本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
如果你现在只能选一个山寨币,就选这个。
If you could only get one altcoin right now, get this one.
我谈的是我们认为在当今市场中上涨潜力最强的币种。
I'm talking about the coin we believe has the strongest upside potential in today's market.
在分析了数百个山寨币之后,朋友们,这个机会让我整晚兴奋得睡不着。
After analyzing hundreds of altcoins, guys, this is the opportunity that keeps me awake with excitement all night.
所以原因如下。
So here's why.
它拥有强大的基本面、可靠的团队,以及一个可能在未来几个月内推动其大幅上涨的催化剂。
It's got the perfect combination of strong fundamentals, proven team, and a catalyst that could send it significantly higher in the coming months.
然而,它仍然被许多散户投资者忽视,这意味着你还有时间在大众发现之前布局。
Yet it's still flying under the radar of many retail investors, which means you still got time to get position before the crowd catches on.
听好了,我们相信现在正是入手这个特定币种的完美时机。
Look, we believe this is the perfect time to get in on this specific coin.
所以,要获取完整分析,请立即访问 www.cryptorevolution.com/coin。
So to get the full breakdown, just go to www.cryptorevolution.com/coin right now.
机会窗口不会永远敞开。
The window of opportunity will not stay open forever.
好的,各位。
Alright, everyone.
欢迎回到由Gemini赞助的加密货币1美元1点评播,Gemini是通往未来货币的桥梁。
Welcome back to the crypto $1.00 1 rundown presented by Gemini, your bridge to the future of money.
希望大家都度过了一个美好的新年开端。
And we hope everyone's having a good start to their year.
我们又重新恢复了常规节奏,定期开展这些内容。
We are getting back in the swing of things, doing these things on a routine basis once again.
我身边这位当然是Tivo。
I'm joined here by Tivo, of course.
我们将逐一梳理所有内容。
We're gonna be running through all this.
Tivo,今天有很多话题要聊。
And, Tivo, there's a lot to talk about today.
我们有《清晰法案》。
We have the Clarity Act.
我们有很多——我觉得可以说,毫无疑问,现在处于动荡之中。
We have a lot of I think you could say you know, it's pretty safe to say it's turmoil.
有些人同意,有些人不同意。
You know, we have some people who agree, some people who disagree.
每个人都希望它通过,但对如何起草有不同的看法。
Everyone wants it to pass, but they have different views about how it should be written.
所以我们今天要讨论它。
And so we're gonna be talking about it.
我们会逐一拆解。
We're gonna be breaking it down.
我们会解释你需要知道的一切,好的、坏的、糟糕的,以及所有中间的情况。
We're gonna be explaining everything that you need to know, the good, the bad, the ugly, everything in between.
当然,我们也会谈谈市场。
And, of course, talk about the markets.
我的意思是,比特币正在突破。
I mean, Bitcoin's breaking out.
山寨币也在突破。
Altcoins are breaking out.
我们看到它们突破了关键阻力位。
We're seeing them get through critical resistance levels.
价格正在上涨。
Prices are moving higher.
资金流入再次上升。
Inflows are back on the rise.
还有各种各样的指标。
And there's all sorts of of metrics.
我的意思是,我们也在看成交量图。
I mean, we're also on the volume chart.
我的意思是,我们会讨论这个。
I mean, we'll talk about this.
我们看到了近一年来——大约八到九个月以来——最高的绿色日成交量。
We're seeing some of the highest green day volumes that we've seen in nearly a year, about eight to nine months.
所以这也是值得讨论的。
And so there's that to talk about as well.
市场正在变动。
The market is moving.
蒂博,伙计,我们现在情况怎么样?
And Thibault, how are we doing, man?
现在有太多事情发生了。
Lot lot going on right now.
事情很多。
Lot going on.
加密市场中正弥漫着一种明显的活跃氛围。
There's there's just a palpable taste of things going on in the crypto markets.
而这正是我们做这个节目的原因。
And that's what exactly why we do the show.
我们在开播前刚聊过。
I was talking to you before we went live.
我当时就说,今天简直是做回顾的完美日子。
It was like, hey, this is the perfect day for a rundown.
有太多内容要梳理了。
So much to go over.
加密市场目前势头强劲,尤其是比特币和以太坊在过去几天出现了非常强劲的上涨行情。
There is momentum in the crypto markets, specifically Bitcoin and ETH had some really good green action over the last couple of days.
自从我们上次交谈以来,我知道上周我们请了布莱恩,他在节目中表示自己非常看多。
Since we last spoke basically, I know last week we had Brian on, he said on the air he was feeling really bullish.
你当时也在给我们看图表,说同样的话:嘿,这种情况有多种可能走向,但我喜欢我看到的趋势。
You were kind of showing us the charts saying the same thing like, hey, there's different ways this can go, but I like what I'm seeing.
我知道你不仅在节目中这么说过,还在私人社区里、你的交易课程中更深入地表达过这些观点。
I know you've said that not only on the show, but inside the private community more in-depth in your trading course and everything.
看到价格走势最终印证了这些判断,真好。
So it's good to see that price action come to fruition.
所以有很多价格内容需要分析,我们这就来梳理。
So a lot to break down the prices, which we'll do.
此外,Clarity法案有了重大突破性消息,Coinbase和Brian Armstrong带头反对该法案,这将推动并暂停投票进程,他们称之为法案的审议阶段。
And then the Clarity Act had some huge breaking news updates with Coinbase and Brian Armstrong leading the way and coming out against it, which is going to kind of push and pause the voting, they call it the markup of the bill.
所以这里有很多内容需要分析。
So a lot to break down here.
我们先从大家最喜欢、也是你来这里的原因开始吧,Brendan,聊聊图表。
Think we just kick it off with what the people love and why you're here, Brendan, the charts.
我知道你即将在接下来的两周内开启一门微型牛市课程,我认为是这样。
I know you have a micro bull run course opening coming up in the next two weeks, I believe.
所以如果有人想了解,就像Brendan刚才展示的那样,这些图表。
So if anybody's interested in doing, like Brendan just flopped up there, the the charts.
如果你对在技术分析领域向Brendan学习感兴趣,他确实有一个六周的课程。
If you're interested in learning more with Brendan in the technical analysis space, he does have his six week program.
所以我做了一件事,在节目说明和YouTube下方放了一个链接,不是为了注册,只是为了让你收到提醒。
So what I did is I have a link below in the show notes and on YouTube and it's not to sign up or anything, it's just to get alerted.
你将收到布伦丹的首批提醒,当课程开启时,你也会收到相关信息。
You'll get Brendan's first alerts and then when the course does open up, you'll get information on that as well.
再次查看描述,免费注册,留下你的邮箱以获取布伦丹的免费更新。
So check out the description again at no cost, just drop your email in to get the free updates from Brendan.
如果你对课程内容感兴趣,这就是获取信息的方式。
And if you're interested in the information about the course, that's how you'll get it.
但我们还是来看看这周绿色行情的技术分析吧,布伦丹,了解一下这门课程的核心内容。
But let's let's take a look at what the course is all about with some technical analysis on the green action we've seen this week, Brendan.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,咱们来分析一下图表吧。
I mean, let's analyze the charts, man.
比特币的表现真是太棒了。
Bitcoin's doing just beautiful things here.
我们之前强调过几点
There's a couple of things that we highlighted
看一下这个。
Look in at that.
看那条线的突破。
Look at that breakthrough that line.
你正在谈论它。
You're talking about it.
是的。
Yeah.
你只需要一个干净的突破。
You just need a clean break.
我们正在等待它。
We're looking for it.
我们正在得到它。
We're we're we're getting it.
我们正在实时获得它,这太棒了。
We're literally getting it in real time, and it's fantastic.
我的意思是,这正是我们之前想指出的一件事,嘿。
I mean, this is one of the things that we were looking at saying, hey.
你当时看到的是看跌结构的突破,也就是短期看跌结构的突破。
You were seeing breaking of the bearish structure, of the short term bearish structure.
你知道的,为了给大家简单回顾一下,你有这个50日均线和20日均线。
You know, cup just to give everyone a little bit of a recap, you have this fifty day moving average and the twenty day moving average.
50日是红色,20日是蓝色,200日是黄色。
50 is red, 20 is blue, 200 is yellow.
他之前在10月10日经历了清算。
And he had the October 10 liquidation up here.
我们跌破了50日均线,然后多次被反弹回来,又被反弹回来,又被反弹回来。
We broke below the 50, and we rejected it and rejected it and rejected it.
我们一直交易在它下方,直到最近才改变。
And we kept trading below it until fairly recently.
我们看到价格走势重新站上20日均线,再站上50日均线,突破了我们之前的主要阻力位,随后又回撤,但这次是把它们当作支撑位而非阻力位来测试。
And we saw price action get back above the 20, back above the 50, break back up to our primary resistance that we were in, and then we came back and we tested them as support instead of as resistance.
这是一个巨大的转折点。
It's a huge turning point.
这就是你所说的结构完全突破。
That is what you call like a full break of structure.
事实上,我喜欢称之为突破、回抽和上涨:先突破阻力位,然后回抽测试该位置作为新的支撑,最后是随后的向上延续。
In fact, I like to call this the break, hook, and go, where you see a break of resistance, the hook retesting that resistance as now support, and then the go is the continuation to the upside afterwards.
所以你看到了这些移动平均线被突破,然后转变为阻力并反转。
So you had the breaking of these moving averages, then turning into resistance and flipping.
你还看到了我们所说的短期金叉,即二十日移动平均线向上穿越五十日移动平均线。
You also had what we call a short term golden cross, which is where you have the twenty day moving average cross upwards over the fifty day moving average.
因此,这些短期移动平均线相互交叉并向上翻转,现在不再向下,而是略微向上倾斜,并发生了交叉。
And so you have these shorter term moving averages crossing back to the upside over one another and now instead of pointing downwards they're pointing back to the upside ever so slightly and they're having the crossover.
而这里另一个特别明显的是,你看到了下方一个清晰的上升支撑位,以及上方一个清晰的水平阻力位。
And then the third thing that really stood out here is that you saw a very clear rising level of support down in here with a very clear flat level of resistance up in here.
你知道,我们触及了94,000美元水平,然后回落到80,再回升到94,接着又跌到84,之后两次回升到94,最后又回到85。
You know, we hit the $94,000 level, and then we came down to 80, then back up to 94, then back down to 84, then back up to 94 twice, then back up to 85.
而且,你知道,我们持续看到价格在挤压至这个水平阻力位的过程中,形成更高的低点。
And, you know, we essentially just continue to see price climb to higher lows as it squeezed into this flat level of resistance.
在技术分析中,当你观察图表时,这种情况被称为上升三角形,因为买方的压力正在向上挤压。
And in technical analysis, you know, when we're looking at the charts, you call that an ascending triangle because pressure is squeezing to the upside from the buyers.
虽然没有绝对的保证,但大多数情况下,价格都会向上突破。
And you know while there's no guarantees, the majority of the time it breaks out to the upside.
你会看到压力不断累积,直到最终出现向上突破的时刻。
And you see pressure build and build and build until there is this breakout moment to the upside.
到目前为止,所有这些迹象都表现得相当准确和良好,我们正在实时看到向上突破的发生。
And so far all of these things have proven pretty right and pretty well, and we're seeing the upside breakout happen in real time.
因此,我对这张图表非常满意。
And so I'm really pleased with the chart.
我可以告诉你,这看起来几乎就是一次完整反转的确凿确认了。
And I'll tell you what, this looks about as close as we can get to having confirmation of like a full blown reversal.
当我寻找比特币的反转信号时,我希望看到下跌趋势的突破。
I think when I'm looking for a reversal on Bitcoin here, I want to see the break of the downtrend.
我想看到短期看跌结构被突破。
I want to see the break of the short term bearish structure.
我想看到价格突破至更高的高点。
I want to see the break into higher highs.
我想看到我们继续形成更高的低点。
I want to see us continue to see higher lows.
我想看到短期的黄金交叉,以及我们从超卖区域反弹。
I want to see a short term golden cross, and I want to see us come back from oversold territories.
而这些我们都已经看到了。
And we've seen all of that.
你已经看到比特币突破了更高的高点。
You've seen bitcoin now breaking out the higher highs.
你已经看到了持续的更高低点。
You've seen consistent higher lows.
你已经看到短期移动平均线被突破。
You have the break of the short term moving averages.
它们已经向上交叉回去。
You have them crossing back to the upside.
再看指标,比如RSI,它从极度超卖区域回升,这是自2023年8月以来日线图上最超卖的一次。
And then on the indicators, you know, like the RSI, this thing's coming from deep oversold, the most oversold that it has been since August 2023 on the daily chart.
那是一个历史性时刻。
And that was a historic moment.
如果你看周线图,这是自2022年8月以来最超卖的一次。
If you look at it on the weekly, it was the most oversold that it's been since August 2022.
如果看MACD,这是在Coinbase交易所历史上最超卖的一次。
If you look at the MACD, it was the most oversold it has ever been on Coinbase's exchange.
恐惧与贪婪指数为10,这类似于我们在重大回调中见过的历史性底部区域。
And the fear and greed index was a 10, which is like historically a bottoming area that we've seen during like major pullbacks.
因此,所有这些数据都强烈支持比特币已经形成反转时刻的观点。
And so all these all the data would would really lean us towards this idea that Bitcoin has put in a reversal moment.
所以,你知道,我们不能在这里断言这是必然或绝对的,因为任何事情都可能发生。
And so, you know, we can never kind of come on here and say it's guaranteed or it's absolute, because anything can happen.
对吧?
Right?
实际上任何事情都可能发生,价格可能会再次下跌,总存在这种可能性。
Literally anything can happen, and it can make prices go back down, and and there's always going to be the off chance.
但当我现在查看数据时,我会说,数据非常明确地指向了大量证据——我们这么说吧——表明比特币正在形成反转,试图摆脱自七月以来持续了六到七个月的盘整期。
But when I'm looking at the data now, I would say that the data is very clearly trying to point the overwhelming amount of evidence, we'll put it that way, is saying that there's a reversal being put in on Bitcoin, and it's trying to reverse out of the six to seven month lull that it's been in since around July.
而对于山寨币来说,情况更糟。
And for altcoins it's been a lot worse.
因为比特币从七月到十月只是横盘震荡。
Because with Bitcoin it kind of just went sideways from July to October.
所有币种几乎都下跌了。
For all coins they pretty much went down.
根据你查看的币种,它们大多从七月左右就开始下跌,而且再也没有回升。
Depending on the coin that you look at, they pretty much started going down in July in that area, and they just never stopped.
所以比特币随后经历了一个短暂的横盘整理阶段。
So then it had this like brief sideways consolidation phase that Bitcoin had.
但看起来我们真的在这里反转了。
But it looks like we're really reversing here.
确实如此。
It does.
我认为市场看起来相当不错。
And I think the the market looks fairly good.
你看到一些山寨币今天仍然是红色的,但这很正常。
You're seeing some altcoins that are still red on the day, which, again, is normal.
山寨币仍然略微落后,所以我将继续关注这一点,因为它们仍然表现出一定程度的疲软。
Altcoins continue to lag behind a little bit, so I'm gonna continue to watch that because they are still seeing some level of underperformance.
有些日子它们表现得更好,最近我们就经历了几次这样的情况。
There are days where they overperform, and we've had a couple of those recently.
我担心的是,在下跌日或回调时,它们会表现得怎么样?
My fear here is on the red days on the pullbacks, you know, how are they gonna hold up?
而在今天这样的日子里,比特币下跌了约百分之零点五,而平均山寨币的跌幅却是它的数倍,如果你希望山寨币真正跑赢市场,这显然不是你希望看到的情况。
And on a day like today where Bitcoin's down about a half a percent and you see the average altcoin down multiples of that, it's again not really what you want to see if you want altcoins to actually outperform.
你看,XRP下跌了2.5%,Solana下跌了2.5%,SUI下跌了3.5%,Aerodrome下跌了近6%。
Know, you have XRP down 2.5%, Solana down 2.5%, SUI down 3.5, Aerodrome down almost 6%.
然后你再看那些普通山寨币,普遍下跌了3%到5%,而比特币只下跌了大约0.5%。
And then you get into the average altcoins which are down around 3% to 5% across the board, while Bitcoin's only down about a half a percent.
所以还是要密切关注山寨币,今天它们出现了一些负面波动,但这里也有一些大幅上涨的币种。
So still gonna need to keep a close eye on altcoins, getting a little bit of negative volatility day today, but there's been some big winners here.
我的意思是,门罗币正在完全飙升,达世币也在疯狂上涨,涨幅高达百分之几百。
I mean you have Monero running just completely parabolic, you have Dash running completely parabolic with it, doing hundreds of percent.
另一个我们之前在这里讨论过的,Pump Pump。
Another one that we've talked about on here, pump pump.
挺有趣的,我有持仓。
Fun, something I have exposure to.
最近三周左右,它从低点强劲反弹,上涨了约70%,所以我一直密切留意它。
Rallying really hard off the lows, up about 70% in the last three or so weeks, and so I've been keeping a close eye on that.
而且再次强调,这里的各种币种都在试图形成反转。
And just again, coins across the board here trying to put in some reversals.
你看到以太坊正在尝试突破这个旗形的上沿。
You see ETH kind of trying to break out of the top of this this pennant.
Solana 也在尝试突破它近期所处的区间。
You have Solana trying to break this range that it has been in as well.
BNB 也在试图突破它近期的上轨区间。
You have BNB trying to break to the upper range of what it has been in over in here.
而XRP是我们经常被问到的币种,所以我得提一下。
And XRP, which is one that we always get asked about, so I gotta cover it.
自七月以来,它就一直处于一个巨大的下跌趋势中,就像我之前说的。
This thing has been in a big old downtrend for literally since July, like I was saying.
你看到这条非常清晰的阻力线。
And you see this very clear resistance line.
所以我希望看到XRP能够突破这条线。
And so I want to see this break for XRP.
然后我认为可能会有不错的上涨空间。
And then I think that there can be some nice upside.
但它必须突破这一点。
But it has to break that.
你知道,这正是需要发生的关键因素。
You know, that is the, like, the factor that needs to happen.
在它发生之前,很可能它会继续表现不佳,因为它相比许多其他大盘币一直表现疲软。
And until it happens, you know, the odds are it's gonna continue to underperform, because it has been underperforming in comparison to a lot of the other large caps.
只要这条趋势线还存在,它看起来就会继续成为表现较差的资产。
And so long as that trend line is there, it looks like it's gonna continue to kind of be an underperformer.
我认为一旦突破,这个币可能会迎来大幅上涨。
I think once that breaks, can get a really big breakout in this thing.
所以 definitely 值得密切关注。
And so it's worth keeping an eye on for sure.
当然,来自各个方面的压力也在增加,比如我们之前讨论过的金属市场,Tivo。
And then of course you have pressure coming in from everywhere, you know, like the metals market, which is something that we've talked about, Tivo.
简直疯了。
Just going crazy.
因此有人认为,金属市场可能正在分流加密货币的一些动能,这种说法确实存在。
And so there's the thought that maybe the metals market is stealing some of the momentum away from crypto, and there's been that talk.
如果真是这样,那么当加密货币重新回升时,很可能会出现一场巨大的追赶行情。
And if that is the case, then I do think again with crypto picking back up, there could be a huge catch up game that could very likely happen.
这正是我们正在看到的情况。
That's what we're seeing.
如果你看不出我其实非常乐观的话。
If you can't tell I'm pretty optimistic.
我们肯定会遇到回调,也会有下跌的日子。
We're gonna get pullbacks and we're gonna have times where there's red days.
但就图表的整体走势而言,我个人认为,绝大多数证据都显示情况相当不错。
But the overall picture of the charts personally I would say the overwhelming amount of evidence looks looks pretty good.
尤其是在我们回调时,这看起来像是一个很好的价值区域。
Looks like a pretty good area of value, especially as we pull back.
新年通常意味着新设备。
New year usually means new devices.
从祖父母的手机、笔记本电脑、平板电脑,到孩子们,至少他们在线时间更长了。
Phones, laptops, tablets from grandma all the way down to the kids, or at least spending more time online.
这让我重新意识到数字安全的重要性。
That's been a good reminder to actually think about digital security again.
我一直在使用Webroot,特别是他们的全方位保护计划,如果你需要的不仅仅是杀毒软件,这是一个一体化的选择。
I've been using Webroot, specifically their total protection plan, which is an all in one option if you want coverage beyond just antivirus.
让我印象深刻的是,它结合了实时杀毒功能,防范恶意软件和网络钓鱼骗局,还有身份监控与警报功能,更重要的是,如果发生身份盗窃,最高可报销100万美元的合理自付费用。
What stood out to me is that it combines real time antivirus protection against things like malware and phishing scams, identity monitoring with alerts, and this is a big one, up to $1,000,000 in expense reimbursement for eligible out of pocket costs if identity theft ever becomes an issue.
全方位保护还包含密码管理器和网络威胁防护工具,能在你访问前阻止恶意网站,此外还能保护多台设备甚至家庭成员,且不会拖慢系统速度或弹出大量广告。
Total protection also includes tools like a password manager and web threat protection that blocks malicious sites before you visit them, plus options to protect multiple devices and even family members, all without slowing your system down or throwing constant pop ups at you.
所以,情况是这样的。
So here's the deal.
新年,新设备。
New year, new device.
无论你是升级设备还是继续使用现有的,现在都是以六折优惠使用Webroot值得信赖的网络安全解决方案,保护你所有设备的好时机。
Whether you're upgrading tech or sticking with what you've got, now's the time to protect all your devices at 60% off with Webroot's trusted cybersecurity solutions.
访问 webroot.com/crypto101,享受六折优惠。
Visit webroot.com/crypto101 and get 60% off.
再次提醒,是 webroot.com。
Again, that's webroot.com.
通过 Webrot.com/crypto101 获取六折优惠。
Webrot.com/crypto101 for 60% off.
此优惠仅通过 crypto 101 链接有效,请务必使用 webroot.com/crypto101,享受总保护计划最高六折优惠。
This offer is only available through the crypto 101 link, so make sure you use it webroot.com/crypto101 and get up to 60% off their total protection plan.
今年,选择适合你的防护方案,与 Webroot 一起享受更优质的数字生活。
This year, choose protection that's right for you and live a better digital life with Webroot.
新的一年,天气更冷了。
A new year, colder days.
现在正是你的冬装真正发挥作用的时候。
This is the moment your winter wardrobe really has to deliver.
如果你想要一次冬季衣橱的焕新,那就从真正经久耐穿的单品开始吧。
If you're craving a winter reset, start with pieces truly made to last season after season.
Quince 将优质材料、精心设计和持久品质融为一体。
Quince brings together premium materials, thoughtful design, and enduring quality.
让你在整个季节都保持温暖、仪表堂堂、状态最佳。
So you stay warm, look sharp, and feel your best all season long.
Quince 拥有你所需的一切。
Quince has everything you need.
他们的外套尤其令人印象深刻。
Their outerwear is especially impressive.
包括羽绒服、羊毛大衣和意大利皮革外套,在真正寒冷时也能让你保暖。
Think down jackets, wool coats, and Italian leather outerwear that keeps you warm when it's actually cold.
每一件产品都由信誉良好的工厂使用优质材料制成,严格遵循精湛工艺和道德生产的标准。
Each piece is made from premium materials by trusted factories that meet rigorous standards for craftsmanship and ethical production.
此外,他们省去了中间商,因此你能享受到超值价格。
Plus, they cut out the middleman, so you're getting awesome prices.
我从 Quince 购买的羊毛大衣非常时尚。
The wool coat that I got from Quince is super stylish.
这件外套的耐用性远超我以前买过的其他外套,而那些外套价格贵得多。
It's holding up way better than other coats I've bought before, and those coats were way more expensive.
它看起来很棒。
It looks good.
它保暖效果很好,而且我没花多少钱就买到了。
It keeps me warm, and I didn't have to drop a fortune on it.
此外,他们的官网购物体验非常有趣。
Plus, their online website is super fun to shop on.
浏览他们的外套很有趣,而且他们还有超酷的衬衫和健身用品。
It's fun looking to peruse to look at their outerwear, but also they have super cool shirts, workout stuff.
他们甚至还有一个家居专区。
They even have a home section.
你可以为家里添置各种用品。
You can get stuff for your house.
他们的网站太棒了。
Their website is awesome.
你一定要去试试。
You have to go check it out.
所以各位,用Quince更新你的冬季衣橱吧。
So guys, refresh your winter wardrobe with Quince.
前往 quince.com/crypto101,享受免费配送和365天无理由退换。
Go to quince.com/crypto101 for free shipping on your order and three hundred and sixty five day returns.
现在在加拿大也能购买了。
Now available in Canada too.
这就是Quince,quince.com/crypto10one。
That's Quince, quince.com/crypto10one.
免费配送,365天退换。
Free shipping and 365 returns.
quince.com/crypto10one。
Quince.com/crypto10one.
是的。
Yeah.
然后我们来试试,如果你能拉远一点,给我即兴发挥一下。
And then we'll do we'll do if you can zoom out, do a little off the cuff for me here.
你能回溯到比特币首次突破十万美元的时候吗?
Can you go back to when Bitcoin first broke a 100 k?
就在这里,这个走势的这里。
Right in here, over here on this move.
是的,这纯粹是我临时拉出来的,这就像Tivo从帽子里变出东西一样。
Yeah, so this is just me pulling, this is classic Tivo pulling something out of the hat here.
我觉得最近的情绪变得非常消极,正如我们之前讨论的,对吧?
I just feel like the sentiment got so negative recently as we've covered, right?
而且你可以看到,这种情况其实又发生了,对吧?
And you can kind of see it's actually happened again, right?
我们突破了十万,然后回落,再次反弹,最终突破了上去。
We broke a 100, we came back down, we rallied up and then went through.
问题是,关于十万美金这个关口的情绪,即使我们之前已经突破过一次,当我们再次突破十万时,那种狂热情绪会不会重现?就像那个经典的梗一样。
It's like, is the sentiment around 100 ks, even though we've broken it once before, could that kind of euphoria come back once we break 100 ks where everybody it's kind of like that classic meme.
比特币价格是12万美元的时候,人们就说:‘我可不买这种垃圾。’
It's like the Bitcoin price was 120 ks and it was like, oh, I'm not buying that crap.
然后它涨了,你知道的,或者不,抱歉。
And then it got, you know, and then or no, sorry.
比特币价格现在是8.2万美元。
So the Bitcoin price is 82 k.
人们就说:‘我可不买这种垃圾。’
It's like, I'm not buying that crap.
然后它涨到了12万美元。
And then it's like, oh, a 120 k.
人们就会想:‘唉,当初8万美元的时候我该多买点的。’
It's like, oh, I should have bought more when it was at 80 type of thing.
我觉得我们的预期已经稍微调整了一下。
It's like, I feel like we've reset expectations a little bit.
对于散户来说,至少在10万美元这个点上,确实如此。
It definitely for retail at least for that 100 k.
这是一个心理上的价格目标,一旦突破并站稳在10万以上,比如12万、15万,一旦涨到17万,所有人都会开始恐慌并蜂拥而入。
It's such a, you know, mental price target there that when it breaks through and if it holds above a 100, you know, $1.00 2, $1.00 5, once it gets to $1.00 7, everybody starts panicking and piles in.
我觉得我们可能又要面临这种情况。
It feels like we could be set up for that possibly again.
是的,确实如此。
Yeah, it does.
而且我觉得你说得对,我看到两个阻力位。
And I think to your point, I see two resistance levels.
首先是10万。
I see 100 ks first.
这是一个心理上的阻力位。
It's a psychological resistance level.
你看到它之前在这里曾起到一些支撑作用。
You see it used to support a little bit in here.
我觉得99万到100万左右是合理的。
I think it makes sense around 99 to 100.
之后,我认为我们又重新回到了行情中。
After that, I do think we're kind of back off to the races.
我唯一担心的是这个200日移动平均线,它是最重要、 arguably 最强的阻力位,但谁知道呢。
The only thing that I fear is you have this two hundred day moving average, which is the biggest and arguably the strongest, but, you know, we'll see.
并不总是如此。
Doesn't always have to be.
然后你还有这个震荡区间的底部,它位于历史最高点。
And then you have the bottom of this consolidation range at all time highs.
你知道,这曾经是历史最高点的阻力位。
You know this used to be the all time high resistance level.
我们突破了它,之后长期将其作为支撑,直到下跌发生,所以我唯一担心的是价格再次回升到106到110这个区间。
We broke it, used it as support for a long time before the breakdown happened, and so my only fear is coming back up towards this like 106 to 110 range.
我们知道,无论是在它下方还是上方时,这个区域都曾非常关键。
We know it was a pretty significant area when we were beneath it and when we were above it.
因此,当我们回升到这个区域时,可能会遇到一些风浪。
And so as we come up into there, think that could be some rough waters.
但除此之外,你知道,实际上在10万左右就只有很小的阻力了。
But other than that, you know, there's literally just, you know, a much smaller resistance around 100 ks.
主要的阻力在106到110之间,然后就是历史最高位的阻力。
Big resistance, maybe 106 to 110, and then you have all time high resistance.
就这些了。
And that's really it.
你知道,里面可能还有一些其他的小级别,但大部分情况下,这就是我们所面对的。
You know, there's a kind of maybe some other minor levels in there, but for the most part, you know, that's what we have.
我认为你说得对,一旦10万再次突破,你就会重新看到FOMO和狂热情绪回归。
And I think that you're right is that once a 100 k starts breaking again, I think you start getting FOMO and euphoria back.
这会成为头条新闻。
It's gonna be headlines.
这会成为头条新闻。
It's gonna be headlines.
会有人在谈论这件事。
There's gonna be people talking about it.
到时候,你最喜欢的朋友或叔叔会说‘我早就告诉过你了’,你会再次在CNBC和各大新闻上看到这些人。
There's gonna be, you know, your favorite friend or uncle saying I told you so, and you're gonna see people on CNBC again and all over the news.
这就是事情发展的常态。
And that's just the way that it goes.
但我觉得你说得非常准确。
But I think you're pretty spot on.
对,我认为一个能佐证这一点的证据是,加密货币内部的价格走势是如何发生的——我快速调出我的屏幕看一下,它的走势与其他市场无关。
Yeah and I think a piece of evidence that would actually add to that is how, and I'll pull up my screen real quick and it's how the price action year is happening inside of crypto and it's uncorrelated.
我们已经长期处于脱钩状态了,之前我们也讨论过,加密货币在年底时一路下跌,几乎呈现出熊市般的快速下跌结构,而当时其他市场却相当稳定,甚至继续创出新高,但比特币并未反弹。
And we've been uncorrelated for a while, which we've covered obviously crypto leading into the end of the year was going down, know, kind of in an almost bear market like structure of falling pretty fast when the rate the rest of the market was pretty stable and even continued to make all time highs in crypto and Bitcoin didn't recover.
现在我们仍在延续这种分化,我认为这非常健康。
Now we're continuing the divergence, which I think is really healthy.
标普500、亚马逊以及那些科技巨头的走势,根本不会像加密货币那样快速波动。
The S and P and Amazon and all those mag sevens, they don't move like crypto does at the velocity that it does.
但当你看到股市今天表现糟糕,这周已经连续出现了几个下跌交易日——这可是今年的首次下跌。
But when you see that stocks are having a bad day and and a couple down days this week, which is the first down days of the year really.
加密货币继续保持其积极的势头。
And crypto continues to its positive momentum.
我觉得这非常健康。
I think that's really healthy.
这种追赶行情可能会引发一种趋势交易,比如这种波段交易。
And that catch up trade could kind of lead to that momentum trade of like, here's the swing trade.
这就像在问,黄金和白银会一直上涨吗?
It's like, is gold and silver gonna go up forever?
也许吧。
Maybe.
但我说的是,这张图表上,白银已经开始看起来像一根该死的曲棍球杆了。
But I mean, that chart specifically silver is starting to look like a freaking hockey stick.
你知道,当我们做技术分析时,无论是哪个项目、股票还是迷因币,一旦出现这种曲棍球杆形态,就得小心一点,清楚自己的交易策略,对吧?
And you know, when we do the TA, whether it's any project, a stock or a meme coin, it's like when you start to get that hockey stick, gotta be a little careful there and understand your trade, right?
所以,如果科技七巨头和股市、宏观环境开始下跌,而加密货币继续走低,那我会觉得有点不安,但我真的很喜欢加密货币在这里持续与市场分化、表现强劲的态势。
So I think if the mag seven and the stock market, the macro started selling off and crypto continued to go down, that would be like a little alarming for me, but I really like the continued divergence with the crypto strength here.
然后我会把话筒交给你,因为我正在调出ETF数据,这些数据进一步印证了价格走势,尤其是在过去三十天图表的后半段,强劲的ETF数据持续支撑着这一趋势。
And then I'll hand it off to you as I pull up the ETF data because it kinda just continues to back up the price action of of strong ETF data, you know, on the back end of the thirty day chart here.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,对于那些和我一起使用图表分析工具、并深入讨论的人,我总是强调,在突破或跌破时,你需要看到两个关键因素。
I mean, what we're seeing is there's always for people who do go through the the chart program with me and we get to talk about it, one of the the things that I always say in there is that you need to see two things on a breakout or a breakdown.
你需要看到成交量和波动性。
You need to see volume and volatility.
另一个很好的佐证方式是观察ETF的资金流入情况,这些数据之前曾一度为负。
And another great way to kind of back up these ideas is is look at the ETF inflows, and these things were red for a bit.
但最近几天,我们开始看到,每日净流入资金量持续上升,过去三天每天都比前一天增加,而且增幅非常明显。
And what we've started to see here is that over the last couple of days, the amount of inflows, money coming in at the end of the day, net money coming in, is increasing day over day for the past three days, and it's it's seeing a lot.
我认为,昨天的净流入额达到了8.4亿美元,接近十亿美元。
The net inflows, I believe, for yesterday were 840,000,000, almost a billion dollars to you.
这是一笔巨额资金。
That is a ton of money.
事实上,你能把鼠标悬停在图表最右侧的那根K线——也就是最近的那根——上,看看是否能显示出来吗?
In fact, can you hover over that that candlestick on the very right side of the chart, on the most recent one, and and see if it allows you?
是的。
Yeah.
总净流入金额为8.4亿美元。
So $840,000,000 in total net inflow total net flows.
这太疯狂了。
That's crazy.
太多了。
It's a lot.
从ETF的角度来看,我们看到大量资金回流,人们再次变得兴奋起来。
And so from the ETF standpoint, you're seeing that we're we're seeing a lot of money come back in, and people are getting excited again.
我喜欢这一点。
So I like that.
不过我还有一件事本来想给你看的,但刚才忘记在图表上展示了。
There was one other thing I meant to show to you though, and I forgot to show this on the charts.
这其实符合这些观点,也许我可以快速共享一下屏幕,然后把话筒还给你。
It it kinda fits into these points, and maybe I can throw up a screen share real fast and then hand it back to you.
是的,不,就最后一个观点。
Yeah, no, no, just last point.
这是关于ETF资金流动的最后一点。
This is the last point on the ETF flow.
这些建立在10万这个心理关口之上,你知道,这是一个心理屏障,但一旦突破,你就能看到这里发生的情况。
It's kind of building off this 100 ks is you know, another mental barrier, but when it breaks, you can see what happens here.
所以我把ETF的资金流动单独拉出来做成年度图表,你可以看到,如果我们把它和我们最初突破10万时展示的图表对应起来,对吧?
So I pulled the ETF flow out into the year chart and you can see here, you know, if we correlate that to what we showed on the charts when we first broke 100 ks, right?
从ETF来看,简直是疯狂的。
Just absolute bananas from the ETFs.
然后,你知道,有一些大日子出现了资金流出,但我们之前也提到过,整体其实保持了相当稳定,这对ETF持有者来说,学会在波动中长期持有真是太棒了。
And then, you know, kind of had some big days, had some outflows, know, we covered how it actually stayed pretty stable, which was amazing for these ETF holders to learn to hoddle with the volatility.
但我不知道,我真的很喜欢比特币目前的走势,自从它跌到8万美元以下,我们就一直在讨论这个。
But I don't know, I really do like the setup here on Bitcoin and we've been talking about that since it's been down in the 80s.
是的,我们确实一直在关注。
Yeah, we have been.
所以我认为这里值得密切关注。
So I think there's good reason to want to watch it here.
我认为这正是我们想表达的重点。
And I think that's the point that we're trying to make.
从图表分析的角度来看,我想展示的两点是:第一,显然要关注突破时的波动性,这一点我们已经看过了。
From the charting perspective, the two things that I wanted to show is that number one, like, obviously, reading the volatility on the breakout, and we already looked at that.
当我们观察成交量时,看到的是比特币在过去很长一段时间内——几乎是一年——以来最高的绿日成交量。
When we're looking at volume, we're seeing the highest levels of Green Day volume that we've seen on Bitcoin in a really long time, almost a year.
我一开始就说过了。
And I said this at the beginning.
所以让我再共享一次屏幕,让大家都能看到这一点,因为我认为每个人理解这一点都很重要。
And so let me just share my screen one more time here, and I'll let everyone just see this because I think it's important for everyone to understand it.
让我把成交量重新加到我的图表上。
Let me add the volume back to my chart.
但如果你看这个,这是最高水平。
But if you're looking at this, this is the highest level.
所以你看,我们的Green Day成交量在这里上升,纵观历史,这是自四月以来我们看到的最高水平。
So you have our Green Day volume right here coming up, and when you're looking at this throughout history, this is the highest level that we've seen since April.
这是净Green Day成交量的最高水平,或者说自四月以来我们看到的Green Day成交量最大值。
It is the highest level of of net green day volume, or the highest amount of volume that we've seen on a green day since April.
你知道这个日期是什么时候吗?
And you know what this date was?
那两天是与4月9日和4月7日竞争的。
This was the two days that it was competing with is April 9 and April 7.
或者说是4月9日和4月7日。
Or yeah, April 9 and April 7.
你知道那两天发生了什么吗,Tivo?
You know what those two days were, Tivo?
那是市场的底部。
That was the bottom of the market.
我们现在看到的绿日成交量是自这里反转以来市场上最高的,甚至超过了这里这些蜡烛和之前出现的大绿柱。
We are now seeing the highest level of Green Day volumes that we've seen in the market since the reversal right here, and then even competing with these candles and greater than these big green candles that we've seen right here.
那么这告诉我什么?
And so what does that tell me?
这告诉我,再次地,我认为这支持了反转的观点。
Well, that tells me that again, I think it feeds into the idea of a reversal.
自从关税崩盘后的反转以来,我们再也没有见过这么高的绿日成交量。
We have not seen green day volume candles this high since the reversal from the tariff crash.
所以我认为这在很大程度上说明了一点,嘿。
And so I think that goes a pretty big distance to say, hey.
这进一步证明了我们目前看到的价格走势正在发生反转。
This is more evidence that this is a reversal in what we're seeing right now in terms of price action.
所以我昨天在看这个并做了一些分析,它引起了我的注意,我想天啊,这看起来非常有说服力。
So I was looking at that yesterday and doing a little bit of an analysis, and it stuck out to me and I was like man this is looking really convincing.
我觉得应该有更多人知道这件事。
I think more people should know about it.
不,我同意。
No, I agree.
我认为我们长期以来在这些节目中讨论过很多关键数据点,无论是在市场狂热时期还是价格走势低迷时,你都必须持续进行研究,这正是我们在播客或通过社群提供更深入支持时一直倡导的。
I think we're there's a lot of key data points that I think we've been covering for a long time on these episodes that again, it's you got to put in the research at all times when it's euphoria, when the price action is down, it's kind of what we try to preach of whether it's the podcast or if you want more access to the team through the community.
当你在波动中全力以赴地进行研究时,才是做出最佳研究和最佳投资的时候。
This is you make your best research and your best investments when you cover it full steam ahead throughout the volatility.
而当我们看到价格上涨,比如突破十万大关并继续上涨时,会有更多人加入社群、观看YouTube视频和收听播客,但我们最珍视的还是那些每周都陪伴我们的核心观众和听众,他们明白必须自己做研究。
Whereas we see when the price action goes up and we're talking about if we do break through that 100 ks and keep going like more people are gonna be in the community, more people are gonna be watching the YouTubes and the podcast, but it's the core viewers and listeners that we all appreciate so much that come with us every week that can kind of gotta do your own research.
我们一直强调自己不是个人财务顾问,但你必须制定交易计划并按计划交易,而其中一部分就是在市场不利、有利或盘整无聊时,完成必要的研究。
We're not personal financial advisors, we say all the time, but it's you gotta plan your trades and trade your plan and part of that's getting the research done When things aren't going your way, when they are going your way or when they're sideways and a little boring.
我记得有几次,大概一年半前的那个夏天,我们一度在想:我们到底该聊些什么?
We've had a couple times I remember it was like I think a year and a half ago, that one summer we were like, what do we talk about?
当时价格走势横盘,也没有什么新闻。
Like the price action was sideways, there was no news.
虽然我们还是坚持出了几期节目,但这帮助我们顺利度过了那个秋天。
It was hopping out episodes, but just it helped us into the fall.
我认为我们必须重新回顾那段时期所做的大量研究,正是这些研究引领我们进入了2024到2025年的强劲行情。
I think we got to fall back on a lot of research that we did over that time that led us into that great run we had at the '24 into '25.
但让我们转向今天的话题,布伦丹。
But let's transition into the topic of the day, Brendan.
这是《清晰法案》,我们之前讨论过的内容。
It is the clarity act, something that we talked about.
基本上,我们已经铺好了基础。
Basically, we set the table up.
如果你是第一次听这个节目,还不清楚《清晰法案》到底是什么,回去听听几天前我和布伦丹做的那一期,那会帮你做好铺垫,因为我们现在要谈的是《清晰法案》实际上是如何被推迟的。
So if you're new to this episode and you're not sure truly what the clarity act is, go back and listen to the episode Brendan and I did a couple of days ago and that can get you teed up because what we're going to talk about now is how the Clarity Act is actually getting pushed back.
最大的反对声音来自Coinbase的布莱恩·阿尔姆斯特朗。
The biggest pushback has come from Brian Armstrong at a Coinbase.
《清晰法案》原本正在推进,进入了所谓的‘ markup 阶段’。
So the Clarity Act was going up, going into what's called a markup phase.
我在特拉华大学上过一节政治科学课。
I did take one class of political science at the University of Delaware.
展开剩余字幕(还有 326 条)
所以,如果你愿意的话,你可以称我为专家,但我显然不是。
So you basically can call me an expert if you want, which I'm clearly not.
那只是个玩笑。
That was just a joke.
但这个 markup 阶段,就是说,我们想做一些小调整,但还是会努力推动它进入投票环节。
But it's the, you know, the markup phase like, hey, there's little things we wanna change, but we're gonna try and push this forward to a vote.
这本来应该是本周发生的事情。
It was basically what was supposed to happen this week.
而布莱恩·阿姆斯特朗昨天出来,直接给清晰法案踩了刹车,表示币安将不得不撤回对清晰法案的支持。
And Brian Armstrong came out yesterday and basically slammed the brakes on the Clarity Act and said Coinbase is going to have to withdraw its support for the Clarity Act.
这在加密推特上引起了轰动。
It is it sent crypto Twitter a buzz.
我觉得这确实是个意外,因为我们几天前才刚讨论过这个话题。
I I do think it was a big surprise because we kinda covered this a couple days ago.
我想,让我们来说明一下,为什么布莱恩·阿姆斯特朗不想支持它。
I guess, let let's say let's let's point out why Brian Armstrong didn't wanna do it.
我们来调出你和瑞安、布莱恩讨论审查该法案的那条推文吧。
So let's pull up the tweet that you've you did with Ryan and Brian underneath talking about reviewing it.
然后我们可以反过来推演一下周二我们讨论的内容,当时PolyMarket的几率正在飙升。
And then we can kind of reverse engineer it of what we talked about on Tuesday when the odds of poly market were were skyrocketing.
抱歉,不是飙升。
I'm sorry, not skyrocketing.
而是在急剧下滑,现在一切都说得通了。
We're falling off a cliff and now it all adds up.
对吧?
Right?
因为我们看到,在我们早上录制完之后,当天下午或第二天就出现了这种抵制。
Because we we saw this push back in the afternoon or the next day after we recorded in the morning.
所以我觉得把昨天在X平台上看到的情况和PolyMarket的几率联系起来,非常有意思。
So I thought it was really interesting to kind of tee up what we saw on x yesterday and then bring it back to Polymarket with the odds.
布伦丹,你注意到哪些关键点,解释了为什么布莱恩·阿姆斯特朗和Coinbase不愿意支持它,而现在加密推特似乎有点在支持他?
So what were some of the the points that you caught, Brendan, of why, you know, Brian Armstrong and Coinbase don't wanna support it and now kind of crypto Twitter seems to be rallying behind him a little bit?
是的
Yeah.
所以布莱恩发表了意见,他提出了几个关键点。
So Brian came out, and he had a couple of of, like, key points.
对吧?
Right?
还有很多小细节和事情。
There's all these little things and stuff.
关键点是他不喜欢《清晰法案》对代币化的看法。
The key points were he did not like the way that the Clarity Act viewed tokenization.
很多人都大力支持,但他认为这会对代币化造成不良影响。
Everyone seems to be pretty big on it, and he's like, this just is bad for tokenization.
他主张这实际上是对代币化证券的变相禁令,而他不希望看到这种情况。
And he was arguing this is just a de facto ban on tokenized equities, which he doesn't wanna see.
我认为许多银行也不希望看到这样,因为如果你看看拉里·芬克、摩根大通、花旗集团和美国银行等机构的言论或文章,他们显然对代币化这一领域充满热情。
And I would argue a lot of the banks also don't wanna see that because if you look at what Larry Fink and JPMorgan and Citigroup and Bank of America and all of them have have talked about or written about, they are very clearly excited about these this area of tokenization as well.
所以我认为他们甚至会在这一点上支持他。
So I think they would even side with him on this.
另一个我之前看到的重要原因是,它在处理稳定币奖励以及类似性质的稳定币收益方面的方式。
The other the big reason that I saw before we even get into the others was it's the way that it was looking to handle stablecoin rewards and rewards on stablecoins and and anything similar to that nature.
他甚至说,这会扼杀这些奖励。
He even said that he think that it would kill those rewards.
我的意思是,这会严重摧毁这一领域的行业生态,而这似乎是人们最关注的问题。
I mean, it would just really kinda destroy that side of the industry, and that seems to be what people are the most hung up on.
然后他还提出,这会对商品期货交易委员会的权威造成侵蚀效应。
And then there's other things he argued that that it would have an erosion effect of the CFTC's authority.
另一个问题是,这会对去中心化金融(DeFi)造成影响。
And then the other one is that there would be issues with DeFi.
他说,这会导致对去中心化金融的限制,使政府获得对您财务记录的无限访问权限,并剥夺您的隐私权,这其实又回到了我们为何禁止央行数字货币的原因。
He said that there would be DeFi prohibitions giving the government unlimited access to your financial records and removing your right to privacy, which kinda goes back to why we banned having a CBDC.
即使没有央行数字货币,谁又能做这种事呢?但这项规定看起来依然极其侵入性。
And even if there's not a CBDC who can do stuff like that, this looks like it's still incredibly invasive.
所以我们想确保不会出现这种情况,否则就会过度监管,信息也太过透明。
And so we wanna make sure that we don't have that because otherwise, you just have way too much overrate and way too much insight.
没人希望自己的隐私被完全剥夺,尤其是涉及金钱的时候。
And nobody wants to have, like, all of their privacy access removed, especially when it comes to your money.
你希望用你的银行账户、信用卡购买的东西,不管买什么,都保持私密。
Like, you wanna have what you buy all with your bank account and your credit card and just, like, whatever you buy, period.
并不是每个人都需要接触到所有这些信息。
Like, not everyone needs to have access to all of that.
我理解,如果你做了坏事,那就可以去查看。
And I understand, like, if if you're doing something bad, then you can go and view that.
但正常系统就是这么运作的。
But that's how the normal system works.
这实际上会赋予政府和相关人员更多访问你财务记录的权限,同时取消一大层隐私保护。
This would essentially be giving the government and people, like, much, much more access to your financial records and removing a huge layer of privacy.
所以他基于这些不同原因出来表示:嘿。
And so he's coming out for all these different reasons just saying, hey.
我不喜欢它对稳定币的处理方式。
I don't like the way that it looks at stablecoins.
我不喜欢它对代币化的处理方式。
I don't like the way that it looks at tokenization.
我不喜欢它的过度干预,而且我也只是不喜欢某些监管措施以及它处理加密市场的方式。
I don't like the overreach that it has, and I also just don't like some of the, like, regulatory stuff and the way that this would handle the crypto market.
我认为它并没有公正地对待这个问题。
I don't think that it does it justice.
正因为如此,我认为它需要被修订。
And because of that, you know, I think it needs to be revised.
所以之间已经有一些来回的争论。
And so there's been a little bit of a back and forth.
我希望大家都能明白的一点是,我们在周一的节目中多次讨论过《清晰法案》,TiVo。
The one thing that I want everyone to understand because we talked about the the Clarity Act a lot in our our Monday episode, TiVo.
我们之前已经详细讲解过它的内容和目的。
And we went over, and we covered, like, what it was and the point of it there.
现在已经有了一些变化。
Now there's been these changes.
我仍然想重申,几乎所有人都希望这件事能够通过。
I still wanna reiterate that almost everybody wants this thing to be passed.
我们在这里分歧的焦点是,应该在通过之前对哪些内容进行修改和调整。
The one thing that we're disagreeing about here is what should be revised and what should be changed before it passes.
所以问题不在于人们认为《清晰法案》是好还是坏。
So it's not a matter of people thinking, oh, clarity act good versus bad.
每个人都觉得它很好。
Everyone thinks it's good.
他们只是认为应该以不同的方式进行修订。
They just think that there should be revisions done in different ways.
对吧?
Right?
所以这就是这里最重要的启示。
And so that's what the big takeaway here is.
在TiVo上,我不知道我们有没有掌声音效,但请大家为我们鼓个掌。
In TiVo, can we I don't know if we have a soundboard for this, but a round of applause for us.
因为周一的时候,我们查看了2025年或2026年《清晰法案》通过的几率,当时媒体上显示是15%。
Because on Monday, we were looking at the odds for the Clarity Act in 2025 or 2026 to pass, and we saw it at 15% on air.
我们当时还在讨论这件事。
And we were talking about it.
我们觉得,15%也太低了吧。
We're like, 15% just seems too low.
那是1月13日吗?还是几号来着?
It was January 13 or what was it?
大概是11号、12号左右吧。
Eleventh or twelfth or something like that.
才刚到新年一月初,就因为一条小新闻,通过几率就跌到了15%。
It's the start of January of the year, and the odds are at 15% because of one little piece of news.
这完全说不通,但随后几率又迅速回升了。
That doesn't make any sense, and the odds skyrocketed back up.
我今天还没查看过。
I haven't checked them today.
但我上次看到的时候是55%。
I but last I saw that they were at 55%.
试试61%。
Try sixty one percent.
61。
61.
不。
No.
难以置信。
Unbelievable.
难以置信。
Unbelievable.
六成左右。
Six o yeah.
我们当时真的正在这个环节直播。
We we were literally on air here on this drop.
对吧?
Right?
没错。
It was Yeah.
上午10点半。
10:30 in the morning.
对吧?
Right?
我们十点就开播了。
We went live at ten.
正好是10:30。
Exactly 10:30.
如果你们当时看了直播,其实19%的时候就能拿到了,朋友们,只要你们在YouTube上关注我们的直播,随时上线就能看到,这可是干货啊。
You could have got it at 19% while we were if you watch the lives, folks, if you're tuning in when you can and available on YouTube, like, that's I mean, that's some alpha.
在19%的时候,你现在就可以平掉这个合约,不必等到这个行情结束。
At 19%, Now you could trade out of that con You don't have to wait for this thing to clear.
如果流动性充足,你今天就可以平掉这个合约,而它很可能有足够流动性,因为这件事上了新闻。
You could trade out of that contract today if the liquidity is there, which it probably is because it's in the news.
你可以把这个合约平掉,是的。
You could trade out of that for a Yeah.
我的意思是,你的资金可能翻倍,甚至更多,大概能涨到300%以上。
I mean, double your money, maybe more, you know, to was plus 300 about.
所以你的资金在这里能涨到2300%,几天内做成这样的交易已经很不错了。
So $2,300 percent of your money there, which is not a bad way to do a trade in a couple days.
这是来自Crypto 101播客的纯粹干货,我们知道我们一直乐于分享这些。
So pure alpha here from the crypto 101 pod, which we know we love to give.
我知道Brian McNutt在直播中,他欠我们几杯啤酒,等我们最近在圣地亚哥见面时再找他收。
I know Brian McNutt was in the live and owes us a couple beers, which we'll collect from him when we meet up soon in San Diego.
对此我非常期待。
So excited about that.
但是啊,再说一遍,这类工具太多了,比如博彩市场、Calci、Polymarket等等。
But yeah, again, it's it's there's just so many of these tools of you know, the betting markets, Calci Polymarket and everything.
这就是为什么我们在节目中讨论它们,因为它们确实引领了新闻。
That's why we talk about them in the shows because again, it's it's leading the news.
我们周一在节目中看到这个情况,然后第二天或者两天后,我想我们是在周二录的。
We were on air Monday seeing this and then the next day or two days later was I guess, think we recorded Tuesday.
所以第二天,这些赔率就暴跌了,因为你知道,Coinbase那边有人知道内情。
So it was the next day was these odds were falling off a cliff and that's because, you know, Coinbase was, you know, there's people that know.
无论是在股票市场、加密货币还是其他领域,总有人知道内幕。
Somebody always knows whether it's the stock market, crypto and everything.
有人知道了,就开始大举做空,说:‘Coinbase要撤回对它的支持了。’
Somebody knows and started, you know, hammering this down being like, oh, Coinbase is gonna pull pull their support for it.
现在情况显然在趋于平稳,我们看到今年内这项提案通过的概率是61%,这反映了真相与谎言的分布。
And then obviously it's kind of evening out and we're seeing where the the truth the lies at 61% for getting this past this year.
但我觉得我该打开Robinhood了,或者等等,为什么?
But I think I'm pulling up Robin Hood or no, let's go why?
比如,这里面有一些关于稳定币收益的内容。
Like so there's certain things in there around the stable coin yield.
那么,对于之前没听过我们节目讨论的人来说,这意味着什么?
So what does that mean for people who haven't heard us talk on the show before?
所以这周刚发布了。
So came out this week.
摩根大通实现了创纪录的净利息收入。
So JP Morgan had a record high net interest income.
净利息收入达到了250亿美元。
So $25,000,000,000 of net interest income.
这就是他们试图保护的东西,无论是高盛、摩根士丹利还是摩根大通,都在努力保护这种净利息收入。
This is what they're trying to protect, whether it's Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan, know, it's all trying to protect this net interest income.
如果你是一家银行,我们之前在节目中讨论过,你根本得不到任何收益。
If you're a bank and we've talked about this on the show, how you don't get any yield.
如果你只是把钱存在普通的支票或储蓄账户里,实际上你的钱根本没有任何收益。
If you're just in a, you know, just a normal checking or savings account, you're basically collecting nothing for your money.
我知道布赖恩·阿姆斯特朗和弗拉德想要的是能够提供多种链上解决方案,让你的稳定币获得收益。
And what, I know what Brian Armstrong wants and what Vlad wants is to be able to offer a variety of on chain solutions to be able to give you yield for your stable coins.
所以他们担心资金外流的风险。
So they're worried about flight risk.
我看到过一些东西,我转推过吗?
I saw something, did I retweet it?
我们马上就要直播了,各位。
Let's see, we're going live here folks.
我知道是沃尔夫,来,给斯科特·梅尔克打个招呼,向沃尔夫致敬。
I know it was Wolf, let's go Scott Melker, let's give him a shout out, let's go to Wolf.
他发了一条推文,提到了某位首席执行官,我想是美国银行。
It was some, he tweeted out some CEO, I think it was Bank of America.
天啊,这信息量也太大了。
Oh man, it's too much galaxy.
美国银行表示,如果允许计息稳定币,高达6万亿美元的资金可能从美国银行体系转移到稳定币中。
Bank of America says up to 6,000,000,000,000 could migrate from US banking system into stable coins if interest bearing stable coins are allowed.
所以,这甚至不是他们不想做,而是他们根本不愿意提供。
So again, it's it's not even that they don't want it to be they don't want to give it either.
你可以这么说,如果这项产品通过了,他们也可以直接提供。
Like you could say, well, they could just give this product as well if it passed.
对吧?
Right?
摩根大通完全可以推出其收益型稳定币。
JPMorgan could offer its yield yield bearing stable coin.
他们不想这么做,因为那样就会失去每年高达2万亿美元的收入。
They don't want to do that because then they're gonna be losing out on that $25,000,000,000,000 of revenue that they're bringing in.
所以我认为这才是真正的斗争,而当你看到莉兹·沃伦为银行发声时,总是显得特别讽刺。
So I think that's the fight and I think it's always rich when you see Liz Warren fighting for the banks.
最近新闻里有很多关于伊丽莎白·沃伦与唐纳德·特朗普合作限制信用卡利率的消息,但这属于另一个话题,我们这里就不深入了。
So there's a lot of stuff in the news that Elizabeth Warren is working with Donald Trump together to cap credit card rates, which is a whole different subject we're not gonna dive into here.
但与此同时,她又说:‘帮帮普通人,帮帮普通人。’
But at the same time, she's like, oh, help the little guy, help the little guy.
但与此同时,她正在为大银行游说,让它们能够保留自己的收益和净利息收益。
But at the same time, she's lobbying for the big banks to be able to keep their yield, their net interest yield.
她不愿意把这些收益交给民众。
It doesn't wanna give it to the people.
这真是政治中典型的杰基尔和海德式双重面孔,向来如此。
A little Jekyll and Hyde there of politics as it always is.
但今天早上弗拉德发了这条推文,我之前还看到过。
But Vlad tweeted this morning, I had it up.
我可能得回去找一下。
I might let me go back and find it.
弗拉德发推说,它并不像布莱恩所说的那样波动剧烈,布莱恩的意思是,有些地方我们可以调整。
Vlad tweeted that it was not necessarily as volatile as Brian basically saying, hey, there's some things we could change.
但本质上,正如你所说,他仍然在提供支持。
But basically still, like you said, still giving support.
人们希望这件事能通过。
People want this thing to pass.
但你知道,我认为他说过,虽然还有一些工作要做,但我们看到了路径,并且愿意帮助共和党和参议院银行委员会推动这项法案通过。
But you know, I think he said, let's let's there's still some work to be done, but we see a path and are here to help the GOP and the Senate Banking Committee get it over the line.
所以我认为这基本上概括了全部。
So I think I think that kind of sums up.
布莱恩·阿姆斯特朗似乎在为某个非常具体的目标而奋斗,你必须记住,他始终在为Coinbase及其股东的最佳利益着想。
There's something very specific that Brian Armstrong seems to be fighting for and you have to remember again, he's looking for the best interest of Coinbase and its shareholders.
但这里又有一点来回拉扯。
But again, the just a little back and forth here.
我们正处在政治新闻的风口浪尖上。
We're we're in the the political headlines.
这在商业媒体上可是头版新闻。
It is it is a block news all over business media.
你有兴趣轻松扩大你的比特币投资组合吗?
Are you interested in effortlessly growing your Bitcoin portfolio?
我当然有兴趣。
I sure am.
Gemini信用卡让你在每笔消费中都能获得比特币返现。
The Gemini credit card earns you Bitcoin back on every purchase.
就像使用其他信用卡一样,当你购买午餐、加油或每周的杂货时,你可以立即获得高达4%的返现,直接以比特币或超过50种其他加密货币的形式存入你的账户。
Use it just like any other credit card when you buy lunch, gas, or even just your weekly groceries, and you'll earn up to 4% back instantly in Bitcoin or one of over 50 other cryptos straight to your account.
所有这些都无需年费,而且现在你可以领取200美元的比特币欢迎奖励。
All that with no annual fee, and right now you can grab a $200 Bitcoin welcome bonus.
这是开始积累你的比特币资产的最简单方式。
It's the easiest way to start building your Bitcoin stack.
朋友们,你们已经听过我们在每一集中都提到Gemini了,我们非常感谢他们作为赞助商,因为我们确实使用他们的产品,无论是交易平台还是信用卡。
Guys, you've heard us talk about Gemini now every single episode, and we love and appreciate that they've been a sponsor because we use their products, whether it's the exchange or the card.
他们在这个领域已经长期处于领先地位。
They have been leaders in the space for so long.
如果你对日常消费获得加密货币奖励感兴趣,请前往gemini.com/card了解更多信息。
So if you're interested in earning crypto rewards for your everyday spending, go to gemini.com/card to learn more.
条款适用。
Terms apply.
有关利率和费用的更多信息,请参见描述中的链接。
See the link in the description for more information regarding rates and fees.
由WebBank发行。
Issued by WebBank.
要获得200美元的加密货币入门奖励,您必须在前90天内消费3000美元。
To qualify for the $200 crypto intro bonus, you must spend 3,000 in your first ninety days.
部分即时奖励有例外情况。
Some exclusions to instant rewards apply.
这不是投资建议,加密货币交易存在风险。
This is not investment advice and trading crypto involves risk.
有关利率和费用的更多详情,请查看Gemini网站。
Check Gemini's website for more details on rates and fees.
是的,老兄。
It is, man.
所以我都会听。
And so I I listen.
我觉得这只是时间问题,这件事终会通过。
I think it's a matter of time until this thing passes.
希望今年我们能看到它实现。
Hopefully we do see it this year.
我认为加密行业显然希望它发生。
I think the crypto industry clearly wants it to happen.
我们渴望它发生,并且会继续跟进报道。
We're longing for it and we're gonna continue to cover it as time goes on.
是的,
Yeah,
这真是完美的过渡。
It's a perfect segue.
我们用SEC主席保罗·阿特金斯的视频来结束这部分。
We'll close out this with, know, SEC chair Paul Atkins video.
大概三分钟。
It's about three minutes.
我们可能不会听完全部内容,但它基本上说的是,未来两年内,所有美国市场都将上链。
We probably won't listen to it all, but it's basically saying, hey, all US markets will be on chain within two years.
因此,我认为在这个任期内必须通过某种立法才能实现这一点。
So some type of legislation, I think in this term has to be passed for that to happen.
这就是世界的发展方向。
This is where the world's going.
然后我们需要设立保障措施来推动它实现。
And then we need the guardrails to get it done.
所以,你知道,我们虽然不在华盛顿游说,但只是在报道新闻。
And so, you know, again, we're not in Washington lobbying, but we're just covering the news.
但让我们看看,是谁在努力推动这一切,与几年前加里·詹泽尔相比,SEC现在的情况如何。
But let's this is again, this is who's trying to set all this up and get it moving as the in the SEC compared to what Gary Ginzer was a couple years ago.
对吧?
Right?
让我们听听我们的SEC主席对这个问题的看法。
So let's hear what our SEC chair had to say on the top.
代币化是指利用智能合约或链上的代币来代表某种基础证券。
Tokenization is the idea of using them smart contracts or, you know, tokens on chain to be able to represent, say, an underlying security.
因此,这种代币化的证券仍然属于证券,必须依法遵守证券交易委员会的规定。
So then that tokenized security is a security and would be subject to SEC rules by law.
但它的理念是,如果它在区块链上,那么其位置将更加透明。
But the idea is that if it's on chain on a block chain then there's much more transparency as to where it is.
目前,谁拥有什么、公司是否知道股东的具体位置,这些都存在一定的模糊性,股东住在哪里、股份在哪里,公司往往都不清楚。
Right now there's a bit of capacity as to who owns what and where the company usually doesn't even know where its shareholders are and where the, where you know, where the shareholders reside, where the shares reside.
因此,代币化的优点在于,它可能将目前的T+1交易清算与结算周期,缩短为T+0,具体取决于金融工具的类型;当然,我们还需要考虑净额结算以及其他各种相关因素,但原则上,链上实现交割与支付的同步(DVP)、收付同步(RVP),有望降低市场风险,提高透明度,因为清算与结算之间、交割与支付之间的延迟,正是系统风险的主要来源。
So, tokenization has the benefit of potentially having instead of T plus one now trade date plus one for clearance and settlement, the prospect of maybe T0 now depending on the instruments and you know there's we have to think about netting and all sorts of other things with respect to some instruments but in principle the idea of on chain delivery versus payment and receipt versus payments, DVP, RVP on chain is a prospect of de risking the markets, making them much more transparent and then sure as far as clearance and settlement because it's always that gap between clearance and settlement and then delivery and payment is the real, introduces risk into the system.
所以总结一下,就是更好、更快。
So just the summary there is better, faster.
将金融系统迁移到链上,就是未来的发展方向。
That's the future of the financial system to get it on chain.
归根结底,这还是为了保护你那一份蛋糕,对吧?
Think everybody just it goes back to protecting your piece of the pie, right?
这些传统银行明明可以什么都不做,为什么还要改变呢?
Like why would these legacy banks want a change when they can literally do nothing?
什么都不做,就能坐收利息收益,却不对消费者有任何回馈。
Do literally nothing and just collect that interest yield without giving anything back to the consumer.
所以,现在真正关注这个领域真是个有趣的时代。
So it's fascinating times to really be covering this.
我认为这正在从根本上改变我们所知的未来,而我们所有人此刻正实时地剖析这一切。
I think it's changing literally the future as we know it, and and we're all here kind of breaking it down in real time.
在我们继续之前,布伦南,有什么最后的想法吗?
Any any final thoughts before we move on, Brennan?
没有。
No.
我觉得今年我们会看到更多这样的情况。
I think we're gonna see a lot more of that this year.
我认为我们会继续看到它不断增长。
I think we're gonna continue to see it grow.
如果这就是证交会主席对这些问题的看法,我觉得我们目前的处境还挺稳妥的。
If that's how the chairman of the SEC views this stuff, I feel like we're in pretty good hands.
所以
So
我喜欢
I love
它。
it.
想跟你聊聊这个,汤姆。
About it to you, Tom.
是的。
Yeah.
不。
No.
但还有几件事要谈,特别是因为我们有个大YouTube频道,就是MrBeast。
But but a couple more things to talk about, specifically because we have a big YouTube, a mister beast.
只要你能和Mr. Beast搭上关系,
Anytime you can get in with Mr.
你就知道你确实引起了关注,尤其是在内容圈里,对于那些可能不太了解Mr. Beast的观众来说,
Beast, you know you know you're making noise, especially in the content world for those who might not be familiar with Mr.
我们观众群体庞大,涵盖各个年龄段,
Beast in our audience because we have a, you know, huge audience that ranges from different age brackets.
Mr.
Mr.
Beast你可以称他为YouTube之王。
Beast is you could call him basically mister YouTube.
他已参透了YouTube的秘诀。
He has cracked the code of YouTube.
他是YouTube上最大的创作者。
He is YouTube's largest creator.
可以说,他是有史以来最成功的创作者之一。
A most six I mean, you can make an argument of like most successful creator of all time.
有很多这样的创作者。
There's tons of them.
但MrBeast基本上掌控了YouTube的算法。
But mister Beast basically owns the YouTube algorithm.
如果你不熟悉他,可以去搜索一下,就会明白这个人仅靠他的YouTube视频就创建了一个价值数十亿美元的帝国。
And if you're not familiar with him, you can look them up and just understand that this guy's created an empire off of his YouTube videos worth billions of dollars.
我们之所以提到这个,是因为有人会问:你为什么在谈YouTube和MrBeast?
And the most interesting we bring this up like why are you talking about YouTube MrBeast?
怎么回事?
What's going on?
我们一直都在谈BitMind,但很久没深入讨论过BitMind的话题了。
Well, we haven't talked about you know, we always talk about bit more bit mind staking.
不过这次真的值得聊一聊。
We haven't dove into a bit mind topic in a while, but this one is worth doing.
BitMind投资了两亿美元给Beast Industries,也就是Mr.
Bit mind invests $200,000,000 into the Beast Industries, which is Mr.
野兽公司。
Beast Company.
显然,这涵盖了他所有的YouTube业务。
Obviously, it covers his YouTube.
我的意思是,对于那些不了解他的人,他推出了‘Beastables’,就像一种……嗯,你知道的,那种老式的午餐盒?
I mean, again, for those who don't know this guy, he has beastables, which is like a I believe a lunch like a, you know, God, what's that old school lunchable?
他做了一款‘Mr.’……
He made like a Mr.
不,不,不。
No, no, no.
我们小时候吃的‘Lunchables’,就是放在书包里的那种小餐盒,里面是迷你披萨、玉米片之类的。
Lunchables was when we were kids and they would you get a lunchable in your backpack and it would be like a little mini pizza or nachos or whatever.
他创建了自己品牌的这种产品。
And that's he created his own brand of that.
现在已经在商店里出售了。
Now it's in stores.
他有一块巧克力棒。
He has a chocolate bar.
他有野兽汉堡。
He has beast burgers.
他基于自己的YouTube打造了一个完整的野兽帝国,看起来确实如此。
He has this whole, you know, beast empire based off of his YouTube and it seems that yeah.
你请说。
Go ahead.
我本来想说,Lunchables系列叫Lunchly,他们就是这么命名的。
I was gonna say the the Lunchables line is called Lunchly, and that's what they named it.
然后他还有一个玩具品牌,我听说他的玩具和游戏品牌年收入超过了1亿,甚至可能超过2亿美元,这太疯狂了。
And then he has a toy brand, and I heard that his toy and game brand or whatever was doing over I think they said over 100 or maybe over 200,000,000 a year, which is crazy.
是的。
Yeah.
而且Lunchly与洛根·保罗合作了,天啊。
So and Lunchley's partnered with Logan Paul and oh god.
我想不起那个家伙的名字了。
I can't remember that guy's name.
KSI。
KSI.
KSI和Prime Energy。
KSI and Prime Energy.
所以,我们这里稍微涉及了一点千禧一代的世界,但这就是未来。
So again, we're getting a little bit into the the millennial world here, but that's the future.
对吧?
Right?
我的意思是,我知道洛根·保罗对收藏品非常热衷。
I mean, these I I know Logan Paul's huge into collectibles.
我觉得他现在正试图出售有史以来最贵的宝可梦卡。
I think he's trying to sell the right now, like, the the most expensive Pokemon card in history.
而这就是为什么汤姆·李和Bitmune要投资这方面的理由?
And that's the type of stuff that so why is Tom Lee and Bitmune going in in in investing in this?
就像是,嘿,最终,在他们的理论中,所有这些都会上链。
It's like, hey, eventually, in their theory, all this is coming on chain.
所有这些都会来到以太坊。
All this is coming to Ethereum.
对吧?
Right?
所以这确实是一个有趣的投资。
And so it's kind of an interesting investment for sure.
但随着所有东西都试图上链,你知道,最大的创作者和最大的创作者帝国正试图将这一点上链。
But with with everything trying to come on chain, you know, the one of the biggest creators and the biggest creator empire trying to move that on chain.
比如,如果我们不了解这笔交易的具体细节的话。
Like, if this is we don't have the specifics of the deal.
但我的猜测是,我这里稍微推测一下。
But my guess and I'm leading a little bit here.
实际上,你知道吗,这是TiVo实时制作的。
Actually, you know what, this is Tivo real time producing.
我们来看一段我看到的汤姆·李的视频。
Let's go to a video I saw Tom Lee here.
我还没听过这段内容,但根据标题,我认为他会谈到这项投资。
I have not listened to this, but according to the title, I believe he's gonna talk about the investment.
让我们听听汤姆·李怎么说。
So let's hear what Tom Lee has to say.
希望他能稍微深入讨论一下这项投资,让我们获得更多见解。
Hopefully he discusses this investment a little bit and we can get a little bit more insight.
众所周知,比特大陆是全球最大的以太坊储备公司,也是最大的以太坊持有者。
As you know, Bitmain is the largest Ethereum treasury company in the world, the largest holder of Ethereum.
我们认为,以太坊作为智能合约平台,将是金融的未来,届时不仅美元,还有股票和股权都将实现数字化。
And it's our view that Ethereum, which is a smart contract platform, is the future of finance where digitalization of not only dollars but stocks and equities is going to take place.
随着时间推移,服务与数字货币之间的界限将变得越来越模糊。
And over time that really blurs what is a service versus what's digital money.
因此,与Beast Industries的合作与投资是有意义的。
And that's where a collaboration and investment into Beast Industries makes sense.
正如你所知,MrBeast 是全球排名第一的内容创作者。
As you know, MrBeast is the number one content creator in the world.
他的视频每月观看量高达2.52亿次,超过了超级碗的观看量。
His content is watched more than for each of his videos two fifty two million views a month which is more than the Super Bowl.
他可以说是Z世代、Alpha世代,甚至千禧一代的标志性人物。
And really he is probably the iconic person for Gen Z, Gen Alpha, and arguably millennials.
因此,他可能是全球最重要的创作者之一。
So he is probably one of the most important creators in the world.
根据杰夫·霍森博尔德的说法,Beast Industries 计划打造一个未来服务平台,涵盖数字商品甚至金融服务。
Beast Industries according to Jeff Housenbold is planning to create a future platform of services which includes digital items and even financial services.
这正是 Beast Industries 与 Bitmain 合作的意义所在。
And that's really where a collaboration between Beast Industries and Bitmine will make sense.
我认为,这是数字平台与货币演进的一部分。
So I think it's part of this sort of evolution of digital platforms and money.
我认为这真正将全球排名第一的创作者与全球最大的以太坊平台结合在了一起。
And I think it's really uniting the number one creator in the world with the biggest Ethereum platform in the world.
这太有趣了。
That's fascinating.
对于不了解的人,MrBeast 是从哪里开始的呢。
For people who don't know, mister Beast got his start.
我认为这样说没问题。
I think it's safe to say that.
他最初是进入加密货币领域的,早年曾是比特币和加密货币的重度投资者。
He got his start in crypto, and he was a big crypto guy or or Bitcoin investor and crypto investor back in the day.
他最初赚到的第一笔可观收入,就是通过早期进入并投资交易加密货币获得的。
And that's how he made, like, his first nice little chunk of money was getting in the crypto early and investing and trading crypto early.
但很多人并不知道他这段经历。
And a lot of people don't know that about him.
他早年确实是个相当活跃的加密货币玩家,所以现在看到技术发展到这种程度,形成一个完整的循环,真的很酷。
But he's like he used to be a a pretty big crypto guy back in the day, and so now it's kind of cool to see that the technology has evolved in such a way and it's gone full circle.
我认为,如果有人能帮他一把,汤姆·李肯定是首选。
And I I think if there's anyone that could probably help him out here, it's like Tom Lee's at the top of the list.
是的。
Yeah.
但话说回来,这也是双向的。
But, well, that goes both ways.
我的意思是,我在想长远一点的事,但如果他们真能建立起一套切实可行的基础设施——当然,这可能还需要几个月,甚至几年的时间。
I mean, I'm I'm thinking a little bit down the road here, but if they get some type infrastructure set up that actually is going to work, which again, that's you know, months if not years down the road.
让贝斯先生加入团队,
Having Mr.
我的意思是,你是在说,理论上,如果他们真要搭建这一切,贝斯先生涉足数字支付领域,这简直太疯狂了。
Beast on your team and I I mean, so you're you're saying like in theory, if they're going to set up all this, I think that's wild for MrBeast to be getting into digital payments stuff in general.
但当你拥有那样的资本时,基本上可以朝任何方向发展。
But like when you have that type of a capital, you can basically go whatever direction you want.
就像你所说的,你得从投资开始。
And like you said, you got to start in investing.
所以这确实是他的热情所在,因为那是在他成名之前就做的事。
So it's something that he's definitely passionate about because that was before he was even famous.
所以,是的。
So Yep.
你知道,你正在设置这么多保障措施,而且你还接受了汤姆·李的投资,他是最大的以太坊策略专家,你知道的,Mr.
You know, you're you're setting up all these guardrails and you took this investment from Tom Lee who, you know, is is the the biggest Ethereum, you know, strategy is is the Mr.
Beast的产品会上Solana吗?
Beast products gonna go on Solana?
大概不会。
Probably probably not.
也许吧。
Maybe.
你似乎已经倾向于以太坊了。
You're you're, like, you're already leaning towards Ethereum, it seems.
所以我觉得,某一天这会非常有趣。
So I just think it would be fascinating at some point.
再说一遍,我确信MrBeast会继续做他自己的事。
Again, I'm sure MrBeast is gonna keep doing what he does.
但有一点,如果他接受了这笔投资,三年后他会不会成为Bitmine的荣誉董事会成员?
But at some point, does he if he's taking this investment on, does then he become an honorary board member of Bitmine in three years?
我只是随便提提,像Mr. Beast这样的人,他到底想多久拍一次视频?
I'm just throwing out I'm just throwing out topics like how many times Mr.
他会不会通过扩展到某种资产或金融平台来持续制作视频?
Beast gonna wanna make his videos forever is by broadening to some type of asset, you know, financial platform.
这真的是他非常热衷的事情吗?
Is that something that he's super passionate about?
然后,无论是一年、三年还是五年,他会不会开始更多地谈论这个话题?
And then eventually, whether it's a year, three years, five years, is he going to start getting more involved in talking about it?
因为当他说的话时,就像Tom Lee说的,每个月的影响力都超过超级碗。
Because when he talks, like Tom Lee said, people listen more than the Super Bowl every month.
这个数据真棒。
That was a great stat.
每个月的观看量都超过超级碗。
More views than the Super Bowl every month.
所以如果这个人重新开始向千禧一代乃至Z世代谈论加密货币,我认为如果真的发生,这将是极其重大的。
So if this guy starts talking about crypto to again, the millennials down to Gen Z, I don't think it can be if that does happen, I think that's monumentally huge.
我真的这么认为。
I really do.
因为,再次强调,这是向下一代的过渡。
Because, again, it's that transition to the next generation.
而且,如果任何人对下一代都没有比Mr. Beast更大的影响力的话,那确实没有。
And and if anybody had no nobody has a bigger microphone to the next generation than Mr.
Beast。
Beast.
这是事实。
That is a fact.
你或许能找到一些拥有类似影响力的人。
You can find people that maybe have a similar one.
外面有很多超级创作者,但没有人比MrBeast对25岁及以下人群拥有更大的话语权。
There's tons of huge creators out there, but nobody has a bigger microphone to people, let's call it, just say 25 and under than than MrBeast.
我同意。
I would agree.
我看到过一个说法,说在过去三十天里,每十个人中就有一人互动过他的视频之类的。
I saw something that said that one in 10 people had interacted with his videos in the last thirty days or something.
大概是这样,这太疯狂了。
Something like that which is crazy.
显然影响巨大,覆盖面广,真是令人着迷。
Mean huge influence obviously big reach and fascinating stuff, man.
我的意思是,加密货币真的正在渗透到方方面面。
I mean, crypto really is working its way into everything.
而且,再次说明,还有更多潜力有待挖掘。
And, again, it just goes to show you how much more there there could be.
所以我觉得前景无量,这些事情有多种可能的发展方向。
So I think the sky's the limit, and there's a lot of different ways that these things could go.
我们才刚刚开始,我的意思是,这么说可能有点老生常谈,因为你总听到这种话,但确实感觉我们才刚刚起步,连皮毛都还没摸到。
And we're just I mean, this is so maybe like cheesy to say this because you hear it all the time, but it does feel like we're just getting started and we're just scratching the surface.
还有巨大的潜力,我们总这么说,你可能也经常听到,但我的确就是这么想的。
And there is so much potential and we say that and you probably hear it all the time but like truly that is where my mind is at.
我相信这一点。
And I believe it.
是的,我同意。
Yeah, I agree.
这和我们之前讨论的负面价格走势是一样的心态,只是这个领域的基本面仍在持续增长。
It's the same kind of sentiment we've been talking about with the negative price action, just the fundamentals of the space just continue to grow.
你可以从《清晰法案》中看到这一点。
You see that with the Clarity Act.
这又是今天最受关注的金融新闻。
Again, it's the number one talked about piece of financial news today.
然后,我知道很多听众可能不像我和你这样熟悉贝斯特先生。
And then, you know, again, I know a lot of people that listen probably aren't as familiar with Mr.
但像他这样的人物参与进来,确实意义重大,不过我认为,只有当这些真正实现时,才会产生重大影响。
Beast as like somebody like me and you are, but it is it is huge to get that type of involvement if again, I think it has to actually come to fruition for it to be a big deal.
但这种类型的合作本身就是一个大事。
But the fact of taking that type of partnership, I think, is is a big deal.
而且这个领域的基本面持续向好,我们才刚刚开始。
And just the fundamentals for the space keep going, we're just getting started.
但今天这期节目比我想的要长。
But longer episode than I thought today.
本来以为正好三十分钟就结束。
Thought this was gonna be like thirty minutes on the dot.
我们超了一点时间,因为真的有太多话题可以聊了。
We went we went a little over because again, there's just so much to talk about.
这周我们已经两次邀请了布伦丹。
We had Brendan twice this week.
非常感谢布伦丹加入我们的节目。
Thank you, Brendan, so much for joining us.
我知道我们下周五还会回来。
I know think we're gonna be back next Friday.
我们再来一次深入的技术分析,探讨你在交易课程中学到的内容。
We have a technical analysis deep dive in the markets again for to kind of cover what you do in the trading course.
所以如果有人对交易课程感兴趣,请查看下方链接。
So if anybody's interested in trading course, check the link below.
非常感谢大家的收听和观看。
We really appreciate everybody listening and watching.
希望你们接下来的一天愉快,我们很快再和你们聊。
We hope you have a great rest of your day, and we are gonna talk to you guys soon.
好的。
Alright.
再见,各位。
Bye, everybody.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。