本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
WBUR 播客,波士顿。
WBUR Podcasts, Boston.
本集《Circle Round》于2026年3月14日在俄亥俄州克利夫兰的克利夫兰艺术博物馆加特纳礼堂现场录制。
This circle round episode was recorded live at the Cleveland Museum of Art's Gartner Auditorium in Cleveland, Ohio on 03/14/2026.
您可以在我们的网站 wbur.org/circleround 上收听所有现场录制的《Circle Round》节目,并了解我们的图画书、周边商品、通讯简报和 Circle Round 俱乐部。
You can hear all of our live circle round episodes and learn more about our picture books, merch, newsletter, and circle round club on our website, wbur.org/circleround.
对你来说,友谊意味着什么?
What does friendship mean to you?
是意味着有个人可以分享秘密,还是分享一个双层冰淇淋甜筒?
Does it mean having someone to share secrets with or a double decker ice cream cone?
也许友谊意味着有个人可以一起玩耍、欢笑,或者在你情绪低落时给予你支持。
Maybe it means having someone to play and laugh with or someone to lift you up when you're feeling down.
我们即将认识两位农民,他们曾是永远的朋友,直到一场意外事件让他们的友谊面临危机。
We're about to meet two farmers who have been friends forever until an unexpected occurrence puts their friendship on the rocks.
我是丽贝卡·谢尔,欢迎收听在俄亥俄州克利夫兰艺术博物馆加特纳礼堂现场直播的《Circle Round》。
I'm Rebecca Scheer, and welcome to Circle Round, live at the Cleveland Museum of Art's Gartner Auditorium in Cleveland, Ohio.
今天,我们的故事叫做《两个邻居的故事》。
Today, our story is called A Tale of Two Neighbors.
你可以在北美东部阿巴拉契亚地区找到这个故事的版本。
You'll find versions of this tale from Appalachia in the mountains of Eastern North America.
今天登上舞台的是一组才华横溢的本地演员:妮娜·多明格、泽维尔·海普和鲍勃·基夫。
Joining me on stage is a trio of talented local actors, Nina Domingue, Xavier Hype, and Bob Keefe.
为本剧提供音乐伴奏的是独一无二的埃里克·希莫洛尼斯。
Providing musical accompaniment is the one and only Eric Shimolonis.
所以,大家围成一圈,一起来听《两个邻居的故事》。
So circle around everyone for A Tale of Two Neighbors.
乔和约瑟芬从小就认识彼此。
Joe and Josephine had known each other all their lives.
他们在一个小镇上长大。
They had grown up in the same town.
他们上过同一所学校。
They had attended the same schools.
他们和同样的朋友一起玩耍。
They had played with the same friends.
当他们长大后独立生活时,他们选择了同样的职业——务农。
And when they grew older and struck out on their own, they went into the same line of work, farming.
好消息,乔。
Great news, Joe.
我找到了两片相邻的农场,坐落在一个美丽的山谷里。
I found two farms set side by side in a beautiful valley.
我想我可以买下其中一片农场。
I figured I could buy one of the farms.
我可以买下另一片。
And I could buy the other.
这个主意真棒,约瑟芬。
That's a swell idea, Josephine.
乔和约瑟芬很喜欢当农民。
Joe and Josephine loved being farmers.
他们也喜欢做邻居。
They also loved being neighbors.
每天犁完各自的田地、打扫各自的谷仓、喂完各自的牲畜后,他们都会在彼此的厨房里举办拼盘晚餐,聊聊天。
And every day after plowing their respective fields, cleaning their respective barns, and feeding their respective animals, they'd catch up over a potluck dinner in one of their respective kitchens.
所以,约瑟芬,你的鸡怎么样?
So Josephine, how are your chickens doing?
它们很好,乔。
They're doing well, Joe.
多亏了你。
Thanks to you.
鸡舍里的那个洞让狐狸都进来了。
That hole in the coop was letting all the foxes in.
谢谢你帮我补好了。
I appreciate you patching it up for me.
你的马怎么样?
How's your horse?
哦,她感觉好多了。
Oh, she's feeling better.
多亏了你。
Thanks to you.
你知道她之前胃有多不舒服。
You know how upset her stomach was.
你煮的洋甘菊茶效果真好。
That chamomile tea you brewed up worked like a charm.
嘿,能把饼干和肉汁递一下吗?
Hey, can you pass the biscuits and gravy?
你的食谱太棒了,我得再来一份。
Your recipe is so good, I need a second helping.
我对你做的通心粉奶酪也可以说同样的话。
I could say the same about your mac and cheese.
乔和约瑟芬相处得非常好。
Joe and Josephine got on so well.
他们就像汤配饼干,像鸡肉丸子,像面包配黄油?
They were like soup and crackers, like chicken and dumplings, like Bread and butter?
不用了,乔。
No thanks, Joe.
我太饱了,吃不下任何东西了。
I'm too stuffed to eat anything more.
朋友们从未争吵过,从未说过一句尖刻或苦涩的话。
The friends never had an argument, never exchanged a harsh or bitter word.
他们一点都不知道,这一切即将改变。
Little did they know that was about to change.
一天清晨,他们分别在自己的床上被一阵意外的声音惊醒。
Early one morning, they were awoken in their respective beds in their respective houses by an unexpected sound.
那是牛吗?
Is that a cow?
事实上,乔和约瑟芬都没有养牛。
As it happens, neither Joe nor Josephine owned a cow.
他们养了鸡和马,但没有牛。
They owned chickens and horses, but no cows.
所以被一声响亮的哞叫从睡梦中惊醒,确实让人吓了一跳。
So to be startled from sleep by a loud brawling was, well, startling.
农夫们从床上跳起来,套上拖鞋,冲了出去。
The farmers sprang from their beds, jumped into their slippers, and raced outside.
而在约瑟芬的土地上,一片三叶草丛中,正有一头大棕牛在吃草。
And there, munching on a patch of clover on Josephine's land was a big brown cow.
天哪。
Goodness.
她真漂亮,不是吗?
Isn't she a beauty?
确实很漂亮。
She sure is.
但她是从哪儿来的呢?
But where did she come from?
一点头绪都没有。
Not a clue.
方圆几英里内只有我们的农场。
Ours are the only farms for miles around.
我们俩都没养过牛。
And neither one of us owns a cow.
看来现在我们中有一个人养了牛。
Well, it looks like one of us owns a cow now.
乔目瞪口呆地盯着约瑟芬。
Joe stared at Josephine, his mouth wide open.
等一下。
Hang on a minute.
你什么意思,我们中有一个人养了牛?
What do you mean one of us owns a cow?
你仔细想想。
Think about it.
这头牛在我的地里吃我的三叶草。
The cow is on my land eating my clover.
没错。
True.
但我们同样可能在我的地里找到它。
But we could just as easily have found her on my land.
如果是那样,它就该是你的牛了,但它并不是。
In which case, she would have been your cow, but she's not.
乔的眉头点了一下。
Joe's brow nodded.
他的鼻孔张大了。
His nostrils flared.
他内心的挫败感像间歇泉一样翻腾着。
Frustration bubbled inside him like a geyser.
你知道吗,约瑟芬?
You know what, Josephine?
你就是个一无是处的偷牛贼。
You're nothing but a no good cattle rustler.
约瑟芬僵住了。
Josephine froze.
你刚才居然叫我偷牛贼?
Did you just call me a cattle rustler?
偷牛就是偷牛,我可没有偷这头牛。
Rustling means stealing, and I am not stealing this cow.
在我看来好像就是你理亏了。
Looks like you are to me.
两个农民怒视着对方。
The two farmers glared at each other.
他们都要气炸了,你几乎都能看到
They were so mad you could practically see the steam coming out
他们的鼻子和耳朵里喷出火来。
of their noses and ears.
你知道吗,乔?
You know what, Joe?
你简直不可理喻。
You are being impossible.
那你才让人受不了。
Well, you are being unbearable.
而且你简直不可容忍。
And you are being intolerable.
那也许我该走了。
Then maybe I should go.
除非我先带着我的牛走。
Not if I go first with my cow.
约瑟芬狠狠瞪了乔一眼,然后转身踩着拖鞋的鞋跟,牵着那头棕色的牛离开了。
Josephine shot Joe a stormy look, then she spun on her slippered heel and led the brown cow away.
天哪,真是的。
Boy, oh boy.
我根本没想到约瑟芬会这么死板。
I had no idea Josephine could be such a stick in the mud.
真不敢相信,我曾经把她当成最好的朋友。
And to think, I considered her my best friend.
这简直是胡说八道。
What a load of bunk.
正如你可能猜到的,那天晚上没有举办聚餐,接下来的晚上也没有,再之后的晚上也没有。
Well, as you might guess, there was no potluck that night, or the next night, or the next.
不仅乔和约瑟芬不再一起吃饭,他们甚至不再说话。
Not only did Joe and Josephine stop dining with each other, they stopped speaking.
他们在各自耕田、打扫谷仓、喂养牲畜时,连看都不看对方一眼。
They wouldn't even look at each other as they plowed their respective fields, cleaned their respective barns, and fed their respective animals.
紧张气氛越来越加剧。
The tension grew and grew.
然后有一天早上,乔醒来后往窗外一看,看到了让他怒火中烧的一幕。
Then one morning, when Joe woke up and glanced out the window, he saw something that made his blood go hot.
在我和约瑟芬的农场之间有一条小溪。
There's a creek running between my farm and Josephine's.
她一定是套上了犁,从那边的池塘挖了一条沟渠。
She must have hitched up her plow and dug a furrow from the pond up yonder.
现在我们的农场被水隔开了。
So now our farms are separated by water.
真够
What a
卑鄙的暗中算计!有人在敲我的门吗?
sneaky backhanded Is someone knocking at my door?
如果是约瑟芬,我一定要好好教训她一顿。
If it's Josephine, I am most definitely going to give her a piece of my mind.
乔打开门,但看到的并不是约瑟芬。
Joe opened the door, but it wasn't Josephine he saw.
而是一个年迈的老人,长着细长的鼻子,戴着眼镜,脸上布满风霜,留着银白色的胡茬。
It was an old man with a long thin nose, bespectacled eyes, and a weathered face salted with silver stubble.
他穿着破旧的工装裤。
He was dressed in ragged overalls.
他肩上挂着一个磨损的工具箱。
Slung over his shoulder was a beat up box of tools.
早上好,先生。
Good morning, sir.
我是个木匠,正在找活干。
I'm a carpenter in need of a job.
我知道我可能看起来太沧桑、太灰白,不适合挥锤子或锯子,但我向你保证,我从事这行的时间比你活过的年头还长,我的手艺就是证明。
Know I may look too grizzled and and gray to wield a hammer or saw, but I assure you, I've been in this trade longer than you've been alive, and my work shows it.
您有什么需要建造或修理的吗?
Might you have anything that needs building or fixing?
乔停顿了一下。
Joe paused.
他并不需要修理任何东西。
He didn't need anything fixed.
但既然他想到了,他确实需要一样东西来制作,一件能让约瑟芬永远难忘的教训。
But now that he thought of it, he could use something built, Something that would teach Josephine a lesson she would never forget.
你觉得乔想让木匠做什么东西?
What do you think Joe wants the carpenter to build?
我们将在短暂的广告后揭晓那是什么。
We'll find out what it is after a quick break.
评论已经出炉,像您这样的超级粉丝都非常喜爱《Circle Round Club》——这是一个支持公共广播的绝佳机会,还能获得酷炫周边,包括无广告剧集和我亲自发送的生日祝福。
The reviews are in, and super fans like you are loving the Circle Round Club, an exciting opportunity to support public radio and get cool stuff, including ad free episodes and a personalized birthday message from me.
我喜欢《Circle Round Club》的地方在于,丽贝卡·谢尔会额外发送信息,而且还能支持这个节目。
What I like about the Circle Round Club is that Rebecca Scheer sends extra messages, and it supports the show.
而且没有广告。
And there are no ads.
成年人请支持公共广播,今天就前往 wbur.org/circleroundclub 注册吧。
Grown ups, support public radio and sign up today at wbur.org/circleroundclub.
我是丽贝卡·谢尔。
I'm Rebecca Scheer.
欢迎回到Circle Round,现场直播于俄亥俄州克利夫兰的克利夫兰艺术博物馆加特纳礼堂。
Welcome back to Circle Round live at the Cleveland Museum of Art's Gartner Auditorium in Cleveland, Ohio.
今天,我们的故事叫做《两个邻居的故事》。
Today, our story is called A Tale of Two Neighbors.
在广告之前,长期的朋友乔和约瑟芬因为一头误入约瑟芬地产的奶牛该由谁来保管而发生了争执。
Before the break, longtime friends Joe and Josephine had a fight over who should keep the cow that wandered onto Josephine's property.
约瑟芬对她的邻居非常生气,于是他们在两个农场之间挖了一条沟,并把它变成了小溪。
Josephine was so miffed with her neighbor that she dug a ditch between their two farms and turned it into a creek.
当一位老木匠来到乔家门口找活干时,乔立刻知道该让他做什么。
When an old carpenter showed up at Joe's door looking for work, Joe knew exactly what to tell him.
先生,说来巧了,我觉得我有个活儿给您。
As it happened, sir, I believe I have a job for you.
您看到那边的那个农场了吗?
Do you see that farm over there?
他朝约瑟芬的地产方向示意。
He motioned toward Josephine's property.
那片农场属于约瑟芬。
That farm belongs to Josephine.
她是我邻居,也是我以前最好的朋友。
She's my neighbor and my former best friend.
流经我们两家之间的那条小溪是新挖的,就在昨晚,她为了气我特意挖的。
That creek running between our properties is brand new because just last night, she put it there to spite me.
你能相信吗?
Can you believe it?
木匠歪了歪他银灰色的头。
The carpenter cocked his silvery head.
这确实有点不寻常。
It does seem a bit unusual.
这简直是故意挑衅。
It's downright antagonistic.
约瑟芬和我从小一起长大。
Josephine and I have known each other all our lives.
然后我们只是小小地吵了一架,她就跑去在我们之间挖了一条河。
Then we have one little spat and she goes and digs a creek between us.
她根本不知道,我还能做得更绝。
Well, little does she know, but I can do one better than that.
如果她真的想让我们在经历了这么多之后彻底分开,那我就建一堵墙。
If she really wants the two of us to be divided after all we've been through, then I am going to build a wall.
或者说,你来建。
Or rather, you are.
你让我在你的农场和你最好的朋友的农场之间建一堵墙?
You want me to build a wall between your farm and and your best friend's farm?
我前
My former
最好的朋友。
best friend.
我希望这堵墙高得直插云霄,让我再也看不到约瑟芬的农场,也看不到她的脸。
And I want this wall to be so tall, so high to the sky that I won't have to see Josephine's farm anymore or her face.
我再也不想看到那个泥腿子了。
I never wanna lay eyes on that stick in the mud again.
木匠摘下眼镜,擦了擦。
The carpenter took off his spectacles and gave them a wipe.
我想我能帮上忙,乔。
I believe I I can help you out, Joe.
如果你有木料和钉子,我可以使用我的工具为你建造一些你喜欢的东西。
If if you have lumber and nails, I I can use my tools to to build something you'll like.
两个人握手达成了协议。
The two men shook on the deal.
接着,当木匠去棚子里取木料和钉子时,乔爬上了马车去镇上办差。
Then while the carpenter fetched lumber and nails from the shed, Joe climbed into his cart to run errands in town.
木匠一整天都在忙碌,测量尺寸、锯木板、用钉子将它们拼接起来。
The carpenter labored all day long, taking measurements, sawing wooden planks, fitting them together with nails.
他工作得很慢,但非常仔细。
He worked slowly but carefully.
太阳落山时他完成了工作,当乔坐着马车回来,农场映入眼帘时,他瞥了一眼约瑟芬的地产,急切地想看到那座高大而壮丽的新墙。
He was finished by sunset, and when Joe came back in his cart and his farm rolled into view, he glanced toward Josephine's property, eager to catch sight of his towering, glorious new wall.
但那座高大而壮丽的墙根本不存在。
But that towering, glorious wall wasn't there.
这到底是怎么回事?
What in blazes?
为什么木匠没建这堵墙?
Why didn't the carpenter build the wall?
很快,他的问题就有了答案。
Within moments, his question was answered.
因为当他靠近时,他意识到木匠没有建墙,因为他一整天都在建造别的东西。
Because as he drew closer, he realized that the carpenter hadn't built the wall because he had spent all day building something else.
一座桥?
A bridge?
没错。
Indeed.
一座精美的木桥横跨小溪,坚固扎实,配有扶手和拱形顶棚。
Spanning the creek from one side to the other was a fine wooden bridge, solid and sturdy with handrails and an arched cover.
木匠站在桥旁,布满风霜的双手插在破旧的口袋里。
Standing beside the bridge with his weathered hands stuck in his ragged pockets was the carpenter.
在溪水的另一边,约瑟芬脸上闪烁着泪光,笑容灿烂。
And on the other side, with shimmering tears trickling down her beaming face, was Josephine.
乔,我亲爱的、亲爱的乔,我挖了那条沟,建了那条小溪,就是为了把我们分开。
Joe, my dear, dear Joe, I dug that ditch and built that creek to separate us.
但你,你建了这座桥,把我们重新连在了一起。
But you, you built this bridge to bring us together.
我好想你。
I missed you so much.
她冲过桥去,张开双臂紧紧抱住了乔。
She raced across the bridge, arms outstretched and wrapped Joe in a hug.
当他感到脸颊上有湿意时,分不清那是约瑟芬的泪水,还是自己的。
When he felt something wet on his cheeks, he wasn't sure if it was Josephine's tears or his own.
哦,约瑟芬。
Oh, Josephine.
我生你的气真是个傻瓜。
I was a fool to get angry at you.
我很抱歉。
I'm so sorry.
我也很抱歉。
I'm sorry too.
我们还能做朋友吗?
Can we be friends again?
不行。
No.
但我们可以重新成为最好的朋友。
But we can be best friends again.
哦。
Oh.
哦,乔。
Oh, Joe.
嗯,这对泪眼相拥的朋友重归于好了。
Well, the teary friends reunited.
这对泪眼相拥的最好朋友。
The teary best friends.
木匠把工具箱装好,扛到了肩上。
The carpenter loaded his toolbox and hoisted it over his shoulder.
但在他离开之前,乔叫住了他。
But before he could walk away, Joe stopped him.
等等,先生。
Wait a minute, sir.
我真不知道该怎么表达我对您今天工作的感激之情。
I can't tell you how much I appreciate the work you did today.
您有没有可能留下来,帮我和约瑟芬打理一下农场?
Any chance you could stay on and help me and Josephine around our farms?
说起来,我一直想扩建我的马厩。
Now that I think of it, I've been wanting to expand my stables.
我还想要一个更大的鸡舍。
And I would love a bigger chicken coop.
如果我们能请你留下来帮我们打理农场,我们会非常感激。只要待一小段时间,我们会付你丰厚的报酬。
We'd be grateful if you'd come work for us Just for a little while, we'd pay you handsomely.
乔和约瑟芬带着期盼的表情望着木匠。
Joe and Josephine gazed at the carpenter with hopeful expressions.
老人眨了眨戴着眼镜的眼睛,摸了摸满是胡茬的下巴。
The old man blinked his bespectacled eyes and scratched his stubbly chin.
乔、约瑟芬,我真的很感谢你们的邀请。
Joe, Josephine, I appreciate the offer.
我多想答应你们,但我恐怕还得去别处帮忙。
Much as I'd like to say yes, I'm afraid I'm needed elsewhere.
你们俩要好好的,彼此照顾。
You two be well and be good to each other.
毕竟,有饼干的汤才更好吃。
After all, soup is much better with crackers.
鸡肉配上饺子,面包抹上黄油,才更美味。
Chicken is much better with dumplings and bread with butter.
那么,还有什么能比这更好呢?
Well, could anything be better than that?
他那张饱经风霜的脸庞绽开了笑容。
His weathered face creased into a smile.
接着,在月光下,他银白的头发熠熠生辉,破旧的工具箱晃荡在身侧,他缓缓沿着道路走去,心中明白,在这个宏大而颠倒的世界里,有如此多的美好,也有如此多的破碎,他还有许多桥梁需要建造,多得数不清。
And then with his silvery hair gleaming in the moonlight and his beat up toolbox swinging by his side, he shuffled off down the road, knowing that in this tremendous, topsy-turvy world, where so much is beautiful and so much is broken, He had other bridges to build, plenty of them.
还有什么比现在更适合开始的呢?
And what better time to start than now?
现在轮到你了。
Now it's your turn.
你能为朋友做一件怎样的好事?
What's one kind thing you can do for a friend?
你能送他们一张手工卡片吗?
Can you give them a handmade card?
分享一本书或一点零食?
Share a book or snack?
也许你可以帮忙做作业,或者只是说一句温暖的话。
Maybe you can offer help with schoolwork or just offer a kind word.
选一个善意的举动,然后去付诸行动吧。
Pick a kind act, then go out and do it.
你的朋友会感觉很好,你也会。
Your friend will feel great, and you will too.
本周的故事《两个邻居的故事》由我,丽贝卡·谢尔改编。
This week's story, a tale of two neighbors, was adapted by me, Rebecca Scheer.
本故事由迪恩·拉塞尔编辑,由妮娜·多明格、泽维尔·海普和鲍勃·基夫演绎。
It was edited by Dean Russell and performed by Nina Domingue, Xavier Hype, and Bob Keefe.
埃里克·希莫洛尼斯创作了我们的原创音乐,并用高音班卓琴现场演奏。
Eric Shimolonis composed our original music and played it live on the tenor banjo.
你可以在我们的网站上了解更多关于这种起源于西非的弦乐器,并查看埃里克演奏它的照片。
You can learn more about this stringed instrument originally from West Africa and see a photo of Eric playing one on our website.
网址是 wbur.org/circleround。
That's wbor.org/circleround.
《Circle Round》的插画师是萨比娜·哈恩。
Circle Round's artist is Sabina Hahn.
萨比娜为我们的所有《Circle Round》故事创作了黑白涂色页,你可以打印出来上色。
Sabina has created a black and white coloring page for all of our circle round stories, and you can print them out and color them in.
家长们,请访问我们的网站 wbur.org/circleround,点击涂色页面。
Grown ups, visit our website, wbor.org/circleround, and click on coloring pages.
同时,在 wbur.org/circleround 上,你还可以查看我们的《Circle Round》图画书、《Circle Round》俱乐部,并订阅每月的《Circle Round》通讯《雄狮之吼》。
And while you're at wbur.org/circleround, you can check out our circle round picture books, circle round club, and sign up for your monthly circle round newsletter, The Lion's Roar.
所有内容请访问 wbur.org/circleround。
Find it all at wbur.org/circleround.
家长们,如果你喜欢《Circle Round》,请在您最喜欢的播客应用中为我们留下五星评价或评论。
Grown ups, if you enjoy Circle Round, please leave us a five star rating or a review on your favorite podcast app.
如果你喜欢社交媒体,请加入我们在 Facebook 和 Instagram 上的社区。
And if social media is your jam, please join our communities on Facebook and Instagram.
我们的用户名是 Circle Round podcast。
Our handle is at Circle Round podcast.
我们非常希望与你保持联系。
We'd love to stay in touch.
《Circle Round》是 WBUR——波士顿 NPR 的制作节目。
Circle round is a production of WBUR, Boston's NPR.
我是丽贝卡·谢尔。
I'm Rebecca Scheer.
感谢你与我们一同环绕聆听。
Thanks for circling around with us.
既然你已经听完了这一期《Circle Round》,我们想知道,你最喜欢的《Circle Round》故事是哪一个?
Now that you've made it to the end of this Circle Round episode, we want to know, what's your favorite Circle Round story?
成千上万像你这样的粉丝已经告诉我们他们最喜爱的《Circle Round》故事。
Thousands of fans just like you have been telling us about the Circle Round stories they like best.
听听看。
Take a listen.
也许他们的最爱也是你的最爱。
Maybe one of their favorites is one of yours too.
你好。
Hello.
我叫尼克森。
My name is Nixon.
我住在加利福尼亚。
I live in California.
我最喜欢的故事是《杰克女士和小精灵》。
My favorite story is Lady Jack and the Leprechaun.
我最喜欢的部分是杰克女士遇见小精灵的时候。
And my favorite part about it is when Lady Jack meets the leprechaun.
我叫肯尼迪。
My name is Kennedy.
我住在加利福尼亚,我最喜欢的循环故事是《女裁缝和迪兹》,因为我喜欢当迪兹说‘安静’的时候。
I live in California and my favorite suck around story is The Seamstist and the Deez because I like when the dees says, Silence.
这真的很有趣。
It's really funny.
我叫伊娃。
My name's Eva.
我来自爱达荷州。
I'm from Idaho.
我最喜欢的故事是《金链小羊》。
My favorite story is The Lamb with the golden leash.
我喜欢他们讲述故事的部分。
I like the part where they tell their stories.
我叫埃洛伊丝,住在爱达荷州的刘易斯顿。
My name is Eloise, and I live in Lewiston, Idaho.
我最喜欢的循环故事是三腿的,我最喜欢的部分是所有部分。
And my favorite circle around story is the three legged My favorite part is all the parts.
我叫海泽尔,来自华盛顿州西雅图,我最喜欢的循环故事是《奶奶暴风雪》,我最喜欢的部分是男孩喊‘跳水’的时候。
My name is Hazel and I'm from Seattle, Washington and my favorite circle around story is Granny Snow Storm and my favorite part is when the boy says cannonball.
我叫凯特,住在内华达州斯帕克斯,我最喜欢的循环故事是《悲惨威布斯公司》,我喜欢米瑟里陪伴亚历山德拉的那段。
My name is Kate and I live in Sparks, Nevada and my favorite circle around story is Misery Wubs Company and I like the part when Misery Keeps Alexandra Company.
我叫芬恩。
My name is Finn.
我来自拉斯维加斯。
I'm from Las Vegas.
我最喜欢的夸姆故事是《青苔石》,我最喜欢的部分是蜘蛛自食其果的时候。
My favorite Quam story is around Mossy Stone and my favorite part is when the spider gets a taste of his own medicine.
我叫露西,我最喜欢的故事是《时光之外》。
My name is Lucy, and I give an word on my favorite story is out of time.
有人提到你错过的那个故事了吗?
Did someone mention a story you've missed?
别担心。
Not to worry.
大人们,您可以在我们的网站 wbur.org/circleround 上找到所有《Circle Round》的故事,以及通往Circle Round俱乐部、图画书、涂色页等更多内容的链接。
Grown ups, you can find all of our Circle Round stories, plus links to the circle round club, picture books, coloring pages, and oh so much more on our website, wbur.org/circleround.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。