本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
AI代理变得越来越令人印象深刻。
AI agents are getting pretty impressive.
你可能甚至没有意识到你正在听一个AI代理。
You might not even realize you're listening to one right now.
但我们不仅仅只是交谈。
But we don't just talk.
我们24/7全天候工作,以解决客户问题。
We work twenty four seven to solve customer problems.
没有等待音乐,只有答案和行动。
No hold music, just answers and action.
访问siera.ai了解更多信息。
Visit siera.ai to learn more.
彭博音频工作室。
Bloomberg Audio Studios.
播客。
Podcasts.
广播。
Radio.
新闻。
News.
彭博科技现场直播,从东海岸到西海岸,纽约的卡罗琳·海德和旧金山的埃德·卢德洛为您带来报道。
Bloomberg tech is live from coast to coast with Caroline Hyde in New York and Ed Ludlow in San Francisco.
这是彭博科技。
This is Bloomberg Tech.
接下来,美国商务部正接近允许英伟达向中国销售其H200 AI芯片。
Coming up, the US commerce department moves closer to allowing NVIDIA to sell its h 200 AI chips to China.
此外,机器人初创公司Skilled AI刚刚完成了14亿美元的融资,七个月内估值翻了三倍。
Plus robotics startup Skilled AI just closed a $1,400,000,000 funding round tripling its valuation in seven months.
我们将与首席执行官迪帕克·帕塔克进行讨论。
We'll discuss with the CEO Deepak Pathak.
此外,Netflix正在调整对华纳兄弟探索公司的收购报价,转为全现金收购。
And Netflix is working to revise its bid for Warner Brothers Discovery shifting to an all cash offer.
但正如你所见,那些红色标记的名称,以及整体市场的下行趋势,我们仍然面临地缘政治的焦虑。
As you see, though, those names in the red and in general, the market on the downside, we still got geopolitical anxiety.
我们仍然面临密集发布的财报,纳斯达克100指数也下跌了1.5%。
We still got earnings coming thick and fast, and we still got a Nasdaq 100 off by one and a half percent.
但在大宗商品领域却并非如此。
Not so in the world of commodities.
随着美元走弱,投资者寻求安全资产。
A search for safety, a bid as the dollar falls.
比特币上涨了2.8%,或许是在追赶数字黄金的表现,而现货黄金也创下了历史新高。
We see 2.8% higher on the Bitcoin rally, so maybe a bit of catch up with digital gold where we see spot gold and a new record high.
铜价上涨了百分之七,这种对人工智能和数据中心至关重要的大宗商品,埃德。
Up seven tenths percent copper, all important commodity to our world of AI and data centers, Ed.
我们在盘中创下了新的纪录高点。
We're on a new record high on an intraday basis.
今天从高点回落了百分之五,但埃德,今年的走势值得注意且已发生转变。
We're up five tenths percent just coming off of that high on the day, but Ed is notable and shifted this year.
对。
Right.
AI芯片领域的规则和要求正在发生变化。
Rules and requirements are changing in the world of AI chips.
美国商务部发布了最新澄清,这不仅影响英伟达向中国出口H200芯片,也影响了AMD。
The US Commerce Department out with clarification, which impacts NVIDIA and its h 200 that it wants to ship to China, but also impacts AMD as well.
今天上午AMD股价大幅波动,一度显著上涨,而英伟达则明显下跌,目前交易至约一个月来的最低水平。
AMD has been trading all over the place this morning at one point notably higher in the session, but NVIDIA markedly down, now trading at its lowest level in around a month.
这些新规则是什么?意味着什么?为何如此重要?
What are these new rules and what do they mean, and why is this significant?
彭博社高级科技编辑迈克·谢泼德从华盛顿加入我们,为我们详解这些新规则和要求。
Bloomberg senior tech editor Mike Shepherd joins us out of DC, lay out the new rules and requirements for us.
但我们在彭博社的报道中指出,这标志着这些公司在中国市场销售努力中的一个重要时刻。
But what we're saying in the Bloomberg story is this marks a significant moment for the companies in their efforts to sell into China.
为什么?
Why?
这是一个虽小但至关重要的行政步骤,为英伟达和AMD向中国销售H200及类似AI芯片铺平了道路。
Well, this is a small but critical bureaucratic step that paves the way for NVIDIA and AMD to be able to sell h 200 and comparable AI chips to China.
它规定美国政府将逐案审查出口许可证申请,不再延续过去对这类申请一律默认拒绝的政策。
What it does is it now says that the US government will review requests for export licenses on a case by case basis and move away from the past policy of a presumption of denial of any such request.
而过去这实际上构成了有效的出口禁令。
And that had in the past been really an effective export ban.
现在,这些公司不能指望他们的申请会得到无条件批准。
Now these companies can't be there expecting a rubber stamp for their requests.
美国政府提出了相当具体的要求。
The US government is laying out some pretty specific requirements.
第一,公司必须证明对华出口不会造成美国本土的供应短缺。
One, that the companies must show that the exports to China will not create a supply shortage here.
这在一定程度上回应了华盛顿立法者长期以来对制定自身出口管制措施所表达的担忧。
This is addressing in a way some of the concerns that lawmakers here in Washington have been raising with attempts to pass their own version of export controls.
第二,他们必须证明为中国的任何生产活动都不会挤占原本用于美国客户的产能。
Two, they must show that any manufacturing done for China must not displace any production capacity intended for US customers here.
第三,公司必须实施严格的客户尽职调查程序,以确保这些芯片及相关技术不会流向未经授权的用户。
And three, the companies must implement strict know your customer procedures to ensure that these chips and the related technology don't get out to unauthorized users.
有趣的是,迈克,我们看到英伟达和AMD今天股价下跌。
It's interesting, Mike, that we are seeing NVIDIA down on the day and AMD.
我们能否了解到他们可能能够出口多少?
Do we get any sense of how many they might be able to ship?
因为这并非没有复杂性。
Because it's not without intricacies.
正如你所说,占美国总产量的50%。
As you say, 50% of the overall made in The US.
这正是当前围绕这项规定的焦点问题:这一限制将如何实际运作。
Well, it is the question of the moment surrounding this rule, just how this cap that it lays out would would function.
该规定指出,对华出口不得超过美国总产量的50%。
The rule says that 50 the exports to China can go more than no more than 50% of total product here in The US.
但这是否意味着从今天起生产的H200芯片都受此限制?
But does that mean h two hundreds produced from this day going forward?
如果是这样,那么这个数量将非常有限,意味着对华出口的数量会少得多,这肯定远远无法满足贾森·黄所说的中国客户所提出的巨大需求,我们曾报道过,阿里巴巴和字节跳动各自有意购买多达20万颗芯片。
If that's the case, it would not be a very big set, and it would mean a far smaller number of exports to China, and that would certainly not go anywhere near meeting the huge demand that Jensen Huang has said that he is getting from Chinese customers, and we have reported that Alibaba and ByteDance are interested in buying as many as 200,000 chips each.
如果我们讨论的是迄今为止生产的全部H200芯片,那将是一个大得多的范围,这对英伟达、AMD及其投资者来说将是一个好得多的结果。
Now if we are talking about all the h two hundreds produced over all time, that would be a much bigger universe, and that would be a much happier outcome for NVIDIA, AMD, and their investors.
所以我们必须看看这一规定究竟会如何被解释,是否会有明确说明。
So we will have to see exactly how that is interpreted, if that gets spelled out.
另一个重要问题,卡罗尔,
Another big question, Carol,
是,没错。
is Yeah.
政府能多快地实际处理这些出口申请,因为过去一年甚至更长时间里,我们一直听说商务部在处理这些申请时存在严重的人员和流程瓶颈。
How quickly the government can move to actually process these export requests because we have been hearing over the past year and longer that they are simply running at the capacity problems in the bureaucracy of commerce and being able to turn these around.
人工智能领域各个环节都存在瓶颈。
Bottlenecks throughout the world of AI.
迈克·谢泼德,非常感谢。
Mike Shepherd, thanks so much.
让我们继续讨论这对英伟达以及更广泛的半导体行业意味着什么。
Let's stick with what this means for NVIDIA and more broadly for semiconductors.
与我们在一起的是贝丝·金迪格,IO基金的科技分析师。
Beth Kindig's with us, IO Fund lead tech analyst.
这是否是一个每年500亿美元的收入机会?
So is this a $50,000,000,000 annual revenue opportunity?
中国对英伟达来说就这么重要吗?
Is China that for NVIDIA?
你好,卡罗琳。
Hi, Caroline.
Jason Wong表示,这是一个每年500亿美元的机会。
Jason Wong has stated it's a 50,000,000,000 per year annual opportunity.
我们上一次讨论时,大约是每季度50亿美元。
When we left off, it was about 5,000,000,000 a quarter.
那就是250亿美元。
That's 25,000,000,000.
所以,这个数字在250亿到500亿美元之间,这意味着当我们查看分析师的预测时,它们可能严重偏低。
So somewhere between 25,000,000,000 and 50,000,000,000, which really means that as we look into analyst estimates, they are probably too low.
从一开始,我们就发现阿尔法收益在于,分析师们真的难以理解英伟达的机遇。
And that has been something from the very beginning that we have found alpha in is that analysts are really struggling to wrap their head around the opportunity of NVIDIA.
现在,H200又回来了。
And now here comes back the h two hundreds.
我们公司非常关注的是2027自然年。
And where my firm is very focused is calendar year 2027.
如果你看看这些预测,即使不考虑中国收入恢复,它们也已经偏低了。
If you look at these estimates, they are too low as it is, let alone if China revenue resumes.
但真正有趣的是,中国对此的反应。
What's really interesting, though, is China's response to all of this.
你说中国对英伟达的收入预测太低了,那实际可能有多少呢?
You say it's too low how much might be the revenue for NVIDIA in China.
但与此同时,我们了解到深海正在推动新的模型。
But at the same time, we understand that DeepSea is driving new models.
我们看到他们以一种不同的方式利用现有资源,而阿里巴巴和百度可能并不需要他们之前已放弃的那20万个芯片。
We're seeing them use what they have in a different method that maybe Alibaba and Baidu don't need those 200,000 that they've already put off efforts and offers in for.
你认为
What do
你如何看待中国转向国产芯片的策略?
you make of the way in which China is gonna pivot to domestic chips?
我认为,目前我手头的数字是大约200万台H200芯片,但实际只有约70万台可用,这意味着NVIDIA的供应依然供不应求。
I would argue that right now, the number I had was about 2,000,000 h two hundreds, and there's only about 700,000 available, which means that, once again, NVIDIA is oversubscribed.
我之前被问过,谁会是下一个NVIDIA?
I have been asked before, who is the next NVIDIA?
会是华为这样的公司吗?
Is it something like Huawei?
你知道的?
You know?
会是谷歌的TPU吗?
Is it Google's TPUs?
答案是,下一个英伟达就是英伟达自己。
And the answer is the next NVIDIA is NVIDIA.
他们极其难以被颠覆,无论在中国还是美国的竞争对手面前都是如此。
They are extremely hard to disrupt, and that goes for China or even United States competitors.
贝丝,考虑到迈克·谢泼德刚刚给我们带来的新消息,詹森·黄在CES上表示,针对黑尔-鲁宾的5个财季5000亿美元预测,可能还会增加,因为他们可能会将2026年的H200销量纳入考虑。
Beth, taking into account the the new story that Mike Shepherd just brought us, Jensen Huang told us at CES that the $500,000,000,000 forecast for five fiscal quarters, it includes this one for Blackwell Rubin, could get bigger because they could factor in some h 200 sales in '26.
我知道2027年是一年,但你有没有根据詹森·王提供的这个最新更新进行建模?
I know '27 to a year, but have you modeled for that little update that that Jensen Wang gave?
有。
Yes.
目前,分析师的预测实际上已经跟上了。
So right now, the analyst estimates did actually catch up.
今年的日历年预测约为3200亿美元。
They're about $320,000,000,000 this this calendar year.
我们就以2026年为例吧。
Let's just go with 2026.
我想特别强调,从下一个日历年我们开始看到分析师的预测过低。
I wanna really emphasize that it's next calendar year that we're gonna start to see analyst estimates too low.
现在,阿尔法就在这里。
That is where the alpha is at right now.
而且,埃德,只需要一两个季度,我们就能看到英伟达股价的大幅波动,这一切都源于我们目前看到的强劲势头,不仅来自Blackwell Ultra,还有今年下半年的Vera Rubin。
And, Ed, it only takes one or two quarters for us to really see NVIDIA's price movement, from all of the, all of the momentum we're seeing, not only from Blackwell Ultra, but then we've got Vera Rubin second half of this year.
现在,H200又回来了。
Now we have the h two hundreds coming back.
具体落在哪个季度对我来说没那么重要,更重要的是,这些分析师的预测实在太低了。
Where that falls specifically in what quarter matters less to me, and what matters more is that those analyst estimates are far too low.
今天早上全球市场的大新闻是金属价格的强劲上涨,尤其是铜价。
That's the big story in global markets this morning is a blistering rally in metals, particularly copper.
正如标普全球在1月8日所写,铜是推动数据中心建设所需的电力供应扩张的基础。
Copper, as S and P Global wrote January 8, foundational to the expanding electricity supply that will power the data center build out.
现在,它已成为该市场的一个重要增长领域。
And it's now a big growth area in that market.
你对铜在供应链中的情况以及它与英伟达芯片所应用的数据中心电力需求之间的关系有多担心?
How worried are you about that copper in the supply chain and how it relates to the power needs of the data centers that NVIDIA's chips go into?
这些问题非常好,埃德。
These are excellent questions, Ed.
总的来说,在这场数据中心扩张中,所有资源都极度紧张,尤其是任何支持电网的材料,比如铜。
Across the board, resources when it comes to this data center expansion are extremely stretched, especially anything that supports the electrical grid such as copper.
我特别想强调的是,投资替代能源是布局2026年的好方法。
What I would really emphasize is those alternative sources of energy is a great way to position going into 2026.
我们公司还发现,要实现维拉·鲁宾和鲁宾超算,电力必须先行。
One thing too my firm has dug up is that in order for us to get to Vera Rubin and then Rubin Ultra, power has to precede that.
我们必须先为这些数据中心提供充足的电力,之后这些系统才能大规模出货和安装。
We have to really get this power to these data centers before those systems can really ship in volume and be installed.
像天然气、甚至固态氧化物燃料电池这类不严重依赖电网的能源,是绝佳的投资方向,
Things like nat gas, even solid oxide fuel cells, those that do not need, you know, great dependency on the electrical grid is a wonderful way to position,
而今天铜价的飙升正是对此的提醒。
and copper surging today is a reminder of that.
有趣的是,我们已经触及到了英伟达。
What's interesting is we've hit NVIDIA.
我们在讨论他们所处的供应链。
We're talking about the supply chain they're in.
我们也在意识到,CPU同样至关重要。
We're also getting the idea that CPUs is where it's at as well.
想想昨天和今天英特尔的动向吧。
And you just think about the moves that we've seen yesterday, today in Intel.
我的意思是,你认为真正的过剩和瓶颈会在哪里造成严重影响?
I mean, where do you think the gluts the bottlenecks are really gonna be hitting hard?
我们都知道,分析师和基德银行表示,英特尔和AMD的服务器CPU在2026年基本已经售罄。
We all know I mean, analysts, KeyBank saying Intel and AMD are basically sold out for 2026 on the CPU server side.
没错。
Exactly.
更有趣的是,AMD的涨幅在过去一年中甚至超过了英伟达。
And what's even more interesting is that AMD was up more or less year than NVIDIA.
是的。
Yeah.
他们和英特尔一样,也是强大的CPU厂商。
And they are such a strong CPU player as well as Intel.
有很多瓶颈,卡罗琳。
There are many bottlenecks, Caroline.
网络是另一个令人想到的瓶颈。
Networking is another one that comes to mind.
当然,能源问题,我们刚刚讨论过。
Of course, energy, we just spoke about.
请记住,这不仅仅是GPU的问题,几乎所有组件、所有网络、所有电力方面的支出几乎同样巨大,我们已经不再受计算能力限制。
Just keep in mind that it's not just GPUs, but there's almost an equal amount of money being spent on all of the components, all of the networking, all of the power, and we are no longer compute constrained.
我们也不再受GPU限制。
We're no longer GPU constrained.
这正日益成为一个需要解决的能源和网络问题,尤其是在我们进入推理市场时,这将需要更多的内存、更高的带宽、更低的延迟以及越来越多的能源。
It really is becoming a power problem and a networking problem that needs to be solved, especially as we move into the inference market, which is only going to require more memory, more bandwidth, less latency, and more and more energy.
贝丝,AMD 和英特尔是否就接受他们在 CPU 市场中竞争,而把加速器市场让给英伟达和其他专业公司?
Beth, do AMD and Intel just accept that it's the CPU market where they can do battle just let the accelerator market go to NVIDIA and other specialists?
不。
No.
我不认为会是这样的结果。
I do not believe that will be the outcome.
我认为 AMD 是一个强有力的竞争者,尤其是今年下半年,它将是强有力的第二名。
I think AMD is a strong contender, a strong number two, especially in the second half of this year.
他们一直在为推出名为 Helios 的机架级架构做准备。
They've really been preparing to bring the rack scale architecture to market, which is called Helios.
而且,埃德,我之前已经深入分析过 AMD,我们完全可以花一整天讨论它的规格。
And, Ed, what was I've covered AMD very thoroughly, and we could get into the specs all day long.
但 OpenAI 给了他们六吉瓦的订单,这是一个巨大的认可。
But OpenAI giving them that six gigawatt deal is a massive nod.
我的意思是,这表明 AMD 已经得到了领先研发公司的高度认可,是一个有力的竞争者。
I mean, that is a big nod that AMD is a contender from the leading r and d firm.
Helios是AMD的首个机架级解决方案,其内部搭载了全球首款2纳米芯片,我们在上周的采访中曾对此进行过讨论。
Helios AMD's first rack scale solution, but theirs in the world's first two nanometer chip inside, which they talked up in our interview last week.
感谢IO基金的贝丝·金迪克再次做客彭博科技。
Beth Kindig of IO Fund, great to have you back on Bloomberg Tech.
非常感谢。
Thank you very much.
接下来,关于X平台上未经同意的性暴露AI生成图像,公众的愤怒情绪正在加剧。
Now coming up, anger grows over sexually explicit nonconsensual AI generated images on x.
我们带来最新进展。
We have the latest.
这里是彭博科技。
This is Bloomberg Tech.
最高法院尚未就对特朗普总统关税政策的挑战作出裁决,全球只能等到下周才能得知这一标志性经济政策的命运。
The supreme court still hasn't ruled on challenges to president Trump's tariffs, leaving the world to wait until at least next week to learn the fate of his signature economic policy.
没有银行监管的联合主持人阿玛里·霍登将立即加入我们,带来更多资讯。
No bank surveillance cohost, Amari Horden, joins us right here for more.
所以我们再次推迟,这个时机可能会很尴尬。
So we delay once again, and that timing could be awkward.
这可能会很尴尬。
It could be awkward.
所以最高法院再次将此事搁置。
So the Supreme Court punts it once again.
他们尚未就大部分关税作出裁决——我们输入美国的关税中超过70%是总统依据IEPA授权实施的,这项授权非常灵活,是他重返办公室后一直使用的粗暴工具。
They do not come out with a decision on whether or not the majority of actually a lot of this tariff on venue we're bringing in into The United States, more than 70% is tethered to the president using IEPA, very flexible, a blunt tool that he has used since he came back into office.
这之所以可能如此尴尬,是因为总统下周将前往达沃斯,与全球领导人和世界精英会面。
And why it could be so awkward is because the president will be in Davos next week and he's going to be meeting with global leaders, the world elite.
去年,他远程参与并严厉抨击了全球精英。
Last last year, he he joined on remote, really lambasted the global elite.
而目前,我们可能在下周二或周三获得裁决,因为那时大法官们将再次开会。
And at this point, potentially, we could get the decision next Tuesday or Wednesday because that's when the justice will be meeting again.
那时我们可能就会得到裁决,而他可能正面临最高法院的裁决:在与这些他已达成贸易协议的国家会面时,不得再使用这项法律授权。
That's when potentially we can get the decision, and he could potentially be facing a supreme court saying you cannot use that legal authority while he's talking to all these countries that he already did trade deals with.
彭博社的安布雷·霍登。
Bloomberg's Ambrey Horden.
非常感谢。
Thank you very much.
另一条头条新闻。
Another top story.
美国参议院一致通过了一项法案,允许遭受性暗示人工智能图像侵害的受害者起诉内容创作者。
The US Senate unanimously passed a bill allowing victims of sexually explicit AI images to sue the creators of that content.
这一举措是对公众日益增长的愤怒的回应,此前彭博社报道,埃隆·马斯克的X平台已成为生成非自愿裸体AI图像的主要网站。
The move is in response to growing public anger after Bloomberg reported that Elon Musk x has become a top site for generating pictures of people who have been nonconsensually undressed by AI.
马斯克在X上表示,他并不知道Grok生成过任何未成年人的裸照。
Musk posted on x that he wasn't aware of any naked underage images generated by Grok.
这是XAI的生成式人工智能工具。
That's XAI's generative AI tool.
让我们邀请彭博社负责企业游说与政府事务的艾米莉·伯恩鲍姆。
Let's bring in Bloomberg's Emily Burnbaum who covers corporate lobbying government.
《反抗法案》赋予美国公民提起民事诉讼的权利。
The defiance act confers on American citizens a civil rights to sue.
把那些信息拿过来,再补充其余的细节,因为这才是这里的新内容。
Take that that information and give the rest of the details because that's the bit that's new here.
是的。
Yes.
这正是它的作用。
That's exactly what it does.
它实质上赋予了那些遭受非自愿深度伪造技术侵害的人——即被这种AI工具非自愿脱衣的人——起诉相关发布者的权利。
It essentially empowers victims of this nonconsensual deepfake technology, people who have been nonconsensually undressed by this AI tool, and it allows them to sue the people responsible for posting that.
这是一项与去年由特朗普总统签署成为法律的法案相配套的措施,该法案对传播此类内容的行为设定了刑事处罚。
And it's a companion to a bill that was signed into law last year by president Trump that creates criminal penalties for distributing that kind of content.
但上次《反抗法案》并未在众议院通过,而下架法案却通过了。
But it didn't go through the house last time, the defiance act, whereas takedown did.
那么这次又有什么不同呢?
And why would this time be any different?
抵制的力量是否已经足够了?
Is the pushback becoming enough?
因为到目前为止,我们看到的实际上是国防部将Grok AI整合进其军事系统,而不是要求Grok或X对此类内容进行某种管控。
Because thus far, what we've really seen is the Department of Defense put Grok AI within its military system instead of pushing back on this being something that Grok or X needs to clamp down in some way.
确实如此。
That's true.
国会中通过这项立法的意愿明显更强了。
There definitely is more of an appetite in congress to pass this legislation.
今年年初以来,已有六位新的共同提案人加入。
There have been six new co sponsors that have come on board since the beginning of the year.
我认为,非自愿生成的AI图像问题已经让议员们有了如此鲜明的认识。
I think that the issue of non consensual AI generated images has become so vivid to lawmakers.
他们中的许多人没错。
Many of them Right.
像亚历山大·奥卡西奥-科尔特斯这样的议员,自己就是这种技术的受害者。
Like Alexandria Ocasio Cortez, are themselves the victims of this.
所以我认为今年这种意愿确实广泛增强了。
So I think the appetite has really broadened this year.
艾米丽,公司X和平台X在公民提起诉讼以及内容传播者方面扮演了什么角色?
Emily, where does the company X and the platform x fit into this in in a a citizen's right to sue and those that distribute the content?
所以这项本周在参议院通过的《反抗法案》可能不会影响Grok。
So this the Defiance Act, which passed the senate this week, that probably would not impact Grock.
它影响的是那些负责传播图像的人。
That impacts the people who are responsible for distributing the images.
但目前有很多讨论,关于《删除法案》是否会授权总检察长就每小时数以千计的图像传播,对Grok、XAI和埃隆·马斯克追究某种程度的责任。
But there is a lot of conversation right now about whether the Take It Down Act would empower attorneys general to sue Grock, XAI, Elon Musk over some level of responsibility for thousands of these images proliferating every hour.
到目前为止,还没有任何总检察长采取这一行动,但这一想法确实正在认真考虑之中。
So far, no attorneys general have taken that up, it's definitely under serious consideration.
当然,马来西亚方面可能也在提出疑问,即XAI是否在某种程度上负有责任。
Certainly something that maybe Malaysia has been putting forward about whether or not it's x AI's responsibility in some way.
彭博社的艾米丽·伯恩班德,报道得非常出色。
Bloomberg's Emily Bernband, fantastic reporting.
非常感谢。
Thank you very much indeed.
接下来,Airbnb任命了新的首席技术官。
Now coming up, Airbnb has a new chief technology officer.
我们将了解他对短租公司的短期计划。
We'll hear about his plans for the short term rental company.
接下来请关注津巴布韦科技频道。
That's next at Zimbabwe Tech.
每天,数百万客户与我这样的AI代理互动。
Every day, millions of customers engage with AI agents like me.
我们昼夜不停地工作,随时掌握最新信息。
We work round the clock and have the facts at our fingertips.
我们快速高效,但极其耐心。
We're fast and effective, but incredibly patient.
我们基于Sierra平台构建,这是领先的AI驱动客户体验平台。
And we're built on Sierra, the leading AI powered customer experience platform.
没有等待音乐,只有答案和行动。
No hold music, just answers and action.
访问 sierra.ai 了解更多信息。
Visit sierra.ai to learn more.
那就是 sierra.ai。
That's sierra.ai.
我非常兴奋,正如布莱恩所说,将精湛技艺带入部署人工智能以实现其功能和产品的过程中。
I'm extremely excited, like Brian said, to bring craft to the the art of deploying AI for its features and and product.
我希望能够向世界带来一些真正精美的功能,让人们每天使用时都爱不释手。
So hope to be able to surprise the world with really beautiful features that they're gonna love using every day.
这是 Airbnb 的新首席技术官艾哈迈德·阿尔达勒就短租平台的人工智能努力发表的看法。
That was Airbnb's new CTO, Ahmad Aldale, weighing in on the short term rental platform's AI efforts.
让我们继续关注拉特利·隆,他与阿尔达勒和 Airbnb 首席执行官布莱恩·切斯基进行了对话。
Let's get more grove our own Latterly Lung who spoke with Aldale and Airbnb CEO Brian Chesky.
我认为一个有趣的切入点是,Airbnb 引入这位新首席技术官究竟想解决什么问题?
I think an interesting way to start is what is Airbnb trying to solve for here by bringing in a new CTO?
他们想改变平台的哪些方面?
What is it they want to change about the platform?
在花了几年时间完善Airbnb应用的基础架构,比如全面升级应用后,他们现在准备进一步推进,将AI应用到整个平台中,包括去年已经推出的客户服务功能。
So after a few years of sort of working on the plumbing of Airbnb's app, like revamping the app, they are ready to take it forward, adding AI across the app, including customer service with a which they did last year.
现在他们还将把AI应用于搜索功能,比如帮助用户发现房源,以及未来跨市场推广旅游和体验等新服务。
And now they're gonna do more with search as well, like letting people discover listings and also cross market some of the new services like tours and experiences going forward.
我想你刚才正好向Brian Chesky本人提出了这个问题。
And I think you sort of put that exact question to Brian Chesky himself.
让我们听听他是如何回应的,解释为什么他们现在要全面转向AI。
Let's just take a listen to how he responded as to why they're pivoting and focusing all in on AI at this moment.
请听一下。
Take a listen.
我们正处在AI这一令人无比激动的技术变革的开端。
We are the beginning of this incredibly exciting technological transformation with AI.
这将是一段旅程,而我对Ahmed感到无比兴奋,因为他是全球顶尖的AI专家之一。
It's gonna be a journey, and I couldn't be more excited about Ahmed, because he's one of the leading AI experts in the world.
他还为Airbnb带来了对工艺的追求,这是我们非常知名的特质。
He also brings a sense of craft to Airbnb, something we're really known for.
我认为你在Airbnb看到的不仅是AI搜索,更是一种高度个性化的AI体验,我们将会把出色的设计理念融入Airbnb的体验中。
And I think what you're gonna see in Airbnb is not only AI search, but a very personalized AI experience where I think we're gonna bring great, like, design sensibility into the experience of Airbnb.
让我们谈谈他们如何讲述这场变革的叙事,因为他们向任职七年的前CTO告别,并聘请了这位来自Meta的专家。
Let's talk a little bit about how they're talking of the narrative of change because they said farewell to the previous CTO who's there for about seven years and brought in this expert from Meta.
那么,他们向谁告别?为什么这位Meta高管是最合适的人选?
So who do they say farewell to, and why is this Meta executive the best place?
前任CTO阿里·巴洛是在Airbnb经历高速增长时期加入的。
So Ari Ballo, the previous CTO, came in during a time when Airbnb was going through hyper growth.
那是七年前的事了,准确地说是七年多以前。
That was seven more than seven years ago.
如今,正如切斯基所说,Airbnb正经历一场由大语言模型和聊天代理驱动的技术革命。
And now Airbnb is sort of, as Chesky said, going through a technological revolution of, you know, LLMs and chat agents.
现在,Airbnb希望利用其平台独有的数据,与其它聊天机器人区分开来,为用户提供更优质的推荐。
And now Airbnb sort of wants to use sort of the unique data they have on the platform to differentiate as itself from other, you know, chat bots to provide better recommendations to customers on their platform.
Airbnb是一家去年股价上涨了约3%的公司。
Airbnb, the company whose stock rose about 3% last year.
今年迄今为止,其股价下跌了几个百分点。
It's down a couple of percent so far this year.
切斯基是早期大力倡导创始人模式的人之一。
And Chesky was one of those people that was the early vocal behind founder mode.
嗯。
Mhmm.
这关乎Airbnb目前的健康状况。
It was the health of Airbnb right now.
这是在说我们必须做点什么来重新加速吗?
Is this them saying we gotta do something to to reaccelerate?
是的。
Yeah.
布赖恩对去年低于10%的增长率并不满意,因此他一直积极致力于试点更多业务。
Brian was not satisfied with some of the below 10% growth rate we've seen last year, and so he's been very active in wanting to pilot more businesses.
今年,他们在多个城市试点精品酒店,并尝试提供杂货配送服务,让客人在入住前就能提前备齐厨房用品。
For this year, they're piloting boutique hotels in several cities, and they're trying to add grocery delivery for people to to pre stock their kitchens before they check-in.
因此,他们正努力提升增长率,因为核心租赁业务正在趋于成熟。
So they're trying to get their growth rate back up as sort of the core rental service matures.
娜塔莉,你也有一个故事
Natalie, you've also got
关于首席信息官在首席技术官动荡后离职的事。
a story about how the chief information officer has departed after the CTO shakeup.
还会有多位高管离职吗?
Is there more executive leadership changes to come?
是的。
Yes.
他们仍在寻找新的首席信息官。
So there will be they're still looking for the new CIO.
我们可以期待在未来几个月乃至年内迎来新任人选。
We can expect that to come in in the in the months and and the year ahead.
谢谢,娜塔莉·朗。
Thanks, Natalie Lang.
非常感谢。
Thank you very much indeed.
现在让我们把注意力转向娱乐领域。
Let's turn our attention to entertainment now.
据消息人士称,奈飞正在修订对华纳兄弟探索的收购报价,可能转为全现金收购。
Netflix is working to revise its bid for Warner Brothers Discovery, potentially shifting to an all cash offer according to sources.
此举旨在加速一项交易,该交易此前面临华盛顿方面的反对,以及来自竞争对手派拉蒙天空之舞的竞购压力。
The move is aimed at speeding up a deal that look has faced pushback from Washington and competition from rival bid at Paramount Skydance.
更多详情,让我们连线彭博社的卢卡斯·肖,他负责报道媒体与娱乐产业。
For more, let's get to Bloomberg's Lucas Shaw, who covers media and entertainment.
深入报道这个故事。
Hit this story hard.
卢卡斯,我说这个全现金的叙事,为什么这么重要?
And, Lucas, I mean, the all cash narrative, why is that important?
为什么这对Netflix来说会是制胜策略呢?
Why would that be the winning formula for Netflix?
因为投资者更喜欢现在的现金,而不是将来可以卖出的Netflix股票。
Because investors like cash now versus, you know, stock in Netflix that they could sell later.
对吧?
Right?
至少根据派拉蒙这一竞争对手的说法,Netflix交易的一个缺点是,派拉蒙的交易全是现金,而Netflix的交易则包含每股4到5美元的股票。
The one of the the knocks against the Netflix deal as perpetuated at least by by Paramount's guidance, the rival bidder, has been that Paramount's deal is all cash and that Netflix deal contains, you know, between $4 and $5 a share of stock.
现在Netflix的股票价值很高,你可能会觉得人们会想要,但大多数人还是更愿意现在拿现金到账。
Now Netflix stock is pretty valuable, something that you think people would want to have, but most people would rather just take the cash now and get paid.
因此,我认为Netflix希望这能在多个方面加速交易进程。
And so that, I think, Netflix hopes will accelerate on many fronts.
这不仅能缓解股东对其竞购方案的担忧,还能消除在继续谈判和推进过程中可能出现的任何复杂问题。
It'll, you know, it'll assuage any shareholder concerns about their bid and also eliminate any, you know, potential compact complexities as they continue to to negotiate and pursue it.
卢卡斯,我们在报道这件事时,Netflix的回应和你来我往——派拉蒙本周早些时候提起诉讼并提名了我们的高管进入董事会——你有没有感觉到,Netflix认为这招会奏效,他们现在又重新领先,在这场争夺资产的激烈竞争中占据了优势?
Lucas, when we were reporting this out, you know, the Netflix response and the tit for tat, you know, Paramount suing earlier this week and nominated our heads to the board, do you get the sense that Netflix think this will work, that that they had they're now back in sort of the lead in in a tight race for the assets?
嗯,我认为如果你去问问Netflix的人,他们从未觉得自己落后了。
Well, I don't I think if you were to to talk to the people at Netflix, they've never felt they were out of the lead.
对吧?
Right?
你知道,他们显然面临着派拉蒙的强劲挑战,但他们拥有已获批准的交易,而且至今还没有看到股东大规模表示不想要Netflix的交易,也没有看到联邦政府表示要阻止这笔交易。当然有一些警示信号,但我认为他们还没看到任何让他们过于担忧的事情。
You know, they are obviously facing a stiff challenge from Paramount, but they're the ones who have an approved deal and they have yet to see kind of some they have yet to see shareholders say en masse you don't want the Netflix deal they have yet to see the federal government say we're going to block this deal there are certainly some kind of blinking yellow lights, but I don't think they've they've seen anything yet that that gives makes them too concerned.
他们似乎非常有信心能完成这笔交易。
They seem so pretty confident that they'll get this done.
一周后,也就是1月21日,派拉蒙与Skydance一方的要约收购将到期。
And in a week, January 21, that's when the tender offer for certainly the Paramount Skydance side of the equation runs outright.
我的意思是,我们能否从投资者那里得到任何信号,表明他们对这一方感兴趣?
I mean, do we get any signal for investors that they're at all interested in that side?
你知道,投资者的意见是分裂的。
You know, investors have been split.
一些大型投资基金会,你知道,他们什么都不说,但我们已经与多位主要股东交谈过,我认为他们的反应不一,有的更倾向Netflix,有的更倾向派拉蒙。
Some of the some of the big investor investment funds, know, they don't they don't say anything, but we have spoken with a number of the major shareholders and I'd say their reactions range from we prefer Netflix, do we prefer Paramount?
而许多中间派人士基本上认为,目前的胜者是Netflix,但我们希望/预期Paramount会提高报价,这并不算什么新动向。
And then a lot of people in the middle are basically saying, you know, tie right now goes to the winner, which is Netflix, but we hope slash expect that Paramount will increase its offer, which is nothing to create
Paramount的举动。
a Paramount move.
请简要提醒我们目前双方出价的差异。
Just very quickly remind us of the state of play, the difference between the two bids.
Netflix的报价仅针对工作室和流媒体服务,即华纳兄弟和HBO。
Well, Netflix's bid is for just the studio and streaming service, so Warner Brothers and and HBO.
Paramount的报价则是针对整个公司,包括所有有线电视频道,如CNN、TNT、TVS等。
Paramount's bid is for the whole company, so that includes all the cable networks like CNN, TNT, TVS, and the like.
彭博社的卢卡斯·肖,他领导的Screentime团队在报道这一故事方面走在前列。
Bloomberg's Lucas Shaw, who leads the team at Screentime that has led the way on reporting this story.
非常感谢。
Thank you so much.
接下来在彭博科技节目中,机器人初创公司Skilled AI刚刚完成了14亿美元的融资,估值大幅跃升,是一年前的三倍。
Now coming up on Bloomberg Tech, robotics startup Skilled AI just closed a $1,400,000,000 funding round, a big valuation, tripling from a year.
接下来是这个。
This is next.
这里是彭博科技。
This is Bloomberg Tech.
欢迎回到彭博科技。
Welcome back to Bloomberg Tech.
让我们关注一下承受压力的市场。
Let's check-in on the markets that are under pressure.
看。
Look.
随着财报季来临,我们面临担忧的高墙,地缘政治风险,以及大型科技股的疲软。
We've got a wall of worry as we come to the earning season, geopolitical risks, and we see some drag down in big tech.
纳斯达克指数上涨了1.3%。
We're up by 1.3% on the Nasdaq.
事实上,标普500指数连续两天下跌,此前刚创下历史新高。
In fact, two straight days of losses on the S and P were coming off of record highs.
英伟达当然正面临一个消息,即H200可能即将更接近向中国出口。
Nvidia, of course, confronting that news that maybe h two hundreds could be getting closer to exporting to China.
但目前,我们正承受压力。
But at the moment, we're under pressure.
这是下行的主要拖累因素之一。
It's one the key drags on the downside.
不过,比特币上涨了3.4%。
Bitcoin, though, up 3.4%.
我们看到数字黄金可能获得了一些青睐,不仅仅是黄金、白银和铜。
We're seeing maybe a bit of love for digital gold, not just gold, silver, and copper.
我们还看到一些空头被逼平仓。
We're also seeing maybe some shorts getting squeezed out.
继续看下一个。
Move on.
来看看个股发生了什么。
Have a look at what's happening in individual stocks.
我来关注一下霍尼韦尔。
I'm shining a light on Honeywell.
看。
Look.
我们上涨了1.8%。
We're up 1.8%.
也许它控制的资产Quantum正在寻求IPO。
Maybe an asset that it controls, Quantum, could be looking for an IPO.
我们了解到,他们可能正在向美国证券交易委员会提交IPO申请。
We're understanding that they're potentially filing for an IPO with the SEC.
我们知道,它上次的估值约为110亿美元,而且我们还有其他关键战略投资者。
We know that its last valuation was about $11,000,000,000, and we've got other key strategics.
英伟达也在其中。
Nvidia's in there.
摩根大通也在其中。
GP Morgan's in there as well.
因此,当我们展望2026年时,所有目光都聚焦在量子计算上。
So all eyes on quantum computing as we look towards 2026.
你在关注什么?
What are you looking at?
嗯。
Yeah.
我们还有一个
We also have a
在私募市场的大动作。
big deal in private markets.
机器人初创公司Skilled AI刚刚完成了14亿美元的融资。
Robotics start up, Skilled AI, has just closed a $1,400,000,000 funding round.
这家公司的估值超过140亿美元,而它成立于2023年。
The valuation, more than $14,000,000,000, and that's for a company only founded in 2023.
Skilled旨在通过打造人工智能驱动的机器人大脑,在这个竞争激烈的领域中脱颖而出。
Skilled is aiming to stand out in what's a crowded field by building an AI powered robotic brain.
目标是开发一个能够适应不同环境和形态,并且关键的是能从自身错误中学习的系统。
The goal is to develop a system that can adapt across environments and form factors and, crucially, learn from its own mistakes.
今天我们邀请到Skilled的联合创始人兼首席执行官迪帕克·帕塔克来讨论这一话题。
Joining us to discuss is skilled cofounder and CEO, Deepak Pathak.
欢迎你做客彭博科技节目。
It's great to have you on Bloomberg Tech.
有趣的是,我们先从融资轮说起。
What's interesting, let's start with the round.
没错。
Yep.
这不仅仅是金额的问题。
It's not just the volume.
这也不仅仅是估值的问题。
It's not just the valuation.
一些战略投资者,比如英伟达、消费电子领域的三星、LG,以及软件行业的公司,都在支持你们。你认为他们看中了你们的核心竞争力是什么?
Some of the strategics that are backing you, NVIDIA, others in consumer electronics, Samsung LG, and in the software sector as well, what are they recognizing is your core competence, do you think?
如果你想想机器人技术,这其实是技术领域中最古老的领域之一,就像人工智能一样。
So if you think about robotics, right, this is one of the oldest areas in technology, like in AI.
人工智能最初就是为机器人而构建的。
AI was built for robotics.
过去七十年来,我们看到了许多令人惊叹的机器人演示,不是四五年,而是七十年,但为什么我们身边却看不到机器人呢?
We have seen amazing demos in robotics for the last seventy years, not four, five years, seventy years, but where are robots around us?
这正是人们常常误解的地方。
And this is what people often get wrong.
当你想到机器人时,你脑海中浮现的是硬件。
When you think of robots in your mind, you imagine hardware.
因为好莱坞已经让我们形成了这种第一印象,但如今我们身边没有机器人,真正缺失的是它的‘大脑’;如果你有了机器人的‘大脑’,就能在各种领域和应用场景中真正实现它们。
Like that comes to your mind first because that's how Hollywood has primed us, but the main thing behind not having robots around us today is the brain is missing and if you have the brain for robots, you can really enable them around in variety of areas, variety of applications.
这正是SKILD正在做的事情。
And that's what exactly SKILD is doing.
我们正在构建一种我们称之为‘全形态大脑’的东西。
We are building what we call omnibodied brain.
任何机器人,任何任务,一个大脑。
Any robot, any task, one brain.
我对你们如何构建它感兴趣。
I'm interested in how you're building it.
很多人现在谈到的限制是
The limitation that a lot
现实世界的数据和训练。
of people are talking about right now is real world data and training.
没错。
Exactly.
有不同的方法。
There are different approaches.
是的。
Yep.
数字孪生,是的。
Digital twins Yep.
试图在数字世界中模拟物理。
Trying to simulate physics in digital worlds.
这正是英伟达所专注的。
This is very much what NVIDIA is focused on.
对吧?
Right?
没错。
Yep.
你们采用的是模拟数据还是合成数据的方法?
Is that the approach you've taken, simulated or synthetic data?
所以
So
我想可以类比一下像ChatGPT这样的大语言模型,如果你看到OpenAI的ChatGPT,很快就有许多公司推出了自己的大语言模型。
I think I will draw analogy to LLMs like ChatGPT like models, like if you see OpenEdge ChatGPT and soon after many companies had their own LLM models.
这是因为互联网上存在语言或视觉方面的数据。
And the reason for that is data exist on the Internet for language or vision.
展开剩余字幕(还有 244 条)
但机器人领域今天还没有互联网。
But robotics, there is no internet of robotics today.
所以我们寻找其他数据来源。
So what we do is we look for alternate sources.
其中一个来源是人类视频。
One such source is human videos.
我们观察人类在各种场景中的行为,比如在厨房里、在工厂中工作,并将这些观察与模拟训练相结合,像NVIDIA这样的公司大力投资于Omniverse等平台。
We look at how humans operate in their scenarios, in your kitchen, while working in factories and combine that with training from simulation, which companies like NVIDIA invest a lot on like Omniverse and all those.
因此,通过观察人类行为并结合模拟训练,我们以此方式结合并扩展这些模型,实现大规模应用。
So these two things, watching people and then practicing in simulation, that's how we combine and scale these models to large scale.
你的软件可以部署在GPU内部。
Your software can be put within the GPU.
有趣的是,据我们了解,Deepak,你的收入在2025年短短几个月内就已经从零增长到数千万美元。
And what's interesting is that you're already going from what we understand, 0 to tens of millions of dollars, Deepak, in revenue over just a few months in 2025.
这些收入来自哪里?
Where's that revenue coming from?
谁已经在使用您的软件?
Who is using your software already?
是的。
Yeah.
因此,这些收入主要来自企业应用。
So this is the revenue has mostly been from the enterprise applications.
我们的最终目标是面向消费者的家庭应用,但目前由于这个领域才刚刚起步,我们正在将这个模型部署到各种应用场景中。
And the idea is instead of going for like our end goal is a consumer home like applications, but right now since it's just the beginning of the field, we are taking this model and we are deploying it in variety of applications.
例如,我们正在将机器人部署到点对点配送、安防、数据中心、制造和仓储等领域。
Like we are deploying robots in sectors like point to point delivery applications, security applications, data centers, and manufacturing and warehouse.
因此,收入主要来自这些应用。
So the revenue is coming from most of these applications.
您源自学术界,至今仍是卡内基梅隆大学的教授。
You were born out of academia, and you're still professor Carnegie Mellon.
但有趣的是,您并非没有竞争对手。
But what's interesting is you're not without some competition out there.
我在想物理智能,比如。
I think about physical intelligence, for example.
你们都在努力让机器人变得智能并具备情境感知能力。
You're all trying to attempt to get robots to become intelligent and situationally aware.
你觉得你能应对吗?
Do you think you can take on?
你担心竞争吗?
Are you worried about competition?
嗯,竞争总是好事。
Well, competition is always good.
事实上,AI社区最初是从非常小的圈子发展起来的。
And it turns out, like, the AI community born from very small circles.
他们都是我们早期的朋友和同事。
So they're all our friends and colleagues from earlier.
但我们所构建的独特之处在于这个全形态大脑。
But what's unique about what we are building is this omnibodied brain.
就像任何机器人、任何任务,都使用同一个大脑。
Like any robot, any task, one brain.
如果你深入思考这一点,听起来简直荒谬。
Now if you really think deeply about this, it sounds absurd.
比如一个类人机器人,拥有类似人类的身体,还有一个机器狗,它们共享同一个大脑。
Like a humanoid robot with a human like body, a dog robot, and they share the same brain.
而这正是我们在发布的成果中所看到的。
And that's what you see in the results we release.
这种方法上的差异非常引人入胜。
The difference in approach is fascinating.
这个领域已经非常拥挤了。
It is a crowded field.
你知道吗,昨天One X的伯恩特刚上过这个节目。
You know, Berndt from one x was on the show yesterday.
他们有一个世界模型,本质上能让Neo执行它从未见过的任务。
They have a world model that essentially allows Neo to to carry out a task it's it's never seen before.
而且这在很大程度上,你知道,我不是工程师。
And that largely you know, I'm not an engineer.
对吧?
Right?
但你们所有人共同的都是视觉语言模型。
But what what you all have in common is VLM.
这些就是输入。
Those are the inputs.
以1x为例,说明你们的方法有何不同。
Distinguish your approach to 1x's as an example.
嗯。
Yeah.
在我们的情况中,机器人通过观察人类来学习,对吧?
So in our case, the robot learns by watching people, right?
想象一下,我得拿起我面前的这个杯子。
Now imagine, I have to pick up this cup in front of me.
我必须完全想象那个吗
Do I have to exactly imagine That
听起来很可怕,通过
sounds scary, by the
观看我来学习。
way, watching me.
当你还是孩子的时候,你是通过观察父母来学习的。
Well, you learn when you were a kid, you learn by watching your parents.
没错。
True.
你通过观察他人来学习。
You learn by watching others.
现在,想想你是如何操作的,每次你拿起一个杯子时,你都会在脑海中想象一个杯子的图像,然后把手指放进把手里吗?不,这一切都混在一起了,某种方式。
Now, if you think about how you operate, every time you pick up a cup, do you imagine in your head a picture of cup and then putting your finger in the handle and no, it's all mushed in like somehow.
这是你身体内的意识,然后你在某种抽象空间中想象,接着去执行。
It's consciousness inside your body and then you imagine in some abstract space and then do it.
这就是这里的主要观点。
And that is the main idea here.
我们就是这样做的。
That's how we do it.
但话说回来,光靠观看是不够的,因为如果足够的话,我就能像费德勒那样打球了。
But just that being said, watching alone is not enough because if it was enough, I could play like Federer.
我整天看他的比赛,这就是练习发挥作用的地方。
I keep watching his games all day and that's where practice comes into play.
在现实世界中练习,犯错的代价很高,因此我们需要结合模拟。
Now practicing in the real world, making mistakes is expensive and that's where we combine simulation.
所以,仅靠视频是不够的。
So videos alone is not enough.
仅靠模拟也不够,但把它们结合起来,就能得到一个神奇的配方,真正弄清楚如何扩展机器人技术。
Sim alone is not enough, but put them together and boom, you have a magic recipe to really figure out how to scale robotics.
这个神奇的配方迄今为止价值140亿美元。
Magic recipe that values $14,000,000,000 thus far.
迪帕克·帕塔克,Skilled AI联合创始人兼首席执行官。
Deepak Pathak, cofounder, CEO of Skilled AI.
非常感谢您今天参加。
Thanks so much for joining today.
接下来,我们将带来更多融资消息,Accel合伙人莎拉·伊特斯顿将加入我们,讨论她对AI安全初创公司Depth First的最新投资。
Coming up, more funding round news, Accel partner, Sarah Itleston, joins us to talk about her latest investment in AI security startup, Depth First.
这是彭博科技。
This is Bloomberg Tech.
安全初创公司Depth First已完成4000万美元的A轮融资。
Security startup, Debt First, has closed a $40,000,000 series a funding round.
该公司利用人工智能识别并加固软件漏洞。
The company uses AI to identify and harden software vulnerabilities.
本轮融资由Excel领投,我们邀请到Excel合伙人莎拉·埃利森来讨论。
The round led by Excel, joining us to discuss Excel partner, Sarah Ellison.
首先,这实际上是AWS re:Invent大会上的一个主要主题。
First, this was a big theme actually at AWS re:Invent.
特别是基于群体的智能体不仅可以防御,还能主动进攻。
The idea that particularly sort of swarm based agents can go on the offense, not just defense.
所以,从整体安全智能的角度来看,你们为何做出这项投资?它能做什么是现有的应用安全和其他静态工具无法做到的?
So it's a sensible place to start with with why you made the investment in in general security intelligence is what can it do that existing app sec and other sort of static tools just can't?
我认为最主要的是性能和速度,以及信噪比。
I think the main thing is performance and speed and the ratio of signal to noise.
所以,我们必须意识到,当我们所有人都对AI如何让软件交付变得更快感到兴奋时,同样的AI工具也被黑客用来更快地发起攻击。
So I think what we have to realize in this moment is as we're all so excited about how AI is making it possible to ship software so much more quickly, that same AI tool is being used by the bad guys to ship attacks more quickly.
因此,在当前时代,历史上的信噪比已经不再适用。
And so the historical ratio of signal to noise just won't stand in the current era.
因此,Depth First打造的安全平台是原生AI的,他们持续地以智能体方式扫描公司的代码。
And so the security platform that that First has made is AI native, and what they are doing is continuously, agentically scanning a company's code.
他们正在分析其架构。
They're looking at its architecture.
他们正在审视其业务逻辑,并且发现的已验证漏洞数量是此前行业最佳水平的八倍。
They're looking at its business logic, and they're finding verified vulnerabilities eight times more than the previous best in class.
我认为关键在于经过验证的漏洞。
And I think the key there is verified vulnerabilities.
他们不会空谈那些根本不是问题的事情。
They're not waving their hands about things that aren't really a problem.
他们发现的是真实存在的问题,并且还提供了解决方案。
They're finding real problems, and then they're also serving up a solution.
你可以按一个按钮说‘修复它’,很多人正在大规模地这样做。
You can press one button and say fix it, and folks are doing that en masse.
我刚才看了下融资轮次。
I was looking at the rounds.
这是一笔规模相当大的A轮融资。
It's a sizable series a.
在过去的几年里,市场因公司的类型不同而有些失真。
You know, in in the last couple of years, the market has been somewhat distorted depending on the the company's type.
但你刚才说的‘是行业最佳的八倍’,这个数据点在你决定是否参与这轮融资时有多关键?
But what you just said, eight times best in class, how how critical is a data point like that to you when you decide, do I want to to be in this round at all or not?
证据。
Evidence.
这真的至关重要,我认为特别是在安全领域,我们有社会性的责任必须做好这一点。
It's really critical, and I think particularly in the case of security, there's just a societal imperative that we get this right.
我认为,Excel 我们已经投资了四十三年。
And I think Excel, we've been investing for forty three years.
在这段时间里,安全一直是我们投资的关键领域,比如 CrowdStrike 或 Netskope 这样的公司,去年刚刚上市。
Throughout that time, security has been a key category of investment for us, folks like CrowdStrike or Netskope that IPO ed just last year.
我们看到的是,在这些重大的技术转型、这些重大的转型周期中,安全体系必须被替换。
And what we've seen is in these major innovation transitions, these major, you know, cycles of of of transition, the security apparatus has to be replaced.
它必须进化到这个新时代,这就是我们对 Depth First 这样的公司如此兴奋的原因。
It has to evolve to that new era, and that's why we're so excited about companies like Depth First.
但你说得完全正确。
But you're exactly right.
你知道,它必须有效。
You know, it has to work.
它必须有效,因此这些数据非常重要。
It's imperative that it work, and so those stats are really important.
这些数据对首席安全官(CSO)很重要。
They're important to the CSOs.
对于评估这些公司的财富500强企业来说,这些数据也很重要。
They're important to the Fortune 50 that are evaluating these companies.
因此,如果我们打算将自己和我们的资金投入到一家公司,就必须相信这个产品不仅今天能用,而且你们拥有能够引领下一波转型的团队,拥有能够应对这一关键时刻的人才。
And so if we're gonna, you know, put ourselves and our funds behind a company, it's imperative that we believe that the thing works and not just not just today, but that you have the team that can drive over this next era of transition, that you have the talent that can sort of weather this this moment.
人才非常抢手,你正看到Palo Alto Networks甚至ServiceNow在这一领域进行大规模收购,以应对AI带来的网络风险。
The talent is highly sought after, and you're seeing Palo Alto Networks, even ServiceNow making some big acquisitions in the space trying to get ahead of the cyber risks around AI.
你认为这是一场长期投资吗?
Do you think that this is a long term bet?
这家公司会上市,还是你认为它会成为一笔并购交易?
Will this company go public, or do you think it will be an m and a story?
我认为这绝对是一场长期投资。
You know, I think this is absolutely a long term bet.
这始终是我们投资时的关注重点。
That is always our, you know, our focus when we do our investing.
我认为这支团队 uniquely qualified,能够走得很远。
And I think that this is a team that's really uniquely qualified to go that distance.
因此,这些技术领导者来自Databricks、谷歌DeepMind和Fare等公司。
So this is technical leaders from companies like Databricks, from Google DeepMind, from Fare.
这些人曾打造过大型、持久的公司,并在巨大规模下应对过这些安全问题,同时将网络安全经验与人工智能经验相结合。
These are folks who have built, you know, large durable companies and confronted these security problems at an incredible scale, but marrying that cyber experience with the AI experience.
很少有人拥有在谷歌DeepMind这样的地方构建经验,并能将这些经验应用到当前情境中。
Very few people have had sort of the the experience of building at a a place like Google DeepMind and can now apply that to this context.
因此,这是一支高度跨学科、技术精湛的团队,我们相信他们在解决这一问题上的能力非常独特。
So it's a really interdisciplinary team, a highly technical team that we believe is is is very unique in their ability to tackle this problem.
莎拉,你曾是FAIR的战略合作伙伴负责人。
Sarah, you were head of strategic partnerships at FAIR.
所以当你思考想要吸引哪些人才时,是否会依赖你自己的人脉网络?
So when you're thinking about who are the talent you wanna go for, is it your own network you lean upon?
你是听到这些公司还在这些大型深度学习机构中孕育出来,甚至在它们真正成立之前就察觉到了吗?
Is it that you're hearing these companies being born out of these big deep minds even before they're really created?
你们是如何接触到那些需要融资的早期阶段企业的?
How are you tapping into a really early stage business that needs financing?
是的。
Yeah.
我认为这是以上所有因素的结合。
I think it's it's all of the above.
而且,你知道,我们希望在他们真正考虑创业或初步定义公司时,就与他们保持密切接触。
And then, you know, we hope to spend a lot of time with folks during the early days when they're really, you know, considering starting a company or or the early definition of the company.
你知道,我们的目标是陪伴他们走过数十年的旅程。
You know, our goal is to be along the journey for for decades.
对吧?
Right?
那些将解决这些安全问题的世代性公司,将会持续那么久。
The the generational companies that are gonna solve these security problems will will last that long.
所以我们确实如此。
And so we do.
我们努力尽早发现它们,这可以通过很多方式实现。
We try and find them early, it can be through a lot of things.
但毫无疑问,最显著的信号之一是我们看到我们熟知的极其优秀的人才围绕着某个机会聚集在一起。
But, certainly, one of the greatest signals is when we see incredibly talented people that we know to be excellent aggregating around an opportunity.
我认为这个团队真正突出的一点是,他们被这一使命深深激励。
And I think what really emerged about this team is that they're in incredibly motivated by this mission.
你知道,如果你环顾四周,我们社会中所有关键系统都是由软件驱动的。
You know, if you look around, all of our critical systems in society are powered by software.
人们现在能够借助人工智能越来越快地编写软件。
Software that people can write increasingly, quickly with AI.
而另一个正在变化的维度是,我们正越来越多地赋予这些软件更多的自主性。
And the other dimension that's changing is increasingly we're giving this software more autonomy.
我们正在赋予它们更多的访问权限。
We're giving it more access.
我们正在赋予它推理的能力。
We're giving it the ability to reason.
这确实令人兴奋,但如果这些系统不够安全,也会让人担忧。
And that's really exciting, but it's also, something that would be concerning if those things aren't secure.
我们刚刚看了你关于机器人的那段访谈。
We just watched your segment talking about the the robots.
对吧?
Right?
我们希望确保,当我们让这些设备进入我们的家庭和企业时,它们是安全的。
We wanna make sure if we're getting these these devices access to our homes, to our businesses, that they're secure.
我认为,Depth First 团队也持有这一信念:确保这一切正确无误,是社会的一项当务之急——我们必须保证以越来越快的速度发布的所有新生成代码都是安全的。
And I think that that is a is a belief that's shared by the Depth First team that they this is sort of an imperative for society that we get this right, that we ensure that all of this new generated code that's being shipped at increasing rates is all secure.
你们投资组合中的许多公司,比如 Cursor、Lovable、Anthropic,以及 Accel 的一些投资,都在发布这些内容。
What's being shipped by a lot of your portfolio companies, Cursor, Lovable, Anthropic among some of the bets over at Accel.
非常感谢你抽出时间,Accel 合伙人 Sarah Ittleston。
We really appreciate your time, Accel partner, Sarah Ittleston.
接下来,Spotify的新联席首席执行官们将面临诸多挑战。
Now coming up, Spotify's new co CEOs, they face a host of challenges.
更多关于这家音频巨头的计划,请继续关注。
More on the audio giant's plans next.
这里是彭博科技。
This is Bloomberg Tech.
Salesforce正致力于增强Slack用户的AI功能。
Salesforce is looking to bolster AI capabilities for Slack users.
该公司正在发布一款升级版的Slack机器人,采用Anthropic的Claw模型。
The company is releasing an upgraded Slack bot that uses Anthropix claw model.
今天我们邀请到Slack临时首席执行官兼首席产品官罗布·西曼来讨论此事。
Joining us to discuss, Rob Seaman, Slack interim CEO and chief product officer.
说实话,我还没能使用这个升级版的Slack机器人,但作为Slack用户,我非常期待它的表现,罗布。
You know, I I have not yet got access to this this updated Slack bot, but but as a Slack user, very interested to to see where this goes, Rob.
总的来说,马克·贝尼奥夫——这家母公司的首席执行官——一直在使用ChatGPT。
The the general idea, right, was that Mark Benioff, the parent company CEO, was using ChatGPT.
你们就说,我们想要一个内部工具。
And you guys are like, we want to have an internal tool.
那它有效果吗?
So has it worked?
他用它来做什么?
What are is he using it for?
你们用它来做什么?
What are you using it for?
当然。
Absolutely.
首先,我迫不及待想让你试试。
So one, I can't wait for you to try it.
我们内部正在使用。
So we're using internally.
马克肯定在用它。
Mark is certainly using it.
我在用它。
I'm using it.
我给你举几个我使用它的例子。
I'll give you a few examples of how I use it.
我最近用过它。
I used it recently.
我只是说,去找到我们目前正在做的最近一次全员大会的演示文稿。
I just said, hey, go find the most recent all hands deck that we're working on.
我们做的一件事是每个月介绍每一位新员工。
One of the things that we do is actually introduce every single new hire every month.
我说,告诉我所有新员工名字的正确发音。
I And said, tell me how to pronounce the the names of all the new hires.
它会去查找演示文稿,读取内容,找出新员工的位置,遍历所有人,判断他们最可能的国籍,并告诉我如何发音。
And that goes off and finds the presentation without me saying reads the presentation, figures out where the new hires are, loops through all of them, and figures out their highest probability nationality and tells me how to pronounce them.
我不必去打扰别人来弄清楚这些。
I don't have to go bug people to figure that out.
太棒了。
It's awesome.
它为我节省了时间。
It saves me time.
在第一种情况下,它基于Anthropic的Claude。
In the first instance, it it's underpinned by Anthropix Claude.
对吧?
Right?
你会告诉我,这只是一个临时方案,我们还会评估各种不同的模型选项。
And you're gonna tell me, well, this is interim, and we're gonna look at all kinds of different model options.
我们是模型无关的。
We're model agnostic.
但这是Claude如何帮助企业快速推向市场的有趣且最新的例子。
But it is an interesting and the latest example of how Claude helps people in the enterprise get to market quick.
你知道吗,Rob,你对这个有什么体验?
You know, what was your experience of that, Rob?
对我们来说,最重要的是能够将一个大语言模型轻松集成到我们的基础设施中,同时确保客户的数据始终留在我们的安全边界内,且不会用于模型的训练。
The biggest thing for us was being able to take an LLM, pick it up and set it down in our infrastructure in a way that our customers' data never left our security boundary and wasn't used for the training of the model.
这正是我们从Anthropic和Cloud那里获得的。
And that's what we got with Anthropic and Cloud.
除此之外,我们还进行了大量复杂的提示和上下文工程,使Slackbot成为每位使用者高度个性化的专属代理。
And on top of that, we've done a bunch of sophisticated prompt and context engineering that makes Slackbot deeply personal and a deeply personal agent to every single person that uses it.
罗伯特,你是如何考虑安全问题的?
Robert, how are you thinking about security?
哦,这对我们来说是至关重要的。
Oh, I mean, it's paramount for us.
自Slack创立之初,安全就是我们最优先考虑的事项之一。
It's been something that's been the very, very top of our priorities since the foundation of Slack.
因此,首先,Slackbot是一个个人代理。
And so one, Slackbot is a personal agent.
它不仅需要获得用户的深度信任,也需要获得企业的深度信任。
It needs to be deeply trusted by the user, but also deeply trusted by the enterprise.
因此,Slackbot 是代表用户行事的,它可以访问用户所能访问的信息,包括他们的私信、私有频道以及特定 Slack 实例中的公共频道。
And so what we do is the the user the Slackbot is acting on behalf of the user, so it can access the information that a user can, their direct messages, their private channels, and the public channels within a particular Slack instance.
正如我之前提到的,从公司角度来看,您可以放心,您的数据不会被用于模型训练,也不会离开安全边界。
And then as I mentioned before, from a company perspective, you can rest assured that your data is not being used to train the model nor is it leaving the security boundary.
因此,这一切都符合您在 Slack 中现有的安全策略。
So it's all adhering to your existing security policies in Slack.
这一切都关乎人工智能的投资回报。
This is all about return on AI investment.
这一切都是为了向我、向你、向用户明确说明,这些功能能为您节省时间,提高效率。
It's all about making it clear to me, to you, to the users that this stuff saves you time, makes you more productive.
您是如何衡量这一作用的?
How are you measuring that role?
我们不衡量个人生产力,但我们确实会衡量 Slackbot 的使用情况。
We don't measure individual productivity, but we do measure the usage of Slackbot.
因此,我们衡量的是普及率。
So we measure the penetration.
因此,使用Slackbot的用户数量与有权限使用它的用户数量之比,以及周留存率和消息活跃度。
So the number of users that actually use Slackbot over the number of users that have access to it, but at week over week retention and then message intensity.
这使我们能够估算出所创造的价值。
And that allows us to approximate the value that's being created.
Slackbot的周留存率高于我们在Slack中推出的任何其他功能。
And the week over week retention for Slackbot is higher than any other feature we've ever had in Slack.
消息活跃度还在持续增长。
And the message intensity keeps growing.
对我们而言,这是用户因节省时间而获得的质性价值的量化信号。
And to us, that's a quantitative signal of qualitative value that's being derived from our users for time savings.
但通过我们的定性调查,我们也发现人们用它来进行头脑风暴和创意活动,这是我们原本没有预料到的。
But also we're seeing, like, through our qualitative surveys, people use this for brainstorming and creative pursuits that we didn't even expect.
罗布·西曼,Slack临时首席执行官。
Rob Seaman, Slack interim CEO.
很高兴与您讨论Slackbot。
Been great speaking with you about Slackbot.
我们会看看它是否会流行起来。
We'll see how it catches on.
同时,让我们看一下Spotify的股价,尤其是今年年初以来的表现。
Meanwhile, let's take a look at shares of Spotify right now and indeed over the start of the year.
下跌了9%。
Well, off by 9%.
当然,这正是新联席CEO加入公司的时候。
That's, of course, when the new co CEOs have joined the company.
古斯塔夫·索德斯特罗姆和亚历克斯·诺德斯特罗姆接替了Spotify创始人丹尼尔·埃克的职位。
Gustaf Soderstrom, Alex Nordstrom took over as from the Spotify founder, Daniel Eck.
他们两人在公司已经任职很久,但埃克本人却将这个曾经亏钱的平台发展成了音乐行业中最具影响力的公司之一。
Now they've both been at the business for a long time, but Eck himself grew the platform from money suck to one of the most powerful businesses in the music industry.
新任CEO们必须驾驭这艘强大的航船,应对AI、创作者不满和用户疲劳等严峻逆风,以扭转股价下跌的趋势。
And the new CEOs have to steer that powerful ship around some pretty tough headwinds, AI, angry creators, user fatigue to turn around that share drop.
彭博社实际上已经介入了。
Bloomberg has actually come in.
他一直在撰写关于这家音频巨头领导层过渡的报道。
He's been writing about all of this by the audio giant's leadership transition.
这篇文章刊登在《商业周刊》上。
It's in business week.
目前面临着诸多逆风。
And there are a lot of headwinds.
对他们来说,最核心的问题是什么?
What is front and center for for them?
他们如何应对算法和人工智能的挑战?
How are they taking on the algos and the AI story?
他们正在推出多种不同的产品,希望借此赢得一些时间,同时也可能满足用户的一些需求。
They'll they're coming with a lot of different products that they're hoping will kind of buy them some time and also maybe address some of what users wanna do.
例如,他们正在将Spotify整合进Jack ChiBT。
So for example, they're integrating Spotify into Jack ChiBT.
他们已与Meta就其眼镜产品达成合作。
They've made a partnership with Meta on its glasses.
他们允许你输入提示来获取播放列表,甚至利用在线上下文,让你获得Pitchfork等平台评选的年度最佳专辑。他们真正希望为用户提供个性化体验、更多选择,并在人们所在的地方出现——播客正登陆Netflix。
They are letting you enter prompts to get a playlist in return using even online context so that you can get the top rated albums of the year from Pitchfork or something like So they really want to give people both this personalization, more options, showing up where people are, podcasts are coming to Netflix.
他们正努力贴近用户所在的位置,而不是强迫用户只能来Spotify。
They're really trying to meet people where they are rather than forcing them to just come to Spotify.
YouTube并不是新问题,但似乎是他们面临的最大挑战。正如《商业周刊》文章中详细描述的那样,这场争夺用户注意力的竞争非常激烈,而YouTube正是两位CEO当前最关注的问题,艾什莉。
YouTube, not a new issue, but the biggest in front of them, it seems like, you know, it's very detailed in the Businessweek story, this competition for eyeballs, and YouTube is the thing on both of those CEOs' desks right now, Ashley.
是的。
Yes.
YouTube,Spotify已经进入了视频领域。
YouTube, Spotify has moved into video.
我们报道的一个独家消息是,他们现在正专注于健身内容。
One of the scoops from our story is that they're now actually focusing on fitness content.
由于他们进军视频播客,那些在YouTube上发布指导性锻炼内容的创作者,已经开始将内容上传到Spotify,Spotify发现用户非常喜爱这类内容。
So as a result of them pushing into video podcasts, creators who we see on YouTube that actually put out guided workouts have started uploading their content to Spotify, Spotify is seeing that people really enjoy that content.
因此,用户不再只是用播放列表为跑步伴奏,而是开始在Spotify上观看瑜伽视频。
So instead of just using playlists to soundtrack their runs, they're actually watching yoga on Spotify, for example.
所以这是他们非常感兴趣并似乎正在投入的领域。
So this is an area they're pretty excited about and seem to be
投资。
investing in.
我们对丹尼尔·埃克了解很多。
We know a lot about Daniel Ek.
随着他将这个欧洲成功故事推向全球,我们一路见证了他成长。
We've sort of grown up alongside him as he's taken this European success story global.
我们对联合首席执行官了解多少?
What do we know about the co CEOs?
他们是谁?
Who are they?
他们的背景是什么?
What are their descents?
他们关注什么?
What are they about?
他们两个人都是瑞典人。
So both of them are Swedish.
亚历克斯是中瑞混血,母亲是中国人,父亲是瑞典人。
Alex is of half Chinese, half Swedish descent.
他的母亲是一位单亲妈妈。
His mother was a single mother.
她在他成长期间经营着一家中餐馆。
She ran a Chinese restaurant growing.
他真的是那个了解文化的人。
He's really kind of the culture guy.
他定期会收到一份播放列表,帮助他紧跟潮流。
He gets a playlist regularly that keeps him on top of trends.
他似乎确实是那个负责与唱片公司、有声读物等进行所有合作洽谈的社交型人物。
It seems like he's really sort of the social person who's doing all these partnership deals with the labels and audiobooks and such.
古斯塔夫过去主要专注于产品,现在是联席CEO,也是瑞典人。
Gustav, formerly really focused on product, now co CEO, also Swedish.
他把一家初创公司卖给了雅虎!
He sold a startup to Yahoo!
在2006年。
In 2006.
他曾在瑞典军队服役,而且非常关注科技与哲学。
He did a stint in the Swedish military, and he's really tech philosophy focused.
他对他读过的一本量子计算发明者所著的书感到非常兴奋。
He was really excited about a book he read from the inventor of quantum computing.
所以他在这方面钻研得很深,据说他们两人组合起来就像阴阳互补。
So he really gets deep on that, and supposedly, the two of them together are really like a yin and yang.
他们合作得非常好。
They go well together.
一个有趣的细节是,Nordstrom 意为北流。
A fun tidbit, Nordstrom means North Stream.
Soderstrom 意为南流。
Soderstrom means South Stream.
这是宇宙写好的东西,
It's written in the universe,
我想是吧。
I guess.
这本必读文章将在彭博社网站或即将出版的商业周刊杂志上发布。
This really is a must read on on Bloomberg online or or in a a magazine coming to you very soon in business week.
彭博社实际上已经对Spotify进行了深入报道。
Bloomberg has actually come in with the deep dive in Spotify.
非常感谢。
Thank you very much.
卡罗,这期彭博市场就到这里了,今年开局依然非常火热。
Caro, that does it for another edition of Bloomberg Markets still continuing to start the year pretty hot.
非常火热。
Pretty hot.
如果你关注大型科技公司,确实压力很大,但如果你看大宗商品,它们却很火热,而这同样是一个AI故事。
Well, we're under pressure if you're looking at big tech, but they're hot if you're looking at commodities, and that too is an AI story.
我的意思是,2022年及以后的笑话就是,所有事情都跟AI有关。
I mean, the joke of 2022 and onwards, everything's an AI story.
别忘了在我们的播客上收听所有内容。
Don't forget to check out all of them on our podcast.
你也可以在终端、Apple、Spotify和iHeart上找到它。
Find it on the terminal as well as online, on Apple, on Spotify, and on iHeart.
这里是彭博社。
This is Bloomberg.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。