本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
今天的动物精神由Teucrium为您呈现。
Today's animal spirits is brought to you by Teucrium.
是否希望在股票和债券之外多元化您的投资组合?
Looking to diversify your portfolio beyond stocks and bonds?
随着我们进入2026年,大宗商品正获得越来越多的关注。
Commodities are getting more and more attention as we enter 2026.
Teucrium的农业ETF提供了一种参与关键农作物期货价格的方式。
Teucrium's agricultural ETFs offer a way to access the futures prices of essential crops.
这些基金有助于管理通胀风险,并为您的投资组合增添多元化。
These funds may help manage inflation risk and add diversification in your portfolio.
在咨询财务顾问或自行研究Tookerim ETF后,请访问tookerim.com。
After a financial adviser or explore Tookerim ETFs on your own, visit tookerim.com.
请查看节目笔记中的链接以获取更多信息。
Click the link in the show notes for more.
今天的节目也由Janus Henderson赞助。
Today's show is also brought to by Janus Henderson.
在Janus Henderson投资者公司,我们相信通力合作才能更好地工作。
At Janus Henderson Investors, we believe working together is the way to work better.
通过将您的投资组合规划与我们的深入策略相结合,您的宝贵资产与我们的宝贵洞察,您的使命与我们的愿景融为一体。
By combining your portfolio plans and our in-depth strategy, your valued assets and our valuable insights, your mission and our vision.
始终和谐一致地寻找合适的投资机会。
Always working in perfect harmony to find the right investment opportunities.
Janus Henderson投资者公司,携手共创更光明的未来。
Janus Henderson Investors, investing in a brighter future together.
访问janushenderson.com。
Visit janushenderson.com.
欢迎收听《动物精神》,由迈克尔和本主持。
Welcome to Animal Spirits with Michael and Ben.
我们正在迈阿密现场直播。
We're live from Miami.
没关系,本。
That's alright, Ben.
我不知道现在几点了。
It is I don't know what time it is.
现在是下午。
It's the afternoon.
我们上午11点45分现场录制了《Animal Spirits》,这次我们尝试了一些不同的做法。
We recorded a live Animal Spirits at 11:45AM, and we tried to do something different this time.
我们做了一些人工智能相关的内容。
We did some AI stuff.
听了一封邮件,引发了这场对话。
Listened to an email sparked that conversation.
听了一封邮件,引发了一场互怼。
Listened to an email sparked a roast.
本和我互相调侃了一番。
Ben and I roasted each other.
所以有个人告诉我,我是不是总说‘我说’这个词?
So this guy told me that I say what do I say a lot?
总之。
Anyhoo.
总之。
Anyhoo.
我说,你知道吗?
I said, you know what?
我们互相吐槽吧。
Let's roast each other.
我不知道自己是不是总说‘总之’,但我相信他的话。
I don't know that I say anyhoo, but I take his word for it.
我相信。
I believe it.
我觉得那些笑话还行。
And I thought I thought the jokes were okay.
我的意思是,我们显然不是专业喜剧演员。
I mean, listen, we're not professional comedians, obviously.
本肯定不是。
Ben's certainly not.
我听说我们听不到,舞台上也听不到。
And I'm told so we couldn't hear it and we couldn't hear it on stage.
所以感觉特别尴尬。
So it was like pretty awkward.
感觉那些笑话砸在地上了,但 apparently 有人笑了。
It felt like they landed like with a thud, but apparently there were some laughs.
我们就是听不到。
We just couldn't hear it.
风把他吹走了。
And the wind just carried him away.
是的。
Yeah.
是风的原因。
It was the wind.
就是它
It was it
不是我们的笑话。
wasn't our jokes.
我把责任归咎于风。
I blame him the wind.
所以,不管怎样,我们今天要做个开场白,因为今天是星期一。
So anyway, we're doing an intro because it's Monday.
昨晚吃晚饭时,期货市场开盘了。
And last night at dinner, the futures market opened.
人们只关心原油期货。
And the only thing that people cared about was crude oil futures.
我们上涨了27%。
We're up 27%.
还有标普
And the S and
P下跌了2.2%。
P was down 2.2%.
我正和一位朋友坐在一起
And I'm sitting with a friend
节目嘉宾丹·艾维斯,我对丹说,这是真的。
of the show, Dan Ives, and I said to Dan, and this is true.
你没在现场,但相信我,人们可以证实这一点。
You weren't there, but trust me, people could verify it.
我对丹说,比特币持平。
I said to Dan, Bitcoin's flat.
也就是说,我纯粹是在谈市场情况。
Like, not to and I'm obviously I'm just talking about for the market.
如果比特币下跌8%,而标普指数只跌了2%,我会说,哦,
If if Bitcoin's down 8% and the SP was down two, I'd be like, oh,
所以你并不担心?
So you weren't worried?
我不是不担心。
Not that I wasn't worried.
我很担心。
I was worried.
我是说,你知道的,
Like, I'm, you know,
我也很担心。
I'm worried.
桌边的每个人都在悄悄地慌乱。
Everyone around the table was kind of quietly freaking out.
天啊,这可能会很糟糕。
Oh my gosh, this this could be bad.
我不是。
Not me.
丹在那儿。
Dan was there.
亚历克斯也在场。
Alex was there.
我有我有证人。
I I have I have witnesses.
无论如何,原油市场今天持平。
Anyway, the market crude is now flat on the day.
标普指数呢?标普指数在哪?
The S and P has where's the S and P?
期货基本持平,下跌了30个基点。
Futures are flat ish, down 30 basis points.
我在听。
I listen.
我觉得市场能承受的极限就这么多。
I I feel like the market can only take so much.
毕竟,总会有那么一拳真正打中的。
Like, at some point, one of these punches will land.
就是感觉他们简直太脆弱了。
Like, it just feels like they there's just we're very vulnerable.
这给了市场一个卖出的完美理由。
There's giving every excuse for market to sell.
为什么不现在就跌呢?
It's like, why not already?
为什么市场总能反弹?
Why does the market keep rebounding?
就像经济一样。
It's like the economy.
人们就是
People just
这太奇怪了。
It's very bizarre.
买家不断进场,这实在太奇怪了。
It's very bizarre that the buyers just keep on stepping in.
再说一遍,我认为这种情况持续得越久,我们就越容易陷入困境。上周在TCAF节目上,我们展示过一张图表,显示了1%的日内看涨反转。
Again, I think that the more this goes on like we had a chart last week on the show on TCAF that showed 1% intraday bullish reversals.
1%的日内反转是看涨的,这很明显,对吧?
1% intraday reversals are bullish, obviously, right?
好的。
Okay.
但如果它们连续发生,那就不是了。
But not if they keep happening in succession.
所以,如果你遇到一天下跌1%但收盘却是上涨的,而且这是三个月来的第一次,从历史数据来看,这非常看涨。
So if you get a down 1% day that closes green and it happens for the first time in a three month period, Historically, that's very bullish.
对吧?
Right?
这表明买家正在入场。
It's a sign that buyers are stepping in.
恐惧被夸大了。
The fear is overblown.
但你堆积得越多,市场最终就会崩溃。
But the more of those you start to stack up, like eventually the market breaks.
你之前已经看到过这种崩盘了。
And you saw that in the previous breaks.
我不会点名具体是哪些崩盘,因为具体是哪一次崩盘并不重要,但市场能承受的限度是有限的。
I'm not gonna name which names because it which breaks is the preview the particular breaks don't matter, but the market can only take so much.
所以我们需要找到稳定的立足点。
So we need to find stable footing.
我很高兴市场现在持平。
I'm happy that the markets are flat.
我很高兴波动率指数下降了,原油也持平了,但天啊,得给多头一些肯定,但他们能撑多久呢?
I'm happy that the VIX came in, that crude oil is flat, but my God, like it's so give the Bulls credit, but how much can they withstand?
就像《洛奇4》。
It's like Rocky IV.
他
He's
当所有这些波动都——
When all the movements-
伊万·德雷根说了什么?
What did what did Ivan Dragons say?
他是铁打的吗?
He's made of iron?
是的。
Yeah.
他的市场是铁打的。
His market is made of iron.
看起来确实如此,因为所有波动都发生在盘后,那时没有流动性,然后市场开盘时,情况就变得
It seems like it because all the movement is happening after hours when there's no liquidity and then the market opens and things are
好了。
fine.
是的。
Yeah.
这太奇怪了。
It's bizarre.
无论如何,我们这周的节目没做任何市场相关的内容。
Anyway, we didn't do any market stuff on the show this week.
所以我们没法不谈它,因为这事儿太重要了。
So we couldn't like not talk about it because it was a
是的。
Yeah.
但我们做了两次访谈。
But we had two interviews.
我们请来了迈克尔·基茨斯,他昨晚在晚餐时谈到了人工智能。
We had Michael Kitces come on who talked about AI at our dinner last night.
我们不得不请他上节目,因为他说的内容太引人入胜了——人工智能会不会成为理财顾问的灭顶之灾?
We had to bring him on the show because it was so compelling, I thought, about is is AI gonna be an extinction level event for advisors?
然后我们还和菲尔·休伯讨论了私募信贷。
And then we talked about to Phil Huber about private credit.
所以我们这里涵盖了所有内容。
So we're covering everything here.
然后是吐槽环节。
And then the roast.
然后我们互相吐槽。
And then we roast each other.
邓肯得做个计分板来看看谁赢了。
Duncan's gonna have to a scoreboard to see who won.
我不知道谁赢了这场争论。
I don't know who won the row.
我觉得比分很接近。
It was pretty even, I think.
邓肯说这是平局。
Duncan says it was a tie.
好的。
Alright.
他得
He's gotta
剖分婴儿。
split the baby.
一如既往,感谢大家收听。
As always, thank you guys for listening.
私人邮件,私人回复。
Personal emails, personal responses.
我们在收件箱里见。
We'll see you in the inbox.
欢迎收听《动物精神》,一档关于市场、生活与投资的节目。
Welcome to animal spirits, a show about markets, life, and investing.
请跟随迈克尔·巴特尼克和本·卡尔森,了解他们正在阅读、写作和观看的内容。
Join Michael Batnick and Ben Carlson as they talk about what they're reading, writing, and watching.
迈克尔和本表达的所有观点均为他们个人意见,不代表里索尔茨财富管理公司的立场。
All opinions expressed by Michael and Ben are solely their own opinion and do not reflect the opinion of Ritholtz Wealth Management.
本播客仅用于信息目的,不应作为任何投资决策的依据。
This podcast is for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon for any investment decisions.
Ritholtz财富管理的客户可能持有本播客中讨论的证券。
Clients of Ritholtz Wealth Management may maintain positions in the securities discussed in this podcast.
让我们为本·卡尔森和迈克尔·巴特尼克鼓掌。
Put your hands together for Ben Carlson and Michael Batnick.
我们开始吧。
Let's go.
最近怎么样?
What's up?
最近怎么样?
What's up?
我们进展如何?
How are we doing?
很好到
Good to
再见了,各位。
see you guys.
天啊。
Oh my god.
太阳位于两样东西之间。
Sun is in between two things.
没关系。
That's okay.
大家感觉怎么样?
How's everybody feeling?
不错?
Good?
好吧。
Alright.
所以,我们在《未来证明》中做的最近几场活体动物价差交易,无论是在这里还是加州,我觉得都只能算B-,时好时坏,悬而未决,这么说吧。
So the past couple of live animal spreads that we've done at Future Proof, whether it be here or California, I would say, like, b minus, like, hit or miss, touch and go, so to speak.
为了替自己辩护,去年我们在你四十岁生日派对后早上8:45举办了动物精神现场活动。
In our defense, last year, we did animal spirits live at 08:45AM after your fortieth birthday party.
是的。
Yeah.
计划得真不怎么样。
Not not great planning.
不过,那次我们也收获了一个宝藏。
Although, we did get a gem out of that.
就是那边那个家伙,他就在那儿。
That was the this guy there he is.
我相信你们都记得。
I'm sure you guys remember.
那就是那块地。
That was that land.
我刚才看到有人点头了吗?
Did I see a nod?
好了。
There we go.
好的。
Okay.
行吧。
Alright.
所以这次我们要这么做。
So here's what we're gonna do this time.
我们要稍微改一改,让生活轻松一点,希望能逗大家笑一笑,让整个过程更顺畅。
We're gonna change it up a little bit, make our lives easier, hopefully get a few chuckles, make this smoother for everybody.
我们要做一些人工智能相关的内容。
We're gonna do some AI stuff.
我们要请迈克尔·基特克斯来与观众和我们互动,分享他对未来的看法。
We're gonna bring Michael Kitces out to engage the audience and us and give us his his take on where we're going.
我们要请一位惊喜嘉宾出场,然后本和我要互相调侃。
We're gonna bring out a surprise guest, and then Ben and I are gonna roast each other.
好吧?
Okay?
好的。
Alright.
太棒了。
Cool.
好的。
Alright.
太棒了。
Cool.
好的。
Alright.
好吧。
Okay.
我们开始了。
Here we go.
所以我收到了一封邮件。
So I got an email.
几周前我们收到了一封邮件。
We got an email a couple weeks back.
嘿,各位。
Hey, guys.
关于人工智能对工作的影响,我认为你们曾简要讨论过AI如何影响财务顾问。
Regarding the effect of AI on jobs, one area I think you discussed briefly is how AI will affect financial advisers.
我做了一些实验,把你们和其他网络金融达人回答的问题拿去问了各种AI。
I've been doing some experimenting by taking questions that you and other online financial personalities answer and asking various AIs.
它的回答非常好,更全面,而且常常比人类专家的回答更出色。
Its answers are very good, more thorough, and often better than the human quote experts.
专家?
Quote?
好的。
Okay.
针对完全相同的问题提供。
Provided for the exact same questions.
不仅如此,我还能导入所有的财务文件、我的个人信息、我对风险或市场下跌的感受,以及我所有的其他想法,让AI立即为我量身定制投资方案。
Not only that, but I can import every financial document, my personal information, my feelings about risk or market downturns, and any other thoughts I have for the AI to tailor an investment exactly for me instantly.
然后我可以就任何其他问题提问。
I can then ask questions, about anything and everything further.
我可以随时立即调整和重新校准它。
I can have it adjusted and recalibrated whenever I want in an instant.
它在看似每个领域都展现出专业性,比如退休提款、税务影响、继承等。
It shows expertise in seemingly every area, retirement withdrawals, tax implications, inheritance, etcetera.
显然,AI并没有帮这个人更好地总结他的邮件?
Clearly, AI didn't help this guy summarize his email better?
我确实有。
I've yeah.
认真的。
Seriously.
我差不多快完成了。
I'm almost done.
我知道你会说人们想要面对面的人际互动,我并不是想惹人讨厌,但财务建议似乎是AI最能立即接管的完美目标。
I know you'll say people want face to face human interaction, and I'm not trying to be a dick, but financial advice seems like the perfect prey for AI to take over almost immediately.
听我说。
Listen.
你大概五六个月前就崩溃过一次,那天早上还给我打了电话。
You had this freak out five or six months ago, and you called me in the morning.
你当时满头大汗,说:如果AI真的颠覆了财务顾问怎么办?
You were like had a hot sweats, and you're like, what if what if AI really does disrupt financial advisers?
我觉得现在有很多人都在经历这种存在性的担忧。
And I think there's a lot of people who are having that existential worry right now.
是的。
Yeah.
所以,这就是我今天的想法,我敢肯定在接下来的一周里,我会改变主意十次。
So here's, I think, where I am today, and I'll probably change my mind 10 times between now and next week.
但这个人并不是你的客户。
But the there have this person is not your client.
我的意思是,显而易见。
I mean, obviously.
对吧?
Right?
我们正从潜在客户那里收到这些问题。
And we are getting these questions from prospective clients.
我敢肯定,这个房间里的每个人也都一样。
I'm sure everybody in this room is too.
无论他们是出于好奇还是直接质问,比如:我为什么要选你?你觉得这个行业未来会怎样?
Whether they're curious or pointed, like, why would I use you or how do you where do you think this industry is going?
这就是我今天的想法。
And here's where I am today.
一直以来都有一些自己动手的人。
There have always been do it yourselfers.
对吧?
Right?
我们都跟他们聊过。
We've all spoken to them.
大多数时候,他们并不会成为客户。
Most of the time, they don't become a client.
如果他们真的成了客户,也很难放手,不愿交出控制权。
And if they do, it's like a it's it's difficult for them to take their hand off the wheel.
总会有这样一类人。
There are always those sort of people.
他们能用到的工具确实令人惊叹,正在替代许多传统上由理财顾问完成的工作。
And the tools that are available to them, it's true, are incredible and doing a lot of the work that traditionally financial advisers would have done or do do.
我说的是‘do do’。
I said do do.
所以我认为,未来情况会越来越困难,因为自助型用户会越来越多。
And so it is, I think, going to get incrementally harder because there will now be more potential do it yourselfers.
好的。
Okay.
你对任何事情都可以这么说。
You could say that about anything.
所以,比如我可以去YouTube,一步步学会如何做任何事,比如修水槽。
So, for example, I can go on YouTube and I can figure out step by step how to do anything, how to fix my sink.
我永远不会自己修水槽。
I will never fix my sink ever.
永远不会,永远不会,永远不会。
Ever, ever, ever.
因为那些珍惜时间、不是那种愿意亲自动手处理文件之类事情的人,他们会花钱请人来做。
Because people who value their time and are not that sort of, like, brain to import their documents, whatever, they're gonna pay somebody for it.
这一点永远不会改变。
And that's never ever ever going to change.
富人不会信任机器人。
Wealthy people aren't gonna trust robots.
我就属于这种情况。
That's kinda where I fall on this.
还没到那一步。
Not yet.
我的意思是,我们还有几年时间。
I mean, we've got a a couple of years.
所以我们昨晚吃了晚饭,餐桌旁就这个问题展开了热烈讨论。
So any so we had dinner last night, and we we had a big discussion at the table about it.
迈克尔·基特克斯明确地回答了‘不’。
And Michael Kitces gave a resounding, no.
大家都需要稍微冷静一点。
Everyone needs to settle down a little bit.
所以我说,好吧。
So I said, alright.
你上台来谈一谈我们,让全世界的顾问们感觉好一些。
You're coming on the stage to talk about us and make the advisers of the world feel better.
所以当我们请他出来时,听听他的看法。
So when we bring him out, let's hear his take.
来吧,迈克尔。
Let's go, Michael.
我来引荐他。
I'll float him.
好的。
Okay.
迈克尔,我们昨晚聊到,你提到你们公司正在成长。
So, Michael, we were talking last night, and you kinda said, you guys are a growing firm.
你们最大的问题是什么?
What's your biggest issue?
也就是说,你们的瓶颈在哪里?
Like, what's your bottleneck?
你们的障碍是什么?
What's your roadblock?
我说,自从我加入公司以来,我们的人数从七人增长到了将近九十人。
And I said, well, we're, since I've joined the firm, we've gone from seven people to almost 90.
你说,那你们现在在做什么?
And you said, so what's what are you doing now?
你说,管理人。
And you said, managing people.
你说,AI能帮你更好地管理员工吗?
And you said, is AI gonna help you manage people better?
我认为这份工作不会被AI取代。
And I don't think that job is going away for AI.
所以,你能不能再分享一下昨晚你跟我讲的,为什么人们没必要对这件事这么焦虑?
So maybe you could just give your take that you gave me last night about, why people need to settle down about this.
我的意思是,关于AI是威胁这种说法,我有很多地方都觉得有问题。
Oh, mean, there like, there's so many parts that I have a challenge to sort of this, like, AI is a threat narrative.
我的出发点其实和你,迈克尔,你之前说的一样。
I mean, I start by, like, very much where, Michael, where you did.
一直以来都有自力更生的人。
It just there's always been do it yourselfers.
他们从不雇佣我们。
They don't hire us.
他们从来不会雇佣我们。
They never hire us.
我的意思是,我刚才听你读邮件的时候。
Mean, I mean, just I was listening as you were as you were reading the email.
我信任所有不同的AI平台。
Like, I trusted all the different AI platforms.
我把这些内容都拿去测试了一遍。
I ran all this stuff against all of them.
我把我的财务信息都整理成文档和文件夹,上传到每个平台,然后仔细阅读了每一个不同的分析结果。
I have all my financial sorted out in documents and file folders, which I uploaded to each of them, and I read through each of the all the different analysis.
我的天啊。
Like, my goodness.
听起来这花了不少时间。
That sounds like that took a lot of time.
我想你一定真的很喜欢做这些事。
I guess you must, like, really like doing that.
太棒了。
That's awesome.
你大概不想把这件事委托给顾问吧。
You probably don't wanna delegate that to an adviser.
没错。
Correct.
你知道那些不喜欢处理这些事的人会怎么做吗?
Because you know what people who don't like handling all that stuff do?
他们会说,这听起来简直是一堆麻烦事。
They're like, that sounds like an awful lot of shit.
我直接雇个顾问让他们帮我处理吧,因为我懒得做,也不想操这份心。
I'm just gonna hire an adviser and have them do that for me because I don't wanna I don't wanna do that, or I don't wanna deal with that.
或者我以前可以这么做,但现在我的生活更复杂了,我不确定自己是否还想继续做下去。
Or I could do that at one point, but now my life is more complex, and I don't know if I really wanna keep doing that.
所以,关于这个想法,好吧。
So what about the idea that, okay.
行。
Fine.
那些有财富管理顾问的人可能还是会去找他们。
The people who had wealth management advisers are probably gonna still go to them.
那些自己动手的人,可能数量更多了。
The people who had DIY, there's maybe just more of them.
但关于这个想法,好吧。
But what about the idea that, okay.
不过,我们不需要雇佣那么多顾问了。
We won't need to hire as many advisers, though.
年轻人根本不会有工作,也许你可以沿着这条路想想。
The young people are never gonna have a job, and maybe you could go up down that road.
我本人就属于这一类。
I I am in that camp for the record.
我认为理财规划师的角色基本上已经结束了。
I think the power planner role is basically done.
我喜欢从历史的角度来看待这些问题。
I like to look at these things through the, like, the lens of history.
对吧?
Right?
历史从不重复,但常常押韵,并给予我们很多指导。
History never repeats, but it often rhymes and gives us a lot of of guidance.
所以我从我自己的职业生涯角度来审视这个问题。
So I look at this in the context of of my own career.
二十五年前我待的第二家公司是一家独立经纪商办公室,有三位顾问,大约130万美元的GDC,那时候这已经算是相当不错、规模可观且非常成功的咨询业务了。
So the second firm I was at twenty five years ago was an independent broker dealer office, three advisers, about $1,300,000 of GDC, which back then, like, that was a a pretty good, like, sizable, very successful advisory firm practice.
他们为三位顾问配备了八名支持人员。
And and they had eight support staff for the three advisors.
所以我们有一位非常出色的女士,名叫贝蒂。
So we had this wonderful woman named Betty.
贝蒂的主要工作是每天收集所有邮件,打开每个客户的信封,取出所有的纸质对账单,然后将它们归档到每位客户的文件夹中,以确保我们在下一次客户会议前拥有最新的信息。
Betty's primary job was to collect all the mail every day, open every client envelope, and pull all the paper statements so that she could file them in every single client's file folder so that we would be certain that we had up to date information for the next client meeting.
她还会检查信封里是否有纸质支票,因为对于这个行业的人来说,任何支票一旦持有超过24小时都是不可接受的。
She would also check to make sure there were any paper checks in there because heaven forbid you hold on to one of those for more than twenty four hours for anyone who's in the business.
然后,她会为客户投资组合中的所有共同基金持仓生成Morningstar Principia Pro报告,以便我们能与客户进行回顾会议。
And then, she would then prepare, Morningstar Principia Pro reports of all of the mutual fund holdings in our clients' portfolios so we could have review meetings with them.
所以贝蒂的工作现在已经不存在了。
So Betty's job doesn't exist anymore.
对吧?
Right?
贝蒂的工作现在由Orion、Black Diamond或其他一些投资组合管理软件平台取代,这些平台能自动提取所有信息,资金流动是电子化的,对账单也持续更新。
Betty's job is Orion or Black Diamond or one of the other portfolio management software platforms that pulls all the information, money moves electronically, statements are continuously updated.
坦白说,这些系统提供的业绩报告比贝蒂做得更好。
Frankly, it gives much better performance reporting than Betty did.
我的意思是,我们实际上并没有报告客户投资组合的表现。
I mean, we didn't actually report on client's portfolio performance.
我们为他们投资组合中的每只基金调取报告,展示基金报告,因为我们根本就没有工具来做这些计算,而Betty也不会做这种数学运算。
We pulled the report for each fund in their portfolio and showed them fund reports because we actually, like, didn't even have tools to do the calculation, and Betty was not doing that kind of math.
所以Betty的工作已经消失了。
So Betty's job is gone.
对吧?
Right?
我们可以说,它被技术取代了。
We can say, like, it got technology ed away.
于是,我对此思考了一会儿。
So then I reflect on that for a moment.
首先,如果考虑通货膨胀因素,如今Orion为三位顾问提供的服务费用比Betty当年的工资还要高。
First of all, if I adjust for inflation, Orion for three advisers today costs more than Betty's salary used to.
所以我们在这种技术转型上并没有节省任何成本。
So we didn't save any money on this technology transition.
我认为,客户最终得到的结果好了很多。
We have, I would argue, much better end result to the client.
客户的最终体验确实好太多了。
Like, the the the end experience for the client is much better.
投资组合管理流程也改进了。
The portfolio management process is better.
这里有很多方面的质量提升。
There there's, like, all sorts of quality improvements here.
但我们并没有提高利润率。
But we didn't we didn't make any margin.
我们并没有直接节省任何成本。
We didn't save any dollars directly.
当我回顾这一长串变化时,如果再回看当时行业基准研究——因为那时马克·德维森和莫斯·亚当斯刚刚开始发布行业基准研究。
And when I look at that on, like, a whole long list of changes that have played out, if you then go back and just look at, like, industry benchmarking studies back then, because this was when Mark Diverseen and Moss Adams, like, just started coming out with with industry benchmarking studies.
当时,中位数的理财顾问公司收费是1%,而今天,他们仍然收费1%。
And the median and back then, like, the median advisory firm had was charging 1% fees, and today, they charge 1% fees.
当时的媒体咨询公司,其间接费用率大约为40%,上下浮动五个百分点。
The media advisory firm had about a 40% overhead expense ratio plus or minus five points.
如今,媒体咨询公司的间接费用率仍然是40%,上下浮动五个百分点。
Today, the media advisory firm has a 40% overhead expense ratio plus or minus five points.
当时的媒体咨询公司利润率约为30%,而现在的媒体咨询公司也说利润率大约是30%。
The media advisory firm had about 30% margin, and the media advisory firm say it's about 30% margin.
所以什么都没变。
So nothing.
我的意思是,我们甚至都没用互联网。
Like, I mean, we weren't even using the Internet.
严格来说,2000年的时候我们已经有互联网了,但那时候我们的业务里还没有任何软件运行在上面。
I mean, was technically 2000 when we had the Internet, but, like, no software ran on it yet in our business.
我们有了互联网、智能手机、机器人顾问、人工智能,所有这些技术自动化,但收费却和以前一样,间接费用率和利润率也毫无变化。
Like, we had the Internet, the smart phone, robo, AI, like, all of this technology automation, and we charge the same fee for the same overhead expense ratios for the same for the same margin.
我们只是稍微调整了一下人员配置。
We did slightly change staffing.
如今一家有三位顾问的公司不会有八名支持人员。
A three adviser firm today does not have eight support staff.
所以我们确实调整了一些工作职责,但总体上,工作内容向上提升了。
So we did shift some of the jobs a little bit, but in general, the jobs rotated up.
比如,贝蒂完全是做行政工作的。
Like, Betty was pure admin.
我们现在行政人员更少了,因为我们有了更多的理财助理和初级顾问,他们承担的是比贝蒂更高层次、更复杂的工作。
We have fewer admin now because we actually have more paraplanners and associate advisors doing, call it, just like higher level, more complex work than what Betty
她以前做的那些工作。
was doing.
所以你觉得,所有那些记笔记和处理邮件的事情都能帮你完成,这能给顾问带来更高的效率,从而服务更多客户吗?
So do think all the note taking and the email stuff that's gonna do for you, is that gonna give advisors at least more efficiency to have more clients?
不能。
No.
如果我回看二十五年前的公司,当时的顾问费、运营成本比率和平均利润率都是一样的。
Well, so so if I look back to, the firm at twenty five years ago, it's, like, same same same advisory fee, same overhead expense ratio, same average profit margin.
如今的公司与二十五到三十年前的公司相比,几乎所有的指标都一样,只有一个关键指标发生了显著变化。
Almost every metric of a firm today and a firm twenty five to thirty years ago is the same, except one major metric is really materially different.
平均客户数量大幅下降。
Average client load, and it's dropped massively.
我的意思是,任何还记得二三十年前这个行业的人,都会知道当时每个人都有两三百个甚至更多的客户。
I mean, for anybody who remembers back in the business twenty, thirty years ago, I mean, like, everyone had, like, 200 to 300 plus clients.
我待过的第一家公司在那儿有个干了三十年的人,他有两个办公室:一个是他自己的办公室,另一个是客户档案室。
The the first firm I was at, there was, like, a guy who'd been there for thirty years, and he had two offices, his office and his client file office.
他的客户档案室比他自己的办公室还大,因为这家伙有大约1500个客户——这基本上是他过去三十年里见过并卖过产品的1500个人,所以我们为客户提供服务。
His client file office was the bigger of the two offices because the dude had, like, 1,500 clients, which is basically 1,500 people he had ever met and sold a product to over the preceding thirty years, so we helped clients.
但真正发生变化的,只有客户数量减少了。
But the only thing that's actually shifted is client loads went down.
因为我们提供了更多服务。
Because we do more services.
因为我们提供了更多服务。
Because we do more services.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
因为我们深入得更多。
Because we go deeper.
对吧?
Right?
每个客户的平均收入上升了。
Average average revenue per client went up.
我们提供的价值主张比以往更深入,因为技术让我们能够更深入、做更多事情,为客户提供更出色的服务。
We offer a deeper value proposition than what we did because the technology lets us go deeper and do more and be more awesome for clients.
但对我来说,当你观察整个行业格局时,这真是最引人注目的变化。
But to me, I mean, it's just it's the striking thing when you look at the landscape.
在三十年的技术演进中,我们行业唯一真正发生变化的是客户数量,而不是费率、利润率或运营成本,客户数量多年来一直稳定且持续下降,贯穿了所有基准数据的时间段。
The the only material thing that's changed in our industry in thirty years of technology evolution, it's not fees, it's not margins, it's not overhead costs, it's client loads, and they went down very steadily in a straight line for, like, all the years of the benchmarking data.
它们并没有增加,因为当我们有时间时,对于大多数顾问来说,早期任何客户或收入都是好的,因为你只是在努力生存。
They didn't they didn't go up because when we get the time I mean, for most advisers, early on, any any clients or revenue you can get is good because you're, like, just trying to make it survive.
然后最终,你会渡过生存阶段。
And then eventually, you get, like, you get past survival stage.
你超越了马斯洛需求层次中的安全与生存需求。
You get past, like, Maslow's hierarchy of, like, you know, security survival needs.
然后其他优先事项就开始浮现。
And some other priorities start kicking in.
我现在赚得不错了。
You say, like, I I make pretty good money now.
那接下来呢,好吧。
What do I you know, okay.
我有了些技术工具。
I got some tech.
它帮我节省了一点时间。
It saved me a little bit more time.
我到底想做什么?
What do I wanna do?
比如,A,再去开发一个客户;B,去参加孩子的足球比赛。
Like, a, go get another client, b, go to my kid's soccer game.
B。
B.
对吧?
Right?
一直都是B。
It's always b.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
那么,当技术开始提升时,会发生什么?
So what happens even as technology starts to lift up?
一旦顾问的收入达到让他们感到舒适和安全的关键水平,工作时间就会略微减少。
Working hours go down slightly once advisers are at a crucial crucial level of income that they feel comfortable and safe.
或者如果你觉得:不。
Or if you're like, no.
实际上,我是想工作一定的时间的。
Actually, like, I do wanna work a certain number of hours.
我很享受我现在做的工作。
I'm enjoying the work that I'm doing.
我不再去开发新客户。
I don't go get another client.
我会更深入地服务我现有的客户。
I go deeper with the client I've got.
比如,总有一些客户,我很想更主动地跟进一些顶级客户。
Like, there is always some clients, like, I would love to be more proactive with some of my top clients.
我知道我应该多给他们打电话,多为他们做点事,但我因为其他事情时间很紧张。
I know I should be calling them more and doing more things for them, and I'm kind of time constrained because of all the other stuff.
所以,如果我真的腾出了一点时间,我该怎么做?
So what do I do if I do actually manage to free up a new moment?
当我达到一个舒适的水平后,我就不会再去找新客户了。
I don't go get a client once I'm at a comfortable level.
我会与现有的客户深入合作。
I go deeper with the clients that I've got.
好的。
Alright.
所以最后一个问题。
So last question.
我们剩下两分钟来讨论这个。
We've got two minutes for this.
麦肯锡最近做了一项关于人工智能、顾问及其工作未来的研究。
McKinsey did a study recently about the future of AI and the advisers and the work, etcetera.
是的。
Yeah.
他们列出的一点我其实觉得报告还不错,就是顾问将更多地扮演人生教练的角色,提供各种相关的服务。
And one of the things that they listed I actually thought it was a decent report, was that advisers are going to become more life coaches, offers all sorts of other adjacent things.
这一点是我表示怀疑的,我不确定是否认同。
That was the one thing that I said, I don't know that I believe that part of it.
你对这个有什么看法?
What was your thought on that?
如果报告里还有其他你想批评的地方,尽管说。
And if there's anything else in the report that you wanted to rip apart, feel free.
我认为大方向上,这可能是对的。
I do think directionally, it's probably right.
我的意思是,'生活教练'这个说法本身就带有一定负担。
I mean, just life coach is kind of a loaded term.
这里面有很多内容。
There's a lot there's a lot to that.
但总体趋势显然是提供更多服务。
But the I mean, the general arc is clearly more services.
我们已经看到了这种趋势。
I mean, we're already seeing it.
对吧?
Right?
根据我们对孩子研究的数据,每六家咨询公司中就有一家已经将税务申报业务内部化,至少为部分客户提供了这项服务。
The by our kids' research data, like, one in six advisory firms has brought tax prep in house for at least some subset of their clients.
十年前,除非你原本来自会计师事务所,否则根本没人这么做。
Like, that was no one ten years ago unless you actually came from a CPA firm.
你早就为你的客户做过这些了。
You just already did that for your clients.
我们在税务方面正深入更多。
We're going deeper on tax.
我们在遗产规划方面也在深入更多。
We're going deeper on estate.
你知道,CFP认证过去是一个独特的差异化优势,但现在对今天入行的年轻人来说,这几乎成了基本要求,所以它正成为新的底线,而你还得在此基础上继续深入。
You know, CFP marks used to be, like, a special differentiating factor, and now that's basically, like, a mandatory expectation for young people coming in today, so that's becoming a new floor, and then you're supposed to go and get deeper beyond that.
因此,我认为服务深度和服务范围的扩展是真实存在的。
So the increasing depth and the increasing service expansion, I think, is real.
如果你想从更宏观的角度来看,当我们离开时,当AI让世界变得更好、更富裕,我们过上了财务充裕的生活,而我们只是在思考:当我不再需要像以前那样工作,金钱也变得充裕时,我们到底该在地球上做什么,寻找什么人生意义?
If you want to get kind of, you know, a little bit meta to it all, okay, when we leave, like, wives of one when we lead lives of wonderful financial abundance because AI is making the world better and more rich, and then we're just trying to figure out what the hell do we do with our lives and purpose on Earth when I don't necessarily need jobs in the same way and money is abundant.
我该做什么?
What do I do?
我觉得,到现在为止,我有很多关于人生教练的问题,比如我在地球上的目标到底是什么。
I'm like, I guess I have, like, a lot of life po life coaching questions at this point about what the heck is my purpose on Earth.
更广泛地说,我认为我们很多人都有过这样的经历:至少对一部分客户来说,当他们还处于资产积累阶段时,会努力达到某个积累目标;但一旦他们感到自己财务安全且足够了,就会开始产生其他问题,比如我究竟在做什么?我想把时间花在哪里?这就是为什么退休人士常常会陷入目的和意义的危机。
More more generally, I mean, I think a lot of us have had experiences that there comes a point, at least for a subset of clients, where if they're still in accumulation mode, they're trying to get to a certain accumulation, and if they get to a point where they feel like they're financially safe and sufficient, other other questions start cropping up about what am I doing, where do I wanna spend my time, it's why retirees often have crises of purpose and meaning.
如果我不再依附于曾经对我有意义的工作,我该怎么办?
What do I do if I'm no longer attached to the work that was meaningful for me?
所以这种动态仍然存在,我认为还会持续下去。
So that that dynamic still exists and I think continues.
如果我们让其他事情变得更简单、更容易,我认为从趋势上看,我们可能会花更多时间在这些方面,但我不确定这是否意味着我们要完全成为人生教练。
And if we make the other stuff simpler and easier, I do think directionally, we probably spend more more time there, but I don't know if that means, like, full on life coach.
我的意思是,这确实有一些其他的
I mean, that that's that's that has some other
好的。
Alright.
这太棒了。
This was awesome.
谢谢你做这件事。
Thank you for doing this.
你今天上午在舞台上的报告非常出色。
Your your report that you did on the stage this morning was fantastic.
对于那些没有到场、正在收听的听众们。
For people that are listening who didn't who weren't able to be here.
哦。
Oh.
这个有公开吗?
Is that available?
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
它在网上。
It's it's it's online.
所以如果你给advisertech发短信,全部连在一起,发送到33777,你应该就能收到。
So if you text adviser tech, all one word, like adviser tech to, what's 33777, you should get it.
如果短信无法发送,可以访问kids.com/well-being,好的。
If for some reason the text doesn't work, kids.com/well-being Okay.
那份完整版的打印件。
Has the the printout of the full
所以是advisertech发送到33777。
So adviser tech to 337733777.
好的。
Okay.
明白。
Okay.
好的,迈克尔。
Alright, Michael.
谢谢。
Thank you.
太棒了。
Awesome.
不客气。
My pleasure.
谢谢。
Thank you.
非常感谢。
Appreciate it.
是的。
Yeah.
你感觉好点了吗?
Do you feel better?
妮可。
Nicole.
尼科尔。
Nicole.
尼科尔。
Nicole.
我感觉好点了吗?
Do I feel better?
我感觉很棒。
I feel great.
我的意思是,我们在迈阿密。
I mean, we're in Miami.
哦,那个AI的事情。
Oh, the AI stuff.
不是。
Not.
你今天怎么样?
How are you doing today?
你对顾问领域的感觉好些了吗?
Do you feel better about the advisor space?
因为现在有很多被AI洗脑的人,我就不点名了,比如克里斯,他们认为这真的会改变世界,会让每个人更高效,我们不再需要顾问了。
Because there are a lot of AI pilled people, I'm not gonna mention any names, Chris, who think that, no, this really is gonna change the world, and it's gonna make everyone more efficient, we're not gonna need advisors.
你知道吗,迈克尔今天早上提到,当顾问服务的客户达到一定规模,比如80户家庭,很多重复性工作都被剔除后,他们就有了大量空闲时间,反而不想再接50个新客户了。
You know, I think Michael's point this morning about when advisers get to a critical mass and they're serving 80 households and a lot of their redundancies are stripped away and now now they have all this time, they don't want 50 more clients.
没人想要七场会议。
Like, that nobody wants seven meetings.
就像迈克尔说的,这真的让人筋疲力尽。
It's as Michael said, it is exhausting.
这非常消耗精力。
It is draining.
你重新获得了时间,会用它来做其他事情。
You have the time back, and you're gonna do other things with it.
所以我对我们的领域感觉非常好。
So I I feel great about our space.
我认为这是一个很棒的行业,一份很棒的职业。
I think this is a wonderful industry, a wonderful career.
客户需要我们。
The the clients need us.
他们重视我们。
They value us.
我不认为他们想取代我们。
I don't think that they're looking to replace us.
如果他们真想取代,那也没关系。
And if they are, then fine.
他们本来就不是你的客户,或者你没有满足他们的需求。
They're not your client anyway, or you're not doing what they need.
对。
Right.
这对每个人都有好处。
That expands for everyone.
我认为那些不使用顾问的人会有更好的体验。
And I think the people who don't use an adviser, they're gonna have a better experience.
我也这么认为。
I think so too.
好的。
Alright.
稍后,我们要互相调侃一下。
So in a little bit, we're going to we're gonna we're gonna roast each other.
但那是什么?
But what's it?
哦。
Oh.
是的。
Yeah.
这是菲尔·休伯的音乐。
It's Phil Huber's music.
没有摔跤迷吗?
No wrestling fans?
别这样。
Come on.
是的?
Yes?
休伯先生的。
Mister Huber's.
好的。
Okay.
所以我们今天要谈谈私人信贷。
So we're gonna talk about private credit today.
最近这方面的新闻很多。
It's been in the news a lot.
我想我们就从这里开始吧。
And I guess let's just start here.
菲尔。
Phil.
等等。
Wait.
我们得从这个事实说起:一个中年男子竟然伴随着摔角音乐出场。
We gotta start with the fact that we a middle aged man came out to wrestling music.
是的。
Yeah.
确实如此。
Did.
菲尔,你做了什么?
Phil, what did you do?
我做了什么?
What did I?
我什么都没做。
I didn't do anything.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
引发了所有这些头条新闻。
Causing all these headlines.
好吧。
Alright.
最近你有多忙?
How busy have you been lately?
比平时更忙,我觉得。
Busier than normal, I would say.
那我们从这里开始。
So let's start here.
是的。
Yeah.
你
What do you
为人们介绍一下Phil。
Introduce think Phil for the people.
哦,对不起。
Oh, I'm sorry.
Phil是我的好朋友。
Phil is good friend of mine.
我只是觉得每个人都在我脑子里。
I just feel like everybody is in my inside my brain.
我想这也不对。
I I guess that's not true.
所以Phil是那个什么什么。
So Phil is the something something.
你的头衔是什么?
What's your title?
投资组合解决方案主管。
Head of Portfolio Solutions.
好的。
Alright.
所以菲尔是Cliff Water的投资组合解决方案负责人,而Cliff Water是私人信贷领域的开创者,也是首个指数的创建者。
So Phil is head of Portfolio Solutions at Cliff Water, and Cliff Water is the OG of private credit, the first index creator.
对吗?
Correct?
对。
Correct.
最大的资产配置方吗?
Biggest allocator?
最大的,我的意思是,是的。
Biggest I mean Yeah.
300多亿美元的投资组合?
30 something billion dollar portfolio?
更大吗?
Bigger?
是的。
Yeah.
大约在两只信贷基金中总计近400亿美元。
About almost 40,000,000,000 across two two credit funds.
而且,我们在这个领域已经配置了将近二十年。
And, we've been allocating in this space for almost twenty years now.
好的。
Alright.
因此,如果顾问们在配置另类信贷,他们很有可能使用的是Cliff Water。
So if advisers are allocating to private credit, there's a very good chance that they're using Cliff Water.
不是自夸。
Not to brag.
对吧?
Right?
好的。
Okay.
所以出现了很多传言,原因多种多样。
So there's been a lot of smoke and, for a lot of different reasons.
你认为媒体反复炒作的、他们急切盼望崩盘的那件事是什么?
What do you think is what is the thing that you see repeated over and over by the media who is just dying for a meltdown?
就是急切盼望崩盘。
Like, dying for a meltdown.
你看到的哪一点是完全胡说八道的?
What is the one thing that you see you're like, that is bullshit.
就是那部分根本不真实。
Like, that part is not true.
没错。
Right.
你对金融时间做了什么?
What did you do to the financial time?
没有单一的因素。
There's no one thing.
有很多事情,我们会一一讨论。
There's many things, and we'll talk about all of them.
它们的共同点是
The summation of what they're all
试图达到的。
trying go.
是的。
Yeah.
它们都试图得出的结论是:私人信贷正处于泡沫之中。
The summation they're all trying to arrive at is private credit is in a bubble.
就像迈克尔·基特克斯刚刚试图消除人们对人工智能会让顾问过时的担忧一样,我要说的是,私人信贷并没有处于泡沫之中。
And much in the same way Michael Kitces just hopefully alleviated any concerns people have of AI, you know, making advisors obsolete, I'm here to say that private credit is not in a bubble.
过去六个月左右你所读到的很多内容,混淆了各种与私人信贷生态系统实际健康状况无关的问题,我们可以讨论其中一些。
A lot of what you've been reading over the past six months or so, is conflating a variety of different issues that have nothing to do with the actual health of the private credit ecosystem, and we could touch on a number of those.
我要说的是,这并不是从六个月前才开始的。
What I'll say is that this didn't start six months ago.
至少在过去六年里,金融媒体一直持续不断地对私募信贷发出负面论调,而在我看来,过去六个月里这种负面声音已经被放大到了极致。
There has been a steady negative drumbeat in the financial press around private credit for at least the last six years, and I think in the last six months, it's been turned up to 11.
为什么会这样呢?
Why is that?
因为我们都知道这个资产类别已经存在二十多年了,但对很多投资者、顾问来说,它还是相对陌生的,这和它过去五年多来实现的迅猛增长有关。
Because, well, you have a asset class that while we know it's been around for over two decades, it's relatively new to a lot of investors, advisers that, given the growth that it's had over the past five plus years.
所以它自然而然地吸引了大量关注,而且我发现,《金融时报》、彭博社,乃至整个金融媒体界,还有越来越多的Substack撰稿人都得出了一个“正确结论”:只要你写一个关于私募的负面标题或者负面报道
And so naturally, it attracts a lot of attention, and I think the Feet and Bloomberg and the financial press broadly and increasingly a lot of sub stackers have come to the correct conclusion as if you write a negative headline or a negative story about private
信贷方面,我觉得还有,你会
credit I think there's also you'll
获得点赞和点击量等等。
get likes and clicks, etcetera.
人们看到这个收益率就会说,这不可能是真的。
People see the yield and they go, it can't be real.
绝对不可能,这肯定是假的。
There's no way that it's gotta be fake.
这个数学计算根本对不上。
There's no way the math works out.
所以我认为,从人们一开始了解这个资产类别时,就一直持怀疑态度。
So I think I think people have been skeptical from the start as they learned about this asset class.
我们所处的位置以及拥有自2004年以来的历史数据指数,使我们能够衡量这个资产类别在过去二十年、多个市场和经济周期中的表现,并清楚地了解总回报是多少。
Of the position we sit in and having the benefit of this index that we have that has history dating back to 2004 is that we can measure how the asset class has performed over two decades, over many different market and economic cycles, and have an understanding of, okay, what have total returns been?
收益是多少?
What has income been?
实现的信用损失是多少?
What have, realized credit losses been?
历史违约率等等。
Historical default levels, etcetera.
因此,我们有一个可靠的基准可以参考。
So we have a good base rate to go off of.
我认为你现在看到的是,只要出现任何减记或违约,文章就会立刻附上这样的标题:天啊,这个东西要崩了。
And I think what you're seeing now is any time there's a write down or a default, the article wants to attach that to, oh, jeez, this thing is blowing up.
这就像煤矿里的金丝雀。
There's a canary in the coal mine.
这就像蟑螂。
There's cockroaches.
为了让大家有个清晰的认识,目前中小企业贷款这一资产类别中,有超过一万个不同的借款人。
To level set with everybody, you have an asset class, the middle market, that has over 10,000 unique borrowers in it today.
如果你再把广泛发行的贷款市场中大约1400个借款人加进来,并使用过去二十年平均约2%的历史违约率来估算,会怎么样呢?
If you add to that another, call it, maybe 1,400 or so borrowers in the broadly syndicated loan market, you and you use a historical default rate, which has been the average over twenty years of about 2%, guess what?
那么你大概应该预期每年会出现超过200起违约事件。
You should probably expect over 200 defaults in a given year.
显然,有些年份违约会更多,有些年份则会更少。
Obviously, there's going be years where there's more, years where there's less.
目前,违约率仍然低于平均水平,但这一点从新闻头条中是看不出来的。
Right now, defaults are below average still, which you wouldn't know by reading the headlines.
所以,如果你试图把每一次违约都当作下一场金融危机的前兆,我想你会失望的。
And so if you try to treat every default as if it's something that's a harbinger of the next financial crisis, I think you're gonna be disappointed.
这很奇怪。
It is weird.
负面情绪正在自我强化,你看到大规模的赎回。
Like, the negative momentum is feeding on itself, and you're seeing massive redemptions.
这周你看到了黑石集团的情况。
You saw it at BlackRock this week.
你也在黑石看到了。
You saw it at Blackstone.
这真的很奇怪,因为这些公司的股权正在被严重打压。
And, it's it's just very bizarre because the equity of these companies are getting demolished.
所有上市的BDC都以远低于其净资产价值的折扣交易。
All of the publicly traded BDCs are trading at a severe negative discount to their NAV.
所以,我认为主要的担忧是,这些投资组合大多集中在软件领域。
So there is I think the primary concern is a lot of these portfolios are heavily based in software.
B级信贷占26%,而借款人的性质是,目前的违约情况看起来还不错。
B credit was 26%, and the nature of the borrower, yeah, the defaults look fine today.
投资组合的基本面今天看起来没问题,但客户担心未来五年会变成什么样。
The fundamentals of the portfolio look fine today, but clients are worried about what is it gonna look like over the next five years.
所以我认为这完全合理。
So I think that's a 100% valid.
我认为他们确实应该担心。
I think they should be worried.
但我还认为,让我们把公开市场的估值作为基准,它们已经把这种风险定价进去了。
I also think, though, that a lot of the let's use the publicly traded marks as a as a benchmark, they're pricing it in.
所以这很奇怪。
So it's weird.
就像,它们已经把我们见过的最糟糕的潜在情景都定价进去了,而这些情景还没发生。
Like, they're pricing in some of the worst potential scenarios that we've ever seen, and we haven't seen it yet.
这简直是一种怪异的环境。
And it's just like a bizarre sort of environment.
有没有人报告过什么?人们一直说的一件事是,天啊。
Is is there anything is is any of the stuff that people reporting that like, the one people keep saying is, my gosh.
25%的贷款与软件相关。
25% of the loans are software related.
我认为关键问题是,这些说法有道理吗?
That's the big thing I think really like, is any of it valid?
批评的声音是,这些说法有道理吗?
The criticism is any of it valid?
是的。
Yeah.
还有件事,菲尔。
One more thing, Phil.
不。
No.
但好吧。
But Alright.
因为那些关于软件违约的负面新闻,今天不会停止。
Because those negative headlines about the software defaults, like, it's not going to stop today.
这更像是菲尔不得不为自己辩护,而不是达莉尔·汉娜为一段爱情故事辩护。
It's Phil's having to defend himself more than Daryl Hannah for a love story.
有没有人是JFK Jr.的粉丝?
Any JFK junior people out there anyway?
但这些关于AI的负面新闻,会持续下去,只会不断吓到人们。
But it's it's But I'm But it's gonna these negative headlines about AI stuff, like, that's gonna continue, and it's just gonna continue to scare people.
是的。
Yeah.
所以我会尝试从几个角度来解决这个问题。
So I'll I'll try to tackle it a few ways.
那我们先从软件开始。
So we'll start with software.
这是最大的技术领域,可能是指数中最大的板块。
It's the largest technology, probably, the largest sector of the index.
比如,我们有这个指数。
Like, we have the index.
我们看到它是最大的。
We see it's the biggest.
为什么它是最大的?
Why is it the biggest?
嗯,从历史上看,它是违约率最低的行业。
Well, historically, it's it's been the sector with the lowest default rates.
贷款方喜欢它是有原因的。
There's a reason why lenders have liked it.
显然,软件作为一个类别正处于转型期。
Obviously, the software as a category is going through a period of transition.
我不认为软件不是一个持续经营的业务。
I'm not of the mind that, software is not a going concern.
你知道小熊维尼的梗吗?
You know the Winnie the Pooh meme?
是的。
Yeah.
遭受重创,正处于转型期。
Getting wrecked, period of transition.
人工智能绝对会颠覆某些传统软件公司,但许多公司会蓬勃发展并利用它来获得优势。
AI AI will absolutely disrupt certain softwarecom legacy software companies, and many companies will thrive and utilize it to their advantage.
显然,这种重新估值已经发生在那些遭受重创的上市公司身上。
Obviously, that rerating has already taken place in the public stocks that have been wrecked.
向企业提供高级贷款的机构,其地位与它们前面的股权方截然不同。
Senior lenders to companies are in a very different position than the equity in front of them.
许多关于私人信贷的新闻报道常常忽略了一个关键点:私募股权,而大部分融资实际上都流向了私募股权。
Often what gets left out of lot of these private credit related headlines is any mention of private equity, which is where most of this financing is going to.
处于第一损失位置的私募股权支持的公司。
Private equity backed companies who are in a first loss position.
因此,如果你是一名私人信贷投资者,却不是,或至少没有像私募股权投资者那样承担同等甚至更大的风险,那你并没有完全坦诚或真实。
And so if you are a a private credit bearer and you're not a equal, if not more bearer of private equity, you're not being entirely forthcoming or truthful.
这是一个有趣的观点,因为KKR以及所有这些被重创的公司,总是被归为私人信贷的新闻。
That is an interesting point because KKR, all of these names that are getting destroyed, it's always like the private credit headline.
等等,等等。
It's like, wait a minute.
KKR 是一家私募股权公司,而 KKR 的股权正被压制。
KKR is like the private equity shop, and the equity of KKR is getting smothered.
对。
Right.
所以我认为,作为这些企业的贷款方,软件重估并不会让你受益。
And and so I think what's software rerating, like, as a lender to these businesses, you don't benefit from the growth.
你只是为收益而放贷。
You you're you're you're lending for yield.
你并不一定需要长期的上行空间。
You're not necessarily in in need of the upside long term.
尽管许多企业的终值面临挑战,因此它们现在的估值更低,也不再被视为低风险的年金,但你也不是在永久性地向它们放贷。
And while the terminal values of a lot of these businesses are challenged, hence why they're now being valued lower and they're not being treated like these low risk annuities, you're not you're not you're not lending to them on a perpetual basis.
短期内的现金流并不一定有风险。
And near term cash flows are not necessarily at risk.
作为贷款方,要按面值收回本金,需要相当激进的假设。
And so to be paid back at par as a lender requires a pretty aggressive set of assumptions.
我问你一个问题。
Let me ask you this.
所以这是这个故事中非常关键的一部分。
So that's a this is a very important part of the story.
所以利率是浮动的。
So the the rates are floating.
对吧?
Right?
对。
Right.
2022年利率上升时,这些公司能够挺过去,大家都很高兴。
So when rates went up in 2022 and these companies were able to withstand it, everybody loved it.
没有违约。
No defaults.
我的债券被击垮了。
My binds got killed.
贷款给我支付高收益,一切都很顺利。
The loans pay me high yields, and everything was copacetic.
一切都很好。
All great.
但这些贷款的期限很长,比如说,五年左右,不管怎样。
But the duration of some of these loans so let's say that, like, it's it's five years, whatever.
对吧?
Right?
你欠我们钱。
You owe us money.
你把钱还给我们,那就很好。
You pay us back, and then good.
但需求在哪里呢?我想,谁知道呢?
But where does the where does the demand I guess, who knows?
那之后,贷款的需求从何而来?
Where does the demand for loans come after that?
如果这些公司今天还健康,我想这正是人们所担心的。
And if these companies are healthy today, I think that's what people are worried about.
是的,没错。
It's like, yeah.
这些贷款看起来没问题。
The loans look fine.
当前的基本面看起来不错,但我担心的是,如果Salesforce下跌了60%,这家中型软件公司三年后会是什么样子?
The fundamentals look fine today, but I'm worried about what is this middle mark if Salesforce is down 60%, what is this middle market software company gonna be like in three years?
他们怎么还我们钱?
How are they gonna pay us back?
这又因公司而异,他们得看看,当需要再融资时会发生什么。
Again, it's gonna vary by company, and they'll have to you know, again, they're they're gonna see what happens when they need to go refinance.
历史上,这类资产中的贷款虽然期限为五到七年,但实际到期时间通常为三到四年。
The loans themselves historically in this asset class, while they might be five to seven years in in term, typically, have an effective maturity of three or four years.
所以,许多这类讨论忽略了一个方面,那就是与私募股权、房地产或风险投资相比,这个资产类别具有更多的内生流动性。
So part of what also gets left out of a lot of these conversations is relative to, say, private equity or real estate or venture capital, there's a lot more organic liquidity in this asset class.
通常来说,如果你的平均有效期限是三到四年,但一个三十年的组合每年都会有一部分还款。
Typically, most you know, if you if you have a average effective maturity of three, four years, but, you know, about a thirty year portfolio is repaying on an annual basis.
因此,你有一个天然的流动性来源,即来自到期贷款的还款。
So you have an like, natural source of liquidity just from maturing loans.
因此,与其他任何私募市场资产类别相比,这个资产类别最适合半流动性、永续结构。
So this asset class relative to, I would say, any private market asset class is the best suited for semi liquid evergreen structures.
现在有这么多资金涌入这个资产类别,这是否意味着,正是因为如此,才导致了某些问题?
Is is there any credence to the fact that, listen, there's so much more money that's in this asset class now, and they're just because of it.
这些基金中,肯定存在一些糟糕的贷款标准。
There had to be poor poor lending standards for some of these funds.
可能不是你,但其他一些基金确实存在这样的问题,而正是这些基金将会出事。
Maybe not you, but may other funds, like, have have and those are the ones that are gonna blow up.
人们会说,看,就是这样。
People are gonna go, see, look.
这并不新鲜。
That's not new.
一直以来,优秀的贷款机构和较差的贷款机构之间都存在差异。
There has always been a dispersion of of really good lenders and not so great lenders.
这并不新鲜。
That's not new.
市场上有超过300家直接贷款机构。
There's over 300 direct lenders in the marketplace.
我们一直以来都认识他们所有人多年了。
We've been again, we've known all of them for years now.
我们对贷款机构有一个ABC评级体系,我们认为这300多家中大约有50家符合我们的A级标准。
We have a ABC rating system for lenders, and we think about 50 of that 300 plus kind of meet our A rated standards.
因此,表现优异的贷款机构和遇到问题的贷款机构之间始终会存在分化。
So there's always going to be a bifurcation of the better performers and the better lenders and the ones that run into issues.
所以我认为,信贷周期将会暴露一些较弱的贷款机构,它们可能
And so I think, again, a credit cycle will expose some of those weaker lenders that may
不再拥有那些了。
not don't have have those anymore.
信贷周期?
Credit cycles?
我们实际上
We literally
嗯,那就是
have Well, that's the
另一件事。
other thing.
再说一遍,就像有
Again, again, like, there's a
泡沫和信贷周期之间的区别。
difference between a bubble and a credit cycle.
我觉得现在‘泡沫’这个词被用得太频繁了。
And I think this term bubble thrown around so much these days.
对我来说,泡沫意味着估值或价格完全不合理,无论从任何未来的收益预期来看都不成立。
And to me, a bubble implies, you know, valuations or prices that make no sense for any future, you know, return expectation.
当你真正观察当前的利差时,无论是绝对水平还是与广泛发行的贷款相比,它们比几年前更窄,但还没有达到那种表明——好吧——的程度。
When you actually look at where spreads are today, both on an absolute basis and in relation to broadly syndicated loans, they're tighter than they were a couple years ago, but they're not at levels that would indicate, okay.
你并没有因为你承担的风险而获得相应的补偿。
You're not being compensated for the risk that you're taking.
这个资产类别的问题在于,问题并不在于贷款本身。
Here's the problem with this asset class, and it's it's not the loans per se.
而在于购买和出售这些贷款的人,因为顾问可能完全清楚发生了什么,但客户只会看到新闻标题,然后说:我不在乎。
It's the people that are buying them and the people that are selling them Because the advisors might understand exactly what's going on, but the client is going to see the headlines, and they're just gonna say, I don't care.
而顾问也不会为私募信贷挺身而出。
And the advisor's not gonna stand up for private credit.
好吧。
Fine.
让我们在别人之前先把钱拿回来。
Let's let's get our money back before everybody else wants it.
而这就是我其中一个担忧,它可能会像千刀万剐一样,缓慢地走向死亡,用更贴切的话来说。
And that's one of the fears that I have is that it's just going to be this thing that is a slow death by a thousand cuts for lack of a better word.
这些工具的流动性限制确实存在,而且情况各不相同。
This the the constraints on liquidity in these vehicles and, again, it varies.
BDCs、定期基金和其他类型基金之间的限制略有不同,等等。
It's a little bit different for BDCs than it is for interval funds versus others, etcetera.
这些机制的存在是为了保护剩余股东的利益。
Those are there for the benefit of remaining shareholders.
尽管目前赎回需求相比历史水平略有上升,但绝大多数投资者依然对这一资产类别有信心,并希望保留这些保障机制,以避免基金被迫出售非流动性资产来应对赎回。
And as much as elev as redemptions are a bit elevated today versus history, the vast majority of investors still have conviction in the asset class and like having these guardrails in place so that a fund is not necessarily forced in a position where they need to sell illiquid assets to meet redemptions.
有效管理这些工具的关键之一,是实施一套周密的流动性与负债管理方案。
A big part of managing these vehicles effectively is having a thoughtful liquidity and liability management program implemented.
有些机构做得比其他机构好得多。
Some do it much better than others.
我认为外界普遍存在一种误解,认为为了满足赎回需求,这些管理者必须出售私人贷款。
You do I think there's a perception out there that to meet redemptions, these managers have to sell private loans to meet investor redemptions.
那么它是如何运作的呢?
So how does it work?
做得最好的那些基金,最不想做的事情就是在急需资金时才去筹钱。
The ones that do their best job have the the last thing you wanna do is ask for money when you need it.
运作得最好的永续结构,都建立了流动性管理计划,这些计划并不依赖于持有大量可以随时出售的公开信用证券。
The best run evergreen structures have built out liquidity management programs that are not predicated on holding a bunch of public credit securities that they can sell at a moment's notice.
而是通过建立强大的循环信贷额度,并与多种不同的贷款机构合作来实现。
It's in in through building out significant revolver capacity, working with a variety of different lenders.
每个这样的结构在基金层面所能使用的杠杆比例都不同。
Like, each of these structures has different amounts of leverage they can incorporate at the fund level.
其中一部分是为了略微抵消费用,让投资者能够更好地获得预期回报。
Some of that is to maybe offset fees a little bit so investors can, you know, capture more of the expected return.
另一个原因是,这是一种灵活的资金来源,可以通过利用大多数基金都有的信贷设施来满足投资者的赎回需求。
Another is it's a sore it's a flexible source that you can utilize in order to meet investor redemptions by tapping into the to those credit facilities that most funds have.
对。
Right.
所以你并不是因为这些东西是流动的、卖起来更难而进行抛售。
So you're not just doing a fire sale because these things are liquid, so it's harder to sell them.
对。
Right.
你应该知道,你应该围绕着这样一个认知来构建负债管理计划:总会有一些压力时期。
You should be you you should know you should build the liability management program around understanding that there are gonna be periods of stress.
会有资金流入放缓、资金流出增加的时期。
There are gonna be periods of inflows slowing, outflows going up.
你需要能够应对那些很可能在事后看来是周期性的阶段。
You wanna be able to withstand what are likely going to be, you know, in hindsight, cyclical periods.
如果你能在不被迫出售的情况下度过这些时期,你最终会变得更强大。
And if you can weather those without being a forced seller, you should come out the other side stronger.
我认为,如果我们一年后坐在这里,希望那时我们回望这段时期,会认为这充分证明了该资产类别和这些结构的有效性——它们确实可行。
And I think if we're sitting here in a year, hopefully, we're looking back at that this was a great, proof point for the asset class and for these structures that they can and do work.
这并不意味着所有人都能成功。
It doesn't mean everyone's gonna work.
再次强调,基金表现会出现分化,但这些机制的存在是有其原因的。
Again, there's gonna be dispersion in terms of fund performance, but, again, these mechanisms are in place for a reason.
目的是保护剩余的股东。
It's to protect remaining shareholders.
我认为一些文章中常被忽略的一点是,如果基金必须按比例处理投资者的赎回请求,作者们往往会说‘基金被冻结了’。
And I think the other thing that gets tossed out in some of these articles is that if a fund has to prorate investor redemptions, the the authors love to throw out, oh, the fund is gated.
他们并不是完全不让赎回。
They're not letting no.
即使在按比例赎回的情况下,大多数人仍然能拿回大部分资金。
Most people are getting most of their money out even when funds are prorated.
并不是说他们的全部资本都被锁住了。
It's not like a 100% of their their capital is trapped.
事实根本不是这样。
That's just not not the case.
我有个问题。
I have a question.
那我来说说我目前对这个资产类别的看法。
So let so here's here's I think where I'm at with this with this asset class.
如果软件企业占到指数的三分之一,我觉得很多这类公司都会面临压力。
If software is a third of the index, I think that a lot of these companies will have stress.
其实不到三分之一,不过你继续说。
Not a third, but go ahead.
那具体是多少
What is
还有问题吗?
it?
大概刚过20%。
About, like, a little over 20%.
好的。
Okay.
那我先随口举个例子。
So I'm making this up.
假设违约率达到10%,这已经很高了。
Let's say that default distress hits 10%, which is high.
对吧?
Right?
比如,金融危机时是多少?
Like, what what was the GFC?
12%?
12?
是的。
Yeah.
所以,这其实是一个很好的练习。
So here this is actually a great exercise to go through.
我们的指数回溯到2004年。
So we hit our index goes back to 2004.
所以,如果我要问一个问题。
So I if I'm gonna ask a question.
你觉得哪一年的指数回报最差?
What would you think is the calendar year with the worst index returns?
这并不是一个陷阱问题。
And it's not a trick question.
我保证。
I promise.
好的。
Okay.
2009年?
2009?
2008年。
2008.
好吧。
Okay.
就像大家预期的那样,金融危机——我们多年来见过的最严重的衰退和危机的中心——2008年指数下跌了大约6.5%。
Like, as as everybody would expect, the GFC, the epicenter of the biggest recession and crisis we've seen in years, the index was down about six and a half percent in 2008.
你知道2008年的信贷损失是多少吗?
Do you know what credit losses were in 2008?
大约60个基点。
About 60 bps.
哇。
Wow.
那为什么会这样呢?
So why why is that the case?
这是因为,尽管反对者会声称所有贷款机构都把每笔贷款按面值持有,直到变为零,但这并不属实。
Well, because as as much as, the naysayers will try to say that all these lenders are holding every loan at par until it becomes zero, that's not true.
实际上,我们看到贷款的未实现损失——也就是估值下调——是基于对未来预期信贷损失的预判。
We see in practice that unrealized losses in loans, in other words, values being marked down, are done so in anticipation of expected realized credit losses in the future.
通常,市场在下调估值时反而过于激进。
Often, the market actually is over aggressive in marking down low.
因此,通常发生的情况是,一些被定价为违约的贷款最终确实违约了,并产生了信贷损失。
So what happens typically is that some loans priced for default end up defaulting, and there are credit losses.
很多被定价的贷款,如果最终没有变成实际损失,就会变成收益。
A lot that were priced, if they don't turn into a realized loss, it becomes a gain.
因此,在危机期间的三年里,真正的信用损失发生在2010年2月左右。
And so the real credit losses in the crisis, that three year period were in 02/2010.
我认为2009年的信用损失大约为7%,2010年约为3%。
I there think was about 7% roughly credit losses in 2009, about 3% in 2010.
你知道那几年指数表现如何吗?
Do you know what the index did in those years?
这两年的涨幅都达到了显著的两位数。
It was up meaningful double digits in both those years.
换句话说,收入是回报中稳定的部分,而未实现损失和已实现损失则构成了动态变化。
So in other words, the income is the consistent piece of returns, and then you have the dynamic of unrealized and realized losses.
已实现损失应当跟随未实现损失而来。
The realized losses should follow unrealized losses.
换句话说,就像银行设有贷款损失准备金一样,我认为贷款方在标记高风险头寸时是相当审慎的,其中一些最终会演变为实际损失。
In other words, like, much in the same way that a a bank has loan loss reserves, again, lenders are, I think, thoughtful about marking positions that are at risk accordingly, and some of them turn out to be to be realized losses.
这都是事后才发生的。
That happens after the fact.
所以就在那之后买入黑石。
So buying Blackstone right after this.
那个家伙刚说的全是胡扯。
Everything that guy just said is bullshit.
所以。
So
我认为,在这个资产类别中,你需要有长期视角。2022年利率上升时,大量新资金涌入,收益率达到12%以上,所有人都以为这就是他们预期回报的基准水平。
I I think when you have to have a long term perspective in the asset class, I think what happened when when rates went up in 2022, a lot of new money flooded in, yields were at 12 plus percent, and everyone expected that to be, like, the baseline of what they expect in returns.
事实上,这是一个年化回报在8%到10%左右的资产类别。
The reality is this is more of an eight to 10% return asset class.
当收益率和利差收窄,基准利率下降,回报不再像之前那么高时,确实有一些资本退出了,这些资本可能只是暂时性的,带点投机性质。
And when when yields when spreads came in, when base rates went lower and returns weren't the same that they got, yeah, you have some capital exiting that was maybe temporary in nature and a bit more touristy.
真正理解其长期本质的人知道,是的,这不可能总是风和日丽、万事如意。
Those that really understand the long term nature of it is that, yes, you're going not it it's not always gonna be sunshine and rainbows.
这仍然是信贷。
It's still credit.
你之所以能获得显著高于无风险利率和公开信贷的收益率,是有原因的。
There's a reason you're paid significantly higher yields than the risk free rate, than public credit, etcetera, over time.
我们认为,通过与优秀的贷款方合作并构建最大程度的多元化,可以有意识地缓解这种风险。
We think it's a risk that you can thoughtfully mitigate by working with great lenders and by building a maximum lead diversified We
明白了。
get it.
我们
We
明白。
get it.
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Alright.
所以我认为,三年后我们回看时,不会觉得:天啊,我们当初对私人信贷做了些什么?
So I I I don't think that in three years, we're gonna look back and be like, could you guys believe what we did with private credit?
那简直是个疯狂的泡沫。
That was a crazy bubble.
我也觉得,显然存在一些苗头。
I also think that there's there's obviously smoke.
这还用说吗。
Like, duh.
我不知道这些会不会演变成一场大火。
I don't know if that turns into a fire.
我觉得我有点倾向于菲利普这边的看法。
I think I'm a little bit I think I'm I'm I'm team Phil on this one.
好的,菲利普。
Alright, Phil.
谢谢。
Thank you.
谢谢,菲尔。
Thanks, Phil.
我不
I don't
能上来接受调侃吗?
get to stand for the roast?
你可以留下来。
You want you could stay.
好吧。
Alright.
是的。
Yeah.
也许我也可以把你们分开。
Maybe I can separate you too.
不行。
No.
我这就走。
I'll get off.
好的。
Alright.
谢谢,菲尔。
Thanks, Phil.
好吧。
Okay.
所以这是‘谢谢,菲尔’。
So here's Thanks, Phil.
在考虑我们打算做些什么来逗大家一笑时,上周我们收到了一封邮件,我当时就想,你知道吗?
So in thinking about what we were gonna do to to have a few chuckles, we got an email last week, and I was like, you know what?
我们就这么干吧。
Let's do this.
那封邮件内容是什么?
So what was the email?
好的。
Okay.
如果迈克尔生活中没人指出这一点,那我就来吧。
In case no one in Michael's life is calling him out on this, I figured I would.
我没数过 transcript,但感觉在过去三集中,迈克尔至少用了15次‘Anywho’作为过渡。
Haven't counted the transcript, but feels like Michael has used Anywho as a transition at least 15 times over the past three episodes.
我都没注意到。
I didn't even notice.
我都没意识到自己是个‘Anywho’ guy。
I didn't realize I was an Anywho guy.
你就是个‘Anywho’ guy。
You're an Anywho guy.
所以迈克尔说,是的。
So Michael said, yeah.
咱们来互相吐槽吧。
Let's let's roast each other.
我说,好的。
And I said, okay.
这是老鹰乐队解散的时候。
This is, when the Eagles broke up.
这可能是我们最后一次做动物精神了。
This might be the last animal spirits we do.
但在开始之前,我得说,我有一对八岁的双胞胎,乔治和凯特,他们特别喜欢互怼比赛。
But we're gonna I guess before we start, my I have eight year old twins, George and Kate, and they are big into roast battles.
现在他们在学校就是这样做的。
That's what they do at school now.
他们会怼人。
They roast people.
他们其实不太擅长,但他们听说我们要做这个,特别兴奋。
And they're really not good at it, but they found out we were gonna do this, and they got really excited.
他们还给我们准备了怼人的段子。
And they rode out roasts for us.
所以我们先读一些他们的吐槽,来热一下场。
So we're gonna warm up the crowd a little bit by reading some of their roasts.
好吗?
Okay?
他们吐槽了我们两个人。
And they roasted both of us.
哦,好的。
Oh, okay.
这是给我儿子乔治的。
This is for my son, George.
迈克尔,你太懒了,你最喜欢的运动就是瘫在沙发上。
Michael, you're so lazy, your favorite sport is sitting on the couch.
这还不算糟。
That's not bad.
好吧。
Okay.
迈克尔,我来一个。
Michael, I I'll do one.
爸爸,你太矮了,连蚂蚁都能和你击掌。
Dad, you're so short, you can high five an ant.
这还不错。
That's not bad.
迈克尔,你穷得叮当响。
Michael, you're so broke.
小偷闯进你家时,你还得帮他们找钱。
When burglars broke into your house, you had to help them look for your money.
好。
K.
爸爸,这是我女儿,你是摸黑穿的衣服,还是故意这么穿的?
Dad, this is my daughter, did you get dressed in the dark or did you do that on purpose?
昨晚可能我们俩都这样了。
That could've been both of us last night maybe.
迈克尔,凯特在秃头这件事上真是玩过头了。
Michael, the Kate went really hard into the bald stuff.
你这秃头亮得跟太阳似的。
Your bald head is so shiny, looks kinda like the sun.
迈克尔,今天你的头撞上了太阳,结果我们突然多了一座灯塔。
Michael, your head hit the sun hit your head today and suddenly we got a lighthouse.
最后,你们俩的故事太烂了,连ChatGPT都看不懂。
And finally, both of you, your stories are so bad, not even chat GPT can understand it.
好吧。
Alright.
好吧。
Alright.
那就是
That's
好了,乔治和凯特。
Alright, George and Kate.
好的。
Alright.
好的。
Alright.
你先来。
You go first.
让
Let
我们来一来一往地轮流说。
let We'll do, like, a back and forth.
说吧。
Let me have it.
好的。
Okay.
好的。
Alright.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。