本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
WBUR 播客,波士顿。
WBUR Podcasts, Boston.
你好。
Hi.
我是丽贝卡·谢尔。
Rebecca Scheer here.
如果你是《Circle Round》的铁杆粉丝,那你一定知道我们将在马萨诸塞州波士顿举办一些精彩活动,包括本周六(2月8日)在交响乐厅与波士顿交响乐团乐手们进行的现场录制。
If you're a Circle Round super fan, then you know we've got some exciting events coming up in Boston, Massachusetts, including a live recording with players from the Boston Symphony Orchestra at Symphony Hall this Saturday, February 8.
在我们即将迎来交响乐厅首秀之际,本周我们为您带来《Circle Around》的重播集锦——这是一集非常有趣、你可能第一次没注意到的精彩节目。
As we gear up for our Symphony Hall debut, this week we're bringing you an encore edition of Circle Around, a really fun episode you may have missed the first time around.
我们下周将为您带来交响乐厅系列节目的第一集。
We'll be back with the first of our Symphony Hall episodes next week.
要了解所有即将举行的活动,请访问我们的网站 wbur.org/circleround,然后点击活动页面。
To stay in the loop about all upcoming events, visit our website wbur.org/circleround, and click on events.
现在,让我们开始故事。
And now on with the story.
著名剧作家和诗人威廉·莎士比亚曾写道:真相终将大白。
Famous playwright and poet William Shakespeare once wrote, the truth will out.
他的意思是,在大多数情况下,真相总会以某种方式被揭露出来。
What he meant was, in most cases, in one way or another, the truth gets uncovered.
在今天的故事里,我们将再次见到一位Circle Round的常驻角色,他想出了一个巧妙的办法来揭示真相。
And in today's story, we'll catch up with a favorite circle round character who finds an ingenious way to bring the truth to light.
我是丽贝卡·谢尔,欢迎收听Circle Round,这里的故事时刻上演。
I'm Rebecca Scheer, and welcome to Circle Round, where story time happens all the time.
今天的故事叫《泥块》。
Today, our story is called The Lumps of Clay.
这个印度传说中出现了一位聪明机智的角色,我们曾在多个Circle Round剧集中见过他——比尔巴尔。
This Indian tale features a wise and witty character we've met in several other Circle Round episodes, Beerball.
许多优秀的人士共同为您呈现这个故事,其中包括电影、电视和百老汇演员马利克·潘乔利,你们这些小朋友可能在《飞哥与小佛》和《桑贾伊与克雷格》等动画片中见过他。
Some really great people came together to bring you our story, including film, TV, and Broadway actor Malik Pancholi, whom you kids may recognize from animated favorites like Phineas and Ferb and Sanjay and Craig.
马利克目前正在纽约第二阶段剧院出演《致我的女孩们》。
Malik's currently starring in To My Girls at Second Stage Theater in New York.
他的第二部青少年小说《尼希尔大声说出来》将于今年十月出版。
His second young adult novel, Nikhil Out Loud, is out this October.
所以,大家围成一圈,来听《泥块》的故事吧。
So circle around, everyone, for the lumps of clay.
很久以前,有一位强大的皇帝。
Long ago, there lived a mighty emperor.
皇帝宏伟的宫殿里收藏着无与伦比的珍宝。
The emperor's sprawling palace held treasures beyond compare.
钻石、珍珠、蓝宝石、红宝石、翡翠和紫水晶。
Diamonds and pearls, sapphires and rubies, emeralds and amethysts.
但皇帝最宝贵的财富是他的首席顾问——一位聪明机智的人,名叫比尔巴尔。
But the emperor's greatest treasure was his chief adviser, a clever, cunning man named Birbal.
比尔巴尔以巧妙而机智的方式解决问题而闻名于世。
Birbal was legendary for the sly and skillful ways he solved problems.
而且不仅仅是解决皇帝的问题。
And not just the emperor's problems.
当普通百姓面临困境或纠纷时,他们常常前往皇宫寻求比尔巴尔的智慧与裁决。
When everyday citizens faced a dilemma or dispute, they often journeyed to the palace to seek Birbal's wisdom and judgment.
一天,比尔巴尔接待了来自首都的两位女性,一位是珠宝商
One day, Birbal was visited by two women from the capital city, A jeweler
您好,比尔巴尔。
Greetings, Birbal.
还有一位是商人。
And a merchant.
您好,比尔巴尔。
Salutations, Birbal.
正如珠宝商所解释的,这两位女性是商业伙伴。
And as the jeweler explained, the two women were business associates.
我和这位商人已经合作多年了。
The merchant and I had been working together for some years now.
我负责收集各种珠宝,然后商人买下它们,以便走遍各地在市场出售。
You see, I go about collecting all sorts of jewels, then the merchant buys them so she can travel the land and sell them at market.
直到现在,她一直是一位值得信赖的同事和朋友。
And she's always been a trustworthy colleague and friend until now.
哦,不。
Oh, no.
不。
No.
不。
No.
商人狠狠地瞪了珠宝商一眼。
The merchant shot the jeweler a withering look.
直到现在,一直值得信赖的同事和朋友的是你。
It's you who's always been a trustworthy colleague and friend until now.
这不对。
That's not true.
不,就是这样。
Yes, it is.
不是。
Is not.
是真的。
Is true.
女士们,女士们。
Ladies, ladies.
请。
Please.
啤酒球举起了手。
Beerball held up his hand.
珠宝商和商人沉默了。
The jeweler and the merchant fell silent.
珠宝商,既然你已经开始陈述你的案件,我就允许你讲完。
Jeweler, since you started to explain your case, I'll allow you to finish.
你和商人之间发生了什么?
What happened between you and the merchant?
简而言之,商人偷了我的东西。
Well, to be brief, the merchant stole from me.
我绝对没有。
I most certainly did not.
你有!
Did too?
现在,珠宝商,请告诉我你的故事。
Now, jeweler, please tell me your story.
大人,昨天是我的生日。
Well, your honor, yesterday was my birthday.
所以昨晚,我为几位朋友举办了晚宴,其中包括这位商人。
So last night, I hosted a dinner party for a handful of friends, including the merchant.
碰巧的是,在客人到来之前,我收到一批新到的珠宝,其中有一件金象。
As it happens, before my guests arrived, I received a new shipment of jewels, and included in this shipment was a golden elephant.
金象?
A golden elephant?
是的。
Yes.
一尊完全由黄金制成的大象雕像。
A statue of an elephant made entirely of gold.
当然不是真人大小的雕像,而是那种可以放在桌上展示的大小。
Not a life-sized statue, of course, but like something you could place on a table for display.
但它真是太美了。
But, oh, it was beautiful.
美到我决定不把它卖掉了。
So beautiful that I decided I wouldn't sell it.
相反,我会把它留在我的个人收藏中。
Instead, I would keep it in my personal collection.
但今天早上我醒来时,那尊金象不见了。
But when I woke up this morning, the golden elephant was missing.
我到处都找不到它。
I couldn't find it anywhere.
你认为是那个商人偷走了它吗?
And you believe the merchant stole it?
我确信是这样。
I sure do.
昨晚在我的生日派对上,我向宾客们自豪地展示了这只大象,并明确表示这个雕像不卖。
Last night at my birthday party, I proudly showed the elephant to my guests, and I made it very clear that the statue wasn't for sale.
但那位商人问她是否可以拿起来仔细看看。
But the merchant asked if she could hold it to get a better look.
当她拿着这闪闪发光的珍宝时,我发誓看到她眼中闪过一丝光芒。
And as she handled the twinkling treasure, I swear I saw a glint in her eye.
我根本没想到,那道光芒是纯粹的贪婪,因为现在大象不见了。
Little did I know it was a glint of pure greed, because now the elephant is gone.
珠宝商指着商人斥责道。
The jeweler jabbed a finger at the merchant.
而这个女人就拿着它。
And this woman has it.
但这不可能。
But that's impossible.
不,这是可能的。
No, it isn't.
女士们,我恳请你们自重,否则我会驳回此案。
Ladies, I implore you to behave yourselves or I'll have this case dismissed.
维拉巴尔转向珠宝商。
Veerabal turned to the jeweler.
珠宝商,你说你邀请了几位客人参加你的晚宴。
Jeweler, you say you invited a handful of guests to your dinner party.
一共有多少位客人?
How many guests were there?
嗯,包括那位商人在内,一共有四位客人。
Well, including the merchant, there were four guests.
既然商人身边还有三位其他客人,你怎么能确定不是他们中的某一位偷走了金象呢?
So given that the merchant was joined by three other people, how do you know one of the other three didn't steal the golden elephant?
这很简单,法官大人。
Well, that's easy, your honor.
商人和我直到成年后才相识,但我从少女时代起就认识另外三位客人。
Whereas the merchant and I didn't meet until we were all grown up, I've known the other three guests since I was a girl.
他们一直是我最亲密的朋友。
They've always been my closest friends.
他们一直支持我。
They've always had my back.
厄尔巴尔点了点头。
Earball nodded.
我明白了。
I see.
感谢您分享您的说法,
And I thank you for sharing your side of the
珠宝商。
story, jeweler.
于是,他的目光落在了商人身上。
So now His eyes rested on the merchant.
商人,说说你的说法吧。
Let's hear your side, merchant.
毕竟,珠宝商指控你盗窃。
After all, the jeweler is accusing you of theft.
这是严重的罪行。
That's a serious crime.
但你坚称你没有偷大象。
Yet you insist you did not steal the elephant.
法官大人,我根本不可能偷,因为根本就没有大象可偷。
There's no way I could have, your honor, because there wasn't an elephant to steal.
啤酒球歪了歪头。
Beerball cocked his head.
你什么意思?根本就没有大象可偷?
What do you mean there wasn't an elephant to steal?
好吧,珠宝商确实邀请了我和其他三位客人参加她昨晚的派对,但她从未给我们看过任何大象。
Well, the jeweler did invite me and three other guests to her party last night, but she never showed us an elephant.
我们吃了晚餐,吃了生日蛋糕,然后所有客人都回家了。
We ate dinner, we had birthday cake, then all the guests went home.
好吧。
Alright.
比尔鲍尔抱起了手臂。
Beerball folded his arms.
所以,如果你说根本没大象,那珠宝商为什么指控你偷了大象呢?
So if there was no elephant, as you say, then why would the jeweler accuse you of stealing one?
也许是因为她嫉妒我。
Maybe because she's jealous of me.
我一直以来都在为她销售珠宝,赚了不少利润。
I've been selling her jewels for some time now, and I've made a nice profit.
这正是商人做生意的方式。
That's how it works when you're a merchant.
你以一个价格购入商品,然后加价出售。
You buy goods for one price, then you mark them up.
你收取的价格高于你支付的成本。
You charge more than you paid for them.
这才是好的生意。
That's good business.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
嫉妒你。
Jealous of you.
求你了,我并不嫉妒你。
Please, I'm not jealous of you.
你嫉妒我,因为我没有把那只金象卖给你,你没法从中获利,所以你偷走了它。
You're jealous of me because I wouldn't sell you that golden elephant, and you couldn't make a profit off of it, so you stole it.
但正如我所说,我根本不可能偷走它。
But like I said, there's no way I could have possibly stole it.
确实是。
It is.
我很感谢你分享了双方的说法,但在对这个案件做出判断之前,我需要一些东西。
I appreciate you sharing both sides of your story, but before I can make a judgment on this case, I'm going to need a few things.
卫兵?
Guards?
啤酒球打了个响指,两名身穿制服的男子立即立正。
Beerball snapped his fingers and a pair of uniformed men snapped to attention.
听好了,各位。
Listen, men.
我要你们出去找到珠宝商生日派对上的另外三位客人。
I want you to go out and find the other three guests from the jeweler's birthday party.
把他们带到宫殿,同时带上三块大布和三块大黏土。
Bring them to the palace along with three large pieces of cloth and three big lumps of clay.
一旦我们找到了客人、布和黏土,也许,仅仅是也许,真相就会开始显现。
Once we have the guests, the cloth, and the clay, then maybe, just maybe, the truth will start to take shape.
布料?
Cloth?
黏土?
Clay?
比尔巴尔在搞什么名堂?
What is Beerball up to?
你相信谁的故事?
And whose story do you believe?
是珠宝商还是商人?
The jewelers or the merchants?
真相终将大白,我们希望如此——稍后回来继续。
The truth will out, or so we hope, after a quick break.
欢迎回到《圆形圆环》。
Welcome back to Circle Round.
我是丽贝卡·谢尔。
I'm Rebecca Scheer.
今天,我们的故事叫做《泥块》。
Today, our story is called The Lumps of Clay.
上回说到,睿智的比尔巴尔面对一个奇特的案件。
When we left off, Wise Witty Beerball was presented with a curious case.
一位珠宝商为四位客人举办了一场生日派对,其中包括她的商业伙伴——一位商人。
A jeweler had hosted a birthday party for four guests, including her business associate, a merchant.
珠宝商声称,她向客人展示了她最新购得的金象雕像,而商人偷走了它。
The jeweler claimed she had shown her guests her newest acquisition, a golden elephant statue, and the merchant had stolen it.
另一方面,商人声称根本没有什么金象雕像,是珠宝商嫉妒她的成功。
The merchant, on the other hand, claimed there was no golden elephant and that the jeweler was just jealous of her success.
吉尔巴尔听完双方的陈述后,命令卫兵带另外三位派对客人进来,并拿来三块布和三块泥。
After Ghirbal heard both sides of the story, he asked his guards to bring him the three other party guests plus three pieces of cloth and three lumps of clay.
谢谢你们,卫兵,欢迎各位客人。
Thank you, guards, and welcome, guests.
如果你们不介意的话,我想问你们三位几个问题。
If you don't mind, I'd like to ask the three of you some questions.
首先,你们昨晚确实参加了珠宝商的生日派对吗?
First, is it true that last night you attended the jeweler's birthday party?
客人们的脸上露出了笑容。
The guests' faces lit up with smiles.
是的,大人。
It's true, your honor.
我们参加了珠宝商的生日派对。
We attended the jeweler's birthday party.
那真是个盛大的派对。
And what a party it was.
好的。
Okay.
而且,据说在生日派对上,珠宝商给你们看了一个金色的大象雕像,这是真的吗?
And is it true that at this birthday party, the jeweler showed you a golden elephant?
客人们的笑容更灿烂了。
The guest's smiles grew wider.
是的,法官大人,她给我们看了那只金象。
She did show us a golden elephant, your honor.
我们好好地看了个够。
We got a nice long look at it.
那真是美极了。
And what a beauty it was.
好的。
Alright.
还有这位商人。
And the merchant here.
您有没有看到她亲手拿着那只金象?
Did you see her hold the golden elephant in her hands?
客人们的笑容消失了。
The guest's smiles faded.
哦,她当时正拿着那只金象,
Oh, she was holding the golden elephant,
她简直看得口水都要流下来了。
She was practically drooling over it.
她说这是
She said it was
她见过最精美的雕像,
the finest statue she'd ever seen,
而且她知道这在集市上能卖个天价。
and she knew it would fetch a fortune at the marketplace.
我明白了。
I see.
我感谢你的证词,但我们还有更多工作要做。
And I appreciate your testimony, but we still have a bit more work to do.
卫兵们
Guards
又一次,比尔巴尔打了个响指。
Again, Beerball snapped his fingers.
再次,那些穿制服的士兵立正站好。
Again, the uniformed men snapped to attention.
卫兵们,请把我们的三位宾客带到宫殿里的三个不同房间。
Guards, please take our three party guests here and escort them to three separate rooms in the palace.
卫兵们照做了,把三位宾客从比尔巴的房间带出,穿过宫殿走廊,进入三个不同的房间。
The guards did as they were told and ushered the three guests out of Birbal's chamber, down the palace corridor, and into three separate rooms.
当卫兵们回来时,比尔巴向他们点了点头。
When the guards returned, Birbal gave them a nod.
谢谢你们,各位。
Thank you, men.
现在,我要你们给每位宾客送去一块布和一块黏土。
Now I want you to bring each guest a piece of cloth and a lump of clay.
告诉每位宾客用黏土复制他们在珠宝商家里看到的那尊金象的精确模型。
Tell each guest to use the clay to sculpt an exact replica of the golden elephant they saw at the jeweler's house.
告诉他们尽可能多地捕捉细节。
Tell them to capture as many details as possible.
然后告诉他们用布把雕塑盖住,等你们回来接他们。
Then tell them to cover their sculpture with cloth and wait for you to come back and get them.
告诉他们,他们有一小时的时间来完成任务。
Tell them they have exactly one hour to complete their task.
卫兵们匆忙走出房间,将布、黏土和比尔巴尔的指示交给了每位客人。
The guards bustled out of the room and delivered each guest the cloth, the clay, and Birbal's instructions.
十分钟过去了,接着三十分钟过去了,最终一小时结束后,卫兵们带着三位客人回到了比尔巴尔的房间。
Ten minutes went by, then thirty, and finally after one hour had passed, the guards led the three party guests back to Birbal's chamber.
每位客人都用手拿着用布盖住的黏土雕塑。
Each guest was holding their cloth covered clay in their hands.
欢迎回来,朋友们。
Welcome back, friends.
现在,让我们来看看你们的黏土大象。
Now, let's take a look at those clay elephants of yours.
我数到三的时候,你们就把布掀开。
At the count of three, I want you to remove your cloths.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
一、二、三。
One, two, three.
当宾客们把布从雕塑上揭开时,珠宝商的脸色垮了下来。
As the guests pulled their cloths away from their sculptures, the jeweler's face fell.
哦,不。
Oh, no.
但商人脸上却露出了笑容。
But the merchant's face broke into a grin.
哦,太好了。
Oh, yes.
你知道为什么吗?
And do you know why?
嗯,宾客们手中拿着的泥塑作品,个个都不一样。
Well, the clay sculptures the party guests held in their hands, they were all very different.
哦,当然。
Oh, sure.
每一个都或多或少看起来像一头大象。
Each one looks more or less like an elephant.
但第一头大象很小,大约有橙子那么大,象鼻垂向地面。
But the first elephant was small, about the size of an orange, with its trunk hanging down toward the ground.
第二头大象更大,有葡萄柚那么大,象鼻笔直地从身体伸出。
The second elephant was bigger, the size of a grapefruit, with its trunk sticking straight out from its body.
第三头大象更大,大概有哈密瓜那么大,象鼻弯曲卷曲向上指向天空。
And the third elephant was even bigger, the size of a cantaloupe, say, with its trunk twisting and curving up to the sky.
不仅如此,第一件雕塑还有象牙。
Not only that, but the first sculpture had tusks.
第二件雕塑缺少尾巴,第三件雕塑则展示了大象后腿直立的样子。
The second sculpture was missing a tail, and the third sculpture showed the elephant rearing up on its hind legs.
比尔鲍尔看着珠宝商,眼中闪过一丝光芒。
There was a gleam in Beerball's eye as he looked at the jeweler.
好吧,珠宝商,你确实说过你的三个朋友一直支持你。
Well, jeweler, you did say your three friends have always had your back.
但这次,他们支持的是一个彻头彻尾的谎言。
But in this case, they backed you up on an out and out lie.
比尔巴尔指向了陶土大象。
Birbal gestured toward the clay elephants.
从这三件截然不同的雕塑来看,根本不存在金象。
It's clear from these three very different sculptures that there was no golden elephant.
你编造了整个故事,只是为了毁掉商人的名誉。
You made the whole story up just to ruin the merchant's good name.
但如今,由于你的不诚实,恐怕你毁掉的不是别人的名声,而是你自己的。
But now, because of your dishonesty, I'm afraid you've ruined nobody's name but your own.
本案驳回。
This case is dismissed.
珠宝商
The jeweler
她两手一摊,气冲冲地走出了比尔巴尔的房间。
threw up her hands and stomped out of Beerbald's chamber in a huff.
另一方面,商人留了下来,感谢比尔巴尔证明了她的清白。
The merchant, on the other hand, stayed behind and thanked Birbal for proving her innocence.
因为又一次,这位睿智的顾问运用了他传奇的机智与智慧、狡黠与聪慧,让真相得以浮现。
Because, once again, the brilliant advisor had used his legendary wit and wisdom, cunning and cleverness to help the truth take shape.
现在轮到你了。
Now it's your turn.
解决问题可能很难。
It can be hard to solve problems.
所以下次你遇到问题时,试着站在别人的立场上思考,比如你钦佩的人。
So next time you encounter a problem, try putting yourself in someone else's shoes, someone you admire.
那可能是老师、朋友,或者一本书、一部电影或播客里非常酷的角色。
It could be a teacher, a friend, a really cool character from a book or a movie or podcast.
不管是谁,想象你自己就是他。
Whoever it is, pretend you're them.
想想他们会如何应对这个问题。
Think about how they would approach this problem.
他们可能会考虑哪些选择?
What options might they consider?
他们可能会如何处理?
How might they handle it?
从他人的角度看问题,能帮助你找到意想不到的解决方案。
Looking at problems from someone else's point of view can help you find solutions you never dreamed of.
所以下次你遇到难题时,试着换位思考,尝试一下。
So next time you're struggling with a problem, step into someone else's shoes and give it a try.
本周的故事《泥块》由我,丽贝卡·谢尔改编。
This week's story, The Lumps of Clay, was adapted by me, Rebecca Scheer.
本故事由《圆圈广播》的总制片人安·玛丽·西弗特森编辑。
It was edited by Circle Round's supervising producer, Ann Marie Sievertsen.
我们的原创音乐和音效设计由埃里克·西莫洛尼斯制作。
Our original music and sound design is by Eric Shimolonis.
我们的插画师是萨比娜·哈恩。
Our artist is Sabina Hahn.
萨比娜为每一集《Circle Round》故事都绘制了黑白图画,你可以给它们上色。
Sabina has drawn a black and white picture for every Circle Round story, and you can color them in.
家长朋友们,你们可以在我们的网站 wbur.org/circlearound 上打印出160多张涂色页。
Grown ups, you can print out more than 160 coloring pages on our website, wbur.org/circlearound.
特别感谢本周的演员:瑞安·德卢辛、艾丽卡·罗斯、大卫·斯温森、亚历西娅·特雷纳、道恩·乌尔苏拉和马拉克·潘乔利。
Special thanks to this week's actors, Ryan DeLuisung, Erica Rose, David Swanson, Alexia Trainer, Dawn Ursula, and Malik Pancholy.
家长朋友们,可以在Hulu上观看马拉克·潘乔利出演的《大楼里的谋杀案》,也可以在纽约第二阶段剧院观看他正在演出的《我的两个女孩》。
Grown ups, check out Malik Pancholy in Murders in the Building on Hulu and in Two My Girls, now playing at 2nd Stage Theater in New York.
孩子们,留意一下马拉克在《飞哥与小佛》和《桑贾伊与克雷格》中的声音表演。
And kids, listen for Malik in Phineas and Ferb and Sanjay and Craig.
马拉克是反欺凌非营利组织acttochange.org的主席兼联合创始人。
Malik is the chair and co founder of the anti bullying nonprofit acttochange.org.
他的第二部青少年小说《尼赫尔大声说出来》将于今年十月出版。
His second young adult novel, Nikhil Out Loud, is out this October.
本周的特色乐器是西塔琴。
Our featured instrument this week was the sitar.
你可以在我们的网站上了解更多关于这种来自南亚的拨弦乐器,并查看埃里克·西莫洛尼斯演奏西塔琴的照片。
You can learn more about this plucked stringed instrument from the Indian Subcontinent and see a photo of Eric Shimolonis playing one on our website.
再次提醒,网址是 wbur.org/circlearound。
Once more, that's wbur.org/circleround.
你喜欢《Circle Round》的故事吗?
Love the stories you hear on Circle Round?
请花点时间在你最喜欢的播客应用上给我们五星评价,并告诉你的朋友在他们收听播客的平台关注我们。
Please take a moment to give us a five star review on your favorite podcast app, and tell your friends to follow us wherever they get their podcasts.
《Circle Round》是由WBUR制作的,WBUR是波士顿的NPR新闻电台。
Round is a production of WBUR, Boston's NPR news station.
我是丽贝卡·谢尔。
I'm Rebecca Scheer.
感谢你和我们一起收听。
Thanks for circling around with us.
既然你已经听完了这一期《Circle Round》节目,我们想知道,你最喜欢的《Circle Round》故事是哪一个?
Now that you've made it to the end of this circle round episode, we want to know, what's your favorite circle round story?
像你这样的成千上万粉丝已经告诉我们他们最喜爱的《Circle Round》故事了。
Thousands of fans just like you have been telling us about the circle round stories they like best.
来听听吧。
Take a listen.
也许他们最喜欢的故事,也是你最喜欢的。
Maybe one of their favorites is one of yours too.
你好。
Hello.
我叫罗兰。
My name is Roland.
我住在加拿大蒙特利尔。
I live in Montreal, Canada.
我最喜欢的故事是《巴兹·埃克斯特》。
My favorite story is the Basil Exter.
我喜欢卡纳达转动石头的那一部分。
I like the part where Kanada turns the stone.
我叫阿尔托。
My name is Alto.
我住在加利福尼亚州的西波蒂诺。
I live in Cipotino, California.
我最喜欢的 soak around 故事是又笑又哭。
My favorite soak around story is laughing and crying.
我最喜欢的部分是木匠们解开谜题的时候。
My favorite part is when the carpenters saw the riddle.
你好。
Hello.
我叫阿尔文。
My name is Alvin.
我住在加利福尼亚。
I live in California.
我最喜欢的循环故事是头和心。
And my favorite circle around is the head and the heart.
我最喜欢的时刻是加布里埃尔捡起锡杯,发现它变成银杯的时候。
My favorite moment is when Gabriel picks up the tin cup and finds out that it transforms into a silver cup.
嗨。
Hi.
我叫霍莉赛,来自马里兰州安纳波利斯。
My name is Halsey, and I'm from Annapolis, Maryland.
我最喜欢的循环故事是饼干篮,因为我喜欢店主说‘再拿一个篮子’,而店主想要的那个部分。
My favorite circle around story is a biscuit basket because I like the part when owner said another basket, and the owner wants it.
然后他被蚊子叮得浑身是包。
And then he gets all mosquito bitten.
我叫艾登,住在马萨诸塞州波士顿,我最喜欢的循环故事是‘一份糟糕的工作’,我最喜欢的部分是库蒂妮亚从墙里取出一块石头的时候。
My name is Aidan and I live in Boston, Massachusetts and my favorite circle around story is the devil of a job and my favorite part is when Cuttunia takes a rock out of the wall.
我叫罗杰,住在缅因州,我最喜欢的循环故事是‘莫舒普在阳光下’。
My name is Roger, and I live in Maine, and my favorite circle around is Moshup in the Sun.
我叫里纳。
I'm Rina.
我是埃利奥特。
And I'm Elliot.
住在纽约市。
Live in New York City.
我最喜欢的故事是水晶故事盒。
My favorite story is the Crystal Story Box.
我最喜欢的部分是南希用他的藤蔓抓住蟒蛇。
And my favorite part is when Nancy grabs pythons with his vines.
我最喜欢的故事是拉线,我喜欢他腰变得特别细的那段。
And my favorite story is pulling strings, and I like the part where his waist gets so small.
有人提到你错过的故事了吗?
Did someone mention a story you've missed?
别担心。
Not to worry.
大人们,您可以在我们的网站 wbur.org/circleround 上找到我们所有的圆形故事,以及圆形圈俱乐部的链接、图画书、涂色页,还有更多内容。
Grown ups, you can find all of our circle around stories, plus links to the Circle Round club, picture books, coloring pages, and oh so much more on our website, wbur.org/circleround.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。