本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
大家好,欢迎收听第250期《桌游闪电战》,这是一档关于桌游的播客节目,收听所需时间比你在圣诞树上挂满装饰品还要短。
Hello, and welcome to episode 250 of board game blitz, a podcast about all things board games that you can listen to in less time than it takes to put all the ornaments up on your Christmas tree.
《桌游闪电战》由灰狐游戏赞助播出。
Board game Blitz is sponsored by Grey Fox Games.
本周,我们正在庆祝播客节目的一个重要里程碑。
This week, we are celebrating a big podcasting milestone.
为纪念我们的第250期节目,我们将回答粉丝们的问题。
We'll be answering questions from our fans in honor of our two hundred and fiftieth episode.
现在,有请我们的主持人。
And now, here are your hosts.
安比。
Amby.
还有克里斯托。
And Crystal.
正如我在开场时提到的,这是《桌游闪电战》的第250期节目。
As I mentioned in the intro, this is our two hundred and fiftieth episode of Board Game Blitz.
哇哦
Woo hoo.
真是个了不起的数字
Such a big number.
确实如此
It is.
我至今仍很高兴我们当初决定每两周更新一期,而不是每周一期
I I'm still very happy about the fact that when we started the show, we did we started doing it biweekly, not weekly.
是啊
Yeah.
说实话,如果当初选择每周更新,我怀疑我们是否还能坚持到现在。因为生活中有些阶段——这个稍后会谈到——要维持周更根本不可能
Because I honestly, I don't know if we would still be doing the show if we had tried to do it weekly because there have been periods of our lives, which we'll get to later, that I think maintaining a weekly schedule would have been impossible through.
但双周更的节奏就刚好,即使遇到突发状况,我们通常还是能完成节目录制
But the biweekly is just, like it's just slow enough that like even when stuff hits the fan, we can still podcast usually.
没错
Yeah.
是啊。
Yeah.
记得我们开始时是双周更,当时还想着,如果时间更充裕、事情更顺手的话,就可以转为周更。我们原以为很快就能调整为周更,结果却越来越忙了。
Remember we started it, like, biweekly and we're like, oh, if we if we're able to have more time and, it gets easier, then we can then we can move to weekly because we were thinking we were going to be moving to weekly maybe and then things got more busy.
是啊。
Yeah.
没错。
Yeah.
生活总是会打乱计划。说实话,对于那些非全职却坚持周更的播客主——嗯哼——
Life always seems to get in the way and I mean for podcasters who do put out content on a weekly basis who aren't doing it for their job, I don't Mhmm.
我实在不明白他们是怎么做到的。
I honestly like don't understand how.
不过我也庆幸我们没选择月更,尤其是考虑到我们这种短节目形式。月更的更新频率恐怕无法让我们这么快找到自己的风格,也无法像现在这样积累听众。
And I'm also glad that we didn't end up going with monthly because especially because of the short format, I don't think monthly would have been enough for us to really like find our voices as quickly as we did and to grow our audience in the ways that we have.
所以我的意思是,我认为我们每一步都走得恰到好处
So I, basically what I'm saying is I think we did everything perfectly and
我们很完美。
We're perfect.
是啊。
Yeah.
我们很完美。
We're perfect.
我们超棒的。
We're awesome.
就是这样。
That's it.
真好笑。
It's so funny.
这些年来我们聊过很多次偶遇我们播客粉丝的经历,但大多数时候我们显然不是名人。
We we've talked over the years about like random encounters with fans of our podcast, but like most of the time, we are obviously not celebrities.
在现实世界里,没人知道我们是谁。
Like in the real world, nobody knows who we are.
但我要说就在昨天,我在Facebook上一个与桌游完全无关的小组里评论了一条帖子。
But I will say that just yesterday on Facebook, I commented on a post in a Facebook group that is not at all related to board games.
那是一个《星际迷航》相关的Facebook小组。
It's a Star Trek related Facebook group.
嗯哼。
Uh-huh.
就是那个...我不能说出小组名字因为那是个脏话,但可以理解为《星际迷航》的恶搞发帖群。
It's the I I don't I can't say the name because it's a curse word, but it's it's Star Trek poop posting, if that makes sense.
不是说'poop'这个词。
Like, not the word poop.
那是个搞笑的《星际迷航》发帖群,我评论了与桌游无关的内容,结果有人回复我说:你是桌游闪电战的Crystal Dax吗?
So it's a funny Star Trek post group and I commented on something that was not related to board games and somebody replied to my comment and was like, are you Crystal Dax from board game Blitz?
我超爱你们的节目。
I love your guys' stuff.
我当时就惊了:天啊。
And I was like, OMG.
是啊,就在一个庞大的《星际迷航》粉丝Facebook群里,居然有人认出了我的名字,说实话到现在我还觉得难以置信。
Yeah, just like in a giant Facebook group of Star Trek people like somebody recognized my name, which still honestly blows me away at this point.
就是,被人认出来感觉挺奇怪的——我是说虽然很有趣,但我从来不会预料到这种事。
Like, I don't it's weird to get recognized in a I mean, it's fun, but like, I still don't expect it ever.
没错。
Yeah.
所以这期节目我们没有按常规选题,而是从各位听众那里征集了问题,渠道可不止一个哦。
So for this episode, instead of doing a normal topic, we solicited questions from you, our audience, in a bunch of different places.
我们将回答这些问题。
And we're gonna be answering those questions.
我们喜欢做问答特辑,大概每两三年会做一次这样的节目。
We like to do a q and a episode, I'd say once every, like, maybe two to three years probably, something like that.
基本上也该到时间了。
And we're due, basically.
所以本期节目我们会回答大家的所有问题,如果还有其他想了解的,随时欢迎通过社交媒体或Discord频道给我们留言。
So we are gonna be answering your all's questions throughout this episode and if there's anything else that you all want to know, you're always welcome to message us or post something on our social media or Discord channels.
我们当然随时乐意回答问题,不过现在就要集中回答一大堆了。
We're obviously happy to answer questions anytime but we're going to answer a whole bunch of them right now.
好的。
Alright.
第一个问题来自希瑟,她问:在前250集中,哪三到五集最让你难忘?
First question is from Heather who asks, what three to five episodes from the first 250 are the most memorable to you?
这真是个很好的问题。
That's a really good question.
有些内容立刻浮现在我脑海中。
There are some things that immediately come to mind.
至少对我来说,第一集就很难忘,因为我们当时都很害怕紧张,彼此也不熟悉。
For me at least, I would say our first episode is memorable just because we were all scared and terrified and didn't know each other.
不过这种答案感觉有点像是送分题。
But that seems kind of like a gimme answer.
我很喜欢我妈妈参与的那两期节目,其中一期你妈妈也和我们一起录制了。
I love the two episodes that my mom was on and in one of those, your mom was also on the show with us.
有我们两位妈妈参与的母亲节特辑
The Mother's Day episode with both of our moms
确实是我最喜欢的之一。是的。
is truly one of my Yeah.
感觉特别温馨舒适,就是那种,我也说不上来。
It was like it was so warm and cozy and just like, I don't know.
我真的很喜欢那一期。
I really loved it.
很多我们邀请嘉宾或其他人加入播客的节目都很有趣,基本上每次你的孩子们来参加时,
And a lot of our episodes where we've had guests or other people join us for the podcast have been a lot of fun and almost like basically anytime your boys have joined us, Ambie, those are very memorable for me.
我很喜欢你的孩子们,喜欢和他们在一起的时光总是特别美好。
I love your boys and I love hanging out with them, so those are always a blast.
对我来说,第五集左右那期就很令人难忘。
I think like one memorable one for me was, was it like episode five or something?
记不清了。
Don't know.
那是我们的第一位嘉宾苏兹·谢尔顿。
It was the first, our first guest was Sooz Sheldon.
我们讨论了《Jen Can't》。
We talked about Jen Can't.
所以作为我们的第一位嘉宾,早期的第一次采访,这很令人难忘。
So that was like memorable as our first guest, first like interview thing pretty early on.
我们当时很害怕,因为
We were scared because
她可是位名人。
if it was just She was a celebrity.
嗯。
Up.
是的。
Yeah.
不,苏兹,我想那时候我和苏兹肯定已经是熟识的朋友了。
No, Sooz, I think at that point I was definitely a friendly acquaintance with Suze.
嗯
Mhmm.
但我不认为——应该说多年后的现在,我和苏兹已经是相当好的朋友了。
But I don't think like I'm I would say I'm pretty good friends with Suze at this point, like many, many years later.
但在那个时候,我不确定她和我有多亲近。
But at that point, I don't know how close she and I were.
虽然我们彼此认识,也曾在一些活动上碰过面,但那时我们确实还没怎么一起出去玩过。
And while we knew of each other and we had maybe like seen each other at some events, like we really hadn't hung out a ton at that point.
所以,是的,对我们来说她就像个真正的名人。
And so, yeah, she felt like a real celebrity to us.
我是说,她确实是。
I mean, she is.
她太棒了。
She's amazing.
我们真的非常非常高兴她愿意上节目,尤其是第五集那时我们还在摸索阶段。
So we were really, really happy that she was willing to be on the show, especially episode five when we were still getting our feet underneath us.
我记得是第五集对吧?
I think it was episode five, right?
对,肯定是在那附近。
Yeah, think it's around there for sure.
我再确认一下。
I'm double check.
哦,是第六集。
Oh, episode six.
抱歉。
Sorry.
第六集。
Episode six.
好的。
Okay.
第六集。
Episode six.
这差别可大了。
That's a big difference.
我也特别珍惜那些能和你亲自录音的时光,就是你我同处一室的时候。
I've also really loved the times where you and I have gotten to record in person, where you and I have been in the same room.
是啊,这种情况确实很罕见。
Do Yeah, think that's rare.
是的,我认为你我经常在不同地方录音、拥有不同的游戏圈子和游戏体验,这让播客内容比我们过去讨论过的更加丰富和有深度。
Yeah, I think that you and I recording in different places and having different game groups and different gaming experiences on a regular basis has made the podcast more rich and given it more depth than, like, we've discussed in the past.
如果播客里所有人都在同一个游戏圈玩同样的游戏,我觉得可能会少了一些思想多样性,因为大家总是在做同样的事情。
If everybody in the podcast is in the same game group playing the same games, I think there's a little bit of a loss of like diversity of thought potentially because everybody's doing the same thing all the time.
我认为我们恰好避免了这种情况。
I think we have that benefit of not doing that.
但当我们真的能在同一空间录音时,我们的互动方式会更有活力一些。
But when we do get to record in the same space, we get to interact with each other in a little bit more of a dynamic way.
而且我们总是玩得很开心,尤其是在展会现场随便找张桌子坐下,周围人来人往——不知怎么的,换个地方录音就是特别有趣。
And we always have so much fun, especially when we're like at a convention sitting at a random table and there's people walking around and I don't know, it just feels fun to do it in a different place.
是啊。
Yeah.
好吧。
All right.
罗伯特问:做播客以来你们做过最酷的事情是什么?
Robert asks, what is the coolest thing that you've gotten to do as a result of doing the podcast?
我有个答案,不过奇怪的是我有点不好意思说。
I have an answer for this, although I'm weirdly kind of ashamed of it.
我还没想好答案,你可以先说。
I don't have an answer yet, so you can go first.
好的。
Okay.
我从未详细解释过为什么最终离开骰塔频道,现在也不打算说。
So I've never spoken at length about why I ended up leaving the Dice Tower and I'm not going to now.
我不会在这个播客上爆料。
I'm not spilling tea on this podcast.
但我仍然感激曾经作为骰塔网络一员给我们带来的机会。
But I am still grateful for the opportunities that being part of the Dice Tower network afforded us at one point.
在Gen Con与骰塔团队合作那年,我有幸参加了他们与特雷·帕克的聚餐——就是那位因创作《南方公园》而闻名的大佬。
And the year that I worked with the Dice Tower at Gen Con, I got to go out to a group dinner with some members of the Dice Tower and Trey Parker who is famous for having created South Park.
他是货真价实的名人级别的那种出名。
Like he's legit famous like an actual celebrity.
而且他还是个非常狂热的桌游爱好者,看过《南方公园》的人都会注意到背景里经常出现真实桌游——这都是特雷的手笔。
And he's also a very, very enthusiastic hobby board gamer and if anybody ever has watched South Park, they've noticed there are real board games in the background a lot of the time and that's because of Trey.
那顿晚餐真的非常非常有趣且令人着迷。
It was a really, really interesting and fascinating dinner.
特雷是个热情洋溢的人,和他聊天并稍微了解他本人是件很有意思的事。
Trey was a very exuberant and interesting person to talk to and get to know a little bit.
不过《南方公园》和特雷的作品在某些方面确实存在争议,多年来一直如此。
South Park and Trey's content are also a little problematic in a number of ways and has been over the years.
所以我对这件事的感受其实夹杂着很多微妙的层次。
So like, there's a whole bunch of nuance and layers to how I feel about this.
但我仍然认为能与真正的名人共进晚餐,可能是做这档播客以来最酷的事情之一。
But I still think getting to have dinner with a real celebrity is probably one of the coolest things that has come from doing this podcast.
我觉得我无法超越这个经历。
I don't think I can beat that.
我的意思是,这纯属运气对吧?
I mean, it was luck, right?
又不是我被特意选中参加这个活动什么的。
Like it's not like I was selected for this whatever.
他们就是随口说'嘿我们要去吃饭',
Like they were like, oh, hey, we're going to dinner.
'你要一起来吗?'
Do you want to join us?
'对了,崔·帕克也会来',
And oh, by the way, Trey Parker is gonna be there.
我当时反应就是'好吧'。
And I was just like, okay.
是啊。
Yeah.
我现在想不出什么来。
I can't think of anything now.
我是说,我见过不少桌游界的名人吧。
I mean, I've met a lot of board game celebrities, I guess.
哦,对。
Oh, yeah.
那挺酷的。
So that's cool.
有没有哪些游戏是你能在发售前提前玩到或看到的,那种感觉特别棒的经历?
Have there been any games that you like got to see or try before they came out that like kind of felt special?
嗯,其实我做播客的同时也做视频。
Well, so the thing is like I do the podcast and also videos.
所以我觉得很多特别的经历更多是因为视频工作,而不是播客。
So I think a lot of the stuff that was special was more because of the videos I do than the podcast.
比如,我做了很多关于18xx系列游戏的视频,所以有段时间我算是18xx领域的代表人物。
Like, did a lot of videos on 18xx games, and so I was, like, the 18xx person for a while.
因此我在18xx社区里比较有名,还见到了Grand Trunk Games的Josh。
So I got to, like people in the 18xx community knew me more, and I got to see like, I met Josh from Grand Trunk Games.
他制作了新版的四国1889,我们现在是朋友,我帮他做了新版,看到了所有原型之类的,这很酷。
He made the new Shikoku 1889 version, and so I'm friends with him now, and like he I helped him with that new version and like got to see all the prototypes and stuff, so that was cool.
但这可能主要是因为我在做相关的视频内容。
But that was probably because like I was making videos about it.
我得说,我们俩确实都结交了一些桌游界的知名人士。
I will say that I think you and I have both become friends with people who are definitely famous in the world of board gaming.
我特别感激其中一些友谊,尤其是和这些年认识的游戏设计师们。
And I'm eternally grateful for some of those friendships, like especially with some of the game designers and other people that we've met over the years.
比如Jeff Engelstein已经成为我的挚友。
I'd say Jeff Engelstein has become a really good friend of mine.
每次他和妻子来拉斯维加斯,我们都会共进晚餐聚会。
Like whenever he and his wife come to Vegas, like we go out to dinner and we hang out.
而且杰夫是我认识的人中最聪明的之一。
And like Jeff is one of the smartest people I know on the planet.
他聪明绝顶,写的书非常棒,内容总是很酷,而且他以最棒的方式展现了一个超级书呆子的魅力。
Like he's so smart and his books are really awesome and his content is always really cool and he's just a huge nerd in like the best way possible.
所以我觉得能与这些恰好也身处桌游世界的超有趣人物建立友谊,实在是神奇至极。
So I think being able to forge friendships with other really interesting people who just happen to also be in the world of board games is so, so, so magical.
我无比感激这个播客给了我们这样的机会。
And I'm just infinitely grateful that the podcast has basically given us that opportunity.
我是说,如果没有播客,这些友谊还会发生吗?
I mean, would it have happened otherwise?
也许吧。
Maybe.
比如如果我们去参加桌游展会相遇,可能也会建立起一些类似的友谊。
Like, if we'd gone to a board game convention and met, like, I maybe would have forged some of those friendships anyway.
但我觉得正是因为我们的播客提高了知名度,才让更多人注意到了我们。
But I think just being more visible because of our podcast has made other people take note of us.
我们不算名人,但至少‘我听说过你’这种程度是有的。
We're not celebrities, but like, I've heard of you is a thing.
你不是个令人畏惧的无名小卒。
Like, you're not a scary non entity.
基本上你是个已知的存在。
You're a known quantity basically.
你确实存在。
You exist.
没错,你的存在是正面的。
Yeah, you exist in a good way.
我是说,早在Rich Sommer还在做他的桌游播客《纸板》时我就预言过。
I mean, called it when Rich Sommer was still doing his board game podcast cardboard.
我有次还打电话进去,因为是直播节目。
I called in one time because it was a live stream.
他当时直播他的播客,还让听众实时打电话进来。
Like, he he live streamed his podcast and had people call in live.
有一次他直播时,我正在午休。
And I was on my lunch break from work one time when he went live.
于是我打了电话进去,他立刻说‘哦,是桌游闪电战的Crystal’。
And so I called in and he was like, Oh, Crystal from board game Blitz.
我当时就想,Rich Sommer居然知道我是谁。
And I was like, Rich Sommer knows who I am.
Rich Sommer可是演过《广告狂人》的人啊。
Like Rich Sommer was on Mad Men y'all.
他可是货真价实的名人。
Like he's also like legitimately famous.
他仅凭声音就认出我,这让我震惊不已。
And he knew who I was from the sound of my voice and that blew my mind.
哇。
Wow.
我至今还没机会亲眼见到Rich本人。
I've still never gotten to meet Rich in person.
多年前我们本应在BGG展会上碰面,结果那年他没去成,至今我也没能亲眼见到他,但我希望有天能实现这个愿望,因为他本人也超有魅力。
We were supposed to meet up at BGG con years ago and then he didn't end up going that year and I've just never been able to meet him in person, but I hope to someday because he's also a delight.
好的。
Alright.
下一个问题来自Avron,他问:你对哪款游戏的看法改变最大?
Next question is from Avron, and they ask, what game or games has your opinion of changed the most?
是因为玩得太多、对手因素,还是其他原因促使了这种改变?
Was it overplay, opponents, otherwise that prompted the change?
所以我想这个问题... 嗯,说的是过去十年
So I guess this Yeah, is past ten
我们做这节目已经十年了,时间跨度确实很长。
we've been doing this for ten years, so a lot of time has passed.
我觉得我对一款被多数人视为现代经典桌游的游戏态度发生了180度大转弯,那就是《七大奇迹》。
I think I've done a weird three sixty on what most people would consider to be a modern classic board game and that is Seven Wonders.
当初我开始大量收藏桌游时,差不多是我们刚开播的时候,我买了《七大奇迹》并且玩得还算频繁。
When I first was really growing my collection, was around the time we started the podcast, I owned Seven Wonders and I played it semi frequently.
然后不知怎么的,我的大脑突然就觉得,我对这个游戏感到厌倦了。
And then, I don't know, like at some point my brain was just like, I'm bored of this game.
我不再喜欢它了。
I don't like it anymore.
并不是说这个游戏不好。
And it wasn't that the game was bad.
我只是不想再玩《七大奇迹》了。
I just I didn't want to play Seven Wonders anymore.
如果有人要玩《七大奇迹》,我就会说‘不了,谢谢’。
Like if somebody was playing Seven Wonders, was like, no, thank you.
没兴趣。
Not interested.
但现在我又完全回心转意了。
And I've completely come back around now.
我认为《七大奇迹》是一款设计非常优雅的游戏。
I think seven wonders is a very elegantly designed game.
随着时间的推移,随着我成为一名更懂行、更有经验的桌游玩家,我逐渐能更好地欣赏到它的精妙设计,也更享受游戏体验。
And over time and as I've become a more knowledgeable and experienced board gamer, I've been able to see the elegance in it, I think better, and enjoy the experience more.
我不太确定自己具体是怎么走过这段心路历程的,但它确实发生了。
And I'm not quite sure how I went on that journey exactly, but it happened.
我最近试玩了新出的《七大奇迹》骰子版,也非常不错。
And I just recently tried the new seven wonders dice, and it is also very good.
这反而让我更想玩原版《七大奇迹》了,因为它确实是一款非常扎实的游戏。
And it just makes me want to play regular Seven Wonders more too because it's it's just a really solid game.
其实我玩得不多,所以我就信你的评价吧。
I actually never like played it that much so I'll believe you.
好的。
Okay.
很好。
Good.
很高兴你在十年后终于信任我了。
I'm glad you trust me after ten years.
那你呢?
So what about for you?
我其实在看我们的'关于'页面,因为那是在我们开始播客之前写的,一直没更新过。
I was actually looking at our about page because that was written before we started the podcast and hasn't been changed.
天啊。
Oh my gosh.
它还是和以前一样吗?
Is it still the same from like
我认为描述可能相同,但我的很多喜好是相似的,只是我不像以前那样玩那么多主题欧式游戏了。实际上我们开始做播客时我还没接触18xx游戏,所以这也是个因素。
I the think the descriptions might be the same, but I think like a lot of my likes are similar, it's just I don't play as many I used to like thematic Euros a lot, and we actually started the podcast before I got into 18xx games, so that was kind of a thing too.
是的,后来我同时发现了18xx游戏,然后就开始更多地玩这类游戏而非欧式游戏。
Yeah, that happened I discovered with 18xx 18xx games alongside, yeah, And then kind of like started playing those more than euros.
不过我依然喜欢主题类欧式游戏。
But I still like thematic euro games.
我们刚开始做播客时这类游戏还没现在这么多。
There weren't as many back then when we started the podcast.
比如,主题类欧式游戏当时很罕见。
Like, thematic euros were a rarity.
现在这类游戏更多了。
Now there's more of them.
但我已经很久没玩18xx系列游戏了,这更多是时间问题。
But then I haven't played 18xx games in a long time now, but that's more like a time thing.
我最近根本没玩过任何重度游戏。
Haven't played any heavier games at all.
我也不像以前那样常玩双人游戏了,虽然我们过去经常玩。
I also don't play two player games as much anymore, and we used to play that a lot.
但这不代表我不喜欢它们。
But it's not that I don't like them.
所以我对这些游戏的看法没变,更多是我的生活发生了变化。
So my opinions of the games haven't changed, it's more like my life has changed.
你玩游戏的能力。
Your ability play.
游戏的类型已经改变了。
Types of games has changed.
是啊。
Yeah.
我是说,这就是
Mean, that's the
我的情况也一样。
case for me too.
我现在玩桌游的精力不如从前了。
I don't have as much mental capacity for board gaming that I used to.
疫情在这方面影响很大。
And the pandemic had a lot to do with that.
对我来说,疫情后的精神状态完全不同了。
Like, everything post pandemic for me mentally has been different.
所以在展会上,我通常能坚持几天专注玩几天桌游,但之后就会精疲力尽。
And so I find, like, at conventions, I can usually, like, hunker down and, like, get into it for a few days, but then I'm exhausted afterwards.
我想这可能只是因为我老了。
I think maybe that's just because I'm old now.
我不知道。
I don't know.
那时候我们多年轻啊。
Like, we were we were so young.
比如我30岁时...不对。
Like, I was 30 when well, no.
我们开始做播客时我应该是31岁,现在想想都觉得不可思议。
I would have been 31 when we started the podcast, which seems bananas to me now.
好吧。
Alright.
Niobari问,过去十年最好的电影是哪部?
Niobari asks, what was the best movie of the last ten years?
我列了个清单。
I made a list.
哦,你列了吗?
Oh, you did?
我还没回顾过去十年有哪些电影来列清单
I haven't looked at I what had came out in the last ten to make a
因为我觉得过去十年确实有很多好电影,其中有几部我特别钟爱。
list because there have been a lot of good movies, I think, that have come out in the past ten years and I have a few that I especially love.
我看的电影不算多。
I don't watch that many movies.
对我来说可能是《K-pop恶魔猎人》,因为那绝对是我看得最多的一部。
So for me, it's probably K pop Demon Hunters because that's like definitely my most watched one.
那部确实很棒。
It's really good.
是啊。
Yeah.
我也是。
I as well.
我经常看。
I a lot.
我真的很喜欢音乐电影,比如我非常喜欢迪士尼电影,但我也喜欢《Kpop Demon Hunters》里的所有歌曲。
I like like all the so yeah, I tend to like musical movies, like I like Disney movies a lot, but I like like all the songs in K pop Demon Hunters.
它们都非常朗朗上口,是热门金曲之类的。
All of them are very catchy and good hits and stuff.
所以很多时候音乐电影里会有几首歌我不太喜欢。
So a lot of times there's like a couple songs that I don't like as much in musical movies.
但在《Kpop Demon Hunters》里完全不是这样,这就是为什么它可能是我榜单上的第一名。
That's really not the case in Kpop Demon Hunters, that's why that's at the top of my list probably.
我得说,就视觉媒体而言,我现在更喜欢电视剧胜过电影。
I will say that I think at this point when it comes to visual media, I'm more of a fan of television than I am of movies.
我真的很喜欢过去十五年来那些精品电视剧逐渐形成自己独特风格的发展。
And I really like that prestige television shows have really come into their own over the past, like, fifteen years or so.
我觉得在那之前也有一些非常优秀的剧集,特别是在HBO这样的平台上。
I think, you know, there were some really good shows prior to that, especially on, like, HBO and things.
但我认为《绝命毒师》这部剧真正为电视行业打开了新局面,以前从未有过这样的突破,让人们意识到电影曾是演员们梦寐以求的舞台。
But I think Breaking Bad was kind of the show that really, like, broke things open for television in a way that hadn't been done before that people realized like, it feels like movies used to be the thing actors wanted to do.
对吧?
Right?
而现在人们渴望参与精品电视剧。
And now people wanna do prestige television.
能参演一部真正优秀的电视剧是件大事。
Like it's a big deal to be on a really good television show.
所以虽然电视节目更得我心,但这些年也确实有些惊艳的电影。
So while television I think has my heart for the most part, there have been some amazing movies.
我知道Nayabari只问了电影,但我准备给你列一堆。
I know that Nayabari only asked for movie, but I'm going give you a bunch.
近十年我最爱的电影。
My favorite movies from the last ten years.
我人生中最爱的电影就是这十年内上映的。
My favorite movie of all time came out in the last ten years.
所以这绝对是第一名,而且
So that's number one for sure and that's
哦,那很好。
Oh, that's good.
那是过去十年内的作品吗?
That was in the last ten years?
好的。
Okay.
是的,是在2016年。
Yeah, was in 2016.
接下来对我来说是《瞬息全宇宙》,这部
And then next up for me is Everything Everywhere All at Once, which
哦,我也喜欢《摘金奇缘》。
Oh, I I also like Crazy Asians.
哦对,《摘金奇缘》也在我的清单上,那部很棒。
Oh yeah, Crazy Rich Asians is on my list That was great.
杨紫琼简直就像女神一样。
Michelle Yeoh is just like a goddess.
她演的每部作品我都爱看。
I love her in everything.
我以前其实有点害怕看恐怖片,但《小丑回魂》第一部和第二部确实都是相当不错的电影。
I used to be really like kind of scared of and wouldn't do horror movies, but IT and IT Chapter Two are both actually really legitimately good movies.
现在我在看电视剧版《小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里》,也特别喜欢。
And I'm now watching the television series IT Welcome to Dairy and loving IT as well.
这些影视作品质量真的很高。
Like they're really good shows and movies.
严格来说《头脑特工队》是2015年上映的,所以我也算进来了。
And then Inside Out technically came out in 2015, so I'm counting that.
迪士尼出品。
Disney.
但现在是2025年底了,所以我算作近十年。
But this is the end of 2025, so like, I count as little 10.
我不
As I don't
我算上了
I'm counting it.
我们十年前做的是2015年的事
We we did ten years ago was 2015 kind of.
而我最后一部电影是深得我心的作品
And then my last movie is just one that has my heart.
这是部浪漫喜剧,叫《去年圣诞》,不知道有多少人看过,但我真的超级超级喜欢它
It's a rom com and it's called Last Christmas and I don't know how many people saw it but I love it so so so so so much.
我不能告诉你原因,否则会剧透
And I can't tell you why because it'll spoil the movie.
所以如果你喜欢圣诞电影和好的浪漫喜剧,我推荐它,但我不能告诉你原因
So if you like Christmas movies and you like good rom coms, I recommend it but I can't tell you why.
下个问题来自Cosmic Beat
Next question from Cosmic Beat.
最喜欢的和最不喜欢的桌游主题是什么?
Favorite and least favorite board game themes?
最不喜欢的对我来说还是很容易回答。
Least favorite is still so easy for me.
是农耕主题。
It's farming.
我超级讨厌任何农耕相关的东西——种庄稼太无聊了。虽然我喜欢动物,特别是可爱的动物,但单纯为了游戏得分而饲养动物?
I hate hate hate agrarian anything boring making crops and rate I love animals, like cute animals, but like just raising animals for the sake of points in a game?
无聊透顶。
Boring.
至少给我些可爱元素吧,如果非要用动物主题的话。但如果只是‘来干点农活吧’,我真的会无聊死。
Like give me a cute something at least if you've got animals but if it's just like here's some farming stuff to do, I'm so bored.
完全不感兴趣。
I don't want it.
简直让人翻白眼。
Like, ugh.
对我来说,游戏必须足够出色才能让我忽略这类题材。
The game has to be really good to get past something like that for me.
不过现在真的有那么多农场主题的游戏吗?
Are there that many farming games now though?
我也不知道。
I don't know.
我不清楚现在的情况。
I don't know about now.
我只是说任何这类游戏,即使是轻量级的卡牌游戏——比如最近确实出过一些以蔬菜等为主题的——每次看到这种游戏,我都在想:世界上明明有那么多题材可选,为什么非要选一堆蔬菜。
I'm just saying any game that were like, even if it's like a light card game, like there have been some games that came out, you know, with like veggies and other things and I'm every time I see one of those, I'm like, there's so many things in this world that you could pick that aren't a bunch of vegetables.
能不能别这样?
Can you please?
比如,我不想再玩到更多以蔬菜为主题的游戏了。
Like, I don't want more games with vegetables.
别再出现蔬菜了。
No more vegetables.
我觉得
I think
我最喜欢的桌游主题是时间旅行。
my favorite board game theme is time travel.
我想我之前应该提到过这个。
I think I've talked about this before.
时间旅行很酷。
Time travel is cool.
时间旅行就像是
Time travel is Like
通常游戏本身也得足够好才行。
usually, like the game has to be good too.
是啊。
I'm yeah.
如果只是单纯的主题噱头,那我对时间旅行就没那么热衷了——除非它真的听起来很酷。
Not as into like Like that's just if it's just theme and like that's the only pitch, then time travel is like, oh, that sounds cool.
我以前对太空题材也是这样,但现在太空游戏太多了。
I used to be like that with space, but now there's a lot of space games.
我觉得我现在已经不那么热衷了。
I don't think I'm like that anymore.
我在想最不喜欢的桌游主题,但实在想不出来,因为只要机制匹配,即使是无聊的主题我也能接受,那样就觉得很棒。
I'm trying to think of a least favorite board game theme and I can't really think of one because I'm fine with boring stuff as long as like, what I like is when the mechanics match it and then it's like, okay, cool.
我觉得我另一个最喜欢的主题是与艺术相关的任何题材,因为在这方面其实有很大的发挥空间。
I think one of my other, like my favorite themes is anything art related because there's actually a lot of room to play around there.
比如有些游戏是关于制作雕塑、陶器和绘画的,我最近刚玩了一个沙画游戏,里面配有彩色铅笔,你就像小时候那样往象征性的瓶子里装沙子——我小时候超爱这么玩,所以光是这个主题就让我兴奋不已,结果游戏本身也很有趣。
Like there's games about making sculptures and pottery and paintings and I actually just recently played sand art where the game is got colored pencils in it and you're literally filling a proverbial bottle with sand like you did when you were a kid and I loved doing that when I was a kid and so I was so excited about the theme and then the game was fun too.
这类东西真的让我很激动,因为它们感觉和其他游戏不一样。
That kind of stuff really gets me excited because it feels different than other games.
还有任何独特的东西,比如那些让我觉得‘哇,从没在游戏里见过这个’的创意,总能立刻抓住我的注意力。
Know, anything that's unique too, like anything that I'm like, oh, I've never heard of that in a game before, that will always get my attention.
是啊。
Yeah.
我们之前也讨论过这个话题。
We've talked about that before too.
我们超爱独特的东西。
We love a unique Yeah.
确实如此。
For sure.
好的。
Alright.
那么安德烈娅问,从你们最初几期到现在,制作播客的技术层面有哪些变化?
So Andrea asks, how has the tech side of making podcasts changed for you from your first episodes to now?
变化相当大。
It's changed quite a bit.
我们经历了多次调整。
We've gone through like multiple changes.
我们第一期节目有三个人参与录制。
So our first episode, we had three people.
卡西迪以前也是联合主持人,我们当时用Skype通话。
Cassidy used to be a co host too, and we talked on Skype.
天啊。
Oh gosh.
Skype现在依然
It Skype still
还存在吧,我想。
does, I think.
但说实话,Skype从来就不好用,只是当时那几乎是唯一的选择,
But like, Skype was never good, it just was really like kind of the only option at the time that like
对,是免费的选择。
Yeah, was was free option, yeah.
所以我们当时用Audacity录音,现在也还在用,不过我现在改用DarkAudacity了,因为Audacity被其他公司收购后做的改动我不喜欢。
And so, yeah, we would record in Audacity, which we still do, although I use DarkAudacity now because Audacity got bought out by like some other company and I didn't like the changes that they made.
不过确实。
But yeah.
所以我们各自录制自己的部分,现在依然如此,我还会在Skype上备份录音。
So then we we each record on our own end which we still do and I would record a backup audio on Skype.
后来我们从Skype换成了Zencast
So then we changed from Skype to we did Zencast for
一
a
段时间
bit.
对吧?
Right?
我们用了Zencastr
We did Zencastr.
是的
Yeah.
然后它开始收费了,我们就转用了I worked cheap
And then it started being paid and then we went to I worked cheap.
展开剩余字幕(还有 338 条)
是的。
Yes.
对。
Yep.
用过Zoom。
Did Zoom.
我们用了Zoom,然后就是
We did Zoom and then that was
很长一段时间我们
For a long time we
都用Zoom。
did Zoom.
没错。
Yeah.
但它会在40分钟后切断,所以你得分成多个会话。
But then it like cuts you off at forty minutes so you would have to like do multiple sessions.
然后我开始录制视频,这是个很大的转变。
And then I started recording video, so like that's a big change.
我以前也用Audacity编辑所有内容。
I used to edit everything on Audacity too.
当我开始做视频时,我开始在DaVinci Resolve里编辑,因为那是我现在用的视频软件。
When I started to do video I was I started editing in DaVinci Resolve because that's the video program that I use now.
我之前也用过其他软件,不过我们现在不谈视频。
I had used other ones before too, but we're not talking about video.
我们是在聊播客。
We're talking about podcast.
就像我做YouTube内容那样,我开始用DaVinci Resolve并逐渐上手,意识到或许也能用它来剪辑播客音频,因为我对视频编辑已经比较熟悉了。
So, like, with my YouTube stuff, like, I started using DaVinci Resolve and I got comfortable with that and I realized that I can probably edit the audio of the podcast in the video decently because I was, like, getting comfortable with editing video in it.
所以我就想,好吧。
And so I was like, okay.
我们可以录视频。
We can record video.
于是我们开始在Zoom上这样做,现在改用Discord或Videoninja、OBS Ninja。
So we started doing that on Zoom, and then now we use Discord or Videoninja, OBS Ninja.
我现在用OBS录制而不是Zoom,因为我想这样就不会有40分钟时长的限制,可以直接在OBS里录视频,效果不错。
I'm using OBS to record now instead of Zoom because I was like, oh, this won't have the forty minute cutoff, and can just record in OBS the videos and that works.
是啊。
Yeah.
确实很管用。
It definitely works.
技术层面大概就是这样。
That's most of the tech side.
网站之类的都是托比建的,所以我们用的是自托管。
The website and stuff, Toby made so we're self hosted.
这部分我们完全没改动过。
We haven't changed that at all.
比如托比搭建了托管服务,还做了网站,这些我也都没改过。
Like, Toby, like, made some hosting thing and he made the website and I haven't changed that either.
有时候我确实想要一些更新,但他们总是说‘无所谓啦’。
It was was like, sometimes I I kinda want some updates but then they're like, whatever.
我懂。
I know.
多年来唯一让我有点失落的是,其他使用第三方托管服务的播客主能获得各种很酷的数据统计,比如听众来自哪里、某个国家有多少人在听等等,而我们却完全不知道这些。
It's really the only thing that kind of has bummed me out over the years is other podcasters who use third party hosting services will have like all these cool stats that they know like where like where their listeners are from and how many people are listening in this country and wherever else and we just don't know.
是啊,我们...
Like, we Yeah.
我们确实能查到一些信息,但得不到那种详细的分析数据...
We can we can look up some things, but we don't have the type of analytics that Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
托比那里有些统计数据,不过他没有保存过去十年的完整记录。
Toby has some stats and stuff, but then it also he hasn't saved it for, like, all of the ten years.
而且每次都得让他去查了告诉我,后来我也懒得问了,反正也不是什么大事。
And, yeah, like, he has to look it up and tell me, and then I'm I, like, don't ask him because it's not that big of a deal.
不过话说回来,那些服务也要花钱,而我们很抠门。
But yeah, those also cost money and we're cheap.
是啊。
Yeah.
因为我们有条件这样。
Because we can be.
就像,其实也没有... 嗯。
Like, there's no Yeah.
我们一直秉持这样的理念:不需要的东西绝不花钱买。
We've we've always kind of been of the mindset that, we're not gonna pay for something if we don't need to.
而且确实,这种做法总体上对我们挺管用的。
And yeah, that has generally worked out okay for us.
不过嘛,我确实买了DaVinci Resolve的完整版。
Although, yeah, I did pay for the full version of DaVinci Resolve.
哦对了,我现在还会做文字转录。
Oh, Another thing is I'll also do, like, a transcript now.
我用的是那种自动字幕生成工具,嗯。
I use, like, the automatic captioning stuff Yeah.
然后我会通读一遍。
And then I read over it.
因为有时候它会识别错误。
Because sometimes it doesn't get it right.
它不能完全准确地理解我们说的话。
It doesn't understand us quite perfectly.
是啊。
Yeah.
我记得有次字幕直接显示成一些脏话。
I think one time like the caption was just like some bad words.
我当时就想,等等,我们根本没说过那些话。
I'm like, wait, we did not say that.
还好我会检查这些内容。
Like, good thing I'm reading over this.
嗯,我们转向在播客中加入视频这一改变,源于Ambie的剪辑方式,但我想也受到了我们做节目期间播客领域整体演变的影响。
Well, and us switching to having video as part of the podcast was a change that came because of the way Ambie was editing, but I think also was spurred by the way the podcasting landscape has also evolved in the time we've been doing the show.
就像我们在2015或2016年开播时,播客已经是非常成熟的形态,但视频播客还不常见——当时大多数人只做音频。而现在很多播客主的主要分发平台已经是YouTube了,他们把内容都放在那里。我们虽然起步时没走这条路,但后来意识到其中蕴含的价值。
Like podcasting was a very well established thing when we started the show in 2015 or 2016, but video podcasts weren't really like most people who were podcasting were just doing the audio and now there are a lot of podcasters who their primary way of distributing their podcast is on YouTube and like that's kind of where they put their content and we didn't start there, but we realized that there was some value to be had.
所以尽管我们播客的独立YouTube频道关注者远少于主频道——毕竟所有精彩内容比如视频都放在主频道,这很合理。
And so although of course our separate YouTube channel for the podcast has like almost no followers compared to our regular YouTube channel still because you put all your all the awesome stuff like your video content on the regular channel, which makes sense.
而我之前分开运营这两个频道,是因为YouTube当时还不支持播客功能,合并发布会拖垮我们的频道数据。
And I had split those up before because YouTube didn't do podcasts back then and it was like killing our channel.
YouTube啊。
So YouTube.
总之。
Anyway.
多年来YouTube的算法在多个方面都让我们头疼,说实话,面对这类问题你只能随遇而安。幸好我们从未真正指望把这变成职业。
YouTube's algorithms have been a thorn in our sides in a number of ways over the years and that, I mean honestly, you just, you gotta roll with the punches when it comes to that stuff and that's, yeah, we thankfully had never really had aspirations to turn this into a career.
这个爱好太小众了,这个领域容纳不了太多人。
The hobby is a little too niche for the space to be populated by a lot of people.
确实有人以制作桌游内容为生并且做得相当成功,但即便对做得很好的人来说,这也是个艰难的谋生方式。
There are people who make board game content for a living and are successful at that, but it's a rough living even for the people who are doing it well.
比如没有人能靠桌游内容发大财。
Like nobody out there is getting rich off board game content.
显然我们并不一定在乎变得富有,但你要知道,为杂货账单发愁、担心怎么支付日常开销是实实在在的问题。
Obviously, we don't necessarily care about being rich, but like, you know, worrying about where your grocery bill is how your groceries are gonna get paid for is a real thing.
所以我们一直觉得,不,我们得有正经工作,然后才兼顾做播客。
And so I think we always were just like, no, no, we're gonna have real jobs and then we'll also do the podcast.
好的。
Okay.
下个问题来自Uncle Gramps。
Next question from Uncle Gramps.
如果要选一款被低估或鲜为人知的桌游推荐给大家,你会选哪款?
If you could pick one underappreciated or lesser known board game that you would want people to know about, what would it be?
我们俩已经无数次讨论过《罗塞塔:失落的语言》,我依然认为这款游戏的知名度远远不够,其实会有很多人爱上它。
Well, you and I have talked endlessly about Rosetta the Lost Language and I still contend that that game is not known by enough people and there are lots of people out there who would really love it.
它并不适合所有人,但有很多不了解这款游戏的人会爱上它。
It's not for everybody, but there are lots of people who don't know that game who would love it.
是啊。
Yeah.
对我来说,我之前提过《悲剧循环者》并做过相关视频,这就是我心中那款鲜为人知的桌游。
And for me, I've talked about Tragedy Looper before and I've made videos on it, but that's like my lesser known board game.
这是一款时间循环元素浓厚的推理游戏,所以肯定不适合所有人。
It's a time loop heavy deduction game, so it's not definitely not for everyone.
但对于适合它的玩家来说,这游戏真的很棒。
But for the people it is for, it's really good.
如果我们想找一款容易上手的游戏,我近几年常推荐的是《Queens To Be or Not To Be》。
If we're looking for something approachable, the one that I tend to bring out over the past few years is Queens To Be or Not To Be.
它在疫情期间有点被埋没了,但其实是款超级有趣的游戏——用俄罗斯方块般的拼块采花引蜂酿蜜,这种板块拼接机制简直绝妙。
It kind of just fell to the wayside during the pandemic and is a really, really fun game with like tetrimino pieces and you're picking flowers and attracting bees to them and making honey and it's tiling and it's so so so good.
每次我教别人玩,他们都说从没听说过这游戏,玩起来却惊叹'哇,这真的超有趣'。
Every time I teach it to people they're like I've never even heard of this before and then they are like oh wow this is really fun.
所以我觉得大家应该多关注这款游戏。
So it's one that I think people should keep an eye out for.
哦,他还问,你梦想中的节目嘉宾会是谁?
Oh, he also asked, who would your dream guest be for the show?
这个问题要看我们说的‘梦想’是指对桌游内容来说会很棒的人选,还是单纯我们想见的人,你知道的,因为这里面有很多不同角度——确实有些与桌游沾边的名人会很有趣。
Now this is one of those things where are we saying dream as in would be amazing for board game content or we just want to meet them or you know, like there's a whole bunch of different angles because like, yeah, I think there are some legitimate celebrities who are board game adjacent who would be fun.
我想选个看起来有可能请到的人。
I want to pick somebody that seems gettable.
对吧?
Right?
就是,在现实可能性范围内的。
Like, like, within the realm of possibility.
所以我提名布伦南·李·马利根,以dropout.tv内容闻名的那位。
And so I am going to say Brennan Lee Mulligan, famous for dropout dot TV content.
他是个桌游玩家。
He is a board gamer.
他简直是游戏《约会万物》里棋盘游戏的配音,这让我笑翻了。
He's literally the voice of the board games in the game date everything, which cracks me up.
就像你可以在游戏《约会万物》里和所有东西约会一样
Like you can date everything in the game Date Everything as
那个标题是电子游戏?
the That title video game?
对,就是电子游戏《约会万物》。
Yeah, the video game Date Everything.
我...嗯。
I've Yeah.
当你的棋盘游戏活过来时,它们的声音就是他配的。
The voice of your board games when they come to life.
我觉得他会是个非常有趣的采访对象,或者甚至是Dropout的CEO Sam Reisch,我知道他也是个超级游戏迷。
And I think he would be a really fun person to interview or even Sam Reisch who is the CEO of Dropout, like I know he's a huge super nerd too.
我觉得和他聊天会很有趣,因为他既聪明又宅。
I think he would be really fun to talk to because he's smart and nerdy.
我觉得这些人会成为非常棒的嘉宾。
I think those guys would would make for some amazing guests.
我想,尼尔·帕特里克·哈里斯应该
I think, I guess Neil Patrick Harris is
对。
yeah.
尤其是在解谜方面。
For the puzzle stuff too especially.
没错。
Yeah.
他...我也特别想和他聊聊
So like he's I also so want to talk
问问他第二关有多变态,真的,我要当面质问尼尔:拜托,这合理吗?
to him about how horrible box two was and genuinely I want to I want to question Neil and be like, come on.
是啊。
Yeah.
比如第一个盒子。
So like Box one.
可能是这样的。
It might be possibly.
他确实。
He's yeah.
他他做了第一个盒子和第二个盒子。
He he's made box one, box two.
他确实喜欢魔术。
He does likes magic.
他喜欢密室逃脱。
He likes escape rooms.
他上过《逃脱》这个播客节目。
He's been on escape this podcast.
嗯,他上过很多密室逃脱相关的播客节目。
Well, he's been on a lot of escape room podcasts.
如果我们开始多聊些密室逃脱的话题,说不定能请到他。
So if we like started talking about more Escape Room stuff, then maybe we get him.
而且他确实涉猎广泛,参与过一些密室逃脱桌游的设计,我记得在某个游戏的制作名单里看到过他的名字,就是我之前提到过的那款。
And yeah, know he's he's done a lot of like he's done some of the Escape Room board games too, because I remember seeing his name in the credits of one of those that I got I talked about.
我觉得这会是个很棒的采访,毕竟我从小看《天才小医生》长大,也很喜欢《老爸老妈的浪漫史》,对他的作品很熟悉。
I mean, like, I think it would be a really neat interview too because like I watched Doogie Howser growing up and I loved How I Met Your Mother and so I'm familiar with Yeah.
就是他在《Yes》之外的那些作品。
Like his work outside of Yes.
天啊,我都好久没想起《博士》了。
Oh my gosh, I haven't thought about Doctor.
《恐怖博士的欢唱博客》真是好久没看了。
Horrible's sing along vlog in so long.
现在真想重温一遍。
Now I want to go rewatch it.
好的,Nyabari提问:在这些AMA中,你希望被问到什么问题?
Okay, Nyabari asks, what question do you wish you got asked during these AMAs?
我觉得这多半是个玩笑,但说实话,我不确定我们在征集问题时有什么特别期待的内容。
I think this was mostly a joke, but I honestly, I don't know if we have any specific things that we're hoping for when we solicit questions from people.
我们想给大家一个直接与我们互动的机会。
We want to give you all the opportunity to directly engage with us.
显然,我的意思是,你们随时可以在Discord或其他地方这样做,但我们有时也喜欢用不那么正式的方式聊天,而不仅仅是围绕桌游展开。
Like obviously, I mean, you can do that anytime in our Discord or whatever else, but we like having a little bit of a less structured way to have a conversation sometimes that isn't just around board games.
所以这给了我们这样的机会。
So this gives us that chance.
是啊。
Yeah.
我也想不出什么好问题。
I can't think of a good question either.
就像我有时候也想不出好答案一样。
Just like I can't think of good answers sometimes.
你的问题总是很棒。
Your question is always great.
但就像任何我知道答案的问题都会是个好问题。
But like any question that's that I know the answer to would be a good question.
好吧。
Alright.
Gameritis Guy问:过去250期节目中最令人意外的事情是什么?
Gameritis Guy asked, what has been the most surprising thing that has happened in the last 250 episodes?
要回顾这么多期节目内容。
So many episodes to think back through.
其实我觉得这个问题我有个不错的答案。
I actually think I have a decent answer for this one.
真的吗?
Really?
而且这和我们录制第一期前讨论过的事情有关。
And it relates to something that we discussed before we recorded episode one.
那个
That
是双周更新吗?
were bi weekly?
我们之前已经提到过所有技术相关的内容,以及我们基本上是如何录制两个不同版本的音频的。
So we already mentioned all the tech stuff earlier and how we record two different versions of our audio basically.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
在我们录制第一期节目之前,我们团队就讨论过,意识到技术可能在某个时刻出问题,导致我们丢失某一期节目。
And we before we ever recorded our first episode, we had a discussion as a group that we recognized that at some point technology might fail us and we we might lose an episode.
比如我们可能完整录制了内容,但由于故障或其他原因,音频文件可能会丢失。
Like we might fully record something and then because of a glitch or whatever that we may lose the audio for it.
即使我们进行了双重录制或其他预防措施,之前也丢失过单条音轨,不得不使用备份。
Even if we were doing the double recording or whatever else And we have lost single audio tracks before and had to use backups.
但在250期节目中,我们实际上从未丢失过任何完整的一期。
But in 250 episodes, we've never actually lost any episodes.
我们从未需要完全重新录制任何内容,这真的很令人惊讶。
Like we've never had to completely rerecord any of our content And that's shocking.
天啊。
Oh gosh.
哦,不。
Oh, no.
别这样。
Don't do that.
别这样。
Don't do that.
说实话,安比,我想把功劳归给你,因为你负责了很多技术后勤工作。
I and I honestly, like, Ambie, I want to give you credit for that because you're the one handling a lot of the, like, technical logistics.
所以显然我认为你应该得到很多赞誉,但我们当时真的很害怕丢失音频。
And so, obviously, I think you deserve a lot of the kudos here, but we were just terrified of losing audio, I think.
因此我们非常谨慎,这并不是说那些丢失过内容的播客主就不够谨慎。
And so we were very diligent and that's not to say that podcasters who have ever lost content weren't diligent.
我不是这个意思
I'm not trying to say that but
我确实差点就那样了。
I've definitely almost it.
我们曾经很接近那种情况。
We've got close.
我记得有一次我没保存就直接退出了。
I think one time instead of saving, I just exited.
哦,我记得那件事。
Oh, I remember that.
然后你删掉了
And then you deleted
我当时就说,不行。
I was like, no.
不过后来我有备份。
But then I had the backup.
所以
So
是啊。
Yeah.
我们曾几近丢失,但从未真正完全丢失过任何内容。
We've come close, but we've never actually lost any content like in its entirety.
说实话,十年250集节目能做到这点简直不可思议。
And for ten years and 250 episodes, that seems impossible, honestly.
要是十年前有人告诉我们能成功,我们绝对会嗤之以鼻。
If you had told us ten years ago that we would actually succeed, we would have been like, hell no.
好吧。
Okay.
Lance问:你们能不靠规则书教会多少种游戏?
Lance asked, how many games could you teach without the rule book?
行。
Okay.
不过这里有个前提——所有规则都必须完全正确吗?
Well, so here's the caveat is do all the rules have to be correct?
因为哦,我全都能教。
Because Oh, I could teach all of them.
只是教得不对。
It's just not correctly.
呃,不行。
Well, no.
我是说,我觉得不用规则书的话,我大概能教会很多游戏。
I'm saying like, I think I could mostly teach a lot of games without their rule books.
但如果不能用规则书来澄清或查细节,我想我会搞错一些东西。
Now, if I couldn't use the rule books to clarify things or look little details up, I think I would get some stuff wrong.
但如果必须硬猜的话,我估计大概能不用规则书教两三百个游戏。
But if I had to, like, guess, I would say probably two or 300 games that I I could I could likely teach without their rule books.
其中很多会是轻量级卡牌游戏或小盒游戏——比如《星际迷航:崛起》这种没规则书我可教不了人。
And a lot of them are gonna be lighter card games or smaller box games like they're I'm not teaching Star Trek Ascendancy to anybody without the rule book.
说实话,就算拿着规则书,我也教得够呛。
In fact, even with the rule book, I'm barely teaching it.
不过确实,我觉得比大多数人以为的要多。
But yeah, I think more than most people would assume.
我认为如果你是桌游爱好者,我敢打赌大多数人掌握的游戏规则比他们以为的要多。
I think if you're a hobby board gamer, I bet most people know the rules to more games than they think.
对我来说,我本来想的是两三个,因为以前记得更多些。
Well, for me, I I was thinking like two or three because I think it used to be more.
好吧。
Okay.
比如,我总是需要查阅说明书来确认设置步骤之类的。
Like, I always have to check it for setup and stuff.
但严格来说,设置环节其实不算教学的一部分。
Well, but then it's so it does teaching so the setup is not technically teaching it though.
对吧?
Right?
假设你是在边教边玩的情况下。
Well, assume like you're teaching and playing.
我是说,游戏设置也是游戏的一部分。
I mean, setup is part of like the game.
但从技术上讲,如果别人拿出规则书正确设置了整个游戏,然后你过去不用规则书就教会了他们,这仍然符合
But it's still technically, if someone else got the rule book out and used the rule book to properly set the whole game up and then you walked over and taught it without the rule book, it's still within the spirit of the
问题在于,如果别人完成了设置并阅读了规则,然后你过去和他们一起玩,这也可以算是你在教他们很多
question Well, of if someone else got the setup and read the rules and then you went over and played it with them, that's also you teaching them a Well, lot
那其实也是你在教他们。
of that's you teaching it to them though.
嗯,你教了他们一点,然后他们自己阅读规则。
Well, you teach them a little bit and then they read the rules.
所以对我来说,我的定义是我必须亲自完成设置。
So I For me, my definition is that I would have to also set it up.
我以前知道更多规则,但很久没玩那些游戏了,所以对很多规则都生疏了。
And I used to know it for more, but like, I haven't played a lot of those games, so I'm like rusty on a lot of them.
比如《心灵游戏》,我很确定我能行,但我不太记得具体设置了
So, like, the mind, I'm pretty sure I could do it, but like, I don't I know like the setup was
你绝对可以
You could absolutely
每人说谎次数不同,但我忘了是8次还是12次
Lies per person, but then I forget like eight or 12.
卡片上可能有写,所以也许吧
It might have it on the card, so maybe.
但就像...你完全可以
But like You could totally
一旦拿出来你就会想起来的
you'd you'd remember once you got it out.
也许吧
Maybe.
这要看情况
It depends.
比如玩家数量不同,以及每位玩家有多少个等级
Like, the different number of players and how many how many levels there are per per player.
问题就在这儿。
That's the thing.
我觉得我现在就能玩《炸弹专家》,因为这是我们最近常玩的游戏。
I think I could do Bombbusters right now because that's, like, the game that we've been playing a lot.
是啊。
Yeah.
Lance还问过,我们赠送最多的游戏是什么?
Lance also asked, what's been our most gifted game?
就是问我们最常送给别人的游戏是哪个?
As in, which game do we gift to others the most?
对我来说,这是我的第一个冒险游戏《寻找巨龙》。
For for me, this is my first adventure, Finding the Dragon.
我想我以前在播客里提到过这个,还做过相关视频,这是个给小朋友玩的RPG类自选冒险游戏。
I think I've talked about this on the podcast before, I've also made videos about it, but this is a choose your own adventure, like RPG type thing for little kids.
其实孩子们也不一定非要那么小。
They don't have to be that little I guess.
但我确实在孩子两岁时给他们读过这本书,它大概只有三页。
But I I read it to my kids when they were two years old and it has like three pages.
你翻动书页,让他们做选择。
You flip it and you let them choose.
他们用手指点选要进行的选项,然后翻到对应页面,或者翻开那页看看会发生什么。
They point and pick which one they're doing and then flip to that page or like flip that page over and see what happens.
他们非常喜欢,其他孩子也很喜欢,所以我把它作为礼物送给很多人,尤其是当他们的孩子两三岁的时候。
They really loved it and other kids like it too and so like I've gifted it to a lot of people like when their kids are two or three or whatever.
这是个很成功的礼物选择。
That's been a successful gift.
我觉得《Just One》是我经常送给别人的游戏,因为它容易上手又超级有趣。
I think Just One has been a game that I've definitely gifted to a lot of people because it's approachable and super fun.
我向很多人推荐过这个游戏,他们都很喜欢。
And I've introduced people to it and they've liked it.
所以之后我就会把它作为礼物送出去。
And so then I'll gift it.
《Strike》这款游戏我也送给过不少人,通常是在他们和我一起玩过之后。
And Strike, I've also gifted to a number of people, usually after they've played it with me.
基本上,如果有人和我玩过这些游戏并且玩得很开心,我就会说‘好了,现在这是你自己的那份’。
But yeah, basically, if people play one of those games with me and have fun with it, I'm like, okay, now here's your own copy.
嗯。
Yeah.
我觉得其他那些游戏,大多数时候我们不会...我是说我们会送掉很多旧游戏之类的,但不会送同一款游戏的多份拷贝,因为我们通常没有那么多。
I think like for those other games, like most of the time we don't I mean, we give away a lot of our old games and stuff, but not like multiple copies of the same game because usually we don't have that.
不过,我之所以选儿童游戏是因为我经常给孩子们买礼物。
But, yeah, the reason mine was a kid's game is because like I tend to buy gifts for children more often.
是啊。
Yeah.
好吧。
Alright.
最后一个问题来自Taz Cat 24。
The final question is from Taz Cat 24.
过去十年里你经历了哪些重要的里程碑事件?
What milestones have gone by for you in the last ten years?
天哪。
Oh my gosh.
很多。
A lot.
我们是要先说完你的再说完我的,还是怎么安排?你想怎么做?
Do we wanna like do all of yours and all then all of mine or what how do you wanna do it?
按时间顺序来。
Chronologically.
我们能按时间顺序来吗?
Can we can we chronologically?
我不知道。
I don't I don't know.
嗯,比如,我在播客开始前就结婚了,然后我就
Well, so like, I got married before the podcast started, and then I was like
我也是,但我没有
Me too, but I don't
现在没什么事可做。
have anything to do now.
我是说,因为我办了自己的婚礼,策划了整个婚礼之类的事情,那段时间非常忙碌,然后我就觉得,现在突然有了这么多空闲时间。
I mean, well, because like I did my wedding, I planned my whole wedding and stuff, and that was very busy, and then I was like, you know, I have all this free time now.
所以后来就开始做播客了。
So then, started a podcast.
我是说,对啊,那你是什么时候结婚的?
I mean, yeah, I, so what year did you get married?
2015年。
2015.
好的,我是在2014年结的婚
Okay, so and I had gotten married in 2014
然后
and so
是啊,我们俩都是新婚不久,然后觉得无聊,就决定和陌生人一起开个播客。
then yeah, both of us were relatively newly married and then went, yeah, we're bored, let's start a podcast with some strangers.
就这样,故事开始了。
And so that was the beginning.
后来我又搬了好几次家。
And then, I mean, I've moved multiple times.
我们刚开始做节目时,卡西迪的女儿还是个婴儿。
When we started the show, Cassidy's daughter was an infant.
哦,对。
Oh, yeah.
刚出生没多久。
Was born and Yeah.
然后我们
Then we And
所以她两个月后就
so Like she two got months after.
是啊。
Yeah.
于是我们见证了卡西迪女儿成长过程中的每一个新阶段。
So Cassidy's daughter started growing up and we got to see the newness of that.
后来卡西迪退出了。
And then Cassidy stopped.
她离开了节目。
She left the show.
卡西迪在节目开播两三年后离开了,因为生活变得太忙碌。
Cassidy left the show after a Two couple of or three years after we started life just got a little bit too busy for her.
虽然她离开很久了,但我们依然爱她。
And we still love her even though she's been gone for now a way long time.
我们偶尔还会收到邮件。
We still get emails occasionally.
我记得网上某个地方还留着我们三个人的名字,所以至今仍会收到同时发给我们三人的邮件——尽管她早已不在节目里了。
I think there's somewhere on the internet like that still has all three of our names because we still sometimes get emails addressed to all three of us even though she hasn't been on the show in forever.
网站上关于页面还有她的信息,写着前主持人。
Site has her on the about page, it says former host.
哦,但人们可能不会注意到这个,是啊。
Oh, but people might not pay attention to that Yeah.
然后你的儿子们
Then your boys were
出生了。
born.
是的。
Yes.
我有了孩子。
I had kids.
我怀孕了。
I got pregnant.
那是个重要里程碑。
That was a milestone.
然后我分娩了,那是另一个重要时刻。
And then I gave birth and that was another milestone.
是双胞胎。
To twins.
对,双胞胎。
Yeah, twins.
在你怀孕之前,我不知道同卵双胞胎不是遗传因素决定的,那完全是随机发生的,对吧?
I did not know prior to you getting pregnant that identical twins were not a genetic thing, that it's just a random happenstance, right?
或者怎么说都行。
Or whatever.
是啊。
Yeah.
比如异卵双胞胎可能是遗传的。
Like fraternal twins are can be genetically passed down.
但同卵双胞胎基本上总是偶然现象。
But identical twins are always just like a fluke basically.
我觉得如果做试管婴儿之类的,同卵双胞胎的概率也会增加。
I think there might be like if you do IVF or something, there's like an increase in probability of identical twins too.
我不确定为什么。
I'm not sure why.
哦,真的吗?
Oh really?
好吧。
Okay.
我研究过一些,但不确定,可能是分裂几率更高,但同卵双胞胎就是卵子分裂形成的。
I did some studies on it, but I don't know, I guess it has more chance of splitting, but the identical twins are just when the egg splits.
不过异卵双胞胎的遗传因素是通过母亲传递的,比如更可能多排出一个卵子,所以这算是母亲的遗传特质。
But I guess the genetic thing with fraternal twins is that it passes down through the mom that like, there's more chance of an extra egg coming out, and so I guess that's a genetic thing through the mom.
是啊。
Yeah.
但我们很幸运。
But we were lucky.
我是说,我能分清你家的两个男孩,而且我总为此感到骄傲,比如当我知道谁是谁的时候。
I mean, I can tell your boys apart and I'm always so proud of it, like when I know who is who.
而且他们现在性格已经非常鲜明了。
And they have very distinct personalities at this point.
是啊。
Yeah.
但即使在他们还很小的时候,我第一次...我就想,哦,我知道哪个是凯文,哪个是罗伊。
But like, even when they were still pretty young, when I first like, I was like, Oh, I know which one is Kevin and I know which one is Roy.
我当时特别为自己骄傲。
I was so proud of myself.
因为我从不想搞混,因为我知道那些男孩会纠正我——你家孩子们特别机灵,他们会说'不对',所以我就想我绝不能弄错。然后2020年就来了。
Because I never wanted to screw it up because I like I knew that those boys would correct me like your kiddos are on the ball and they would be like, No, I was like, I'm not gonna mess it So then 2020 happened.
没错,那确实是个大事件。
Yes, that was that was big.
2020年确实是个重要年份,尤其对我而言。当然,我是说疫情对每个人影响都很大。
2020 was a really big year, especially for me and not like, I mean, the pandemic was huge for everybody.
但我在2020年还离婚了,并搬进了自己买的房子,这虽然很可怕,但也非常令人兴奋。
But I, in 2020 also got divorced and moved into my own house that I purchased by myself, which was terrifying, but also really exciting.
离婚在当时显然不是件开心的事,但最终证明这对我和我的生活都是件好事。
And getting divorced was obviously not like a happy thing at the time, but it ended up being a really good thing for me and my life.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
这让我得以与过去认识的一个人重新联系,他现在成了我的丈夫。
And it allowed me to reconnect with somebody from my past who is now my husband.
耶。
Yay.
我再婚了。
I got remarried.
简直像做梦一样
Literally lost
实现了人生里程碑。
Made a milestone.
是啊。
Yeah.
没错。
Yeah.
所以我现在40岁,已经是第二次婚姻了。
So I'm now 40 years old and on my second marriage.
不过值得高兴。
But yay.
但我的两个侄子也都是过去十年里出生的。
But both of my nephews were also born in like the past ten years.
我的侄子们一直在长大,还在学习玩桌游。
Like I, my nephews were grow have been growing up and learning board games.
我去看望他们的时候,你们搬了家,你的孩子们也开始上学了。
When I've been visiting them, you moved, your boys started school.
是啊。
Yeah.
就像,他们也在成长,就像其他人一样在不断成长。
Like, They've like, been growing too, just like everyone else has been growing.
这些孩子都在不断长大。
All these kids keep growing.
我只是觉得,这既让人伤感又美好,因为他们小时候特别可爱,但能和他们进行真正的对话也很棒。
I just, and it's both like sad and wonderful at the same time because they're so cute when they're little, but then it's also really neat to be able to have like actual conversations with them too.
是啊。
Yeah.
他们小时候可爱但也挺难带的。
They're cute but like hard when they're little.
我们总看到两三岁的孩子,这个阶段外表最可爱,但也最难应付,因为他们还不太会好好沟通。
We keep seeing like people like two and three, two to three is like the peak cuteness just visually, but also like very tough to deal with because they're not like really communicating well.
对,他们看起来没那么可爱了,但——
Yeah, they're not as cute visually but they're
不,我还是觉得他们挺可爱的,不过——
No, I still think they're pretty cute but
不想
don't want
处理其他那些事情。
to deal with the rest of the stuff.
我只看到了可爱的一面。
I just get to see the cuteness.
是啊,但如果你看三年前的照片——Facebook总给我推送这些——他们那时候真是可爱极了。
Yeah, but if you look back at pictures like from three years ago, which Facebook always shows me, they were so cute.
好吧,或许怀旧就到此为止吧。
Well, perhaps that's enough reminiscing.
我们这期节目肯定已经很长了,但我不想老调重弹,可我还是要说,我无比感激你Ambi,也感谢听众们给我们做这档节目的机会,因为它以我意想不到的方式改变了我的生活,也在很多方面丰富了我的人生。
We're definitely, this is going to be a long episode already, but I don't want to sound like a broken record, but I am so, so, so thankful and grateful to you, Ambi, and to our listeners for giving us the opportunity to make this show because it has changed my life in ways that I did not expect and has enriched my life in a lot of ways as well.
所以我真的非常非常感谢你,感谢他们,也感谢我们能坚持做这件事近十年之久。
And so I am just really, really grateful for you and for them and for the fact that we've been able to do this for almost ten years now.
是啊。
Yeah.
本周的《桌游闪电战》就到这里。
And that's it for this week's Board Game Blitz.
访问我们的网站boardgameblitz.com获取更多内容和链接。
Visit our website boardgameblitz.com for more content and links.
本期节目由灰狐游戏赞助播出。
This episode was sponsored by Grey Fox Games.
《吸血鬼幸存者》桌游的延迟众筹仍在开放中。
Late pledges are still available for Vampire Survivors the board game.
千万别错过在这款由Emerson Matsuchi带来的惊艳新作中化身弹幕地狱的机会。
Don't miss your opportunity to be the bullet hell in this amazing new game from Emerson Matsuchi.
别忘了在greyfoxgames.com选购最后一刻的节日礼物——像您这样的闪电骑士使用结账代码Blitz10可享全单九折优惠,包括独家商品。
And don't forget to pick up some last minute holiday gifts at greyfoxgames.com, where Blitzketeers like you get 10% off your entire cart, including exclusives when you use the code Blitz 10 at checkout.
通过节目说明中的链接加入Discord上的闪电骑士社区,参与游戏之夜、讨论等活动。
Join the Blitzketeer community on Discord for game nights, discussions, and more by following the link in the show notes.
请在您的播客平台为我们评分评论以支持节目。
Support the show by leaving us a rating and review on your podcast provider.
如果你非常喜欢我们并想通过金钱支持我们以获取一些酷炫福利,请立即访问我们的Ko-fi页面:ko-fi.com/boardgameblips。
And if you like us a lot and want to support us monetarily and get some cool perks, check out our Ko fi at ko-fi.com/boardgameblips today.
我们的主题曲由安德鲁·莫罗创作。
Our theme song was composed by Andrew Morrow.
下次见。
Until next time.
52万5600个花絮。
525,600 bloopers.
52万5000个。
525,000.
它来了。
It's here.
五十二万五千六百分钟。
Five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes.
你如何衡量一个播客职业生涯?
How do you measure a podcasting career?
再见,各位。
Bye, everyone.
时不时地,我要打喷嚏了,等一下。
Semi frequently, I'm gonna sneeze, hold on.
当时就像,好吧,卡住了。
It was like, okay, was stuck.
它消失了。
It's gone.
我们可能真有那么多花絮。
We might have had that many bloopers.
很可能。
Probably.
老实说。
Honestly.
250期节目里,我们已经取得了525,000次成功。
In 250 episodes, we've had 525,000 success.
听起来差不多。
That sounds about right.
是啊。
Yeah.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。