双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
上帝希望你和我每天都能体验到喜悦。
God wants you and me to experience delight every single day.
我可以只用一个词——味蕾——来给你提供四千个理由,说明我为什么这么说。
And I can give you 4,000 reasons why I say that using just one word, taste buds.
以下是堪萨斯城作家兼会议演讲者丽莎·维尔,为您带来今天减轻负担的精彩词汇。
Here's Kansas City author and conference speaker, Lisa Wilt, with today's wow word to lighten your load.
上帝赐予了我们近四千个味蕾。
God gave us nearly 4,000 taste buds.
更令人惊叹的是,这些味蕾上的感觉细胞每周都会更新。
Even more amazing, the sensory cells on those taste buds renew each week.
作为一名药剂师,我可以告诉你们,为了生存,味觉是我们五种感官中最不必要的一种。
As a pharmacist, I can tell you that for our survival, taste is the least necessary of our five senses.
味觉的主要作用是带给我们愉悦。
Taste serves primarily to bring us delight.
上帝本不必赐予我们品尝的能力。
God didn't need to give us the ability to taste.
我们即使没有它也能正常生活。
We could function fine without it.
但我相信神让我们拥有味觉,是为了让我们体验喜悦。
But I believe God wants us to taste so we can experience delight.
美好的礼物指向那位赐予我们美好礼物的恩主。
Good gifts point us to our good gift giver.
无论吃什么、喝什么,我们都要为荣耀神而做。
Whatever we eat or drink, we are to do it for the glory of God.
我深信,通过食物所获得的愉悦,让我们提前尝到天堂中即将来临的喜乐滋味。
I'm convinced that the pleasure we experience through food allows us to experience an appetizer of the delight to come in heaven.
丽莎·维尔特撰写了六本鼓舞人心的书籍,其中包括每日灵修读物《始终鼓舞人心》,旨在减轻你的负担。
Lisa Wilt is the author of six uplifting books, including Always Uplifting, a daily devotional to lighten your load.
了解更多关于丽莎的信息,或邀请她在你的下一次活动中演讲,请访问网站 lisawilt.com。
Learn more about Lisa and invite her to speak at your next event online at lisawilt.com.
网址是 lisawilt.com。
That's lisawilt.com.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。