本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
欢迎收听AM PM播客第334期。
Welcome to episode 334 of the AM PM podcast.
本周,我们要聊的是日本。
This week, we're talking about Japan.
你知道,日本是全球第四大市场,但几乎没人在那里销售。
You know, Japan's the fourth largest market out there, but hardly anybody is selling in it.
所以这期节目请来了我的好友Gary Huang,我们将聊聊关于日本你需要知道的一切。
So my buddy Gary Huang is on the program this week, and we're talking about what you need to know and everything about Japan.
我想你会发现这有点意思。
I think you're gonna find this a little bit fascinating.
我们有一些精彩的故事要分享,对于那些愿意抓住机会的人来说,这是一个绝佳的机会。
We got some good stories to tell, and it's a great opportunity for those willing to take the chance.
欢迎收听AMPM播客。
Welcome to the AMPM Podcast.
欢迎收听AMPM播客,在这里我们探索电商领域的机遇。
Welcome to the AMPM Podcast, where we explore opportunities in ecommerce.
我们胸怀大志,发现当下真正有效的方法。
We dream big, and we discover what's working right now.
-plus plus。
Plus Plus.
这是为永不眠的金钱打造的播客。
This is the podcast for money never sleeps.
全天候工作,无论清晨还是深夜。
Working around the clock in the AM and the PM.
你准备好收听今天的节目了吗?
Are you ready for today's episode?
我说了。
I said.
我说了。
I said.
是。
Are.
是。
Are.
你。
You.
你。
You.
准备好了。
Ready.
准备好了。
Ready.
我们开始吧。
Let's do this.
我们开始吧。
Let's do this.
以下是主持人。
Here's host.
这是你的主持人。
Here's your host.
凯文·金。
Kevin King.
凯文·金。
Kevin King.
现在从日本连线过来的是黄加里。
Coming to us all the way from Japan right now, Gary Huang.
你最近怎么样,老兄?
How are you doing, man?
非常好。
Excellent.
你好,来自东京的问候。
And Kunichiwa, greetings from Tokyo.
很高兴能和你在一起,凯文。
Great to be with you, Kevin.
非常兴奋。
Super excited.
你知道,日本,我知道你刚搬过家。
You know, Japan, I know you just moved.
我记得你之前在日本,然后搬到了别的地方,之后又搬回了日本。
I think you were in Japan, and then you moved somewhere else, and then you moved back to Japan.
是这样吗?
Is that correct?
是的。
Yes.
我和我的家人自从疫情以来,一直到处奔波。
I my family and I, ever since COVID, I mean, we've been all over the place.
我们以前住在上海。
We used to live in Shanghai.
我在那里生活和工作了十一年。
You know, I lived and worked there for eleven years.
我在那里认识了我妻子,当时一边在那儿做亚马逊销售,但疫情爆发后,我们搬到了日本冲绳,并在那里住了两年半。
I met my wife there, started selling on Amazon while I was there, but COVID hit, and we moved to Okinawa, Japan, and then lived there for two and a half years.
他们最终把我们赶走了。
And they finally they kicked us out.
我们不得不去泰国待了三个月,但后来我们找到了办法,通过商业经理签证重新回到了日本。
We had to go to Thailand for three months, but then we find a way back into Japan, you know, on a business manager's visa.
所以我很高兴能回来。
So I'm glad to be back.
而且,是的,日本是个非常令人兴奋的地方,尤其是在亚马逊销售方面。
And, yeah, Japan's a very exciting place, especially for Amazon selling.
是的。
Yeah.
我们会聊聊这个。
And we'll talk about that.
但你知道,日本实际上是我最喜爱的旅游国家之一。
But, you know, Japan is actually one of my favorite countries to visit.
我去过那里四到五次,从东京到京都,再到冲绳,甚至广岛以及沿途的几乎所有地方。
I've been there four or five times, you know, everywhere from Tokyo to Kyoto to down to to Okinawa, but down to Hiroshima and pretty much everything in between.
那里是我最喜欢吃饭的地方之一,但并不是因为寿司。
And it's one of my favorite places to eat and it's not because of sushi.
我不吃寿司。
I I I do not eat sushi.
我不吃任何生的食物。
I don't eat anything raw.
所以你可能会想,凯文,那你在日本怎么吃饭呢?
So you would think, well, Kevin, how do you get by in Japan?
那里的一切都是那样的。
That's like everything is that way.
我说:不是这样的。
I'm like, no.
他们有神户牛肉。
They have Kobe beef.
我第一次吃神户牛肉是在2005年左右。
And Kobe beef is the first time I had it was I was about 2,005 or something.
我当时和我哥哥一起去日本旅游,听说这种神户牛肉是世界上最好的牛排。
I was in Japan visiting with my brother and I'd heard about this Kobe beef, supposed to be like the best steak in the world.
你也会在其他地方看到它。
And you know you see it around other places.
在美国、西方世界,菜单上常有神户牛肉汉堡或牛排,但大部分都是假的。
You see it in The US, you see it in the Western world where it'll be on the menu, a Kobe beef hamburger, a Kobe beef at the local steakhouse, and most of that is bullshit.
那根本不是神户牛肉。
It's not Kobe beef.
真正的神户牛肉必须来自日本的特定地区,并且对牛的饲养方式有严格认证。
Kobe beef has to come from a special place in Japan and has to be certifying the cows in a certain way.
但他们把那些牛的品种培育出来,带到西方,就成了和牛。
But what they do is they breed some of those cows and they've brought them over to the West and it's Wagyu beef.
但味道并不一样。
But it's not the same.
这就像说可口可乐和你当地超市的无品牌苏打水是一样的。
It's like saying Coca Cola is the same as your local supermarket's non branded soda.
你知道,它们的味道并不相同。
You know, they don't taste the same.
是的。
Yeah.
没错。
That that's right.
这有点像香槟。
It's kinda like champagne.
对吧?
Right?
我的意思是我算不上葡萄酒专家,但我知道香槟必须真正来自那个地区。
I mean, I'm not like a wine connoisseur, but I know champagne has to legitimately come from that region
Exactly.
Exactly.
法国。
France.
其他所有类似起泡酒的东西,都不能叫香槟。
Everything else, like, sparkling wine, you can't call it champagne.
没错。
Exactly.
和神户牛肉是一样的。
The same with Kobe beef.
它必须来自神户。
It has to come from Kobe.
否则,你知道的,那只是普通牛肉,绝对不一样。
Otherwise, you know, there's, like, cross breeze and it's definitely not the same.
但但,是的,它在嘴里简直就像融化了一样,老兄。
But but, yeah, it's just like it melts in your mouth, man.
我的意思是,它就像是顶级中的顶级,完全不是一个档次。
It's just I mean, it's like prime, like prime on a whole another level.
实际上,这挺有趣的,因为在日本,如果你去超市,可以买到美国牛肉,它并不是我说的廉价货,而是中端水平的,低于所有的神户牛肉,而且他们有七种不同的牛肉等级。
It's and actually, like, it's funny because here in Japan, if you go to the supermarket, you can buy US beef and it's actually like the I don't wanna say the cheap stuff, but it's like, you know, middle market, you know, below, like, all the Kobe and and they have, like, seven different grades of the beef.
所以,当你来的时候,我们一定会好好招待你。
So, you know, when you come, you know, we'll we'll we'll we'll feed you well over here.
是的。
Yeah.
但当我2005年第一次和我兄弟去的时候,我刚听说这东西,我就想,我们得试试。
But when I went with my brother for the first time back in 2005 that I had heard about it, so I was like, we gotta try this.
于是我们去了东京市中心某栋大楼的70层的一家餐厅,那是个著名的区域。我一进去,他们就说:‘来一份,给他也来一份。’
So we go to a restaurant like on the 70th Floor of some building and and one of the big districts in the middle of Tokyo, And I go in and they're like, okay, give me one, give him one.
他们说:‘好的,给我们来八盎司左右吧。’
And they're like, okay, realize, know, give us like eight ounces or something.
他们告诉我,这菜的价格我忘了是多少日元了,但大概相当于每份250到300美元。
They're like, you realize this is, I forgot what it was in yen, but it's equivalent of about 250, $300 each.
差不多每盎司30美元左右吧。
About $30 an ounce roughly or something like that.
那时候美元兑日元的汇率比现在强得多,而现在正是去日本的好时机。
And back then the rate of the dollar to the yen was much stronger than it is right now, and now is actually a perfect time to go to Japan.
日元对美元疲软。
It's weak against the dollar.
我们点了那道菜,觉得太好吃了,于是又要了一份。
But we ordered that, was like this is so good, give me seconds.
他们从后面像保险箱一样的地方拿出来的,你知道吗,经理还得亲自出来取,我当时觉得这简直是世界上最棒的东西。
And they were getting it out of like a safe or something in the back, like you know the manager had to come out and get this, and I was like that's the best thing ever.
从那以后,每次有机会去日本,我都会吃神户牛肉,实际上有一次我在澳大利亚时,还特意绕道飞行。
And so ever since then, you know, every chance I get to go to Japan I eat Kobe beef, and actually one time I was in Australia and I deliberately routed my flight back.
我本可以从悉尼直飞洛杉矶,但我特意选择经由东京中转,只为了在那里过一夜。
I could have flown back from Sydney straight to LA, but I deliberately routed the flight to have a stop in Tokyo just for the night.
我晚上八点半左右抵达东京,坐火车去酒店,大概十点才到,已经很晚了,但我放下行李后直接去了餐厅,吃了神户牛肉,第二天早上六点就飞走了。
I arrived in Tokyo like at, I don't know, 08:30 at night, took the train in or took the train into the hotel, got there like at, I don't 10:00 or something like that, it was late, and headed straight, just dropped my bags and headed straight to the restaurant and ate Kobe beef, flew out the next morning at 6AM.
就是为了吃一顿神户牛肉。
Just and then I did just to eat the Kobe beef.
还有一个小技巧给你,如果你在西方看到它,那里原本只有八家餐厅真正供应正宗的牛肉。
And one little trick for you, if you see it in the West, and there's a few there's like there used to be only eight restaurants in The US that actually had the real thing.
它们是空运过来的。
They were flying in.
现在多了一点。
Now there's a few more.
但如果你身在某地,想知道这是否是正宗的?
But if you're ever somewhere and you're like, you wanna know is this the real thing?
问他们要这头牛的出生证明。
Ask them for the birth certificate of the cow.
如果菜单上有神户牛肉,而且价格贵得离谱,就让他们证明一下。
If they say if there's Kobe beef on the menu and it's some crazy price, make them prove it.
所以现在我去任何地方,都会让他们证明。
So I everywhere I go now, I make them prove it.
我在拉斯维加斯的 Prosper 展会上就做过,带了一群人去那里的一家餐厅,说:看,我来给你们展示什么是正宗的。
I've done this in Vegas at, like, the Prosper Show, took a bunch of people to one of the restaurants there and said, Look, I'm going show you this is the real thing.
我会告诉经理:请给我拿一下这头牛的出生证明。
And I tell the manager, Please bring me the birth certificate of the count.
它上面有鼻纹,显示出生日期等等所有信息。
It has like a nose print, it shows when it was born, everything.
而且每一份这种牛肉都会附带这份证明。
That And it comes with every order of the stuff.
这样一来,你就知道他们不可能伪造,这肯定不是真正的神户牛肉。
And so that way you know they can't produce that and it's not real Kobe.
所以是的,我对日本有很多美好的回忆。
So yeah, it was I have fond memories of Japan.
日本非常干净。
Japan is so clean.
干净到什么程度?你要是把东西掉在地上,捡起来就能吃。
It's so clean, you can eat off the you drop something on the ground, just pick it up and eat it.
我的意思是,它既现代又干净。
I mean, it's so modern and clean.
这是一个令人惊叹的地方。
It's an amazing place.
我们会谈谈如何将前往日本的旅行与一些亚马逊商品打包在一起,亲身体验一下,这其实是目前最大的机会之一。
And we'll talk about a way that you can bundle a trip to Japan to experience it for yourself along with some Amazon stuff, and it's one of the biggest opportunities out there, in fact.
但我们稍后再谈这个。
But we'll talk about that in in just a moment.
所以你是在上海开始销售的。
But so you started selling in Shanghai.
你当时是在美国市场销售吗?
And were you selling on The US marketplace?
是的。
Yes.
我的意思是,在亚马逊上销售是我第二次涉足电子商务,凯文。
Well, I mean, selling on Amazon, it was my second foray into ecommerce, Kevin.
我不确定之前有没有提过,但当我还在家乡洛杉矶时,我最初是在eBay上开始在线销售的。
I don't know if I mentioned this before, but back when I was still living in LA, my hometown, I first got started selling online on eBay.
那是2005年。
This was in 2005.
所以我最初开始卖女鞋。
So I first got started selling women's shoes.
哦,真厉害。
Oh, wow.
那些不是高档鞋子。
They weren't fancy shoes.
它们基本上就是那种平价的玛丽珍鞋,但有点小众,比如有波点图案、樱桃图案的。
They were basically these kind of Mary Jane, like, affordable shoes, but they were kind of niche, like, with, like, polka dot prints, cherry prints.
你听说过摇滚abilly、摇摆舞那种亚文化吗?
And you've ever heard of, like, you know, rockabilly and, like, you know, swing, you know, that kind of, like, subculture.
嗯。
Mhmm.
那就是我第一次涉足电子商务。
That was my first foray into e commerce.
但不管怎样,这就是我最初进入电商的方式。
But anyways, that that's my that was how I first got started
做鞋子的电商?
in e commerce.
卖鞋子?
On shoes?
任何跟尺码有关的东西。
Anything with sizing.
太糟糕了。
It's horrible.
真的太糟了,老兄。
It was horrible, dude.
那真是最让人头疼的事。
That that was the biggest headache.
我的利润空间很大,但只要差了半码,顾客就会退回来,我得安排退货,有些人买两双,只退一双。
I mean, profit margin was amazing, but just like if it was half a size off, then they'll come back, and then I'm arranging returns, and some people order two pairs, they'll ship one back.
这就是最大的麻烦。
And that is the big headache.
任何卖鞋、卖衣服的人都知道,尺码问题就是这样。
Anybody that sells shoes, clothing, they know it's like the sizing issue.
是的。
That's yeah.
所以你做了段时间,之后在你说够了这些鞋子之后,接下来做了什么?
So you did that for a while, then what was next after you said enough of these shoes?
对。
Yeah.
所以我从2005年做到2008年,然后全球金融危机爆发了,大家可能还记得。
So I did that from 2,005 to 2008, and then the financial crisis, the global financial crisis hit as people probably remember.
然后,我搬到了中国,因为我一直对中国很着迷。
And then, I made a move to China because I've always been fascinated with China.
我只是去国外留学过。
Just, I did study abroad.
你知道,我家人原本来自中国。
You know, my family is originally from China.
我出生在美国。
I was born in The US.
我们在家说中文,而且我们是街区里唯一的一户。
We spoke Chinese at home, and we were, like, the only people in our block.
我们住在说西班牙语的社区,但家里说中文,所以我们有点怪怪的。
We lived in a Hispanic neighborhood that spoke Chinese, so we were kind of, like, the weirdos.
但你知道,我始终保持着这份联系。
But, you know, I I always had that connection.
2008年,你们有些人还记得,中国当时正在崛起。
And 2008, some of you guys remember, China was, like, on the rise.
那是北京奥运会。
It was the Beijing Olympics.
当时人人都在谈论中国。
Everybody was talking about China.
你到处都能在新闻里看到。
You saw it all over the news.
我当时就想,我要去上海发展。
I'm like, I wanna make a move to to Shanghai.
上海是个非常国际化的城市。
Shanghai is, like, a super cosmopolitan city.
它有点像纽约。
It's kind of like New York City.
所以简而言之,我在上海找到一份咨询公司的工作,负责采购。
So long story short, I found a job in Shanghai with a consulting company doing sourcing.
后来我成了他们那边的负责人。
So I was their point person over time.
我走访了全中国成百上千家工厂,从高端的电池、电子产品,到低端的、存在卫生违规、工厂里到处都是废气的地方。
I visited hundreds of factories all over China from, like, the high end, like, you know, batteries, electronics to, like, the really low end, you know, with, like, health code violations, like, just exhaust fumes everywhere in the factories.
我的意思是,有些工人工作的条件真的很令人心酸,但总的来说,我算是初涉此行,了解了在中国采购中所有美好、糟糕和丑陋的一面。
I mean, it's sad some of the conditions that people work in, but I basically, you know, you know, got my feet wet and learned all of the good, the bad, the ugly side of sourcing in China.
所以我做了差不多七年、八年,凯文。
So I was doing that for about a long time, like seven, eight years, Kevin.
然后我在2015年左右看到了亚马逊的机会。
And then I saw the Amazon opportunity in about twenty fifteen, sixteen.
我们当时经常听一些我们最爱的元老级播客,比如《Amazing Seller》的斯科特·沃克,还有那些早期的达人。
We were listening to, you know, a lot of our favorite old school podcasts, like the amazing seller, Scott Walker, and a lot of those OGs.
我当时
And I was
就是凯文·莱瑟。
just Kevin Riser.
对他们来说。
To them.
是的。
Yeah.
就连AMPM播客也是那时候开始的,由曼尼主持。
Even the AMPM podcast is about that started at that time with Manny.
没错。
Exactly.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,是的。
I mean, I yeah.
就在那段时间,甚至更早之前。
Around that time, even before that time.
对吧?
Right?
所以我就这么回来了。
So that's how I got back.
我明白了其中的联系。
And I put two and two together.
我的意思是,这根本不需要什么火箭科学家才能想明白。
I mean, it doesn't take, you know, rocket science rocket scientist to figure it out.
我在中国,我现在在中国。
I'm on China I'm in China.
我身在现场。
I'm on the ground.
你知道,我可以坐火车去义乌,或者飞去深圳,快速拜访工厂,说中文,这就是我如何做到的
You know, I can take a train to Yiwu to to you know, I can fly to Shenzhen, visit factories very quickly, speak the language, and that's how I
你知道西方的
And you know Western
文化。
culture.
商业。
Commerce.
还有。
As well.
你在西方文化方面有优势。
You have an advantage in the Western culture.
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
我了解西方文化。
I know Western culture.
我最早在亚马逊平台上做的一个品牌是苹果手表品类。
And then one of my first brands in the Amazon space was in Amazon in the Apple Watch category.
我没戴手表。
I don't have my watch.
我们做的是苹果手表表带,当时手表刚发布,我们推出了各种独特设计和不同材质的表带。
We did Apple Watch bands, so we did, like, unique bands, like different designs, different materials when Watch first launched.
当时我和我的合伙人靠这个做成了六位数的生意,还被一些苹果主题网站报道过。
So my partner at the time and I, we built a a 6 figure business out of it, and we were featured on one of those Mac websites.
我们非常兴奋,但后来在中国新年期间,由于所有采购问题,我们卖断货了。
We were really really excited, and then we sold out during Chinese New Year, you know, with all of the the sourcing issues.
但简而言之,这就是我的电商故事。
But but, yeah, that's long story short, that's how I that's my ecommerce story.
你现在还在做电商吗?还是在做你的……
Are you still selling ecommerce now or are you doing your Yeah.
我……
I'm
我现在还在卖。
I'm still selling now.
我的一个转行做会议和线上活动的原因,凯文,是下一个阶段。
I mean, one of the reasons I pivoted to creating conferences and online events, Kevin, is, the next chapter.
我当时在卖东西。
I was I was selling.
我辞掉了工作。
I quit my job.
我全身心投入了销售。
I went all the way into selling.
我还创建了一个名为Eighty Twenty Sourcing的在线网站,专门撰写关于中国采购的文章,比如最佳实践、如何节省时间和金钱,以及供应商可能会用的一些不光彩的手段。
I also created an online site called eighty twenty Sourcing, where I would write articles about China sourcing, you know, best practices, how to save time and money, you know, some of the dirty tricks that, you know, suppliers may play on you.
我的意思是,当时网上这类内容并不多。
I mean, at sort at that time, there wasn't a lot of content online.
所以,这就像一个黑箱一样。
So, you know, it's kinda like a black box.
所以,那个网站至今仍然在运行。
So, you know, there the the website is still up.
上面还有很多具有长期价值的有用内容。
There's still a lot of useful content evergreen there.
但2018年,我和妻子怀上了我们的儿子,我以前经常飞去香港参加各种会议,而那时我妻子随时可能生产,所以我不得不留在家里。
But my wife and I got pregnant with our son twenty eighteen, and I used to fly out to conferences in Hong Kong, and my wife was expecting any day, so I was grounded.
我不想被落下。
I didn't wanna be left behind.
于是我就有了一个想法:为什么不邀请这些年收入七位数的卖家,来教我他们是怎么做的,同时也教给所有在线的人呢?
So that's when I had the idea, why not invite these 7 figure sellers to teach me what they're doing and to teach everyone else online?
因此,这就是七位数卖家峰会的由来。
So that was the genesis behind Seven Figure Seller Summit.
我们于2018年8月创立了它,旨在帮助那些因各种原因无法出行的卖家,学习如何扩展、构建并退出他们的业务。
We created it in 2018 in August, designed to really help sellers, you know, that couldn't travel for one reason or not to learn how to, you know, scale, how to, you know, build, scale, and exit their businesses.
所以,这就是下一个篇章。
So that's that was the next chapter.
你们当时是用八十比二十采购网站来让人们注册邮件列表之类的吗?你们是怎么启动的?
They were using like eighty twenty sourcing as to having people sign up for an email list or something or how did you launch that?
你们是怎么获得观众的?是通过合作推广者吗?还是怎么真正聚集起举办在线会议所需的受众?
How did you did you just partner with affiliates or how did you actually get the audience that it takes to actually put on an online conference?
这是个非常好的问题。
That's a really good question.
我之前已经通过八十比二十采购积累了一批受众。
I, you know, I had the audience from eighty twenty sourcing.
我邀请了那些演讲者合作,我只是请他们帮忙宣传,比如说:‘嘿。'
I partner with, you know I I just asked the speakers to promote, like, hey.
你知道吗,我真希望早点把你请上来。
You know, I wish I got you on earlier.
而且,说实话,你上台一定会很棒。
And, I mean, you would have been awesome to to be on.
我们下次一定请你来,凯文。
We'll get you on the next one, Kevin.
不过,就是请演讲者们帮忙推广。
But, yeah, asking the speakers to promote.
还有联盟推广者。
There's affiliates.
我们没做太多付费广告。
We didn't do too much paid advertising.
我从来就没在付费广告上取得太大成功,但说到底,这才是关键。
I've never had ton of success paid advertising, but, I mean, that that's the main thing.
我的意思是,就是让演讲者们去推广它。
I mean, just getting the the speakers to to promote it.
因为如果他们正在演讲,比如凯文,你在某个地方讲话,你的粉丝很可能想听你演讲。
Because if they're presenting if, you know, Kevin, you're you're talking somewhere, your your fans probably wanna hear you speak.
对吧?
Right?
所以,这就像一种全国性的动力,让人愿意推广你正在演讲的活动,并且先提供价值。
So, you know, it's like national incentive to wanna promote event that you're speaking at and to add value first.
我们曾连续两年在卖家调查中被观众票选为最喜爱的亚马逊会议。
I mean, we were voted favorite Amazon conference two years in a row in seller poll with by our audience.
所以我们非常感激,因为我总是先以价值为导向。
So we're very grateful because I always try to lead with value first.
我想确保我们提供的首先是最新策略和价值。
I wanna make sure, you know, we're offering the latest strategies and value first.
此外,我们还有一个预售选项。
And then we also have, like, a preticket option.
所以即使有些卖家还达不到购买付费门票的水平,他们仍然可以在有限时间内观看。
So even if, you know, some sellers, they're not at that level to for a paid ticket, you can still watch for a limited time.
对吧?
Right?
所以我认为这就是我们举办这个活动的核心理念。
So I think that's kind of the the ethos that we have behind the event.
所以你们的会议,我觉得我参加过好几次了。
So your conference is like I think I've been to several of them.
持续四到五天,每天有三到四位演讲者,而且你可以免费参加。
It's like over four or five days, and there's like three or four speakers a day, and you can come for free.
这个会议叫七位数峰会。
It's this it's called the seven figure summit.
对吧?
Right?
七位数卖家峰会。
Seven figure seller summit.
是的。
Yeah.
七位数销售峰会。
Seven figure seller summit.
所以每天大约有三到四位演讲者。
And so there's, like, three or four speakers per day.
如果你能准时到场,就可以免费观看。
And if you can show up to when those when their times are, you can watch it for free.
如果你无法参加,或者想回看,只需支付少量费用即可获取所有回放内容。
Or if you can't make it or or you wanna see a replay, it's a small small charge to get the whole replays of everything.
对吧?
Correct?
是的。
Yeah.
所以我们提供24小时免费观看期。
So we have a twenty four hour free viewing period.
所以一旦你注册,每天的内容都会有所不同,第一天主要讲基础、心态、产品选择和货源,你可以免费观看你想看的演讲。
So once you register every day, you know, day one is all about fundamentals, mindset, product selection, sourcing, and you can catch the sessions you want for free.
太棒了。
That's great.
对吧?
Right?
但之后就会锁定,需要购买才能观看。
But afterwards, they're locked and available for purchase.
我们提供全通票,还能获得演讲者提供的更多赠品,比如折扣优惠等。
We do have an all access pass, and you get more bonuses from speakers, you know, discount offers, etcetera.
所以,是的,你可以免费观看。
So, yeah, you can watch for free.
我的意思是,这完全没问题。
I mean, that's totally fine.
所以这需要大量的工作。
So that's that's a lot of work.
我的意思是,我见过你有时有三十多位演讲者,我不知道,三十多位演讲者,我知道奥古斯都也举办这类活动,还有其他一些人,要协调这一切,实际联系演讲者,提前录制所有内容,做好准备,这是一项巨大的工作。
I mean, I've seen you have like 30 sometime, I don't know, 30 some odd speakers and, you know, I know like Augustus does these type of events too and a few other people, going in and just coordinating that and actually getting the people and recording everything in advance, prepping everything, it's a tremendous amount of work.
是的。
Yeah.
我非常感激。
I'm very thankful.
我们有一个小团队,我的助手,还有视频编辑和网页开发者。
We do have a small team, you know, my my assistant and we do have video editors and web web developers.
所以,显然这不是一个人的独角戏。
So, obviously, it it's not a one man show.
幕后有很多工作。
There's a lot of work behind the scenes.
所以我非常感谢我们的团队。
I'm so I'm just thankful for our team.
但没错,你说得对。
But, yeah, you're right.
我的意思是,在那个季节,我简直忙疯了,而且你知道,凯文,你参加过他的活动。
I mean, during that season, I'm just insane and and, you know, Kevin, you went on his events.
是的。
Yeah.
我知道这有多难。
I know how it is.
我知道。
I know
有多难。
how it is.
追着演讲者跑,确保他们在做现场问答时准时到场,诸如此类的事情。
Chasing speakers and everything, making sure they show up when you're doing a live q and a and all that.
对。
Yep.
没错。
Exactly.
没错。
Exactly.
所以你每年办一次,还是两年办两次?
So so you do one of these a year or two a year?
这种活动多久举办一次?
How often does does it come around?
我们已经举办了七场活动。
So we run seven events already.
我们最初每年办一场。
We started one a year.
今年我们办了两场,因为我正转向在日本举办线下活动。
We did two a year this year because I'm pivoting to in person event in Japan.
所以今年,我们将在日本举办一场线下活动,名为‘七位数卖家日本大师班’。
So this year, we're going to have one in person event in Japan called the seven figure seller Japan mastermind.
这完全围绕着在日本销售展开。
It's all about selling in Japan.
这场活动将在四月于东京举行,四月。
This will be in Tokyo in April, April.
然后今年晚些时候,我们还会举办线上七位数卖家峰会。
And then we're gonna have the online Seven Figure Seller Summit later this year.
很棒。
Cool.
那么,对于这些会议——无论是像你做的在线或虚拟活动,还是你现在开始尝试的线下活动——你现在感觉如何?
So how are you finding it now with these conferences, whether it be an online event, a virtual event like you do, or now you're taking your first step into in person events.
我看到外面的市场已经非常饱和了。
What I'm seeing out there is it's a very saturated market.
以前很容易吸引人们参加,不管活动是免费的、收费的,还是像我的‘十亿美元卖家峰会’这样昂贵的活动,嗯。
And what was once easy to get people in, whether it's free or not free or expensive like my events, the Billion Dollar Seller Summit, Mhmm.
市场正在发生变化,现在正处于一个更替阶段。
It's it's a the market is changing, and it's like a it's like a turnover right now.
你也有同样的感受吗?
Are you seeing that as well?
是的。
Yes.
疫情期间,电子商务就像注射了一针增长兴奋剂。
During the pandemic, it was like ecommerce, got like a shot of growth serum in the arm.
对吧?
Right?
那简直像一头野兽。
And it was just like a beast.
完全失控了。
It was just running wild.
对吧?
Right?
当时有太多人了,因为大家都被困在家里,无处可去,所有人都涌向了线上。
There were so many people because everybody was confined at home and they had nowhere to go and everyone was coming online.
对吧?
Right?
之后,我觉得大家开始感到疲惫了。
Afterwards, I think there was fatigue.
对吧?
Right?
因为人们厌倦了整天被困在电脑前。
Because people were sick of being, you know, stuck in front of their computers.
他们想面对面聚会,但同时也有其他因素。
They wanted to meet up in person, but at the same time, there's, you know, other factors.
对吧?
Right?
比如,现在机票价格很高。
Like, you know, plane tickets are are high right now.
你知道,汽油价格也很高。
You know, gas prices are high.
你知道,航班现在变少了。
You know, just flights, there's fewer flights now.
我的意思是,即使你想来日本,可选的航班也变少了。
I mean, even if you do wanna come to Japan, there's fewer flights available.
所以这很简单,就是供需关系。
So it's simple supply and demand.
对吧?
Right?
所以,你知道,成本更高了。
So, you know, the costs are higher.
因此,我认为我们最终必须找到某种差异化点,凯文。
So I do think that we ultimately, we have to have some point of differentiation, Kevin.
我的意思是,我们不能只是重复以前同样的活动。
I mean, we can't just have, like, the same event we had before.
所以这就是我转向日本的原因。
So that's why I'm pivoting to Japan.
我觉得,比如说,日本几乎是一个尚未开发的市场。
I feel that, you know, for example, Japan is almost like an untapped marketplace.
我的意思是,它是亚马逊第四大市场。
I mean, it's the fourth biggest marketplace for Amazon.
我的意思是,你见过多少人谈论日本,而不是欧洲呢?
And almost I mean, how many people have you had talking about Japan versus, like, Europe?
对吧?
Right?
我的意思是,是的。
I mean Yeah.
我觉得尼克·卡茨曾上过Helium 10精英版,而且尼克·卡茨也上过Helium 10精英版。
I think Nick Katz has come on the Helium 10 Elite, and I think Nick Katz has come on the Helium 10 Elite.
我觉得丹尼·麦克米伦曾经在Helium 10精英版上做过一次分享。
And I think Denny McMillan did something one time on Helium 10 Elite.
我觉得他当时只是在尝试自己的某个产品线,我不认为他现在还在做,但他确实在那里展示过一些内容。
I think he was dabbling with one of his product lines I in don't think he's doing it anymore, but he presented something there.
但确实,就像你所说的,这是第四大市场,却有这么多人避而远之,这有点奇怪。
But yeah, it's it's, you know, it's kind of odd that it's the fourth biggest market, like you said, and so many people just shy away from it.
他们通常先去加拿大,这对美国卖家来说很合理,但接着他们直接跳过日本,跑去欧洲。
They go to to I mean, it makes sense to go to Canada first for American seller, but then they go to Europe and they just skip over.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
日本市场,可能是因为语言问题,或者是人们对它存在误解或文化上的隔阂。
Japan, which maybe it's a language issue, maybe it's a misunderstanding or a cultural issue with a lot of people.
但有很多理由让你应该关注日本市场。
But there's so many reasons that you should be looking at Japan.
我觉得,就像上海或深圳的中国卖家说的那样,我们不理解西方文化或他们想要什么。
I think though, one of the hardest things, just like the Chinese sellers based in Shanghai or Shenzhen or whatever say, it's we don't understand the Western culture or what they want.
有时候我们只是在猜测。
Sometimes we're guessing.
我觉得作为西方人,情况也差不多。
I think as a Western person, it's it's similar.
你基本上能了解德国人或英国人的需求,虽然有些细微差别,但总体上很相似。
You can pretty much know what the Germans or British, you know, slight variations, but they're pretty similar.
而文化上,因为美国文化正是源于那里。
And culture, I mean, because American culture originated from there.
所以在美国,这两种文化是混合在一起的。
So and there's a mix of that in in The US.
这就像一个大熔炉。
It's kind of a melting pot.
但当你去日本时,情况就完全不同了。
But when you go to Japan, it's a totally different thing.
我的意思是,他们的生活方式完全不一样。
I mean, the the way they live is completely different.
你知道,他们的房子更小,效率更高,家电也更小巧,整体完全是另一种思维模式。
And you know, their houses are smaller, they're much more efficient, you know, the the appliances are smaller, the thing is just a total different mindset.
我认为这对很多西方人来说很难理解。
And I think that's hard for a lot of Westerners to understand.
你同意吗?
Do you agree with that?
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,最大的挑战不仅仅是语言问题,还有文化差异。
I mean, I think one of the biggest challenges is not just the language issue, but cultural.
你知道,就像你所说的,比如我突然想到一个极端的例子。
You know, like what you said, like, for example, just this wild example just popped in my head.
在日本,我们必须把垃圾分成好几类,不只是可回收物,如果你有纸箱,比如亚马逊的快递箱,你不能直接扔进垃圾桶。
In Japan, we have to separate our trash into, like not just, like, recyclables, but if you have any boxes, like, you know, the Amazon boxes, you can't just dump them in the trash.
你必须先把纸箱拆开,然后用绳子捆好,再放到指定的垃圾点。
You would have to, like, tear them down and then you would have to bundle them with, like, string and then put it in the trash.
如果你不按规定做,邻居们会投诉,还会对你施加社交压力。
If you don't do that properly, like, your neighbors will complain and you're they're gonna, like, peer pressure you.
如果你不打扫前院,我以前在冲绳住的时候根本不知道这一点。
And if you don't clean up your your front yard, like, literally like, I didn't know this when we were living in Okinawa.
邻居们真的会投诉,因为你让整个街区看起来很邋遢。
Like, the neighbors will literally complain because you're making, like, the neighborhood look ugly.
对吧?
Right?
这其实就是一种社会压力。
It's it's just like this social pressure.
有很多这样的事情,你需要揣摩言外之意,这些是文化上的潜规则。
There's, like, a lot of these, you know, reading between the lines, you know, cultural things.
比如,洗衣机放在厨房里。
Like, the laundry machine is in the kitchen.
你知道,洗衣服就是个小活儿,就在水槽旁边之类的。
You know, the to do your laundry, it's like a small little thing, like, next to the sink or something like this.
这真的太不一样了。
It's just it's so different.
所以如果你在美国卖家电,然后直接把同样的家电搬到日本,是行不通的。
So you if you're selling an appliance in The US and you just try to take that same appliance over to Japan, it's not gonna work.
是的。
Yeah.
厨房都小得多,也更紧凑。
The the kitchens are a lot smaller, a lot more compact.
我的意思是,你和一些人会卖户外家具。
I mean, you and, you know, some people, they're selling, like, you know, patio furniture.
我的意思是,如果你住在东京,就别想这个了。
I mean, if you live in Tokyo, forget about that.
我的意思是,环境非常不同。
I mean, it's, you know, it's a very different, environment.
但我不是说你不该在日本销售产品。
But I'm not saying that you shouldn't sell in Japan.
我的意思是,你可以做产品市场契合度分析。
I mean, there's ways that you can do, you know, product market fit analysis.
有一些工具,比如Helium 10,你可以用来做关键词研究。
There's tools out there like Helium 10, you know, where you can do keyword research.
你可以查看竞争对手,如果你想深入的话,还有其他方法。
You can look at the competition, and there's other ways as well if you wanna get into that.
但我是这么看的,凯文。
But but I I look at it this way, Kevin.
我的意思是,你必须跨越这么多障碍。
I mean, it's like there's all of these barriers that you have to go over.
对吧?
Right?
所以一个成功的创业者会找到办法跨越这些障碍。
So a successful entrepreneur is gonna find a way to go over them.
对吧?
Right?
一旦你跨越了这些障碍,曾经的障碍就成了护城河。
So once you go over these barriers, what used to be barriers are now a moat.
这就像一道抵御竞争对手的护城河。
It's like a moat against your competition.
所以那些不愿经历这些障碍的人就被挡在外面,而你已经身处其中。
So everyone else that didn't wanna go through with that, those barriers, they're out and you're on the inside.
因此,你可以独占这个市场。
So you can have the market.
所以这就像一个蓝海机会。
So it's kind of like a blue ocean opportunity.
在日本,卖家可能因为这些原因少了很多。
There's a lot fewer sellers in Japan maybe because of these reasons.
比如,我认为其中一个让很多人望而却步的障碍就是进口。
And for example, like, one of those barriers I think scares a lot of people is importing.
你不能像在美国或欧洲那样,随便找个第三方物流或进口商就行了。
You can't just hire a 3PL or just an importer like you can in The US or in Europe.
你实际上必须找一个人,代表你签字并承担全部责任,或者类似的事情。
You actually have to have someone that basically signs on your behalf and takes all responsibility or something to that effect.
这对很多人来说是个障碍。
And that's a barrier for a lot of people.
你得找到这样一个人,你得信任他们,他们也得信任你。
And you have to find that person, you've to trust them, they've to trust you.
这同样是一个障碍。
That can be a barrier.
而且日本的产品标准远高于世界大多数地方。
And then Japanese standards for products are way higher than most places in the world.
甚至可能比美国还高。
Even probably higher than The US.
在那里销售的几乎所有产品都涉及大量高科技。
There's a lot of high-tech involved in almost everything that's sold there.
我的意思是,你去星步或者一些电子产品商店,那里简直有令人惊叹的东西,你知道的。
Mean, you go into Xingbu or some of the electronic stores or something over and there's just amazing stuff, you know.
实际上,我去过日本之后,第一次体验到了那种智能马桶,就是带清洗功能的马桶,你知道的,那里到处都是。
Actually, after I went to Japan, it's the first time I've experienced the the toilets, the little bidet toilets, you know, that's they're everywhere.
你不需要使用厕纸。
You don't need to use toilet paper.
从那以后,我就不再使用厕纸了。
And ever since then, I don't use toilet paper.
没错。
That's right.
凯文·金不使用厕纸。
Kevin King does not use toilet paper.
当所有人都在疫情期间抢购厕纸时,我却在微笑,我完全不担心。
When everybody during the pandemic is rushing to get toilet paper, I'm like smiling, I'm good.
只要我在家,我就很安心;但现在一出门旅行,不得不使用厕纸时,我就觉得特别难受。我家里所有马桶都装了这种带遥控的智能坐便器,那种清洁感简直太棒了,这才是正确的做法。
As long as I'm in my as long as I'm and I hate it now when I'm when I'm not in my house and I'm traveling and I have to use toilet paper, I'm like, man, because I I I went all my toilets in my house here in Austin, have those electronic remote controlled bidets, and it's just the cleanest feeling, it's just the way to do it, man.
是的。
Yeah.
没错。
There you go.
就在那儿。
There
没错。
you go.
我记得我曾经办过一场派对。
I remember I had I did a party.
大概十年前我就装了这些设备,当时我还举办了一场圣诞派对。
I put these in about ten years ago or so, and I I did like a I Christmas party.
当时我请了很多客人,一楼洗手间外排起了长队,我那会儿住的是两层楼的房子,洗手间外排了很多人。
And I had a lot of people over and there was a line outside, I had a two story house at the time, and there was a line outside one of the bathrooms.
我就说:大家听好,楼上还有另一个洗手间,你们不用在这儿排队,六个人挤在一起,全是女生,排了六个人那么长!
And I'm like, everybody, there's another bathroom upstairs, you you don't have to wait here, six deep in line is women, six deep in line.
是的。
Yeah.
他们说:不,不,我们就想在这儿等。
They're like, no, no, we're gonna stay right here.
我说:好吧。
I'm like, okay.
我当时还没完全明白怎么回事。
And I didn't quite I didn't quite get it.
我就想:行吧,随你们便。
I'm like, alright, your your choice.
后来我才知道,有个女生出来后说:这是我用过最棒的马桶。
And then afterwards I found out, one of the women came out and they're like, that is the best toilet I've ever had.
当时是十二月,但马桶座圈却是暖的。
It's like it was warm when I this was December.
我坐下去的时候感觉很暖和,所以大家都排队等着试用这个马桶。
It was warm when I sat down on So everybody was waiting in line to try the toilet.
但这就是日本。
It's but that's Japan.
你得理解他们的一些独特习惯,比如他们对清洁的执着,这对一些人来说可能是个问题。
And you got to understand some of those those idiosyncrasies on on how they think and how clean they are, and that that's a problem for some people.
那有什么建议吗?
So what are some some tips?
我的意思是,如果你推荐某人去日本,而他们有些犹豫的话。
I mean, you if you were going to recommend someone go to Japan, they had some hesitations.
你会建议他们注意哪些事情,或者做些什么,来提高他们在那个市场成功的几率?
What are some things that you would recommend they watch out for or they they do to actually increase their chances of of success in that market?
当然。
Definitely.
我会说第一点,回到产品市场契合度分析,一定要使用像Helium 10、品牌分析这样的工具,或者直接在亚马逊上搜索。
I would say number one, I mean, going back to the product market fit analysis, definitely use tools like Helium 10, brand analytics, or even just searching on Amazon itself.
等等。
So wait.
如果我用Helium 10来检查,我是得用日文字符搜索,还是可以用英文搜索,系统会自动翻译?
What if I'm using Helium 10 to actually check, am I having to search in Japanese characters, or can I search in English and it translates, or how does that
亚马逊日本站的便利之处在于,你可以用英文搜索。
The beauty of Amazon Japan is you can search in English?
所以如果你访问amazon.co.jp,进入日本网站,那里有个语言切换选项。
So if you go to amazon.co.jp, go into the Japanese website, there's a language toggle.
选择英文后,你就可以输入比如‘Apple Watch表带’或‘手表带’,然后就能看到搜索结果。
Go select English, and then you can type in, let's say, Apple Watch strap or Watch band, and you'll get the search results.
所以这些内容会自动翻译成英文。
So they're gonna be automatically translated into English.
对吧?
Right?
然后你可以获取ASIN,在Helium中进行反向ASIN搜索,从而获得所有的关键词研究数据。
Then you can grab the ASIN, do a reverse ASIN search in Helium, and then you can get all the keyword research.
对吧?
Right?
然后你可以把这些日语关键词输入进去,进一步深入分析,就像Kevin,你是这方面的专家。
And then you can plug in some of those Japanese terms to to further deep dive as, you know, Kevin as, you know, you're, like, the expert on this.
对吧?
Right?
所以这就是第一步。
So you you that's that's the first step.
对吧?
Right?
这样理解清楚吗?
Does that make sense?
是的。
Yeah.
这说得通。
That makes sense.
对。
Yeah.
然后你可以随时打开一个谷歌翻译的侧边窗口。
And then all you can always use, you know, like, have Google translate on a side window.
所以任何你不确定的词,都可以用谷歌翻译查一下,然后用谷歌表格处理。
So any word you're not sure about, you know, you can Google translate that, and you can do Google sheets.
有个小技巧,你可以把所有英文词或所有日文词复制粘贴到一列,然后在下一列用谷歌翻译公式,再往下拖一下就行。
There's like a little formula hack that you can just, like, you know, copy and paste all those English and you or copy and paste all those Japanese terms in one column, the Google Translate formula in the next column, and then just drag them down.
明白吗?
Know?
是的。
Yeah.
找所有标有 JP 的内容。
Look for everything that says JP.
它会翻译所有内容。
It'll translate everything.
是的。
Yeah.
嗯,对。
Uh-huh.
没错。
Exactly.
没错。
Exactly.
好的。
Okay.
所以你可以变得聪明一点。
So you can get kind of get smart.
我觉得我们没时间深入讲解如何使用Helium的高级技巧,但你可以用Helium来入门。
I I don't think we have time to deep dive into, a master class on on, like, the the you know, how to use Helium, but, you know, use Helium to get started.
我觉得很多人明白我们在说什么。
I think a lot of people know what we're talking about.
还有一个不错的建议,来自尼克·卡茨:你可以去谷歌图片搜索或YouTube图片搜索,看看日本人是如何使用你的产品的。
Also, one good tip, also coming from Nick Katz, is you can go to Google Image Search or YouTube Image Search and see how people use your product in Japanese.
比如,你能找到像日本人这样使用这个产品的人吗?
Like, you find I mean, basically, can you find someone like a Japanese person using this product?
如果你能找到,那就是一个好迹象。
If you can, that's a good sign.
如果你找不到,那可能就不适合。
If you can't, maybe that's not the right fit.
明白吗?
Okay?
所以,我认为这是第一步。
So that that, I would say, is the first step.
如何开始在日本市场进行销售,找到私域市场契合度。
How to start selling on Japan, the private market fit.
之后,你需要关注进口问题,因为日本在某些产品类别上的规定比欧洲严格得多。
After that, then you wanna look at the importing because Japan can be a lot stricter than Europe when it comes to only certain category of products.
明白吗?
Okay?
基本上,日本对以下四大类产品的监管非常敏感:第一是保健品。
Basically, the four keys categories that Japan, the regulations are very sensitive about is number one is supplements.
第二是化妆品。
Number two is cosmetics.
第三是医疗器械。
Number three is medical devices.
第四点则有所不同。
And number four, this is something different.
明白吗?
Okay?
任何接触食品或饮料的塑料制品。
It's any plastic product that touches food or drinks.
明白吗?
Okay?
比如说,你有这个杯子,就像我手里拿的这个塑料杯。
And like, let's say, if you have this this cup, like this plastic cup I have in my hand.
我知道大家都在听,但你们看不到。
I know everyone's listening, but you can't see it.
想象一下一个塑料杯。
Imagine plastic cup.
通常情况下,在美国、欧洲或日本,你不需要对这类产品进行合规检测。
You know, most times, you don't need to get a compliance tested, let's say, in The States or or in Europe or in Japan.
任何接触食品或饮料的塑料产品,即使只是用于储存,比如食品储存盒或药丸储存盒等,都需要进行合规检测。
Any plastic product that comes into contact with even if it's like a storage, you know, maybe like a storage a food storage or, like, you know, pill storage box, etcetera, you need that to be compliance tested.
明白吗?
Okay?
如果不在那四个类别中,你可能没问题,但一定要咨询日本的进口商或进口责任人。
If it's not one of those four categories, you may be okay, but definitely talk to an importer, a Japanese importer of record.
你需要一家在日本注册的公司。
You need a Japanese registered company.
你不能仅用一家美国LLC公司向日本进口。
You cannot just import using a US LLC into Japan.
你不能使用你的外国代理机构,因为日本政府要求必须有在日本注册的公司或注册人员。
You cannot use your foreign agency because the Japanese government wants to have a registered company in Japan or registered person in Japan.
因此,为了问责,一旦出现问题,他们需要能够联系到某人。
So for accountability, if something happens, they need to be able to reach someone.
明白吗?
Okay?
但你可以使用日本的进口方(IOR)来处理。
But you can use a Japanese IOR, import of record for that.
这些是一些快速的小贴士。
So those are a couple of quick tips.
好的。
Alright.
不。
No.
听起来不错。
It sounds good.
你们在关键词上用Helium 10做研究,然后设置进口流程,找到日本当地的进口商。
What what else do your Helium ten research on the keywords, then set up your importing, find your importer that's local there in Japan.
还有哪些其他事情是你需要留意或知道的?
And then what are what are some other things that you need to look out for or be aware of?
是的。
Yeah.
关于合规和检测,要注意成本问题,因为在日本,检测的成本和要求不仅取决于产品尺寸,还取决于产品有多少不同部件。
When it comes to the compliance and testing, be careful about the the cost because in Japan, it's a little bit different because the cost and the the the requirement of the testing, it depends not only on the size of the product, but also how many different parts there are.
所以,如果只是一个塑料水瓶,只有一块注塑成型的塑料,那成本会比有独立密封圈、独立瓶盖、独立小卡扣等额外部件的情况低。
So if, if it's just a plastic water bottle, it's just one piece of injected molded plastic, that'll be cheaper than if there's, like, a separate seal and then there's a separate lid and a separate, you know, additional tab and whatnot.
你必须对每个部件分别进行检测。
You'll have to test Because each one of those needs to be tested.
所以这可能会很麻烦。
So that could be a a pain in the butt.
那么测试必须由日本的测试公司来做吗?还是我可以在中国找一家他们认可的公司来做测试?具体是怎么运作的?
So what the testing has to be by a Japanese testing company or I could have this tested in China by someone that they recognize or how does that work?
他们有自己的经认证的测试机构。
They have their own accredited testing agencies.
所以你不能随便用其他地方的测试结果,我一开始也不知道这一点,我以为……
So you cannot just use this is something that I I didn't know at first because I thought, okay.
我把我的厨房产品交给了中国的一家实验室进行测试。
I had my my kitchen product tested by my laboratory, you know, in China.
但我咨询了一家IR/IOR。
But I checked with an IR IOR.
他们说不行。
They said, no.
必须是这个特定的实验室,或者这个列表上的实验室。
It has to be this specific laboratory or this list of laboratory.
所以他们不会接受任何实验室。
So they will not just accept any laboratory.
必须是那个特定的实验室。
It has to be that specific laboratory.
这是一个常见的误解。
So that's one common misconception.
另一个卖家常犯的错误是,看到其他卖家在卖同样的产品,并不意味着你就不需要检测了。
Another common mistake that some sellers make is if you see another seller selling the same product, that doesn't mean that you don't have to test it.
因为对于日本来说,实际的检测要求是按卖家来算的。
Because for Japan, the actual testing requirement is per seller.
所以即使有人在日本销售完全相同的产品,也无关紧要。
So even if someone else is selling this exact same product in Japan, it doesn't matter.
你必须拥有进口的许可。
You gotta have the the license to import it.
我的意思是,你必须对你们自己的产品进行检测。
I mean, you have to you have to have your own product tested.
所以,基本上,在我向日本发货一千个塑料水瓶之前,我得拿几个样品,或者按照要求的样本数量,寄给日本授权的实验室,让他们进行检测。
So, basically, before I ship my thousand water bottles, plastic water bottles in Japan, I've gotta take a a couple sample couple samples or whatever the requirement is, send those to the the Japanese authorized laboratory, let them do their testing.
这通常需要多长时间?
How long does that usually take?
这个过程会耽误几天吗?
Is that delay everything like a a few days?
我每次发货都需要做这个检测,还是只在第一次发货时做?
And do I have to do that for every shipment or just the first shipment?
不用。
No.
你只需要在第一次发货时做一次就行。
Just you just have to do it for the first the first shipment.
你必须完成这个检测。
You have to get it done.
你必须完成这项测试。
You have to have that that test done.
这需要时间。
It takes time.
我的意思是,这取决于产品的复杂程度。
I mean, it depends on the complexity of the the product.
我没法给你一个大概的估计,但你可以问问你的进口申报人。
I mean, I I can't just give you a a ballpark, but, I mean, talk to your importer of record.
他们会对所需的各类合规测试比较熟悉。
I mean, they'll be familiar with the different compliance tests required.
他们可以给你提供建议。
They could give you the advice.
但你知道,一旦通过了这个环节,你就能够顺利进口了。
But, you know, once you clear that, then you'll be okay to to import it.
我觉得中国工厂可以先生产一个样品,确保它能轻松通过检测,然后再在大批量生产时做一些调整。
Well, I would I would think you could the factory in China could make a a sample that would pass with flying colors and then make some changes to the product on the big shipment.
所以,他们之后会时不时抽查你们的货品吗?
So that they do they come back and check, spot check from time to time when your shipments come in?
他们在这方面要求那么严格吗?
Are they that strict on it?
或者即使你并没有故意这么做,但你并不知情,你知道的,通过你的渠道。
Or that could get even if you're not trying to do that, you don't you're not aware, you know, with your Yeah.
你是卖家,一开始所有事情都做对了,但你的工厂却说,嘿,你知道的,他没必要知道。
You're the the seller and you do everything right in the beginning and then your factory says, hey, you know, he doesn't have to know.
我们可以把这边的塑料换掉。
We can change this plastic over here.
我根本看不出有什么区别。
I'll never know the difference.
然后货发进来,你就和你的进口申报人要承担责任了。
And then they ship it in, and then you and your importer of record are on the hook.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yeah.
嗯,我的意思是,我无法确定他们检查的频率有多高。
Well well, I mean, I'm I cannot say, you know, how frequent they do check.
我的意思是,以美国为例,他们有时会进行随机抽查。
I mean, I know if we use The US as an example, they do sometimes do random spot checks.
对吧?
Right?
所以我建议你们和供应商合作,尽量保持诚信,不要让这些事情被忽视,否则你们会承担责任。
So I would encourage you guys to work with your suppliers to try to, you know, keep things honest and not try to, like, let these these, these things slide because you will be reliable if that is the case.
好的。
Alright.
至于在日本销售,PPC广告成本只是美国的一小部分,因为竞争者没那么多。
So now as far as selling in Japan, there's a lot the PPC costs are a fraction of what they are like in The US just because there's not so many competitors.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yeah.
PPC成本会更低,这是一个很大的优势。
PPC costs will be lower, so that's one big advantage.
竞争水平也更低。
There's also lower levels of competition.
我认为日本大约只有17万卖家。
I believe there were only about a 170,000 sellers in Japan.
我的意思是,相比欧洲,比如英国和德国,那里有大约30万到40万卖家。
I mean, compared to Europe, there's I mean, UK, Germany, there's, like, 300,000, 400,000.
在美国,有一点我不太确定。
US, there's one point I I don't know.
超过120万。
Over 1,200,000.
但确实,他们很活跃。
But, yeah, they're active.
注册用户有三、四百万,但其中真正在过去一年内卖过东西的没那么多。
There's, like, three or 4,000,000 registered, but that are actually have actually sold something in the last year.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
所以,我的意思是,竞争也会更弱,因为很多卖家都是中国卖家。
So, I mean, the the the competition also will be weaker because, you know, many of them are Chinese sellers.
我不是想刻板印象任何人,但你知道,这些商品列表很多都做得不够好。
And I don't mean to stereotype anyone, but, you know, many of those listings are not very well made.
所以,我们可以聊聊这一点,但竞争水平确实会更低。
So, you know, we can talk about about that as well, but the level of competition will be lower.
其中一个很酷的地方是,如果你已经在美欧销售,比如你的产品有500条或1000条评价,你可以把这些评价直接迁移到日本。
And one of the the cool parts is if you're already selling in The US or already selling in Europe, and let's say your product has 500, a thousand reviews, you can move those reviews into Japan.
你可以立即迁移所有评价。
You can instantly you know, you can move all of them.
所以,即使第一天没有任何销售记录,你也能凭借500条评价获得一个良好的开端。
So even from day one with zero sales history, you can get off to, you know, like, a head start with, like, 500 reviews.
对吧?
Right?
而且因为有了社会认同,你的广告点击成本也会降低。
And that will lower your your PPC cost because you have social proof.
对吧?
Right?
你已经有500条评价了。
You already have 500 reviews.
因为我在日本发现,那里购物的消费者更在意评价的数量,而不仅仅是评分。
Because I find that in Japan, the the people that buy on it, the shoppers, they're more sensitive to the number of reviews, not just the review score.
对吧?
Right?
所以你拥有大量评价,而且日本的评价门槛也比美国和欧洲低得多。
So you have a lot of reviews, and also the review threshold in Japan is a lot lower than in The US than in Europe.
如果你把这些评价带到日本,你可能会成为评价数量超过前十名竞争对手总和的卖家。
If you bring those over into Japan, you could be the seller with, like, more reviews than the the top 10 competitors combined.
对吧?
Right?
我的意思是,这取决于你有多成功。
I mean, depending on how successful you are.
日本人真的会认真写评价吗?
How gracious are the Japanese in actually even reviews?
比如,你知道的,德国人如果产品很差就会写差评,但要让他们写好评却很难,这是文化原因。
Like, you know, Germans, they'll leave a review if the product sucks, but to get them to leave a positive review is fairly difficult, just culturally.
那日本呢?
What about Japan?
日本人很愿意写评价来帮助别人吗?还是说要他们写评价就像拔牙一样困难?
Are they, like, very willing to leave reviews and help other people out, or is it kinda like pulling teeth to get them to to leave a review?
根据我的经验,我确实为一年前推出的新产品获得了一些评价。
In my experience, I I did get reviews for my my new product that I launched a year ago.
那时候,我们有购买计划,所以通过购买来获取初始评价。
Back then, we had the the buying program, so we used buying to get the initial reviews.
但总的来说,他们会留下评价,而且你还可以使用跟进功能,比如提醒功能,我认为Helium也提供这个选项。
But in general, I mean, they they will leave reviews and you can also have the the follow-up, like, the reminder, you know, that that option, I believe, Helium offers that as well.
所以你会收到评价。
So you will get reviews.
还有其他营销策略。
There are other marketing strategies as well.
在日本,排名第一的应用程序是一个叫LINE的应用。
There there is a like, the number one app in Japan is an app called LINE.
所以我们可以用LINE来做产品附录之类的,来获取更多评价。
So we do have you know, there's ways you can use LINE for, like, you know, product inserts to get more reviews as well.
当然,要以白帽方式操作,我不提倡有奖励的评价。
Obviously, in white hat ways, you know, I'm not advocating, you know, incentivized reviews.
你可以用优惠券,建立受众群体,积累用户列表。
You can do, you know, like coupons, you know, build an audience, build a list.
哦,乐天是其中一个大平台。
Oh, Rakuten is one of the big platforms.
我的意思是,他们在美國是小玩家,但在日本卻非常龐大。
I mean, they're they're a small player in The US, but in Japan, they're huge.
亞馬遜和樂天相比怎麼樣?
How does Amazon compare to Rakuten?
從歷史上看,樂天曾是最大的電商平台,但亞馬遜最近超越了他們。
So historically, Rakuten was the biggest ecommerce market, but Amazon overtook them recently.
所以現在他們差不多旗鼓相當,亞馬遜目前稍微領先一點。
So they're about neck and neck, and Amazon is a little bit further ahead right now.
我認為樂天在電子產品方面更強,而且它的界面非常日本化。
Rakuten, I believe it's more strong in electronics, and their interface is very Japanese.
到處都是細節、數字和圖片。
It's like there's details and numbers and, you know, images everywhere.
這非常不同。
It's very different.
但從我的角度看,在日本,我見到亞馬遜更為普遍。
But from my perspective, in Japan, I I've seen Amazon a lot more prevalent.
你知道吗,我们会看到亚马逊的送货箱子。
You know, we'll see, like, the Amazon delivery boxes.
还有那些快递柜,它们通常放在日本药房前面,或者地铁站旁边。
There's, like, those lockers, and, you know, they put them in front of, like, you know, Japanese pharmacies, like, next to the metro station.
就连便利店,比如7-Eleven和FamilyMart,也有亚马逊的包裹投递点。
Even in convenience stores, like, seven elevens, Family Marts, there's, like, the, you know, the Amazon, the drop off area.
所以它非常普遍。
So it's it's very prevalent.
甚至在这里的东京,我们都有当日送达服务,比如早上下单。
And even in Tokyo here, we have same day delivery, you know, I can order in the morning.
到了晚上就能收到货了。
I'll get my stuff shipped in the evening there.
这真的非常普遍。
It's very, very prevalent.
所以是的。
So yeah.
我的意思是,几周前我搬进公寓时,正在买一台新电视。
I mean, I was I was buying a a new TV, you know, when I moved into my apartment a couple weeks ago.
对吧?
Right?
于是我去了最大的电子产品商店,一家大型相机店,但他们那个型号的电视卖完了。
So I went to the the biggest electronics shop, a big camera, and then they were sold out of the model that I wanted.
我当时就想,你知道的。
I'm like, you know.
于是我直接拿出手机。
So I just pulled up my phone.
我在亚马逊日本找到了它。
I I found it on Amazon, Japan.
我给销售员看了,他居然说,要是我是你,我就直接在亚马逊上下单了。
I showed the sales guy, and then he he kinda just said, you know, if if you were me if I were you, I would just order it off of Amazon.
这可是来自竞争对手的人说的。
And this is coming from the competitor.
对吧?
Right?
因为亚马逊,我的意思是,他们的整个物流体系,还有配送、仓储,我相信他们在日本有几十个仓库。
So because Amazon I mean, it's just their whole logistics and, you know, the delivery, the warehousing, you know, they I I believe they have a couple dozen warehouses across Japan.
我的意思是,日本在地理上显然没有美国那么大。
I mean, Japan, geographically, obviously, is not as big as The States.
对吧?
Right?
我觉得日本和英国差不多大,但人口密度比英国高得多。
I think it's about the same size of UK, but, you know, the population is a lot more concentrated than UK.
所以他们在日本能实现非常快速的配送。
So they're able to have, you know, very fast deliveries in Japan.
东京我认为是世界上最大的城市。
Tokyo is, I think, the biggest city in the world.
大都会区有三千万左右的人口,我想是这样。
30 some odd million people, I think, in the metro area.
是的。
Yeah.
东京有大约40个不同的行政区,你可以把它看作是不同的区域。
Tokyo has, like, I think, 40 different prefectures, so think of different districts.
我每天通勤到市中心要花三十分钟。
And, you know, I I commute, like, thirty minutes downtown.
但没错,我的意思是,他们的服务覆盖无处不在。
So but, yeah, I mean, the reach is is everywhere.
我的意思是,亚马逊。
I mean, Amazon.
他们甚至能把货物送到最南边的岛屿——冲绳。
They deliver all the way to the Southern Islands, Okinawa.
你知道吗,我可以在冲绳下单,比如买个投影仪或者大电视,用来办电影之夜。
You know, I could order, you know, like a like a like a projector and, a big TV screen for movie night, you know, when I look down in Okinawa.
在亚马逊上,你能买到一切东西。
You can get everything on Amazon.
在日本,面积大约有……嗯,差不多是英国的两倍,约有一亿人口。
And then in Japan, there's about, what, about a 100 it's, like, twice the size of The UK.
我觉得英国人口大概在六千万左右,而日本呢,大约是一亿二千万?
I think The UK is somewhere in the neighborhood of 60,000,000, and Japan's, what, about a 120?
我认为是十二亿六千六百万左右,而且它是世界第三大经济体。
I believe a hundred twenty six hundred twenty six million ish, and it's the third biggest economy in the world.
很多人忘记了这一点。
A lot of people forget that.
我的意思是,它规模巨大,确实如此。
I mean, it's I mean, there's it's huge and yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
它确实非常大而且人口密集,但效率极高。
It's it's definitely huge and crowded, but it's super efficient.
我的意思是,无论去哪里或做什么,都超级高效。
I mean, just super super efficient to get anywhere and to to do anything.
火车运行时间精确到分钟。
Trains run, like, real like, minutes.
每件事都准时发生。
Like, everything's on the minute.
对吧?
Right?
而且人们
And people
而且他们都很准时。
And they're on time.
我的意思是,那里有个列车员,你知道的,吹哨子之类的。
I mean, there's there's a guy, conductor there, like, you know, blowing his whistle or whatever.
快上车。
Like, get on.
快上车。
Get on.
快让这列火车开动吧。
Like, get this train moving.
我们十秒后就要开了,或者类似的时间。
We're we're leaving in ten seconds or whatever.
而且还有倒计时。
And there's, a countdown.
快点上车吧。
Like, get your butt on.
到处都是自动售货机。
There's like vending machines everywhere.
我的意思是,你甚至能从自动售货机买到热汤,而且味道还不错。
I mean, you can get a hot soup out of a vending machine that actually tastes good.
这是个完全不同的世界,毫无疑问,但这是一个非常现代的地方,同时也有许多传统习俗和老派的做法。
It's a different world, that's for sure, but a very modern place, but also a lot of old traditions, a lot of old school traditions and everything.
我在日本的时候,总看到地铁里的人在发短信。
And I was always when I was in Japan I'd see people on the subway, you know, texting.
我当时就想,他们是怎么做到的?日语里一个消息最多能输入两千个字符左右,他们是怎么从二十万个字符的数据库里调取内容的?
And I'm like, how the heck are they, know, it's two whatever the number is, 2,000 characters or whatever it is in Japanese language, how the heck are they like pulling from a database of 200,000 characters?
还有那里的安全性,真的让我惊叹不已。
And it would amaze me like the the safety there.
人们会在地铁上睡着,手机放在膝盖上,完全不担心会被偷。
People would fall asleep on the train, on the subways, with their phone on their lap, you know, and not worry about it.
如果你在纽约这么做,那手机在一瞬间就会被偷走,正如他们说的那样。
If you did that in New York City, that phone would be gone in a New York minute, as they say.
所以理解这些事情是很重要的。
So understanding these kinds of things is part of, it's important.
鉴于这一点,如果你打算在日本销售产品,我建议你不要只在远处操作。
With that in mind, if you're going to try to sell in Japan, I would not just do it from afar.
你应该立刻买张机票飞到日本,亲自去体验一下,因为这会让你对很多事情有全新的认识。
Would get your butt on a plane and actually get to Japan and experience it firsthand for yourself, because it's just going to open your eyes to so many things.
而实现这一点的好方法,就是你现在正在组织的东京面对面日本峰会。
And a great way to do that is what you're creating right now is the Japanese in person summit in Tokyo.
所以给我详细讲讲这个活动会是什么样子。
So walk me through what that's going be like.
我知道会有一些西方人士过来做演讲,亚马逊也参与了,还有杰夫·科恩。
I know you've some western people coming over to do some talks, you got Amazon participating, you got Jeff Cohen.
来自亚马逊的科恩将从西雅图飞过来。
Cohen from Amazon's flying over from Seattle.
你知道,会有一些重量级人物来参加你的活动。
You know, there's some big wigs coming to your event.
那么你们在这次活动上打算做些什么?
So what are you guys gonna be doing at this event?
你能给我描绘一下这个活动将如何展开吗?
Can you kinda paint the picture for me of how the event's gonna unfold?
当然。
Definitely.
好的。
Yeah.
当然。
Definitely.
这将是亚马逊在日本举办的首届大会。
So this is going to be the first ever Amazon conference held in Japan.
我是说,真正的首届。
I mean, ever.
甚至之前连日语专场都没有过。
Even in there hasn't been a Japanese language one either.
所以这真的是有史以来第一次,我们在日本举办活动。
So this is really, really the first time ever we're gonna have an event in Japan.
这将是一场为期两天的亚马逊卖家大会。
It's gonna be a two day conference for Amazon sellers.
假设你已经在美欧市场销售,如果你想进入日本市场,我们有一些案例研究,比如美国品牌进入日本,一年内销售额高达96.5万美元。
Let's say you're already selling in US or EU, if you wanna enter the Japanese marketplace, you know, we've had some case studies, sellers selling up to $965,000 in revenue in about one year time, like a US brand entering Japan.
因此,这是我们这场两天活动的主要目标。
So that's our our main goal in this two day event.
活动将包含大量大师课和精英研讨会。
It's gonna be filled with master classes, masterminds.
亚马逊将会在活动中发言。
Amazon is speaking at the event.
我们已经和亚马逊沟通过了。
We talked with Amazon.
他们对今年将日本作为重要市场大力推动很感兴趣。
They're they're interested in pushing Japan as as an important marketplace this year.
所以我们非常幸运,他们愿意前来参加。
So that's why we're super fortunate that they're they're coming.
他们会直接向大家分享见解。
They'll be speaking to you guys.
我们还邀请了多位年销售额达八位数和七位数的亚马逊日本卖家,分享他们当前有效的策略,因为日本市场在文化和战略上都非常不同。
We also have a number of eight figure Amazon Japan sellers, seven figure Amazon Japan sellers, sharing what's working right now, their strategies, because it's very different for Japan, you know, you know, culturally and also, you know, strategically.
对吧?
Right?
而且,我们还邀请了一些服务提供商。
And also, we have a number of service providers.
所以我并不是随便找些服务提供商来向你们疯狂推销,我是根据自己的经验,精心挑选了所有在日本销售所需的关键环节。
So I I'm not being, like, service providers are gonna try to be, like, spammy and sell and sell you stuff because I've handpicked, you know, based on my own experience, you know, all the different pieces of the puzzles you need to sell in Japan.
如果你有关于进口报关的问题,就去找那边那位先生。
So we'll have if you have a question about, you know, the import of record, you know, talk to that guy over there.
如果你有关于合规测试的问题,就找这里这位女士。
If you have a question about compliance testing, you know, talk to that lady right here.
如果你有关于日本PPC广告的问题,就去找Ritu。
If you have a question about Japan PPC, you know, talk to talk to Ritu.
Ritu会在这里。
You know, Ritu's gonna be here.
对吧?
Right?
所以,在这个为期两天的活动中,你将能够快速启动并加速你的日本销售业务。
So, basically, in this two day event, you're gonna be able to accelerate into, you know, jump start your Japan sales.
这正是本次活动的主要目标。
That that's the main goal for the event.
除此之外,还有一些文化方面的内容,比如凯文特别喜欢神户牛肉。
And then, you know, beyond that, you know, cultural things like, you know, Kevin loves Kobe beef.
对吧?
Right?
真希望凯文今年能来。
I wish Kevin could make it this year.
那一定会很棒。
That would have been awesome.
希望他下次能加入我们。
Hopefully, he'll join us next time.
我们将在一家日本居酒屋餐厅举办社交活动。
We're gonna have a social in a Japanese izakaya bar restaurant.
餐厅。
Restaurant.
所以我们能感受到日本桥那个非常时尚的街区氛围。
So we'll get a flavor you know, very hip neighborhood in Nihon Bachi.
那里就像是东京的中心。
It's like the center of Tokyo.
所以,身处这一切的中心,体验那种氛围,还有活动前的招待会。
So, you know, being in the middle of all the action, getting a flavor of that and and the pre event reception.
在为期一整天的大会和大师班之后,第一个晚上正好是樱花季。
The first night after the the full day conference, the mastermind, it's gonna be cherry blossom season.
所以说实话,机票有点贵。
So to be honest, the the plane tickets are a little bit pricey.
其中一个原因是,现在四月大家都想来日本,因为那时樱花正盛放。
One of the reasons why is because everybody wants to come to visit Japan right now in April because that's when the cherry blossoms will be in full bloom.
因此,我们将打造一场樱花主题的社交 networking 活动,晚上在东京的公园里举行。
So we're going to deliver an experience about cherry blossom networking social, like out in a Tokyo park in the evening.
我们会铺开日本清酒、威士忌、美食,还有好的伙伴,和别的销售代表、演讲者聊天。
We're gonna lay down spreads with Japanese sakes, you know, whiskeys, you know, good food, good company, you know, talking to the other sellers, talking to the speakers.
我的意思是,这种体验世界上其他地方根本无法获得,你不仅能学到东西,还能建立人脉。
I mean, you can't get this experience anywhere else in the world besides Japan, and you're gonna learn and build connections.
然后在第二天会议结束后的晚上,我们会去唱卡拉OK。
And then the last night after day two conference, we're gonna have karaoke.
来日本不唱卡拉OK是不行的。
You can't leave Japan without doing karaoke.
对吧?
Right?
卡拉OK是日本人发明的,你可以体验一把像比尔·默瑞或斯嘉丽·约翰逊在《迷失东京》里的那种时刻。
The Japanese invented karaoke, so you can channel your own, like, Bill Murray, Scarlett Johansson, lost in translation moment.
所以让我们为这次活动画上一个完美的句号。
So end this this thing on a high note.
是的,这就是我们即将举办的日本大师班——东京的七位数卖家日本大师班。
And, yeah, that's the that's the Japan mastermind that we're doing, the 7 figure seller Japan mastermind in Tokyo.
而且来这儿也不贵。
And it's not expensive either to come.
我的意思是,你的价格相当合理。
I mean, you you have a pretty fair I mean, pretty fair price.
我觉得你安排的酒店离举办活动的地方非常近。
You got a good hotel, I think, that's really close to where you're holding the event.
所以如果有人感兴趣,虽然对很多人来说现在是临时决定,但如果你有里程积分可用,或者你正好在附近,甚至即使你不近,可能也值得飞一趟来亲自参加这个活动。
So if someone was interested, know it's last minute for a lot of people, but if you have some miles to burn or maybe you're listening to this and you're close by, or even if you're not close by, maybe it's probably worth a flight over to actually check this event out.
因为像你说的,这是这种类型的首次活动,你们也会有讲日语的卖家参加吗?
Because like you said, it's the first of any type of this kind of do you have Japanese speak sellers coming as well?
也许他们既会说日语也会说英语。
Maybe they speak Japanese and English.
是那些常驻日本的卖家,还是全部都是西方人?
Do you that are based in Japan, or is it just all Western?
主要是讲英语的卖家。
It's mostly English speaking sellers.
我们有来自美国、澳大利亚和欧洲的卖家参加。
So we have sellers coming from The US, from Australia, from Europe.
我们还有一些来自韩国的卖家,或者我们在向韩国的FBA卖家群体进行推广。
We have some Korean sellers coming out or, you know, we're promoting to the Korean FBA community as well.
我们还有来自泰国的卖家,以及来自巴厘岛的数字游民。
And we have sellers coming from, like, Thailand, you know, digital nomads from Bali.
所以这将是一个非常独特的混合群体。
So it it will be a very unique mix.
这不像你在其他一些活动中看到的同一类人群。
It's not like the same crowd that you may see at some of the other events.
而且这些演讲者,其中很多都是你可能从未见过的。
And also the speakers, so many of them are speakers you probably have never seen before.
而且,我们也很幸运。
And, you know, we also were very privileged.
布拉德利·萨顿要来,就是我们的朋友布拉德利。
Bradley Sutton is coming, you know, our friend Bradley.
还有那位前相扑选手,日本相扑手,布拉德利·萨顿。
And the old sumo wrestler, Japanese sumo wrestler, Bradley Sutton.
我们看看他是否能在派对后展示一些动作,那一定会很棒。
We'll see if he can demonstrate some moves maybe at the at the after party, and it's gonna be great.
而且,希望你们能来参加我们的活动。
And yeah, hopefully, you guys can join us.
我们还会邀请Ritu来,她赢得了十亿美元卖家峰会。
We have Ritu coming too, and Ritu actually won the Billion Dollar Seller Summit.
她做了一场关于ChatGPT与Google Sheets结合、再与PPC结合的精彩演讲。
She did an amazing presentation on ChatGPT tied to Google Sheets, tied to PPC.
让所有人都大为惊叹。
It just blew everybody's mind.
她曾在日本生活了大约十六年,会说日语。
She lived in Japan for like, and speaks the language, like for sixteen years or something like that.
所以有这样的人来参加,真的很好。
So to have someone like that coming is pretty good.
所以你们请来的演讲者都不是随便凑合的。
So you're not playing around with any speakers or anything.
如果我想参加这个活动,现在还不算晚吧。
If I if I want to come to the event, it's not too late.
对吧?
Right?
还剩几个名额。
There's still a few spots left.
我该怎么了解更多信息并购票呢?
And how how would I go about finding out more and getting a ticket?
是的。
Yes.
我们仍然有一些名额,你可以通过访问 7figuresellerjapanmastermind.com 获取门票。
We still have some spots left where you can get your ticket at seven figure seller Japan mastermind, 7figuresellerjapanmastermind.com, and then you can get your ticket.
我认为,为了我们首次活动,我们已经尽最大努力把价格定得尽可能亲民了。
And I think the the pricing you know, we've done everything we can to make it as affordable as possible for our first event.
你将获得两天的大师课程。
So you'll be getting two days of master classes.
会有两场大师班。
There's gonna be two masterminds.
亚马逊的代表将会发言。
Amazon's gonna be speaking.
你还会参加咖啡交流环节。
You'll get also coffee breakout sessions.
你将获得两顿午餐,这还包括活动前的招待会,届时会有三小时的晚餐和饮品。
You'll get two lunches and this actually includes the pre event reception, which will include dinner and drinks for three hours.
我认为对一些人来说,仅凭那一晚就值回票价了。
I think for some people, they will get the value from that just one night.
这些午餐是便当盒吗?
So these are gonna be bento box lunches?
是的。
Yeah.
午餐将是便当盒。
It's gonna be bento box lunches.
所以会有肉类、海鲜和素食选项。
So there'll there'll be, you know, there'll be meat, there'll be seafood and vegetarian.
所以我们努力确保每个人都能满意。
So we're trying to make sure this will be good for everybody.
然后,我希望你们都能来参加我们的活动。
And then, yeah, I I hope I hope you guys can join us.
也就是说,你们将成为首批参与者,因为之前从未有人在日本举办过亚马逊大会。
Mean, this will be the you guys will be part of the first movers because nobody has has done an Amazon conference in Japan before.
在日本销售的人非常少。
Very few people are selling in Japan.
我查了大约133位填写了调查问卷的卖家。
You know, I I pulled up pulled up our audience of about a 133 sellers, that filled out the survey.
只有一个人在日本销售。
Only one person was selling in Japan.
我的意思是,甚至像波兰或者那些冷门国家的卖家都比日本多。
I mean, more people were selling in, like like, even, like, Poland or, you know, those obscure countries.
来吧,各位。
So come on, guys.
这有点荒谬了。
This is it's kinda ridiculous.
没人在日本销售。
Nobody is selling in Japan.
所以我认为这对合适的卖家来说是个绝佳的机会。
So I think this is a perfect opportunity for the right seller to
你觉得日本亚马逊未来会怎样?
Where do think it's this Japan Amazon Japan is gonna go?
你觉得它会迎来大幅增长,还是会缓慢持续增长?
Do you think it's gonna have a big growth spurt or just slowly keep growing?
或者你认为它会走向哪里?
Or where do you where do you see it?
你觉得在未来几年内,它的销售额会超过英国,跃居第三位吗?
Do you think it'll overtake The UK as far as sales go and and move up to third place in the next couple years?
或者你觉得它会走向哪里?
Or where do you where do see it going?
我觉得它和英国很接近,而且我们前面提到过,目前日元非常疲软。
I think it's pretty close to UK, and, you know, we mentioned earlier, the Japanese yen is very weak right right now.
我认为它处于历史性的三十四年低点。
I think it's at a historic three or forty year low.
这意味着,日本的东西现在更便宜了。
So that means that, you know, things are cheaper here in Japan.
所以如果你现在来日本,可能会感到惊喜,因为这里并没有人们想象的那么贵。
So if you come to Japan right now, you might be pleasantly surprised because it's, you know, it's not as expensive as people think.
所以,回到你的问题,凯文。
So I mean, but back to your question, Kevin.
如果日元反弹,同时亚马逊在日本持续增长,我认为它确实会重新夺回第三名的位置。
If the the yen does rebound and I we see the continued Amazon growth in Japan, I I do think it will reclaim the number three spot.
是的。
So yeah.
我的意思是,日本人都一直在玩手机,而且人们都在购物。
I mean and and people in Japan, they're they're on their phones all the time and, you know, people are shopping.
是的。
Yeah.
而且,这正是从新冠疫情中恢复过来的表现。
And it's, you know, it's coming out of COVID.
你知道,一切都差不多恢复正常了。
You know, it's pretty back to normal.
你知道,人们仍然戴口罩。
You know, people still wear masks.
我认为这主要是文化习惯,人们戴口罩是因为花粉过敏,比如现在正值花季等等。
I think it's just culturally people wear masks just because of, like, you know, pollen allergies, you know, here with the flower season, etcetera.
日本人本来就非常有礼貌。
Well, Japanese are very courteous courteous anyway.
如果有人打喷嚏,即使在新冠疫情之前,很多年前就是这样了。
If if someone's got a sneeze or before COVID forget, this is years before COVID.
如果你打喷嚏,无论是过敏还是其他原因,日本人出于对其他同胞的礼貌,都会戴上口罩。
You had a sneeze, whether it's allergy or maybe anything, the Japanese, as a courtesy to their other fellow Japanese, would wear a mask.
当美国人被迫戴口罩时,他们激烈反抗,而日本人却自愿戴口罩来保护他人,这真是太奇怪了。
And that was so odd to, you know, when Americans were forced to wear a mask, were fighting it tooth and nail, when the Japanese voluntarily do it to protect their fellow man.
是的。
Yeah.
没错。
That's right.
如果你感冒了或者咳嗽,人们就会自然而然地戴上口罩,这在这里是社会常态。
If you have a cold or if you have, like, a cough, it it was, you know, people just mask up and, you know, that's like the social norm here.
对。
Yeah.
这种文化也非常有礼貌。
It's such a polite culture as well.
我的意思是,无论做什么,比如还你信用卡时,都会用双手递还。
I mean, everything is, you know, when you do something, it's two hands to give you back your credit card.
你知道吗,如果你去中国,排队?别想了。
You know, if you go to China and you know, there's if you got a lineup in a queue, forget it.
你知道,当新登机柜台开放时,大家都排着队办理登机手续,为了缓解排队压力,他们开了第二个柜台,但在俄罗斯和日本,不,在中国,人们会推搡着挤到队伍前面。
You know, if a new airline desk opens, you know, everybody's waiting in line to check-in or something at the airline, and they open up a second desk to alleviate some of the line, In Russia and Japan, I mean, in China, you'll get people pushing each other to get out of way to get to the front of the line.
在日本,情况不是这样的。
In Japan, that's not the case.
每个人都会礼貌地说:‘你下一个,你去那边,你去那边,你到这边来’,然后慢慢走过去,一点问题都没有。
Everybody will politely say, you're next, you go over there, you go over there, you go over here, and slowly walk over and there's no problems.
这就是那种文化。
It's that kind of culture.
动漫,那个地方叫什么?
The anime, the what's that area?
原宿?
Harajuku?
原宿。
Harajuku.
每个周末都有人去那里扮演角色之类的。
Every weekend people do cosplay and stuff there.
只是去看看就很酷。
It's just cool just to go see.
那是个非常有趣的地方。
It's a fascinating place.
如果你们去参加那个七位数的日本峰会,不妨多留点时间,参加一些东京的一日游。
There's some day trips, so if you make it over for your event, the seven figure Japanese summit, if you make it over for that, add some extra time so that you can actually take some of the day tours of Tokyo.
坐火车去那里有好多超酷的玩法,很快就到了。
There's some really cool stuff you can do on a train that'll get you there in no time.
山上有一些非常棒的寺庙群。
There's some really cool temple complexes up in the mountains.
是的,艺伎。
The Yeah, geishas.
你可以坐新干线去京都。
You can go to Kyoto on the bullet train.
大概就几个小时吧,去体验一下京都。
It's what, a couple hours or something and experience Kyoto.
那里有一些露天浴池。
There's on scenes, which are like outdoor baths.
我的意思是
I mean
温泉。
Hot springs.
温泉。
Hot springs.
温泉。
Hot springs.
是的。
Yeah.
它们有天然的温泉。
They have, like, the natural the natural hot springs.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。