Boardgame Mechanics - 第304.25期:杰森的十大克尼齐亚游戏,或者有时谈论这些游戏让我们想打领结 封面

第304.25期:杰森的十大克尼齐亚游戏,或者有时谈论这些游戏让我们想打领结

Episode 304.25: Jason's Top 10 Knizia Games or Sometimes Talking About These Games Makes Us Want to Wear a Bowtie

本集简介

#Jason评测 #桌游机制 #新闻 ♥️查看我们所有的内容:https://www.bgmechanics.com 🎲在Facebook上关注我们:https://www.facebook.com/theboardgamechanics 🀄在Instagram上关注我们:http://www.instagram.com/boardgamemechanics 🎴在Twitter上联系我们:https://twitter.com/bgmechs 🎱如果您希望我们评测或预览某款游戏,或只是想聊天,请发送邮件至:contact@bgmechanics.com

双语字幕

仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。

Speaker 0

嘿,大家好。

Hey, everybody.

Speaker 0

怎么了?

What's going on?

Speaker 0

我是杰森,负责桌游机制。

It is Jason with the board game mechanics.

Speaker 0

今天,我想聊聊我最喜欢的瑞安或康尼西亚游戏。

And today, I wanted to talk about my favorite Ryan or Conitsia games.

Speaker 0

我玩了很多。

I played a ton.

Speaker 0

我的朋友理查德非常喜欢康尼西亚,所以他一直给我介绍更多游戏。

My friend Richard, he loves Conitsia, so he's been introducing me to a lot more.

Speaker 0

所以我觉得我玩过大概——我不知道。

So I think I've played about I don't know.

Speaker 0

我排名过的那些游戏,我觉得大概有40款,数量还算不错。

The ones that I've ranked, I think there's about 40, which is a decent amount.

Speaker 0

我想谈谈我的前十名,但我想先提一些特别提及的游戏。

And I wanna talk about my top 10, but I wanna mention some honorable mentions first.

Speaker 0

所以废话不多说了。

So that's enough preamble.

Speaker 0

我们来聊聊这些游戏吧。

Let's get to the games.

Speaker 0

好了。

Alright.

Speaker 0

我想先提到的第一款特别提及游戏是叫什么来着?

So the first honorable mention I wanted to talk about is a game called who was it?

Speaker 0

这游戏看起来像是个老式经典游戏,但实际上它是2007年的作品。

Now this is a it seems like it's an old vintage game, but, really, it's from 2007.

Speaker 0

它给人的感觉像是八九十年代的游戏。

It feels like it's from the eighties or the nineties.

Speaker 0

这基本上是一款合作游戏,你们需要通过推理找出是谁偷走了那枚魔法戒指,从而击败那个邪恶的巫师。

And this is basically, it's a cooperative game where you're trying to defeat this, like, evil sorcerer by doing some deduction on who the person is that stole this, like, magical ring.

Speaker 0

这款游戏的精彩之处在于这个首饰盒,如果你在看视频,就会看到这个首饰盒。

The cool part about this game is this jewelry box, if you're watching the video, there's this jewelry box.

Speaker 0

它是电子的。

It's electronic.

Speaker 0

当你进入房间时,你将在该房间内进行某种行动。

And as you make you enter rooms, you're going to do an action in that room.

Speaker 0

你可能会使用某种魔法能力。

You may use some magic ability.

Speaker 0

你可能会和动物交谈。

You may talk to an animal.

Speaker 0

如果你满足了房间的要求,房间就会给你一些线索,告诉你谁是偷了戒指的坏人。

And then your the room's gonna if you satisfy the room's request, it's gonna give you some kind of clue to who the bad you know, the the person who stole the ring is.

Speaker 0

你要在邪恶巫师回来毁灭城镇或全人类之前找到这枚戒指。

And you're trying to find this ring, before the evil sorcerer comes back and destroys the town or all of humanity or whatever.

Speaker 0

我已经好几分钟没玩过了。

I haven't played it for minutes.

Speaker 0

我其实不太清楚这个故事是什么。

I don't really know what the story is.

Speaker 0

但玩起来非常有趣。

But it's a ton of fun.

Speaker 0

我和罗里一起玩过很多次。

I played it with Rory a bunch of times.

Speaker 0

那个小首饰盒太好玩了。

The little jewelry box is so fun.

Speaker 0

推理过程非常简单。

The deduction is really simple.

Speaker 0

要么是高个子,要么是女性,要么是瘦的,要么是胖的。

It's either a tall or female or skinny or fat.

Speaker 0

有些词我们今天可能不会用,但你知道的,2007年的时候我们就是这么做的。

Like, some words we probably wouldn't use today, but, you know, just 2,007, that's what we did.

Speaker 0

有一个小幽灵角色。

There's a little ghost character.

Speaker 0

这真的非常有趣。

It's just a ton of fun.

Speaker 0

然后我不得不提一下,因为我真的很喜欢这个游戏。

And then I had to mention it because I really like this game.

Speaker 0

所以第一个特别推荐是哪个呢?

So first honorable mention is who was it?

Speaker 0

接下来列表上的特别推荐是一款我刚玩过的游戏。

The next honorable mention on the list is a game that I just played.

Speaker 0

我支持了它,当我支持另一款游戏时得到了它,这款游戏叫《Hot Lead》。

I backed it I got it when I backed another game, and this is called Hot Lead.

Speaker 0

这是一款同时行动游戏,玩家拥有不同的卡牌,代表不同的调查员。

And this is a simultaneous action game where players have these different cards that are like different investigators.

Speaker 0

你的目标是收集证据,其实就是收集五种不同颜色的卡牌。

And what you're trying to do is you're trying to acquire evidence, but basically means that the there's these five different colors of cards.

Speaker 0

你需要收集每种颜色的三张卡牌,以获得分数。

And you're trying to acquire sets of three of each of these cards to get a pile of points.

Speaker 0

但如果你集齐了四种相同颜色的卡,它们就会全部消失。

But if you ever acquire four of a color, they all go away.

Speaker 0

你会失去所有这些卡。

You lose them all.

Speaker 0

而规则是,拥有最高点数卡牌的玩家先拿顶牌。

And the way that he work whoever has the highest card picks the top card.

Speaker 0

拥有第二高点数卡牌的玩家接着拿下一张牌。

Whoever has the second highest card picks this the next highest card.

Speaker 0

所以你试图打出一张完美的牌,恰好拿到你需要的,但这永远不可能如你所愿。

So you're trying to, you know, play the perfect card to take exactly what you need, but it's never gonna work out for you.

Speaker 0

别人总会拿走你想要的牌。

People are gonna take what you want.

Speaker 0

但这是一款非常有趣的游戏。

But this is a really fun game.

Speaker 0

我更喜欢在玩家人数较多时玩。

I like it at higher player counts.

Speaker 0

我大概只会在玩家数量多的时候玩这个游戏,但我很高兴拥有它,并且随时都愿意玩。

I would only play it at higher player counts probably, but it's one that I'm glad that I have, and I will gladly play anytime.

Speaker 0

这是我的第二个特别推荐,热盖。

And that is my second honorable mention, Hot Lid.

Speaker 0

好的。

Alright.

Speaker 0

第三个特别推荐。

Honorable mention number three.

Speaker 0

我要讲五个。

I'm gonna do five.

Speaker 0

但第三个特别推荐是一款我和理查德玩过的游戏,我在开头提到过他。

But honorable mention number three is a game that I played with Richard, who I mentioned at the top.

Speaker 0

这是一款很难找到的游戏。

And it's a game that's impossible to find.

Speaker 0

它叫《太空蠕虫》。

And it's called Space Worm.

Speaker 0

这是一款掷骰写表游戏。

This is a roll and write game.

Speaker 0

但有趣的是,我特别喜欢它的氛围。

But the cool thing about this is I love the vibe of it.

Speaker 0

它用的是黑色纸张,你得像玩那个老式的雅达利游戏《蜈蚣》一样,控制线条走动,避免撞到自己。

It's a black sheet and you're kinda doing like, what's that that old Atari game, like centipede where you're trying to like do the snake thing and not run-in on yourself.

Speaker 0

但你要穿过各种水果,获取分数,仅通过简单的掷骰写表机制来尽可能多地得分。

But you're trying to get through all these different fruits, get through some points, and you're trying to score as many points as you can just with a simple roll and write mechanism.

Speaker 0

纸张设计太棒了。

Fantastic sheets.

Speaker 0

我特别喜欢这种黑色背景。

I love the black.

Speaker 0

这是一款相当简单的掷骰写表游戏。

It's a pretty simple roll and write.

Speaker 0

老实说,我玩的时候违反了一些规则。

Honestly, I broke some rules when I was playing.

Speaker 0

我有点作弊,但没关系。

I was cheating a little bit, but that's fine.

Speaker 0

没关系。

That's fine.

Speaker 0

嗯。

Yeah.

Speaker 0

如果你用这些漂亮的灰色马克笔,看起来也会非常顺滑美观。

You just if you use these cool gray markers, that makes it really, really pretty slick looking as well.

Speaker 0

但这是一款很棒的游戏。

But this is a fantastic game.

Speaker 0

我一直想找个副本。

I've been trying to find a copy.

Speaker 0

我喜欢它。

I enjoy it.

Speaker 0

只是很难找到。

I just it's hard to find.

Speaker 0

所以我可能永远都买不到它了。

So I probably will never get to own it.

Speaker 0

如果我想玩,我就得玩理查兹的。

If I wanna play it, I'll have to play Richards.

Speaker 0

理查兹。

Richards.

Speaker 0

不是理查兹。

Not Richards.

Speaker 0

理查兹。

Richards.

Speaker 0

但我很高兴能玩到,因为这很有趣。

But I'm glad I've got to play it because it was fun.

Speaker 0

所以这是我的第三个特别推荐。

So that's my third honorable mention.

Speaker 0

太空蠕虫。

Space worm.

Speaker 0

第四项荣誉提名是寻找黄金城。

Honorable mention number four is the quest for El Dorado.

Speaker 0

这在其他人的列表上可能排得更高。

This is probably way higher on other people's lists.

Speaker 0

我不清楚那是什么。

I don't know what it is.

Speaker 0

我也不知道。

I didn't.

Speaker 0

我第一次玩的时候,体验很糟糕。

The first time I played it, I had like a bad experience.

Speaker 0

我第二次玩的时候,玩的是黄金神庙那一关,或者叫什么的,你要去不同的区域收集宝石。

The second time I played it, I played the Golden Temples one or whatever it is where you're trying to get to these different areas and collect gems.

Speaker 0

我更喜欢那个版本,但之后就没再玩过了。

I like that one better, but I haven't played it after that.

Speaker 0

所以它就排在这里了。

So this is just where it falls.

Speaker 0

这是一款卡牌构筑游戏,你需要在牌组中获取卡牌,并用这些卡牌在地图上移动。

And this is a deck building game that where you're acquiring cards in your deck and you're using those cards to move on this on a on a map.

Speaker 0

你玩的是基础版本。

You're trying to be in the basic version.

Speaker 0

目标是第一个到达棋盘终点。

You're trying to get to the end of the board first.

Speaker 0

你需要特定的卡牌才能通过不同的地形。

And you're doing that by, you know, you need certain cards to go through different terrain.

Speaker 0

我有一阵子没玩了,所以记不太清了。

There's other car I haven't played it for a minute, so I'm not the greatest on remembering.

Speaker 0

但你需要一定数量的砍刀来砍穿丛林。

But, you need certain amounts of, like, machetes to cut through some of the jungle.

Speaker 0

你需要矿石才能穿过水域,诸如此类。

You need ores to get through water, that kind of thing.

Speaker 0

你只是在努力尽可能高效地完成这一切。

And you're just trying to do that as efficiently as possible.

Speaker 0

金色神庙版本也是类似的玩法,但你需要前往三到四个不同的神庙,收集水晶,然后返回。

The golden temple version is the same kind of deal, but you have to go to these, like, three or four different temples and collect crystals and then get back.

Speaker 0

感觉类似,但多了一点明确的目标。

So similar vibe, but a little bit more of a, you know, purpose.

Speaker 0

这是一款不错的游戏。

This is a fine game.

Speaker 0

我一点也不讨厌它。

I don't hate it by any means.

Speaker 0

它在我排名中排第12位,所以被列入了荣誉提名。

It's number 12 on my ranking, which is why it's in the honorable mentions.

Speaker 0

但它并不是我想反复玩的游戏。

But it's just not one that I ever wanna keep coming back to.

Speaker 0

它就处在现在这个位置。

So it's just where it is.

Speaker 0

所以我的第四个荣誉提名是《寻找黄金国》。

So my fourth honorable mention, Quest for El Dorado.

Speaker 0

好吧。

Alright.

Speaker 0

我想聊的最后一个提名游戏是我拥有的一个游戏。

And the last honorable mention that I wanted to talk about is actually a game that I have.

Speaker 0

我的版本叫《繁荣》,但新版本叫《活城》。

My version is called Prosperity, but the new version is called City of the Living.

Speaker 0

这是我的版本,如果你是在视频上观看的话。

And this is a game where you are here's here's the version I have if you're watching on video.

Speaker 0

这是一款玩家需要采取若干行动,逐步在自己的玩家版图上建设一座城市的游戏。

This is a game where you are taking a couple actions, and you're trying to build up this different, like, basically kinda like a city that you have in your own player board.

Speaker 0

你需要建造发电厂和公园,平衡污染与清洁能源、全球电力,并通过放置这些板块来操控各项指标。

You're trying to get these power plants and parks, and you're trying to balance your pollution with clean energy, with your, global power, and you're trying to manipulate all these tracks by taking these tiles.

Speaker 0

你不想拥有太多污染,因为游戏结束时污染过多会扣分。

And you don't wanna have a ton of pollution because if you have a lot of pollution at the end the game, it's bad points.

Speaker 0

这是一款规则非常简单的游戏,但其机制却非常有趣。

And it's it's a super simple game, but the way that it works is is really interesting.

Speaker 0

棋盘有两面,你可以从中选择。

There's two different sides of the board that you can draft from.

Speaker 0

而且你还可以在这几条轨道上前进,越靠前得分越高。

And every time you and you can move up on these tracks as well, and you're gonna get points for being up super high.

Speaker 0

这是一款非常有趣的游戏。

This is a really fun game.

Speaker 0

我只玩过双人版本。

I've only played it at two players.

Speaker 0

我想试试更多人一起玩。

I'd like to play it at more.

Speaker 0

我还没玩过《城市:生者》版本。

I haven't played the city of the living version.

Speaker 0

我觉得差不多,只是加了僵尸之类的元素。

I think it's the same just with zombies or whatever.

Speaker 0

我不确定。

I don't know.

Speaker 0

但这个游戏非常有趣。

But this this game is a ton of fun.

Speaker 0

如果我玩得更多,它的评分可能会更高,但说实话,我还没机会多玩,因为它外表不吸引人,这很遗憾,因为它确实是个有趣的游戏。

It would probably be higher if I played it more honestly, but I just haven't had the chance to play it that much because it's not a looker, which is unfortunate because it is a fun game.

Speaker 0

所以我的最后一个提名,如果你在看这个视频,它叫《活人之城》,但我的版本叫《繁荣》。

So my last honorable mention, if you're watching the video, it's called City of the Living, but my version is called Prosperity.

Speaker 0

我的第10名。

My number 10.

Speaker 0

现在我们进入真正优秀的作品了。

Now we're getting into the good ones.

Speaker 0

在我看来,这是莱因哈特·图蒂最出色的作品。

The the solid creme de crop, in my opinion, of Reinhart Tootie.

Speaker 0

我的第10名是《噩梦制作》,它以前叫《好莱坞大片》《梦境工厂》。

My number 10 is Nightmare Productions, and this used to be called Hollywood blockbuster, Dream Factory.

Speaker 0

我以前有《好莱坞大片》的版本,其实我很喜欢,但我现在玩的是《噩梦制作》这个版本。

I had the Hollywood blockbuster version, which I actually dig, but this is the one I have now on Nightmare Productions.

Speaker 0

这是一款拍卖游戏,你需要出价。

And this is an auction game where you're gonna be bidding.

Speaker 0

这就像一个封闭经济,可用的资金是有限的。

It's like a closed economy where there's only so much money available.

Speaker 0

当你赢得拍卖时,钱会以某种方式流转开来。

And when you win an auction, the money gets passed around kind of that deal.

Speaker 0

而你在这款游戏中要做的,是制作一部电影。

And what you're doing in this game is you're trying to make a movie.

Speaker 0

我一会儿会展示一些旧版本的图片,但新版本看起来差不多,只是现在改做恐怖片了。

I'm gonna pull up some of these pictures of older versions, but the new one looks the same except for making horror movies.

Speaker 0

你需要收集演员、电影配乐、特效和导演,尽可能多地获得星星(即分数),让你的电影尽可能受欢迎,以赢得奖杯。

And you're trying to collect actors and actresses, movie music, special effects, a director to get as many stars, which are points, like, make this movie as popular as possible as you can to get trophies.

Speaker 0

大概就是这么个意思。

That's kind of the gist.

Speaker 0

每一轮都有很多选择。

And there's so many options each round.

Speaker 0

有些选项是正面朝上的。

Options have like, some of them are face up.

Speaker 0

有些选项是背面朝下的。

Some of them are face down.

Speaker 0

所以你不知道自己会得到什么。

So you don't know what you're getting.

Speaker 0

在许多轮次中,导演总是可供竞拍的。

There's always a director available in so many rounds that people can bid on.

Speaker 0

你试图成为第一个完成这部电影的玩家。

And you're trying to, like, be the first player to do this movie.

Speaker 0

你试图在某个类型中拥有最有价值的电影。

You're trying to have the most valuable movie in a certain genre.

Speaker 0

你试图拥有最没有价值的电影,因为奖杯就在那里。

You're trying to have the least valuable because that's where the trophy is well.

Speaker 0

这真的非常有趣。

It's just a a ton of fun.

Speaker 0

我游戏小组里很多人并不喜欢这个游戏,这让我很难过。

A lot of people that I play in in my game group don't love it, which is sad.

Speaker 0

让我感到伤心。

Makes me sad.

Speaker 0

而且,如果你在看这个视频,我想这是梦境工厂版本。

And, again, if you're looking at the video, this is the I think the Dream Factory version.

Speaker 0

新版完全一样,只是换成了恐怖风格的插画。

The the new one's exactly the same just with horror art.

Speaker 0

是同样的东西。

Same kind of thing.

Speaker 0

你只是尽力拍尽可能多的电影,争取获得尽可能多的分数。

And you're just trying to do as many movies as you can, score as many points as you can.

Speaker 0

我非常喜欢这个游戏。

And I love this.

Speaker 0

我爱这个游戏。

I love this game.

Speaker 0

它的方方面面都很有趣。

Everything about it is fun.

Speaker 0

它可能有点长。

It can maybe be a little long.

Speaker 0

如果大家对拍卖不太投入,我可能会搞砸。

If people aren't really getting into the auctions, I can kinda mess it up.

Speaker 0

这是我唯一的问题。

That's my only issue.

Speaker 0

你真的得知道这些东西值多少钱,如果你以前没玩过,这很难。

You really gotta know how much stuff is worth, and that's hard if you've never played it before.

Speaker 0

但话虽如此,这是我排名第10的Kunitsia游戏,只要有机会,我都会乐意玩。

But all that being said, this is my number 10 favorite Kunitsia game and one that I will gladly play anytime I get the chance.

Speaker 0

这就是Nightmare Productions。

And that is Nightmare Productions.

Speaker 0

第九名之所以上榜,是因为我和Rory玩过很多次,每次都玩得非常开心。

Number nine is honestly on this list because I played with Rory a bunch of times, and I've had a ton of fun with it.

Speaker 0

而且说实话,这是一款很有趣的游戏。

And it's just honestly, it's a fun game.

Speaker 0

这款游戏叫《Go Go Eskimo》。

And it's called Go Go Eskimo.

Speaker 0

我知道它好像还有个更酷的名字,但我玩的是《Go Go Eskimo》版本。

I know it's called something else cool catch apparently, But the version I have is the GoGo Eskimo version.

Speaker 0

这个游戏真的很有趣。

And this game is it's really interesting.

Speaker 0

这本质上是一款卡牌游戏。

It's a card game, effectively.

Speaker 0

这是一款卡牌游戏,玩家要移动这些小爱斯基摩人,收集不同种类的鱼。

It's a card game where you move these little Eskimo pieces around, and you're trying to collect different types of fish.

Speaker 0

每轮结束时,你可以出售一种鱼。

And at the end of every round, you can sell one type of fish.

Speaker 0

一共有四轮。

There's four rounds.

Speaker 0

但在未来的回合中,你收集的任何那种鱼都再也无法出售了。

But then that future round, any of those fish you collect, you can never sell again.

Speaker 0

比如说,我拿到了绿色的鱼。

So, like, say I go I get green.

Speaker 0

我第一次卖了很多绿色的鱼。

I sell a bunch of green the first time.

Speaker 0

之后,我就不想再拿绿色的鱼了,因为不能再卖了。

After that, I don't wanna get green because I can't sell them again.

Speaker 0

所以你要试着管理,你知道一共有多少种吗?

So you're trying to manage you know, there's how many?

Speaker 0

一、二、三。

One, two, three.

Speaker 0

我觉得一共有四到五个不同的爱斯基摩人,或者六个爱斯基摩人可以移动。

I think there's four different maybe four or five different Eskimos, six Eskimos that you can move around.

Speaker 0

你要用这些卡牌来移动它们,并且可以把卡牌加起来以获得额外的移动点数。

And you're trying to move them using these cards, and you can add cards together to give you extra movement.

Speaker 0

你可以移动这只小北极熊,它会阻挡其他玩家移动某些爱斯基摩人。

You can move this little polar bear around that, like, blocks people from moving some of the Eskimos.

Speaker 0

你需要尽量移动到能获取特定鱼类的位置。

And you're trying to move where you can to get the certain fish that you can get.

Speaker 0

这个游戏实际上玩起来很简单。

It's honestly pretty simple to play.

Speaker 0

我觉得它的外观也相当酷。

It's it looks pretty awesome too, I think.

Speaker 0

我觉得这个棋盘很酷。

I think the board is cool.

Speaker 0

那些小爱斯基摩人角色也很棒。

The little Eskimo characters are cool.

Speaker 0

我知道这可能不是有史以来最棒的主题。

I know probably it's not the greatest theme of all time.

Speaker 0

但抛开这些不谈,这个游戏的机制相当巧妙。

But putting all that aside, the way that the game works is it's pretty clever.

Speaker 0

而且我觉得这并不是一个儿童游戏,但它确实可以很好地作为儿童游戏来玩。

And it's it I I don't think it's a kid's game, but it can it functions well as a kid's game.

Speaker 0

但我也和成年人一起玩过,效果非常好。

But I've also played it with just adults, and it's been great.

Speaker 0

所以如果你还没玩过这个游戏,如果你喜欢有趣的卡牌玩法,我建议你试试,毕竟基尼察在这方面挺擅长的。

So if you haven't ever played this, I would say give it a shot if you like interesting card play, which is, you know, Kinitzia is kinda good at.

Speaker 0

如果你在找一款特别有趣的游戏,那这就是了。

And if you're looking for something that's just a ton of fun, that's this game.

Speaker 0

所以我的第九名是《Go Go Eskimo》。

So my number nine is Go Go Eskimo.

Speaker 0

我的第八名可能是这个列表中最新的游戏,因为我觉得它刚在2025年推出。

My number eight is probably the newest one on this list because I think it just came out in 2025.

Speaker 0

而且这是我玩过的最新游戏,我想。

And it's the newest one I've played, I think.

Speaker 0

它叫《Raw and Write》。

And it's called raw and write.

Speaker 0

这是掷写版或翻写版游戏。

Now this is the roll and write version or flip and write.

Speaker 0

其实并不是用骰子。

It's not really dice.

Speaker 0

它是通过翻牌来进行的,属于游戏《Raw》的书写版本。

It's a card where you're flipping some cards and you're writing version of the game raw.

Speaker 0

不过它去掉了一些《Raw》的原汁原味。

Now it takes away some of the feels of raw.

Speaker 0

《Raw》是一款拍卖游戏。

Raw is an auction game.

Speaker 0

这个游戏带有一点推骰子的运气成分,但还有一个很酷的组合区域——如果你在顶部区域填满一定数量的格子,就会触发下方区域的奖励。

This is kind of a it's got a little bit of pusher luck, but it also has this cool, like, combo area where you can you know, if you fill in a certain number of spaces in this top section, it fires off a a bonus for the one below it.

Speaker 0

填满一定数量的格子就会激活下方的奖励。

Fill in a certain number of those fires off below it.

Speaker 0

所以你需要通过填满某些区域来解锁其他区域的填写。

So you're trying to fill in sections to be able to fill in other sections.

Speaker 0

有些区域就像原始版一样,有些区域只在第一轮计分。

Some of the sections are only just like raw, some of the sections are only gonna score at the first round.

Speaker 0

有些区域只在第二轮计分。

Some of them only score second.

Speaker 0

有些区域希望在第三轮计分。

Some of them want to score third.

Speaker 0

但有些区域会一直计分。

But some of them will score all the time.

Speaker 0

因此,你需要通过采取适当的行动,尽可能填满你想要填的区域来平衡这一点。

So you're trying to balance that out by, just taking the appropriate actions, filling in what you wanna fill in as best you can.

Speaker 0

我不明白为什么它会这样。

And I don't know why it's doing that.

Speaker 0

尽量争取获得尽可能多的分数。

And just try to score as many points as you can.

Speaker 0

我觉得这个游戏非常有趣。

I think this game is a ton of fun.

Speaker 0

我更喜欢《Raw》这种碰运气的主题。

I prefer the push your luck theme of this of Raw.

Speaker 0

这也就是我更喜欢这个游戏的原因。

And that's kind of why I I enjoy this one more.

Speaker 0

我不会说它是个更好的游戏,但我把它排在前十名,因为我真的很喜欢。

I'm not gonna say it's a better game, but I ranked this in the top 10 because I really enjoy it.

Speaker 0

所以我的第八名是《Raw and Right》。

So my number eight is raw and right.

Speaker 0

名字有点傻,但就是这样。

Kind of a dumb name, but it's gonna be.

Speaker 0

第七名其实是我和理查德在今年(其实是去年,2025年)参加的一次全天聚会时玩的一款游戏。

Number seven is actually a game that I played with Richard at, like, this this, all day meetup thing that we did this year, 20 well, last year, 2025.

Speaker 0

这款游戏叫《Family Inc.》。

And it's called Family Inc.

Speaker 0

这绝对是百分百的碰运气游戏。

Now this is 100% a pusher log game.

Speaker 0

它以前叫头和调皮猴子之类的名字。

It used to be called head and cheeky monkey and all that kind of thing.

Speaker 0

但现在,你要从袋子里抽出这些筹码。

But this, you're taking these tokens and you're drawing them out of the bag.

Speaker 0

明白吗?

Okay?

Speaker 0

这里的诀窍是,如果你抽到太多,我忘了具体是多少。

The the trick here is if you get too many I forget what it is.

Speaker 0

两个或三个相同数字的,你就爆了。

Two or three of the same, number, you bust.

Speaker 0

让我看看这是什么。

Let me see what this is.

Speaker 0

如果你刚玩,轮到你时,哦,对了。

If you're real new chip during your turn oh, yeah.

Speaker 0

如果你抽到多个相同面值的筹码,你就爆了。

If you get multiple chips of the same value, you bust.

Speaker 0

所以你试图把这些抽出来,它们的数值从一逐渐升高到很高。

So you're trying to pull these out and they go from, like, one to pretty high.

Speaker 0

里面有很多筹码。

So there's a lot of chips in there.

Speaker 0

然后你可以选择停止。

Then you can stop.

Speaker 0

如果你没爆牌,就可以停止。

If you don't bust, you can stop.

Speaker 0

你可以保留你所有的筹码。

You keep all your chips.

Speaker 0

问题是,如果其他人抽到了你有的筹码,他们就能把你的所有筹码拿走。

The problem is if somebody else draws out a chip that you have, they can take them all from you.

Speaker 0

如果轮到你时,你面前还有筹码,你就算这些分。

And if it gets all the way back around to you and you have chips in front of you, you score those.

Speaker 0

你的目标是成为第一个达到100分的玩家,我想是这样。

And you're trying to be the first player, I think, to get to a 100.

Speaker 0

我不记得得分规则了。

I don't remember what the scoring is.

Speaker 0

这里有一张图表。

There is a, a chart here.

Speaker 0

但你目标是第一个完成游戏,没错。

But you're trying to be the first play yeah.

Speaker 0

达到100分。

To get to a 100 points.

Speaker 0

所以你得管理好这种碰运气的环节。

So you're trying to manage the the push your luck piece.

Speaker 0

你得想办法趁机偷别人的筹码,这样当轮到你时,就能得分了。

You're trying to, you know, steal from other people if you can just so you can when it comes back around to you, you can score some points.

Speaker 0

我真的很喜欢这个游戏。

I really like this game.

Speaker 0

正如我们多次提到的,如果你看视频,这就是热门版本。

Any as we've gone over tons of time this is the hit version if you're looking at the video.

Speaker 0

正如我们说了上百遍,我超爱从袋子里抽东西。

As we've gone over a 100 times, I love pulling get stuff out of a bag.

Speaker 0

我超爱‘碰运气’,这个游戏正好兼具了这两点。

I love push your luck, and this does both of those things.

Speaker 0

所以说实话,如果我拥有这款游戏并且玩得比我想的两次更多的话。

So, honestly, if I had this game and I played it more than the the I think I played it twice.

Speaker 0

如果我玩得更多,它的排名可能会更高,因为我是个铁杆粉丝。

And I played it more than that, it'd probably go higher because I'm a huge fan.

Speaker 0

所以这是我的第七名。

So that's my number seven.

Speaker 0

《Hit》、《Cheeky Monkey》,或者在这种情况下是《Family Inc.》。

Hit cheeky monkey or, this case, Family Inc.

Speaker 0

第六名是一款我玩过多少次的游戏?我玩过多少次了?

Number six is a game that I played how many times have I played this?

Speaker 0

就说六次吧。

Let's say six times.

Speaker 0

我觉得我玩的次数比我说的还要多,只是没记录下来。

I think I've played it more than I just haven't logged them.

Speaker 0

这个游戏叫《蓝月城》。

And this is called Blue Moon City.

Speaker 0

在这款游戏中,这又是一款有趣的卡牌游戏。

And in this game, this is another interesting card play game.

Speaker 0

基尼齐亚是这方面的高手。

Kinitzia is the king of that.

Speaker 0

实际上,你手里的卡牌是用来在这些板块上放置标记的。

And effectively, what you're doing in this is you have cards in your hand, and you're trying to use these cards to put tokens down on these tiles.

Speaker 0

这是旧版的。

This is the older version.

Speaker 0

如果你在看视频,我没有这一版,但概念是一样的。

If you're looking at the video, I don't have this one, but same concept.

Speaker 0

你试图打出这些卡牌,来占领这些建筑的不同位置。

You're trying to play these cards down to, claim different spots on these buildings.

Speaker 0

如果建筑位置全部被填满,那么在该位置拥有最多立方体的玩家将获得更大的奖励。

And if the building spots get all filled up, whoever has the most cubes there gets a a bigger bonus.

Speaker 0

所有参与的玩家都会获得较小的奖励。

Everyone who's participating gets a lesser bonus.

Speaker 0

然后该板块会翻转,为周围的所有板块提供相邻加成。

Then the tile flips over, and it's gonna provide adjacency bonuses to all the tiles around it.

Speaker 0

最终,你的目标是收集碎片,并逐步建造一个纪念碑之类的结构,我觉得是这样。

And ultimately, what you're trying to do is you're trying to get shards, and you're trying to build up this, like I think it's an, like a monument, some kind of monument.

Speaker 0

你要争取成为第一个在纪念碑上放置足够多你的立方体、圆盘或其他组件的玩家,拥有最多者获胜。

And you're trying to be the first player to get so many of your, cubes, discs, whatever version you have on this monument, and then whoever has the most wins the game.

Speaker 0

因此,这是一场竞赛:用好你的卡牌,争取在这些板块上占据多数以收集碎片,获取龙鳞(因为拥有最多龙鳞也能获得碎片),并最终采取行动,不断扩建这座方尖碑、塔楼或其他建筑。

So it's a race of using your cards the best you can, claiming the majorities on these tiles to collect shards, get dragon scales because you can get shards from having the most dragon scales, and ultimately take action so that you build onto the obelisk or tower or whatever it is.

Speaker 0

我非常喜欢这个游戏。

And I love this game.

Speaker 0

这个游戏的方方面面都很出色,无论我玩的是两人、三人还是四人局,每种人数都令人赞叹。

Everything about this game, every time I play it, two players, four three players, four players, every player count's awesome.

Speaker 0

这简直太有趣了。

It's just a ton of fun.

Speaker 0

我喜欢建筑完成后相邻加成的机制。

I love the way that the the adjacency bonuses work once you've completed the building.

Speaker 0

我爱这一切。

I love everything about this.

Speaker 0

这真的非常有趣,超级有趣。

This is just a ton of fun gay ton of fun.

Speaker 0

这是一款非常有趣的游戏,我很庆幸自己拥有它。

This is just a fun game that is a ton of fun and one that, you know, I'm glad I have in my collection.

Speaker 0

我有西蒙版。

I have the Simone version.

Speaker 0

这不重要。

Doesn't matter.

Speaker 0

如果你找到任何版本,就买下来。

If you find any of the versions, get it.

Speaker 0

因为如果你喜欢那些既足够动脑、能让你保持投入,又不至于难到让人望而却步的有趣游戏,那么这款绝对值得一试。

Because if you like fun games that just are thinky enough to keep you engaged but not so difficult that it keeps people away, then this is one you wanna check out.

Speaker 0

所以我的第六名是《蓝月之城》。

So my number six, Blue Moon City.

Speaker 0

好的。

Alright.

Speaker 0

所以我的第五名,我之前已经在更低的排名提过《Raw and Right》了。

So my number five, I already talked about raw and right at a lower number.

Speaker 0

我的第五名是《Raw and Right》。

My number five is raw.

Speaker 0

现在我先做个说明。

Now I'll pro preface.

Speaker 0

我玩《Raw and Right》更多是因为它更容易上手。

I play raw and right more because it's quicker to get out.

Speaker 0

它的规则也更容易讲解。

It's an easier rules to teach.

Speaker 0

但我认为Raw是更好的游戏。

But I do think raw is the better game.

Speaker 0

现在我可能不会像以前那样经常从架子上拿Raw出来玩了,因为我已经有Raw and Right了。

Now I'm I'm probably not gonna take raw off the shelf as much since I have raw and write.

Speaker 0

但这并不影响我认为它是一款更好的游戏。

That doesn't take away from the fact that I think it's a better game.

Speaker 0

明白吗?

K?

Speaker 0

所以我就在这里说一下。

So I'm just gonna say that here.

Speaker 0

但就我个人而言,我更喜欢玩Raw and Right,因为我喜欢它的推骰子机制,而且更容易上手。

But for my money, I enjoy playing raw and write a little bit more because I like the pusher luck aspect of it, and it's more accessible.

Speaker 0

明白吗?

K?

Speaker 0

所以Raw,如果你在看这个视频,这就是新版的第二十五世纪版本,也是目前市面上推出的版本。

So raw, this is the if you're looking at the video, this is the new twenty fifth century version, which is the one that's out now.

Speaker 0

但无论如何,它们的玩法都差不多。

But either way, it doesn't they're all gonna play similarly.

Speaker 0

这是一款拍卖游戏,每个人都有三张不同的拍卖牌,每张牌上都有一个数字。

This is an auction game where everybody has, like, three different auction tiles that you're gonna have a number.

Speaker 0

你的目标是从袋子里抽出牌,把它们放在中央版图上,当轮到你时,你可以启动一次拍卖。

And what you're trying to do is you're pulling tiles out of this bag, and you're trying to get tiles out in this, like, central board where eventually when it comes back to you, you can start an auction.

Speaker 0

或者别人先启动拍卖,然后你就可以出价竞拍。

Or somebody else starts an auction, then you can start bidding.

Speaker 0

你试图获得这些牌,而每张牌的计分方式都不同。

And you're trying to get these tiles, and each of these tiles are gonna score in different ways.

Speaker 0

在新版本中,有些牌要放在你版图的左侧,有些牌要放在右侧。

In the new version, there's, like, some tiles will go on the left side of your board, some tiles will go on the right.

Speaker 0

有些牌只能计分一次,然后就会被移除。

Some of them will you can only score one time and then they go away.

Speaker 0

有些牌则会持续整个游戏,一直留在那里。

Some of them last the whole game and they're there.

Speaker 0

你知道,你可以随时得分。

You know, you can score them all the time.

Speaker 0

但关于这一点,有几个有趣的地方。

But the interesting thing about this is a couple things.

Speaker 0

当你使用你的竞拍数字时,你会获得中央板上的所有物品。

When you use your auction number, you get whatever's in the central board.

Speaker 0

比如说,我用15赢得竞拍,但中央板上有一个3。

So say I use a 15 to win the auction, but there's a three in the central board.

Speaker 0

我必须把这3拿去下一轮使用。

I have to take that three for next round.

Speaker 0

所以下一轮,我就用3来竞拍。

So next round, I'm bidding with a three to try to win an auction.

Speaker 0

这是一个相当巧妙的机制。

So that's a pretty cool mechanism.

Speaker 0

此外,袋子里还有一些原始方块,当某种数量的这些方块被抽出来后,我不确定这个视频里屏幕是如何运作的。

Also, there are these raw tiles in the bag that once a certain number of those come out, I don't know how this version in the the video, the screen is working.

Speaker 0

但在第二十五世纪版本中,它会移动这个原始追踪器。

But in the twenty fifth century one, it's gonna move this, like, raw tracker.

Speaker 0

它是一个会前进的小船。

It's a little boat that goes.

Speaker 0

一旦它前进到足够远,这一轮就结束。

And once that gets far enough, then the round ends.

Speaker 0

所以这里有一点‘赌一把’的机制,你知道,我手里还剩几个拉,但如果我抽到两个拉怎么办?

So there's a little bit of push your luck on, you know, there's not a I still got a couple more Ras, but what if I pull two Ras out?

Speaker 0

我无法达到这个目标。

I can't get to this thing.

Speaker 0

每次抽到拉时,都会强制进行一次拍卖,以增加一些趣味性。

And every time Ra comes out, there's, a forced auction that happens to, you know, to kinda jazz it up a little bit.

Speaker 0

这真是一个非常棒的游戏。

It's a really a really cool game.

Speaker 0

我喜欢这种计分方式。

I like those scoring.

Speaker 0

我喜欢这个游戏的一切。

I like everything that this does.

Speaker 0

新版本真是太漂亮了。

And the new version is man, it is a looker.

Speaker 0

我只是很喜欢这个游戏。

And I just enjoy this game.

Speaker 0

我也有扩展包,商人版。

I have the expansion as well, traders.

Speaker 0

我还没玩过那个。

I haven't played that yet.

Speaker 0

它增加了一种新板块类型和另一种得分方式。

It adds another tile type and another way you can score points.

Speaker 0

但这确实是个有趣的游戏。

But this is a fun game.

Speaker 0

如果你喜欢拍卖、集卡,以及那种意义不止于花钱的有趣拍卖——因为你出价时,会得到一些别的东西作为回报,而那东西可能并不那么好。

If you're into auctions, you like set collection, you like interesting auctions where it means more than just spending money because what you bid, you're getting something else back in return that's probably not gonna be as good.

展开剩余字幕(还有 225 条)
Speaker 0

如果这听起来对你有吸引力,不妨试试这个游戏。

If that sounds interesting to you, check this out.

Speaker 0

这是一款绝佳的游戏,我会一直保留它,并随时乐意玩上一局。

It's a fantastic game and one that I'll always have and will be glad to play anytime.

Speaker 0

这是我的第五名。

That's my number five.

Speaker 0

拉。

Ra.

Speaker 0

第四名。

Number four.

Speaker 0

这是一款合作类游戏。

Now this is a cooperative game.

Speaker 0

我不太喜欢合作类游戏。

I don't love cooperative games.

Speaker 0

我也不喜欢那种会让人感到挫败的合作游戏,而这款恰恰做到了这些。

I also don't love cooperative games to slap you around, this one does all those things.

Speaker 0

这是《指环王》。

And this is the lord of the rings.

Speaker 0

这是最早的合作类游戏之一,也许是第一款。

This is one of the first or maybe the first cooperative games.

Speaker 0

在这个游戏中,每个人扮演一名霍比特人,目标是把戒指投入魔多。

And what you're doing in this game is everyone's taking on one of the hobbits, and you're trying to throw the ring in Mordor.

Speaker 0

这就是游戏的核心。

That's the crux of the game.

Speaker 0

你们必须在萨鲁曼角色杀死轨道上的所有玩家之前完成这个目标。

And you're trying to do that before Sarin, the Sarin figure kills all the players on the track.

Speaker 0

但游戏的机制是,每一轮轮到谁,谁就翻一张牌,75%的牌都是负面效果。

The way the game works though, every round, whoever's turn to this flips this this tile, and 75% of the tiles are bad.

Speaker 0

它们会带来坏处。

They do bad things.

Speaker 0

不过,有些牌只会让你在轨道上前进,不会干扰你。

Some of them, though, will let you just move on a track and leave you alone.

Speaker 0

然后你试图从手牌中打出卡片来移动。

And then what you're trying to do is you're trying to play cards from your hand to move on.

Speaker 0

有一条主线任务轨道,还有一些支线任务轨道。

There's a main story track, and there's some side story tracks.

Speaker 0

支线任务轨道会给你提供这些生命标记,你需要拥有它们,否则就会发生坏事。

The side story tracks are gonna give you, like, these life tokens that you need to have it themed around or or bad things happen.

Speaker 0

主线轨道用于在各个版图之间移动,总共有四个版图。

The main track is how you get from one board to another, and there's four boards.

Speaker 0

你试图通过打出一张卡片在轨道上前进,或者如果你打出两张卡片——我认为是相同颜色或不同颜色的——也可以。

And you're trying to you know, you can play one card and move up on a track, or you can play two of the cards if they're, I think, the same color or different.

Speaker 0

有白色和灰色两种颜色。

There's a white and a gray.

Speaker 0

如果两张卡片颜色不同,你就可以同时打出这两张卡片。

Think if they're both different colors, then you can play both the cards.

Speaker 0

某些角色可以让你打破这些规则。

Some of the characters will let you break those rules.

Speaker 0

这些是甘道夫卡。

There's these Gandalf cards.

Speaker 0

你收集这些小小的盾牌点数,可以消耗这些盾牌在每回合游戏中激活一次甘道夫。

You collect these, like, little shield points, and you can spend these shields to activate Gandalf once every round per game.

Speaker 0

一旦使用过,他就消失了。

Once you've used them, he's gone.

Speaker 0

然后你就要设法应对所有事件,挺过所有发生的坏事,顺利抵达这些轨道的终点,最终将魔戒投入魔多。

And then you're just trying to manipulate to defeat all the events, survive all the bad stuff that's happening, and make it to the end of these tracks so you can ultimately throw the ring into Mordor.

Speaker 0

我赢过这个游戏,我想有两次。

I've won this game, I think, twice.

Speaker 0

这游戏难到离谱。

It's criminally hard.

Speaker 0

我也玩过一次扩展版。

I I played with the expansion one time too.

Speaker 0

我们的朋友迈克有这个扩展版,玩起来也很有趣。

One of our friends, Mike, has that, and it's fun as well.

Speaker 0

依然难到离谱。

Still criminally hard.

Speaker 0

但这是一款即使超级困难、即使我从没赢过,玩起来依然很有趣的游戏。

But this is just a game that even though it's super hard, even though I never win, I have a fun time playing it.

Speaker 0

比如,这个谜题是这样的:

Like, the puzzle of, okay.

Speaker 0

我们有这些卡牌。

We have these cards.

Speaker 0

我们需要完成这个目标。

We need to do this.

Speaker 0

我们该怎么做到呢?

How are we gonna do this?

Speaker 0

非常有趣。

It's very fun.

Speaker 0

而且游戏规则很简单。

And it's a simple game to play.

Speaker 0

老实说,你就是把一张牌放在轨道上。

Like, honestly, you just play a card you up on the track.

Speaker 0

这就是游戏的核心。

That's the crux of the game.

Speaker 0

难点在于,你知道,有些行动你可以选择:在你的回合抽两张牌,或者跳过回合,往后移动一段距离,以远离索伦。

The hard part is, you know, some of the actions you can instead, you can draw two cards on your turn, or you can skip your turn and move back on a track to get farther away from Sauron.

Speaker 0

因为索伦总是向前移动。

Because Sauron always moves forward.

Speaker 0

他从不后退。

He never moves back.

Speaker 0

所以,他越往前走,你就越要设法控制自己往后退的距离。

So the farther he moves forward, you're trying to manipulate how far you move back.

Speaker 0

我超爱这个游戏。

And this is I love this game.

Speaker 0

我怎么说它的好都不为过。

I don't I can't say enough good stuff about it.

Speaker 0

再说一遍,这游戏外观确实不算好看。

Again, it's not like it doesn't look the greatest.

Speaker 0

这点我承认。

I'll give you that.

Speaker 0

怎么说呢,它根本谈不上颜值高。

It's not a looker by any means.

Speaker 0

但老天,这游戏真的超好玩。

But, man, it is a ton of fun.

Speaker 0

我的朋友理查德玩过这个游戏。

My friend Richard, he played it.

Speaker 0

我教了他,他是我认识的最狂热的克尼齐亚粉丝,但他居然从来没玩过。

I I taught him who's the biggest Knizia fan that I know he'd never played it somehow.

Speaker 0

我教了他之后,他就去买了一套。

I taught him he went out and bought a copy.

Speaker 0

之后他玩过几次了。

He's played a couple times since.

Speaker 0

绝佳的游戏。

Fantastic game.

Speaker 0

如果你喜欢合作类游戏,当然没问题;即使你不爱合作类游戏,这款游戏也足够出色,你还是会喜欢的。

If you're into co ops or even if you're not, I think if you're not into co ops, this is still a solid enough game that you'll enjoy it.

Speaker 0

所以我的第四名,经典之作。

So my number four, the classic.

Speaker 0

我说的是经典。

I say classic.

Speaker 0

它只是2000年的作品,算起来已经有26年了。

It's only from 2000, so, like, 26 years old.

Speaker 0

经典的卡尼茨亚,《指环王》。

The classic Kannitzia, The Lord of the Rings.

Speaker 0

好吧。

Alright.

Speaker 0

我的前三名都是神作。

My top three are bangers.

Speaker 0

它们太棒了,所有孩子都说,没骗你。

They are fire, what all the kids say, no cap.

Speaker 0

我不知道该怎么形容,但我的前三名都超赞。

I don't know the words, but my top three are amazing.

Speaker 0

我的第三名是凯蒂送我的游戏,我想是去年圣诞节,不是2025年,而是2024年。

And my number three is a game that Katie got me, I think, for Christmas last not 2025, but 2024.

Speaker 0

它叫《Malem》。

And it's called Malem.

Speaker 0

我不知道该怎么读这个发音。

I don't know how you say it.

Speaker 0

太空机构。

Space agency.

Speaker 0

这款游戏是一款掷骰子的冒险游戏。

And this game is a push your luck dice rolling game.

Speaker 0

就是这样。

That's what it is.

Speaker 0

你要做的是,有人会当队长,你们会拥有这些不同的猫玩偶。

And what you're trying to do is someone's gonna take be the captain, and you have these different cat figures.

Speaker 0

每只猫都有特殊能力。

And each of the cats have a special power.

Speaker 0

你们的目标是把你们的猫放到飞船上。

And what you're trying to do is you're gonna put your cat on the spaceship.

Speaker 0

会有队长,然后大家轮流行动。

There'll be the captain, and you go around the table.

Speaker 0

队长在顶部,然后依次往下。

Captain's at the top, and it goes down.

Speaker 0

队长会掷这些骰子。

And, what's the captain's gonna roll these dice.

Speaker 0

你们的目标是掷出特定的点数,以便让飞船在这张棋盘上前进。

And what you're trying to do is you're trying to get certain die faces that let you move the ship up this, mat.

Speaker 0

所以如果你看着屏幕,可以看到一些点数。

So if you're looking at the screen, you can see there's, like, some pips.

Speaker 0

比如有一个一、一个四和一个三。

There's like an a one, a four and a three.

Speaker 0

你需要掷骰子,凑出这些组合。

You're trying to roll your dice and get those combinations.

Speaker 0

然后,你必须使用所有掷出的骰子。

Then all the number that you're going to use, you have to use all those dice.

Speaker 0

如果我掷出了三个三,而我需要一个三,那我就可以让飞船前进九格。

So if I roll three threes and I need a three, I would get to move nine spaces with my ship.

Speaker 0

当飞船停下时,如果你停在了月球上,你可以选择是否下船;如果停在了行星上,也可以选择是否下船。

Then when the ship stops, you can decide if you wanna get off at the moon, if you're landed by a moon, or if you wanna get off at the planet.

Speaker 0

在某个行星上拥有最多飞船的玩家,可以获得区域优势。

There's an area majority for being having the most ships on a, cats on a planet.

Speaker 0

不过,有些在飞船上的猫,如果你登上了月球,可以获得双倍分数。

Some of the cats that are on the ship, though, if you get on a moon, we'll give you double points.

Speaker 0

你在行星上获得的分数也可能翻倍。

The point you get on a planet may give you double points.

Speaker 0

如果你一路到达深空,可以获得双倍分数。

If you make it all the way out into deep space, you can get double points.

Speaker 0

有些情况是船长坠毁时,你无法下船,但有一个船长配有降落伞。

There's some that when the captain crashes because when the captain crashes, you can't get off, but there's one cap that's a parachute.

Speaker 0

如果有人坠毁,而你的船正好停在可以下船的位置,你可以跳下去并降落在那里。

If someone crashes and your ship is next to a place where you can get off, you can jump off and land there.

Speaker 0

还有一个很讨厌的卡牌,会从船长那里拿走一个骰子。

There's also a mean one, which I hate, that takes away one of the dice from the captain.

Speaker 0

我讨厌这只猫。

I hate that cat.

Speaker 0

我希望有一个不同的卡牌,让我不用使用这个。

I wish there was a different one that I didn't have to use that.

Speaker 0

但这个游戏非常有趣。

But this game is a a ton of fun.

Speaker 0

游戏只进行固定轮数,当有人用完所有猫咪,或者飞船坠毁次数过多时结束,也就是八轮。

The game only lasts so many rounds when someone's out of all their cats, so that's eight, or when the ship crashes too many times.

Speaker 0

因为当飞船坠毁时,所有在那里有猫的人都会拿回自己的猫。

Because when the ship crashes, everybody who has a cat there gets their cat back.

Speaker 0

你只是试图尽可能多地得分,并充分利用你的角色和猫。

And you're just trying to score as many points as you can and be as effective as you can with your roles and with the cats.

Speaker 0

天啊,我太喜欢这个游戏了。

Man, I love this game.

Speaker 0

我玩过无数次了。

I played it so many times.

Speaker 0

我不知道我的记录上写了什么。

I don't know what my my logging says.

Speaker 0

但老天,我真的超爱它。

But, man, I I love it.

Speaker 0

我永远不会不玩它。

I will never not play it.

Speaker 0

玩了十次了。

10 plays of this.

Speaker 0

这对我来说很多了,因为我有很多游戏。

That's a lot for me because I have a lot of games.

Speaker 0

这些都是真正的游戏,不是数字版的。

And those are all real plays, no digital.

Speaker 0

天啊,我太喜欢这个游戏了。

And, man, I love this game.

Speaker 0

所以我的第三名是Malem,航天局。

So my number three, Malem, space agency.

Speaker 0

第二名是我曾经以为会是我最爱的,但还是有一款我更喜欢一点点。

Number two is I thought for a while it was gonna be my favorite, but there's still one that I like a little bit better.

Speaker 0

这款游戏是Millie Fiori。

And this one is Millie Fiori.

Speaker 0

这款游戏,首先,画面非常精美。

And this game, one, it's gorgeous.

Speaker 0

这又是另一款用卡牌来行动的游戏,经典的Knutia。

And this is another game where you're using cards to take actions, Classic Knutia.

Speaker 0

你想要做的是把你的这些棋子放到棋盘上。

And what you're trying to do is you're trying to get these your pieces.

Speaker 0

它们看起来像漂亮的玻璃,因为游戏的主题是吹制玻璃和彩绘玻璃风格。

They look like cool glass because that's the kind of the theme is blown glass, stained glass stuff.

Speaker 0

你要把这些标记放到棋盘上,完成五个小型小游戏,如果使用扩展包的话就是六个。

You're trying to get these tokens out on the board into these, like, five different little mini games or six if you're playing with the expansion.

Speaker 0

你还需要盖住某些图标。

And you're trying to, cover up certain icons.

Speaker 0

如果你能先完成其中一些,就能获得额外分数。

If you do can do some of that first, you get some extra points.

Speaker 0

你要争取在各个区域占据多数。

You're trying to get area majorities.

Speaker 0

你还要在这些行中收集不同的标记。

You're trying to collect different tokens in these rows.

Speaker 0

所以当有人采取行动时,你就能获得一堆分数。

So when somebody takes an action, you get a pile of points.

Speaker 0

你只是想让你的船沿着这条航路移动,从而获得一堆分数。

You're trying to just move your boat along this boating track, which gives you a pile of points.

Speaker 0

这感觉几乎像是一款斯特凡·菲尔德式的分数沙拉游戏,但由莱纳·库尼茨亚设计。

It almost feels like a Stefan Feld point salad game, but done by Reiner Kunitzia.

Speaker 0

而卡牌玩法的方式就像一种选牌机制。

And the way that the card play works, it's like a drafting.

Speaker 0

所以你拿一张牌,使用它,然后把剩下的牌传给下一位玩家。

So you take a card, you use it, then you pass your cards.

Speaker 0

大多数卡牌允许你移动船只或执行卡牌上的实际动作。

Most of the cards let you either move your boat or do the actual action on the card.

Speaker 0

因此你有一定的灵活性,但整个过程非常有趣。

So you have some flexibility, but it's just it's just a ton of fun.

Speaker 0

我描述的这些听起来可能不像是个有趣的游戏,但实际上它像是五个小型迷你游戏合为一体,你都在争先恐后地完成目标。

The description that I'm saying doesn't sound like it's a fun, but it's like five little mini games all in one where you're trying to race to do things first.

Speaker 0

你竭尽所能,争取获得尽可能多的分数。

You're trying to do what you can to get as many points as you can.

Speaker 0

它看起来太棒了。

It's it looks fantastic.

Speaker 0

我玩过。

I've played it.

Speaker 0

我不会说,像《Pai Malem》这样的游戏中,这是库尼茨亚最棒的。

I I'm not gonna say, like, it's the highest Kunitsi game that I've played as Pai Malem.

Speaker 0

但我玩过很多次。

But I've played it a lot.

Speaker 0

对我来说,玩三次已经很多了,因为这款游戏比其他我提到的一些游戏要厚重得多。

Three times is a lot for me with this because it's it's a lot beefier than some of the other ones that I've talked about.

Speaker 0

比如,《Malem》的设置要快得多。

Like, Malem sets up a lot quicker.

Speaker 0

这款游戏稍微厚重一些。

This is a little beefier of a game.

Speaker 0

但天啊,这款游戏本身就很棒,加上扩展包,还能获得额外的卡牌和额外的棋盘轨道。

But, man, this game by itself is awesome with the expansion, which gives you these extra cards that you can this extra board board track.

Speaker 0

这个游戏另一个很酷的方面是,你需要收集各种不同的珠宝。

And another cool aspect of this game is you're trying to collect these different, like, jewelries.

Speaker 0

比如,你会用玻璃制作珠宝,并在你面前构建一个牌阵。

Like, you're making jewelry with the glass, and you're building this tableau in front of you.

Speaker 0

你试图收集相同颜色或相同类型的珠宝。

And you're trying to get either the same color or the same type.

Speaker 0

如果你的网格中能达成这一点,就能获得额外分数。

And if you can do that in your grid, you score extra points.

Speaker 0

所以,你不仅在玩棋盘,还在进行这种很酷的牌阵构建,我非常喜欢。

So not only are you playing the board, you're also doing this cool tableau building thing, which I love.

Speaker 0

我非常喜欢这款游戏的方方面面。

I love everything about this.

Speaker 0

玩起来非常有趣。

It's a ton of fun.

Speaker 0

我就是玩不够。

I just I can't get enough of it.

Speaker 0

我希望我能多玩几次。

I wish I'd play it more.

Speaker 0

我很想多玩,但确实不是总有人愿意玩这种游戏。

I'd like to play it more, but, yeah, I don't always have people that wanna play these types of games.

Speaker 0

所以我的第二名是米莉·菲奥里。

So that's my number two, Millie Fiori.

Speaker 0

我的第一名,我最喜欢的卡米齐亚游戏——我的意思是,我喜欢米莉·菲奥里,但我更喜欢这个。

My number one, my favorite Camitzia game I mean, I like Millie Fiori, but I like this one better.

Speaker 0

我的意思是,我非常喜欢这个,远胜于那个。

I mean, it it's I like this one a a lot better.

Speaker 0

而且这并不仅仅是一款卡米齐亚的设计。

And this is not a strictly a Kanizia design.

Speaker 0

这是与马丁·奇亚切拉共同设计的,名叫《女巫石》。

It's a co design with Martin Chiaciera, and this is called Witchstone.

Speaker 0

这款游戏啊,这又是那种类型的一款。

And this game man, this this is another one of those.

Speaker 0

我爱他的点沙拉。

I love his point salads.

Speaker 0

他最近迷上了这种点沙拉游戏。

He's getting into these point salad games.

Speaker 0

这个游戏其实挺简单的。

And this is a game it's pretty simple, honestly.

Speaker 0

轮到你时,你要拿一块你拥有的粉色板块。

On your turn, you're gonna be taking one of these pink tiles that you have.

Speaker 0

上面有两个图标,你要把它放进你的坩埚里。

They're gonna have two icons on them, and you're gonna put them into your cauldron.

Speaker 0

明白吗?

Okay?

Speaker 0

这就是游戏的核心。

That's the the crux of the game.

Speaker 0

但之后发生的事才真正精彩。

But what happens after that is a whole bunch of awesome.

Speaker 0

你所采取的行动会影响这个中央棋盘。

And the action that you take is gonna affect this central board here.

Speaker 0

你的目标是建立从城市到城市的能量通道。

And what you're trying to do is you're trying to build these little energy pathways from city to city.

Speaker 0

你要在这些区域布置女巫,就像建造宫殿一样,以利用这些游戏目标卡进行得分。

You're trying to set up your witches, are kinda like palaces in these areas to, kind of do some in game scoring with these in game goal cards.

Speaker 0

有一条魔杖轨道,你要尽量往上移动,以获取奖励。

There's a magic wand track, which you're trying to move up as far as you can to collect bonuses.

Speaker 0

第一个到达这些位置的玩家可以获得这些奖励。

The first per person that gets to these spaces collects these bonuses.

Speaker 0

你有若干药水瓶,你的坩埚里有这些能量方块。

There's some, potion jars that you have these energy cubes on your, in your cauldron.

Speaker 0

当你释放其中一个能量方块时,可以将它放入药水区域,从而获得一堆奖励。

When you release one of those, you can put it into the potion area, and it's gonna give you a pile of bonuses.

Speaker 0

还有一条五角星轨道,你可以沿着它移动,收集额外的棋片来辅助你的行动。

There's a little pentagram track that you can move around that and collect additional tiles to help you with your actions.

Speaker 0

但有趣的是,当你把一个牌放入你的坩埚时,比如我放了一个五角星。

But the interesting thing is when you place a tile into your cauldron say I place, a pentagram down.

Speaker 0

明白吗?

Okay?

Speaker 0

你会查看所有相连的五角星,这就是你力量的强度。

You're gonna look at all the connected pentagrams, and that's the strength of your power.

Speaker 0

所以如果你看这张图,有六个相连的五角星。

So if you're looking at the picture, there's six pentagrams that are connected.

Speaker 0

如果我打出这张牌,我就可以在五角星轨道上移动六步,这是一大笔奖励。

If I played that tile, I would get to do six movement on the pentagram track, and that's a pile.

Speaker 0

再加上另一个行动,我觉得你还需要完成与之关联的另一个行动。

Plus the other action, I think I think you gotta do the other action as well that's connected.

Speaker 0

我有一阵子没玩了,所以别太当真。

I haven't played it for a minute, so don't quote me on that.

Speaker 0

但我们还是先说五角星吧。

But we'll just go with the pentagram.

Speaker 0

然后你就能以这个强度来执行动作。

And then you're gonna get to do it at that strength.

Speaker 0

所以你要把东西放进你的坩埚里,帮助你让每个行动尽可能高效,因为你可行动的次数不多。

So you're trying to put stuff into your cauldron to help you make your actions as beneficial as you can because you don't get a ton of actions.

Speaker 0

这个游戏总共只有大约12到15个回合。

There's only, like, 12 or 15 turns in this game.

Speaker 0

所以你要尽可能最大化你所能做的每一件事。

So you're trying to maximize everything that you can do.

Speaker 0

游戏中有目标卡牌。

There's in game goal cards.

Speaker 0

还有沿着轨道前进。

There's, moving up on tracks.

Speaker 0

如果你能拥有特定类型的建筑,还能形成优势。

There's some, majorities if you can have certain types of buildings.

Speaker 0

这款游戏的方方面面,我都喜欢。

Everything about this game, I love it.

Speaker 0

我非常喜欢。

I love it.

Speaker 0

我有扩展包。

I have the expansion.

Speaker 0

你不需要它。

You don't need it.

Speaker 0

它实际上没多大作用。

It doesn't really do much.

Speaker 0

没有它,游戏本身就已经很好了,我是这个游戏的铁粉。

The game without it is just fine, and I I'm a huge fan of this.

Speaker 0

我对它的好话怎么说都不够。

I can't say enough good stuff about it.

Speaker 0

我玩过各种人数的版本。

I've played it at every player counts.

Speaker 0

我玩过双人和单人模式。

I've played two players solo.

Speaker 0

我已经玩遍了所有我能用这个做的玩法。

I've done everything I can play with this.

Speaker 0

我玩了这个游戏六次,这也算是一堆了,因为这游戏的教学有点复杂。

And I played this game six times, which is also a pile because this is a little bit of a heavy teach.

Speaker 0

但老天,我真是太喜欢这个游戏了。

But, man, I freaking love this game.

Speaker 0

我爱它。

I love it.

Speaker 0

我总是看到它摆在架子上。

I just see it on the shelf all the time.

Speaker 0

天啊,我得把这游戏拿出来玩。

Man, I gotta get that game out.

Speaker 0

我得玩一玩。

I gotta play it.

Speaker 0

我不知道这其中有多少是肯妮莎的功劳。

And, I don't know how much of this is Kenizzia.

Speaker 0

我不确定这里面有多少是马蒂诺的功劳。

I don't know how much of this is Martino.

Speaker 0

我不在乎。

I don't care.

Speaker 0

肯尼扎的名字在上面。

Kenizzia's name's on it.

Speaker 0

至于我,即使他只参与了一部分,我也无所谓,因为这是一款绝佳的游戏。

And for my money, even if he did a little bit of it, I don't care because it's a fantastic game.

Speaker 0

所以也许,马蒂诺,我应该更信任他的其他游戏。

So maybe Martino, I should trust more more of his games.

Speaker 0

但对我来说,温通绝对是肯尼扎最棒的游戏,毫无争议。

But Wichtone, for my money, is my favorite Kanitsia game, hands down.

Speaker 0

好了。

Alright.

Speaker 0

这些是五个提名奖,以及我最喜欢的十款莱纳·肯尼扎游戏。

So those were five honorable mentions and my top 10 favorite Reiner Kanizia games.

Speaker 0

你觉得怎么样?

What do you think?

Speaker 0

你同意吗?

Do you agree?

Speaker 0

你不同意吗?

Do you disagree?

Speaker 0

有没有我还没玩过但应该玩的游戏?

Are there some that I should play that I haven't?

Speaker 0

我玩过40款。

I played 40.

Speaker 0

再说一遍,我只谈了15款。

Again, I've only talked about 15.

Speaker 0

我玩了大约40到45款。

I played about 40 or 45.

Speaker 0

我不想让这个视频长达一小时,所以我只选了15款。

I didn't wanna talk make this video an hour long, so I just picked 15.

Speaker 0

但我可以在视频描述中列出我玩过的所有游戏。

But I can post in the video description all the games that I have played.

Speaker 0

如果有什么我遗漏的,我相信你们可以告诉我,让我试试这些游戏,或者你们觉得我会喜欢它们。

If there's something I'm missing, I'm sure you can let me know that that I need to try them if or you think I would like them.

Speaker 0

无论如何,我就是喜欢Kenizzi的游戏。

Either way, I'm just I love Kenizzi games.

Speaker 0

我最近开始关注他。

I've been getting into him.

Speaker 0

我认为他是一位非常出色的设计师。

I think he's a fantastic designer.

Speaker 0

我喜欢他提供的作品,他作品的多样性非常丰富,让我乐在其中。

I like what he has to offer, and he has so much variety in what he does that I just enjoy playing the game.

Speaker 0

所以这是前10款Kenizzi的游戏。

So top 10 Kinitzia.

Speaker 0

我是Jason,关注棋盘游戏机制。

I'm Jason with the board game mechanics.

Speaker 0

和往常一样,

And as always,

关于 Bayt 播客

Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。

继续浏览更多播客