本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
大家好。
Hi, guys.
我是Emma Chamberlain。
It's Emma Chamberlain.
欢迎收听我的新播客《畅所欲言》。
Welcome to my new podcast, anything goes podcast.
这感觉好奇怪。
This is so weird.
我知道我们已经习惯了《愚蠢的天才》。
I know that we're used to stupid genius.
我知道现在可能有点不适应,但请兴奋起来,因为我真的很兴奋。
I know this is a little bit uncomfortable right now, but get excited because I'm really excited.
所以我决定从原来的播客《愚蠢的天才》转型到新播客《畅所欲言》,因为我觉得《愚蠢的天才》让我有点陷入瓶颈,缺乏灵感,毕竟那个播客结构很固定,主要围绕科学问题之类的话题展开,虽然这些内容确实有趣。
So I decided to switch from my podcast, stupid genius, to my new podcast, anything goes, because I was feeling a little bit stuck with stupid genius and a little bit uninspired because the podcast was very structured, and it was focused on scientific questions and stuff like that, which I do find interesting and fun.
但每周都要在播客里讨论这些话题确实很吃力,而我真正想做的是在播客里畅谈任何话题。
But it was tough to talk about that every week in a podcast when really what I wanted to do in a podcast was talk about anything.
这就是为什么我决定稍微调整方向,开始我的新播客《随心所欲》,基本上就是我想聊什么就聊什么。
So that's why I decided to kind of reroute a little bit and start my new podcast, anything goes, which is basically gonna be where I do literally anything.
所以这个播客会非常开放自由。
So it's gonna be very open ended.
我们会涉及各种类型的话题,有些严肃,有些有趣,有些可能很蠢,甚至偶尔也会有点小聪明。
There's gonna be a lot of different types of topics, some that are serious, some that are fun, some that are stupid, maybe some that are even a little genius too.
你知道的,谁也说不准。
You know, you never know.
我们可能会——可能会重温旧话题。
We might we might throw it back.
有时候我们可能也会讨论科学。
We might talk about science sometimes.
谁知道呢?
Who knows?
大概不会吧。
Probably not.
别抱太大希望。
Don't get your hopes up.
但我们基本上会聊任何话题。
But we're basically just gonna talk about anything.
我觉得这样对我的创造力更有利,因为我想当天聊什么就聊什么。
I think this works a lot better for me creatively because I just wanna be able to talk about whatever I want that day.
我不要任何条条框框。
I want no structure.
我觉得这种方式让我发挥得更好,因为能想出更棒的内容。
I feel like I work better in that way because I come up with better stuff.
而且我认为这样的对话会更加真实。
And I think the conversation is a lot more genuine.
我还想让大家更多地参与播客,这样我们就能就每周的主题或任何话题展开讨论。
I also wanna involve you guys more in the podcast so that we can kind of have a conversation about whatever the topic is that week or just whatever.
每周我都会收集大家的问题,并在每期节目最后进行解答。
Every week, I'll be taking questions from you guys, and we'll be addressing them at the end of each episode.
内容完全由你们决定。
And it can be whatever you want.
无论是感情问题需要建议,还是朋友间的矛盾,或者任何其他事情——我都不介意。
If you have relationship problems and you need advice, if you have friend issues, if you're I don't care.
我随时在这里。
I'm here.
我们有一个推特账号。
We have a Twitter account.
账号是AG podcast,AG代表'百无禁忌',你们可以在上面留言提问。
The account is at AG podcast, AG standing for anything goes, and you guys can tweet questions.
每周录制节目时,我都会在推特上发布当期话题。
And every week when I'm recording my episode, I will tweet the topic.
如果你们对该话题有具体问题,那正是通过推特向我提问的好时机。
So if you guys have any specific questions about that topic, that's a great time to tweet me about that.
我们还开通了语音信箱服务,号码是567 Emma(即(567) 275-3662)。
We also have a phone number where you can leave a voice mail, and that number is 567 Emma or (567) 275-3662.
你可以留下简短的语音留言,我们会在讨论完本期主要内容后,在播客中回答你的问题。
And you can leave a short voice mail, and we'll answer your question on the podcast once we're done talking about the beef of the episode.
我迫不及待要开始了。
I'm so excited to get started.
这一定会非常有趣。
This is gonna be so fun.
《随心所欲》的剧集将于2月20日起每周四更新。
Episodes of Anything Goes release every Thursday starting February 20.
记得在日历上标记一下。
Mark your calendars or whatever.
记得在Apple播客、Spotify、radio.com或你获取播客的其他平台上免费订阅。
And make sure to subscribe for free on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, radio.com, or wherever else you get your podcasts.
如果你有任何问题,你知道在哪里能找到我。
And you have any questions, you know where to find me.
2月20日开始,每周四,我们不见不散。
February 20, every Thursday, let's get it.
让我们嗨起来。
Let's party.
一切皆有可能。
Anything goes.
我们正在进行第二轮。
We're doing this round two.
希望这是我最后一次重新调整播客方向。
Hopefully, this is my last round of rerouting podcasts.
希望这次我们能坚持下去。
Hopefully, this is the one we stick with.
只有天知道。
God only knows.
周四见。
See you on Thursday.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。