本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
在尝试了各种可能的姿势一两个小时后,你知道的,比如串烧式还有她跪着同时为三个大块头口交之类的,我们休息了一会儿。
After an hour or two of every position possible, you know, spit roast and just like her on her knees with three very big men in her mouth and all of that, We took a break for a while.
而在另一个房间里,她正和那位法国摄影师温柔而激情地缠绵。
And in the other room, there she is hooking up very softly and passionately with the French photographer.
准备好。
Get ready.
这是成年人之间的自愿行为。
This is consenting adults.
您即将听到的对话内容仅适合成年观众。
The conversations you are about to hear are intended for mature audiences.
请听众自行斟酌。
Listener discretion is advised.
所以是下流话。
So dirty talk.
所以是性话题。
So sex talk.
是啊。
Yeah.
它一开始是作为下流话开始的。
It it started off as dirty talk.
说实话,我当时非常期待看到我的伴侣和别人在一起。
I was actually, like, very excited to see my partner with somebody else.
她看着我说:所以你想和别人做爱吗?
She looked at me and said, so you wanna have sex with other people?
这是你说的。
That's what you're saying.
对。
Right.
对。
Right.
对。
Right.
好的。
Okay.
然后你发现要打开它才能听到他的所作所为。
And you find it to turn on to hear about what he did.
是啊。
Yeah.
然后就像,我想回家像她那样得到它。
And then it's like, I want to come home and get it the way she got it.
他知道你有男朋友吗?
Does he know you have a boyfriend?
知道。
Yes.
《两厢情愿》节目,主持人莉娜·温。
Is Consenting Adults with Lina Wynn.
今天的嘉宾远从东京加入我们。
My guest today is joining us all the way from Tokyo.
尼克42岁。
Nick is 42.
他的妻子尼娜37岁。
His wife Nina is 37.
他是进口咨询师,她是一家科技公司的高管。
He's an import consulting, she's an executive at a tech company.
尼克,你和尼娜结婚多久了?
And Nick, how long have you and Nina been married?
我们结婚已经十二年了。
We've been married for twelve years now.
哇。
Wow.
好的,所以你们之间有五岁的年龄差,你告诉过我,刚结婚时妻子有点嫉妒你比她大五岁。
Okay, so there's a five year difference between the two of you and you told me that when you first got married, the wife was kind of little jealous that you had about five years on her.
是这样吗?
Is that right?
完全正确。
That is exactly right.
你知道,她当时很年轻,在我们在一起之前只谈过几段认真的恋爱。
You know, she was pretty young, and she'd only had a couple of serious relationships before we got together.
而我则是个相当开放的美国人,年轻时尽可能多地探索。
Whereas I was a pretty liberal American that explored as much as possible in my youth.
是的,我经历了很多。
And, yeah, I experienced a lot.
你妻子是日本人吗?
Now your wife is Japanese?
是的。
Yes.
作为年轻的日本女性,你是否知道有些文化习俗要求你们不应有太多经验?
Are there cultural things that you know as a young Japanese woman you're not supposed to be very experienced?
确实如此。
Definitely.
这是一种非常保守的文化,她以那种非常传统的方式对待恋爱关系,你知道的,就是女朋友应该忠于男朋友,有着那种传统保守的背景。
It's a very conservative culture, you know, she approached it from that very traditional girlfriend was just supposed to be, you know, loyal to her boyfriend and, you know, just that traditional conservative background.
在你们婚姻的初期,你会说那时的关系相当传统吗?
And for the first part of your marriage, would you say it was pretty vanilla?
是的。
It was.
我得说我们之间一直有着惊人的性吸引力,从一开始就非常棒。
I will say that we you know, there's always been an amazing sexual chemistry between the two of us, which has been excellent from the beginning.
从最初到现在,这一直是我们关系的强项。
That's always been a strong point of our relationship from the very beginning until today.
我们之间始终保持着非常亲密的肢体接触,这很棒。
You know, we've always been very physically intimate with each other, which is fantastic.
但确实如此。
But it yes.
那时非常传统。
It was very vanilla.
所以性生活挺不错的。
So sex was pretty good.
你们是从什么时候开始聊起那些传统方式之外的事情的?
Like at what point did you guys start even talking about anything other than the traditional stuff that that you guys were doing.
是啊,我其实能准确记得谈话变得刺激的那个时刻。
Yeah, I can actually remember exactly the time when the conversation got exciting.
我们第一次约会时,她其实当时还在和另一个男人交往。
So when we first hooked up, she was actually dating another guy at the time.
她当时没告诉我这事,但多年后我们结婚时,有天晚上她提到,我们第一次约会后她本要回家,但没赶上末班车。
And she didn't tell me this at the time, but years later when we were married, one night, she mentioned that, you know, the first time we hooked up, she was on her way home but didn't have enough time to make the last train.
于是她回到男友家和他过夜了。
And so she went back to her boyfriend's house and spent the night with him.
她告诉男友那天和我约会了,然后他们发生了关系。
And she told him that she had hooked up with me that day, and then they had sex.
她说那次特别激情,因为她刚告诉她的日本男友她刚和一个美国男人约会过。
And she said it was really hot sex because she had just told her Japanese boyfriend that she had just hooked up with some American guy.
多年后我们结婚时她重述这个故事,那简直是最刺激的事情。
For she's retelling this story to me years later now that we're married, and it was just the hottest thing ever.
我当时就觉得,哇,这太酷了。
And I was like, oh, that's really cool.
我喜欢这样。
I like that.
你懂吧?
You know?
哦。
Oh.
我们俩都很喜欢那样。
And we we both really like that.
这大概就是整件事的起源,你知道的,就是你和别人上床后还谈论这件事。
And that was kind of the genesis of the, oh, like this, you know, you sleeping with somebody else and then talking about it.
所以这是单向的还是双向的?
So but was it just a one way thing or or did it kind of go both ways?
我们俩都觉得这样很刺激。
We were both really turned on by it.
但我的意思是,你们事后会经常枕边细语吗?比如在做爱时幻想她和别人在一起之类的。
But what I mean is, did you find yourself then doing a lot of pillow talk fantasizing talking like during sex about kind of stuff her being with other people.
是的,当然会。
Yes, definitely.
所以
So
我问这是否是双向的。
when I'm asking if it was a two way street.
她听到你和其他人在一起会兴奋吗?
Did she get off on hearing about you being with other people.
不会。
No.
直到现在她依然不问,其实我有很多可以说的,只要她问,但她就像一堵砖墙一样完全不会提起。
And to this day she still doesn't ask like, I have plenty to say if she wants to ask but she just it's just like boom there's a brick wall there she doesn't even ask.
是的。
Yeah.
有意思。
Interesting.
好的,都是我。
Okay, it's all me.
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
那你以前是个容易嫉妒的人吗?
So have you been a jealous person before?
我们别考虑生活方式了。
Let's not think about the lifestyle.
我们想想那之前的事,对吧?
Let's think about like before that, right?
是的。
Yeah.
好的,这个观点非常到位。
Okay, that's a that's a really good point.
知道吗,我年轻时确实有过一段塑造性格的恋情,当时我的伴侣非常有魅力。
Know, I did have a formative relationship when I was young where my partner was very attractive.
我们会分手然后又复合,而她能在二十秒内找到另一个男人。
We would break up and then get back together, and she could find another guy in about twenty seconds.
你知道吗?
You know?
那时我还很年轻,那段经历确实塑造了我。
And I was very young, and it was definitely formative.
所以...你嫉妒吗?
So but like, you jealous?
你是个容易嫉妒的人吗?
Were you a jealous person?
有一点吧。
A little bit.
嗯。
Yeah.
但与此同时,我年轻时在其他关系里,我经常充当其他情侣间的第三者。
But at the same time, my other relationships when I was young, I was a bull for other couples.
哇哦。
Wow.
甚至在高中时,我就当过另一对情侣的第三者。
Even in high school, I was a bull for another couple.
就是...
Like
等一下。
Wait a second.
但你那时候了解这种生活方式吗?
But did you know about the lifestyle back then?
还是说你只是...我直到十年后才明白当时真正发生了什么。
Or were you just I didn't realize it until ten years later what was really going on.
但是啊...
But Ah.
是啊。
Yeah.
我的第一次真正肉体关系是和一个有男友的女孩,她男友在外地上大学,而我不过是...肉体替代品。
My my first real physical relationship was with a girl who had a boyfriend that was off in college where I was just the the physical stand in.
啊,你
Ah, you
知道吗,她...她对我没有感情上的兴趣,只是喜欢我的身体。
know, she she wasn't emotionally interested in me, but she just liked me physically.
在利用你。
Using you.
她在利用你的身体。
She's using your body.
没错。
Exactly.
他笑着说。
He says with a smile.
好吧。
Okay.
那么让我们...这很有趣。
So then let's that's interesting.
自从那段关系后,你是否还经历过其他我们可以归类为这种生活方式的关系?
Since that relationship, were you in other relationships that we would consider being part of the lifestyle?
二十出头时确实有过,和不少热情的人妻玩得很开心。
In my early 20s, yes, quite a lot of entertaining hotwives.
我性格比较外向,你知道的,就是喜欢和女性调情,然后经常在过程中或事后才发现——哦,原来你已婚啊。
I'm pretty outgoing and I just, you know, be flirtatious with women and it's like, find out either during or after the fact like oh you're married.
哦,你已经是妈妈了,好吧,挺酷的。
Oh, you're a mom like, oh okay, that's cool.
那就下次见咯。
Like, see you next time.
但你是否曾有过双方共同参与这种生活方式的关系?
But were you ever in relationships, where you participated in a lifestyle together.
完全没有。
No, not at all.
从来没有。
Never.
好的。
Okay.
为什么呢?你考虑过尝试吗?
And why is that, like did you ever consider it.
没有,说实话,我和妮娜很早就安定下来了。
No, mean, I honestly, Nina and I settled down pretty young.
直到结婚安定下来后,我才真正了解这类事情。
It wasn't until after being married and settled down that I even like kind of knew any of this.
哦,我明白了。
Oh, I see.
好的。
Okay.
就是妻子告诉你,你们刚开始约会时的事,这让你很兴奋,然后接下来就是,你知道的,性爱时的脏话。
So the wife tells you about, you know, early on while you were dating, and and that turned you on and then that's followed by, you know, dirty talk during sex.
是的。
Yes.
那是什么时候...什么时候开始转向其他事情的?
When did it when did it, like, move on to something else?
好的。
Okay.
我们当时差点就要尝试些新花样了。
So we were very close to trying something.
我们住在纽约市,当时离尝试些新花样就差那么一点。
We lived in New York City, and we were very close to, you know, trying something.
然后她怀孕了。
And then she got pregnant.
而且,你知道,可能是因为我们当时太兴奋了,那时候气氛非常火热。
And, you know, probably because we were so turned on, thing things were very, you know, hot at the time.
所以后来在孩子还小的时候,我们稍微冷静了一段时间。
And so then we kinda cooled it down for a while while the kids were young.
直到几年前我们搬到东京时,时机和环境都合适,我们才尝试了些新花样。
And then a few years ago when we moved to Tokyo, it was the right time for us and also the right environment to try something.
哦。
Oh.
那大概是在三年前,我们
And it was about about three years ago that we
你说的'合适的环境'是什么意思?
What do you mean right environment?
比如,东京那边的人是不是很开放?
Like, are they kinky over there in Tokyo?
其实这里有个相当不错的亚文化圈。
There is actually a pretty decent kink scene here.
而且这里还有个不错的海外侨民社区。
And also, one of the things here is that there's a decent expat community.
她只对外国男人感兴趣。
She's only interested in foreign guys.
她对日本男人没兴趣。
She's not interested in Japanese guys.
住在这里的外籍人士,你知道的,通常都受过良好教育。
The expats that live here, you know, you have to be pretty well educated.
你得,你知道的,保持良好的行为举止。
You have to be, you know, on good behavior.
你需要有相当稳定的经济基础。
You have to be pretty financially secure.
所有这些条件都确保了这里是个精心筛选的社区,在你来之前就已经是这样了。
All these things that it just it makes for a a well curated community before you can even be here.
然后在那个圈子里,你会找到那些有特殊癖好的人,就是那些思想开放的、自由派的人,那里还有个专门找乐子的群体。
And then within that community, you find the kinky people, you know, the open minded liberal people and then there there is a community for fun.
那你最初是怎么开始,比如找人这方面?
And how did you start, like finding people
在网上,你知道的,像成人交友网站、胖友生活这类平台。
online, you know, adult friend finder, fat life, that kind of stuff.
好吧。
Okay.
那你偏好什么玩法?你当时是在找公牛型伴侣还是其他男性?
And what's your play style like were you looking for just were you looking for bulls were you looking for other men.
对。
Yeah.
一开始肯定只找公牛型伴侣。
Definitely looking for for just for bulls to begin with.
对我来说,重点完全在于她的愉悦。
You know, for me, it's all about her pleasure.
我们深爱彼此,我希望她能获得最好的体验。
We're deeply in love, and I want her to have the best experience possible.
没有什么比她享受其中更能让我兴奋的了。
Nothing turns me on more than her enjoying herself.
另外从生理上说,你知道,我...我持久力有限。
And then also just physically, you know, I I can only last so long.
懂吧?
You know?
即便在我年轻时,我也坚持不了多久。
Even in my younger days, I couldn't last too long.
所以我总是这样接近她,嘿。
And so I would approach it with her like, hey.
如果有人能接替我,让我喘口气,那不是很棒吗?
Wouldn't it be great, like, if there was somebody else to take over while I catch my breath?
你懂吗?
You know?
她能长时间保持那种状态。
She can stay in that state for a long time.
如果有人能接替并继续,让我喘口气,然后我再回来,我们轮流着尽可能长久地取悦你,那不是很棒吗?
And wouldn't it be great if somebody can take over and continue while I catch my breath, and then I'll come back, and then we can take turns and continue to pleasure you for as long as possible?
我曾以为这会让快感翻倍,但实际上却是十倍,因为哦。
And I thought maybe it would double the pleasure, but in reality, it's tenfold because Oh.
现在我们这样做过很多次了,你知道,通过多个伴侣轮流,她能保持那种状态超过一个小时,你懂的。
Now that we've done this many times, you know, by having, you know, multiple partners that can take turns, She can stay in that state for well over an hour, you know.
好吧。
Okay.
所以你是在说接力赛对吧,但你们就只做这个吗?还是说你们也会玩那种东京浪子们常做的‘转烤’把戏?
So you're talking about tag teaming right but is that all that you do or do you ever, you know, like do you guys do that spit roast thing that you swingers do over there in Tokyo.
当然,我们经常那么玩。
Definitely, we do a lot of that.
那确实很有趣。
That's definitely fun.
最妙之处在于看着她被别人进入时的样子。
What's great about that is when she is being penetrated by somebody else.
我不必总是处于进攻状态。
I'm not necessarily in attack mode.
我可以稍微放松警惕。
I can kinda, like, let my guard down.
我能以平常心观察她。
I can kinda just be in my normal brain and watch her.
当她为我口交时或许能获得些许快感,但我不必费心取悦她,也不用保持那种侵略性的支配状态。
Maybe get a little pleasure from her while while she's giving me oral, but I I don't have to be thinking about pleasing her or, you know, being in that that aggressive, you know, dominant mode.
我可以放松地欣赏她自得其乐的模样。
I could just kinda sit back and watch her enjoying herself.
另一点有趣的是——用观察者视角而非进攻模式来感受(不知该如何形容那种状态)。
And that's something else that that's really fun is being in my observant brain as opposed to in my I don't know how else to put it other than attack mode.
光是看着她享受的样子就乐趣无穷。
It's so much fun just to watch her while she's having a good time.
所以你描述的就是很多人所说的‘同欢’现象,对吧?
So you're describing what many people describe what they call compersion, right?
噢,当然。
Oh, definitely.
没错。
Yeah.
我仍在思考这与真正因此产生性兴奋是否有区别,我认为这两者并不相同。
And I'm still trying to determine whether there's a difference between that and actually being turned on by it because I think that's different.
你觉得这有什么不同吗?
Do you think that's different?
哦,完全同意。
Oh, absolutely.
被激起欲望与我喜欢看她自得其乐是两回事。
To be turned on versus I love watching her enjoy herself.
是啊,确实如此。
Yeah, it's it's so true.
没错,你说得完全正确。
Yes, You're exactly right.
通常这两者会同时存在。
There it's both at the same time usually.
就像我喜欢看她与其他伴侣在一起那样,我也同样享受看她与玩具互动的过程。
And just as much as I enjoy her with watching her with another partner, I enjoy watching her with her toys.
只要知道她感觉愉悦,我就会感到快乐。
If I know that she's feeling good, I feel good.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
那么除了我听说的MFM(双男一女)之外,
And so aside from the MFM that I'm hearing about.
你们还尝试过其他玩法吗?
Have you done anything else?
你和那个男人之间有过什么互动吗?
And is there ever any interaction with with you and the the other guy?
绝对没有。
Definitely not.
我是百分百的直男,你知道的,有时候会有一些,你懂的
I'm 100% straight, you know, there there's sometimes some, you know
友军误伤。
Friendly fire.
友军误伤。
Friendly fire.
是啊。
Yeah.
你知道的,有些亲密接触,但那只是朋友之间的正常交往。
You know, some close contacts, but that's just that's just, you know, being friends.
但最近我们进行了完整的夫妻交换。
But recently, we have done a full couple swap.
那是几周前第一次尝试。
That was a first just a couple weeks ago.
那次玩得很开心。
That was a lot of fun.
说实话。
I will be honest.
我确实有点为那个女孩感到抱歉。
I do kinda feel bad for the other girl.
我全神贯注在妮娜身上,确保她感到舒适并享受其中。
I was so focused on Nina and making sure that she was comfortable and having a good time.
另一对夫妇经验非常丰富。
So the other couple, they were very experienced.
所以我并不担心会伤害到那边任何人的感受,但这是妮娜的第一次。
And so I wasn't worried about hurting anybody's feelings over there, but this was Nina's first time.
我想确保她能感受到我一直陪在她身边,专注于她。
And I wanted to make sure that she felt that I was there with her, that I was focused on her.
我不希望她感到在任何时候被冷落。
I didn't want her to feel, you know, left out at any point.
所以即使我和另一个女人亲热时,我的目光仍然停留在妮娜身上。
So even when I was intimate with the other woman, I was still my eyes were still over on Nina.
我仍然,你知道的,确保她玩得开心,确保她感到自在。
I was still, you know, making sure that she was having a good time, making sure that she felt comfortable.
嗯。
Mhmm.
那她也享受这次经历吗?
And did she enjoy the experience as well?
这个...会继续下去吗?
Is is this gonna continue?
她确实喜欢。
She did like it.
她喜欢看我和另一个女人在一起。
She liked watching me with another woman.
另外那个人很棒,当然这很有帮助。
The other guy was great, which helped, of course.
但她最后还是表示,不确定自己对此是否感到自在。
She's still though at the end was like, I'm not sure how comfortable I am with that.
你懂吗?
You know?
她是
She's
是不是有些嫉妒心理?
Is there some jealousy?
是啊。
Yeah.
我在你的播客里经常听到这种说法,通常——不一定是通常,但很多时候女性更容易嫉妒。
I hear that a lot here on your pod, you know, with usually well, not usually, but a lot of times the women are more jealous.
她们更像是,你知道的,想要成为关注焦点。
They're more like, you know, wanna be the center of attention.
而这种情况在这里也绝对适用。
And that that's definitely the case here as well.
你妻子有没有过和其他女性或者群体相处的经历?
Has your wife ever experienced, like, being with other women or, like, groups of people?
她之前曾和另一个女人有过一次。
She had been with another woman once before.
其实,那是个挺有趣的故事。
Actually, that's kind of a fun story.
她当时在美国大使馆办理赴美手续,遇到了另一个女人。
She was at the US embassy working on the paperwork for to enter The US, and she met another woman.
她们一起出去喝酒,错过了末班车,最后一起住在酒店房间里。
They went out for drinks, missed the last train, ended up staying at a hotel room together.
而且,你知道,我至今都没能从她那里问出全部细节,但她说那次经历很有趣,只是不适合她。
And, you know, I I still have trouble getting all the details out of her to this day, but she said it was a lot of fun, but not her thing.
如果我可以的话,嗯。
If I can yeah.
当然。
Sure.
那是一次很棒的经历,但你知道,她很高兴自己尝试过,不过她还是更喜欢男人。
It it was a great experience, but, you know, she's glad that she did it, but she likes the guys.
嗯哼。
Uh-huh.
那多人一起的情况呢?
And how about groups of people?
你们试过那种多人派对吗?
Have you guys done that orgy thing?
是的。
Yeah.
我们今年早些时候确实有过一次多人活动,当时我带了三个男人回我们的酒店房间。
We we did do a a group session earlier this year where I brought three guys back to our hotel room.
我们订了个套房,她就在房间里等着。
We got a suite, and she's waiting there at the room.
我去和那几个男生碰面,一共三个人。
I go meet up with the guys, and there's three guys.
其中一个是之前玩过一次的,那个又高又壮的德国人,来自柏林的BDSM圈子,你知道的,非常强势那种。
One of the guys we had played with once before, this big, huge German guy that's from, like, the Berlin, like, kink scene, you know, very dominant.
对。
Yeah.
然后是个非裔美国大兵,身材超级好。
And then a African American US GI, you know, super fit.
第三个是个法国摄影师,时尚摄影师。
And then the the third guy is a French photographer, a fashion photographer.
这简直像联合国群交大会。
This is like a United Nations gangbang.
没错。
Yes.
确实。
It was.
确实。
It was.
而且玩得非常尽兴。
And it was a lot of lot of fun.
于是我们回到房间。
So we go back to the room.
那几个男生都在闲聊,然后我让她穿着那条小裙子出来——就是推特头像穿的那条。
The guys were all chatting, and then I bring her out in the little dress that that's the Twitter profile picture.
我们闲聊了几分钟,然后我就让那几个家伙碰碰她,看看她有什么反应之类的。
And we make small talk for a couple minutes, and then I just kinda ask the guys to touch her and kinda see how she's reacts and stuff like that.
那个德国人真的带头了,而且事情发展得特别快。
And the the German guy really takes the lead and kinda, like, escalates things very quickly.
她跪在地上,我们三个人——我和另外两个男的——站在她面前。
And, you know, she's on her knees with three, you know, myself and the other two guys above her.
那个法国人只想当摄影师。
And the French guy just wanted to be a photographer.
他就坐在后面,给我们拍照。
He, like, kinda, like, sat back and just, he took pictures for us.
他更愿意做这个而不是参与其中。
He was more comfortable doing that rather than participating.
哦。
Oh.
于是我和那个高大的德国人,还有那个美国大兵就轮流上,整晚都在占她便宜,用身体压制她。
And so myself, this big German guy, and this American GI just took turns, you know, just taking advantage of her for the evening, you know, just being physically dominant with her.
她喜欢被支配的感觉,但同时也有点害怕和畏惧。
And she enjoyed being dominated, but at the same time, she was also kind of intimidated and scared.
你知道,这也是乐趣的一部分。
And, you know, that that was part of the fun.
经过一两个小时尝试各种姿势,比如串烧式,或者她跪着同时应付三个大男人之类的,我们休息了一会儿。
And after an hour or two of every position possible, you know, spit roast and just like her on her knees with three very big men in her mouth and all of that, we took a break for a while.
在另一个房间里,她正和那个法国摄影师温柔缠绵。
And in the other room, there she is hooking up very softly and passionately with the French photographer.
是的,是的。
Oui oui.
当然,她是这样的。
Of course, she was.
是啊。
Yeah.
确实。
Exactly.
当我们回忆那天时,她提到那是她最喜欢的部分,因为她被三个极具侵略性的男人压制,感到非常害怕。
And when she talks about that when we reminisce about that day, she talks about that being her favorite part because she was dominated by these three really aggressive guys and got really scared.
但那天晚上结束时,她却与那位法国甜心充满激情、浪漫、感性而温柔地亲密相处。
But then the the evening concluded with her being passionately, romantically, sensually, softly intimate with this French, you know, sweetheart.
作为当晚主导者的那位艺术家,真正将一切串联起来,让她感到安全与柔软。
The guy that had been the artist of of the evening was there to really bring everything together and to to make her feel safe and soft.
不错。
Nice.
是啊。
Yeah.
如果我们聊起枕边回忆,对她来说那绝对是绕不开的话题。
If there's anything that we talk about the pillow talk thing where we reminisce, it definitely goes back to that for her.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
让我们客观看待这件事。
So let's put it in perspective.
她是一家大公司的高管,周围都是有钱有势的男人。
She is an executive at a pretty big company where she is surrounded by rich, financially powerful dudes.
但在卧室里,她却渴望失控。
But in the bedroom, she wants to lose control.
她希望高大强壮的外国男人关注她,但身体上却已经完全失控。
She wants big, strong, foreign guys paying attention to her but physically she has completely lost control.
这就是那种权力交换。
That's that power exchange.
所以她非常享受这种动态关系。
And so she really enjoys that dynamic.
我知道标签很糟糕,因为即使在同一个标签下,每个人的定义都不同。
So, and I know labels are awful just because even within the labels everyone defines himself differently.
是啊。
Yeah.
那你们怎么描述自己的游戏风格呢?
So how, like, how do you describe yourselves your your play style?
绝对是'雄鹿与雌狐'模式。
Definitely stag and vixen.
我自己绝对是个阿尔法男性。
Myself, I'm definitely an alpha male.
如果按生活方式定义的话,绝对是雄鹿类型。
So definitely a a stag if you're going by lifestyle definitions.
她对自己很有信心,这很棒。因为在我们开始这种生活方式之前 - 我们大约三年前开始的 - 在那之前她做了段时间全职妈妈,在身体上有点失去自信,你知道的,就是那种发胖之类的情况。
You know, she's confident with who she is, which is great because I think before we started doing this, which we started up about three years ago, before we did this, she was a stay at home mom for a while, kinda lost her confidence in herself physically, you know, just kinda, like, put on some weight, you know, like, that that kind of stuff.
我一直觉得她是这个世界上最美丽的人。
I've always felt she's the most beautiful person in the world.
你知道,她从来不需要担心我对她的关注。
You know, she's she's never had to worry about my attention.
但作为一个人,你知道,时间久了总会失去一些自信。
But just as a person, you know, you kinda lose your confidence over time.
但自从我们开始做这件事后,她就变得神采飞扬。
But then once we started doing this, she has swagger.
她真的像是变了一个人。
She, like, she really is a different person.
她现在会说'不'了。
She's like, no.
她会说'我能搞定'。
I I got this.
我看到她准备去参加工作会议,你知道的,晚餐会议之类的场合,她看起来棒极了。
And I see her getting ready to go out for for work meetings, you know, dinner meetings and stuff like that, and she looks great.
她知道她看起来很棒。
She knows she looks great.
她知道自己是众人瞩目的焦点。
She knows that she's the the center of attention.
她完全变了一个人。
She's a different person.
你明白吗?
You know?
我知道你听过很多夫妻这么说,但当一位女性重获自信时,那种感觉真是不可思议。
I know you hear this from from plenty of couples, but, you know, when a woman regains her confidence, it's incredible.
这真的太美好了。
It's it's so beautiful.
我真心为她感到骄傲。
I'm so proud of her.
我特别喜欢看她自信闪耀的样子。
I love seeing her light up with confidence.
我喜欢看到其他男人注视她时,她那种'没错,就是这样'的神态。
I love seeing other men look at her and she's like, yeah, that's right.
显然,这对你们的婚姻产生了积极影响。
Clearly, it's done something for your marriage.
你有没有想过某天会回到过去的状态?
Do you ever see yourself going back to the way things were ever?
我不担心那种情况,如果这能说明问题的话。
I'm not afraid of that, if that makes sense.
这不是我们必须做的事。
This isn't something that we need to do.
这很有趣,我很享受这个过程。
It's fun, and I enjoy it.
但如果有一天它变得费力不讨好,就像嗯...
But if it ever got to the point where it became more labor than it was worth, Like Mhmm.
我们...我们的联系非常紧密。
We're we're so closely connected.
如果余生只有我们两个人,我也很满足。
I'm fine if it's just the two of us for the rest of our life.
只要这个选择存在,我是说,没错,我很期待。
As long as this is an option, I mean, yes, I look forward to it.
我很喜欢为她创造探索的机会。
I enjoy finding situations for her to explore.
我享受看着她绽放、成长并乐在其中的过程。
I enjoy seeing her blossom and develop and enjoy herself.
只要还有乐趣,只要整体是积极的,我觉得我们就不会停止。
And as long as it's fun and as long as it's a net positive, I I don't ever see us stopping.
但我们同时也深陷热烈而亲密的爱恋中。
But we're we're also passionately and intimately in love.
所以如果只有我们两个人,那也很好。
So if it's just the two of us, that's fine too.
如果你想结识这对火辣情侣,他们为这次访谈专门注册了推特账号。
If you'd like to hook up with this hot couple, they created a Twitter just for this interview.
展开剩余字幕(还有 5 条)
账号是Tokyo Hot Life。
It's at Tokyo Hot Life.
他们在FetLife上的账号是Ito Stagg。
They're also on FetLife at Ito Stagg.
感谢收听《成人共识》。
Thanks for listening to Consenting Adults.
如果你喜欢这个节目,真诚希望你能在Spotify或苹果播客留下评价。
If you're enjoying the show, I'd really appreciate a review on Spotify or Apple Podcasts.
我们下次《理智成人》节目再见。
And we'll see you next time on Consenting Adults.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。