本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
11月10日开始时是个平常的日子。
November 10 started as a normal day.
我醒了。
I woke up.
我下楼了。
I went downstairs.
给自己泡了杯热拿铁。
I made myself a hot latte.
每年这个时候都这样。
It's that time of year.
你懂的吧?
You know?
外面有点冷。
It's a little chilly out.
给自己泡了杯热拿铁,安静地坐着喝完,然后穿着睡衣换上跑鞋,拿起iPad,上了跑步机。
Made myself a hot latte, sat and drank it peacefully, then put on my running shoes with my pajamas, grabbed my iPad, and got on my treadmill.
我喜欢边走边工作。
I like to walk and work.
这画面很怪异:早上7点半,我还穿着睡衣和跑鞋,在跑步机上以每小时2.5英里的速度走着,同时打开iPad写笔记。
It's a very weird visual to see me at, like, 07:30 in the morning in my pajamas still with my running shoes on walking at, like, 2.5 miles per hour on my treadmill with the iPad open, like writing notes.
非常奇怪。
It's very weird.
这画面很怪异,但这就是我的生活。
It's a weird visual, but this is my life.
明白吗?
Okay?
拿起iPad,走上跑步机,打开文档应用。
Grab my iPad, get on the treadmill, and open my document app.
懂了吗?
Okay?
我用一个特定应用来写笔记、整理播客大纲和管理生活。
I have a very specific app that I use for writing notes, writing podcast outlines, and organizing my life.
我打开那个每天都会打开的应用程序,立刻注意到有些不对劲。
I open up that app that I open up every single day, and immediately I notice that something's off.
这个应用出故障了。
The app is glitchy.
我正在打字。
I'm typing.
但当我打字时,文字并没有显示在屏幕上。
And as I'm typing, the words aren't showing up on the screen.
我当时就想,怎么回事?
I was like, what?
然后我试着在这份文档里复制粘贴内容。
And then I, like, was trying to copy and paste things around this document.
我复制了内容,但要去粘贴时却粘贴不了。
And I would, like, copy, and then I would go to paste, and it wasn't pasting.
我当时就觉得,这也太奇怪了。
I was like, this is so weird.
我每天都用这个应用。
I use this app every day.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
于是我关闭了应用,心想:好吧。
So I close out of the app, and I was like, okay.
我先做点别的事情吧。
I'm gonna work on something else for a little bit.
也许问题会自己解决,我猜。
Maybe that'll resolve itself, I guess.
我当时就是这么想的。
That was my mindset.
于是我打开了Pinterest,另一个我经常使用的应用。
So I went on Pinterest, another app that I'm on constantly.
我上那儿是因为需要为播客节目找些时尚参考。
And I went on there because I needed to look up some fashion references for a podcast episode.
于是我打开Pinterest,开始搜索我需要查找的内容。
And so I go on Pinterest, and I start searching up what I what I need to search up.
Pinterest出问题了。
Pinterest isn't working.
我输入了非常具体的关键词。
I, like, looked up very specific keywords.
但当我按下回车键时,它没有显示出任何与我搜索相关的图片。
And when I pressed enter, it didn't pull up any images that related to what I looked up.
我当时就觉得,这太奇怪了。
And I was like, that's so weird.
这种情况从未发生过。
That's never happened.
于是我想,好吧。
So then I was like, okay.
肯定有什么不对劲。
Something's off.
于是我重启了我的iPad,然后重新尝试了一遍所有操作。
So I restart my iPad, and I try everything all over again.
但它还是不行,仍然无法正常工作。
And it's not it's still not working.
所以我就想,好吧。
And so I was like, okay.
这太奇怪了。
This is so weird.
于是我打开手机,手机上一切似乎都运行正常。
So I go on my phone, and everything seems to be working normally on my phone.
所以我想,好吧。
So I was like, okay.
肯定是iPad的问题。
It must be the iPad.
于是我就想,你知道吗?
So I was like, you know what?
我不知道发生了什么。
I don't know what's going on.
这太奇怪了。
This is very weird.
我还是用我的笔记本电脑吧。
Let me just go on my laptop.
我就坐在餐桌旁用笔记本工作一会儿。
I'm just gonna sit at my dining room table and work on my laptop for a little bit.
我的笔记本电脑太大了,放不到跑步机的小支架上。
My laptop is too big to put on the little stand on my treadmill.
所以我想,现在不需要走路了。
So I was like, you know, I don't need to walk right now.
没关系。
It's fine.
我就坐着完成一些工作吧。
I'll sit, and I'll get some work done.
我简短地打断一下本期节目,告诉您,本节目由Hotels.com赞助播出。
I briefly interrupt this episode to let you know that this episode is brought to you by hotels.com.
让您的下一次旅行为您服务。
Make your next trip work for you.
Hotels.com的新功能'随心省'让您可以选择即时优惠或累积奖励。
Hotels.com's new save your way feature lets you choose between instant savings now or banking rewards for later.
这是一个灵活的奖励计划,由您掌控,每次住宿都变成机会。
It's a flexible rewards program that puts you in control, turning every stay into an opportunity.
没有复杂的计算。
No confusing math.
没有黑屏日期限制。
No blackout dates.
随心使用您的奖励,仅在Hotels.com。
Use your rewards however you choose, only at hotels.com.
'随心省'功能面向美国和英国忠诚会员,可在会员价酒店使用。
Save Your Way is available to loyalty members in The US and UK on hotels with member prices.
其他条款适用。
Other terms apply.
详情请见网站。
See site for details.
现在回到节目。
Now back to the episode.
我正在用笔记本电脑工作。
So I'm working on my laptop.
它运行正常。
It's working fine.
然后我访问了另一个我常去的网站,那是一个无版权图片库,我用来为播客视频版插入图片。
And then I go on another website that I frequent often, which is a copyright free image library that I use to insert images into the video versions of my podcast episodes.
结果那个网站在我电脑上出现了故障。
And then that website was glitching on my computer now.
我当时就想,这是怎么回事?
And I was like, what's happening?
今天怎么什么都不好使?
Like, why is nothing working today?
我在想,是不是我的WiFi出了问题?
And I was like, is it my Wi Fi?
于是我就检查了一下WiFi。
So I, like, check my Wi Fi.
我的WiFi一切正常。
Everything's normal with my Wi Fi.
这时候该出发去上瑜伽课了。
At this point, it's time to leave for my yoga class.
我坐进车里,导航去瑜伽教室。
So I get in the car, and I map to my yoga class.
虽然知道怎么走,但我习惯看看路况——要多久能到、是否有封路、施工什么的,毕竟在洛杉矶这些情况经常发生。
I know how to get there, but I like to see how long it's gonna take with traffic if the road is closed, if there's construction, whatever, because that happens a lot in Los Angeles.
结果手机上的地图应用也打不开了。
And the maps app isn't working on my phone.
我当时就想,这是怎么回事?
And I was like, what is happening?
到底发生了什么?
What is happening?
我不停地点击那个'开始'按钮。
I kept pressing, like, go.
你懂吗?
You know?
但屏幕上就是没有显示。
And it wouldn't show up on the screen.
它就一直卡在加载界面。
It would just, like, have a loading thing.
我当时就懵了,什么情况?
And I was like, what?
这时候我开始觉得,肯定有什么不对劲。
And at this point, I'm like, something's off.
真的有点不对劲。
Something's really off.
我当时就想,这到底是怎么回事?
And I was like, what could it like, what is it?
是不是手机信号塔的问题?
Like, is it the the cell towers?
是WiFi的问题吗?
Is it Wi Fi?
但我当时导航时根本没连WiFi啊。
Like, what is but I wasn't connected to Wi Fi when I was mapping.
所以我就想肯定是信号塔的问题。
So I was like, it must be the cell towers.
是不是哪里出问题了?
Is something off?
然后我突然想,虽然我不信这个,但该不会是水星逆行了吧?
And then I was like, I don't even know if I believe in this, but is Mercury in retrograde?
因为我听那些痴迷占星术的人说过,水星逆行期间,科技产品会莫名其妙地出问题。
Because I've heard of people who are really into astrology talk about how during Mercury retrograde, weird stuff starts to happen with technology.
比如,所有东西都会毫无缘由地出故障。
Like, everything starts glitching for no reason.
我当时就觉得,这绝对不可能。
And I was like, there's no way.
我心想,等我查完谷歌,肯定发现根本不是这么回事。
Like, I bet I'm gonna Google it, and it's, like, not gonna be the case.
结果一查,水星逆行前一天就开始了。
I Google it, and mercury retrograde had started the day before.
我当时就愣住了,等等。
And I was like, wait.
什么?
What?
等一下。
Wait.
我刚才是不是真的感受到了水星逆行?
Did I just feel and experience Mercury in retrograde?
一开始,我还觉得,好吧。
Now at first, I was like, okay.
我打算直接忽略这件事。
I'm just gonna ignore this.
觉得这肯定只是个巧合。
Like, this must be just a coincidence.
我对这方面了解不够。
I don't know enough about this.
我对占星术的模糊认知是它属于伪科学。
My vague understanding of astrology is that it's pseudoscience.
这不是真的。
It's not real.
你知道的,这玩意儿根本没有科学依据。
It's kinda you know, there's no evidence to it.
或者说它并非不真实,实际上。
Or not that it's not real, actually.
我不该那么说,应该说它被视为伪科学。
I shouldn't say that, but that it's considered to be a pseudoscience.
它没有真正的科学依据。
It's not rooted in real science.
没有什么证据表明它是准确的。
There's nothing like, it hasn't been proven to be accurate.
所以你知道,应该对它持保留态度。
And so, you know, it should be taken with a grain of salt.
我当时想,也许这只是巧合。
I was like, maybe it's a coincidence.
那天晚些时候我回到家,坐下来录制播客,结果一切都搞砸了。
I get home later that day, and I sit down and I record a podcast, and it all goes to shit.
我遇到了各种技术问题。
I have all these technical difficulties.
我的相机无法聚焦到我的脸上,这台相机之前就出现过这个问题。
My camera is not focusing on my face, which has been an issue before with my particular camera.
有时候它会莫名其妙地出现对焦故障,我没注意到,结果毁了整个视频素材。
Sometimes it has, like, weird focus glitchy issues, and I don't catch it, and it ruins the video footage.
但奇怪的是这种情况已经好几个月没发生了,所以很反常。
But it was weird because that hadn't happened in, like, months, and so it was odd.
而且更离谱的是,我完全无法正常交流。
And then also, I literally could not communicate.
就是...我根本说不了话。
Like, I I just couldn't talk.
再说一次,这些会不会都是个大巧合?
And, again, like, could all of this have been one big coincidence?
也许吧。
Maybe.
但这确实激起了我对占星学的兴趣,我开始思考为什么这些怪事会接连发生。
But it really piqued my interest, really sparked my interest about astrology because I was like, why are all of these weird things going on?
我是怎么感知到水星正在逆行的?
How did I sense that mercury was in retrograde?
这到底是怎么回事,这一切都是巧合,还是我真的感受到了某种真实存在?
Like, how is this even like, is this all one big coincidence, or am I actually feeling something real?
有趣的是,在我知道水星逆行之前,我就已经感觉到了。
Because it was interesting that before I knew mercury was in retrograde, I felt it.
之后我试着不去想这件事,但问题似乎并没有自行解决。
And then after, I, like, tried to forget about it, and it didn't seem to resolve itself.
它还在持续着。
Like, it continued.
现在录这段视频时,水星仍在逆行,但我已经能清晰地说话了。
Now as I'm recording this, Mercury is still in retrograde, and I'm able to speak clearly.
技术故障已经解决了。
The technical difficulties have resolved.
但那天的事依然萦绕在我心头,这让我想要重新研究占星术。
But still, there that day stuck in my mind, and it made me want to revisit astrology.
我说重新研究占星术,是因为年轻时曾对它有过兴趣。
And I say revisit astrology because when I was younger, I kinda got into it.
具体多着迷记不清了,但记得下载过CoStar这个当时很火的流行占星应用。
I don't really remember how into it I was, but I remember I downloaded the app CoStar, which is, like, a popular trendy astrology app.
我我我记得当时这个应用就有些争议。
I I I remember it being somewhat controversial even at the time.
比如有人说这个应用根本不准确。
Like, people were like, this is not an accurate app.
但也有人认为这是最好的应用。
And then some people were like, this is the best app.
它无所不知。
It knows everything.
我当时就用那个应用。
I had that app.
还会看每日星座运势。
I would read my horoscope.
然后在第一次分手期间,我开始关注双子座的星座运势解读。
And then during my first breakup, I got into watching astrology readings for my sign, which is Gemini.
我开始每周定期查看我的星座运势解读。
I got into, like like, readings of my horoscope on, like, a weekly basis.
我找到几个做星座解读的YouTube频道,在那段心碎欲绝的第一次分手期间,这给了我一种平静感。
I found a few YouTube channels that were doing astrology readings, and it gave me a sense of peace during that first breakup when I was so broken.
心碎欲绝。
So broken.
所以这给了我一种平静感。
And so that gave me a sense of peace.
那时候感觉特别真实。
And at that time, it felt so real.
那些素不相识的占星师YouTuber说的每句话,我都觉得'天啊'。
Like, everything that these random astrologist YouTubers were saying, I was like, oh my god.
这完全就是正在发生的事。
This is exactly what was happening.
我还看了我前任星座的运势解读。
And I was also watching the readings of my ex's zodiac sign.
所以我当时算是深深沉迷了一阵子。
So I was like, I was deep into it for a bit.
你知道,那是在一种近乎绝望的时期,但那些解读感觉特别真实。
And, you know, it was during a time of sort of desperation, but it felt real.
后来不知怎么的,我就慢慢不再接触这些了。
And then from there, I just kinda lost touch with it.
尽管这些年我对占星术的看法有所改变,但我始终觉得它很有趣,而且一直很认同自己双子座的特质。
And regardless of how my opinions of astrology have changed over the years, I've always kind of found it interesting, and I've always resonated with being a Gemini.
我觉得自己对双子座性格特征的模糊理解确实与我很契合。
Like, I feel like the vague understanding that I have of Gemini traits do actually resonate with me.
比如有种说法认为双子座有两面性,听起来像是负面评价。
Like, there's this sort of idea that Geminis are sort of two faced, which sounds like a negative thing.
但随着年龄增长,听到这个双子座刻板印象被反复提及后,我反而开始发现自己可能确实存在两面性。
But as I've grown older and heard that Gemini stereotype repeated over and over again, I've actually kinda started to see maybe where I could be two faced.
不是以一种邪恶的方式,不是恶意的,也不是刻薄的,而是我特别擅长掩饰对别人的负面情绪。
Not in a diabolical way, not in an evil way, not in a mean way, but more in a way where I am really good at masking negative feelings towards people.
所以,无论我是否喜欢他们,我都希望每个人感到快乐和舒适。
So, like, I want everyone to feel happy and comfortable whether I like them or not.
我非常擅长在表面上对人和善,掩饰我对他们的真实感受。
And I'm very good at being very nice and sort of masking how I truly feel about somebody.
我可能不喜欢某人,但他们很可能不知道。
I might not like somebody, but they probably don't know.
你懂吧?
You know?
因为我非常擅长隐藏这一点。
Because I'm very good at hiding that.
而且我不认为这完全是件坏事。
And I don't think that that's a negative thing at all.
实际上我认为句号。我认为这是一种很棒的社交技能,能让每个人感到安全和舒适,即使我内心可能并不特别喜欢某些人。
I actually think that's a great social skill to have to make everyone feel safe and comfortable even if deep down, maybe I'm not a big fan of somebody for them to think that I like them.
这样挺好的。
Like, that's fine.
你懂吗?
You know?
我不觉得这有什么错。
I don't think that that's wrong.
而且,你知道,双子座的另一个特质就是外向、健谈、社交能力强、有创造力。
And, you know, also, like, another trait of Gemini would be outgoing, talkative, social, creative.
我觉得这些特质都跟我很契合。
I feel like all those things resonate with me.
我有个播客节目。
I have a podcast.
我话很多。
I talk a lot.
我相当外向。
I'm pretty outgoing.
虽然随着年龄增长有所收敛,但总体来说我还是挺外向的。
Less as I've gotten older, but I'm pretty outgoing in general.
相当社交化。
Pretty social.
我是说,同样地,随着年龄增长这方面有所减弱。
I mean, again, less so as I've gotten older.
不过尽管我是个宅人,但出门时我还是会全情投入。
But even though I am a homebody, like, when I'm out, I show up.
但话说回来,就像星座特质这件事,这些特质是不是其实人人都有呢?
But then again, it's like when it comes to the traits of certain astrological signs, it's like, are these just traits that everybody has somewhere in them?
你懂我意思吗?
You know?
我也不知道。
I don't know.
这还真有点难说。
It's it's kinda hard to say.
我对占星术的看法一直摇摆不定,说实话,我也不确定自己究竟怎么看待它。
So my opinions on astrology have been kinda all over the map, and, like, I don't really know how I feel about it.
所以今天,我想深入研究一下占星术,看看能发现什么。
So today, I wanted to dig in to astrology and and see what I find.
首先,我想真正理解占星术是什么,虽然我觉得大家多多少少都知道它是什么。
So to start, I I wanna understand what astrology actually is because I think we're all, like, sort of aware of what it is.
大概就是根据你的生日,你会有一个特定的星座,这代表了你的一些特质。
It's like depending on your birthday, you have a certain astrological sign, and that means certain things about you.
比如双子座、天蝎座、双鱼座、射手座等等这些。
There's Gemini and Scorpio and Pisces and Sagittarius and, you know, whatever.
每个人根据生日都会有一个对应的星座。
And everybody, depending on their birthday, has that.
如果再深入研究,还有上升星座、月亮星座之类的概念。
And then if you dig into it deeper, there's, like, there's rising signs and moon signs or whatever.
这非常复杂。
It's very complicated.
我想我们都有个模糊的概念,但我个人想深入了解它究竟是什么。
I think we all have a vague understanding, but I personally wanted to dig into what it actually is.
根据互联网的说法,占星术是一种伪科学,它是一系列被包装成科学但实际上不遵循科学方法和标准的信仰、主张或实践,其基础信念是行星相对于黄道星座的运动和位置会影响个人生活事件的发展。
So according to the Internet, astrology is a pseudoscience, which is a collection of beliefs, claims, or practices presented as scientific but that do not adhere to the scientific method and standards based on the belief that the movements and positions of the planets in relation to the constellations of the zodiac influence the lives of individuals in the course of events.
那么黄道是什么?
So that's what is the zodiac?
我真的不知道。
I don't really know.
好吧,其实,行吧。
Well, actually, okay.
根据互联网的说法,黄道是天空中一个假想的带状区域,被划分为12个星座,太阳、月亮和行星看起来在这些星座中移动。
According to the Internet, the zodiac is an imaginary belt in the sky divided into 12 signs constellations through which the sun, moon, and planets appear to move.
每个星座都与特定的性格特征和属性相关联。
Each sign is associated with specific personality traits and attributes.
占星/出生图是许多占星系统中的通用组成部分,用于创建占星图或本命盘,即一个人出生确切时刻和地点的天空地图。
Horoscope slash birth charts are a general component of many astrological systems in the creation of a horoscope or natal chart, which is a map of the sky at the exact moment and location of a person's birth.
占星师通过解读天体在黄道十二宫和宫位中的位置来进行预测。
Astrologers interpret the positions of celestial bodies within the signs of the zodiac and houses.
宫位是将天空划分为12个空间区域,用以洞察个人的性格、人际关系及未来可能发生的事件。
Houses are 12 spatial divisions of the sky to gain insight into an individual's personality, relationships, and potential future events.
占星师认为每颗行星代表人类心理中的基本驱动力,其出生时在黄道带的位置会影响这些能量在人生中的表现方式。
Astrologers believe that each planet represents a basic driver impulse in the human psyche, and its position in the zodiac at birth influences how these energies manifest in a person's life.
说实话,我已经有点糊涂了。
I'm I'm confused already, to be honest.
我真的不太明白。
I don't really get it.
所以我想我们现在需要做的是深入研究我的个人星盘,不仅仅是我的星座,而是根据我的出生日期、出生时间和出生地绘制的完整星盘。
So I think what we need to do now is dig into my personal birth chart, not just like my astrological sign, but my entire birth chart based on my birthday, the time I was born, and where I was born.
然后解读其中关于我的内容,并与你一起分析我的星盘。
And read what it says about me, my birth chart, and then I will analyze my birth chart with you.
最后我们一起判断它是否准确。
And together, we'll decide if it's accurate.
好吗?
Okay?
这就是我们要做的。
That's what we're gonna do.
因为占星术的实际内容太复杂了,我理解不了,而且科学家已经认定它是伪科学。
Because the actual what astrology is is too complicated for me to understand, and scientists have already deemed it to be a pseudoscience.
所以,我甚至不想深究他们是怎么根据木星位置来确定特质归属的。
So, like, I I don't even wanna dig into, like, how they determine, like, what traits go where because of the Jupiter is here.
这太复杂了。
Like, it's too much.
所以我们直接看我的星盘,看看它有多准确。
So let's just read my birth chart and see how accurate it is.
通过这个,我可以形成自己对占星术的个人看法。
And through that, I can form my own personal opinions on astrology.
这就是我想做的,也是我们要做的。
That's what I wanna do, and that's what we're gonna do.
于是我在网上找了几家不同的网站制作了星盘,主要是AstroSeek和CoStar,都是免费的。
So I went online, and I had a birth chart made on a few different websites, mainly AstroSeek and CoStar, both free.
所以,咱们对这些内容都持保留态度吧。
So, like, let's all take this with a grain of salt.
好的。
Okay.
这些都是免费的。
These are free.
我做过调研,似乎每个免费占星网站都有点不靠谱。
And I did research, and it seems like every free astrology site is kind of iffy.
人们对它们的评价褒贬不一。
People have mixed opinions about them.
你懂的吧?
So you know?
但大多数人都是从这些渠道获取信息的,所以我想不妨也试试看。
But this is, like, where most people are getting their information, so I thought I might as well go there.
让我们深入看看它对我有什么说法。
And let's dig in to what it has to say about me.
好吗?
Okay?
那么从我的主星座开始,也就是我的太阳星座,双子座,我们都知道的。
So starting with my main sign, which is my sun sign, Gemini, as we know.
让我们深入探讨这对我意味着什么。
Let's dig into what that means about me.
太阳决定你的自我认同和人生角色。
The sun determines your ego identity and role in life.
它是你本质的核心。
It's the core of who you are.
双子座代表一个人有两种不同的人格,你永远无法确定会面对哪一个。
Gemini represents two different personalities in one, and you will never be sure which one you will face.
正如我之前提到的,我确实认为自己擅长以我认为最适合情境的方式展现自己,这种方式让我感觉真实,尽管可能有时我对不喜欢的人会表现得过分友好。
As I mentioned earlier, I do think I'm good at presenting myself in the way that I deem most appropriate for a situation, in a way that I think feels authentic when maybe perhaps I'm maybe being extra nice when maybe I don't like a certain person.
而且,我再次强调,我并不认为这是件坏事。
And, again, I don't think that that's a bad thing.
这并非出于恶意。
It's not rooted in evil.
我没有用它来操控他人。
I don't use it to manipulate people.
我希望如此。
I hope.
我认为我没有这样做。
I don't think I do.
某种程度上,我觉得这是一种积极的引导。
I mean, I guess in a way, I think it's positive manipulation.
我希望人们在我身边感到安全和舒适,不想让他们觉得我不喜欢他们。
I want people to feel safe and comfortable with me, and I don't want people to feel like I don't like them.
因为那样有什么好处呢?
Because what good does that do?
我认为这种特质主要在我与不亲近的人相处时显现。
I think that this trait mainly shows itself with people that I'm not close with.
比如,与我亲近的人,我想他们总是能看到真实的我。
Like, people that I'm close with, I think, see the true me all the time.
如果我对他们感到不满或怎样,我会表现出来并说出来。
And if I'm upset with them or something, I will show that and say that.
但对于那些不算特别亲近的人,比如熟人、朋友的朋友、同事,我觉得有时候适当管理和控制你展现的能量、你呈现的自我版本是必要的,以确保他们感到安全和舒适,不会觉得氛围糟糕。
But with people I'm not super close with, you know, acquaintances, friends of friends, people I work with, I think at times it's appropriate to manage and control what energy you're showing, what version of yourself you're showing to make sure that they feel safe and comfortable and not like the vibes are bad.
你懂我的意思吗?
You know?
所以我觉得这一条相当准确。
So I think that one's pretty accurate.
好的。
Okay.
继续下一个话题。
Moving on.
下一个特质。
Next trait.
善于社交、乐于沟通、随时准备玩乐,但会突然变得严肃、沉思和不安。
Sociable, communicative, and ready for fun with a tendency to suddenly get serious, thoughtful, and restless.
这也感觉很准确。
That also feels accurate.
我确实认为自己具有鲜明的两面性,而且我发现这在最亲密的关系中表现得尤为明显。
I I do think I have a pretty stark duality, And I found that in my closest relationships, this is very clear.
比如,前一分钟我们还在嬉笑打闹,下一分钟就可能在进行深刻的哲学对话。
Like, we can be laughing and being silly one minute and be having a really deep existential conversation the next.
我确实经常这样。
I definitely do that.
所以这个描述也很准确。
So that also feels accurate.
继续下一个。
Moving on.
双子座对世界本身充满迷恋,极度好奇,总感觉时间不够去体验所有他们想见识的事物。
Geminis are fascinated with the world itself, extremely curious with a constant feeling that there is not enough time to experience everything that Geminis wanna see.
我得说这确实没错。
I would say that that's true.
我确实经常有这种被淹没的感觉,好像一天的时间根本不够完成所有我想做的事。
I do feel often this, like, overwhelmed sense of, like, there's not enough time in the day to do everything that I wanna do.
这描述很准确。
That feels accurate.
继续下一个。
Moving on.
双子座聪明、善于表达且思维敏捷。
Geminis are intelligent, expressive, and quick witted.
虽然这么说可能有点自恋,但我觉得确实如此。
I mean, it might be narcissistic to say, but I think I think so.
我认为自己还算聪明。
I think I'm somewhat intelligent.
有些人不同意。
Some people disagree.
有些人不同意,我在TikTok上看到过。
Some people disagree, and I've seen the TikToks.
那些视频说我笨。
It's calling me dumb.
不过我已经有一阵子没看到那种视频了。
I haven't seen one of those in a while, though.
希望它们不会重新流行起来,继续发表那些言论。
Hoping that they don't come back in style to make those expressive.
我觉得自己绝对是个情感丰富的人。
I think I'm definitely an expressive person.
我想我额头上的皱纹和嘴边的笑纹就是证明。
I think that my forehead lines and my smile lines around my mouth are proof of that.
我说话时还喜欢用手势。
I also talk with my hands.
我还喜欢做夸张的面部表情。
I also, like, make big facial expressions.
事实上,我最近注意到自己在交谈时的一个习惯。
In fact, I actually recently noticed something that I do in conversation.
当别人跟我说话时,哪怕内容并不离奇,我的嘴总是张得大大的。
When someone's telling me something, even if it's not that wild, my mouth is always agape.
为什么?
Why?
就像我的下巴总是惊掉在地上一样,每当有人跟我说话时。
Like, I'm like my jaw is always on the floor when someone's telling me something.
哪怕他们只是说'我今天去吃了午饭'。
Even if they're like, I went to lunch today.
我的反应却是'什么?'
I'm like, what?
大概就是这个原因吧。
It's like, that's why.
我也不知道自己为什么会这样。
I don't know why I do that.
所以我确实是个情感丰富的人。
So I am definitely expressive.
而且反应敏捷,我觉得自己反应很快。
And quick witted, I would say I'm quick witted.
我能很快想出笑话来。
I can come up with a joke pretty quick.
继续往下说。
Moving on.
目前为止都是赞美之词。
This is very complimentary so far.
我正等着说到我的一些缺点呢。
I'm, like, waiting for it to get into some of my shortcomings.
双子座人才华横溢,能够将理论技能与实践能力融会贯通。
Geminis are talented and able to use skills in both theory and practice.
我觉得这挺...我是说,这挺好的。
I think that's pretty I mean, that's nice.
我的意思是,是的,我...我想我愿意相信自己是有才华的,并且能在理论与实践中都运用我的技能。
I mean, yeah, I I think I think I would like to believe that I'm talented and can use my skills in both theory and practice.
我认为这是真的。
I think that's true.
我认为这是真的。
I think that's true.
我认为我执行力不错。
I think I execute well.
是啊。
And yeah.
好吧。
Okay.
双子座适应能力强,无论身处世界何处或任何情境都能泰然自若。
Geminis are quick to adapt, comfortable anywhere in the world and in any situation.
是的。
Yeah.
我非常适应能力强。
I'm very adaptable.
绝对是适应力强。
Definitely adaptable.
当我说我在世界上任何地方和任何情况下都感到舒适时,不。
When I say I'm comfortable anywhere in the world and in any situation, no.
那并不符合我的感受。
That doesn't resonate.
比如,有很多时候我会感到不自在。
Like, there are many instances where I'm uncomfortable.
我不是那种时刻都能自得其乐的人。
I'm not somebody that's constantly comfortable in my own skin.
我不可能一参加派对就立刻放松,和可爱男孩聊天就立刻自在,环游世界就立刻如鱼得水。
I show up to a party instantly comfortable, talking to a cute boy instantly comfortable, traveling around the world instantly comfortable.
完全不是这样。
Not at all.
这些事情有时会让我感到焦虑和不堪重负。
Those things cause anxiety for me at times and overwhelm me at times.
所以我不认为这部分能引起共鸣。
So I would not say that that part resonates.
下一个。
Next.
它说你作为双子座倾向于寻求能以一种有趣且引人入胜的方式与他人分享的新体验,但永远不会成为那种把自己的观点强加于人的狂热分子。
It says you as a Gemini tend to seek new experiences that can be communicated to others in an interesting and engaging way, but never become a fanatic who forces opinions on other people.
这真的,怎么说呢,准得吓人。
This is really, like, scary accurate.
我是说,这简直就是在描述我的工作。
I mean, this is literally my job.
我的工作就是亲身体验各种事物,然后坐下来通过麦克风和镜头讲述这些经历,好让你们观众能从中学习或获得娱乐。
My job is to experience things in real life and then to sit down and talk about it into a microphone to in into a camera so that you, the audience, can learn from it, find entertainment in it.
这非常准确。
That is very accurate.
另外,我在这个播客中最受欢迎的系列之一,可以说是建议环节,我会根据我的生活经历给大家提供建议。
Also, one of my most popular series, if you will, on this podcast is advice session where I give you all advice based on what I've experienced in my life.
有趣的是,我总是在节目开头说,对我说的所有话都要持保留态度,因为我不可能知道所有事情。
What's interesting, though, is that I always say in the beginning of the episode to take everything I say with a grain of salt because I don't know everything.
这与'永远不要成为强迫他人接受观点的狂热分子'完全吻合。
And that literally aligns perfectly with, quote, never become a fanatic who forces opinions on other people.
我其实真的觉得这非常符合我的性格。
I I actually really that is very me.
这种共鸣来得如此奇妙。
That really resonates in a way that's so weird.
好的。
Okay.
继续。
Moving on.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
上面说,你的精力分散在无数方向上,这可能让你显得爱八卦或不可靠。
It says, your energy is scattered in a million directions, which can come off as gossipy or flaky.
有点八卦倾向。
Gossipy a little bit.
我之前就讨论过这个问题。
And I've talked about that before.
我之前讨论过这个。
I've talked about that before.
我确实有点喜欢八卦,这对我来说很难抗拒。
I do love a little gossip, and it's very hard for me.
我真的需要在这方面下功夫改正。
I have to really, really work on that.
就像,我必须极力压制那种想要八卦的欲望和倾向。
Like, I have to really suppress that desire, that inclination to gossip.
不知为何,这种倾向根植在我体内,我必须努力克制它。
Like, it's in me for whatever reason, and I have to push it down.
这说得很准。
That's accurate.
不过说善变,完全不是。
However, flaky, not at all.
我是说,这取决于你怎么理解'善变'这个词。
I mean, it depends on, I guess, how you look at flaky.
比如,我从来不会爽约。
Like, I always show up.
我很少...我几乎从不取消计划。
I never I I very rarely cancel plans.
所以这点对不上号。
So that doesn't resonate.
不过要说善变,或许可以理解为观点上的反复无常。
However, flaky perhaps flaky if we were to look at it as, like, flaky with opinions.
就像因为我爱八卦,可能会对朋友说'我不太喜欢那个人',但当面又对他们很友善,因为我不想显得没礼貌。
Like, because I'm gossipy, maybe I might, like, say, like, I don't I might say to my friends, like, oh, I don't really like that person and then be really nice to them in person because I just don't wanna be rude.
也许这就是我善变的地方。
Like, maybe that's where the flakiness comes in.
那确实是真的。
That that is true.
但说到计划和出现之类的,我总是说到做到。
But when it comes to plans and showing up and whatever, I am always there.
所以这部分不适用,但也许我在某些方面确实有点善变。
So that doesn't resonate, but, maybe I'm flaky in some ways.
接下来它说,你对世界上所有新颖(即新鲜原创)的事物都持开放态度,因为你总能快速发现它们的优点,并试图将这些新事物展示给他人,让他们也能从中受益。
Next, it says, you're open to all novel, meaning new and original, things in the world because you can quickly see their advantages, and you try to show these novel things to others so that they can also benefit from them.
再次强调,这简直就是在描述我的职业。
Again, that is literally my career.
就像YouTube作为职业曾经非常新鲜独特,但我看到了它的潜力,并坚持追求最终实现了它。
Like, YouTube as a career was very new and very novel, but I saw the potential in it, and I pursued it, and I did it.
这个描述相当准确。
That is pretty spot on.
而且,就像音乐这类东西,我特别喜欢发掘那些可能不太为人所知的新音乐,然后分享给我的朋友们。
But also too, like, with even things like music, like, love finding new music that maybe is less discovered and showing it to my friends.
我真的很喜欢发现那些尚未被发掘的事物,并展示给人们看。
I love I love finding things that have yet to be discovered and to show it to people.
我真心热爱这一点,觉得这非常令人愉悦。
I really love that, and I find that to be very enjoyable.
所以这一点绝对能引起共鸣。
So that definitely resonates.
到目前为止,这个解读非常准确,这真的很有趣。
So far so far, my reading is really accurate, which is really interesting.
接下来它说,你用与生俱来的魅力和活力激励并影响着他人。
Next, it says, you inspire and influence others with your innate charm and vigor.
有人会说我的职业就是当一名有影响力的人。
Some would say that my career is to be my career is is influencing is being an influencer.
所以这听起来确实很准确。
So that definitely sounds about right.
说到与生俱来的魅力和活力,这个我很难评价。
When it comes to innate charm and vigor, I mean, it's hard for me to say that.
我不知道别人是怎么看我的。
I don't know how I'm perceived.
所以,这个你自己判断吧。
So, you know, you can answer that yourself.
我不知道。
I don't know.
我无法客观看待自己。
I don't perceive myself.
我不知道别人对我的真实看法。
I don't know how people really feel about me.
可能在内心深处,人们觉得我毫无魅力。
People could deep down think I am so not charming.
但话说回来,这就是我的工作,所以应该还是有点效果的吧,我猜。
But then again, this is my job, so it must work there must be a little bit of that going on, I guess.
好的。
Okay.
现在这太他妈诡异了。
Now this is so fucking weird.
我该不会要沉迷占星术了吧?
I am I about to be obsessed with astrology?
下一条内容又完美描述了我的特点。
I this next one continues this next point continues to, like, describe me perfectly.
好吧。
Okay.
接下来写着:你具备公开演讲能力和写作天赋,有成为杰出记者或广告创意人的潜质。
It says next, you have a public speaking ability and a writing talent with a predisposition to excel as a great journalist or creative person in the field of advertising.
不过,它说你在任何行业都能表现出色——这话很中听,但我觉得这部分不太可信。
However, there is no field of work in which you would not excel, which is very nice, and I actually don't think that part is true.
肯定有些事情是我做不好的。
There's definitely things I would probably not be good at.
我觉得这有点过于慷慨了。
I don't I don't think that that's a little bit too generous.
我想我用的那些占星应用或网站可能只是想吹捧我,好让我相信它们。
I think I think the apps that I or the websites that I, you know, chose to get my readings from maybe just wanted to, like, gas me up so that I would trust it.
但不得不说它确实具体到让我觉得——比如公开演讲能力和写作才能,这不就是我的工作嘛。
But I will say that it was specific enough that I'm like, oh, that like, public speaking abilities and a writing talent, I mean, that's, again, my job.
我写播客大纲,有时还写YouTube视频脚本。
I write podcast outlines, and I write even sometimes YouTube video outlines.
这就是我的工作。
That's my job.
公开演讲嘛,我觉得视频内容和播客在某种程度上也算公开演讲。
Public speaking, I mean, I would say video content, podcast content is in a way public speaking.
虽然不是站在舞台上,但对着镜头对很多人说话本质上也是相通的。
It's not me on a stage, but it's me talking to a camera to many people in a way like that resonates.
不过我不是记者,这部分就不准了。
I'm not a journalist, so that isn't right.
但我确实一直觉得,随着年龄增长,这逐渐成为一条我未来可能选择的、越来越有趣的道路。
But I do I've always been like, oh, I wish I like, that as I've gotten older, that's become an increasingly more interesting potential avenue that I could go down one day.
谁知道呢?
Who knows?
因为我热爱纪录片。
Because I love, you know, I love documentaries.
我热爱这类东西。
I love things like that.
所以或许有一天我会成为记者。
And so it's like, maybe one day I'm a journalist.
我不知道。
I don't know.
你懂吗?
You know?
有趣的是他们提到这点,但更有趣的是说我在广告领域具有创造力。
Like, that it's very interesting that they said that, but also even more interesting, a creative person in the field of advertising.
我经营着一家咖啡公司,每天都要为这个品牌做市场营销,同时我也与其他品牌合作,为它们进行营销推广,因为这就是这个行业的人赚钱的方式。
I have a coffee company where I work every day on marketing that brand, but also I work with other brands and work on marketing other brands too because that's how, you know, people in this industry make money.
你得通过为品牌打广告来赚钱。
You have to advertise brands to make money.
就是这样,真的。
That's the only that's, like, really it.
这就是这个职业的盈利模式。
That's the monetization of this career.
所以这非常有趣。
So that's very interesting.
好吧。
Okay.
继续吧。
Moving on.
我是说,我现在感觉不太自在。
I mean, I'm uncomfortable right now.
老实说,我现在很不自在。
To be honest, I'm uncomfortable.
但我又觉得这就像是我在自我激励的一集,多亏了占星术。
But I'm also feeling like this is, like, just an episode of me gassing myself up, thanks to astrology.
我确实希望它能在某个时候变得消极一些,因为现在感觉太积极了。
I do hope that it gets negative at some point because, like, it just feels too positive.
但话说回来,也许这只是这些网站用来吸引你的操纵手段。
But, again, maybe that's a manipulation tactic that these websites use to, like, suck you in.
你知道,如果他们把你批得体无完肤——我甚至觉得这是个说法。
You know, if they read you to to filth in a way is that even I feel like that's a saying.
批得体无完肤。
Red to filth.
没错。
Yeah.
确实有这种说法。
That is a saying.
是啊。
Yeah.
如果他们把你批得体无完肤,你肯定不想再看了,因为感觉太糟了。
If they're, like, reading you to filth, you're not gonna wanna go back because it doesn't feel good.
如果他们一直说你好话,你懂的,你肯定会想回来看。
If they're saying nice things about you, you know, you're gonna wanna go back.
所以我也说不准。
So I don't know.
也许只是套路,但我读得挺开心的。
Maybe it's just manipulation, but I'm having fun reading this.
目前看来都非常美好。
It's so far very nice.
好吧。
Okay.
接下来写着:你在创意方面总是闲不住。
Next, it says, you are creatively restless.
你的多才多艺在选择职业时往往成为障碍,因此你需要更长时间来做职业选择。
Your versatility is often an obstacle when you have to choose a career, so it takes you longer to make career choices.
好的。
Okay.
这有点负面。
That's kinda negative.
不过也不尽然。
Not really, though.
我是说,这没那么糟糕。
I mean, it's not that bad.
某种程度上是中性的。
It's kind of neutral.
我会说这是真的吗?
Would I say this is true?
某种程度上是吧。
Somewhat.
我得承认自己确实在创意上难以安定,这确实有时会阻碍我的工作效率。
I would say I'm definitely creatively restless, which I do think does impede my productivity at times.
而且它会妨碍我可能产出更多内容——理论上我能做得更多,但我执着于所做之事必须激发我的创作灵感。
And it gets in the way of me maybe, like, producing content to the extent that maybe I technically could because I'm obsessed with being creatively inspired by what I'm doing.
这种感受和追求反而导致作品不多,因为你总想着自我颠覆,如果你的思维处于这种状态的话。
And that feeling, that goal doesn't produce a lot of work because you're constantly wanting to reinvent yourself if that's where your head's at.
所以这确实毫无疑问地成为了我的障碍。
And so that's definitely gotten in the way for me for sure.
不过说到职业选择,这里提到你做决定需要更长时间。
However, when it comes to making career choices, you know, here it says it takes you longer to make career choices.
微观层面来说我认同这点。
I would say yes on a micro level.
比如我做决定确实更慢——我会非常仔细地思考每个创作,所以可能产出较少,因为决策过程更长。
Like, takes me longer to, like maybe I'm, like, not as I I I really carefully think about everything that I make, and so it maybe I make less because I take a longer time to make decisions.
但从更宏观的职业发展来看,我的直觉其实相当准。
But on a broader scale, I'm pretty intuitive career wise.
所以不是。
So no.
但说实话,当我大声说出来、把想法表达出来时,这确实引起了共鸣。
But this does kinda seem to resonate, honestly, as I'm as I'm speaking about it out loud, and it's out of my head.
是的。
Yeah.
这看起来相当准确。
It does seem pretty accurate.
好的。
Okay.
下一个。
Next.
上面写着:你的举止、幽默感以及解决问题的轻松方式,让他人觉得你有些肤浅。
It says, your manners, humor, and the ease with which you solve problems make you in the eyes of other people a bit shallow.
好的。
Okay.
现在它开始毫不留情地批评我了。
Now it's reading me to filth.
开始了。
Here we go.
这正是我们需要的。
This is what we needed.
这让别人觉得你有点肤浅。
It makes you in the eyes of other people a bit shallow.
但这个假设是错误的,因为你其实非常专注,这让你能取得好成绩。
But this is a wrong assumption because you can concentrate very well, and this enables you to have good results.
有意思。
Interesting.
好吧。
Okay.
所以它刚才把我批得体无完肤,然后突然又像是要收回那句话。
So it kinda read me for filth, and then it was like, wait.
但实际上你还是挺厉害的。
But you're actually still kind of awesome.
太喜欢这样了。
So loving that.
我确实认为这在职场中非常非常真实。
I do think this actually is very, very true in the workplace.
我在职场中非常轻松愉快。
I am so lighthearted in the workplace.
比如和团队开会时,不管怎样,我都是个搞笑的人。
Like, in meetings with my team and, like, whatever, I am a silly goose.
你懂吗?
You know?
我总爱开玩笑。
I'm joking around.
我喜欢保持轻松氛围,但实际上我是A型人格,非常条理分明、注重细节、要求精确。就像,我心里想着,如果能保持会议氛围轻松有趣、随和,但同时也能在过程中说出该说的话,保持真实,有时可能严厉或不叫严厉,而是坚定之类的。
I like to keep it lighthearted, but I actually am very type A, though, and very organized and very particular and very specific and very you know, it's like, in my head, I look at it like, if I can keep the energy of meetings lighthearted and fun and and easygoing, but then in the midst of that, also say what needs to be said and keep it very real and at times maybe harsh or not even harsh, but, like, firm or whatever.
对我来说,我觉得这样能营造更好的情绪氛围。
You know, to me, I'm like, I think that that keeps a better emotional environment.
对吧?
Right?
这样我更容易直接说'不'。
Like, it's easier for me to be like, no.
如果五分钟前我还在开玩笑,气氛融洽,这时候说'这样行不通'会更容易。
This isn't working if five minutes before I was making a joke and we were all good.
就像当我严肃起来说'好了各位'的时候。
Then it's like when I'm like, alright, you guys.
老实说,这样行不通。
To be honest, this isn't working.
我们需要改变这些那些。
We need to change this and that.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
我知道,你看,我保持轻松愉快的氛围,这样事情就能以不让人感觉受到人身攻击的方式被接受。
I know it's like you know, I keep it lighthearted so that things can be received more warmly in in a way that doesn't feel like a personal attack.
所以对我来说,是的,也许在工作场合,这种方式有时可能显得肤浅,但我最终喜欢这样工作,因为我认为这首先让一切变得更有趣,这才是最重要的。
So to me, it's like, yeah, maybe, I guess, in the workplace, it probably does come off as shallow sometimes, but I am ultimately, I like to work in that way because I think it just makes everything, number one, more fun, which is most important.
但其次,它能保持氛围良好,这样工作才能顺利完成。
But number two, it keeps the vibe good so that the work can get done.
你懂我的意思吗?
You know?
我其实觉得这个描述再次非常准确。
I actually think this is really accurate again.
我该不会要开始沉迷占星术了吧?
Am I about to be obsessed with astrology now?
我有点害怕。
I'm scared.
好吧。
Okay.
下一个。
Next.
上面说,你天性不喜欢过分强调自己在工作中付出的努力。
It says, it's not in your nature to lavishly emphasize the effort that you put in your work.
这也非常准确。
That is also very true.
但也是因为我觉得没这个必要。
But also because I don't think there's any reason to.
就像有句话说的,默默工作,等完成了再向大家展示成果之类的。
Like, you know, the sort of the quote that's like, work in silence and then show everyone what you made when it's done or something.
就是要保护工作过程,最后才展示成品。
You're like, protect the work and then show the product.
就那种感觉。
You're like, whatever.
这算是句流行语吧。
That's like a a popular saying.
我百分之百相信这一点,而且我一直主张将工作生活保持一定的私密性。
I believe in that 100%, and I'm all about keeping my work life somewhat to myself.
我是说,我今天已经谈了很多这方面的事。
I mean, I've talked about it a lot today.
但是,是的,我不会到处去讨论这些。
But, yeah, I'm not, like, walking around discussing that.
我觉得没必要。
I don't think it's necessary.
我不会在朋友聚会时和别人聊这些工作话题。
I'm not that's not what I'm chatting about with my friends, with people at parties.
这既不太有趣,也不太必要。
It's just not really interesting, and it's not really necessary.
而且这也不会让别人感到舒服,因为我们多少都会对工作道德这类敏感话题有些不安——也许不是不安,但确实是个容易引起争议的话题。
And it also doesn't make other people feel good because we all are very think everybody's a little bit insecure about not maybe not insecure, but I think work ethic and work in general is a very touchy subject.
嗯,我也不知道。
And, you know, I don't know.
我就是不会过分强调自己在做什么,因为我觉得这并不会让别人感到舒服。
It's just like I'm not gonna lavishly emphasize what I'm working on because I don't really think it makes people feel good.
事实上,我身边最亲近的人多次跟我提过,我很少向生活中的人透露自己的工作进展,以至于当某些重要事情发生时,他们会一脸懵地问:什么时候的事?
In fact, people who are really close to me have brought up to me many times, like, I don't tell people in my life what I'm working on to the point where something will happen that's maybe kind of big, and they'll be like, when what?
比如我最好的朋友、约会对象,甚至有时连我父母都这样——虽然他们平时很关心我的事。
Like, my best friends or, like, guys that I'm dating or, like, even sometimes my parents, although they're really involved.
他们总会惊讶地问:等等,
But they'll be like, wait.
这是什么时候发生的?
Since when did this happen?
所以这确实是事实。
So that definitely is true.
好吧,
Okay.
最后一个双子座特质终于讲完了,这次说得太长了。
In the last Gemini trait, finally, this was long.
它说,在某些持特定观点的人看来,你可能显得肤浅,他们将自身观点的不可改变视为坚守原则的标志,而你却没有任何教条。
It says, you might also seem shallow to people who have certain opinions and see their unchangeability as a sign of their adherence to their principles while you do not have any dogmas.
教条是指在一套特定体系中被视为绝对真理和权威的一套信念,例如宗教、政治意识形态或哲学流派。
Dogmas are a set of beliefs considered absolutely true and authoritative within a particular system such as religion, political ideology, or philosophical school.
就你而言,这不是欺骗性的适应力,而是你能向自己和他人承认错误,并接纳一个因其逻辑而成立的观点的能力。
In your case, it's not deceitful adaptability, but your ability to admit a mistake to yourself and to others and to accept an opinion that is one for its logic.
我现在其实正在恐慌发作。
I'm actually having a panic attack.
我真的要恐慌发作了,因为从来没有比这更准确描述我的了。
I'm actually having a panic attack because nothing has ever described me better.
我没在跟你开玩笑。
I'm not fucking with you.
这简直太准了。
This is so accurate.
我简直觉得,这说的就是我。
I like, this is so true about me.
我思想如此开放,这简直就是在说我。
I am so open minded, and I I am this is so me.
这完全就是我。
This is so me.
确实如此,那些思想可能更僵化的极端人士,往往会认为我某种程度上缺乏主见,就像,你知道的,他们可能觉得我有点肤浅,因为我不愿为任何立场死磕到底。
And it's so true that more extreme people who are more perhaps rigid in their beliefs about things, I think, do tend to see me as somebody who's maybe a bit spineless in a way, like, you know, who doesn't have they maybe find it, like, yeah, a bit shallow in how I am not sort of dying on any hill.
你明白吗?
You know?
因为我不了解所有事,而且我知道自己并非全知全能。
Because I don't know everything, and I know that I don't know everything.
我认为一个人能做的最明智的事情之一,就是时刻意识到自己并非无所不知。
And one of the I think one of the wisest things that you can do is be in touch with the fact that you don't know everything.
所以我真的接纳了这一点。
And so I've really leaned into that.
我觉得我天生就有这种倾向。
I think I have a natural inclination for that.
但随着年龄增长,某种程度上,我不知道,只是对事物形成了更深的信念,我反而更加认同这种态度了。
But as I've gotten older and sort of, I don't know, just developed further beliefs on things, I've even further sort of connected to that.
而且我一直在努力避免形成任何教条式的观念,如果你懂我的意思。
And I continue to strive to not have any dogmas, if you will.
我的意思是,我确实有一套坚定的道德观和价值观。
And, I mean, I I have a strong set of morals and values and stuff.
并不是说我一无所知。
Like, it's not like I don't know.
并不是说我没有主见,而是我能同时保持开放的心态。
It's not like I don't have that, but I can also keep an open mind simultaneously.
所以,再次强调,这描述得非常准确。
So, again, that's very accurate.
我们继续吧,说实话,这是耗时最长的解读,因为这是我的主要星座。
Let's move on because, honestly, like, this was the longest reading because it's my main sign.
这是我儿子的星座。
It's my son's sign.
这就像是主要的一个。
It's, like, the main one.
但我的意思是,很少有不准的地方。
But, I mean, very few things were inaccurate.
我真的不是在试图偏袒什么。
And I really am not trying to like, I am not biased.
我并不希望这个成真。
I don't want, like, this to be true.
我不需要这个成真。
I don't need this to be true.
我在这件事上没有任何利害关系。
I have no I have no skin in the game.
占星术并不是我的热情所在。
I have no like, astrology is not my, like, passion.
你懂吗?
You know?
但我不能撒谎。
But I can't lie.
这非常准确且高度具体。
This was very accurate and hyperspecific.
所以我实际上正在经历恐慌发作,感觉我们都该去研究占星术了。
So I'm actually having a panic attack and feeling like we all need to get into astrology.
就像,这是什么情况?
Like, is this what?
不过我们继续往下读吧。
Let's keep reading, though.
我简短地打断一下本期节目,告诉大家本期节目由Squarespace赞助播出。
I briefly interrupt this episode to let you know that this episode is brought to you by Squarespace.
我一直认为,如果你有一个想法,比如你真正关心的事情,你就应该实实在在地拥有它。
I've always believed that if you have an idea, like something you really care about, you should own it, literally.
通过Squarespace,你可以注册一个符合你个性的域名,并从此开始构建你的网站。
With Squarespace, you can grab the domain name that feels like you and start building from there.
无技术压力。
No tech stress.
无随机费用。
No random fees.
只需你的名字、你的风格,你的线上空间。
Just your name, your vibe, your space online.
访问 squarespace.com/emma 获取免费试用。
Go to squarespace.com/emma for a free trial.
当你准备上线时,使用优惠码 Emma 可在首次购买网站或域名时享受 10% 折扣。
And when you're ready to launch, use code Emma to get 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain.
现在回到节目。
Now back to the episode.
接下来,我们来聊聊我的上升星座,也就是我的上升宫位。
Next, let's talk about my rising sign, also known as my ascendant sign.
在这个分类中我是摩羯座。
I am a Capricorn in this category.
我的上升星座是摩羯座。
My rising sign is Capricorn.
这里说你的上升星座是你展现给别人的面具。
It says here that your ascendant, your rising sign, is the mask that you present to people.
它体现在你的个人风格以及初次见面时给人的印象上。
It can be seen in your personal style and how you come off to people when you first meet.
有人说随着年龄增长,它的重要性会降低。
Some say it becomes less relevant as you get older.
好吧。
Okay.
这里说你严肃、理性,甚至可能有点阴沉。
It says here, you are serious, rational, and perhaps even grave.
好吧。
Okay.
看,现在我开始...现在我...我不知道了。
See, now I'm starting to now I'm now I don't know.
因为我不会说自己给人的印象是严肃、理性甚至阴郁的。
Because I wouldn't say that I'm I come off as serious, rational, and perhaps grave.
我觉得自己其实挺热情的,真的。
Like, I think I'm pretty I'm pretty warm, I think.
我是说,也许远远看去会给人这种感觉。
I mean, maybe from across the room I will say this.
或许远远看去,我确实可能显得严肃、理性又阴郁。
Perhaps from across the room, I might come off as maybe serious, rational, and grave.
就像我小时候可能有点天生的臭脸相。
Like, I think I might have a little bit of a resting bitch face when I was a kid.
必须承认我小时候——很小很小的时候,大概三岁那会儿,脾气特别差。
I will say when I was a kid, like a a very young, young, young kid, like a child, like a a three year old, I was really mean.
那时候我谁都不喜欢。
Like, I didn't like anyone.
这是我父母告诉我的。
My parents told me.
比如,我父母有朋友来家里做客时,我会哭着喊‘滚出去’。
Like, one of my parents would, like, have a friend over at the house, and I would cry and be like, get out.
真的,我没开玩笑。
Like, I'm not kidding.
我当时特别刻薄。
I was really mean.
但这甚至算不上严肃或理性。
But that's not even serious or or rational.
那更像是愤怒。
That's, like, angry.
所以这似乎没什么关联性。
So that doesn't seem to resonate.
我不觉得这能说明问题。
I don't know that that resonates.
唯一有点关联的可能是——我稍微有点天生的臭脸,或者远看有点阴沉。
The only like, the little inkling is is maybe I have a little bit of a resting bitch face or, like, a little bit of a of a tood from afar.
但如果你主动过来和我交谈,我就不会那样。
But if you were to come up to me and talk to me, I am not.
我觉得我有那种气质,可能是因为我独处时比较内省。
I think I just have that vibe because I maybe am sort of introspective when I'm, say, like, alone.
比如我走在街上时,可能会显得严肃或凝重,因为我在思考。
Like, if I'm walking down the street, you know, I might look serious or grave because I'm thinking.
但如果你和我交谈,我想你的第一印象不会是这样。
But then if you were to talk to me, I think your first impression would not be that.
我觉得自己很热情。
I think I'm very warm.
年轻时我也挺热情的,但现在更难做到了。
And when I was younger, I think I was pretty warm back then too, but it's harder.
可能没那么热情了。
Maybe less.
我也不知道。
I don't know.
这感觉并不完全准确。
That doesn't feel completely accurate.
接下来,上面写着:'你以负责任、务实且谨慎的方式做决定。'
Next, it says, you make decisions in a responsible, practical, and prudent way.
我会说我的决策很多时候绝对是负责任的。
I would say my decision making a lot of times is definitely it's definitely responsible.
我认为我会做出负责任的决策。
I would say I make responsible decisions.
我不太清楚'谨慎'具体是什么意思。
I don't really know what prudent means.
所以,我们不妨查一下这个词。
So, like, let's actually look that up.
我感觉这个词的意思可能是犹豫不决。
I feel like that means, like, hesitant maybe.
让我们看看。
Let's see.
谨慎意味着行事或表现出对未来的关心和思考。
Prudent acting with or showing care and thought for the future.
确实如此。
Definitely.
好的。
Okay.
这感觉相当准确。
This feels pretty accurate.
我是说,我确实非常深思熟虑。
I mean, I'm definitely very thoughtful.
我不冲动。
I'm not impulsive.
我绝对务实。
I'm definitely practical.
而且我做决定时会考虑未来。
And I think about the future when I make decisions.
我认为这些都是事实。
I think all of this is true.
那看起来确实如此。
That that seems true.
我确实比大多数人更慎重考虑自己的决定,甚至有时会因此受到身边人的建设性批评。
I definitely think more about the decisions I make more than most, and I've even been criticized or not, like, you know, constructively criticized by people in my life, at times about that.
比如有人说我需要放松一点。
Like, you need to, like, lighten up.
别对每件事都想那么多。
Stop thinking so much about stuff.
但我其实并不完全认同这种批评。
But I actually don't necessarily agree with that criticism.
我觉得对自己的决策能力还挺满意的,不过这确实引起了共鸣。
Like, I think I'm kinda happy with my decision making skills, but that resonates.
下一个。
Next.
好的。
Okay.
现在它又在严厉批评我了。
Now it's reading me for filth again.
它说你的野心可能显得机会主义。
It says your ambitions may come off as opportunistic.
看,我真的需要深入思考这一点,因为这是在说我的负面特质。
See, I really need to dig deep here because this is saying something negative about me.
所以,赞同积极或中性的事情很容易。
So it's like, it's easy to agree with something that is, like, positive or neutral.
但当谈到可能不太好的方面时,就比较困难了。
But when it you know, talking about something that maybe is not is harder.
比如,我必须在这里对自己完全诚实。
Like, I have to really be honest with myself here.
我不认为自己显得机会主义,你知道吗?
I don't think I come off as opportune do you know what?
我现在不会了。
I don't anymore.
但回想年轻时,我确实更功利一些。
But when I look back at when I was younger, I definitely was more opportunistic for sure.
比如,我想变得,你知道,很酷。
Like, I wanted to be, you know, cool.
我想被同龄人接纳。
I wanted to be accepted by my peers.
所以我会和大家穿得一样。
And so, like, I would dress like everybody else.
我会...我也不知道。
I would I don't know.
我觉得自己很多抱负确实带着功利性。
I I think a lot of the things my ambitions were opportunistic.
我想被同龄人接纳。
I wanted to be accepted by my peers.
我想要朋友。
I wanted friends.
我希望人们从心底里觉得我很酷。
I wanted people to think I was cool in a really very visceral way.
我认为这就是机会主义。
And I think that is opportunistic.
但那是我年轻时候的事了。
But that was when I was younger.
我现在不是那样的人了。
I am not like that anymore.
谢天谢地,我已经摆脱了那种状态。
I've thankfully grown out of that.
那样活着太累了。
It's exhausting to live that way.
不过,确实,在初中和高中时,我和大家穿得一样。
But, like, yeah, in middle school and high school, I I dressed like everyone else.
我想去参加派对。
I wanted to go to the parties.
可以说,我确实努力想融入那个酷酷的朋友圈。
I would like, I I tried to be in the cool friend group for sure.
不过谢天谢地那段日子终于结束了,因为一点都不好玩。
Thank god that that era of my life is over, though, because that was not fun.
好吧。
Okay.
所以我觉得这个描述是准确的。
So I guess that's accurate.
接下来,它说你非常专业且勤奋。
Next, it says you're very professional and hardworking.
我确实非常专业且勤奋。
I definitely am very professional and hardworking.
我已经上瘾了。
I am addicted.
说实话,我觉得我有点工作成瘾,这种状态可能不太健康。
Like, I have a I think I'm addicted to working, to be honest, in a way that's probably unhealthy.
我会说,好吧。
I would say, okay.
专业方面,正如我之前说的,我确实会给工作场所带来幽默感。
Professional, I definitely, as I said earlier, bring humor to the workplace.
我不是那种在工作场合特别刻板、面无表情的人。
Like, I'm not super, like, rigid and, like, poker face in work settings.
我有点爱闹着玩。
I'm a bit silly.
所以我不确定自己算不算最专业的。
So I don't know that I'm the most professional.
我喜欢开玩笑,但我要说的是我从不缺席。
Like, I love to goof around, but I will say that I show up.
我总是按时完成任务。
I get things done on time.
我做事很有条理。
I'm organized.
我很有责任心。
I'm responsible.
所以,我是说,在这方面很专业。
So, I mean, professional in that way.
但我在职场上的形象算不上最专业的,因为我有点爱闹。
But, like like, my persona in the workplace is not the most professional, I wouldn't say, because I'm silly.
接下来是说,你运用纪律和自控力来管理自己的精力。
Next, it says, you use discipline and self control to control your energy.
确实如此。
Definitely.
不过我觉得大家都是这样。
I but I think everyone does.
我想或许天性精力较低的人就不一定了。
I guess maybe not if you're somebody who's maybe lower energy by nature.
我觉得我确实精力充沛,有时会让我容易分心,所以我必须非常努力地控制自己的精力。
I think I do have a lot of energy, and it can sometimes get me like, I can get distracted perhaps easily, so I have to really work hard to kinda control my energy.
我绝对是用自律来做到这一点的,所以这感觉是真实的。
And I definitely use discipline to do that, so that feels true.
接下来它说,你必须获得一定的社会声望和认可。
Next, it says, you must achieve some social prestige and recognition.
看,这条也把我剖析得挺透彻的。
See, this one's kinda reading me for filth too.
我现在已经不在乎这些了。
I I don't see, I don't care now at this point.
我年纪大了。
I'm older now.
我已经不再关心那些了。
I don't really care about that anymore.
但我也认为,我选择的职业本身就要求我作为个人要有社会声望和认可。
But I also think too that I've entered into a career where half like, my job is to have social prestige and recognition as a person.
比如,我是个公众人物。
Like, I'm a public figure.
这就是我的工作。
That's my job.
所以,我现在可以轻松地说,哦,我已经不在乎这些了。
So, like, it's easy for me to say now, like, oh, I don't care about it anymore.
就像是,没错,但我已经做到了。
It's like, yeah, but I did that.
那么,谁能说如果我没做到会怎样呢?
So who's to say how I'd feel if I didn't?
甚至在我年轻的时候,我就想成为受欢迎群体的一员。
And even when I was younger, I wanted to be in the popular group.
你知道,我想变得很酷。
You know, I wanted to be cool.
我希望男生们喜欢我。
I wanted boys to like me.
我年轻时真的很想被人喜欢。
Like, I really wanted to be liked when I was younger.
我想上好大学是因为那很体面,而且我还想着必须拿到奖学金。
I wanted to go to a good college because I want because that's prestigious, and I wanted but, also, I was like, I need to get a scholarship.
我对这件事简直着了魔。
Like, I was obsessed with that.
所以,很不幸,我认为这确实是事实。
So, I mean, unfortunately, I do think that that is true.
年轻时这种倾向确实更明显。
It definitely was more true when I was younger.
但现在我的处境,某种程度上可以说正在网络上经历着这种现象的极端版本。
But, also, now my circumstance, it's like I'm experiencing the most extreme version of that in a way, on the Internet.
所以我也说不清。
So I don't know.
最后但同样重要的是,摩羯座上升星座说我非常睿智,这倒不错。
And last but not least, Capricorn rising, it says I'm very wise, which is nice.
我无法确定这一点。
I can't really say that for sure.
我今年24岁。
I'm I'm 24 years old.
我...或许...也许...你知道吗?
I I'm I'm perhaps I'm maybe you know what?
也许我已经达到了我所能达到的智慧程度。
Maybe I'm as wise as I can be.
我不知道。
I don't know.
我在网上看到过有人评论说我很睿智,这非常美好也很慷慨,但我...我不确定。
I mean, I've read comments about me on the Internet that have called me wise before, which is very nice and generous, and I I don't know.
但我也看到过网上有人说我是个彻头彻尾的白痴。
But I've also read comments online that are calling me a fucking imbecile.
你懂吗?
You know?
所以,这很难说。
So it's, like, hard to say.
在网络上,每个人对你都有各种看法。
When you're on the Internet, everybody thinks everything about you.
你懂吗?
You you know?
真相很难找到。
It's, like, hard to find the truth.
而且,你知道,生活中有朋友会来找我寻求建议之类的,这让我觉得自己可能挺明智的。
And, you know, there are friends in my life who come to me for advice and stuff, and that makes me feel like perhaps I'm wise.
但我不确定。
But I don't I don't know.
这个我自己也很难判断。
That that one's hard for me to say.
好吧。
Okay.
接下来,我们聊聊我的月亮星座,它在双子座。
Next, let's discuss my moon, which is in Gemini.
明白吗?
K?
我又是个双子座。
I'm Gemini again.
我非常双子座。
I'm very much Gemini.
我的星盘上双子座出现得很多。
Gemini shows up a lot on my chart.
这里说,你的月亮星座主宰着你的情绪、心境和感受。
Your moon sign, it says here, rules your emotions, moods, and feelings.
这可能是你最认同的星座,因为它反映了你独处或极度放松时的个性。
This is likely the sign that you most think of yourself as since it reflects your personality when you're alone or deeply comfortable.
首先,它说你常常焦躁不安、心绪不宁。
First, it says, you're often restless and unsettled.
你需要一些即兴的变化。
You need changes in spontaneity.
既是也不是。
Yes and no.
我其实很爱规律生活,但在我的规律框架内,我确实渴望即兴的变化,不过要在我可控的规律范围内。
I really love routine, but within my routine, I do crave changes in spontaneity, but within my controlled routine.
所以说是也不是。
So yes and no.
就像,我觉得,就像之前讨论过的,我肯定在创作上总是静不下来。
Like, I think, like I mean, as as discussed earlier, I think I'm constantly creatively restless for sure.
这倒是真的。
That's true.
我觉得我的外在形象方面,比如我的视觉形象、我的外表,我经常对此感到不安分。
I think my identity like, I with my, like, visual identity, like, what I look like, I'm often kind of restless with that.
比如,我喜欢频繁改变造型,频率比大多数人要高。
Like, I like to switch up my look, you know, pretty frequently, I would say more than most people.
说到约会,我觉得自己在这方面通常不会感到不安分。
When it comes to dating, I mean, I feel like I'm not usually restless with that.
我就像个连续约会者,会在一段关系中停留得比应该的更久,因为我喜欢那种稳定感。
I I'm like a serial dater who will stay in a relationship for longer than I should because I I like the, you know, consistency of that.
所以我虽然不常感到不安分,但在那些关系中确实经常感到躁动,这可能正是我喜欢它的部分原因。
So I don't tend to feel but I do often feel restless in those relationships, which maybe is part of the reason why I like it.
我喜欢那种戏剧性。
I like the drama.
就像是,唉。
It's like, ugh.
希望不是这样。
Hopefully not.
但我也确实在移动状态中——以一种奇怪的方式——最能茁壮成长。
But I do also, like, thrive probably the most when I'm, like, on the move in a weird way.
我觉得生命中最有趣的时光就是那些我旅行一个月,到处走走看看的日子。
Like, I think the most fun times in my life are when I'm, like, traveling for a month going and doing this and doing that.
而且还有混乱。
And and there's chaos.
奇怪的是,那可能是我最快乐的时刻。
Like, that's when I'm probably the happiest, actually, weirdly.
虽然我喜欢规律和控制,但我最开心的时刻——或许不是开心,而是感觉最好的时候——是生活充满自发性和不断变化的时候。
Even though I love my routine and the control of that, I think I'm the most happy maybe not happy, but I feel the best when my life is very spontaneous and constantly changing.
但大多数时候我生活的现实并非如此。
But that's not the reality that I exist in most of the time.
所以我不知道该如何看待这件事。
So I don't really know how to feel about that.
这有点对又有点不对。
It's, like, kinda true and kinda not.
我对这一点感到困惑。
I'm confused about that one.
好吧。
Okay.
继续往下说。
Moving on.
接下来写着:安全感来源于思考你的感受并与他人分享,也来源于浪漫、自我表达、创造力和愉悦。
Next, it says safety lies in thinking about your feelings and sharing them with others as well as through romance, self expression, creativity, and pleasure.
好。
K.
我们来分解一下。
Let's break this down.
安全感源于思考你的感受并与他人分享。
Safety lies in thinking about your feelings and sharing them with others.
这绝对正确。
That is absolutely true.
这就是我一直在做的事。
It's all I do.
我时时刻刻都在这么做。
All I do all the time.
我坐下来。
I sit down.
在这个播客里,我和你们分享我的感受。
I talk to you about how I'm feeling on this podcast.
我打电话给家人朋友,不断和他们倾诉我的情绪。
I call up my family, my friends, constantly talking to them about how I'm feeling.
这绝对是真的。
That is absolutely true.
我想这正是我从事这份工作的原因——因为我对此感到无比自在。
And I think that that's why this is my job because I am so comfortable.
当谈论感受时,我处于最舒适的状态,这其实很反常,甚至有点反直觉,毕竟情感是脆弱的。
I'm my most comfortable when I'm talking about my feelings, which is so unusual and, like, kind of counterintuitive because feelings are so vulnerable.
但不知为何,倾诉情感反而让我更自在。
But for some reason, I feel more comfortable when I'm talking about my feelings.
确实如此。
That's very true.
我也通过浪漫、自我表达、创造力和快乐获得安全感。
And I also feel safe through romance, self expression, creativity, and pleasure.
我是说,这也相当真实。
I mean, that's pretty true too.
唯一让我警铃大作的是浪漫。
The only one that's ringing an alarm bell for me is romance.
自我表达、创造力和快乐。
Self expression, creativity, and pleasure.
我是说,靠。
I mean, fuck.
是啊。
Yeah.
这太像我了。
That's so me.
自我表达,热爱时尚,喜欢展现自我。
Self expression, love fashion, love expressing myself.
是的。
Yes.
创造力,没错。
Creativity, yes.
我热爱创造,你知道,当我发挥创造力时感觉特别安心。
I love being creative and and doing you know, I feel very safe when I'm being creative.
至于愉悦感,我觉得当人们做快乐的事情时都会感到安全。
And pleasure, I mean, I think everybody feels safe when they're doing something pleasurable.
这基本上是人之常情。
That's just kind of everyone.
说到浪漫元素,我觉得当身处一段非常安全、舒适、美好且忠诚的恋爱关系中时,感觉棒极了。
The romance element, I'm like, I think when I'm in a really safe, comfortable, beautiful, committed romantic relationship, I feel amazing.
没错。
Yes.
在那样的关系里我感到非常安心。
I feel very safe in that.
但总体来说,我对浪漫并不太热衷。
But romance in general, I'm not super keen on it.
不。
No.
比如,我需要一点时间才能放松下来。
Like, it takes a little bit for me to get comfortable.
所以你知道,有些人真的很喜欢浪漫。
So, you know, some people really love like, they love romance.
他们喜欢性。
They love sex.
就像他们只想活在浪漫的世界里,而我需要非常特定的条件都满足才行。
Like, they just wanna, like they don't they they just love living in a romantic world, and I need very particular variables to be aligned.
否则我就感觉不安全。
Otherwise, I'm not I don't feel safe.
我感觉不舒服。
I don't feel comfortable.
但当我处于合适的浪漫情境时,确实会享受。
But when I'm in the right kind of romantic situation, yes.
不过话说回来,这感觉像是所有人的共性。
But then again, that feels like everyone.
所以这一点我不太确定。
So that one, I'm not so sure about.
其余部分感觉是真实的。
The rest feels true.
接下来它说:你健谈且能轻松熟练地交谈。
Next, it says, you're talkative and speak skillfully with ease.
我是说,我他妈有个对着墙说话的播客节目。
I mean, I have a fucking podcast where I talk to the wall.
你,但终究是面墙。
You, but the wall, ultimately.
我在我的录音室里——其实就是我家里的办公室——独自对着墙说话。
I'm in my recording studio, which is an office in my house, talking to a wall by myself.
这里一个人都没有。
No one's here.
房间里没有制作人。
No producer in the room.
一个人都没有。
No one.
就我自己。
I am by myself.
有只猫在地板上睡觉。
I have a cat sleeping on the floor.
差不多就这样。
That's about it.
所以,是的,我觉得这很有共鸣。
So, yes, I think that resonates.
接下来,它说你适应力极强,这有时会让你觉得被太多方向拉扯。
Next, you are extremely adaptable, which sometimes makes you feel pulled in too many directions.
确实如此。
That is true.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得特别是在工作方面,比如,我既喜欢处理创意性的事务,同时也热衷于技术性工作,或许还包括那些更枯燥的部分。
I think especially in work in work things, like, I love working on the creative side of things, but then I also love working on, like, the technical side of things, the more boring side of things perhaps.
比如,我也真的很喜欢那些内容。
Like, I also really like that stuff.
但还有太多不同类型的事情我想去做。
But there's also so many different types of things that I wanna do.
比如,我想为它们制作播客节目。
Like, I wanna make podcast episodes of them.
有时我还想制作Instagram短视频,但同时又想拍YouTube视频。
I also wanna, like, make an Instagram reel sometimes, but then I also wanna make a YouTube video.
但接着我又会冒出些奇怪念头,比如想启动一个非常长期的项目。
But then I also wanna like, I'll have, like, a weird idea where I wanna start, like, a really, like, long term project.
然后我还想,比如,我有太多想法了,然后我就会想,哦,我想尝试表演之类的。
And then I also wanna, like, I have so many and then I'm like, oh, I wanna experiment and, like, try acting.
比如,有太多我想做又喜欢做的事情,结果让我感觉被各种可能性拉扯着,反而可能因为这种应接不暇的状态做得更少。
Like, I there's so many things that I wanna do that I like doing that it ends it leaves me feeling I feel pulled in so many different directions by so many things that I would wanna do that I end up doing probably less because I'm overwhelmed by that feeling.
我觉得确实是这样。
I think that's true.
接下来,这里说你容易感到无聊。
Next, it says you're easily bored.
老实说我不这么认为。
I wouldn't say that, to be honest.
以我现在的人生阶段来说,其实很少感到无聊。
I mean, at this point in my life, I don't really ever feel bored.
不过话说回来,我让自己保持非常忙碌的状态。
But then again, I keep myself really busy.
也许正因为容易无聊,我才学会了让自己忙个不停,这样就不常感到无聊了。
Perhaps because I'm easily bored, I've learned to keep myself really busy so that I don't feel bored as often.
所以可能从本质上讲,我觉得我确实容易感到无聊,但我只是非常擅长让自己保持忙碌。
So maybe naturally by nature, I think I probably do get bored easily, but I just am really good at keeping myself busy.
所以这很难说。
So that's it's hard to say.
接下来它说,你需要感到自己可以自由发挥创造力并创造意义,这可能会让你觉得自己处于持续的身份认同危机中。
Next, it says, you need to feel like you are free to be creative and create meaning, which can make you feel like you're in a constant identity crisis.
哇哦。
Woah.
天啊。
Oh my god.
这太准确了。
That is so true.
这太准确了。
That is so true.
我觉得关于这一点不需要再说什么了。
I don't think I need to say anything further about that.
我觉得已经说得够清楚了。
I think it's said enough.
这他妈就是事实。
That's a fucking fact.
行。
K.
接下来它说,你能准确预测一个人的情绪,但不要忽视更深层的情感动机。
Next, it says you can correctly predict the mood of a person, but do not ignore the deeper emotional motives.
这很有趣。
This is interesting.
我不太确定该怎么理解这句话,大概意思是,我能预测一个人的情绪,但也能以某种可能带有操控性的方式利用这一点。
I don't really know what I think what this means is, like, I can predict the mood of a person, but I can also use that to my advantage in a way that maybe could be manipulative.
我大概是这么理解的。
That's kinda how I'm reading this.
这话说到我心坎里了。
That resonates.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。