本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
几个世纪前,一场战争爆发,里戈里亚被摧毁了。
Centuries ago, a war was fought, and Rigoriya was destroyed.
但在最后的努力中,有一位精灵埋藏了一点魔法。
But in a last ditch effort, there was one elf who buried a little bit of magic.
敢保证有人会找到吗?
Guarantee anyone will find
它。
it.
但愿有人能找到。
Let's hope someone does.
一个年轻人霍普斯,这是什么?
One young man Hops, what is this?
他将不得不结束一场在他出生前很久就已爆发的战争。
Will have to end a war started long before his time.
跑不掉了。
Can't run.
他的咒语已经生效了。
His spell has taken hold.
这是这个世界最后的希望了。
This is the last possible chance this world may have.
《里戈里亚的回声》,现已在您收听播客的所有平台上线。
Echoes of Rigoria, now available wherever you listen to your podcasts.
你好。
Hey there.
我是斯蒂尔弗利特工作室的怀斯·马歇尔。
This is Wythe Marshall from the Stillfleet studio.
我们制作了一档名为《为何启程》的播客,现在非常自豪能成为Poderation网络的一员。
We put together a little podcast called Why We Roll, and now we're very proud to be part of the network, Poderation.
所以,如果你正在收听Poderation的其他精彩节目,并且对桌面角色扮演游戏(TTRPG)感兴趣,那你的关注点可能正是我们的节目。
So if you're listening to one of Poderation's other great shows and you're interested in TTRPGs specifically, that's tabletop role playing games, you might be interested in our show.
《YB Roll》专注于探讨如何制作TTRPG、是什么让它们有趣、可以讲述哪些不同类型的故事,甚至包括商业运营和实用建议。
YB Roll is all about how you make TTRPGs, what makes them fun, different kinds of stories you can tell with TTRPGs, and even the business, so the practical advice side.
所以,如果这些听起来有吸引力,无论你是游戏主持人,想设计自己的自制游戏,还是对进入这个行业感兴趣,何不前往YBRL看看呢?
So if any of that sounds appealing, whether you're a GM, you wanna design your homebrew game, or you're interested in getting in the industry, why don't you head over to YBRL?
来看看我们吧。
Check us out.
我们真的非常感激,并请继续创作精彩的内容。
We really, really appreciate it, and keep making awesome stuff.
欢迎来到《桌游匿名会》,这是一个欢迎所有人加入桌边的播客。
Welcome to Board Game Anonymous, a podcast where everyone is welcome to the table.
但是,当然了,一如既往,你知道的,没人知道轮到谁了。
But, of course, as always, you know it, no one knows whose turn it is.
我是克里斯。
This is Chris.
大家好,我是Anthony。
Hey, and this is Anthony.
这里是第566期节目,盘点十大因一个绝妙机制而拯救的游戏。
And this is episode 566, top 10 games saved by one brilliant mechanic.
我们要感谢所有Patreon支持者,正是他们的帮助让我们能为您带来全新的一集。
We like to thank all our Patreon backers for helping us bring you a brand new episode.
嘿,朋友们。
Hey, friends.
欢迎回来。
Welcome back.
希望你们玩得开心,我们现在真正开始探讨一些非常棒的桌游,这些游戏正等着我们上桌。
Hopefully, you're having a great time, and we're really getting started on some excellent tabletop games that we're getting to the table.
天气正在好转,但现在正是时候开始玩一些游戏了,安东尼。
The weather is getting a little bit better, but now is the time to get some games down, Anthony.
是的。
Yeah.
我很喜欢这一点。
I love that.
天气正在变得好一点。
The weather's getting a little bit better.
有人单独听这句话。
Someone listens to that in isolation.
比如,哦,天气变好了。
Like, oh, it's getting nicer.
我会说,你知道的,这都是相对的。
I'm like, well, you know, it's all relative.
这都是相对的。
It's all relative.
就像周六这里的风寒温度。
It's like wind chill here on Saturday.
气温低到了零下21度。
It was like negative 21.
确实如此。
It's true.
简直奇怪得离谱。
Like, stupid weird.
这让你更容易相处、聚在一起、玩些游戏,而不必出门。
It makes it easier for you to get along, get together, play some games, and not go outside.
确实如此。
That is true.
因为根本没什么别的事可做。
Because there's literally nothing else you can do.
做。
Do.
比如,周六我去给孩子们买披萨,我当时就想,我要死了。
Like, I did go get the kids pizza on Saturday, and I was like, I'm gonna die.
我要死了。
I'm gonna die.
才两条街远,我就要死了。
It's two blocks away and I'm going to die.
我倒是想问问,会不会真有人特别喜欢桌面游戏,不管是角色扮演游戏、集换式卡牌游戏,还是桌游,以至于他们觉得必须搬去一个天气更适合玩桌面游戏的地方,因为那里大多数时候都适合。
I wonder, in fact, if there isn't if there is anybody out there who actually is such a big tabletop fan, whether it's role play games, CCGs, table board games, that they're just like, I need to move to a place where the weather is conducive for tabletop gaming more times than not.
我百分百确定有这样的地方。
I 100% there are.
百分百。
100%.
是的。
Yeah.
因为人们总是听说,明尼苏达是桌游的中心。
Like, because you always hear, like, Minnesota is like the heart of tabletop gaming.
对吧?
Right?
当然。
Sure.
那里比这里冷多了。
It's way colder there than it is here.
但如果你是个超级桌游迷,你会真的搬到明尼苏达去吗?
But do you actually like, if you're a huge tabletop fan, are you then moving to Minnesota?
我现在不知道。
I don't know right now.
说实话?
Honestly?
老实说,是的。
Honest well, yeah.
不是现在。
Not right now.
但说实话,我以前有过这种想法,我觉得我可能会喜欢明尼苏达。
But honestly, I've had that thought before and I'm like, I might like Minnesota.
那似乎是个不错的居住地。
That seems like a nice place to live.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
我明白。
I see that.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
因为你已经习惯了寒冷。
Because you get used to the cold.
你把所有需要的东西都买好。
You buy all the things you need.
那倒是真的。
That's true.
房子的配置方式能确保所有东西都不会冻住。
The houses are outfitted in a way where everything's not gonna freeze.
确实如此。
It's true.
比如管道,是的。
Like, pipes Yeah.
上周末,我还是很烦躁。
Last weekend, I'm still grumpy.
我想,如果工作稳定,显然你有家人,或者你一个人生活。
I guess, like, if the job is solid, obviously, you have your family or you're going solo.
是的。
Yeah.
然后,比如超市、医生,你就只是觉得,这就是我社交的方式。
And then, like, the, you know, grocery stores, doctor, and then you're just like, well, this is what I do to socialize.
这就是我的生活方式。
This is my thing.
是的。
Yeah.
我们现在知道,明尼苏达州的人们非常棒。
And we know now that the people of Minnesota are awesome.
他们真的很棒。
So They are awesome.
是的。
Yeah.
简直是一个人对抗整个政府。
Literally single handedly taking on the government.
是的。
Yeah.
我超爱这个游戏。
I love that game.
等等,这难道不是游戏吗?
Wait, that's not a game?
是的。
Yeah.
不幸的是,确实如此。
Unfortunately, yeah.
我希望这仅仅是个游戏,但是
I wish it was just a game, but
当然。
Sure.
是的。
Yeah.
如果你找到了一个有很多人玩桌面游戏的地方,请告诉我们,因为安东尼和我都想搬过去,这样我们就能有更多时间玩桌游了。
Well, if you do find the place that has all the people playing the tabletop games, please let us know because Anthony and I would love to move there so we can get more games to the table.
好的。
Yes.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
不过我得说,整个周末都被困在家里陪孩子。
I will I will say though, stuck inside all weekend with the kids.
有些游戏是其中的一部分。
Some gaming was part of it.
没什么新鲜的。
Nothing new.
就是一些孩子们喜欢的东西。
Just, you know, stuff that the kids like.
但我们还能做什么呢?
But what else are we gonna do?
对吧?
Right?
看电视吗?
To watch TV?
说得对。
True.
最后还是会感到无聊。
Eventually get bored.
哦,那也是另一件事。
Oh, that was another thing.
我们很久以前做过一个超级早的疯狂预测。
We did a we did a super early crazy prediction way back when.
我的意思是,我们预测了超级碗,安东尼。
I mean, we predicted the Super Bowl, Anthony.
我们做过吗?
Did we?
我们做过。
We did.
那是我们预测的一部分。
That was part of our predictions.
那是迈克的预测,但我们在西雅图进入季后赛之前就都说过了。
It was off Mike, but we both said Seattle long before they got to the playoffs.
嗯,他们确实进入了季后赛。
Well, they got to the playoffs.
我们当时就说,他们会赢的。
We were like, yeah, they're gonna win.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
一旦他们进入季后赛,那就肯定了。
Once they got to the playoffs, for sure.
对。
Yeah.
那支队伍简直太怎么样了,我其实没怎么看他们的比赛。
The team was so like, I didn't see a lot of their game.
我本来就是西雅图人,这很明显。
I'm from Seattle original, obviously.
因为我住在费城,没能看到他们那么多场比赛,就像我希望的那样,因为大家觉得费城没人想看西雅图队比赛。
And I I didn't get to see nearly as many of their games as I would like, because I live in Philly, and they assume nobody in Philly wants to watch Seattle play.
这是西海岸的事儿,老兄。
It's West Coast, man.
这倒也是。
Which, I guess.
东海岸的偏见,没错。
East Coast bias Yes.
在体育方面。
In sports.
但当我看了几场比赛后,尤其是赛季末看了几场重要的比赛,我突然意识到:等等。
But once I'd seen a couple games, and especially at the end of the season, saw a few games because they were important, I was like, wait a second.
他们的防守实在太强了。
That defense is way too good.
听起来有道理。
Sounds true.
一旦他们进入季后赛,我就想:哦,对啊。
Once they made the playoffs, I'm like, oh, yeah.
他们必须全力奔跑。
They gotta run.
那一年NFL的季后赛表现很弱。
It was a weak playoff season in the NFL.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
那到底是什么情况?
That, like, what was it?
就是大概两周前,那场西雅图和公羊队的比赛,赢了的队伍就能直接进超级碗,因为谁还在乎美联呢?
Like, week two weeks ago where, like, whoever wins the game between Seattle and the Rams is gonna win the Super Bowl because who cares about the AFC?
今年美联真的很弱。
AFC was really weak this year.
比尔队比往常早得多就跌出了竞争行列,这对我来说还挺安心的。
Bills fell down much, much earlier than usual, which was kinda safe for me.
嗯,没错。
And yeah.
不。
No.
美联确实很弱。
The AFC was kinda weak.
就连国联,费城老鹰队都没能进入季后赛。
And even the NFC I mean, Philadelphia didn't even make the playoffs.
对吧?
Right?
如果我
If I
他们进了,但马上就被淘汰了。
They did, but they lost immediately.
是的。
Yeah.
他们被淘汰得真快。
That's how quick they got knocked out.
不。
No.
费城队今年表现很差。
Philly was bad this year.
巨人队也很差。
Giants were bad.
是的。
Yeah.
嗯,巨人队
Well, Giants
巨人队太糟糕了。
Giants are terrible.
是的。
Yeah.
不。
No.
是的。
Yeah.
NFC 一侧的季后赛球队阵容还行,但主要是西区的球队。
The the the playoff field on the NFC side was was okay, but it was mostly the NFC West.
就是西区有三支球队。
It was, like, three teams out of the West.
嗯。
Mhmm.
还有熊队和包装工队。
And then, the Bears and the Packers.
哦,今年看熊队和包装工队的比赛很有趣。
Oh, the Bears and Packers were fun to watch this year.
是的。
Yeah.
他们俩都很强。
They're both good.
他们俩差点就都晋级了。
And they almost they both almost made it.
但我还是觉得,季后赛里真正有可能击败西雅图的球队只有一支,那就是公羊队。
But I I still don't think really, there was only one team in the playoffs that I feel like could have beaten Seattle, and it was the Rams.
他们好几次差点就赢了,但就是差那么一点。
They did almost beat them a couple times, and it just wasn't enough.
是的。
Yeah.
底特律也很精彩。
Detroit was fun too.
底特律。
Detroit.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
那是个好教练。
Good coach there.
好的。
Alright.
嗯,我们做了一些调查和预测,结果都出来了。
Well, yeah, we made some inquiries, and we made some predictions, and everything came out.
安东尼和我都因此变得富有得多。
Anthony and I are much, much richer for it.
对吧?
Right?
我们确实下了注,你下了注吧。
We we did you did put the bet in.
对吧?
Right?
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
哦,好吧。
Oh, okay.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
支票马上寄出,老兄。
Check's in the mail, man.
支票马上寄出。
Check's in the mail.
谢天谢地。
Thank goodness.
而且时机也正好,因为万智牌——我们之前又做了一个预测,没多久前我就说过,他们公司内部一直有些不正当操作,安东尼,你也在搞一些公司里的花招。
And good good timing too because, Magic the Gathering, who we again, another prediction that I had made not too long ago, having some corporate shenanigans continues, Anthony, to do some corporate shenanigans.
特别是大约一周前,万智牌推出了他们最新产品,就在他们的秘密基地——我知道你很喜欢秘密基地这类东西,那里一直在发生各种有趣的事。
And in particular, about a week ago, Magic the Gathering, their newest product that went out on their secret lair I know you're a big fan of secret lair, all that kind of fun stuff happening there.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
他们发布了四张卡牌,是新的印刷品,正在推出。
They released four cards, printing new printing that was going out there.
这些卡牌本身并没有什么特别之处。
Nothing special about the cards necessarily.
有趣的是,他们为这些卡牌定价的方式是,起价10美元,然后每张卡牌逐步上涨大约5到10美元,最高达到50美元。
The interesting thing is that, the way they price these cards, they started at $10 and went all the way up about 5 or $10 each up to $50.
所以如果你想要这些卡牌,再说一次,其实没什么特别稀有的,但它们确实是秘藏系列的一部分。
So if you wanted these cards, again, nothing really incredibly special, but they are part of the secret lair and such.
如果你去得够早,原本可以用每张10美元的价格买到它们。
If you got there early enough, you could have got them for $10 for a card.
这是四张卡牌。
These are four cards.
或者如果你稍晚一点才到,价格已经涨了,那么很明显,你就得花50美元买这些卡牌了。
Or if you got there a little bit later, the price jumped, and then obviously, you had to pay $50, for these cards.
是的。
Yeah.
所以人们有点生气,因为你们为什么要这样做呢?
So people are kind of mad because why are you trying to do that, man?
就像,我们直接买卡牌吧。
Like, let's just buy cards.
是的。
Yeah.
你再结合最近Kizmodo上的一篇文章,里面提到在最近的一次直播中,他们基本上公开表示,哦,我们以前对这些是采用按需印刷的。
You combine that too with there was recently a post on Kizmodo talking about how, you know, in in a live stream recently, they basically came out and said, like, oh, we used to do print on demand for these.
但我们停止这么做了,因为这很困难。
But we stopped doing that because it's hard.
而现在,我们只根据有限的印刷批次来操作,一下子就售罄了。
And now, we just do it based on a limited print run, which sells out like that.
如果你把这与分级定价和动态定价结合起来看,那真的就像是海岸巫师公司在看着eBay,然后感叹,天啊,人们从我们的卡牌上赚了很多钱。
And if you combine that with, like, scaled and surge pricing, then it's really just Wizards of the Coast being, like, looking at eBay and being, man, people make a lot of money off our cards.
我确实这么做了。
I do.
如果我们能从这些卡片上赚到这笔钱呢?
What if we made that money off our cards?
这又是无限增长怪兽在作祟。
And it's it's the infinite growth monster striking again.
哈斯bro说,我知道这些卡片能带来十亿美元的收入。
And Hasbro saying, you know, I know these cards bring in like a billion dollars.
你能把它变成二十亿美元吗?
Can you make it 2,000,000,000?
他们找到了办法,而人们不知怎的还是买了。
They found a way and somehow people bought them.
人们会继续购买它们。
People will keep buying them.
我们都抱怨,但我不确定。
They all we all complain, but I don't know.
我的意思是,销量一直下滑。
I mean, sales have been down.
关于这件事。
About it.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
我的意思是,销量一直下滑。
I mean, sales have been down.
比如,我知道《最终幻想》系列去年大爆。
Like, I know the Final Fantasy set, like, exploded last year.
那是他们有史以来最成功的一套。
It was their biggest set ever.
但后来《蜘蛛侠》系列好像惹恼了很多人,销量并不好,而且这些卡牌到处都是。
But then the Spider Man set, like, really seemed to annoy a lot of people and it did not do great and those cards are kind of everywhere.
这些很容易找到。
They're easy to find.
是的。
Yeah.
然后现在,忍者神龟系列似乎也已经大幅打折了。
And then now, like, the the Ninja Turtles set seems to also just be, like, already deeply discounted.
是的。
Yeah.
而那可是最新的系列。
And that's, like, the newest set.
所以我不确定他们是不是印太多了。
So I don't if they're over printing.
我不知道是不是有什么质量问题。
I don't know if there's, like, quality issues.
我知道一些蜘蛛侠系列的东西,那些卡片中有一些确实很糟糕。
I know some of the stuff with, like, the Spider Man set was, like, some of those cards just were terrible.
比如说,热狗车。
Like, hot dog cart.
不错。
Cool.
是的
Yeah.
我很想要一张热狗摊卡牌。
I would love a hot dog cart card.
没人会想到热狗车。
No one expects the hot dog cart.
是的。
Yeah.
我在想,当我们将奇幻游戏设定在纽约市会发生什么。
I wonder what happens when we set our mystical fantasy game in New York City.
我们很快就会把地点用光
We run out of locations pretty fast that
很有意思。
are interesting.
热狗摊。
Hot dog cart.
我不知道。
I don't know.
但是,你知道,这是无限增长。
But, you know, it's it's infinite growth.
他们得赚更多钱才行。
They gotta make more money.
他们快要把IP都用完了。
They're gonna run out of IPs.
他们很快就会没主意了。
They're gonna run out of ideas.
他们很快就会榨干每个人的方法用尽。
They're gonna run out of ways to milk everybody.
但作为没有投资这家公司或这些卡片的人,观察这一切将会很有趣。
But it's it'll be interesting to watch as someone who's not invested in the company or in the cards necessarily.
当然。
Sure.
但对于那些玩的人,我确实很同情你们。
But for those who play, I I do feel for you.
这很难,因为显然公司需要赚钱,股东们只想赚更多钱。
It's hard because obviously the company needs to make money because shareholders, they just want more money.
是的。
Yeah.
听好了,股东们。
Listen, shareholders.
没错。
Yep.
但再说一遍,我们以前就讨论过这个问题。
But again, we've talked about this before.
这就像一场精心编排的舞蹈,或者说我甚至不知道,他们究竟要经历怎样的魔力或境况,因为当你以如此不同的方式拉扯,其中一些方式比其他的更有问题,它们导致社区被拉伸、变得愤怒和扭曲,你伤害了社区。
It is a very carefully prescribed dance or like I don't even know, like, what magical forces or situation that they they must go through because as you're pulling and as you're pulling in such different ways, and some of these ways are a little more problematic than others, and they cause the community to stretch and get angry and twisted, you you hurt the community.
嗯。
Like Mhmm.
而我,再次强调,这在某种程度上是前所未有的。
And I I just, again, it's somewhat unprecedented.
这就是为什么在这里讨论如此困难,因为正如你所说,他们只是想赚更多的钱。
That's why it's so hard to talk about here because again, like you said, they're just just trying to make more money.
是的。
Yeah.
但他们已经在赚钱了。
But they were already making money.
这只是为了赚更多的钱。
This is just more of the money.
但再次强调,这是以巨大的创意和社区代价换来的。
But again, it comes at a significant creative and community cost.
是的。
Yeah.
这会导致他们长期亏损、让人精疲力尽、惹恼人们,或者是的。
Which will cause them to lose money long term or burn people out or annoy people or Yeah.
制造一个泡沫。
Make a bubble.
对吧?
Right?
但就像上市公司的知识产权运作方式那样,根本没人关心。
But, like, the way publicly traded corporate IP works, nobody cares.
对吧?
Right?
没错。
Like Yeah.
意思是,明年的问题,谁在乎呢?
I mean, next year's problem, who cares?
我关心的是下一季度。
I care about next quarter.
我怎样才能在下一季度赚更多钱?
How do I make more money now for next quarter?
嗯,这能做到。
Well, this will do that.
三年后,这会让我们陷入麻烦。
In three years, that's gonna blow up on our faces.
但也许那时我就不是负责人了。
But maybe I won't be in charge then.
我不在乎。
I don't care.
不过这也很难,因为像你和我,举个例子,《星球大战》。
Well, it's hard too, because like, you and I, like, example, Star Wars.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yeah.
有太多《星球大战》周边产品了,从世界上最廉价的东西到一罐豆子都有。
There's so many Star Wars products out there from, like, the junkiest things in the world to like, a can of beans.
对吧?
Right?
比如早餐麦片,一直到那些精美的雕像之类的东西。
Like, or breakfast cereal or like, up to like these amazing statuettes and things like that nature.
比如——是的。
Like- Yeah.
一方面,这很好,因为任何人都买得起,比如任何数量的 Funko 玩偶或其他类似产品。
On one hand, it's good because anyone could afford them, right, any number of Funkos or whatever it might be.
但同时也被稀释得太厉害了。
But also, it's so diluted.
没什么特别的。
Nothing special.
是的。
Yeah.
不。
No.
太多了。
It's it's too much.
是的。
Yeah.
你买了这个大东西,里面包含了很多东西。
You you purchase this big thing and it's got all these things to it.
太棒了。
It's amazing.
它们只是像今年推出的其他三百多万件商品中的一件而已。
And they're just like, it's just one of like 3,000,000 other things that came out this year.
是的。
Yeah.
这很遗憾,因为以前收藏价值来自于稀有性、独特性和特殊品质。
So it's a shame because before, collectability came because it was rare, it was special, it was unique, it had some quality to it.
但现在它只是变得普通了,我真的很担心,怀疑这是否会在某种程度上毁掉万智牌,因为它失去了部分独特的魅力。
And now it's just like it's just I I I really am concerned and wonder if this does not bring down Magic the Gathering at some level because it loses some of its special uniqueness.
而且,之前已经有无数种集换式卡牌游戏因为其他各种原因失败了。
And again, there's been endless numbers of CCGs out there that failed for so many other reasons.
是的。
Yeah.
所以我真不希望看到万智牌也遭遇这样的命运。
So I would hate to see that happen with the Magic there.
我觉得,如果万智牌或者宝可梦其中任何一个游戏失败了,整个体系都会崩塌。
I feel like magic or Pokemon, if either of those those games fail, the whole thing comes crashing down.
因为确实如此。
Because Sure.
它占据了太大的份额。
It's such a huge chunk.
这两者加起来肯定占了80%的市场份额。
Like, those two together must be 80% of the market.
如果其中任何一个消失了会怎样?
Like, what happens if either of them goes away?
人们就会觉得,哦,这其实不是一个可行的投资策略。
People are like, oh, this is not actually a viable investment strategy.
这其实不是一个可行的行业。
It's not actually a viable industry.
让我们彻底撇清关系,然后就像漫画行业那样,嗯,你
Let's wash my hands of all of it and then like the comic industry, Well, you
我的意思是,他们很大程度上也在指望二级市场和这些卡牌的价值。
it's it's also I mean, a lot of what they're hope a lot of what they're kind of counting on is the secondary market and the value of these cards.
没错。
Right.
但在某个地方,存在一个神奇的公式、算法,或者我不知道,命运的弦,当你把它拉得太紧时,它就会断裂。
But somewhere there's a magical formula or algorithm or, I don't know, string of fate where at some point you stretch it so much that it just breaks.
对吧?
Right?
就像,当它不再有趣时,一旦核心社群觉得不再有趣,价格就完全不重要了。
Like it becomes no longer fun or and then if once it doesn't become fun to that core community, then the price just does not matter anymore.
就像豆豆娃一样。
It's like it's like Beanie Babies.
是的。
Yeah.
别这么做。
So don't do that.
请别这么做。
Please don't do that.
你正在支撑着大多数友善的本地游戏商店。
You're holding you're holding up most friendly local game stores.
别这么做。
Don't do that.
对。
Right.
就像,是的。
Like Yeah.
不。
No.
这太疯狂了。
It's it's it's crazy.
就像,我想,再回到宝可梦卡牌这个话题。
Like, I think, again, going back to Pokemon cards.
我的两个孩子以前都很喜欢它们。
My kids both used to love them.
他们会玩这些卡牌。
They would play with them.
我们是的。
We Yeah.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
我们经常和他们一起玩。
We did stuff with them all the time.
他们俩在某个时候就不再感兴趣了,因为哪里都买不到。
They both stopped being interested at a certain point because you couldn't find them anywhere.
当然。
Sure.
因为一群中年男性会冲进沃尔玛和塔吉特,把它们全部买走
Because a bunch of middle aged men would rush into Walmart and Target and buy
全都买光了。
them all.
看过太多这样的视频了。
Seen so many videos of that.
是的。
Yeah.
所以,你实际上逐渐减少了游戏对真正玩它的孩子们的可及性。
So, like but then, you you you've kinda whittled down and ruined the accessibility of the game to the kids who play it.
当然。
Sure.
所以,好吧。
And so, like, okay.
所以现在只适合收藏家了。
So it's only for collectors now.
这能维持游戏的生存吗?
Can that sustain the game?
如果没人真正使用这些卡片,它们还能保持价值吗?
Like, do these cards still maintain value if no one ever actually uses them?
这是个非常好的问题。
That's such a good question.
而且人们仍然在玩宝可梦,是的。
Like And people still play Pokemon, sure.
但我不确定孩子们现在怎么
But not not, I don't know how kids can
真的能做到
really do
因为它就是没有那些东西。
it because it's just not those things aren't there.
嗯,就拿万智牌来说,那些店铺为了获取……我不太确定具体是什么,安东尼?
Well, even from Magic the Gathering, what the what the stores go through to get I I don't know what's what would it be, Anthony?
它是授权产品吗?
Is it licensed?
认证的?
Accredited?
是的。
Yeah.
不管它叫什么。
Whatever it's called.
不过确实,就像
But yeah, like
他们必须拥有某种热爱,参与某些级别的比赛,并且要通过很多繁琐的流程才能成为官方的万智牌经销商、玩家和有组织的赛事主办方等等。
They have to have, like, love there's certain levels of, like, competition that they can participate in and, like, they have to jump through a lot of hoops to become, an official The Gathering dealer and player and organized play and stuff like that.
所以这并不容易。
So it's not easy.
这很昂贵。
It's costly.
他们必须要有裁判。
They have to have judges.
这其中涉及很多不同的方面。
There's a whole bunch of different things that goes into it.
所以,如果你失去了粉丝群体,价格还会保持不变吗?
So, yeah, if you lose if you lose the fan base, does the price still stay what it is?
因为我和你可能都在阁楼上藏着一些上世纪九十年代的集换式卡牌游戏,那时候几乎世界上每样东西都被做成了集换式卡牌。
Because you and I probably have somewhere in our attics, like, CCGs from a time long ago called the nineties, where they just, like, made a CCG of literally everything out there in the world.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
我曾经有一套几乎完整的旧版《星球大战》Decipher集换式卡牌收藏
I had, like, a nearly complete collection of, like, the old Star Wars Decipher CCG
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
我保存了二十年,直到有个朋友说他在收集这些卡牌。
That I held on to for twenty years until, like, a friend was, I'm collecting those.
没问题。
I'm, cool.
这些都给你吧。
You can have these.
我不再需要它们了。
I don't need them anymore.
是的。
Yeah.
但有趣的是,这些卡牌的价值会起伏不定。
But and the funny thing is that those they do, like, they go up and down in value.
有时候它们一文不值,有时候怀旧情绪一上来,它们就值一大笔钱。
Sometimes they're worth nothing and sometimes the nostalgia kicks and they're worth a ton.
但那只是这样而已。
But that's all it is.
它们的价值完全源于人们的怀旧情绪,而不是卡片本身的实用性或实际价值。
It's it's the value is tied up in people's nostalgia then, not actually the viability or value of the card.
没错。
That's true.
我不确定。
I don't know.
这肯定是个泡沫。
There's a bubble there, for sure.
确实有个泡沫。
There's there's a bubble.
我们一直在讨论这个问题。
We've been talking about it.
我们一直都在预测这一点。
We've been predicting it.
所以我们只是尽量避开这种预测。
So we're just trying to stay away from that that prediction.
希望如此。
Hopefully.
希望他们在情况变得更糟之前抽身而出。
Hopefully, they pull out before it gets any worse.
嗯。
Mhmm.
说到这个,我想是行业中的挑战、问题和复杂性,我们上周就谈过这个。
Now speaking of, I guess, challenges and problems and and complications in the industry, we talked about this last week.
那是另一回事了。
That was a whole other thing.
结果这周又出了另一件事。
Turns out this week, there's another thing.
代表安东尼和我,我们希望你们不要再做那些让我们不得不讨论的事情,因为
And on behalf of Anthony and I, we'd like you to stop doing things in the industry that we have to talk about because
大家都要乖一点。
Everybody be good.
你们能不能只是
Could you just be
安静五分钟?
good for five minutes?
我们想聊聊桌面游戏。
We wanna talk about tabletop games.
别再谈那些在桌面游戏行业里人们做的所有坏事了。
Not all the bad things people are doing in the industry around tabletop games.
又发生了一件事。
So another thing happened.
这是安东尼的事,你来说说这个吗?
It it's Anthony, do you wanna talk about this?
因为我觉得你可能对某人可能涉及的法律术语有更好的理解?
Because I think you probably have a better sense of the legal mumbo jumbo around what somebody might be doing?
是的。
Yeah.
那么好吧。
So okay.
所以我们就在高层次上讨论一下,因为,你知道,这件事已经被公开了,而且有很多非常具体的细节。
So we'll just at a high level here, because, you know, that this was put out there and there's a lot of really specific detail.
如果你真的想了解具体情况,或许应该去看看罗德尼·史密斯发布的内容或者他上传的视频。
If you really wanna know exactly what's going on, should probably go read what Rodney Smith posted and or the video that he posted.
但从宏观层面来说,嗯哼。
But at a high level Mhmm.
观看游戏过程
Watch it played.
是的
Yep.
好的。
Yep.
所以罗德尼·史密斯从他的Watch It Played频道发布了一份文件,详细说明了与他频道某位成员相关的一个问题。
So they a document was put out there by Rodney Smith from Watch It Played and detailing an issue with one of the people that was part of his his channel.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yes.
有很多人参与。
Has a lot of people.
他邀请了嘉宾来为他制作内容。
He had guest people on who would come produce content for him.
所以他们都能访问彼此的YouTube频道数据以及所有相关的好东西。
So they all had access to each other's YouTube channel data and all that good stuff.
他们是合作伙伴。
Were partners.
他注意到在Gamenight Picks这个频道上,有人使用某种工具来购买新订阅者。
And it came to his attention that on Gamenight Picks, this other channel, that a tool was being used to kind of purchase new subscribers.
对吧?
Right?
这件事本身是合法的。
Which by itself is legal.
YouTube上有一个工具。
There's a tool in YouTube.
你可以付费,然后通过为频道打广告来增加订阅者数量。
You can pay money, and then it increases your subscribers by advertising the channel.
然而,让人觉得可疑的是,这个Game Night Picks频道根据视频的观看次数来投放广告。
However, what made it sketchy was that this Game Night Picks was running ads on their videos that were based on the number of views that those videos got.
因此他们没有告知那些支付广告费用的出版商,说‘嘿,流量将会增加’。
And so they did not communicate to publishers who were paying for those ads that, hey, the volume's gonna go up.
另外,还要说明的是,这些流量的质量非常差,因为我们是购买来的流量。
And also, just so you know, the volume the the quality of that is terrible because we're purchasing that traffic.
对吧?
Right?
数据支持了这一点。
And the data supported that.
结果是罗德尼·史密斯发现了这个问题,试图解决它,然后与对方断绝了关系,最终公开了此事,因为他认为这不仅不道德,可能还违法,且明显涉嫌欺诈。
And the result of which is Rodney Smith discovered this, tried to get it fixed, then cut ties with with the other person, and then ultimately came out and told everybody because his perception of this is this is unethical, also maybe illegal, and certainly borderline on on fraudulent.
我不想和这件事扯上关系。
I don't wanna be, you know, associated with this.
我不希望人们以为我与此有关,因为这关系到我的品牌。
I want people to think I was associated with this because this is my brand.
这是我的生计。
This is my livelihood.
这是我多年来,你知道的,半辈子都在做的事情。
This is what I've been doing for, you know, you know, half of my adult life.
现在,关于Game Night Picks的整个事情,你知道,他们到底在做什么?
And now, there's the, you know, this whole thing around game night picks, you know, what were they doing?
他们为什么要这么做?
Why were they doing it?
他们为什么拒绝改变?
Why did they refuse to change?
据我们录制时为止,他们还没有发表自己的声明。
I as of us recording this, they have not put out a statement of their own.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
所以我们不知道他们为这些行为辩护的理由是什么。
So we don't know what their defensive of all this behavior is.
不过,确实如此。
But, yeah.
归根结底,这事很可疑。
The bottom line is, it's sketchy.
而且从媒体角度来看,这有点内部操作的感觉。
And it's a little inside baseball from, like, the media side.
对吧?
Right?
这其实并不太影响,比如,外面的玩家。
This doesn't doesn't really affect, like, gamers out there.
但与此同时,你知道,他们一开始的做法就是不真诚的。
But at the same time, it's, you know, it's disingenuous to to do what they're doing in the first place.
现在,市面上有一些工具,你可以付费购买流量,付费购买订阅者,而且YouTube提供广告工具,基本上就是做这个的。
Now, there are tools out there that you can pay for traffic, you can pay for subscribers, and the fact that YouTube offers advertising tools that basically do that.
再说一次,这并不违法。
Again, it's not illegal.
只要你负责任地操作,这甚至也算不上不道德。
It's not not really even unethical as long as you're doing it responsibly.
但他们这样做的规模之大,确实在增加订阅者数量,就像他们说的什么来着?
But the volume at which it was being done, it was increasing the number of subscribers like, what do they say?
好像是每天增加一千个之类的,简直疯狂。
Like, a thousand a day or something crazy like that.
而且那些人并不是真正参与内容互动的用户。
And that those were not people who are engaging with the content.
所以突然间,视频的平均跳出点变成了三分钟,这甚至是在广告播放之前。
So all of a sudden, the average drop off point on the video was three minutes in, which is before the the ads would even play.
确实如此。
Sure.
所以这些人现在花了几百甚至几千美元投放广告,却根本没人看到。
So these people were now paying hundreds or even thousands of dollars for ads that nobody was seeing.
当然。
Sure.
争议点在于,是的,他们清楚自己在做什么,并且允许这种情况发生,哦,也许我们会稍微降低广告价格,但远没有那么大幅度。
And the the contention is, yeah, they know what they're doing and they're allowing this to happen and, oh, maybe we'll discount the ads a little, but not nearly that much.
所以这里面有很多可疑之处。
So a lot of sketchiness going on there.
而且似乎可能还会涉及一些法律纠纷。
And there seems to potentially be some legal wranglings around there as well.
所以我们不会深入讨论这个,因为我们不是律师。
So we won't get into that because we're not lawyers.
但归根结底,别这么做,我想。
But it's don't do that, I guess, is the bottom line.
不要欺骗你的广告主。
Don't defraud your advertisers.
这一点需要被说出来,因为作为玩家,我们中的许多人依赖评论者、发行商、设计师和评论员来帮助我们决定购买哪些游戏。
It's something that needs it needs to be said just because so many of us as gamers out there are relying on reviewers, publishers, designers, and commentators out there to help us direct us to purchasing certain games.
而对于我们评论者来说,我们能否获得评测样本,往往取决于那些定义奇怪且模糊的分析数据,具体取决于他们所处的平台。
And for us as reviewers, the reason why we may get a review copy or not get a review copy is because of analytics, again, that are oddly defined and very nebulous depending on the particular platform that they might be on.
所以作为消费者、观众、粉丝,你应该意识到,有时他们频道上的数据、他们能拿到的游戏,可能并非通过最合乎道德的途径获得的。
So you as the consumer, or you as the watcher, the viewer, you as the fan of any particular person, you should be aware sometimes that the numbers on their channels, the games that they get might not come through the most ethical means possible.
在桌面游戏行业,很多时候很难分辨清楚,因为从很多方面来看,它仍是一种非常新兴的媒体形式。
And in the tabletop industry, it's it's challenging to know in a lot of cases because it's still a very young media format in a lot of ways.
而且显然,这个领域已经被大量影响者、市场和付费评测充斥着。
And obviously, it has been flooded with so many influencers and markets and paid this, that and the other pay per reviews.
而且你在众筹平台上会看到很多这样的情况。
And you see a lot of stuff on the crowdfunding.
比如,哦,这些人评测游戏。
It's like, oh, these people review games.
其实他们只是,哦不,他们是受发行商付费来推广特定产品的,不管他们是否真的喜欢。
They're just like, oh, no, they were paid by the publisher to market a particular product, whether or not they actually liked it.
所以可悲的是,这对所有人都是一个警示,要思考、要非常审慎,并且对每篇评测都保持高度怀疑。
So it's sadly, it's a warning for everybody out there to think and be very deliberate and take every review with a a big grain of salt.
我只是希望这些事情需要被说出来,我认为罗德尼说出来是好事,因为我觉得我们欠我们的玩家同伴一个交代,毕竟我们都是玩家。
And hopefully just I think those things need to be said, and I think it's good that Rodney said those because I think we owe it to our fellow gamers because all of us are gamers.
我们不是那种外部行业团体或媒体公司,谈论一个产品却自己不用或不在与他人互动中使用它。
We're not some outside industry group or media company that like talks about a product and then doesn't use it or doesn't use it with others.
就像你永远不会和我们坐在一起,玩我们声称喜欢但其实并不喜欢的游戏,我们只是为了钱才那么说的。
Like you will never sit at the table with us and, you know, play a game that we said we liked and it turns out we didn't like it, we were getting paid for that.
没错。
Right.
我们不接受任何审评费用。
We don't take money for reviews.
我们不接受任何预览费用。
We don't take money for previews.
我们不接受出版商或设计师的任何报酬,因为我们希望你们知道,我们频道上的所有内容都完全符合道德规范,达到了我们所能达到的最高媒体伦理标准。
We don't take money from publishers or designers for that, for that sake, because we want you to know that everything on our channel is completely ethical and on the up and up to the top ethical quality of media publication we can do.
因为对我们来说,这很重要;对你们来说,这也很重要,我们非常感激你们收听并关注我们。
Because it's important to us that, you know, it's important to you and we really appreciate that you listen and you look for us.
我们的YouTube频道只是为了吸引那些出于各种原因喜欢在YouTube上收听的人。
And, you know, our YouTube channel is just there to catch the people who, for whatever reason, like to listen on YouTube.
它并不是我们的主要频道。
It's not our main channel.
播客不像YouTube那样容易获得大量数据。
Podcasts don't really get numbers out there like YouTube does.
对吧,安东尼?
Right, Anthony?
不知为什么,那是完全不同的另一回事。
That's a different different thing altogether for some reason.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
我们没有,你知道,过去做过一些视频播客,但并不经常做。
We don't so, you know, we've we've done a handful of video podcasts in the past, but we don't do them regularly.
所以我们的频道90%都是只有我们的声音配上一张图片。
So our our channel is 90% just our voices with a picture.
但你们的声音很动听。
But they're lovely voices.
你们的声音确实很动听。
They are lovely voices.
如果你喜欢在YouTube上这样听,你也可以。
And if you like to do that on YouTube, you can.
你可以在YouTube上关注我们。
You can follow us on YouTube.
是的。
Yes.
对。
Yeah.
就这么做。
Do that.
你可以点赞并订阅。
You can like and subscribe.
而且实际上,你现在可能就是那个在YouTube上点赞、订阅并收听的人,但我们的播客听众数量要大得多。
And actually, you may be the person liking and subscribing subscribing and and listening on YouTube right now, but our numbers are much, much larger as a podcast.
对。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
而且那个主频道肯定是的。
And that Primary channel for sure.
是的。
Yeah.
而且那并不会被广播。
And that doesn't get broadcast.
所以,如果你在看YouTube,觉得嘿,只有这些人在听。
So, if you're looking at YouTube and you're like, hey, that's the only people who listen.
不,不是这样的。
Like, nope.
还有几千人更多在收听,我们非常高兴你们也在听。
There's several thousands more, that listen, and we're so glad that you do.
而且,这也是为什么我们尽可能以最道德的方式呈现桌游的乐趣,因为行业内很多人并不这么做。
And, again, that's why we do the most ethical presentation of fun and games at the tables possible because so many people in the industry do not.
对。
Right.
这真的很令人难过。
And that's really sad.
他们应该为这样做而感到羞愧。
And they should feel sad for doing that.
还有其他我们不知道的人。
And there's others out there that we don't know about.
总有一天我们会找到的。
We'll we'll find someday.
我不知道。
I don't know.
这是一回事,安东尼。
It's a thing, Anthony.
可惜,这确实是个问题。
Sadly, it's a thing.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
当然。
For sure.
但你知道吗?
But you know what?
不是说那不是一件事,安东尼?
Not what's not a thing, Anthony?
放点评论看看吧,老兄。
Roll it for some reviews, man.
好的。
Okay.
那不是那个,那确实是一件事。
That's not a that that is a thing.
那确实是个东西。
That's a thing.
一种不同的东西。
Different kind of thing.
是的。
Yeah.
如果那些游戏值得一买,我们会告诉你们,因为我们真的很喜欢它们,也觉得你们应该购买。
And we'll let you know if those games are a buy because we really like them, and we think you should buy them.
这并不是因为我们从中获得了报酬。
And it's not because we're getting paid for them.
那些游戏值得一玩,你们应该坐下来好好享受,因为我们喜欢,你们也应该坐下来玩。
Those games are a play, and you should sit down and enjoy them because we enjoy them, and you should sit down and play them.
如果那些游戏是坑人的,你们就应该避开,因为你们知道吗?
If those games were a dodge, and you should avoid them, because you know what?
你们就应该避开它们。
You should avoid them.
或者如果这些游戏让人感到厌倦,你就该扔掉它们,因为外面确实很冷,游戏至少在某种程度上应该有用,我想。
Or if those games with a dreaded burn, you should burn them because, yeah, it's cold outside and the game should be useful on some level, I guess.
所以,安东尼,我玩了一款游戏。
So, Anthony, I played a game.
它叫《茶园》,由Capstone Games发行,我们收到了一份评测样版。
It's called Tea Garden by Capstone Games, and we received a review copy.
看吧?
See?
我做了那件事,安东尼。
I did the thing, Anthony.
我谈到了它。
I talked about it.
Capstone最近推出了一系列非常有趣的欧式游戏,而这款来自你的一位朋友,安东尼——一位叫托马斯·霍莱克的小个子。
And, Capstone, has been producing a lot of really interesting euros lately, And, this is from a a a a friend of yours, Anthony, a little man, Thomas Holek.
哦,他回来了。
Oh, he's back.
他又连续两天回来了。
He's back again two days in a row.
他到底在做什么?
What what is what is he doing?
我不知道。
I don't know.
让我来弄这个SETI项目。
Let me make this this SETI thing.
一个关于SETI和地外生命、外出寻找外星人的庞大游戏,然后我会做一个关于水族箱的,小小的茶园。
Big sprawling game about SETI and extraterrestrial life, and going out and finding aliens, and then, like, I'll make one about aquariums, little tea garden.
我不知道。
I don't know.
我的意思是,你当然可以做你想做的游戏,但这感觉有点奇怪的混合。
I mean, all all power like, make the games you wanna make, but it's just like a weird mix.
他还做了那个池塘景观游戏。
He also did the pondscape game.
对。
Right.
布朗克斯是第二个。
Is the Bronx two.
是的。
Yeah.
这很奇怪。
That's weird.
也许他正在和外星智能连接,他们好像在说,老兄,你需要做这些游戏。
Maybe he's connecting with the, the out of space intelligence, and they're like, dude, you need to make these games.
他就像是在说,就做这件事吧。
He's like, just do this thing.
他就像是,这完全说不通啊。
He's like, it doesn't make any sense.
这完全不搭调。
It doesn't fit at all.
他这么说,不,不。
He's like, no, no.
就去做吧。
Just make them.
没关系。
It's fine.
你就会说,好吧。
You're like, alright.
是的。
Yeah.
不。
No.
这个选择很奇怪,是一组奇怪的游戏组合,我还得玩《茶园》,这挺有意思的,因为这款游戏本身显然就是关于一个茶园的。
It's it's it's it's an odd pick it's an odd mix of games, and I got to play Tea Garden, which is kind of interesting because it's again, the game itself, obviously, is all about a tea garden.
封面有着非常有趣、优雅、冷清而宁静的艺术风格。
And it's got really interesting, nice, cold, quaint, peaceful artwork on the cover.
游戏本身也具有同样神秘而美丽的特质,比如棋盘上的色彩运用以及云朵之间的互动方式。
And the game itself also has the same kind of mystical, just beautiful kind of like just the way the colors are kind of on the board and how the clouds are interacting.
它确实给人一种超凡脱俗的感觉,但实际上是一款非常接地气的游戏。
It really feels otherworldly, but it's really a very down to earth game.
安东尼,这之所以有趣,是因为它就像《水族馆》一样,运用和结合了我们之前在众多其他游戏中见过的各种桌面游戏机制。
Now, Anthony, why this is interesting is it again, just like Aquarium, it utilizes, employs a bunch of different tabletop game mechanics that we have seen from so many other games before.
首先,你会有一手牌。
First and foremost, you are going to have a hand of cards.
这些是行动卡。
These cards are action cards.
它们是多功能卡牌。
They're multiuse cards.
每张卡牌的左上角会有一个特定的数字力量值。
They're gonna have a power on the card in the top left, particular number power.
它们还会有一个特殊能力,并且购买这些卡牌需要一定的费用。
They're also gonna have a special ability, and they're gonna have a cost in order to purchase these cards.
这将是你的主要行动模式。
That's gonna be your primary action mode.
我想,我目前能想到最接近的游戏大概是《康考迪亚》,在那种游戏中,你可以打出行动卡牌,在版图上执行不同的行动。
Think, I guess probably the closest one I could think off the top of my head is probably, Concordia, where those action cards, you're able to kind of play them to do different things on the board.
你可以做的事情有好几种。
And there are a couple of different things to do.
所以,使用这些卡牌可以做的事情之一,很明显,就是你可以打出卡牌来购买其他卡牌。
So one the things you could do with them, obviously, is you can play cards to purchase other cards.
所以这就是这款游戏从一开始就面临的挑战之一,因为你起始的卡牌数量很少,只有一个小型牌库,你打出四张牌。
So this is one of the challenges about this game right from the start because the cards that you start with, you start with small deck, you play four cards.
现在,你可以将这些卡牌放入你的特定版图中来执行它们的行动。
Now these cards you're allowed to play these cards into your particular tableau to take their actions.
但你还可以将卡牌堆叠在它们自己上面,以获得更高的点数,从而让你在版图上执行更强的行动。
But what you can also do is stack the cards on top of themselves in order to gain a higher number that's going to let you do stronger actions on the board.
但显然,你现在牺牲了特定卡牌中间的那个行动。
But obviously you're now sacrificing the middle action on the particular card.
所以购买其他卡牌能让你将更强大的卡牌加入你的手牌。
So purchasing other cards are gonna allow you to get more powerful cards into your particular hand.
这一点很重要,因为就像《康考迪亚》一样,你手牌中的卡牌越多、越强大,它们就能让你执行多种不同的行动,而不仅仅是单一行动。
And that's going to be important because obviously, just like Concordia, the more cards that you build into your hand and the more powerful they are, they're gonna let you do a number of different actions instead of just being able to do that one action.
有时它们会让你执行两个行动或两种不同类型的行动。
They'll sometimes let you do two actions or two different types of actions.
因此,你打出这些卡牌实际上是为了从市场上购买卡牌,这些卡牌会直接加入你的手牌。
So you are playing these cards to actually purchase cards from the market that go into your immediate hand.
我真的很喜欢这一点。
And I really like this.
这样你就能在版图上执行另一个行动了。
So you'll be able to like play another action on the board.
这一点非常重要。
This is really important.
我真心希望游戏规则能白纸黑字地说明这一点,因为在实际版图上可做的事情太多了,你可能会发现自己早期并没有购买卡牌。
I really wish the game would really say this in black and white because there's so many other things to do on the actual board itself that you could find yourself in a situation where you're not purchasing cards early.
如果你不早点购买卡牌,你在游戏中的行动次数就会受限。
And if you don't purchase cards early, you have limited number of actions in the game.
因为就像我说的,有时候你会想要购买那些需要额外能力的卡牌。
Because like I said, there's gonna be times where you're gonna wanna purchase cards, you know, that need extra power.
所以当你叠加时,那就是你在游戏中的一次行动,或者一两次行动。
So as you're stacking, you're get that's your one action or your one or two actions in the game.
这有点问题,因为通常你可以执行三个行动,或者支付费用来执行第四个行动。
And that's kind of a problem because typically you could take three actions or pay for a fourth action.
如果你没有足够的卡牌或足够强力的卡牌,你的行动将会相当受限。
And if you don't have enough cards or enough powerful cards, it's gonna be pretty limited.
除此之外,我们来谈谈你将要参与的主要行动类型。
Now beyond that, let's talk about the actual main kind of actions of that you're gonna get yourself involved in.
主版图上有多个不同的茶园,还有一条小溪穿过,流向大学,这有点像一个小型环形机制。
So the main board has a number of different tea fields and it has a little river running through it that goes up to the university, which is a little bit of a rondelle.
然后还有另一条轨道,即皇帝轨道,你需要通过向皇帝进献令牌来在这条轨道上前进。
Then it has another track, which is the emperor's track, which you are gonna provide the emperor with by giving him tokens, he's gonna allow you to move up the track.
大学那个有点像环形结构的区域,能让你调动学者并获取一些特殊能力。
The university kind of, little Rondell, is gonna allow you to move your scholars around and take, special abilities there as well.
所以有几样东西值得关注一下。
So there's a couple of things to take a look at.
显然,河流也有自己的轨道,所以你在大学里有一条轮盘轨道,一条你正在攀升的皇帝轨道,还有一条河流轨道,然后右边是不同的茶叶区域。
Obviously, river also has its own track, so you have a Randell track in the university, an emperor's track, which you're running up, and a river track, and then the right and then the different, areas for the tea.
你实际上要在那些特定的茶园里进行建设。
You're gonna actually build into those particular tea gardens.
通过在那里放置你的建筑,你可以获得执行特殊行动的机会,但主要目的是从茶田中采集茶叶,然后进行发酵或存放在茶篮中,用来购买版图上的其他物品。
By putting your buildings there, you could get an opportunity to get a special action, but primarily what you're doing is you're you're taking tea from the fields that you're going to be able to ferment or keep in your tea baskets to purchase other things on the board.
在你进行这些操作的同时,你也在收集茶叶,这些茶叶还可以卖给商队。
All this time that you're doing this, you're collecting tea that you can also sell to caravans.
所以你实际上可以出售那些茶叶,在整个游戏中获得胜利点和代币。
So you can actually be able to sell that tea, to also get, victory points and tokens throughout the game.
所以有很多不同的轨道和很多不同的活动需要你去关注。
So there's a bunch of different tracks and a bunch of different activities that you wanna take a look at.
制作水准是一流的。
The production is top notch.
这让我有点想起一些老式的中度策略欧式游戏,基本上那种卡牌机制在驱动行动。
It kind of reminds me of a little bit of an older, medium weight euro game where basically that kind of card mechanic is driving the action.
但之后做什么就完全取决于你了。
But then what you do afterwards is completely up to you.
当然要购买卡牌,但除了购买卡牌,你真的需要专注于某一条特定的轨道,无论是河流轨道、大学轨道还是皇帝轨道。
Certainly purchasing cards, but beyond purchasing cards, you're really going to want to focus on one of the particular tracks, whether it's the river track, the university track or the emperor's track.
显然,你会在版图上放置自己的小建筑,以便能够获得更多茶叶。
And obviously you're going to be putting out, your own little buildings onto the board so that you'll be able to gain more tea.
所以,更多的茶叶和更多的卡牌能让你在版图上有更多行动可执行,然后获取茶壶和游戏中的其他一些方面会为你赢得胜利点数,但这主要贯穿整个游戏过程。
So more tea and more cards give you more actions to be able to play on the board, and then getting pots and a couple of other, aspects of the game will score you victory points throughout the game, but primarily throughout the game.
再次强调,游戏开始时节奏很快,因为你的卡牌有限,但随着游戏进行,节奏会稍微放缓一些。
And again, it starts very quick because, again, you have limited cards, but as the game goes on, it'll lengthen a little bit long.
游戏时长大约一个半小时到两小时,具体取决于你自己的分析麻痹情况。
It takes about an hour and a half to maybe two hours to play again, depending on your own particular AP.
不过话说回来,这其实不算一款重度策略游戏。
But again, it's not really a heavy game.
它属于中等体量的欧式桌游。
It's kind of a medium weight euro game.
再说一遍,它融合了多种机制,主题也很不错,我觉得还算贴合主题。
Now, again, a bunch of mechanics, a good theme, I I would say somewhat thematic.
我真的感觉所有元素都融合得相当不错。
I I really felt like everything kind of gelled a little bit.
我希望这款游戏能有更多内容,因为我确实感觉这些轨道有点难以推进,我希望能完成所有轨道,而不是只专注于游戏中的一两个特定领域或方面。
I would like to see more to this game because I do feel like it's the tracks were a little difficult to run down, and I would like to be able to do all the tracks instead of, like, kind of focusing on one or two particular areas or aspects of the game.
而且我认为游戏初期的卡牌很难购买,因为你一开始能获得的手牌非常有限。
And I think that the cards in the beginning are very hard to purchase because of your limited hand that you you're able to get at the very beginning.
所以它具备所有要素。
So it has all the things.
它确实需要一个扩展包来进一步打开游戏局面,提供更流畅的行动选项,给你一些更强大的卡牌来使用,或许还能让那些轨道更加开放一些。
It definitely needs an expansion to really open up the game a little bit more, give you some more fluid actions, give you some more powerful cards to play, maybe open those tracks up a little bit.
但与Anquarium不同,Teegarden还不错,我很享受玩它的过程。
But unlike Anquarium, Teegarden kinda works, and I enjoyed my play of it.
所以我会再玩一次Teegarden。
So I'm gonna give Teegarden a play.
太好了。
That's great.
太棒了。
Yay.
我很高兴听到这个,因为上次我并不喜欢Galileo。
I'm glad to hear that because the last I didn't love Galileo.
你也不喜欢Aquaria。
You didn't love Aquaria.
是的。
Yeah.
开启。
On.
这次给我来个好玩的吧。
Let's give me a good one.
是的。
Yeah.
这个,这个还挺管用的。
This this kinda works.
当你扮演圣诞老人时,你可能会觉得,我以前好像玩过类似的。
It is when you play a Santa, you'd be like, I've kinda played this before.
当然。
Sure.
就像,再次强调,它属于那种我们以前经常玩的中等复杂度的欧式策略游戏,就是那种‘哦,又是一个中等复杂度欧式游戏’的感觉。
Like, again, it's it's got that kind of medium weight euro game that we used to play a lot of that were just like, oh, it's another medium weight euro.
哦,这是另一款中等复杂度的欧式桌游。
Oh, it's another medium weight euro.
它并没有什么特别出彩的地方,因为你之前已经玩过所有这些不同的机制了,但它在版图上的视觉效果非常棒。
Nothing dramatically special about it because you've played all these different mechanics before, but it looks very nice on the board.
所有的轨道都挺有意思,卡牌玩法也蛮有趣的。
All the tracks are kind of interesting, and the card play is kind of fun.
所以,确实,它整体上比Aquaria融合得更好,Aquaria虽然机制不错,但感觉有点脱节。
So, yeah, it definitely it comes to it comes together better than Aquaria, which was like a bunch of mechanics that were good, but kind of, like, disconnected.
这些机制虽然之前都见过,但它们这次结合得稍微好一些。
These mechanics, again, seen them before, but they do come together a little bit better.
所以,如果有机会的话,就去玩一玩吧。
So, if you get a chance, play it.
太棒了。
Awesome.
是的。
Yeah.
好的,安东尼。
Alright, Anthony.
这就是我们这周玩的内容。
So that's what we played this week.
现在来看我们的预告。
Now on to our preview.
你希望在桌面上体验什么样的游戏?
What what are you looking to get to the table?
好的。
Alright.
多年前,我在Origins展会上偶然发现了一款小游戏。
So, there was a little game, like, many years ago that I I stumbled across at Origins.
你当时不在场。
You were not there.
我记得你那周末回家了。
Think you got home for the weekend.
真不够意思。
Rude.
我知道。
I know.
我当时一个人在那里闲逛。
And so I was there by myself just wandering around.
那正是我找到《Teit Tewak》的同一个周末。
It was like the same weekend that I found Teit Tewak on.
而这个游戏当时却没人站在那儿。
And this one was just like, no one's standing there.
我决定给它做个演示,因为这类事情通常都是这么发生的。
I'll give it a demo because that's that's how those things go.
对吧?
Right?
我不想排队等候。
I don't wanna wait in a line.
嘿,这个是免费的。
Hey, this is free.
这个游戏叫《Rurik:基辅黎明》。
And the game was called Rurik, Dawn of Kiev.
上面写着由斯坦·科东斯基设计,我想他的名字大概是这么念的。
It says designed by Stan Cordonski, I think it's how you say his name.
而且它看起来是一款挺可爱的游戏。
And it's it was like it was a a cute looking game.
不是那种可爱型的游戏,而是给人一种感觉,就是他们制作了这款游戏,成功出版了,投入了时间和金钱。
Not a cute looking game, but like, it it had that vibe of like, this is a game that they've made, they've gotten published, They've invested their time and money into.
这不是一家大型的出版商。
It's not a big, you know, publisher.
它是众筹的。
It's crowdfunded.
你知道,从那以后,Cordon Ski 继续推出了像《骰子医院》这样的游戏。
You know, since then, Cordon Ski has gone on and done like Dice Hospital.
或者我猜《骰子医院》是在这之前。
Or I guess Dice Hospital was before this.
但《无尽寒冬》才是那个大热门,算是真正火起来了。
But they Endless Winter was like the big one Like, kinda broke out.
米诺斯去年想到了青铜时代。
Minos thought of the Bronze Age last year.
所以他们又回去了。
So they've gone back.
现在,他们与幻想游戏公司合作了。
Now, they've partnered up with Fantasia Games.
幻想游戏公司你应该很熟悉,因为他们做了《无意识之心》。
And Fantasia Games should be familiar because they did Unconscious Mind.
哦。
Oh.
你认识他们。
You know them.
那是个可爱的游戏。
That's a cute game.
那是个可爱的游戏。
That's a cute game.
还有即将推出的竞技场,盛大的表演。
And then also the upcoming Colosseum, the Grand Spectacle.
对吧?
Right?
可能是个可爱的游戏。
Could be a cute game.
是的。
Yeah.
有可能。
Could be.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
所以他们逐渐搭上了这趟列车:最初他们推出了一款原创游戏,现在则开始推出知名作品的第二版、第三版。
So they they're kinda getting on this train of they started off with, like, an original game, and now they're getting on the train of, like, bringing in second editions, third editions of of known quantities.
因此,《鲁里克》第二版即将在GameFound上架。
And so Ruric second edition is going up on GameFound.
嗯,等到你听这期节目的时候,它应该已经上线了。
Well, it'll be up by the time you listen to this.
昨天就上线了。
Went up yesterday.
这是对《鲁里克》的一次翻新和重新演绎,那是一款很棒的游戏。
And it is a revamp, reimplementation of Ruric, which is a great game.
《鲁里克》本身带有这种行动编程的元素。
So Ruric itself is it's got like this action programming element to it.
它是欧式风格,你知道的,那种王国建设类的游戏。
It's Euro style, you know, realm building type thing.
所以它包含区域控制元素。
So it has area control elements to it.
你在这个地图上移动不同的棋子。
You're moving different guys around this map.
而且它还有这种拍卖编程机制,你需要通过顾问竞标来获取行动权。
And you have this auction programming element where you're bidding for actions with your advisors.
所以,如果你派出更强大的顾问,就能获得更大的收益和更强的行动效果。
So if you spend a stronger adviser, you get greater benefits and a stronger action.
不过,较弱的顾问带来的收益就比较有限。
However, weaker advisers, less stuff.
因此,你能做什么、何时能做,都取决于这个拍卖机制。
So how much you get to do when you get to do it is based on this auction element.
所以它总是在变化。
So it's always changing.
而且它在游戏中引入了大量的互动性,而其余机制则非常具有欧式风格。
And it in it, it brings a ton of, like, interactivity to the game when then the rest of the mechanics are very Euro.
对吧?
Right?
所以你在玩欧式游戏,但带有这种互动性很强、对抗性的行动选择机制。
So you're doing Euro stuff, but with, like, this very interactive combative, like, action selection mechanic.
所以我们有那个游戏。
So we have that.
而现在,他们正在围绕它进行全面革新。
And now, they're revamping everything around it.
所以,第一版的美术其实已经相当不错了。
So like, the artwork for the first edition was perfectly fine.
它非常有历史感。
It's very historical.
因此,这大致是发生在十一世纪的故事,涉及乌克兰以及基辅罗斯王国的那段古老历史。
So it's it's kind of this like, it takes place in the eleventh century, and it's about Ukraine and, like, the ancient history of of the the kingdom that was there, Kyiv and Rus.
所以,这是一个有趣的主题和背景设定。
So that was, you know, an interesting theme, an interesting background.
科丹斯基就来自那里。
That's where Kodansky's from.
因此在此基础上进行构建是合理的。
So it makes sense to kinda build on that.
所以现在,我们有了这个机制。
And so now, we have that.
第二版仍然保留了原有风格,但加入了精美的新插画,简直是令人惊叹的新艺术设计。
The second edition is still that with, like, beautiful new art, like, ridiculous new artwork.
在视觉效果上有了巨大的提升。
Like, such a level up in terms of what it looks like.
如果你看过《无意识之心》,就知道幻想游戏公司为他们的作品投入了怎样的艺术水准。
Like, if you've seen Unconscious Mind, you know, like the level of of quality of art that Fantasia Games is putting into their stuff.
现在你还会得到一个双面棋盘,上面有多种不同的布局。
And then, you know, you have like this double sided board now with with multiple different layouts.
角色的小雕像也更加精细了。
The miniatures for the characters are much more developed.
第一版里已经有这些小雕像了,但现在我们有了更多来自这个体系的内容。
Those existed in the first edition, but now that we have a lot more that comes out of that.
还有各种其他升级,他们还推出了一个名为《神话与寓言》的扩展包,让游戏更具奇幻色彩。
You have various other upgrades, and then they have this expansion, the Myths and Fables expansion, which makes this more fantastical.
现在你有了这些拥有不同机制的怪物,它们改变了游戏的流程。
So you have like these monsters now that have different mechanics that change the flow of the game.
所以想想看,我们所有经典的地图策略游戏,那些带有怪物的欧式游戏。
So think about, you know, all of our classic dudes on a map, euros with monsters out there.
所以我们有像Kousuke、Baba Yaga和Leshy这样的角色,它们融入了东欧背景。
So we get like Kousuke and Baba Yaga and Leshy kind of tapping into that Eastern European background.
还有石与刃扩展包,看起来非常酷,地图上有新的建筑等等。
There's also the stone and blade expansion, which looks very cool with like new structures and stuff on the map.
总之,Ruric是一款非常独特的行动拍卖机制、区域控制风格的欧式游戏。
So anyhoo, Ruric, a very unique kind of action auction mechanism, area control style euro game.
当年我确实非常喜欢它。
Really enjoyed it quite a bit back in the day.
考虑到其中包含拍卖和区域控制等机制,其单人模式的稳健性和效果出人意料地好。
Surprisingly robust and effective solo mode, considering like the mechanics that are in there with like an auction and area control components.
运行得非常出色。
Worked really well.
而第二版看起来也很酷。
And second edition, looking cool.
所以,他们并没有,你知道的,我告诉你的内容就是预览页面上显示的那些。
So they don't, you know, basically, what I've told you is what's on the preview page.
完整的战役明天就会在这里上线,你知道的。
The the full campaign goes up here, you know, tomorrow for us.
但我一直关注着这款游戏,因为我确实喜欢它。
But I have my eye on this one because I I do like the game.
我现在已经没有这款游戏的副本了。
I no longer have a copy of it.
而且,你知道的,如果盒子不是太大,我倒不介意再入手一套。
And I, you know, wouldn't mind having it again depending on how big the box is.
如果盒子太大,我就放弃了。
If it's too big, I'm out.
如果盒子大小适中,如果盒子大小适中,我可能就会入手。
If it's a reasonable sized box If it's a reasonable sized box, maybe I'm in.
哦,这太可爱了。
Oh, that's adorable.
我知道。
I know.
那尺寸就合适了。
That would be reasonable size.
我知道。
I know.
希望如此。
I hope so.
问题是,原版游戏里,你有你的英雄、你的领袖模型。
The the thing is the original version of the game, you had, you know, your your hero, your leader miniatures.
对吧?
Right?
那些很重要。
Those are important.
然后你还有其他所有部件。
And then you had all the other pieces.
所以你有一些塑料材质的部队,但其他很多东西都是木质的。
And so you had troops that were plastic, but then a lot of other stuff was wood.
所以它就像是塑料和木头的混合体。
So it was like a mix of plastic and wood.
所以像地图上的建筑和你派出去的一些工人,那些都是米宝。
So like, the structures and some of the the workers that you put out on the map, those are all meeples.
那些是木质的。
Those are wood.
而且这降低了游戏的成本。
And it kept the cost of the game down.
但那时你还有,比如,你的战士之类的,那些是塑料的。
But then you also had, like, your warriors and stuff, and those are plastic.
但它们就像是,你知道的,相当廉价的塑料。
But they were like, you know, pretty cheap plastic.
所以我不知道这个要花多少钱,因为盒子里可能有很多塑料。
So I don't know what this is gonna cost, because it can have a lot of plastic in the box.
而且看起来他们的雕塑确实提升了不少。
And it does look like they've upgraded the sculpts quite a bit.
但看起来很酷。
But it looks cool.
我觉得看起来很酷。
I think it looks cool.
所以确实看起来很酷。
So It does look cool.
是的。
Yeah.
我们走着瞧吧。
We'll see.
我期待着
I'm looking forward to
这很有趣,因为曾经桌游并不以塑料人偶著称。
It's interesting because once upon time, tabletop games really were were not known for their plastic figures.
事实上,如果你说某个桌游用了塑料棋子,他们可能会说:哦,不。
In fact, if you said someone like, oh, this tabletop game has plastic figures, they'd be like, oh, no.
那些都很差。
Those are bad.
那些通常都非常差。
Those are generally very bad.
但现在,质量几乎已经达到了所有领域的水准。
And now, the quality is up there with almost everything.
不。
No.
我得说,我仍然更喜欢木制的。
I do still prefer the wood, I have to say.
我很惊讶。
I'm surprised.
我也是。
I do too.
是的。
Yeah.
就是更有触感。
It's just more tactile.
比如,你玩那些塑料小零件时,它们会有点扎手,还容易倒。
Like, you play with the plastic bits and they're like, they're little pokey and they fall down.
确实。
Sure.
是啊,木头材质就是感觉更扎实。
Like, the wood just feels solid.
对。
Yeah.
我不介意,比如,我很喜欢第一版那种混合材质的设计,就是用塑料做领袖棋子,然后用木头做更具体的部件,比如你移动或竞标用的工人棋子。
I don't mind, like, I loved the mix of the old the first edition where you had, like, the plastic for the leaders and then the wood for, like, the the more concrete pieces, like, workers that you're moving around or bidding with.
我觉得那样很合理。
That made sense to me.
我喜欢那样。
I liked that.
但我不知道我们这次是否还能得到那种混合材质,或者他们会全部采用塑料。
But I don't know if we're gonna get that mix again here or if they're just gonna go full plastic.
他们确实说所有东西都能放进核心盒里。
And they do say everything will fit in the core box.
所以我希望那个核心盒不要像一辆小型别克车那么大,不过我们拭目以待吧。
So I'm hoping that core box isn't the size of a a small Buick, but we'll see.
我觉得在这些众筹活动中,塑料人偶就是更容易卖出去。
I think it's just easier for the plastic figures to sell on a, you know, these kind of campaigns.
它们看起来太棒了,而且细节看起来非常精致。
They just they're just so good looking and they have and they look like they have such incredible detail.
十有八九,要么有彩色图片,有时他们还会下足功夫,真的给塑料件上色。
And nine times out of 10, there's either a picture in color or sometimes they go all out and actually color the plastic.
然后就会觉得,哇,这太惊艳了。
And it's just like, oh, this is amazing.
但是,嗯,这些玩偶不会有六英寸高。
But, like, yeah, the figures are not gonna be like six inches tall.
对吧?
Right?
因为它们只是你屏幕上的图片。
Because they're Mhmm.
它们是你屏幕上的图像。
They're pictures on your screen.
这根本不是它们在最终宣传中会出现的样子。
Like, that's just not the way that they're gonna look in the the final campaign.
所以,是的,这有点儿这么回事。
So, yeah, it's kind of a kind of a thing.
我们也经常讨论过这个。
We've talked about this a lot too.
还记得我们以前总说首玩家标记被过度生产吗?
Remember we used to talk about, like, first player tokens being overproduced?
是的
Yeah.
还记得那些日子吗?
Remember those days?
我知道。
I know.
对
Yeah.
哦,以前那时候
Oh, back in the day when that
那是唯一被过度生产的东西。
was the only thing that was overproduced.
现在他们却在想,要是整个游戏都被过度生产了呢?
Now they're like, what if the whole game was overproduced?
然后我们就说,好吧。
And we're like, so, like, alright.
所以这款游戏有点过度制作了,但是,比如,你会有多少机会去移动、把玩或触摸那些需要被过度制作的实际棋子呢?
So this is getting this game is a little bit overproduced, but, like, how how much are you gonna move or play with or touch the actual pieces that they need to be overproduced?
因为再说一遍,确实有些时候,拥有过度制作的棋子是有效的,因为它们非常精巧。嗯。
Because again, there are certainly times where, like, having overproduced pieces works because they're so intricate Mhmm.
对于游戏来说。
To the game.
但那种情况有时很少见,你懂吧?
But then that's rarely the case sometimes, you know?
对。
Right.
但这游戏本身附带的东西,你知道的,花的钱比真钱还贵。
But like, the game itself comes with, like, you know, money that costs, like, more than actual real money costs.
然后你玩这个游戏时,几乎不怎么碰钱,或者只是来回交易个5块或10块。
And then you play the game and, like, you barely touch the money or you just trade back and forth, like, 5 or $10.
你就会想,我为什么会有这么多硬币?
You're just like, why do I have all these coins?
它们真的很,哦,
They're really Oh,
天啊。
man.
是的。
Yeah.
那确实是个,但很好
That's a But good
当然,和往常一样,GameFound 总有办法。
of course, as always, GameFound finds a way.
所以,哦,是的。
So Oh, yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
这肯定会很贵,我肯定,但我不确定。
This will be expensive, I'm sure, but I don't know.
能看到它真是太好了。
It it'll be good to see.
而且说实话,即使别的都不行,也等人们出手他们的初版副本吧。
And honestly, if nothing else, wait until people sell off their first edition copies.
这仍然是一个非常好的游戏。
It's still a very good game.
是的。
Yeah.
给它一个展示的机会。
Give it a show.
嗯,如果你
Well, if you
关注GameFound的众筹活动,就能免费获得石与刃扩展包,安东尼。
follow the Gamefound campaign, you get a free copy of the stone and blade expansion, Anthony.
哦。
Oh.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。