本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
怎么了,小胖蜂们?
What's up, fatty bees?
我是布里安娜,既是母亲也是妻子,连续创业者,还是《坏蛋基础妞》播客的主持人。
I'm Brianna, mom, wife, serial entrepreneur, and host of the Badass Basic Bitch podcast.
每周我都会与看似普通却做着非凡之事的女性对话,并将她们的故事分享给你们。
Each week, I sit down with a seemingly ordinary woman who's doing extraordinary things, and I get to share her story with you.
那我们就开始吧。
So let's go.
系好安全带,我们要直面现实,深入探讨那些无人提及的真相。
Buckle up as we're going to get real and dive into the shit nobody talks about.
欢迎来到‘坏女孩B俱乐部’。
Welcome to the Baddie B Club.
是投资。
It's investing.
关键在于拥有那些核心要素,即多元化的收入来源。
It's having those critical pieces, the different sources of income.
就是问自己,如果工作没了,我还能站稳脚跟吗?
It's saying to yourself, if the job gets taken away, can I stand on my two feet?
真的吗?
Really?
而且每隔十年左右,我能否仅凭双脚承受住这些多重挫折?
And can I withstand those multiple setbacks on my two feet every decade or so?
这才叫财务韧性。
Then we're talking being financially resilient.
我们终有一死,积累的所有财富——我指的是物质财富——都将被留下。
We're all going to die at some point, and all the wealth we accumulate, and I'm talking about physical wealth, is going to be left behind.
统计数据显示,到第三代时,90%的遗产都会消失殆尽。
The statistics show that by the third generation, 90% of the wealth left behind is gone.
欢迎回到《坏蛋基本婊》新一期节目。
Welcome back to another episode of Badass Basic Bitch.
今天的嘉宾是凯莎·布莱尔,被尊称为全面财富之母,她是《全面财富》系列畅销书的作者。
On today's episode, we are joined with Keisha Blair, widely known as the mother of holistic wealth, is the best selling author of the holistic wealth book series.
她的工作帮助人们建立财务独立、抗风险能力和目标驱动的生活。
Her work empowers people to build financial independence, resilience, and purpose driven lives.
所以Keisha,非常感谢你今天能来参加我们的节目。
So Keisha, thank you so much for being with us today.
谢谢邀请。
Thank you for having me.
很高兴来到这里。
It's good to be here.
在我们开始之前,不如先聊聊你是谁以及你是做什么的?
So before we get started, why don't we talk about who you are and what you do?
好的。
Yeah.
当然。
Absolutely.
感谢这么精彩的介绍。
So thanks for the wonderful introduction.
嗯,我是凯莎。
So, yeah, I'm Keisha.
你知道,我多年前就开始了这段整体财富之旅,2019年出版了第一本书,刚好赶在新冠疫情爆发前,我记得是次年二、三月份左右。
And, you know, I started on this holistic wealth journey years ago, you know, with the publication of the first book in 2019, and that hit just before COVID, you know, did in the following February, I think, March.
然后它就自发地发展起来了。
And then it's just taken a life of its own.
整体财富运动发展迅猛,主要由女性推动,她们对这个理念很感兴趣——金钱和净资产并不能定义我们。
The holistic wealth movement has grown substantially, mostly driven by women who are just interested in this message that money alone and our net worth alone doesn't define us.
我们需要重新定义成功,重新定义财富。
Like, we need a new definition of success, a new definition of wealth.
后来逐渐形成了整体财富研究院,我是创始人。
And it's it's, you know, it's formed into the Institute on Holistic Wealth, which I am the founder of.
当然,我还主持《整体财富》播客节目。
And, course, I host the Holistic Wealth podcast.
我受训成为经济学家。
I'm an economist by training.
正如你所想象的,在我的职业生涯中,我处理过许多这类问题,比如经手的案件、女性赋权、金融事务、全球经济形势、需要采取的措施,以及我们如何衡量财富、成功及其间的一切。
So as you can imagine, in my professional life, I've dealt with a lot of these issues in terms of, you know, the files I've worked on and women's empowerment and finances and the global economy and what needs to happen and how we measure, right, wealth and success and everything in between.
在我丈夫多年前不幸去世后,作为一名经济学家,我思考着如何能结合个人经历和职业经验,构建一个帮助人们克服挫折的框架。
And after my husband died tragically years ago, I thought to myself as an as an economist, how can I come up with a framework to help people overcome setbacks based on my own personal experience and based on my professional experience?
就在那时,我提出了整体财富框架。
And that's when I came up with the holistic world framework.
布丽安娜,我的经历和你很相似——我知道你的故事,知道你在生活崩塌时把所有家当塞进车里、驾车搬离的经历。
And I have a similar story to yours, Brianna, because I know your story, you know, of, you know, packing up everything in your car and driving and moving, you know, when things fell apart.
我做了差不多相同的事。
And I kinda did the same thing.
丈夫去世后,我把所有东西装进40英尺的集装箱运走,给自己留出时间思考人生的下一步。
I packed everything into a 40 foot container after my husband died and headed away to take time to, you know, figure out my next steps in my life.
这开启了一段新旅程,就是整体财富之旅。
You know, it started a new journey, this holistic wealth journey.
是啊,谢谢你问起这个。
So, yeah, thanks for asking me that.
但这大概就是这一切如何演变而来的过程。
But that's kind of the evolution of how this all came about.
然后这个概念,对吧?
And then this concept, right?
感谢你分享是什么启发了你发展这个概念。
Like you thank you for sharing what inspired you to develop the concept.
但或许可以再给我们多解释一下,比如定义什么是整体财富。
But maybe give us a little bit more in like defining what holistic wealth is.
好的,当然可以。
Yeah, absolutely.
整体财富,正如我在书中定义的——我这里还有个版权声明《整体财富》。
So holistic wealth, as I defined it in the book, and I have like a copyright here, Holistic Wealth.
这是扩展更新版。
This is the expanded and updated edition.
正如我所说,这是一种重新定义。
As as I said, it's a redefinition.
因此,定义我们的不仅仅是净资产,整体财富还包括心理健康、情绪健康、精神健康、身体健康、人生目标与意义,当然还有财务健康。
So it's not just our net worth that defines us, but holistic wealth is also inclusive of our mental health or emotional health or spiritual health or physical health, life purpose and meaning, and, of course, our financial health.
这是其中一大支柱。
That's a big pillar of it.
要知道,所有这些因素结合起来,能让我们感受到完整性和目标感,综合作用下我们更能克服挫折。
And, you know, all of those combined give us a sense of wholeness, purpose, and they're, you know, combined, we're better able to overcome setbacks.
当你只依赖整体财富的某一个支柱时——无论是财务方面还是身体健康方面——就像一把没有腿的凳子,或是只有一条腿的凳子。
When you rely on one pillar of holistic wealth, whether it's just the financial piece or whether it's just the physical health piece, as you can imagine, it's like a stool without legs or a stool with one leg.
你不能坐享其成。
You can't sit on it.
你不能依赖它。
You can't depend on it.
这就是为什么我们提出了整体财富这个概念。
And that's why we have this concept of holistic wealth.
因为在我的旅程中,我记得当我丈夫去世时,我带着他的遗物——装在一个白色塑料袋里的结婚戒指和一些珠宝——走出医院的那一刻,我意识到了这一点。
Because in my journey, I realized I remember when my husband died and I walked out of the hospital with his belongings in a white plastic bag and, you know, some things like his wedding ring, some jewelry.
我突然意识到,生命的意义远不止于此。
And it dawned on me, there's more to life than this.
对吧?
Right?
因为这些只是他留下的有形的、重要的物质物品。
Because this is what the physical tangible things of importance that he was left behind.
但那些并不是全部。
But that wasn't it.
这些东西现在只能放进某个容器里,我可能会作为纪念品留给孩子们——事实上我也确实这么做了。
Those were just going to go in some container now that I would probably keep as a keepsake for the kids, which I did.
真正重要的是他的精神遗产,他对人们的影响,他改变过的生命,以及留给家人的精神财富。
What matters was his legacy, his impact on people, the lives that he impacted, the legacy he left with his family.
这就是我在他去世那晚突然领悟到的。
And that's what dawned on me, you know, the night he died.
我把这个感悟写进了一篇病毒式传播的文章,后来促成了这本书的诞生。
And I wrote about that in a viral article that led to this book.
那篇文章被转载了,大概有150多个网站吧。
And that article, you know, was reposted, I don't know, by over 150 websites.
但核心观点就是:我们终有一死。
But that's basically the gist of it is that we're all going to die at some point.
我们积累的所有物质财富终将被抛在身后。
And all the wealth we accumulate, and I'm talking about physical wealth, is going to be left behind.
我最近刚发布了一期关于代际财富的播客节目。
And, you know, I just released this podcast episode about generational wealth.
整体性财富才是新型的代际财富。
Holistic wealth is a new generational wealth.
统计数据显示,到第三代时,90%遗留的物质财富都会消失。
The statistics show that by the third generation, 90% of the wealth, physical wealth left behind is gone.
想象一下,到第三代时,90%的物质财富就荡然无存了。
By the third generation, if you can imagine that, 90% of the physical wealth is gone.
这确实让人深刻认识到整体性财富的重要性。
And so it really brings home the importance of holistic wealth.
对吧?
Right?
因为那时我们会意识到,真正留下的是我们对家人的影响、那些友谊和人脉网络。
Because then we realize it's our family's impact we leave on others, those friendships, the networks.
不仅如此,当我们活着的时候——无论是心理健康还是身体健康。
Not only that, but when we're living, when we're alive, you know, or mental health or physical.
你知道吗?
And you know what?
2025年刚开始就让人感觉难以置信,新闻里看到的那些事简直超乎想象。
Like, 2025 is off to a kinda start where you're just like, I cannot believe what I'm seeing on the news.
对吧?
Right?
你就会想,知道吗?
You're just like, you know what?
现在能拯救我的,就是我的心理健康、灵性健康,还有身体健康——尤其是尽量减少压力。
The things that are going to save me now, right, are my mental health, my spiritual health, like the my physical health, especially to minimize stress.
当然,这些就是我们正在关注通胀的原因。
And those are the things that are going of course, we're watching inflation.
当然,我们也在关注关税问题。
Of course, we're watching the tariffs.
当然,我们关注着一切动向。
Of course, we're watching everything.
所以金钱方面,我知道北美很多人都在担忧,无论是美国还是加拿大,都在担心接下来会发生什么。
So the money aspect, I know a lot of people are worried in North America, both in The United States and in Canada, what's going to happen.
但这就是为什么我说所有这些支柱都如此紧密相连。
But that's why I'm saying all these pillars are so intertwined.
对吧?
Right?
它们对我们的日常生活都至关重要。
They're all so important to our day to day living.
是啊。
Yeah.
这确实很有趣,因为如果我采用这个概念,它会非常有影响力——假设你拥有数亿美元。
It's really interesting because if I take that concept, and it's really impactful because let's say you have the hundreds of millions of dollars.
对吧?
Right?
当然。
Sure.
这可能延续超过三代人。
That may go beyond three generations.
当你想到成瘾、虐待的代际创伤,或者我们对待女性、孩子的方式,这些影响真的可以延续很多代。
When you think about the generational trauma of addiction or abuse or the way that we treat women or our children, that can really last so many generations.
所以你所说的就像物质财富。
And so what you're saying is like the physical wealth.
对吧?
Right?
你可能带着300万美元离世。
The you may you may die with $3,000,000.
嗯,很可能这笔钱传不到第四代。
Well, chances are that's not gonna make it to the fourth generation.
它会被花掉。
It's going to get spent.
它会消失殆尽。
It's going to be gone.
但我们展示人际关系的方式、对待子女的方式、培养儿女自信心的方式等等,都将影响他们及其行为方式,并且这种影响会代代延续下去。
But the way that we showcase our relationships, treat our children, build our our daughters and sons' confidence, etcetera, is going to impact them and how they are, and it's going to continue down the line.
你是这个意思吗?
Is that what you're saying?
这正是我要表达的。
That's absolutely what I'm saying.
而且,你知道,一旦经历改变人生的挫折,这种感觉就会变得无比真实。
And, you know, once you go through a life altering setback, it becomes so real.
对吧?
Right?
我们必须,你知道,专注于韧性。
That we have to, you know, focus on resilience.
我们真的需要,你知道,锻炼我们的心理肌肉。
We have to really, you know, build our mental muscles.
我们必须向下一代灌输一种思维方式。
We have to instill in the next generation a mindset.
你提到了信心,一种能帮助他们成长的心态,而他们也会遭遇失败。
You mentioned confidence, a mindset that will help them grow and they will fail.
但他们如何应对失败呢?
But how do they cope with failure?
他们如何应对挫折呢?
How do they cope with setbacks?
他们如何学会克服困难呢?
How do they learn to overcome?
你说得对。
And you're right.
有太多代际创伤在传递,你看,即便在我们这一生中,通过世界各地不同的全球现象,比如新冠疫情,诸如此类。
There's so much generational trauma being passed down, you know, even when we look in our lifetime and by different global phenomena around the world, like COVID nineteen, everything.
这确实突显了一个核心理念:我们在思考日常生活时,需要采取整体性的方法。
So it really does bring to the fore that whole notion of, you know, we need to be holistic in our approach when we think about our daily lives.
因为我们正面临职业倦怠的流行病。
Because we think about the burnout epidemic.
我们正经历孤独的流行病。
We have a loneliness epidemic.
太多人在压力中死去。
So many people are dying, stressed out.
所以我常说,整体性财富就像是职业倦怠的解药——因为我们正在学习更可持续地生活,将价值观置于首位,并以此为导向生活,而不是一味追求那种根本不适合我的、过时的成功定义。
And so this is kind of like and I've always said that holistic wealth is kind of the antidote to burnout because we're learning to live our lives more sustainably and to put our values to the fore and kind of live with those instead of just thinking, okay, you know, how can I carry out this old fashioned definition of success that really doesn't suit me, really doesn't suit me?
当我深入审视内心时,发现那并非我真正想要的。
And when I look deep under the surface, it's not really what I want.
你知道,那并不能真正让我成长、茁壮,让我感到健康、完整且充满意义。
You know, It's not really what's making me grow and thrive and feel healthy and whole and purposeful.
简单来说就是这样。
So that's basically it in a nutshell.
这真的很触动我,因为我有过结婚、离婚又再婚的经历。
This is real it's like really hitting home for me because I was previously married and divorced and remarried.
当我第一次考虑是否要离婚时,内心有个声音说:我可以撑到孩子18岁。
And when I was making that decision of do I get divorced that first time, there was a part of me that was like, how, like, I could just I could last until I'm 18 or until the kids are 18.
我可以撑下去。
I could last.
顺便说,我离婚时最小的孩子还不到两岁。
And, like, by the way, I got divorced when my youngest was not even two.
那时我就想,我能做到。
And I was like at that point, I was like, I could do this.
我能坚持下去。
I could last.
这将会非常重要。
This is gonna be really important.
说实话,我并不想为此哭泣,但那一刻我真的震惊了,布丽安娜。
And I, like, don't wanna cry about this, but there was a moment where I was like, holy shit, Brianna.
你在教给孩子什么?
What are you teaching your children?
你向他们展示的是什么样的关系和婚姻?
What are you showing them a relationship, a marriage looks like?
你为什么要这样对待他们?
Why would you do that to them?
这就是让我下定决心的重要原因之一——必须到此为止,因为我母亲就是这样做的。
And that was one of the big things that I was like, I it it ends here because that's what my mom did.
这就是下一代的命运,而我决定在此画上句号。
That's what the next and I was like, it ends here.
我绝不允许这样的婚姻继续,也绝不让我的孩子认为这就是婚姻的模样。
I will not allow for this to be my marriage, and I will not allow for my children to think that is a marriage.
是啊。
And Yeah.
就像你说的那样,我这么做都是为了他们。
Like, exactly what to what you're saying, I did that because of them.
我当时就想,哪怕我们失去所有钱财,哪怕我和三个孩子挤在狭小的公寓里,哪怕我再也结不了婚,我都不在乎。
And I was like, I literally don't care if we lose all of our money, and I'm in, like, this tiny little apartment with three kids, and I never get married again.
我不在乎,因为我不想离开这个世界时,知道我的女儿们或儿子可能正经历像我这样的婚姻,而我却对此一无所知。
I don't care because I don't want to leave this world with this with this knowing that maybe my girls or my son are in a marriage like mine, and then I'm leaving not knowing Right.
他们在那种情况下会怎样。
What happened with them in that.
我认为这种全面富足非常重要,因为最终事情有了圆满结局——现在他们能见识到真正婚姻的模样。
And I think this holistic wealth is so important because now it worked out for me in a really good way, because now they get to see what a marriage is is really like.
但这之所以重要,是因为它让我感到充实,带给我的快乐远胜金钱。
But it's so important because it fulfills me and brings me so much more joy than dollars.
是啊。
Yeah.
完全正确。
Absolutely.
你说得太对了。
And you're so right.
因为就像你说的,我辅导过很多经历离婚的女性,她们承受的不仅是情感创伤,还有金钱创伤等等,这些都可能传递给下一代。
Because like, as you're speaking, like, I I've coached so many women who've gone through divorce and, you know, the scars that they bear from that, not just the emotional scars, but the money trauma and all of that, you know, can get passed on.
你说得太对了。
And you're so right.
当我们固守社会对成功婚姻的定义时,通常只意味着婚姻持续存在。
When we cling to the, you know, societal definition of what a successful marriage is, Generally, it really means, yes, it lasts.
对吧?
Right?
这就像是最基本的标准。
That's like the basis.
但我认为我们需要根据不同的情况重新定义成功婚姻的样子。
But I think we need to redefine what that looks like for us under, you know, like different circumstances.
我深知家庭被撕裂的痛苦,无论是因死亡还是离婚。
And I know what it is to have your family ripped apart, you know, whether it's by death or by divorce.
而且,你知道,这确实是一个非常痛苦的过程。
And, you know, it really is a very painful process.
孩子们正在吸收这一切。
Kids are absorbing all of that.
而且,你知道,有时候你做的绝对是正确的事。
And, you know, sometimes and you did the absolute right thing.
关键在于拥有一个充满爱的家。
The the thing is having a a loving home.
对吧?
Right?
一个充满关怀的家,树立这样的榜样,因为他们正在吸收这一切。
A a caring home, modeling that because they're absorbing all of that.
你知道吗,当我们经历创伤时,我们会吸收那些甚至没有意识到的东西,这真的很神奇,其中包含了太多影响我们情感和财务的东西,并且会代代相传。
And, you know, it's amazing when we go through trauma that we absorb things that we're not even conscious of, and there's so much wrapped up in there, you know, that affects us emotionally with our finances and gets passed down.
所以我们在生活中需要非常小心,当然也要更加清醒地意识到我们正在传递给孩子们的东西,这份遗产。
So we need to be very careful in our lives, definitely, and more conscious, you know, of of what we are passing down to our kids, the legacy.
我们真正想传承给他们的遗产是什么?
What's the real legacy that we want to pass down to them?
是创伤的遗产吗?
Is it one of trauma?
还是爱的遗产?
Is it one of love?
这从来都不是件容易的事。
And it's never an easy thing.
但我认为你的故事,当然还有你分享的内容非常重要。
But I think your story and, of course, what you've shared is very important.
那么这种思维方式呢?
So what about this mindset?
我们该如何开始改变人们的思维方式?
How do we start to change people's mindset?
因为我确实认为我们天生就相信——甚至可以说是被教导——一切都与金钱有关。
Because I do think that we we naturally believe and are are kind of, like, taught is all about money.
你必须保障自己和孩子的未来,建立世代财富。
You have to secure yourself and your children, build generational wealth.
这种观念已经深深根植于我们的思想中。
Like, it's it's so ingrained in us.
那么我们该如何转变这种思维,超越金钱的局限去思考?
So how do we change that mindset to think beyond the dollars?
首先,这一切都始于价值观——我们所秉持的价值观,以及我们希望传承给孩子的价值观。
First of all, like, it's it's it all starts with values and the values that we embrace and the values that we want to pass down to our kids.
现在我觉得,当我们讨论世代财富时,这个问题有两个不同层面,与金钱思维模式有所不同。
Now I feel like, you know, two different parts of the question when we talk about generational wealth, kind of different from like money mindset.
所以我打算先谈谈世代财富,因为这是我最近思考的话题——我刚录制了一期关于这个的播客节目。
So I'm going to start with let me start with generational wealth because that's that's a topic that's kind of on my mind because I just did a podcast episode on it.
但毫无疑问,财务部分非常重要。
But, you know, definitely the financial part is very important.
我想特别强调,财务韧性、财务健康至关重要,这也是我一直在为每个人倡导和讨论的内容。
Like, I I want to underscore that that financial resilience, financial wellness is critical and something I talk about and advocate for for everyone.
当我们陷入消极金钱观时,往往是将整个自我价值与特定净资产或某种成功标准绑定,而这些标准实际上并不持久。
Where we get in negative money mindset territory is when we think when we start wrapping our entire identity in a particular net worth, in a particular success kind of metric that really isn't, you know, it's it's it's not permanent.
它们不会长久。
It doesn't last.
我在书中讨论过永久财富的概念,我们以为的很多永久财富其实并非如此。
I talked about the notion of permanent wealth in the book, and a lot of what we think is permanent wealth isn't permanent wealth.
正如你所说,当我们离世时——
So when we pass on, it's like what you said.
你可以留给子女900万美元,但若没有教会他们管理这笔钱的思维方式,甚至没有培养他们的抗压能力和价值认知——
You can pass on $9,000,000 to your kids, but you haven't equipped them with or the mindset in general to manage that money, or you haven't even equipped them with a mindset of resilience and one of knowing their values.
到第三代时财富往往蒸发殆尽,原因在于我们多数人及家庭教育中缺乏坐下来认真谈论金钱、梳理价值观、并通过讲述家族故事让孩子理解财富来源的环节。
And part of the reason that by the third generation, that wealth is all evaporated is because a lot of us and a lot of parenting does not include really sitting down, having money conversations, and really working out values and and talking about the family story with our kids in a way where they appreciate how this money came about.
什么是家族价值观?
What are the family values?
我们坚守的价值观是什么?包括如何待人接物、如何生活、关于诚信、社区意识或自我价值的认知。
What are the values we hold true in how we treat other people, in how we live our lives, in terms of integrity or sense of community or sense of self worth.
这些也是我们必须传承的世代财富的一部分。
And those are part of the generational wealth that we have to pass down as well.
因为当我们思考世代财富时,大多数人只想到金钱。
Because when we think about generational wealth, most of us are just thinking about money.
是的。
Yeah.
但它不仅仅是金钱。
But it's not just money.
我们还在传递创伤。
We're also passing down trauma.
实际上,如今我们传递的创伤比金钱更多。
We're actually passing down more trauma than we're passing down money nowadays.
我认为许多人会认同这一点。
And I think many people would agree with that.
我们正在传递更多创伤,而且有新闻循环和其他外部因素在助长这种创伤的传递。
We're passing down more trauma, and we have the new cycle and everybody else out there to help us pass down that trauma.
那么我们能为孩子们做些什么来缓冲这些影响呢?
So what we what can we do to buffer our kids?
我们能为自己的生活做些什么来缓冲呢?
What can we do to buffer our lives?
这正是我一直倡导的整体财富观和原则,自从我的书出版以来,我也这样教育自己的孩子,这是可行的。
And it's the same holistic wealth mindset and principle that I've been preaching about, you know, since the book came out that I do with my own kids, which is okay.
具体来说,这包含两个部分。
Tell me about and there are two parcels to it.
在心态方面,我们需要培养一种整体财富观。
In terms of our mindset, we want to engender a holistic wealth mindset.
那么这种观念具体是指什么?
And what what is what is that?
它是指培养一种具有韧性、目标感和意义感的心态。
Well, it's engendering a mindset of resilience, of purpose, of meaning.
我们通过不把人际关系视为零和博弈,而是思考如何实现多方共赢,如何互相帮助共同成长,同时不把挫折视为永久性的,而是看作人生中暂时的经历。
And, you know, we do that by thinking not in terms of just lose lose with other people and our relationships, but thinking about how we can all win and how we can all help each other strive and grow and not thinking about setbacks in a temp in a permanent way, but as a temporary thing that happens to us sometimes.
我们能够克服这些困难。
And we can get over that.
对吧?
Right?
因为我们工具箱里有应对的工具。
Because we have the tools in our toolbox to do so.
这部分内容我在书里和《全面财富个人手册》中也提到过。
So that's kind of part and I spoke about that in the book as well and in the holistic wealth personal workbook.
但教导孩子这些观念至关重要,因为当我们把自我价值绑定在某个成功标准上时,一旦生活出现变故,就会觉得自己失败了。
But, you know, it's so critical that we teach our kids these things because I think when we tie our identity to a certain metric of success, once something falls apart in life, we feel like we failed.
特别是当这种失去并非我们过错造成时——要知道,生活中并非所有事都能由我们掌控。
And especially when it's taken away through no fault of our own, but, you know, like, we know we don't control everything in life.
人们会失业。
People will lose jobs.
人们会生病。
People will get sick.
人们终将逝去
People will die.
我们该如何增强自身的韧性,尤其是财务韧性?
How are we making ourselves more resilient and also more financially resilient too?
这正是我们需要做的——培养这种思维方式
Well, that's what we have to do is we have to engender this kind of mindset.
因此当我们思考代际财富时,也要考虑到我们传承的内容
And so when we think about generational wealth, we're thinking about that as well, you know, in terms of what we're passing down.
这需要我们保持清醒认知,因为数据显示第二代就会消耗60%的财富,到第三代90%都会消失——这迫使我们重新审视这个问题
And it's something that we need to be conscious about because if by the second generation, second generation, get this, 60% of wealth is gone, and by the third, 90% is gone, then I think we have to think about it differently.
这些统计数据表明我们在传承方式、动机、宣扬的价值观以及对财富的认知上都存在严重问题
I think we have an issue when we have those statistics to tell us there's something drastically wrong about how we're passing this down, the reason we're doing it, the values that we've been espousing, and what we've been telling ourselves this represents.
试想若没有心理健康,孩子们缺乏自我价值感,这样的财富究竟意味着什么?
And, you know, what exactly does it really represent if we don't have mental health, if our kids are not mentally healthy, if they are not feeling worthy, if they lack that self worth.
那么我们真正传承的到底是什么?
So what are we really passing down?
这就是问题所在。
So that's the question.
我希望每位听众都能思考这个问题,尤其是当我们正步入经济形势更加动荡、全球经济前景不明朗的时期。
And I think everybody you know, I'm hoping everybody listening in will think about that too, especially as we're going into more, you know, choppy territory with the economy and the global economy and where we're heading.
我内心有一部分认为,很多人——尤其是我这个年纪或更年轻的人——对父母的钱财抱有理所当然的索取心态。
There is a part of me that thinks there's a lot of people, especially my age and probably younger maybe, that have this entitlement to their parents' money.
是的。
Yeah.
我经常听到这种说法。
And I hear I hear this a lot.
我住在德克萨斯州的奥斯汀。
And I live in Austin, Texas.
我住在西湖区。
I live in Westlake.
那里有很多世代传承的财富。
It's a it has a lot of old money.
我估计这里30%的父母辈都是土生土长的本地人。
And I would say 30% of the parents who are here have been here forever.
他们出生在这里,父母都很有钱。
Like, they were born here, and their parents have a lot of money.
他们能留在这里完全是靠父母的财富。
And the reason why they're here is because of their parents' money.
比如他们的房子和所有东西都是父母买的。
Like, their parents have bought their houses and just everything.
观察这种现象很有意思,因为我成长的环境里根本没人继承财产。
And it is interesting to see that because I do not come from any place where anybody is inheriting money.
在我老家,父母去世时你继承的只有债务。
You inherit debt when your parents die, like, where I come from.
但这里有种理所当然的权利意识,比如'我的遗产在哪里'这类想法。
And there's, like, this entitlement, right, of like, well, where's what's my inheritance type of stuff?
而我在成年后非常幸运地拥有了成功的事业。
And and I've been very privileged in my adult life to have a successful business.
我们确实设立了一个信托基金。
And we do have, like, a trust.
所以当我们去世时,会有遗产继承,但会以完全不同的方式构建。
So when we do pass away, there's going to be inheritance, but it's going to be structured a very different way.
不是简单地说'给你钱'这样。
It's not like, here's your money.
而是以不同的结构方式处理。
It's structured in a different way.
说实话,我现在正在做一件希望我父母当年能做的事——教孩子们关于投资、储蓄和消费的知识。
And something that I'm doing right now that, honestly, I wish my parents did is I'm teaching my kids about investing and savings and spending money.
他们都要通过劳动赚钱,然后把钱存入一个实际应用里随时查看,还拥有自己的投资组合。
And they all do things to earn money, and they put it in, like, an actual app that they can see it, and they have their their investments.
这对他们来说特别有趣,因为他们的资产已经增长了约50%。
And it's been so fun for them to see because, you know, their stuff has grown, like, 50%.
过去几年里,他们的账户里已经存了大约2000美元。
And they've got, like, $2,000 in there over the past years.
他们已经让它增长了。
They've grown it.
但这教会他们的是,这些钱不是可以随便动用的。
But what it's teaching them is, like, that is not money that I take from.
对吧?
Right?
那是我的投资资金。
That's my investments.
那是我为将来准备的钱。
That's my money for when I'm older.
这个概念就是:账户里有这笔钱,并不意味着你可以随意取出花掉。
And just that concept of just because you have that money in your account doesn't mean you get to just take it out and spend it and do whatever you want.
这笔钱是有特定用途的。
It's there for a purpose.
如果你想有零花钱、目标资金或储蓄,就必须学会如何规划。
And if you want spending money or goal money or saving money, you have to learn how to do that.
仅仅是这个小观念就能改变我处理财务的方式。
Just that little thing would have changed my life when dealing with finances.
那么,我们还能教下一代哪些方法,如你所说,让他们在经济上更具韧性和责任感?
So what are what are some other things that we can teach the generation below us on how to, like you said, be financially resilient and responsible.
是的。
Yeah.
不。
No.
完全同意。
Absolutely.
你提到的这些教育孩子的技能非常棒。
And you've raised some amazing skills that you're teaching your kids.
投资的威力是巨大的,这是我们实现财务独立的关键,也是培养财务韧性的重要部分。
I mean, the power of investing is huge, and that's a big part of how we become financially independent, and it's a big part of how we become financially resilient.
你知道吗,这真的很有趣。
And, you know, it's so funny.
书中有一整章专门讲财务韧性,尤其是经历了那场悲剧后,我深刻体会到它的重要性。
There's an entire chapter in the book about financial resilience, and it's really come home to me, especially since I've gone through that tragedy, how important it is.
你说得对。
And you're right.
我们需要教会孩子们,没错,那笔资金确实存在,但它不仅仅是为了即时满足。
We need to teach our kids that, yes, that pot of funds is there, but it's not just there for your immediate gratification.
比如我在学院培训全息财富顾问时,我告诉他们:知道吗?
Because when, for instance, I train my holistic wealth consultants who I train at the institute, I'm teaching them that, you know what?
我们的目标是建立能承受每十年两次人生重大挫折的投资组合。
Let's aim for a portfolio that can withstand two life altering setbacks per decade.
我认为即便现在来看,考虑到当前形势,这个标准都算保守了。
And I think even right now, that's conservative with how things are going.
所以无论是教育孩子、青少年还是成年人,关于财务韧性的核心理念应该是:每十年都能承受两次财务冲击。
So if we are, you know, either teaching kids or teens, you know, or even adults, how we look at financial resilience, for me, the bedrock goal is every decade, I should be able to withstand two financial shocks, put it that way.
我的投资组合应该具备什么条件呢?
And what does my portfolio have?
我该如何进行压力测试,以确定我的投资组合能否承受每十年两次重大财务冲击?
How can I stress test it to figure out if I can withstand two big shocks in my portfolio, financial shocks every decade?
这就是投资、储蓄以及拥有其他财务韧性工具的力量,比如各类保险保单、应急储蓄基金等。
And that's the power of investing, saving, and having other financial resilience tools like, you know, your insurance policies, different types of insurance policies, your emergency savings funds.
我还经常告诉人们,曾几何时,3到6个月的应急储蓄基金就足够了。
And one thing that I also tell people is, you know, once upon a time, it used to be where three to six months was good for an emergency savings fund.
而现在我们建议人们准备9到12个月的应急资金,这反映了当前经济形势和物价持续上涨的现状。
And now we're telling people nine to twelve months is like kind of where we're at right now with what's happening with the economy and the way prices are increasing.
对吧?
Right?
因为当物价不断上涨时,这会完全侵蚀你的购买力和消费能力。
Because it all wipes out your purchasing power, your spending power when prices just don't stop rising.
所以目前来说,这些就是必备的工具。
So right now, you know, those are the tools.
关于金钱话题和财务价值观,我们需要传承给孩子的太多了。在投资、储蓄、预算等金融素养教育中,关键是要远离债务。
I mean, there's so much in terms of the money conversation and the values around money that we should be passing, you know, along to our kids and the financial literacy piece in terms of investing, saving, budgeting, a critical part of that is staying away from debt.
因为即使你的投资组合表现良好,一旦负债就会前功尽弃。
Because even if your financial portfolio does well, getting into debt will wipe that out.
我经常强调的一点是:要认清自己的财务身份。
And one of the things that I preach is knowing your financial identity.
个人财务身份认知至关重要。
Your personal financial identity is key.
我的孩子们都清楚自己的财务身份。
All my kids know theirs.
这个认知培养开始得非常早——孩子们大概八岁左右时,
It's pretty it's very very early in the game from kids are maybe around eight.
就已经形成了自己的金钱观。
They have a sense of their money mindset already.
所以财务教育永远不嫌早。
So it's never too early.
在'全息财富研究所'官网上,有个免费的个人财务身份测试可以参与。
You know, on on the Institute on Holistic Wealth website, there's a free personal financial identity quiz.
每个人都可以去测试,几分钟内就能了解你的个人财务身份。
Everyone can go take it, and you can learn about your personal financial identity within minutes.
当你在进行测试、回答问题时,它也会带来启示。
And as you're taking, you know, the quiz and you're going through the questions, it also shed lights.
它揭示了我们的金钱偏好或金钱心态,我们如何看待金钱。
It sheds light on, you know, so much of our money preferences or money mindset, how we view money.
这是一个很好的入门工具,因为我觉得我们很多人大学毕业后进入恋爱关系,我们的个人财务身份是通过与他人的关联形成的。
And it's just a really good tool to get started because I feel like a lot of us, we graduate from college, we, you know, get into relationships, and our personal financial identity becomes formed, you know, through association with others.
于是我们接受了别人的财务身份,而不是拥抱自己的。
And so we assume someone else's instead of embracing our own.
这影响非常重大。
And that is huge.
你知道吗?
And you know what?
无论我们多么用心培养孩子的投资能力,如果他们不懂得挺直腰杆——因为我常说,个人财务身份框架总是能帮上忙。
No matter how well we train our kids to invest, if they don't know how to stand tall because I always say, it always helps the personal financial identity framework.
它有助于自我保护和自我主张。
It helps with self preservation, self advocacy.
因此我们必须将这一点深深植入孩子们的观念中,这样他们就不会盲目跟风大众的消费行为和群体心态,因为这种心态可能会侵蚀一切。
And so we need to absolutely ingrain this in our kids so that they don't get caught up in what the crowd is doing and what the crowd is spending on and that crowd mentality because then that can erode everything.
所以关键在于,预算和投资固然重要,但金钱思维模式也同样关键。
So it's that piece of, yes, the budgeting, the investing is okay, but the money mindset piece is also critical.
而且,作为一名行为经济学家,我无法更加强调这一点——人们总是听说这些神奇的应用程序和金融工具,却依然没能掌握要领。
And, you know, as a behavioral economist, like, can't emphasize it enough to people because you always hear about these fabulous apps and you always hear about these financial tools, but yet people are still are not getting it right.
因此我们实际上需要先把基础打好。
And so we need to actually get the basics right.
其中部分关键就在于了解并接纳自己的个人财务身份。
And part of it is actually knowing your personal financial identity and knowing how to embrace it.
我真的很认同这个观点。
I really love that.
我打算去做那个测试,因为我觉得自己其实并不真正了解我的个人财务身份。
I'm gonna take that quiz because I'm I don't really know that I know my own, you know, financial, personal identity.
你是否发现很多女性在构建全面财富时都面临这些挑战?
Are you do you find that a lot of women face these challenges when it comes to building holistic wealth?
如果是的话,你有什么建议或方法可以帮助她们重新调整这方面的思维方式?
And and and if so, what are some recommendations or things that you advise them on to reset their, you know, mindset around this?
是的。
Yeah.
对女性来说这尤其复杂,因为你说得对。
And for women, it's so complicated because you're right.
出于多种原因,我们确实如此。
We do for so many reasons.
我们比男性寿命更长。
We live longer than men.
你知道吗?
You know?
但我们的养老金却更少。
We have less pensions, though.
我们晋升的机会没那么多。
We don't get promoted as often.
由于显而易见的原因——比如育儿等——我们会更早离开职场。
We leave the workforce earlier for obvious reasons, childcare, what have you.
一旦更年期来临,情况就完全不同了。
Once menopause hits, it's a totally different ballgame.
女性在职业道路上会面临诸多挑战。
Women face so many challenges along their career paths.
书里还有个数据——虽然别引用我的话,但书里有准确数据——对多数女性而言...
There's a stat I have in the book too, that for most women, and don't quote me, but it's in the book, so the right stat is in the book.
如果你读了书就会明白。
If you read the book, you'll get.
大多数女性在接近三十岁时,其终身职业收入潜力就已触顶。
Most women, by the time they reach late twenties, they're at the ceiling in terms of their earning power for their career over a lifetime.
我知道很多人会惊呼:什么?
And I know a lot of people are going, what?
这怎么会疯狂呢?
How come that's crazy?
我认识一些四十多岁的女性,她们正处于事业巅峰期,但这样的例子毕竟是少数。
I know women in their forties who are, you know, just hitting their strides and getting, you know, yeah, but that's a minority.
这也取决于你所处的领域。
And it depends on the field you're in.
当你看到女性因母亲身份受到的惩罚时,这是真实存在的。
And when you look at the motherhood penalty for women, it's real.
确实如此。
It's real.
一旦你有三四个孩子——我自己就有三个孩子。
Once you have three, four kids, I have three kids.
我们俩加起来,布里安娜,想想我们有七个孩子。
Between the two of us, Brianna, think we have seven kids.
确实如此。
We do.
展开剩余字幕(还有 84 条)
可能是八个。
It's probably eight.
所以作为母亲,我们深知必须要有那种动力和勇气,特别是在有了几个孩子之后,仍要坚持事业和创业,才能真正取得成功。
So so if we and we know as mothers that we you really, really have to, you know, have that drive and that courage to really you know, especially once you have several kids to stick with the career and the business to really make it work.
但对女性而言,这些正是我们面临的部分财务挑战。
But for women, those are some of the financial challenges that we face.
当然,当我们谈论母职时,这不仅仅关乎母亲——因为我深知单亲妈妈的处境。
And, of course, when we talk about motherhood, and it's not just, you know, mothers, because I I know what it is to be a single mom too.
曾几何时,我也和你一样,是个带着幼童的单亲妈妈。
At one point like you, I was a single mom with young kids.
这自然带来了独特的挑战——我在播客和研究所听到许多单亲妈妈倾诉,她们对金钱的信心完全破碎了。
And, of course, that has its own challenges where I've heard from a lot of single moms on on the podcast and then at the institute, their money confidence just got shattered.
虽然我们成为单亲父母的途径各不相同,但有一点是共通的。
I mean, some of us reach single parenthood by by different means, but one thing remains the same.
你的信心会被击得粉碎。
Your confidence gets shattered.
你的世界崩塌了,每做一个决定时都会怀疑自己是否选对了方向。
Your world falls apart, and you want with every decision you make, you wonder if you're making the right decision.
女性在人生道路上正面临着多重障碍。
So women are facing multiple barriers along, you know, their path.
当然还有其他复合因素,比如心理健康、身体健康,这些也是女性面临的问题——有些女性在职业生涯初期或初为人母时就被诊断出癌症等改变生活的疾病,我也曾与这样的女性交谈过。
And of course, there's other compounding factors like mental health, physical health that are also part of the equation for women who get a life changing diagnosis like cancer early in their careers or early in motherhood that I've also spoken to women like that.
因此当我们讨论女性的整体财富时,关键在于要尽早武装我们的女儿们,也要培养我们的儿子们。
And so when we talk about holistic wealth for women, it's so critical that we arm our daughters and we equip them early and and our boys too.
要及早培养他们,让他们意识到这些挑战并懂得如何克服。
Equip them early so that they're aware of the challenges and they know how to overcome them.
让他们明白:嘿,你知道吗?
They know that, hey, you know what?
我最大的职业发展可能发生在二十出头到三十岁出头这段时间。
My largest or my biggest, you know, career advances are probably going to be in my early twenties to maybe my early thirties.
让我们互相体谅吧。
Let's just give and take.
对吧?
Right?
那么我要如何让这些成倍增长呢?
So how am I going to multiply that?
我要如何真正利用好这些优势?
How am I going to really take advantage of that?
尤其因为我知道未来可能会遇到一些挫折,而且到更年期时,我可能要考虑根据自身状况退出职场。
Especially because I know that I may face some setbacks along the line and I may need to take into consideration by the time I hit menopause, I might be feeling like I need to exit the workforce depending on how I feel.
那么我该如何构建投资组合?
So how can I build a portfolio?
我该如何建立可持续的生活方式,为所有变故做好准备?
How can I build a sustainable lifestyle to equip me for all of the disruption?
知道吗布丽安娜,这很有趣——
You know what's funny, Brianna?
我还教授金钱创伤课程,教导学生绘制从童年至今的人生变故时间线。
Like, I teach money trauma as well, and I teach my students to chart your disruption timeline from the time you were a kid to now.
让我们写下你经历过的每一次人生转折,从童年到现在,这个过程会让人难以置信。
Let's write down every single disruption you've been through, and it's unbelievable when you start from childhood till now.
你可以想象那条人生转折时间线是什么样子,有多少次转折,你知道吗?
And you can imagine how that disruption timeline looks and how many and you know what?
最终你会为自己经历过的所有风雨感到无比自豪。
You actually end up feeling really good about yourself for everything that you've weathered.
这是个很好的练习,让你意识到:知道吗?
It's a really good exercise to be like, you know what?
我真是太...就像个女超人,因为我挺过了这一切。
I'm so I'm such a you know, like, I'm such a superwoman or I'm such a you know, because I've come through this.
但这确实让你明白一生中可能经历多少变故,我们需要如何为孩子做准备,如何为自己规划未来。
But it really does give you a sense of how much disruption can exist in one lifetime and how we need to prepare our kids and how we need to prepare ourselves for the future.
关键就在于要把这些环节都串联起来,全面思考如何建立财务韧性、如何克服挫折,以及如何建立能抵御风险的储备金。
And so that's the gist of it that it's so critical that we have all these pieces together, and we're really thinking about it holistically in terms of what how to become financially resilient, how to overcome setbacks, and to have that kind of nest egg that can withstand that.
问题在于,我发现很多人都把职业当作唯一收入来源,完全依赖一份工作。
And part of the thing is, right, a lot of people I find depend on a career, they depend on a job as their sole income.
一旦那份工作没了,就一无所有了。
Once that job falls apart, there's nothing else.
一无所有。
There's nothing else.
这是最大的风险之一。
And that's one of the biggest risks.
我一直对自己说,因为我知道我的个人财务身份是风险承担者。
And I've always said to myself, because I know my personal financial identity is I'm the risk taker.
对我来说,那是我承担不起的风险。
To me, that's a risk I couldn't afford.
甚至在我开始第一份工作之前,我就知道那太冒险了。
And I knew that from even before I started my first job, that that was too risky.
所以今天我要对所有人说:看看你的各种收入来源。
So I'm saying to everyone today, look at your various sources of income.
如果你只有一个收入来源,那很危险。
If you only have one, that's risky.
如果只有一份工作,那风险更大,因为你无法掌控工作的去留。
If it's only a job, that's even more risky because you have no control over, you know, keeping the job.
当工作结束时,我想我们很多人都会变得过于安逸。
And when the job ends, I think a lot of us get very comfortable.
但这份安逸很容易被夺走。
But it's easy for that to be taken away.
那么这些收入来源在哪里呢?
So where are those sources of income?
正如你提到的,投资收入非常重要,因为虽然我们受市场力量影响。
The investment income, as you mentioned, is huge because, yes, we're subject to market forces.
确实如此。
Yes.
但我们可以掌控它。
But we control it.
我们可以通过增加投入、分散投资组合(这是我们应该做的)、投资成长股或其他方式之类的操作来引导它朝着我们希望的方向发展,但你无法控制别人对你或你未来的影响。
And we can, you know, manipulate it in terms of contributing more, you know, diversifying our portfolio, which we should do, investing on growth stocks or whatever type of you know, like, we can, you know, put that on a path that we want it to go on, but you cannot control what somebody else will do to you or your future.
因此这部分规划应该考虑的是:我是否真正具备财务韧性?
So part of this planning should be looking at, okay, am I really financially resilient?
因为即便拥有一份高薪工作,甚至是非常高薪的工作,也不能让你具备财务韧性。
Because having one high paying job, even if it's a very high paying job, does not make you financially resilient.
我认为这正是我们需要反复强调的核心信息。
And I think that's the the drive the message that we need to drive home to.
很多人只是想着:我要攀登企业晋升阶梯,成为合伙人,一切都会很美好。
A lot of people are just like, yeah, I'm going to climb the corporate ladder, and I'm going to make partner, and it's going to be awesome.
但根据我的观察,这些往往并不是真正具备财务韧性的人。
And most times, you know, like from what I've found, those aren't necessarily people who are financially resilient.
明白吗?
You know?
关键在于投资。
It's investing.
在于拥有那些关键要素——多样化的收入来源。
It's having those critical pieces, the different sources of income.
就是问自己:如果这份工作没了,我还能站稳脚跟吗?
It's saying to yourself, if the job gets taken away, can I stand on my two feet?
真的吗?
Really?
是的。
Yeah.
我能否每十年左右就独自承受住这些多重打击?
And can I withstand those multiple setbacks on my two feet every decade or so?
这样我们才算在讨论财务韧性。
Then we're talking about being financially resilient.
Keisha,非常感谢你。
Keisha, thank you so much.
这次对话非常愉快。
This has been such a lovely conversation.
非常有教育意义。
Very educational.
听众在哪里可以找到你?
Where can listeners find you?
他们在哪里可以找到你的书?
Where can they find your book?
如果他们想继续交流或收听你的节目,可以在哪里关注你?
Where can they follow you if they wanna continue the conversation or or listen to your
如我所提到的,我主持《全面财富》播客。
As I mentioned, I'm on the holistic wealth podcast.
欢迎关注并收听更多关于全面财富的内容。
Feel free to follow there and to listen in for more on holistic wealth.
我的个人网站是keishablair.com。
My website is keishablair.com.
我之前提到的个人财务身份测试可以在instituteonholisticwealth.com找到。
I mentioned the institute for that personal financial identity quiz, and that's instituteonholisticwealth.com.
当然还有全球全面财富日,更多庆祝活动信息请访问globalholisticwealthday.com。
And, of course, I mentioned Global Holistic Wealth Day, and you can check out too for more information on how how to celebrate globalholisticwealthday.com.
但我很喜欢听到听众和读者的反馈。
But I love hearing from, you know, listeners and readers.
当然,这本书在所有线上平台都能买到。
And, course, the book is available on every platform online.
实体书店也有售,你可以随时购买一本。
It's in bookstores, so you can grab a copy.
我也有社交媒体账号。
And I'm on social media.
在Instagram上是Keisha Blair Holistic Wealth,Facebook和Twitter上也是Keisha Blair。
I'm Keisha Blair Keisha Blair Holistic Wealth on Instagram and Keisha Blair for Facebook and Twitter as well.
欢迎随时联系我。
And, yeah, feel free to reach out.
非常感谢你今天参加我们的节目。
Well, thank you so much for being on today's episode.
谢谢邀请。
Thank you for having me.
一如既往,感谢您的收听。
As always, thank you for listening.
欢迎在Instagram上关注我们,账号是badass basic bitch。
Check us out on Instagram at badass basic bitch.
同时感谢我们的制作工作室Saw and Sign。
And thank you to Saw and Sign, our production studio.
我们下周见。
We'll see you next week.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。