Bitcoin Magazine Podcast - 迈克尔·塞勒2026年策略世界主题演讲:数字信贷 封面

迈克尔·塞勒2026年策略世界主题演讲:数字信贷

Michael Saylor's Strategy World 2026 Keynote: Digital Credit

本集简介

全球信贷市场价值300万亿美元,迈克尔·塞拉认为数字信贷将占据其中巨大份额。在2026年策略世界大会的主题演讲中,塞拉从第一性原理出发,全面阐述了数字信贷的完整理论:比特币是什么,为什么可变优先股是仅次于股权的最长周期资本结构,以及STRC如何通过递延税务处理和本金保护实现两位数收益。他还描绘了数字货币和数字收益的可编程未来,ETF、链上代币和银行账户都将基于STRC构建。🔶 迈克尔·塞拉 - 策略公司创始人兼执行主席 章节: 0:00 - 如何数字化赚钱 1:00 - 比特币是什么?定义数字资本 2:40 - 什么是数字信贷?STRC是如何诞生的 4:00 - 将资本转化为信贷:核心突破 5:26 - 从杠杆交易到可变优先股 8:14 - 为什么高级债务、可转换票据和契约不足 11:30 - 解决投资者困境:股权回报 + 信贷安全 13:05 - BTC评级、BTC风险与数字信贷定价 15:31 - STRC表现:在比特币下跌45%时仍保持价值 21:26 - 税务收益、代际财富与企业财资策略 27:51 - 可编程数字信贷:ETF、代币、银行账户与第三层 37:47 - 反射性飞轮:信贷、比特币与股权如何相互驱动 44:12 - 5万亿美元机遇与行动呼吁 #数字信贷 #比特币财资 #优先股 #比特币大会 #Strive #Metaplanet #策略 #MicroStrategy #比特币投资 #固定收益 #比特币资本市场 #DylanLeClair #MattCole #BenWerkman #AndrewKang #比特币收益 #机构比特币 #比特币金融 #资本结构 #比特币ETF #比特币债券市场 #反射性 免责声明:本节目表达的观点和意见属于参与者,不一定反映BTC Inc.、比特币杂志或任何关联实体的官方政策或立场。本内容仅用于信息和教育目的,不应被视为投资、法律、税务或会计建议。本节目中的任何内容均不构成购买或出售任何证券或金融工具的要约、推荐、背书或邀请。观众在做出财务或商业决策前应咨询自己的顾问。

双语字幕

仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。

Speaker 0

感谢您今天参与。

Thanks for joining me today.

Speaker 0

今天的演讲是关于每个人最喜欢的话题。

This talk is about everybody's favorite subject.

Speaker 0

我将和你们讨论如何赚钱。

I'm going to speak with you about how to make money.

Speaker 0

字面意义上的如何赚钱。

Literally, how to make money.

Speaker 0

如何为你所爱的人、你自己、你的公司、你的上市公司、你的国家以及一切你珍视的事物赚钱。

How to make money for your family, for yourself, for your company, for your public company, for your country, for everything you love.

Speaker 0

特别是,我将讨论如何通过数字方式赚钱。

And specifically, I'm going talk about how to make money digitally.

Speaker 0

本次演讲的标题是数字信用。

And the title of the talk is Digital Credit.

Speaker 0

但事实上,这关乎我们对金钱认知的一场革命。

But really, this is about a revolution in the way we think about money.

Speaker 0

那我们先从数字信用这个话题开始吧。

So let's just start with the subject of digital credit.

Speaker 0

你知道,什么是数字信用?

You know, what is digital credit?

Speaker 0

数字信用是建立在数字资本之上的。

Well, digital credit is built on digital capital.

Speaker 0

而数字资本就是比特币。

Well, digital capital is Bitcoin.

Speaker 0

我们如何创造比特币?

How do we create Bitcoin?

Speaker 0

我们把一些现有的技术组合在一起:工作量证明、公钥加密、点对点网络、分布式时间戳,还有一些半导体技术。

Well, we put together a bunch of technologies that were available: proof of work, public key cryptography, peer to peer networking, distributed time stamping, some semiconductor technology.

Speaker 0

当然,根本的问题是:比特币到底是什么?

And of course, the fundamental question is what is Bitcoin?

Speaker 0

人们对此争论不休,但答案似乎再明显不过了。

And people debate this ad infinitum, but it just seems quite obvious.

Speaker 0

它是数字资本。

It is digital capital.

Speaker 0

什么是数字资本?

What is digital capital?

Speaker 0

它是以数字形式存储的经济财富。

Well, it's economic wealth stored digitally.

Speaker 0

什么是以数字形式存储的经济财富?

What is economic wealth stored digitally?

Speaker 0

它指的是通过数字渠道,将有价值的东西从地球上的一个地方转移到另一个地方的能力,对吧?

It's the ability to move something of value somewhere else on earth over a digital rail, right?

Speaker 0

人们经常问,使用场景是什么?

People oftentimes ask, well, what's the use case?

Speaker 0

价值在哪里?

What's the value?

Speaker 0

价值就在于,我能从这里向东京发送十亿美元,这就是价值。

Well, value is if I can send $1,000,000,000 from here to Tokyo, that's valuable.

Speaker 0

试着把价值十亿美元的土地从东京搬走。

Try taking $1,000,000,000 of land out of Tokyo.

Speaker 0

试着把价值十亿美元的黄金从东京搬走。

Try to take $1,000,000,000 of gold out of Tokyo.

Speaker 0

试着把价值十亿美元的公司,或者价值十亿美元的矿产、石油和天然气权益从东京移走。

Try to remove $1,000,000,000 worth of companies from Tokyo or $1,000,000,000 of mineral or oil and gas rights from Tokyo.

Speaker 0

你根本做不到。

You just can't do it.

Speaker 0

另一方面,你可以把十亿美元的比特币转入或转出东京。

On the other hand, you can move a billion dollars of Bitcoin into and out of Tokyo.

Speaker 0

如果你能做到,计算机也能做到,人工智能也能做到。

And if you can do it, a computer can do it, an AI can do it.

Speaker 0

因此,在数字世界中,如果我们所有数字化的东西都更优越——无论是数字照片、数字音乐、数字视频、数字通信还是数字智能——那么当我们最终拥有数字财富、数字资本时,它将成为某种非凡而美好的事物的基础。

And so seems very straightforward in the world of digital that if everything we've got that's digital is better, whether it's digital photos or digital music or digital video or digital communications or digital intelligence, then when we finally have digital wealth, digital capital, it will be the basis of something that is extraordinary and beautiful.

Speaker 0

而中本聪给了我们这一切。

And Satoshi gave us this.

Speaker 0

事实上,这并没有什么特别复杂的地方。

The truth is, there's nothing deeply complicated about it.

Speaker 0

这只是把一些当时已经广泛存在且广为人知的技术组合在一起,是一次工程上的突破。

It's just putting together, it's an engineering breakthrough, putting together a bunch of techniques that were readily available and well known in the day.

Speaker 0

真正了不起的突破在于这些技术被运用的方式。

It was the way that it was used that was an extraordinary breakthrough.

Speaker 0

数字信用也是类似的。

Digital credit is very similar.

Speaker 0

这其实也没有什么特别复杂的地方。

There's nothing deeply complicated about this.

Speaker 0

我们所做的,是把一些常见的东西组合起来:一家上市公司、一种公开证券、一种数字资本资产——在这个案例中是优先证券,一种可变的月度股息,一种自1910年以来就存在的资本回报税务处理方式,再加上一个主动管理的ATM系统。这些组成部分中的每一个都不算特别难懂。

What we're doing is we're taking a common thing, a publicly listed company, a public security, a capital asset, digital capital asset in this case, a preferred security, the idea of a monthly dividend that's variable, and a tax treatment, return of capital that's been around since 1910, and then an ATM actively managed, and you put together all of these components, no one of them is all that difficult.

Speaker 0

如果你是个六年级学生,基本就能理解它们。

You pretty much could understand them if you're a sixth grader.

Speaker 0

当你把所有这些元素组合在一起,就会创造出一个远超各部分之和的整体。

You put all of them together and you create something which is much more than the sum of its parts.

Speaker 0

你已经在整个信贷领域创造了一项非凡的突破。

You've created an extraordinary breakthrough in the entire world of credit.

Speaker 0

我们称之为STRETCH,S T R E T C H。

We call it STRETCH, S T R C.

Speaker 0

我们的公司正在做什么?

What is our company doing?

Speaker 0

战略起什么作用?

What does strategy do?

Speaker 0

我们的公司正在将资本转化为信贷。

Our company is converting capital into credit.

Speaker 0

我们正在将经济财富转化为现金流。

We're converting economic wealth into a stream of cash flows.

Speaker 0

这才是重大的突破。

That is the big breakthrough.

Speaker 0

你需要一家运营公司,才能将一大块经济能量转化为货币,将其与货币挂钩,消除风险,平抑波动,以收益形式提取现金流,并将期限压缩至当下。

You need an operating company in order to take a block of economic energy and turn it into a currency, peg it to a currency, strip away the risk, damp the volatility, extract the cash flows in the form of yield, and compress the duration to now.

Speaker 0

我不想等三十年才变得富有。

I don't want to wait thirty years to get rich.

Speaker 0

我只希望你能每个月或每天持续不断地给我钱,而且没有任何风险。

I just want you to give me money every month or every day forever consistently without risk.

Speaker 0

前者,对吧,是一种资本投资。

The former, right, is a capital investment.

Speaker 0

我买下曼哈顿的一大块土地,等上三十年,也许就能致富。

I buy a big chunk of Manhattan and I wait thirty years and maybe I get rich.

Speaker 0

后者是债券,还是货币市场账户?

The latter is a bond, or is it a money market account?

Speaker 0

所以这一切都是关于将资本转化为信用。

So this is all about conversion of capital into credit.

Speaker 0

你可能会好奇,我们是怎么发现STRETCH的?

And you might wonder, well, how did we discover stretch?

Speaker 0

有时候人们会问我们这个问题,而这是最被误解的概念。

Sometimes people ask us this, and this is the most poorly understood concept.

Speaker 0

大多数人并不会深入思考资本的第一层本质。

Most people don't really think deeply about capital at the first order.

Speaker 0

但STRC是漫长旅程的终点。

But STRC is at the end of a long journey.

Speaker 0

我经常说,我们在策略上拿到了杠杆的博士学位。

I oftentimes say, we got a PhD in leverage at strategy.

Speaker 0

那我们先从一个基本问题开始吧。

Well, let's just start with a basic question.

Speaker 0

我该如何筹集投资所需的资本?

How do I raise the capital to invest?

Speaker 0

如果我想投资房地产四十年,资本从哪里来?

If I want to invest in real estate for forty years, where's the capital come from?

Speaker 0

如果我想购买黄金并持有四十年,资本从哪里来?

If I want to buy gold and hold it for forty years, where do I get the capital?

Speaker 0

如果我想购买比特币并持有四十年,资本从哪里来?

If I want to buy Bitcoin and hold it for forty years, where do I get the capital?

Speaker 0

我会告诉你最容易获得资本的地方,但这也是最糟糕的地方。

Well, I'm going to tell you the easiest place to get the capital, and it's the worst place.

Speaker 0

那就是交易所。

It's an exchange.

Speaker 0

你去交易所,使用交易所的杠杆。

You go onto an exchange and you use exchange leverage.

Speaker 0

所以我拿出100美元,进行50倍杠杆的比特币买入。

So I post $100 and I do a 50x levered Bitcoin buy.

Speaker 0

当你在交易所使用10倍杠杆时,他们会以你的100美元为抵押借给你1000美元资本;当你使用50倍杠杆时,他们会借给你5000美元资本。

And when you lever up 10 to one on an exchange, they loan you $1,000 of capital against your $100 And when you lever up 50 to one, they loan you $5,000 of capital.

Speaker 0

对吧?

Right?

Speaker 0

当然,这就是去中心化金融,也就是加密货币。

And of course, that's DeFi, that's crypto.

Speaker 0

人们认为这种交易所杠杆是绝佳的一次性资本。

People think this is a wonderful exchange leverage is one hour capital.

Speaker 0

如果你考虑信贷条款、风险因素、信贷协议中的契约,以及你在建立信贷关系时所拥有的选择权,并问自己一个问题:从概率上讲,我能够使用这笔资本多久?

If you think about the credit terms, the risk factors, the covenants on the credit, and the optionality that you have for the credit when you enter into the relationship, and you ask the question, how long do I have the use of this capital on a probabilistic basis?

Speaker 0

那么工程师会说,这就是资本的随机持续时间。

Well, the engineer would say, that's the stochastic duration of the capital.

Speaker 0

这个随机的、可能的时间段,我能够使用这笔资金多久?

What is the stochastic, the likely timeframe I have the use of the money for?

Speaker 0

在交易所里,你可能只有一个小时能使用这笔钱。

Well, on an exchange, you might have that money for an hour.

Speaker 0

如果你以50倍杠杆买入,而比特币价格下跌2%,你就会收到追加保证金通知,他们将强制平仓,你在一小时内就失去全部资本。

If you lever up 50 to one and Bitcoin trades down 2%, you're gonna get margin call, they force liquidate you and you get all your capital ripped away in an hour.

Speaker 0

因此,在一端是极短期的资本。

So on one extreme is very short duration capital.

Speaker 0

下一个大想法是什么?

What's the next big idea?

Speaker 0

我会做一笔保证金贷款。

Well, I do a margin loan.

Speaker 0

我通过Reg T借款,或者进行资产支持融资。

I borrow the money under Reg T, or I do asset backed financing.

Speaker 0

我以我的比特币、股票或资产作为抵押借款。

I borrow against my Bitcoin or borrow against a stock or an asset.

Speaker 0

你能使用这笔资本多长时间?

How long do you have the capital for?

Speaker 0

当你收到追加保证金通知时,最多只有一天时间,可能只有四个小时。

Well, when you get the margin call, you've got no more than a day, you might have four hours.

Speaker 0

但这就是大约一天期的资本。

But that's about one day capital.

Speaker 0

这就像回购融资。

That's like repo financing.

Speaker 0

当你阅读长期资本管理公司或雷曼兄弟破产的历史时,他们破产的原因是,他们用一天期的资金为价值一千亿或数千亿美元的长期投资融资。

When you read the history of long term capital's bankruptcy or Lehman Brothers bankruptcy, the reason they're bankrupted is they were financing a 100,000,000,000 or hundreds of billions of dollars of long term investments with one day money.

Speaker 0

对吧?

Right?

Speaker 0

好的。

Okay.

Speaker 0

你把钱投十年,却只有一整天的资本使用权,还觉得能出什么问题?

You invest the money for ten years and you have the use of the capital for one day and think, what could go wrong?

Speaker 0

好吧,这就是期限错配。

Okay, that's a duration mismatch.

Speaker 0

我们确实遇到过一些这种情况。

Well, we had some of that.

Speaker 0

我们曾从Silvergate贷款,当比特币崩盘时,你必须追加抵押品。

We had a Silvergate loan where we actually borrowed from Silvergate, and when Bitcoin crashed, you have to post more collateral.

Speaker 0

这会让你的股东感到极度焦虑。

That creates extreme anxiety for your equity investors.

Speaker 0

这是自我强化的。

It's reflexive.

Speaker 0

它会拖垮你的公司。

It'll unwind your company.

Speaker 0

这就是为什么做资产支持融资不是一个好主意。

That's why it's not a great idea to do asset backed financing.

Speaker 0

下一个想法是高级债务。

The next idea is senior debt.

Speaker 0

你去向银行借款,或者通过带有契约的债券融资。

You go and you borrow money from a bank, or you borrow money via a bond that has covenants.

Speaker 0

实际上,我已经从概率上将其标记为一年期资金。

Well, I've actually marked it, stochastically, as about one year money.

Speaker 0

你会想,如果这是一笔五年期贷款,为什么你会把它看作一年期资金?

And you're like, well, if it's a five year loan, why do you think of it as one year money?

Speaker 0

贷款期限是五年,但契约每季度审查一次。

Well, the term is five years, the covenants are checked every quarter.

Speaker 0

你可能会在季度末违反EBITDA契约或违反某种抵押条款,此时贷款可能立即到期、加速偿还,或契约阻止你再进入资本市场。

You might get to the end of the quarter where you break the EBITDA covenant or break a lien of some sort, at which point either the loan comes due, it accelerates, or the covenant prevents you from accessing the capital markets anymore.

Speaker 0

因此,你因为违反契约而失去了筹集额外资本的能力。

So you have lost the ability to raise additional capital because you tripped over a covenant.

Speaker 0

这意味着,为了公司增长,你必须还清贷款。

That means in order to grow the company, you have to pay off the loan.

Speaker 0

你以为自己有五年或七年期的贷款,但只要你的EBITDA下降2%,你就必须还清贷款才能再融到资金。

So you thought you had a five, you have a seven year loan, but you have to pay it off in order to raise any more money if your EBITDA ever falls by 2%.

Speaker 0

所以这是一种银行家的把戏,我假装给你七年期贷款,但实际上它更像是七周的贷款,因为我清楚你必须不断进行再融资。

So it's kind of a banker trick where I pretend I'm giving you a seven year loan, but it's really a seven week loan, cause I know you're going to have to continuously refinance it.

Speaker 0

因此,从概率上讲,高级债务的实际期限远比你想象的要短。

So senior debt is actually, stochastically, much shorter duration than you would think.

Speaker 0

次级债务就像没有契约的垃圾债券。

Junior debt is like a junk bond with no covenants.

Speaker 0

你只是背负着高额的利息支出,虽然期限稍长一些,但成本依然非常高。

You've just got a big interest bill, and so you've got it a bit longer, but it's still very expensive.

Speaker 0

可转换债务的期限稍长一些,因为票息很低,可能甚至是零息或1%票息的可转换债务。

Convertible debt is a bit longer because you've got a very low coupon, maybe you've got a zero coupon, a 1% coupon convertible debt.

Speaker 0

你可以持有五年或六年,但最终你还是得偿还。

You can carry it for five or six years, but eventually you have to pay it back.

Speaker 0

因此,可转换债务在概率基础上具有稍长一些的期限。

So convertible debt is a little bit longer duration on a probabilistic basis.

Speaker 0

但正如你所见,当我们逐步分析这些债务资本时,会发现更好的选择。

But as you can see, as we march through these debt capital, we find something better.

Speaker 0

如果你发生信用违约,无法支付利息、无法再融资或违反契约,就会失去资本。

If you ever credit default, if you default on your interest bill, if you can't refinance or if you bust a covenant, you lose the capital.

Speaker 0

在极端情况下,股权归零,公司破产。

In the extreme case, the equity goes to zero, the company's bankrupt.

Speaker 0

对吧?

Right?

Speaker 0

这种资本非常危险,甚至可以说是毒药。

That's very dangerous, if not toxic, capital.

Speaker 0

当你谈到股权时,比如看优先股STRF,虽然你能暂时拥有资金,但如果未支付股息,就会有契约限制和惩罚,所以期限稍长一些。

When you get to equity, right, if you look at a senior preferred like STRF, well, you have the money for a while, but you've got covenants and you've got penalties if you don't pay the dividend, so it's a little bit longer.

Speaker 0

但它比债务好,却不如次级优先股。

But it's better than debt, but it's not as good as junior prefs.

Speaker 0

次级优先股没有契约条款,因此你拥有更多选择权,契约更少,资本期限更长。

The junior pref doesn't have the covenant, so you've optionality, fewer covenants, longer capital.

Speaker 0

可转换优先股成本更低,契约更少,资本期限更长。

The convertible prefs have a lower cost, fewer covenants, longer capital.

Speaker 0

当你接触到可变优先股时,选择权正在急剧增加。

And then when you get to a variable preferred, what's going on is the optionality is exploding.

Speaker 0

你获得了更多的选择权。

You're getting more optionality.

Speaker 0

你无法改变债券的票息,但你可以调整每月的股息。

You don't have the option to vary the coupon of a bond, but you do have the option to vary a monthly dividend.

Speaker 0

因此,随着选择权的增加,期限也随之延长。

So as the optionality explodes, the duration lengthens.

Speaker 0

所以,当然,最后一种资本形式就是股权。

And so what, and of course, the last form of capital is equity.

Speaker 0

我出售了1000万美元的股权,这笔钱我永久拥有。

I sell $10,000,000 of equity, I have the money forever.

Speaker 0

从净现值的角度来看,这意味着在未来大约一百年里,我都能获得经济收益,直到收益变得微不足道。

Well, from a net present value point of view, that means I've got economic benefit for about the next one hundred years before the benefit becomes third order.

Speaker 0

所以如果你看这张表,就会发现,如果你打算长期投资,你确实会希望使用股权。

So if you look at the table, you can see if you want to invest for a long period of time, you'd really like to use equity.

Speaker 0

但如果你无法获得股权,那接下来最好的选择是什么?

But if you can't get the equity, what's the next best thing?

Speaker 0

那就是可变优先信贷。

Well, it's variable preferred credit.

Speaker 0

我们发现数字信贷和延长期限,是因为我们不断向风险曲线的更远处延伸,并找到了除股权之外期限最长的资本形式。

We discovered digital credit and stretch because we kept moving out this curve of risk and we found what we thought was the longest duration capital other than equity.

Speaker 0

那么,什么是数字信贷?

Now, what is digital credit?

Speaker 0

它是在解决投资者的困境。

It's solving the investor dilemma.

Speaker 0

投资者的困境在于:要么获得两位数的回报并享受股权的递延税务优惠,但同时要承受巨大的波动性、大幅回撤,甚至可能损失本金。

The dilemma of the investor is I either get double digit returns and I get deferred tax treatment on equity, and I take large volatility, large drawdowns, and I might lose my capital.

Speaker 0

或者我购买信贷产品,虽然有本金保障、波动性低,但却失去了双位数的回报,而且每年收到任何收益时都必须缴纳普通所得税或资本利得税。

Or I buy credit where I have a principal protection, low volatility, but I lose a double digit returns and I have to pay ordinary income tax or I have to pay capital gains tax every time I receive anything in that year.

Speaker 0

那么,如果你既想要股权的收益,又想要信贷的优势,同时想消除两者的所有弊端,该怎么办呢?

So what if you wanted the benefits of equity and the benefits of credit and you wanted to get rid of all the liabilities of both?

Speaker 0

我们为STRC设计了一种工具,它同时提供了双位数回报、递延资本利得税待遇、低波动性以及本金保障。

What we did with STRC was created this instrument which gives double digit returns, deferred capital gains tax treatment, low volatility, principal protection, all at the same time.

Speaker 0

对吧?

Right?

Speaker 0

这就是关键突破,对吧?

And that's the big unlock there, right?

Speaker 0

你不必做出妥协。

You don't have to make a compromise.

Speaker 0

那它针对的是谁呢?

And who's it designed for?

Speaker 0

它显然是为散户投资者设计的。

Well, it's definitely designed for retail investors.

Speaker 0

它也面向企业设计。

It's also designed for corporations.

Speaker 0

但你也可以将其提供给机构投资者、混合型投资者或加密原生投资者。

But you can also offer it to an institutional investor, a hybrid investor, or a crypto native investor.

Speaker 0

因此,有许多不同类别的投资者可能对这个产品感兴趣。

So there's lots of different classes of investors that might want this.

Speaker 0

在构建最长周期信贷的过程中,我们无意中发现,该信贷的所有股息都是资本返还股息。

In the process of building the longest duration credit, we inadvertently discovered that all of the dividends for that credit are return of capital dividends.

Speaker 0

税收处理信贷有三种方式。

There are three types of ways to tax credit.

Speaker 0

你要么将其作为普通收入征税,必须 upfront 缴纳所得税;要么作为资本利得征税;要么作为递延的资本返还征税,此时无需缴税。

You either tax it as ordinary income and you got to pay income tax upfront or it's taxed as capital gains, or it's taxed as a deferred return of capital, you don't have a tax on it.

Speaker 0

为了创造资本返还,你需要一家没有正向收益和利润的财政部公司,这样才不会产生需要转嫁给信贷投资者的税务责任。

Well, in order to create return of capital, you have to have a treasury company that doesn't have positive earnings and profit that would create a tax liability that you'd have to pass on to your credit investors.

Speaker 0

因此,我们发现可以创建一种信贷,其税务优惠直接归信贷投资者所有,而不是由发行方享有。

So what we discovered was we could create credit where the tax benefits go directly to the credit investors instead of accruing to the issuer.

Speaker 0

而且作为发行方,我们实际上并不产生应税现金流,因此我们不需要税收优惠。

And because as an issuer we don't actually generate taxable cash flows, we don't need the tax benefit.

Speaker 0

大多数公司发行的信贷始终有利于发行方而损害投资者,而我们偶然发现了一个新想法。

Most credit created by companies was always to the benefit of the issuer to the detriment of the investor, and we stumbled upon a new idea.

Speaker 0

如果我们创造一种对投资者有利的信贷呢?

What if we created credit which was the benefit of the investor?

Speaker 0

最好的信贷。

The best credit.

Speaker 0

信贷本身成为产品,而不是实现产品的手段,对吧?

The credit becomes the product, not the means to the product, right?

Speaker 0

那么,你创造了这种信贷,现在问题是如何评估数字信贷?

Well, so you create this, and now the issue is how do I assess the digital credit?

Speaker 0

评估信用风险的数学框架是什么?

What's the mathematical framework for assessing credit risk?

Speaker 0

实际上,我们创造了三个指标。

And really, we created three metrics.

Speaker 0

BTC评级代表抵押品覆盖的金额。

BTC rating is the amount of collateral coverage.

Speaker 0

比如,如果你的BTC评级是五级,那就意味着你每有一美元未偿还信贷,就有五美元的权益作为保障。

Like if you're a BTC rated five, it means you've got five dollars of equity for every dollar of credit outstanding.

Speaker 0

BTC风险是指在信贷期限结束时,你出现抵押不足的可能性。

BTC risk is the probability that you get under collateralized at the end of the term.

Speaker 0

如果你今天有5美元,到信贷期限结束时,你是否只剩下1美元的抵押品来偿还债务?

If you have $5 today, will you have only $1 of collateral at the end of the term of the credit, you know, to pay it back if you had to pay it back?

Speaker 0

如果你计算出BTC风险,就可以反推出信用利差。

And then if you calculate that BTC risk, you can back into a credit spread.

Speaker 0

为了补偿投资者承担的信用风险,你需要在无风险利率之上支付多少合理的信用利差?

What is the fair credit spread above the risk free rate that you have to pay the investor to offset the risk?

Speaker 0

没错,这里有一些简单的公式,适合喜欢公式的用户,但更重要的观点是,目前投资级债券的信用利差是78个基点。

Right, so there are simple formulas here for people that like formulas, but maybe the bigger point is the credit spread of investment grade bonds today is 78 basis points.

Speaker 0

这意味着,为了承担像苹果或微软这样的公司的信用风险,你获得的回报比无风险利率高出四分之三个百分点。

That means you're getting paid three quarters of 1% more than the risk free rate in order to take the credit risk of a company like Apple or Microsoft.

Speaker 0

垃圾债券或高收益债券的信用利差是288个基点。

The credit spread of junk bonds, or high yield, I guess, is two eighty eight basis points.

Speaker 0

所以这两个基准值值得关注。

So those are the two benchmarks worth looking at.

Speaker 0

现在我们转向资产支持信贷的理论。

And now we move to the theory of asset backed credit.

Speaker 0

它是什么?

What is it?

Speaker 0

这个想法是,我购买一项能带来30%回报的资本资产,然后从中剥离出前11%的收益支付给信贷投资者。

Well, idea is I buy a capital asset that's going to return 30% and I strip off the first 11% and I pay it to the credit investors.

Speaker 0

也许我购买标普指数,预期回报为12%,我剥离出前6%支付给信贷投资者。

Maybe I buy the S and P index, I expect to pay 12%, I strip off the first six and I pay it to the credit investors.

Speaker 0

如果黄金每年升值10%,我可以创建一种每年支付5%的优先工具,并将这部分收益支付给信贷投资者。

If gold is gonna appreciate 10% a year, I could create a preferred instrument that pays 5% a year and pay that to the credit investors.

Speaker 0

逻辑上讲,你不可能在一百年内持续支付超过资本资产回报率的股息,否则最终会耗尽抵押品,但你完全可以支付低于资本资产预期回报率的股息。

And you know, logic says you're not gonna pay a dividend greater than the return on the capital asset over one hundred years, you're gonna eventually run out of collateral, but you can certainly pay a dividend rate lower than the ARR of the capital asset.

Speaker 0

这就引出了一个问题:这里到底发生了什么?

And that takes us to the question of what's really going on here?

Speaker 0

这是信号处理。

It's signal processing.

Speaker 0

明白吗?

Okay?

Speaker 0

数字资本波动性很强,增长速度很快。

Digital capital is highly volatile, growing at a rate.

Speaker 0

如果你看过这张图表,那条橙色线看起来很像过去十年比特币的价格走势。

If you look at that chart, that orange line kind of looks like the Bitcoin price chart, if you've looked at it over the past ten years.

Speaker 0

它正在这样波动。

It's doing this.

Speaker 0

信贷额度才是大多数人想要的。

The credit line is what most people want.

Speaker 0

人们并不希望在遥远的未来,经历过山车般的波动后,意外地暴富。

People don't want to get rich suddenly in the distant future, unexpectedly, after a roller coaster ride.

Speaker 0

他们想要的是以极低的波动性稳定地承担风险,没有任何焦虑。

What they want is to get risk steadily with very, very low volatility, no anxiety.

Speaker 0

他们不要战斗机,而要大型客机,希望在前往目的地时能舒适地躺在头等舱里。

They don't want the fighter jet, they want the jumbo jet airliner, and they want to recline in first class while they go to their destination.

Speaker 0

所以,数字信贷就是从这波动极大的30%中剥离出那平稳的11%。

So digital credit is just stripping out that smooth 11% out of that very volatile 30%.

Speaker 0

那么,多余的波动性去哪了呢?

Now, where does the excess volatility go?

Speaker 0

能量守恒,波动性也守恒。

There's conservation of energy, conservation of volatility.

Speaker 0

所以,如果你想要把30%的过山车式体验简化为11%的大型客机豪华体验,就必须把波动性放到别处。

So if you want to take a 30% roller coaster ride and strip it down to 11% jumbo jet luxury ride, then you have to put the volatility somewhere else.

Speaker 0

因此,你可以看到,多余的波动性流向了普通股权。

So what you can see is the excess volatility goes to common equity.

Speaker 0

我刚刚向你们展示的,本质上就是数字股权、数字资本、数字信贷,它们显然构成了一个数字层级结构。

And what I've just shown you is basically digital equity, digital capital, digital credit is clearly digital stack.

Speaker 0

它每十五秒就发生变化。

It's changing every fifteen seconds.

Speaker 0

在我们的情况下,股权是MSTR。

In our case, the equity is MSTR.

Speaker 0

它的年复合增长率达到了52%。

It's up 52% ARR.

Speaker 0

资本是比特币。

The capital is Bitcoin.

Speaker 0

我们预计增长30%。

We expect to be up 30%.

Speaker 0

信贷是STRC。

The credit is the STRC.

Speaker 0

那么,数字信贷能提供的最高收益率是多少?

Now what's the highest yield you can pay on digital credit?

Speaker 0

如果你预期回报为30%,那就得考虑抵押覆盖率、比特币评级、期限和波动性等因素。

Well, if you expected 30%, then you have to plug in the collateral coverage, what's the BTC rating, what's the duration, what's the volatility.

Speaker 0

一旦你输入你的假设,结果就会显示:在这种情况下,我可以支付15%的利息,同时仍保持投资级评级。

Once you plug in your assumptions, what pops out is, well, in this case, I can pay 15% and still stay investment grade on that assumption set.

Speaker 0

如果你提高到23%,你仍然处于高收益区间。

You go up to 23% and you're still in high yield.

Speaker 0

但你所能支付的股息总额或股息比率是有上限的。

But there is an envelope of dividends you can pay out or a dividend ratio you can pay out.

Speaker 0

这仅仅是底层资本资产的波动性和表现的函数。

That's just a function of the volatility and the performance of the underlying capital asset.

Speaker 0

那么这张图表展示了什么?

So what's this chart show?

Speaker 0

这张图表显示,如果你是个怀疑者,认为比特币涨幅为零,那么你能创造的信贷额度非常有限,其中大部分是低股息收益的,只有一小部分在5%到10%之间,极少部分超过10%。

This chart shows if you're a skeptic and you think Bitcoin's going up zero, there's a very small amount of credit you can create, and most of it is low dividend yielding, and, you know, a little bit of it is five to 10%, a very small amount is more than 10%.

Speaker 0

如果你认为比特币每年上涨10%,就像标普500一样,你会发现你可以发行更多的信贷,并在股息分配上拥有更多灵活性。

If you think Bitcoin's going up 10% a year like the S and P, you see you can issue a lot more credit and you can have a bit more flexibility on the dividends.

Speaker 0

随着你对资本资产(无论是黄金、比特币、房地产、标普500或其他)的看法改善,当你认为它未来会增值时,你发行信贷以及高收益信贷的能力也会增强。

As your view of the capital asset, whether it's gold or Bitcoin or real estate or the S and P or whatever, as your view of that improves, as you think it's going to improve over time, your ability to issue credit and higher yielding credit is enhanced.

Speaker 0

你可以看到这里正在发生什么。

And you can see what's going on here.

Speaker 0

如果你是看涨者,认为比特币每年上涨30%,你会发现你可以发行大量投资级的高收益信贷。

If you're a bull and you think Bitcoin's going up 30% a year, you can see you can issue quite a lot of high yielding credit that is investment grade.

Speaker 0

如果你仔细看这张图,这就是核心观点。

That's the big idea here, if you're staring at this.

Speaker 0

当然,如果你考虑高收益,意味着你愿意接受风险稍高的工具,那么你可以创造更多的信贷。

Of course, if you think about high yield, right, you're willing to accept a slightly higher risk instrument, then you can create a lot more credit.

Speaker 0

如果你认为比特币的升值速度将超过标普500,你可以创造异常庞大的信贷规模。

You can create exceptional amounts of credit if you think Bitcoin's going to appreciate faster than the S and P.

Speaker 0

当然,如果你是比特币看涨者,即使在这个水平上仅以1倍抵押,你也能发行海量的信贷,对吧?

And of course, if you're a Bitcoin bull, you can issue monstrous amounts of credit, even 1x collateralized at this level, right?

Speaker 0

因此,你能创造的信贷规模实际上取决于这些变量。

And so the amount of credit you can create is really a function of those variables.

Speaker 0

那么,STRC的风险有多大呢?

Now, so how risky is STRC?

Speaker 0

什么是Stretch?

What is stretch?

Speaker 0

嗯,我已经标在图表上了。

Well, I put it on the chart.

Speaker 0

如果你对比特币持怀疑态度,认为它不会上涨,那它看起来就像违约债务。

If you're a Bitcoin skeptic and you think Bitcoin's going up zero, it looks like distressed debt.

Speaker 0

如果你认为比特币每年增长10%,那它几乎就是高收益债券了。

If you think Bitcoin's a 10% grower, it's almost high yield.

Speaker 0

这就像次优的高收益债券。

It's like suboptimal high yield.

Speaker 0

但当你对比特币的看法越来越好时,它就开始向高收益债券靠拢。

But then as you start to have a better view of Bitcoin, it starts to float into the high yield.

Speaker 0

而如果你是比特币多头,那它就是投资级债券了。

And then of course, if you're a Bitcoin bull, it's investment grade.

Speaker 0

因此,我在这里所阐述的,可以称之为数字信贷理论,但其实它只是资产支持信贷的理论。

And so what I've laid out here, call it the theory of digital credit, but really it's just the theory of asset backed credit.

Speaker 0

你可以用标普指数、七巨头股票、比如英伟达股票、黄金、房地产来做同样的分析。

You could do the same exercise with the S and P index, Mag-seven stocks, you know, Nvidia stock, gold, real estate.

Speaker 0

那为什么人们没有这么做呢?

Now why haven't people?

Speaker 0

这是因为1940年《投资公司法》禁止你对上市公司、投资组合或证券进行杠杆或资本化操作。

Well, because the Investment Company Act of 1940 prevents you from levering or capitalizing a publicly traded company on equity, portfolio, or securities.

Speaker 0

所以在证券的公开市场上,没人会这么做。

So no one does this in the public market on securities.

Speaker 0

你只能转向黄金或房地产,但黄金和房地产的表现一直不够吸引人,不值得费这个劲。

You'd have to go to gold or real estate, and the performance in gold and real estate has just been not compelling enough to be worth the trouble.

Speaker 0

比特币是第一个非证券类资产,其表现超越了标普指数,并且值得你去投入。

Bitcoin is the first time when you have a non security asset, which is outperforming the S and P, where it's worth the trouble.

Speaker 0

这就引出了一个问题:这些东西的实际表现到底如何?

And that takes us to the question of, well, what's the performance of this stuff anyway?

Speaker 0

好吧,自从四个半月前的历史新高以来,比特币下跌了45%,这就是资本投资的回报。

Well, since the all time high four and a half months ago, Bitcoin's fallen 45%, that's the capital investment.

Speaker 0

如果你是资本投资者,你没有股息,还损失了45%的财富。

If you're a capital investor, you got no dividends and you lost 45% of your wealth.

Speaker 0

再等十年,你就没事了。

Just wait for ten years, you'll be fine.

Speaker 0

我对此无所谓,但你三岁的孩子可受不了。

I'm okay with it, but your three year old's not okay with it.

Speaker 0

另一方面,看看STRC吧?

On the other hand, look at STRC, right?

Speaker 0

STRC是为其他所有人设计的。

STRC is for everybody else.

Speaker 0

它的价值实际上没有缩水。

It's actually lost 0% of its value.

Speaker 0

在经历严重的资本市场下跌期间,它仍支付了4.5%的股息。

It's paid 4.5% in dividends through a very bad, big capital market drawdown.

Speaker 0

今年年初以来,情况也是一样。

Since the beginning of the year, same story.

Speaker 0

STRC保持价值并支付股息。

STRC holds its value and pays a dividend.

Speaker 0

比特币下跌了25%。

Bitcoin's down 25%.

Speaker 0

人们想要这些东西吗?

Do people want this stuff?

Speaker 0

它的交易流动性是普通优先股的130倍,是场外优先股的1000倍。

Well, it's trading 130X more liquid than the average preferred stock, and 1,000 times more liquid than the over the counter prefers.

Speaker 0

这实际上是整个世纪以来最成功、流动性最强的优先股。

This is in fact the most successful, most liquid preferred stock probably in the entire century.

Speaker 0

好的,这个产品才六个月大,对吧?

Okay, and this is six months old, right?

Speaker 0

我真希望告诉你们我们早有预判,但刚才我展示的是,我们一直在躲避风险、信用风险,直到找到优先股,然后我们追逐理想的产品,最终找到了STRC。

And I would love to tell you we knew what we were doing, but what I just showed you was we were running from risk, from credit risk, until we got to prefs, and then we were chasing after the ideal product until we got to stretch.

Speaker 0

所以在经历了十种不同尝试之后,我们最终找到了第十一种方案,而市场随后告诉我们,他们喜欢这个。

And so at the end of our journey, after trying 10 different things, we found the eleventh thing, and then the market told us they liked this.

Speaker 0

我们并不知道他们会喜欢这个。

We didn't know that they'd liked this.

Speaker 0

Stretch就像调味料,健康状况持续改善。

Stretch is seasoning, the health keeps improving.

Speaker 0

在这里你可以看到,随着时间推移,它在目标区间内停留的时间越来越长,波动性逐渐消失,本金价值保持得更高。

Here what you can see is that each month that goes by, it spends more and more time in its target range, the volatility strips off, it holds its principal value much higher.

Speaker 0

那么,我们在这里与什么竞争呢?

And so what are we competing against here?

Speaker 0

你面对的是一个数万亿美元的信贷工具宇宙。

You're competing against a multi trillion dollar universe of credit instruments.

Speaker 0

其中大多数收益率为4%。

Most of them yield 4%.

Speaker 0

它们大多具有较长的久期。

Most of them have long duration.

Speaker 0

信贷世界五十年来几乎没有变化。

The world of credit hasn't changed much in fifty years.

Speaker 0

你被困在了二十世纪。

You're trapped in the twentieth century.

Speaker 0

大多数信贷工具由发行方创建,其目标是以最低的支付金额和最差的税务待遇来应付你。

Most credit instruments are created by issuers whose objective is to pay you the least amount they can with the worst tax treatment.

Speaker 0

对吧?

Right?

Speaker 0

当传统信贷发行方发行信贷时,他们把税务优惠留给了自己,尽量减少支付给你的金额,而讽刺的是,当这些产品在场外交易时,你购买它们是违法的。

When a conventional credit issuer issues credit, they're keeping the tax benefit to themself, they're minimizing what they pay you, and the irony is when it's over the counter, it's illegal for you to buy it.

Speaker 0

再说一遍。

Say that again.

Speaker 0

大多数信贷产品都是被设计成糟糕的、税务效率极低的,而且你购买它们是违法的。

Most credit, it's manufactured to be awful, very tax inefficient, and it's illegal for you to buy it.

Speaker 0

为什么会这样?

Why does that even happen?

Speaker 0

这只不过是三十年、四十年前、五十年前世界的样子。

That's just the way the world was thirty, forty, fifty years ago.

Speaker 0

我们所做的就是彻底颠覆了它,我们的观点是,我们实际上希望给你最高的可能股息,使其税收递延,并让你轻松购买,对吧?

What we've done is flipped it on its head, and our view is, well, we actually want to pay you the highest possible dividend, make it tax deferred, and make it easy for you to buy it, right?

Speaker 0

这就是信用革命。

That is the credit revolution.

Speaker 0

那么,为什么你必须等十年才知道是否能收回本金?

So why do you have to wait ten years to find out if you get paid back?

Speaker 0

我的意思是,把期限大幅缩短,提高股息,然后让个人更容易购买。

I mean, strip the duration down to a much shorter amount, increase the dividend, and then make it easy for the individual.

Speaker 0

那么,这项投资的税后等效收益率是多少?

So what's the tax equivalent yield on this?

Speaker 0

如果你是一家公司,那我们先从数字说起。

If you're a company, well, let's just start with the number.

Speaker 0

它是11.3%。

It's 11.3%.

Speaker 0

如果你是一家公司,这相当于获得了14.3%的收益,因为你无需为这笔收入缴纳企业所得税。

If you're a company, that's the same as getting paid 14.3% because you don't have to pay corporate income tax on this.

Speaker 0

如果你是迈阿密的个人纳税人,并且能够延迟缴纳37%的联邦所得税,这相当于税后收益接近18%。

If you're an individual in Miami and you are able to defer the 37% federal income tax rate, it's like a tax equivalent yield of almost 18%.

Speaker 0

与其他所有投资相比如何?

How's it compared to everything else?

Speaker 0

你可以看到,它的表现比全球其他所有信贷产品好50%到四倍不等,对吧?

Well, you can see it's anywhere from 50% to four times better than all the other credit in the world, right?

Speaker 0

而次优的选择是私人信贷,这种产品流动性差,对纳税人来说收益只有一半,对非纳税人来说也仅相当于60%的收益。

And the next best thing is like private credit, which is sort of illiquid and it's half as good for a taxpayer and it's 60% as good for a non taxpayer just on the basis of yield.

Speaker 0

如果你幸运地住在纽约市,情况会怎样?

What if you're lucky enough to be an individual living in New York City?

Speaker 0

好的,数字信贷就像一家支付你23.3%利息的银行。

Okay, digital credit is like a bank that pays you 23.3%.

Speaker 0

如果你住在旧金山,这就相当于一个支付你22.6%利息的银行账户。

If you live in San Francisco, it's like a bank account that pays you 22.6%.

Speaker 0

所以,正如你所见,这比其他选项好四到五倍。

Okay, so as you can see, this is, you know, four, five times better.

Speaker 0

好的,我们还发现了什么?

Okay, what else did we discover?

Speaker 0

当你创建这样的工具时,它是资本返还,意味着你收取股息,推迟对股息的纳税,降低你在该工具中的成本基础,十年后,你的成本基础从100美元降至零。

Well, when you create an instrument like this, it's return of capital, it means that you collect a dividend, you defer the tax on the dividend, you reduce your basis in the instrument, and after ten years, you've reduced your basis from $100 down to zero.

Speaker 0

如果你去世并将它传给继承人,他们会获得成本基础的调整,调整至100美元,然后他们可以重新开始同样的折旧。

If then you die and pass this on to your heir, they get a step up in the basis, and it steps up to $100 and they can start the same depreciation again.

Speaker 0

因此,你实际上获得了十年股息的免税好处,而你的继承人又能再享受十年股息的免税。

So you actually get the benefit of shielding your ten years of dividends, and then your heir gets to shield another ten years of dividends.

Speaker 0

现在,我并不是建议你以十年为周期反复操作这个策略。

Now, I'm not suggesting that you run this on ten year cycles.

Speaker 0

但我更想强调的是,将100美元投资于国库券并持有二十年,与将100美元投资于延期工具并转给继承人、由他们再持有二十年,两者之间的区别在于:二十年后,你的继承人拥有922美元的延期工具,每年收入为100美元,而你只有3.75美元——你实际获得的收入是后者的25倍。

But what I am suggesting, more to the point is, the difference between investing $100 in T bill and holding it twenty years versus investing $100 in stretch and giving it to your heir and them holding it twenty years is, at the end of the twenty years, your heir has $922 of stretch and their income each year is $100 versus $3.75 You literally have 25 times as much income after twenty years.

Speaker 0

如果你关心代际财富传承,这无疑是一个极其强大的工具,对吧?

If you're interested in generational wealth transfer, this is an incredibly powerful vehicle, right?

Speaker 0

它的效果如此强大,以至于一想到你可能会选择其他方式,都会让你感到反胃。

It's like so powerful it kind of makes you sick to think you might pursue the alternative.

Speaker 0

如果你是一家公司,你会发现,你可以选择从货币市场获得3.6%的收益,或者在纽约市选择一家支付17%利率的数字银行。

And if you're a company, you can see that, you know, your choices collect 3.6% from a money market or the equivalent of a digital bank that pays you 17% in New York City.

Speaker 0

那么,信贷市场中真正处于劣势的玩家是谁呢?

So, you know, who are the real disadvantaged players in the credit market?

Speaker 0

是那些缴纳税款的个人和运营公司。

It's the individuals that pay their taxes and operating companies.

Speaker 0

因为你的非营利组织、捐赠基金和保险公司根本不用缴税。

Because your nonprofits, your endowments, your insurance companies, they just don't pay tax.

Speaker 0

政府也不用缴税。

The government doesn't pay tax.

Speaker 0

所以,如果你或你的公司靠劳动赚钱、从事经营活动,你才是这种工具真正的受益者。

So if you actually work for a living or your company works for a living and does stuff, you're the one that benefits from this kind of instrument.

Speaker 0

我们已经走遍全球,与多家公司探讨过购买比特币的事宜。

And, and, you know, we've, we've gone around the world talking to companies about buying Bitcoin.

Speaker 0

而我的结论是,对比特币而言,对企业来说,它就是‘延展’工具。

Well, what I've concluded is that Bitcoin for corporations is stretch.

Speaker 0

比如,如果你去找那些拥有数亿美元资本和营运资金的公司,对他们来说,购买这种收益产品比购买比特币更容易、也更合适。

Like if you go to most companies with hundreds of millions of dollars of capital and working capital, it's probably easier for them and better for them to buy stretch than it is to buy Bitcoin.

Speaker 0

他们很难说服董事会,让他们去购买一个波动率为40、没有现金流、必须每个季度按市价计价的资产,因为这可能会影响他们的损益表。

It's very difficult for them to convince the board of directors that they should buy a 40 vol asset with no cash flows, that they have to mark to market every quarter because it might screw with their P and L.

Speaker 0

但另一方面,说服董事会接受收取两到四倍更多现金流、且没有波动性的方案,则要容易得多。

But on the other hand, convincing the board of directors that they should actually collect two or four times more cash flow and not have volatility, that's easier.

Speaker 0

这就像,你不必拿出一亿美元去购买比特币,然后坐过山车,不如把这一亿美元交给我,我来承担所有风险。

It's like, instead of you taking $100,000,000 and buying Bitcoin and getting on the roller coaster, just give me the $100,000,000 I will accept all the risk.

Speaker 0

我来承担这过山车般的波动。

I will accept the roller coaster.

Speaker 0

我会提供充足的抵押品。

I'll over collateralize it.

Speaker 0

我会把10%或11%的收益率返还给你。

I will give you the 10% or 11% yield back.

Speaker 0

我会解决税务问题。

I'll solve the tax problem.

Speaker 0

我承诺不会出售比特币。

And I promise not to sell the Bitcoin.

Speaker 0

所以我们做的就是不卖比特币。

And so we're in the business of not selling Bitcoin.

Speaker 0

我们在这方面非常在行。

We got very good at it.

Speaker 0

我们可是拥有比特币持有学博士学位的,你知道吧?

We have a PhD in hodling, you know?

Speaker 0

所以我想,为什么我们不直接为成千上万家公司代为持有比特币,而不是试图说服每个人像我们一样去做,还要说服他们的股东和董事会呢?

And so I figure, why don't we just hodle for the thousands of companies, instead of try to convince everybody else to do what we're doing and convince their shareholders and their board of directors?

Speaker 0

然后你就看到这张图表,对吧?

So then you see this chart, right?

Speaker 0

这张图想说明什么?

And what is this saying?

Speaker 0

听好了,如果你的时间周期少于四年,你需要在十二个月内用到这笔钱,或者在二十四个月内用到,或者在六个月之内,甚至需要这笔钱发工资,那这就是营运资本。

Look, if your time horizon was less than four years, you need the money in twelve months, you need the money in twenty four months, you need the money in six months, you need the money to make payroll, that's working capital.

Speaker 0

你可以把这笔钱投入像Stretch这样的信用工具中。

You put that into a credit instrument like Stretch.

Speaker 0

如果你四年之内不需要这笔钱,如果你是一个长期投资者,拥有十年、二十年的时间跨度,只想变得富有,那么你可以选择购买数字资产,也就是比特币,因为它没有交易对手风险,且最具灵活性;或者你可以购买数字股权,即放大版的比特币,比如MSTR,因为这样你能获得更多的比特币。

If you don't need the money for four years, if you're a capital investor and you've got a ten year, twenty year time horizon and you just want to get wealthy, well, then you either buy digital capital, which is Bitcoin because there's no counterparty risk and that has the most optionality, Or you buy digital equity, amplified Bitcoin, like MSTR, because there you're getting more Bitcoin.

Speaker 0

但你必须有长期的投资视野。

But you have to have a long time horizon.

Speaker 0

在我看来,四年是最短的时间底线。

Four years is the minimum, in my opinion.

Speaker 0

十年是一个健康的时间跨度,或者七到十年才是合适的时间范围。

Ten years is a healthy, or seven to ten years is the right time horizon for that.

Speaker 0

当然,你所看到的这一点是无可争议的:世界上没有一个人或一家公司不需要在接下来四年之内使用资本。

And of course, what you see, which is not disputable, is there's not a person in the world or a company on earth that doesn't have capital they need in the next four years.

Speaker 0

有大量的资金被用于支付工资或在十二月向销售人员发放年度奖金。

There's a huge amount of capital that's tied up in making payroll or paying the annual bonus to the salespeople at the December.

Speaker 0

这就像是,这笔钱就躺在我的资产负债表上。

It's like, I've got it sitting on the balance sheet.

展开剩余字幕(还有 251 条)
Speaker 0

我税后收益是2%,但也许我想要10%的免税收益,对吧?

I'm generating 2% after tax, but maybe I'd like to get 10% untaxed, right?

Speaker 0

也许我想要五倍那么多。

Maybe I'd like five times as much.

Speaker 0

那么,将企业现金储备配置到Stretch上会有什么影响呢?

And so what's the impact of actually allocating a corporate treasury to stretch?

Speaker 0

你看,如果你将35%的现金储备投入STRC,你的现金流就能翻倍。

Well, you can see here, if you put 35% of your treasury into STRC, you double your cash flow.

Speaker 0

将35%的现金投入其中,就能使公司的现金流翻倍。

It doubles the cash flow of a company to put 35% in.

Speaker 0

如果你是上市公司,可能不希望超过40%,但如果你是私营企业,可以达到60%、70%甚至80%。

If you're a public company, you probably don't want to go above 40%, but if you're a closely held private company, you could go to 60%, 70%, 80%.

Speaker 0

持有国库券和持有Stretch之间的区别,是每年290万美元与1130万美元的差距。

The difference between holding T bills and holding stretch is $2,900,000 versus $11,300,000 a year.

Speaker 0

对吧?

Right?

Speaker 0

这几乎是四倍的现金流。

It's quite, it's almost four times as much cash flow.

Speaker 0

那其余的部分呢?

And what about the rest?

Speaker 0

嗯,我曾经对一家公司说,我们的公司处于比特币领域。

Well, look, I was saying to a company, our company is in the Bitcoin space.

Speaker 0

我说,你知道,你们身处比特币领域。

I said, you know, you're in the Bitcoin space.

Speaker 0

如果比特币归零,你们的业务就所剩无几了。

If Bitcoin goes to zero, you don't have much of a business.

Speaker 0

因此,既然你们已经承担了比特币归零的生存风险,

So that being the case, you've already absorbed the existential risk of Bitcoin going to zero.

Speaker 0

那为什么不去争取每年1100万美元,而不是290万美元呢?

So rather than collect 2,900,000.0 a year, why don't you collect 11,000,000 a year, right?

Speaker 0

你还不如把钱翻四倍。

You might as well make four times your money.

Speaker 0

你已经接受了比特币的生存风险。

You've already accepted the Bitcoin ex essential risk.

Speaker 0

对于相信数字资本和数字资产的人来说,这显而易见,直接将你的储备金翻四倍,或者将收益率翻倍即可。

For people that believe in digital capital and digital assets, it's a no brainer, just quadruple your treasury or double your treasury yield.

Speaker 0

这引出了数字货币和数字收益的问题。

That takes me to the issue of digital money and digital yield.

Speaker 0

所以我跟你说过,我会教你如何赚钱。

So I told you I'd show you how to make money.

Speaker 0

好吧,我不是说个人或你的公司就应该直接购买Stretch。

Okay, I'm not saying just buy stretch as an individual or your company should buy stretch.

Speaker 0

这两种是显而易见的赚钱方式。

Those are the two obvious ways to make money.

Speaker 0

但我们观察到的是,你可以将数字信贷作为构建数字收益和数字货币的基础。

But what we've observed is you can take digital credit and you can use it as the building block for digital yield and digital money.

Speaker 0

你可以提升或降低它的层级。

You can step it up or step it down.

Speaker 0

这就像赤藓糖醇。

It's like sucralose.

Speaker 0

它是一种通用甜味剂,对吧?

It's a universal sweetener, right?

Speaker 0

它是创造财富的核心要素。

It is the active element of money making.

Speaker 0

所以我们有一个产品,收益率为11%,波动率在10%到20%之间。

So we've got a product which is 11% with like a vol of 10 to 20.

Speaker 0

你可以将其减半,创造出一个收益率为7.5%、波动率更低的工具,也可以将其翻倍或三倍,放大它,从而创造出收益率为18%或24%的产品。

You can cut it in half and you can create an instrument that pays 7.5% with much lower vol, or you can double it or triple it, amp it up, in order to create something that pays 18% or 24%.

Speaker 0

好吧,我可以调节它的高低,但让我们再深入探讨一下这个想法。

Okay, so I can dial it up and down, but let's take this idea a bit further.

Speaker 0

Stretches 数字信用。

Stretches digital credit.

Speaker 0

我会将数字货币定义为零波动率、每日流动性的工具。

Digital money, I would define as zero volatility daily liquidity instruments.

Speaker 0

如果你每天给人零波动和流动性,你就创造了高能货币。

If you give someone zero vol and liquidity every day, you've created high powered money.

Speaker 0

数字收益并非零波动或非流动性。

Digital yield is non zero volatility or illiquid.

Speaker 0

没有什么能阻止你把资金锁定三个月,然后两倍杠杆,对吧?

There's nothing that says you can't lock up the money for three months, lever it two to one, right?

Speaker 0

而且你可以剥离波动性,或者保留波动性,对吧?

And maybe strip the vol or leave the volatility, right?

Speaker 0

你也可以这么做,但我不会称之为货币,我会称之为收益。

You can do that as well, but I wouldn't call it money, I would call it yield.

Speaker 0

现在,核心理念是数字信贷是可编程的。

Now, the big idea is digital credit is programmable.

Speaker 0

大多数人认为可编程意味着,哦,是的,我想用它做一些计算机相关的事情。

And most people think programmable means like, oh yeah, I want to like do something computery with it.

Speaker 0

不,我有个更大的想法要告诉你。

No, I've got a much bigger idea for you.

Speaker 0

可编程意味着我把信用转化为一种代币、私人基金、公共基金、ETF、ETP。

Programmable means I take the credit and I turn it into a token, a private fund, a public fund, an ETF, an ETP.

Speaker 0

我把它变成一个银行账户。

I make it a bank account.

Speaker 0

我把它变成一个加密货币账户。

I make it a crypto account.

Speaker 0

所以我把它变成一种信用形式。

So I turn into a type of credit.

Speaker 0

然后我把它们放在一个平台上,比如纳斯达克、伦敦证券交易所、Solana、Ethereum、Binance、Coinbase、Base。

Then I put it on a platform, the NASDAQ, the London Stock Exchange, Solana, Ethereum, Binance, Coinbase, Base.

Speaker 0

我把它们放在Aladdin上。

I put it on Aladdin.

Speaker 0

我把它们放在富达共同基金系统上。

I put it on a Fidelity mutual fund system.

Speaker 0

我通过摩根士丹利或摩根大通的私人财富系统,或者美林系统来提供它们。

I offer it through Morgan Stanley or JP Morgan's private wealth system or the Merrill Lynch system.

Speaker 0

我可以把它们放在很多不同的平台上。

There are a lot of different platforms I can put that on.

Speaker 0

然后我决定想要多大的波动性。

Then I decide how much volatility I want.

Speaker 0

可以把波动性调到零,也可以调到25。

Turn it down to zero, turn it up to 25.

Speaker 0

你可以通过创建波动缓冲池或波动储备来消除波动,也可以保留或放大波动。

You can strip the vol by creating a volatility buffer or a volatile reserve, or you can leave the vol or amp the vol.

Speaker 0

这是一个由你做出的决定,对吧?

That's a decision, right, you make.

Speaker 0

那流动性呢?

Then liquidity, right?

Speaker 0

你可以提供每小时的流动性。

You can offer people hourly liquidity.

Speaker 0

你甚至可以把收益变成流式收益,每小时、每天、每周都进行收益流式分配。

You can even turn the yield into streaming yield, stream the yield every hour, every day, every week.

Speaker 0

对吧?

Right?

Speaker 0

或者你可以把它做成一个私人基金,期限七年,我们让你每季度提取10%的本金。

Or you can turn it into a, hey, it's a private fund, it's a seven year duration, and we'll give you the ability to extract 10% of your capital every quarter.

Speaker 0

或者你可以创造流动性或质押。

Or you can create liquidity or staking.

Speaker 0

顺便说一下,你可以质押它。

You can stake it, by the way.

Speaker 0

如果你想想DeFi的理念,你可以质押30天,或者质押一年,你可以锁定它,也可以解锁,然后你决定想要多少收益。

You know, if you think about the DeFi idea, you can stake this for thirty days, stake it for a year, you can lock it up, you can unlock it, and then you decide how much yield you want.

Speaker 0

我的意思是,你可能不会把收益率压到低于4%或5%,不过你知道,Hope那边的人说,如果我们把欧洲货币市场加上10%的扩展,就能把欧元区货币市场200个基点的收益提升到300个基点。

Mean, I probably you're not going to crank it down to less than five or 4% yield, although, you know, the guys at Hope, you know, they said, well, you know, if we just take European money markets and we add 10% stretch, we go from a money market that pays 200 basis points in Euros to 300 basis points in Euros.

Speaker 0

在欧洲,10%的提升意味着收益提高了50%,对吧?

10% makes it 50% better in Europe, right?

Speaker 0

所以你实际上可以创造出一个世界领先的产品,对吧?

So you could actually create something which is a world beater, right?

Speaker 0

即使只是小幅增加,我也得放多少赤藓糖醇呢?

Even with a small increment, it's like how much sucralose do I have to put?

Speaker 0

你知道的,糖或者其他东西,我得在食物里放多少,或者盐,才能让它味道好?

You know, sugar or whatever, how much do I put in the food or salt to actually make it taste good?

Speaker 0

所以你可以把收益率提高到30%,也可以降到3%,还可以把货币换成日元和欧元。

So you can crank the yield up to 30%, you can crank it down to 3%, you can convert the currency to yen and euros.

Speaker 0

这些都是增加价值的机会。

These are all opportunities to add value.

Speaker 0

然后你做完之后,对吧,这算是一种基金吗?

And then once you've done it, right, then is it a fund?

Speaker 0

这是一种代币吗?

Is it a coin?

Speaker 0

还是一种账户?

Is it an account?

Speaker 0

要是你的银行直接给每个人免税支付8%的收益呢?

How about your bank just pays 8% to everybody tax free, right?

Speaker 0

我的意思是,这个伟大的构想到底是什么?

I mean, what was the big idea?

Speaker 0

直接转给我一万亿美金,我支付8%的利息,而不是像摩根大通那样,税后只给2%。

Just wire me $100,000,000,000 I pay 8% instead of, you know, JP Morgan pays 2% after tax.

Speaker 0

那你还会做别的事吗?

Well, are you gonna do anything else?

Speaker 0

不会。

No.

Speaker 0

就做这一件事。

Just that.

Speaker 0

这就像我对阿联酋人说的话。

It's like my message to the Emiratis.

Speaker 0

阿联酋的国民生产总值每年高达两三千亿美元。

It's like, The UAE has a $250 $300,000,000,000 a year gross national product.

Speaker 0

你们为什么不直接让银行和阿联酋政府支付8%的利息?人们会把一万亿美元汇过来,你们从中抽取100个基点的费用,这样仅用12个人,就能让国民生产总值增加50%。

Why don't you just have banks and The Emirates pay 8%, people will wire you $10,000,000,000,000 take 100 basis points of that, and now you just increase the gross national product by 50% with 12 people.

Speaker 0

那我们该怎么办?

Well, what are we gonna do?

Speaker 0

我们只是收他们的钱。

We're just gonna collect their money.

Speaker 0

这太简单了吧,对吧?

And it's like too simple, right?

Speaker 0

但你常常会发现,人们会去绕远路、玩杂技,觉得自己在取得进展。

But oftentimes what you'll find is people will go jump through hoops and juggle chainsaws and feel like they're making progress.

Speaker 0

但当你给他们一个简单的想法时,他们会觉得这好得不真实。

But when you give them the simple idea, it's like too good to be true.

Speaker 0

他们害怕去做简单的事。

Like they're afraid to do the simple thing.

Speaker 0

是的,我们就提供一个支付8%利息的银行账户。

Yeah, we'll just offer the bank account that pays you 8%.

Speaker 0

那么,随着这个数字信贷生态系统正在兴起,对吧?

So with that, the digital credit ecosystem, it is emerging, right?

Speaker 0

第一层,我们不能claim功劳,那是比特币。

Layer one, we can't take credit for, that's Bitcoin.

Speaker 0

第二层,我们的业务是创造这种信用工具。

Layer two, we're in the business of creating that credit instrument.

Speaker 0

对,我们公司到底要做什么?

Right, what are we going to do at our company?

Speaker 0

好吧,我们只是尽可能地扩大资产管理规模,尽可能地提升流动性,集中全部精力,直到每天有十亿美元的流动性,每天20亿美元的流动性,每天50亿美元的流动性,把所有成本压到最低,但我们永远不可能在每个平台上提供各种形式的纯数字货币或数字收益,也不打算这么做。

Well, we're just going to build the AUM of stretch as high as we can, build the liquidity as high as we can, laser like focus until people have a billion dollars a day of liquidity, 2,000,000,000 a day of liquidity, 5,000,000,000 a day of liquidity, stripped them all as low as we can, but we're never going to be able to offer pure digital money or digital yield in every possible flavor or package on every platform, nor do we want to.

Speaker 0

第三层就是数字货币和数字收益层,我们已经看到一个蓬勃发展的合作伙伴生态系统,比如Buck、Saturn、Apex、Hope。

So the layer three is that digital money, digital yield layer, and we're already seeing an exploding ecosystem of partners, Buck, Saturn, Apex, Hope.

Speaker 0

这非常令人兴奋。

It's very exciting.

Speaker 0

如果你是一家拥有比特币金库的公司,手握五亿美元,正在思考下一步该做什么?

If you've got a Bitcoin treasury company, you've $500,000,000 and you're trying to figure out what do you do next?

Speaker 0

创建一个ETF,升级并封装stretch,获得许可证,成为你们市场中首家能够提供这种数字货币或数字收益工具的公司。

Create an ETF, upgrade and wrap stretch with it, and get the license to be the first company in your market to be able to offer this digital monetary or digital digital yield instrument.

Speaker 0

对吧?

Right?

Speaker 0

这相当于印钞许可证。

It's a license to print money.

Speaker 0

你们怎么赚钱?

How do you make money?

Speaker 0

嗯,比如在日本向所有人提供5%、6%的数字货币,然后从中赚取100个基点的差价。

Well, you know, offer 5%, 6% digital money in Japan to everybody and take 100 basis points off it.

Speaker 0

这就让我得到了所有这些努力的结果。

And that leaves me with, you know, the result of all this.

Speaker 0

如果你着手创建数字信贷,就会为数字股权创造价值。

If you go about the process of creating digital credit, then you create value for the digital equity.

Speaker 0

所以MSTR就是数字股权。

So MSTR is digital equity.

Speaker 0

过去五年半的情况,你都看得到,对吧?

You can see for the past five and a half years what's going on, right?

Speaker 0

比特币的表现优于标普500和黄金。

Bitcoin is outperforming the S and P and gold.

Speaker 0

MSTR 是杠杆化的比特币。

MSTR is amplified bit coin.

Speaker 0

如果你能注册参与波动率计划,实际上就能获得回报。

If you can sign up for the vol, you can actually get the reward.

Speaker 0

现在,杠杆会带来波动性。

Now, amplification creates volatility.

Speaker 0

有多大?

How much?

Speaker 0

这是标普500中波动性最高的十家公司。

This is the top 10 company, the most volatile companies in the S and P 500.

Speaker 0

我给你展示了前十大公司,对吧?

I'm showing the top 10 to you, right?

Speaker 0

我们排第三。

We're number three.

Speaker 0

对吧?

Right?

Speaker 0

标普中有两家公司的波动性更高。

There are two companies in the S and P that are more volatile.

Speaker 0

但这里有一张更重要的图表。

But here's a more important chart.

Speaker 0

你看到的是未平仓合约的绝对数值,我们的未平仓合约并不是最高的,但位列前15名。

What you're seeing there is the absolute open interest, where we don't have the highest open interest, but we're one of the top 15.

Speaker 0

但我们是经市值调整后未平仓合约排名第一的。

But what we are is the number one open interest market cap adjusted.

Speaker 0

因此,从未平仓合约与基础市值的关系来看,我们在整个标普指数范围内是最受关注的公司。

So in terms of the relationship of open interest to the underlying market cap, we are the most intensely interesting company in the S and P universe.

Speaker 0

如果你看下面的图表,它展示的是交易量和流动性。

If you look at the bottom chart, that's showing trading volume, liquidity.

Speaker 0

你可以看到,我们在整个标普指数中是流动性最强的股票。

And what you can see is we're the most liquid equity in the entire S and P universe.

Speaker 0

好吧,那我们真的花钱去获得这些了吗?

Okay, so did we actually spend money to get that?

Speaker 0

没有,我们一分钱都没花。

No, we didn't spend a dime.

Speaker 0

我们没花任何钱,就成为了整个标普500指数中最活跃、最引人注目的公司。

We'd spent no money to become the most liquid, most interesting company in the entire S and P 500 universe.

Speaker 0

这是通过在数字资本上创建数字信用所取得的结果。

That is the result of creating digital credit on digital capital.

Speaker 0

对吧?

Right?

Speaker 0

你知道,资本的用途是什么?

And, you know, what is the use of the capital?

Speaker 0

资本的用途就是创造信用。

The use of the capital is to create the credit.

Speaker 0

信用又有什么用?

What's the credit do?

Speaker 0

信用创造放大效应。

The credit creates amplification.

Speaker 0

放大效应创造每股比特币。

The amplification creates Bitcoin per share.

Speaker 0

每股比特币创造股权溢价。

The Bitcoin per share creates the equity premium.

Speaker 0

这是公司的功能。

It is the function of the company.

Speaker 0

如果你提高这种放大效应,七年之内可以将每股比特币翻倍。

And if you turn up that amplification, you can double the Bitcoin per share over seven years.

Speaker 0

你甚至可能在七年之内将其增至三倍。

You might triple it over seven years.

Speaker 0

所以,如果你是股权投资者,你是在购买一家产生每股比特币的公司。

So if you're the equity investor, you're buying a company that generates Bitcoin per share.

Speaker 0

如果你是信贷投资者,你是在购买一种以美元计息的信贷工具。

If you're the credit investor, you're buying a credit instrument to pay US dollar yield.

Speaker 0

但这只是一个非常简单的交换:用比特币收益换取美元收益。

But it's just a very simple swap, a Bitcoin yield for US dollar yield.

Speaker 0

没有一方,另一方就不可能存在。

You can't have the one without the other.

Speaker 0

但正如你在这里看到的,这是一个非常强大的模型。

But as you can see here, this is a very powerful model.

Speaker 0

它的运作方式是,一旦你提高放大效应,你就能预期跑赢比特币30%到100%甚至更多,同时还能享受其中的过程。

And the way it works out is once you crank up the amplification, you can expect to outperform the Bitcoin by anywhere from 30% to 100% or more and have a heck of a good time while you're doing it.

Speaker 0

这确实非常有趣。

It's definitely very interesting.

Speaker 0

对于那些对放大效应与增长率关系感兴趣的人,这里就是答案,其实并不复杂。

For those of you interested in the relationship of amplification to growth rate, here it is, it's not very complicated.

Speaker 0

关于数字化的问题,所有内容都已记录在案。

And, on the subject of digital, it's all recorded.

Speaker 0

你可以下载它、截图并深入研究。

You can download that and you can screenshot that and study it.

Speaker 0

CJ 很可能会就这个公式做一小时的播客。

CJ will probably do one hour podcast on that formula.

Speaker 0

去问他吧。

Ask him.

Speaker 0

数字的核心理念是,每十五秒我们都在创造价值。

The big idea of digital is every fifteen seconds we're creating value.

Speaker 0

明白吗?

Okay?

Speaker 0

在十五秒内,我们可能卖出一千万美元的信贷,买入一千万美元的比特币,使我们的资本增加一千万美元,循环往复。

In fifteen seconds, we might sell $10,000,000 of credit, buy $10,000,000 of Bitcoin, increase our capital by $10,000,000 loop, rinse and repeat.

Speaker 0

我们正在同步资本与信贷。

We are synchronizing the capital and the credit.

Speaker 0

你如何在十五秒内建造一座一千万美元的建筑?

How do you build a $10,000,000 building in fifteen seconds?

Speaker 0

对吧?

Right?

Speaker 0

我们是在没有人的条件下完成的。

We're doing it without people.

Speaker 0

我们是在没有劳动力的情况下完成的。

We're doing it without labor.

Speaker 0

没有拖拉机,没有推土机,没有土地,也没有昂贵的长期合同。

There's no tractors, there's no bulldozers, there's no land, there's no expensive long form contracts.

Speaker 0

对吧?

Right?

Speaker 0

你不需要面对世界上所有的摩擦,对吧?

You don't have all of the friction of the world, right?

Speaker 0

数字股权如此吸引人的原因在于,你能够以同步、无摩擦的方式,在网络空间、数字空间、金融空间中,瞬间创建数字资产、数字资本和数字信贷。

The reason that digital equity is so compelling is because you're creating digital property, digital capital, and digital credit instantly, in a synchronized way, friction free, in cyberspace, in digital space, in financial space, if you will.

Speaker 0

这使得它成为最透明、最高效、最具吸引力的信贷形式。

And that makes it the most transparent, most efficient, most compelling type of credit.

Speaker 0

所以,如果你看,如果我打个响指就能在一秒钟内建成一座数字建筑,难道你不觉得我会比那个花了十亿美金、十年时间建造真实建筑的人卖得更便宜吗?

And so what are you going to do if you Look, if I could snap my fingers and I could build a digital building in one second, don't you think I would probably sell it to you cheaper than the guy that took a billion dollars to create an actual building in ten years?

Speaker 0

如果我能做到这一点,我就能给你更优惠的条件。

If I can do this, I can give you a better deal.

Speaker 0

那么我们到底在做什么?

So what are we doing?

Speaker 0

我们只是确保信用质量提升两倍,甚至四倍。

Well, we're just making sure the credit's twice as good, or four times as good.

Speaker 0

我们可以支付四倍的金额,因为我们拥有世界上效率最高的信用生成器。

We can pay four times as much, because we have the most efficient credit generator in the world.

Speaker 0

我最后想谈谈这种自我强化的飞轮效应。

And I will just end with this thought of the reflexive flywheel.

Speaker 0

这并不复杂,但信用创造了放大效应。

It's not complicated, but it's the credit creates the amplification.

Speaker 0

信用带来的放大效应引发了波动性。

The amplification from the credit creates the volatility.

Speaker 0

这正是期权市场中未平仓合约产生的原因。

That's what creates the open interest in the options market.

Speaker 0

所有这些都创造了企业价值。

All of that creates enterprise value.

Speaker 0

你在做某事,你在积累资本,而资本增加了企业的规模。

You're doing something, you're accumulating capital, and the capital increases the size of the enterprise.

Speaker 0

我们聚集的资本正投入比特币,带来资本增值。

The capital we're gathering is going into Bitcoin, creating capital appreciation.

Speaker 0

我们正在提升比特币网络的价值。

We're appreciating the value of the Bitcoin network.

Speaker 0

如果你不购买550亿美元的比特币,比特币的价值就不会那么高。我们还在自己的资产负债表上实现了资本增值。

You can't buy $55,000,000,000 of Bitcoin without the value of Bitcoin being higher than if you didn't buy the $55,000,000,000 We're also putting capital appreciation on our own balance sheet.

Speaker 0

信贷创造了股权溢价。

The credit creates the equity premium.

Speaker 0

你怎么能不是一个比特币持有公司呢?

How are you not a Bitcoin holding company?

Speaker 0

我们正在将每股比特币数量翻倍。

Well, we're doubling our Bitcoin per share.

Speaker 0

如果你把每股的比特币翻倍,那我会给你100%的溢价,对吧?

Well, if you double your Bitcoin per share, I'll give you 100% premium, right?

Speaker 0

如果我是股权投资者,我必须相信一些东西。

If I'm an equity investor, I have to have something to believe in.

Speaker 0

你们在做点事情。

You're doing something.

Speaker 0

信贷业务创造了股权溢价。

The credit business creates the equity premium.

Speaker 0

股权溢价吸引了更多资本。

The equity premium attracts more capital.

Speaker 0

因此,信贷吸引了新的投资者群体。

The credit thereby attracts new investor base.

Speaker 0

你会获得信贷投资者。

You get credit investors.

Speaker 0

你们这些退休人士,还有企业财务主管。

You retirees, you know, and corporate treasurers.

Speaker 0

他们本来不会购买比特币。

They wouldn't have bought Bitcoin.

Speaker 0

新投资者。

New investors.

Speaker 0

这分散了所有的宏观相关性。

That diversifies all the macro correlations.

Speaker 0

这项业务将与垃圾债券指数、投资级指数、远期收益率曲线、欧元对美元指数、比特币与黄金的关系、人们对比特币的未来预期、对科技巨头或宏观形势的看法,或其他某种因素相关联,也许他们只是对数字信贷的未来感到兴奋,你面对的是大量不同的相关性。

The business is going to trade versus on the junk bond index, or the investment grade index, or the forward yield curve, or the Euro versus US dollar index, or the relationship of Bitcoin to gold, or people's view, forward view toward Bitcoin, or their view toward big tech or macro, or something, or maybe they just get excited about the future of digital credit, you've got a lot of different correlations.

Speaker 0

每一个这些因素都会吸引新的股权资金。

Each of those attracts new pools of equity.

Speaker 0

所有这些因素都增强了品牌。

All of those things strengthen the brand.

Speaker 0

每个人都想谈论你。

Everybody wants to talk about you.

Speaker 0

品牌就是,谁想谈论你?

The brand is, who wants to talk about you?

Speaker 0

所以你一直在持续提升认知度。

So you're continually building awareness.

Speaker 0

而这创造了选择权,对吧?

And that creates optionality, right?

Speaker 0

我们可以选择提供信贷、不出售信贷、提高股息、降低股息,对吧?

We have the option to credit, not sell the credit, raise the dividend, lower the dividend, right?

Speaker 0

更多的选择权会带来更大的波动性,产生更高的股权溢价,从而推动交易。

The more optionality creates more volatility, creates more equity premium, and that creates trading.

Speaker 0

因为人们对你持有不同意见。

Because people disagree with you.

Speaker 0

我觉得这是个糟糕的主意。

It's like, I think it's a bad idea.

Speaker 0

我觉得这是个好主意。

I think it's a good idea.

Speaker 0

我要做空它。

I'm going to short it.

Speaker 0

太便宜了。

It's too cheap.

Speaker 0

太贵了。

It's too expensive.

Speaker 0

嗯,我不介意有人做空价值500亿美元的这种工具,但他们总得在某个时候买回这500亿美元的工具。

Well, I don't mind if people short $50,000,000,000 of the instrument, they've got to buy $50,000,000,000 of the instrument back at some point.

Speaker 0

这创造了流动性。

That's creating the liquidity.

Speaker 0

这创造了信用。

That creates credit.

Speaker 0

在这种情况下,信用会吸引更多的信用,我的意思是,由于流动性和这些工具的存在,人们更愿意以这种头寸或MSTR作为抵押向你提供贷款,而这又吸引了更多资本。

In this particular case, the credit attracts credit, and what I mean by that is people are more likely to offer you loans against the stretch or against the MSTR because of the liquidity and the instruments, and that attracts more capital.

Speaker 0

所有这些都吸引了套利者,他们认为有人定价错误,于是想卖出这个、买入那个、持有它,然后再抛出。

All of that brings arbitragers who think that someone mispriced something, and they want to sell that to buy that, and hold that, and then get rid of that.

Speaker 0

每个拿着彭博终端、觉得自己比你聪明的人——也许他确实更聪明,也许不是,但这并不重要,对吧?

Every guy with a Bloomberg that thinks he's smarter than you are, and maybe he is and maybe he isn't, but it doesn't matter, right?

Speaker 0

我的意思是,因为他们为这场游戏带来了资本。

I mean, because they're bringing capital to the party.

Speaker 0

整个事情就像一个巨大的自我强化的飞轮,因为我们卖出的杠杆越多,比特币的价格就涨得越高。

The entire thing is just a massive reflexive flywheel because the more stretch we sell, the more Bitcoin goes up in price.

Speaker 0

我们卖出的杠杆越多,MSTR的资本就增长得越多。

The more stretch we sell, the more MSTR capital grows.

Speaker 0

随着资本和MSTR的增长,流动性增强,我们筹集了更多的股权资本,比特币价格也随之上涨。

As capital and MSTR grows, liquidity grows, we raise more equity capital, the Bitcoin price goes up.

Speaker 0

因此,我们正在推动MSTR、推动比特币、推动杠杆,当然,很快也将推动整个数字货币和数字收益的生态系统。

So we're driving MSTR, driving Bitcoin, driving stretch, and of course, soon to be driving this entire ecosystem of digital money and digital yield.

Speaker 0

所有与我们上游相关、对冲比特币风险的人,都属于这个生态系统。

Everybody that's upstream to us, levered to Bitcoin, is in the ecosystem.

Speaker 0

所有与我们下游相关、对冲杠杆风险的人,也都属于这个生态系统。

Everybody downstream to us, levered to stretches in the ecosystem.

Speaker 0

我们和谁竞争?

Who are we competing with?

Speaker 0

这些人中的任何一个都不是。

None of those people.

Speaker 0

我们是在和那些六个月内就要倒闭的无足额抵押的垃圾债券发行者竞争,他们提供5%的收益率,却还有人买这些垃圾。

We're competing with undercollateralized junk bond issuers that are going out of business in six months, that are offering you 5% yield, and somebody's buying that garbage.

Speaker 0

对吧?

Right?

Speaker 0

所以,是的,到了某个时候,真正陷入困境的信贷发行者或流动性差的私人信贷,他们会发现越来越难了。

And so, yeah, at some point, really distressed credit issuers or illiquid private credit, they will find it harder.

Speaker 0

听好了,没人会因为这些东西就不买国债了。

Look, nobody's going to stop buying T bills because of this stuff.

Speaker 0

你不用担心这个。

You don't got to worry about that.

Speaker 0

我们不是在和美国政府竞争。

We're not competing with the US government.

Speaker 0

我们是在和那些发行流动性差、收益率低、税务效率低、垃圾级债券、高收益债券、私人信贷以及其他各种糟糕信贷工具的边缘借款人竞争。

We're competing with the marginal borrowers issuing illiquid, low yielding, tax inefficient, junk bonds, high yield bonds, private credit, and other types of garbagey credit instruments.

Speaker 0

还有那些场外交易、你合法买不到的东西。

And then the ones that sell things over the counter that you can't legally buy.

Speaker 0

而我们实际上正在为你提供这些产品。

And we're actually making it available to you.

Speaker 0

那么谁赢了?

So who wins?

Speaker 0

世界赢了。

The world wins.

Speaker 0

数字资产经济赢了。

The digital asset economy wins.

Speaker 0

每个人都赢了。

Everybody wins.

Speaker 0

那市场有多大?

And how big is the market?

Speaker 0

目前,有30万亿美元的垃圾信贷。

Well, there's $300,000,000,000,000 of garbagey credit right now.

Speaker 0

而且在未来十年内,这个数字可能会翻倍。

And it's probably going to double over the next ten years.

Speaker 0

所以如果你能获得其中的5%或10%,就存在50万亿美元的机会。

So if you can get 5% or 10% of it, there's a $50.60000000000000 dollars opportunity.

Speaker 0

我们需要什么?

What do we need?

Speaker 0

我们需要你。

We need you.

Speaker 0

我们需要你去告诉人们,这是一个为首席财务官或财务主管带来的机会。

We need you to go tell people that this is an opportunity for the CFO or the treasurer.

Speaker 0

告诉你退休的父亲,这可能是将资金投入退休账户的一个机会。

Tell your retired dad that maybe this is an opportunity to put in the retirement account.

Speaker 0

和你的信贷投资者聊聊,和数字资产投资者聊聊。

Talk to your credit investors, talk to digital assets investors.

Speaker 0

如果你经营企业,不妨考虑如何从这件事中致富。

If you run a business, think about getting rich off of this.

Speaker 0

去申请第一个在波兰、英国、法国、阿联酋、日本或巴西销售数字货币的牌照吧。

Create, you know, get the first license to sell digital money in Poland, or The UK, or France, or The UAE, or Japan or Brazil.

Speaker 0

把它放到加密网络上,或者放进ETF里。

You know, put it on a crypto network or put it in an ETF.

Speaker 0

对吧?

Right?

Speaker 0

全人类最想要的是什么?

What is the thing that everybody in the human race wants more of?

Speaker 0

钱。

Money.

Speaker 0

钱是一种普遍的实用型产品。

It's the universal utilitarian product.

Speaker 0

每个人都想要更多的钱。

Everybody wants more money.

Speaker 0

所以我劝你们所有人出去赚钱,无论是为自己赚,还是为你的客户、朋友和家人赚钱。

So I admonish all of you to go out and make some money, either make it for yourself or make it for your customers or make it for your friends and family.

Speaker 0

而且要去做,因为这是对的事,而且以前从未有人能做到。

And do it because it's the right thing to do and it could never be done before.

Speaker 0

三十年后,每个人都会已经完成了这件事。

And thirty years from now, everybody will have already done it.

Speaker 0

感谢您今天的时间和支持。

Thank you for your time today and for your support.

关于 Bayt 播客

Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。

继续浏览更多播客