本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
大家好,欢迎收听《桌游狂潮》播客第357期。
Hello, and welcome to episode 357 of the Board Game Barrage podcast.
我叫马克。
My name is Mark.
我是绿色坦克。
I am the green tank.
和往常一样,我和卡尔以及红色坦克一起主持。
I am joined as always by Cal and the red tank.
你好。
Hello.
我是尼尔,橙色坦克。
Neil in the orange tank.
你好。
Hello.
克里斯蒂娜回归了,她是蓝色坦克。
And Christina makes her return, the blue tank.
你好。
Hello.
嘿。
Hey.
嘿。
Hey.
大家好。
Hey, everybody.
我们回来了。
We are back.
我们感觉特别亲近、特别温暖、特别有联系,因为我们的
We are feeling extra close, extra warm, extra connected because we
累了。
Tired.
我们特别累。
We Extra tired.
特别累。
Extra tired.
特别累,因为我们最近玩了
Extra tired because we recently Played
很多游戏。
bunch games.
一起。
Together.
天哪。
Oh my god.
你为什么不参加呢?
Why don't you participate in that?
因为我本来很期待Neelin做这件事,然后我就想,我没法参与。
Because I I was excited about Neelin doing it and then I was like, I can't join in.
是的。
Yeah.
不,没关系。
No, that's fine.
那不会是一个适合加入的安排。
That that would not be a calendar to do to join in that.
我本来很期待
I was excited to
听听看。
hear it.
我尊重这一点。
I respect it.
我当时在微笑。
I was smiling.
你是不是因为马克和我加入了,破坏了Neelin美妙的嗓音而感到难过?
Are you sad that Mark and I joined in and ruined Neelin's beautiful voice?
我当时就想,看Neelin,真可爱。
It's like, I was like, oh look at Neelin, that's cute.
然后你突然就在旁边对我大喊大叫。
And then all of a sudden you were shouting next to me.
但那是这样,马克,你家里有个东西,你有个非常不错的房子,对吧?
But that's sort of like, it Mark, there's this thing in your house, you have a very nice house, right?
这么多层楼,这么多游戏。
All these many floors and many games.
当然。
Sure.
天哪。
Holy cow.
你知道吗,你可能会觉得这些游戏能很好地隔音。
You know, you think the games would be good at sound proofing your house.
对。
Right.
无论我在你家的哪个地方,我都能听到克里斯蒂娜说什么?
No matter where I am at in your house, I can hear Christina What?
大声说。
Out loud.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
再次提醒一下,那些去过你家的人,你的房子非常漂亮,墙壁非常厚,隔热效果最好。
And again, for those who've been to your house, it's a very nice house, very thick walls, the best insulation.
是的。
Yeah.
这并不是
Like this is not a
里面有隔热材料。
insulation in there.
对。
Yeah.
你是说,当你在二楼玩游戏时,能听到我在一楼的声音?
You're saying when you were playing games on Floor 2, you could hear me on Floor 1?
我知道你做的每一件事。
I knew everything you were doing.
这有点奇怪。
This is this is a little weird.
我不明白这里发生了什么。
I don't know what's going on here.
虽然我很想进一步分析,但我觉得最好还是算了。
As much as I'd like to unpack that more, I think it's probably best to yeah.
确实如此。
Indeed.
我们在Dice Tower West期间,要么在我家,要么在举办Dice Tower West大会的西门那里,大家一直在一起。
We were all together for Dice Tower West, either at my place or at the West Gate where the Dice Tower West convention was being held.
正如尼兰所说,我们玩了很多游戏。
And as Neilan said, we played a bunch of games.
今天,我们将回顾一些亮点,可能也会提一两个不足之处,但我认为我们主要还是会聚焦在亮点上。
And today, we are gonna go over some of the highlights, maybe a couple of lowlights, but I think mostly we're gonna stick to the highlights here.
我没错吧?
Am I right?
你们觉得这些是亮点吧?
You guys feeling highlighty.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
主要是正面的。
Mostly positive.
亮点满满。
Highlighty.
有点小瑕疵。
Little lowlighty.
我们要快速轮流说。
We're gonna rapid fire.
没错。
That's right.
没错。
That's right.
所以让我们上场,开始吧。
So let's get on that firing line and start going.
谁想先开始?
Who wants to start it off?
我来先说,因为这个让我非常兴奋。
I'll jump in here because this is one that I I came away very excited about.
这是Totally Human,由Bytewing的Kyle热心地介绍给我们。
This is Totally Human, which was kindly taught to us by Kyle at Bytewing.
这是他们最近的众筹项目。
This was in their most recent Kickstarter.
不幸的是,Kickstarter活动已经结束,但我猜你们应该能在未来的All Play支持计划中添加它。
Unfortunately, Kickstarter is finished, but, like, I assume you're going to be able to add it to any future All Play pledge.
而且在听了这个介绍后,我觉得你们很可能真的会想支持,因为我真的、真的、真的非常喜欢这个游戏。
And I think you may want to after this description because I really, really, really enjoyed it.
如果你喜欢派对游戏,喜欢那种能引发对话的搞笑游戏——在我们这里甚至需要大声喊叫——那么《Totally Human》可能非常适合你。
So if you like party games, if you like silly games that get conversations going with a little bit of shout well, a lot of shouting in our cases, then Totally Human might be for you.
这个游戏的设定由Casper Lap设计,如果你还不熟悉他,他正是《那不是一顶帽子》的设计师。
The premise of this game, which is designed by Casper Lap, who if you're not familiar, is the designer of That's Not a Hat.
有趣的是。
Fun fact.
全是超棒的派对游戏爆款。
Just really great party game bangers.
每一款都彼此截然不同。
All of them that feel quite different from each other.
Cash Flow Lab最厉害的地方在于,他总能从意想不到的角度提出你从未见过的创意——通常是一个小小的、有趣的派对点子,但执行得却完美无缺。
One of the things that's so amazing about Cash Flow Lab is he comes out of left field with an idea you've never seen before, a usually a small fun party idea, and it's just executed, like, perfectly.
对我来说,这个游戏也不例外。
And and this game to me was no exception.
所以《完全人类》这个游戏的大致设定是,所有玩家要么是人类,要么是外星人,最多有五个人有可能是外星人——我刚才解释时有点说错了,但最多五个人可以是外星人。
So Totally Human, the premise broadly is that you have all of the players are either going to be humans or aliens, and up to five people I got the slightly wrong when I explained it, but up to five people have a chance of being an alien.
所以如果玩的是七人局,那么这群人里可能有零到五个外星人。
So if you're in a seven player game, there could be zero to five aliens in that group.
外星人怎么了?
What the aliens What?
是的。
Yeah.
你是说我们不可能全都是外星人吗?
You're saying we couldn't have all been aliens?
很遗憾,我们不可能全都是外星人。
We couldn't have all been aliens, unfortunately.
你骗了我们?
You lied to us?
是的。
Yeah.
我骗了我们。
I lied to us.
我意识到这个软件在数学上根本说不通。
I realized the software was like, doesn't actually make any sense mathematically.
牌堆里只有五张外星人卡片,所以。
There's only five alien cards in the deck, so
我本来想嘲笑你后来才从数学上意识到这一点,但你这个证明其实很简单。
I was gonna make fun of you for how you mathematically realized it later, but this is a pretty simple proof that you've put together.
我做的可不是什么复杂的三角学。
It's not exactly complex trigonometry I was doing.
但没错。
But yeah.
不。
No.
所以基本上,每个人会发到三张牌,每张牌上有三个数字。
So basically, everyone gets dealt three cards, and those three cards have three numbers on them.
如果你是人类,就可以忽略这些数字。
And if you're the human, can ignore those numbers.
但如果你是外星人,这些数字就非常重要,因为接下来你要回答一系列三个问题。
But if you are an alien, then those numbers are very, very important because what's gonna happen next is you're gonna have to answer a series of three questions.
这些问题相当荒谬,因为它们涉及半随机的答案、随机的形容词,以及随机的人、地点、事物等等。
And these questions are quite silly because they involve semi randomized answers, a randomized adjective, and a randomized person, place, thing, what have you.
比如,哪个说法最有趣?
So it could be, which of these is funniest to say?
比如:毛茸茸的香蕉、锋利的汉堡、好奇的雨伞。
Fluffy banana, sharp hamburger, curious umbrella, for example.
这是我们第一局游戏中的一个例子。
This is one of the examples we had in our first game.
每个人都要对这张卡上的其中一个选项投票。
Everyone is gonna vote one of those options on that card.
你觉得这些短语中哪一个最有趣?
Which of those phrases do you think is funniest?
如果你是外星人,你必须使用你手中卡片上的三个数字之一。
If you're the alien, you have to use one of the three numbers in your cards.
事实上,在回答这三个问题的过程中,你必须用完你手中的全部三个数字,顺序不限。
In fact, over the course of those three questions, you must use all three of your numbers in any order.
所以你的选择会变得相当受限,而且随着进程会越来越受限。
So you get quite restricted and you get even more restricted as you go.
如果你是人类,你只需要自然地回答,选你觉得最合理的答案。
If you're a human, you're just answering naturally, whatever makes the most sense to you.
我们所有人同时亮出答案,然后环顾四周,说:‘哦,有意思。’
We all reveal, we put out our things, and then we kinda kinda look around the table and be like, oh, interesting.
克里斯蒂娜认为‘好奇的雨伞’是最好的答案。
Christina thinks that CuriousUmbrella was the best answer.
马克认为‘锋利的狗’是最好的答案。
Mark thinks that SharpDog was the best answer.
这挺奇怪的,马克。
That's pretty weird, Mark.
你为什么会把这个当作正确答案?
Why would you put that as the correct answer?
一瞬间,我们所有人都可能会觉得马克有点像外星人。
And instantly, we all might think that Mark is a little bit of an alien.
我们稍后会讨论马克的答案。
We'll we'll get into Mark's answers later.
我们会讨论马克的答案。
Get we'll get into Mark's answers.
是的。
Yeah.
嗯,我觉得马克稍后会对一些具体细节展开争论,所以我们先回到这个话题。
Well well, I think Mark will be very interested in litigating some specifics in a little bit, so let's let's come back to that.
但当你这样进行三次后,你就能大致分辨出谁在如实回答,谁可能在欺骗你,假装他们对答案的真实想法。
But once you do this three times, you have some sense of who is answering truthfully and who is maybe trying to deceive you about what they actually think the answers are.
然后你们都登上小型火箭飞船。
And then you all get into little rocket ships.
把你们的玩偶放上去。
You put your figurines out.
如果你是人类,当然要设法登上只载有人类的飞船。
You're trying to get into a rocket ship with only humans on your ship, if you're a human, of course.
如果你是外星人,就要设法登上载有人类的飞船,以便吃掉这些人。
If you're an alien, you're trying to get with into a ship with humans so that you can eat the humans.
如果一个外星人与另一个人类一同发射升空,他就赢了。
If an alien launches in a ship with another human, they win.
任何仅由人类组成的飞船,人数最多的飞船获胜。
Any humans that launch together alone with only humans, the biggest ship of players wins.
因此,可能有多个赢家。
So there are multiple winners potentially.
这是一个非常荒谬、搞笑的练习,旨在说:不。
It's a very silly, funny sort of exercise in saying, like, no.
我们不会让马克登上我们的飞船,因为他的回答太荒谬了。
We're not gonna allow Mark onto our ship because of his ridiculous ridiculous answer.
回答。
Answer.
比如,马克
For instance, Mark
是的。
Yeah.
我们现在就开始吧。
Let's do this now.
好。
Okay.
我们来开始吧。
Let's do this.
我觉得我们都特别享受这个游戏。
I I think we all really enjoyed the game.
我也很喜欢这个游戏,尽管发生了一个非常紧张的情况,当时我们遇到了一个问题。
I enjoyed the game as well despite despite a situation, a very tense situation that happened where we had a question come up.
是应该选择对战斗最有利的,还是
Was it what is best for battle or what is for
我认为是战场上最有用的。
best in the battle, I think.
战场上最有用的。
Best best in a battle.
好的。
Okay.
在战斗中什么最有帮助?
What is most helpful in a battle?
在战斗中最有帮助。
Most helpful in battle.
当然。
Sure.
好的。
Okay.
所以之前已经提出了两个问题。
So there have been two previous questions.
而这就是,是的。
And this was the, yeah.
这是第三个问题,非常重要,因为如果你是外星人,你最有可能受到限制。
This is the third question, which is super important because the third question, you're most likely to be limited if you're an alien.
所以这是你
So it's the one you're
最有可能别无选择。
most has likely no other choice.
如果你是外星人,你最有可能给出一个奇怪的答案。
You're most likely to have a weird answer if you're an alien.
对。
Right.
对。
Right.
外星人被迫回答一个问题,然后被迫为它辩护。
The alien is forced to answer something and then forced to defend it.
所以我认为设定场景很重要,因为我的前两个答案与克里斯蒂娜和尼伦完全一致。
So just I think it's important to set the scene because my first two answers matched perfectly with
是的。
Yes.
克里斯蒂娜和尼伦。
Christina and Nielen.
所以他们
So they
我和尼伦都确定我们俩绝对是人类。
were And and Nielen and I determined we were both definitely humans.
对。
Right.
根据他们的前两个回答。
Based on their first two answers.
因此,我们的第三个回答也是如此。
And in as And such our third.
我认为,前两个回答至关重要,为你们都是人类奠定了基础。
Well, I would say that the first two were fundamental in laying the foundation that you're both humans.
所以我也是基于同样的基础。
And so I was in that same foundation.
我认为这一点是无可争议的。
I think it's inarguable to say that.
我当时完全同意你的观点。
I was right there with you.
接着一个问题出现了:战斗中什么最重要?
So then a question came the what is best in battle?
对吧?
Right?
我忘了尼尔和我说了什么,但我认为是‘战斗中最好的’。
I I forgot what Neil and I said, but best in battle, I believe.
当时有很多答案。
And there were a number of answers.
每次做这种事时,都会有五个答案。
There are five answers whenever you do one of these.
其中两个是垃圾答案,回答这些问题的人,我们都立刻一致认为他们是外星人,好吧,这也没关系。
Two of them were garbage answers, and the the people who answered them, we immediately all agreed they were aliens and sure, that's fine.
其他答案则是‘战斗中最好的’,比如粗糙的毛巾、闪亮的拖鞋和碎屑太阳镜。
The other answers were so best in battle, there was rough towel, twinkling flip flops, and crumbly sunglasses.
明白吗?
Okay?
这三个就是答案。
Those are the three answers.
现在,听众朋友们,在我们继续之前,我想让你花一点时间。
Now, listener, before we go on, I want you to take a moment.
可以随时暂停这个播客,试着把这三样东西按你认为最擅长战斗的顺序排列。
Feel free to pause this podcast and try to put those in the order you think that are best in battle.
再说一遍,最擅长战斗的是:
Again, best in battle, we've got
最有帮助的。
Most helpful.
在战斗中。
In battle.
我们就按原问题来吧。
Let's let's go with the question as written.
我们到底同意什么才是关键?
What what are we agreeing that it's on?
我认为是在战斗中最 helpful 的。
I think it was most helpful in the battle.
最在肯定。
Most in Sure.
好的。
Okay.
战斗中最实用的。
Most helpful in battle.
所以你有粗糙的毛巾、闪亮的拖鞋,还有碎屑太阳镜。
So you've got rough towel, you've got twinkling flip flops, and you've got crumbly sunglasses.
好的。
Okay.
我相信你已经花时间思考并按你认为正确的顺序排列了这些物品。
I'm gonna trust that you've taken a moment to answer to put those in the order that you think are correct.
现在,让我们直击重点。
Now, I will say, just let's get to the heart of it.
我选择了闪亮的拖鞋。
I selected twinkling flip flops.
现在。
Now.
错误。
Incorrect.
现在。
Now.
这引发了完全的蔑视和对生命的质疑。
Now this was met with complete disdain and complete questioning of life.
蔑视。
Disdain.
更像是他绝对是外星人。
More like he's definitely an alien.
对。
Right.
对。
Right.
认为
Thinks
是的。
Yeah.
一个人会鄙视外星人的回答,而且
A a human would disdain the answers of an alien, and
我认为人类永远不会
I A think human would never
做
do
这个。
this.
对。
Right.
对。
Right.
人类永远不会做这种事。
A human would never do this.
现在我要说,你们两位都选了粗毛巾。
Now I will say and both of you selected rough towel.
对吧?
Right?
没错。
That's correct.
是的。
Yes.
好的。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
为了透明起见,我必须坦诚地说,自从那以后,我问了很多人,因为我对这件事感到非常不安,也对你们如此轻视我的回答感到失望。
I will say in the interest of transparency, full transparency, that I have asked a number of people since then because I was so upset by it, and I was upset by how dismissive you were of my answer.
我问了很多人,实事求是地说,大多数人——也许是所有人——但至少大多数人都同意,粗毛巾是最好的答案。
I asked a number I've asked several people, and to be fair, most of them, maybe all of them, but certainly most of them have agreed that rough Towel was the best answer.
然而,你呢。
However, however you.
然而,对于闪亮的拖鞋和碎屑太阳镜哪个更好,还没有共识。
However, there is no consensus about whether twinkling flip flops or crumbly sunglasses were better.
明白吗?
Okay?
所以我要告诉听众,我选的是闪亮的拖鞋。
And so I will I'll let the listeners know I had twinkling flip flops.
明白吗?
Okay?
我认为我的逻辑依然站得住脚。
I think my logic still holds up.
我对此毫不动摇,你知道的。
I'm un you know, I'm unfazed in that.
我不会退让我的立场。
I'm not backing down from my position.
但根据那个答案,我觉得当一个人简直是不可能的。
And yet, I was just, like, impossible to be a human based on that answer.
我觉得这太荒谬了。
I just think that's ridiculous.
这太有趣了,马克,因为我曾经和一个回答过‘碎裂的凉鞋’的人在飞船上。
It's so funny, Mark, because I was on a spaceship with another human who had answered crumbling flip flops.
不。
No.
碎裂的太阳镜。
Crumbling sunglasses.
碎裂的太阳镜。
Crumbling sunglasses.
对吧。
Right.
而且因为那个答案,我就像个外星人一样。
And like, I was an alien because that was a answer.
对。
Right.
我让他相信我们俩的答案很好,他也是人类。
And I had convinced him that we had a good answer together and he was a human.
对。
Right.
我至少有百分之八十到九十同意你的观点。
And like, I agreed with you like at least 80 to 90%.
对。
Right.
我有百分之八十到九十同意你的观点。
Like 80 to 90% I agree with you.
而你就坐在那里,急得不得了,越来越生气,拼命想让别人同意你。
And you're just sitting there, like, frantically, you know, getting more and more irate trying to get someone to agree with you.
我同意你的观点,是的。
And I agreed with you Yeah.
但我那时候没法说出口
But I couldn't say
我很感谢
I I appreciate
你这番话。
it.
因为那时候我整个人已经做好准备要冲出来怼卡梅隆了。
Because I was on a ship ready to blast off and eat Cameron.
对。
Yeah.
我很感谢你这么说。
Like I I appreciate that.
真的很感谢。
I appreciate that.
我真的
I I really
所以是的。
And so yeah.
对。
Yeah.
你就只是坐在那儿,你是那个疯子吗?
You're just like sitting around, are the crazy one?
没错。
Right.
我是那个疯子吗?
Am I the crazy one?
正是如此。
Exactly.
嗯,
Well,
他正是如此。
he's Exactly.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我得到了,然后我想,嗯,你在赢游戏啊,凯伦,我只是想强调一下重点。
I I got And I'm like, well, you're winning the game Kellen, I just wanna think important.
在你继续之前,凯伦,我想说,你刚才那番话已经为我做了很多。
Before you go on, Kellen, I just wanna say you've done so much for me just in that statement.
所以我真的很感激,因为我感觉自己快疯了。
So I really appreciate it because I I felt like I was going insane.
嗯,就像你的伴侣罗塞尔一回家,就被这个问题迎面质问。
Well, it's like your your partner Roselle comes home and immediately is accosted by this question.
是的。
Yeah.
她完全没有帮上你的忙
And she completely did not help your case
没有。
No.
一点都没帮上。
Like at all.
太好笑了。
Was so funny.
她给它们排了序,她说:‘如果让我来排名的话,我会说:第一条是粗糙的毛巾,第二条是碎裂的太阳镜,第三条是闪亮的人字拖。’
She ranked them and she was she was like, yeah, if I had to rank them, I would say one rough towel, two crumbly sunglasses, three twinkling flip flops.
一点都没帮上。
Did not help.
我一直在说,你可以用太阳镜的镜片啊,这简直是最蠢的
And I I just kept saying you could use the glass from the sunglasses like, which is like the stupidest
但确实如此。
But it is.
这确实说服了我们所有人。
It did convince all of us.
当他这么说的时候,我们都觉得,哦,你可以用碎太阳镜的镜片。
When he said that, we were like, oh, you could use the glass from the broken sunglasses.
对啊。
Right.
我之前没想过这一点。
I hadn't considered that.
我的意思是,
I mean,
如果我这么做的话。
if I do.
如果是闪亮的拖鞋,那里面 presumably 会有一些玻璃。
If it's a twinkly flip flop, there's presumably some sort of glass in there.
没错。
That's true.
这是有可能的。
It's possible.
这个游戏确实有一些让人感觉糟糕的元素。
It does it does this game has some feels bad elements to it.
不过,我真的很喜欢它。
Again, I really liked it.
它可能会好转起来。
It probably will pick it up.
但我最喜爱的部分其实是,当你和某人一起在船上,另一个人跪下来问:‘凯伦,我能上你的船吗?’
But like, a, the thing I love the most was actually, once you're on a ship with someone and someone else kneel and is like, oh, Kellen, can I get on your ship?
而你只是举起手,因为有个大按钮可以确认‘是的’。
And you're just like holding up your hand because you have a big button to like Yeah.
快点离开。
Fast off.
快点离开。
Fast off.
一旦你们俩都按了按钮,你们就立刻离开,然后把飞船开走。
And as soon as both of you hit the button, you're out of there and then you like shoot your ship away.
所以就像
So like
这真的很好笑。
It's really funny.
是的。
Yeah.
但就像,感觉有点像最后被挑中的那种,你总是最后才被选上,到了最后,人们开始不得不组成一些勉强的搭档,对吧?
But but like, it feels a little pick me, like you're getting picked last or whatever, and you're like and like really at the end, people start having to make like more desperate partnerships Right.
他们自己也知道这些搭档只是凑合着来。
That they know are like halfway there.
但你会想,我早在二十分钟前就已经在这场谈判中脱身了。
But you're like, well, I got the hell out of here, like, twenty minutes ago in this negotiation.
对。
Yeah.
这正是
Which is
我不知道。
I don't know.
这正是发生在我身上的事。
Which is exactly what happened to me.
我知道自己是人类,也知道那两个想找搭档的人都是外星人。
Like, I knew that I was a human, and I knew that the two people who wanted a partner were both aliens.
但根据游戏的规则,我必须和两个人同乘一艘飞船,于是我心想:好吧,哪个答案看起来没那么像外星人?
But based on the way the game works, I had to be on a on a ship with two people, and I was like, okay, what is the less alien y answer?
我明明知道我很可能在飞船上被吃掉,结果果然如此。
Knowing full well that I was probably gonna get eaten on the plane, and sure enough, that's what happened.
我登上了和一个外星人一起的飞船。
I got on a plane with an alien.
另一件有趣的事是,我和尼伦都百分百确信我们俩都是人类。
Well, and the other funny thing is that, Neelen and I were 100% convinced that we are both humans.
所以我们立刻登上了同一艘船。
And so we obviously got on a ship together immediately.
然后我们心想,马克可能是人类,但我们不确定
And then we were kind of like, Mark might be human, but we don't
不需要他。
need him.
对。
Right.
当然。
Sure.
为了赢。
To win.
当然。
Sure.
我们感觉
We we felt
所以,是的。
so Yeah.
我们相当有信心,仅凭我们两个人就能赢。
We felt fairly confident that we could win with just the two of us.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Right.
对。
Right.
所以像这类决定也很令人难过,但同时也挺有趣的。
So it's like those types of decisions too that are really sad, but also fun.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
当然。
For sure.
当然。
For sure.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得这真的非常好。
I I think it's really, really good.
我觉得它几乎包含了两个微型游戏,就它的阶段而言。
I I think it's almost got two microgames in it, like, in its phases.
比如,伊托的开场对话,然后是那种小小的社交推理环节——你打算让谁通过?
Like, the kind of the Itto conversation starter and then the little social deduction phase of, like, who are you gonna let on?
明白吗?
Know?
它真的非常有效。
Like, it it works really, really well.
我同意凯伦的看法,有时候当你不是外星人时,会感觉有点糟糕。
I do agree with Kellen that it can have some feels bad in the moments of, like, you're not an alien.
你只是回答得有点奇怪。
You're just answering weirdly.
如果大家都因此质疑你,那确实不太妙,很遗憾。
And if everyone's, like, calling you out on that, then that's that is not great, unfortunately.
但我认为,某种程度上,这种感觉是社交推理游戏固有的。
But I I think that's inherent a little bit in social deduction to some extent.
比如,你知道,但它
Like, you know, but it's
是的
Yeah.
而且我觉得还有一些游戏里,很早就明显能看出谁是外星人,然后那个人就被渐渐忽视了
And it also has the I think a couple of games that was like really obvious who was an alien pretty early on, and then that person just got kinda got written
是的,当然。
off Sure.
对于
For the
游戏的剩余部分。
rest of the game.
而且这样感觉不太好
And like, that doesn't feel good
也不好受。
either.
对吧。
Right.
你知道的吧?
You know?
所以,你能看出来,但时间太短了。
And so, like, you can see it, but it's so short.
完全没错。
Totally.
也许这并不重要。
Maybe that doesn't matter.
正是如此。
Exactly.
就像这是个十分钟的游戏,你可以反复玩。
Like, this is your ten minute game that you could just play back
反复玩。
and back
反复玩。
and back.
所以,是的。
So Yeah.
无论如何,关于《完全人类》我们大概说得够多了。
Anyway, that's probably enough said about Totally Human.
是的。
Yeah.
快速轮换、亮点、低光,都到此为止了。
So much for rapid fire, highlight, low light.
好吧。
Alright.
我想聊聊我在展会上的个人年度游戏。
I want to talk about my personal game of the con.
我担心大家不会相信我,因为我是这款游戏的代言人——毕竟我在我们最期待的拍卖会上为它起草了方案。
And I fear that I will not be believed because I am a shill for this game, given that I have drafted it in our most anticipated auction.
但这款游戏是汤姆·莱曼先生的《黑暗契约》。
But this is Dark Pact by one mister Tom Lehman.
整个周末我玩了三次这款游戏,这对我来说真的很少见——有两次是三人局,还有一次是双人局。
I played it three times over the course of the weekend, which is pretty unheard of for me at three players twice and then at two players.
我觉得它本质上就是一款牌组构筑游戏。
I think this is this is essentially a deck builder.
它说白了就是
It's essentially
我觉得你本来是想说,这对你参加任何展会来说都很少见吧。
Unheard of for you at a con, I think is what you meant to say.
没错。
Yes.
这在漫展上对我来说简直前所未有。
Unheard of for me at a con.
我就是想说这一点。
I just wanna say.
你刚说这对你来说是前所未有的事啊。
You just said unheard of for me.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
这听起来像是
That makes it sound like
在我参加的大会上,一个周末玩这么多次是前所未有的。
Unheard of for me in one weekend at a con.
《黑暗契约》本质上是一个类似《 dominion 》的牌组构建游戏,其中有倍数牌,两个特色,两个特色。
Dark Pact is essentially a deck builder a la Dominion, where there are multiplier card, the two twists the two twists.
因此,存在一些倍数牌,可以将卡牌上所有可见的数值翻倍。
So there are multiplier cards which multiply every value that is visible on a card.
如果一张卡牌显示加一行动加一抽牌,而你将其乘以二或乘以二再乘以三,你可能获得六倍的行动次数。
So if a card says plus one action plus one card and you multiply it times two or you multiply it times two and times three, you could get six x those actions.
你甚至可能获得二十倍的行动次数,这太疯狂了,感觉像打破了游戏平衡,但非常棒。
You can get 20 x those actions, which is crazy and feels like you've broken the game, which is awesome.
另一个特色是,有13个终局条件,这些条件由名为‘黑暗契约’的卡牌持有。
And then the other twist is that there are 13 endgame conditions that are held on the Dark Pact cards, the titular Dark Pact cards.
这些条件规定,如果你拥有30点未花费的金币,你立即获胜。
And those say, if you ever have 30 unspent gold, you win the game immediately.
如果你打出了整个牌堆,我认为你就会赢得游戏。
If you ever, I believe, have your entire deck played, you win the game.
如果你有20个未使用的行动,你就赢了。
If you have 20 unused actions, you win the game.
所以你必须激活那个黑暗契约,并满足对应的条件,然后你就能立即获胜。
So you have to have that dark packed out and you have to have that condition met and you instantly win the game.
并非每张牌都是唯一的,但市场中有10张牌,你需要放逐牌、丢弃牌,并重新安排它们。
Not every card is unique, but there are 10 cards in a market and you're exiling cards, you're trashing cards, you're moving things around.
这是我非常期待深入探索的一款游戏。
This is one that I am excited to explore more.
我对扩展包感到兴奋。
I'm excited for expansions.
我知道我不该说这种话,但我真的讨厌当那种人。
I know I hate saying I hate being that guy.
在我的印象里,扩展包和卡牌构筑游戏是唯一配套在一起的。
Expansions and deck builders are the only thing that go together in my mind.
是的。
Mhmm.
其他所有东西都不怎么样,但只要是卡牌,就给我更多卡牌。
Everything else is bad, but when it's cards, give me more cards.
我想要更多卡牌来玩我的《黑暗契约》游戏。
I want more cards for my Dark Pact game.
我觉得我能非常准确地预测你们所有人对《黑暗契约》的评价,那就是管理行动点有点繁琐。
I think I can predict very accurately what all of you will say about Dark Pact, which is that keeping track of the actions is kind of fiddly.
我对你们说,各位先生女士,你们只关心我别赢下这场竞标,因为这显然是展会上最棒的游戏。
And I say to you, sir and madams, all you care about is me not winning this auction because this was clearly the best game of the con.
《黑暗契约》,我真的非常喜欢。
Dark Pact, really loved it.
我听说玩过它的BGB玩家们评价不一。
I did hear mixed things from BGBers playing it.
我真的很喜欢它。
I really liked it.
我非常期待再玩一次。
I'm really eager to play it more.
尼伦实际上对动作计数问题有一个很好的解决方案,那就是用数学。
Nielen had a great solution actually for the action count problem, which was just math.
别提解决方案了。
Stop the solution.
数学就是解决方案。
Math is the solution.
我们还没完呢,数学还在继续。
It's not we're done with math.
嗯,是的。
Uh-huh.
我也非常喜欢这个。
I really like this as well.
说实话,这让我有点难受,因为事实上,这款游戏今年剩下的时间里跟我形成了竞争关系。
Like, it pains me a little bit because of the fact that I'm effectively in competition with this game for the rest of year.
但我真的、真的非常喜欢这款游戏。
But, like, I really, really love this.
这绝对是这个周末我最难忘的体验之一。
This was one of my highlights of the weekend for sure.
我一直在向别人描述它,说它就像是《领地》的加强版,就像凯伦说的那样,你迅速就能进入抽20张牌、行动力20的回合,然后你几乎能把整个牌组或者至少一半的牌都打完。
I kept describing it to people as, like, Dominion on steroids, like, all the ways that, like, Kellen described where it's just like, you rapidly are getting to turns where you're, like, draw 20, action's 20, and then you're just doing everything in your deck or at least half of your deck.
我喜欢Draft一个胜利条件的过程。
I liked drafting a win condition.
我觉得这真的非常酷。
I thought that was really, really cool.
我觉得这确实是一种‘我在我自己的回合里做自己的事’类型的游戏,这也能解释为什么它可能在两人对局时表现得更好,而不是人数更多的情况下,但我真的很喜欢它。
I do think that, like, it's definitely a I'm doing my own thing on my turn type of games and which was why I can see why maybe better at two than a lot more than that, but I really liked it.
是的。
Yeah.
这是一场让我觉得挺无奈的游戏,我明明有个很酷的回合,但没人注意我,因为他们都忙着准备自己的下一轮,说实话这让我有点烦。
It was one of those games where I was like, look at my cool turn and nobody was paying attention to me because they were so concerned with their next turn which kind of annoys me to be honest.
当这种情况发生时,我喜欢那种需要你时刻关注对手动态的游戏,这是第一点。
When that happens in a game like, I like a game where you have to like be paying attention and interested in what your opponents are doing, for one.
第二点,我认为这款游戏非常值得多次游玩。
For two, I think that this is a game that rewards multiple plays.
我没有机会玩够三局。
I did not have the honor of playing it three times.
我只玩了一次,整场游戏都在努力搞清楚卡牌,因为开局前我们根本没来得及了解这些卡牌的具体效果。
I only played it once, and I spent the entire game just trying to under because you know, we we didn't like go through what the cards were before we started.
整个过程就是边玩边摸索。
It was kinda just like figure it out as you go along.
我整个游戏时间都在琢磨自己可能买哪些卡牌、可能组合出哪些联动、什么时候该做什么等等。
I spent the entire game just trying to figure out what the cards were that I was like potentially buying and like what combos I potentially wanted to create and what when can etcetera etcetera.
所以对我来说,这次体验并不太愉快,但我相信一旦我更熟悉这些卡牌,我会喜欢上它的。
And so for me, it was not that enjoyable of an experience, but I could see myself liking it once I was more familiar with the cards.
但确实,当我坐在那儿,想着‘没人关心我在做什么’的时候,这让我有点烦。
But, yeah, it does kind of annoy me when I'm sitting there like, okay, nobody cares what I'm doing.
是的。
Yeah.
我基本同意所有已经说过的话。
I agree with basically everything that's been said that's been said.
这是一款卡牌构建游戏,能让你非常迅速地体验到卡牌构建中最有趣、最疯狂的组合和强力行动。
It's a the deck builder where that that gets you to the super fun, crazy combo, crazy actions, like crazy powerful aspect of deck building really, really quickly.
所以在你还没完全明白规则之前,当你手上有15个行动或者正在做一堆疯狂的事情时,这种感觉真的很有趣。
And so that's very fun, you know, before you know what you're you know, you've got 15 actions or 15 you've got you're just doing a bunch of crazy stuff, and that feels really fun.
但正如有人提到的,由于你要处理的事情太多,还得在脑子里记住自己该追求什么、正在获得什么,这可能会有点像单人解谜。
But as people have mentioned, because you've got a lot to do and you're sort of like trying to keep in your head what you should be going for and what you're getting at, it can be a little multiplier solitaire ish.
但即便如此,这游戏确实非常非常有趣。
But but still very very fun for sure.
完全同意。
Definitely agree.
我觉得难点在于,你知道别人可能会想要一张黑暗契约。
I think the rub of, like, knowing that someone else is gonna want a Dark Pact.
你必须足够留意,尝试删除或放逐其他玩家正在追求的胜利条件,这感觉是最实质性的玩家互动。
Like, you have to be paying attention enough to try to, like, delete or exile the win conditions that other players are going for, and that feels like the most substantive player interaction.
这里有一个类似《 dominion》的诅咒系统。
There there is like a curse system similar to Dominion.
但确实,我最喜爱的一次胜利是当牌堆用尽时,有一个独立的胜利条件。
But, yeah, I I my favorite win was when there there's a separate win condition if the deck runs out.
我找到了两张卡牌,能让我删除牌桌上所有的牌。
And I I found these two cards that let me delete every card in the tableau.
如果你在这种情况下结束游戏,实际上会用你的正面卡牌减去你的诅咒负面卡牌。
And if you end the game there, you actually like subtract your positive cards from your cursed negative cards.
克里斯蒂娜和尼尔完全没有料到这一点。
And Christina and Neil did not see it coming.
嗯。
Mhmm.
然后突然间,我靠着仅有两个正面亲和点赢得了游戏,我为自己感到骄傲。
And then all of a sudden, I won the game with like two positive affinity points and I was proud of myself.
所以我只是想结束。
So I just wanted to end.
这并不是一个轰动的故事,只是一个自豪的父亲。
There's not it's not a bombastic story but just a proud dad.
是的。
Yeah.
你为自己感到骄傲。
You are proud of yourself
很多,这个,这个
a lot this this
科林。
con, Colin.
不。
No.
不。
No.
不。
No.
我经历了一段历史性的连败纪录。
I went on a historic losing streak.
事实上,这
In fact This
如果我没记错的话,你赢的那局是和史蒂夫队长玩狗群时进行的。
was the game you won if I remember correctly playing Dog Pack with with Captain Steve
还有我。
and I.
你太开心了。
You're so happy.
我们为了帮我而操纵派对游戏,即使所有人都联合起来对付尼伦,我连写词卡片派对里都赢不了平局。那段时间我状态差到极点,持续了一天半。那是米斯特·莱曼的《暗影契约》,我现在甚至都不看一眼就会买它的任何扩展包。
I We were rigging party games to try to help me And even even with everyone banding against Neelen, I couldn't even get a tie in the like, write words on I card answer party I was down bad a day and a half into this That is Dark Pact by Mister Lehman, one that I would buy any expansion for sight unseen right now.
求求你告诉我,还有扩展包。
Please tell me there are expansions.
来吧,莱曼先生。
Let's go, Mister Lehman.
别再玩《Res Arcana》了。
Stop with Res Arcana.
你知道,《Res Arcana》只是路上一个小插曲。
You know, Res Arcana was a blip in the road.
我们现在玩的是《Dark Pact》。
We're at Dark Pact now.
马克,你是想玩一局,还是让我来?
Mark, do you wanna do a game or do want me to go?
你先来吧。
You can go.
我觉得,马克,你可以试着找出《Spectaculum》和它的不同之处,我现在回想起来,好像已经玩过了。
And I think Mark, you would be up to try to like tease out some differences with Spectaculum, which I think I have played now that I look back at it.
因为你玩过,是吧?
Because you've played it, yeah?
我玩过。
I've played it.
那是很久以前的事了,等等。
It's been a while back, but Wait.
你是在说《Spectaculum》吗?
You're about Spectaculum?
是的。
Yes.
他一直提到《Spectaculum》。
He keeps saying Spectaculum.
好吧。
Okay.
我不知道。
I don't know.
这不是一个真正的词,根本就不是一个真词。
It's not a real it's not a real word.
你为什么嘲笑我?
Why are you mocking me?
嗯,我觉得你
Well, I think that you
这简直就是阿布拉卡达布拉。
It's literally like abracadabra.
你刚才念的是‘spectacular’。
You You You sounded out spectacular.
我不知道。
I don't know.
好吧。
Alright.
我接下来要跟你们聊聊黄金之地。
I am going to be talking to you all about Gold Country.
我觉得我是唯一一个有幸玩过这个游戏的人。
I think I was the only one who had the joy of playing this game.
所以我会跟你们详细讲讲这个游戏。
So I will be telling you all about it.
凯尔来自Bitewing,他教了我还有播客的一些朋友玩这个游戏。
Kyle from Bitewing taught us this game, me and and some friends of the podcast.
这是雷纳·基内西亚对一款没有火车的火车游戏的改编版本。
This is Reiner Kinesia's, like, take on a train game without the trains.
这个游戏以淘金热为主题。
It's it is Gold Rush themed.
这是他对自己的游戏《Spectaculum》的重新设计,也就是《Spectaculum》,我
This is a redesign of his game Spectaculum, also known as Spectaculum, which I
好的。
Okay.
这个该怎么念?
How how do you pronounce this?
Spectaculum。
Spectaculum.
他们在取笑我。
They're making fun of me.
我的意思是,我不确定。
I mean, I don't know.
它可能是它可能是
It could be it could be It's
不是一个真正的词。
not a real word.
它可能是。
It could be.
我从来没听过
I've never heard
真正的、活生生的医生。
of true and living doctor.
我从来没听说过蠕虫。
Never heard of worm.
那是唯一能弄清楚的方法。
That's the only way to find out.
所以马克认为马克是唯一玩过《Spectaculum》的人。
So Mark is think Mark is the only one who has played Spectaculum.
现在我们就直接叫它《Spectaculum》。
Now we're just gonna call it Spectaculum.
当然。
Sure.
当然。
Sure.
但他可以根据我的描述对此发表评论。
But so he can he can comment on that based on my description.
但据我所知,黄金国度的主题比《Spectaculum》好得多,而且名字也更棒。
But from what I can tell, the theme of Gold Country is is much better than Spectaculum, and it has a better name.
这个主题正是字面意思。
The theme is exact is is exactly what it sounds like.
我们身处加利福尼亚的淘金热时期,正在采矿。
We are in Gold Rush, California, and we are mining.
我们在买卖矿业公司的股票。
We're buying and selling shares of mining companies.
当然,我们几乎每一轮都在操控这些矿业公司的命运。
And of course, we are manipulating the fate of those mining companies pretty much every turn.
所以我认为我最喜欢这个游戏的地方是它的规则非常简单。
So I think what I loved about this game is how simple the rules are.
我的意思是,我们大概花了十分钟到十五分钟就学会了这个游戏,而且整局游戏进行得非常快。
I mean, we learned this game probably in ten minutes, ten to fifteen minutes, and how fast the whole game plays.
游戏画面非常鲜艳漂亮。
It is very colorful and beautiful.
每位玩家一开始都会拿到一张秘密股票,这提供了一点小小的激励,但并不足以决定你整个游戏的走向。
Every player starts with like a secret share, which is like a slight incentive, but it's not so large that it's like determining your entire game.
每回合,你从袋子里抽出三个帐篷。
Every turn, you are drawing three tenths from the bag.
你将这些帐篷按常规邻接规则排列成一条路径。
You are placing those tenths in a path, essentially, that has the normal adjacency rules.
当你放置一个自己的帐篷时,你会替换一块小方块。
And when you place one of your tents, you are replacing a little tile.
这些方块拥有各种不同的能力。
And there are tons of different powers that these tiles have.
其中大多数要么增加股票的价值,要么减少股票的价值。
The majority of them are either plus a certain amount of money that the share will be worth or minus a certain amount of money that the share will be worth.
因此,当你放置帐篷时,你就在操纵股票价格,我觉得这非常有趣。
And so you are manipulating the share price as you place your little tents, And I thought this was a lot of fun.
我觉得每回合都有很大的灵活性,这让我非常享受。
I thought there was a lot of flexibility every turn, which I really enjoyed.
有个小东西,天哪,它叫什么来着?
There's a little oh gosh, what is it called?
不是那种五金店。
It's like the not the hardware store.
有个小商店
There's like a little store
你可以交易的房子,我想是这么叫的?
where you can Trading house, I think it's called?
是的。
Yeah.
差不多就是那个意思。
It's something like that.
那里可以进行免费交易。
Where there's a free trade you can make.
如果你抽出了三个帐篷,比如说你每种颜色各有一个,但你特别想要两个某种颜色的,而你发现交易屋——不管它叫什么——有你需要的,你就可以免费交换。
If you pull out three tents and you really, you know, let's say you have one of each color and you really wanna have two of a specific color and you see that that the trading house or whatever it's called has it, you can just trade it for free.
这真的很棒,因为即使你没多少钱,也能让你在随机从袋子里抽帐篷时有更多的灵活性。
And that's really nice because even if you don't have a ton of money, it gives you a little more flexibility in terms of what you're just randomly drawing from the bag.
还有些卡片可以在你的回合购买,比如说,如果你没有抽到理想的颜色,花3美元就可以直接买到你想要的帐篷颜色。
There are also cards that you can buy on your turn that just you can it's let's say, again, you don't have the perfect draw that you want, for $3, you can buy the exact tent color that you want.
所以你在自己的回合可以做出这些决定,从而获得更多控制权,但我觉得这是一款相当策略性的游戏。
So you you can make these decisions on your turn that do give you more control, but it's it is a pretty tactical game, would say.
而且确实非常有趣。
And yeah, it was super fun.
游戏节奏特别快。
It was super fast.
它在某种程度上有点狠,我觉得这种设计挺有意思,但我也感到很内疚,因为我破坏了别人的游戏体验。
It was a little bit mean in a way that I thought was fun, but I also felt really bad because I ruined somebody's game.
但再说一遍,这游戏时间很短,我觉得这样也没关系。
But again, it was such a short game, like, think that's okay.
希望没关系。
I hope it's okay.
希望没有彻底毁掉朋友们的游戏体验。
I hope it didn't ruin our friends' experience forever.
但确实,我非常喜欢这个游戏。
But yeah, I really enjoyed this.
我真想知道你们觉得怎么样,但你们还没玩过。
I wish I could ask what you all thought, but you haven't played it.
所以希望你们能尽快玩一玩。
So hopefully, you'll play it soon.
还有,马克,这听起来和《Spectaculum》很像吗?
And and, Mark, does that sound very similar to Spectaculum?
听起来有点像,但也不一定特别相似。
It sounds similar, but not not necessarily, like, super similar.
我现在在回想一下。
It has been I'm looking back now.
我上一次玩《Spectaculum》已经是将近四年前了。
It has been almost four years since I last played Spectaculum.
我要说,根据我的记录,我在那局游戏中大获全胜。
I will say that I will say that according to my records according to my records, I I crushed in that game.
所以现在我明显反对游戏中所做的任何改动。
So now I'm obviously anti any changes that have been made to the game.
哦。
Oh.
嗯,我认为现在唯一的办法就是你和我一对一较量。
Well, I think the only option now is to me and you Yeah.
来场直接对决吧。
Go head to head.
单色和黄金国度。
Mono and Gold Country.
黄金国度。
Gold Country.
对。
Right.
是的。
Yeah.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
不过我刚才确实在研究这款游戏,想快速过一遍规则,看看有没有什么值得注意的地方。
But I was I was actually looking at the game and and trying to real quickly go through the the rules to see if anything jumped out at me.
有一点我得提一下,就我目前观察这款游戏的感受来说,你们猜它给我一种什么感觉?
One thing I will say in just looking at the game, and you know what kind of feels like?
它有点像《昆卡 Vadis》——提另一款莱因哈特·克努齐耶的游戏来说。
It kind of feels like a Quo Vadis to refer to another Reinhard Knutsie game.
Quo Vadis被改成了Zu Vadis。
A Quo Vadis moving to Zu Vadis.
这和Spectaculum、Gold Country的遭遇简直如出一辙,首先我一直念叨Spectaculum这个名字,跟我有多较真一样。
This seems like very close to what's going on with Spectaculum and Gold Country because first of all, the Spectaculum I keep saying Spectaculum like I'm being serious.
Spectaculum当初的设定特别站不住脚。
Spectaculum was very, very sort of, like, flimsy.
根本就没把它真正摆上台面过。
It was not, like, right on the table.
它的制作水平并不怎么样。
It wasn't great production.
《黄金国度》则好上无数倍。
Gold Country is light years better.
仅这一点,就很有说道。
So right there, there's something to be said.
另外,像祖瓦尼斯这种,所有玩家似乎都——根据我看了这个游戏后的理解,我不确定这是否是你们没玩过的某种变体,但这个游戏里有没有一次性使用的技能?
Also, like the way that Zuvanis like, all the players were sort of even my understanding looking at this, I don't I don't know if this is a, like, a variant that you guys maybe didn't play with, but are there one time use powers in this?
我们玩的版本没有这种机制。
Not the way that we Okay.
所以也许这可能是
So maybe maybe this is
我的意思是,除非你指的是我之前说的那种卡牌,比如花3块钱去买——因为还有其他可以做的事情,比如我举了个例子,可以买下你需要的精确的摊位颜色,但还有其他选择,我正努力回想一下。
a I mean, I I mean, unless it's referring to the cards that I was talking about where you spend like $3 to buy I mean, because there there were other like, I gave one example of like, could buy the exact share, the exact tent color that you need, But there were other things you could do too, like, I'm trying to remember.
也许指的就是这个。
Well Maybe that's what it's referring to.
是的。
Yeah.
也许吧。
Maybe.
我在这里看到一些关于强盗标记的内容,但在《Spectaculum》里根本就没有这种东西。
I will like, I I'm seeing here something about bandit tokens, are, like, not a thing at all in Spectaculum.
对。
Yes.
那些更像是中立的
Those were kind of, like, neutral
没错。
Right.
你可以使用它们来解除某些效果。
You were able to use, and you could use them to like deactivate.
所以有些非常糟糕的事情可能会发生在你的股份上,你可以用它们来阻止这些坏事发生,我确实用过几次。
So there were like really bad things that could happen to your shares, and so you could use them to deactivate the really bad things from happening, like I did a couple of times.
所以这明显看起来像是从《Spectaculum》演变而来的。
So it it definitely looks like a evolution from Spectaculum.
所以我会说,如果你对这个感兴趣,我知道我刚才说得有点乱,我不太确定。
So I would say that if you're interested if you're interested in if you're interested in that I know I know that was a very well, I don't know.
在我看来,很多人都是那款老游戏《Spectaculum》的忠实粉丝。
It seemed to me that a lot of people were big fans of that game, the old Kunitsi game Spectaculum.
但我玩了几次之后,并没有觉得它特别吸引我。
But I didn't in my couple plays of it, didn't really, like, you know, interest me too much.
所以对我来说,我对《Gold Country》非常感兴趣,因为我觉得他们做的改动明显更好了。
So it's for me, I'm very interested in Gold Country because it seems like the changes they made seem to be strictly better.
但同样,可能只有玩过《Spectaculum》的玩家才能告诉我们这一点。
But, again, I guess it will take a season Spectaculum player to let us know about that.
但对我而言,你对《Gold Country》的描述确实勾起了我的兴趣。
But for me, Gold Country has piqued my your description of Gold Country has piqued my interest for sure.
凯伦,还有什么要补充的吗?
Kellen, anything to add?
没有。
No.
谢谢你们尊重这个发音。
I appreciate you guys honoring the pronunciation.
坐在这里,当我们讨论《黄金国度》的时候,看着他的3D打印机。
Sitting here as as we're discussing Gold Country, sitting here looking at his three d printer.
我跟你说过别提这个。
I told you not to talk
关于它。
about it.
如果有人在展会上跟我聊天,他们都会听到你的3D打印机。
If anybody talked to me at the con, they heard about your three d printer.
是的。
Yeah.
他们还听到了你抱怨。
They heard about you complaining.
我正在为你制作
I'm making you
不不不。
No no no.
桌游配件。
Board game accessories.
别抱怨。
No complaining.
别抱怨。
No complaining.
也许有一点点抱怨,但主要是赞赏。
Just maybe a little bit of complaining, mostly appreciation.
那就是Gold Country。
And that was Gold Country.
我有机会
I got a chance
唯一真正的在世医生。
The only true living doctor.
我有机会玩了《Staked》,这是一款大概去年发布的游戏。
I got a chance to play Staked, which is a game, I guess, that came out last year.
这款游戏由威尔·德曼比设计,并由他自行出版,我认为他是本地人。
This is designed by Will Demanby, self published by Will Demanby, who I believe is a local here.
我从威尔那里拿到了一份评测版,谢谢你,威尔。
I was able to pick up a review copy from Will, so thank you for that, Will.
这是一款社交推理游戏,我们在聚会上玩过,玩家中有一些吸血鬼,其余的是主题为晚宴派对的吸血鬼猎人。
This is a social deduction game that we played at the get together where you're playing some number of vampires amidst a bunch of vampire hunters who are thematically at a dinner party.
游戏分为交流阶段和晚餐阶段,在交流阶段,大家讨论谁可能是吸血鬼,然后像其他社交推理游戏一样进行投票。
And there's like a mingling phase and a dinner phase where the mingling phase you're basically discussing who we think the the vampire is, and then there's a vote as you get in a lot of social deduction games.
这款游戏首先非常快速,而且像《Blood on the Clock Tower》一样,让被淘汰的玩家依然保有主动权。
This game, I think, first of all, is very quick and also I think addresses in a way that Blood on the Clock Tower does where eliminated players still have agency.
《Staked》也是如此。
This is also the case with Staked.
所以这个游戏的机制是,如果你被淘汰了,就会变成幽灵,仍然可以参与保护其他玩家,并与其他幽灵讨论该保护谁。
So this is a game where if you're eliminated, you become a ghost and you can still participate in protecting players and conferring with the other ghosts on which players to protect.
游戏中还有一种有趣的机制:获得最多祝福(游戏中称为‘盛宴’)或正面投票的玩家将成为猎人,能够秘密查看他们所选玩家的阵营分配。
And there's an interesting way where information is added to the group because what your players sort of gets the most blessings, they're called feasts in this game, or like positive votes, will become the vampire hunter and they'll be able to secretly look at the team assignment of the player they've selected.
因此,我不会说这是一款革命性的社交推理游戏,但我会说它有很多优点。
And so, I would not say it is like a revolutionary social deduction game, but I will say that there are it has a lot going for it.
再说一遍,游戏时间很短,玩起来非常快。
Again, the brevity of it, you play very quickly.
所以,如果你不喜欢社交推理游戏,是因为担心自己必须长时间扮演坏人并隐藏身份,那么这款游戏会很快结束,我觉得这点很合适。
So if you're a person who doesn't like social deduction games because you're worried that you have to be like the bad guy for a long time and hide that, it's gonna be done, I would say, fairly quickly.
而且,如果你不喜欢社交推理游戏,是因为一旦被淘汰就完全出局了,
And also, if you don't like social deduction games because, you know, once you get eliminated, you're out of it.
这款游戏为被淘汰的玩家设计了一系列有趣且能让你持续参与的游戏机制。
There is a whole series of gameplay mechanisms for players who get eliminated that I think is actually interesting and and will keep you engaged.
所以,如果你喜欢社交推理游戏,我觉得这款游戏最适合7到9人,甚至10人左右的阵容,我肯定会考虑入手。
So, yeah, if you're if you're into social deduction games, I think this seems to play best at some of the neighborhood of seven to nine to 10 players, a game that I would certainly look over.
我肯定会推荐喜欢这个类型的人去试试,因为我觉得它解决了很多其他社交推理游戏的问题。
I would certainly recommend people who are into that genre check it out because I think it it fixes a lot of issues in other social deduction games.
尼兰,你觉得怎么样?哦,尼兰和凯莉,你们俩都玩过这个游戏。
Neilan, what did you think of oh, Neilan and Kelly, you guys both played this.
你们觉得《Staked》怎么样?
What do you think of Staked?
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得它
I thought it was
这是一个挺有意思的,但说实话,我本想更喜欢它的。
an interesting one where, like, I I wanted to like it more than I did, to be honest.
它的某些设定我觉得相当有趣。
Like, the some of the premise of it, I think, was quite interesting.
我欣赏它继承了《钟塔》的一些规则,比如有淘汰机制,但这是软性淘汰,你知道的,类似这样的设计。
Inheriting some of the rules from Clock Tower where you have elimination, but it's soft elimination, you know, you know, stuff like that, I appreciate it.
角色在游戏过程中会切换,就像《秘密希特勒》那样,大家投票决定谁可以成为什么角色,并且他们在游戏进程中会获得各种能力。
Having roles that kind of switch over the course, you know, like, a la like Secret Hitler where you're kind of voting on who can become what, and they're getting powers over the course of the game.
我喜欢这些设计。
I liked those things.
说实话,我觉得我们的游戏有点平淡,但考虑到我 personally 只玩过一局,而且那局我正好在吸血鬼队,吸血鬼领主在第一轮击杀时就死了,所以可能这并不是评估它的最佳方式。
I thought our game would fell a little bit flat, honestly, but I I think it's it's tough in the context of having played one game of it personally where, you know, that in particular, like, was on the vampire team and the vampire lord died on the first first round of killing, so maybe not the best best way to gauge that.
是的。
Yeah.
我不确定。
I don't I don't know.
我觉得所有社交推理游戏都像是彼此的混搭。
I think, like, social deduction games all feel like a remix of each other.
这个混搭确实有一些巧妙的创意,但依然几乎完全缺乏信息,还引发了一种类似‘湖中女士’的逻辑链条——比如某个玩家因为被喂了最多食物而成为英雄,不过我们就不深入讨论游戏里这种‘喂食’机制了。
And this remix, you know, had some had some clever thoughts, but like it still had a almost complete lack of information and then started a sort of, what do they call it, lady of the lake sort of logic chain with one player becoming a hero by being fed the most food, which we're not gonna get into the the feeder nature of the game.
但一旦某人被喂了足够多的食物,他就能启动‘湖中女士’式的逻辑链条。
But then once they'd been fed so much food, they got to start a Lady of the Lake logic chain.
所以我觉得有些有趣的想法。
So I I think some interesting ideas.
你知道,我愿意再玩一次。
You know, I I would do it again.
我觉得在这么轻量、时长较短的情况下,要超越《亚瑟王》对我来说很难。
I think it's hard in that lighter or that lighter length to topple Avalon for me.
很多人都尝试过,比如《秘密希特勒》,但都失败了。
And, you know, many have tried like Secret Hitler and failed.
不过,挺有意思的。
But, yeah, interesting.
比奶酪小偷更好还是更差?
Better or worse than Cheese Thief?
我以为你要说的是《哈姆内特》。
I thought you were gonna say Hamnet.
我确实想过。
I thought about it.
《奶酪小偷》非常有趣,轻松给九分,每轮只有四分钟长。
Cheese Thief is a delight, nine out of 10 easily, and the rounds are like four minutes long.
所以《奶酪小偷》更像是一款单夜版的终极狼人游戏。
So Cheese Thief is more like a one night ultimate werewolf competitor.
所以不适用。
So not not applicable.
比《哈姆内特》更好还是更差?
Better or worse than Hamnet?
比《哈姆内特》好。
Better than Hamnet.
《哈姆内特》真的被高估了。
Ham Hamnet is just very overrated.
这就是我们现在的看法,各位。
That's that's where we're at everybody.
我喜欢悲伤的电影。
I like sad movies.
我喜欢悲伤的电影。
I love sad movies.
我是悲伤电影之王。
I'm the king of sad movies.
《日落之后》是我有史以来最喜爱的电影,它极度悲伤。
After Sun is my favorite movie ever created and it's desperately sad.
我只是刚刚
And I just this
主角是一样的。
And it's the same lead.
什么?
What?
主角是一样的。
It's the same lead.
是同一个男主角。
Same lead actor.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
我的儿子保罗·卡尔。
My boy Paul cal.
对。
Yeah.
我爱他。
Love him.
我根本没听懂你在说什么。
I had no idea what you were saying.
我明白了。
I gotcha.
你刚才那一瞬间。
You for a second.
是的。
Yeah.
你是因为我搞砸了你的生日而开心吗?
That you you're happy that you short circuited my birthday?
我不知道这是怎么回事。
I don't know how that.
我很开心。
I'm happy.
好吧。
Alright.
行。
Fine.
那是Staked!
That was Staked!
这是设计师Will Demambi提供给我们的评测版本。
A review copy given to us by the designer Will Demambi.
我想插一句,我们所有人都一起玩过这个。
I am gonna jump in here with something that we all played together.
这是在最后一天发生的。
This was on the last day.
我们之前在上一期节目中提到过,我们当时想一起尝试的一款游戏是《秘密部落》(Secret Tribe),属于Juventia风格。
One of the things that we were trying to get together, which we spoke about in the previous episode, was our Juventia like game, Secret Tribe.
这款游戏由KMS Games发行。
This is by KMS Games.
这家公司正在将Juventia风格的游戏有效地引入西方市场。
They are a company that are bringing Juventia style games effectively effectively to to to the West.
这种类型的游戏在中国很流行,但在西方还没真正大火起来。
Like, this is a popular style of game in China that hasn't really quite broken big yet.
事实上,我们事后试图分析一下,这类游戏本质上是谋杀谜题类的互动游戏,每个人都会扮演一个角色。
They are effectively and we were trying to unpack this a little bit after the fact, but they're effectively murder mystery type event games where everyone has a role.
你会拿到一本属于你角色的书,自己阅读,里面包含一些信息——有些内容你需要公开说出来,有些则需要保密。
You're gonna get a book that is is your role that you read yourself that is just gonna give you some information, some of which you're supposed to say out publicly to people, some of which you're supposed to keep secret.
书中会详细描述你的角色时间线、人物背景等细节。
There's kind of the ins and outs of, like, your timeline, your character, their backstory, that sort of thing.
然后你们将一起合作解决一个谜题。
And then you're gonna collectively solve a puzzle together.
这个谜题就是:谁是凶手?
The puzzle being there was a murder.
你们当中是谁干的?
Which of you did it?
这些信息会以证据卡的形式呈现。
And that comes out in the form of evidence cards.
你们会从不同的牌堆中抽卡,这些牌堆代表你们在不同地点收集到的证据。
You're gonna draw from different decks that represent evidence you're collecting over the course of, like, locations.
我认为这是最有趣的一个环节,本质上是一种协作式叙事,因为这个环节并没有固定的结构。
And this is one of the most fun phases I found to be, which is effectively this collaborative storytelling because there's no real structure to this.
说明书上只是建议你们大约分配四十五分钟的时间。
The book kinda says to just allocate, you know, about forty five minutes.
如果你在阅读自己的角色资料时发现了一些有趣的内容,就把它们放到桌上,并说明这是什么。
If you read something in your car that you think is interesting, put it on the table and sort of declare what it is.
但这会引发一个自由讨论的阶段,有人会说:‘马克,你能告诉我们这本书意味着什么吗?’
But it leads to this kind of free form phase of someone saying, well, Mark, do you wanna tell us what this book means?
然后马克不得不为自己辩护,因为这本书里有些内容是他没想到会在那时向大家公开的——毕竟你无法预知仅凭你读的那本小册子,哪些信息会被公之于众。
And then Mark has in a position of having to defend himself because this book has something that he didn't think he would have to reveal to the table at that point because you don't know what's gonna be made public just based on the booklet you've read.
接着马克进行反驳。
And then Mark counters back.
‘尼科林,你这么说挺有意思,因为我发现了这个,突然间,居然有了针对我的证据。’
Oh, that's interesting you say that, Nicollin, because I found this, and there's, you know, there's evidence against me suddenly.
然后这种互动就在桌边轮流展开。
And that just goes around the table.
这些卡片的设计非常巧妙,总能与其他人之前提出的观点产生呼应。
And the the way that the cards are quite cleverly designed is always seems to be something that kind of bounces off of something else that someone else has done.
你知道的吧?
You know?
于是大家会说:‘我们先回到这个点,因为这张卡片……’等等。
And it's like, let let's come back to this because of this card and so on.
这个过程会持续到所有卡片都被揭示出来。
And this is happening until all of the cards are out.
你拥有大量的证据,正在试图根据这些证据卡拼凑出事件发生的完整故事。
You have a wealth of evidence, and you're trying to kind of form the puzzle, the connective story of what happened based on these evidence cards.
过程中会有大量讨论,更多卡片被揭示,最终,在大约一个半小时的游戏结束后,你会走到最后一步。
There's a lot of discussion, more cards come out, and then ultimately, you're gonna go at the very end of the tail end of this after about, you know, about an hour and a half of playing.
三、二、一,投票。
Three two one vote.
我们认为凶手是谁?
Who do we think the murderer is?
然后会有一个总结,并揭示所有发生的事情。
And then there's a conclusion and kind of a reveal of everything that happened.
这带有最轻微的角色扮演元素,但作为一个非常抗拒角色扮演的人,我觉得这完全不会让我感到不适。
It's the lightest lightest touch of role playing, but as someone that's like very role playing averse, I would say it wasn't at all a deterrent for me.
这更像是代入角色并以角色的口吻说话,而不是我所理解的那种角色扮演。
Like, it's more about like inhabiting the character and kind of speaking as the character more than like what I would say is like role play.
再说一遍,你可以把这个玩得非常极端,但如果你不喜欢角色扮演,完全没必要觉得这是个很大的障碍。
Again, like, you can do this as far off the deep end as you want to, but you certainly, if you're a role player averse, shouldn't feel like that's, like, a big deterrent.
你们觉得这个怎么样?
What do you guys think of this?
好吧。
Alright.
哦,抱歉。
Oh, sorry.
我不确定,但我认为这个角色扮演的成分太重了。
I don't know if I I I I think this is super heavy in role playing.
我说这个是因为我觉得你可以在这方面轻描淡写一点。
I I say that well, I guess the reason I say this is I feel like you could lean light on that.
甚至比我们做得还要更轻一点,说实话。
More even more so than we did, honestly.
是的。
Yeah.
我们刚才在聊马克的表现是我们所有人中最出色的。
We were talking about how Mark gave the best performance of all of us.
是的。
Yeah.
他完全投入进去了,我们整个过程中都笑得不行。
He really leaned into it, and we were just dying the whole time.
太棒了。
It was amazing.
剧透一下,但真的太棒了。
No spoilers, but it was amazing.
但相比之下,我觉得我们有些人则更倾向于想,‘我的角色会这么想’,你懂我的意思吗?
But then like in contrast, I think some of us were a little bit more like, my character thinks this or something, you know what I mean?
所以我觉得这中间有个范围,无论你是全情投入还是保持一点距离,都行得通。
So I think there is a range and it's it's like it worked whether somebody wanted to go all in or whether somebody wanted to be a little more distant.
对。
Yeah.
因为我认为,从最高层次来看,它完全可以被演绎成一位咨询侦探。
Because I I think like at its at its highest level, it could just be played like a consulting detective.
对吧?
Right?
你只是在逐条梳理信息。
Where you're literally going through the information.
但我认为,至少可以说,适当融入角色的背景会大大提升效果。
But it it probably I mean, I would say definitely benefits from a little bit of leading into the characters.
是的。
Yeah.
我认为在这一点上我有不同看法,姑且以最轻度的剧透方式来说。
I think where I disagree with that, like like framing, I guess, is and and in the lightest spoilery way possible.
对吧?
Right?
你可以既不是凶手,又拥有其他次要目标,比如隐藏某些信息。
It's like you can be both not the murderer, but also given like secondary objectives, let's call them, which are like hide some information.
我不会具体说那种信息是什么,但那种情况几乎——不,完全是角色扮演,突然有人指控你出轨,你就会想:这到底怎么回事?
And I'm not gonna say like what that type of information is, but like that's almost not almost, but it could be just entirely a a role playing exercise where all of a sudden someone's accusing you of infidelity, and you're like, what the fuck is going on here?
但那不是真的。
And not true.
不是。
No.
另一个机制是,你手册里的事实和桌面上卡片里的事实不同,而凶手被允许对手册中的事实撒谎。
And then the other the other mechanical thing, right, is that there are the facts that are in your booklet and then the facts that are in the cards on the table and that the the murderer is allowed to lie about the facts in their booklet.
所以这有一点像——如果你以最纯粹的逻辑解谜方式玩,它有点像《抵抗组织》或《时钟上的血迹》,都在问:谁其实并不想解开这个谜题?
And so that's the little bit of, like because you're kinda playing like, if you're playing it in the most logic puzzly way, it's a little bit like resistance or blood on the clock tower of, who's not trying to solve this puzzle?
再说一遍,我不谈具体角色,但我对内兰德非常怀疑,因为他平时玩社交推理游戏的方式就是这样。
And, again, not getting into any roles, but, like, I was very suspicious of Neland just because of how he normally plays social deduction.
我当时就想:这家伙根本没怎么帮我们。
And I was like, I don't think homeboy is helping us enough.
你懂的?
You know?
而且再说了,我们也不具体说哪个角色是什么情况,但刚才说的就是你在逻辑谜题之外还要做的社交层面分析。
And again, we won't go into which character is what, but, like, that's the sort of social analysis that you're doing on top of the logic puzzle.
我也说不清。
I don't know.
我觉得这局玩得特别好。
I I thought it was great.
我肯定还会再玩一次的。
I would I would do it again.
这并不是我会喜欢的玩法。
It wasn't, like, my favorite thing.
而且我到现在都没搞懂 Juventia 和普通的谋杀谜案游戏到底有什么区别。
And I'm not convinced I understand the difference between a Juventia and just a murder mystery.
我还专门去谷歌搜了,想搞明白这两者的差别。
I've like googled it to try to like unpack the difference.
但总的来说还是玩得很开心的。
But still a really fun time.
我很高兴我们能做成这件事。
I'm really glad we were able to do it.
我太喜欢了。
I loved it.
我迫不及待想做下一个了。
I can't wait to do the next one.
我已经开始试着推动计划下一个活动了。
I'm already trying to I'm like pushing it trying to plan the next whatever.
下一个是什么?
What's the next one?
嗯,我还不确定。
Well, I don't multiple to
可以从中选择。
choose from.
我目前没有另一个,但我会特意找一个,基于我们对这种活动的兴趣,也许会再搞一次。
I don't have another one actually, but, like, I I'm gonna make a point to get one based on our interest in maybe revisiting this.
但话虽如此,这绝对是一次性的体验。
But I I will say on that note though, this is a extremely a one and done situation.
你根本不可能玩两次。
Like, you could not play this twice.
很明显,这是一个包装好的产品,盒子里只有一个场景。
Obviously, it's a packaged product that has a single scenario in the box.
这个盒子实际上非常小,里面除了五本小册子和几副牌之外,几乎什么都没有。
And the box really amounts to, like, this very tiny box with little more than, like, five booklets and a couple of decks of cards.
所以,它相当
So, like, it's quite
但做得非常精致。
But very nicely done.
是的。
Yeah.
当然。
Absolutely.
我觉得,就它的本质而言,这是一款非常用心制作的作品。
Like, I I thought it was quite for what it was, obviously, lovingly crafted.
老实说,我觉得卡片和手册的写法,以及证据之间的关联方式,都设计得极其出色。
And, honestly, I I would say that in the way that the cards and the booklets are written, in the way that the evidence connect, extremely well designed, I thought.
看到事物之间的联系时,我感到极大的满足,而且对大家彼此隐瞒的信息感到兴奋。
It had a really big degree of satisfaction in seeing the ways that things connected and, like, being excited about the information that I was or that we all were keeping from one another.
是的。
Yeah.
这是一款游戏,如果你提前告诉我它的内容,我可能会认为我不喜欢,因为我某种程度上同意卡隆的看法。
This is a a game that if you told me what it was about beforehand, I would have assumed that I would not like because I I sort of agree with Callon.
它在很大程度上得益于玩家们对角色扮演部分的热情。
It is sort of like I I think it is benefited a great deal by having players sort of enthusiastic about the role playing aspect of it.
我的意思是,这是我唯一的体验,所以我可能错了,但我能想象一种游戏场景:大家态度都更冷静,只是按自己意愿分享信息,你知道,因为他们想隐瞒某些东西。
I mean, this is my only experience so I could be wrong about that, but I can envision a like a a gameplay scenario where everybody's much more sort of like matter of fact and just like trying to share information to whatever extent they want to, you know, because they're trying to hold stuff back.
但我要说,我们玩的时候还出现了一个通常对我来说是缺点的方面,那就是,正如尼尔所说,这个游戏作为一款悬疑类游戏设计得非常好,但好到你根本无法完全把握任何东西。
But I I will say, and the other the other thing that sort of became apparent in our play that normally would be a negative for me was, you know, because this is like a mystery sort of thing, the game, as Neil said, is very well designed, but it's well designed to a point where you really can't really get your arms around anything.
比如,每个人都有动机,而且我觉得这不算剧透,每个人都觉得自己有機會。
Like, everybody and I don't think this is a spoiler, but everybody has motives, and everybody feels like they have opportunity.
即使在答案揭晓之后,仍然觉得要弄清楚真相挺困难的。
And even after the solution was given, it did still feel like it was sort of like a a difficult thing to suss out.
我觉得你可以把它拆解开来。
I think I think you could break it down.
我觉得你可以,嗯,用科学的方法弄清楚发生了什么。
I think you could, you know, scientifically figure out what's going on.
但这个游戏非常倾向于一种模糊性,我认为这种模糊性在这样的游戏中可能是必需的。
But the game just very much lends itself to a opacity that I think is sort of probably required in a game like this.
你确实需要能够怀疑每一个人。
You do need to sort of be able to suspect everyone.
我明白这一点。
I I get that.
但这会导致一种不太像游戏的体验,这正是我玩《Blood on the Clockyard》这类游戏时最大的问题,比如,我觉得它之所以如此,可能是因为只有五名玩家,游戏时间相对较短,而且你一开始就能拿到所有角色信息,如果你愿意的话,完全可以代入角色。
But it does lead to, like, a less gamery experience, which is my biggest issue with games like Blood on the Clockyard, for example, where I feel like it's but for whatever reason, maybe it was, like, the fact there's only five players and relatively brief and, you know, you kinda got all your character information in the upfront, and you could have sort of inhabit the character if you wanted to.
所有这些都让我获得了比游戏本身表面看起来更积极的体验,如果我事先知道这些部分,可能不会这么觉得。
All that led to a much more positive experience than the parts of the game would indicate to me had I gone in knowing them.
所以,是的,我会建议那些和我一样喜欢游戏性更强、可能不喜欢《Blood on the Cocktail》这类游戏的人,不妨试试看,尤其是如果你有一群愿意深入投入的玩家。
So, yeah, I I I would say for for both folks who are maybe like me, who like their games to be more gamery and and are maybe not fans of Blood of the Cocktail because of that or games of that would say I would say give this a shot, especially if you have a group that is going to get into it.
我认为这真的带来了非常非常积极的体验。
I think that really made for a very, very positive experience.
我想提一点,因为这是一家非常非常小的公司,这款游戏并不在零售渠道销售。
One thing I do just wanna say, because this is a very, very small company, this this is not available at retail.
如果你感兴趣,制作这款游戏的公司叫Suspense Studios。
So if you're interested, suspense Studios is the name of the of the people making this.
如果你觉得有兴趣,可以直接从他们的网站下单购买。
So you just can just order directly from their website if that sounds like something you'd want to look into.
那就是《Secret Tribe》。
That is Secret Tribe.
好的。
Alright.
我想介绍一款游戏,因为我看到有人在Discord上讨论它后,非常期待玩它,这款游戏叫《Habeas Papam》。
So a game I wanted to cover because I was excited to play it after seeing people talk about it on the Discord was a negotiation game called Habeas Papam.
这个发音有什么问题吗,马克?
Any any problem with this pronunciation, Mark?
我觉得听起来不错。
Sounds good to me.
Pop them。
Pop them.
凯伦一开始试图让我们相信它的发音是‘Papal’。
Kellen was initially trying to convince us that it was Papal.
你说的是什么游戏来着?
That was a game of what did you say?
教皇至上?
Papal supremacy?
哦,原来如此。
Oh, okay.
因为你可能会像教皇选举人一样。
Because you could be like Papal elect.
教皇是什么样的?
What was it like the Papal.
是的。
Yeah.
是教皇,而你刚才说的是教皇。
It's Papal and you were saying Papal.
教皇。
Papal.
不。
No.
不。
No.
不。
No.
但当时‘papable’是一个选项。
But there was like papable was an option.
但如果一个教皇是可选举的,那他就是papable的。
But like if a pope was electable, they were papable.
Papable。
Papable.
是的。
Yeah.
‘Papable’是个很棒的词。
Papable is a great word.
Papable。
Papable.
如果某人几乎就是教皇了,那他一定是papable的。
If someone is almost the pope, they must be Papable.
Papable。
Papable.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。