Coffee Break English - 第01集:请来两杯咖啡!(可数还是不可数?) 封面

第01集:请来两杯咖啡!(可数还是不可数?)

Ep. 01: Two coffees, please! (countable or uncountable?)

本集简介

请来两杯咖啡!”或者“请来两杯咖啡!”哪种说法才是正确的?找个舒服的位置,喝杯热咖啡,一起来看看吧!

双语字幕

仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。

Speaker 0

嗨,我是卡米拉,欢迎收听《请来两杯咖啡》,这是一档为英语学习者和咖啡爱好者打造的播客。

Hi, I'm Camilla and this is Two Coffees Please, a podcast for English learners and coffee lovers.

Speaker 0

请来两杯咖啡。

Two coffees, please.

Speaker 0

这样对吗?

Is it correct?

Speaker 0

如你所知,英语中有两种名词:可数名词和不可数名词。

As you know, English has two kinds of nouns, comfortable and uncountable.

Speaker 0

可数名词是我们可以计数的东西,比如书、狗、手机等等。

Countable nouns are things we can count, such as books, dogs, cell phones, etcetera.

Speaker 0

可数名词有复数形式。

Countable nouns have a plural form.

Speaker 0

一本书,两本书;一只狗,五只狗。

One book, two books, one dog, five dogs.

Speaker 0

不可数名词是我们无法计数的东西。

Uncounterable nouns are things we cannot count.

Speaker 0

一些例子包括家具、行李以及一些液体,比如水和咖啡。

Some examples are furniture, luggage, and some liquids like water and coffee.

Speaker 0

不可数名词没有复数形式。

Uncountable nouns do not have a plural form.

Speaker 0

通常,水是不可数的。

Normally, and water are uncountable.

Speaker 0

当我们需要计量液体时,会根据容器来计数。

When we want to count liquids, we count base it on the container.

Speaker 0

例如,我可以要两杯咖啡吗?

For example, can I have two cups of coffee, please?

Speaker 0

或者我今天喝了五瓶水。

Or I drank five bottles of water today.

Speaker 0

但这个规则有一个例外。

But there is one exception to this rule.

Speaker 0

当你在餐厅、咖啡店等地方时,可以不提容器直接点饮品。

When you're in a restaurant, coffee shop, etc, you can order drinks without a container.

Speaker 0

比如,我们可以要两杯咖啡吗?

For example, can we have two coffees, please?

Speaker 0

两杯咖啡的意思是两杯咖啡。

Two coffees means two cups of coffee.

Speaker 0

我们也可以要两杯水吗?

Can we have two waters as well?

Speaker 0

两杯水的意思是两杯水。

Two waters means two glasses of water.

Speaker 0

你并不是在数咖啡本身,而是在数杯子或玻璃杯中的水。

You are not counting the coffee, you are counting the cup or the glass of water.

Speaker 0

本质上,你是在要求两杯咖啡或两杯水。

Basically, you are asking for two cups of coffee or two glasses of water.

Speaker 0

这种说法在你点单并与服务员、女服务员或咖啡馆工作人员交谈时使用。

This way of speaking is used when you are ordering and talking to the waiter, waitress, or staff at a cafe.

Speaker 0

所以下次外出吃饭时,为什么不试试这样说呢?

So next time you are out to eat, why not try using this sentence?

Speaker 0

感谢收听《咖啡请》。

Thank you for listening to Coffees, please.

Speaker 0

下一期见。

See you on the next episode.

Speaker 0

再见。

Bye bye.

关于 Bayt 播客

Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。

继续浏览更多播客