本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
本信息由Quince提供。
This message is brought to you by Quince.
Quince使用高品质面料,如100%真丝、欧洲亚麻和有机棉平纹布,打造经典耐穿的衣橱必备单品。
Quince makes high quality wardrobe staples using premium fabrics like 100% silk, European linen, and organic cotton poplin.
前往 quince.com/nightmares,享受免费配送及365天无理由退换服务。
Go to quince.com/nightmares for free shipping on your order and three hundred sixty five day returns.
现在加拿大地区也可购买。
Now available in Canada too.
前往 quince.com/nightmares,享受免费配送及365天无理由退换服务。
That's quince.com/nightmares to get free shipping and three hundred sixty five day returns.
quince.com/nightmares。
Quince.com/nightmares.
前往 quince.com/nightmares,享受免费配送及365天无理由退换服务。
That's quince.com/nightmares to get free shipping and three hundred sixty five day returns.
quince.com/nightmares。
Quince.com/nightmares.
本信息由Quince提供。
This message is brought to you by Quince.
嗨。
Hi.
我是梅根,你永远无法预知春天的天气会怎样。
It's Megan, and you never know what the weather has in store for spring.
同一天里,你可能需要一件雨衣、一件毛衣和一条短裤。
In the same day, you may need a rain jacket, a sweater, and a pair of shorts.
叠穿是关键,而Quince正是为此而生。
Layering is the name of the game, and that's where Quince comes in.
它们提供了应对这一年中这个多变时节所需的层次穿搭。
They've got the layers to get you through this unpredictable time of year.
棉羊绒毛衣轻盈透气,让你在会议中不会出汗,同时显得格外精致。
The cotton cashmere sweater is light enough so that you're not sweating in your meeting but looks oh so refined.
Quince使用优质面料,如100%真丝、欧洲亚麻和有机棉平纹布,制作高品质的基础衣橱单品。
Quince makes high quality wardrobe staples using premium fabrics like 100 silk, European linen, and organic cotton poplin.
多功能、做工精良的单品格外出众,能帮你简化每天的穿搭困扰:我该穿什么?
Versatile, well made pieces stand out and will help simplify the daily quandary, what am I gonna wear?
前往 quince.com/nightmares,享受免费配送和365天无理由退换。
Go to quince.com/nightmares for free shipping on your order and three hundred sixty five day returns.
现在在加拿大也已上线。
Now available in Canada too.
前往 quince.com/nightmares,享受免费配送和365天无理由退换。
That's quince.com/nightmares to get free shipping and three hundred sixty five day returns.
Quince.com/nightmares。
Quince.com/nightmares.
前往 quince.com/nightmares,享受免费配送和365天无理由退换。
That's quince.com/nightmares to get free shipping and three hundred sixty five day returns.
Quince.com/nightmares。
Quince.com/nightmares.
嘿。
Hey.
我们都喜欢真实犯罪故事。
We all love true crime stories.
对吧?
Right?
但真正的噩梦,是一笔高达800美元的宠物账单。
But the real crime, a surprise $800 vet bill.
当你的宠物行为异常时,你的大脑会立刻想到最坏的情况,而恐慌是昂贵的。
When your pet starts acting differently, your brain goes straight to the worst case scenario, and panic is expensive.
Dutch提供24/7全天候持证兽医服务,为最多五只宠物提供无限次虚拟问诊和后续跟进,无论是猫、狗,还是两者都有。
Dutch gives you twenty four seven access to licensed vets with unlimited virtual visits and follow ups for up to five pets, whether they're cats, dogs, or both.
因此,你不必猜测,可以直接给兽医发消息或预约当天的视频通话,获得真实兽医的明确答复。
So instead of guessing, you might message a vet or book a same day video call and get the real answers from real vets.
需要为常见问题开药吗?
Need medication for common issues?
他们可以开处方并免费配送。
They prescribe and they ship for free.
这带来了安心,而没有财务上的意外转折。
It's peace of mind without the financial plot twist.
每年仅需92美元。
Just $92 a year.
请前往 dutch.com 并使用优惠码 nightmares。
So go to dutch.com and use code nightmares.
就是 dutch.com。
That's dutch.com.
优惠码:nightmares。
Promo code nightmares.
大家好。
Hi, folks.
我是播客《ProfilingEvil》的迈克·金。
I'm Mike King from the podcast ProfilingEvil.
感谢大家回到这场特别的三日系列节目的第二天,该系列在《American Nightmares》频道播出。
Thanks for coming back for day two of this special three day series inside the American Nightmares feed.
如果你观看了昨天的介绍,就知道我的新播客《邪恶花园:津会邪教内幕》将在2月3日作为《美国噩梦》系列的下一季上线。
Now if you caught yesterday's introduction, you know that my new podcast, Gardens of Evil, Inside the Zion Society Cult, will be the next season of American Nightmares dropping on February 3.
我迫不及待想让你认识那些将参与讲述这个故事的幸存者和专业人士。
I can't wait for you to meet the survivors and the professionals who will take part in telling this story.
今天,我们将目光转向拉斯维加斯大屠杀——现代美国历史上最黑暗的夜晚之一。
Today, we're turning our attention to the LasVegas massacre, one of the darkest nights in modern American history.
2017年10月1日,史蒂芬·帕多克从他的曼德勒海湾酒店套房开枪,造成60人死亡,800多人受伤。
Back on 10/01/2017, Stephen Paddock opened fire from his Mandalay Bay suite, killing 60 people and injuring more than 800 others.
调查人员彻底翻查了他的生活,试图寻找动机,但搜得越深,情况就越令人困惑。
Investigators tore his life apart looking for a motive, but the harder they searched, the more confusing it became.
在本集中,我深入探究了枪手的背景:他在犯罪父亲影响下的成长经历、成年后的种种怪异行为,以及那些可能帮助我们理解为何一个看似平凡的人会爆发成一场灾难性噩梦的行为线索。
In this episode, I dig into the man behind the trigger, his upbringing under a criminal father, the oddities in his adult life, and the behavioral threads that might help us understand how a seemingly unremarkable person can erupt into a catastrophic nightmare.
欢迎收听《ProfilingEvil》。
Welcome to ProfilingEvil.
各位好,2017年10月1日,美国经历了历史上最惨烈的大规模枪击事件之一。
Well, hey folks, on 10/01/2017, The United States experienced one of the most devastating mass shootings in its history.
当斯蒂芬·帕多克在内华达州拉斯维加斯的曼德勒海湾酒店房间内开枪时。
When Stephen Paddock opened fire from his hotel room at the Mandalay Bay Hotel in LasVegas, Nevada.
就在正对着我的这栋大楼里。
That's right here in this building across the street from me.
我正在拉斯维加斯市中心拍摄,这场暴力事件导致60人死亡,800多人受伤,震惊了全国乃至全世界。
I'm filming in downtown LasVegas and this act of violence resulted in the death of sixty people and injuries to more than eight hundred additional people shocking the nation and the world.
尽管进行了广泛调查,帕多克的动机仍成谜,许多人只能推测导致这场悲剧的各种因素。
Despite extensive investigations, Paddock's motives remain elusive leaving many people to speculate on the factors that led to this tragic event.
欢迎来到ProfilingEvil出品的《扭曲故事》。
Well, welcome to TwistedTales by ProfilingEvil.
这个全新的系列将深入探讨鲜为人知的犯罪世界。
This brand new playlist is where we dive deep into the world of lesser known crimes.
尽管这一案件其实广为人知。
Although this particular one is really well known.
我们会讨论那些神秘事件和常常被忽视的案件,它们同样能为我们揭示犯罪行为与人类心理黑暗面的深刻教训。
We talk about the mysterious happenings, cases that often slip through the cracks but have just as much to teach us about criminal behavior and the darkness of the human psyche.
在《扭曲故事》中,我们探讨掠食者如何选择受害者、实施犯罪的手段,以及他们为逃避抓捕所使用的令人不寒而栗的伎俩。
At TwistedTales, we explore how predators choose their victims, the methods they use to commit their crimes and the chilling tactics that they employ to avoid getting caught.
我希望通过我们的共同努力,能够逐步学习、发现并串联起这些扭曲故事的线索。
Together my hope is that we'll learn, we'll uncover and we'll connect the dots on these Twisted Tales one step at a time.
每一集都将照亮犯罪行为中这些隐秘的角落,让我们深入了解其中的故事和相关人物。
Each episode will shine a light on these hidden corners of criminal behavior giving us insight into the stories and into the people involved in them.
《扭曲故事》不仅仅是讲故事。
TwistedTales is more than just storytelling.
它关乎警觉、教育,以及携手努力去理解那些无意义的暴行。
It's about awareness, education, and joining forces to make sense of the senseless.
今天我们要讨论的是斯蒂芬·克雷格·帕多克的案件。
And today we're talking about the case of Stephen Craig Paddock.
我正在内华达州拉斯维加斯这里拍摄,那场可怕的大规模枪击事件就发生在我身后那栋楼里。
I'm filming here in LasVegas, Nevada where this horrible mass shooting occurred in that building just over my shoulder.
帕多克于1953年4月9日出生在爱荷华州的克林顿。
Paddock was born on 04/09/1953 in Clinton, Iowa.
他是本杰明·帕多克的四个儿子中的长子,而本杰明是一名臭名昭著的银行劫匪,曾被列入联邦调查局十大通缉要犯名单。
He was the eldest of four sons brought to Benjamin Paddock, a notorious bank robber who was on the FBI's 10 most wanted list.
他的母亲名叫多洛雷斯,是一名秘书,在丈夫离家出走并入狱后,她艰难地支撑着全家。
His mother was a woman named Dolores, a secretary who struggled to support her family after her husband's abandonment and imprisonment.
本杰明被捕后,多洛雷斯告诉孩子们,他们的父亲死于一场车祸。
After Benjamin's arrest Dolores told her children that their father had died in a car crash.
这种隐瞒虽然旨在保护家庭,却很可能在家中引发了困惑和不信任。
This concealment while intended to protect the family likely fostered confusion and mistrust within the household.
多洛雷斯搬到了亚利桑那州的图森,后来又搬到了加利福尼亚州的桑纳维尔,在那里她不懈地工作。
Dolores moved to Tucson, Arizona and later to Sun Valley, California where she worked tirelessly.
尽管她付出了努力,但全家仍生活在低收入社区,斯蒂芬的成长过程充满了经济不稳定性。
Despite her efforts, the family lived in a low income neighborhood and Stephen's upbringing was marked by financial instability.
他的哥哥埃里克声称,父亲的缺席与他们几乎没有关系,他说:'他从未和我妈妈在一起,我们也没有在他的影响下长大。'
His older brother Eric claimed that their father's absence had very little to do with them stating quote, He was never with my mom and we didn't grow up under his influence.
我对此略有不同看法。
I would beg to differ a little bit.
家人认为父亲对孩子们的影响微乎其微,但我认为有必要指出,心理学研究显示,父母的缺席,尤其是在这种情况下,可能会留下持久的情感创伤。
The family discounts the father's influence on the boys but I think it's important to point out the psychological research suggests that the absence of a parent particularly under such circumstances can leave lasting emotional scars.
另一位兄弟帕特里克·帕多克形容这个家庭充满潜在的愤怒,但他提到斯蒂芬似乎是受影响最小的一个。
Patrick Paddock, another brother described the family as filled with latent anger although he remarked that Stephen seemed the least affected.
童年时期,斯蒂芬更喜欢独处和分析性的活动。
As a child Stephen exhibited a preference for solitary and analytical activities.
高中同学记得他是个安静内向的数学天才。
High school classmates remember him as a quiet and withdrawn math genius.
这样的评价让我不禁思考他后来生活中一些分析性行为,包括这起犯罪。
An assessment that makes me wonder about some of the analytical things he did later in life, including this crime.
尽管成长环境充满挑战,他在学业上却表现优异,这或许源于内心深处对自立的强烈需求。
Now he excelled academically despite the challenges of his upbringing which likely instilled a deep seated need for self reliance.
1971年高中毕业后,斯蒂芬在加州州立大学获得了工商管理学位。
After he graduated from high school in '71, Stephen earned a degree at California State University in Business Administration.
追求稳定的职业生涯,可能受到他童年时期经济不稳定的经历影响。
The pursuit of a stable career may have been influenced by his experiences of financial instability during his childhood.
但他的职业生涯正是从在美国邮政局和国税局任职开始,随后担任审计职务,包括为洛克希德·马丁公司工作。
But this is where his professional life begins with positions at the United States Postal Service and the Internal Revenue Service followed by auditing roles including work with Lockheed Martin.
所以他担任过重要的职位。
So he held significant jobs.
这些职位为他奠定了坚实的财务管理与组织能力基础。
These roles provided him with a solid foundation in financial management and organizational skills.
然而,正是他转向房地产投资,彻底改变了人生的轨迹,带来了巨大的财务成功。
However, it was his transition to real estate investments that significantly changed the trajectory of his life, bringing him considerable financial success.
到2000年代初,帕多克已确立了自己作为成功房地产投资者的地位,拥有遍布美国的多处房产。
By the early 2000s, Paddock had established himself as a successful real estate investor, owning multiple properties across The United States.
他最盈利的项目之一是拥有并出售位于德克萨斯州梅斯基特的公寓楼,据所有报道显示,这一交易为他带来了数百万美元的收益。
Among his most profitable ventures was the ownership and subsequent sale of an apartment complex in Mesquite, Texas which netted him by all reports millions of dollars.
他在房地产买卖和管理中的谨慎策略,凸显了他应对高风险金融决策的能力。
His calculated approach to real estate buying, managing and selling the properties highlighted his ability to navigate high stakes financial decisions.
帕多克的财富使他过上了舒适的生活,包括频繁旅行、拥有豪华住宅以及参与高风险赌博。
Paddock's wealth afforded him a comfortable lifestyle including frequent travel, luxury homes and high stakes gambling.
内华达州的拉斯维加斯是高风险赌博的胜地。
LasVegas, Nevada is the place for high stakes gambling.
帕多克的赌博习惯成为他晚年生活的标志性特征。
Paddock's gambling habits became a defining aspect of his later years of life.
他偏爱视频扑克,这种游戏奖励分析思维和风险评估能力。
He gravitated toward video poker, a game that rewards analytical thinking and risk assessment.
据报道,他偶尔会赢一大笔钱,但经常也会亏损。
Now reports indicate that he occasionally won significant money, though he often incurred losses.
欢迎来到拉斯维加斯,尽管赌场并未将他归类为顶级高赌注赌徒,但他对这项运动的投入显而易见。
Welcome to LasVegas but despite not being classified as a well, one of those high stakes gamblers by the casinos, his dedication to the game was evident.
赌博为他带来了掌控感和成就感,填补了他孤独生活所留下的空虚。
Gambling provided him with a sense of control and accomplishment filling a void that was left by otherwise isolated experiences and an existence that he was having.
斯蒂芬·帕多克的生活表面上看似稳定,却暗藏着一种宁静。
Stephen Paddock's life though outwardly stable carried an undercurrent of quiet.
这种宁静的回响,源自某种继承而来、不可见却真实存在的东西。
That kind of a quiet echo of something inherited, something unseen but palpably and present in his life.
这位一生从事会计工作、系统追求财务成功的人,似乎与他父亲那混乱的恶名相去甚远。
This man who built a career in accounting and methodically pursued financial success seemed far removed from the chaotic infamy of his father.
现在,让我们谈一谈他的父亲。
Now let's talk about his father for a minute.
本杰明·霍斯金斯·帕多克。
Benjamin Hoskins Paddock.
尽管从未真正了解过父亲,斯蒂芬却展现出一些特质,让任何认识他父亲的人都感到莫名熟悉。
Despite never truly knowing his father, Stephen carried certain traits that seemed eerily familiar to anyone who knew his father.
在斯蒂芬一丝不苟的外表之下,潜藏着一种冷漠的疏离感,一种保持抽离却精于算计的能力,仿佛在低语着一种不可思议的传承。
There was a simmering detachment beneath Stephen's meticulous veneer, an ability to remain removed but calculating that whispered an uncanny inheritance.
仿佛本杰明的阴影跨越了时间和境遇,在一个从未真正认识他的儿子身上留下了印记。
It was as though Benjamin's shadow reached across time and circumstance leaving fingerprints on a son who had been a stranger to him.
当回顾本杰明的一生时,这种虽未言明却无可否认的联系变得更加明显。
Now this connection unspoken but undeniable grew more apparent when considering Benjamin's life.
他的一生以狡诈、操控和对传统的反抗为标志。
A life marked by cunning, manipulation and defiance of convention.
这位臭名昭著的罪犯和逃犯本杰明·帕多克的遗产,预示了后来定义史蒂芬自身生活的黑暗面。
A notorious criminal and fugitive Benjamin Paddock's legacy was a harbinger of the darkness that would later define Stephen's own life.
和他父亲一样,史蒂芬似乎遵循着一套独特的准则,将控制与算计置于情感联系之上。
Like his father, Stephen appeared to operate with a distinct set of rules prioritizing control and calculation over connection.
你的狗在周六吐了。
Your dog throws up on a Saturday.
到了周一,你就面对一张2000美元的紧急账单。
By Monday, you're staring at a 2,000 emergency bill.
那如果在事情刚开始时,你就能直接和兽医聊一聊呢?
Well, what if you could have just talked to a vet when the whole thing started?
Dutch为你提供20次四七在线访问持证兽医的服务,最多可覆盖五只宠物,且就诊次数无限制。
Dutch gives you 20 fourseven online access to licensed veterinarians, and you get unlimited visits for up to five pets.
随时给他们发消息。
Message them anytime.
当天就能进行视频问诊。
Video call the same day.
快速获得真实答案。
Get real answers real fast.
如果需要药物,他们会开处方并免费寄送。
And if meds are needed, they prescribe them and they ship them for free.
花费不到一次诊疗的费用,你就能获得全年随时随地的保障。
For less than the cost of an exam, you can get a full year of backup anytime and anywhere.
前往 dutch.com 并使用代码 TRUE CRIME。
Just go to dutch.com and use the code TRUE CRIME.
本广告由 Jones Road Beauty 赞助。
This message is sponsored by Jones Road Beauty.
嗨,我是梅根,网上有很多有创意的人在做化妆教程。
Hi, it's Megan, and there are so many creative people doing makeup tutorials online.
问题是。
Here's the thing.
我不想花很长时间化妆。
I don't want to spend forever putting it on.
我只是希望它能快速完成,而且看起来好看。
I just want it to be quick and look good.
Jones Road Beauty 让你对自己的肌肤感到自信,而不是觉得在遮盖它。
And Jones Road Beauty makes you feel confident in your own skin, not like you're trying to cover it.
这是你真实的面容,只是更健康、更有光泽。
It's your actual face, just healthier and more radiant.
我婆婆特别推崇这款奇迹膏,能提升气色,却不需要厚重的遮盖力。
My mother-in-law swears by the miracle balm, enhances your glow without a ton of coverage.
你甚至都不需要刷子。
You don't even need a brush.
你只需要用手指涂抹即可。
You just apply it with your fingers.
我们很多人都能理解这一点。
And many of us can appreciate this.
它是一款多效产品,可兼作高光、修容、腮红,甚至唇彩。
It's a multitasker, working as a highlighter, bronzer, blush, and even a lip tint.
我想试试他们新推出的Just Enough隔离霜,很高兴发现它不含那些我们需要避免的成分,比如硫酸盐和双酚A,因为纯净美妆是理所当然的选择。
I wanted to try their new Just Enough tinted moisturizer and was happy to learn that it's free of all those things we need to avoid, like sulfates and BPA, because clean beauty is a no brainer.
如果你想要的是能凸显自然光泽而非遮盖它的彩妆,Jones Road就是你的不二之选。
If you want makeup that brings out your natural glow instead of hiding it, Jones Road is the way to go.
限时优惠:我们的听众首次购买时,使用代码‘nightmares’即可免费获得一款闪亮面部精油。
For a limited time, our listeners are getting a free shimmer face oil on their first purchase when they use the code nightmares.
只需前往jonesroadbeauty.com,并在结账时输入代码nightmares。
Just head to jonesroadbeauty.com and use code nightmares at checkout.
购买后,他们会问你是从哪里了解到他们的,支持我们的节目,并告诉他们是我们推荐的。
After you purchase, they'll ask you where you heard about them, support our show, and tell them we sent you.
嘿,各位。
Well, hey, folks.
我是广受好评的真犯罪播客《ProfilingEvil》的主持人迈克·金。
Mike King from the top rated true crime podcast, ProfilingEvil.
在我的职业生涯中,我曾坐在一些看起来很普通的人对面,但他们其实并不简单。
During my career, I sat across the interview table from some people who looked pretty ordinary but weren't.
这些经历让我开始思考:究竟什么才是真正定义掠夺者的关键?
Those experiences made me ask some hard questions about what really defines a predator?
他们如何选择受害者?又是什么让他们能藏身于众目睽睽之下?
How do they pick their victims and what allows them to hide in plain sight?
因此,我写了《披着羊皮的狼》这本书,探讨犯罪行为、魅力、操控,以及大多数人直到为时已晚才注意到的细微预警信号。
That's why I wrote Wolves in Sheep's Clothing, a book about understanding criminal behavior, the charm, the manipulation and the quiet warning signs that most people miss until it's too late.
我写这本书是为你,也为任何想要保护所爱之人的人。
I wrote this book for you and for anybody who wants to protect the people they love.
一旦你识别出这些模式,你不仅会以不同的方式看待邪恶,还会更早地察觉到危险。
Once you recognize the patterns, you won't just see evil differently, you'll spot danger sooner.
在美国,你可以在profilingevil.com购买签名版;在世界其他地区,你可以在亚马逊上购买。
You can pick up signed copies in The US at profilingevil.com, or you can get it worldwide at Amazon.
别忘了在你收听播客的平台下载《ProfilingEvil》。
And don't forget to download ProfilingEvil wherever you get your podcasts.
要理解斯蒂芬,我们必须先探索在他之前的那个男人。
To understand Stephen, we must first explore the man who preceded him.
一个罪行累累、身陷囹圄的男人,他的存在仿佛为儿子的一生投下了一道预言般的阴影。
A man whose criminal exploits and imprisonment seemed to cast a long prophetic shadow over his son's existence.
为了更深入理解帕多克兄弟的出身,我想请你停下来看看他的兄弟埃里克是如何讲述这段往事的。
And to better understand where Paddock and his brothers came from, I want you to stop and listen to Eric, his brother who talked about this.
请仔细关注史蒂芬·帕多克不为人知的另一面。
Pay close attention to the other side of Stephen Paddock.
这位兄弟和儿子曾为家庭提供经济支持,并帮助了这位兄弟。
This brother and son helped the family financially and helped this brother.
让我们来听听。
Let's listen in.
有人给我发了条短信。
I Someone texted me.
首先,谢谢那位给我发短信的人,我的卡车收到了。
First thing is thank you whoever texted me my truck.
有人给我发了条短信。
Someone texted texted me.
我不知道是谁,可能是路透社的人给我发了消息。
I don't know who Reuters or somebody texted me.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我之前没收到更新,因为我带我妈妈去看医生了。
That with an update that I didn't have because I was I took my mom to the doctor.
你妈妈现在怎么样?
How's your
妈妈还好吗?
mom doing?
据说挺严重的。
Supposedly steep.
什么?
I'm sorry?
你妈妈现在怎么样?
How's your mom doing?
她还好。
She's okay.
我的意思是,你想要我快速介绍一下我妈妈的背景吗?
I mean I mean, do do you want that kind of background real quick about my mom?
我的妈妈出生在大萧条时期。
I mean, my mom was born in the depression.
她这一生过得很艰难。
She's had a tough life.
她丈夫是个混蛋。
Her husband was an hole.
彻头彻尾的混蛋。
A total hole.
他跑了,丢下她和四个孩子。
He he ran off, left her with four kids.
她在六七十年代,靠着秘书的薪水独自养大了四个孩子。
She raised four kids on a secretary salary in the '7 you know, in the sixties and seventies.
我们当中有些人也不是乖孩子。
And some of us weren't real good kids.
我的意思是,你们可能会调查我。
I mean, you guys are probably gonna investigate me.
我小时候并不是个善良的人。
I wasn't a wonderful human being when I was a kid.
我们是坏孩子。
We were bad kids.
明白吗?
Okay?
也就是说,在某种程度上。
That's, you know, at some level.
我们是捣蛋的孩子。
We were troublesome kids.
我们在加利福尼亚圣费尔南多谷的高速公路旁穷困长大。
We grew up poor on the side of the freeway in the San Fernando Valley in California.
我不想多谈这个,但为了说明我们是怎么成长起来的。
I don't wanna I mean, I don't wanna go too much into this, but if to how we were formed.
我们只是普通人。
We're just people.
我妈妈过得不容易。
The my mom has had a tough life.
这里开始转向史蒂夫的部分。
And here's where it goes in where it branches into Steve's.
我们认识的史蒂夫。
The Steve's that we knew.
史蒂夫让我的妈妈变得富有。
Steve made my mom wealthy.
他是原因之一,但他不是唯一的原因,她自己也付出了很多。
He he's the one he's the reason why she's he's it's not he's not the only reason she did this herself, a lot of it.
明白吗?
Okay?
但他帮助让她退休生活非常舒适。
But he helped make her retirement very comfortable.
你知道,她现在如此舒适,全靠他。
You know, he's the reason she's very very comfortable right now.
如果没有他,她不会这么舒适,因为在七十年代当秘书、抚养四个孩子,收入并不高。
She wouldn't have been as comfortable because you don't make much money as a secretary in the seventies raising four kids.
明白吗?
Okay?
史蒂夫是她现在拥有丰厚资金并生活舒适的原因。
Steve is the reason that she has substantial that she has substantial funds right now and is comfortable.
这就是我认识的史蒂夫。
That's the Steve I that's the Steve I know.
明白吗?
Okay?
另外,有人提到玛丽说史蒂夫转了一笔10万美元。
Now, other thing is the I someone said that Mary that that Steve transferred a $100,000.
哇哦。
Woo.
十万美元。
A $100,000.
我们是富有的人。
We're we're wealthy people.
十万美元没那么多钱,如果这伤害了谁,我很抱歉。
A $100,000 isn't that much money, a, and I'm sorry if that hurts people or something.
但十万美元并不是一笔巨大的金额。
But a $100,000 isn't that huge amount of money.
他几个小时内在机器上就赌掉了这么多钱。
He gambled that much through a machine in hours.
我的意思是,我们再次强调,你需要理解。
I mean, we're once again, you need to understand.
人们需要理解有些人生活的水准。
That's what people need to understand the level where some people live.
我猜每个人都以为大家都在塔可钟工作什么的。
I guess everybody thinks that everybody works at Taco Bell or something.
不是每个人都在塔可钟工作。
Everybody doesn't work at Taco Bell.
有很多富人也这么做。
There's wealthy people who do this.
如果你要谴责史蒂夫是高赌注赌徒,那酒店们可不会高兴。
If you're gonna condemn Steve for being a high stakes gambler, the hotels are not gonna be very happy with you.
去找到每个人,去采访所有拥有会员卡的人。
Go find everybody go find everybody and interview them who has a card.
如果你觉得史蒂夫赌博的方式很疯狂,那就去酒店里找找那些拥有金卡的人吧,让酒店告诉你谁拥有这些酒店最高级别的会员卡。
If you're gonna call Steve crazy for gambling the way he gambles, go find everybody at the hotels who has a have the hotels tell you everybody who's got a gold you know, he's got the highest level of membership card at at a lot of these hotels.
如果这些酒店说不认识史蒂夫,那他们就是在撒谎。
If these hotels say they don't know Steve, they're lying.
但这种转账会不会暗示某种预先的考虑呢?
But would that transfer indicate some sort of forethought you think maybe?
还是说他经常给我的妈妈或玛丽·安寄钱?
Or was that did he routinely send her money of the My mom or Mary Anne?
他是玛丽·露吗?
He Mary Lou?
对不起。
I'm sorry.
好的。
Okay.
史蒂夫照顾着他所爱的人。
Steve took care of the people he loved.
他帮助我和我的家人变得富有。
He helped make me and my family wealthy.
我的意思是,我之所以能退休,全靠他。
I mean, he's the reason I was able to retire.
三年前,当我从事那份工作时,真的精疲力尽了。
Three years ago when I got really burnt out doing the job I did.
我的意思是,这就是我们认识的史蒂夫。
I mean, this is the Steve we know.
认识。
Knew.
他对所爱的人,总是照顾有加。
He's the people he loved, he took care of.
他朋友不多。
He didn't have a lot of friends.
你知道的,他是个内向的人。
You know, he was a private person.
有个故事是说,他总是拉着窗帘,我第一次在 neighborhood 里遇到他时,他连续三次都没跟我打招呼。
There's a story about that he's oh, he kept his window, his shades closed, and he didn't talk to me for the first three times he saw me walking in the neighborhood.
哇。
Wow.
这让他显得特别古怪,对吧?
That makes him really weird, doesn't it?
他是个很低调的人。
He was a private guy.
所以你根本查不到关于他的任何信息。
That's why you can't find out anything about him.
所以才没有照片。
That's why there's no pictures.
他是不是因为没开Facebook账号,也没每天发五万张自拍才显得这么怪?
Is he such a weirdo because he didn't have a Facebook page and posted 50,000 damn pictures of himself every day?
谁怪?
Who's weird?
你能理解吗?人们可能只是想找个解释。
Can you sympathize that people are maybe grasping for any sort of explanation?
我不是,我真的不是。
I'm not I'm believe me.
我理解所有试图寻找解释的人。
I sympathize with everybody who's grasping.
你认为这个世界上还有谁比我更渴望理解这件事?
Who on this planet do you think is grasping for this understanding more than me?
明白吗?
Okay?
我的意思是,再次说,我真心同情——我儿子今天给我打了电话,他当着我的面哭了。
I mean, once again, my heart goes out in I mean, my son called me today and he cried on the face.
他被这件事彻底击垮了。
He's just crushed by this.
这跟他一点关系都没有。
And it has nothing to do with him.
一点都没有。
Nothing.
但他就是被这件事彻底击垮了。
But he's just totally crushed by this.
而我,我的意思是,这就是为什么我不是个爱哭的人。
And I'm I mean, this is why I'm not a crying kind of guy.
我是个老派的人。
I'm an old school kind of guy.
我妻子待在家里抚养我们的孩子。
My wife stayed home and raised my kids.
我出去赚钱。
I went out and earned the money.
我是个老派的人。
I'm an old school kind of guy.
我是那个照顾所有人的家伙。
I'm I'm the guy who takes care of everybody else.
我哭成这样,可不是我的常态。
I'm this crying thing is not my normal gig.
明白吗?
Okay?
我真的还无法消化这件事。
I'm I can't even process this yet, really.
我的意思是,这才刚刚开始。
I mean, it's just started.
我今天早上醒来的时候在哭。
I woke up this morning crying.
就像,好吧。
It's like, okay.
你知道,今天这件事被注意到了。
I'm you know, today it's being noticed.
现在,我们回到史蒂夫身上。
Now, back to Steve.
别再说我了。
Enough about me.
我想我之前说对了,他,你知道的,希望更多证据能证明,当然,史蒂夫完全是自己做的这一切。
I was right about, I guess, that he's, you know, hopefully more being proved that, of course, Steve did this all by him.
这100%是史蒂夫自己一个人做的。
This is 100% Steve did this by himself.
人们似乎也无法接受这一点,但史蒂夫是一个极其聪明、极其成功的人。
People can't seem to cope cope with that either, but Steve is a was was a highly intelligent, highly successful person.
他本可以做任何想做的事,而他也确实做到了。
He could have done anything he wanted to do, and he did.
他让自己变得富有。
He made himself wealthy.
他让我们也都变得富有。
He made us wealthy.
他是一个非常成功的人。
He was a very successful person.
他成功地赌了二十多年。
He gambled for twenty plus years successfully.
对他来说,这就像一份工作。
It's like a job to him.
他是用数学方法来做的。
He did it mathematically.
他这么做是因为这能让他过上有趣的生活,而且他并没有因此变穷。
He did it because it was a way to have a fun life and and make and he didn't go poor doing it.
现在这种情况可能已经变了。
Now that may have changed.
我不确定。
I don't know.
酒店方面。
The hotels.
酒店方面都清楚。
The hotels the hotels know.
他们知道他是否输钱了,因为他从不会在不刷卡的情况下赌上一秒。
They know whether he lost money or something because he never would have gambled for a second without putting the card in.
因为如果你不把卡插进机器,就拿不到积分和其他福利。
Because you don't get your points and stuff if you don't have your card in the machine.
你拿不到免费待遇。
You don't get your comps.
但还是没有
But still no
理由解释你为什么会做这么多。
clue as to why you would do so much.
完全没有任何线索。
No clue whatsoever.
今天的小线索是:
Here's the clue for the day.
有人说他转账了十万美元到菲律宾。
Someone says he transferred a $100,000 to The Philippines.
玛丽·露,是的,他们说她是澳大利亚人,但我觉得她本质上是菲律宾人。
Mary Lou is yeah, they say she's Australian, guess, but I mean, at the base she's Filipino, I believe.
我的意思是,我不认为她是菲律宾人。
I mean, I don't she's Filipino.
我的意思是,我觉得她可能有,但她有很多亲戚。
I mean, I think because she might have but she has a lot of relatives.
我的意思是,他们去过菲律宾好几次了。
I mean, they've been to The Philippines multiple times.
我的意思是,她有亲戚在那里。
I mean, she has relatives.
我的意思是,她去那里探亲,而他突然出现,给了她一个惊喜。
He's I mean, she went there to visit her family, and he went there and surprised her by showing up there.
他爱玛丽,我的意思是,他爱或者说一直爱着玛丽·露。
He loved Mary I mean, he he loved slash loves Mary Lou.
即使他们因为某种原因分手了,我们后来才知道,我不知道。
Even if they broke up for some reason or something we find out, and said, I don't know.
他会告诉我这件事吗?
Would he have told me that?
也许还没说。
Maybe not yet.
你知道,就是这种事。
You know, that kind of thing.
我的意思是,你知道的,人们总拿高尔夫球场上那些男人开玩笑,他们打高尔夫要打三个小时,妻子事后问他,哎,你今天打球怎么样?
That's the I mean, you know, they make jokes about the guys on the golf course who, you know, golf for three hours and the wife asks him afterwards, you know, oh, what's what's happening with his wife?
他根本没提他妻子的事。
Didn't talk about his wife.
我的意思是,这些人每周都会在高尔夫球场碰面。
I mean, these are people who meet on the golf course every week.
明白吗?
Okay?
所以有人拿这事笑话我,我根本不知道史蒂夫有没有结婚。
So and and people joked at me about that I didn't know whether Steve was married or not.
史蒂夫想做什么就做什么,想什么时候做就什么时候做。
Steve did anything he wanted to do whenever he wanted to do it.
他是个身家丰厚、无牵无挂的人。
He was an independently wealthy, no ties attached guy.
如果他想明天坐飞机去日本吃寿司,他立马就去。
If he wanted to get on a plane and go to Japan and have sushi tomorrow, he did that.
现在,他可能试图让赌场为这笔费用买单,说他打算去那里的赌场之类,但这一切只有在赌场没有撒谎的情况下才会揭晓。
Now, he probably tried to get the casino to pay for it by saying he was gonna go to a casino there or something, but this will all come out when the if the casinos aren't lying.
他们给他提供免费待遇,我的意思是,他得到了大量的免费补偿。
They comp him I mean, he got lots of money in comps.
为了让他在他们那里赌博,他们会给他提供丰厚的免费待遇。
To have him gamble with them, they would comp him for a lot.
明白吗?
Okay?
所以那笔10万美元是给玛丽·露的,这也是我后来退回的,我的意思是,我只想重申一下我之前说过的话。
So the $100,000 for Mary Lou and it's what I sent back, I mean, I'll just try to say what I said before.
这就是我认识的史蒂夫。
That's the Steve I know.
这说得通,这才是合理的事。
That's what's that's something that makes sense.
史蒂夫一定会想照顾好玛丽·露。
Steve would have wanted to take care of Mary Lou.
现在,我可能今天说错了,因为我还没和玛丽露谈过。
Now this is my I may be wrong for the day because I haven't talked to Mary Lou.
我的意思是,我们不会去追她。
I'm we're not gonna I mean, we're not gonna chase her.
我的意思是,当她想和我们谈的时候,我们随时都在。
I mean, when she wants if if and when she wants to talk to us, we're here.
但说实话,我不清楚具体情况,因为如果他们分手了,史蒂夫可能根本不会告诉我,因为他的性格就是这样——分手对他来说是件很随意的事,他依然会和前任保持联系,偶尔见面、聊天,诸如此类。
But, I mean, I I don't know what the situation is because maybe Steve wouldn't have told me if they broke up because that's just the kinda and for Steve breaking up is a fungible thing because he still knows and hangs out with occasionally and talks to and, you know, that kind of stuff his relation previous relationship people.
我的意思是,他和前任分手后,并不是那种恨她们的人。
There's no I mean, it's not like he hates them when he breaks up with them kind of thing.
我的意思是,根据我的经验。
To I mean, from the experience.
埃里克,基于你对你哥哥的了解,你认为哪些线索能揭示他这么做的原因?
Eric, given what you know about your brother, what are the types of clues that you think will reveal why he did this?
根本没有什么线索。
There are no types of clues.
这就是问题所在。
That's the problem.
揭示史蒂夫行为的线索是他转账了10万美元到菲律宾,去照顾玛丽·露。
The clue that reveals Steve is that he transferred a $100,000 to The Philippines to take care of Mary Lou.
你们觉得他是个邪恶的天才。
And you guys think he's an evil genius.
你们怎么能不觉得他操纵玛丽·露非常容易呢?
How can you not think that it's very easy that he manipulated Mary Lou?
玛丽·露是个聪明的女士。
Mary Lou's a smart lady.
我不是说他一定去了,但他们在梅斯基特的房子里找到这些东西,他完全有可能根本没去。
I'm not saying but he could have very the reason they found this stuff in the in the Mesquite house, he could have very easily not gone.
他有好几处房产,还有许多酒店——不是任何一家酒店,而是很多家酒店。
He had multiple houses and any I mean, a bunch of the hotels, not any hotel, but many of the hotels.
他走进去就说:给我一间房。
He walks in and says, give me a room.
展开剩余字幕(还有 243 条)
他们给他安排了一周的房间。
They give him a room for a week.
你觉得自己被操控了吗?
Do you feel manipulated?
你觉得自己被史蒂夫操控了吗?
Do you feel by Steve?
你一点都没有这种感觉吗?因为再次强调,我认识的史蒂夫不是这样的。
Do you feel Not in any way shape or form because I under I once again, the Steve I knew.
在这里。
Here.
好的。
Okay.
史蒂夫的操控。
Steve's manipulation.
和史蒂夫一起玩很有趣,因为他是个住在酒店里的有钱人。
It was fun to hang out with Steve because he was a rich guy who hung out in the hotels.
好吧?
Okay?
我已经讲过这个故事了。
When here's I told this story already.
当我开车去接我儿子带他回来时,我们特意绕道拉斯维加斯去看史蒂夫,因为我想让我的孩子们偶尔见见他们的叔叔,你知道的,但我们住在不同的海岸。
When I drove out to pick my son up to bring him back here, we came back through Vegas to see Steve because I want my kids occasionally to see their uncle, you know, but we live on different coasts of that.
所以当我们附近时,我们会尽量去看他。
So when we're in the vicinity, we try to see him.
我的意思是,今年我本可以更早见到他。
I mean, I would have seen him more recently this year.
我们当时开着房车在黄石公园,本来打算顺道去里诺看他,但因为下大雪,没去成,就这样那样。
We were out in the motor home in Yellowstone, but we were gonna go by Reno and see him and but we didn't make it because it snowed on us and da da da da da da.
所以我没见到他。
So I didn't see him.
但我和我儿子中途停了下来。
But we with my son, we stopped.
我们在一家顶级的融合料理餐厅用餐。
We ate in one of the best in the fusion restaurant.
我强烈推荐这家融合料理餐厅。
I highly recommend the the fusion restaurant.
我想不起名字了,但就是永利酒店里的那家融合料理餐厅。
I can't think of the name, but the fusion restaurant at the Wynn.
我们吃了价值数千美元的寿司,全部免费。
We ate thousands of dollars of sushi comped.
你知道,你可以查到日期,因为当他们查看史蒂夫的记录时,他的信用卡只付了小费,仅此而已。
You know, you can find the date because when they look at Steve's records, his credit card paid for the tip and that's it.
我们吃了价值数千美元的寿司。
And we ate thousands of dollars of sushi.
和史蒂夫在一起真开心。
So it was fun to be with Steve.
如果你是史蒂夫的朋友,他会为你花钱。
If you were Steve's friend, he would spend money on you.
但他有很多朋友吗?
But did he have a lot of friends?
没有。
No.
这再次让我们回到了玛丽·露的问题上。
That's once again, that's where we're getting to with Mary Lou.
所以这就说得通了。
That's why that makes sense.
我的意思是,史蒂夫一定是深陷于这种地狱之中,才想要照顾玛丽·露。
I mean, as as what must be that Steve was cratering into this hell that he wanted to take care of Mary Lou.
他给她转了一些钱,只要她能拿到。
He sent some money where it's available to her.
我不知道他们能不能追回这笔钱,之类的。
I don't know if they can claw it back or da da da.
也许吧,我的意思是,如果是史蒂夫,他很可能把钱汇到某个银行,然后在菲律宾变成现金取出来,或者类似的方式,因为如果史蒂夫真是个邪恶的天才,你怎能不认为,对他来说,设计一个方案把钱转给玛丽·露,让她在更安全的地方拿到,是轻而易举的事呢?
Maybe he I mean, you know, if it was Steve, he probably sent it to a bank where it got turned into cash in The Philippines or something and was withdrawn or something because he probably was Steve, if you wanna think Steve's an evil genius, how can you not think it was easy enough for him to come up with a scheme to take the money and have it available for Mary Lou in a place where she would be safer to be.
他想保护她,不过这可能是我今天理解错了的地方。
He wanted her, and I may this is today's thing I might be wrong about.
他想操控她,让她远远离开这一切,确保她的安全,而他自己却做了这些事。
He wanted he manipulated her to be completely as far away from this and safe when he did this.
因为也许他真的想确保她有钱。
Because maybe if he wanted to I mean, he wanted to make sure she had money.
她也想确保完全同样的事情。
She wanna make sure the same exact thing.
我首先想到的是,她没有被枪击,是因为她当时正走过酒店,而警察进来时,她的照片突然在屏幕上闪现之类的。
The first thing that came to my mind was that she didn't get shot because she was walking through the hotel when the cops came in and her picture started flashing or something.
他如此精心地照顾她,却最终如此,这感觉真是讽刺。
Must feel so ironic that he would take such great care of her yet No.
如此漠视……是的,确实讽刺。
Such so disregard for Well, ironic, yes.
我想这也不是特别准确的表达,但我也不知道更好的词了,不过确实如此。
I guess that's not exactly I don't know a better word for it, but yes.
但他所爱的人,他都照顾得很好。
But the people he loved, he took care of.
当他坠入地狱时,他仍想尽力照顾她。
And as he was descending into hell, he wanted to try to take care of her.
这就是为什么这件事如此难以理解吗?
Is that why this is so hard to wrap your head around?
这正是我认识的史蒂夫。
That's exactly the Steve I know.
这就像他知道自己的脑癌已经到了晚期,只剩六个月可活。
This is like he knew he had brain cancer and was gonna die in six months.
他不是那种会去医院接受治疗的人。
He's not the kind of guy who would have gone into the hospital for treatment.
他会直接死去。
He would have died.
现在,我是说,再次想想,这一切究竟是怎么发生的,他到底做了什么。
Now how this I mean once again how this happened that what he did.
但他会照顾玛丽·露,因为他会照顾那些他朋友、他身边的人。
But he would have taken care of Mary Lou because he took care of the people who he was friends with, who he was with.
你知道,如果你觉得他是个邪恶的天才,那他怎么可能不去操纵玛丽·露呢?
And, you know, if you think he's such an evil genius, he and how could he not just manipulate Mary Lou?
他们本可以不去梅斯基特的家,因为他们停在了里诺,然后她飞回去见父母或者孩子什么的,而他飞到了这里,我的意思是,他搭飞机去某个地方,就像你去Publix超市一样。
They could have not gone to their house in Mesquite because they stopped in Reno, and then she flew down to see her parents or her her her kid or something, and he flew over here, and they they I mean, there's he him getting on a plane and flying somewhere is like you going to Publix.
我的意思是,这是他每周都会做的事。
I mean, it's something he just does every every week.
你用了‘邪恶的天才’这个词。
You used the phrase evil genius.
你觉得他真的是吗?
Do you think that
他是吗?
he was?
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我的意思是,我不该说那句话。
I mean, that's the thing I shouldn't have said.
但这就是人们所认为的,他就是这样的,你知道的。
But that's what people are I mean, that he's this, you know.
但他是个非常聪明的人,我的意思是,这完全不是重点,这也是我想强调的另一部分。
But he's a highly intelligent what I mean, there's absolutely no and this is the other part that I wanna stress with this.
我的意思是,他们不追人也没关系,但人们却说,他肯定有人帮忙。
That it I mean it doesn't matter that they won't chase people, but people are saying, oh, he must have had help.
史蒂夫没有得到任何帮助。
Steve had no help.
史蒂夫从不接受帮助。
Steve didn't take help.
史蒂夫根本不需要一个村庄来帮忙。
It did not take a village for Steve.
史蒂夫是个独行侠,抱歉。
Steve was an arm I'm sorry.
请别这样。
Please don't.
我本来想用一个俚语,但那会玷污其中一个军种。
I'm using a colloquial I was about to use a colloquial term that would besmudge one of the armed forces.
史蒂夫是个独立的人。
Steve was a standalone guy.
明白吗?
Okay?
如果你想找史蒂夫玩,你就去找他,但你得明白,史蒂夫有点古怪。
Steve if if you wanted to hang out with Steve, you hung out with Steve, but you had to understand Steve was a little quirky.
我的意思是,听我说个故事。
Here I mean, here's the story.
你知道,这就是史蒂夫的风格。
You know, here's how Steve is.
我以前经常这样,比如我坐飞机或者别的时候,如果他在城里,而我又正好飞过,我就会停下来,去酒店住上几天,坐在遮阳棚下聊聊什么的。
I would go, you know, when I was flying or whatever, if he was in town and I happened to be flying over, I'd stop in where, you know, we'd go to the hotel and stay at the hotel for a couple days or something and sit under the cabana or something like that.
但和史蒂夫在一起时,他会让你觉得,比如我会享受到酒店提供的数千美元的免费待遇,但史蒂夫会说:‘你能去帮我买个三明治吗?’
But with Steve, it was it was like he'd spend you know, he'd I'd get I'd get to be partake of a bunch of thousands of dollars of comps on the hotel, but Steve would say, oh, can you go get me a sandwich?
当然,我明白。
Of course, I knew.
我的意思是,可能有些人不理解,和史蒂夫在一起的代价就是如此。
I mean, someone might not understand that, you know, that that's the cost of being with Steve.
如果你自己需要吃三明治,你就得去给他买一个。
Is that you have to you would go get him a sandwich if you needed a sandwich.
因为史蒂夫不想,你知道的,那些关于他是怎么把枪带进来的无聊说法——你拿一张100美元钞票,递给……哦,抱歉。
Because Steve didn't wanna, you know, this this nonsense about how did he get the guns into the you take a $100 bill and you hand oh, I'm sorry.
你拿一张100美元钞票递给礼宾员,他们就会说:‘哦,帕多克先生,您好。’
You take a $100 bill and you hand it to the bell cap and they go, oh, mister Paddock, oh, hi.
哦,今天您有几件行李?
Oh, you got a couple bags today?
好的。
Okay.
我们把这些拿上去。
We'll take those up.
我的意思是,这没什么神奇的。
I mean, there's no magic there.
你从未见过他生气的样子。
You never knew him to be an angry person.
如果你要因为他是个易怒的人就称他为疯子,那你最好也把所有深夜4点到12点新闻里的人全都称为疯子。
If you wanna if you're gonna call him crazy if you if if we were gonna call him crazy because he's an angry person, then you had better call everybody on the news from 04:00 to 12:00 at night a crazy person.
明白吗?
Okay?
这说到底就是这样。
That's the end of the day.
他是天使吗?
Was he an angel?
当然,他不是天使。
Of course, he wasn't an angel.
他有没有对那些让他烦到极点的人发过火?
Did he about people who annoyed the crap out of him?
当然有。
Of course, he did.
但是
But
我不是在说那个。
I'm not talking about that.
我的意思是,你知道,我
I mean, I I you know, I
你去任何地方找找看,给我找点证据。
Find you find me anything, anywhere.
那些没有任何理由告诉你他是个好人的人。
People who who have no reason to tell you that he was a a nice guy.
那些曾经给他交房租的人。
People who used to pay him rent.
我是说,关于我们那些公寓的故事。
I mean, the story about the about our apartments that we have.
那人说,哦,顺便说一下,我们刚买下那地方的时候,条件糟透了。
The guy says, oh, and by the way, you know, the place sucked when we moved when we bought it.
我们把它翻新了,为这些人打造了一个舒适的住所,而史蒂夫给了他们——我是说,给了他们低廉的租金,因为我们希望住客开心。
We fixed it up and made a nice place for these people to live, and Steve gave them, I mean, gave them cheap rent because we wanted happy people.
我们公寓里都是些好人。
Nice people in our apartments.
他说,是的。
He said, yeah.
他有一种古怪的幽默感。
He had a quirky sense of humor.
什么叫古怪的幽默感?
What the hell is a quirky sense of humor?
人们看的电影里,主角残害小孩子。
People watch movies where they butcher little kids.
天啊,这就是为什么每个人都会这样,下面是我的今日牢骚。
What the hell are you this is why everybody and here's my diatribe for the day.
这正是现在每个人如此害怕的事情。
This is what everybody's so scared about right now.
当史蒂夫都能这么做时,我们就完蛋了,因为根本就没什么底线。
When Steve can do this, we are in deep shit because there's just nothing there.
你给我找找看,有谁像史蒂夫这样做事的。
You find me where someone who's like Steve does this.
我希望他们做尸检时能发现他脑子里长了肿瘤之类的东西。
I hope the hell they find when they do the autopsy that there's a tumor in his head or something.
因为如果没发现,那我们所有人都有麻烦了。
Because if they don't, we're all in trouble.
因为这根本就是史蒂夫的作风,我的意思是,史蒂夫已经死了。
Because this is Steve was just I mean, Steve's dead.
好吧,你再也不能说他任何坏话了,因为谁还在乎呢?
Well, you can't say anything bad about him anymore because who cares?
你想怎么说他就怎么说吧。
Say whatever you want about him.
我不在乎,这不会伤害到我。
I don't it's not gonna hurt me.
我哥哥遭遇了可怕的事情。
Something horrible happened to my brother.
他脑子里到底发生了什么,让他变成这样?
And whatever happened to him in his head that made him go over the edge like this?
俗话说‘有其父必有其子’,意思是孩子常常继承父母的行为、倾向,有时甚至是道德缺陷。
Well, the phrase an apple doesn't fall far from the tree encapsulates the idea that children often inherit the behaviors, the tendencies and sometimes the moral failings of their parents.
这一观念在本杰明·帕多克及其儿子——美国历史上最致命大规模枪击案的凶手——的生活中得到了令人不寒而栗的印证。
This notion finds chilling resonance in the life of Benjamin Paddock and the crimes of his son, the perpetrator of the deadliest mass shooting in US history.
有趣的是,史蒂夫的弟弟布鲁斯也以一种奇特的方式卷入了这个故事。
Interestingly, Stephen's brother Bruce also plays into this story in kind of an odd sort of way.
布鲁斯在成年后也被逮捕,并被指控持有儿童色情内容。
Bruce was also arrested as an adult later on in life and was charged with possessing child pornography.
让我们听听布鲁斯对这次大规模枪击事件的评论。
Let's catch Bruce's comments on the mass shooting.
关于‘10月1日枪手’在开枪射杀58名音乐会观众之前的心理状态,出现了新的信息。
New information about what was going through the mind of the '1 October shooter before he opened fire on a concert crowd, killing 58 people.
史蒂芬·帕多克的一个兄弟表示,他在枪击事件发生前几天损失了大量财富。
One of Stephen Paddock's brothers says he lost a significant amount of his wealth in the days before the shooting.
这是内森·奥尼尔带来的他兄弟透露的其他信息。
This is Nathan O'Neill with what else his brother is revealing.
布鲁斯·帕多克上一次与哥哥史蒂芬交谈是在大约十年前,他希望他们能保持更好的联系,或许能帮助阻止这场大屠杀。
And with the last time Bruce Paddock spoke to his brother Stephen was about a decade ago, he wishes they had stayed in better touch and maybe he could have helped prevent the massacre.
一直都是史蒂夫。
It was always Steve.
他从不关心任何人。
Didn't care about anybody else.
布鲁斯·帕多克说,他在十年前与哥哥联系过,当时他与家人疏远,是打电话给母亲时顺便联系的。
Bruce Paddock says he spoke to his brother ten years back when Bruce, who was estranged from his family, called his mother.
她给他打了电话,然后他给我打了电话,我们聊了大约十分钟。
She called him and he called me and we talked for about ten minutes.
他说那次谈话并不顺利。
He says the conversation did not go well.
我已经受够了听他那些话,就这样结束了。
I'd had just about as much of his I could listen to, and that was it.
说起他,就是开着飞机去拉斯维加斯,到处玩乐。
Talking about him, flying his airplanes to Vegas and gallivanting.
他再次听到斯蒂芬的消息,是在电视上看到自己兄弟的脸时。
He didn't hear about Stephen again until he saw his brother's face on television.
这段监控录像显示,斯蒂芬·帕多克提着一个又一个行李箱进入曼德勒海湾酒店,他在拉斯维加斯的酒店房间里囤积武器,导致58人死亡、数百人受伤。
This surveillance video shows Stephen Paddock walking suitcase after suitcase into Mandalay Bay, building up an arsenal in his LasVegas hotel room to kill 58 people and injure hundreds more.
我给我妈妈打了电话,妈妈接了电话,我问:那是史蒂夫吗?
I called my mom, and my mom answered the phone and I said, is that Steve?
她说:我想是吧。
And she said, I guess so.
布鲁斯记得那位在房地产投资中赚了数百万美元的兄弟。
Bruce remembers the brother who made millions in real estate ventures.
调查人员表示,他的财富可能起到了作用。
Investigators say his fortune may have played a role.
我在接近十月的时候损失了大量财富,这可能是导致此事的一个驱动因素。
I lost a significant amount of his monetary wealth in close proximity to one October, and that may have a driving factor associated with it.
布鲁斯说,这场枪击事件可能的动机是失去了一切。
Bruce says a possible motive behind the shooting, losing everything.
他梦想拥有所有东西。
His dream to have everything.
NBC新闻证实,帕多克每天花费数千美元赌博,并向他的女友汇了一大笔钱,让她在菲律宾家乡建造一所房子。
NBC News confirms Paddock was spending thousand of dollars gambling daily and wired a large sum of money to his girlfriend to build a home in her native Philippines.
失去对一切的掌控能力,因为他一直都是那个控制欲强的兄弟。
The loss of the ability to control everything because he was always the controlling brother.
这位兄弟是美国现代史上最大规模的大规模枪击案的凶手。
The brother responsible for the largest mass shooting in modern US history.
我不知道该如何表达我对发生的一切的歉意。
I don't know how to say I'm sorry enough for what's happened.
布鲁斯·帕多克面临自己的法律问题,被指控持有儿童色情内容。
And Bruce Paddock faces his own legal problems charged with the possession of child porn.
布鲁斯否认这些指控,并将在未来几周内接受审判。
Bruce denies those claims and is headed to trial within the next few weeks.
本杰明作为职业罪犯、骗子和逃犯的生活,可能塑造了影响他儿子们走上犯罪道路的心理和环境因素。
Well, Benjamin's life as a career criminal, a con man, a fugitive may have shaped the psychological and environmental factors that contributed to his sons two criminal trajectories.
帕多克出生于1926年,这是父亲。
Paddock was born in 1926, this is the father.
他在大萧条时期长大。
He was raised in the Great Depression.
他早年的经历充满了经济困难,这可能影响了他最终走向犯罪。
Now his early years were marked by economic hardship which might have influenced his turn eventually to crime.
和那个时代的大多数年轻人一样,他参军并加入了第二次世界大战。
Like most young men of that era, he joined and entered the World War II in the service.
但到1946年,他获释后已被定罪犯有汽车盗窃和欺诈罪,为他一生的欺骗与违法活动奠定了基础。
By 1946 though, once he'd been released, he'd been convicted of auto larceny and fraud setting the stage for a lifelong career of deceit and law breaking.
在20世纪50年代,帕多克父亲的犯罪活动似乎扩大了。
In the 1950s, Paddock Sr.
犯罪活动似乎扩大了。
Criminal activities seemed to expand.
他在亚利桑那州图森经营一家加油站,起初从事小规模诈骗,后来升级为重大重罪。
He operated a service station in Tucson, Arizona where he dabbled in small scale cons before escalating to major felonies.
到20世纪50年代末,帕多克的行为引起了联邦当局的注意,这发生在他在凤凰城地区抢劫多家国家银行、窃取大量资金之后。
By the late 1950s, Paddock's actions caught the attention of federal authorities and that happened after he robbed a number of national banks in the Phoenix area stealing significant amounts of money.
他逃亡了数年,最终于1961年被抓获。
He was on the run for a number of years and eventually was captured in 1961.
被捕后,他被定罪并被判处二十年联邦监禁。
After his capture, he was convicted and sentenced to twenty years in the federal prison system.
这体现了他已变得多么暴力和冷漠。
An example of how violent and removed he had become.
事实上,举个例子,有趣的是,当他被捕时,竟然试图用车撞倒一名联邦调查局特工。
In fact, as an example, it's interesting to note that when he was arrested, he actually tried to run over an FBI agent with his car.
他在联邦监狱服刑几年后,成功越狱,并继续潜逃近十年,因此被列入联邦调查局十大通缉要犯名单。
Well, after he sat in the federal prison for a few years, Paddock managed to escape when he remained on the run for nearly ten more years, earning him a spot on the FBI's 10 most wanted list.
在逃亡期间,他使用多个化名,从事各种骗局,从宾果欺诈到汽车里程表篡改。
Now during his fugitive years, he lived under various aliases and he engaged in schemes ranging from bingo fraud to car odometer rollbacks.
他最终于1978年再次被捕。
He was eventually recaptured in 1978.
1998年,他在德克萨斯州阿灵顿因心脏病发作去世。
And in 1998, he died of a heart attack in Arlington, Texas.
现在,真正有趣的事情来了。
Now here's what gets really interesting.
心理学家和社会学家长期以来一直在争论父母行为对孩子的影响。
Psychologists and sociologists have long debated the influence of parental behavior on children.
像班杜拉的社会学习理论这样的观点认为,孩子会模仿父母的行为,尤其是当这些行为得到回报时——比如从银行抢劫中获得巨额金钱,这或许就是一种回报,谁知道呢?
Theories such as Bandura's social learning theory suggest that children model behaviors observed in their parents, particularly when those behaviors are rewarded and maybe large sums of money from bank robberies is rewarding, who knows?
但类似地,代际犯罪研究显示,犯罪父母的子女更有可能犯罪。
But similarly, studies on intergenerational crime indicate that children of criminal parents are statistically more likely to commit crimes.
他们具有某种遗传倾向,加上环境不稳定和对犯罪生活方式的接触,这些因素共同促成了这一现象。
They have a genetic predisposition so to speak, environmental instability and exposure to criminal lifestyles that contribute to this phenomenon.
本杰明·帕多克的犯罪活动以及他因监禁和逃亡而长期缺席,很可能为他的孩子们创造了不稳定的环境。
Now Benjamin Paddock's criminal activities and his eventual absence due to incarceration and fugitive status likely created an instable environment for his children.
我觉得这还算是轻描淡写了。
And I think that's kind of an understatement.
这种不稳定是导致不良心理后果的已知因素,包括更容易出现反社会行为。
Such instability is the known factor in adverse psychological outcomes including susceptibility to antisocial behavior.
所以,既然我们提到了帕多克的另一个儿子布鲁斯,我想指出,他曾因持有超过600张儿童色情图片而被捕。
So again, since we mentioned Paddock's other son Bruce, I wanna just point out he was arrested with more than 600 images of child pornography in his possession.
需要指出的是,针对他的指控后来因证据不足被撤销,但他的被捕凸显了帕多克家族内部存在的偏差模式。
It's important to point out that the charges against him were later dropped due to insufficient evidence but his arrest underscores a pattern of deviance within the Paddock family.
本杰明·帕多克抛弃家庭给他的孩子们留下了不可磨灭的印记,研究表明,缺乏父亲陪伴的孩子常常会感到被拒绝、自尊心低下,并更容易从事高风险行为。
Benjamin Paddock's abandonment of his family left an indelible mark on his children and research indicates that children of absentee fathers often experience feelings of rejection, low self esteem and a greater propensity for risky behaviors.
帕多克兄弟的结局体现了这些影响,更甚者,关于本杰明犯罪活动的保密可能进一步加剧了他孩子们的心理压力。
The Paddock brothers, their outcome illustrates those effects and what's more the secrecy surrounding Benjamin's criminal activities may have further compounded the psychological strain on his children.
现在,多洛雷斯作为母亲,选择隐瞒父亲的下落,尽管可以理解,但很可能剥夺了孩子们经历这一重要认知过程的机会。
Now Dolores' the mother decision to lie about the father's fate while understandable likely deprived their sons of an important process to go through this process of figuring out things.
这可能导致了像斯蒂芬和布鲁斯那样的破坏性行为。
It may have led to destructive behaviors such as seen in Stephen and Bruce.
因此,父亲帕多克的犯罪生涯及其对家庭的遗弃,给整个家庭和孩子们带来了极其深远的影响。
So father Paddock's life of crime and subsequent abandonment of his family cast an incredibly long shadow over the family and the children.
尽管斯蒂芬和布鲁斯·帕多克的行为不能完全归因于他们父亲的影响,但由其犯罪遗产所引发的心理和环境因素很可能发挥了重要作用。
While Stephen and Bruce Paddock's actions can't be entirely attributed to their father's influence, the psychological and environmental factors stemming from his criminal legacy likely played a significant role.
在我看来,帕多克案凸显了社会有必要应对这种先天与后天之争在塑造人类行为中的复杂性。
The Paddock case in my opinion underscores the need for society to address the complexities of this nature versus nurture argument in shaping human behavior.
心理学家和犯罪学家一直难以构建出一份关于杀害60人、伤及800多人的斯蒂芬·帕多克的明确心理画像。
Psychologists and criminologists have struggled to construct a definitive psychological profile of Stephen Paddock that killed 60 people and injured eight hundred plus.
根据大多数描述,他的人生相当平凡。
By most accounts, he had a pretty unremarkable life.
事实上,他的行为因此更加令人费解。
In fact, his actions are then all the more perplexing.
这是一个表现出情绪表达困难的人。
This is a guy who exhibited traits such as a difficulty in expressing emotions.
他的情感疏离可能加剧了他的孤立,并导致他无法建立有意义的人际关系。
His emotional detachment may have contributed to his isolation and his inability to form meaningful relationships.
从出生开始,让我们根据我未能从这些公开文件中查到的信息,梳理一下他一生中居住过的地方。
Clearback beginning at birth, let's look at the different locations in which this guy lived over his lifetime based on what I've been unable to uncover under these publicly available documents.
让我们从他1953年4月9日出生于爱荷华州克林顿说起。
Let's start with his birth in Clinton, Iowa on 04/09/1953.
在他年幼时,这家人搬到了图森,然后又搬到了加利福尼亚州的太阳谷。
Now in his early years, this guy's family moved to Tucson, then to Sun Valley, California.
因此,在父亲失踪后,他母亲在太阳谷安顿下来,帕多克的童年和青少年时期大多在这里度过。
So after his father's disappearance, his mother took up roots in Sun Valley where Paddock spent much of his childhood and adolescence.
他在太阳谷上高中,之后如我们之前所说,进入大学,毕业于加州州立大学北岭分校,获得工商管理学位。
He attended high school in Sun Valley and graduated again as we've already talked moving on to the university and graduating from the California State University Northridge where he earned a degree in business administration.
完成学业后,帕多克一直留在加利福尼亚,从事多种工作并投资房地产。
After completing his education, Paddock remained rooted in California working various roles and investing in real estate.
他拥有巴拿马城、塞里托斯和北好莱坞的房产,同时居住在洛杉矶。
He owned properties in Panama City, Cerritos and North Hollywood while living in Los Angeles.
他的投资还延伸至加利福尼亚州的霍桑,在那里他拥有两栋公寓楼。
His investments extended into Hawthorne, California where he owned two apartment buildings.
20世纪80年代末,帕多克将房地产投资扩展到加利福尼亚州以外,购买了德克萨斯州梅斯基特的一处公寓楼,并一直持有,直到大约十二年前出售。
In the late 1980s, Paddock extended his real estate portfolio beyond California and he purchased an apartment complex in Mesquite, Texas which he owned until he sold that about twelve years ago.
此后,他进入退休生活,搬到了佛罗里达州墨尔本,在一个退休社区居住,直到2015年左右。
Following this, he transitioned to retirement living, moving to Melbourne, Florida where he resided in a retirement community until about 2015.
随后,他搬到了内华达州梅斯基特——位于拉斯维加斯以东,并在那里居住直至去世。
He then relocated to Mesquite, Nevada just east of LasVegas and that's where he lived until his death.
曾经有一段时间,帕多克在内华达州里诺拥有房产,并与他的女友共同居住在那里。
Now at one point, Paddock owned property in Reno, Nevada and he shared residency there with his girlfriend.
在晚年,他花了很多时间旅行,主要是为了休闲。
In later years, he spent a lot of time traveling, mostly for leisure.
事实上,在短短几年里,他多次前往菲律宾与女友及其家人团聚。
In fact, in just a couple years time, he traveled multiple times to The Philippines to be with his girlfriend and her family.
他乘坐过二十多次邮轮,去过西班牙、意大利、希腊、约旦和阿联酋等地。
He went on more than 20 cruises across places like Spain, Italy, Greece, Jordan and The United Arab Emirates.
内华达州的拉斯维加斯是他经常光顾的另一个地方。
And LasVegas, Nevada was another place that he frequented often.
这座城市以赌博闻名,而这个人则以高赌注赌徒著称。
A city known for gambling and this guy was known as a high stakes gambler.
他在赌城大道上是个熟面孔,许多赌场都熟知他的名字,由于他在赌场消费金额巨大,他获得了优待。
He became a familiar figure here on the Strip and his name is well known in many of the casinos where he was given preferential treatment because of the amount of money he would spend in the casino.
在枪击事件发生前的几年里,帕多克的精神健康状况似乎在恶化。
Now Paddock's mental health appeared to be deteriorating in the years that led up to the shooting.
他的女友描述他变得越来越沮丧、孤僻且易怒。
His girlfriend described him as being increasingly despondent, withdrawn and irritable.
她回忆起他多次抱怨健康状况下降、对化学气味敏感以及其他加剧他挫败感的问题。
She recounted instances of him complaining about his declining health, his sensitivity to chemical smells and other kinds of issues that were heightening his frustration.
现在,从他的医疗记录来看,他曾开具过地西泮等药物的处方。虽然地西泮常用于缓解焦虑,但长期使用在某些个体中与攻击性行为有关,尤其是与酒精结合时。
Now his medical history when you look at it includes prescriptions for things like Valium and while Valium is commonly used to help with anxiety, prolonged use has been associated with aggression in certain individuals, particularly when combined with alcohol.
然而,毒理学报告表明,帕多克在枪击发生时体内没有检测到任何精神活性物质,这使得人们对他精神状态在多大程度上影响其行为仍存疑问。
However, toxicology reports indicate that there were no psychoactive substances in Paddock's system at the time of the shooting, leaving open questions about the extent to which his mental state was influenced by his actions.
但在枪击事件前的几个月里,帕多克的行为发生了巨大转变。
But in the months leading up to the shooting, Paddock's behavior took a dramatic turn.
他购买了50多件枪支,主要是大威力步枪,以及弹药、枪支配件和快拆装置。
He purchased more than 50 firearms, primarily high power rifles along with ammunition, firearm accessories and bump stocks.
快拆装置能让枪支实现近乎全自动的射击体验。
Bump stocks make it possible to have a near automatic experience.
每次枪击时,枪身都会因后坐力前后往复运动。
Every time the gun fires it causes the gun to reload back and forth.
这一连串的购买行为与他以往的模式形成鲜明对比,事后回看令人对其意图感到警觉。
Now the spree of purchases marked a stark departure from his previous patterns raising alarm in hindsight about his intentions.
帕多克精心策划了这次袭击的后勤安排,选择了曼德勒海湾酒店尽头的一间房间,从那里可以毫无遮挡地俯瞰901号公路的丰收音乐节场地。
Paddock meticulously planned the logistics of this attack selecting a room at the hotel here at the Mandalay Bay just on that end and that provided him an unobstructed view of Route 90 One's Harvest Music Festival grounds.
在好几天里,这家伙将28件大容量武器、大容量弹匣和数千发子弹运送到他的酒店房间,全部伪装在行李中。
Over several days this guy transported high capacity weapons, 28 of them, high capacity magazines and thousands of rounds of ammunition to his hotel room, all disguised in luggage.
他甚至在酒店套房外安装了监控摄像头,以监视执法人员的来往情况。
He even installed a surveillance camera outside of his hotel suite to monitor enforcement efforts back and forth.
这种周密的准备凸显了此人行为的精心策划与预谋性质。
The level of preparation underscores the calculated and premeditated nature of this guy's actions.
2017年10月1日,帕多克实施了美国历史上由单人实施的最致命的大规模枪击事件之一。
And then on 10/01/2017, Paddock carried out one of the deadliest mass shootings by a lone perpetrator in United States history.
在大约十分钟内,他向音乐会观众发射了超过一千发子弹,造成60人死亡、约800人受伤。
Over the course of about ten minutes, he fired more than a thousand rounds of ammunition into the concert goers killing sixty people and injuring some 800.
这场混乱与破坏给幸存者、急救人员和这个社区,乃至整个国家,留下了不可磨灭的伤痕。
The chaos and devastation left an indelible mark on the survivors, the first responders and this community, if not the nation.
枪击事件后,调查人员在帕多克的酒店房间发现了一张手写便条,上面记录了关于子弹弹道和子弹下坠的计算。
After the shooting, investigators discovered a handwritten note in Paddock's hotel room containing calculations related to bullet trajectory, how the bullet would drop.
这张便条进一步证明了他意图最大化此次袭击的致命性。
This note further demonstrated his intent to maximize the lethality of his attack.
尽管进行了 exhaustive 的调查,执法机构仍未能确定明确的动机,导致许多人猜测是什么因素驱使史蒂芬·帕多克犯下如此暴行。
Despite exhaustive efforts, law enforcement agencies were unable to establish a clear motive leaving many people to speculate about the factors that drove Stephen Paddock to commit such an atrocity.
联邦调查局的调查最终未能找出明确的动机,这在大规模暴力事件中实属罕见。
The FBI's investigation concluded without identifying a definitive motive, kind of a rarity in cases of these mass violence events.
一些理论推测,帕多克因作为赌徒遭受不公平对待而心怀怨恨。
Some theories speculated that Paddock harbored resentment toward the casinos over perceived mistreatment as a gambler.
然而,这些说法尚未得到证实,实际上并未提供多少清晰的线索。
However, these claims remain unverified and they offer in reality very little clarity.
其他理论认为,帕多克的行为可能受到某种潜在心理疾病的影响,例如双相情感障碍或未确诊的精神分裂症。
Other theories suggest that Paddock's actions were influenced by an underlying psychological condition, something like bipolar disease or undiagnosed schizophrenia.
但他缜密的计划和冷静的行动,与这类疾病通常伴随的冲动性形成鲜明对比,使专家们对他的行为根源意见不一。
His meticulous planning though and calculated actions contrast sharply with the impulsivity that's often associated with such conditions leaving experts divided on the root cause of his behavior.
尽管拉斯维加斯枪击案重新引发了关于枪支管控、心理健康和社会问题的争论,帕多克的行为却凸显了在暴力发生前识别和应对潜在威胁的困难。
Now while the LasVegas shooting reignites debates over things like gun control, mental health and societal issues, Paddock's actions underscore the challenges in identifying and addressing potential threats before they manifest themselves as violence.
他的一生充满家庭不稳、社交孤立,最终滑向暴力,反映了个人与社会因素复杂交织可能引发此类悲剧。
His life marked by familial instability, social isolation and eventual descent into violence reflects the complex interplay of personal and societal factors that can contribute to such tragedies.
这名杀手从平凡的出身走向财务成功,却被他在2017年那场可怕事件中的行为所掩盖。
This killer's rise from a modest upbringing to financial success was overshadowed by his actions in that horrific event in 2017.
尽管他的动机仍是个谜,但审视他的一生能为我们提供关于此类暴力潜在诱因的重要洞察。
Now while his motives remain a mystery, examining his life provides critical insight into potential triggers of such violence.
通过探讨心理脆弱性、家庭背景与社会影响之间的交集,我们可以更清晰地认识到,理解这类事件需要多学科协同的方法。
You see by exploring the intersections of psychological vulnerability, familial history and societal influences, we can look more toward the need for multidisciplinary approaches to understanding these kinds of events.
在他去世时,斯蒂芬·帕多克的遗产价值接近一百五十万美元,包括房地产、银行账户、赌场代金券、一辆货车和大量武器。
At the time of his death, Stephen Paddock's estate was worth almost 1 and a half million dollars and it included real estate, bank accounts, casino vouchers, a van and a ton of weapons.
他位于梅斯基特的住宅已通过遗嘱认证程序售出,据信所有收益都将用于赔偿这场大屠杀的受害者。
Now his home in Mesquite was sold through probate and it's believed that the proceeds from all of this are going toward the victims of this massacre.
所以我想听听大家对这件事的看法,也希望大家记得可以在Facebook、Instagram、YouTube和Twitter上关注ProfilingEvil。
So I'd like to know your comments on this one folks and I hope you'll remember that you can find ProfilingEvil on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter.
如果你喜欢音频播客,也欢迎在你常用的播客平台上收听ProfilingEvil的节目。
And if you like audio podcasts, I hope you'll check out ProfilingEvil's podcasts on the go on your favorite podcast platform.
你可以访问我们的网站profilingevil.com获取更多内容,同时请务必注册我们的BOLO通知,并点击点赞和订阅按钮,以免错过我们发布的任何内容。
You could check out our website at profilingevil.com for more content and while you're there, please make sure that you sign up for the BOLO and please make sure you're hitting that like and subscribe button so that you don't miss any of our content as it rolls out.
来自内华达州拉斯维加斯,希望你们觉得这段视频引人入胜,请把ProfilingEvil分享给你的朋友们。
And from LasVegas, Nevada, I hope you found this video to be intriguing and please share ProfilingEvil with your friends.
嘿,非常感谢大家。
Hey, thanks so much folks.
我们下次犯罪现场再见。
We'll see you soon at the next crime scene.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。