本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
大家好,欢迎来到另一期《桌游机制》节目。
Hello, everyone, and welcome to another episode of the board game mechanics.
我是凯蒂,和往常一样,和我一起的是
I'm Katie, and with me as always is
杰森。
Jason.
是的,太棒了。
Yeah, boy.
如果你只是在听我们说话,那要感谢你只是在听我们说话。
If you're just listening to us, be thankful you're just listening to us.
对于那些勇敢到想看我们视频的人,我为什么?
For those of you that are brave and wanna watch us on a video, I why?
为什么?
Why?
但我们仍在继续倒数有史以来前50款游戏,直到2025年,我想。
But we are still finishing up our countdown of the top 50 games of all time up to up to twenty twenty five, I guess.
在今天的节目中,是24比1。
In today's episode, 24 to one.
这些是排名前25以内的游戏。
These are top under 25 games.
我相信你们会认出其中一些。
You will recognize some, I am certain.
我这里有一些今年的新游戏。
But I actually have
全部都有。
All of them.
我今年的清单上有一些新游戏。
I have a few new ones on my list for this year.
我有吗?
Do I?
我觉得我没有。
I don't think I do.
如果你真有,我会很惊讶。
I would be shocked if you did.
是的。
Yeah.
我也是。
Me too.
我也会很惊讶。
I'd be shocked as well.
但我认为你的列表根本就是假新闻。
But I think your list is fake news anyway.
有些我甚至都没听说过。
Some of the I I don't even know.
随便吧。
Whatever.
我的列表很棒。
My list is awesome.
当然,你是这么想的。
Of course, you think that.
所以,我不多说了,我们开始第24名,杰森将首先介绍他的选择。
So I guess without further ado, we'll get started with number 24, and Jason will begin us with his pick.
好的。
Alright.
我的第24名实际上是一款很棒的医生游戏。
My number 24 is actually a great Doctor.
这是莱纳·克尼齐亚与联合设计师马丁·马蒂诺·奇耶拉合作的作品,名叫《女巫石》。
Reiner Knizia game with a co designer Martin Martino Chiaciera, and it's called Witchstone.
而且,我刚拍了一个关于我最喜欢的莱纳·克尼齐亚游戏的视频。
And this game I I just did a video of my favorite Reiner Kanitsia games.
这款游戏是我排名第一的。
This was my number one.
这款游戏真的非常好。
And this game is so, so good.
这款游戏的设定是,你将这些粉色的小方块放入你的坩埚中。
The premise of the game is you're taking these little pink tiles and you're putting them in your cauldron.
你需要匹配图标,因为这样可以增强该图标的效果,增加你的行动点数。
You're trying to match up the icons because it's gonna increase the power of that icon, the action points that you can do.
你还要将你的女巫放置在地图上,建立类似《票务之旅》的能量连接。
And you're trying to put your witches out on this map and create little energy connections kinda like Ticket to Ride.
你试图在这根魔杖轨道上前进,绕着五角星轨道移动,以获取游戏中的奖励卡牌。
You're trying to move up on this, like, wand track, moving around the pentagram track, trying to get these in game bonus cards.
你可以做的事情非常多。
Tons of things you can do.
每一种行为都能为你带来分数,这真是太棒了。
Everything gives you points, and it is amazing.
这款游戏的视觉效果也很不错。
It actually looks good.
它的外观我认为很好看。
It has a a I think it looks good.
它有一个很酷的主题,比如女巫之类的。
It has a cool theme, like witches and all that kind of stuff.
感觉像是一款失败的游戏,但它是Kenitzia的作品,我超爱。
Feels like a failed game, but it's Kenitzia, and I love it.
所以这就是我的第24名,《Witchstone》。
So that's my number 24, Witchstone.
我喜欢它,但你好像完全沉迷其中,我不明白为什么。
I like it, but, like you are all in on it and I don't know why.
我的意思是,它不错,但也没那么出色。
I mean, it's good, but it's not that good.
你可能会弄错。
You can be wrong.
没关系。
It's fine.
它肯定不在我的前50名之内,我觉得。
Well, it's certainly not in my top 50, don't think.
好的。
Okay.
我的第24名是一款新加入我榜单的游戏,因为我们终于玩到了。
My number 24 is a game that is new to my list because we finally got to play it.
实际上,我们终于
Actually, we finally
它是去年才刚送到的。
It got just delivered last year.
是的。
Yeah.
太好了。
Great.
这款游戏我一直很期待,因为它的主题,就是《Luthier》。
And this is a game that I was really excited about because of the theme, and that is Luthier.
我甚至都没意识到这是戴夫·贝克设计的游戏?
So I didn't even realize this is a Dave Beck design game?
Paverson Games。
Paverson Games.
是的。
Yep.
这很令人兴奋。
That is exciting.
真的很喜欢Paverson。
Really like Paverson.
你之前有把它列在你的前50名里吗?
Did you have this on your list, on your top 50?
我想有。
I think so.
我觉得我提过,我以为你也提过,我觉得上一次我确实说过。
I thought I talked about I thought you talked about I think I did last one.
我不完全确定,但我想是的。
I'm I'm not a 100% sure, but I think so.
在这个游戏中,你制作乐器。
This game, you are crafting instruments.
游戏背景设定在巴洛克时期,你会获得这些乐器,并且可以亲手制作乐器,也可以修复乐器。
It's kind of set in, like, the baroque, era where you are getting these instruments and, like, you can also either make instruments from scratch or repair instruments.
然后你会把这些乐器放置到位。
And then you're, like, placing these instruments.
比如,它们可以出现在一场协奏曲中。
Like, they can be in this, like, concerto.
它们也可以达成其他一些目标。
They can, like, meet these other goals.
你需要努力实现这些不同人物的目标,我猜可能是指挥家或者赞助人。
You are, like, trying to meet goals of these different, don't know, maestros probably I would say or patrons.
赞助人。
Patrons.
赞助人。
Patrons.
通过你在不同地方放置乐器、准备、修理或制作的乐器,所有这些方面。
Through different places where you're placing your instruments, what kind of instruments that you prepare you repair or make, all those things.
这个游戏里有很多事情在发生。
There is a lot of stuff going on in this game.
我认为这就是我特别喜欢它的原因,因为回合数并不多。
I think that's why I really love it because there aren't that many turns.
是的。
Yeah.
确实如此。
It's true.
还是你觉得太长了?
Or do you think it was too long?
这就是为什么它
That's why it's
这么慢。
so slow.
其实两者都有。
There's not well, it's both.
回合不多,但我认为游戏太长了。
There's not a lot of turns, and I think it's too long.
但在四人局中,一局可能会持续一分钟。
But at four players, it can go on a minute.
因为玩家们会根据每一步操作所花的时间来推动游戏进程。
Because the the players kinda drive the game based on how long everything takes in
一段时间。
a while.
我能理解为什么游戏会这么长,因为需要观察和考虑的事情太多了,你要追踪大量不同的信息。
And it's I can see why it would take long because there are so many things to look at and consider because you are keeping track of a lot of different things.
而且你要提前规划回合,思考如何使用你玩家版图、工作坊里以及场上已有的资源,这确实需要一些时间。
And planning your turns in advance, thinking through, like, how you're gonna use, what you have, like, on your player board, in your workshop, what's out there, that does take a minute.
但我喜欢这种需要深思熟虑的体验。
But I love the thinkiness of it.
这是经典的底特律艺术,我也很喜欢。
It's vintage Detroit art, which I also love.
有一些非常酷的藏品。
There's some really cool pieces.
我不确定我们有没有一个豪华版,和我们现在的版本有什么不同?
I don't know that we have a are there is there a deluxe edition versus one that we have differently?
有一个豪华版。
There is a deluxe edition.
唯一不同的是,它的配件更精致一些。
The only thing is it's like, fancier bits.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得这会很酷。
Which I think would be cool.
嗯,也不只是配件更精致。
Well, not not even fancier bits.
游戏托盘和双层玩家版。
Game trays and dual layer player boards.
基本上就这些。
That's basically it.
是的。
Yeah.
双层玩家版很不错。
The dual layer player boards, were nice.
我用的是那些。
I played on those ones.
对。
Yeah.
我是个笨手笨脚的人,总是把玩家版上的东西碰翻,所以我特别喜欢双层设计。
I am a klutz and always suck over everything on my player board, so I love a good dual layer.
唯一的问题是,这里有指挥棒和指挥杖。
The only thing about this is there's conductor's wand and a baton.
杰森一直不停地指着各个地方。
And Jason kept like pointing it everywhere.
它的用途是用来教玩家怎么玩这个游戏。
It's supposed to be used to teach the game.
但你在游戏过程中也这样指着,而不是只在布置阶段。
But you're pointing it like this though during the game, not even during setup.
是的。
Yeah.
我把它用得有点过头了。
I took it to the extreme.
但它的设计初衷就是用来指向棋盘上的不同部分,以教授游戏规则。
But it's supposed to be its purpose is to point to the different parts of the board to teach the game.
是的。
Yeah.
我不是说它没有用途。
I'm not saying that it doesn't have a purpose.
我说的是它没有你的那种用途。
I'm saying it doesn't have your purpose.
而我会坐在他旁边,它经常被戳到我脸上。
Whereas I would sit next to him, and it frequently got, like, poked in my face.
除此之外,这个游戏真的很棒。
So other than that, this game is so great.
非常烧脑。
So thinky.
我不确定它多久会上一次桌,但绝对是那种适合深度工人放置、需要仔细抉择的游戏。
One that I don't know how often it'll get to the table, but definitely one, for deep worker placement, you know, choices.
我真的很喜欢。
I really like it.
所以24号,Luthier。
So 24, Luthier.
是的。
Yeah.
如果我没提到这个游戏,它可能排在我50名之外。
If I didn't talk about this, it could be outside my 50.
但它肯定在我的前100名之内。
I it's in my top 100.
我对此非常确定。
I know that for sure.
我可能之前提过这个游戏,但我不太确定。
I I I might have talked about this still, but I'm not sure.
但我确实也很喜欢这个游戏。
But I do really like this game as well.
我同意。
I I agree.
好的。
Alright.
我的第23名其实是——我不确定它是不是我的第一名,但它的排名一直比这个高得多。
My number 23 was actually I'm not sure if it was my number one, but it's been a lot higher than this.
嗯嗯。
Mhmm.
而且我们有一阵子没玩了。
And we haven't played it for a while.
这也是原因之一。
That's part of it.
我觉得我们上一次玩是在几年前。
I think the last time we played it was a few years ago.
这个游戏叫《梅林》。
And this is called Merlin.
这是斯蒂芬·菲尔德与合作者迈克尔·赖内克设计的游戏,也是我有史以来第二喜欢的艺术家——丹尼斯·洛豪森的作品。
And this is a Stefan Feld game with co designer Michael Reinek, my second favorite artist of all time, Dennis Lohausen.
嗯,他和克莱芒·弗龙泽尔是同一类人。
Well, him and Clement Fronzer are the same boat.
简直让人无语。
Was like, come on.
但这是一款以亚瑟王为主题的游戏。
But this is a games with the theme of, like, King Arthur.
嗯。
Mhmm.
但基本上,你是在掷骰子,然后使用这个骰子。
But, basically, what you're doing is you're you're placing a you're taking a die.
你掷这些骰子,然后用点数来移动你的骑士。
You're rolling these dice, and you're using the die, you're gonna move your knight that many spaces.
所以这有点像掷骰移动类游戏。
So it's kind of a roll and move esque.
白色骰子是梅林骰子,梅林可以双向移动。
The white die is the Merlin die, and Merlin can move either way.
你的骑士必须顺时针移动。
Your knight has to move clockwise.
梅林可以双向移动。
Merlin can move either way.
你会落在某个格子上,并执行该格子对应的行动。
And you're gonna land on the space, and you're gonna take that action.
这是围绕着轮盘进行的,
It's around the Rondell,
也就是
which did
没这么说。
not say.
是的。
Yes.
你围绕这个轮盘移动,以获取轮盘外侧的格子。
You're moving around this Rondell to take spaces on the outside of Rondell.
你的目标是在这些不同地点进行一些小范围的控制。
And what you're trying to do is you're trying to do some little area control in these different locations.
你希望在这些不同地点排队,以便进行建设。
You're trying to get queued for these different locations so you can build.
如果你在看视频,我最喜欢棋盘上这部分,就是你试图获取护盾来防御攻击者。
My favorite part of the board here, if you're looking at the video, you're trying to get shields so you can defend the attackers.
你玩的是扩展版,还有其他可以做的事情。
You're playing with the expansion, there's other things that you can do.
比如,你试图收集其他类型的角色,因为我觉得这些卡牌会给你额外分数。
Like, there's other kinds of people that you're trying to collect because picks, I think, they're gonna give you extra points.
三联卡。
Triptics.
你还可以通过在特定位置拥有特定物品来完成目标卡得分。
And there's you can score goal cards for having certain stuff in certain places.
有太多事情在发生了。
Tons of stuff going on.
教这个游戏有点复杂,但如果有人想玩,而且已经会玩了,我不用再教,我非常乐意参与。
It's kind of a beast to teach, but it's definitely a game that if anybody would wanna play it and knows how to play it and I don't have to teach it, I would be down.
我不喜欢教这个游戏。
I don't like teaching it.
我真的很想和最近玩过的人一起玩,这样我就不用教了。
I've I've would love to play it with somebody who's played it recently so I don't have to teach it.
但,是的,这是一款很棒的游戏。
But, yeah, this is a great game.
如果你喜欢桌游,即使你不喜欢,这款游戏也未必感觉像一款典型的桌游。
If you if you like fell, even if you don't, this doesn't feel necessarily like a fell game.
所以我建议你试试看。
So I would say give it a try.
如果你喜欢老式的角色扮演和移动类游戏,也许你也会喜欢这款。
If you like old role and move games, maybe this will appeal to you too.
我不确定。
I don't know.
但这是我的第23名,梅林。
But that's my number 23, Merlin.
我不认为这能归类为角色扮演和移动类游戏,但你把它排在这么低的位置,实在太低估了。
I don't know that I would classify as a role and move game, but this is criminally low on your list.
我就是这么说的。
That's what I said.
它之前排名更高。
It's been higher.
低得离谱。
Criminally low.
我就是这么说的。
I I said that.
我会重新考虑的。
Well, it'll be revisited.
我就这么说吧。
I'll just say that.
我的第23名是另一款游戏,因为它刚发布,所以才上我的清单。
My number 23 is another game that's due to my list because it just came out.
我觉得它是在美国发布的。
It came out in America, I think.
好的。
Okay.
对。
Yeah.
那就是地狱之火。
And that's inferno.
所以这个游戏的主题类似于但丁的《地狱篇》,你逐渐穿过地狱的不同层级。
So this game has the theme of like Dante's inferno, where you're kind of going through the different circles of hell.
你正朝着灵魂深处移动,穿过一层层地狱,试图去
You are moving to souls downward, through the circles to try and, like
是的。
Yeah.
每个灵魂都希望待在它自己的正确位置。
Each soul wants to be in its own Right.
它最喜欢的层级。
Its favorite circle.
试着让他们安顿好,这其实不是他最喜欢的圈子。
Try to get them well, it's not really his favorite circle.
这正是游戏机制所体现的方式。
It's That's kinda how the gameplay rep represents it.
它体现了无论什么
It represents that whatever
这是他们该待的地方。
It's where they belong.
这是他们所属的类别。
It's the category of where they belong.
所以你是在把这些灵魂往下移动,就像它们在阻挡一样。
So you're moving moving these centers down like they're blocking.
我之前觉得困难的部分是
You're also the part that I had trouble with was
是工人放置机制吗?
The worker placement part?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我找到了。
I found it.
人们都不再为你模型上色了。
People quit painting your minis.
里面只有游戏的图片。
Just pictures of the game in there.
我们的模型一个都没有。
We don't have any minis on ours.
我觉得这是因为有几件不同的事情在发生。
I think because there's there's a couple different things that are happening.
我怎么找不到一张好图片。
Can't I find any good picture.
好的。
Okay.
很好。
Great.
这没什么帮助。
It's not very helpful.
但对。
But Yep.
但没错,根据你送入地狱的人,决定了你在棋盘顶部能采取的行动。
But, yeah, based on the the person that you're putting in hell determines the kind of action you can take at the top of the board.
所以当他们需要去哪里时,一旦你建立起这种连接,就会触发其他一些机制。
And so where and where they need to go when you kind of make that like connect that fires off some other things.
所以这其实是在努力实现这些小目标,某种程度上就像完成契约一样,针对这些小小灵魂。
So it's really trying to like meet these sort of mini goal, almost like contract fulfillment in a way, with these little souls.
我觉得这个主题很棒。
I think the theme is cool.
棋盘看起来好像很复杂,但其实并没有那么难。
It looks the board looks I think really kind of overwhelming, but it's it's really not.
一旦你玩过之后,我觉得它相当容易上手。
Once you play it, I thought it was pretty accessible.
同意。
Agreed.
我希望我们能多玩几次,因为我觉得它真的很好玩。
And I wish we'd play it more because I thought it was really fun.
不是每个人都会喜欢这个主题。
Not everyone's gonna love the theme.
但它更像是一个文学主题。
But it's like a literary theme.
没错。
It is.
这确实是一个文学主题,我非常喜欢,显然如此。
It is a literary theme which I really love, obviously.
所以我希望鼓励更多文学主题的作品,我认为如果这个作品能做得很好,它就能把文学主题转化为一个非常可操作的游戏,让你所做的事情与主题本身紧密契合。
So I I want to encourage more of the literary themes, and I think if this does it really well, it takes that literary theme and makes it into like a very actionable game that what you're doing makes sense, kind of with the theme itself.
我喜欢这种游戏。
And I love a game that does that.
我也觉得这个游戏的艺术风格非常酷。
I also think the artwork on this is really cool.
盒子封面和盒子本身都很棒。
And the box cover is The box is amazing.
太棒了。
Awesome.
让我看看我能不能点击
Let me see if I can click
那个。
on that.
我不了解
I don't know the
艺术家River Styx。
artist River Styx.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yeah.
那是船夫。
It's the boatman.
对。
Yeah.
太棒了。
That's amazing.
是的。
Yeah.
我超爱那种神话元素。
I I love, like, the mythology.
我喜欢文学主题。
I love literary theme.
我也觉得,就可采取的行动而言,这其实挺简单的,但选择方面,我不想说很棘手,但确实会变得很挑剔。
I also feel like this it's pretty simple as far as the actions you can take, but again, the choices, can be can be I don't wanna say tricky, but it it can get picky.
这正是我喜欢它的原因。
And that's just why I like it.
所以它是我排名第23的。
So it is my number 23.
希望它能获得更多播放量,但《Inferno》。
Hopefully, it'll hit more plays, but Inferno.
是的。
Yeah.
我不确定它在我列表里的位置。
I'm not sure where it is on mine.
如果它不在我的列表里,那就跟加里说的一样,是假新闻。
I really if it's not on my list, it's fake news like Gary said.
但我真的很喜欢这个游戏。
But I do really like this game.
我玩过几次。
I played it a couple times.
我唯一的真正抱怨是,游戏可能会拖得有点长,因为你要思考的东西太多了。
My only real complaint is it can go on a little bit long because it it has a lot of things that you're thinking about.
所以如果你打算正面玩,就要做好准备。
So if you're gonna play it forward, just be prepared.
它会花上一段时间,好吧。
It's gonna take a Alright.
我的第22名是最近性偏见的结果,因为去年我确实玩过几次。
My number 22 is part of the recency bias of my list because I have played this a couple times last year, actually.
它是Dei Vallgari Eloquentia。
And it's Dei Vallgari Eloquentia.
否则就是最土气的棕色游戏。
Otherwise, the brownest brown game.
是的。
Yes.
带有棕色或米色主题的曲目。
Tracks that have a brown or beige.
是的。
Yes.
这是你一生中玩过的最米色的游戏。
This is the most beige game you'll ever play in your life.
但这款游戏也基于语言,我认为它是试图将意大利语系统一起来。
But this is also based on, like, language, trying to unite the Italian languages together, I believe.
撰写手稿。
Writing manuscripts.
这正是你在游戏中所做的事情。
That's kinda what you're doing in the game.
你在撰写手稿。
You're writing you're you're writing manuscripts.
拉丁文。
Latin.
但你玩这个游戏的方式是,在你的回合中,你会拥有这些紫色行动盘。
But the way that you're playing this game is on your on your turn, you're gonna have these purple action discs.
你会前往不同的工人放置区域,每个区域需要消耗一定数量的行动盘。
And you're gonna be going to these different work worker placement spaces, and each space takes a certain number of action discs.
我觉得你有五个。
I think you have five.
如果你买下这个修道士或枢机主教,你可能会有六个,不管是什么。
You could have six if you buy the if you get this one monk or a cardinal, whatever.
我记不太清了。
I can't remember.
然后你要前往这些不同的地点。
And then you're trying to go to these different locations.
你要招募修女。
You're trying to recruit nuns.
你要招募红色方块和黑色方块。
You're trying to recruit red cubes and black cubes.
想不起来它们的名字了。
Can't remember what their names are.
还有修道院院长,是绿色的,我觉得。
And Abbesses, which are green, I think.
然后你用这些方块有几个目的。
And then you're using those cubes to for a couple reasons.
你试图从修士或红衣主教升级为红衣主教。
You're trying to upgrade from a cardinal or a monk to a cardinal.
游戏结束时,你拥有的方块越多,获得的教皇投票权就越多。
And then at the end of the game, the more cubes you have, the more votes that you're gonna get to be the pope.
你试图成为教皇,以获得大量分数。
And you're trying to be the pope to get a whole pile of points.
也许吧。
Maybe.
你不一定非得当教皇,但你可以当教皇。
You don't have to be the pope, but you could be the pope.
你正在通过收集这些不同的书籍来实现这一点。
You're And trying to do that through collecting these different books.
这些书籍中有一些集卡机制。
You have some set collection in these books.
还有一些轨道,你正在努力往上爬,争取达到最高点。
There's, these tracks that you're moving up to try to get up super high.
你正在试图收集这些额外分数,还有这条轨道,你正在写一首诗之类的。
You're trying to collect these extra points, and this one track where you're writing a poem or something.
我不确定。
I don't know.
如果你是第一个到达某些地点的玩家,你会获得一堆知识和分数,你正在努力提升你的知识轨道,因为这会让您的书籍获得更多的分数。
And you're, and you're getting if you're the first player to visit certain locations, you get a pile of knowledge and points, and you're trying to move your knowledge track up because it makes your butt your book worth more points.
很棒的游戏。
Fantastic game.
规则不太好。
The rules are not great.
看起来不太好,但游戏玩法非常有趣。
It doesn't look good, but the gameplay is a ton of fun.
这味道真难闻。
It's stinky.
就连棋盘上都有印刷错误,但我根本不在乎。
It even has a misprint on the board, and I don't even care.
但它真的太棒了。
But it it's so good.
我喜欢这个游戏的方方面面。
I love everything about this game.
玩起来特别有成就感。
It's super fulfilling.
很难教。
Hard teach.
另外,游戏时间可能会有点太长。
Also, it can go on a little bit too long.
但如果你喜欢米色和驼色,还有大量的方块和轨道,这款游戏你就一定要玩。
But if you like beige and tan and, lots of cubes, lots of tracks, this is the game you should play.
所以这是我的第22名,戴夫·沃加里,《Eloquentia》。
So that's my number 22, Dave Vogary, Eloquentia.
我很久没玩过这个游戏了。
I haven't played this for a long time.
我觉得我还挺喜欢的,但也没那么喜欢。
I think I like it, but not that much.
我不确定。
I don't know.
上一次我四人玩的时候,感觉特别棒。
Last time I played it at four, was so good.
你和谁一起玩的?
Who'd you play with?
不是我。
It wasn't me.
那是两年前的Nerdapalooza,去年我一个人玩过几次。
It was at Nerdapalooza two years ago, and I played it by myself a couple times last year.
哦,我想着那都是好久以前的事了。
Oh, I was like, that was long time ago.
是的。
Yeah.
但我确实玩过几次。
But I played it a couple times.
我们在Nerdapalooza之后玩过一次。
We played it once after Nerdplussia
几次。
a few
好几年前了。
years ago.
没错。
That's correct.
没错。
That's correct.
我不知道。
I don't know.
没关系。
It's okay.
我的22号既不是新的,也没有出现在任何列表上,因为杰森已经谈过这个了,我相信是这样。
My number 22 is not new nor is it new to any list because Jason has already talked about this, I do believe.
我觉得是的。
I think so.
是的。
Yes.
我很确定。
I'm pretty sure.
那是阿梅里戈。
That is Amerigo.
塞彭费尔德,带个噱头。
Seppenfeld with a gimmick.
这个游戏,正如杰森已经解释过的,你有一个立方体塔。
This game, as Jason already explained, you got this cube tower.
你把立方体扔进去,立方体就出来。
You throw cubes in, cubes come out.
只要立方体柱子出来,你就可以采取这些行动,其威力取决于最多立方体的数量。
You can take these actions as long as the cube pillar comes out, and it is at the power or the strength of the whatever the most cubes are.
我不明白我为什么这么喜欢这个。
I don't know why I like this so much.
因为它太棒了。
Because it's awesome.
我只是觉得有太多方式可以利用它。
I just think there's so many ways to work with it.
比如你可以获得一些特殊能力,让你能打破一些规则。
Like you can get these like special powers kind of that allow you to kind of break some of the rules.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
比如有些特殊能力允许你用一种颜色代替另一种颜色,或者可以双倍得分,某种特定的道具。
Like you can have ones that allow you like one color can be used in place of another color, or you can double score, you know, a certain type of good.
我喜欢这一点,因为我觉得这个游戏有多种获胜路径。
I like that because I think that there are multiple paths to victory with this.
不过,上一次我记得和迈克尔·科尼玩的时候,他把我们杀得片甲不留。
Although, last time I think I remember playing it was with Michael Corney and he slaughtered us like
他就是比我们更会玩游戏。
He's just a better gamer than we are.
没错。
He is.
他整个人都比我们厉害。
He just is a better human being in general.
但那还是非常有趣。
But it was still really fun.
关键在于,你总觉得大部分时候你都还有机会,每回合总有一些事情可以做。
That's the thing is I think you feel like for the most part that you're always in it, and there's always something to be doing on your turn.
还有海盗会出现,这也挺有趣的,又多了一件事可做。
There's also pirates that show up, and so that's fun too, something else to do.
总的来说,这是一款非常好的游戏。
Just all around, it's a very good game.
外观丑得不行。
Hideous to look at.
没戴夫·穆尔格雷丑。
It's not as hideous as Dave Mulgrey.
好吧。
Okay.
确实如此。
It's true.
如果那才是标准的话,那我跳过地上一根小树枝都没问题。
If if that's the bar, like I can jump over a stick on the ground.
但这确实是一款非常、非常好的游戏。
But it's just it's a really, really good game.
而且我觉得,一旦你弄明白了这种轮流机制,游戏就非常简单了。
And I don't think once you kind of know how that turn taking mechanism works, very simple to play.
嗯。
Mhmm.
所以我的23号,或者不是。
So my number 23 or no.
我的22号是美国。
My number 22 is America.
是的。
Yeah.
如果你还没玩过这个游戏,我建议你试试。
If you haven't played this, I would say do it.
它真的很好玩。
It's really good.
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Alright.
我的21号游戏是我们收藏了很久的一款游戏。
My number 21 is a game that we've had in the collection for a long time.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我不记得我们是什么时候买的了,但已经玩了11次。
I don't know when when we got it, but played it according to this 11 times.
这很多了。
That's a lot.
这是《米德加尔特的英雄》。
And this is champions of Midgard.
这是有扩展包或没有扩展包的版本。
And this is with or without the expansion.
我喜欢两种玩法,但我每次都会选择用扩展包来玩。
I like it both ways, but I'm gonna play with the expansion every time.
这是一款工人放置游戏,你需要派遣这些维京人前往世界各地,为对抗海怪、巨魔、亡灵,以及如果你使用扩展包的话,还有不同的山地民族做准备。
And this is a worker placement game where you're sending these Vikings off into the world to prepare for battle against sea monsters, trolls, draugrs, maybe different mountain people if you're using the expansion.
嗯。
Mhmm.
在扩展包中,如果他们战死,就会前往瓦尔哈拉,你会为他们获得一些酷炫的奖励。
And you're trying to, in the expansions, if they go and they die in battle, they go to Valhalla and you get cool things for them.
否则,你只是试图掷出特定数量的命中数来防御攻击,并用另一面盾牌抵挡怪物的进攻,诸如此类的机制。
Otherwise, you're just trying to roll certain number of hits to defend the attack and have another shield to defend the monster's attack, all that kind of thing.
所以你会获得分数。
So you get points.
所以你会获得分数。
So you get points.
你通过喂食怪物来获得分数。
You're feeding monsters to get points.
怪物之间有集卡机制。
There's set collections in the monsters.
有一个巨人需要你去战斗,如果没人去打它,每个人都会受到惩罚。
There's a troll that you have to fight, and if no one fights it, everybody gets something bad.
绝佳的游戏。
Fantastic game.
这本质上就是一个带有特殊角色来解决战斗的工人放置游戏。
It's literally just a worker placement game with some cool role to resolve combat kinda.
但所有基础机制都相当标准。
But all the bases are pretty standard.
赚钱、获取食物、获得武器,诸如此类的东西。
Get money, get food, get weapons, all that kind of stuff.
但你从船下派出的维京人就是骰子。
But the Vikings that you're sending out under the boats are the dice.
所以骰子代表你的维京人。
So the dice represent your Vikings.
你的小人应该是维京人的工具吧。
Your meeples are tools of the Vikings, I guess.
你的工人放置机制。
Your your worker placement.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
你是在棋盘上使用小人偶。
You're you're using little meeples on the board.
你的骰子才是真正参与战斗的,这很酷。
Your dice are the ones that actually fight, which is pretty cool.
我非常喜欢这个游戏。
I I like this game a lot.
我们大部分东西都有。
We have most things for it.
我觉得我们可能不是样样都有,但这是我最喜欢的工人放置游戏之一。
I don't think we have everything, but it's one of my favorite worker placement games.
这是我的21号冠军卡牌。
And that's my number 21 champions in beat card.
这个真的很好。
This one's really good.
它不在我的前50名列表里,但我一直很喜欢玩。
It's not in the top 50 on my list, but it's definitely one that I always like to play.
我也玩过很多次,所以每次它推出时,我都会说:哦,对了。
It's also one that I played enough that when it comes out, I'm like, oh, yeah.
我知道怎么玩这个。
I know how to play this.
快点。
Quick.
我不用每次都重新学。
I don't have to relearn it every time.
我确实不会。
I I don't.
有时候,对于我们玩过的游戏,即使我记得游戏本身,也可能记不清具体的玩法,因为我玩得没有其他一些游戏那么多。
And sometimes with the games that we played, even if I remember the game, I might not remember the gameplay well enough because I just haven't played it as much as some others.
但这个游戏确实非常好。
But this definitely is it's really good.
我们有这个游戏的玩家版图和瓦尔哈拉扩展包,这极大地提升了游戏的设置效率和上手便捷性,嗯。
We have the the game, player mat play mat for it and the Valhalla expansion, and that helps dramatically Mhmm.
在游戏设置和上手难度方面都很有帮助。
With setup, and ease of play.
我觉得对新手玩家来说,它可能看起来有点复杂,但如果你玩过一些游戏,这是一款很好的过渡型游戏,能帮你从轻度游戏进入中度复杂度的游戏,而且如果你能融入主题,会非常有趣。
I think it can look overwhelming to newer gamers, But if you've played some games, this is a nice like transitional game to a like a more of a mid weight game, and I it's really fun especially if you get into the theme.
是的。
Yeah.
不错。
It's good.
不错。
It's good.
不错的选择。
Good choice.
不是假新闻。
Not fake news.
我的第21名是唯一一次我会在我的任何榜单中提到这位设计师的名字。
My number 21 is the only time you will hear me say this particular designer's name in any of my lists.
我希望那不是,我不希望那是真的。
I wish that was well, I don't wish that was true.
对我而言不是这样。
That's not true for me.
确实不是。
It's not.
我的第21名是伦敦。
My number 21 is London.
这款游戏是由马蒂·华莱士设计的。
This is a game by Marty Wallace.
这外观根本谈不上好看,这还是说得客气了。
It is not a looker, and that's putting it mildly.
确实如此。
That's true.
这个确实不好看,但游戏本身非常棒。
This one's not this does not look good, but the game is so good.
游戏真的很好玩。
The game is so good.
其实这款游戏已经出了一个更新的版本。
There's actually a newer version of this game that came out.
这玩意儿太烂了。
It's crap.
别玩它。
Don't play it.
不行。
No.
你可能会喜欢,但如果你玩原版,我觉得那要好得多。
You might like it, but if you play the original, I think that's so much better.
是的。
Yeah.
你基本上是在构建一个布局,也就是你自己的伦敦,目的是赚钱、消除贫困,因为当你建设一个工业城市时,贫困是不可避免的,同时也会获得分数。
So you are building a tableau basically, your own London in order to get money, to get rid of poverty because when you're, you know, building up an industrial city, there's poverty is gonna happen, and points.
所以你在布局中出牌,每出一张牌,都必须用一张相同颜色的牌来支付费用。
And so you're playing cards in your tableau, and for every card you play, you have to be able to pay for it in a with a card of the same color.
你可以把你的布局建得尽可能大,但问题是它一旦变大就再也无法缩小了。
And you can make your tableau as big as you want, but the problem is it can never get smaller.
因此,你城市越大,产生的贫困就越多,而你必须缓解贫困,因为贫困会带来负分。
And so the bigger city you have, the bigger the bigger amount of poverty is generated, which you have to mitigate because poverty is negative points.
所以这简直是一个绝佳的谜题:我该把规模扩张到多大?
So this is just such a great puzzle of like how big should I go?
哪些不同的建筑能帮助抵消部分贫困,从而给我带来分数、金钱和其他所需资源?
What different buildings gonna help counteract some of the poverty in order to give me points and money and things I need?
你需要钱,因为你还要放置一些我不知道该怎么称呼的东西。
You need money in this because you are also, placing I don't know what you call them.
比如
Like
是的,没错。
like yeah.
城市。
City.
你正在建造伦敦的城市或区域、聚居地。
You're building cities or areas in London, settlements.
我不
I don't
知道。
know.
对。
Yeah.
我不知道那到底是什么。
I don't know what whatever it is.
你在伦敦的不同区域放置标记,以此获得另一种得分方式,但你需要为此付费。
You're putting your marker on these different areas in London to give you like, there's another way to score points, and you have to pay for those.
抽牌,你可以消除污染之类的东西
Draw card, you can get rid of pollution and all that kind
之类的。
of stuff.
是的。
Yes.
所以它确实有助于缓解你牌阵中的一些问题,同时还能提供额外的分数。
So it really it does help kind of offset some things that are happening in your tableau as well, and it's another points generator.
再次强调,你每回合所做的就是抽牌和出牌。
That again, all you do on your turn is you take cards and you play cards.
然后你为这些牌付费,放置它们,或者发展你的城市。
And you pay for those cards and you put or you can run your city.
而且你会去贷款。
And you're gonna take loans.
你看那个人。
Like, look at that guy.
他有两笔贷款。
He's got two loans.
哦,你可以贷款。
Oh, you can take loans.
所以这是马蒂·华莱士的某种设定。
So that's some Marty Wallace thing.
但你不必贷款。
And you don't have to take loans.
但不,
But you No.
你必须贷款
You have to take
一笔贷款。
a loan.
很可能要。
Probably will.
你会去贷款的。
You're gonna take a loan.
因为很难弄到钱。
Because it's so hard to get money.
尽管它丑得要命,但我觉得特别有趣。
Even though it's ugly as sin, it is, I think, so fun.
这就像一个我很喜欢解的谜题。
It's just a great, like, puzzle that I like to solve.
我可能喜欢玩它,是因为我觉得自己很擅长。
And I probably like to play it because I feel like I'm pretty good at it.
但我认为其他人玩起来也很开心。
But I think other people have fun too.
所以是语言21,伦敦。
So language 21, London.
这并不奇怪。
It should be no surprise.
我稍后会谈到这个。
I'm gonna talk about this later.
真的吗?
Really?
有一点点。
A little
剧透一点点。
bit of spoilers.
我
I
说实话,我对这个印象深刻。
like, I'm impressed by that, actually.
通常来说,它在我心中的排名要比你高得多。
Normally, it's way higher in my list than yours.
不。
Nope.
这次不是。
Not this time.
好吧。
Alright.
我的第20名其实是一款我们有一阵子没玩过的游戏,但至少几年前我们玩过。
Mine number 20 is actually a game we haven't played for a minute, but we played it, you know, a couple years ago at least.
但其实玩得挺多的,
But and quite a lot, actually,
有一段时间。
for a while.
而且很多。
And a lot.
这个叫Hedara。
And this is called Hedara.
这基本上是个选牌游戏。
And this is basically, like, a drafting game kinda.
每个人都在选牌。
Everybody's drafting cards.
你每回合会从这些位置各抽两张牌。
You're drawing two cards from each of these locations on your turn.
中间有一些小动物,你要从那里拿牌。
There's little, animals in the middle, and that's where you're gonna take your cards from it.
因为每个人都会同时进行。
Because everybody's gonna do it at the same time.
你有自己的位置来拿牌。
You have your own place that you're taking from.
然后你要么买一张牌,要么弃掉一张牌。
And then you're gonna either buy a card or discard a card.
买一张卡,或者卖掉换钱。
Buy a card or sell it for money.
然后你拿另一张卡,把它放到对应颜色的弃牌堆上。
And then you're gonna take the other card, you're gonna put it on the discard pile of that color.
接着你会进入其他几个阶段。
Then you're gonna go through some other phases.
你会获得一些收入,做其他事情,购买一些雕像。
You're gonna collect some income, do some other things, buy some statues.
然后第二阶段,你可以查看任何弃牌堆的顶部卡片,如果需要的话可以买下,或者卖掉换钱。
And then the second phase, you're going to go through the discard piles of any of them and buy the top card if you want to or sell it for money.
然后你会获得一些收入。
And then you're gonna get some income.
你会做一些事情。
You're gonna do something.
你得喂养你的人民。
You gotta feed your people.
所有绿色卡牌,你都需要用绿色食物来支付。
All the green cards you all the cards you gotta pay with green food.
你会在大约三到四轮内重复进行所有这些步骤。
And you're gonna do all that over, like, I think, three or four rounds.
还有军事征服,你可以征服不同的地点,以获得轨道上的额外移动机会。
And there's military conquest where you can conquer these different locations to get extra movement on tracks.
你基本上是在轨道上向上移动。
You're basically moving up on tracks.
收集卡牌、在轨道上前进,我都喜欢。
Collecting cards are moving up on tracks, and I love it.
这有点简化了,但这个游戏确实挺简单的。
That was kind of an oversimplification, but it's a pretty simple game, really.
我已经谈过这个了。
I did already talk about it.
所以,呃,
So Oh,
好的。
okay.
凯特已经谈过了。
And Kate already talked about it.
就是这样。
So there you go.
如果你喜欢欧洲风格游戏、七座奇迹这类游戏,不妨试试这个,它比七座奇迹更好,而且非常出色。
If you like Euros, you like Seven Wonders, you like stuff like that, give this one a shot because it's better than Seven Wonders, and it's super good.
所以这是我排名第20的游戏——哈达尔。
So that's my number 20, Hadar.
是的。
Yep.
太棒了。
So good.
我排名第20的游戏是一款真正需要更多上桌机会的作品,因为它正逐渐从我的记忆中淡去,但我还记得的那些部分,我真的非常喜欢。
My number 20 is a game that really needs to make it to the table more because it is starting to fade from my memory, but the parts that I remember, I just really love.
那就是《牛顿》。
And that is Newton.
所以《牛顿》有我儿子克莱门斯·弗朗茨的设计。
So Newton has my boy Clemens Franz Art.
你知道我对克莱门斯·弗朗茨有多看重吧。
So you know how how closely and tightly I feel about Clemens Franz.
但这款游戏也由一些意大利设计师参与设计。
But this is also designed by some of the Italians.
所以在《牛顿》里,你做了很多有趣的事情。
So you are doing all these interesting things at Newton.
你有一个玩家版图,上面会发生各种事情。
So you kinda you got a player board, and things are happening on there.
你会添加书籍,这些书会协同作用,帮你达成各种奖励,我特别喜欢这部分。
You're like adding books, and those are like working together to like hit these bonuses, and I really love that part.
书籍系统是我最喜爱的机制之一,排列它们很有趣,而你也得想办法获取这些书。
The book part is one of my favorite things like arranging them, and so you have to also, you know, get the books.
所以规划轮流机制,你们从卡牌中选择,这我觉得非常有趣。
So working that out, how you take turns, think it's so fascinating because you're choosing from cards.
这些卡牌代表你的行动,但你可以获得新卡牌,然后选择哪些卡牌想要退役。
The cards are your actions, but you can get new cards, and then you choose which cards like you want to kind of retire.
是的。
Yeah.
每一轮你都必须退役一张卡牌。
Every round you have to retire one of those.
三年一轮。
Three year round.
所以,即使你们一开始拥有相同的行动卡,最终也可能拥有不同的行动。
And so, like, you can end up with different actions than somebody else even though you all start with the same actions.
还有一个部分是你在这张地图上移动,前往不同的城市,体验那里发生的各种事件。
There's also a part where you're moving around on this map, kind of going to these different cities, different things that are happening there.
你还会把学者沿着学者轨道推进,这能让你获得不同的奖励、新卡牌以及其他好处。
You're also taking these scholars up the scholar track, which is allowing you to get different bonuses, get different cards, other things.
有很多——我不想说是像小游戏那样协同运作,而是指你可以在不同地方做不同的事情。
Lots of I don't wanna say like mini games working together, but different places that you can do different things.
所以我真的很喜欢这一点,因为它允许多种获胜途径。
So I I really like that because it allows multiple paths to victory.
因为对我来说,我非常喜欢钻研书籍轨道,那里有获取积分的方法。
Because maybe like, for me, I love working that book track, and there's ways to get points to that.
你知道,贾森喜欢到处走访这些城市并做那些事,那里也有很多奖励以及你可以利用的方式。
You know, Jason loves going around to all these cities and doing that, and there's lots of bonuses there too and ways that you can capitalize on that.
我就是喜欢游戏能实现这种效果,所有不同的方式都依然有意义、有趣且作为策略是可行的。
I just like when a game allows that to happen and that all the different ways are still meaningful and interesting and viable as a strategy.
所以我真的很喜欢牛顿,我们今年需要再玩一次。
So I really like Newton, and we need to play it again this year.
所以我的第20名,牛顿。
So my number 20, Newton.
是的。
Yeah.
不记得它在哪里了,或者我有没有提到过。
Don't remember where it is or if I've talked about it.
但我以为你
But You I thought you
我对这个游戏记不太清了。
I can't remember much about this game.
我们已经很久没玩过了。
It's been so long since we played it.
我得重新学习一下。
I have to relearn it.
而且,是的,我很喜欢它。
And, yeah, I love it.
我只是不知道。
I just I don't know.
一想到要重新学习,就让我
Just thinking about relearning, it makes me
不。
No.
会没事的。
It'll be fine.
今年我们就这么干。
That's what we're gonna do this year.
我确实想这么做。
I do wanna do that.
我真的想。
I really do.
我的19号游戏是我玩过很多次的游戏。
My number 19 is a game that I've played a ton of times.
看这个。
Look at that.
如果你在看视频,这个游戏已经玩了21次。
If you're looking at the video, 21 plays of this thing.
哦,这太多了。
Oh, that's a lot.
这确实很多。
That is a lot.
这是《重返黑暗塔》。
And this is Return to Dark Tower.
这是一款我本来可能不该喜欢的游戏,但我真的很爱它。
This is a game that I didn't I really probably shouldn't like, but I love it.
你本来不想的。
You didn't want to.
我也不想喜欢它。
And I didn't wanna like it.
我真的不想。
I didn't.
但老天,这款游戏包含了我所爱的一切。
But, man, this game has everything in it that I love.
它有一个 gimmick,也就是所谓的黑暗之塔。
It has a gimmick, which is also known as the dark tower.
这是一款合作游戏,而我其实并不太喜欢合作游戏。
And you it's it's a co op game, which I don't really love.
但这款游戏的机制是:在你的回合中,你可以进行若干行动。
But the way this one works is on your turn, you have so many you have some actions that you can do.
你需要在这块版图上移动。
And you're moving around this board.
你的目标是清理这些建筑,驱散建筑中的骷髅群。
And what you're trying to do is you're trying to clean these building, cleanse these buildings of cast of skulls.
嗯。
Mhmm.
因为如果骷髅太多,这些建筑就会被摧毁。
Because if they get too many skulls, the building will get destroyed.
你还要完成每个月出现的不同任务,而一个月相当于一局游戏的回合。
You're also trying to defeat these different quests that show up every month, and a month is like a game round.
回合数可能因玩家数量而异,但这就是一回合游戏。
It could be it's a different amount of turns based on players, but it's a game round.
有一个同伴任务。
There's a companion quest.
有一个对手任务。
There's a an adversary quest.
如果你完成同伴任务,你会获得一个伙伴。
If you do the companion quest, you get a buddy.
如果你不完成对手任务,就会有坏事发生。
If you do the don't do the adversary quest, bad things happen to you.
更多的坏事。
More bad things.
在你回合结束时,所有行动完成后,你会拿一个头骨,把它放在塔顶,这时混乱就会爆发。
And then at the end of your turn, when you're all that said and done, you're gonna take a skull and you're gonna drop it in the top of the tower, and that's when chaos breaks out.
有时候塔会向你吐出一堆头骨。
Sometimes the tower will spit a bunch of skulls out of you.
有时候,塔会移除这些封印,让你面前出现一些图标,使某些事物花费更多金钱。
Sometimes it will take these seals off that gives you, like, icons in front of you that make things cost more money.
有时候,塔会旋转起来。
Sometimes the tower will spin around.
如果里面有很多骷髅,它旋转时就会把骷髅四处弹射。
And if there's, skulls in there, it spins and just shoots skulls everywhere.
而你的目标是击败主要的反派角色。
And you're trying to defeat the main bad guy.
这个游戏有两个阶段。
There's two phases.
你必须完成初始任务,把反派角色带到棋盘上,嗯。
You gotta compete the initial quest to bring the bad guy onto the board Mhmm.
这需要几个月的时间,或者在我这里,是所有的月份。
Which takes a couple months, or in my case, all the months.
然后你需要把反派角色放到棋盘上,并应对一系列卡牌挑战。
And then you're trying to get the bad guy on the board, and then you have to defeat us a number of cards challenges.
基本上,必须由一个人击败全部五个挑战才能打败坏蛋。
Basically, one person has to defeat all five of these challenges to defeat the bad guy.
天啊,我超爱这个游戏的方方面面。
And, man, I I love everything about this.
这是一场很长的游戏。
It's a long game.
是的。
Mhmm.
这正是我唯一不喜欢的地方。
Which is the only thing that I really don't like about it.
如果是四人游戏,大概要玩三到四个小时。
It's probably three or four hours if you're playing a four player three or four player game.
但玩起来特别有成就感。
But it's super satisfying.
非常有趣。
It's a ton of fun.
它有一个很棒的创意。
It's got a great gimmick.
摆在桌上看起来非常棒。
Looks amazing on the table.
应用程序运行得非常好,我和它玩得很开心。
The app worked really well, and I just have fun with it.
而且我什么配件都齐全。
And I have everything for it.
虽然我本不该喜欢合作类的魔法地牢爬行游戏,但我就是爱死它了。
So not it's a lot of things that I shouldn't like co op, the magic dungeon crawls, but I love everything about it.
所以我的第19名是《重返黑暗塔》。
So my number 19, return to dark tower.
这又是凯蒂对了的另一个例子。
This is yet another game, another instance of when Katie was right.
我知道杰森会喜欢某个东西,就让他试了试。
I knew that Jason would like something and made him try it.
凯蒂经常是对的。
Katie's right a lot.
确实如此。
It's true.
别告诉她。
Don't tell her that.
请再说一遍。
Please repeat that.
别告诉她。
Don't tell her that.
我原以为那个声音会一遍又一遍地重复下去。
I thought that that sound might repeat over and over and over and over again.
是的。
Yeah.
这个游戏很不错。
This game is good.
它不在我的前50名之内。
It's not on my top 50.
我确实喜欢它。
I I do enjoy it.
我知道它很长,但有几次我们玩的时候,和一些可能并不喜欢游戏或不太擅长大型复杂游戏的人一起玩。
And I know it's long, but a couple of times when we played it, and we played with people that maybe even don't love games or like big bigger heavier games.
他们真的很享受,因为你能沉浸在游戏中,听到塔发出的声音。
They really enjoy this because you get into the theme, you're hearing the tower make noise.
其实它也不算特别重。
It's actually not super heavy either.
说实话。
Honestly.
对。
Right.
它真的很
It's really
不是。
not.
你每次行动只能做两个部分,就这么多了。
You can only do like you have like two parts to an action that you can do, and and that's pretty much it.
对。
Yep.
所以,如何规划你的行动以及如何与团队配合是最难的部分,但我觉得,由于这个游戏的独特机制和外观设计,它对新手玩家非常友好。
So deciding how you're gonna take that and how it works with the group is is the hardest part, but I think that because of the gimmick possibly and and the way it looks, it is really accessible to newer players.
即使游戏时间很长,他们也会喜欢,因为你心里会想:我一定要打败它。
And they enjoy it even if it is long because you're like, I wanna I wanna defeat this.
简直就像你已经投入进去了。
Like, it's almost like You're invested.
是的。
Yeah.
就像《指环王》那个游戏,另一个合作类游戏,你本该讨厌它,却不会。
Like the Lord of the Rings one, which is another cooperative game that you should hate but don't.
对。
Right.
我非常喜欢这个游戏。
I love that game.
因为你会想,是的,我们想打败这个大反派。
Because you're like, yeah, we wanna beat this big bad.
就像这种正义战胜邪恶的理念,人们真的会认同。
Like it's like this idea of like good overcoming evil and like people really buy into that.
所以确实是这样。
So it's yeah.
它真的很棒。
It's really good.
我的第19号游戏是我从一开始就大力推荐的,我记得它当初也是通过众筹发起的。
My number 19 is a game that I've championed I feel like from the beginning when it was was it this was a Kickstarter too.
嗯,他所有的游戏都算是众筹,因为他就是蒂姆一个人在做。
Well, all of his are kinda crowdfunding because he's just Tim by himself.
但第一次玩的时候,我就觉得,这是一款我们必须拥有的游戏,那种着迷的感觉。
But the first time, I was like, this is a game we have to have, and that is obsession.
我不太想说我对‘着迷’本身着迷,但这游戏真的太棒了。
Don't wanna say I'm obsessed with obsession, but it's so good.
所以这就像那种桌游,或者像《唐顿庄园》那样。
So this is like down there with the board game, or like upstairs downstairs.
它是一款很棒且非常简单的游戏。
It just is this great and also very simple game.
它确实很简单。
It really is simple.
它就是很简单。
It is simple.
我觉得当你看到外面所有那些游戏时,第一次玩的人会说:哇,这内容也太多了吧。
And I think when you see everything out there, first time people play it, they're like, woah, this is so much.
但你实际上只需要管理你的庄园。
But all you do is you have you have your estate.
所以你拥有一些庄园头衔,因为你正试图通过你的庄园,一步步重新赚回金钱和贵族地位,哦,还有什么?
So you've got a few estate titles because you are trying to take your estate and work back your way back up into money and aristocracy and and oh, what's?
声誉。
Reputation.
声誉。
Reputation.
我当时就想,这真是个循环。
I was like, it goes around.
你通过手里的几张宾客卡片来实现这一点,然后在你的庄园里举办某种活动。
So you do that by you have handful of guests that are cards, and you're gonna put on some kind of event at your site.
每个活动都需要宾客,所以你要出牌来参与,而每位宾客又需要某种仆人来协助他们。
Each event requires guests, so you play cards to go to that, and then each guest requires some kind of servant to help them out.
也许吧。
Maybe.
也许吧。
Maybe.
大多数都是。
Most of them.
大多数确实如此,但活动本身有时也需要你安排特定类型的仆人到场服务。
Most of them do, but also the event itself sometimes would require you to have certain kinds of servants working there.
所以你可能需要一名男仆。
So you might need a footman.
你可能还需要一名女仆。
You might need, a ladies maid.
所有这些类型的服务人员。
All those kinds of things.
所以你也要有这些工作人员。
And so you have those workers also.
你必须拥有这些工作人员,因为你可能需要临时雇佣一些,如果你没有的话。
You have to have those workers because you might need to hire some if you don't have them.
而且工作人员也会感到疲惫。
And also workers become tired.
他们已经被使用过了。
They've been used.
他们回到休息区,最终准备好再次出来帮忙。
They go back to the quarters, eventually get ready to come back out and help again.
我的意思是,就是这样。
I mean, that's it.
你选择一个活动,把人安排上去,给他们小木片,然后把所有分数减半。
You pick an event and you put the people at it and you give them the little meeples and then you score everything in half.
就像这样,你不断重复这个过程。
Like and you just keep doing that.
是的。
Yep.
所以你在积累声誉。
So you're gaining reputation.
你在赚钱。
You're gaining money.
有一些棘手的小客人会给你扣分。
There are some, like, tricky little guests that can give you negative points.
他们通常是美国人,烦人的美国人。
They're usually Americans, pesky Americans.
但他们往往会给你很多钱。
But they tend to give you a lot of money.
是的。
Yeah.
游戏过程中很棒,但到结尾就糟糕了。
Amazing during the game, bad at the end of the game.
没错。
Right.
所以你可以从你的客人那里获得分数。
And so there you can get points from your guests.
你可以从你的活动中获得分数。
You can get points from your events.
你可以通过满足这些不同目标来获得分数,这些目标是那些你试图吸引到你的庄园并最终与之结婚的贵族孩子所期待的,这样你就能得到他们的钱,这很重要,只要你满足他们的一些需求。
You can get points by meeting these different goals that the fair child who you're trying to woo into your your estate, and eventually marry one of them so that you get their money, which is important, by meeting some of the things that they're looking for.
而且他们还会给你加分。
And that they're gonna also give you points.
抱歉。
Sorry.
所以这个想法其实非常简单。
So the idea is really very simple.
比如,我该如何改善我的庄园,吸引更好的客人来获得更多分数?
Like, how am I going to make my estate better and get better guests to get more points?
但你真的可以完全投入角色。
But you can really get into character.
每个你接待的客人都有一些小细节。
There's little facts on every, like guest that you have.
有些事件看起来相当轰动,或者非常有趣。
Some of the events like are seem kind of scandalous or they're really funny.
我觉得你越沉浸在这个主题里,我就越喜欢这个游戏。
I I think the more you get into that theme, the more I should love this game.
但我们也有了上下楼扩展包,增加了厨师和一个
But also we have the upstairs downstairs expansion which adds a cook and like a
叫帮手。
Call Useful man.
叫男仆。
Call boy.
还有一个。
There's another one too.
忘了。
Forget.
是的。
Yeah.
我也忘了。
I forget.
但我认为这个扩展非常好,尤其是那个厨师。
But that I think that expansion I think is really really good, especially the cook.
我觉得厨师在帮你完成棋盘上的各种事情时非常有帮助。
Like I think the cook has a great, is a great help for doing different things on your board.
我不认为很多人玩过这个游戏,可能是因为它的印刷量很小,但它的实际重量远没有看起来那么重。
I don't think a lot of people played this maybe because it is done in, like, small print runs, but it really isn't as heavy as it looks.
BGG 上的重量评分是 3.1。
It's like weight on BGG is 3.1.
为什么?
Why?
可能只是因为它看起来应该有那么重。
It's probably just because it looks like it should be weighted at that.
或者人们太蠢了。
Or people are stupid.
我的意思是,这真是个糟糕的评价。
I mean, that's terrible sight.
人们都很蠢,我不知道。
People are stupid and they I don't know.
这并不难。
It's not that hard.
我的意思是,是的,你确实需要做出一些关键决策才能有竞争力,但即使你不太清楚自己表现如何,也要等到最后才能知道。
I mean, yes, you're gonna have to make some key decisions in order to like be competitive, but even if you you don't really know how well you're sort of doing until the end.
所以我觉得你总觉得自己还在比赛中。
So I feel like you always feel like you're in it.
总有很多事情可做。
There's always things to do.
主题很棒。
The theme is great.
我痴迷于痴迷。
I'm obsessed with obsession.
所以它是我排名第19的游戏。
So it's my number 19.
我的第18名是一款我们几乎什么都有了的游戏。
My number 18 is a game that we have almost everything for.
我觉得你提到过这个。
I think you talked about this.
我提过。
I did.
我提过。
I did.
那就是Everdell。
And that's Everdell.
这是一款有点可爱的工人放置游戏,但比表面看起来要更深一些。
This is a little cute worker placement game that's a little bit deeper than it seems.
这款游戏的难度评分是多少?
What's this rated at weight wise?
2.83。
Two eighty three.
是的。
Yeah.
不是真的。
Not really.
但这是一款工人放置游戏,你派你的小工人到森林里收集石头、浆果之类的资源。
But this is a worker placement game where you're sending your little workers out to the forest collecting, like, stones and berries and all that kind of thing as dicks.
你还要利用这些资源来构建卡牌,组成你个人的牌阵,这些卡牌可以提供分数,或让你获得其他类型的资源。
And you're also trying to use those those those resources to build cards into your personal tableau, which could give you points, let you get other kinds of resources.
根据卡牌类型,它们可能在特定季节触发效果。
They may fire off at certain seasons depending on the type of card.
你需要在四个不同的季节内完成所有这些操作,而且你的牌阵最多只能有16张卡牌左右。
And you're trying to do all this over four different seasons, and you can only have, like, I think, 16 cards in your tableau or something like that.
你只是尽力争取获得最多的分数。
And you're just trying to do the best you can for the most points.
这游戏美极了。
It's gorgeous.
卡片非常多,还有很多可爱的小动物。
There's a ton of cards, ton of cute animals.
确实如此。
That's true.
而且说实话,如果这款游戏不是这么庞大,我觉得我们圈子里的人会更愿意玩,因为它实际上并没有看起来那么难。
And it's a it's a pretty honestly, if it wasn't so big, I think people would not would play wanna play this more in our group because it's it's not really as hard as it seems.
是的。
Yeah.
但有时候生产机制可能会对某些事情造成阻碍。
But sometimes the production can put some hindrance on some things like that.
所以我的第18名,绝佳的工人放置游戏——Everdell。
So my number 18, fantastic worker placement game, Everdell.
对。
Yeah.
它太棒了,而且特别可爱。
It's so good and so cute.
我的第18号游戏,它触及了一个让我无比心动的主题。
My number 18, it just hits a theme that's so close to my heart.
它不是亚洲风格的,但很接近。
It's not Asian, but it's close.
它很有文学性。
It's literary.
然后它还跟莎士比亚有关。
And then it's Shakespeare.
天哪。
Oh my gosh.
封面并没有给它加分。
The cover isn't doing it any favors.
确实没有。
It is not.
我不确定。
I don't know.
这也不算糟糕,就是真的太棕了。
It's not terrible, but it's just real brown.
这是一款德国桌游。
It's a euro game.
在德国桌游有色彩之前。
Before euro games had color.
我想是吧。
I guess.
其实我觉得这游戏不差,但在这个游戏里,你是在上演莎士比亚的戏剧。
I actually don't think it's bad, but so in this game, you are putting on Shakespearean plays.
所以你有演员。
So you've got actors.
你得给他们准备服装。
You have to costume them.
你还要搭建布景。
You are, building set pieces.
你需要服装师和布景设计师。
You need then costumers and set designers.
演员本身,你还需要一些可能帮助你融资的人。
Actors themselves, you're going to need people that maybe help you finance.
你可以让女王前来。
You can have the queen come.
为了做到这些,你实际上是在进行盲拍,以决定你能使用多少个标记。
And in order to do those things, you are kind of you're doing some blind bidding to see how many markers that you you can use.
但我觉得这是一个非常有趣的机制,因为你使用的标记越多,基本上就是放置了越多的工人,你的下一个回合就必须让这些放置区域休息。
But was which I think is a really interesting mechanic because then as many markers as you use, so basically, put worker placement, as many as you place, that many of your placement areas have to rest on your next turn.
所以这种平衡非常棒。
So that balance is really great.
你出价越少,你就能越早行动。
The less that you bid, this you get to go sooner.
所以你或许能抢到一个受欢迎的演员、布景道具或其他东西,因为你需要让它们以特定的数量移动。
So maybe you can get, a coveted actor or set piece or whatever because there are you need to kind of have them move in certain numbers.
你只能选择某些特定的,比如金块需要非常特定的
You can only take certain ones like gold pieces require, a very specific
是的
Yeah.
一位珠宝商。
A jeweler Jeweler.
让你开始吧。
Let you get going.
对。
Yeah.
还有一个名为《幕后》的扩展包,你可以使用那些没有竞标到的道具,在边板上进行一些辅助操作,虽然效果较弱,但依然有用,我觉得这让整个游戏体验非常满足。
Then there's also an expansion called Backstage where you can use the pieces that you don't bid with, to do a little something on the sideboard, like a less powerful action, but still something, which I think makes everything feels very satisfying.
我很喜欢这个主题。
I love the theme.
还有各种轨道。
There are tracks also.
我其实觉得卡片上的插画很棒,因为
I actually think the artwork on the cards is great because
盒子内部看起来很不错。
Inside the box looks good.
盒子外面嘛,喜欢就拿,不喜欢就算了。
Outside the box, take it or leave it.
我觉得还行。
I think it's fine.
但是
But
我超爱看这些不同的角色,以及他们如何从戏剧中呈现出来。
I I love looking at the different characters and the way they portrayed them from the plays.
这真的很好,而且我们有一阵子没玩了,我真的很想再把它拿出来玩。
It's it's just really good, and one that we haven't played for a while, and I really wanna get it back out.
所以我的第18名是:莎士比亚。
So my number 18, Shakespeare.
好的。
Alright.
我的第17名以前要高得多。
My number 17 used to be much higher.
我不记得它是不是我曾经的第一名。
I don't know if it was my ever my number one.
可能是。
It might have been.
我想不起来了。
I can't remember.
我连昨天的事都想不起来了。
I can't remember yesterday.
很接近。
It was close.
但那是马可·波罗的旅行。
But But that is the voyages of Marco Polo.
这是一款工人放置类游戏。
And this is a worker placement game.
但在这个游戏中,你的工人是骰子,你需要把骰子派往不同地点,以获取各种资源。
But in this one, your workers are dice, and you are sending the dice out to different locations and trying to get different resources.
你正在努力完成合约。
You're trying to fulfill contracts.
获取分数的一个重要方式是让你的探险家在这张地图上移动,到达特定地点建立贸易站。
You're trying to a big way to score points is you're trying to move your explorer across this map to hit certain locations to set up trading posts.
嗯。
Mhmm.
如果你能一路到达北京,据说会根据剩余的资源获得一些游戏分数。
If you make it all the way to, I think, Beijing, you get some in game points for the resources that are left over.
否则,你就得不到这些分数。
Otherwise, you don't get any of that.
你还需要管理所有这些行动。
And you're trying to manage all those actions.
我觉得你有六个骰子。
I think you have six dice.
我觉得是五个骰子,如果买额外的可能会更多。
I think five dice, possibly more if you buy some extras.
但你是在五轮内完成所有这些操作。
But you're doing all this over five rounds.
另一个有趣的地方是,如果有人去了你想去的位置,你可以占据那个位置,但得支付一笔税,金额是他们的点数减去你的点数,或者反过来。
And another interesting thing is if somebody goes to a space that you wanna go to, you can go on top of them, but you gotta pay, like, a tax based on their value minus yours or vice versa.
有一个扩展包包含了这些极其强大的玩家能力。
There's, an expansion that has these player powers that are just insane.
每个能力都超棒。
Every power is amazing.
它们从各个方面打破了游戏平衡。
They break the game in every way.
如果凯蒂有某个能力,我一定想要她的能力。
If Katie has a power, I want her power.
如果我有技能,她就想要我的技能。
If I have a power, she wants my power.
这个游戏的方方面面都太棒了。
Everything about this game is so good.
我超爱它。
I love it.
如果我多玩几次,评分可能会更高。
It'd probably be higher if I played it more.
我是在桌游竞技场玩的。
It's I played it on board game arena.
那样玩我没那么喜欢。
I didn't like it as much, that way.
因为我觉得我看不清整个棋盘。
Because, like, I couldn't I felt like I was I couldn't see all the board.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
所以如果我更多地在现实生活中玩这个游戏,我的排名可能会更高。
So if I played this in real life more, I'd probably be up higher.
这并不影响它是一款优秀游戏的事实。
Doesn't change the fact that it's a great game.
它是第17名。
It's number 17.
但没错,这是一款扎实的游戏。
But, yeah, solid game.
如果你还没试过,去玩一下吧。
If you haven't tried it, check it out.
我的第17名是《马可·波罗的旅程》。
My number 17, Voyages of Marco Polo.
我觉得我更喜欢一点点。
I like that a little bit more, I think.
我的第17名是一款主题很有趣的游戏,每次玩我都笑得很开心。
My number 17 is a game that the theme is funny and every time I play it, I laugh a lot.
这就是比利时啤酒赛跑。
And that is the Belgian Beers race.
他们推出了什么比利时啤酒骰子之类的东西。
They came out with like the Belgian Beers dice or something.
我们不谈这个。
We don't talk about that.
它就像布鲁诺一样。
It's like it's like Bruno.
这真的不太好。
It's really not good.
别玩,别玩。
It's don't don't.
就别了。
Just don't.
它本可以不错,但规则太差了。
It could be good, but the rules are terrible.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。