本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
嘿,大家好。
Hey, everybody.
这是《五分钟爸爸》第49集。
It's episode 49 of five minute dad.
只是想给你们带来一集精彩的节目。
Just wanted to get you guys a good episode here.
所以,我们现在应该是在最后一段了。
So we are in what I believe is the final stretch.
我出现了很多症状。
Have had a lot of symptoms.
我们周五晚上去看了一场小型音乐会电影,座位特别小。
We went to a show, like a little concert movie show on Friday night, and, the seats were pretty small.
我妻子的下背部疼痛非常严重。
And my wife had major, major lower back pain.
之后持续了大约一个小时。
Pretty consistent for, like, an hour afterwards.
我们当时心想,天哪。
And we're like, oh my god.
这是产前阵痛吗?
Is this, back labor?
真把我们吓到了。
Kinda freaked us out.
然后她睡在床上后,这种感觉就慢慢消失了。
And then we were it kinda went away after she went to sleep and laid on the bed.
所以大概只是座位不舒服。
So probably just uncomfortable seats.
但今天,她感觉不暖和。
But today, she's not warm.
她没有发烧的迹象,但腹泻得很厉害,还恶心得很。
She has no signs of fever, but she's got a lot of diarrhea, a lot of nausea.
虽然今天应该不会生,但我看了三四个不同来源的观点,大家都觉得这是分娩前一两天的征兆。
And, not that it's coming today, but, I did see three or four different sites of different, you know, different kind of perspectives, and everyone seems to think that's a sign of, like, a day or so away of labor.
所以我不确定。
So I don't know.
我跟你说,我打过电话了。
I'm telling you, I called.
几天前,或者大约一周前,我猜会是18号星期二。
I made a guess couple days ago or a week or so ago where I was thinking it's gonna be Tuesday, the eighteenth.
我妻子听后有点又笑又紧张,觉得我这次可能猜对了。
So my wife's kinda chuckling and anxiously and nervously chuckling that I might be right on that one.
谁知道呢?
So who knows?
她有点紧张了。
She's getting a little nervous.
我理解她。
I don't blame her.
到目前为止,她其实并没有太紧张。
She hadn't really been nervous up to this point.
她还好。
She's still okay.
但就是那种,天哪。
But it's kinda just like, oh my god.
我们赶紧把这事了了吧。
Let's just get this over with.
你知道,她就说,我只希望我的羊水能一下子全破了,这样我们就能赶紧开始了。
You know, it's she's like, I just wish my water would just bust all over the place and, you know, we could just get this thing started.
但我们再看看吧。
But, we'll see.
我肯定很多在外面的兄弟姐妹都有过糟糕的分娩经历,心里想:别来了。
I'm sure a lot of you guys out there had, you know, bad labor experiences and are saying, nope.
我觉得她不希望发生那种事。
I don't think she wants that to happen.
所以,谁知道呢?
So, you know, who knows?
每个人都不一样。
Everyone's different.
对吧?
Right?
所以我们看看情况会怎样发展。
So we'll see we'll see how this works out.
所以我的时间可能会推迟几天,如果真这样,你们就知道了,事情发生了。
So I might be a couple days delayed, and if I am, you'll know that, it happened.
否则,我会尽量明天再给你们更新一次。
Otherwise, I'll try to give you guys an one more update, tomorrow.
希望大家都度过了一个愉快的星期一。
So, hopefully, everyone's having a good Monday.
一周的良好开端。
Good start to the week.
再过一周就是假期了吗?
Was it one more week until holidays next week?
所以先把手头最后一点工作做完,然后几周后就是新年了。
So get some last minute stuff done at work, and then, got the New Year coming up in another couple weeks.
所以请继续关注。
So stay tuned.
请继续关注。
Stay tuned.
好的。
Alright.
明天再跟你联系。
Talk to you tomorrow.
也许吧。
Maybe.
再见。
Bye.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。