本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
哦,因为你通常在镜头前看到自己吗?
Oh, because you usually see yourself on camera?
不。
No.
不幸的是没有。
Unfortunately not.
所以忍一忍吧。
So suck it up.
开玩笑的。
Just kidding.
好吧。
Alright.
大家最近怎么样?
What's up, everybody?
欢迎收听《更好在一起》播客。
Welcome to the Better Together podcast.
大家好啊,大家好啊?
What's up, everybody, everybody?
最近怎么样?
What's up?
你根本就没做。
You didn't even do it.
伙计,去吧。
Dude, go for it.
等等。
Wait.
大家好啊?
What's up, everybody?
什么怎么样?
What's What's up?
好?
Up?
不。
No.
不。
No.
什么
What's
怎么了?
What's up?
了?
Up?
什么?
What the?
听我说。
Listen to me.
大家怎么了?
What's up, everybody?
大家,最近怎么样?
Everybody, what's up?
大家,最近怎么样?
What's up, everybody?
大家,最近怎么样?
Everybody, what's up?
是的。
Yeah.
还不错。
It's good.
有点吧。
Kind of.
我给你打个C+。
I'll give you a c plus on that.
再来一次。
Go again.
C加?
C plus?
我觉得至少该给个B减。
I think a b minus minimum you
你本可以给得更高,你结巴了。
could have given You stuttered.
而且你第一次就忘了。
And you forgot the first time.
好吧。
Okay.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
行了。
Alright.
继续。
Go
再来一次。
again.
大家最近怎么样?
What's up, everybody?
各位,最近怎么样?
Everybody, what's up?
嘿,朋友们。
Hey, guys.
最近怎么样?
What's up?
欢迎来到这个播客。
Welcome to the podcast.
我很高兴能邀请我的好朋友悉尼来参加。
I'm very excited to have my good friend Sydney on this.
悉尼,我很高兴你来了。
Sydney, I'm very excited that you're on this.
真的很期待这次。
Like, very excited about this.
真的吗?
Really?
是的。
Yeah.
因为我没想到你会做这样的事。
Because I didn't think that you would do something like this.
开玩笑的。
Just kidding.
当然了。
Well, of course.
我特别兴奋。
I was so excited.
我其实比你想象的还要兴奋,
I'm, like, more excited than you think,
我觉得。
I think.
为什么?
Why?
你以前做过播客吗?
Have you ever done a podcast?
是的。
Yeah.
大概做过一两次。
Like, once or twice.
真的吗?
Really?
但我从来没和特别要好的朋友一起做过。
But I haven't done, like, anything with, like, a really good friend.
天啊。
Oh my god.
我有没有和
Have I, like, done one with
朋友做过一次?
a friend?
我的天啊。
Like, my god.
好吧。
Okay.
我并不
I don't
觉得我怎么了?
think What's I up?
如果你正在看这个播客,而且你和西德做过一期,那你就认了吧。
If you're watching this podcast and you did a podcast with Sid, suck it.
开玩笑的。
Just kidding.
总之,西德,非常高兴你能来参加这个节目,谢谢你。
Anyways, Sid, I'm very excited to have you on this because Thank you.
你真的特别有趣。
You're just tons of fun.
你性格非常活泼,这种热情特别有感染力。
You're very you have such a bubbly personality and it's super contagious.
而且,嗯,我们认识多久了?
And, yeah, we've how long have we known each other for?
我想差不多有三年了吧。
I think almost I think three years now.
真的吗?
Really?
不,其实没有。
Well, no.
两年半。
Two two and a half.
两年半。
Two and a half.
是的。
Yeah.
随便吧。
Whatever.
但它
But it
很好。
was good.
它曾是
It was
一段很好的经历,是一段美好的时光。
a good it was a good run.
它是一段美好的时光。
It was a good run.
这是一次
It was a
很好的旅程。
good run.
这是结束了吗?
Is this, the end?
是的。
Yeah.
这是我和你们告别的视频。
This is my goodbye video with you.
再见。
Ciao.
再见。
Adios.
但西德,我很高兴你能参与进来,因为你是一个对任何不了解你的人来说,西德是一位YouTuber,你以前经常做DIY和恶作剧。
But, Syd, I'm excited to have you on this because you're somebody that so to anyone who doesn't know Syd, Syd is a YouTuber and you're you used to do, like, DIYs and pranks.
对吧?
Right?
然后啊,是的。
And then like Yeah.
我们不谈那些恶作剧。
We don't talk about the pranks.
我们不会涉及那个话题。
We don't we don't go there.
是的。
Yeah.
但现在你成了Omegle的女王。
But now you're like the queen of Omegle.
所以,老兄,百分百没错。
And so, dude, yes, a 100%.
你为什么皱眉?
Why are you frowning?
你为什么摆出这种表情?
Why are you making that face?
老兄,我看过你所有的Omegle视频,你上平台时特别自信,因为我也会去。
Dude, anytime I watch I've watched all your Omegle videos and you have such a confidence when you're on that because I go on it too.
我不知道为什么我
I don't know why I
你是拍视频还是只是喜欢
go Do you film or do you just like
不是的。
No.
我只是在难过和无聊的时候才上去。
I just go on when I'm sad and bored.
那不是个该去的地方。
It's not the place to go.
很多人在那里都很刻薄。
People are a lot of times mean.
老兄,有太多人太刻薄了。
Dude, so many people are mean.
是的。
Yeah.
所以我想问你一下,首先,有几件事我想聊聊。
Like, so I do wanna ask you, well, first off, there's a couple of things I wanna talk about.
首先,我想谈谈YouTube,还有那些事,当然,但你现在也在上大学,这太不可思议了,因为大多数YouTuber或者想从事YouTube事业的人最终都会退学去追求这个梦想。
First off, I wanna talk about YouTube, all that stuff, obviously, but also you're going to college right now, which is insane because most YouTubers or people that wanna pursue YouTube end up, you know, dropping out of college to pursue a career.
但你一边追求YouTube,一边还在上大学,这简直就像看到独角兽一样。
But you're pursuing YouTube and you're doing college and that's kind of it's like seeing a unicorn.
在YouTube圈子里,你很少看到这样的情况。
It's like you don't see that as much with you within YouTube community.
所以我想知道,你为什么选择上大学?
And so I wanna know why why college?
我们的文化里,尤其是在洛杉矶,每个人都全职做YouTube,全力以赴去追逐它,那你为什么选择上大学呢?
Like, why did you when we live in, like, we live in a culture here in LA where everyone, you know, just does YouTube full time, they go for it, and they just chase after it.
你为什么走出那个圈子去上大学?
Why did you get out of that certain bubble and pursue college?
不是。
No.
这是个非常有趣的问题,因为我一直梦想着全职做YouTube。
That's a really interesting question because I had always dreamed of just doing YouTube full time.
嗯。
Mhmm.
所以当我还在高中时,如果有人告诉我将来能全职做YouTube,我会觉得那简直是梦想,还有什么比这更棒的呢?
So when I was in high school, like, if someone would have ever told me that I would have been able to do that and just do YouTube, I would have been like, that's like the dream, like, what else could I want?
所以我确实做了两年的社交媒体和YouTube。
So I did do that for two years, just social media and YouTube.
是的。
Yeah.
而那正是我遇见你的时候。
And well, you know, that's like when I met you.
是的
Yeah.
我一开始真的很喜欢,但后来我逐渐意识到,我内心还有更多东西想要探索和了解,我觉得自己虽然对社交媒体了解很多,也学到了不少,但还有太多其他东西是社交媒体无法教给我的。
And I really liked it at first and then I kind of realized that there's just more to me that I wanted to discover and learn about and I felt like, you know, I know a lot about social media and I've learned a lot but there's just so many other things I wanna learn about that I can't learn about in social media.
就像,我不知道。
Like, I don't know.
我只是觉得,除了我的网络形象之外,我还有更多值得发掘的方面。
I just feel like there's so much more to me than just my online presence
哇。
Wow.
我想在自己身上发现更多。
Like, that I want to discover within myself.
在这种方式上,我感觉有点被束缚住了,我只是想真正地去学习其他东西。
And I just felt a little bit held back in that way and I just wanted to learn about other things honestly.
其实,还有许多其他让我感兴趣的事情,它们都超出了社交媒体的范畴,我希望自己能变得更全面。
I just there's things that interest me that are outside of social media also and I wanted to become more well rounded.
哇。
Wow.
天啊,我已经说了三次‘哇’了,因为你知道吗?
That's effing I said wow three times already because you know what?
你刚才说的信息太棒了。
You've said such crazy good information.
但我其实想聊聊这个,因为老兄,某种程度上,你生活得挺舒服的,现在却给自己施加了更多压力。
But I wanted to actually talk about that because dude, like, to a certain sense, you're living comfortably and now you're putting more pressure on yourself.
有没有那么一刻,你犹豫过要不要这么做,还是你从一开始就下定决心了?
Was there ever a moment of like, oh, I don't know if I should do this, or were you just set on it?
没有。
No.
一开始我真的很犹豫,因为我把太多时间花在了工作上。
At first, I was really, like, hesitant because of how much time I put into work.
我自己剪视频、自己拍视频,所以我一直在想,我怎么可能做到呢?
Like, I edit my own videos, I film my own videos, so I was like, how, like, how can I do this?
我怎么能同时考虑全日制上学和做YouTube呢?
Like, how could I even think about doing school full time and YouTube?
我一直以来都对自己说,只能二选一。
And I kind of always thought to myself, I was like, it's one or the other.
是的。
Yeah.
我必须要么上学,要么做YouTube。
Like, I have to either do school or YouTube.
我没法同时兼顾两者。
Like, I can't do both.
然后我意识到,其实我可以两者兼顾。
And then I realized, like, I can do both.
我只需要平衡好,对自己宽容一点。
I just have to balance it and be a little bit easier on myself.
嗯。
Mhmm.
所以,你知道的,就是给自己一些宽容,没关系的,比如我白天拍视频,那也没关系。
So, you know, just, like, giving myself that grace, like, it's okay, like, if, you know, I'm a daylight to a video, you know, like, that's okay.
或者如果我得准备考试,而错过了发视频,嗯,也没关系。
Or if, like, I have to study for, like, an exam, if I'm a daylight to posting, like Mhmm.
你知道的,这没关系。
You know, that's okay.
所以我觉得, honestly 来说,就是平衡。
So I think just balance, honestly.
你有没有感受到那种压力,比如说,好吧。
Do you ever feel the pressure of, like okay.
这个问题是这样的。
Here's the question.
你适应新的日程、新的生活方式时感觉怎么样?
How was entering into that new schedule of yours, a new lifestyle?
是很难平衡,还是很容易就适应了?
Was it hard or was it, like, easy to balance out?
大学的第一周可能是我一生中最紧张的一周。
The first week of college was, like, probably the most stressful week of my life.
真的吗?
Really?
是的。
Yeah.
我压力大到不行。
I had I was so stressed out.
第一周我搬进宿舍,第一天朋友们帮我搬了东西,但之后大部分行李都是白天陆续到的,所以我基本上是自己一个人在搬,同时还得开始上课,再加上YouTube上还有品牌合作在进行。
Well, So I was moving in that first week and I moved in, like, my friends helped me the first day but then most of my stuff came in daylight so I was moving in basically by myself plus I was starting classes, plus I had brand deals for YouTube going on.
所以我每天都会偏头痛,而且偏头痛时视力会受影响,几乎什么都看不见。
So I was getting migraines every single day and, like, it visually impaired me when I get migraines so that I couldn't see.
于是我正努力学习,结果因为压力太大又引发了偏头痛。
So then, like, I was trying to study and then I get a migraine because I was so stressed out.
哇哦。
Woah.
我当时上了一门特别难的经济学课,那门课真的非常紧张。
And I was in this this really hard econ class that also just, like, really was just intense.
是的。
Yeah.
所以压力真的很大。
So it was a lot.
但随着时间推移,我也意识到我其实并不太喜欢这个专业,嗯。
But as time went on, I, like, I realized also that I didn't really like the major Mhmm.
不像我原先以为的那样。
As much as I thought I would.
所以换专业对我有帮助,因为我觉得我会更喜欢那些新课程,嗯。
So changing my major has helped because I think I'm gonna enjoy those classes more Mhmm.
这使得学习变得相对容易了,因为我真的享受这些课程。
Which makes it kinda inherently easier because I'm, like, want like, I enjoy the classes.
还有就是时间。
And just time.
是的。
Yeah.
只是时间问题吗?
It's just a time thing?
是的。
Yeah.
老兄,你改变生活方式后学到了什么?还有,你说你想让自己更全面,那具体有哪些发现呢?
Dude, what did you learn from from changing your lifestyle and, like, what were the things that you because you said you want to be more well rounded.
对吧?
Right?
所以,到目前为止,你对自己有哪些新的认识?
So, like, what things have you discovered about yourself so far?
是的。
Yeah.
我发现平衡并不是我的强项。
I've discovered that balancing is not my best skill.
哇。
Wow.
就像,这其实是我觉得必须通过亲身经历才能学会的事情。
Like, it actually it's something that I think I've needed to just learn how to do by going through it.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我觉得我就是这样的人,我想做一件事,就会全力以赴去追求。
And I feel like I'm such that type of person, like, I want to do something, I'm gonna go after it and give it my all.
所以不得不把精力分散,嗯。
So to kinda have to divide it Mhmm.
这对我来说很难。
It was hard for me.
但我已经意识到我有多喜欢上学。
But I've learned how much I I really enjoy school.
我喜欢学习,哇。
Like, I I enjoy learning and Wow.
因为上大学是我自己的选择,其实我不一定要上大学,你知道的,我必须上小学,必须上初中,必须上高中,但我真的很享受这个过程,我觉得我不太清楚,就是单纯觉得,还有社交媒体很棒。
Like, because it's my choice to go to college, like, didn't have to go to college, you know, like, I had to go to elementary school, I to go to middle school, had to go to high school, but I I enjoy it, like, think I don't I don't know, I just feel like and social media's great.
我超爱这个,而且我不想放弃,因为我真的很喜欢制作内容。
I love it, and I and I don't wanna let that go because I really enjoy making content.
我热爱我所做的事情。
I love what I do.
但我觉得,除此之外,我的整体生活方式现在变得更健康了。
But I think this, in addition, I just feel like my overall lifestyle is just healthier now.
真的吗?
Really?
而且,是的,因为我除了这个之外还有别的事情在进行,我喜欢这种平衡。
And, yeah, because I have something else going for me other than just that, and I I like having that balance.
就是觉得我的生活更加
Like, I just feel like my life is more
现在不一样了。
Like, different now.
是的。
Yeah.
因为我有学业,然后有朋友、家人,还有工作。
Because I have school, and then I have, like, my friends, and my family, and then I have work.
不只是工作。
It's not, like, just work
是的。
Yeah.
24.07美元,这在我们这个行业里很容易让人沉迷。
$24.07, which is really easy to get caught up in, especially in our industry.
就是人们一直在工作。
It's, like, people just, like, work.
老兄,你总是不停地想,因为作为创意工作者,关键在于我们总得不断创造出新东西,这作为创意人真的让我惊叹。
Dude, you're just constantly thinking about because being a creative, it's, like, you're constantly the thing is that, like, blows my mind as a creative is that we're always having to, like, create something new.
嗯。
Mhmm.
不能只是重复利用别人的东西。
Like, can't just recycle something.
你不能随便 repost 一个旧视频。
You can't just repost an old video.
你并不是一直在重复同样的工作循环。
You're not always repeating the same cycle of work.
我的意思是,在剪辑方面,你确实有某种程度的重复。
I mean, you are to a certain sense with editing.
对吧?
Right?
但你总是得创造出新的东西。
But you're not you're always having to create something new.
所以我想问你,你有没有过这样的经历,比如,嗯。
And so I guess, like, have you ever did you, like okay.
因为你现在上大学,但你是在疫情期间入学的。
Because you're you're in college now, but you got into college during COVID times.
是的。
Yeah.
所以你其实并没有真正体验过完整的大学生活。
So you you haven't really had, like, the full college experience.
那感觉怎么样?
How's that Not
一点都不。
at all.
我,是的。
I yeah.
这确实和我原本期待的很不一样,但你知道的,大家都一样。
It's definitely very different than I would have hoped but, you know, everyone's in the same boat.
这感觉很奇怪。
It's been weird.
我真真切切地觉得,当然,我上大学是因为我在上在线课程,全部都是网课,但就体验而言,我根本没感受到大学该有的氛围,因为你知道的,没有。
I really truly feel like, obviously, I'm in college because I'm in my Zoom classes because they're all online but, like, as far as the experience, I really have not gotten the experience because, you know, no.
我的意思是,自从我参观过校园后,我就没再去过。
I mean, because I haven't been to campus since I toured it.
像我自从参观过之后,就根本没去过我的大学。
Like, I haven't even been to my college since I toured it a
哦,天哪。
Oh, year heck.
是的。
Yeah.
所以这确实挺遗憾的,但你知道,事情就是这样,我本来想尽量让我的大学经历更有意义,所以我打算参加联谊会的选拔。
So it's definitely sad but, you know, I mean, it is what it is and, like, I wanted to try I wanna try to still, like, make the most of my experience so that's why I was going to rush and do the sorority thing.
真不错。
Nice.
但我后来决定不参加了。
But then I decided not to
不参加了。
do it.
所以你要保持你最好的状态,因为我
So hold your nicest because I
我没参加。
didn't do it.
是的。
Yeah.
保持你最好的状态。
Hold your nicest.
我喜欢这句话。
I like that.
所以,是的,我本来打算加入姐妹会,但后来我想了想,我实在不想通过Zoom去参加招募,然后加入一个完全在线的姐妹会。
So, yeah, I was gonna do the sorority but then I was like, I don't I just didn't I don't have the like, to rush on Zoom and, like, be in a sorority that's just completely over Zoom.
嗯。
Mhmm.
对我来说,我手头的事情已经太多了,我觉得这不值得
For me, I have just so much going on that I just didn't think it was worth it at
这段时间。
the time.
但也许将来吧。
But maybe down the line.
将来事情可能会变,你可能会有不一样的经历之类的。
Down the line, things can change and maybe you'll have different experiences and stuff.
哇。
Wow.
这很有信息量。
That's very informative.
我们换一个话题吧。
Let's go into a different topic.
老兄,我有件事想聊聊。
Dude, I have something I wanna talk about.
一个梅格勒,老兄。
A Meggle, dude.
请。
Please.
我需要它,因为你怎么可能 okay。
I need it because how do you okay.
现在我们进入下一个话题,伙计。
Now onto the next topic, dude.
好的。
Okay.
在这样一个每个人对你都恶语相向的网站上,你哪里来的勇气做自己?
Where do you find the courage to be yourself on a site where everyone's effing mean to you?
在这样一个每个人都很刻薄的网站上,你如何找到做自己的勇气?
How do you find the courage to be yourself in a site where everyone's mean?
因为呢,我看了你的视频。
Because you just well, I've watched your videos.
你跟着他们一起玩。
You play along with it.
你不让任何人打倒你,你很有个性。
You you don't let anyone knock you down, and you're feisty.
比如,你不会说,哦,你说了句刻薄的话。
Like, you're not like you're not like, oh, you said something mean.
再见。
Goodbye.
当我上那个网站时,顺便说一下,我不知道有没有人不知道Omegle是什么。
When I go on that site, I'm by the way, I don't know if people who don't know what Omegle is.
Omegle是一个让你遇见随机陌生人的网站,你刷新页面,就会遇到一个来自世界不同地方、不同国家的人。
Omegle is a site where you meet random strangers, like you refresh the page, you meet somebody new from a different part of the world, country, whatever.
你在哪里找到这种勇气的?
Where did you where do you find that courage?
你为什么对这件事这么淡定?
Like, why are you so chill about it?
我为什么在和人交谈互动时这么淡定?
Why am I so chill when I'm talking like, interacting with people?
是的。
Yeah.
比如,你为什么,像
Like, why are you, like
因为啊,我不确定是不是因为我上网时间久了,以前遇到过很多恶意评论,所以随着年龄增长,这种事情变得没那么难应付了,但我其实也不知道该怎么回答这个问题。
Because I well, I don't know if it's just because I've been online for a while, so I've gotten a lot of hate before, so it's it like gets it's gotten a little easier as I've gotten older, but I don't even know to answer that.
我就是随便上上去,我知道自己会面对什么。
I kinda just, like, go on and I just, like, I know what I'm getting myself into.
我知道我会看到很多我不想看的东西。
Like, I know I'm gonna see a lot of stuff I don't wanna see.
首先,我早就过滤掉很多这类内容了。
First of all, like, I cut so much that out.
是的。
Yeah.
我知道自己会遇到一些不愉快的经历,但我觉得这其实挺搞笑的——如果有人骂人,我不选择直接跳过然后生气,因为那正是他们想要的,他们就想让你生气。
Like, I'm gonna, you know, gonna I'm have some unpleasant experiences, but I think it's just kinda funny to, like like, if someone's mean, instead of just, like, skipping and being upset, that's what they want because they want you to be mad.
我不知道。
I don't know.
我只是觉得这样挺有意思的,
I just think it's kinda funny to,
就像我会这么做。
like Which I do.
你会这么做。
You do.
这没什么。
And that's okay.
跳过的时候,我会有点想哭。
Skip and I cry a little bit.
真的吗?
Oh, do you?
不。
No.
我没有。
I don't.
我都二十五岁了,还长了胡子,老兄。
I'm effing twenty five years old and I have a mustache, dude.
我从来不会哭。
I'd never cry.
好吧。
Okay.
什么?
What?
你见过我哭过吗?
You've have you seen me cry?
没有?
No?
没有。
No.
我其实没有。
I haven't actually.
没错。
Exactly.
我不太会哭。
I'm not a good crier.
哦。
Oh.
你
Do you
哭得好吗?
cry good?
你是个爱哭的人吗?
Are you like a good crier?
你怎么才能哭得好呢?
How do you how do you be a good crier?
就像,你还好吗?
Like like do you okay.
哭泣有不同的类型。
There's different types of crying.
对吧?
Right?
比如有一种哭法是鼻涕满脸都是,眼睛好像要爆出来一样;还有一种就是轻轻擦掉一滴眼泪就完事了。
Like there's crying where it's like you have like snot all over your face, your eyeballs look like they're about to pop out, and then there's others that are just like they just like wipe the tear away and they're good to go.
你是哪种类型的哭者?
What type of cry are you?
这要看情况。
Well, depends.
如果我真的特别痛苦、崩溃的话,就是第一种。
If I'm like really distressed and distraught, the first one.
真的吗?
Really?
我很好,是的。
I'm well, yeah.
但如果我只是觉得
But if I'm like it's just like
很多
lot of
人们会觉得有多少是谎言呢?
people feel like how much is a lie?
有多少
How much do
你哭得有多频繁?
you cry?
比如,一个月一次?
Like, once a month?
不,老兄。
No, dude.
我从2000年以后就没哭过,嗯,不对。
I haven't cried, like, since, like, 2000 well, no.
当杰斯和加布离开的时候,我哭了,因为当时我正在剪辑一个视频,那视频特别感人,我只是在回顾过去的点点滴滴。
When Jess and Gabe left, I cried because I was editing a video and it it was, like, super emotional because I was just looking back through old times and stuff.
但在那之前,已经是2018年了。
But before that, it was, like, 2018.
是的。
Yeah.
或者说是2017年。
Or 2017.
你认真的吗?
Are you serious?
你简直就像……
You're, like,
钢铁侠。
man of steel.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
汉克斯。
Hanks.
怎么了?
What's up?
什么?
What?
这只不过是一根棍子。
It's just a stick.
这是一根棍子上的虫子。
It's a bug on a stick.
但,是的,回到第一个问题。
But, yeah, going back to the first question.
我每天都会哭一次。
I cry, like, once a day.
哇。
Wow.
那太好了。
That's great.
不。
No.
不是说那很健康。
Not That's healthy.
也许实际上并不是。
Maybe not actually.
是的。
Yeah.
也许我们有好几个小时
Maybe we have hours
的问题。
of problems.
不。
No.
但好吧。
But okay.
回到最初的问题,你为什么会有这种信心?
Quest going back to the original question, where why why do you have that confidence?
这种信心来自哪里?
Where does that confidence stem from?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我只是了解自己,我知道自己内心真正是谁,除了那些一直观看我视频的核心观众,我觉得很多人其实根本不了解我。
I just know myself and, like, I know who I am deep down and no one feel like online Besides, like, my hard core audience that watches my videos, I feel like a lot of people, like, really don't know me.
你即使看我十个视频,也并不真正了解我。
Like, you can watch a 10 video of me and you don't really know me.
你就像在Omegle上和一个人聊十秒,其实也不了解我。
You're like, I can meet someone on OmegO for ten seconds, like, don't know me.
你才真正了解我。
You know me.
比如,你了解我,我的朋友了解我,我的家人也了解我。
Like, you know me, my friends know me, my family knows me.
是的。
Mhmm.
所以,这些才是我会认真考虑的人的意见。
So, like, those are people's opinions that I actually take into consideration.
哇。
Wow.
但网上的那些人其实并不了解我,所以我根本没法把他们的看法当真。
But people online, like, they don't actually know me, so, like, I can't really take that into consideration.
天啊。
Dang.
那你是在哪里学会这一点的?
So where did you learn that from?
比如,为什么我会觉得应该这样?因为我觉得我们现在生活在一个信息过载的世界里,人们总是对我们说这说那。
Like, the idea of taking, like because I feel like a lot of people we live in a world where we're kind of overwhelmed with information where we hear people, like, say x y and z about us.
你是怎么学会的?
Did you how did you learn that?
你是在年轻时刚开始做YouTube时学会的吗?还是从父母那里学到的,就是不要在意别人怎么说,只在乎亲近的人的看法?
Did you learn that at a young age when you started YouTube or did you did that was that installed from your parents, like, to never care about, like, what other people say except the people that are close to you?
嗯,不是的。
Well, no.
说起来容易做起来难,要真正做到不在乎别人怎么看你。
I I think it's so much easier said than done to be like, don't care what people think of you.
显然,我有时候还是会在意别人对我的看法,我并不是完美的。
It's like, well, obviously, I still sometimes care what people think of me, like, I'm not perfect.
但当我刚起步、还很小的时候,我特别较真,塞布,真的吗?
But, like, well, when I was really young, when I first started, I was really feisty, Seb's, like Really?
是的。
Yeah.
随着年龄增长,我变得不那么较真了。年轻时我一点耐心都没有,如果有人留下恶意评论,我会立刻反击。
The older I've gotten, I've gotten less feisty, like, when I was young, I had no chill, like, if someone, like, left a hate comment, I would go off on them.
真的吗?
Really?
我会回复,我会说,虽然不算刻薄,但我不会任由它过去。
I would reply, I'd be like, I wouldn't say it was mean but I would like, I wouldn't let it fly.
是的,当然。
Yeah, of course.
所以现在我不回了,因为这正是他们想要的,
So now I'm like, I just don't respond because it's like that's what they want,
你知道的。
you know.
我现在从更成熟的角度来看待这件事,他们就是希望你生气,所以别让他们得逞,直接忽略就好。
I I just think of it from a more mature perspective, like they want they want you to be mad so, like, don't give them that satisfaction and just move on.
如果它让你生气,他们就赢了,你知道我读过什么吗?
Like, they're winning if it makes you mad and you know what I read?
我读过一句话。
I read this quote.
去吧。
Go for it.
就像只有当你允许它让你难过时,它才会让你生气,所以你不必赋予它这种力量。
It's like the only like, it can only make you upset if you allow it to make you upset so you don't have to give it that power.
即使有人对你说了刻薄的话,你也不必让它影响你。
Just because someone says something mean to you, you don't have to allow it
影响你吗?
to To affect you?
是的。
Yeah.
哇。
Wow.
我的意思是,
I mean,
当然,每个人都会有状态不好的时候,但你知道的。
of course, everyone has their days, but like, you know.
我其实还有一个问题要问你,因为你才20岁。
I actually have another question for you because you're 20 years old.
网上的人知道吗?
Does the internet know that or not?
我20岁?
That I'm 20?
是的,你20岁。
Yeah, you're 20.
我觉得有些人——嗯,我觉得没人真正知道我的年龄。
I feel like some people well, I feel like no one really knows my age.
我25岁。
I'm 25.
哦,我知道。
Oh, I knew that.
是的,你知道。
Yeah, you knew that.
但我不知道是否
But I don't know if
他们知道这一点。
they know that.
但不管怎样,你因为好吧。
But anyways, you because okay.
当我成长于社交媒体时代时,我觉得我是最早使用推特、YouTube、Instagram这些东西的人之一。
When I grew up with social media, I like I feel like I was like one of the first people to use like Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, all that stuff.
你是在一个社交媒体无所不在的世界中长大的。
You were raised in a world where kind of like social media is everything.
我觉得年轻一代比千禧一代更受社交媒体影响,也更有影响力。
I feel like the younger generation is more involved and and has a bigger influence or more influence by social media than millennials are.
我同意。
Do Agree.
对。
Right.
老兄,我完全同意。
Like, dude, I I agree a 100%.
这就是我为什么这么说。
That's why I said it.
不。
No.
不。
No.
开玩笑的。
Just kidding.
对不起。
Sorry.
爱挖苦的字幕。
Sassy subs.
我不知道。
I didn't know.
爱呛人的字幕。
Sassy subs.
我不是有意的。
Didn't mean to
并不是想对你说的。
say it towards you.
我发誓,我本来是想说给自己听的。
I said I swear I meant to say it just towards myself.
但说实话,我真的很理解你们,因为你们可能承受着更大的压力,要符合这种刻板印象。
But like, okay, I have a heart for you guys because you guys probably deal with so much more pressure of like kind of fitting into this box.
你小时候在社交媒体环境下成长,或者现在20岁了,有没有感受到这种压力?
Did you ever feel that pressure when you grew up with social media or even today at this age at 20 years old?
在一个一切都是社交媒体、你这一代人全都被社交媒体影响的世界里,你是如何找到做自己的勇气,又如何不让世界告诉你你是谁的?
In a world where, like, everything is social media and everyone in your generation is influenced by social media, where do you find the confidence to be yourself, and how do you not allow the world to not tell you who you
呢?
are?
嗯。
Mhmm.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得确实存在巨大的压力,无论你是不是网红,无论你只是社交媒体的普通用户,不管你是为了工作发帖还是纯粹为了好玩,这种压力都存在,而且很令人难过。
I think absolutely there's so much pressure, like, whether you are an influencer or not, like, whether you're just a user of social media, like, no matter if you you does it do it for your job or if you just post for fun, there is that pressure and it it's sad.
这让我想起了《社交困境》。
It reminds me of, The Social Dilemma.
我不知道你有没有看过。
I don't know if you saw that.
没有。
No.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
对。
Yeah.
我想我看过。
I think I did.
我,是的。
I yeah.
看过了。
Did.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
你知道,我觉得社交媒体很棒,但它也有它的负面作用。
It's it it you know, I think social media is so great, but it also is it has its its negatives.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我认为《社交困境》很好地揭示了这些负面问题。
And I think Social Dilemma highlights those negatives really, really well.
我发现自己会陷入那种状态,总是不自觉地拿自己和别人比较,因为我感觉这
I find myself I get into those ruts where I I constantly compare myself because I feel like that that's
只是
just
是我的天性,比如看到别人就会比较,我觉得这也是很多Z世代的做法。
how I'm wired, like, if I see I compare myself and and I think that's what a lot of, you know, Gen Z does as well.
嗯。
Mhmm.
但为了摆脱这种状态,我会试着放下手机。
But to get out of that, I try to get off my phone.
说实话,我不知道还能做什么来摆脱它,除了干脆移除这个源头。
Like, I'd honestly, like, I don't even know what else I could do to, like, get out of it except for just, like, remove the source.
所以,比如每隔一段时间就远离手机,远离Instagram,远离TikTok,是的。
So, like, taking breaks from my phone, taking breaks from Instagram, breaks from TikTok, like Yeah.
当我只是和家人朋友在一起时,我会感觉最好,没有手机的时候,正是我最美好的时刻,手机根本不在身边。
And when I'm just, like, with my family and friends, I, like, feel my best, like, without my phone, like, when I'm just, like, in the best moments, like, my phone isn't even near me.
是的。
Yeah.
就像,那是我最真实的时刻。
Like, that's, like, when I'm, like, myself.
我不是说在线上就不是真实的我,但那是最真实、最纯粹的自己。
Not that I'm not myself online, but, like, that's, like, the truest, like, purest form of myself.
嗯。
Mhmm.
所以,只要拥有这些时刻,适当休息,我就能以更强的状态回来,同时依然保持自我,提醒自己:我就是我,我不该去模仿别人。
So just, like, having those moments and just taking breaks, then I can come back stronger and then, you know, still, like, remain myself and just try to remember that, like, I am me and, like, I shouldn't try to replicate someone else.
是的。
Yeah.
说起来容易做起来难。
It it's easier said than done.
哦,对。
Oh, yeah.
太多了。
So much.
好的。
Okay.
另一个问题。
Other question.
现在我们进入另一个话题。
Now let's go into another topic.
我知道我们进行得很快。
I know we're doing this really quick.
你觉得我进行得很快吗?
Do I feel like do you feel like I'm doing this pretty quick or no?
感觉就像一场正常的流畅对话。
It feels like normal a normal flowing conversation.
好的。
Alright.
很好。
Good.
有时候我会给自己施加压力,心里想:天啊,我跟人说话时老是钻牛角尖,总在想:我问的问题对不对,或者我是不是搞砸了。
Sometimes I put the pressure on myself and I'm like, dude, I'm effing I like get in my head sometimes when I'm talking to people, I'm like, am I asking the right questions or am I effing
我也是这样。
I do that too.
我总是想太多。
I'm always in my head.
你是不是那种总是想太多的人?
Are you someone are you like always in your head?
我什么事都会想太多。
I overthink everything.
我真是个想太多的人,而且我很讨厌这样,因为有时候它让我犹豫不决,迟迟下不了决心,比如明明该知道该怎么做,却还在纠结。
I'm such an overthinker, and I hate it because it's like because sometimes it delays me from pulling the trigger and, like, knowing, like, okay.
不管怎样,别扯太远,但如果说得宗教一点,我觉得:如果我思虑过多,但最终做的决定并不会伤害到我,那我就不该这么纠结,因为归根结底,老天爷会保佑我;但如果我做的决定有风险,可能真的会伤到自己,那我就得认真想想了。
Whatever whatever decision I make, okay, not to be theological, but to be theological, I think what if I'm overthinking but the decision I make doesn't hurt me, then I shouldn't be overthinking about it because at the end of the day, like, God's got my back because, like, if I'm making a decision where there is risk and I'm not like and I'm to somewhat could be in risk of hurting myself, then I'm like, okay.
别再过度思考了。
Like, effing stop overthinking.
做正确的事。
Do the right thing.
是的。
Yeah.
但没错。
But, yeah.
我总是过度思考。
I overthink.
我总是过度思考。
I overthink.
是的。
Yeah.
我也是。
Me too.
我讨厌
I hate
它。
it.
那是我最糟糕的缺点。
That's, my worst quality.
我最不喜欢的自身特质。
My least favorite quality about myself.
真的吗?
Really?
是的。
Yeah.
那很消极。
That that's negative.
我们应该聊聊你最喜欢自己的哪些特质
We should talk about our favorite qualities about you say your favorite
我最喜欢自己的品质。
My favorite qualities about myself.
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
那很消极。
That was negative.
这是个很好的问题。
That's a great question.
关于自己最喜欢的特点?
Favorite quality about myself?
说吧。
Shoot.
我知道。
I know.
现在我就像
Now I'm like
我们要不要这么做?
How about we do this?
我来搞定。
I got this.
关于彼此?
About each other?
关于彼此。
About each other.
好的。
Okay.
完美。
Perfect.
哦,糟了。
Oh, shoot.
看着我。
Look at me.
这该死的东西刚掉下来。
The freaking thing just fell off.
我在你面前像个傻瓜。
I looked like an idiot in front of you.
好的。
Okay.
好的。
Okay.
我先来。
I'll go first.
好的。
Okay.
好的。
Okay.
好的。
Okay.
你的能量,还有你的个性,真的很有感染力。
You your energy, like, your, like, personality is so contagious.
你总是特别友善。
Like, you're always super nice.
我本来想在播客结尾说的,但当我第一次在鲍勃家见到你时,鲍勃邀请你参加他的生日派对。
And I was gonna say this at the end of the podcast, but, like, when I first met you at Bob's so Bob invited you to his birthday.
我记得很清楚。
I remember that so well.
当你见到大家的时候,你认识了弗兰妮,还有JC、基安,所有人都认识了,我也认识了你。
And, like, when you got to meet everybody, you met Franny, you met, you know, JC, everybody, Kian, and I got to meet you.
我记得我们第一次聊天时,发现我们都不喜欢过山车。
And I remember our first conversation was like just how you don't like roller coasters either.
真的吗?
Is that really?
是的。
Yeah.
你就像说,哦,我不喜欢坐游乐设施。
You're like, oh, I hate rides.
我当时说,什么?
And I was like, what?
你不喜欢坐游乐设施?
You hate rides?
然后你说,对啊,我不喜欢坐游乐设施,但你还是来了迪士尼世界。
And you're like, yeah, don't like rides, but you still came to Disney World.
我的生日去了迪士尼乐园。
I mean, Disneyland for my birthday.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
但你就是特别友善、善良,充满活力,和你在一起特别轻松。
But you're just like super nice and kind and like just bubbly and like you're just easy to be around.
你总是对每个人都很包容,别哭。
You kind of are just accepting of everybody and it's it's Don't cry.
别在我面前哭。
Don't cry in front of me.
我记得我每天都会哭一次,所以……
I remember I cry once a day, so it's
哦,是啊。
Oh, yeah.
对。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
好吧。
Alright.
那你尽管哭吧。
Then feel free to cry.
我需要点击率。
I need to clickbait.
悉尼会哭。
Sydney cries.
是的。
Yeah.
悉尼在我的播客里哭。
Sydney cries on my podcast.
崩溃了。
Meltdown.
对。
Yeah.
哎呀。
Aw.
不。
No.
谢谢。
Thank you.
这太暖心了。
That's so sweet.
我很感激。
I appreciate that.
哦,我还欣赏你的一点是,你是一个努力工作的人。
Oh, and what I also appreciate about you is that you are someone that works hard.
你明白。
You understand.
你非常关心自己的未来,我觉得像你这个年纪的人,当我像你这么大的时候,我并没有这么有前瞻性。
You care so much about your future, and I think someone at your age like, when I was your age, I didn't think so futuristically.
我总是只想着当下,但你非常关心自己未来能为他人和自己做些什么。
I was always just thinking about the now, but you care so much about what you can do for others in the future and for yourself.
我认为在这么年轻的时候拥有这种特质非常重要,因为你正在为自己的成功打下基础。
I think that's such an important trait to have at such a young age because you're setting yourself up for success.
我现在25岁才刚刚明白这一点,所以我为你感到骄傲,这对像我这样年纪的人和你这样的年轻人都非常有启发性。
And I'm just learning that right now at 25, so I applaud you for that, and it's very inspirational for for people my age and your age.
这就是为什么我认为你是一位出色的内容创作者,因为当你创作时,你不仅仅是为了发内容而发内容。
And that's why I think you're such a great content creator because when you create, you're not just someone who just puts stuff to put stuff out there.
是的,我们确实要娱乐他人,这在一定程度上是我们的工作,嗯。
Yes, we do entertain others and that's our job to a certain extent Mhmm.
但你总是为自己的创作赋予某种目的,而且你确实关心自己的未来,我非常欣赏这一点。
But you always have some type of purpose behind it and, yeah, you just care about your future and I really appreciate that.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
说到这个。
Talking about that actually.
等等,我得说一句。
Well, wait, have to say it.
呃,我讨厌肯定的话语。
Ugh, I hate words of affirmation.
塞布,我要
Sebs, I'm gonna have
把它翻回去。
to flip it back.
好的。
Okay.
顺便说声谢谢。
Thank you, by the way.
这非常非常好,我很感激。
That was very, very nice, appreciate that.
好的。
Okay.
好了,我们开始吧。
Shoot, here we go.
塞布,你为什么不喜欢赞美?
Sebs, why don't you like compliments?
我不是她不好
I'm not she's not good
这方面的。
with it.
塞布。
Seb.
塞布。
Seb.
好的。
Okay.
这可能是我像这样哭的第一回
This might be the first time I cry in like
两周了。
two weeks.
点击标题党。
Click clickbait.
好的。
Okay.
是这样的。
Here's the thing.
真的有太多太多事情了。
There's just so like, there's so many things.
我试着挑出我最喜欢最喜欢的一件事。
I'm gonna try to pick like my favorite favorite thing.
好的,我在问你问题的时候,你先想想。
Alright, just think about it while I ask you questions.
哦,我要忘了。
Oh, I'm gonna forget.
好的。
Okay.
好的。
Okay.
什么
What
我现在能说点什么吗?
can I just say now?
好吧,行吧。
Alright, fine.
我会,这就像你之前说我的那样,但其实我只是觉得特别对,嗯,你真的很真实,就是做你自己。
I'll And it's kind of what you said about me, but like, it's I literally just think it's so true like, well, okay, you're just very authentic and genuinely yourself.
谢谢。
Thanks.
你就是你自己,毫不掩饰地做自己。
Like you're so yourself and you're so unapologetically yourself.
我尽力了。
I try.
而且你就是这样,我不知道,你身上散发出一种自信,因为你就是你自己。
And like you you, I don't know, just like you radiate this confidence because you're just so yourself.
我?
Me?
自信?
Confidence?
谢谢。
Thanks.
我很感激。
Appreciate it.
我收下了。
I'll take that.
不,我真的觉得,你非常积极,你的能量我很喜欢,每次我们聊天,都那么真诚、真实,你总是想帮助别人。
No, I I really, like, I think that and you're just so positive, like, your energy, I love, like, every time we have a conversation, it's just so genuine, so authentic and, like, you're always just trying to help other people.
你总是关心别人,问他们需要什么,能怎么帮助别人。
You're always asking questions about the other person and, like, what you can do to help other people.
每次和你聊完,我都感觉像被重新充满电一样。
And, like, I every time I leave a conversation with you, I just feel, like, recharged.
你知道吗,西德,事情是这样的?
You know what the thing is, Sid?
我有时候会问这些问题,其实我有点害怕问,因为我知道深入探讨可能会让别人感到不安,但对我来说,我问你这些问题,做这个播客,不仅仅是为了娱乐,为了产出内容,而是因为我相信,每个人身上都有值得分享的东西,不管是什么,而我非常幸运,拥有像你这样的朋友。小时候,我常常向神祈祷,说:请让我成为一名YouTuber。
I ask these questions sometimes I get scared about asking these questions because I know getting deep can, like, scare other people, but for me, like, I ask you these questions, like, I do this podcast only because not just for, like, the entertainment purpose of just getting content out there, but it's because you have some I believe everyone has always something to offer on their plate no matter what it is, and and I'm very blessed and lucky to have the friends that I have because I, like, you know, I when I was a kid, used to pray to God and I was like, please let me be a YouTuber.
而现在,他赐予了我这么多朋友和影响者,让我有机会去了解他们、向他们学习。我不在乎你多大年纪,因为有些人一看年轻人,就会想:天啊,他们懂什么?
And now but, like, he's blessed me with, like, so many friends and influencers where I just I'm given the opportunity to learn more about them and learn from them and I don't care what age you are because, you know, some people look at people that are younger and they're like, oh dude, like, what do they know?
他们才二十岁、十九岁。
They're just 20 years old, 19 years old.
但和任何人交谈,你总能学到一些有价值的东西。
But there's always something valuable from anybody that you speak to.
所以谈到价值,谈到真正有价值的东西,好吧。
So talking about value and talking about something valuable Okay.
我想问你,为什么你如此重视自己的未来,如此关心此刻和将来对你最重要的事情?
I wanna ask you about why so you're someone who actually cares about your future a lot and cares about, like, is most important for for yourself at the moment and in, you know, and in the future.
你为什么这么关心你的未来?
Why do you care so much about your future?
因为我知道,只有我自己才对我的未来负责,如果我不为自己的未来打算,别人不会替我做。
Because I know that I'm the only one responsible for my future, so I know if I don't take care of myself for the future, no one else will.
我的朋友和家人当然一直都在支持我,但我总觉得,我的未来是由我自己掌控的,我就是我所创造的一切,我想为自己争取最好的,所以你知道……
I mean, I have friends and family, of course, that are always there for me but, like, I'm, like, I just see myself as, like, I'm in control of, like, my future so, like, I am what I make of it and I want the best for myself so I, you know
但你是从哪里学会这一点的呢?是因为生活中发生了什么事,还是你一直就有这种心态,比如,我会存钱而不是去买下一件东西?我不是想打探太多隐私,但作为YouTuber,我们很幸运,能靠自己赚钱生活。
But where did you do you feel like you learned that because of something that happened in your life or do you think you just always had the mentality of like, oh no, I'm gonna save money instead of buying the next because I don't mean to get like too personal, but like, you know, as a YouTuber, we're very blessed to to make, you know, to to make money, to live by ourselves.
而在你这个年纪,如果我像你这么大的时候,我肯定会买下一双Gucci,或者别的什么,或者给自己买最酷的电动自行车之类的东西。
And, you know, at your age, if I was your age, I'd be buying it on, like buying the next Gucci whatever, this or that, or like buying myself the coolest electric bike or something.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我也想买,但你为什么没有这么做呢?
And I want to, but why do you why haven't you done that?
我喜欢这样,因为我们经常聊到这个。
I like because well, we talk about this a lot.
我们经常谈论财务问题。
We talk about finances a lot.
是的。
Yeah.
我更喜欢把钱投资在未来,而不是让两美元躺在银行里无所作为,或者花这两美元买一块巧克力,我宁愿把它投资出去,让它在未来增长到五美元,然后用这笔钱去买房子、组建家庭,或者用于我的学业——这就是我看待金钱的方式,虽然我并不打算马上成家,但至少我会把钱花在这些真正重要的事情上。
And I prefer I just really like investing in my future, like, instead of just having, like, $2 sitting in my bank account doing nothing for me or instead of spending that $2 on a chocolate bar, I'd rather invest it and have it grow in the future to be $5 down the line and use that money towards, like, a house and, like, a family in So the I kind of think of it that way, not that I'm, like, having a family time soon but but, like, or towards my schooling, like, that's something that I would like spend, I'm spending my money.
比起买那些东西,我更愿意把钱花在别处。买Gucci包本身并没有错。
Like, things rather than like And there's nothing wrong with getting a Gucci bag
不,我不是那个意思。
or No, something nothing like like that.
所以,我觉得每个人都有自己的选择,我个人对拥有那么多昂贵的东西没什么太大兴趣。
So, like, I think to each their own, those things just like, I don't know, personally, I just don't have a ton of interest to have all of those expensive things.
我不知道。
I don't know.
我只是不
I just don't
是的。
Yeah.
我不知道。
I don't know.
这很好,因为我觉得你为同龄人树立了一个很好的榜样,让他们意识到,生活不仅仅只是像买一台大屏幕电视这样的事情。
It's good because I think you're setting a great example for people your age to realize, oh no, there's more to life than you know, getting again, there's nothing wrong with getting yourself, like, a flat screen TV or
随便吧。
whatever.
犒劳一下自己。
To treat yourself.
是的。
Yeah.
你总是需要犒劳自己。
You always have to treat yourself.
我的意思是我也是。
I mean, I do too.
我每天都去邓肯甜甜圈店。
I, like, go to Dunkin', like, every day.
这太糟糕了。
It's so bad.
为什么?
Why?
是说这为什么糟糕,还是我为什么去?
Why is it bad or why do I go
每天都去?
every day?
是的。
Yeah.
你为什么每天都去?
Why do you go every day?
因为那就是我每天的外出活动了。
Because, like, that's just my outing of the day.
就是这样。
That's Same.
我学习和编辑的时候,就觉得这是我的小奖励。
I study and edit and I'm like, this is like my treat.
你也这样吗?
Do you do that too?
你喜欢什么?
You like What?
比如买多芬特?
Like get Dunkin'?
不。
No.
我明白了。
I Okay.
我的特别时刻,就是这样。
My special, like, okay.
如果有一样东西我宁可花钱也不愿意浪费,那就是。
If there's one thing I waste I don't waste money on but, like, I spend money on Yeah.
是足球球衣。
Is soccer jerseys.
那边整个行李箱里全是足球球衣。
That whole luggage right over there is just soccer jerseys.
天哪。
Oh my gosh.
差不多有一百件足球球衣。
It's like a 100 soccer jerseys.
我每周穿一次,就一次。
And I wear it, like, once a week, one once a week.
但这只是你的收藏品吗?
But It's just like your collection?
这现在是我的收藏,但我喜欢
It's just a collection I have right now, but I like
这很有趣。
That's fun.
你看,这能带给你快乐。
See, and brings you joy.
所以,就像,
So, like,
为你做这些事。
do that for you.
能让我开心的不是古驰包,而是唐恩都乐的燕麦
What brings me joy is not Gucci bags, but rather Dunkin' oat
奶饮。
milk drinks.
嘿。
Hey.
这才是正事,伙计。
That's what's up, dude.
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
下一个问题。
Next question.
好的。
Okay.
我觉得这会是我的最后一个问题了,因为我并不想占用更多时间之类的。
And I think this will be, like, my last question just because I don't wanna take more time or anything like that.
不。
No.
别担心。
Don't worry.
你从明尼苏达搬到了洛杉矶。
You moved from Minnesota to LA.
哪里?
Where again?
是的。
Yeah.
我们现在就在那儿。
We're we're at right now.
现在?
Right now.
你为什么搬走?
Why did you move?
你是因为YouTube才搬的,但搬到洛杉矶的感觉怎么样?
Like, well, you moved because of YouTube, but how was that move to moving to LA?
你是一个人去的。
You were by yourself.
说到这个,我第一次见你的时候,是的。
Actually, talking about this, because when I first met you Yeah.
你一个人搬到了洛杉矶,一个人都不认识。
You moved by yourself to LA and you didn't know anybody.
我知道。
I know.
我刚搬过来。
I had just moved.
我记得,我来这儿大概几周后就遇到你了。
Like, I met you, I think, like, couple weeks after I'd been here.
什么?
What?
你是怎么有勇气做这种事的?
Like, where where do you have the strength to do that?
塞布的。
Seb's.
我觉得部分原因,老实说,现在回想起来,嗯。
I think part of it, honestly, looking back Mhmm.
因为那时候我还没成熟,所以无法从不同的角度看问题,我觉得很多都是出于天真,或者我不太会念这个词。
Was because now that I I haven't matured so I can, like, see things from different perspective, like, I think a lot of it was naivety or I don't know how you pronounce it.
是的,不管怎么说吧。
Yeah, whatever it is.
你说的是naivety还是naivety?因为结尾是iddy?
Did you say naivety or naivety because it's iddy at the end?
我都不知道这个词还真的存在。
I don't even know that was a word.
好吧,也许是我自己编的。
Okay, maybe I made it up.
但我认为其中一部分原因是,我当时有点天真,没意识到这会是一次多大的人生转变。
But I think part of it, I was a little bit naive, like, didn't realize how big of a life change it was.
我的意思是,我其实知道,但只有亲身经历后,你才能真正明白。
I mean, I did but until you go through it, you don't really know.
所以我觉得这反而有帮助,因为现在我会过度思考,会想:好吧,仔细考虑事情是好事,但以前我做事是零散的,没有计划。
So I think that kinda helped because I didn't, like, see now I overthink things and I'm like, okay, well, which is good to think through things I didn't do it sporadically where I didn't have a plan.
我确实认真规划过这件事。
Like, I definitely planned about it.
我和我妈妈讨论了如何筹钱、住哪里,选了一个很棒的公寓小区,住在安全的区域等等。
I talked with my mom, like, how, like, to finance and, like, where I'm gonna live, like, picked a great apartment complex, I was in a safe area and all that.
但我觉得,这份勇气其实来自于真心:我想做一件事,我就直接去做。
But, like, I think the courage just came from honestly, I feel like if I just wanna do something, I just do it.
不错啊。
Like Nice.
如果我真的想做一件事,我就会去做。
I'm pretty, if I just want to do it, I'll do it.
我不确定。
And I don't know.
我并没有过度纠结,因为我很清楚自己想要什么。
I didn't really overthink it because I knew I wanted to.
嗯。
Mhmm.
所以,是的。
So but yeah.
我几乎不认识什么人。
And I really didn't know hardly anyone.
弗兰妮是我,我的第一个朋友。
Like, Franny was, like, one of the I mean, Franny was, like, my first friend
全部。
in all.
你搬过去之前认识她吗?
Did you know her before moving?
是的。
Yeah.
我几个月前在一次品牌活动中认识了她。
I met her on a brand trip, like, a few months before.
哦。
Oh.
我和弗兰妮变得非常亲密,然后我通过弗兰妮认识了所有人。
And I got really close with Franny and then I met, you know, everyone through Franny.
哇。
Wow.
是的。
Yeah.
我认识了你,所以我觉得我们改变了很多。
And I met you so I feel like we've changed a lot.
真的吗?
Like, Really?
从那以后,我和你。
Like, since then me and you.
变得更糟了吗?
For the worse?
是的。
Yes.
我同意。
I agree.
我觉得我们
I think we
好的。
okay.
那很好。
And that's good.
那很好。
That's good.
我觉得,作为一段友谊,好吧,我其实没法说,因为我个人没法代表别人,但我觉得我们能有很棒的对话,呃,这话说得都不对劲。
I think, like, I I as a friendship, okay, I can't really say because I don't personally, I can't speak on behalf of but, like, like, I don't I feel like we can have, like, really good conversation and, like, I that doesn't even make sense.
别说这个了。
Don't even
不知道该说什么。
know what to say.
语无伦次。
Word vomit.
我不知道。
I don't know.
我只是觉得我们作为朋友变得非常好。
I just feel like we've grown really good as friends.
就像,我们一路成长,我觉得我们是一起成长的。
Like, we've as, like, we've grown up, I feel like we've grown together.
是的。
Yeah.
而且,
Of And,
你知道吗,我喜欢这一点。
you know, like, I I love that.
我只是觉得,从你刚搬来的时候到现在,看着你做出的决定,因为生活在这种城市里,很容易被当地文化影响。
I just think from seeing you, like, from when you first moved to, like, now, like, just seeing, like, decisions you because it's very easy to live in a city like this and be influenced by by the culture here.
天哪。
Oh my gosh.
我觉得这是最易受影响的城市。
This is like the most impressionable city, I feel like.
老兄,
Dude,
是的。
yeah.
每个人都是这样。
Everyone yeah.
比如当
Like when
你刚来的时候,就会改变你的穿衣风格,开始——老兄,我刚搬来这儿的时候没有纹身,后来纹了。
you get here, it's like all the you change your fashion style, you start dude, when I moved out here, I didn't have tattoos, I got tattoos.
我本来没打耳洞,后来打了。
I didn't pierce my ears, I pierced my ears.
我还没涂过指甲油,结果我也涂了。
I didn't paint my nails, I painted my nails.
所以呢,就放手去做吧。
So it's like, go for it.
但我还挺感谢的。
But I kind of Thank you.
不过我真的挺喜欢的,我觉得这种变化很棒,比如,
I kind of love it though, like, I love it's different, like,
我喜欢这里和我们家乡的差异特别大,
I love how very
和我们的家乡比起来确实很不一样。
different to our hometowns for sure.
没错。
Right.
是的。
Yeah.
因为你也不是这里的人,像我家乡,其实很多方面都差不多,人们穿得一样,做同样的事,去同样的地方,这没什么不对,我在家乡时也这么做,但现在我在这里,每个人都很独特。
Because you're not from here either, like, where I'm from, I mean, a lot of it's the same, like, the people dress the same and people do the same things and go to same places, like, there's nothing wrong with that and I did those things in my hometown, but now that I'm here, like, everyone is just so unique.
我不确定。
I don't know.
有这么多独特性,我太喜欢了。
There's so much uniqueness and I love that.
我喜欢,我不知道。
Like, I love I don't know.
我只是喜欢拥抱各种不同类型的人。
I just love embracing, like, different different types of people.
老兄,最棒的是我注意到的,我和我在佛罗里达的朋友们杰西和加布里埃尔聊过这个。
Dude, the best is what I noticed is the and I was talking about this with my friends, Jess and Gabriel, when I was back in Florida.
就是我们周围有这么多创意人士,做着差不多的事情。
It's like how we're surrounded by so many creatives that kind of do the same thing.
嗯。
Mhmm.
无论是摄影、绘画、当演员还是其他任何事,能身处这样的社群中真的很棒,是的。
Whether it's photography or just painting or being an actor or whatever, it's cool being surrounded by this type of community because Mhmm.
你总会不断受到鼓励,去做最好的自己。
You're kind of encouraged constantly to just be your best self.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
没错。
Exactly.
好。
Yeah.
这就是我喜欢我们所做事情的原因。
And that's why I love what we do.
我们真的很有趣,可以自由发挥创意,做任何想做的事。
Like, we have such a fun Like, we we can be creative and, like, do whatever we want.
是的。
Yeah.
在某种程度上,这就像创业一样,就是,嗯。
And it's to a certain sense, it's being an entrepreneur and just, like Yeah.
创造属于你自己的东西。
Making your own.
老兄,我真的很佩服你,因为你这个年纪就能成为创业者。
And that dude, I applaud you for that, dude, because you are for someone your age, you are an entrepreneur.
是这么念‘entree’吗?
Is that is that how you say entree?
Entrepreneur(企业家)。
Entrepreneur.
不是。
No.
等等,我得把这事说出来。
Wait, I need to get that off my chest.
你很棒。
You're good.
我只是在开玩笑。
I'm just kidding.
我都不知道这事儿是怎么开始的。
I don't even know how it started.
你是不是因为自己说了太多次而对自己感到失望?
I You're disappointed in yourself for saying that too much?
是的。
Yeah.
确实太多了。
It was too much.
你会回看自己,然后想:好吧。
Do you look back at yourself like okay.
因为我们生活中很多片段都被拍下来了。
Because we have we have a lot of our lives on video.
是的。
Yeah.
我回看两年前的自己,真的是那些我们在家做礼拜之类的日常vlog,早上那些片段。
I look back at myself two years ago, like, literally vlogs of us, like, when we at church home and stuff with, like, the mornin' and stuff.
我回头看,觉得我当时还挺烦人的。
And I, like, look back and I'm, like, okay, I was kind of annoying.
或者,很尴尬?
Or, like, cringe?
或者,很尴尬。
Or, like, cringe.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得自己是,
I'm, like,
你觉得我们现在会不会也显得很尴尬?
Do you think right now we're gonna be cringe in
这就像我在想的两个事情。
That's like two what I wonder.
我在想,我会不会……
I'm like, am I gonna
好吧,我们看着镜头,然后说,好吧。
Well, let's look at the camera and we'll be like, okay.
就直接说,嘿,未来的七西德,别搞砸了。
Just be like, hey, future seven Sid, don't effing this up.
别搞砸了,但同时,如果你在看这个并觉得我们很尴尬,别有这种感觉。
Don't mess this up, but also, like, if you're watching this and you feel cringe about us, don't feel it.
要为自己做了这件事感到骄傲。
Like, be proud of yourself that you did this.
是的。
Yeah.
你必须接受它。
You have to embrace it.
就像,随便吧。
Like, whatever.
就像,你会随着年龄增长而成长。
Like, you're gonna evolve as you get older.
改变是好事。
Change is good.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
好。
Okay.
我觉得这就是一个不错的播客了。
I feel like that's a good podcast right there.
那你多大了?
How old are you then?
你就这样,好吧。
You're like, okay.
你可以走了。
You can leave.
你
You
现在可以闭嘴了。
can shut up now.
开玩笑的。
Just kidding.
差不多闭嘴吧。
Kinda shut up.
你正在开麦。
You're on the mic.
好吧。
Okay.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。