本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
嘿,你好。
Hey there.
欢迎来到桌游热评。
Welcome to board game hot takes.
我叫蒂姆。
My name is Tim.
这是克里斯。
And this is Chris.
这是亚当。
This is Adam.
今天,我们将进行我们的年度特别节目,回顾过去一年——2025年的游戏,并聊聊那些我们只玩过一次,但特别想再玩一次的游戏。
And today, we're gonna be doing our annual episode where we take a look at this last year, 2025 in games, and talk about the games that we only played once, but we really wanna try again.
所以,这些是我们2025年只玩过一次的前五款游戏。
So these are our top five games that we only played once in 2025.
通常,我们的规则是:这款游戏必须是我们在上一年(即2025年)首次玩过的,并且只玩过一次,我这里的‘一次’包括任何形式的游玩。
Generally, the rules that we follow here is that it's a game that we played for the first time in the previous year in 2025 and a game that we only played once, and I'm counting, like, any type of play.
所以如果你在VGA上玩过多次,就不算在内。
So if you got it played on VGA and stuff like that multiple times, it doesn't count.
对我来说,这是我们一直遵循的规则。
For me, that's the rules we've always set.
我希望你们今年都遵守了,因为毕竟我们现在已经有五年传统了。
I hope you guys followed them this year because, you know, we have a tradition at this point, five years in.
在开始之前,我先快速公布一下投票结果,然后再进入主要话题。
Before we do, I have a really quick poll results to cover, and then we'll get into the main topic.
我们有一位听众在我们的Discord上联系了我们,他们说:另一个潜在的投票是,你们每周游戏日是星期几?为什么是星期四?
We had a listener that reached out on our Discord, and they said, another potential poll on which day of the week is your regular game day and why is it Thursday?
所以我做了一个投票。
So I presented a poll.
我说:投票时间,你们每周的游戏夜是星期几?
I said, poll time, which day of the week is your weekly game night?
我的第一个选项是星期四,获得了50%的投票。
My first option was Thursday, and that got 50% of the votes.
我的第二个选项是周四,也获得了50%的投票。
And my second option was Thursday, and that got 50% of the votes.
你们会怎么回答这个问题呢?
How would you guys answer this?
当然了,当然是周四,我之前根本没意识到这还是个现象,但问题本身似乎暗示了这一点。
Well, of course, it's Thursday because I I didn't realize that was such a thing, but I guess the question suggested is.
而且确实如此。
And it's true.
有趣的是,我有三个固定的时间段,分别和不同的朋友群体聚会,全都安排在周四,这让我快疯了。
It's funny because I have, like, three regularly occurring times when I get together with different groups of friends for different things, and they all fall on Thursdays and it drives me crazy.
我只能推测,这是因为周四感觉像是周末的开始。
I can only assume that this is because Thursday is when it feels like the weekend is starting.
就像你知道的,你正迈向周五。
It's like, you know, you're leading into Friday.
但很多和我们同龄或更年轻的人有家庭,他们周末开始时需要陪家人。
But a lot of people, you know, in our age group and younger have families and whatnot that expect them to be around on Friday when it's time to start really leaning into the weekend.
所以星期四是合乎逻辑的选择。
And so Thursday is the logical choice.
我不知道。
I don't know.
也许就是这样。
Maybe that's it.
也许不是这样,但这是我的猜测。
Maybe that's not it, but that's my guess.
但没错,当然是星期四。
But, yeah, Thursday, of course.
这个投票完全荒谬,我都不知道我们在讨论什么。
This poll is complete nonsense, I don't even know where we're talking about it.
我不知道该怎么去参加这个节目。
I don't know how to make it to the show.
这太荒唐了。
It's ridiculous.
你知道吗?
You know what?
但只要我能组织起任何游戏之夜,我都会选一周中的任何一天。
But if I could get any game group night going, I would take any night of the week.
到目前为止,我觉得2026年这里周五可能会成为常态。
So far, I think Fridays, might be a thing here in 2026.
所以我们拭目以待吧。
So we'll see how that goes.
哦,真棒。
Oh, cool.
周五晚上很棒。
Friday nights are great.
如果你能办成,而且大家都同意这个安排,那周五确实是更好的选择。
If you can pull it off and everybody's, you know, on board with that that schedule, that's that's even the better night.
我更喜欢周五晚上。
Like, would prefer Friday nights.
但就像克里斯说的,我家人那边,你知道的,我通常不希望占用整个周末的一天,那样我就没法专心做别的事情。
But like Chris said, my family, you know, like, I I don't really wanna take up an entire weekend day typically from the family where I can't be dedicated to something else.
但我认为这是个很棒的选择。
But I I think that's a great pick.
等我女儿去上大学后,我觉得我有很大可能在周五晚上办起游戏之夜。
When my daughter goes away to college, I think there's a good shot that I'll make a Friday night game night happen.
我们走着瞧吧。
We'll see how it goes.
这只是一个轻松有趣的闲聊。
This was just a little light fun.
我本来都没打算提这件事,但有几个我们的Discord听众觉得,如果我们在这期节目里提一下,会特别搞笑。
I wasn't even gonna bring it up, but a a couple of our Discord listeners did think that it'd be hilarious if we brought it up on the show.
好几个人都在这里回应了,谈到了其他晚上组队的情况,我还要特别感谢一下泰勒·兰斯,他是本月的Patreon抽奖赢家,他选了《最后之光》。
Several people did respond on here and talk about the other nights of the group, including and I'll just give a quick shout out to Tyler Lance, who was our Patreon giveaway winner of the month, and he picked last light.
所以我这周已经把东西寄出去了。
So I shipped that out this week.
恭喜你,泰勒,感谢你的支持。
Congrats, Tyler, and thanks for your support.
如果你有兴趣支持,可以访问 patreon.com/boardgamehottakes。
If you are interested in supporting, you can go to patreon.com/boardgamehottakes.
但他提到了星期一、星期五和星期六是他的游戏夜,所以我们完全没猜中。
But, you know, he mentioned Monday, Friday, and Saturday were his game night, so we totally missed with him.
总之,我不再深入讨论这个了。
Anyway, I won't go any further into that.
我只是觉得这是一个有趣的小话题,适合大家迎接新年。
I just thought it was a fun little, New Year's new little New Year's topic there for you all.
请在我们的 Discord 上关于 Blue Sky 回复一下。
Report back in our Discord around Blue Sky.
告诉我们你们通常在哪一天玩游戏夜?为什么是星期四?
Let us know what game night of the week do you play typically, and why is it Thursday?
好的,蒂姆。
Alright, Tim.
等等。
Wait.
稍等。
Hold on.
在我们彻底离开这个话题之前,我们以前在长滩办游戏夜的时候,是星期三,对吧?
Before we move off of that topic really quick, when we had our game night back in Long Beach, it was a Wednesday, wasn't it?
通常是这样。
It typically was.
是的。
Yeah.
你知道,星期三也不是个坏日子。
I you know, like, Wednesday is not a bad one too.
我不太记得了,克里斯。
There's I I don't remember actually, Chris.
我想我们偶尔会轮换一下。
I think we would rotate it once in a while.
如果有人周三来不了,我们就改到周四。
Like, if people couldn't show up on Wednesday, we do Thursday.
但我确实喜欢星期三。
But, yeah, I I like I like hump day.
我喜欢在一周的中间做点事情。
I like I like doing something right in the middle of the week.
你已经熬过了星期的前半段。
Kinda you've gotten past the first half of the week.
有点值得期待的趣味。
It's a little fun to look forward to.
这也不错。
That's not bad either.
好吧。
Alright.
我们进入正题吧,大家之所以听,就是为了这个话题。
Let's jump into the actual topic, why people are listening.
如果他们有在听的话,谁知道呢?
And if they are at all, who knows?
现在是新年周。
It's New Year's week.
也许这周没人听。
Maybe nobody's listening this week.
我们今天要聊的是2025年我们第一次玩但只玩了一次的五款顶级游戏。
We're gonna be talking about the top five games that we played for the first time in 2025, but only got to play once.
我总是喜欢这样,因为它让我有机会回顾过去一年,思考哪些游戏我想再玩,哪些我想回头继续玩。
I always like this because it gives me a chance to look back at the last year and think a little bit about what I wanna be playing again, what I'd like to come back to.
今年我们第一次要做的是快速回顾一下去年我们做的那份清单,简单看一下那些我们去年首次玩过的游戏,之后有没有再回去玩过?
What we're gonna do for the first time this year is take a look back at last year's list that we did this very quickly and just kind of a quick glance at did we end up coming back to these games again after that first play in the previous year?
所以去年,克里斯,我先从你的2024年清单开始。
So last year, Chris, I'm I'm gonna start with you on your list in 2024.
第一个是Luthier,或者叫Luthier。
The first one was Luthier or Luthier.
没有。
No.
我再也没有玩过那个游戏,但我真的很想再玩一次。
Haven't played that one again, and I really want to.
那是一款非常令人愉快的游戏。
That was such an enjoyable game.
我很想再玩一次。
I'd love to get that played again.
但我认为其中一个原因是它没有在线版本,或者只在桌游模拟器上可用。
But I think that one in part because it's not available online or it's only available on, like, tabletop simulator.
它不在BGA上。
It's not available on BGA.
如果它在BGA上,我几乎都能再玩一次。
If it's on BGA, I can get almost anything played another time.
如果不在的话,就难多了。
It's a lot harder if it's not.
所以很遗憾,不行,但这确实是我还想再玩一次的游戏。
So unfortunately, no, but it's definitely a game that I still wanna play again.
好的。
Okay.
你的第二个是马拉喀什。
Your second one was Marrakesh.
马拉喀什。
Marrakesh.
不是。
Nope.
这是斯蒂芬菲尔德的游戏。
That's a Stephenfeld game.
是的。
Yeah.
嗯,我知道。
Well, I know.
我和你还有亚当一起玩过这个游戏,但之后就没再和你玩过了。
I played that with you and, Adam, and I haven't played it with you again.
而且这款游戏在BGA上也没有,所以一直没机会再玩。
And that's another one that is not available on BGA, so it just hasn't happened.
但这也是另一款我真的很想再玩一次的游戏。
But it's also another one that I'd really enjoy playing a second time.
好的。
Okay.
第三款,克里斯,你目前为止零对二。
Number three, Chris, you're zero for two so far.
你的第三款是《沙丘》原版。
Your number three is the original Dune.
《沙丘》原版。
The original Dune.
哇。
Wow.
你知道吗,我觉得这个游戏你可以拒绝,而且这不算真正的拒绝,因为这是一款活动类游戏。
You know, I feel like this one, you can give a no, and it doesn't really count as a no because, I mean, this is this is an event game.
这是一款你需要打电话预约的游戏。
This is a game that you call up.
你要租一个房间。
You you you rent a a room for.
你要安排好时间。
You set up a time.
你要邀请来自全国各地的人来参加。
You invite, you know, people from all over the country to complete.
比如,我们在BGG展会上玩过这个游戏。
Like, we played this at BGG Con.
所以某种程度上,我们确实这么做了。
So in a way, we sort of did that.
我们必须参加一个活动才能玩这款活动游戏,而这正是它的要求。
We had to go to an event to play this event game and that is what it requires.
话虽如此,我确实出去买了一封未拆封的1979年原版《沙丘》。
Now, having said that, I actually went out and got myself a copy in shrink-wrap of the original Dune, like from 1979.
所以当那个时候到来时,我已经准备好了。
So when that time comes, I will be ready for it.
但这件事还没发生。
But it hasn't happened yet.
还需要再办一次活动。
It's gonna take another event.
三投全失。
Zero for three.
好的。
Okay.
你的下一个,克里斯,是‘我不能对那件事做什么’。
Your next one, Chris, happens to be I can't Don't do about that.
下一个是你在我们玩完之后立即购买的游戏。
The next one is a game that you purchased right after we played it.
这是《无意识之心》。
This is Unconscious Mind.
你有没有机会玩一下这款你已经拥有超过一年的游戏?
Have you had a chance to get this game played that you've owned for well over a year now?
天啊。
Jeez.
我想你大概能猜到我对这个问题的答案。
I think you can probably guess my my answer on that one.
有趣的是,我有一个小待办事项清单,就在我的谷歌任务里。
And it's funny because I have this little, this little to do list on my, you know, Google tasks.
我清单上的一项就是‘玩《无意识之心》’,它一直列在那里。
And one of the ones that I've got on there is Unconscious Mind Play It is on my to do list.
它 literally 已经在那里一年了,而我依然没有去玩。
It has literally been there for a year and I have not gotten it played yet again.
我连借口都不想找。
I I I'm not even gonna make excuses about that.
所以
So
不。
no.
这太好笑了。
That's hilarious.
克里斯,你的待办事项列表上还有其他游戏吗,还是只有《无意识之心》?
Do you have any other games on your to do list, Chris, or is unconscious mind the only thing on your to do list?
没有。
No.
只有《无意识之心》。
Unconscious mind is the only one.
这背后是有原因的。
There's a reason for that.
因为我妻子想学着玩它。
It's because my wife wants to learn to play it.
她觉得这个游戏的主题概念非常迷人。
She finds the concept in the the theme of the game fascinating.
所以我得重新学习一遍,因为亚当教过我们,但玩完后我马上就忘了。
And so I've gotta relearn it again because Adam taught us and I promptly forgot it right after we played it.
她确实想玩这个游戏,但我一直没机会去学。
I she does wanna play this one and I just haven't had the chance to learn it yet.
但希望在未来一两年内,我真能去学一学。
But hopefully in the next year or two, I will actually do that.
好的。
Alright.
克里斯,你四次都没玩过。
Zero for for four, Chris.
在你最后一款游戏《雷霆之路:复仇》中,你有没有再玩过?
Going into your final one, Thunder Road Vendetta, have you gotten that played again?
有。
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
我玩过。
I did play that.
我玩过很多次。
I played that a number of times.
我们在展会上一起玩过。
We've played it together at cons.
我十月份带它去了俄勒冈海岸的周末活动,和一位对这款游戏持怀疑态度的人玩了。
I brought it to my Oregon Coast weekend in October, and I played it with one guy who was so skeptical of this game.
他对我带去的所有游戏都持怀疑态度,因为他觉得我玩的都是那些非常沉重的游戏,而他想玩那些轻量级的莱纳·克尼亚游戏。
He's he's skeptical of all the games that I bring because he thinks all I play is these really heavyweight games, and he wants to play these light Reiner Kanezia ones.
周末结束时,玩完之后,他说他这个周末最大的惊喜就是《Thunder Road Vendetta》。
And at the end of the weekend after we played it, he said his biggest surprise of the weekend was Thunder Road Vendetta.
太棒了。
Awesome.
所以,我五次里只成功了一次。
So bam, I am one for five.
我太菜了。
I I suck bad.
但你知道,我尽力了。
But, you know, I try.
我尽力了。
I try.
嗯,你知道,这根本不是什么测试。
Well, you know, this is this is not a it's not a test.
这也不是强制要求的。
It wasn't required.
我只是有点好奇,因为我们去年做了这个节目,它有没有促使我们回头去重新体验一下这些游戏?
I was I was kinda more curious to know whether, like, the fact that we did this show last year, did it inspire us to go back and check some of these out?
所以现在我们会开始收集一些数据,看看这个节目对我们来说是否有效,是否值得继续做下去,也许它的价值就在于让我们重新玩这些游戏吧。
So now we'll start to get some statistics on whether or not this show works for us and whether it's worth it for us to keep doing it, if the value is for us to get these games played again, I guess.
那么,亚当,该你了。
So, Adam, you next.
你去年的第五个是兰开斯特。
Your number five on your list last year was Lancaster.
我不记得我有没有玩过其他的。
I can't remember if I played another one of this.
我不
I don't
我觉得你没玩过。
I don't think you have.
是的。
Yeah.
你玩过?
You did?
我们玩过吗,克里斯?
Did we, Chris?
我们在哪里玩过这个?
Where did we play this?
我相当
I'm pretty
肯定你玩过。
sure you did.
是的。
Yeah.
我们在BGG展会上玩过。
We played it at BGG Con.
对。
Right.
那是第一次。
That was the first one.
然后那是我们第一次玩它。
And then that was the first time we played it.
还有一次我们玩过,但我记不清是什么时候了,但我确信我们玩过。
And then there was another time we played it, but I'm blanking on when that might have been, but I'm confident we did.
没有。
No.
我不这么认为。
I don't think so.
我觉得实际情况是我们原本计划和达娜一起玩,因为当我们在一起去亚利桑那州时,会是五人局。
I think what happened was we were planning to play it with Dana when we had a because we would have had a five player game when we were together Arizona.
在亚利桑那州的斯科茨代尔。
In Arizona, in in Scottsdale.
我们能在那儿再玩一次吗?
Can we play it again there?
我们没玩。
We we didn't.
我们最后改玩了《Cyclades》和《Krokenol》,所以那次没再玩到这个游戏。
We ended up playing Cyclades and Krokenol instead, so we did not get it played there again.
现在我有点觉得我们可能在网上玩过。
Now I kinda feel like we may have played it online.
也许是在Yucada上,或者类似的地方,所以有可能。
Maybe it's on Yucada or something like that, so maybe.
我不太确定是否记得清楚。
I I don't recall for sure.
我隐约有种预感,我们曾经玩过。
I have a vague premonition that we played it Okay.
在某个时候又玩过一次,但我没法确定具体时间。
At some point again, but I can't nail it down.
我刚回去看了我的桌游统计,显示我在2024年玩过一次,就是在BGG大会上的时候。
Well, I just went back and looked at my BG stats, and it says that I have one play of it back in 2024 when we played it, you know, at BGG Con.
所以我也有和你一样的感觉,亚当,但我没法用数据来证实。
And so I have that same feeling you do, Adam, but I can't back it up with data.
好的。
Okay.
克里斯,你有记录线上对局吗?
Chris, do you do you track online plays?
我有。
I do.
好的。
Okay.
我只是在想,我们这次会不会是在Yucatan上玩的。
I'm I'm just wondering if we this maybe was on Yucatan.
我们可能只玩过一次。
We might have played it once.
但无论如何,我们要给亚当这次打零分,一局中零次。
But in any case, we're gonna give, Adam a zero zero out of one for that one.
好的。
Okay.
亚当,你的第二项是《沙丘:帝国崛起》六人局。
Adam, your number two was Dune Imperium Uprising six player.
只玩过一次。
Only played the one time.
再也没有玩过。
Never got to play it again.
没有。
Nope.
好的。
Okay.
所以那一个是零分之二。
So zero out of two there.
第三款,你会对这一款感到开心的。
Number three, this is you're gonna be happy about this one.
生物黑客。
Biohack.
生物黑客。
Biohack.
嗯。
Yeah.
我在斯科茨代尔又玩了一次,玩得特别开心。
I got to play that one again in Scottsdale and had a great time playing it.
嗯。
Yeah.
重新玩一遍真的很有趣。
Super fun to revisit.
酷。
Cool.
好的。
Alright.
到目前为止是一分之三。
So one out of three so far.
第四题,系列。
Number four, series.
这是你拥有的一个游戏。
That's a game you own.
对吧?
Right?
我花了好一会儿才想起来这游戏到底是啥。
It it took me a minute to remember even what this game was.
系列。
Series.
对。
Yeah.
这是一款比较通用的工人放置类游戏。
It's a kind of generic worker placement game.
你需要获取特定颜色的工人,让他们去你用这些车建造的对应颜色的小工厂或小办公楼里工作。
You have to get certain colors of workers to go on their correct color of little factory, little office buildings that you build with these cars.
有点像版图构建和工人放置,然后工人会通过船只到来,不同种类、不同颜色的工人会乘船抵达。
A bit of a tableau builder, worker placement, and then the workers come in on these ships, different variety, different colors of workers come in and ship.
所以工人的选取有点像轮流挑选,你得优先考虑如何抢到这些工人。
So there's kind of a draft for the workers and you got to prioritize how you're snatching those up.
我想我只玩过一次,但还是想再玩一次。
So I think I've just played it the one time, but yeah, would still like to do this one again.
我确实拥有这款游戏。
I have the I own this one.
这里有点占有的偏见,但它足够有趣,让我想在某个时候再玩一次。
A little bit of ownership bias here, but it's interesting enough to want to go back to at some point.
好的,不错。
Okay, cool.
四款里玩了一款。
One out of four.
好吧,你列表上的第一名。
Alright, the number one on your list.
去年你列表上的最后一个游戏是三月。
The last one on your list last year was March.
你真的很期待回到这个游戏。
You were really excited to come back to that one.
这个游戏对你来说怎么样?
How's that gone for you?
进展得很顺利。
It's gone well.
我得玩了很多次。
I've got to play numerous times.
事实上,我上星期六刚玩过。
In fact, just played it on Saturday.
我去参加了富勒顿的聚会,我们有四个人一起玩。
I went to the Fullerton meetup and we had a group of four.
又玩了一次,效果很好。
Got to play again and it went well.
那是一场好游戏吗?大家都能很好地融入其中吗?
Was it a good game that you've did everybody connect with it pretty well?
四个人玩效果怎么样?
Like it worked out playing four players?
嗯。
Yeah.
我们,让我想想。
We we it took let me see.
我们四个人一起玩。
So four of us were playing.
花了大约三个小时,但我们整个团队都很顺畅。
It took about three hours, but we were flowing in the group.
除了我之外,其他都是新手。
So all new players except for me.
我事先做了一点讲解,带大家大概过了一遍第一轮。
And I did a little bit of a teach going into and we kind of walked through the first round or so.
然后我们就直接玩了普通的蚂蚁。
And we just did the generic ants.
所以我们没有使用不对称的蚂蚁,而是选择了四轮版本,而不是五轮的史诗版本。
So no asymmetric ants and we did the four round version instead of the epic five round version.
游戏进行得很顺利。
And it went well.
玩家们玩得很开心,既具有竞争性又很有趣。
The guys had fun playing it and it was competitive and fun.
我没有赢,其中一个新玩家赢了。
I didn't win the one of the new players won.
这真是太好了。
So that was great.
酷。
Cool.
亚当五局赢了两局。
So two out of five for Adam.
克里斯,你进来时五局赢了一局。
Chris, you had one out of five coming in to me.
让我们看看我们表现如何。
Let's see how we did.
亚当的水平是我的两倍。
Adam's twice as good as I am.
好的。
Alright.
所以,去年我列表上的第一个是《发条战争》。
So, last year, the first one on my list was Clockwork Wars.
这是一款我们玩过一次并一起评测过的游戏。
This was a game that we had played one time and reviewed together.
不知为何,去年虽然我想不起具体原因,但我对《发条战争》感到兴奋,但实际上我根本不在乎这款游戏。
And for some reason last year, although I can't remember why I was excited to go back to this one, I don't actually care about Clockwork Wars at all.
但也许在某个时候我会重新玩一次,重新找到其中的乐趣。
But maybe maybe at some point I'd revisit and and I would find some fun in it again.
好的。
Okay.
回到兰开斯特。
Back to Lancaster.
我记录了两局。
I have two plays logged.
三月,哦。
March Oh.
嗯。
Yeah.
2020年3月,2025年3月25日是我们第二次玩。
March '20 03/25/2025 was the second time we played it.
让我看看有没有列出玩家。
Let me see if I have the players listed.
看起来……呃,我不知道。
Looks like well, let me I don't know.
我不知道。
I don't know.
需要更多信息,但我有一个第二份游戏记录。
Have to more information is required, but I have a second play log.
好的。
Okay.
我非常确定网上有这个版本的游戏,我觉得我以前参与过一两次。
I am pretty positive there's an online version of this, and I feel like I did get pulled into play this once or twice.
所以它可能是在Yukata之类的平台上。
So it's probably like on Yukata or something like that.
太棒了,亚当。
Awesome, Adam.
所以是五分之三。
So three out of five.
恭喜。
Congratulations.
你去年表现很棒。
You did great last year.
boom
Boom.
干得漂亮
Way to go.
谢谢
Thanks.
好吧
All right.
正如我之前所说,去年我的第五名是《Clockwork Words》。
Well, as I was saying, so Clockwork Words was my number five last year.
我再也没有玩过它。
I did not get it played again.
我觉得我再也不会玩这个游戏了。
I don't think I'll ever get this game played again.
我其实并不在乎是否再玩它。
I don't really care if I get it played again.
但如果我玩了,也许会不错。
But if I do, maybe it'll be fine.
好的。
Okay.
对我来说,第四名是《Holler Tau》。
Number four for me was Holler Tau.
这是一款乌韦·罗森伯格设计的游戏。
This is a Uwe Rosenberg game.
我还没玩过,但我很想玩,而且我一个朋友有这个游戏。
I haven't gotten played again, but I would like to, and a friend of mine has it.
所以我认为今年很可能会再玩一次。
So I I think this will likely get played again this year.
我有点惊讶它到现在还没玩过。
I'm kinda surprised that it hasn't yet.
这是一款乌韦·罗森伯格设计的非常有趣的战略型德式游戏。
Super kinda interesting tactical euro by Uwe Rosenberg.
有很多卡牌玩法,我真的很喜欢这一款。
Lots of card play, I really like that one.
我的榜单第三名是《核桃溪》。
Number three on my list was Walnut Grove.
这是《星域》的设计师图图卡利奥(Tokutakekallio)设计的一款非常紧凑、节奏飞快的欧式游戏,我觉得他的名字是这么拼的。
This is a little really tight, little fast Euro by the designer of Eclipse, Tokutakekallio, I think is his name.
这款游戏太棒了,我两个月前还真有机会玩过一次。
This game is amazing, and I did get a chance to play this just, like, two months ago.
我们的一个听众基思实际上邀请了我。
One of our listeners, Keith, actually invited me.
他有一份这款游戏。
He's got a copy of it.
他说他是因为我在本地交易会上的推荐才买下的。
He said he picked it up because of my recommendation at a local trade.
我们有机会三人一起玩了这款游戏。
We got a chance to play it three player.
我又被碾压了。
I got destroyed again.
我这游戏打得很差,但超级好玩。
I'm terrible at this game, but it's super fun.
游戏节奏特别快。
It's super quick.
游戏中几乎没什么选择,但每一个选择都如此艰难且紧张。
There's, like, almost no choices to make in the game, and yet they're all so hard and and intense.
太疯狂了。
It's crazy.
真是个好游戏。
So great game.
很高兴我又玩了一次。
Glad I got back to that.
我想就这一点快速评论一下,因为我听到‘Walnut Grove’,现在看这个游戏,上面写着‘欢迎来到Walnut Grove’,这更强化了我想说的:我脑海中浮现的是那种可爱的拟人化动物丰收类游戏。
I just wanna comment on that really quickly because I hear Walnut Grove, it's actually the looking at the game here, it says welcome to Walnut Grove, which even more emphasizes what I was gonna say, which is I'm picturing one of these cute anthropomorphic animal harvest or whatever types of games.
然后我去看了BGG,天哪。
And then I look at it on BGG and holy cow.
光看视觉效果,我简直无法想象还有比这更平淡的游戏,尽管封面上有Clemens Franz的精彩画作。
It's like, I can't imagine a more bland looking game just from the the visuals, including some amazing Clemens Franz art there in the front.
是啊。
Yeah.
一位女士带着婴儿在农田里。
Lady with a baby in a farm field.
哇。
Wow.
是啊。
Yeah.
不是。
No.
这绝对是Clemens Franz的作品。
It's it's totally a Clemens Franz production.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
这可能是由Lookout Games或那些经常使用Clemens Franz插画的欧洲出版社发行的。
It is I maybe by Lookout Games or one of those Euro publishers that uses Clemens Franz all the time.
这款游戏是西部风格的工人放置游戏,或者说是西部风格的欧式游戏,中间有一个小小的西部小镇,你就在那里执行行动,但每回合只能执行一次行动。
This game is an old West style worker placement or, like, it's it's an old West style euro game, and there's, like, a little old West town in the middle, and that's where you take your actions, but you only get one action per turn.
你的工人沿着这个转盘移动一格,执行一个行动,然后你需要设法喂养你的村民,晚上让他们保暖,种植作物等。
You move your worker one space around this rondelle, one action, and then you have to try to, like, feed your people, keep them warm at night, create like, produce crops.
每回合只做一件事就要完成这么多事情,简直疯狂,但还有其他一些机制会触发。
It's it's insane how much you have to try to get done with a single action per turn, but there's a couple other things that trigger.
但每轮结束时会出现一些随机事件,比如:‘你必须让两个蓝色工人保暖,否则他们会死掉。’
But there's, like, these random events that come up at the end of every round that will be like, oh, you gotta warm up two of workers of the blue color or they're gonna die.
你知道的吧?
You know?
这游戏惩罚性太强了。
It's, like, it's so punishing.
这款游戏真的很难。
This game is really hard.
但我还是很喜欢它。
I still love it though.
它真的非常酷。
It's really, really cool.
非常酷。
Really cool.
感觉非常独特。
It feels very unique.
激动起来,亚当。
Get excited, Adam.
激动起来。
Get excited.
我迫不及待想玩这个了。
I can't wait to play this one.
好吧,你就像说,你没买它,所以你可能不会。
Well, you're like, yeah, don't own it, so you may not.
好的。
Okay.
第二名是黑森林。
The number two was Black Forest.
嘿。
Hey.
第二款乌韦·罗森博格的游戏。
A second Uwe Rosenberg.
去年我的清单上有两款乌韦·罗森博格的游戏。
Two Uwe Rosenberg games on my list last year.
所以我在BGG展会上玩了黑森林。
So I played Black Forest at BGG Con.
克里斯,你也是我们中的一员。
Chris, you were one of us.
我们的听众艾米丽,桃子汉堡,带来了她的副本,所以我们有机会在那里玩了它。
Emily, our listener, Emily, peachy hamburger, brought her copy, and so we got a chance to play it there.
我一下子就爱上了它。
And I fell in love with it.
这就是我为什么如此期待再次玩它。
That's why I was so excited to get back to it.
我去年一月去买了它,玩了大概五六次左右。
I went and picked it up, like, January this last year, and I played it a decent, like, maybe half a dozen times.
我觉得《黑森林》是一款相当有趣的德式游戏,但还不足以让我想反复去玩。
And I think Black Forest is a fairly interesting euro, but not interesting enough for me to wanna keep going back to it.
所以它实际上在我待交易的牌堆里。
So it's actually on my trade pile.
我的朋友马克上周刚说:嘿,我一直在想《黑森林》。
Now my friend Mark just like last week said, hey, I've been thinking about Black Forest.
我们应该再玩一次。
We should play it again.
太棒了。
So cool.
我真的很想再玩一次这个游戏,但我觉得它不会在我这里长期保留。
I would love to try one more play of this, but I don't think it's gonna stick around for me.
《黑森林》不错,但算不上出色。
Black Forest is solid, but not amazing.
好吧。
Okay.
但我列表上最后一个让我无比兴奋的游戏是《Endeavor Deep》,它出现在了上周的节目中。
But the last one on my list I'm super excited about, Endeavor Deep which came up in last week's episode.
在2024年第一次玩过之后,我确实又有机会再玩了一次。
This one, I did get a chance to play again after that first play in 2024.
自从那以后,每周我和我的周四晚游戏小组聚会时,我都会再玩一次。
I played one more time every single week when I get together with my Thursday night game group.
我每周想玩的游戏清单里,《Endeavor Deep Sea》每次都名列其中。
My list of games that I wanna play this week, Endeavor Deep Sea is on that list every single week.
我爱这个游戏。
I love this game.
这太棒了。
It's fantastic.
我昨天真的去了巴诺书店,它就摆在货架上。
I literally was at Barnes and Noble yesterday, and it's on the shelf there.
我本来想买下来的,但我上周告诉过你们,我已经把它加到了我的圣诞礼物清单里,所以得等到圣诞节之后才能买。
And I would have picked it up except I told you guys last week that I added it to my Christmas list, so I couldn't buy it until after Christmas.
但我肯定会买这个游戏。
But I'm gonna buy this game for sure.
这是一款很棒的游戏。
This is an awesome game.
蒂姆,这个游戏太棒了,你把骰子从海盗船里扔下去,它们掉出来就决定了战斗结果。
Tim, this one looks awesome how you drop those dice down the pirate ship and it comes out and that's how you resolve the combat.
太神奇了。
It's amazing.
是的。
Yeah.
没错,就是这样。
That's exactly right.
深海探索。
Endeavor Deepsea.
当然。
Absolutely.
好的。
Alright.
去年我们就是这样做的。
So that was how we did last year.
所以,让我看看。
So I was let's see here.
我五次中了三次。
I was three for five.
亚当也是五次中了三次。
Adam was three for five.
克里斯去年五投一中。
Chris was one for five last year.
所以让我们看看今年我们对2025年首次玩过的那些游戏有哪些选择,我们真希望有机会多玩几次。
So let's see if this year we've got some picks for the games that we played once in 2025 for the first time, and we wish we'd gotten a chance to play them more.
很期待明年我们的表现。
Excited to see how we do next year.
我的第五名是我们的一款评测游戏。
Well, my number five is one of our review games.
它是唐纳德·X·瓦克里诺设计、里奥格兰德游戏公司出版的《月球殖民地血战》。
It's Moon Colony Bloodbath designed by Donald x Vaquerino and published by Rio Grande Games.
这属于容易上手的游戏类别。
This falls into that category of easy to get played games.
这款游戏很容易学会。
This one was easy to learn.
这是一款轻松愉快的轻量级卡牌游戏。
It was a breezy, light card game.
这个游戏其实很有幽默感,这是我一向喜欢的,主题也很有趣。
It was actually it had a pretty good sense of humor, which I always like, some fun theme.
在这个游戏中,你试图建立一个月球殖民地,但正如名字中的‘Bloodbath’(血战)所暗示的,事情不会顺利,而且这是设计使然。
In this game, you're trying to build up a moon colony, but as suggested by the name Bloodbath, it's not gonna go well, and it's not gonna go well by design.
你一开始会很强劲。
You are going to start off strong.
事实上,你开局时会觉得:天啊,我无所不能。
In fact, you're gonna start your game feeling like, oh, man, I can do anything.
我是这个世界的主宰。
I'm in charge of the world.
但大约进行到一半时,一切就开始崩塌了。
And then after about, you know, when you reach a halfway point, then everything starts falling apart.
那时,谁能勉强坚持得最久,最终获得最多分数,谁就是赢家。
And at that point, it's really who can who can hang on by a string for the longest and end up with the most points is gonna be the winner.
但乐趣的一半就在于尝试做出各种小动作,让自己衰退的速度比其他玩家更慢。
But half of the fun is trying to pull these little moves that are gonna keep you from declining at a slower rate than the rest of your your opponents.
所以很有趣,是个很棒的游戏,我们在玩的时候和评审夜都玩得很开心。
So lot of fun, neat game, enjoyed it when we played it and, on review night.
我还想再玩一次这个游戏。
And I would like to play this one again.
可惜的是,这个游戏不在BGA上,除非我们团队中有人弄到一份,否则我很难玩到。
Sadly, this is one that is not on BGA, so it's difficult for me to get it played unless somebody in our group gets a copy of it.
这是一款相对轻松的游戏,所以我的本地游戏圈里有人弄到它的可能性是存在的。
It is a relatively light game, so there is a possibility that somebody in my local game group gets it.
他们通常喜欢轻松一点的游戏。
They generally like lighter games.
因此,如果有人弄到副本,我再次玩到这款游戏的可能性比平均水平稍高一些,但我不会抱太大希望。
So there is a possibility maybe a stronger than average possibility that I get this one played again if someone gets a copy of it, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
克里斯,这也是我的推荐之一,《月球殖民地血战》。
Chris, this was also one of my picks, Moon Colony Bloodbath.
所以我想现在就谈谈它,或者接着你的话继续说。
So I'm gonna go ahead and talk about it right now or just add on with you.
是的。
Yeah.
玩这个游戏我特别开心。
I had tons of fun playing it.
我喜欢这个剧情发展。
I love the arc.
你一步步 buildup,但就在你努力争取分数时,却被一分为二。
You're building up, and then you're getting chopped in half as you try to hang on for points.
超级有趣。
Super fun.
就像你所说的,很有幽默感。
Nice sense of humor, like you said.
月球殖民地大屠杀我也想再玩一次。
Moon Colony Bloodbath would like to play this one again as well.
这款游戏太棒了。
This game is fantastic.
今年我玩过好几次了。
I've played it several more times this year.
我本地每周四晚游戏小组的两个朋友都拥有这款游戏,我们玩得相当频繁。
Both of my local Thursday night game group friends own this game, and, we play it fairly regularly.
这游戏很棒。
It's great.
我会推荐,我是说,这是克里斯,这是一款我觉得你的朋友如果喜欢轻度、非沉重类游戏,只是想轻松玩一玩时,完全可以入手的游戏。
And I would recommend I mean, this is Chris, this is like one of those games that I think your friends who like kind of lighter, not heavy games, kinda lighter midway games, just pick it up.
这游戏大概35美元左右。
It's like a $35 game or something like that.
买下来带过来吧,因为每个人都会喜欢它。
Pick it up and bring it because everybody's gonna love it.
每个人玩这款游戏都玩得很开心。
Everybody has fun playing this game.
每次我们玩,它都大受欢迎。
It's hit it's hit every single time we played it.
那可能不是
That's probably not
个坏主意。
a bad idea.
是的。
Yeah.
我认为这是个会一直玩下去的游戏。
This is this is, I think, a stayer.
如果我的两个朋友没有买的话,我肯定会买一本。
If my my two friends did not have it already, I would I would definitely pick it up.
它真的很棒。
It's it's great.
每次有机会我都很喜欢再玩一次。
I love going back to it every time I can.
还有一个小建议。
It is one little quick note.
在这一集之前,我们一开始曾就提前分享各自的选择来回讨论过。
We had gone back and forth at the beginning before this episode about sharing our choices ahead of time.
很多时候,我们会尽量避免重复,确保我们不会提到相同的游戏或谈论相同的内容。
And a lot of times, we try to deconflict our list so we're not saying the same things, talking about the same games.
我认为,在所有这些集里,这一集特别有趣,因为当我们的选择出现重叠时,能听到彼此的想法。
I actually think of all the episodes, this is one where it is interesting to hear when we have overlap.
因为就像已经发生的那样,有一个人重新玩了这款游戏并非常享受,而我们中有两个人也想再玩一次。
Because like already we've got, you know, one person who played the game again and really enjoyed it and two of us who want to play it again.
所以,发现我们大家心里都想着这些相同的游戏,我觉得挺有意思的,也许能像你说的,蒂姆,提醒我们去尝试或投入一些新游戏。
So I think finding out that we were all kind of have these same games in the back of our minds is kind of an interesting thing and maybe suggest to us games, like you said, Tim, that we ought to pick up or, you know, we ought to invest in.
是的。
Yeah.
这个建议太棒了,克里斯。
That was a great call, Chris.
你今天早些时候发消息告诉我们,让我们避免了列表重复,我觉得这是个绝佳的主意。
You texted us that earlier today so that we didn't take duplicates off our list, and I I think it's a fantastic idea.
这是让人们感到兴奋的好理由。
This is a great reason for people to get excited.
如果我们中有好几个人都对重返某款游戏感到兴奋,那你们真的值得去试试。
If multiples of us are excited about going back to a game, it is it's worth you guys checking out.
我觉得我列表里至少有一款游戏,今年也会出现在你们两人的列表上。
And I think I know at least one on my list that I think is gonna be on both of your guys' lists this year.
我们拭目以待吧。
We'll see how it goes.
好的。
Okay.
好吧。
Alright.
所以,亚当,你把第五名选为《月球殖民地血战》,是因为克里斯的推荐。
So, Adam, you included your number five as Moon Colony Bloodbath because of Chris' pick.
不。
No.
嗯。
Yeah.
所以我要跳到我的第五名了,我是按反向顺序来的,这些是我都特别喜欢的游戏,我真的很想再玩一遍,从最不兴奋的到最兴奋的。
So I'm gonna I'm gonna jump to my number five, and I went in, I would say, reverse order of these are all games that I loved, and I really wanna play them again, but least excited to most excited.
所以我去年玩过但最不兴奋、却最想再玩一次的游戏是莱纳·基内西亚的《现代艺术》。
So my least excited game that I played this last year that I can't wait to go back to was Reiner Kinesia's Modern Art.
我知道你们两位都玩过这个游戏,也许你们都玩过很多次了。
And I know both of you guys have played this, and maybe you've both played it multiple times.
我只玩过一次,而且那是一次非常特别的体验。
I've only played it the one time, and this was a very special play as well.
不过我觉得不管怎样,这款游戏本身就超级棒、有趣又好玩。
Although I think the game was just super fantastic and fun and interesting anyway.
去年夏天我到加州南部时,和亚当以及一群本地听众聚在一起,马克·约翰逊也加入了我们,莫伊是我们的一位听众,也一起来了。
Adam and I got together with a bunch of local listeners in Southern California when I was out there last summer, and Mark Johnson joined us, and and Moe was one of our listeners who joined us.
还有谁在场,亚当?
And who else was there, Adam?
蜡瓶子
Waxbottle
在场。
was there.
蜡瓶子,对。
Waxbottle, yes.
赫克托也在。
Hector was there.
那太棒了。
That was great.
就我们五个人吗?
Was it just the five of us?
沃尔贝托·史密斯也来了一会儿。
Walberto Smith was there for a while.
就是他给我展示了我接下来要聊的其中一款游戏。
He's the one that showed me one of these games I want to talk about coming up soon.
有很多听众,但只有少数几个人。
There was a bunch of listeners, a handful.
他没有参加现代艺术游戏。
He wasn't in the Modern Art game.
所以我认为,就是我刚才提到的那五个人,再加上你。
So I think it was just the five of us that I've just mentioned along with you.
布莱恩·钱德勒也在场。
Brian Chandler was there.
没有参加现代艺术游戏。
Not for Modern Art.
没有参加现代艺术游戏。
Not for Modern Art.
但他没有。
But he was no.
是的。
Yeah.
他参加了那个活动。
He was at the event.
但没错。
But yeah.
对。
Yeah.
那真是个特别有趣的活动。
So that was a super fun event.
我和亚当从来没打算做一期关于那个活动的节目,因为那太棒了。
We never Adam and I meant to do an episode on that event because it was great.
我们玩了一些很棒的游戏。
We got some cool games played.
我们认识了一些很棒的人,但一直没来得及做。
We met some great people, and we never got around to it.
就是,你知道的,时间上冲突了。
Just, you know, conflict of timing.
但我想要特别提一下《现代艺术》,因为这是我去年玩过的最有趣的游戏体验之一,而这部分要归功于在现场的人。
But I wanted to shout out Modern Art because this was one of the most fun experiences I had playing a game this last year, and it was partly the people that were there.
我也记得,我们当时差不多到了当晚的最后一局游戏。
And I also remember that, like, were we kinda getting to the last game of the night.
大家都开始商量,我们再玩一局什么游戏好呢?
Everybody was kinda like, what's one more game we should play?
然后我看到了《现代艺术》。
And I saw Modern Art.
我想它是在Wax Bottle的包里。
I think it was in in Wax Bottle's bag.
我当时就想,我真的很想试试这个游戏。
And I was like, I would really like to try this game.
我看到房间里很多人都露出惊讶的表情:‘什么?’
And I saw a lot of people in the room kinda go really?
好像对这个游戏并不感兴趣。
Like, wasn't excited about it.
亚当对它并不感兴趣。
Adam wasn't excited about it.
我完全理解。
Totally get that.
但我们玩这款游戏时玩得非常开心。
But we had a blast playing this game.
对我来说,这款游戏比我之前听说的还要有趣得多。
And for me, it was a much more interesting game than I even expected it to be from what I'd heard about it.
所以能实际体验一下《现代艺术》真是太棒了。
So really great to to actually try modern art.
我觉得这款游戏每年玩一两次都会很有趣。
I think this is a game that will be fun to to revisit once or twice a year.
所以我2025年只玩了一次,但如果2026年有机会再玩,我一定会抓住机会。
And so I only played it once in 2025, but if I get a chance to play it again in 2026, I'm gonna jump on it.
我觉得它对我来说会像《拉》一样,我知道大家都喜欢《拉》,但我第一次玩的时候就爱上了它。
I think it's gonna be for me like Ra was, which I know everybody loves Ra, but the first time I played it, I fell in love with it.
然后我的朋友们一直要求再玩这个游戏。
And then all my friends kept asking to play it over and over again.
所以在接下来的一年里,我又玩了大约十次,但对我来说已经变得无聊了。
So I played it, like, 10 more times in the next year, and it got boring for me.
我觉得《现代艺术》也会是同样的情况。
And I think modern art would go the same way.
所以我不打算经常玩这个游戏,但我认为每年玩一两次,回头再体验一下《现代艺术》会很棒。
So I don't wanna play this too often, but I think once or twice a year would be fantastic to go back to modern art.
克里斯那边正在不停地摇头。
Chris is doing big old head shakes over there.
他根本不在乎。
He doesn't care.
是的。
Yeah.
你不喜欢这一款。
You didn't like this one.
你呢,亚当?
Did you, Adam?
你啊,是的。
You Yeah.
这是我第二次玩这个。
I played this is my second play of it.
第一次玩的时候感觉特别糟糕。
And my first play was a big old bummer.
但第二次玩,我玩得很开心。
But the second play, I had a lot of fun.
连我自己都感到意外。
Surprisingly surprised myself.
我更能看清楚其中的数学逻辑,并且能评估初始拍卖。
I was able to see the math a little better of it and sort of evaluate initial auctions.
通常不同的拍卖类型是,哦,不,看看你能做这么多不同类型的拍卖。
The different types of auctions usually, not, oh, well, look at all these different auctions you can do.
但你知道,在这个情境下,我感觉更明白了。
But, you know, it made a little more sense to me in this context.
第二次玩现代艺术时,我比第一次玩得开心多了。
I was having a lot more fun playing modern art on the second go around than I did on the first.
我觉得是团队的原因。
I think it's the group.
说实话,你得找一群能玩得开心的人一起玩。
Honestly, I think you gotta get with the group that is gonna just, like, have a fun time out there.
我们玩得特别开心。
We were having a blast.
我玩那场游戏时笑得不行。
Like, I was laughing so much during that game.
是啊。
Yeah.
那是个很有趣的团队。
It was a fun group.
嗯。
Yeah.
我一点都没笑。
I didn't laugh at all.
我上次玩这个游戏时差点哭了,但这次我和一群数学高手一起玩,他们总是说:‘这个东西的可能价值最大值,是用这个东西除以那个东西,再开平方。’
I think I cried a little bit the last time I played this one, but I'm playing it with a group of, like, math magicians who are like, oh, well, the most possible that this thing could be worth is this thing based on division of this thing by that thing square rooted by that.
我当时就想:我真想闭嘴。
I'm like, I would shut up.
我讨厌这个游戏。
I hate this game.
和这样一帮人玩听起来真有趣。
That sounds like a super fun group to play that with.
这听起来确实挺棒的。
That sounds that sounds pretty awesome, actually.
所以我得让他们多玩点我这种类型的游戏。
That's why I I have to introduce them to more of my type of games.
这就是原因。
That's why.
瞧好了。
There you go.
它们确实非常有趣,但对我来说太聪明了。
They they're they're they're they're great fun, but they're too smart for me.
我跟不上他们。
I can't I can't keep up with them.
但话又说回来,我有我的第四号游戏,这个游戏每个人都能跟上。
But having said that, I've got my number four game, and this is one that everybody can keep up with.
我向你保证,它可能不在你的清单上,但这款游戏你们俩至少都会认同。
And I guarantee you that it may not be on your list, but this is a game that both of you will at least agree with.
它叫Croconol,由一位19世纪的加拿大人设计,由无人出版。
It is Croconol designed by somebody back in the eighteen hundreds in Canada and published by nobody.
这是一款公共领域游戏。
It's a public domain game.
任何人都可以制作一个Croconol棋盘。
Anybody can make a Croconol board.
这是我们是在SedonaCon上接触到的。
This is one that we were introduced to in SedonaCon.
不。
No.
不。
No.
斯科茨代尔。
Scottsdale.
斯科茨代尔Con。
ScottsdaleCon.
啊,斯科茨代尔Con。
Ah, ScottsdaleCon.
我搞不定整个亚利桑那。
I can't all Arizona.
嗯,我觉得我们叫它凤凰城大会,但我们实际上是在斯科茨代尔举办的,差不多吧。
Well, I think we called it PhoenixCon, but we were officially in in Scottsdale, so close enough.
还有达诺,老朋友达诺带了他的棋盘来,我们一起玩了这个游戏,玩得非常开心。
And Dano, good old Dano brought his board with him, and we played this one and had such a good time.
对于那些没玩过的人——显然只有我没玩过。
For those who have not played it, which apparently is only me, I had not played it.
其他人都知道,而且在我们的
Everybody else, you know, and on the feeds and our
我们的社交媒体上?
our Social medias?
是的。
Yeah.
Discord。
Discord.
Discord。
Discord.
是的。
Yes.
Discord。
Discord.
在社交媒体上,所有人都知道这个游戏,只有我不知道。
On on on the social medias, everybody knows about this one except me.
我玩了之后才知道有这个游戏。
I didn't know about it until I played it.
现在我知道了,而知道就是成功了一半。
Now I know about it and knowing is half the bat.
在这个游戏里,知道就是全部的胜利。
Knowing is the whole battle on this game.
这是一个投掷游戏。
It's a flicking game.
这是一种传统的加拿大游戏,玩法几乎像沙狐球,但是在一个相对较小的圆形棋盘上进行,玩家围坐在桌子旁。
It is a traditional Canadian game where you take it's it's almost like shuffleboard, but on a a relatively small circular board that you sit at a table.
这不像传统沙狐球那样,你在地板上滑动,或者像酒吧里那种长长的桌子。
It's not like, you know, you shuffle on the floor like with a traditional shuffleboard or like a big long table like the ones you play in the bar.
你要把小圆盘射入中心的洞里。
You're trying to get the little the little discs into the center hole.
你可以组队玩,而且有个奇怪的规则:一旦你的圆盘落在板上,就不能直接瞄准洞了。
You can play in teams and it's got this wacky rule where once you've got a tile on the board, a disc, you can't shoot at the hole.
你必须瞄准对方的圆盘。
You have to shoot at another disc.
这正是游戏乐趣的一半来源,再加上和队友一起玩。
And that's where half the fun comes from along with playing with teammates.
超级有趣。
Super fun.
这个游戏经久不衰。
This game's got staying power.
它是在19世纪设计和发明的,至今仍然流行。
It was, designed and created back in the eighteen hundreds, and it's still around.
我非常喜欢这个游戏,已经开始琢磨怎么制作Croconol棋盘。
I like this one so much that I've started trying to figure out how to make Croconol boards.
我知道这是我第二次提到这个了。
I know this is the second time I've teased that one.
自从上次以来,我进展不大,只能说这件事仍在进行中。
I have not made much progress since the last time other than to say it is still in the works.
但我会的,我的意思是,我再次会玩,因为我正在学习为自己制作棋盘。
But I will I mean, this is again I will get played again because I'm learning to make the board for myself.
所以我向你保证,这个游戏一定会被玩到。
So I guarantee you that one will get played.
那是Krokonole。
That's Krokonole.
是的。
Yeah.
Krokonole是我也曾考虑列入清单并入选的游戏,但我玩这个玩得特别开心。
Krokonole was one I also considered putting on my list and make the cut, but I had so much fun playing this one.
非常有趣。
Really fun.
它还有那些小钉子、小缓冲物,你需要避开它们,才能尝试把球打进中心的小洞里。
It's got also what little pegs, little bumpers that you have to avoid for that inner circle before you can try to get it in that central little hole.
总之,超级好玩。
Anyway, tons of fun.
Croconol。
Croconol.
嗯,Croconol 是我的第四名,所以这里有点重叠了,Chris。
Well, Croconol was my number four, so an overlap here, Chris.
我现在要特别提一下。
I'm gonna get a shout out right now.
这个游戏太棒了。
This game is amazing.
我真的需要买一块这种棋盘。
I really need to pick up a board for this.
没有理由不买一个,我只是在等克里斯做一个带有BGHT标志正中间的绝佳版本。
There's no reason not to own one, except I'm waiting for Chris to make a great one with the BGHT logo right in the middle of it.
所以,这正是我所期待的,克里斯。
So that's that's really what I'm waiting for, Chris.
你做完之后,我就要找我的了。
Once you finish yours, I'm looking for mine.
好吧。
Alright.
我会认真听。
And I'll listen.
我会向你定制一个。
I'll commission it from you.
我的意思是,Patreon的资金将直接用于克里斯购买Krokennel棋盘。
I mean, Patreon funds going right to Chris's Krokennel board purchase.
一旦我搞定这个,我就会为我们三人都准备Krokennel棋盘。
Once I get this locked in, I will have Krokennel boards for all three of us.
我对此感到非常兴奋。
I am so excited about that.
超级超级酷。
Super super cool.
好吧。
Alright.
所以,亚当,你是唯一一个还没提到你第四名的人。
So, Adam, you're you're the only one that has not mentioned your number four yet.
把它拿起来吧。
So pick it up.
我的第四名。
My number four.
首先,我想把兰开斯特第二局的谜团做个总结。
Well, first, wanna wrap up the mystery of the second play of Lancaster.
这是我在桌游平台应用上导入的一局游戏。
It was an imported play on my board game stats app from board game arena.
安迪·HRE参与了。
Andy HRE was involved.
上面说他得了13分,这简直太糟糕了。
It says he scored 13 points, which is absolutely horrible.
上面说,蒂姆,你是赢家,这真不幸。
It says, Tim, you were the winner, which is unfortunate.
你得了61分。
You had 61 points.
还有两名匿名玩家。
And then there was two anonymous players.
我只能假设那是克里斯和我。
I can only assume that was Chris and I.
我们中有一人得了37分。
One of us had 37 points.
另一人得了56分。
The other one had 56.
我想我记得在这局里被血虐了。
I think I remember getting slaughtered at this one.
所以很可能那56分是克里斯拿的。
So probably Chris had those 56 points.
这是关于兰开斯特第二局的更多细节。
That's more details of that second play of Lancaster.
好的。
Okay.
这很酷。
That's cool.
它是在桌游竞技场上的。
It's it's on it's on board game arena then.
这意味着我们需要组织一次社区玩家一起玩。
That means that, like, we gotta get a we gotta get a community play this in.
所以听众们,如果你在我们的BGA社区里,顺便说一下,那里有600多人随时在开新局,但请有人邀请克里斯、亚当和我一起玩一局兰开斯特。
So listeners, if you are on our BGA community, which by the way, there's like over 600 people out there starting up games all the time, but somebody invite Chris, Adam, and myself to a game of of Lancaster.
我们非常想和你们一起玩。
We'd love to play with you all.
嗯。
Yeah.
快开始吧。
Get going.
嗯。
Yeah.
是的,我很高兴知道我们没疯,我们都觉得我们玩过第二遍,而且确实发生过。
I I and I'm glad to know that we're not crazy, that we all thought that we had played it a second time and it actually did happen.
太好了。
So good.
我们的精神状态完好无损。
Our mental health is intact.
我觉得这让我在我的清单上能打四分之五左右。
I think that makes me like a four out of five or something like that on my on my list.
疯了。
Insane.
guys,这简直是我迄今为止最成功的一次。
That's like the most I've ever succeeded at anything, guys.
嗯,我想我们已经算过了。
Well, I think I think we already counted it.
你得了五分中的三分,对吧?
You got three out of five, right?
好的。
Okay.
对。
Yeah.
好吧。
Alright.
所以,我想要玩的那个游戏,我在这里只玩过一次,我的第四名是《Kaosmos》。
So my whatever my game that I want to play that I played once here, my number four is Kaosmos.
这就是我说的,罗伯托·史密斯。
And this is the one I said, Roberto Smith.
他带来了他的版本,本地听众。
He brought his version local listener.
我不知道他是否还在听。
I don't if he still listens.
我希望如此。
I hope so.
但他带来了这个游戏并介绍了它。
But he brought this game and introduced it.
当时有四个人想玩。
There was four of us that wanted to play.
这个游戏最多支持四人玩。
It only plays up to four.
所以他教我们玩了这个游戏,非常友善和慷慨地引导我们。
So he kind of taught us the game and walked us through incredibly kind and generous for him to do that.
这是其中一个。
And, this is one.
有一个椭圆形的物品像热土豆一样,你们在游戏结束时要找到并拥有它,但我们有两个。
There's like a hot potato of this ovoid thing that you're trying to find and have by the end of the game, except we had two.
一个是真品。
One was the real one.
一个是赝品。
One was the fake one.
还有一个解码器能告诉你哪个是真的,哪个是假的。
And there was a decoder that told you which one was real and which one was fake.
所以这个热土豆,你们要藏起来。
So there's this hot potato, you're stashing it.
还有一些信封机制,你们各自有 stash,每个星球上也有自己存放物品的 stash。
There's these envelope mechanisms and you have your own stash and you have all these planets have a stash of things that are on them.
你们可以在信封里藏一些小陷阱。
You can hide little traps in the envelope.
你可以把那个神奇的椭圆形物品藏在其中一个信封里。
You can hide the magical ovoid in one of the envelopes.
你希望在游戏结束时,这个物品在你手中。
And you want to make sure you have this in your hand, end of the game.
所以这是一个热土豆,你正在告诉其他玩家:‘他有它。’
So there's hot potato and you're trying to you're telling the other players, hey, he has it.
设法从他那里把它拿过来。
Try to get it from him.
我们来这么做。
Let's do this.
我们来那样做。
Let's do that.
你可以和邻居交易,获得你想要的卡牌,并收集各种武器以及针对不同武器的应对卡。
You can trade with neighbors and get the cards that you want and you collect these different weapons and different counters to the different weapons.
玩KAZMOS非常有趣,充满了各种恶作剧。
A lot of fun, a lot of shenanigans playing KAZMOS.
我在Kickstarter上支持了这个项目。
I have this one on Kickstarter.
我时不时会提起它,谈论它预计何时送达。
I bring it up every once in a while talking about how it's supposed to arrive.
这位创作者在运送这个项目的过程中经历了诸多困难,但据说它已经上船,就在眼前了。
The guy's been through a handful of woes and difficulties trying to get this one delivered, but it's allegedly on the boat and just around the corner.
我不知道自己还能相信多少次这样的说法,但KAOS MOS总该会到来了。
So I don't know how many times I can believe that, but KAOS MOS should be coming at some point.
我期待着和你们一起玩它。
And I look forward to playing it with you guys.
我想说,今年我们没做这件事,可能原因很明显,但我想提一下,这可能是你从2020年我们刚开始这个节目时就列入的首批Kickstarter期待清单之一。
I want to say that when we didn't do it this year for maybe obvious reasons, but I want to say this might have been on your first years that when we started this show back in 2020, might have been your first Kickstarter anticipation list that you had.
所以已经过去一段时间了。
So it's been a little while.
我觉得你说得对。
I think you're right.
这真有趣。
That's funny.
是啊。
Yeah.
你们玩这个游戏时看起来玩得很开心。
You guys seem to have a great time playing this.
我当时坐在那里玩《洛伦佐·德·美第奇》。
I was I was sitting there playing Lorenzo Il Magnifico.
也许比这更有趣的,就是坐在桌边和加斯普罗斯对战了。
Maybe the only more fun that somebody could have had been having
天哪。
Oh, boy.
但坐在桌边对战加斯普罗斯。
At the table playing versus Gaspros.
不过,没错,那真的很棒。
But, yeah, it was it was great.
这是在我们的长滩聚会上。
This was at our Long Beach meetup.
另外,如果沃尔伯托·史密斯你在听的话,很高兴认识你。
And, Walberto Smith, if you're listening, by the way, it was awesome meeting you.
你真是太有趣了。
You're super fun.
还有,大概六个月后,在Reddit上,我的一个朋友发帖了。
Also, like, on Reddit, maybe six months later, a friend of mine posts.
他说,我知道你们不怎么,他给我发了消息。
He's like, I know you guys don't he he texted me.
他说,我知道你们不太关注Reddit,但我刚看到一条关于你们节目的精彩评论,恰好是沃尔伯托·史密斯写的。
He's like, I know you guys don't really pay attention to Reddit, but I just saw this great comment about your show, and it happened to be from Walberto Smith.
所以,谢谢你,沃尔伯托·史密斯。
So so thank you, Walberto Smith.
感谢你成为我们社区的一员。
Thank you for being a part of our community.
很高兴有机会和你们见面。
Was great great getting a chance to meet up with you.
还有,Kiasmos、Adam,我希望你们在下一次BGHC大会前能看到这条消息,因为你们一直提到它。
And, Kiasmos, Adam, I really hope you get this before our next BGHC Con because you've been talking about it so long.
我收到了。
I got it.
我们得试试这个。
I we gotta try this.
我们得找个时间聊聊这个。
We gotta talk about it at some point.
对吧?
Right?
让我看看有没有最新的进展。
Let me see if there's any recent updates on it.
我会再回复你们。
I'll I'll get back
给你。
to you.
好的。
Alright.
你的版本会包含我在BGG上看到的那套酷炫的小模型吗?
Is your copy gonna have that rad little set of minis that I'm seeing on BGG?
会的。
Yeah.
我正在拿Kiasmos的神庙版。
So I'm getting the Kiasmos, the temple.
它附带一个预设的棋盘,所以设置起来更简单一些。
It comes with a predesigned board, so there's a little bit less setup.
而且确实有那些看起来有点滑稽的小模型,还有一些挺酷但略显俗气的插画。
And yeah, has those goofy looking little minis and some pretty cool, but also slightly cheesy artwork to go along with it.
看起来挺有趣的。
It looks pretty fun.
好的。
Alright.
所以克罗科诺尔和克里斯一起排在我第四位。
So Croconol was my number four along with Chris.
那么,克里斯,轮到你分享今年的第三名了。
So, Chris, back to you for your number three this year.
好的。
Alright.
我的第三名是亚当会很高兴的那款游戏。
Well, my number three is one that Adam is gonna be pretty happy about.
哦,不错。
Oh, nice.
是《冰封边疆》。
It's frozen frontier.
由安德烈·科卢帕韦设计,由Cosmodrome Games出版。
Designed by Andre Kolupave and published by Cosmodrome Games.
我们在凤凰展试玩这款游戏时玩得非常开心。
I had so much fun playing this when we tried it at PhoenixCon.
这是一款很棒的、富有策略性的太空主题欧式游戏。
This was a great crunchy, exciting euro game with a space theme.
我非常喜欢这个创意。
I love the idea of it.
你们是在这个星球上进行定居。
The you're settling this planet.
我最喜欢的一点是,我总是喜欢游戏中有好的幽默感。
And I I one of the things that I enjoyed, I always enjoy a good sense of humor in a game.
所有的飞船和各种物品都是以科幻角色和作家命名的。
It was how all of the ships and various things were named after science fiction characters, writers.
也许这不算幽默。
Maybe that's not a sense of humor.
也许这只是圈内的笑话。
Maybe it's just inside jokes.
我不知道。
I don't know.
但我真的很喜欢它。
But I really enjoyed it.
我完全能理解,亚当,为什么这款游戏能像这样抓住你的想象力。
And I can totally see, Adam, why this game was one that captured your imagination the way that it did.
美术设计太棒了。
The artwork is amazing.
它非常契合这款游戏的类型。
It's super appropriate for the the type of game that it is.
当优秀的科幻美术作品做得精致而不过于卡通时,总是让我感到愉悦。
Good science fiction artwork is always a delight to me when it's done nicely and not too cartoony.
我们很想再玩一次这款游戏。
We'd love to play this one again.
我知道这款游戏我们一定能再玩,因为你有这游戏。
And this one I know is one that we can get played again because you've got it.
所以,我希望我们能在明年春天在南加州聚在一起时玩这个游戏。
So I'm hoping that we're gonna get this one played when we get together in Southern California in the spring.
我会带上这个游戏。
Well, I will bring this one.
它仍然是我最喜爱的游戏之一,我最近最喜欢的游戏中的一部,带有轻微的欧洲风格、行动与经济元素,以及一个科幻星球。
It's still one of my favorite games, one of my favorite recent games, little euro action, economic action, and a sci fi planet.
挺有趣的。
Pretty fun.
冰封边疆。
Frozen Frontier.
这个游戏曾在我候选列表里,但没进我的前五名,因为我只玩过一次,主要原因是那个‘天哪’的抽象棋盘布局。
This was on my shortlist, so it didn't quite make my top five that I only played once, mainly because of the very abstract board layout of the Oh, come on.
10。
10.
空间站就是太空中活生生的星球。
The space stations are planets exactly alive in space.
这看起来有点奇怪。
That seems a little weird.
不。
No.
我记得玩这个游戏时非常开心。
I I I remember having a very good time playing this.
我真希望能再和你们一起玩这个游戏。
I would love to get back to this with you guys.
所以也许它将来会重新进入我的清单,但《Frozen Frontier》确实不错。
And so maybe it'll maybe it'll rise up for me in the future, but Frozen Frontier was good.
我想说,我想回头再玩的第三款游戏是《Rebirth》。
My number I guess, my number three game here that wanna go back to is Rebirth.
是的。
Yeah.
我们也在凤凰城玩过这款。
This is one we played at Phoenix as well.
也许这有点取巧,因为我们可能玩了两次。
Maybe it's a bit of a cheat because we might have played it twice.
不。
No.
我觉得我们只玩了
I think we just played
一次。
it one time.
我们可能连续玩了两次。
We might have played it twice back to back.
我们玩了吗?
Did we?
我只记得那晚玩了一次,但我也可能记错了。
I I only remember one play that night, but I could be wrong about that.
无论如何,我会把它算作一次游戏,不管实际发生了什么。
In any case, I'm gonna count it as one session, whatever happened.
所以是《重生》,莱纳·基内西亚。
So Rebirth, Rainer Kinesia.
克里斯最近谈过这个游戏,玩的是棋盘的苏格兰一侧。
Chris has talked about this one recently playing the Scottish side of the board.
爱尔兰一侧才是重点。
The Irish side is where it's at.
这是一个小小的版图放置游戏。
You are it's a little tile placement game.
我认为你手中每次只能选择一到两张牌,然后决定把它们放在棋盘的哪个位置。
I think you only have a choice of one of two or one of three tiles in your hand, and you're deciding where to put that on the board.
这是一款节奏轻快的游戏。
It's a quick snappy game.
尝试包围这些城市,建造城堡,获取分数,完成这个小型的空间谜题。
Try to surround these cities and put up these castles, get some points, complete the little spatial puzzle.
还有一个争夺社区目标的竞赛,让你的棋子摆出特定图案来得分。
There's a race to these community goals, and, you know, get your stuff in a certain pattern, get the points.
快速、节奏明快、美术精美,色彩鲜艳,主题出色,组件漂亮。
Quick, snappy, beautiful art, vibrant with a nice theme, beautiful components.
这就是《重生》。
That's Rebirth.
我想再和你玩一次。
My I'm play you again.
天啊。
Oh my god.
我爱《重生》。
I love Rebirth.
我喜欢棋盘上的爱尔兰一侧。
The the Irish side of the board, I love.
但有一次我玩苏格兰一侧时,觉得相当乏味。
But the one time I played the Scottish side of the board, I found it pretty lacking.
不过每次我玩爱尔兰一侧时,玩这款游戏都特别开心。
So but every time I played the IR side of the board, I have had a fantastic time playing this game.
我最喜欢的游戏之一。
One of my favorite games.
去年它排在我的前40名之内,而且现在应该已经上榜了,或者我觉得其实已经上榜了。
It was on my top 40 list this last year, and it's gonna be or I think actually was right off.
它大概是第41名,但我认为它会更高,因为最近我玩了几次,感觉特别棒。亚当,你一定要再玩一次。
It's, like, 41, but it's I think it's gonna be higher because I've played out some great plays of it Lately, Adam, you gotta get this played again.
不管克里斯现在怎么说,这都是一款很棒的游戏。
Great game regardless of what Chris says right now.
向我们的爱尔兰听众致歉,他们不是。
Apologies to our Irish listeners who are no.
不好意思。
Excuse me.
向我们的苏格兰听众致歉,你们在这里被不公平地贬低了。
Our Scottish listeners who are being, like, unfairly maligned here.
我不确定这到底是怎么回事,但我站在你们这边,苏格兰。
I'm not sure what that's all about, but I I stand with you, Scotland.
但这款游戏实际上在我相对简短的清单上。
But this was actually a game that was on my relatively short list.
哦,说来你可能不信,虽然这并不意味着我爱它爱到极致。
Oh, well Believe it or not, because I which is not to say that I I loved it to death.
我的意思是,莱纳·克努策的作品通常不合我口味,但第一次玩这款游戏时,我过得还算愉快。
I mean, Reiner Knutsie is not my cup of tea generally, but I had a fairly decent time playing this game the first time that I played it.
在你们提到爱尔兰版图好得多之后,我对此非常怀疑,但我 definitely 想再玩一次,看看你们说的是不是真的。
And after you guys mentioned that the Irish side of the board was so much better, which I'm I'm highly skeptical of, but I I definitely wanna try it again so I can find out if you speak the truth or not.
好吧。
Alright.
所以今年我排第三的是这款游戏,亚当,如果我们聊过众筹集资那期节目,你应该听说过《曼哈顿计划:能源帝国》。
So coming in my number three this year was a game that Adam, I think we would have heard about if we talked about our Kickstarter episode, the Manhattan Project Energy Empire.
你最后支持了这款游戏吗?
Did you end up backing this?
我支持了。
I do.
我支持了这个新版本。
I have this new version backed.
它随时都可能到货。
It is supposed to arrive any moment now.
所以我查了Chaosmos神庙,那个也随时都可能到货。
So I did check on Chaosmos, the temple, and that's supposed to arrive at any moment now as well.
所以我期待着这两款游戏早日送到我家门口。
So looking forward to both of these being on my doorstep someday soon.
你很幸运,因为《曼哈顿计划:能源帝国》实际上是一款很棒的游戏。
Well, you're in luck because the Manhattan Project Energy Empire is actually a fantastic game.
这款游戏由卢克·洛里设计,我有机会玩过旧版。
It's a game designed by Luke Lohrey, and I had a chance to play the old school version.
我想说它大概是2016年或1637年左右出版的,记不太清了。
I I wanna say it was published in, like, '27 1637, something like that.
这是一款非常聪明、竞争激烈且互动性强的工人放置游戏。
It's just a really smart, competitive, interactive worker placement game.
远超大多数工人放置类游戏。
More than most worker placement by far.
这款游戏太棒了。
This game is fantastic.
有一次特别棒的体验,但我真的很喜欢它的经典版本制作。
So one really fantastic play, but can't wait to I actually really like I like the old school production of it.
嗯。
Yeah.
但亚当,我也喜欢新版的制作。
But, Adam, I like I like the new school production as well.
我知道你对它没那么热情,但当你收到你的众筹版本时,我非常想玩一玩,迫不及待想体验这个新版本。
So I know you're not as hot on it, but when you get your Kickstarter, I would love to play this and I can't wait to to check out that new version.
这是一款非常酷的游戏。
This is a this is a really cool game.
我们很期待看到它作为工人放置游戏的表现如何,但确实很厉害。
We'll be interested to see how it how it hits for you as a worker placement game, but it's it's pretty rad.
嗯,我正在看Kickstarter上的更新,上面说发货几乎完成了。
Well, I'm looking at the update here on Kickstarter for it says fulfillment almost done.
这有点让人沮丧。
So that's a little depressing.
那是12月18日。
That was December 18.
我的游戏到底在哪?
Where's my freaking game at?
美国这边,有五个订单被卡住了,我正在努力把它们寄出去。
So United States, have five orders it says we have five orders that are held up that I am working to get out the door to you.
也许是我的信用卡出了问题。
Maybe my credit card no.
我不知道。
I don't know.
哦,天哪。
Oh, no.
我知道。
I know.
你不会拿到
Are you not gonna get
这个游戏吗?
this game?
我拿不到我该死的订单。
I'm not gonna get my freaking order.
不知道出了什么问题。
Don't know what happened.
亚当的支票被退票了。
Adam's check bounced.
这里到底发生了什么?
What is going on here?
这太疯狂了。
This is crazy.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。