本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
嘿,你好。
Hey there.
我是斯蒂尔弗利特工作室的怀斯·马歇尔。
This is Wythe Marshall from the Stillfleet studio.
我们制作了一个名为《为什么我们前行》的小播客,现在非常自豪地成为Poderation网络的一员。
We put together a little podcast called Why We Roll, and now we're very proud to be part of the network, Poderation.
所以,如果你正在收听Poderation的其他精彩节目,并且对桌面角色扮演游戏(TTRPG)感兴趣,那你的关注可能会被我们的节目吸引。
So if you're listening to one of Poderation's other great shows and you're interested in TTRPGs specifically, that's tabletop role playing games, you might be interested in our show.
《为什么我们前行》专注于如何制作TTRPG、是什么让它们有趣、可以用TTRPG讲述的不同类型故事,甚至包括实际操作方面的商业建议。
Why We Roll is all about how you make TTRPGs, what makes them fun, different kinds of stories you can tell with TTRPGs, and even the business of the practical advice side.
所以,如果这些内容吸引你——无论你是游戏主持人、想设计自己的原创游戏,还是对进入这个行业感兴趣——为什么不前往《为什么我们前行》看看呢?
So if any of that sounds appealing, whether you're a GM, you wanna design your homebrew game, or you're interested in getting in the industry, why don't you head over to Why We Roll?
来关注我们吧。
Check us out.
我们非常非常感谢你的支持,继续创造精彩的内容吧。
We really, really appreciate it, and keep making awesome stuff.
欢迎来到《桌游设计师》播客,这里人人皆可入席。
Welcome to Board Game Designers podcast, where everyone's welcome at the table.
但当然,和往常一样,尤其是现在已经是2026年了,外面简直疯狂到极点,没人知道轮到谁了。
But of course, as always, especially since it's 2026 now and it's really, really crazy out there, no one knows whose turn it is.
这是克里斯。
This is Chris.
嘿,这是安东尼。
Hey, and this is Anthony.
这是第562期:2026年趋势预测。
And this is episode 562 predictions for 2026.
我们要感谢所有Patreon赞助者,帮助我们凝聚玩家群体,让你了解今年哪些内容会很棒。
We like to thank all our Patreon backers for helping us coalesce the vapers to let you know what's gonna be great this year.
嘿,朋友们。
Hey, friends.
我们非常高兴本周又能与你们相聚。
We're so glad to have you back here with us this week.
我们有一个精彩的节目。
We got a fantastic episode.
安东尼和我已经疯狂到几乎毫无依据地对桌游行业未来会发生什么做出荒谬的猜测。
Anthony and I have gone off the edge so much so that we're going to make insane, wild accusations about what's gonna happen to tabletop industry with very little information.
猜测?
Accusations?
好吧。
Alright.
我不知道我们要走这条路。
I didn't know we're going that route.
好的。
Okay.
我的预测里确实有这些猜测。
I I got accusations in my my predictions.
好吧。
Alright.
让我告诉你关于汤姆·瓦萨尔的事。
Well, let me just tell you about Tom Vassall.
哦,天哪。
Oh, no.
罗恩·罗德尼·史密斯。
Ron Rodney Smith.
好吧,来了。
Oh, here you go.
我们有这些人。
We got people.
我们有指控。
We got accusations.
这集将是爆点集,朋友们。
This is gonna be the burn episode, folks.
这集会让我们被所有平台封禁。
Is the one that gets us thrown off on all the networks.
朋友们,你们不知道这是最后一集,但我们现在就在这里。
You didn't know this was the last episode, friends, but here we are.
我们必须对所有人狠狠开火。
We have to go go ham on everybody.
通常情况下,Patreon赞助者都希望我们再做一集。
Usually usually, the Patreon backers want us to do yet another episode.
但这集,他们只是说:停播吧。
This episode, they're just like, shut it down.
彻底烧毁。
Burn it down.
2026年。
2026.
它有一种独特的氛围。
It's got a vibe to it.
它有一种,有一种,有一种《Blood Rage》的感觉。
It's got a it's got a it's got a Blood Rage vibe to it.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
对。
Yeah.
嗯,很多大喊大叫。
Well, lots of yelling.
有很多大喊大叫的情况。
Lots of yelling happening.
很多大喊大叫。
Lots of yelling.
就是一堆指责、疯狂和关于未来的预言,不管有没有我们可能(或可能没)从某个不能提及的地方偷来的时光机。
Lots of just, you know, brandishing accusations and craziness and predictions about the future with or without a time machine that we may or may not have stolen from a certain location, which we cannot speak about.
但不管怎样,我们用它来玩桌面游戏了。
But nonetheless, we used it for tabletop purposes.
耶。
Yay.
那是个糟糕的主意。
That was a bad idea.
我知道。
I know.
我们本来想回去修正一切,但这看起来更时髦,也更符合SEO需求。
We wanted to go back and fix things, but this seemed more, I don't know, trendy and SEO warranted.
我不知道。
I don't know.
符合品牌调性吗?
On brand?
嗯。
Yeah.
品牌。
Brand.
嗯。
Yeah.
那就是
That's the
我们能说的最糟糕的方式了。
grossest way we could say this.
好吧,
Well,
听好了。
look.
外面的每个人都在关注桌面内容。
Everyone out there is listening for tabletop content.
我们可以聊点别的,安东尼。
We could talk about other things, Anthony.
那可以
That could
是的,那是真的。
be That's true.
我们可以。
We could.
然后人们会在评论里告诉我们不该这么做。
And then people would tell us in our comments how we should not do that.
而且,你知道,有时候这是相关的,我们还是会这么做。
And, you know, sometimes it's relevant, and we are gonna do that.
但不,我们确实有一些桌面游戏的内容要聊。
But, no, we we have some tabletop stuff to talk about.
你知道吗?
And you know what?
其中一些内容还挺劲爆的。
Some of it's spicy.
哦。
Oh.
至少从我这边来说,可以说其中一些内容还挺劲爆的。
I from my end, at least, can say some of it's spicy.
这些指控是 spicy 级别的吗?
Are they accusations spicy level?
你知道吗?
Oh, you know what?
实际上可能有几项指控。
There might actually be a couple accusations.
看,这就来了。
See, there there you go.
我预测了这个播客的未来。
I predicted the future of the podcast.
哦。
Oh.
而且事情马上就要出问题了。
And and things are about to go wrong.
我们还不知道对方对2026年的预测。
We don't know each other's predictions for 2026.
我们没有。
We do not.
我们对2026年的播客有什么预测吗?
Do we have a prediction about the podcast for 2026?
我并没有写一个进去。
I did not put one in there.
哦,天哪。
Oh, no.
我也没有。
I didn't either.
哦,该死。
Oh, damn.
那将会是一个显而易见的预测,我们可以采取的行动是获得
That would be, like, an obvious prediction that we could could make an action Is get
但当你自己的事业时,这算一个预测吗,还是
it a prediction, though, when it's, like, your own business, or is
它只是一个目标吗?
it just a goal?
哦,哇。
Oh, wow.
这是个好问题。
That's a good question.
我不知道。
I don't know.
我认为你仍然可以设定目标。
I think you could have goals nonetheless.
目标、目标和希望,但预测通常像是你扔出一枚飞镖,而飞镖有自己的轨迹。
Goals goals and hopes, but predictions are typically like you're throwing a dart out there, and the dart has its own trajectory to it.
嗯。
Mhmm.
嗯。
Mhmm.
所以有很多其他因素在其中发挥作用。
So there's a lot of other forces getting involved with it.
目标只是内在的,比如我希望能发生某事,这是一种愿望。
The goal is just, like, internal kind of like, I would like this to happen aspirationally.
但你朝着这个目标投出飞镖,然后事情就发生了。
But you throw the dart to that goal, and then things happen.
这没错。
That's true.
这些年来我们经历了太多事情,确实发生了许多事。
We've had a lot of things happen over the years, so it's definitely A lot of things happened.
我不认为我们在疫情期间的目标是为棋盘游戏竞技场在Twitch上做直播。
I don't I don't think our goal during COVID was to run a live stream on Twitch for board game arena.
那不是我们的目标。
Like, that was not our goal.
但它发生了。
But it happened.
很好。
It was good.
很棒。
It was great.
非常好。
It was very good.
非常棒。
It was very great.
是的。
Yeah.
这也不是我们的
It's also not our
目标是让他们被收购
goal for them to get bought
由Azmodee。
by Azmodee.
所以,你知道Aw。
So, you know Aw.
那场秀太棒了,老兄。
That was a great show, man.
认真的,那场秀太棒了。
Seriously, that was a great show.
知道。
Know.
那真的非常有趣。
It was it was a lot of fun.
我有时会怀念那段时光。
I I think back on that fondly sometimes.
我会想,天啊,那真酷。
I'm like, man, that's cool.
我们为什么不再那样做了?
Why don't we still do that?
哦,对了。
Oh, right.
阿兹莫迪。
Azmodee.
你知道吗?
You know what?
有趣的是,我们还和Board Game Arena一起做过BGA直播,这个项目的总体理念很明显,就是要做成人们可以实时观看、评论和讨论的内容,就像一场真正的体育赛事一样。
The funny thing is too, like, we did BGA live with Board Game Arena, and the general concept, obviously, is that this was gonna be content that people were gonna watch live and be able to, like, comment on and talk about and, like like, to be like a real sporting event.
是啊。
Yeah.
而且这个
And this
这是我们十年前就讨论过的事情。
is something we had talked about for a decade.
我的意思是,我们早就讨论过这个了。
I mean, we had talked about this for a long time.
我想我们曾经讨论过桌面电视和其他一些概念。
I I think we had tabletop television and some other kind of concepts battered around a bit.
最有趣、最疯狂的是,我们通常都是在最后一刻才把人带进来。
And the really funny, crazy thing was we were bringing people in typically at the last second.
我们从各地把人带过来。
We were bringing people from all over the place.
我们把朋友叫来,他们都是狂热的玩家激烈对战,但完全无法保证这些游戏会好玩或有趣。
We were bringing friends in, And they were, like, hardcore gamers battling it out, but there was no there was no guarantee whatsoever that those games would be good and or fun.
对。
Right.
是啊。
Yeah.
它本可能非常无聊,但从来都不是。
It could have been really boring, and it it never was.
从来都不是。
It never was.
确实从来没有。
It never was.
对此我丝毫不觉得有功劳。
And I and I take zero credit for that.
不。
No.
不。
No.
玩家们非常有活力,敢于大胆冒险。
Like, the game players were, like, really dynamic and taking big risks.
对,没错。
And, like Right.
再说一遍,如果你玩过欧洲风格游戏——因为你听这个播客,你知道在欧洲游戏中,经常有人领先之后就一骑绝尘了。
The games itself again, if you play euro games, and you do because you listen to this podcast, you know how often, like, someone takes a lead or a euro game just, like, someone has a lead and that's it.
然后你就只能坐上半小时,眼睁睁看着他们赢下比赛。
And then you just have to sit for the next half hour and just watch them win the game.
而且,确实没有发生。
And, like, that did not happen.
我们玩得很开心。
We had fun.
我们为它增添了很多乐趣。
We added a lot of fun to it.
是的。
Yeah.
尽管如此,哇。
And nonetheless, wow.
就像,它就在那里。
Like, it was There
有吃有喝,样样俱全。
was hat eating and everything.
它就是
It was it
很棒。
was great.
有很多疯狂的预测。
There was wild predictions.
谈谈预测。
Talking about predictions.
我做了些疯狂的预测,结果都实现了。
I made wild predictions, and they came true.
嗯。
Yeah.
我确实做到了。
I did.
然后人们因为这个被迫吃帽子。
And then people were forced to eat hats because of it.
嗯。
Yeah.
那真有趣。
That was fun.
我记得那天那集,因为那天是我负责制作的。
I remember that episode because I was producing that day.
我想我当时生病了。
I think I was sick.
你们大家都玩得很开心。
And you you guys you guys had a great time.
很有趣。
It was fun.
那是一段美好的时光,也是个精彩的节目,我预测了有人会从无名之辈突然崛起,但好几次都被驳回了。
That was a great time and a great episode, and I made wild prediction of, like, someone coming back from nowhere, and I was rebuffed several times.
我说:你会吃掉你的帽子吗?
And I said, would you eat your hat?
他真的吃掉了自己的帽子,因为
And he ate his hat because he
吃了一个。
ate one.
美好的时光。
Good times.
美好的时光。
Good times.
是的。
Yeah.
我们得玩了很多很多我们最喜欢的游戏。
Got to play a lot of a lot of a lot of our favorite games out there.
你知道,实际上,克兰斯卡多尼亚就是其中一款游戏。
You know, Clanscadonia was one of the games, actually, in fact.
是的。
Yeah.
我们在那里玩过,非常棒。
That we played on there, which is fantastic.
我喜欢看到那片烤焦的吐司作为那个角色出现。
I love to see that burnt toast as a character there.
是的。
Yeah.
那太棒了。
That was great.
所以我们有着漫长而有趣的历史,总是做出一些疯狂的选择和对未来的预测。
So we have a long and, you know, interesting history of making wild choices and predictions about the future.
奇怪的是,有时候,偶尔这些预测真的会成真。
And strangely enough, oftentimes, once in a while, they do come true.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
不。
No.
是啊,你的那些预测成真了。
It's well, you, yours come true.
哦,老兄。
Oh, buddy.
是啊,我确实做到了。
Yeah, I did.
是的。
Yeah.
这已经有记录了。
That's been documented.
这在播客里提到过。
It's it's it's on the podcast.
是的。
Yeah.
从历史上看,我不记得自己有多少预测成真了,我知道节目里的其他人也 definitely 没有多少成真。
Historically, I don't know that I've have had too many come true, and I know other people on the show have definitely not had that many come true.
没错。
That's true.
我确实经历过一些疯狂的事,但你也确实有过几次。
I've had some wild stuff, but but, yeah, you've you've had a few.
而且在几乎完全不了解的情况下,我的朋友们,比如你听这个播客,你会觉得这些家伙是桌面游戏界最大的人物。
And with with little if no knowledge whatsoever, my friends, like, you listen to this podcast, you're like, these guys are the biggest people in tabletop gaming.
是啊。
And I'm like, yeah.
谢谢,妈妈。
Thanks, mom.
谢谢你这么想。
I appreciate you thinking that.
但其他人并不这么认为。
But everyone else does not think that.
但尽管如此,偶尔确实会发生,而且每次都100%发生。
But nonetheless, every once in a while, it does happen a 100% of the time.
是的。
Yeah.
我们稍后会为你提供一些这些预测,我们预测你会留下来听这些,因为这很有趣。
So we will have some of those predictions for you later, and we predict that you'll stick with us to hear those because that's fun.
这就是这个播客的内容,安东尼。
And that's what this podcast is, Anthony.
它关乎乐趣,也关乎做出有趣的预测。
It's about fun and also making interesting predictions.
确实如此。
It is.
是的。
Yeah.
所以我们就要这么做。
So we're gonna do that.
这会很精彩。
It's gonna be good.
好了,各位。
Alright, everybody.
但在我们进入所有这些有趣的内容之前,我们想聊一两个更新,至少有一个,安东尼。
But we before we get into all that fun stuff, there was a couple of or at least one update we wanna talk about, Anthony.
你能不能给大家介绍一下BGA的最新情况?
Why don't you bring people up to the state of play with BGA?
这会是一个重要的会议吗?
Would this happen to be a conference of some note?
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
你们都听过我们多次谈论桌游学术圈了。
So you've all heard us talk about board game academics many times over.
我们有一个新的会议,之前在这档播客里只是简短提过,现在已经开始注册了。
We have a new conference that we've only briefly mentioned on this podcast, and it is open for registration.
它将在四月举行,我们对此非常兴奋。
It is coming up in April, and we're very excited about it.
耶。
Yay.
所以
So
我们做了一件事。
We did a thing.
我们做了一件事。
We did a thing.
好吧,我们即将做一件事。
Well, we're about to do a thing.
哦,好的。
Oh, okay.
是的。
Yeah.
我们会继续做事情,
We're gonna continue doing things,
这就是
is what
我们想说的。
we're saying.
所以我们举办了会议,然后我想上次会议注册是在十月锁定的,接着我们上了火车去参加会议,到了会议的酒店,然后到达了会议现场,会议就开始了。
So So, we're- we- we put together the conference, and then I- I think the conference registration locked down the last time in October, and then we got in the train to go to the conference, and then we got to the hotel at the conference, and then we got to the conference, and then the conference was happening.
一路上我一直对安东尼说:我们做了一件事,对吧?
And I kept saying to Anthony the entire time, like, we did a thing, right?
他却说:还没呢。
He's like, yeah, not yet.
还没完成呢。
It's not done yet.
我却觉得:我们都到了,已经结束了,完成了,我们做到了,对吧?
I like, was like, we're there, we're done, we're done, we did it, right?
我们做到了。
We did it.
他一直说:还没,还没,还没,还没。
He's like, not yet, not yet, not yet, not yet.
这就像
It's like
我的大脑不会承认我们完成了这件事,除非它真的完成了。
My brain won't let me say we've done the thing until we've done the thing.
嗯。
Yeah.
即使在我们安排好所有事情、一切就绪、活动开始、活动基本结束之后,我们在返程的火车上还是说:看吧,我们做到了,对吧?
Even after we had all the things set up and all the things lined up and the thing started and the thing quasi ended, then we got on the train on the way back, and I'm like, see, we did it, right?
我们做到了?
We did it?
我们现在没事了吧?
Are we okay now?
他这么说,嗯,嗯,我觉得我们做到了。
He's like, yeah, yeah, I think we did.
嗯,嗯,好吧,我们做到了。是的,我们完成了这件事。
Yeah, yeah, okay, we did Yeah, we did the thing.
所以这个会议叫作‘桌游学者’。
So conference is called Tabletop Scholars.
这是一个既有趣又有声望的会议,因为这个会议的核心是,你带着所有专业资历来到这里,与同样拥有专业资历的同行们坐在一起,玩桌游,来判断这些桌游是否足够优秀,值得在你们的职业、行业或实践中使用——它们的价值不仅在于娱乐,还能对世界产生真实影响。
This is a conference of a lot of fun and prestige nonetheless, because this conference is all about you coming out here, with all your professional credentials to sit down with other fancy people with professional credentials in your field and industry and then playing tabletop games to let us know if those tabletop games are good enough to be played in your particular job, industry, practice, that these might have value outside of just being fun, and they can make a real difference in the world.
所以,如果你正在寻找一个表面上是专业发展会议、实质上却充满桌游乐趣的会议,那么朋友,这个会议就是为你准备的。
So if you're looking for a wonderful professional development conference on the surface and then underneath a lot of tabletop game playing, This is the conference for you, my friends.
嗯。
Yeah.
不。
No.
这将会很精彩。
It's gonna be exciting.
只是有点不一样。
It's just it's a little bit different.
范围更广一些,但也非常精准地针对我们所服务的这类人群。
It's a little bit broader, but also, like, super, super targeted to, like, the types of people that we're working with.
你可以玩游戏,同时也在做有趣的学术活动。
And it you get to play games, but you're also doing fun academic stuff at the same time.
是的。
Yes.
我们为此准备了大量精彩的活动。
And we have a lot of great programming for it as well.
是的。
Yeah.
周四将是一个专业发展日,会有大量优秀的演讲者和丰富的专业板块,涵盖你所能想到的所有不同行业。
Thursdays is gonna be a professional development day with a a ton of great speakers, a ton of great professional tracks, all the different industries that you could possibly think of.
这些行业都与桌面游戏有一定关联。
That's somewhat whatever related to tabletop gaming.
当然,还有很多晚间游戏活动,比如去像Millennium Games这样的大型友好本地游戏店。
Obviously, a lot of after hours gaming, hitting up, huge friendly local game stores like Millennium Games.
接下来的三天将是与同事一起玩游戏,这也非常有趣,因为你可以把一些很棒的游戏带到桌面上,体验行业内的热门新品,真正地在纽约罗切斯特与大家相聚,度过美好时光。
And then the next three days is going to be gaming with your colleagues, which is also a lot of fun too because you get to get some great games to the table, hot stuff that's in the industry, and just really a good time to get together with people up at Rochester, New York.
当然,和往常一样,还有强国家游戏博物馆,我的朋友。
And, of course, as always, the Strong National Museum of Play, my friend.
那里有很多有趣的东西可以玩。
They have a of fun stuff to play at.
我们非常喜欢强国家游戏博物馆。
We do love the Strong National Museum of Play.
去年十月去的时候非常开心。
It was a lot of fun in October.
我很期待再次回去,尤其是多了一天时间。
I'm excited to be back, especially with the extra day.
这会很有趣,因为虽然我在博物馆里花了很多时间,但总觉得还没玩够。
That'll be fun because spend a lot of time in the museum, but I don't feel like I spend enough time in that museum.
是的。
Yeah.
会有充足的时间去探索博物馆,带游客参观,玩所有精彩的东西。
There'll be a good block of time to explore the museum, to get tourists in the museum, to play with all the great stuff.
如果你还没去过谢尔曼国家游戏博物馆,那你绝对应该去一趟。
And if you haven't checked out the Shoreham National Museum of Play, you absolutely should.
它是美国收藏所有与玩耍相关事物的代表,比如玩具、游戏节目、电子游戏、桌面游戏和角色扮演类物品。
It's the, you know, The United States Of America's kind of collection of everything related to play toys, game shows, video games, tabletop games, role play stuff.
而且所有展品都非常互动。
And just all the stuff is very interactive.
我们之前在十月的会议上已经讨论过这个博物馆。
And we talked about the museum previously for the October conference.
这也是一个绝佳的机会,可以带上家人,让他们在你玩游戏时也能尽情享受博物馆。
This is also a wonderful opportunity to bring your family so that they can really enjoy the museum while you get to play games.
是的。
Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
所以,这真是一个绝佳的机会。
So, awesome opportunity all around.
嗯。
Yeah.
附近有一家很棒的酒店,就在马路对面,我们希望每个人都参加。
Wonderful block hotel, the right across the street, and we want everyone to attend.
安东尼,这还不是BGA全部的玩法。
Anthony, that's not the full might of the state of play with BGA.
我们还在征集论文。
We're also having our call for papers.
征集,安东尼。
Call, Anthony.
召集。
Call.
召集人员
Call for people
来提交论文。
to do papers.
我在召集。
I'm calling.
我现在就在召集。
I'm calling right now.
就是这样。
There you go.
我们干吧。
Let's do it.
嗯。
Yeah.
告诉他们什么
Tell them what
就是嗯。
that Yeah.
所以每年我们都会为即将召开的期刊和会议发布征稿启事。
So every year, we have prepared a call for papers for our upcoming journal and conference.
今年,这个征稿通道现在已经开放。
This year, that call is now open.
因此,您可以提交论文摘要,这些论文将提交至我们每年十月举办的会议,所选论文将发表在来年的期刊上。
So you can submit your abstracts for academic papers that would be submitted for the October, we we run every year, that is featuring the materials that will be published in next year's journal.
为了让大家了解整个流程,目前我们正在最终确定去年征稿中被录用者在十月会议上所作的论文。
So just for a sense of how all this works, right now, we are in the process of finalizing the papers that were presented by those people in October who were accepted in last year's call for papers.
所以,如果您现在提交论文,我们将进入审核流程。
So if you submit a paper right now, we'll go through the approval process.
如果您的论文被录用,您将受邀参加十月的会议。
If you're accepted, you'll be invited to the conference in October.
你会来。
You'll come.
你会发言。
You'll present.
这会非常有趣。
It'll be a lot of fun.
你将在十月的施特劳布国家游戏博物馆举办的会议上度过一段愉快的时光。
You'll have a blast at the Straub National Museum of Play in our October conference.
然后你的论文将在2027年发表。
And then your paper will be published in 2027.
关于提交内容,网站上有一个很棒的清单。
In terms of like what to submit, there's an awesome list up on the website.
你可以浏览一下。
You can kind of look through.
它能给你提供不同领域的灵感。
It gives you ideas of different areas.
但事实上,我们寻找的是关于游戏如何在现实中被用于表现某些元素或切实影响我们彼此互动方式的学术或专业研究。
But really, what we're looking for is academic or professional investigations of how games are used in the world to either represent elements or to practically impact the way we interact with one another.
所以,如果你是一位新学者,或者很久没有写过论文了,我仍然鼓励你提交一份稿件。
So if you are, you know, a new scholar, if you're somebody who hasn't written a paper in a long time, I still encourage you to submit something.
我们会直接与作者合作。
We work directly with our authors.
比如,你可以提出:嘿,我有个很棒的想法。
So like, you could say, hey, have a cool idea.
这个可行吗?
Does this work?
我很乐意和你讨论这个问题。
I'm happy to have that conversation with you.
我们可以一起探讨哪些可行,哪些不可行。
We can go through what works and what doesn't.
此外,在你进入论文撰写阶段后,你将全程获得帮助,包括编辑支持以及提供匿名反馈的同行评审,以帮助作者修改和完善作品。
And also, once you get to the paper writing process, you have kind of help all along the way, both editorially and with the peer reviewers who provide the anonymous feedback to help people revise their work.
所以,如果你对学术出版或一般性出版、向世界分享你与游戏相关的工作感兴趣,我强烈推荐你去了解一下。
So highly recommend you check it out if you have any interest of academic publishing or just generally publishing and and telling the world about what you do with games.
征稿截止日期是3月15日。
That call for papers is open until March 15.
请留出一些时间。
Give a bit of time.
如果你有任何问题,请发送邮件至 info@boardgameacademics.com,告诉我,我会立即回复你。
And if you have questions, info@boardgameacademics.com, let me know, and I'll I'll hit you up right away.
太棒了。
Wonderful.
新的期刊期次什么时候发布?
And the new journal issue will be coming out?
三月。
In March.
是的。
Yes.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
差不多在同一时间关闭。
About the same time this closes.
是的。
Yeah.
3月10日到15日,月中左右,第三卷就会上线。
March 10 to the fifteenth, somewhere in the middle of the month, we'll have volume three will go up.
太好了。
Excellent.
给大家提一个小的注意事项。
And just a little housekeeping note for everyone out there.
我们提到的boardgamersanonymous.com这个网站,是由安东尼整理并维护的。
We talk about boardgamersanonymous.com, the website that Anthony puts together and puts up there.
它已经更新了。
It is updated.
一切都焕然一新,迎接崭新的新年。
It's all nice and clean and shiny for the brand new year.
所以,如果你有一阵子没去过,或者你去过但觉得:嘿。
So if you haven't been there in a while or if you have been and you were like, hey.
整理一下。
Clean this up.
让它变得整洁闪亮。
Make it nice and shiny.
安东尼把它弄得整洁闪亮了。
Anthony made it nice and shiny.
现在它真的整洁闪亮了。
It is nice and shiny now.
是啊。
Yeah.
全新的主题。
A new theme.
一切运行得更顺畅了。
Everything's running a little smoother.
它很容易使用。
It's easy to to use.
在手机上使用效果好得多。
It works much much better on a phone.
是的。
Yeah.
在手机上好太多了。
So Much better on the phone.
更容易搜索。
Easier to search.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
没错。
Yep.
去看看这个。
Check that out.
我们的年终榜单已经上线了。
We've got our end of the year lists are up.
我去年的前十榜单已经发布了。
My top 10 list from last year is up.
你也可以去看看。
You can check that out as well.
各种精彩内容。
All sorts of cool stuff.
是的。
Yes.
还有boardgameacademicsaswell.com。
And boardgameacademicsaswell.com.
你也可以去那里,免费注册,无需任何费用。
You could also go over there, get a free membership, no cost.
你可以是任何对桌游感兴趣并想更进一步的人。
You could be anybody in who's interested in tabletop gaming going a little bit beyond.
你可以在那里注册会员。
You could sign for a membership there.
这是免费的。
It is free.
所以快来加入我们吧。
So join us there.
在两个网站上都能获得更多精彩内容。
Get a lot more content on both sites.
一如既往,patreon.com/bga。
And, as always, patreon.com/bga.
所有 Patreon 支持者都能在那里获得大量优质新内容。
All Patreon backers get a lot of great new content on there.
有很多值得一看的内容。
A lot of stuff to check out.
当然,正如一直以来那样,您的支持让我们能够连续十三年多每周持续推出这些节目。
And, of course, as always, it supports us to being able to put these episodes out each and every week for the last thirteen plus years at this point.
没错。
Right.
非常感谢大家一直以来的支持。
So, thank you all so very much for your support.
无论您以何种方式支持我们,都请给我们点赞、留言,或在您使用的任何播客平台中为我们评分。
However you support us, give us a like, drop us a comment, give us a review in whatever the podcast player you're you're choosing.
我们也在YouTube上。
We're also on YouTube.
您也可以在那里找到我们。
You cannot find us there as well.
安东尼在那里上传了一些新视频,您可以亲自去看看。
Anthony's got some new videos up there that you could check out in person.
您可以看到安东尼·查菲谈论一些关于桌游和电子游戏的精彩内容。
You could see Anthony Chatfield talking about some incredibly cool things in board gaming and video gaming.
是的。
Yeah.
看看那些年终榜单。
Check out those end end of the year lists.
我总是会列出我的前十名榜单,并为赞助者录制这些内容。
I always have my top 10 lists, and I record those for the Patreon backers.
还有一些精选视频也会为所有人上线。
And there are some select videos as well that are going up for for everybody.
但如果你想看到所有榜单,想了解我去年最喜欢的全部内容,就去支持我们的Patreon吧。
But if you want all the lists, you wanted all my favorite stuff from last year, Patreon.
去看看吧。
Check it out.
太棒了。
Excellent.
好了,各位。
Alright, everyone.
话虽如此,让我们进入本期节目。
With that being said, let's get on to the episode.
我们来播放预告片。
Let's roll for preview.
好的,安东尼。
Alright, Anthony.
我这里有个预告片给你看。
I got a preview here for you.
它已经在Kickstarter上上线,最终将完成筹资。
It's up on Kickstarter, and it will finally wrap up and back.
它已经达到了目标金额。
It already reached its goal.
我们之前讨论过这个。
We talked about this previously.
所以,安东尼,这是它的筹款目标,对吧?
So, Anthony, its pledge goal right?
好吧,我们这么来说吧。
Well, let's say let's put it this way.
目前,在我们录制时,金额已达到237,332美元。
How currently, it's at $237,332 as we're recording.
你觉得他们的筹款目标是多少?
What do you think their pledge goal was?
你觉得《雷霆猫》角色扮演是?
What do I think the Thundercats role play
啊,对。
Ah, yes.
我在猜。
Well, I'm guessing.
我在想。
I'm thinking.
我还没提到标题呢。
I didn't mention the title yet.
这本该是个有趣的惊喜。
That was supposed to be a fun surprise.
哦。
Oh.
对不起。
Sorry.
这是《雷霆猫》角色扮演游戏。
It is the Thundercats role playing game.
就在这里。
It's here.
而且是雷霆、雷霆、雷霆猫,冲啊。
And it's Thunder Thunder Thundercats Ho.
好吧。
Alright.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我知道我本该给它多加点劲儿。
Know I was supposed to give that a little more boost.
你可以在一款出色的纸笔角色扮演游戏中扮演你最喜欢的雷霆猫,因为现在这种东西真的存在。
You could play as your favorite Thundarian in an awesome paper and pencil role playing game, because that's a thing now.
耶。
Yay.
好了,安东尼。
Alright, Anthony.
他们赚了很多钱。
They're making a lot of money.
你觉得他们的目标筹款额是多少?
What do you think their backing goal was?
1万美元。
$10,000.
好吧。
Okay.
如果我告诉你它是1985美元呢?
How about if I told you it was $1,985?
这数字真奇怪。
That's a dumb number.
我觉得是
I think it's
这数字确实奇怪,但我很好奇这是否和它在电视上播出的时间有关。
a dumb number, but I'm wondering if it has something to do when it came out on TV.
哦,那就是它播出的时候。
Oh, that is when it came out.
对。
Yeah.
但这也是个奇怪的数字。
But it's also a dumb number.
因为如果你觉得这个数字很重要,那它确实很奇怪。
Because like It's a dumb number if you think that that number matters.
我告诉过你。
I told you.
这些数字现在已经不重要了。
These numbers don't matter anymore.
这显然不重要。
Which it clearly doesn't matter.
对吧?
Right?
因为它们就是不重要。
Because they're like, it doesn't matter.
我们会根据生产所需筹集任何金额的资金。
We're gonna get it however much money we need to produce.
比如,作为支持者,我会想:你们到底需要我们出多少钱?
Like, at a certain point, as a backer, I'm like, well, how much money do you actually need from us?
因为如果你拿筹资目标开玩笑,显然没有传达出真实需求。
Because you're clearly not communicating that if you're making a joke out of the funding goal.
是的。
Yes.
我倒想知道,有没有哪家公司真的这么做过——搞个搞笑的筹资目标,达成后却只拿到那么点钱,然后还得兑现承诺,那可就真有意思了。
I wonder, in fact, if there's ever been a company out there who did that, like, had a kind of a jokey kind of backing goal, and then hit that goal and really nothing more than that, and then had to deliver on that goal, that would be a thing.
那可真是糟糕的一天。
That would be a rough day.
是啊。
Yeah.
对吧?
Right?
因为确实如此。
Because it yeah.
你挂了个愚蠢的贴纸,写着‘一分钟内已筹资成功’,他们在这个项目的页面上就用了这个。
You put up your stupid sticker that says funded in one minute, which they have on their pro on their campaign here.
是啊。
Yeah.
他们说:实际上,我们有麻烦了。
And they're like, actually, we're we're in trouble.
我们付不起钱,真的有麻烦了。
We can't afford to pay really in trouble.
我们本意是开玩笑的。
We meant it as a joke.
我们没想到你会当真。
We didn't know that you would take it seriously.
好吧。
Okay.
我们回来了,但付不起钱给任何人。
We're back, but we can't afford to send this anybody.
所以,是啊。
So Yeah.
是啊。
Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
还剩两个小时的时候取消了。
Cancel it with, like, two hours left.
Kickstarter 封了你。
Kickstarter bans you.
是的。
Yes.
我们犯了个错误。
Like, we made a mistake.
Kickstarter 知道自己在做什么。
Kickstarter knows what it's doing.
得了吧,老兄。
Come on, man.
他们知道自己在做什么。
They know what they're doing.
是的。
Yeah.
这里没有玩笑。
There's no jokes here.
好吧,我们来聊聊这个筹款活动吧。
Well, let's let's talk about the campaign a little bit.
所以,你要么是《雷霆猫》的粉丝,要么不是。
So you're either a Thundercats fan or you're not.
我们就从这一点说起。
Let's just start there.
如果你是粉丝,无论是1985年播出的原版动画、后来的重启版,还是那个更儿童向的版本,这个项目都可能适合你。
If you are, whether it's the original show that came out in 1985 or the reboot that came out or the super kiddie version that came out, this is could be possibly for you.
话虽如此,这是一项首次创建的项目。
Now that being said, this is a first time created project.
不过,再说一遍,对于角色扮演游戏来说,这里的安全性更高,因为在40美元档位,他们可以给你发送PDF文件,你就稳了。
Although, again, with RPGs, there's a lot more safety here because at the $40 level, they can send you a PDF and you're solid.
所以,是的。
So Yeah.
他们是否真的会制作出这个产品,这并不是一个巨大的赌注。
Not a huge kind of gamble will they actually produce this.
如果你想要真正的实体印刷版,那就要花50美元。
If you're looking for the actual, you know, hard print here, you're looking at $50.
然后,更高级的版本,比如包含所有你该得到的附加内容的版本,价格是60美元。
And then it goes up there as far as, like, fancy version, we're looking for $60 with all the, you know, things that you're supposed to get.
此外,还有一些额外的目标,比如骰子和签名版之类的。
And then, again, there's just, like, additional kind of goals with, like, dice and getting signed copies of this.
是的。
Yeah.
而且,说到底,这虽然是首次制作,但也是一家成熟的漫画出版商。
And, I mean, it's it's it is a first time producer, but it is also, like, an established comic publisher.
所以,他们 presumably 知道自己在做什么,至少不像某些外行那样做出版。
So, like, presumably, they know what they're doing in terms of publishing a It's physical not like some schmo.
我不知道。
I don't know.
这个众筹项目看起来并不是特别吸引人。
It's not the most exciting looking campaign in the world.
就是一大堆文字。
It's just a whole lot of text.
对吧?
Right?
考虑到他们卖的是一本书,这里的图片却少得可怜。
It's a There's very few images here, considering they're selling a book.
令人惊讶的是,图片竟然这么少,因为如果他们是从漫画或IP中取材,你可能会以为会有更多素材来吸引人。
It's shocking that there's not a lot more images again, because if they're pulling from the comic or the IP, you would think there'd be a lot more to kind of entice people here.
而角色扮演游戏全靠图片和文字,所以这本应该是个很容易筹备的项目。
And an RPG is all about pictures and text, so it's it would seem like it would be an easy campaign to throw together.
显然,他们已经超过了1985美元的目标。
Obviously, they already surpassed their $1,985.
是的。
Yeah.
没错。
Yeah.
话虽如此,这还是有点更具挑战性。
That being said, it's a little more challenging.
我想说一点。
I will say one thing.
我玩过很多RPG游戏,也一直喜欢RPG书籍,甚至有时只是收藏,我真正希望看到的是,RPG游戏总能带来一些新东西。
Having played a lot of RPGs out there and being a fan of just RPG books in general, just even sometimes to collect, what I really like to see or what I always hope to see at least is that with with RPGs, there's something new.
对吧?
Right?
比如,你可以扮演战士、牧师,用钉头锤战斗,弓箭手射箭,还有法师。
Like, oh, you could be a warrior, a cleric, and does the thing with the mace, and the archer shoots the arrows, and there's a wizard.
你会说,哦,好吧。
You're like, oh, okay.
这里很酷的是,《雷霆猫》有很多子职业,这些子职业做了大量与剧集相关但又略有不同的事情,它们在传统套路的基础上做了一些创新。
What's pretty cool here is Thundercats have a bunch of subclasses, and the subclasses do a a whole bunch of different things that are quasi related to the show, but also, you know, kind of take the traditional tropes and do something a little different.
你可以选择与“预兆学院”结盟,这是一个赋予你超越凡俗视野的吟游诗人天赋。
So you could you could align with the College of Omens, which is a bard gift with sight beyond sight.
所有这些都与剧集紧密相关,赋予角色在战斗和社交场合中的预言性洞察力。
Again, all of this is very show related, giving, prophetic insight in combat and social encounters.
很酷。
Cool.
这在主题上与剧集相连,而且它也是一个吟游诗人,但又是一个略有不同的吟游诗人,嗯。
That's thematically connected, and it's also a bard, but it's a little bit different of a bard Mhmm.
这相当酷。
Which is pretty cool.
然后,显而易见,剧集本身。
And then, obviously, again, the show itself.
对吧?
Right?
你可以扮演一个捣乱者。
You could be a heckler.
那里有一个子职业。
There's a subclass there.
一个游荡者,通过嘲讽和犀利的言辞扰乱敌人,让敌人感到沮丧和分心。
A rogue who disorients foes with taunts and cutting wit, leaving enemies frustrated and distracted.
啊,这个也很酷。
Ah, that's that's that's pretty cool too.
你可以选择古代善恶灵体领域的子职业。
How about you could be the subclass of ancient spirits of evil and good domain.
对吧?
Right?
也非常贴合主题。
Also very thematic.
一位在善恶边缘行走的牧师,为盟友或自己赋予力量。
A cleric who walks the razor's edge of good and evil, granting power to allies or themselves.
而且这类设定还有很多,这相当酷。
And there's a lot of these, which is pretty cool.
我喜欢这种对经典主题进行巧妙改编的想法。
I like that idea that there's just, like, a twist on the classic themes here.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,这大概是基于D&D第五版构建的好处吧,就是说。
I mean, it's it's the benefit, I guess, of building on D and D five e is, like Yeah.
你已经有了这么多基础子职业。
You have all these base subclasses.
你可以直接说,比如野蛮人、吟游诗人、牧师、德鲁伊等等。
You could just say, like, barbarian, bard, cleric, druid, etcetera.
是的。
Yes.
但让我们从《雷霆猫》IP中加入我们自己的调整,这很酷。
But let's let's throw our own tweak on it from the ThunderCats IP, which is cool.
他们用得不错。
They're they're using it well.
是的。
Yeah.
而且他们有这么多不同的种类,我不确定它们是否会被视为物种或种族。
And they have all these different I I don't if they would be considered species or race.
所以,again,好人,坏人,别当snarf。
So again, good guys, bad guys, don't be snarf.
别这么做,老兄。
Just don't do it, man.
没人想在桌面上当snarf。
Nobody wants to snarf at the table.
你为什么要玩snarf?
Why why would you play snarf?
不。
No.
别玩snarf,兄弟。
Don't play snarf, man.
要对朋友好一点。
Like, be cool to your friends.
别那样做。
Like, don't don't do that.
那对我们小时候的孩子来说,是个很糟糕的场景。
That was a that was a bad that was a bad scene for for us kids back in the day.
是的。
Yeah.
别这么做。
Don't do it.
这不好。
It's not good.
别玩snarf,也别捉弄孩子。
Don't play snarf and don't play the kids.
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
狡猾的小猫之类的。
Wily kitten cat or something.
是的。
Yeah.
就是别做。
Just don't do it.
是的。
Yeah.
但其他所有东西都超酷。
But everything else is super cool.
再说一遍,如果它有酷炫的八十年代主题,我很想看到角色扮演游戏。
Again, if it's got the cool eighties theme, love to see RPGs.
这太棒了。
This is great.
也许我们会看到《银鹰战士》。
Maybe we'll see Silverhawks.
这对你们那些人来说是个冷门彩蛋。
That's a deep cut for you you you people out there.
但再说一遍,《霹雳猫》的角色扮演游戏就在这里。
But, again, Thundercats, the role playing game is here.
看到了吗?
See?
我做到了。
I did it.
是的。
Yeah.
现在就去Kickstarter看看吧,因为当你听到我们说话时,可能只剩下一天时间了。
Check it out on Kickstarter right now because at the time that you're listening to us, you probably only have a day left.
我们只是这么说。
We're just saying.
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
赶紧去参与吧,因为很快就要结束了。
Get in there now, because it's it's gonna be close soon.
是的。
Yes.
好了,安东尼。
Alright, Anthony.
所以这就是我们所有的预览内容了。
So that's all our roll for preview.
那来点回顾怎么样?
How about some roll for review?
这周你玩了什么游戏?
What'd you play this week?
好的。
Alright.
我想聊聊我在假期期间玩了很多的一款游戏。
I wanna talk about a game that I played a bunch over the holidays.
实际上,我玩得太多了,它都进了我的年度前十榜单。
Actually, played it enough that it ended up on my top 10 list.
哇哦。
Woah.
哇哦。
Woah.
是的。
Yeah.
如果你还没听的话,这里有个剧透。
Spoiler for that if you haven't listened yet.
但这是我的十大榜单中的第八名。
But this is number eight on my top 10 list.
而且我觉得我这一年里好几次都忽略了它,因为它的美术风格实在太糟糕了。
And I I I think I overlooked it several times throughout the year because the artwork is simply atrocious.
但我提到过它。
But I talked about it.
你确实提到过,然后我看了眼,说:这丑得要命。
You did talk about it, and then I looked at it and said, that's ugly as sin.
但这就是它的魅力所在。
But that's the charm.
好吧。
Okay.
月球殖民地血案。
Moon Colony Bloodbath.
我得先把游戏的名字说出来。
I got gotta get the name of the game in there first.
对。
Yes.
看看这个画面。
Just look at the cut.
它看起来很奇怪,像那种蜡质的、令人毛骨悚然的玩偶。
It's so, like, it's this weird waxy creepy doll look.
人们的牙齿简直太差了。
People's teeth is it's just really bad.
但它有种复古感,像是那种上世纪五六十年代的太空未来风。
But it's that throwback to that kind of, like, quasi 5060 space futuristic kind of thing.
但你可以把它做得很好。
But you could do that well.
这就是我的意思。
Is what I'm saying.
我知道。
I know.
但尽管如此,他们还是选择了
And the and yet, they did They chose
不这么做。
not to.
他们选择了不这么做。
They chose not to.
没错。
Exactly.
我们至少能说这并不是由AI驱动的吗?
Can we at least say that it's not AI driven?
我们能这么说吗?
Can we say that?
就是这样。
It is.
对。
Yeah.
如果这是AI做的,那我不知道提示词是什么。
If this is AI, then I don't know what the prompt was.
是的。
Yes.
所以,不管怎样,月球殖民地血战。
So, anyhoo, Moon Colony Bloodbath.
这是Dominion的创作者Donald X. Vecarino的一款游戏。
This is a game from Donald x Vecarino of Dominion fame.
所以你知道它肯定是卡牌类的。
So you know it's gonna be card based.
我认识这个人。
I know that guy.
嗯。
Yeah.
他挺有名的。
He's pretty famous.
我想,确实如此。
I think, actually yeah.
我觉得我有一本他游戏的签名版。
I think I have a copy of his game signed.
我想当年他来过Myriad,老兄。
Think he came to Myriad way back in the day, man.
哦,是啊。
Oh, yeah.
大概吧。
Probably.
嗯。
Yeah.
我记得这件事。
I I remember that.
嗯。
Yeah.
这很有趣。
That's funny.
所以这是来自里奥格兰德游戏公司的。
So this is from Rio Grande Games.
这意味着,你知道的,他们通常都是这样做的。
So which means, you know, they do their they usually do.
他们会说,这是一款游戏,啪一下就扔出来了。
They're like, here's a game, plop.
他们把游戏丢在一片空白中,大家都只是看着它。
They drop it in the middle of nothing and everybody just kinda looks at it.
偶尔,有人会说,其实,这个不错。
And occasionally, someone's like, actually, one's good.
所以事情就是这样发生的。
So that's what happened here.
年中左右,人们开始说,这个游戏可能还不错。
Around the mid year, people were like, actually, that game might be good.
但我还是忽略了一段时间,因为我觉得它太丑了。
And I still ignored it for a while, because I'm like, but it's so ugly.
哎呀。
Aw.
就是那个小瑕疵,那个小毛病。
It's that little boo it's that little booboo.
对。
Yeah.
没错。
Right.
有些人觉得这种丑得可爱,但有些人就觉得纯粹是丑得让人反感。
It's like, some people find it cute ugly, and then some people are just like, no, it's just gross ugly.
哎呀。
Aw.
所以这是一个引擎构建与引擎崩溃的游戏。
So this is an engine building slash engine losing game.
哦。
Oh.
就是这样。
There you go.
实际上,你构建起一个引擎,然后它开始瓦解。
And it's literally, you build an engine up, and then it starts to fall apart.
我以前在其他游戏中听说过这个概念。
I've heard of this concept previously in other games.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
如果你做得对,这个概念还挺有趣的。
It's it's a fun concept if if you do it right.
因为如果你做错了,那就不好玩了。
Because if you do it wrong, it's not fun.
对吧?
Right?
因为一切都会分崩离析。
Because everything just falls apart.
是的。
Yes.
游戏的机制是,你拥有几种不同的资源。
How the game works is you have several different types of resources.
对吧?
Right?
具体是哪些资源其实没那么重要。
What they are doesn't super matter.
但最重要的是人口。
But the most important one is your population.
对吧?
Right?
你的月球殖民地上有居民。
You have people on your moon colony.
你一开始有30人,游戏对你来说就结束了,嗯。
You start with 30, and the game is over Mhmm.
当你的人口耗尽时,游戏就结束了。
For you when you run out of people.
对吧?
Right?
所以牌堆里有很多东西会杀死这些人。
So there's a lot of stuff in the deck that is going to kill those people off.
不过,你可以通过各种效果增加人口。
However, you can add more people through various effects.
此外,你还会在你的牌阵中建造不同的卡牌。
Also, you will build different cards into your tableau.
每张卡牌,不是全部,但大多数都有人口值。
Each card, not all of them, but most of them has a population value.
所以你可能会建造一张增强采矿能力的卡牌。
So you might build a card that powers up your mining ability.
那么现在每次你采矿时,你还会获得一些食物,对吧?
So now every time you mine, you also gain some food, right?
这就是你基本的牌阵构建。
So it's your basic tableau building.
然而,这张卡牌也值八点人口。
However, that cart also is worth, let's say, eight population.
所以后来,当你的人口耗尽、全部死亡时,你可以兑现这些建筑,摧毁它,突然间你就有了八个人口,可以喂给游戏的吞噬机制,让它吃掉你所有的人口。
So later, when you run out of people, when they're all dead, you can cash out that building, you can destroy it, and suddenly, you have eight people to kind of feed into the game's maw as it eats all your people.
没错,伙计。
Yeah, buddy.
假设出现了一个事件,会杀死七个人。
Let's say let's say an event pops up and it's gonna kill seven people.
你只剩下四个人了。
You only have four left.
你摧毁那个建筑,获得八个人,现在你就多出了五个人。
You destroy that building for eight, and now you have a surplus of five.
嗯。
Uh-huh.
所以这就是游戏在宏观层面上的张力与平衡。
So that's the push and pull of the game at a macro level.
是的。
Yes.
你需要构建一个足够高效的引擎来应对某些情况。
You need to build an engine that's efficient enough that can take care of certain things.
你希望尽可能地减少风险。
You wanna mitigate as much as you can.
对吧?
Right?
所以会出现一些负面效果。
So there's bad effects that come up.
比如,有一次我玩的时候,我有一张卡,可以让我忽略某种事件类型。
Maybe, like, one of the times I played, I had a a card that like allowed me to ignore one of the event types.
所以每轮救了我六个人,这很棒。
So it saved me six people per round, which is great.
还有一张卡,让我可以不用喂食,天啊。
And another card that let me not feed people if Jeez.
比如,你每回合必须为你牌阵中的每个建筑提供足够的食物,而有一张卡是:如果某个地点有货箱,就不需要喂食。
Like, you have to you have to have enough food for every building in your tableau every And there was a card that if if a location had a crate on it, you don't have to feed that.
所以人们是通过工作来获得食物的,我想。
So the people are fed by work, I guess.
我不确定。
I don't know.
资本主义在发挥作用。
Capitalism at work.
天啊。
Jeez.
所以有很多这样的情况。
So there's a lot of that.
你可以据此构建你的阵列。
And you can kinda build out your tableau accordingly.
游戏中最有趣的部分,因为那部分已经很有趣了,但最有趣的是回合的机制。
The most interesting part of the game, because that part's pretty interesting, but the most interesting part is how the turns work.
嗯。
Uh-huh.
桌子中央有一副牌。
There's a deck of cards in the middle of the table.
这是一副共享的牌。
It's a shared deck.
每回合,你翻一张牌,所有人都这么做。
And every turn, you flip a card over, and that's what everybody does.
对吧?
Right?
牌堆里有四张牌可以让你采取行动。
In the deck, there are four cards that let you take an action.
其他所有牌都是会发生到你身上的事情。
Everything else is stuff happens to you.
大部分是坏事,但也有一些好事。
Most of it's bad, but some of it's good.
所以也许你翻出一张牌,发现你得喂所有人吃饭。
So maybe you flip the card over and you have to feed everybody.
或者你翻出一张牌,上面写着:给你的牌堆添加一个机器人。
Or maybe you flip the card over and it says, add a robot to your deck.
你给你的牌堆添加一个机器人,这是坏事。
You add a robot to your deck, it's bad.
机器人很糟糕。
Robots are bad.
机器人总会变坏。
Robots always go bad.
它们会杀死所有人。
They kill everybody.
但还有其他事情会发生。
But there's other things that happen as well.
那副牌里还有两张牌会触发事件。
There's also two cards in that deck that add events.
你的目标是度过整个事件牌堆。
And what you're trying to do is get through that event deck.
如果你是单人游玩,比如目标是不死亡地通过整个事件牌堆,我还没做到过。
If you're playing solo, for example, if the goal is to get through the full event deck without dying, I haven't done it yet.
差点就成功了。
Cut them close.
我曾经抽到过最后一张牌。
I got the last card once.
但要做到这一点,你得把整个牌组循环六遍,这很难。
But to do that, you'd have to cycle through the whole thing six times, which is hard.
因为随着你不断添加这些机器人,它们会不断循环。
Because it's as you keep adding those robots, they're gonna cycle through.
事件牌组本身和行动牌组是一个牌组构建机制,这个牌组会不断变大。
It's the event deck the the deck itself of the actions is like a deck building component where that keeps getting bigger.
每一轮,你都会打出更多的牌,而且每次它们对你的伤害都会更大。
Every round, you're gonna play more of those cards out and they're going to hit you harder every time.
所以我非常喜欢这个游戏。
So I like this game a lot.
我玩得非常开心。
I had a lot of fun with it.
它很快。
It's it's quick.
大约四十五分钟到一小时。
It's like forty five minutes to an hour.
所有人同时出牌。
Everybody plays simultaneously.
中间的共享牌堆,玩家们可以往里面添加牌。
And the shared deck in the middle, people can add things to it.
所以当你进行游戏时,可能会抽到一张牌。
So as you're kinda going through things, you might pull out a card.
你可能还有其他机制,允许你为它添加一项发展牌。
You might have another thing that allows you add a development to it.
事件牌会放入其中。
The events go in there.
你有自己的个人牌,会加入这个牌堆。
You have your own personal cards that go into that deck.
如果这些个人牌在游戏过程中被抽到,通常只会对你产生影响,而且一般是某种正面效果。
And if those personal cards come up in the course of play, they only affect you, usually some kind of positive thing.
这是一个很酷的元素。
That's kind of a cool element.
而且整个流程非常顺畅、迅速。
And it all it all flows just very smoothly, very quickly.
牌阵构建很有趣。
The tableau building is interesting.
我在牌阵构建方面唯一的问题是卡牌抽选机制。
The only issue I have on the tableau building side is because of the card draw economy.
比如,如果你不能早早抽到一张能让你多抽牌的卡,那就不得不花掉一个完整行动(每轮四个行动之一)来抽牌,这确实挺糟糕的。
Like, if you can't get a card early that lets you draw extra cards, taking a full action, one of your four actions per round to draw cards is kind of sucks.
如果能避免的话,你肯定不想这么做。
Like, you don't wanna do that if you can avoid it.
但你又希望抽到很多卡牌,因为你想构建一个尽可能高效的牌阵。
But you wanna get a lot of cards because you wanna be able to build a tableau that's as efficient as possible.
你不想随便打出一些无法协同配合的卡牌。
You don't wanna just throw random cards out that don't work together.
你希望有这种协同效应,但并不总能立刻得到。
You want that synergy, and you don't always get that right away.
所以,它存在典型的牌组构建引擎问题:牌是否以正确的方式进入牌堆?
So it's got your typical Tableau building engine building problem of, are the cards coming in the deck in the right way?
但这个牌堆并不大。
But it's not that big of a deck.
所以它不像《火星殖民》那样成问题。
So it's not like it's not like Terraforming Mars problematic.
有时候,你就会想:我真希望有一张牌能帮我缓解这些糟糕的情况,这样我或许能撑得更久一点。
It's just like occasionally, you're like, I really would like a card that lets me mitigate one of these bad things so I maybe can survive a little longer.
但这种情况就是不会发生。
And then it doesn't happen.
不过我认为,游戏的速度本身也在很大程度上缓解了这个问题。
So but I think the speed of the game, it it really kind of mitigates that too.
这游戏非常有趣。
It's a lot of fun.
我挺喜欢它的。
I like it quite a bit.
我喜欢这种引擎构建者兼破坏者的理念。
I like the idea of the engine builder slash destroyer.
我觉得好几款游戏都尝试过这种设计。
I think several games try this.
但大多数都没做好,除非你是Shibano,你在构建类似《遗嘱》这样的东西。
Most of them don't do it very well unless you're lot of Shibano and you're you're building like, you know, last will or something.
你是倒着来的。
You're working backwards.
Succi。
Succi.
Succi,抱歉。
Succi, sorry.
是的。
Yeah.
那个。
The one.
另一个弗拉德克斯。
The other Vladex.
弗拉德克斯。
Vladex.
嗯。
Yeah.
我拿到了弗拉德克斯。
I got Vladex.
晚了,各位。
Late, guys.
但这里的关键是,这相对很快,而且你在为自己铺路。
But the the the thing here is it's relatively quick and you are setting yourself up.
比如,你以一种方式构建,让你觉得它会在第二或第三轮达到顶峰,然后开始瓦解。
Like, you build up the thing in a way that you think it's gonna peak around round two or three, and then it's gonna start disintegrating.
你有没有打造过一个能高效瓦解的东西?
Have you built something that can disintegrate efficiently?
对吧?
Right?
嗯。
Yeah.
所以这很有趣。
So it's fun.
显然,我非常喜欢它。
Obviously, I like it a lot.
这对我来说是值得买的。
It's a it's a buy for me.
我把它列入了我的前十榜单。
I put it on my top 10 list.
不错。
Nice.
如果它更漂亮一点,排名可能会更高。
If it was prettier, it might have been higher in the list.
哦。
Oh.
我跟你说,老兄。
I'm telling you, man.
这艺术作品太差了。
It's terrible artwork.
我说了,从概念上来说,就像你提到的,你建起月球殖民地,却不得不像《索兰特绿》那样处理人口。
It's I I said, it's a terrible like, conceptually, like you said, about, like, you're building up your moon colony only to have to, like, Soylent Green, the populace.
嗯。
Mhmm.
所以我知道了。
So I get yeah.
不。
No.
我明白你对这幅艺术作品的看法。
I I understand what you're saying about the artwork.
我确实明白。
I I do.
所以,
I I So
我想最好的澄清方式是,艺术指导是没问题的。
guess the best way to clarify it is art direction is fine.
我对艺术指导没有意见。
Don't have a problem with art direction.
艺术执行,实际的
Art execution the actual
艺术,我不喜欢。
art, I don't like.
明白了。
Gotcha.
你也会感兴趣的是,它正在扩大规模。
You you'll also be interested to know, it's getting expansion.
哦。
Oh.
是的。
Yeah.
今年。
This year.
我喜欢'26年。
I do like '26.
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Alright.
好吧,里奥格兰德就是这样,扔个手雷,因为他们一向如此。
Well, that's Rio Grande just being, like, lobbing a grenade because that's what they do.
Dominion 正在推出另一个扩展包《Arcana》,所以唐纳德正在源源不断地推出新内容。
Well, Dominion's getting another expansion, Arcana, so Donald is just pumping things out left and right.
这是真的。
That's true.
这是一款 Vecorino 的游戏。
It is a Vecorino game.
它会变成这样:这是我做的游戏的 43 个扩展包。
It's gonna be like, here's 43 expansions for this game I made.
公平地说,
To be fair,
他在声称永远不会为这款游戏再做任何扩展之后,又推出了 43 个扩展包。
it's 43 expansions after he said he would never make another expansion for the game.
我知道。
I know.
他只是在家闲得无聊。
He's just bored at home.
他就是
He's just
哎,又来一个东西。
like, ah, here's another thing.
人们就说:嗯,好啊。
And people are like Yeah.
行吧。
Alright.
没问题。
It's fine.
嗯。
Yeah.
他的游戏作品中,只有四款没有推出扩展包。
He he only has four games on his gamography that are not that don't have expansions.
所以,是的,这说得通。
That's So, yeah, that makes sense.
要说
To be
公平地说,他的大部分领地扩展包本都可以独立成游戏,毕竟有时候就是这样。
fair, most of his dominion expansions could be their own game, considering sometimes, like Yeah.
有太多了,是啊。
There's so Yeah.
没错。
That's right.
有太多
There's so
内容了。
much to it.
而且,你
And, you
知道,其中一半也是独立游戏。
know, half of those are stand alones too.
所以这是真的。
So That's true.
是的。
Yeah.
好了,各位。
Alright, everyone.
好了,这是你们需要审查的投票。
Well, there's your roll for review.
安东尼,这把我们带入了水晶球、鸡内脏以及我不知道的其他预测未来的方式的 murky 深渊——无论是时间机器进或出,是热水浴缸为基础,还是德罗宁为基础,抑或因为星际事物,时空本身发生了弯曲。
Anthony, that leads us now into the murky depths of crystal balls and chicken entrails, and I don't know what else thing you got to kind of predict the future, time machine in or out, whether it's a hot tub base or it's a DeLorean base or, I don't know, time and space bends because, you know, interstellar things.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我们在讨论2026年的预测,因为我不知道。
We are talking about predictions for 2026 because I don't know.
很有趣。
It's fun.
我不知道。
I don't know.
我们要做点什么吗?
We're doing a thing?
这这这
It's a it's it's
一点?
a bit?
我们要做一点。
We're doing a bit.
我们要做一点?
We're doing a bit?
我们要做一点,但这些也是真实的。
We're doing a bit, but these are also real.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。