本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
本期节目由Pacer ETFs赞助播出。
Today's show is sponsored by Pacer ETFs.
过去一年,国际股票的表现显著超越了美国公司。
Over the past year, international stocks outpaced US companies by a significant margin.
现在是时候通过投资与国际创新者来分散风险了,这些创新者享有与纳斯达克100指数相同的增长和行业动态。
Now is the time to diversify with international innovators that share the growth and sector dynamics of the Nasdaq 100.
Pacer纳斯达克国际专利领导者ETF(代码PATN)旨在追踪拥有最有价值专利组合的100家非美国公司。
The Pacer Nasdaq International Patent Leaders ETF, PATN, targets the 100 non US companies with the most valuable patent portfolios.
这个词挺难的。
That's a tough word.
通过创新的视角,而非仅凭市值,来有效筛选国际投资机会。
Effectively filtering international exposure through the lens of innovation rather than market capitalization alone.
该策略旨在捕捉国际增长、多元化的行业敞口,以及获取由国际智慧所产生的阿尔法收益。
The strategy aims to capture international growth, diversified sector exposure, and access to the alpha generated by international ingenuity.
欲了解更多关于PATN的信息,请访问paceretfs.com。
Learn more about p a t n at paceretfs.com.
在投资前,您应仔细考虑基金的投资目标、风险、费用和开支。
Before investing, you should carefully consider the fund's investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses.
这些及其他信息均载于招募说明书中。
This and other information is in the prospectus.
可通过访问 www.paceretf.com 获取副本(抱歉,更正一下:可获取副本)。
A copy must be obtained copy may be obtained, excuse me, by visiting www.paceretf.com.
请在投资前仔细阅读招募说明书。
Please read the prospectus carefully before investing.
所有投资都存在风险,包括可能损失本金。
All investing is subject to risk, including the possible loss of principal.
Pacer ETFs由Pacer Financial分销。
Pacer ETFs are distributed by Pacer Financial.
今天的《动物精神》节目由YCharts为您呈现。
Today's animal spirits is brought to you by YCharts.
当前市场可能让人感觉混乱。
Markets may feel messy right now.
领导力量正在转移,板块轮动,过去几年行之有效的许多策略如今已不再那么清晰。
Leadership is shifting, areas are breaking, and a lot of what worked over the last few years isn't as clear anymore.
YCharts 制作了一份全新的可视化演示文稿,帮助投资顾问退一步审视历史数据、估值和当前市场趋势背后的真实信息。
YCharts put together a new visual deck that helps advisors step back and see what the data is actually saying across history, valuations, and current market trends.
内容涵盖市场为何不会直线运行、领导力如何随时间演变、市场哪些部分显得高估或低估,以及当多元化再次成为讨论焦点时,顾问们常参考的图表。
Covers why markets don't move in straight lines, how leadership evolves over time, where parts of the market look stretched or underpriced, and highlights the charts advisors turn to when diversification comes back into the conversation.
没有预测,没有情绪化观点,只有清晰、可以直接用于客户的可视化素材,当客户开始询问变化和原因时,你就能立即使用。
No predictions, no hot takes, just clean client ready visuals you can use right away when clients start asking what's changed and why.
通过节目说明中的链接免费下载演示文稿,并通过 Animal Spirits 的新客户专属渠道开始免费试用 YCharts 时,享受初始专业订阅 20% 的折扣。
Download the deck for free with the link in the show notes and get 20% off your initial YCharts professional subscription when you start your free YCharts trial through Animal Spirits new customers only.
欢迎收听《动物精神》,一档关于市场、生活与投资的节目。
Welcome to Animal Spirits, a show about markets, life, and investing.
请跟随迈克尔·巴特尼克和本·卡尔森,了解他们正在阅读、写作和观看的内容。
Join Michael Batnick and Ben Carlson as they talk about what they're reading, writing, and watching.
迈克尔和本表达的所有观点均为他们个人意见,不代表 Ritholt 财富管理公司的立场。
All opinions expressed by Michael and Ben are solely their own opinion and do not reflect the opinion of Ritholt Wealth Management.
本播客仅用于信息目的,不应作为任何投资决策的依据。
This podcast is for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon for any investment decisions.
Britholt财富管理的客户可能持有本播客中讨论的证券。
Clients of Britholt's Wealth Management may maintain positions in the securities discussed in this podcast.
欢迎收听由迈克尔和本主持的《Animal Spirits》。
Welcome to Animal Spirits with Michael and Ben.
今天是2月10日,星期二。
It is Tuesday, February 10.
我们现在早上九点正在录音。
We're recording at nine in the morning.
好的。
Alright.
接下来是《Future Proof》。
Future Proof is coming up.
我迫不及待想赶紧离开这儿。
I am excited to get the hell out of Dodge.
这里很冷,真的很冷。
It is cold all it's cold here.
你那边也很冷吧,本。
It's cold where you are, Ben.
期待去晒晒太阳吗?
You excited for some sun?
我都等不及了。
I can't wait.
Future Proof 大会的时机选得真好,因为九月就像是夏天的尾声。
The timing of Future Proof conferences are great because September is, like, the end of the summer.
我们把夏天延长了一周左右。
We extend the summer a week or so.
三月的迈阿密时机绝佳,因为我已经受够了这天气。
Miami in March is great timing because I'm so sick of the weather.
我在亨廷顿海滩的开幕致辞中说,九月这场活动是我财政年度的开端。
I said, at the opening remarks in in Huntington Beach that the September event is the start of my fiscal year.
这就像...我是这么想的,我正试着为迈阿密之行想个说法。
That's like that's how I think about I'm trying to come up with something from Miami.
目前还没完全想好,但我想说的是。
Don't have anything quite yet, but here's what I wanna say.
那位首席营销官
The CMO of
休斯顿年。
Houston years.
听着。
Listen.
一年里有两个财年,翻倍的话,你就像一天过三天。
Two fiscal years in one year, double that, you're living like three days in one.
好吧。
Alright.
我喜欢这样。
I like it.
我喜欢,兄弟。
I like it, bud.
好的。
Alright.
尼尔,未来保障的首席营销官在推特或领英上发了帖。
Niall, the CMO of future proof tweeted or LinkedIn or whatever.
在过去两周里,我们的注册人数超过了以往任何两周的记录。
We've seen more registrations in the past two weeks than any two week stretch for any future proof event ever.
明白吗?
Okay?
47%的注册顾问以前从未参加过未来保障的活动。
47% of registered advisers have never attended a future proof event before.
这不是一个节日。
Not a festival.
也不是一次静修。
No retreat.
这太棒了。
It's amazing.
所以如果你想报名,就来和我们一起吧。
So if you wanna sign up, hang out with us.
享受阳光下的乐趣。
Fun in the sun.
活动日期是3月8日到11日。
The dates are March 8 to the eleventh.
好的。
Yep.
来玩吧。
Come hang out.
这会是一个很棒的
It's gonna be a great
时光。
time.
如果你想参加突破性会议,就必须报名,很多人都说这是他们从中获得的最大收获。
And you have to sign up if you wanna be part of the breakthrough meetings, which a lot of people say that's their best thing they get out of it.
这才是关键所在。
That's the sauce.
那是一对一的突破性会议,所以你必须为此报名。
It's the one on one breakthrough, so you have to sign up for that.
报名截止日期是11月13日星期五。
The deadline is Friday, November 13.
好的。
Okay.
这周是13号星期五吗?
Friday the thirteenth this week?
11月13日。
November 13.
抱歉。
Sorry.
二月十三日。
February 13.
本身体不舒服,所以他完全搞错了日历的另一边。
Ben is under the weather, so him completely going to the other side of the calendar.
你只是...你被原谅了,本。
You just you're you're forgiven, Ben.
我的脑子不灵光了。
My brain is broken.
如果你想获得突破性进展,请在周五前报名。
Sign up by Friday if you wanna get the breakthroughs.
周三我将在Talking Wealth频道与Future Proof的创始人兼CEO马特·米德尔顿对话,我们会全面探讨RIA领域和财富管理领域。
I am talking with Matt Middleton, founder and CEO of Future Proof on Wednesday on the Talking Wealth feed where we go all over the RIA spectrum, the wealth management spectrum.
可以说,我们将揭开帷幕,一探究竟。
So we're gonna peel back the curtain, so to speak.
所以时间是周三上午十一点。
So that's Wednesday at eleven.
好的。
Alright.
由于我们上周开场的内容,本期节目又非常充实。
We have another busy show as a result of what we opened the show with last week.
天啊,事情正在变化。
Man, things are changing.
新闻一直在更新。
News is newsing.
我们有46页内容要讲,那就直接开始吧。
We've got 46 pages to get to, so let's get right to it.
好的。
Alright.
上周股市的表现情况。
Tale of the tape of the stock market from last week.
这来自Duality Research。
This comes from Duality Research.
标普指数基本持平。
The S and P, basically unchanged.
平淡的一周。
Boring week.
下跌了10个基点。
It fell 10 basis points.
没什么好
Nothing to
看的。
see here.
关注新闻头条,或者股票、贵金属或加密货币背后的深层动态。
Pay attention to the headlines or the underneath underlying what's going on with the stocks or the precious metals or the crypto.
看看这个,你会觉得这周什么都没发生。
Look at that, and you go, nothing happened this week.
是的。
Yeah.
我敢打赌,肯定有人做过关于指数投资者打哈欠的梗图。
I'm sure there was memes made about index investors yawning.
不过,这事儿真疯狂。
This is the crazy thing, though.
上周平均股票上涨了近2%。
The average stock last week was up almost 2%.
上周有337只股票跑赢了指数。
337 stocks outperformed the index last week.
太惊人了。
Wild.
而我们听到的全是,哦,这个在崩盘。
And all because all we hear about is, oh, this this is crashing.
那个在崩盘。
That's crashing.
这个才真是疯了。
This is going nuts.
这确实像是今年发生了转折的一年。
And this really is seems to be the year where it's like it's it's turning.
其他东西都在起作用。
The other stuff is working.
这是在转变。
That's turning.
所有方面。
Everything.
上周我让马特去实验室了。
I had Matt go into the lab last week.
我说,嘿,伙计。
I said, hey, dude.
这感觉有点奇怪。
This feels weird.
屏幕上到处都是鲜红色,但指数却接近历史高点。
Like, there's there's a lot of bright red on the screen, and yet the index is near an all time high.
所以,让我们来看一些数据吧。
So let's, like, let's, like, look at some of the data.
这种情况多久发生一次?
How often does this happen?
我们发现,在周四收盘时,过去两天内有107只股票在单日下跌了4%。
And what we came away with was on Thursday at the close, there were a 107 stocks over the previous two day period that fell 4% on an individual day.
明白吗?
Okay?
不是说它们在两天内累计下跌了4%。
So not not they fell 4% over a two day period.
而是有107只股票在单个交易日内下跌了4%。
There was a 107 stocks that fell 4% over a single session.
这数量很多了。
That's a lot.
是的。
Yeah.
从历史上看,当这种情况发生时,指数正处于28%的回撤中。
When that has happened historically, the index was in a 28% drawdown.
天哪。
Jeez.
现在,或者说当这种情况发生时,指数距离其高点仅下跌了1.5%。
Right now, or when that happened, the index was one and a half percent off its highs.
我们基本上又回到了距离历史高点唾手可及的位置。
We're basically within spitting distance of an all time high again.
非常奇怪,等权重指数上周创下了历史新高。
Very bizarre Equal weight hit all time highs last week.
小盘股也处于历史高位。
Small caps are at all time highs.
标普500指数也基本达到了那个水平。
S and P is basically there.
这是这是Duality提供的另一个数据点。
This is this is another one from Duality.
每年我都感觉有人说,今年将是选股者的市场。
Every year I feel like someone says, it's gonna be a stock pickers market this year.
今年确实如此。
This actually is.
今年有66%的标普500公司表现优于大盘。
66% of S and P 500 companies are outperforming this year.
随便吧。
Whatever.
我们已经过去一个月了。
We're one month in.
这很棒。
It's great.
但这仍然是一个彻底的转变,与之前的情况完全不同。
But still, this this is a total sea change from what it's been like.
七大科技股基本上从九月份开始,大约六个月来毫无进展。
The mag seven has gone nowhere for, like, six months, basically since September.
等等。
Wait.
等一下。
Hold on.
大家看不到这张图表。
People can't see this chart.
所以,Duality Research在标普500指数内部按行业进行了细分,并询问了每个行业中有多少股票表现优于大盘。
So within the S and P 500, Duality Research broke it down by sector and asked how many stocks are outperforming within each sector.
所有原材料类股票的表现都超过了标普500指数。
Every material stock is outperforming the S and P 500.
这真是够疯狂的。
That's pretty nuts.
96%的能源股,92%的必需消费品股。
96% of energy stocks, 92% of staples.
必需消费品股也涨疯了。
Consumer staples are going nuts too.
是的。
Yeah.
工业股占86%,公用事业股占77%。
86% of industrials and 77% of utilities.
所以最后,从'我的天哪,最多七个'那里得到了一点喘息的机会。
So finally, there was a bit of a reprieve from the my god with the max seven.
就让我进去吧。
Just let me in.
给我个机会。
Give me a chance.
所以给我解释一下必需消费品这个情况,因为对我来说,这是最突出、最不合理的一点。
So explain to me the staples thing, because this this is, to me, the one that, like, sticks out the most for doesn't make sense.
为什么必需消费品股票表现得如此疯狂?
Why are consumer staple stocks going so nuts?
这个问题问得好。
That's a great question.
我会,我的意思是,我编两个理由。
I would I mean, I would make up two reasons.
第一,是情绪因素。
Number one, it's sentiment.
比如,资金从之前的领涨股涌向之前的滞涨股,从一些高飞股转向一些安全资产。
Like, the rush out of previous leaders into previous laggards, some of the high flyers into some safe safety.
我认为,消费必需品是反AI交易的核心,这是第一个原因。
It's the I guess staples of the anti AI trade would be number one.
其次,一些受益于这种趋势的股票基本面已经重新估值。
And then number two, there has been a fundamental rerating in some of these some of these names that are maybe the beneficiary.
我不想说可口可乐在受益于人工智能。
I don't wanna say that Coca Cola is benefiting from AI.
这听起来有点荒谬。
That sounds kind of absurd.
但我也说不准。
But I don't know.
也许这些只是我编出来的。
Maybe those are maybe I'm just making that up.
我
I
我可能只是把这个转给你了,埃德·埃尔森昨天发了这条推文。
I I probably just put this in your Ed Elson tweeted this yesterday.
沃尔玛的市盈率是46倍。
Walmart's PE is 46 times.
好市多是54倍。
Costco, 54 times.
在这个市场里,我们看到这些股票有这样的估值,简直有点疯狂。
This is this is kinda crazy that we're seeing these valuations for these stocks in this market.
至于可口可乐的估值,那并不是什么新消息。
So those valuations on Cox's going particular, that's not that's that's not new news.
但新的是
But what is new news
沃尔玛。
Walmart.
对吧?
Right?
新闻点在于,塔吉特和史泰博的远期市盈率基本持平,这太疯狂了。
What is the news is the forward PE of Teck and Staples are basically at parity, which is wild.
哇哦。
Woah.
这太疯狂了。
That is crazy.
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
所以,是的,关于那七巨头,我我特意把这个找出来了。
So, yeah, the mag seven, I I pulled this out.
这是Round Hill的科技七巨头ETF,但它根本没什么动静。
This is the mag Round Hill has a mag seven ETF, and it's it's gone nowhere.
我的意思是,随便吧。
I mean, whatever.
已经六个月了之类的。
It's six months or something.
但在所谓的AI泡沫期间,它就是毫无起色。
But still, in the midst of the supposed AI bubble, it's just it's it's not going anywhere.
这里有个迈克·祖科蒂的分析,有点能体现这种二元性。
Here's a Mike Zuccotti one that kinda lines up the duality.
60%的股票跑赢了指数,但过去三年里这个比例只有35%。
So 60% of stocks are outpacing index, but it's it's been 35% in the previous three years.
所以,我们现在所处的市场环境真的完全不一样了。
So this really is a totally different market environment we're in right now.
嗯。
Mhmm.
很多其他股票表现不错。
Like, a lot of other stocks are doing well.
JC 常说什么来着?
What what does what does JC like to say?
这根本不是股票市场。
It's not a stock market.
这是
It's
市场的股票。
market stocks.
没错。
That's right.
好的。
Okay.
所以我调出了图表,我之前让马特帮我做这个了吗?
So I pulled out had I had chart can Matt make this for me?
我只是选了一堆家喻户晓的品牌。
I just picked a bunch of household names.
它们表现如何?
How are they doing?
这是截至周五的数据。
And this is through Friday.
奈飞、Robinhood、迪士尼、UPS、塔吉特、Coinbase、耐克,这些股票全都下跌了40%到70%不等。
Netflix and Robinhood and Disney and UPS and Target and Coinbase and Nike, and all these stocks are down anywhere from 40 to 70%.
雅诗兰黛下跌了73%。
Estee Lauder is down 73%.
我可以做个图表手势吗?
Can I make a chart gesture?
可以。
Yes.
这很棒,但要是能真正让它生动起来就更好了
This is beautiful, but would really bring it to life
好的。
K.
如果能把名字换成公司标志,这张图表就完美了。
What would really tie the chart together is if instead of the names you had the logos.
啊,我喜欢这个主意。
Ah, I like that.
对吧?
Right?
那个,就像它突然弹出来一样。
That just, like it just pops.
给马特更多。
Giving Matt more.
好的。
Yeah.
所以标普500指数再次接近历史高点。
So the S and P again is almost at all time highs.
上周五它只差66个基点,而所有这些其他股票都下跌了40%、50%、60%,有些情况下甚至跌了70%。
It was it was 66 basis points off on Friday, and all these other stocks are down forty, fifty, 60, sometimes 70% in some cases.
我觉得我们把重点给埋没了。
I think we buried the lead.
我们稍后会讲到这个,但这是软件板块的抛售。
We'll get to this in a minute, but it's it's the software unwind.
这是软件/动量板块的抛售。
It's the software slash momentum unwind.
我们马上就会讲到那个。
We'll get to that in a second.
但这同时也是品牌名称的问题,而且我觉得有时候你会觉得,如果人们持有其中一些股票,你就像是在他们低谷时落井下石,但我认为你必须提醒人们注意集中风险。
But it's it's also a of brand names, and I I think sometimes it feels like you you feel like you're kicking people when they're down if they are in some of these stocks, but I think you have to remind people of the concentration risk.
因为当这些东西疯狂上涨时,我们也会讨论这一点。
Because when these things are going crazy and going up, we talk about that too.
所以我认为,值得提醒人们集中效应是如何双向起作用的。
So I think it's it's just worth reminding people how concentration works both ways.
因为我觉得现在比以往任何时候都有更多高度集中的投资者。
Because I think there's a lot more concentrated investors now than ever.
你觉得这准确吗?
Would you say that's accurate?
当你说到集中时,你是指指数内的集中,还是指人们持有某些股票的超大仓位?
Well, when you say concentrated, are you talking about concentration within the index or meaning, like, people that own outsized positions in the names?
只持有少数几只股票的人。
Who own a handful of stocks.
是的。
Yeah.
两支、三支、五支股票,就这些,因为它们表现得太好了。
Two, three, five stocks, and that's it because they've worked so well.
既然这些股票这么好,我为什么还要买别的呢?
And why would I own anything else but these?
对。
Yeah.
但这一点是肯定的。
But this yes.
而且这些股票是放在经纪账户里的,可能不是整个投资组合。
And and it's it's in a brokerage account, maybe not the whole portfolio.
目前唯一被大量持有且正在暴跌的股票是微软。
The only stock that people own in size that is crashing is Microsoft.
很少有人大量持有Workday或ServiceNow的股票,除非你是这些公司的雇员。
There are not a lot of people that are loaded up on Workday or ServiceNow, except if you're an employer the employee there.
就连微软,据我所知,从我们观察到的情况来看,也是七巨头中持有比例最低的。
And even Microsoft, just anecdotally, I would say, is the from what we see, the least owned Mag seven name.
好的。
K.
那这个呢?
How about this?
我跟乔伊·费什曼聊过,他是里索尔茨内部专门研究员工股票薪酬、计划和限制性股票单位的专家。
So I've talked to Joey Fishman is our sort of in house expert at Ritholtz on employee stock comp and plans and RSUs.
他说,如今的对话与过去大不相同,过去人们总会问:我为什么要卖出公司的股票?
And he's saying, like, the conversations are so much different these days because in the past, it was, why would I ever sell out of my company stock?
所以那些在这些公司工作、持有这些股票的人,现在正面临艰难的对话和抉择,心里想着:天哪。
So people who are with these companies and have these stocks, they're the ones who are having challenging conversations and decisions of, holy crap.
我的股票期权怎么办?
My stock options.
现在该怎么办?
Now what?
没错。
Correct.
好的。
Alright.
过去十年,标普500一直是赢家。
So for the last ten years, the S and P has been the the winner.
对吧?
Right?
最重要的是。
Above everything else.
而道指一直退居二线。
And the Dow has just been like the Dow has taken a backseat.
没人关心道琼斯指数,那些沉闷的工业股。
Nobody cares about the Dow Jones, the sleepy industrials.
我觉得这张来自标普道琼斯的图表很棒,展示了成分股的平均任期。
I thought this was a great chart from S and P Dow Jones showing the constituents average tenure.
也就是说,一家公司进入指数后,平均多久会被剔除?
Meaning, how long is a company in the index before it's booted?
这个数值在八十年代中期达到45年的峰值,此后稳步下降。
And this peaked in the mid eighties at forty five years, and it's come down steadily since then.
但平均任期仍然是25年。
But still, the average tenure is twenty five years.
明白吗?
Okay?
所以一旦进入,你就基本稳了,除非你是埃克森。
So once you're in, you're basically in unless you're Exxon.
当油价跌至负值时,你就会被踢出,顺便说一下,乔什跟我们提过这事。
You get kicked out when oil goes negative, which, by the way, Josh shared with us.
那可真是个艰难的替换。
Oh, that was a rough swap.
他们把埃克森踢出去,换成了Salesforce。
They kicked out they kicked out Exxon for Salesforce.
那大概是三四年前吧?
That was, like, three or four years ago, probably?
天哪。
Holy mackerel.
我觉得那是2020年。
I think that was 2020.
是的。
Yeah.
好吧。
Alright.
无所谓了。
Whatever.
重点是。
Point is this.
上周五,我们几乎从不讨论的ETF——DIA,引领了所有资金流入。
Last week, on Friday, DIA, which is an ETF that we almost never talk about, led all flows.
这是来自巴尔丘尼斯的。
This is from Balchunis.
哇。
Wow.
这个指数相当于一个转盘电话,价格加权,发明于格罗弗·克利夫兰担任总统时期,但它可能完美适用于2026年的股票轮动。
This index is equivalent of a rotary phone, price weighted, invented when Grover Cleveland was POTUS, but it could be perfectly situated for twenty twenty six equity rotations.
那么说到这一点,上周
So to that point, last week
这让我难以置信。
This this boggles my mind.
我根本不知道情况是这样的。
I had no idea this was the case.
人们还在向道指配置资金。
People are still allocating to the Dow.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
我来猜一猜。
I'm gonna I'm gonna guess.
我猜这里面有400亿美元。
I'm gonna guess there's $40,000,000,000 in that thing.
所以这个基金有440亿美元。
So this it has 44,000,000,000.
对。
Yeah.
是 44,000,000,000。
It's it's 44,000,000,000.
我刚刚在看。
I I was just looking.
归功于我。
Credit to me.
那挺不错的。
That was pretty good.
好的。
Okay.
那么亚历克斯·苏姆莫诺娃
So Alex summonova
所以按管理总资产的比例来看,流入这只基金的资金量非常巨大。
So per as a percentage of the total AUM, that's a massive number going into this fund.
因为其他所有基金的规模可能都要大得多,比如VOO之类的。
Because all these other funds are are way bigger probably, VOO and such.
哇。
Wow.
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
亚历克斯·塞米诺娃今天发推说,价值股相对于成长股实现了有史以来第三大的单日超额收益。
Alex Seminova tweeted, today, value over growth posted the third largest one day outperformance ever.
然后,Bespoke将时间范围拉长,发现价值股对成长股的超额收益在过去六天中处于百分之九十九的分位数。
And then Bespoke zoomed out a little Value versus growth was in the ninety ninth percentile of outperformance over the last six days.
我们一直在问,什么时候?这一切什么时候才会改变?
We've been asking, like, when is this go when is this whole thing gonna change?
我们谈论这个话题感觉已经很久了。
What we've been talking about for feels like forever now.
我们似乎正处在一次重大转变之中。
We're in the midst of a seat change, feels like.
感谢ChartKid。
Credit to ChartKid.
我不确定是不是我要求制作这个的,或者别的什么原因。
I don't know if I asked to make this or or whatever.
也许这是我的主意。
Maybe it was my idea.
也许这是他的主意。
Maybe it was his idea.
谁知道呢?
Who knows?
我们分享观点。
We share ideas.
四周前在《你怎么看》节目中,我在底部窗格展示了罗素2000指数除以SPY的图表出现突破,同时我们看到七大科技股除以493指数出现下跌。
Four weeks ago on What Are Your Thoughts, I had a chart of the Russell two thousand divided by Spy on the bottom pane breaking out, and we had the Mag seven divided by the four ninety three breaking down.
而自那以后,这种情况急剧加速,这令人兴奋。
And that has since severely accelerated, which is exciting.
对吧?
Right?
过去几年有点无聊。
The last couple of years have been kind of boring.
一直在重复同样的观点。
It's like been the same talking point over and over again.
去年国际股票就开始了,但现在轮到小盘股、中盘股、微盘股、价值股、必需消费品和高质量股票了。
Last year was the start of it with international stocks, but now it's it's small caps and mid caps and micro caps and value stocks and consumers staples and high quality.
所有这些终于开始奏效了。
All this stuff is finally working.
这全是马特的功劳。
This is all Matt.
他周五做了一张图表,显示等权重与市值加权标普500之间的差距,截至二月,这可能是历史上最大的差距。
He made a chart on Friday showing the spread in the equal weight versus the cap weight S and P through February whatever is, like, the largest spread maybe in history.
我忘了具体数据是多少,但差距非常大。
I forget what the exact stat was, but it's extreme.
好吧。
Alright.
周五,做空最多的股票出现了大幅反弹。
On Friday, we got a big bounce back in the most shorted stocks.
它们在周五上涨了8.8%。
They jumped 8.8% on Friday.
凯文·戈登发推说,这是自2025年4月以来最好的一天。
Kevin Gordon tweeted best day since April 2025.
因为我知道在那之前几天,这些股票肯定被狠狠打压了。
Because I'm sure they were getting killed before then in the few days leading up
就在那之前。
to that.
最近,我和乔什频繁讨论,非常频繁地讨论不要去接飞刀。
So Josh and I have spoken a lot lately, a lot a lot a lot about not catching falling knives.
不过,让我把话说清楚。
Although, let me be very let me be very clear with my words.
我试过无数次,头撞墙一样想买那些虽然不是典型的‘下落的刀子’、但处于严重下跌趋势的股票,想着等它稳定下来,不是瞎猜,而是真的等它稳定,可即便如此,还是非常困难。
I have tried a million times and beat my head against the wall about trying to buy stocks that are in, not falling knives per se, but downtrends, like severe downtrends, and thinking that, you know, you let it stabilize, not just guessing, like let it even even when you let it stabilize, it's still difficult.
我是个接刀者。
I'm a knife catcher.
你总是想等它反转上涨。
You always wanna wait for it to turn back up.
你可能会遇到一个资产类别或一只股票,它持续下跌,然后突然见底。
Well, you could have an asset class or a stock that's trending lower, and then it just sort of bottoms.
对吧?
Right?
接着它会横盘震荡三四个月。
And it goes sideways for four for three months.
对我来说,这表明卖方力量正在枯竭。
And to me, that is an indication of sellers drying up.
我去年用英特尔作为例子。
I used Intel as an example last year.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
我没买。
I didn't buy it.
但我问乔什,你怎么看?
But I said to Josh, what are your thoughts?
已经没有卖家了。
Like, there's no more sellers.
对吧?
Right?
这只股票跌了70%,过去四个月一直在横盘。
Like, the stock is down 70%, and it's gone sideways for the last four months.
它已经企稳了。
It's stabilized.
我不太明白心理上是什么原因。
I don't know what it is about psychologically.
对我来说,定期定额买入一只亏损的股票,比买入一只上涨的股票感觉更好。
For me, dollar cost averaging into a losing name feels better than dollar cost averaging into a winning name.
这这这这完全与你应该做的背道而驰。
It's it's it's the it's backwards of what you should do.
这与你应该做的背道而驰。
It's backwards of what you should do.
所以,不管怎样,我不这么做,我不那样做。
So, anyway, I don't do it I don't do that.
我不会在下跌的股票上采用定投策略。
I do not dollar cost average into a falling knife.
我只是不会买入一只正在下跌的股票。
I just I don't into a stock that's going down.
不好意思。
Excuse me.
好吧。
Alright.
但是当有一只像微软这样的股票,或者一篮子像软件股那样正在下跌的股票时。
But when there was a a stock like Microsoft or a basket of stocks like software stocks that are going down.
对吧?
Right?
然后会出现呕吐式抛售、恐慌性抛售和清算,从成交量上就能看出来,这种时候正是我买入的时机。
And then there is a puke, a panic, a liquidation where you see it in the volume, that's the type of thing that I buy.
这并不是说软件股在上周四见底了。
And it's not to say that, like, software stocks bottomed last Thursday.
所以我上周四买了IGV。
So I bought IGV last Thursday.
最初,我是把它当作一笔交易来买的。
And initially, I bought it for a trade.
所以我的本意是,想象一个浮标。
So my intention was think about, like, a buoy.
对吧?
Right?
就像一个被长期按在水下的浮标,被彻底压到最底下,然后突然弹起来。
Something that, like, floats where it's just been held underwater for so long and just pushed all the way down.
它会反弹回来。
It's going to pop back up.
你甚至不需要买家进场,所需的一切都已具备。
All that you need you don't even need buyers to step in.
你只需要卖家冷静下来。
You just need sellers to chill out.
当像周四那样在一批股票中出现恐慌时,这就是我买入的类型。
And when there was a panic like there was on Thursday in a basket of stocks like that, that's the type of thing that I buy.
毫无疑问。
No question.
你有时间可以等待。
You have time to produce.
所以我说你等等。
So I give you hold on.
我不是
I'm not
在想胜利游行。
thinking victory lap.
这并不总是对的。
It's not it's not always right.
但当我看到像那样的恐慌时,我必须买入。
But when I see, like, a panic like that, I have to buy.
在大约四个月的时间里,它下跌了33%,所以我们得谈谈为什么会这样。
It was down 33% over the course of, I don't know, four months, so we gotta talk about why this is happening.
《华尔街日报》有一篇文章基本上说,Anthropic拖垮了软件市场。
So Wall Street Journal had an article basically saying, like, Anthropic tanked the software market.
比如,Anthropic推出了Claude、Claude Code、Claude Agents等一系列产品,人们都惊呆了。
Like, Anthropic came out with Claude, Claude Code, Claude Agents, all this stuff, and people go, woah.
这会彻底改变软件股票市场的走向吗?
Is this totally changing what is going to happen in the software stock market?
我的看法是,人们终于意识到,如果AI泡沫不破裂会怎样?
And my my take on this is this is people finally waking up to the potential of what if the AI bubble doesn't pop?
比如,如果AI能立刻发挥作用呢?
Like, what if AI just works right away?
然后我们的生产力提高了。
And we get more productivity.
当然,会有一些失败者。
And, yeah, sure, there's losers.
对吧?
Right?
记得最初,微软和OpenAI是赢家。
Remember at first, it was Microsoft and OpenAI are the winners.
现在感觉谷歌和Anthropic成了赢家。
Now it feels like Google and Anthropic are the winners.
我不知道这会不会改变,但当然会有一些失败者。
I don't know if that'll change or not, but there's gonna be losers, of course.
但如果这些AI技术真的奏效,并且真正颠覆了这个科技领域呢?
But what if, like, this AI stuff is working and it actually disrupts this technology field?
所以Salesforce和其他这些软件公司股价都下跌了,IGV,是的,上涨了33%,微软下跌了大约25%,显然这里感觉有巨大的过度反应,但我不想贸然介入并对此做出斩钉截铁的论断,因为如果我今天早上对你和乔什说了这番话会怎样。
And so Salesforce sold off and all these other software companies, and IGV, yeah, was up 33%, Microsoft was down 25% or so, and obviously it feels like there is a huge overreaction here, but I would not wanna try to jump in and make, like, a pounding the table on this because what if I I said this to you and Josh this morning.
如果只是这些软件,是的。
What if it's just these softwares that yes.
人们不会完全用自己编写的AI代码来彻底取代他们的CRM系统。
People aren't gonna just code in their own stuff in AI totally get rid of their CRM system.
这在我看来似乎有点牵强。
Like, that that to me seems like a a stretch.
但是,是的。
But Yes.
这些股票会不会因为这个原因而被永久性地重新估值?
Could could these could these stocks be rerated forever because of this?
我认为这是一种可能性。
I think that's a possibility.
因为它们的护城河在某种程度上已经受损,这将是作为长期投资者投资这些公司时让我担忧的地方。
Like, because their moat has been damaged in some ways, that's what would what would worry me about diving into these names for being a long term investor.
好的。
Okay.
所以,为了回到这个交易例子,给几位对此感兴趣的朋友们。
So so just to just to return to the to the trading example for the few of you who are interested in this.
Adobe的股票已经下跌了50%,大概是这个幅度。
So Adobe, the stock was already down 50%, six whatever it was.
Adobe在2024年2月曾达到630美元,或者640美元的高点,而股价最低跌到了3.15美元。
Adobe Adobe peaked at $6.30, okay, or $6.40 in February 2024, and the stock got as low as $3.15.
好吧。
Alright.
所以股价直接腰斩了。
So the stock was cut in half.
我和Josh在讨论这只股票。
So Josh and I were talking about the stock.
它一直横盘整理。
It had gone sideways.
买家在3.30美元处开始进场。
Buyers were stepping in at $3.30.
我们尝试出手买入。
We tried to take a stab at it.
股价反弹后急剧回落,我们俩都卖出了。
The stock bounced and then rolled over violently, and we both sold.
我亏损了3%到4%。
I took a a three or 4% loss.
没什么大不了的。
No big deal.
股价从3.30美元急剧下跌至2.63美元。
The stock sold off violently from $3.30 down to $2.63.
当你逆流而行时,市场通常是对的。
So when you're fighting the tide, the market is usually right.
市场并非100%的时间都100%正确。
The market is not 100% right 100% of the time.
但当一只股票下跌了50%,你却盲目地试图买入时,你很可能错了。
But when a stock is down 50% and you're just blindly trying to buy it, you're probably going to be wrong.
而且这只股票根本没有任何反弹。
And this stock hasn't bounced at all.
很多股票在周五都反弹了。
A lot of stuff bounced on Friday.
但Adobe没有。
Adobe has not.
Adobe确实没有反弹。
Adobe has not bounced.
所以这就是为什么,当我买入这类股票时,我的基本假设是我错了,因此我会设置严格的止损。
So just so that's why, like, my working assumption when I buy names like this is I'm wrong, and I keep a tight stop.
对吧?
Right?
也许你对了,也许吧。
Maybe you get a maybe you're right.
但是,不管怎样,上周我们太忙了,不是要老调重弹,而是因为新闻太多,我们忘记提一个重大新闻了。
But, like, anyway, last week we were so busy, not to belabor the point, with news that we forgot to mention a huge piece of news.
是的,所以上周的故事从‘反人类法程序’演变成了‘天哪’。
So, yes, last week was the story morphed from the claw the anthropic law program to, oh my god.
就像,这种氛围编码是认真的。
Like, this is vibe coding is serious.
所有这些企业SaaS公司,都像是陷入了大麻烦。
All of these enterprise SaaS names are, like, in deep trouble.
也许不是今天,但三年后,他们的利润率就完蛋了。
Maybe not today, but in three years, their margins are dead.
就像,增长已经消失了,我们只是要搞垮这些股票,我们反应过度了。
Like, the growth is gone, and we're just we're just gonna kill the stocks, and we're overreacting.
好吧。
Fine.
好的。
Okay.
但在那之前,前一周微软发布财报时,我们上一期甚至都没提到微软吗?
But prior to that, the week before, when Microsoft reported, which I don't even do we even talk about Microsoft last episode?
没有。
No.
有太多东西在崩盘了。
So much stuff is crashing.
我们错过了这件事。
We we missed it.
好吧。
Okay.
根据彭博社的消息。
So from Bloomberg.
微软股价在周四的抛售中暴跌,市值蒸发了3570亿美元。
Microsoft shares got caught up in a sell off Thursday that wiped out $357,000,000,000 in value.
这是股票市场历史上单日第二大市值蒸发。
The second largest for a single session stock market history.
这家软件巨头的股价下跌了10%,这是自2020年3月以来最大的跌幅。
The software giant stock closed down 10%, its biggest plunge since March 2020.
唯一一次比这更大的市值损失是NVIDIA在DeepSeek抛售期间的下跌。
The only bigger market cap loss was NVIDIA on the DeepSeek sell off.
这种情况已经持续了好几个月、好几个星期了。
So this has been going on for for months and weeks.
而且,是的,上周就像是,好吧。
And and, yeah, last week, was like, okay.
软件怎么了?
What's happening with software?
软件的未来是什么?
What's the future of software?
投资者也不知道。
And investors don't know.
这些公司的员工也不清楚。
The people at these companies don't know.
风险投资人也搞不清楚。
The venture people don't know.
未来学家们也不知道。
The the futurists don't know.
就像,没人知道。
Like, nobody knows.
是的。
No.
但是,不过我认为这种过度反应对我来说是合理的。
But it's but I think the the overreaction to me makes sense.
完全同意。
Totally.
这这这,我我我,但问题是接下来会发生什么,无论这些公司是否受到永久性影响,我想这些公司中的大多数,可能最终会没事的。
It it it I I I but here's the thing that's gonna happen, Whether this like, whether these companies are impacted forever, like, I imagine these companies, most of them, will probably be okay.
嗯,这取决于你具体指的是哪些公司。
Well, it depends which companies you're talking about.
嗯,确实如此。
Well, true.
我...我是在概括性地谈论。
I I'm blumping that in.
但即使它们能挺过去,这些公司也将会出现大规模裁员。
But even if they are, like, there's gonna be there's gonna be huge layoffs in these companies.
它们无法继续向员工提供股票期权了。
They can't continue to give stock options to their employees.
比如,如果你在这些公司之一工作,你现在肯定会非常紧张。
Like, there's gonna if you work in one of these companies, you would have to be very nervous right now.
将会出现大规模裁员。
There's gonna be huge layoff.
而这就是那种情况,由于人工智能将会出现裁员,人们会认为这是经济衰退的指标,但其实不是。
And this is one of those things where there there are going to be layoffs because of AI that people are gonna think this is a recessionary indicator, and it's not.
这将会是……这种人工智能将会打破过去的经济指标。
It's gonna be a this this AI is gonna break economic indicators of the past.
由于这个生产力工具,将出现软件行业的裁员。
There's gonna be software layoffs because of this productivity tool.
人们会离开,对吧?
And people gonna go right?
Square,现在称为Block,杰克·多西的公司,正在裁员10%。
Square, now called Block, Jack Dorsey's company, is laying off 10% of their workforce.
好的。
Alright.
PitchBook对这些公司的情况有一个非常好的分析,我认为。
So PitchBook had a really good take, I think, on on these names.
更换一个核心的SaaS平台,对企业来说就像开胸手术,会带来巨大的运营阻力。
Replacing a core SaaS platform effectively is open heart surgery for an enterprise, entailing immense operational friction.
在现有系统中添加一个AI协作者,远比完全迁移到一家AI初创公司要容易得多。
It's far easier to add an AI copilot to existing operations than to fully migrate to an AI startup.
我觉得这完全正确。
I think that's totally true.
是的
Yeah.
而且我也认为这种过度反应也是有道理的。
And I also and I also think that the overreaction makes sense too.
这是本·汤普森。
So here here's Ben Thompson.
本,我来念一下,因为你正在打电话。
Ben, I'll read this since you're on
的电话。
the phone.
他对此事一直非常关注。
He's been all over this.
他周五的播客完全围绕软件展开,非常出色。
His his podcast on Friday was all about software and was excellent.
如果你是订阅者,绝对值得一听。
Totally worth a listen if you're a subscriber.
所以本·汤普森写了一个名为Stratechery的子堆栈。
So Ben Thompson writes a sub stack called Stratechery.
我觉得你和我都曾说过‘tetchery’。
I think you and I have been known to say tetchery.
是的。
Yeah.
我不太确定为什么。
I'm not quite sure why.
Stratechery。
Stratechery.
这就像Bababooey说‘McKine’一样,你可能不是霍华德·斯特恩的粉丝,但对那些在听的人,你们会明白的。
That's like when Bababooey said McKine, which you're not a Howard Stern fan, but for those of you who are listening, you'll understand.
好吧。
Alright.
以下是本·汤普森说的话。
Here's what Ben Thompson said.
AI编写代码的美妙之处在于,它完美契合了概率性输入与确定性输出的特性。
The beauty of AI writing code is that it is a nearly perfect match of probabilistic inputs and deterministic outputs.
代码必须能够实际运行,而运行中的代码可以被测试和调试。
The code needs to actually run, and that running code can be tested and debugged.
鉴于这种契合,我认为,尽管软件架构师的角色在一段时间内仍很重要,但绝大多数软件最终都将由AI编写,这只是一个时间问题。
Given this match, I do think it is only a matter of time before the vast majority of software is written by AI, even if the role of the software architect remains important for a bit longer.
这引出了任何软件公司最明显的看跌观点。
That then raises the most obvious bear case for any software company.
既然你可以让AI为你量身定制一个完全符合需求的应用程序,那为什么还要花钱购买软件呢?
Why pay for software when you could just ask AI to write your own application perfectly suited to your needs?
软件在未来会不会变成一种完全的商品,从而失去商业可行性?
Is software going to be a total commodity and a nonviable business model in the future?
这正是投资者今天在问的问题。
That's what investors are asking today.
好的。
Alright.
回到本的话题。
Back to Ben.
我对此持怀疑态度,原因有多个。
I'm skeptical for a number of reasons.
首先,公司,尤其是美国公司,非常擅长专注于自己的核心能力。
First, companies, particularly American ones, are very good at focusing on their core competency.
而对于世界上大多数公司来说,软件并不是它们的核心能力。
And for most companies in the world, that isn't software.
大多数公司选择向其他公司购买软件是有原因的,而这个最根本的原因不会因为AI而改变。
There is a reason most companies pay other companies for software, and the most fundamental reason to do so won't change with AI.
其次,编写原始应用程序只是开始。
Second, writing the original app is just the beginning.
之后还有维护、安全补丁、新功能,以及不断变化的标准。
There's maintenance, there are security patches, there are new features, these are changing standards.
开发一个应用程序意味着承诺踏上一段永无止境的旅程,一段不断回到起点的旅程,而这与公司的核心能力毫无关系。
Writing an app is a commitment to a never ending journey, a journey to return to point one that has nothing to do with the company's core competency.
第三,销售软件不仅仅是销售代码。
And third, selling software isn't just about selling code.
还有技术支持。
There is support.
还需要与其他软件集成。
There are integrations with other software.
还有合规性要求。
There's compliance.
真正有价值的东西远不止代码本身。
The list of what is actually valuable goes far beyond code.
这就是为什么公司不使用纯粹的开源软件。
This is why companies don't run purely open source source software.
他们要的不是代码。
They don't want code.
他们要的是包含所有相关服务在内的完整产品。
They want a product with with everything that entails.
然而,这并不意味着代码不是由AI编写的。
Still, that doesn't mean the code isn't being written by AI.
软件公司本身将是AI编写代码的最大受益者。
It's the software companies themselves that will be the biggest beneficiaries of end users of AI writing for code.
换句话说,就AI编写代码这一狭隘问题而言,我认为软件公司并非输家,而是赢家。
In other words, on this narrow question of AI written code, I would contend that software companies are not losers, but rather winners.
他们将能够更高效、更快速地编写更多代码。
They'll be able to write more code more efficiently and quickly.
我的意思是,你觉得我们会放弃我们的CRM系统,让某个25岁的‘氛围编程’新手来为我们开发吗?
Well, I mean, do you think do you think we would give up on our CRM system and let, like, some vibe coding 25 year old write it for us?
不会。
No.
我们是一家受监管的公司。
We're we're a regulated company.
是的。
Yeah.
合规性是这样,但我想重点是,这里的护城河已经被削弱了,未来会出现一些软件公司,它们不需要那么多员工,而是让AI编写代码,再由人来监督。
The compliance but I think the point is that the moat has been damaged here, and, like, there's gonna be software companies that spring up that don't need as many employees that can write have AI write the code and have someone oversee it.
关键在于,护城河受到了巨大冲击。
And that's the big thing is the moat has taken a massive hit.
没错。
Exactly.
没错。
Exactly.
所以,本最后谈到了这个问题——不是这个本,是本·汤普森。
So that's so and then Ben concludes with the problem not this Ben, Ben Thompson.
然而,现在的问题是,虽然企业不会放弃软件,但也不一定愿意购买更多。
The problem now, however, is that while businesses may not give up on software, they don't necessarily want to buy more.
相反,他们需要削减开支,以便为自己的代币留出更多资金。
If anything, they need to cut their spending so they have more money for their own tokens.
这意味着,这些公司的增长前景备受质疑,我认为整个行业的重新估值完全合理。
That means the growth story for all of these companies, in serious question, the industry wide rerating seems completely justified to me.
我完全同意。
And I could not agree more.
比如,像Salesforce这样的公司,我们一直与之合作了十多年。
So for example, a company like Salesforce that we work with and we have worked with for for a decade.
你们猜他们每年做什么?
Guess what they do every year?
他们每年都会提高费用,而且可能觉得我们只是个特例。
They raise their fees, and they can imagine that we're a one off.
我们并不是一个非常独特的客户。
We're not a very unique business.
这种日子结束了。
That's over.
没错。
Right.
要不我们直接说,你知道吗?
How about we just say, you know what?
不。
No.
对吧?
Right?
我们会进行谈判,但我们的议价能力有限。
And we negotiate, but we only have so much leverage.
所以,是的,重新评级在长期来看是合理的,但短期内可能过度了。
And so, yeah, the rerating both makes sense in the long term and simultaneously can be overdone in the short term.
是的。
Yes.
我觉得我就停在这里。
I think that's where I'm at.
管他呢。
And whatever.
这些股票中有一两只在经历这一切后会成为绝佳的长期投资,而很多则会变成烂摊子。
One or two of these stocks is gonna look like an amazing long term deal after all this, and a bunch of them are gonna look like dogs.
那这就是我的观点。
That'd be my Yeah.
要点。
Takeaway.
好的。
Alright.
我一直算是某种程度上为一些私人信贷产品辩护,我想这么说。
So I have been I have been a relative defender, I would say, to some of the private credit stuff.
我觉得我已经相当公平了。
Think I've been pretty fair.
你一直在试图让那些人冷静下来,别因为讨厌它就疯了,觉得它一定会崩盘,没错。
You've been trying to get people off of, like, just going crazy because they hate it and it's gonna be a crash and yes.
是的。
I Yeah.
我不确定,比如很多‘蟑螂’类的东西,我的看法是,听好了,有时候贷款确实会违约。
Don't know Like so a lot of the cockroach stuff, my take was like, listen, sometimes loans go bad.
有时候会有欺诈行为。
Sometimes there's fraud.
它并不总是存在。
It's not there.
这不仅仅发生在私人市场中。
And it's not just in private markets.
好的。
Okay.
这对私人信贷来说很棘手,因为它们贷款给的很多企业都是SaaS公司。
This this is this is tricky for private credit because a lot of the businesses that they lend money to are SaaS businesses.
为什么?
Why?
这些企业有持续的收入。
These are recurring revenue.
这是可预测的。
This is predictable.
这很容易建模。
It's easy to model.
哎呀。
Uh-oh.
好的。
Okay.
《华尔街日报》。
Wall Street Journal.
近年来,私募投资公司大量涌入软件行业。
Private investment firms have piled into the software industry in recent years.
去年年底,近9%的私募股权支持的公司属于软件领域。
At the end of last year, almost 9% of private equity backed companies were in the software space.
在贷款方面,这种风险敞口更加显著。
The exposure is even more significant on the loan side.
在私人信贷领域,该公司将此归类为KBRA。
Within the private credit universe, the firm classifies this is KBRA.
大约70%的借款人是软件公司,占整个领域超过一万亿美元债务敞口的22%。
About 70% of borrowers are software companies, representing about 22% of the 1,000,000,000,000 plus debt exposure in that universe overall.
天哪。
Yikes.
所以昨天我跟这个领域里的一家公司聊了聊,我问:这些贷款的期限是多久?
So I spoke to one company yesterday in this universe, and I said, what's the what's the duration of these loans?
他们说,对我们来说,是四到五年。
And they said, for us, it's four to five years.
我心想:呃……
And I went, eee.
所以,好吧。
So, like alright.
上周,所有上市的BDC股价都暴跌了。
So all the publicly traded BDCs just murdered last week.
彻底崩盘。
Absolutely destroyed.
ARCC,即阿雷斯商业发展公司。
ARCC, which is the Ares Business Development Corp.
这基本上是流动性较强的私人信贷,而且是最大的一只。
And this is basically liquid private credit, and it's the biggest one.
我觉得规模大约是150亿美元左右。
I think it's 15,000,000,000, something like that.
所以就在他们的官网上,写着软件和服务。
So right on their website, software and services.
但我不清楚这其中有多少是属于横向SaaS公司,这些公司正处于风暴中心。
Now I don't know how much of this is horizontal SaaS companies, which is really in the eye of the storm.
又有多少是垂直领域的,我猜测后者表现会稍好一些。
How much is vertical, which I suspect will fare a little bit better.
但软件和服务占投资组合的24%。
But it's 24% of the portfolio.
天哪。
Yikes.
所以投资者显然正在抛售的不仅是BDCs,还有私募股权管理公司。
So investors are obviously selling down the not just the BDCs, but, like, the private equity managers.
所以Luau下跌了50%。
So Luau is down 50%.
这并不令人意外。
That's not a surprise.
黑石、KKR、阿波罗都下跌了,我不知道,大约30%。
Blackstone, KKR, Apollo are all down, I don't know, 30%.
这些公司也受到了重创。
These are getting hammered too.
对我来说,黑石简直是绝佳的买入机会。
So to me, the like, Blackstone is a screaming buy.
我没有持有它,但我认为这被过度打压了。
I don't own it, But I think, like, that is way overdone.
好的。
Okay.
因为它们比……更大且更多元化
Because just because they're bigger and more diverse than
我得说一下。
I have to say it.
这不是投资建议。
Not investment advice.
好的。
Okay.
所以黑石被卷入了软件领域的事情。
So Blackstone getting caught up in the software stuff.
我的意思是,我明白。
I mean, like, I get it.
我理解投资者为什么这么做。
I get why investors are doing that.
但这也太过分了吧。
But come on.
这是,这是我认为将成为长期趋势中的最大赢家。
This is this is the biggest winner in what my estimation is gonna be a secular trend.
好吧。
Alright.
等等。
So Wait.
我知道,我知道看到事物崩溃并不好玩,因为人们拥有这些东西,尤其是这些公司的员工。
I know I know it's not fun to see things crash because that people own these things and peep especially people who work at these companies.
比如,那里肯定有很多动荡。
Like, there there that's gotta be a lot of turmoil.
我认为从市场角度来看,AI最有趣的地方在于这种洗牌。
I think the most interesting thing about the AI from a market's perspective is this reshuffling of deck chairs.
每个月,每隔几个月,都像是,哦天哪。
Every month, every couple months, it's like, oh my gosh.
现在轮到这边了。
Over here now.
等等。
Wait.
看这边。
Over here.
这非常令人兴奋。
It's very exciting.
我得说,看着这些事情实时发生,是这个市场更有趣的部分之一。
It's it's it's one of the more fun parts about this market, I would say, watching this stuff happen in real time.
好的。
Alright.
所以我们提到过,比如,有一些横向软件公司,它们的软件服务于许多不同的行业。
So we mentioned, like, there's horizontal software companies where there's a piece of software that serves a lot of different industries.
所以它们并没有真正的专业特长。
So they don't there's no real special specialization.
我是说软件,比如Salesforce。
Software I mean, Salesforce, for example.
对吧?
Right?
比如,他们与金融服务行业合作,而且我敢肯定他们也与世界上的其他所有行业合作,这与那些只专注于一个垂直领域的公司不同。
Like, they work with financial services, and I'm sure they work with every other industry in in the world as opposed to a company that only works in one vertical.
我引用了这个——我这是从哪里引用的?
So I pulled this where did I pull this from?
我想这又是来自PitchBook的数据。
I think this is PitchBook again.
顺便说一下,PitchBook正在全面追踪这一趋势。
PitchBook is doing is all over this this trend, by the way.
所以他们当时在讨论软件私募信贷贷款的投资者SAO。
So they were talking about investor SAO on software private credit loans.
好的。
Alright.
纽约市停车场公司GMC的一位发言人解释说,该公司最近终止了与一家停车场管理软件提供商长达数年的合同,因为该提供商停止提供某些功能。
A spokesman for New York City parking garage company, GMC, explained that the company had recently ended a multiyear contract with a parking garage management software provider after it stopped providing certain features.
相反,GMC聘请了一名程序员来开发一个定制系统,以更高效地管理该公司在纽约市瓦利的停车场。
Instead, GMC hired a programmer to develop a bespoke system that will organize the company's New York City Valley parking garages more efficiently.
引述:现在我们不会再受制于另一家公司的价格上涨。
Quote, now we won't be subject to another company's price hikes.
他们拥有全部话语权,因为他们知道客户非常依赖这套系统。
They have all the leverage that they know the customers really rely on it.
PitchBook进一步表示,但这肯定不会适用于所有情况。
PitchBook goes on to say, but it's but it certainly won't certainly won't work for all.
一家媒体公司的高管表示,他们根本不可能取消正在使用的内容管理系统,并补充说,关于软件深度问题的担忧被夸大了。
A media company executive said there was, quote, no chance of canceling the content management software system it used, adding that alarms about the depth of software were overblown.
这是个很好的双面观点。
That's a good both sides thing.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
上周我问过,是什么能阻止这列火车?
Last week, I asked, like, what stops this train?
是什么阻止利润率如此大幅上升?
What stops the margins from rising so much?
看起来超大规模云服务商们打算验证这个理论。
And it seems like the hyperscalers are gonna try to test this theory.
所以,根据美国银行Mike Siccardi的另一条推文,超大规模企业的资本支出占经营现金流的比例在2025年为65%,预计到2026年将高达90%。
So another Mike Siccardi tweet via bank of Bank of America, hyperscalers CapEx as a percentage of operating cash flow was 65% in 2025, expected to be as high as 90% in 2026.
而在2017年至2023年期间,这一比例是40%。
It was 40% from 2017 to 2023.
所以他们真的是在全力以赴。
So they are really going for it.
也许市场会有所反弹,但是,你知道,
And maybe the market pushes back, but, you know,
如果你不这么做,投资者绝不会允许90%的经营性现金流都用于资本支出。
if you don't no do this way there is no way that investors will allow 90% of the operating cash flow to be spent on CapEx.
我也是这么想的。
That would be my thinking too.
股价会崩盘。
The stocks will crash.
但他们说这并不是2026年的情况。
But they they're saying this isn't 2026.
这是现在正在发生的事。
This is right now.
今年就会发生。
This is going to happen this year.
所以你看一下他们已经公布的数字,还有他们的预期,这是来自推特上马特·文森特的说法。
So look at look at the numbers that they've and they've said in their, like, listen, their expectations, but this is from Matt Vincent on Twitter.
他说,到2026年,五大公司——亚马逊、谷歌、微软、Meta和甲骨文——将在现有基础上额外增加3140亿美元的资本支出。
He said 314,000,000,000 of incremental CapEx spend in 2026 on top of what they've already done from the big five, and that's Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Meta, and Oracle.
这相当于1.1个百分点的GDP增长,仅这五家公司就占了美国GDP总量的2%以上。
That's one point one percentage point of GDP growth and more than 2% of total US GDP from five companies in spending.
这些数字高得离谱。
These numbers are astronomically high.
所以,正如你所说,投资者什么时候会说够了?
So to your point, when when do investors say enough?
不。
No.
够了。
Enough.
我的意思是,我想他们其实已经表达了这种态度。
I mean, I guess they're kind of already saying that.
微软的股价已经下跌了25%。
Microsoft's down 25%.
所以这就像是市场突然来了个快速调整, snapping fingers 就是10%的跌幅,当其中一家公司说:好了,到此为止。
So this is like a a quick, like, snap your fingers 10 correction in the market when one of these companies goes, alright.
你说到点子上了。
You got us.
我们正在缩减开支。
We're pulling back.
对吧?
Right?
难道不是这样吗?
Isn't isn't that it?
这难道不是史上最快的市场调整吗?
Isn't that like the fastest correction ever?
你知道那个克兰斯顿梗图吗?
You know you know the Cranston meme?
是的。
Yeah.
但我不知道市场会对资本支出缩减作何反应。
But I don't know how the market will respond to a pullback of CapEx.
或者你觉得他们会以积极的方式看待这一点吗?
Or do you think they'll look that be looked at positively?
比如,好吧。
Like, okay.
太好了。
Great.
我真的不知道。
I I really don't know.
我也不知道。
I don't know either.
但这些数字,这就是为什么人工智能泡沫这么难以理解的原因。
But the the these numbers just this is this is why the AI bubble stuff is so hard to wrap your head around.
因为这些数字看起来太荒谬了,但当你看到正在发生的事情时,你会想,也许这并不荒谬,因为这种生产力确实会发生。
Like, because these numbers just seem so ridiculous, but then you see this stuff that's happening, and you go, well, maybe it's not ridiculous because this productivity is gonna it's gonna happen.
我不知道。
I don't know.
这是Bucco Capital发的一条很棒的推文。
This is this is a great tweet from Bucco Capital.
贾西在资本支出上投资太慢,被投资者嘲讽说‘多投点资本支出吧,你这个笨蛋’。
Jassy was too slow to invest in CapEx and got a wedgie from investors who said more CapEx, you loser.
于是他说,行吧。
So he said, fine.
想看看资本支出吗?
Wanna see CapEx?
我他妈给你看看什么叫资本支出,但现在人人都讨厌它了。
I'll fucking show you CapEx, but now everyone hates it.
好吧。
So alright.
亚马逊的资本支出。
CapEx for Amazon.
2025年,亚马逊的资本支出达到了1300亿美元。
2025 was a 130,000,000,000.
他们给出的指引是2000亿美元,这远高于七大巨头中的最高值。
They're guiding to 200,000,000,000, by far the highest of the max seven.
2000亿美元?
200,000,000,000?
什么?
What?
怎么做到的?
How?
你怎么花掉2000亿美元?
How do you spend $200,000,000,000?
这确实有点疯狂,他们甚至比Meta、微软和谷歌还要高,而且
It is kinda crazy that they're they're even higher than Meta and Microsoft and Google and
好的。
Okay.
现在从这个角度来想一想。
Now think about it from this point of view.
所有支出的产出将会变得极其疯狂。
The output of all of the spend is going to be so insane.
还记得我们上周展示的那个机器人亨利的视频吗?
Remember the video we showed last week of Henry the bot?
想想接下来会发生什么。
Like, think about what's coming.
我觉得我们太沉迷于股价和数字了,以至于忘了想想接下来会发生什么。
I think we're, like, so deep in the stock price and the numbers that we're like, think about what's coming.
这就是为什么,好吧。
And this is why alright.
换个角度看。
Zooming out.
我觉得很难对整个股市过于悲观。
Like, I think it's hard to get too bearish on the stock market overall.
但问题是,这些酷炫的工具到底是什么?
But well, the question is, but what is all these cool tools?
这到底怎么帮助利润底线呢?
How does it actually help the bottom line?
我是说,我明白。
That like, I get it.
Meta会获得更多广告,但问题就在这里。
Meta is gonna get more ads, but that's that's the thing.
那它到底怎么让这些公司赚更多钱呢?
Like, how does it actually give make more money for these companies?
那就是
That's
嗯,我相信他们知道自己在做什么。
the Well, hard I'm sure they know what they're doing.
他们真的吗?
Do they?
经典遗言啊。
Famous last words.
我是,是的。
I'm yeah.
老兄,我肯定他们有计划。
Dude, I'm sure there is a plan.
他们不是傻子。
They're not idiots.
他们不会因为喜欢把钱烧着玩,就花掉史上最多的钱。
They're not spending the most money in the history of the world because they because they just like lighting money on fire.
这些人并不笨。
These are not dumb people.
如果你摆出一副他们很蠢的表情的话。
And if you're making a face like they are.
得了吧。
Come on.
扎克伯格搞了元宇宙。
Zuckerberg did the metaverse.
他们真的把公司名字改了。
They literally changed the name of the company.
这些人并不总是对的。
These people are not always right.
好吧。
Okay.
那确实挺蠢的。
That was pretty dumb.
你这么说倒是把我难住了。
You do have me there.
但他们都是
But they're all
我知道。
I know.
你说得对。
You're right.
我们会从这件事中得到一些很酷的东西。
We're gonna get some cool stuff out of this.
我只想让斯嘉丽·约翰逊的声音钻进我的耳朵。
I just want Scarlet Johans into my ear.
我就想要这个。
That's all I want.
赶紧办成。
Make it happen.
嘿。
Hey.
把我的所有邮件都拿去处理一下。
Take all my emails and do
在软件崩溃、动量交易重新估值等各种事情之中,我的更大图景是,我们即将迎来一位新的美联储主席,他会降息。
My bigger picture amongst the software crash, amongst the rerating of the momentum trade and whatever whatever, we've got a new Fed chair coming in who's gonna cut.
消费者状况良好。
The consumer is fine.
有巨量的资本支出正在被投入。
There is giga gaga CapEx money being spent.
我的意思是,市场会好得很。
Like, market's gonna be just fine.
我不太想大声说出来,因为我和别人一样,都是在瞎猜。
And I hate to say that out loud because I'm making this up just like everybody else is.
但我想说的是,如果你现在感到紧张,觉得市场要崩盘了,我可不这么认为。
But I I guess I would just say, like, if you're, like, nervous right now and, like, uh-oh, like, this the market's about to fall out of bed, I don't say it.
当然,我也可能错了。
I could be wrong, of course.
市场正在变得更加广泛。
The market is broadening out.
嗯,那也是个因素。
Well, there's that.
我的意思是,谢谢。
I mean, thank you.
这才是关键点。
That's the key point.
对。
Right.
是的。
Yeah.
就像,如果这个
Like, that's if if this
其他情况,你根本看不到这种现象,你在市场顶部时看不到这种情形。
other You don't you don't see that you don't see that at market tops.
如果你看到所有这些都没起作用,那你确实有理由担心。
If you saw all this stuff not working still, then I think you'd have you'd be rightful to to worry about stuff.
如果其他市场也在下跌,我早就说过无数次了。
If the rest of the market was rolling I've said this a million times.
如果在AI股票之前,其他市场就已经开始下跌,我就不会这么说。
If the rest of the market was rolling over before the AI stocks did, I would not be saying this.
我会开始感到紧张。
I would be getting nervous.
这还涉及到资金问题。
And this this is the money thing too.
来自《华尔街日报》的古恩詹。
So Gunjan from the Wall Street Journal.
今年资金大量流入科技以外的板块。
Wild inflows to sectors outside of tech this year.
今年前五周,非科技板块的基金吸引了创纪录的620亿美元资金流入。
Sector funds excluding tech have seen a record $62,000,000,000 in inflows in the first five weeks of the year.
为了让你有个概念,这比整个2025年流入的金额还要多。
To put that into context, that's more than they saw in all of 2025.
你在开玩笑吧?
Are you kidding me?
所以资金流向不仅仅是这些股票表现的问题。
So the money is also it's not just the performance of these things.
嘿。
Like, hey.
它们在反弹。
They're bouncing.
投资者注意到了,正在分散投资。
Investors are taking notice, and they're diversifying.
对。
Yeah.
所以你之前在节目中问我,为什么必需品股票会暴涨?
So when you asked me earlier in the show, like, why are staples mooning?
这是资金流动造成的。
It's it's flows.
是的。
Yes.
资金正在流入这些领域。
Money is going into them.
我觉得这挺有意思的。
I thought this is kind of interesting.
有一个叫ex mag的ETF,顺便提一下,他们因为行动早而受到赞誉。
The the there's an ETF ex mag, which, by the way, credits them for being early.
未来还会涌现更多。
There will be more popping up.
这是我唯一能找到的4.93美元的ETF。
This is the only $4.93 ETF that I could find.
而且资产,我的意思是,这不算多。
And assets are I mean, it's not a lot.
只有1250亿美元,但在资金真正开始流入之前,这几乎不算什么。
It's a 125,000,000, but it was like nothing until the flows have only really just started to come in.
而且它们在过去的三个月里像火箭一样起飞了。
And they've taken off like a rocket ship in the last three months.
是的。
Yeah.
天啊。
Holy cow.
好的。
Alright.
好的。
Alright.
另一个。
Another one.
检查一下,本。
Check, Ben.
市场检查一下,本。
Market check, Ben.
东海岸的价格是9.45美元。
It's $9.45 on the East Coast.
哦,标普指数持平。
Oh, S and P is flat.
同样,它上涨了23个基点。
Equally, it's up 23 basis points.
节奏继续,本。
The beat goes on, Ben.
好的。
Alright.
小盘股略微上涨。
Small caps up a little bit.
好的。
Alright.
上周,我谈到了新兴市场的理由是什么?
So last week, I talked about, like, what is the case for EM?
为什么新兴市场和国际股票会持续跑赢?
Like, why would EM and international stocks keep outperforming?
这是来自《经济学人》的文章,讨论美元可能还有下跌空间,文中大量谈到避险地位,我认为美元从高点下跌了约12%。
And this is from The Economist, why the dollar may have further to fall, And it talks a lot about, like, the safe haven status, and and I think the dollar is down 12% from the highs or something.
文章指出,十七年前,外国政府和央行持有的债务证券占所有投资于美国资产组合的38%。
It says seventeen years ago, debt securities held by foreign governments and central banks accounted for 38% of all portfolios invested into America.
如今,这一比例降至13%,为现代历史上的最低水平。
Today, it's 13%, the lowest level in modern history.
所以,海外投资者不再像以前那样持有大量美国国债,这影响了美元。
So, like, the overseas are not owning as many treasury bonds like that, and that impacts the dollar.
文章还提到,目前没有任何其他资产看起来准备取代美元的储备货币地位。
And it says, like, there's no rival asset that looks ready to supplant the dollar's reserve currency.
而且我完全同意这一点。
Like and I totally agree with that.
但对美元的需求可以出现波动,即使没有出现任何真正的挑战者。
But demand for greenbacks can ebb and meaningful flow ebb and flow without any serious challenger emerging.
因此,文章指出,美国避险地位的持续削弱,加上对政策和央行独立性的不确定性,意味着美元的吸引力越来越依赖于美国资产能否优于世界其他地区,而这种基础对于维持投资者忠诚度来说是脆弱的。
So it says the ongoing erosion of America's safe haven status together with uncertainty over policy and independence of the central bank mean the dollar's appeal increasingly rests on the ability of American assets to outperform the rest of the world, that is a precarious base on which to build investor loyalty.
所以它的意思是,美元的走弱可能只是周期性的,并不意味着美元会崩溃或永久失去其全球储备货币地位,但我们可能正处于这样一个周期中,而这正是上周我们没谈到的新兴市场的看涨理由。
So it's saying like the dollar could just cyclically doesn't mean the dollar has to crash and go away forever and lose its global reserve currency status, but we could be in a cycle of that, and that's the that's the bull case for emerging markets last week that we didn't talk about.
我正在看EFA除以VTI的比率图,也就是发达国际市场对美国市场。
I'm looking at a ratio chart of EFA divided by VTI, so international developed divided by US.
天哪,老兄。
Whoo, man.
这看起来像是一个底部。
This looks like a bottom.
看起来像是真正的底部,过去几年里已经出现过很多假突破了。
Like, it looks like a real bottom, and there's been a lot of false starts over the years.
这次可能是真的发生了。
Could be the one happening.
可能正在发生。
It could be happening.
或者两年内,这只是一个短暂波动,但谁知道呢?
And or two two years, this is this is a blip, but, yeah, who knows?
我的天,我的脑子都炸了。
My mind is I mean, my mind is blown.
我们多年来一直在问,是什么会成为这个的催化剂?
We asked for years what would be the catalyst for this?
到底是什么能让这件事发生?
What could possibly make this happen?
这并不是随口一问。
And it wasn't like a rhetorical.
我们是认真的。
Like, we were serious.
我当时就在想,这到底会是什么?怎么会这样?
It was like, I can't what could what how?
接下来几周,我们将与景顺合作推出一档关于实物资产的节目,节目中提到的是:听着,人工智能的建设意味着我们需要更多的物资。
And so we have a talker book coming up in the coming weeks with Invesco about real assets, and the point made on that show was, listen, part of the AI build out means we need more stuff.
我们需要更多的能源。
We need more energy.
我们需要更多的体力劳动。
We need more physical labor.
我们需要更多的数据集。
We need more data set.
比如,我们正在建设所有这些设施。
Like, we we're building out all this stuff.
这对其他所有国家来说,在材料和工业方面都是利好消息,这很有趣。
That's, like, bullish for all these other countries still with the materials and the industrials, and it's interesting.
好的。
Alright.
我们来谈谈人工智能。
Let's talk about AI.
好的。
Alright.
本,看看我刚放进去的这张图表,就是我在关税话题结束前一直在讲的那个。
Ben, look at this chart that I just dropped in, that I was just talking over at the end of before tariffs.
哦,好的。
Oh, okay.
好的。
Okay.
所以就像你说的,它在那里横盘了几个月,现在开始起飞了。
So it it like you said, it flatlined for a number of months there, and then now it's taken off.
你看的是这个吗?
Is that what you're looking at?
它暴跌过,又恢复了,然后横盘整理,现在正在强劲加速。
It puked, recovered, went sideways, and is now accelerating very hard.
这看起来是真的。
This looks real.
确实如此。
It does.
好的。
Okay.
Kai Woo 刚发布了一篇新文章。
Kai Woo had a new piece out.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。