本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
嘿,你好。
Hey there.
欢迎来到《桌游热评》。
Welcome to Board Game Hot Takes.
我的名字
My name
是蒂姆。
is Tim.
这是克里斯。
And this is Chris.
这是亚当。
This is Adam.
今天,我们要庆祝刚刚过去的2025年。
And today, we're gonna be celebrating 2025, the year that just passed.
每年我们都会为上一年颁发年度奖项,回顾上一年的一些热门游戏,也可能包括一些失败之作,这些游戏大多是在那一年发布的。
Every year, we do our annual awards for the previous year where we take a look at some of the biggest hits and maybe some misses from the previous year, games that were mostly published that year.
我们还会看看一些对我们来说今年最棒的游戏,比如那些对我们来说是新游戏、最棒的新游戏。
We also look at a little bit about some of the games that were just best to us for the year, you know, like new to us and and best games new to us.
但今年最受瞩目的2025年度最佳游戏奖项也会在今天揭晓,所以请继续关注。
But the coveted best games of 2025 awards are gonna be happening today as well, so stick around for that.
最后,我们或许还会稍微回顾一下,谈谈我们希望从2026年的游戏里获得什么。
And maybe a little bit of, I don't know, a little bit of retrospection at the end of the episode and what we wanna what we wanna get out of 2026 from gaming.
感谢大家加入我们,共同度过又一个精彩的《桌游热评》播客年份。
So thank you all for joining us for another fantastic year of the board game hot takes podcast.
让我们开始吧。
Let's kick it off.
今天我们要做的事情是这样的。
So here's what we're gonna do today.
非常直接明了。
Pretty straightforward.
我们会直接进入奖项环节,但当我们谈到最佳游戏时,也会回顾一下去年的评选结果,看看它们在我们心中是否依然经得起考验。
We're gonna jump right into the awards, but when we get to the best games, we are gonna take a look at last year's picks and see how they've held up for us as well.
所以,我能指出一点吗?既然我们现在正式进入2026年了,那么《2001太空漫游》这部影片已经过去25年了?
So And can I just point out that now now that we're officially in 2026, that 2001, as in 2001 A Space Odyssey, was twenty five years ago?
不行。
No.
你不能这么说。
You cannot point that out.
二十五年前根本没有出版过任何东西,但那个明亮、闪亮的星际未来,却已经是二十五年前的事了。
Nothing was published twenty five years ago, but that the bright, shiny, interstellar future was twenty five years ago.
每当我们进入新的一年,我都会想到这一点,这真的让我感到震惊。
Every time we get into a new year, I think about that, and it just it just shocks me.
是啊。
Yeah.
谢谢,克里斯。
Thanks, Chris.
这真的给本期节目泼了盆冷水。
That that really brought a damper down on the episode.
谢谢。
Appreciate it.
所以,你知道,我总喜欢在这些节目中提到的一点是,显然我们并没有玩上一年的每一款游戏。
So, you know, one of the things I always like to mention in these is that, obviously, we didn't get to play every game from the last year.
所以这份列表只是我们有机会玩过的最爱游戏。
So this is just the list of our favorites from the that we that we had a chance to play.
这份列表上遗漏了很多游戏,希望明年我们能有机会玩到更多。
There's a lot missing on this list, many more that hopefully will get a chance to play into the coming year.
因此,今年我个人做了一件事——我不确定你们其他人有没有这样做——我给自己留了一点灵活性:如果一款游戏是在2024年底发布的,我就把它算进2025年的榜单里,因为这样能给我一点余地,或许能涵盖一些我们去年年初还没来得及讨论的游戏。
And that's why one of the things I did this year personally, I don't know how much you guys did, but I kind of allowed myself a little flexibility to say if a game was published, like, late twenty twenty four, I'd kinda count it in the 2025 list because, you know, gave me a little bit of of of range there and and maybe pick up some games that we didn't get to talk about at the beginning of last year.
克里斯正在对我摇头。
Chris is shaking his head at me.
所以,蒂姆在谈规则的灵活性,亚当,你觉得这不有点讽刺吗?
So Tim Tim talking about rules flexibility, Adam, does this strike you as just a a little bit ironic?
蒂姆总是那个提出家规、自己发明玩法的人。
Tim is always the one throwing in house rules and making up his own ideas of how he wants to run things.
所以,好吧,我们就这么办吧,蒂姆。
So, yeah, I guess we'll do it that way, Tim.
好的。
Alright.
灵活性是给傻瓜的,兄弟。
Flexibility is for chumps, bro.
好的。
Alright.
那我们先从2025年最大的惊喜开始吧。
Well, let's start out with the biggest surprises from 2025.
这些游戏可能只是彻底超越了我们的预期。
So these are games that we maybe just they they blew our expectations away.
也许不是最好的游戏,但确实让我们有点意外。
Maybe not the best games, but things that that kinda took us by surprise a little bit.
所以这对我来说并不新鲜。
So this is, not necessarily new to me.
这是2025年发布的游戏中最令人惊讶的,或者在蒂姆的情况下,是2024年底发布的。
This is the biggest surprises of games that were published in 2025 or in Tim's case, late twenty twenty four.
没错。
That's right.
你提到过,我要说一些我还没玩过、但被很多人列入榜单的游戏。
You mentioned, I'm I'm gonna mention some games that I haven't played that are on a lot of lists.
其中一些有《Aridia》和《The Paths We Dare Tread》,这是我还没玩过的。
So some of those are Aridia, The Paths We Dare Tread, that's one I have not played.
《Old King's Crown》最近获得了大量关注。
Old King's Crown, it's getting a lot of hype lately.
我们曾经炒作过但还没玩过的《Speakeasy》,那是Vitalisurda的一个工具组合。
One that we've hyped that we haven't played, Speakeasy, that's a Vitalisurda, you know, tool combo that's out there.
我觉得它现在正放在我邻居家里,等着我去取。
I think it's sitting in my neighbor's house waiting for me to pick up from them.
《Recall》是《Revive》的续作,我还没机会玩它。
Recall, sort of the sequel to Revive, I haven't had a chance to play that one yet.
我几年前的几期节目中提到过《永恒卡组》。
I mentioned Eternal Decks a few episodes ago.
我还没试过这个游戏。
I haven't tried that one yet.
我想试试看。
One I'd like to try.
还有《Zenith》,一款小小的拔河游戏,多人拔河游戏。
And then Zenith, a little tug of war game, multiplayer tug of war game.
我觉得这游戏挺有意思的,而且也引起了一些关注。
Looks interesting to me and it's getting some buzz as well.
我还没玩过这些游戏中的任何一个,所以你们如果想知道的话,它们都不会出现在我的榜单上。
I haven't played any of those games, so none of those are gonna pop up on my list in case you're wondering.
接下来是最大的惊喜,这是今年晚些时候我才接触到的游戏,多亏了Board Game Arena。
Now on to biggest surprise and this is one that's come very lately, late in the year to me and because of Board Game Arena.
这款游戏叫《死亡细胞》。
This is a game called Dead Cells.
我提到它在Board Game Arena上,我不确定自己是否想在现实生活中做所有的记账和追踪。
I mentioned it's on Board Game Arena, I'm not sure I'd wanna do all the accounting and tracking in real life.
它们为你展示信息的系统相当不错,但让我先谈谈这个游戏。
There's a pretty good system of of how they display the information for you, but let me talk about the game first.
我觉得它和《杀戮尖塔》很相似,至少蒂姆是这么说的。
I think it's Slay the Spire adjacent, at least that's what Tim has said.
我也没机会玩过《杀戮尖塔》。
I haven't had a chance to play Slay the Spire yet either.
但你基本上是选择一个角色,如果有多个玩家参与,就选择多个角色,大家组队合作,这是一款合作或单人游戏。
But you're basically picking a character or if there's multi multiple players playing picking multiple characters and you're working as a team, it's a co op or solo game.
你会穿越不同的小区域、不同的小地域,我认为这是一款战役模式游戏。
You're going through different little areas, different little lands and I think it's it's a campaign.
我不觉得这是个战役模式。
I I don't think it's a campaign.
我知道这是一款战役游戏。
I know it's a campaign game.
你会依次通过这些不同的关卡,并使用预先构建好的牌组。
You kind of march through these different levels and you have these pre constructed decks.
这就像一个预先构建牌组的游戏,我没想到会这么有趣。
It's like a pre constructed deck building game which I didn't think would be this fun.
所以你可能前进了几步,第一轮就被几个僵尸打了一顿。
So maybe you go a little ways and you get beat up by a couple of zombies in round one.
但这会给你一些金钱和资源,让你可以从不同的牌组中购买卡牌,比如战术牌组、生命牌组或装备牌组,你可以通过这些购买来升级你的角色,或者淘汰你预构建牌组中一些差劲的装备或卡牌。
Well, that's gonna give you some money and stuff so you can buy cards from these different sort of, you want a tactics deck or a health deck or an equipment deck and you you buy through those and it'll let you upgrade either your character or it'll let you get rid of some of the crappy equipment or some of the crappy cards that are in your pre constructed deck.
你总是会有一个小帮手,Serenade 会在游戏中一直陪伴你,至少在单人模式中是这样,你可以自由分配卡牌给你自己和 Serenade。
And you always have a little buddy, Serenade is your little buddy that's always gonna be there at least in the solo play and you can sort of distribute the cards how you want between yourself and Serenade.
因此,你也会不断获得更多的卡牌。
So you're also gaining more cards too as well.
你会获得更好的卡牌,并将它们融入你的牌组中。
You're gaining better cards that you can mix into your deck.
你可以向牌组中添加新卡牌,调整你的预构建牌组,并在穿越不同地牢的过程中升级你的装备。
So you're be able to add cards to your deck, you're able gonna be a coal, your pre constructed deck, and then you're gonna be able to upgrade your equipment as you're going along through these different dungeons.
你变得越来越强大。
You're getting stronger and stronger and stronger.
最终,你会经历几个这样的地牢或其他地方,然后遇到一个Boss。
Eventually, you go through a few of these, I don't know, dungeons or whatever they are, and then you get to a boss.
也许某些Boss会与你保持距离。
Maybe certain bosses will stay far away from you.
所以距离也是这个游戏中的一个要素。
So distance is a thing in this game too.
因此你需要武器。
So you need weapons.
你可以在游戏中装备武器,这些武器能让你攻击远处的Boss,比如十字弓之类的。
You can equip yourself with weapons in this game that will reach a boss as far away, a crossbow or something like that.
或者你可能想获得一些火焰手雷。
Or maybe you wanna get some fire grenades.
如果敌人被施加两次火焰状态,他们就会立即死亡,或者你可以让敌人流血。
If an enemy gets two fire statuses on them, then they're gonna die immediately or you can bleed an enemy.
如果他们身上沾了血,到了第三轮结束时就会死亡。
If they get a blood on them, they're gonna die at the end of round three.
总之,游戏玩法——抱歉,我一直在聊《死亡细胞》,但这游戏真的太棒了。
So anyway, the the gameplay sorry, I'm going on about Dead Cells here, you guys, but it's awesome.
有大量出色的选择,还有许多有趣的事情可以做。
Tons of great choices, tons of fun things to do.
游戏机制是:你从自己的牌组中抽三张牌。
The gameplay is you pick you get dealt three cards from your from your deck.
你可以打出其中两张牌,每张牌都会在第一、二、三轮中触发某种效果。
You get to play two of those cards and they have something you're gonna do in each of rounds one, two, and three.
也许什么效果都没有。
Maybe it's nothing.
也许是一个特殊能力,或者别的什么。
Maybe it's user special ability or maybe it's, you know, something else.
然后你就按照这种类似电子表格的方式进行下去。
And then you just go through those Excel spreadsheet style.
假设我是第一回合的玩家,我会做一些事情,也许我在第一回合有两个行动,塞伦娜会做点什么,然后坏人也会行动。
Say I'm the first player in round one, I'm gonna do something, maybe I get two actions in round one, serenades gonna do something and then the bad guys do something.
所以,你会受到伤害,同时你也对敌人造成伤害,希望在他们杀死你之前先干掉他们,然后你可以继续进入下一个地牢战斗,或者在下一个地牢中到达市场,穿梭于各个房间,获取升级、击败敌人,让自己变得更强。
So right, you're taking damage, you're giving them damage, hopefully kill them before they kill you and you can go on and fight the bad guys in the next dungeon or maybe you get to a market in the next dungeon and you're plotting through these rooms, getting upgrades, killing bad guys, and making yourself stronger.
玩《死亡细胞》真的非常开心,这游戏只在桌游竞技场上有。
Been having tons of fun playing Dead Cells, that's only on board game arena.
它对记账和伤害分配非常有帮助。
Very helpful with the accounting and what kind of damage is gonna go where.
我觉得在现实生活中做起来会更困难一些。
Be a little more difficult to do in real life, I think.
这就是《死亡细胞》,是我玩桌游竞技场时最大的惊喜,我完全上瘾了。
That's Dead Cells, my biggest surprise, a game that I've been absolutely addicted to on board game arena.
嗯。
Yeah.
亚当,你刚邀请我玩这个游戏,我都没意识到这是合作模式。
Adam, you just invited me to a game of this, and I didn't realize it was co op.
我知道。
I know.
有好有坏,因为我不用那么彻底地学习规则,但这是合作模式。
Good and bad because I don't have to learn the rules quite as thoroughly, but it's co op.
这是合作模式。
It's co op.
我可以带你走一遍,因为尽管是合作模式,它却出人意料地有趣。
I can walk you through it because it's it's surprisingly fun even though it's co op.
对吧?
Right?
这很让人惊讶,这也是这里的惊喜之一。
That's a shocker to That's part of the surprise here.
亚当,你是怎么接触到这个游戏的?
Adam, how did you get introduced to this game?
是有人邀请你玩的,还是你只是在上面看到,觉得‘哦,试试这个’?
Did somebody invite you to it or did you just like see it on there and like, oh, well, check this out?
我觉得当时只是一个人在家无聊,这对我来说很少见,于是我心想,听说Dead Cells有点名气,不如试试看。
I think it was just bored home alone, which is a rarity for me and I was like, you know what, I've heard a little bit of buzz about Dead Cells, I'll give it a shot.
我开始随便点点玩,规则很容易上手,玩一两局后,你就大概明白是怎么回事了。
And I started just clicking through and it's easy to learn the rules, it's it's pretty after one or two plays, you kinda understand what's going on.
你每通过一个小地牢,都会有它自己独特的规则和机制,这些都写在卡片上。
Each little dungeon that you're going through has its own special rules and stuff and they're written there on the card.
我想我可能跟克里斯说过,或者也可能是你,蒂姆,说这个几乎可以反向推导出来。
Like I think I was telling Chris or maybe you Tim that you can almost reverse engineer this one.
你可以直接开始玩,通过被揍三到四次,自己摸索出该怎么做。
You can just start playing and figure out what to do by getting your butt kicked three or four times.
然后你就自然而然地懂了规则。
And then you know the rules like that.
规则简单易学,玩起来很有趣,我已经上瘾了。
So easy to learn, fun to play, and I've been addicted.
是的。
Yeah.
几周前,史蒂夫邀请我玩这个游戏,我们一直玩了几局。
I just got invited Steve Steve invited me to a game of this a couple weeks ago and we've been playing sessions of it.
我就是这么学会的。
And, and that's kind of how I learned it.
我只是随便点着玩。
Like, I just started clicking through it.
我希望能坐在桌边和别人一起玩,或者通过视频通话和别人一起玩VGA版,因为我也会翻看规则。
I want to sit down at a table and play this with somebody and, or, you know, even an online, like a like a a video call with somebody while we're playing on VGA because I I browse through the rules as well.
我觉得还有一些地方我不太明白,还不清楚具体发生了什么。
I feel like there's still a couple things that I'm just not like, I don't understand exactly what's happening yet.
所以我觉得我还没享受到它最大的乐趣,但它真的很酷。
So I don't think I'm having quite as much fun of it as I can, but it is really cool.
它确实感觉和《杀戮尖塔》非常相似。
And it does it does feel very similar to Slay the Spire.
我认为它和《杀戮尖塔》一样,都是基于电子游戏的,两者都被归类为‘类魂 Roguelike’游戏类型。
And it I think it is this is based on a video game just like Slay the Spire is, and they're both kind of considered this I think they're rogue lite, category of games or genre.
其理念是你将进入并尝试探索这个地牢。
The idea being that you're gonna go through and try to, like, explore this dungeon.
是的,你可以在游戏过程中构建你的卡组和引擎,但最终,你第一次通关时很可能会失败。
And, yes, you get to kinda build up your deck and and build your engine during the course of the game, but also at the end of the game, like, you're probably gonna fail on your first run.
你不会赢的。
You're not gonna you're not gonna win it.
在第一次通关结束后,你可以解锁一些新的卡牌、能力或其他类似的东西,这些将在下一次通关时出现,或可能变得可用。
At the end of that first run, you're gonna get to unlock some new cards or abilities or things like that that will show up on the next run or may show up or might be available.
因此,你可获得的升级选项将变得更强大。
So your pool of available upgrades is gonna become stronger.
所以你不仅学会了如何更好地玩,还能获得更多的资源,使后续游戏更容易。
So not only do you learn a little bit about how to play better, but you just get more resources and makes it easier to play more.
这和《杀戮尖塔》也非常相似。
And that's very much like how Slay the Spire is as well.
所以,好的。
So Okay.
太棒了,亚当。
Very cool, Adam.
我很高兴你这么喜欢这个游戏。
I'm I'm excited that you're loving this game.
这真的很有趣,而且你居然这么投入,有点出乎意料。
That's that's really neat and, kind of a surprise that you got into it like you did.
你上周还给我们发消息聊过这个游戏。
I you were texting us about it last week.
当时我们还说:‘这人是谁啊?’
Was like, who is this?
这真有趣。
That's that's funny.
二零二五年第一个月最大的惊喜就是我了,可能吧,而且
I was like the biggest surprise of twenty twenty five, one one might And
第一次看到它的时候,因为我之前没看过,它看起来真的很有吸引力。
looking at it for the first time, because I had not previously looked at it, it looks really engaging.
这游戏看起来真的很酷。
I it's a it's a really cool looking game.
我觉得你会喜欢的,
I think you'll like it,
克里斯。
Chris.
嗯。
Yeah.
制作、美术等方面也真的很棒。
The production, the artwork and stuff is really rad too.
你能扮演的所有角色都是些头部缺失、头顶冒出火焰的灵魂。
It's like all the characters that you can play are all these, like, headless spirits with flames coming out of their heads.
我不知道背后的故事情节,但不管怎样,这造型真的很酷。
I don't know what the backstory is, but it's it's a cool look anyway.
至于我的清单,我尽量严格遵循2025年的游戏,但总会有一些我想提及、却不属于该特定年份的游戏,我会把它们作为各个类别的候补推荐。
So for my list, I tried to stick really closely to 2025 games, But because there's always, you know, a game or two that I wanna mention that doesn't fall in the particular year, I'll kinda add those in as runners up for the various categories.
对于我最大的惊喜,我选择了《Hot Streak》,这款游戏由约翰·佩里设计,CMYK公司出版。
For my biggest surprise, I named Hot Streak, which was designed by John Perry and published by CMYK.
这是一款家庭聚会类游戏,通常来说,像这种类型的游戏并不会让我特别兴奋。
This is a family wait, almost party style game, which is generally, as you guys know, not the kind of thing that really gets my juices flowing.
这并不能激发我的兴趣。
That doesn't excite me.
所以当我第一次在本地游戏小组玩这款游戏时,我对它的出色表现感到震惊。
So playing this game for the first time at my local game group, I was shocked at how good it was.
我想我不该这么惊讶,因为你们两位之前已经告诉我这款游戏有多好玩,而现在它似乎席卷了整个游戏界。
I shouldn't have been, I suppose, because both of you had already told me how much fun this game is, and now it seems to have taken the game world by storm.
如果现在有谁还没玩过这款游戏,简单来说,你面前会有一个巨大的搞笑棋盘,上面是各种吉祥物,你正在对它们下注。
If there's anybody listening right now who hasn't played this game yet, basically, you have this big goofy board of, mascots that you're gambling on.
它们正在比赛中一路冲刺。
They're in a race trying to race down.
它看起来像一个橄榄球或足球场,还有一副卡牌,能让不同的角色移动不同步数、跌倒,或者发生各种其他事件。
It looks like a football or a soccer field, and there's a deck of cards that makes different characters move different numbers or fall down or, you know, there's a bunch of different things that can happen with them.
你在赌谁会赢。
You're betting on who is going to win.
你并不一定要控制某一个角色。
You are not necessarily going to be controlling one one character.
因此,最多可以有八个人一起玩这个游戏,这使得它成为非常适合派对或大型团体的游戏。
So you can have up to eight people play this game, which makes it a great party game or a great game for a large group.
一旦你开始从这副牌中发牌,你就可以选择下注,然后开始发牌。
And once you start dealing the cards out of this deck, you pick your bets that you wanna make, then you start dealing these cards.
你还可以有机会向牌堆中加入一些牌,以试图影响游戏进程。
You also get an opportunity to feed some cards into the deck to try to influence how it goes.
一旦开始,就是一堆搞笑又欢乐的场面。
Once that happens, it's just a bunch of goofy fun.
比如,一个巨大的热狗撞倒了一条鱼,然后一只熊被鱼绊倒,摔在了热狗身上。
You know, a giant hot dog walking into a fish and knocking it down, and then a bear trips over the fish and, you know, falls on top of the hot dog.
这简直疯狂又有趣。
And it's just it's crazy fun.
和我一起玩过这个游戏的每个人都爱不释手。
And everybody that I've played this game with absolutely loves it.
事实上,我认为,蒂姆,你和我都在新年夜和家人一起玩过这个游戏。
In fact, I think, Tim, you you and I both played this game on New Year's Eve with our families.
没错。
So That's right.
是啊。
It's Yeah.
我给克里斯和亚当发了一张照片,告诉他们我和家人在做什么,克里斯立刻回了一张照片,他家的《Hot Streak》也正好摆在桌上。
I text I texted a picture to Chris and Adam that that's what I was doing with my family, and Chris texts a picture right back, and he's got Hot Streak set up on the table at the same exact time.
超级有趣的游戏。
Super fun game.
还没玩过这个游戏的人一定要试试。
Anybody who hasn't played this one should give it a try.
这游戏绝对令人愉悦,而且是我近年来见过的最具趣味性的制作之一。
It is absolutely a delight, and it has one of the most fun productions I've seen in years.
等等。
Wait.
我们还没谈制作的事呢,克里斯。
We're not talking about productions yet, Chris.
拜托。
Come on.
不。
No.
但它确实也是一个很棒的制作。
But it also does have it is also a great production.
所以,你知道的,没错。
So, you know, it's yeah.
如果你还没玩过,去试试吧。
Check it out if you haven't done it already.
所以,快速介绍一下亚军。
So real quick runner-up.
这明显不是一款2025年的游戏。
This is most clearly not a 2025 game.
事实上,这是一款2006年的游戏。
In fact, this is a 2006 game.
这是《Turn and Taxis》,我由亚当介绍认识了这款游戏。
It's Turn and Taxis, which I was introduced to by Adam.
你之前几期提到过它,我们于是开始玩这款游戏。
You had mentioned it several episodes back, and we started playing this.
现在我一直在网上玩这款游戏,通常被节目的一位朋友安迪·施瓦茨打得落花流水,他是这游戏的高手。
And now I've continued playing this online, generally getting my butt handed to me by a friend of the show, Andy Schwartz, who is a master at this game.
但它和《票务之旅》有很多相似的体验,而且规则更加简洁。
But it has a lot of the same feels as Ticket to Ride, but it's even more streamlined.
它也不是那种通常会吸引我的类型,因为它的规则极其简单。
It's also not the kind of thing that would normally appeal to me because it's got a ultra simple rule set.
它有着那种典型的2006年风格,你知道的。
It's got this crazy, you know well, 2006.
2006年的美术风格。
2006 artwork.
它有点像《卡坦岛》的感觉。
It kinda has that Catan feel to it.
你知道,它看起来像那些经典的欧式游戏,比如路线建设,这通常不是我最喜欢玩的类型。
You know, it looks like those classic euro games, route building, which is not normally my favorite thing to play.
但这款游戏的玩法让人上瘾。
But the way this game works, it's it's addictive.
它很巧妙。
It is clever.
它非常简洁。
It is streamlined.
我一直很喜欢在BGA上玩《Turn and Taxis》。
And I have been loving playing turn in taxis on BGA.
还没在现实中玩过,但我特别喜欢在BGA上玩。
Have not played it in real life yet, but I've loved playing it on BGA.
这又是另一个精彩的惊喜,但不是来自2025年。
It's another another great surprise, but not from 2025.
两款有趣的游戏。
Two fun games.
《Hot Streak》是我的亚军,也是我最大的惊喜之一,主要是因为亚当对它赞不绝口,我原以为它不可能真有那么好,结果它确实很好。
Hot Streak was my runner-up, my my number two in biggest surprise mainly because after Adam talked so highly about it, it couldn't possibly have been that good, and it turns out it was.
所以它让我大吃一惊。
So that's why it surprised the heck out of me.
我真的很喜欢《Hot Streak》。
I do really enjoy Hot Streak.
它太棒了。
It's fantastic.
好吧。
Alright.
那么,我2024年最大的惊喜,因为这是一款正式在去年年底才推出的棋盘游戏,我们还没来得及玩。
Well, my biggest surprise for 2024, because this is officially one of those games that came in right at the end of last year, we hadn't had a chance to play it.
所以我认为它至少值得获得一个入选最佳榜单的机会。
And so I figured it deserved at least an opportunity to make a best of list.
这是《杀戮尖塔》桌游,这很有趣,因为它与亚当选中的《死亡细胞》非常相似。
This is Slay the Spire, the board game, which is so funny because it's very comparable to Adam's pick of Dead Cells.
所以让我惊讶的是以下几点。
So here's what surprised me about it.
第一,它是一款合作或单人游戏。
Number one, it is a co op or solo game.
因此,你知道,这类游戏通常不是我的最爱。
And so I you know, generally, they're not my favorites.
不过,我得承认,最近我探索了很多,如果和对的团队一起玩,我确实在合作类游戏中发现了一些宝藏。
Although, I have to admit, I've been exploring a lot lately, and I'm I am finding some gems in the cooperative space if you're right with the right group.
但最让我惊讶的是,当它在Kickstarter上众筹时,大概是2022年,我就已经在桌游模拟器上玩过它了。
But what surprised me the most was that when this was on Kickstarter, probably back in '22, I did play this on tabletop simulator.
我想先试玩一下它。
I wanted to give a little test of it.
我曾经是《Slay the Spider》这款电子游戏的铁粉。
Now I was a huge fan of Slay the Spider, the video game.
我在我的iPad上玩过,把四个角色都升到了20级觉醒,基本上通关了游戏。
I played it on my iPad, went to level 20 Ascension on all four characters, essentially beat the game.
然后我把它卸载了好几年,但一直很想念它。
And then I uninstalled it for years, but I missed it.
这是一款很棒的游戏。
It's a great game.
我最近重新玩了起来,又爱上了它。
I recently got back into it, and I'm loving it again.
在众筹期间,我在桌游模拟器上玩过这款游戏,尝试了单人模式,发现它对电子游戏的还原度非常高。
When I played this on tabletop simulator during the Kickstarter, I tried it solo, and I found it to be a really great representation of the video game.
但问题是,既然我可以通过手机应用获得几乎相同的体验,为什么还要费心去维护实体版的种种麻烦呢?
But the question was, why would I play this when I could and do the upkeep of it and all that stuff when I could just play on the app and get basically the same experience?
所以让我惊讶的是,当朋友介绍我玩这款桌游的双人合作模式时,我才发现,首先,合作模式极其有趣。
So what surprised me was when I got a chance to get introduced to this by a friend and play a two player cooperative mode, number one, it's extremely fun cooperatively.
在战役过程中,你能看到两个角色的发展,这为谜题增添了一个有趣的元素。
It's there's a it's an interesting addition to the puzzle that you get to see both characters develop up over the course of the campaign.
而且还有一些有趣的组合机会,可以让你们合作,而不需要太多交流,也就是不必过多讨论如何处理某件事。
And there are some fun opportunities to combo together and work together a little bit without too much crosstalk, you know, too much of like conversation about how you're gonna handle something.
因此,从我作为合作类游戏的角度来看,这并不算太差。
So it's not too bad from my perspective as a cooperative game.
但让我更惊讶的是,亲手处理卡牌、升级卡牌、从牌组中移除卡牌,以及处理各种标记和繁琐的细节——你本以为这些事由应用程式处理会更好。
But what I found even more surprising was that physically handling the cards and upgrading them and removing cards from my deck and dealing with the the tokens and all the fiddly stuff you think that it'd be way better that the app handles.
我喜欢在桌面上玩这个游戏。
I love doing it on the table.
我认为这款游戏是一款绝佳的桌面体验。
I think this game is a fantastic tabletop experience.
虽然它可能需要更多时间,无法在一小时内完成,但我更倾向于坐在桌边玩这款游戏,即使是单人游玩,也比在应用程式上玩更佳。
It would probably although it's gonna take more time, you can't knock it out in an hour, would probably prefer to sit down and play this, you know, on the table even solo versus playing it on on an app.
总而言之,这款游戏真的非常有趣。
So all that to be said, this game is really, really fun.
太棒了。
It's amazing.
我很兴奋,因为它真的非常忠实于电子游戏,并成功地将其转化为一款合作且实体的体验。
I was I was excited that it, would really, you know, was so true to the video game and did such a great job of turning it into a co op and a physical experience.
所以,《杀戮尖塔》对我来说是个巨大的惊喜,尤其是因为我几年前已经在桌游模拟器上试玩过它。
So, Slay the Spire, big big surprise for me, especially since I had tested the waters with it back on tabletop simulator a couple years earlier.
在进入下一个类别之前,我想提一下几个候补游戏。
I'm mention a couple of runner ups before we move to the next category for me.
《热力连击》是其中之一。
Hot streak was one.
我想随着今晚名单的继续,我们可能会更多地听到关于它的介绍。
I think we'll hear about that more probably as the list goes on here tonight.
《印度大亨》是一款我支持并购买的众筹游戏。
Tycoon India is a Kickstarter game that I ordered and I came in.
它是一款制作精良、关于印度工业革命的经济类游戏。
It has a nice production, nice economic game about the industrial revolution in India.
它的玩法很有趣,经历了几个不同的阶段,有几次拍卖,还有在印度次大陆上布置建筑时的一些区域控制元素。
It's got a neat gameplay, goes through some different phases, couple different auctions there and a little bit of area control stuff as you're populating buildings on the the subcontinent of India there.
所以,Tycoon India 另一个让我惊喜的发现。
So that was another big surprise for me, Tycoon India.
是的。
Yeah.
亚当,Tycoon India 其实也是我的一个候补选择。
Adam, Tycoon India was actually also another runner-up for me.
我今天其实不会提候补游戏,但我可以告诉你,今年选名单时我非常纠结,经历了好几次修改。
I'm not actually gonna mention runners up today, but I can tell you I had a very hard time making the list this year, and it went through several iterations.
所以,Hot Streak 和 Tycoon India 都曾在某个阶段出现在我的名单上。
So both Hot Streak and Tycoon India were sitting as as this line item on my list at some point during the process.
不过,没错,好选择。
But, yeah, good pick.
它也让我有点意外。
It surprised me a bit as well.
接下来我们要进入最大失望榜。
So we're next gonna move into biggest disappointment.
这个类别总是让人感觉有点难过,因为我们不想挑那些我们原本很期待的游戏的毛病。
Now this is always a category that feels a little sad because we don't wanna pick on games that we were excited about.
但我认为这仍然是一个有趣的讨论话题,因为这些游戏未必是差劲的游戏。
But I think it's just an interesting conversation piece because these are not necessarily bad games.
就我而言,我名单上列出的这款游戏绝对不是一款差游戏。
In in my case, the one that I've got on my list certainly was not a bad game.
事实上,我还想再试一次。
It's actually a game I wanna try again.
只是它可能没有达到我们很高的期望而已。
It's just that maybe they didn't quite meet our high expectations.
也许这对作为听众的你也有帮助,如果你对这些游戏抱有很高的期望的话。
Maybe this will help you as a listener as well if you have high expectations for them.
但无论如何,我觉得听一听这些还是挺有意思的。
But in any case, I think it's kind of fun to hear.
我非常想知道你们在2025年最大的失望是什么。
And I'm very interested to hear what you guys had as your biggest disappointment in 2025.
我的答案,你们大概能猜到,是《Roth》。
Mine, you guys could probably guess was Roth.
这又是我支持过的一款游戏。
This is another game I kick started.
我对它抱有很高的期望。
I had such high hopes.
这是一款视觉效果非常漂亮的game,艺术和设计由曼尼·特雷姆利负责。
It's a beautiful looking game with art and design by Manny Trembley.
而且还有很多骰子。
And tons of dice.
骰子到处都是,但我其实并没有多少骰子类游戏。
Dice all over the place, so I don't really have that many dice games either.
所以我原本期待《Roth》能带来一些有趣的骰子玩法。
So I was hoping for some fun dice action with Roth.
结果发现,骰子抽选还行。
Turns out the dice draft was okay.
游戏中你所进行的操作其实并不怎么有趣。
The actions that you're doing in the game are just kind of not super fun.
你把一个角色放在这里,移动一个角色前进两格,或者获得一颗小宝石,然后放一些特殊的骰子在那里。
You're putting a guy here, you're moving a guy up to two spaces, or maybe you're getting a little jewel and you're able to put some other special dice out there.
然后你在每轮结束时计算你的区域控制点数,如此循环往复。
And then you're counting up your little area control points at the end of each round and on you go.
第一个达到40分左右的人就赢了游戏。
First one, I think 40 points, something like that wins the game.
所以,就像你说的,蒂姆,我原本抱有非常非常高的期望。
So again, like you said, Tim, I had really, really high hopes.
这游戏并不糟糕。
The game isn't horrible.
只是它没有达到我期待的效果。
It's just it didn't live up to what I was hoping it would do.
罗思。
Roth.
然后是亚军,我想去年是我赢了,但又出现了权力真空,这是一个非常可爱的制作的吃牌游戏。
And then runner-up, I think I had it last year, but power vacuum again, a trick taker with a very cute production.
玩这个游戏时,我感觉自己的主动性非常有限。
Felt like I had very little agency playing this one.
我玩了几次。
I played it a few times.
它就是没什么意思。
It just it just didn't do much.
它最棒的部分是建造那些雕像。
Best part about it was building those statues.
如果你没能建造你的雕像,那简直是最有趣的部分。
If you didn't get to build your statue then, I mean, that was like the funnest part.
游戏玩法并不出色。
The the gameplay wasn't super great.
所以最大的失望是Roth,其次是Power Vacuum获得荣誉提名。
So biggest disappointment, Roth and then honorable mention to Power Vacuum.
好吧,亚当,我支持你对Roth的提名。
Well, I'm gonna second your nomination of Roth there, Adam.
你说它不太有趣。
You said it wasn't super fun.
我觉得就连普通意义上的有趣,对这个游戏来说都勉强。
I think even regular fun would be a stretch on this one.
老实说,我觉得我在这局游戏里表现得很差,也许部分原因是酸葡萄心理,但这款游戏确实有一种非常恶劣的感觉,我感觉整个过程都在挣扎,再加上你提到的那些问题,真是让人头疼。
Honestly, I I think I did very badly in this game and maybe some of it is sour grapes, but it definitely had that a very mean kind of feeling to it where I felt like I was struggling the whole time and that was in addition to the things you said, it was like, ugh.
你知道,一旦你落后了,就会一直被踩,这可一点都不好玩。
You know, once you're down, you just keep getting kicked, and that's no fun.
这挺有意思的。
It's funny.
就在昨晚,我有机会玩了《Radlands》和《Dice Throne》,这两款游戏都是曼尼·特雷姆利负责美术的。
Just last night, I got a chance to play both Radlands and Dice Throne, which are both, art by Manny Trembley.
真有趣,你今天又提起了这个。
So funny that you brought this back up today.
我玩这两个游戏比玩《Roth》更开心。
Both I had more fun with than playing Roth.
我最大的失望是《Scoville》第二版,这听起来可能有点奇怪,因为这是一款老游戏,但第二版确实是在2025年推出的。
So my biggest disappointment was Scoville second edition, which sounds like an odd choice because this is an older game, game, but the second edition did come out in 2025.
我现在不太买什么游戏了。
I don't buy a whole lot of games these days.
我每年可能就买一两款,因为我们玩的游戏太多了,而且现在我的收藏已经基本齐全了,只有当有非常令人兴奋的新作出现时,我才会花钱添置新的游戏。
I maybe buy a couple of them per year because we play so many and, you know, we got to the point now where I've got the collection really that I want, and it's only if something new and very exciting comes out that I spend the money to put more things on my shelves.
这款游戏我一直很想拥有。
This game, I had wanted for a long time.
一直没买到。
Never had it.
始终没弄到手。
Never got it.
这个游戏的主题非常酷。
It has a really cool theme.
你知道的,就是培育辣椒。
You know, this breeding peppers.
有点古怪又有趣。
It's kind of wacky and fun.
我以为第二版已经推出了。
And I thought second edition is now out.
它有文森特·迪特雷特出色的插画。
It has this great Vincent Dutrait artwork.
是时候入手了。
Time to do it.
下定决心,买下这款游戏试试吧。
Pull the trigger, get this game, and give it a shot.
可惜的是,它并没有达到我的期望。
Sadly, it didn't live up to my expectations.
我认为其中很大一部分原因是,这个游戏太简单了,却又被一张关于辣椒的表格变得复杂,你几乎得把它背下来,或者不断查看,才能弄清楚如果我把这两种辣椒杂交,会得到哪种。
And a big part of that, I think, is that it is just it was a little bit too simple, but complicated by this spreadsheet of peppers that you have to almost memorize or be constantly looking at to figure out if I cross this and this, I'm gonna get this.
我认为这就是主要问题。
And I think that was the main thing.
除了这一点,我仍然会想起这个游戏,琢磨为什么我不太喜欢它?
Other than that one piece, I can still think about this game and be like, why didn't I like that so much?
我觉得问题真的就出在这一点上。
I think it really does come down to just that one thing.
就是辣椒育种的部分,这实际上是游戏的核心。
It's the the pepper breeding piece of it, which really is sort of the centerpiece of the game.
我不得不反复回去看这张小表格,弄清楚需要哪两种辣椒才能培育出另一种辣椒,然后用手指沿着表格慢慢比对,心想:好吧。
The number of times I had to go back and look at this little sheet to figure out what two peppers do I need to make this other kind of pepper and then, you know, kinda tracing my finger across and be like, okay.
这个和这个。
This one and this one.
然后发现:哦,糟了。
And it's like, oh, crap.
不。
Nope.
它不会生成我想要的东西。
It's not gonna make what I want.
我得去找那个东西。
I gotta go find the thing.
这有点让人厌烦了。
That got a little bit tiresome.
所以,对于一款轻度游戏来说——我应该说,对于原本是一款非常轻度的游戏来说,花这么多时间来回查阅这个参考表,去弄清楚辣椒表格到底怎么用,这对我来说一点都不有趣。
And so for a light game, which is well, I should say, for what was otherwise a very light game, having to spend so much time going back to this reference and figuring out that the pepper spreadsheet just wasn't that much fun to me.
所以,很遗憾,我会把这款游戏从我的收藏中移除。
So, unfortunately, this is one that I'm gonna move out of my collection.
希望其他人,比如一位辣椒爱好者,能从这款游戏中找到乐趣。
Hopefully, somebody else, you know, maybe a pepper enthusiast will get some fun out of this one.
这确实是一款外观非常精美的游戏。
It it is a very beautiful looking game.
它确实有一些巧妙的设计,主题也很有趣,但我玩起来并不怎么开心。
It does have some clever things going on, and the theme is a lot of fun, but I just didn't have a great time playing it.
我还有几款备选游戏想提一下。
I do have a couple of, runners up to mention.
其中一款是《Roth》。
One of them is Roth.
在亚当聊过之后,我有点被吊起了胃口。
I had kinda gotten hyped up too after, you know, Adam had talked about it.
听起来它会很有趣。
It sounded like it was gonna be a lot of fun.
但我对这款游戏并不太喜欢。
Didn't love that one so much.
另一款备选是《FinSpan》,我知道这么说很遗憾,因为我非常喜欢《Wingspan》系列,也喜欢《WormSpan》。
The other runner-up was FinSpan, which I know is sad to say because I'm a big fan of the Wingspan series, and I enjoyed WormSpan.
但《FinSpan》对我来说太简单了。
FinSpan just felt too simple to me.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
我不太喜欢那个。
I didn't love that one.
我本不想对整个游戏世界说任何坏话,但我觉得Stonemaier在《Wingspan》上做对了,我更愿意继续玩这个‘Span’宇宙的版本。
I I hate to say anything bad about that whole world of games, but I think that Stonemaier got Wingspan right with Wingspan, and I'm happy to just keep playing that version of the Span universe.
克里斯,你说的东西太多了,我想一一聊聊。
Chris, you said so much stuff I wanna talk about.
第一点是,Scoville并不是我今年的亮点,但在这个类别中让我特别为难的是,我其实并没有对Scoville感到失望,因为我对它本来就没抱什么期待。
Number one is that, Scoville was not a highlight of my year, but one of the things that was really hard for me with this category was that I I wasn't necessarily disappointed in it because I didn't have any expectations for Scoville.
当我回顾过去一年玩过的游戏,尤其是2025年的新品时,情况确实如此。
And that was kinda true as I looked through the last year's playing of games, especially 2025 releases.
如果它们没达到预期,通常是因为我在别人向我介绍时对这些游戏一无所知,或者根本没抱什么期望。
If they didn't hit, it generally were games that I didn't know much about when somebody introduced me to them or I just didn't well, I wasn't expecting much.
但让我惊喜的是,那些我原本抱有很高期待的游戏,反而有不少最终表现得非常出色。
I was pleasantly surprised how many, like, successes there were with the games that I had high expectations for, and there that ended up being great.
这真不错。
So that was cool.
有趣的是,FinSpan 几乎成了我最大的惊喜,因为它的乐趣比我预期的要高得多,是我最喜欢系列中的第二款,我真的很享受 FinSpan。
Funny enough, FinSpan almost made my biggest surprise because it is, I I would say, surprisingly more fun than I expected and my second favorite of the series, but I really enjoyed FinSpan.
所以,你知道,只是不同的视角。
So, you know, just different perspectives.
是的。
If Yeah.
最后我想提一下,因为你提到了 Wingspan,你最近有看到关于 Wingspan 的所有新闻吗?
It the the last thing I wanted to mention, because you're talking about Wingspan, but did you see all the Wingspan news that's coming out lately?
即将推出一个新扩展包。
There's a new expansion coming out.
嗯。
Mhmm.
看起来里面有一些很酷、有趣的全新元素。
Looks like some cool, fun, new elements to it.
这也让我最近又开始思考 Wingspan 了。
It got me thinking about Wingspan a little bit recently as well.
所以,有件事让你期待一下。
So something for you to get psyched for.
嗯。
Yeah.
当然。
For sure.
在Span系列中,我更喜欢FinSpan一些。
With the Span series, I did enjoy FinSpan a little more.
我喜欢它的简洁和快速,还有那些已经印好的小bonus鱼。
I like the simplicity and the quickness of it and the preprinted little bonus fish that were already on there.
我觉得这挺有意思的。
I I thought that was kinda neat.
在Scoville里,确实有有趣的辣椒模型,比如鬼椒、透明的辣椒,你知道的,那个大家都想拿的,让它显得特别一点。
And in Scoville, yeah, it had fun little pepper, little pepper models, the ghost pepper, the clear one, you know, the one everyone's trying to go for made it a little bit special.
不过,没错,棋盘上的移动机制有时会被堵住,这有点让人沮丧。
But, yeah, there's something with the movement on the board and getting kinda blocked out of there was a little frustrating.
然后,是的,那个电子表格,克里斯,真的很繁琐。
And then, yeah, that spreadsheet, Chris, was tedious.
好吧。
Alright.
我得选一个作为最大的失望。
Well, I had to pick something as a biggest disappointment.
而且again,我直接把重点放在了去年2024年,因为那款游戏我们直到2025年才玩到,而且它是在年底才发布的。
And again, I'm leaning right into the edge of last year in 2024 because it was a game that we didn't play till 2025, and it was released very late in the year.
很多时候,很多桌游都会在秋季德国的埃森展上发布或正式推出。
One of the things that happens a lot of the time is a lot of board games get published or, like, really released at the big Essen show in Germany in the fall.
但它们要等到次年才能到达美国,或者至少在这里没有广泛分销。
And but they don't make their way to The United States or at least are not heavily distributed here until the following year.
所以去年年初我们玩了不少游戏,这些游戏我们本会很难玩到,尽管它们的发布年份是2024年。
So there were a number of games that we played early this last year that we would have had a very hard time getting played even though their published date is 2024.
所以对我们来说,SETI就是其中之一。
So SETI was one of those for us.
SETI,即搜寻地外智慧生命,是一款非常扎实的游戏。
SETI, Search for Extra Test Terrestrial Intelligence was, again, a really solid game.
如果你回听我们对这款游戏的评测,就会知道我虽然觉得它还不错,但并没有达到我对这款看起来如此精美、酷炫的欧式游戏的期望。
And if you go back and listen to our review on this, you know that I enjoyed it decently, but it didn't quite meet my expectations for what looks like such a beautiful and cool Euro.
但我还想再玩一次,并且如果有机会再次体验,我会回来更新我的看法,看看是否会有轻微的改观。
But I wanna go back to it, and I will report back if I get a chance to play it again and it ends up changing my mind a little bit.
也许只是第一次玩的时候没发挥好,原因不明。
And maybe just that first play didn't hit for some reason.
但没错,SETI 对我来说有点令人失望,但算不上重大失望。
But, yeah, SETI was a little bit of a disappointment for me, but not not a major disappointment.
只是有一点点。
Just a little bit.
这个选择很有趣啊,蒂姆,你选了 Sedi。
Interesting pick there, Tim, with with Sedi.
我玩完这款游戏后的感觉是:嗯,还行吧。
I left playing that game, like, yeah, it's alright.
这里可能还有更多值得探索的内容,所以我并不介意再玩一次。
There's there's probably more here that I need to check out, so I wouldn't mind playing it again.
但说实话,我不确定自己当时的期待是什么。
But, yeah, I don't know what my expectations were.
当时关于这款游戏的宣传很多,所以我想亲自体验一下,看看我的感受如何。
There was a lot of hype around it, so wanted to go in and see what I thought.
而且,没错,我需要再试一次。
And, yeah, I need to try it again.
SETI。
SETI.
是的。
Yeah.
我也有同样的感觉。
I feel the same way.
它还有一款新扩展包,加入了像不对称起始派系这样的内容,我觉得这可能会增添一些趣味和新鲜感。
There's a new expansion for it too that has, like, asymmetric starting factions, which I thought might add a little bit of flavor and interest as well too.
所以我不确定在第二次玩的时候加入这个是否值得。
So I don't know if that's worth adding in for a second play.
但无论如何,也许我们将来会有机会再回过头来玩这个。
But in any case, maybe at some point, we'll get a chance to circle back to this one.
嗯。
Mhmm.
好的。
Alright.
接下来是下一个奖项,这个奖项终于让我们可以回溯到2025年之前,或者像我之前提到的2024年底。
So here's the the next award, which is where we're finally allowed to go back before 2025 or late twenty twenty four, as I mentioned.
但这个是我们‘对我们而言最新发现’的类别。
But this is our best new to us category.
所以这不是奖励2025年才发布的作品,而是回顾过去一年的一些亮点。
So this is not rewarding something that just came out in 2025, but just a a way to look back at some highlights for this last year.
因此,这个奖项可以授予2025年之前的任何游戏。
So this could be a game from any time before 2025.
2025年我们玩过的最佳新游戏。
Best new to us that we played in 2025.
对我来说是新游戏,我有几个推荐。
Best new to me, I have a couple here.
首先是《拉斯维加斯领主》。
First up is Lords of Vegas.
我一直都在谈论这款游戏。
I've been talking about this one.
这款游戏是我根据杜克·多杰和罗兰·雷吉的推荐购买的。
This is one that I actually bought just off of recommendations from Duke the Dodger and and Roland Reggie.
没错。
Yeah.
罗兰也把罗兰·雷吉的最爱游戏之一。
Roland one of Roland Reggie's favorite games as well.
所以杜克·多杰和罗兰·雷吉都强烈推荐《拉斯维加斯领主》。
So Duke the Dodger and Roland Reggie, high recommendations for Lords of Vegas.
他们说这就像一个替代版的《大富翁》。
And it's they kinda said it's like a Monopoly replacement.
这比《大富翁》有趣多了。
It's way more fun than Monopoly.
这是一个有趣的骰子游戏,你要购买地产,尝试将它们组合在一起,建造高楼,试图接管别人的赌场。
There's this is a fun sort of dice game where you're buying properties, trying to meld them together, you're building high rises, you're trying to take over other people's casinos.
这个游戏带有一点赌博和冒险的成分。
A little bit of gambling in this one and push your luck.
用筹码玩这个游戏也很有趣。
It's fun to play this with the poker chips too.
那些筹码叮当作响。
You got those clacking around.
这款游戏最初发布于2010年,而我拿到的是2024年升级制作的版本。
That was originally in 2010 and the version I got was a spruced up production from 2024.
这就是我最喜欢的新游戏之一。
So that's my first favorite new to me game.
然后是出租车游戏,克里斯已经提过了,我们一直在棋盘游戏竞技场上玩这个。
And then turn in taxis, Chris already mentioned, we've been playing that back and forth on board game arena.
这个也是安迪·施瓦茨通过Discord频道介绍给我的,可能只是邀请我玩了一局。
This one was again introduced to me by Andy Schwartz via the Discord channel, maybe just invited me to a game.
但没错,克里斯已经谈过它了。
But yeah, Chris already talked about it.
超级有趣,规则简单,这两个游戏都有有趣的抉择。
Super fun, light rules, interesting choices, both of these games.
所以《赌城之主》和《出租车游戏》是我2025年最喜欢的两款新游戏。
So Lords of Vegas, turn in taxis, my favorite new to me of 2025.
你有没有赢过安迪的《出租车游戏》?
Have you ever beaten Andy at turn in taxis?
根本赢不了。
Not even close.
根本赢不了。
Not even close.
嗯。
Yeah.
懂你,兄弟。
Feel you, man.
好吧。
Alright.
我今年最惊喜的新游戏,不出所料,不是2025年的,但我也没只倒退一两年。
My best new to me, unsurprisingly, is not, a 2025 game, but I didn't just go back a decade or two.
我倒退了大约两百年。
I went back about two hundred years.
今年我最惊喜的新游戏是《Croconol》。
The best new to me game this year was Croconol.
我又要讲一遍这个故事了。
I'm gonna tell the story again.
我已经讲过几次了,但还是想再说一遍,因为我觉得这故事很有趣。
I told the story a couple times already, but I'm gonna tell it again because it was fun to me.
有人提到了《Croconol》。
Somebody brought up Croconol.
我不记得为什么了。
I don't remember why.
然后 Discord 频道里炸开了,纷纷问:克里斯,你到底怎么了?
And the Discord channel lit up with, Chris, what is your problem?
你怎么能是个桌游玩家?
How can you be a board gamer?
你怎么能做桌游播客,却不知道《Croconol》?
How can you have a board game podcast and not know about Croconol?
你到底哪不对劲啊,老兄?
What is your problem, dude?
你需要帮助了。
You you need help.
我把这话当真了。
I took that to heart.
果然,在我们举办凤凰大会时,节目的朋友、蒂姆的朋友丹诺带来了他的克罗加诺棋盘,我们玩了一局。
And sure enough, when we did our PhoenixCon, friend of the show and friend of Tim, Danno, brought his Krogano board, and we played it.
我玩得非常开心。
And I had so much fun playing that.
我知道我多次承诺过要推出这些棋盘。
I know I I've promised a bunch of times that I'm gonna have these boards coming out.
我很快就会在我们的社交媒体上发布一些图片,展示我在制作克罗科诺尔棋盘方面的进展。
I'm actually going to post some pictures to our social media sometime very soon about the progress I've made on building a Croconol board.
不错。
Nice.
这比我想象的要难得多,但能够为一款桌游亲手制作自己的棋盘,真的非常有趣。
And, it's tougher than I would have thought, but, man, it's so much fun being able to go there and create your own board for a board game.
你知道,这东西早就存在了。
You know, this is something that preexists.
这是一种传统的加拿大游戏,但你可以自己制作棋盘。
It's, it's a traditional Canadian game, but you can make your own board.
这是一种弹射游戏,目标是将这些小圆片弹入中心孔。
It's a flicking game where you're trying to get these little discs into a center hole.
我这么说,好像除了我之外没人玩过似的。
I'm saying this as if anybody hasn't played this other than me.
但你要把圆片弹进中心孔,一旦圆片落在板上,你就必须击打另一个圆片。
But you're trying to flick them into the center hole, and then once a a disc is on the board, you have to hit another disc.
你不能直接瞄准孔射击。
You can't just shoot directly for the hole.
所以这就是这个游戏的诀窍。
So that's the the trick of this game.
你也可以组队玩,这非常有趣。
You can also play it in teams, which is a lot of fun.
我们就是这么玩的。
That's how we played it.
但我正在学习制作自己的棋盘。
But I'm learning to make my own boards.
我会发一些那方面的照片。
I'm gonna post some pictures of that.
我的意思是,这不仅让我作为一个桌游爱好者受到启发,也让我作为一个初学木工的人深受鼓舞。
I mean, talk about an inspiration, not just as a board game, you know, enthusiast, but as a budding woodworker as well.
这游戏超级好玩,绝对是今年我玩过的新游戏中最有趣的一个。
It's, it's super duper fun and by far the most fun I've had playing a new game this year.
没错。
Yeah.
我差点忘了这是个新游戏,但这个推荐太棒了,克里斯。
That's one I kinda forgot about as a new to me game, but that's a great pick, Chris.
我预见未来克里斯会成为克罗科诺尔游戏的高手,传奇的克罗科诺尔棋盘制作者。
I see in the future Chris being a wizard of Krokonole, legendary Krokonole board maker.
我迫不及待想看到那一天。
Can't wait for that to happen.
还有,当你有一块干净整洁的棋盘,轻轻一弹,棋子正好落入中央圆圈时,那种感觉真的很棒。
Also, fun is it when you have a clean a clean I don't know, a clean board, and you flick that disc and it goes right into the circle in the middle.
这只是一个小小的激动、喜悦和快乐的瞬间。
It's just a little moment of excitement and happiness and joy.
你会觉得自己的手指像有魔力一样,拥有这项了不起的技能。
You'd feel like your finger is magical and you have this amazing skill.
这是个很棒的选择,克里斯。
That's a great pick, Chris.
克罗科诺尔。
Croconol.
很棒的选择,克里斯。
Great pick, Chris.
这是一款非常有趣的游戏,很高兴我们今年都第一次发现了它。
That's a that's a that's a very fun one and so glad we all got to discover it this year for the first time.
克里斯,你会非常兴奋的,因为今年我最棒的‘新发现’是一款2016年的游戏,是一款叫牌游戏。
Chris, you're gonna be so excited because of the best new to me for this year is a game from 2016 and it's a trick taker.
你不兴奋吗?
Aren't you excited?
我刚才还以为你是认真的呢。
I thought you were serious for a second there.
不是的。
No.
我几周前提到过一款叫Nikosu Dice的游戏,它结合了传统的跟牌机制,还加入了骰子选取机制,这些骰子可以作为你手牌的一部分来使用。
I I talked about this a few weeks ago, a game called Nikosu dice that uses a combination of standard trick taking, but also some dice drafting that you use as part of your hand of of, you know, cards that you can spend.
本质上,这款游戏玩起来非常出色。
Essentially, it just worked really, really well.
一款聪明、有趣又富有挑战性的游戏。
Smart, fun game, tricky.
我刚用我的《黑森林》换了一本《Nikosu Dice》,这本游戏是由一位来自韩国的粉丝、我们的听众寄给我的。
I just traded my copy of Black Forest for a copy of Nakosu Dice that is being sent for to me from a a a fan of ours, a listener, from Korea that lives in Korea.
真是太棒了,他马上就会寄给我。
So very awesome that, he's gonna send that out to me.
而且,没错,这是一款很棒的游戏。
And, yeah, great game.
我会带一份到我们下次的展会上。
I will have a copy to bring to our next con.
对不起,克里斯。
I'm sorry, Chris.
哇。
Wow.
用《黑森林》换《尼科骰》。
Black Forest for Nikosu Dice.
我质疑你的判断,蒂姆。
I I question your judgment, Tim.
蒂姆,我觉得这是你很长时间以来做过的最明智的选择之一。
Tim, I think that's one of the smartest choices you've made in a long time.
是的。
Yeah.
我一直在找一份副本
I've been looking for a copy
这一个我也要。
of this one too.
这里有
There's
根汁啤酒。
root beer.
它原本可以预购的。
It was gonna be available for preorder.
我试着去网站查看,可能太早了。
I tried checking the site maybe too early.
我会再查一下网站。
I'll check the site again.
我从 Discord 上的梅那里得到了一个内部消息,对。
I got a hot tip from, I think Mel on the Discord Yeah.
他们在讨论预购即将开启。
Was talking about preorders opening up.
所以它可能在那儿,也可能不在,但我找的就是这个,还有Nikosu Dice。
So maybe it's there, maybe not, but this is the one I'm looking for well as well, Nikosu Dice.
好的。
Alright.
我们的下一个类别,回到2025年,是我们剩下的前两个。
Our next category, moving back to 2025, are the the top two that we have left.
第一名将是2025年最佳制作,然后我们再谈2025年最佳游戏。
Number one is gonna be the best production published in 2025, and then we'll get to our best games of 2025.
但我们先从制作开始。
But let's start with production.
什么东西最让你们印象深刻?
What really hit for you guys?
桌面上的呈现,有没有让你今年特别想把这款游戏拿出来玩?
Table presence, getting you excited about busting this game out this year?
现在我要谈谈《Hot Streak》,因为它拥有极其精美、巧妙的制作。
This is where I'm gonna talk about Hot Streak now because it has a incredibly beautiful, clever production.
你有预先上色的吉祥物迷你模型。
You have the pre painted mascot miniatures.
我不知道,这些迷你模型基本上就像小玩具一样。
I don't know, like miniatures, they're like little toys basically.
克里斯提到了热狗和女王。
Chris talked about the hot dog and the queen.
我想他没提到女王,然后还有鱼和熊。
Think he didn't mention the queen and then there's a fish and a bear.
它们都是吉祥物,沿着一个可伸缩的橄榄球场奔跑,而这个球场最终会收进一个长方形的盒子里。
And they're all the mascots running down this retractable football field that winds up inside of this rectangular box.
所有桌游都装在盒子里,但这个还额外配了一个小展示盒,用来收纳这些吉祥物。
All board games come in a box, guess, but this one has a little sort of little display case for the mascots when you put them back in there too.
盒盖是透明的,你可以看到里面的吉祥物,它们都兴奋地举着手,准备参加这场比赛。
Has a clear shield where you can see through it and see the mascots, you know, all excited with their hands up trying to get ready for this race.
然后,这个场地收回的方式,有一种柔和的磨砂质感。
And then the way that field retracts back in, it's like a nice matte kind of feel.
它附带了一些不太有趣的纸币。
It comes with some money that's not so fun.
如果你有扑克筹码或其他类型的货币,最好用它们代替,因为纸币手感不好。
So get the poker chips out for this one if you have those or some other kind of money because the paper money is not fun to handle.
所以为它准备一些新货币吧。
So get some new money for it.
不过,其他所有制作方面都堪称完美。
Everything else about production is fantastic though.
这是热力连击。
That's hot streak.
这里还有一些亚军。
A few runners up here.
我觉得我也不知道。
I think it I don't know.
可能是《冰封边疆》。
Frozen Frontier, maybe.
这相当酷。
It's pretty neat.
阿达的打孔卡梦想和那里的精美艺术设计。
Ada's dream with the punch cards and the beautiful artwork there.
我喜欢这个。
Love that one.
《游戏制造者》很不错,有个大而厚重的包装盒。
Game Makers was nice with a big old chunky case.
抱歉,如果我还在你的列表里。
Sorry if I'm still in yours.
然后《Lutier》是另一个精美的作品。
And then Lutier was another beautiful one.
那里的艺术设计非常出色。
The artwork there is fantastic.
因此,《Hot Streak》获得我2025年最佳制作奖,另有若干提名作品。
So Hot Streak gets my best production with a slew of runner ups for best production of 2025.
所以,亚当,我唯一想和你争论的是你提到的钱的问题。
So my only thing to debate you on there, Adam, is what you said about the money.
我觉得在《Hot Streak》里,钱特别有趣。
I think the money's a lot of fun in in Hot Streak.
它可能是,而且他们
It may be and they
好的。
Okay.
它可能并不太容易操作。
It may not be super fun to handle.
也许是因为钞票的设计方式,但这些钞票上都有些奇怪的小吉祥物。
Maybe it was something about the way that the the Bills are made, but they have these funny little mascots on the Bills themselves.
我觉得挺可爱的。
I I think it's pretty cute.
确实如此。
That's true.
除了《冰封边疆》之外,其他选择都很棒。
Great choices other than Frozen Frontier.
该死。
Damn.
来吧。
Come on.
好吧。
Alright.
我2025年最棒的作品,是亚当会非常满意的一部。
My best production of 2025 is one that Adam is gonna be really pleased about.
我说亚当会满意,可不是在讽刺他。
And by Adam's gonna be pleased about it, I mean, actually not like I'm being sarcastic about it.
它是《蚂蚁进军:进化版》,看起来绝对令人愉悦。
It's March of the Ants Evolved Edition, which is a absolutely delightful looking game.
亚当,我惊讶的是,这款作品居然没出现在你2025年最佳制作的提名名单上。
I am surprised, Adam, that this wasn't on your list as at least a runner-up for best production of 2025.
这个不像《Hot Streak》那样宏大炫目。
This one is not big and flashy like Hot Streak is.
至于《Hot Streak》,我丝毫不争辩,但这款游戏的美术设计真的很出色。
And Hot Streak, I won't I won't argue for a second, but this game has the art.
《March of the Ants》里有大量色彩丰富、充满趣味的美术元素。
There's so much colorful, fun art in, March of the Ants.
那些你放在棋盘上的小蚂蚁、蚜虫,或者不管它们是什么的小部件,都是厚实可爱的木质棋子,是蚁兽还是什么,我也不确定该叫什么。
These little little ants or aphids or whatever those little pieces are that you're putting on the board are nice chunky wooden, meeples or antels or I don't know what you're call them.
但不管它们叫什么,看起来都很酷,然后你还有这些大型的攻击性昆虫,它们的设计非常精美,像什么呢?
But whatever they are, they look cool, and then you've got these, the bigger bugs that attack that have these nice, like, almost, what are they?
是毛毛虫吗?
Are they caterpillars?
我忘了它们叫什么了。
I forget what they were.
对。
Yeah.
它们是蜈蚣。
They're centipedes.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
蜈蚣。
Centipedes.
我们就叫它们迷你昆虫吧。
Min minsects is what we'll call them.
迷你昆虫。
Min minsects.
迷你虫。
Minsects.
好的。
Okay.
我更喜欢这个。
I like that even better.
但没错,这个游戏看起来真的很好。
But, yeah, this game just looks so good.
我认为这款游戏制作的一大亮点是,在你为蚂蚁建造或升级时,你会用到三个身体部位:胸腔、头部和腹部,你可以自由组合它们。
And one of the highlights I think of the production in this game is as you're building out or doing your upgrades on your ants, you have the three body parts, the thorax, the head, and the abdomen that you're putting out there, and you can mix and match them.
它的外观非常漂亮。
And it it has this really nice look to it.
这款游戏具有出色的桌面表现力。
This game has a great table presence.
再次强调,它并不是最华丽的制作,但我认为它成功地创造了一种有趣、色彩丰富且吸引人的桌面体验。
Again, not the flashiest production ever, but I think this one does a great job of creating a fun table presence that's colorful and engaging.
它真的让你感觉像是在俯视一小片土地,看着所有这些事情在下面有趣地发生。
And it really does make you feel like you're looking down at this little patch of earth where all this stuff is happening, in a very fun way.
我唯一要提到的亚军是你们已经提到过的,亚当,那就是《Hot Streak》。
The only runner-up I'm gonna mention here is one that you already mentioned, Adam, and that is, and that is Hot Streak.
这一点很难反驳。
It's hard to argue with that one.
关于它的好话太多了,但我希望稍微平衡一下,所以我会把票投给《蚂蚁进化版》。
Just so much good stuff to say about it, but I wanted to spread the love around a little bit, so I'm giving the nod to march of the ants evolved edition.
我还没机会玩过《蚂蚁进化版》,但根据我看到的,它确实看起来非常酷。
I haven't had a chance to play march of the ants yet, but it does look really cool, though, what I've seen of it.
还有,没错,《Hot Streak》确实是我在这个类别中反复考虑的游戏之一。
And, yeah, hot streak, certainly, this was one of the games that rotated in and out of this category for me.
这些都是色彩鲜艳、非常有趣的桌游组件,你无法否认。
It's just such great colorful, you know, toys that you're playing with on the table.
你没法否认这一点。
You you can't deny it.
我不喜欢这个盒子。
I don't like the box.
我仍然不喜欢那种用透明塑料展示内部组件的包装盒。
I still don't like boxes with clear plastic that reveals the components inside of it.
而且它放不进我的游戏架任何地方。
And it doesn't fit anywhere in my game shelf.
真的,我的每个架子上都没法放它,一放就显得格格不入。
Like, there's literally not a space that it will fit on any of my shelves that doesn't just make it look like it doesn't fit there.
所以这就是我对《Hot Streak》唯一的评价。
So that's my only comment about Hot Streak.
这确实很对。
That is very true.
你得把《Hot Streak》放在玩具架上,成人玩具架。
You gotta put Hot Streak on the toy you gotta put it on the toy shelf, adult toy shelf.
我想说成人玩具架。
I wanna wanna say adult toy shelf.
是的。
Yeah.
那地方不对。
That's not right there.
犯点小错误也没关系。
A little mistake make any mistakes there.
是的。
Yeah.
哎呀。
Whoops.
好吧。
Alright.
我最大的作品是这款游戏,它几乎能入围好几个类别,但最终我认为它最突出的地方就在这里。
Well, my biggest production, this is a game that almost made a couple categories, but ultimately, I think this is where it stood out.
并不是唯一的地方,但它非常接地气。
Not the only place, but it's super mundi.
我有幸玩过的版本,我认为真正让它脱颖而出的是大师版。
And the version I had a chance to play, which I think really made it stand out was the master print edition.
它号称是豪华升级版,当然,这是来自Kickstarter的版本,我最爱的。
It says the deluxeified version that, of course, was delivered from Kickstarter, my favorite.
但我也看过很多零售版的图片。
But I I've looked at many pictures of the retail version as well.
即便他们把一些大块的塑料部件换成了木制组件,我仍然觉得这款产品的精髓依然保留了下来。
And I still think the spirit of the production carries through even though it they swapped out some of the big chunky plastic for for, for wooden components.
这些木制组件依然是厚实可爱的,让人乐意动手操作。
They're still nice blocky wooden components that you get to work with.
不过,‘超级 mundi’ 并不是我最喜欢这款产品的部分。
Super Mundy, though, it's that's not what I love the most about the production.
这很奇怪,因为它有着文艺复兴风格的艺术设计,但在这里却意外地合适——从盒盖到游戏版图,所有版图布局都各不相同,独一无二。
And it's so weird because it's got this, like, Renaissance art style to it, but it just really works here, from the box cover all the way through the boards, and the boards are different layouts, and they're they're all unique.
每个人都有一个六边形的版图,用来建造自己小小的城堡。
Everybody has this little, hexagon board where you're building up your own little castle.
中央版图在生产质量、用户体验和图形设计方面都非常出色,让人觉得在桌上摆开时互动起来既有趣又赏心悦目。
The central board has a lot of great production and user experience and user graphic design to it that makes it just feel fun to interact with and see spread out on the table.
所以,‘超级 mundi’ 真是一个惊喜。
So Super Monday was a real surprise.
对我来说,它很受欢迎。
It was a hit for me.
这是一款很棒的游戏。
It was an amazing game.
我依然很喜欢它。
I still love it.
但今天的制作部分,我必须特别提一下。
But the production, I really had to call it out today.
是的。
Yeah.
超级蒙迪是我名单上多次提到的游戏,虽然没进入最终提名,但它的制作和玩法都很出色。
Super Monday was one that came up a few times on my list, didn't make any of the the top nominees, but it has a great production, great gameplay.
这是一款很有趣的游戏,蒂姆。
That's a fun game, Tim.
超级蒙迪。
Super Monday.
好选择。
Good pick.
嗯。
Yep.
很棒。
Great one.
我同意你们俩说的每一句话。
I agree with everything you guys both said.
太棒了。
That's amazing.
我想这是你们俩第一次同意我的观点。
That's the first time you both agreed with me on anything, I think.
这是怎么回事?
What's happening here?
好了。
Alright.
在我们进入2025年最佳游戏之前,我们先快速回顾一下去年,看看我们当时认为2024年的最佳游戏是哪些。
Now before we get into our best games of 2025, we're gonna just take one quick look back to last year and what we thought were the best games of 2024.
这是来自我们2024年最佳游戏奖项列表的内容。
So this was from our best of 2024 awards list.
我会快速提一下你们俩之前提到的游戏,然后看看你们的看法有没有变化。
And I'm gonna quickly just mention the game that you guys talked about and then see if you're if anything's changed with you.
去年,亚当,你没有选择任何游戏。
So last year, Adam, you abstained.
你没有挑选任何游戏,因为你觉得在2024年发布、你有机会玩过的游戏中,没有一款让你特别喜爱。
You did not pick a game because you felt like you didn't love any of the games that had been published in 2024 that you'd had a chance to play yet.
所以我想知道,现在回头看看,你是否觉得2024年有一款特别出色的游戏,是你现在会选的?
So I'm curious if you now, looking back, think that there was a an amazing 2024 game that you would pick?
仍然没有特别突出的作品。
Still nothing that super stands out.
我还没玩过《杀戮尖塔》。
I have yet to play Slay the Spire.
鉴于我在2025年对《死亡细胞》的喜爱,我觉得我应该试试《杀戮尖塔》,我相信我会喜欢它。
And with my love of Dead Cells here in 2025, I think I should give Slay the Spire a try, and I bet I'll enjoy that.
所以,没有,2024年真的没什么游戏让我特别印象深刻。
So, no, I'm still nothing really stood out for me in 2024.
克里斯,去年你提到《无意识之心》是你2024年的第一名,也是最佳游戏。
Chris, last year, you mentioned Unconscious Mind was your number one the the best game of 2024.
你现在的看法是什么?
What do you think?
这很难说,因为我有点不好意思承认——我想我最近在一期节目中刚提到过,我拿到这款游戏已经快一年了,实际上超过一年了,但我还没再玩过。
So this is tough because I'm embarrassed to say, and I think I just mentioned this recently on an episode that I've had this game now for almost a year and or actually over a year now, and I still have not played it again.
我觉得很大一部分原因是这款游戏的教学难度很高。
And I think a large part of that is because this is a heavy lift to teach.
我得教我妻子玩。
I'd have to teach it to my wife.
现在我身边的游戏圈只喜欢玩轻量级的小游戏,她是我唯一能想象到会和我一起玩这款游戏的人。
She's the only one I can imagine who would play this game with me right now as my local game group favors smaller lighter games.
所以我没有再把这款游戏拿出来玩。
And so I haven't gotten this one back out again.
所以我觉得我对这款游戏的看法没有改变,但它并没有让我有足够的动力去重新把它摆上桌。
So I'm gonna say my opinion of the game has not changed, but it hasn't excited me enough to actually undertake getting it back on the table again.
不过我想在2026年纠正这一点,我稍后会再提到。
Now I think I wanna correct that in 2026, which I'll I'll mention again later.
但我仍然认为这是一款很棒的游戏。
But I still think that was a great game.
然而,鉴于我很难把《无意识之心》摆上桌,如果让我重来一次,我可能会回过头来选择《奶酪》作为今年的首选,因为我已经玩过很多次了。
However, given my difficulty getting unconscious mind to the table, I think if I had to do it over again, I may say Fromage would get the nod from me this year in retrospect because that game I've played a lot of times.
这款游戏经得起时间考验,无论在线上还是线下,我都玩得很开心。
It has really held up, had a lot of fun with it both online and in real life.
而且它很容易上手,或者至少相对容易重新摆上桌。
And it's an easy one or at least a relatively easy one to get back on the table.
是的。
Yeah.
太好了,克里斯。
That's great, Chris.
Fermaja 真是棒极了。
Fermaja is fantastic.
作为后续推荐,我完全同意,100%支持。
I totally a 100% agree with that as a follow on pick.
但希望你能有机会玩一玩《Unconscious Mind》,然后回来分享一下,它是否像你第一次玩时那样让你印象深刻。
But, hopefully, you get a chance to play unconscious mind and report back if it's, if it if it hits as well for you the first as the first time you played it.
好的。
Alright.
我2024年最佳游戏的选择是斯特凡·菲尔德的《Civolution》,我最近刚提到过。
So my pick in 2024 or for the best game of 2024 was Civolution by Stefan Feld, and I have mentioned this fairly recently.
我认为,对我而言,这仍然是去年最合适的评选。
I think that this is still the right pick for the for me for last year.
这款游戏并不完美,主要是因为它很难被搬上桌来玩。
It's not a perfect game mainly just because it does feel very hard to get to the table.
这需要教的东西太多了。
It's a it's a lot to teach.
但一旦你掌握了,玩起来其实非常流畅。
But once you know it, it actually runs really smooth.
游戏进行得很快,我非常喜欢这款游戏提供的各种决策、选择和多样性。
It goes pretty quickly, and I just love all the decisions and choices and variety that this game has to offer.
机制非常出色,偶尔会出现几次糟糕的骰子点数,让你感到沮丧。
The mechanisms are fantastic with the occasional opportunity for some repeated bad dice rolls to make you feel bad about it.
但我真的很喜欢它。
But, I I I love it.
而且我期待在2026年多玩几次这款游戏。
And I'm it's a game I'm excited to play a lot more of in 2026.
而且,我向你们保证,等春天我们见面时,不管你们愿不愿意,都会和我一起玩这个游戏。
And, again, I promise you guys when we meet up in the spring, you will be playing this with me, like it or not.
好的。
Alright.
蒂姆,你把这个游戏带到政府营地了吗?
Did you bring this one to government camp, Tim?
我不记得了。
I don't remember.
我没带。
I didn't.
你知道,我只带了少量随身行李,所以只能带两款游戏,但我已经不记得那两款是什么了。
You know, we I only did a little carry on, so I could only bring two games, and I don't remember what those were.
但我认为是《Vantage》,因为我真的很想让你们有机会玩一下。
But it I I think it was Vantage because I really wanted you guys to get a chance to play that.
我还带了另一款游戏。
And there was one other game I I brought.
我想不起来那是什么了,但当时我感觉自己还没准备好教大家《Civolution》。
I I can't remember what it was, but I I ended up not being feeling ready to teach Civolution at that time.
但自从那以后我玩了很多次,现在很期待教你们玩。
But I played it a lot more since, and and I'm excited to teach it to you guys now.
明白了。
Gotcha.
好的。
Alright.
酷。
Cool.
那么,这就带我们进入2025年了,让我们看看,明年我们汇报之后,2025年最佳游戏榜单会如何表现。
Well, that leads us then into 2025, and let's see how after we report, you know, back next year, how our our list from the best of 2025 stands up for us then.
所以我们接下来要讨论的是我们认为2025年最佳的桌游。
So we're gonna be talking about what we believe is the best board game published in 2025.
亚当,你来开头吧。
Adam, kick us off.
《蚂蚁军团:进化版》是我2025年的最佳游戏。
March of the Ants Evolved Edition is my best game of 2025.
克里斯之前已经暗示过它了。
Chris was hinting at it earlier.
它的制作精美,玩法也很出色。
It has a beautiful production, beautiful gameplay.
它让我有点想到《Eclipse》,但你有这种卡牌玩法。
Gives me a little bit of Eclipse feelings to it, but you have this this card play.
你手中有一副大约80到100张的牌库,会反复循环使用好几次。
You're going through a deck of maybe, I don't know, 80 or so cards, maybe a 100 cards, and you're you're gonna cycle through that deck a couple times.
有些牌在游戏前期更有效。
Some of those cards are better early in the game.
有些牌则在游戏后期更强。
Some of them are better late in the game.
因此,在你进行四到五轮游戏的过程中,策略的重心会不断变化。
So the arc changes as you're going through the four or five rounds that you're playing this one.
美术设计非常精美。
The art is beautiful.
制作质量也很出色。
The production's beautiful.
克里斯在介绍中没有提到,这款产品完全没有使用塑料。
The Chris didn't mention in the production that's there's, zero plastic.
它甚至没有用收缩膜包装。
There was it even comes it doesn't come shrink wrapped.
它装在一个精美的、像圣诞礼物一样的棕色牛皮纸袋里,我甚至保留了这个包装。
It comes in, a nicely wrapped Christmas present brown paper bag with a I I even saved it.
我不舍得把它扔掉。
I didn't wanna throw it away.
这包装太漂亮了,扔掉太可惜了。
It's too beautiful to throw away the wrapping.
我打开时尽量保存好包装,而且里面也没有塑料袋。
I try to preserve it as I opened it up, and then it has no plastic baggies.
它用了这些我不知道是不是可堆肥的材料。
It has these I I don't know if they're compostable.
它们号称是可堆肥的塑料类材料,这一点很贴心。
They're allegedly compostable plastic like material, So that was a nice touch.
这款游戏的方方面面都很美。
Everything about the game is beautiful.
游戏中有些地方的规则有点琐碎,但我已经玩过足够多次,能够顺利应对这些小问题。
And the there's some a little bit of squirrelly rules here and there, but I've played it enough now to be able to smooth those over if any of those pop up.
我很期待向你们展示它,并想知道你们的看法。
I'm excited to show it to you guys and see what you think.
嗯,克里斯已经看过了。
Well, Chris has seen it.
他很喜欢。
He enjoys it.
但蒂姆,我只是希望——我相信你会喜欢的。
But, Tim, I just want I think I hope you'll enjoy.
我也是。
Me too.
我觉得这游戏对抗性不强,所以你可能会喜欢。
I could see you it's not too fighty, so maybe you'll like it.
你可以做自己的事情,找到一些有趣的组合。
You can kinda do your own thing and and find some neat combos.
所以你可能会喜欢这个。
So you might enjoy this one.
我希望能你喜欢这个。
I'm hopeful you'll enjoy this one.
对我来说,2025年3月的蚂蚁进化版是最好的游戏。
That's the best game for me at twenty twenty five March of the Ants evolved edition.
嘿。
Hey.
我是全新的我。
It's a new me.
最近我全身心投入战斗,所以我已经准备好了。
I'm all in on fighting these days, so I'm I'm I'm ready for it.
当克里斯提到最佳制作时,我本来想讽刺一下,说他不该提这个,因为这是一年来亚当第一次没提到它,但随后我想起来,可能它之后会提到。
It's funny when Chris mentioned in best production, I was gonna snark that he shouldn't have brought it up because it was the first episode in, like, a year that Adam hasn't talked about it, but then it occurred to me that it was probably coming later.
早就料到会这样。
Knew it was coming.
惊喜吧,亚当。
Surprise, Adam.
这是无法回避的。
There's no getting around that.
所以,我2025年的头号游戏可能会让人感觉有点平淡,因为它其实是我在2024年无意中选出的最佳游戏,也是2024年的候选之一。
So my my number one game of 2025 may feel a little bit anticlimactic because it was accidentally my best game of 2024, one of my runners up for 2024.
蒂姆在那一集中纠正了我。
Tim corrected me in that episode.
哦,对了。
Oh, right.
去年我们做这个的时候。
Last year when we did this.
它是《Luthier》,我去年把它列为2024年的候补,但它实际上是一款2025年的游戏。
It's Luthier, which I claimed as a runner-up in 2024, but it was actually a 2025 game.
它今年发布了。
It got published this year.
所以我要把它归到它应有的年份里。
So I'm going to re up this one in its proper year.
《Luthier》由戴夫·贝克和亚伯·伯森设计,由Paverson Games发行。
Luthier was designed by Dave Beck and Abe Berson and is published by Paverson Games.
在这款游戏中,我只玩过一次,但非常想再玩一次。
And in this game, I have only played the one time, and I'm dying to play this one again.
我一点也不意外。
I no no surprise.
我是戴夫·贝克的铁粉。
I'm a huge Dave Beck fan.
我是《Distilled》的死忠粉丝。
I am a a hardcore fan of distilled.
我喜欢Paverson游戏那种极具主题性的欧式游戏风格,以及精良的制作。
I like the Paverson games kind of formula for really thematic Euros with really nice production.
Luthier 也不例外。
Luthier was no exception.
任何人都可以回去收听我们关于这款游戏的评测节目。
Anybody can go back and listen to our review episode on this game.
我认为我们所有人都玩得非常开心。
I think we all had a really good time with it.
我认为我们都期待再次玩这款游戏。
I think we're all looking forward to playing this one again.
而且毫无疑问,这款游戏值得获得它所得到的所有赞誉。
And absolutely, this is one that deserves all the praise that it's getting.
有点有趣的是,再次回顾这款游戏的图片时。
The one thing that's kind of funny is going back and looking at the pictures of it again.
我 reminded 自己,Patterson 的另一个特点是推出那些在桌面上看起来非常令人望而生畏的游戏,满是小零件和组件,但实际玩起来却感觉更加流畅。
I'm reminded that one thing that Patterson does also is put out games that look incredibly intimidating on the table with all the little chits and bits and pieces and whatnot, but that actually end up feeling a little bit more, streamlined when you actually start playing them.
而《Distilled》也是如此。
And Distilled is is somewhat the same way.
那里有很多小堆的东西要摆出来,桌面上看起来有点拥挤。
There's lots of little piles of things to put out there, and it looks a little bit crowdy on the table.
但一旦开始玩,游戏就变得非常清晰了。
But once you get going, the game makes a whole lot of sense.
这个游戏虽然没有《蒸馏》那种感觉,但在某种程度上是相似的。
This one has, not the same feels as distilled, but it is similar in that sense.
在这个游戏中,你要制作乐器。
In this one, you're making instruments.
你要从富有而高雅的赞助人那里接合同,努力为管弦乐队配备乐器。
You're you're getting contracts from rich and fancy, patrons, and you're trying to fill in instruments in an orchestra.
这里涉及的内容太多了。
So much stuff going on here.
我真的很想再玩一次这个游戏,希望能在2026年实现。
I I really wanna play this one again, and I'm looking forward to doing that hopefully in 2026.
至于亚军级别,也有几款不错的游戏。
In terms of runners up, there's a couple there as well.
《蚂蚁行军》是我心中的亚军。
March of the ants was a runner-up for me.
那是一款非常出色的游戏。
That was a tremendous game.
另一个是《银河巡游》。
Another one was Galactic Cruise.
这可能是我今年授予铜牌的最佳游戏。
This was probably my give the bronze medal for best of the year.
我非常喜欢这款游戏。
I really enjoyed this one.
另一个绝佳的、制作精良的主题欧式游戏,带有一点太空主题,以一艘太空游轮为背景,充满幽默感。
Another, example of a really excellent, well done thematic euro in this one, a little space themed, but space themed with a space cruise ship with a great sense of humor.
哦,实际上我还需要回去看看《制琴师》。
Oh, and actually one thing I need to go back for is in Luthier.
我喜欢这款游戏的一个原因是文森特·迪特雷和纪尧姆·塔维尼耶出色的美术设计,这也是这款游戏的另一大亮点。
One of the things that I like about this game is the amazing art by Vincent Dutrait and, Guillaume Tavernier, another highlight of this game.
但没错,Galactic Cruise 是我的第二名候补,而今年的 Luthier 是一款当之无愧的 2025 年最佳游戏。
But, yeah, Galactic Cruz is a is my second runner-up, but Luthier this year, a legitimate twenty twenty five best game.
很高兴你把它带回来了,Chris。
That's cool that you brought it back, Chris.
我很遗憾我们还没机会再玩一次,因为我很难记起它的机制是怎么运作的,但我确实记得玩得非常开心。
I I'm so disappointed that we I we haven't had a chance to play this again because I'm having a hard time remembering kind of how the mechanisms work on it, but I do remember having a blast with it.
我有点遗憾当时没要,当他们进行 Kickstarter 众筹时,Dave 问我们是否能寄一份副本给我们,因为我们已经冒险尝试玩过它,并在众筹期间在节目中提到过。
I'm a little I'm a little sad that I didn't so when they were delivering the Kickstarter, Dave asked us if we if we could if you could send us a copy just because we had taken the chance and playing it and talking about a little on the show while the Kickstarter was up.
我拒绝了。
And I declined.
我说,从道德角度出发,我们觉得最好还是自己购买,但到目前为止我们都没买。
I said, you know, we just from a from an ethical perspective, we feel it's it'd be better if we just purchase ourselves, but none of us have quite yet.
Chris,这可能得列入你为我们下次展会购买的清单了,记得这一点。
Chris, maybe this has gotta be on your list to purchase for our next con, so just keep that in mind.
但没错,我真的很想再玩一次。
But, yeah, would love to play this again.
非常非常期待再次玩它。
Very, very excited to get back to it.
嗯。
Yep.
是的。
Yeah.
我最喜欢的之一是
One of my
关于《Luthier》,我最喜欢的一点是那个大型的乐池,你要去建造这些乐器。
favorite things about Luthier was the big orchestra pit, and you're trying to build these instruments.
在某个时刻,你会填满这个乐池,逐渐组建起一支管弦乐队,我觉得这也是游戏一个很巧妙的主题设计。
And at some point, you're filling in this orchestra pit, and you're kind of building an orchestra, which I thought was a neat thematic aspect of the game as well.
嗯。
Yep.
这可能是我会买下来的一款游戏。
And this may be one that I end up picking up.
它肯定在我需要加入收藏的游戏短名单上。
It's certainly on the shortlist of games that that I need to add to my my collection.
酷。
Cool.
非常酷。
Very cool.
所以,我2025年的年度最佳游戏可能会让你们有点意外,我想,因为我回顾过去五年,通常都是些更厚重的欧式游戏,而今年这款游戏却轻快得多。
So my top game of 2025 is gonna be a little bit of a surprise for you guys, I think, just because I tend to I I I bet if I look back the last five years, it's always been kinda meatier euros, and this is a much lighter game this year.
这是《月球殖民地血浴》。
This is Moon Colony Blood Bath.
我认为,这款游戏将成为2025年及未来几年中持续时间最长、被玩得最多的遊戲。
I think that this is gonna be the longest running game and the game that gets played the most of 2025 over the coming years.
我认为,《 dominion 》的原始设计师唐纳德·X·维卡里诺,也就是卡牌构筑游戏的开创者,再次回归并推出了一款大热新作,始终非常有趣。
I think Donald X Vecarino, the original designer of Dominion, kind of the creator of the deck builder, has come back and released another smash hit that is always super fun.
关于这款游戏,肯定会有一些批评,我理解,因为它确实包含相当程度的运气成分,当然。
There's gonna be some criticism about this, and I understand this game won't be for everyone mainly because there is a decent amount of luck in it, of course.
这正是乐趣的一部分,但我也知道游戏中有扎实的策略、一些战术性的操作,还带点赌一把的成分。
That's part of the fun, but I also know that there is some solid strategy, some tactical, you know, moves that you can take, a little bit of push your luck.
我什么时候该冒险,把所有钱花在那个建筑上?因为如果下一个建造行动之前机器人没出现,我就稳了。
When do I, like, take a risk and say, I'm gonna spend all my money on that building because if the robot doesn't come up before the next build action, I'll be set.
但如果机器人出现了,我就麻烦了。
But then if the robot does come up, I'm in trouble.
但在游戏中,你必须做出这些选择。
But you have to make those choices during the game.
所以我认为,即使在这款非常快速、轻量又有点荒诞的欧式游戏中,依然存在许多明智而有深度的选择。
So I do think there's still choices, good and and meaty choices to be made while playing this very quick, very light, and very silly Euro style game.
游戏充满幽默感,每次玩我都玩得非常开心。
A great sense of humor to it, and I've had a great time playing every time.
所以我觉得,这将会一直是我心中的亮点。
So I think I think this will, remain a highlight for me.
但目前来说,月球殖民地血战是我2025年的最佳游戏。
But for right now, Moon Colony Bloodbath is my top game of 2025.
蒂姆,我觉得这个选择很棒。
Tim, I think that's a great pick.
这是其中之一。
This is one.
我只玩过一次,但确实感觉到里面有一些策略成分。
I just played it the one time, but, yeah, I got the sense that there was a little bit of strategy there.
不过,没错,美术风格太棒了。
But, yeah, the art was fantastic.
这些卡牌那种复古风格相当有趣。
This sort of retro feel of the cards was pretty neat.
我迫不及待想再玩一次这个。
I can't wait to play this one again.
月球殖民地大屠杀。
Moon Colony, Bloodbath.
没错。
Yeah.
我也是。
Same for me.
我真的很喜欢这个游戏。
I really enjoyed this game.
讽刺的是,我在思考这些不同类别时,一直想到这个游戏,很高兴你提到了它,因为它从未在我这些类别中名列前茅,但它绝对值得上榜。
Ironically, I kept this one come up when I was thinking through these different categories, and I'm glad that you mentioned it because it just never rose to the top for any of those categories for me, but it certainly deserves to be on a list.
我的意思是,这真是个非常有趣的游戏。
I mean, that was a really fun game.
我之前提到过,我特别喜欢这个游戏的一点是它的幽默感。
And one of the things that I had mentioned about this game that I really enjoyed was the sense of humor.
我总是喜欢游戏中有幽默感,这个游戏就很有,比如机器人叛乱,但是以一种搞笑的方式呈现的。
I always like a sense of humor in a game, and this game really had that, you know, the robot rebellion, but done in a funny way.
而且它真的非常有趣。
And it's it's it's a lot of fun.
很高兴你选了这个游戏。
I'm glad you picked this one.
好吧。
Alright.
嗯,重温我们去年玩过的这些游戏真是太有趣了。
Well, that was really fun explore revisiting some of the games we got to play the last year.
在结束今天的内容之前,我们稍微展望一下未来。
So we're gonna take a little bit of a look forward before we wrap up today.
每年我们都会这样做,我想我们通常会在节目末尾设置一个小主题,用来进行一些回顾或前瞻性的思考和见解。
And this year, we're gonna almost every year we've done this, I think we've kinda had a little category, a little topic at the end of the episode to give us a little retrospection or some forward thought forward thinking, insights.
今年,我们要聊聊经典的元旦决心。
And this year, we're gonna talk about the classic New Year's resolutions.
但当然,这次我们谈的是桌游决心。
But, of course, in this case, we're talking about board game resolutions.
所以我让你们思考一下,今年你们希望在桌游爱好中改变什么,或者希望看到哪些不同。
So what I asked you guys to do is just think about what you would like to change or or what you would like to see different in your board gaming hobby this year.
你们2026年的桌游决心是什么?
What what's your resolution for 2026?
对我来说没什么特别的。
Nothing spectacular here for me.
我只是想继续多进行面对面的游玩。
I just wanna continue more in person plays.
我觉得去年我已经在这方面取得了一些进展。
I felt like I was getting that done a little bit last year.
今年,我希望还能继续抽空,也许每个月有几个周六去富勒顿的聚会,那里真的很不错。
And this year, I'm able to I hope I can continue to sneak away, maybe a Saturday couple Saturdays a month over to the the Fullerton meetup has been really nice.
那里有几家图书馆举办活动,我有一群朋友在那里聚会,一起玩一些新游戏。
There's a couple libraries over there that host, and I've got a little group of friends that I meet up with over there and we play some new games.
如果我还能把一些游戏带到家里,还有另一对夫妇对桌游感兴趣,和他们一起玩很有趣。
And then if I can get some games over at my house too, there's another couple that seems interested in board games that were fun to play with.
我们三月玩得不错,但我们没玩三月舞。
We did March well, we didn't do March dance.
我们当时玩了什么?
What did we do?
我们玩了《Hot Treat in Pan Am》,之后他们就完全上瘾了。
We did Hot Treat in Pan Am, and they were fully hooked after that.
所以我想看看能不能让我这儿那些古怪的小游戏也吸引他们。
So we'll see if I can get them into any more of my quirky little games over here.
他们看起来很感兴趣,我想继续保持下去。
They seemed interested, so I'd like to keep that going.
那太好了。
That'd be great.
就这样。
That's it.
这些就是我2026年的目标。
That's those are my resolutions for 2026.
很好的目标,亚当。
Good ones, Adam.
线下玩游戏始终是一个值得追求的目标。
I in person games is always a worthy a worthy goal.
是的。
Yeah.
对我来说,我有两个目标。
So for me, I I have two.
其中一个非常简单。
One of them is a a very simple one.
我只是打算比现在更经常去参加我当地的桌游小组。
I just I'm going to make it to my local game group more often than I do.
他们几乎每周四晚上都会聚会,从不缺席。
They meet every Thursday night almost without fail.
我觉得即使在圣诞节,我们也在圣诞节后的晚上聚会了,因为那年圣诞节是周四。
I think even on Christmas, we met on the night after Christmas because Christmas was Thursday.
这总是周四晚上的活动,因为你知道,游戏夜一直都是这个时候。
It's always a Thursday night thing because, you know, that's always what game night is.
对吧?
Right?
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。