本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
您正在收听bbc英语学习网。
You're listening to bbclearningenglish.com.
让我们学习四个与‘bone’相关的短语。
Let's learn four phrases with bone.
如果你对某人有意见,意思是你想告诉他们你是如何被他们惹恼的。
If you have a bone to pick with someone, you want to tell them how they've made you unhappy.
嘿。
Hey.
我有事要跟你谈谈。
I've got a bone to pick with you.
我不喜欢你跟我说话的方式。
I don't like the way you spoke to me.
如果你累得筋疲力尽,意思是你的工作非常非常辛苦。
If you work your fingers to the bone, it means that you're working very, very hard.
我一直累得筋疲力尽,但终于写完了我的书。
I've been working my fingers to the bone, but I finally finished writing my book.
如果有人说的话触及要害,那就意味着这些话让你感到不舒服。
If someone says something that is close to the bone, then it's something that makes you uncomfortable.
你对我说的话是公平的,但有点触及要害了。
What you said about me was fair, but it was a bit close to the bone.
如果你从心底里感觉到某事,即使没有证据,你也知道它是真的,这里可以使用任何物主代词。
If you feel something in your bones, you know it's true even if you've got no evidence, and you can use any possessive pronoun here.
今天会是美好的一天。
Today is going to be a great day.
我就是能从心底里感觉到。
I can just feel it in my bones.
你会发现这些短语很有用。
You're gonna find these phrases useful.
我就是能从心底里感觉到。
I can just feel it in my bones.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。