本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
新年通常意味着新设备。
New Year usually means new devices.
从奶奶给的手机、平板,到孩子们的设备,或者至少是在线时间更长了。
Phones, tablets from grandma all the way down to the kids, or at least spending more time online.
这让我重新意识到需要认真考虑数字安全了。
That's been a good reminder to actually think about digital security again.
我一直使用Webroot,特别是他们的全方位保护计划,如果你需要的不只是杀毒软件,这是一个一体化的选择。
I've been using Webroot, specifically their total protection plan, which is an all in one option if you want coverage beyond just antivirus.
让我印象深刻的是,它结合了实时杀毒防护,抵御恶意软件和网络钓鱼攻击,身份监控与警报,更重要的是,如果发生身份盗窃,最高可报销100万美元的合理自付费用。
What stood out to me is that it combines real time antivirus protection against things like malware and phishing scams, identity monitoring with alerts, and this is a big one, up to $1,000,000 in expense reimbursement for eligible out of pocket costs if identity theft ever becomes an issue.
全方位保护还包括密码管理器和网络威胁防护工具,能在你访问前阻止恶意网站,同时还支持保护多台设备甚至家庭成员,且不会拖慢系统速度或弹出大量广告。
Total protection also includes tools like a password manager and web threat protection that blocks malicious sites before you visit them, plus options to protect multiple devices and even family members, all without slowing your system down or throwing constant pop ups at you.
所以,事情是这样的。
So here's the deal.
新年,新设备。
New year, new device.
无论你是升级设备还是继续使用现有的,现在都是以六折优惠使用Webroot值得信赖的网络安全解决方案保护所有设备的好时机。
Whether you're upgrading tech or sticking with what you've got, now's the time to protect all your devices at 60% off with Webroot's trusted cybersecurity solutions.
访问 webroot.com/crypto101 获取六折优惠。
Visit webroot.com/crypto101 and get 60% off.
再次提醒,是 webroot.com。
Again, that's webroot.com.
访问 webroot.com/crypto101 获取六折优惠。
Webroot.com/crypto101 for 60% off.
此优惠仅通过 crypto101 链接有效,所以请务必使用它:webroot.com/crypto101,享受高达六折的总保护计划优惠。
This offer is only available through the crypto one zero one link, so make sure you use it webroot.com/crypto101 and get up to 60% off their total protection plan.
今年,选择适合你的保护方案,与Webroot一起享受更优质的数字生活。
This year, choose protection that's right for you and live a better digital life with Webroot.
你有兴趣轻松增加你的比特币投资组合吗?
Are you interested in effortlessly growing your Bitcoin portfolio?
我确实有兴趣。
I sure am.
Gemini信用卡让你每笔消费都能获得比特币返现。
The Gemini credit card earns you Bitcoin back on every purchase.
无论是买午餐、加油还是每周买菜,只要像使用其他信用卡一样使用它,你就能立即获得高达4%的返现,直接以比特币或超过50种其他加密货币形式存入你的账户。
Use it just like any other credit card when you buy lunch, gas, or even just your weekly groceries, and you'll earn up to 4% back instantly in Bitcoin or one of over 50 other cryptos straight to your account.
所有这些都无需年费,而且现在你还能领取200美元的比特币欢迎奖励。
All that with no annual fee, and right now you can grab a $200 Bitcoin welcome bonus.
这是开始积累比特币资产最简单的方式。
It's the easiest way to start building your Bitcoin stack.
朋友们,我们每期节目都在聊Gemini,我们非常感谢他们一直作为赞助商,因为我们确实使用他们的产品,无论是交易平台还是信用卡。
Guys, you've heard us talk about Gemini now every single episode, and we love and appreciate that they've been a sponsor because we use their products, whether it's the exchange or the card.
他们在这个领域已经领先了很长时间。
They have been leaders in the space for so long.
如果你对日常消费赚取加密货币奖励感兴趣,请前往gemini.com/card了解更多信息。
So if you're interested in earning crypto rewards for your everyday spending, go to gemini.com/card to learn more.
条款适用。
Terms apply.
有关利率和费用的更多信息,请参见描述中的链接。
See the link in the description for more information regarding rates and fees.
由WebBank发行。
Issued by WebBank.
要符合200美元加密货币入门奖励资格,您必须在前90天内消费3000美元。
To qualify for the $200 crypto intro bonus, you must spend $3,000 in your first ninety days.
部分即时奖励有例外情况。
Some exclusions to instant rewards apply.
这不是投资建议,加密货币交易存在风险。
This is not investment advice and trading crypto involves risk.
有关利率和费用的更多详情,请查看Gemini网站。
Check Gemini's website for more details on rates and fees.
好了,各位。
Alright, everybody.
欢迎回到由Gemini赞助的加密货币101播客,这里是通往未来货币的桥梁,今天是星期一。
Welcome back to the crypto one zero one podcast presented by Gemini, your bridge to the future of money, and it is a Monday.
今天是个总结日,而且是个特别的日子,因为我们请来了两位 Momentum Moneymakers,Brian 和 Joe,非常特别。
It is a rundown, and it is a special one because we have both Momentum Moneymakers with us, Brian and Joe, a special one.
今年年初的时候,我们请过 Brian 很多次,还有 Brendan。
We've had Brian on a fair amount in the beginning of the year, and Brendan.
2026 年以来,我们还没听过 Joe 的声音。
We have not heard from Joe in 2026 yet.
今天真是个棒极了的日子,伙计们。
It is an awesome day, guys.
我们要聊一些宏观内容,一些基础新闻做个总结,然后还有 meme 币狂热、 Momentum Moneymakers 的盛宴,等着我们来分析。
We've got some macro stuff we're gonna cover you, some some basic news like a rundown, and then we do have the buffet of Meme Coin Mania, momentum moneymakers, things to break down.
上周末出现了一些大涨的币种。
There was some big runners over the weekend.
我们说的是四倍、五倍的涨幅。
We're talking four, five xers.
Brian 可能会做一下汇报。
Brian might be reporting.
我听说了一个传闻,说他可能 personally 抓住了某个60倍的项目。
I heard a rumor that there was some type of 60 x he might have personally got on.
币圈 meme 币市场现在真是热闹非凡。
There's there's just a lot of going on in the meme coin market.
所以今天真是特别的一天。
So it's a special day.
我们得把你们两位都请来,听听你们的看法。
We had to bring both of them to hear from them.
各位,欢迎,Joe。
Guys, welcome, Joe.
我先把话筒交给你。
I'm gonna toss it to you first.
我们自从2026年以来就没听过你的声音了。
We haven't heard from you in 2026.
向听众们送上你的新年祝福吧,也很高兴今天能有你们两位在。
Happy New Year's from you to the listeners and, excited to have you guys both on.
是的
Yeah.
谢谢。
Thank you.
你可能没听过我的声音,但我一直在收听你和布莱恩的直播,所以我一直在关注。
I you haven't heard from me, but I've been listening in on you and Brian's livestream, so I'm there.
我一直都在。
I'm there.
这正是阿尔法所在的地方。
That's, I mean, that's where the alpha is.
对吧,布莱恩?
Right, Brian?
我们有时候确实抓住了一些赢家。
We we've got we've got out some winners sometimes.
当然了,老兄。
Heck yeah, man.
在你和布兰登的分析中,我仍然觉得有一些赢家。
Between you and Brandon in the rundown, I still, there's there's there's some winners.
有一些非常大的赢家。
There's some huge winners.
很高兴能在这里,蒂沃。
Fire fired up to be here, Tivo.
确实有过一些赢家。
There's been,
有一些Polymarket的赢家。
there's been some polymarket winners.
我知道你当我们和布兰登一起直播时,你当时就看到了。
I know you caught that one live when Brendan and I were on.
你当时捕捉到了那个内幕信息。
You caught the alpha there.
我们本该做一下NFL季后赛的预测,因为你的这位朋友现在可能是全美最火的赌徒了,NFL季后赛战绩七胜一负。
We should we should have done the playoff picks for the NFL because your boy might be the hottest gambler in the country right now at seven and one on the playoffs for NFL.
我并没有每场比赛都下注,但确实如此。
Have not gambled every game kind of picking shows, but true.
真的做到了七胜一负,我能确认一下吗?
A true seven and one came in, can I confirm that?
因此,我们正乘着势头进入加密货币市场。
So riding high riding high into the crypto markets.
我的投注选择表现比加密货币价格好多了,这点毫无疑问。
My gambling picks are doing better than the crypto prices, that's for sure.
我们先像往常你们上节目时那样,打开CoinMarketCap。
We'll start the show by pulling up coin market cap like we do when you guys come on.
再次提醒,过去七天表现并不理想,多数呈红色,比特币下跌6%,以太坊下跌10%。
Again, just not nothing too great here at the seven day there, a lot of red, the Bitcoin down 6%, Ethereum down 10%.
门罗币,我想我们和布兰登聊过这个。
Monero, we we covered that one I think with Brendan.
而这一组中唯一的赢家,我想特别感谢社区,感谢Rohit Canton 19。
And then the only winner of the group, I wanted to give a shout out to the community, shout out to Rohit Canton 19.
我们在会议日的时候聊过这个。
Were talking about that on our meeting day.
上涨了37%。
37% up.
我知道罗希特几周前发过一篇关于Canton的通讯。
And I know that Rohit did a newsletter a couple weeks ago on Canton.
所以过去七天里唯一上涨的项目,正是Crip Nation社区成员在过去几周里接触、学习并从中获益的。
So the only green spot here in the last seven days is something that the, you know, just the Crip Nation community members have been, you know, exposed to and learn and and got some learning from it in the last couple weeks.
所以特别感谢罗希特。
So just a shout out to Rohit.
他偶尔会来我们的播客做客,但更多是活跃在社区层面,是我们通讯的主要作者之一。
He's somebody who comes on a couple times a year on the podcast, but more involved in the community side, more the, one of the main authors of our newsletter.
如果你对这类内容感兴趣,想获得更多教育资讯,请查看下方链接。
So if you're interested in something like that to get more education, check the link below.
我们总是会提供链接,让你能更深入地了解我们的社区,接触团队成员。
There's always a link for that, to get kind of inside our community, get access to the team.
但那确实是一个不错的亮点。
But that was a cool little bright spot.
唯一需要注意的是,恐惧与贪婪指数又回到了恐惧区间。
The only other thing to note was the fear and greed index did hit back into fear.
我想我们上次你来的时候讨论过这个,布莱恩,说实话,这得归功于我。
I think we looked at that the last time you were on, Brian, and, you know, I don't know, credit to me.
我记得当时它处于中性,我就说,照这样下去,这个指标会再次跌入恐惧区间。
I think it was in neutral, and I said, the way things are going here, this thing's gonna dip back into fear.
结果果然如此。
And then sure enough, it has.
不过,我们先来个开放讨论吧。
But, you know, we'll kick it off just kind of open forum here.
币圈市值中有什么引起你注意的吗?
Is there anything in the, anything in the coin market cap that catches your eye?
价格走势或者宏观方面有什么吸引你的地方吗?
Anything in the price movements, the macro that catch your eye.
乔,我们先听你说吧,今年还没听到你的看法。
Joe, let's go to you first since we haven't heard from you this year.
从宏观层面来看,你现在有什么感受?
Just macro level, what what are what are you feeling right now?
从宏观角度看,我今天唯一想到的是,我去年11月或12月的时候去过北京和上海,看到那些银器店。
Macro level, the only thing I could think of today was how I was in I was in Beijing, I was in Shanghai, what was it, December November, and I was looking at these silver shops.
我在想,谁在买银子?
I'm like, who's buying silver?
这些店都挤满了人,真是不可思议,最近几个月白银的走势完全受中国限制政策的影响。
Like, these stores were packed, and it's just so crazy how silver has developed in the last few months based off of China's restrictions.
对吧?
Right?
这真是太搞笑了。
And it's just so funny.
我当时就在那儿,心想:要不要花一百美元买个银茶杯?
I was there, and I was like, should I buy this silver teacup for, like, a $100?
那个茶杯现在可能值一千美元左右。
That teacup would probably worth, like, a thousand dollars right now.
这真是太有趣了。
It's just it's funny.
是的。
Yeah.
加密货币受到的影响非常有趣,这是我们的一位分析师,你知道的,布兰登指出来的。
It's it's very interesting how it's affecting crypto is one of the things that one of our analysts, you know, Brendan pointed out.
我肯定你已经谈过这个了,即使还没谈过。
I'm sure you've talked about it, if not already.
对。
Yeah.
金属交易一直很活跃。
The the metal the metal trade has been heavy.
这是我们一直在关注的事情,实际上我有一张以太坊和黄金的对比图表,稍后我们会讲到。
It's something that we've been monitoring and they're actually I do have a comparison of actually Ethereum to gold on a chart that we'll get to in a little bit.
但确实,你得给黄金派和白银派一些认可,我知道铜也在其中。
But yeah, you got to give credit to the gold bugs and the silver bugs and I know copper's in there as well.
这是一场金属交易,行情高涨,走势开始看起来像一支曲棍球杆,而我们这里常说,当你看到曲棍球杆形态时,就得开始留意并深入分析一下了。这是今年迄今为止最值得关注的交易,当你把它和加密货币的现状对比时,会发现我们并没有跟上这波行情。
Know, it's a trade, it's a metals trade that is high flying, starting to look quite like a hockey stick and you kind of know what we say around here when you see the hockey stick, you gotta start, you know, maybe looking at it and breaking down a little more, but it's the trade of the year so far and it's interesting when you kind of compare it to where we are in crypto and we haven't followed along with that.
但可能会出现均值回归,我知道我们团队之前也讨论过这个概念。
But there could be some mean reversion, which I know is something that we've talked about in our group as well.
就像你说的,没有什么东西会永远直线上涨。
It's like, this nothing nothing goes up forever and in a straight line.
所以当这波行情放缓时,资金会流向哪里?
And so when that maybe cools off, where does the money flow?
很有可能,其中一部分资金会流入加密货币。
And there could be a good case that some of that could come to crypto.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,这个观点很棒,Tivo。
I mean, there's that's a great point, Tivo.
购买贵金属的人对加密货币的兴趣之间存在很强的相关性。
There's a lot of correlation between people that are buying into precious metals in their interest in crypto.
我们今天早些时候在小组通话中也讨论过这一点,人们为什么购买贵金属?
We were talking about that a little bit in our group call earlier today because people why are they buying precious metals?
因为他们担心美元,你知道的?
Because their fear of the US dollar, you know?
我们总是把比特币称为数字黄金,但它并没有真正像数字黄金那样表现,或者没有达到我们期望的走势。
And then we always talk about Bitcoin as digital gold as it's not really acting like the digital gold or how we want it to perform.
但在历史上,我们见过在这样的时期,贵金属开始加速上涨,持续飙升。
But in history, we have seen in times like this precious metals catch steam, start running, running, running.
当行情看起来像冰球杆一样陡峭,感觉快要见顶时,人们就开始获利了结,这会释放一些流动性,而他们通常不会把资金转回美元——如果你对贵金属感兴趣,就会寻找下一个机会。
And then when, when it feels like a hockey stick, when it feels like it's a, it's about topped out, people start to pull profits off that creates a little bit more liquidity and they don't typically, if you're impressed, metals don't want to rotate to the US dollar, you're looking for the next opportunity.
我认为比特币或一些主要加密货币有可能跟上,因为它们目前落后了。
And I do think there's a case where Bitcoin or some of these major cryptos could because it's lagging behind.
我们经常讨论很多看涨加密货币的理由,但说实话,我现在看着价格,比特币是87,050美元,以太坊是282,900美元。
And there's a lot of bullish reasons that we talk about all the time about why we are bullish about crypto right now but I'll be honest I'm looking at the price right now we got $87.05 Bitcoin we're $282,900 dollar Ethereum.
上周末索拉纳涨到了117美元,我买了一些,我们大家都面面相觑,这是怎么回事?
Solana was like a $117 over the weekend actually bought some We're all kind of like looking at each other like what what's going on here?
为什么我们没看到这种走势?
Why why are we not seeing this this movement?
我觉得人们仍然把加密货币视为风险资产,尽管我们想把比特币称为数字黄金,我也是这个观点的坚定支持者,但目前它还没能确立起避险资产的地位。
I think it's people still look at crypto even though we want to call Bitcoin digital gold and I'm the number one behind that thesis, but we're all kind of like it's not catching that safe haven, thesis right now.
它仍然被视为风险偏好型资产,而现在市场上出现了政府停摆的可能性,因此贵金属价格进一步飙升。
It's still looking at a risk on asset, and now we're getting some odds out there that we could see a government shutdown, so we're getting even higher spikes in precious metals.
但我认为这种情况不会永远持续下去。
But I don't think that's gonna be the case forever.
我正在回顾历史,那时我们看到黄金、白银和铜出现大幅波动,而部分获利资金会回流到加密货币市场。
And I'm I'm I'm kind of going back to history where we see some major movements with gold and silver and copper, but gold, and we see some of those profits rotate back into crypto.
我个人认为我们一定会看到这种情况。
I personally think we will see that.
我们什么时候能看到呢?
When are we gonna see it?
我不确定。
I'm not sure.
比特币在年初时跌到8705美元,真是令人沮丧。
It's depressing that Bitcoin's at $87.05, especially at the beginning of the year.
我们原本以为会迅速冲向1万美元,大家都兴高采烈地称赞它开始展现出这样的势头。
It looked like we're gonna speed run to a $100, and we were all kind of singing singing praises of how it's starting to look.
我认为这根本不是什么基本面问题,也不必担心。
I don't think this is again anything fundamentally or anything to be worried about.
但从交易角度来看,现在交易这些资产很困难,因为我们过于依赖宏观新闻。
But from a trading perspective, it makes it difficult to trade these things right now because we're so dependent on the macro news.
目前宏观形势有点不稳定。
Now the macros are a little bit shaky.
我们稍后在节目中会谈到。
There are we're gonna talk about later in the show.
有一些模因币和日内交易品种。
There are some meme coin runners, some daily runners.
它们非常有趣,我们待会儿会聊,但这就是我的两点看法。
They're super interesting we're gonna talk about, but that's my 2¢.
我认为加密市场会迎来一些复苏,但要向黄金多头致敬,不过我不确定这种直线上涨还能持续多久。
I I think the crypto market will see some recovery, but hats off to the gold bugs, but I don't know how much longer that can continue just going up in a straight line.
是的,感觉像是火箭发射。
Yeah, it feels parabolic.
主流叙事的感觉是,用我制片人的比喻来说,现在每个财经节目都在讨论这个话题。
It feels the mainstream narrative that is, know, in my producer analogy, it is the a block on on every finance show right now.
而且,传统上,我认为白银和黄金不会出现疯狂的崩盘。
And and again, traditionally, I I think I don't think there's some crazy crash out for silver and gold.
我不认为有人觉得会出现那种50%的大幅回撤,像那样的波动。
I don't think anybody thinks that there's gonna be some 50% drawdown like that volatility.
但会不会出现回调?
But could you get a correction?
当然会。
Absolutely.
然后,是的,我想我们会在本周五请布伦丹来参加。
And then, yeah, I think Brendan we'll have Brendan on later in the week on Friday.
他在我们的团队会议中说了一些话,引起了我的注意。
He said something in our team call that kind of caught my ear.
他说,如果你想要减仓并把资金转移到别处,因为如果你是黄金或多头白银的支持者,你担心的是美元贬值,所以如果你要卖出,你不会把资金转成现金持有。
It's like, hey, if you wanna trim and move that elsewhere, because if you're a gold bug or a silver bug, you you're worried about dollar debasement, so you're not gonna if you're gonna sell, you're not gonna have into cash and hold cash.
对吧?
Right?
因为美元似乎正在贬值。
Because the dollar seems to be devaluing.
这就是交易策略。
That's the trade.
那好吧,我们该把资金放到哪里呢?
It's like, okay, well, where do we put it?
股市已经创下历史新高。
Stocks are at an all time high.
人工智能的交易价格处于历史高位。
The AI trades at an all time high.
你知道,你可能在寻找别的东西。
You know, you're probably looking for something else.
那么,加密货币会不会进入你的考虑范围呢?
And so does does crypto come into the mindset there?
你可以为此提出一个论点。
And you can make an argument for that.
原因是,正如我们在节目中经常说的,关于加密领域的正面消息源源不断,而这些是你每天在电视上听不到的。
And the reason is because is because as we say on the show all the time, it's nonstop positive news that, you know, you're not gonna hear on TV every day.
你也不会在报纸上读到,但加密领域确实充满了积极的消息。
You're not gonna read in the newspapers, but it's just positive news around the crypto space.
在进入我们关于量子计算和以太坊的讨论之前,我们先快速聊几个要点。
We'll do some quick hitters here before we get into our quantum computing Ethereum discussion.
富达表示,比特币可能即将进入一个长达十年的超级周期。
Fidelity says Bitcoin be could be entering into a decade long super cycle.
以太坊的看涨情绪。
Bullish sentiment out of Ethereum.
我们已经讨论过高盛是如何谈论它的。
We've covered how Goldman Sachs has been talking about it.
摩根大通是如何谈论它的。
How JP Morgan's been talking about it.
富达也在谈论它。
Fidelity talking about it.
加密行业又有更多看涨消息,Ledger计划进行40亿美元的IPO。
More bullish news in the crypto industry, Ledger plans to $4,000,000,000 IPO.
如果你不认为这种估值或这种产品有市场,你是不会去计划IPO的。
Again, you're not gonna go plan an IPO if you don't think there's a one for that type of evaluation, for that type of product.
你知道,加密安全,所有与Ledger相关的东西,似乎都可能成为下一个加密IPO。
It's, you know, crypto security, all things with ledger seems to be something that could be the next crypto IPO.
已经有很多成功的加密公司成功上市了。
And there's been tons of successful ones that have gone live.
最后,Capital One 以51.5亿美元的股票和现金交易收购了稳定币金融科技公司Brex。
And then finally here, Capital One is acquiring a stablecoin fintech firm called Brex for 5,150,000,000.00 in a stock and cash transaction.
基本上,就是原生的USDC支付功能。
Basically, just a native USDC payment capabilities.
但同样,这是Capital One在整合这项技术。
But again, integrating Capital One's doing it.
Visa也在做这件事。
Visa's doing it.
美国运通也在谈论这个。
American Express is talking about it.
所有与加密货币支付基础设施和市场情绪相关的事情似乎都很积极,只是最近这些资产的价格走势表现不佳。
Just it's all things with crypto rails, crypto sentiment that all seems positive except for the price action around these assets recently.
所以,你们有没有注意到什么?Brian,你和我一起做过很多次了,我们打开CoinMarketCap一看,七天趋势是负的,但周围却全是这类积极新闻。
So anything there that stick out to you guys of, you know, again, Brian, you've done this with me enough where it's just like, we pull up coin market cap, seven day trend negative, and then this is all this positive news around it.
这个领域现在真是个有趣的时代。
It's it is an interesting time in the space.
是的
Yeah.
当然
Certainly.
是啊,哦,你先说吧,乔。
It's it's oh, go ahead, Joe.
不
No.
我看到的和我们这边一样。
I've just been seeing the same as we do.
我们每周三次在《Crypto Mavericks》做市场更新,发现金融机构顶层的整合案例实在太多了,多到这儿都装不下。
We do market updates here with Crypto Mavericks three times a week, and we've just seen so much integration at the, you know, the top tier levels of financial companies that we can't fit it all in here.
贝莱德刚刚推出了一只新的iShare高收益ETF。
I mean, BlackRock just announced a new iShare, a premium income ETF.
整合案例实在太多太多,但我认为我们还在等待更多。
There's just so many so much integration, and I think we're still waiting for more.
对吧?
Right?
我们之前谈到过《清晰法案》,还在等待它通过,而相关整合也需要时间才能实现。
We talked about the Clarity Act waiting and and just for that to pass and then integrations for that to happen, that's gonna take some time.
所以大家要记住,尽管这些轰动性的新闻很棒,但实施起来需要时间,我们才能在后续看到一些下游影响。
So people just gotta remember, even though these splashy headlines are great, it takes time to implement it, we see the downstream effects a little bit later down their line.
都非常有道理。
All great points.
都非常有道理。
All great points.
接下来,我们将进入关于以太坊和量子Q的主要讨论。
Well, we're gonna move on to our kind of main a block discussion around Ethereum and Quantum Q.
但在那之前,我想特别感谢聊天区里活跃的观众们。
But before we do that, I do wanna give a shout out to the chat buzzing right now with the chat.
我们确实在社区内推广了这次直播,但来了很多我之前没见过的新朋友。
We did promote this inside the community, but we got a lot of people I haven't seen here before.
我们有,嗯,Deb,Deb 一直都在。
We've got well, Deb, Deb's here all the time.
我们爱你,Deb。
We love you, Deb.
Zen Styles 在迈阿密这里。
Zen Styles here down in Miami.
Danny 从华盛顿州来了。
Danny's here from Washington State.
他说:加油,老鹰队。
He says, go Hawks.
McNutt 正在现场与我们连线。
McNutt will McNutt's with us live on air.
Trinity 在这里。
Trinity's here.
United 也在。
United is here.
让我们看看我有没有漏掉其他人。
Let's see anybody that I've missed a couple others.
我们非常感谢大家的参与。
We we really appreciate everybody doing it.
告诉我们你们来自哪里。
Let us know where you're from.
有没有来自皮尼拉斯县的朋友?
Somebody from Pinellas County.
大卫,那是我的家乡。
David, that's my neck of the woods.
我们这里有一些佛罗里达的兄弟。
We got some Florida boys in the house.
如果你是新来的,请到右下角去。
And if you're new here, please go down to the bottom right.
你会看到我们在YouTube上的标志。
You'll see our logo on YouTube.
点一下。
Give it a click.
订阅。
Subscribe.
给这个视频点个赞。
Give this video a like.
这真的帮助我们壮大频道,继续制作这些精彩、有趣且免费的节目,我们非常感谢大家的支持,聊天区也非常活跃。
It really helps us grow the channel and keep doing these awesome fun free shows, but we really appreciate everybody doing this and the chat is super active.
我今天主要想聊的事情,其实是我们今天早些时候团队会议中提到的一个话题,就是关于量子计算的演讲。
The main thing I wanted to talk about was kind of again something that we had in our team meeting earlier today was this quantum computing talk.
所以我们周五和布兰登他们聊了聊,关于Coinbase如何组建了这个量子计算委员会,准备开展一系列研究。
So we talked on Friday with Brendan guys and that was how Coinbase kind of created this quantum computing board where they're gonna do a bunch of research.
他们可能会就此发表一些论文。
They're probably gonna publish some papers around it.
虽然这是Coinbase的重点,但他们未来可能会为一些开发团队提供指导,特别是比特币团队。
And this is Coinbase focus, but they're gonna give guidance maybe to some developer teams, specifically, maybe the Bitcoin team down the line.
随着量子计算这一话题的发展,未来可能会有大量相关内容发布。
And there's probably gonna be a ton more content going out around this is the quantum kind of computing storyline evolves.
显然,这是一个不断演变的话题,它将如何具体影响加密货币?
Obviously, it's an ever evolving storyline and how specifically will it affect crypto?
它将如何影响比特币?
How will it affect Bitcoin?
它将如何影响所有金融领域的安全,以及我们这些在AI时代成长起来的人?这将非常引人入胜。
How will it affect security for all finance and all of us as people, you know, growing up in this AI era will be fascinating.
但我想为加密货币领域重点剖析的最令人着迷的一点是,以太坊似乎是第一个公开宣布其开发团队正在研究这一领域的项目——以太坊基金会已经制定了长期的量子安全策略,甚至以太坊官方推特也发布了相关消息。
But the most fascinating thing I wanna break down for crypto is it feels like Ethereum is officially the first team at least largely publicly announcing that their developers are working on this for a found an Ethereum foundation's long term quantum strategy and even Ethereum tweeting out here.
以太坊致力于抗量子攻击。
Ethereum is for quantum resistance.
如果你对深入剖析和了解这一话题感兴趣,这里有一条非常丰富的线索,但我想先开放给群组讨论。
So a huge thread here if you're interested in kind of breaking it down and learning about it, but I wanted to kind of open up to the group.
布赖恩,我们先从你开始,因为你在我们的通话中提到了这一点,而且你似乎对此非常熟悉。
Brian, we'll start with you because you kind of brought this up on our call and seem to be well versed in it.
对此感到兴奋。
Excited about it.
我觉得你把这作为一个故事线说得非常到位,但具体能做些什么呢?
I I think you've nailed it as like a storyline, but what what can functionally be done about it?
当你在分析和阅读这条新闻时,你有什么想法?
What what are your thoughts when you're kind of breaking this down and reading this news?
是的。
Yeah.
这条消息让我很意外。
This this caught me.
在我看来,这对以太坊来说是个很好的切入点。
This this is a good point in my opinion for Ethereum.
我喜欢他们所说的,他们在构建抗量子能力,并且非常认真地对待这件事。
And I like what they're saying here that they're they're building a quantum resistance, and they're taking it very seriously.
归根结底,我们听到的只是一个叙事。
We're hearing it's a narrative at the end of the day.
量子计算现在是一个威胁吗?
Is quantum computing a threat today?
不是。
No.
它现在不是。
It's not.
几年后,比如两三年后,它会成为一个威胁吗?
Could it be a threat down the line a couple years from now, a few years from now?
是的。
Yes.
我认为这里确实有充分的理由。
I think there's a real case to be made there.
我们读到一些非常聪明的人指出,加密领域中的许多人需要认真对待量子计算,尤其是考虑到人工智能的整合以及当前技术飞速发展的态势。
We've read some very smart people that say that a lot of people within the crypto space need to be taking quantum computing serious, especially with the integration of AI and how fast technology is growing and moving right now.
因此,看到以太坊基金会对此非常重视,并将建立量子抗性基础设施,这非常好。
So it's great to see that the Ethereum foundation is taking it very seriously, and they're gonna put some quantum resistant rails up.
而且我认为,这也是一个非常棒的故事线。
And it's it's a very good storyline, I believe, as well.
因为无论你是否相信量子抗性是真实的,或者量子计算是否会成为现实,关键在于它引发了恐惧、确定性和怀疑。
Because if you if you believe quantum resistance is a thing or or quantum computing is gonna be thing or if it isn't, the point is is it's a point that creates fear and certainty and doubt.
它带来了一些趣味性。
It creates some fun.
所以当人们听说以太坊正在变得具有量子抗性,或者即将实现量子抗性时,会让他们更深入、更积极地关注这一点。
So when people hear that Ethereum is becoming quantum resistance or will be quantum resistant, it makes people gravitate towards that a little bit deeper and a little bit more.
而在比特币这边,我想指出的是,我相信比特币开发者们已经在着手这件事,甚至可能已经开始工作了,但他们还没有像以太坊那样公开宣布组建专门团队来打造量子抗性方案。不过,比特币这边的氛围有点不同,因为有一批元老级开发者不希望改动原生代码,不希望被干预、操纵或过度修改;而另一些人则认为:我们真的需要认真对待量子计算了。
And then on the Bitcoin side of things, I I'm on note that I do believe Bitcoin developers are going to establish and are already working on it, but they haven't made announcements like Ethereum creating this entire team that they will create some quantum resistant rails as well, but we have like it's a little bit different vibe over in Bitcoin because you got some OG devs that don't want the native code to be touched or manipulated or implemented or changed too much, and then you have this other sector it's like, hey, we really need to start taking quantum computing seriously.
所以未来肯定会有一些争论,但以太坊那边直接说:算了,别管那些了。
So that there's gonna be some back and forth, but Ethereum was like, hey, forget that.
我们认真对待这件事。
We're taking it seriously.
我们要建立一些安全防护机制和安全参数。
We're going to establish some security rails and security parameters.
我认为这对以太坊来说将是一个明显的积极影响。
And I think it's gonna really be pa a net positive for Ethereum.
今天早些时候我们在团队会议上提到,这是一个叙事,然后你会看到像汤姆·李这样的人出现在CNBC和CNN上,向人们谈论量子计算以及它可能如何影响加密货币。
And I said on our team call earlier today that it's a narrative, and then you're gonna have a guy like Tom Lee pop up on CNBC and CNN, kind of leaning into people and talking about quantum computing and how it could affect crypto.
人们会发现以太坊已经建立了这些防护机制,具备抗量子能力,因此会更倾向于选择以太坊。
It'll be like Ethereum already put these rails in, it's quantum resistant, and people are gonna gravitate towards Ethereum.
这让我对以太坊持看涨态度。
So it makes me bullish for Ethereum.
我喜欢他们正在做的事。
I like what they're doing.
我喜欢他们应对这个问题的方式。
I like how they're addressing it.
他们之前在隐私保护方面也做过类似的事情。
They've also did this with privacy as well.
隐私是2026年的一个重要话题,而以太坊正在采取必要措施,确保以太坊区块链上的某些交易和内容保持私密,现在他们又开始应对量子计算的担忧。
Privacy is a big talking point in 2026, and Ethereum's taking the necessary steps to make certain transactions and certain things private on the Ethereum blockchain and now they're addressing the quantum, computing fears.
所以我认为这对以太坊基金会来说非常棒。
So I I think it's really great for the Ethereum down foundation.
我认为这可能不是一个短期的交易机会。
I think it should really it might not be a short term trade.
我认为这将在长期内帮助以太坊的价格和叙事,我也很期待他们是否能与比特币及其开发团队合作。
I think it'll help Ethereum's price in narrative in the long run, and I I love to see if they're gonna be working with Bitcoin and some of the devs over there.
但以太坊目前正成为焦点,尤其是在恐惧可能引发一些问题的背景下。
But Ethereum's grabbing the headlines right now, especially where fear could be causing some issues.
如果你因为担心量子计算而不敢进入加密货币领域,而现在看到以太坊对此非常重视,那你可能第一个购买的代币就是以太坊。
And if you were fearful of quantum computing and that's why you didn't wanna get into crypto and now you see Ethereum is taking it very seriously, probably your first token you're gonna buy is gonna probably be Ethereum.
是的。
Yeah.
乔,欢迎随时加入,补充一下你的看法。
Joe, feel free to jump in, and add anything there.
对。
Yeah.
而且我们的,是的。
And our yeah.
布赖恩给我发了消息。
Brian messaged me.
他说,是的。
He goes, yeah.
我喜欢以太坊。
I'm liking Ethereum.
我当时说,就在我们团队会议期间我买了一些。
I was like, I just bought some during our team meeting.
我们一直都在同一页面上。
We're we're all on the same page all the time.
有趣的是,过去几年里,布赖恩和我一直大力主张从以太坊迁移到索拉纳生态系统。
And it's funny because Brian and I are very we're very vocal about, migrating from Ethereum into the Solana ecosystem for the last few years.
但最近六个月,我明显比以往任何时候都更多地买入了以太坊。
But, we have noticeably been buying or I have been noticeably buying more Ethereum in the last, I would say, six months than I've ever done.
另外,我们要感谢我们的嘉宾Leidou,他最近参加了一个播客,我们问他:你知道吗,即使整个金融基础设施都迁移到以太坊上,以太坊的高Gas费真的会降下来吗?
And shout out to our guest, Leidou, who's coming who went on a podcast, we're just asking him, like, you know, are the high gas fees on Ethereum ever gonna come back even with, you know, the entire financial rails coming on Ethereum?
他说:是的,不会,费用会变得非常低,就几美分而已。
He's like, Yeah, no, it'll be very low, like pennies.
这让我们对以太坊更有信心了。
So that gave us a little bit more confidence.
我提到这一点,是因为以太坊正在做很多了不起的事情,比如你提到的抗量子技术,而且他们每年都有两次升级,非常公开地公布进展。相比之下,两年前以太坊基金会曾遭受大量批评,价格也暴跌,但正是在那时,布兰登说:我觉得以太坊已经触底了。
And the reason I'm bringing that up is because Ethereum is doing great things like what you mentioned, you know, the quantum resistance, but they also got two upgrades a year, you know, and they're very vocal about, their their progress versus before people I think it was two years ago, the Ethereum Foundation got a lot of hate and the and the price plummeted, That's exactly when Brendan was like, I think we're at the bottom of Ethereum.
他猜对了。
He was right.
当汤姆·李重新出来做出以太坊的预测,并再次看多以太坊时,看多以太坊的风向又回来了。
When you have Tom Lee coming back out making Ethereum predictions, bull hat for Ethereum is back up.
我记得他预测以太坊会达到7000美元。
I think he taught something like $7,000 Ethereum.
但说实话,过去几年我一直是Solana的坚定支持者,不过现在我真的重新戴上了以太坊的帽子,因为以太坊现在真的很稳定、快速、流畅,表现得就像Solana一样。
But, yeah, I am I have been a Solana maximalist for the last few years, but now I've really, got put back on my Ethereum cap because it's really flat it's it's fast, it's fluid, it acts like Solana.
我非常期待Base接下来会有什么动作。
I'm excited for what's Base gonna do coming out of this.
很多人预测Base上线时的市值将达到300亿美元。
A lot of people is calling for a $30,000,000,000 market cap for Base when they do launch.
这对以太坊来说非常有意思。
So it's just very interesting for Ethereum.
总体而言,我喜欢这家公司。
And I like them overall as a company.
即使他们的市值已经达到3900亿美元,我个人仍觉得他们被低估了。
They're undervalued personally even though, what, 390,000,000,000 market cap.
但如果拿它和科技公司相比,它才刚刚起步。
But if I compare it to, like, a tech company, it's it's really just getting started.
是的。
Yeah.
如果你把这些资产对比一下,比如比特币,尤其是以太坊,我认为它的市值只有黄金的一半,甚至可能是白银的三分之一,而黄金和比特币相比就更不用说了。
And then if you compare any of these, you know, Bitcoin and or specifically Ethereum, I think is twice as less as gold, half, maybe even a third of the market cap of silver, and then obviously way less than gold, and then Bitcoin compared to gold.
你可以把这些比较和我们一开始说的内容联系起来,比如,如果存在某种追赶型交易,或者说美元贬值交易已经开启,那么以太坊和比特币也会被纳入这类讨论。
You can make those comparisons back to what we said at the beginning, like, hey, if there is some type of catch up trade, if there is saying, hey, the dollar debasement trade is on, and Ethereum and Bitcoin get included into those type of conversations.
这里还有很大的上涨空间。
There's a lot of room to the upside here.
我真的非常认同这一点,作为社交媒体领域的人,我一直在传播这个领域的叙事。
And I just I really agree and I'm the social media, you know, guy and kind of bringing the narratives of the space.
所以我完全同意布赖恩的观点,即打造抗量子计算的以太坊,然后把这个观点传递给基金会和所有投资者——当然,对不起,黑石已经提到了这一点,他们认为比特币和以太坊都在基于以太坊构建,摩根大通也在以太坊之上进行建设。
And so I totally agree with Brian like this this narrative of building out Ethereum to be quantum resistant to then give that talking point to the foundation, to all the investors, know, obviously Ethereum, I'm sorry, BlackRock is is kind of made that note of like, you know, it's the Bitcoin, it's Ethereum, they're building on Ethereum, JP Morgan's building on top of Ethereum.
然后像汤姆·李这样的看涨者就可以去参加各种电视访谈,论证为什么以太坊是抗量子的。
And then, you know, the Bulls like Tom Lee can go and do all their TV hits and you know, make the case of why Ethereum is quantum resistant.
这仅仅提供了一个讨论的切入点。
Just gives it a talking point.
但问题是,它现在准备好上线了吗?
Again, is it is it ready to be shipped?
显然,他们目前还在做研究,还没有真正实现。
Obviously, they're just kind of doing the research and nothing is quite there yet.
而且,量子计算整体上也还没到位。
And and also quantum computing as a whole is not there yet.
所以这就像是一种萨姆·达诺尔德式的幻觉。
So it is it's kind of like this, you know, it's a Sam Darnold reference of seeing ghosts here.
我看到了幻影。
I'm seeing ghosts.
这指的是那种说法,好像量子计算会把我们全都击垮,偷走我们的所有钱,让每个人都变得一无所有。
Like, it's it's it's it's this reference of, like, quantum computing is gonna take us all down, steal all our money, and make everybody destitute.
但另一方面,我们又说要构建抗量子计算的系统,可这些其实都不是真的。
But it's also like, oh, well, we're gonna build quantum computing resistance, but none of none of this is real.
所以我看到了幻影。
So I'm seeing ghosts.
但这个词确实非常吸引人。
Think but it is such a catchy term.
谈论这个话题听起来太酷了,感觉只要有一点势头,它就能成为一个巨大的叙事。
It's like so sexy to talk about that it feels like if there's some type of momentum around it, it could be a huge narrative about that.
所以我觉得这是值得关注的。
So I I think it's something to watch.
你肯定已经看到量子计算的讨论占据了主导。
You've definitely seen the quantum discussion kind of take over.
我找出了Sailor的一条推文。
I pulled up a tweet from Sailor.
我上周末刚看到这条。
I just saw this over the weekend.
我没把它放进表格里。
I didn't put it in the sheet.
我们来调出来看看。
Let's pull it up.
所以Sailor上周末发了一条推文。
So Sailor tweeted over the weekend.
对比特币最大的风险是那些积极推动协议变更的野心勃勃的机会主义者。
The greatest risk to Bitcoin is ambitious opportunists advocating for protocol change.
现在他并没有明确提到量子计算,但我当时在看一些与加密货币相关的新闻和各种信息。
Now he specifically doesn't call out quantum computing, but I was kind of reading the coin based news and all this stuff.
我看到了这条推文,心里就想,对,这正是我想表达的意思。
And I saw this tweet and I was I kinda like, I just exactly I guess this is kind of the point.
我的大脑立刻联想到量子计算——人们会开始提议升级和改动,而当Sailor发了这条推文时,我的大脑自动把它和量子计算联系起来,尽管他本人根本没提过这一点。
My brain jumped to quantum computing about people are gonna start proposing upgrades and changes and then, you know, Sailor tweeting this out, my brain automatically connected it to quantum computing even though he didn't even personally mention that.
你们觉得我这个想法偏离得太远了吗?
Do you guys do you think I'm far off from that?
没有。
No.
我觉得你完全说对了。
I I think you nailed it.
我的大脑也是一样的反应。
It it's where my brain went as well.
再说一遍,我不认为量子计算是问题所在,我只是想让观众知道这一点。
Again, I don't I don't think quantum I would just want the audience to know.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
我认为量子计算并不是我们今天、明天、明年甚至未来几年需要害怕的东西。
I don't think quantum computing is like something that's we need to be fearful of today or tomorrow or next year or even a couple years from now.
但看到人们认真对待它,这非常好。
But it's great to see people taking it seriously.
这只会推动更多讨论,因为我们将会越来越多地听到关于它的消息。
And it's it's just gonna drive the narrative more because we're gonna hear more and more about it.
它是目前最著名的制造恐惧、不确定性和怀疑(FUD)的术语之一。
It's it's one of the biggest talking FUD terms out there.
所以听到这样的说法,比如:是的,我们确实认真对待它。
So just hear that like, yeah, hey, we're taking it seriously.
我们会开发一些抗量子的协议。
We're gonna have some quantum resistant protocols.
这将会推动进展,产生实质性影响。
It it's gonna it's gonna drive it's gonna move the needle.
对。
Yeah.
这将会产生重大影响。
It's gonna move the needle.
而且我,我,是的。
And I I I yeah.
为了给这个量子计算的星期天画上完美的句号。
Just to cap put a cherry on top of this quantum computing Sunday.
正如布莱恩所说,这并不是短期内会到来的事情。
It's nothing that is, know, coming down the pipeline in any short order like Brian said.
所以目前还不需要恐慌,但这确实是由叙事驱动的。
So nothing to panic about yet, but it is narrative driven.
我认为,作为叙事专家和社交媒体专家,今年及未来几年,我们会更多地把这个话题纳入我们的内容清单。
And I think, know, as the narrative guy and the social media guy, I think this is something that we're gonna be putting in the rundown a lot more this year and the years to come.
而且,是的,这是一个吸引人的故事线。
And and yeah, it's a sexy storyline.
所以,谁能去抓住这个吸引人的故事线,打造一款看起来不错的量子计算服装并好好包装它。
So whoever can kind of go in and grab that sexy storyline, build some quantum computing dress that looks good and dress them up.
我认为这将成为整个领域中被广泛展示的内容,并且很容易向投资者和散户推销。
I think it's something that is gonna be paraded around the space and and could be kind of easily sold to investors and to retail.
这适用于加密货币和股票市场两者。
And that's for probably both crypto and the stock market.
对吧?
Right?
网络安全是股票市场中的巨大赢家。
Cybersecurity is a huge, huge winner in the stock market.
我认为CoreWeave是这一领域的领军者之一。
I think CoreWeave is one of the leaders there.
这同样是他们在未来五到十年内会反复强调的论点。
And that's the it's again, that's the talking points that they're gonna be doing over the next, you know, five to ten years as well.
所以我们还会持续关注,并不断提及:以太坊基金会正在讨论并付诸实践,Coinbase也在讨论并以某种形式实施,而Sailor可能还会含蓄地发推说:嘿,我们在提出太多改动时得踩踩刹车。
So stuff that we'll keep a tab on and keep bringing it to, but Ethereum Foundation talking about it, putting it into execution, Coinbase talking about it, putting it into execution in some form, and Sailor maybe cryptically tweeting like, hey, let's pump the brakes here when it comes to proposing too many changes.
所以我们先暂时搁置这个话题,但今年我们肯定还会多次谈到它。
So we'll put we'll put a pin in that for now, but it will not be the last time we talk about it this year for sure.
继续,这是美联储周。
Moving on, it's Fed week.
布莱恩,我知道我们这周都很忙。
Brian, I I I know we're busy this week.
我不确定我们是否能抽出时间,为美联储会议重新安排一下生活。
I don't know if we'll be able to do, you know, resurrect our lives for the Fed meeting.
但如果你有空,我很想安排一下,这样我们可以之后讨论这件事。
But if you're free, I'd love to do it so we can talk about that later.
但上周发生了一些重大新闻,当然,先简单提一下。
But there was some huge news last week, when it comes to so obviously, just the sorry to tee it up.
美联储的决定将在本周三公布。
The Fed decision is this Wednesday.
市场普遍预期不会降息,押注市场显示将维持现状,而新闻发布会才是最重要的部分。
It's unanimous that there won't be a cut is is the the betting markets are showing that there's gonna be a a pause here, and then obviously, the press conference is the most important part.
特朗普尚未正式宣布他提名的下一任美联储主席人选。
And Trump has not formally announced who will be his nomination for the next Fed president.
但上周末,情况发生了剧烈波动。
But over the weekend, took kind of a wild swing last week.
所以里克·雷德,里克·雷德,这是我在2020年1月发的一条推文里的说法。
So Rick Reeder Rick Reeder is the is the quote unquote the you can my tweet there from January 2020.
债券之王。
The the the bond king.
里克·雷德是债券之王。
Rick Reeder is the bond king.
贝莱德首席投资官正在这里以黑马姿态角逐美联储主席提名,至少在Polymarket的博彩市场中是如此。
BlackRock CIO is making a dark horse run here in at least in polymarket terms for the Fed chair nomination.
他上周与总统及其团队进行了面谈。
He had a interview with the administration, the president last week.
所有报道都说会谈很顺利,但随后赔率飙升,截至今天,他在博彩市场中的支持率已位居首位。
All reports said it went well, but then the odds shot up here and he's actually as of today now in the lead when it comes to the betting markets.
所以这里有些有趣的事情。
So something something interesting there.
在我开放给大家之前,我想最后说一句:这会有多有趣?
My final thought before I open it up to you guys is how interesting would it be?
我认为新闻发布会是在凌晨2:30。
The press conference, I think, is, like, 02:30.
所以也许在2:25左右,白宫会发布一份声明,宣布下一任美联储主席人选,就在他上台前。
So maybe at, like, 02:25, the the White House administration puts out a note of their next Fred chair right before he takes the stand.
这种做法看起来太像真人秀了,这个政府应该不会这么做。
That seems reality TV esque of something that this administration won't do.
所以从2:00公布消息到2:30发布会开始,我会坐立不安。
So I'll be I'll be on pins and needles between the, 02:00 hour where the, announcement is made to the 02:30 when the presser starts.
我会紧盯这里的关键决定。
My eyes are gonna be peeled for a decision here.
关于里克·里德,你们有什么看法?
But any thoughts on Rick Reeder?
我确实有一个视频片段。
I do have a clip.
我们来播放一下这个片段吧。
Let's let me actually let's play the clip.
我这里有个片段。
So I have a clip here.
这是稍早前的片段,他特别提到了实物资产、黄金,也提到了比特币。
This is from a little bit ago, but it's him specifically mentioning hard assets, gold, and he did mention Bitcoin as well.
所以我得从45秒处开始播放,但不会放太久。
So I gotta tee it up here and said started at the forty five second mark, we don't linger too long.
这是里克·里德,目前最有可能被任命为下一任美联储主席的热门人选。
But here's Rick Reeder, the Bond King leader in the clubhouse right now for being appointed the next Fed chair.
这是曲线末端。
Here's an end of the curve.
我仍然会收这个票息。
I'd still clip that coupon.
我们稍微往远一点延伸。
We're extending a little bit out.
坦率地说,私人市场和定制化投资中有一些有趣的机会,我认为如今硬资产必须纳入考量。
And then quite frankly, I mean, there's some interesting things to do in privates, bespoke markets, and I think hard assets have to enter the equation today.
黄金、比特币,这些资产能为投资组合提供一定的缓冲,以应对潜在的货币贬值风险。
Gold, Bitcoin, things that give you a little bit of ballast in the portfolio against potential for currency depreciation.
当你谈到比特币应该成为投资组合的一部分时,你认为应该占多大比例?
When you talk about Bitcoin should be part of the portfolio, what kind of percentage are you thinking about?
是5%左右吗?这似乎是目前人们普遍讨论的范围。
Is it a 5%, which generally seems to be what people are talking about more or less?
我觉得这个比例太高了。
It seems high to me.
我负责我们的全球配置基金,目前我们长期持有股票,注重收益,黄金配置大约在3%到5%之间。
The, I run our global allocation fund and we're running long equities, you know, we're heavy income, you know, we're running, you know, in the three to 5% region on gold.
在我看来,今天黄金是一种更好的货币对冲工具。
Gold strikes me today as a better currency hedge.
比特币往往与波动性同步波动,与纳斯达克走势相关,但我们在加密货币上的配置远低于这个水平。
Bitcoin tends to trade with vol, tends to trade with the NASDAQ, but we're running considerably lower than that in crypto.
我只是觉得比特币会上涨,而且这是一个不错的投资表达方式,但5%对我来说偏高了,这还取决于你的人生阶段以及你愿意承担多少风险。
I just think it's gonna go up and I think it's a good expression, but five seems high to me, but it depends where you are in your life and how much risk you want to take as well.
我的意思是,那应该是去年12月,或者可能是11月,在加州做的那次采访。
I mean, so that's I think that was December, like the December, maybe November, that interview out in California.
话说回来,那次采访真是精彩,得给个赞。
What a call, by the way, just given the the medals a shout out there.
当然,比特币也得到了提及。
And then obviously, Bitcoin getting a shout out as well.
这就是为什么他是首席投资官,也是债券之王。
That's why he's the CIO and the Bond King.
他在这一领域绝对是传奇人物。
He's an absolute legend in the space.
不过,这个想法挺有意思。
But, you know, interesting thought.
如果这个人被提名并出任美联储主席,你知道的,他是懂比特币的。
If that guy gets nominated and put in a Fed chair, you know, he he knows what Bitcoin is.
他在考虑比特币。
He's thinking about Bitcoin.
他认为比特币值得配置一部分资产。
He thinks it deserves an allocation.
那么,对于这位债券之王可能获得提名,你有什么看法?
So any thoughts on the Bond King maybe getting the nod here?
这是我第一次听到他的名字,但他言谈得体,而且我对他说的那类风险资产配置比例完全无法认同。
First first time I've heard his name, but he seems well spoken, and I'm way through that, percentage allocation that he deems risky.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得在之前的访谈中,我相当确定就是他。
I think in prior interviews, I'm I'm cool pretty sure it was him.
已经有很多人了。
It's been a lot of people.
我记得他曾经 famously 表示,比特币有朝一日可能取代黄金。
I think he, like, famously said that he thought that Bitcoin could replace gold at one point.
我们可能需要核实一下,但我几乎可以肯定他提到过这一点。
We might need to fact check that, but I'm almost 95% sure that he's mentioned that.
所以,如果他了解比特币,并且听起来是支持它的,还看到了未来的路径。
So for him to know what Bitcoin is be, you know, it sounds supportive of it and sees the path forward.
我认为这对加密货币领域来说可能非常看涨。
I think it could be very bullish for the cryptocurrency sector.
除此之外,他更有可能支持降息。
In addition to that, he's gonna more likely be open to rate cuts.
我的意思是,这位下一任美联储主席必须对降息持开放态度。
I mean, this next Fed chair is gonna have to be open to rate cuts.
这可能是特朗普在采访中问他第一个问题。
That's probably the first question he gets on the interview from Trump.
所以我认为,只要对降息持开放态度,就会带来更多流动性,推动高风险资产上涨,再加上他与贝莱德的关联。
So I I think just being open to rate cuts is gonna support more liquidity, higher risk assets going off, and then couple it down with his connection with BlackRock.
他说过,他认为比特币的市值有一天可能超过黄金。
And he said that he thinks Bitcoin could overtake gold's market cap at one point.
我觉得这对我们来说可能极其看涨,但咱们走着瞧吧。
I I think it could be extremely bullish for us, but let's see what happens.
我完全支持在鲍威尔上台前看个真人秀,时间是凌晨2点25分。
I'm I'm all about, some reality TV show at 02:25 before Powell takes stage.
我生活中需要点东西。
I I need something in my life.
不。
No.
我知道。
I know.
我知道。
I know.
这有可能,我们或许该去看看Polymarket,看看有没有什么动态。
It's just it it could be, we gotta maybe look at Polymarket, see if we can find some action.
新任美联储主席会在鲍威尔上台前公布吗?
Will the new Fed chair be announced before Powell takes the stage or something?
这可能会很有趣。
That could be interesting.
在这件事上找点机会。
Get a little action on that.
但里克·雷德最近几次采访中提到的最重要的一句话是,这一点发生在任何关于他可能成为美联储主席的讨论之前。
But, the the the number one quote that Rick Reeder just had in the last couple interviews I've seen him is saying that this and this is before any Fed chair discussion of him being in the lead.
但他表示,目前的环境是他一生中见过的最佳投资环境。
But he said this environment right now is the best investment environment that he's ever seen in his life.
他是债券之王,你知道的,他是首席投资官,负责管理大量资产。
And he's the bond king, so he, you know, he's the CIO, so he, you know, oversees a lot.
他是债券之王,一生都在债券市场中赚钱。
But he is the bond king and and has made his living in the bond market.
但他一直说这是最好的环境,而且他非常喜欢股票。
But he's been saying it's the best environment and he loves equities.
他喜欢金属。
He loves metals.
显然,其中还包含一些加密货币和比特币,他绝对是个所谓的市场友好型人物,特别是对债券市场和股票市场。
Obviously, little bit of crypto and Bitcoin in there, and he's definitely somebody that is quote unquote market friendly, specifically, obviously towards the bond market and the stock market.
但当你听到‘美联储宽松政策’这个词时,感觉就不一样了。
But boy, when you're kind of you hear that term fed put.
当市场暴跌、出现像新冠疫情这样的极端情况时,市场一路狂跌,美联储最终会出手,大规模注入流动性,彻底点燃市场。
It's like when the markets are tanking and there's something crazy going on like COVID, for example, when the market's falling off a cliff, eventually the Fed stepped in famously and just it just absolutely lit the market up with liquidity.
这就是所谓的‘美联储宽松政策’,意思是:我们出手干预了。
And that was the Fed put saying, hey, we're stepping in here.
我们会提供任何必要的支持,以确保经济不会崩溃。
We're gonna provide, you know, whatever's needed to make sure that this economy doesn't fall apart.
这标志着所谓的‘美联储宽松政策’的诞生。
That marked quote unquote the Fed put.
所以,当像里克·里德这样的人出现时,我完全同意。
So when you have somebody like Rick Reeder in there, I totally agree.
你走进办公室接受美联储主席面试时,第一个问题就是:你会降息吗?
The first question when you step into the office for that interview, the Oval Office for the Fed interview is, are you gonna cut rates?
如果你回答是,你就会继续回答其他问题,我肯定。
If you say yes, you move on to the other questions, I'm sure.
但要说整体上更市场友好,很难找到比里克·里德或债券之王更合适的人选了。
But it will be a, it would be hard to find a more market friendly as a whole, choice than Rick Reed or the Bond King.
所以我们会为你们详细讲解这一点。
So something that we'll we'll cover for you guys.
在我和布莱斯、布伦丹的年终节目中,我说过,我认为今年最有趣的美联储故事之一,就是看谁会被任命,然后市场如何考验他们,他们如何应对,以及这些降息举措如何帮助降低利率。
It was my at our end of year show with Bryce and Brendan, said I thought the the Fed storyline was gonna be one of the most interesting of the year to see, number one, who gets put in there, but then how the market tests them, how they react, and then how you know, these rate cuts figure into trying to get rates lower.
所以这个故事正在升温,我们肯定会继续讨论它。
So it'll be, know, that that storyline is just heating up and we'll most certainly be continuing to talk about it.
但让我们转向我们的重头戏——仍然在聊天中的朋友们,聊天区依然热闹非凡。
But let's move on to our main event, the people that are with us here still in the chat and the chat is still buzzing.
大卫·默里、罗恩·约瑟夫、PKZ。
David Murray, Ron Joseph, PKZ.
感谢每一位持续加入并积极参与的朋友。
Appreciate everybody that continues to pile in and be active.
如果你是新来的,请在右下角给这个视频点赞,点击标志并订阅。
Again, give this video a like if you're new bottom right, hit the logo and subscribe.
但现在是重头戏的时间了。
But it's time for the main event.
动量赚钱者,布莱恩和乔的团队。
Momentum Moneymakers, Brian and Joe's group.
有很多内容要讨论,尤其是这个周末,简直是 meme 和 meme 币的狂飙行情。
There was tons to discuss, especially this weekend, just absolute high flyers of memes, meme coins.
我们会对此进行介绍。
We're gonna cover that.
如果你喜欢布莱恩和乔的内容,如果你是新来的,并且喜欢他们这种市场更新,想第一时间收到他们的提醒——请注意,我们在这里说的都不是个人财务建议,我们只是想帮助大家学习。
And if you like this stuff with Brian and Joe, if you're new here and you like their kind of market updates and and you want to get their first alerts, so these are trades that, again, nothing we say here is personal financial advice, we're just trying to educate.
但如果你想第一时间收到他们研究发现的交易机会,以便早早入场并跟进他们的交易,我在描述里放了一个链接。
But if you want the first alerts on the things that they're finding for their research, so you can hop on to these things early and get their trades, I put a link in the description.
如果你往下点击‘动量赚钱者’链接,那会直接跳转到他们的私人社群,在那里你能第一时间获得他们研究和发现的所有内容的提醒。
If you go down there and click the Momentum Money Makers link, it is a direct link to their private community, and it's where you get those first alerts for all the things that they're researching and seeing.
但天哪,这个项目这个周末简直席卷了整个互联网。
But man, the first one here literally took over the Internet this weekend.
我们在这里多次聊过Pengu,还有那群胖企鹅,有多可爱。
We've talked about Pengu a lot here and pudgy penguins and how cute they are.
这次不是胖企鹅,而是一个企鹅迷因。
It is not pudgy penguins this time, but it is a penguin meme.
既然还是企鹅主题,Brian,你来给我们介绍一下。
So sticking with the penguin theme, Brian, tee this up for us.
这个周末到底发生了什么?
What was going on this weekend?
说实话,这个项目让我有点难受,因为它并不是我们社区内部的推荐,而且一开始根本说不通。
Man, this this one kind of hurts to be completely honest with everyone because it wasn't a call within our community and, because it didn't make a lot of sense at first.
但这只企鹅来自一部纪录片,突然间开始在我的推特时间线上疯狂出现。
But this penguin from, it was, from the, from a documentary started like showing up all over my ex timeline.
我当时就想:这是什么?
And I'm like, what?
到底怎么回事?
What is going on?
我第一次看到的时候,第一反应是这太廉价了。
Initial thought, the first time I saw it, it was cheap.
简直就是错失代际财富机会的那种廉价。
Like, generational missed wealth opportunity cheap.
我 literally 看到,哦,他们说的是另一个企鹅。
And I literally saw, like, oh, they're talking about the wrong penguin.
因为我想到的是Pudgy Penguins,但我继续看下去,发现它一直在上涨,于是我重新关注,发现它在我的时间线上出现得越来越多,越来越多,后来我跟你分享的时候说:嘿,你有在关注这个企鹅表情包币吗?
Because I thought about Pudgy Penguins, and I continued to watch it, and I just kept going and seeing it go up and I tuned back in it was showing up more and more on my timeline more and more on my timeline and Joe then I shared it with you I was like hey you following this penguin meme coin?
我根本没打算买它,但它就是一直在涨。
And it wasn't even something I was interested in buying, but it was just going up only.
你得对这些表情包币格外小心,因为很多时候你会想,这是不是有一群人联手推高它?
Well, you have to be super careful with these meme coins because a lot of the time you're like, is this like a cabal pushing this?
这是不是一场跑路骗局?
Is this a rug a rug pull?
所以这就是我没有把它作为推荐的原因。
So that's why I didn't give it as a recommendation.
我没有个人买入,因为我在想:这里到底发生了什么?
I didn't personally buy into it because I was like, what what is going on here?
那时候它的市值大约是三千万美元。
And it was at like 30,000,000 men.
所以在它达到三千万美元市值之前,我就已经开始关注了,还和乔分享过。
So I was watching it way earlier than that $30,000,000 market cap shared with Joe.
我们为此讨论了好一阵子。
We kind of went back and forth about it.
就在几分钟后,白宫转发了这条推文。
Then just a few minutes later, the white house retweets.
我觉得我把它记在表格里了。
I think I have it on the sheet.
他们转发时配上了企鹅,我当时想:你是在逗我吧。
They retweet it with the penguin and I'm like, you gotta be kidding me.
这只企鹅的写作风格就像是拥抱企鹅。
This penguin writes like embrace the penguin.
然后还有许多与格陵兰以及我们之前讨论的所有内容相关的联系。
And then there's all these connections to it with Greenland and everything we've been talking about.
我知道,蒂沃,你和我一开始就加入了进来。
And I know, Tivo, you and I jumped on here.
我想让你说说你第一次看到它时的最初反应,因为这事儿突然冒出来,但势头很猛。
I want you to chime in kinda when you first saw it, what your first re initial reaction is because it it came out of nowhere, but it ran hard.
是的。
Yeah.
所以我觉得你刚才铺垫得特别好。
So I I guess you you teed it up perfectly.
所以我要分享这个视频。
So I'm gonna share the video.
我们来播放这段纪录片里的视频吧,因为我也最早看到了这条推文。
So let let's play this video from the documentary that we're saying because the the first thing I saw as well was, I get the this tweet.
所以我看到了这条推文。
So I see this tweet.
而且,我们努力保持政治中立。
And again, we try to stay politically just agnostic.
我们试图不去深究这一切的政治背景,但如今世界上发生的事情实在太多了。
It's we're trying to not to dive into the politics of all this, but there's so much going on in the world right now.
局势如此紧张,任何被提及的事情都会立刻变得政治化。
It's so heated that anything that gets brought up immediately becomes political.
所以这条‘拥抱企鹅’的推文发布了。
So this embrace the penguin tweet goes out.
我立刻就想:这是什么?
And and immediately, I'm like, what is this?
你明白吗?格陵兰、拥抱企鹅、格陵兰获胜,这些联系你懂吗?
I don't you get, like, the Greenland thing, embrace the penguin, winner Greenland.
如果你看过《大力水手》(Mighty Ducks),你就知道格陵兰全是冰。
You know, if you watch Mighty Ducks, Greenland's made of ice.
冰岛是绿色的。
Iceland's made of green.
然后大量评论涌进来,说格陵兰根本没有企鹅。
And then all these all these comments flood in, and it's like, there's no penguins in Greenland.
它们根本不存在。
They don't exist.
管理这个账号的人真是个傻子。
Whoever runs this account is such an idiot.
接着又有很多推文在说,你知道的,特朗普的白宫的人都是傻子。
And then there's all these tweets going up about, like, the Trump, you know, White House are idiots.
格陵兰根本没有企鹅。
There's no penguins in Greenland.
然后我就去谷歌搜索了一下。
And then I'm googling it.
我想,如果格陵兰真的没有企鹅,那也许这事儿还真挺糟糕的。
I'm like, well, if there's no penguins in Greenland, maybe that is bad.
这真是一条糟糕的推文。
Like, that is a bad tweet.
然后我又做了更多研究,心想:不对。
And then I'll then I'm doing more research, and I'm like, no.
他们是在说,如果你不懂这个梗,那就太丢人了。
They're they're referencing like, if they're like, if you don't get this meme, shame on you.
你根本不懂互联网。
Like, you don't get you you don't get the Internet at all.
我想:哦,我确实应该懂互联网。
And I'm like, oh, I I should be getting the Internet.
我得找到这个梗。
I need to find this meme.
于是我找到了这个梗,结果整个周末,我的时间线和算法推荐都刷满了这只企鹅。
So then I find I find the meme, and then all of a sudden, my timeline and my my algo for the rest of the weekend was nonstop this Penguin.
我们来看一下吧,为了理解它的来源,它就是来自这个视频片段。
So let's let's watch this because just to understand what it's coming from, it's coming from this, this clip right here.
但其中一只引起了我们的注意,就是中间那只。
But one of them caught our eye, the one in the center.
它既不朝冰边缘的觅食地走去,也不返回族群。
He would neither go towards the feeding grounds at the edge of the ice nor return to the colony.
不久后,我们看到它径直朝约70公里外的山脉走去。
Shortly afterwards, we saw him heading straight towards the mountains some 70 kilometers away.
博士。
Doctor.
艾恩利解释说,即使抓到它并带它回族群,它也会立刻再次朝山脉走去。
Aynley explained that even if he caught him and brought him back to the colony, he would immediately head right back for the mountains.
但其中一只
But one of them
这是一个关于企鹅离开群体,走向群山荒野、注定面临危险的故事。
So it's the story of a penguin that waddled away from the herd and went to the void of the mountains where he surely would peril.
然后我想,从那里开始,就变成了一种艺术上的领悟。
And then I guess from there, it's an artistic takeaway.
是他吗?他不想待在这儿了吗?
Is is he, does he not wanna be here anymore?
他是,你知道的,在离开群体散步吗?
Is he, you know, taking a, walk away from the pack?
他不会像其他企鹅或羊群那样。
He's not gonna be like the herd or the sheep.
他会走出自己的路。
He's gonna forge his own path.
他是一只充满冒险精神的企鹅。
He's a penguin of adventure.
我见过很多种解读。
There's so many takes that I've seen.
我想管理层的意思是:嘿,我们不再用老办法做事了,不是你认为应该做的那种方式。
And and I guess the administration is saying like, hey, we're not doing things, you know, the old fashioned way, the way you think it should be done.
那只企鹅正朝山脉走去,我觉得这真的很有趣。
Were the penguin heading towards the mountain, which I do find very funny.
然后一切都豁然开朗了。
And then all then it clicked.
就像那些梗一样,一旦你懂了,你就懂了,你也就入圈了。
It's like it's like the memes that just it just once you get it, you get it, and you're in the circle.
然后我就想,天啊。
And then I and then I go I go, oh, man.
一旦我理清了线索,我就想,布莱恩,肯定有个梗是说这个的。
Once I once I connected the dots, I I like, Brian, like, Brian, there's gotta be a meme about this.
对吧?
Right?
然后果然,至少对我来说,我有点晚了。
And then sure enough, at least for for me, I I was a little late to it.
但这件事的价格波动确实很剧烈,你知道的,七天内。
But, there's been there's been some wild price action on this thing, you know, a seven day for
我们稍微有点超了。
We're on a little bit.
它又回来了。
It's coming back.
嗯,它上涨了,这对我来说真是最大痛苦,因为企鹅其实也是我最喜欢的动物。
I well, it it went up this is max pain for me guys because, like, penguins are actually my favorite animal too.
我在这儿。
I here.
我甚至还有我五岁孩子画的企鹅画作。
I even have, like, drawings from my five year old that draws penguins.
我到处都是企鹅的东西。
I have penguins everywhere.
我最喜欢的冰球队是匹兹堡企鹅队。
Pit favorite hockey teams, the Pittsburgh Penguins.
所以我通常对任何跟企鹅相关的热点都很感兴趣。
So, I'm I'm usually pretty interested to some sort of penguin meta.
这次是最大痛苦,因为我心想,这感觉太明显了——价格直线上涨,而且持续时间极短,于是我问自己:我真该买吗?
And this was Max Payne because I was like, this felt cause you can just see it's just up it's up in a straight line and it was very short termed and I was like do I personally buy this?
所以我向我们的社区发出了提醒。
So I sent an alert out to our community.
我当时觉得这太抱团了,太内行了,简直像一个秘密团体,但当白宫发了这条推文时,我心想:天啊,这真的有势头了。
I was like this is this feels too bundled, this feels too insider, this feels like a cabal, but when the White House tweeted it, I was like, oh, man, this this actually has legs.
然后我个人觉得我错过了它。
Then I personally felt like I missed it.
我没法把它分享出去。
I couldn't give it out.
这是一个推荐,没错。
It's a recommendation that Right.
我们已经有好几个月没看到过 meme 币达到一亿美元了。
We haven't seen a meme coin get to a 100,000,000 in months.
我没法推荐一个三千万美元的项目。
I can't give a recommendation of 30,000,000.
这会让很多人血本无归的。
Like, this is people are gonna get wrecked.
然后白宫发了推文,我当时就想,好吧。
And then the White House tweets, it's all I was like, alright.
这挺好的。
Like, this is good.
我希望人们能赚点钱,让 meme 币重新注入流动性,也让那些早期支持者重新获得关注。
I want people to get make some money, bring some liquidity back in the meme coins, bring some attention back to the trenchers.
但那只该死的企鹅到底干了什么?
But what did this damn penguin do?
它一直在涨。
It just kept going.
从白宫推文时的3000万,涨到了1.2亿左右。
It went from 30,000,000 from when the White House tweet was to, like, a 120.
对于任何入场的人来说,这都是整整四倍的收益。
It was a clean four x to anybody that got in.
所以向所有入场的人致敬。
So hats off to anybody that got in.
我本来很悲观,因为我根本不相信这事,但这里有几个利好因素,这对乔和我的社区、那些追逐趋势赚钱的人、以及所有对有趣模因币感兴趣的人来说都很棒,因为人们仍然愿意在模因币上赌博。
I was I was pessimistic because I I didn't believe it, but here's the pros behind this and why this is great for Joe and I's Joe and I's community, the momentum money makers, for anybody that's, like, kind of interesting meme coins is that people still want to gamble with meme coins.
他们仍然想要这种病毒式的内容,而且场外还有大量资金准备涌入。
They still want these viral pieces of content and there's money on the sidelines that's ready to pile in.
所以这真是太棒了。
So this was great great.
我不希望人们在这上面被割韭菜。
I don't I don't want people to get rugged on this.
我希望它继续上涨,希望人们能赚钱,你可以看到这种趋势如何缓慢却迅速地滚雪球,但我们很久没看到过这样的模因币行情了,乔,我觉得我说过,至少六个月都没见过类似的了,所以看到这种情况真的很棒,宏观环境低迷,我们都互相看着对方,心想:为什么比特币和以太坊不跟上黄金和白银的涨势呢?
I want this continue to go up I want people to be to make money and and you can just see how this can snowball slow slow so quickly but we have not seen a meme coin run like this Joe I think I said I I can't remember one for six months plus So it's great to see that like as macros kind of down and we're all like kind of looking at each other like why is Bitcoin and Ethereum not playing the catch up goal catch up play with gold and silver?
我们都面面相觑,而这只企鹅却在不断制造百万富翁。
We're all looking at each other while this penguin's just minting millionaires.
在我看来,除了这只企鹅,未来还会有其他机会出现。
So there's gonna be some other opportunities other than this penguin upcoming in my eyes.
对 trenches 来说太棒了。
Great for the trenches.
对所有入场的人而言都很棒,但很难把握时机。
Great for anybody who got in, but it it was a tough one to time.
是的,没什么可补充的。
Yeah, nothing to add there.
当布赖恩跟我提起这件事时,我看到我的时间线显示它已经值一千万美元,还以为只是Pudgy Penguins在自家品牌下做的一次衍生操作,对吧?
When Brian messaged me about it, I thought when I saw my timeline, it was like $10,000,000 and I thought it was just Pudgy Penguins doing a spin under their brand, right?
如果布赖恩告诉我:‘嘿,我该买吗?’
Had Brian told me that, Hey, should I buy it?
我总是支持布赖恩,因为他总能抓住我们即将讨论的绝佳机会。
I'm always an enabler of Brian, because Brian gets amazing calls that we're gonna get into.
他上周末抓住了一次相当大的收益。
He caught a pretty big win over the weekend.
如果你问我,我会鼓励你直接入场,布赖恩。
I would have encouraged you to jump straight in, Brian, if you ask me.
但没错,这在我们之间的消息往来中是一次世代级的失误。
But yeah, that was a generational fumble between our our messages.
这确实表明市场依然活跃且充满生机。
Definitely shows that the trenches are are alive and well.
所以我们很高兴看到这一点。
So, we're excited to be to see that actually.
这个项目之后,我想我们还要聊另一个,对吧?那个项目一度涨到了一亿美元。
This one and then I think we're gonna talk about another one, right, that ran up to 100,000,000.
我们之前从未见过项目这么快、这么迅速地涨到一亿美元,而上个月就有两个这样的项目,这很好。
So we haven't seen things run up to 100,000,000 this quick, this rapidly, and we had two of those in those last month, so it's good to see.
是的。
Yeah.
这件事还历历在目。
It's still fresh on the mind.
正如我所说,一旦我明白了这个梗,我就觉得这肯定是个表情包项目,结果果然如此,这是我们第一个突破一亿美元的项目。
Like I said, once once the meme clicked for me, I was like, oh, this has to be a meme point and then sure enough, it's it's our first, know, $100,000,000 plus.
它的市值现在是1700万美元,这正是我从你们的资料和教育内容中记得的目标点——当你寻找那些估值较低、但觉得有可能涨到一亿美元的项目时,确实如此。
It's at and $17,000,000 market cap, which is which is, you know, kind of the target points I remember from kind of doing your guys' literature and education as you try to find ones that are, you know, in the lower and you think, hey, like we think this can get to a 100,000,000 is quite
是的。
Yeah.
我们经常对社区说,有时候你只是会错过一些机会,不要去追逐那些币,因为这些项目可能很快就会跑路,或者情绪会瞬间逆转。
And I I'm I'm pretty like, we say to our community a lot, like, sometimes you just, like, miss them and and you don't wanna chase the coins because these can rug pretty quickly or the sentiment just change on a dime.
所以我们推荐的项目,至少要让我们有良好的感觉和积极的氛围,相信它们还能继续上涨并自我支撑。
So it's it's the ones that we want to recommend we want to at least have like a good feeling and a good vibe that this could continue to go higher and can support itself.
我不认为我会买入这只企鹅,因为对我来说,很难想象还会发生什么——难道特朗普或鲍威尔非得在周三的会议上穿上企鹅T恤,这事才算成吗?
I don't think I'm a buyer of this penguin here because it's hard for me like what else could happen Like, don't Donald Trump needs to wear or Powell needs to wear the penguin t shirt for the for the meeting on Wednesday for it to happen.
我们已经看到白宫实际上为它背书了。
We already had the White House essentially promote it.
币圈已经大力推广它了。
Bining, it's promoted.
很多人在推广它。
A lot of people promoting it.
所以,我现在不认为自己会在这里买入。
So I I don't I don't think I'm a buyer here now.
但我看好的是,这将为人们打开一扇门,让他们在宏观环境低迷时也能更敢于投机,因为大家意识到,即使比特币下跌,你依然有可能抓住一些大赢家和模因币——通常情况下,当比特币下跌时,模因币都会被重创。
But where where I am bullish is that it's gonna open the doors a little bit for people to be a little bit more on the speculative side of things realizing that, hey, you can catch some big winners and meme coins even when the macro is down because typically when Bitcoin's down, the meme coins are just getting wrecked.
但每隔几天就会冒出一些新的热门币种,我本人非常关注它们,也迫不及待地想
But there's some new runners popping up every every couple days here that I am personally really paying attention to and can't wait
去
to
继续与我们的社区合作,努力寻找那些大赢家。
continue collabing with our community and trying to, you know, find the big wins.
接下来可能要说到的另一点是,你们有没有关注过Claude AI代理中的‘氛围编程’?
And there's, probably to the next point, I'll just segue over to us, is that have you guys seen, like, all about, like, vibe coding in the Claude AI agent?
是的。
Yeah.
而且这种趋势无处不在。
And it's just everywhere.
我最近刚注册了这个功能,想亲自体验一下。
And I actually signed up for it recently to, like, experiment with it.
我们在这里注意到的一点是,尽管我们一直希望相信AI开发者和研究人员会使用AI机器人之类的东西来辅助写代码,但我其实不确定这到底在多大程度上真的发生了。
And one thing we've noticed here is that AI developers and researchers, as much as that we wanted to believe that they were using like, like AI bots and things to like help write code and establish like I wasn't sure how much it was actually happening.
但感觉这种事情确实正在大量发生,而且这种趋势正在蔓延。
It does feel like it's happening a lot and it's this claw.
Claude AI、氛围编程,你每天都能听到越来越多关于它的消息,以至于我刚刚问了你们俩,你们都回答说:是的,我听说过。
Claude AI, vibe coding, you're hearing more and more about it every single day to the point where like I just asked both of you and you're like yeah yeah like I've heard about it.
而且我们最近在社区里进行过几次通话,一直在试图把这种Claude元叙事——我想这么称呼它——或者这种AI元叙事,与一些项目和开发者联系起来。
So and we've actually had a few calls recently in our community that have like we've been trying to connect the dots with this Claude meta, I want to call it, or this AI meta, and some runners and connections with developers.
同样,现在感觉这个领域很难交易,我从来不想去追逐这种过于火热的叙事,直到我们看到一些真正确立起来的项目。
Again, it feels like a feels like a really tough thing to trade right now, And I I don't ever really wanna go after this really hot meta until we see a some establishment established ones.
但如果你点击那个链接,Tivo,这个周末我 personally 逮到一个赢家,但我之前没敢分享,因为我觉得我可能会说漏嘴,我来稍微讲讲背景。
But if you click on that link, TiVo, there was a there was a winner that I personally got this weekend, and it's not one that I was able to share because it felt I would and I'll kind of give a little bit of a background with it.
你可以在下面看到Alex Finn的推文,他谈到了Claude机器人,以及如何创建这个AI个人助手,它就是某天晚上突然开始大量出现在我的时间线上;当时我正在用Deck Screener浏览山寨币,做自己的研究,结果看到一些被‘抓取’买入的币在Pump上出现了。
You can see the tweet down below that Alex Finn, he talked about Claude Bot and how you can create this AI personal assistant and it just started it was one evening it just started showing up all over my timeline and then I was on like deck screener just looking at meme coins kind of doing my own research and I saw some clawed bought coins pop up One on pump.
有趣的是,其中一个在Bags平台,通常当有多个同类型的币时,你需要等它们筛选出明确的赢家,而这种时候你并不应该轻易入场。
Fun, one on bags platforms, and usually when there's like multiple coins of the same one you need them to like shake out to find a clear winner and it's not one that you really want to buy into.
所以我违背了自己的全部建议,因为我真的不想在两个币之间纠结,而它们都挺便宜的。
So I went against my complete own advice because I don't really want to battle between two coins trying to find and they were they were cheap.
其中一个市值只有1.5万美元,
One was like a $15,000 market cap,
你根本不该买,另一个市值大约9万美元,但它在谈论这个Claude Bot,我想,好吧,我们看到它在我们的信息流里频繁出现,很多人在讨论Claude Bot,而且越来越多的视频和内容在涌现。
which you should never buy, and the other one was like a $90,000 market cap but it was talking about this Claude Bot and I'm like alright so we're seeing like a lot of this pop up on our timeline a lot of people talking about Claude Bot and you're seeing more and more videos and content being made.
现在我们有了这两个新推出的模因币,但它们的市值都极低,简直像一场对战,我们不确定哪个会胜出,这让我很不安,所以我只是象征性地投入了极少的资金,纯粹为了在投资组合里观察它,看看它是否值得推荐给我们的社区。
Now we have these two new meme coins that got spun up but again they were such low market caps they were kind of a PVP like we weren't sure which one was going be the winner and it made me nervous so I just sprinkled the tiniest bit of money on there essentially just to watch it in my portfolio to see if it would be a good recommendation for our community.
然后我上床睡觉,醒来发现它竟然涨了100倍。
And I ended up going to bed, I wake up and the damn thing like 100x'd.
我真的不敢相信。
Like, I couldn't believe it.
我心想,你别逗我了。
I was like, you gotta be kidding me.
于是我赶紧把自己套现了,直接抛售,它一夜之间从10万美元涨到了1000万美元。
So like, I, I pretty much like wedged myself out of there and insta sold, but it went from like 100,000 to like 10,000,000 overnight.
我心想,天哪。
And I'm like, oh my gosh.
我真的不敢相信这事发生了。
I can't, I couldn't believe this happened.
我没赚到太多钱,因为我没投多少,毕竟没什么充分的理由去投。
And I didn't make a tremendous amount of money because I didn't put a lot in because there weren't a lot of reasons to do that.
但我讲这个长长的故事,是想说你现在开始看到人们在底层市场里小赌一把了。
But where I'm going with this whole long story is is that you're starting to see people gamble a little bit in the trenches now.
你开始在推特、X平台、TikTok上看到这些东西冒出来,人们在炒作这些币,大家纷纷跟风买入。
You're starting to see things pop up on Twitter, pop up on X, pop up on TikTok and people are spinning up these coins and people are just aping into them.
这会给我们社区带来一些非常好的讨论话题。
So it's gonna give us some really good talking points for our community.
我觉得这会稍微重新点燃底层市场的热度。
I think it's gonna kind of revive the trenches a little bit.
我把话题交给你,乔。
I'm gonna kick this over to you Joe.
你有没有看到这个Claude机器人冒出来?
Have you seen this Claude bot pop up?
你有没有看到那些人们制作这些AI助手的视频?
Have you seen these videos of people making these AI assistants?
是的。
Yeah.
我看到了Claude,特别是Claude bot,我稍微留意了一下,但我只是想给观众稍微揭秘一下幕后情况,因为Brian大概两三周前就盯上这个趋势了,我一向很支持Brian的直觉,因为当他问‘我是不是该向我们的社区提一下这个?’
I saw Claude, and then specifically Claude bot I saw a little bit, but I just wanna give the audience, a little bit of a peek behind the scenes because Brian was onto this meta maybe like two, three weeks ago, and I like to encourage Brian's instincts because when he's like, should I give this a call to our community?
这通常就是一个明确的信号,没错,因为他总能非常早地发现趋势,你也捕捉到了AI开发者这个趋势的苗头
That's typically a sign, yes, because he catches things super early and you caught the AI developer meta that kind
是的,这个就是
of Yeah, the is the
这个的入门指南。
primer for this.
我不确定你上次直播有没有提到过,但Brian谈到了Ralph Wiggum币。
I'm not sure if you talked about it with Tivo in your last live, but Brian talked about the Ralph Wiggum coin.
你知道《辛普森一家》里的蒂沃这个角色吗?
You know the Simpsons character Tivo?
你们之前聊过这个吗?
Did you guys talk about this
没有,上一次直播没提到过。
in No, the last we live didn't
没提到这个。
cover that.
好的,所以
Okay, so
布莱恩说,我可能会把这个叫做拉尔夫·维古姆币。
Brian was like, I might call this Ralph Wiggum coin.
我问,这到底是什么东西?
I'm like, what is it about?
他说,这跟《辛普森一家》没关系,这是一个AI开发者。
He goes, it has nothing to do with The Simpsons, it's an AI developer.
我之所以这么说,是因为在这件事之前,已经出现过一波AI开发者趋势,可能早了一两周,但当布莱恩向我们的社区提起时,这个趋势已经涨了三到四倍。
And all I'm going with this is that there was an AI developer trend that preceded this, maybe like a week or two early, but that was like a three to four x when Brian called it to our community.
所以,他引发这次行情的触发点在我看来并不疯狂,因为这股趋势实际上已经在交易员们中间悄然酝酿了一段时间。
And so this this the trigger that he pulled for this wasn't like an insane call in my opinion because this has kind of been running within the the trenches per se, right, the traders, for a while now.
所以他们需要转向一些新的方向,而这对AI和开发者来说是一个有意义的动向。
So they need something to rotate into, and this is a a meaningful move, like, right, for AI and developers.
因此,这个趋势有持续下去的潜力,也就不足为奇了。
So it makes sense that this would have legs.
所以,我不知道这个趋势会持续多久,但可以肯定的是,它一点都没有放缓的迹象。
So I I I don't know how long this is gonna run also, but, this is something that, definitely is not slowing down.
谁知道在Claude AI机器人之后还会有什么新东西,但我们会看到,AI元概念的热度会比我们预想的持续得更久。
Who knows what's gonna be next after the, Claude AI bot, but we will see this AI meta is running for a little bit longer than we thought.
我们原本以为在拉尔夫之后,这波热潮就结束了。
We thought it was dead after Ralph.
对吧,布莱恩?
Right, Brian?
但这就是现状。
But here it is.
我的意思是,那个Ralph币,我们
It's I mean, well, that Ralph coin, we
当时它的市值达到了3400万美元。
caught it like a $34,000,000 market cap.
大概是在他们收到简报的时候,
Probably when they got the newsletter,
它稍微涨了一点。
it went up a little bit.
我的意思是,假设它当时是800万美元,
I mean, they could they could go, like, let's say it was like 8,000,000,
但它一路涨到了40.5亿美元的市值。
but it ran all the way to like $4,050,000,000 dollar market cap.
但不幸的是,它之后也大幅下跌了。
And then unfortunately, it went down pretty hard as well.
所以每个人都必须对此保持高度警惕,因为这种情况可能发生:那位获得代币的AI开发者在人们看到他的钱包抛售时,卖出了2%的供应量,结果所有人都跟风抛售,价格几乎归零。
Like, so everyone has to be very conscious of this because it can go the the AI developer who was getting tokens ended up selling like 2% of the supply when people saw his wallet sell, people just sold out and it pretty much just went to zero.
所以有些人被套在了手里,但这就是为什么我们社区里经常讨论我对待这个Claude币的做法:你只投入一点点钱。
So some people were left holding the bag, but that's why we're we talk about within our community a lot of time being kind of what I do with this Claude coin is you put a little bit of money in.
如果它开始大幅上涨,你就能抓住两倍、三倍甚至四倍的收益。
If it starts to really heat up, you're catching a two, three, four x.
把你的初始投资连同部分利润撤出来,然后剩下的就当是免费入场的资金。
Pull your initial investment out and maybe a little bit of profit just and then have a free roll sort of money.
所以如果它暴涨,你会感觉很棒。
So if it goes parabolic, you feel great.
如果它归零了,嘿,至少你已经赚了20%、40%、30%—— whatever你撤出的那部分利润。
If it goes to zero, hey, at least you still made twenty, forty, 30, whatever percentage you pull out.
所以通常我的原则是——这不是财务建议,这只是我的做法。
So typically my rule of thumb, and it's not financial advice, this is what I do.
比如说,我投入了100美元买下Penguin,当时它的市值是500万美元,当它涨到1500万时,我会把我的100美元本金连同大约50美元利润撤出来,感觉很不错,然后剩下的就当是免费玩票。如果它涨到5000万、8000万、1亿,是的,你可能会回头想:‘唉,要是我当时再等等就好了?’
Let's say I put a $100 into, the Penguin and it and I buy the $5,000,000 market cap and it goes to 15, I'm pulling my $100 out probably plus like $50 and I'm feeling pretty good and then I'm just free rolling the rest and if it goes to 50,000,000, if it goes to 80,000,000, a 100,000,000, yeah, maybe you'll look back and be like, oh, what if?
但这些项目通常都会以某种形式归零,而且不会永远持续下去。
But it it these usually always go to zero in some form or fashion, and then they don't last forever.
如果它们真的能永远持续,你那点小仓位,哪怕只有几美元,也可能变得价值连城,根本无所谓了。
If they last forever, that small bag that you had, even if it's like a few bucks, is probably worth so much it doesn't matter.
所以,当你投资这些模因币时,永远都要用‘赌场的钱’来玩。
So you you always wanna you always wanna be playing with house money whenever you're investing these meme coins.
不要投入任何你无法承受归零的资金。
You don't wanna put in anything that you don't wanna go to zero.
这话说起来老生常谈,但你确实应该只是稍微投一点钱,抱最好的希望,期待合适的条件和时机出现。
It's a cliche thing to say, but you kinda wanna just like, you know, throw a little bit of money in there and hope for the best and hope for the right parameters and setups to happen.
但就像乔说的,这个AI开发者Claude Meta正在成长,我们会看到它如何继续发展,因为今天甚至已经有一些针对Penguin和其他项目的测试性买入了。
But like Joe said this AI developer Claude Meta is growing and we're gonna see how it continues to shake out because even today there's been some like beta calls to this Penguin and this these these other ones.
我不确定自己是否真的看好,但人们确实在关注。
I don't know if I'm really into it, but but people are paying attention.
现在,人们正在前线积极入场。
People are showing up in the trenches right now.
流动性又回升了,但这很无聊。
Liquidity's picking up again, And it's it's boring.
现在交易ETH、Solana和比特币都很无聊。
It's boring to trade ETH and Solana in Bitcoin right now.
这根本没意思。
It's it's not fun.
我们只是互相看着,等着它涨到100。
It's we're we're just looking at each other, waiting for it to get to a 100.
但当我们开始看到一些山寨币活跃起来,发现人们真正关注的方向时,这就对了。
But when we start seeing the meme coins heat up in some opportunity and we're we're starting to get, okay, this is what people are gravitating towards.
这给了我们优势,而这就是我们所有人努力追求的。
It gives us an edge, and that's what we all try to do.
我们从来不会每次都赢,但我们尽力为自己创造最好的成功机会。
You you we never bat a thousand percent, but we try to give it ourselves the best possible way of success.
整体来说,分析得非常好。
Great, great breakdown all around.
而且,再次强调,如果你喜欢这些免费的小贴士,那就去点开下方的链接,看看Momentum Moneymakers吧。
And it's, again, it's the type of information that if you, you know, you like kind of the free tidbits you're getting here, go check that link out below for Momentum Moneymakers.
点一下链接。
Give it a click.
如果你有兴趣注册并接收首批提醒,以便在信息刚发布时就能掌握内部动态,请查看下方链接。
And if you're interested in signing up and getting those first alerts so you can kinda get inside baseball information when they first come out, check the link below.
但我们也有个坏消息。
But we do we do have some sad news.
Nifty Gateway倒闭了,Beeple的这个举动确实让你们都措手不及。
RIP to Nifty Gateway as Beeple made a nice know that kinda caught you guys off guard.
我也没想到,但这很重要。
Me as well, but it is important.
如果你是NFT或表情包代币的持有者,并且正在使用Nifty Gateway,请注意听好。
So listen up if you're an NFT holder or a meme holder and you use Nifty Gateway.
请注意,Brian也完全没料到,你们需要采取一些行动。
Listen up because Brian was caught off guard too, and there's some actions you need to take.
是的。
Yeah.
把你的NFT从那里提出来。
Just withdraw your NFTs from there.
你有三十天时间,现在可能还不到三十天了,但他们几天前才刚刚宣布这个消息。
You have thirty days, probably a little bit less now, but they just they just announced it, like, a few days ago.
所以如果你有NFT存在那里,就赶紧提出来,转到你的OpenSea或者HotWallet。
So if you do have NFTs there, just withdraw them from there and send them to you, like, your OpenSea or your HotWallet.
对于像Joe和我这样的NFT爱好者来说,今天真是个悲伤的日子,因为Nifty Gateway曾经有一整年的固定时间表。
This is such a sad day for NFT lovers like Joe and myself because there was this timeline for, like, a year, Nifty Gateway.
他们会进行铸造。
They would have a mint.
你进行铸造后,马上就能获得两到三倍的收益。
You would mint it, and you would get an instant two or three x.
很多时候,你甚至都不知道你铸造的是什么。
It was you didn't even know what you're minting half the time.
那就像数字艺术NFT的热潮。
It was like the digital art NFT craze.
我记得当时我正在我的医疗设备公司工作。
I remember I was, man, I was working for my medical device company at the time.
那会儿还是DraftKings之前,我成功让我的CEO入了NFT的坑。
It was like pre DraftKings, and I, like, got my CEO on NFTs.
他问我:我们买的是什么?
He was like, what are we buying?
我跟他说:嘿,老兄。
I'm like, hey, man.
这是数字艺术。
It's digital art.
我们根本不知道那位艺术家是谁。
This is and it was like, we didn't know the artist.
现在我们做更多的尽职调查了。
Now we do way more due diligence.
这是我们刚入局的时候。
This is when we first got in the game.
他说道:等等。
He's like, wait a minute.
我们的一千美元涨到了四千。
Like, our thousand bucks went to 4,000.
我说:我知道。
I go, I know.
这太疯狂了。
It's crazy.
那时和Nifty Gateway一起的时光非常美好,而它们隶属于大型交易所Gemini。
So it was such a euphoric time with Nifty Gateway, and they're owned by Gemini, a major exchange.
看到它们逐渐关闭这个平台真让人沮丧,因为这个平台实际上相当顺畅,而且我喜欢它们试图拥抱创作者和数字艺术的方式。
So to see them kind of sunsetting this platform is a bummer because it was actually a pretty smooth platform, and and I did like how they were trying to, like, embrace creators and digital art.
现在这简直成了全城的笑柄。
And, now it's kind of like a joke of all town.
现在有人正在给Nifty Gateway的墓碑舔砖。
We got people licking the tombstone of Nifty Gateway right now.
但就像乔说的,你能得到的最大启示是:如果你在Nifty Gateway上有任何资产,也就是NFT,你大概还有一个月的时间把它们转移出去。
But like Joe said, the biggest takeaway you can get is if you have any assets on Nifty Gateway, meaning NFTs, you could you have about a month or so to transfer them off.
最好尽早行动,因为到头来它们还是有值的。
Probably do it sooner rather than later because they're they're still worth something at the end of the day.
有些NFT的创作者确实把Nifty Gateway当作主要平台。
And some of them like they have nifty gateway was actually the platform.
有一位NFT艺术家。
There's an NFT artist.
他非常有名,叫萨姆·斯普拉克。
He's very famous named Sam Sprack.
他的NFT售价高达数万甚至数十万美元,他做的《面具游戏》就是全部在Nifty Gateway平台上发布的。
His NFTs sell for tens of thousands, some hundreds of thousands of dollars, and he had the Mask Games, and it was all on the platform Nifty Gateway.
他和Nifty Gateway有过合作。
He did a partnership with Nifty Gateway.
当时售价高达10.15万以太币,售出了20个NFT。
It was it was it was huge, Selling for $10.15, 20 ETHIS NFTs.
现在他们要关闭了,我不知道萨姆接下来该怎么办。
And now that they're closing, I don't know what Sam has to do.
我确信他有备选方案,但这真是个令人难过的日子。
I'm sure he has a backup plan, but it's a sad day.
如果你在NFT上有资产,赶紧转移出来,否则你会永远失去它们。
If you have assets on NFT, get them off because if you don't, you'll lose them forever.
是的。
Yeah.
遗憾的是,关于这件事没什么更多可说的了。
And sadly, there's not much more to say about that.
Nifty Gateway安息吧,赶紧把你的资产转走。
RIP Nifty Gateway, get your assets off.
但这并不意味着NFT已经死了,比如Doodles、Moonbirds。
But that doesn't mean NFTs are dead because, let's see, doodles, moonbirds.
乔,我知道你很喜欢这些鸟。
Joe, I know you love the birds.
Coinbase 已经把这件事列入了他们的路线图。
Coinbase puts it onto their on on their roadmap.
是的。
Yeah.
我认为,我们社区中一些人提前得知了这个即将在两天后进行的代币空投的早期访问权限。
I think whoever got in we called this a little bit early to our community also that there's a early access to this token airdrop that's coming in two days from now.
所以现在别急着入手。
So don't get it now.
但如果你购买了 NFT,我记得我当时花了大约 500 美元,很多人认为这个代币的估值会相当不错。
But if you purchase an NFT, think I got mine for like $500 at the time, and a lot of people think that this will come out at a pretty good valuation.
它叫 BURB 代币,而 Moonbirds 不仅仅是一个 NFT 项目。
It's called the BURB token, and Moonbirds is, they're not just a NFT project.
他们还推出了实体卡牌交易。
They have a physical card trading.
之前展示过这个。
Showed this before.
对吧?
Right?
我有一张实体的Pudgy Penguin卡片。
I got a physical Pudgy Penguin.
他们为Pudgy Penguins运营实体卡牌游戏,而这家公司的所有者收购了Moonbirds的知识产权。
So they run the physical card game for Pudgy Penguins, and they so the owner of this company purchased the Moonbirds IP.
他们每年的收入约为800万美元,所以很多人认为,如果这像一只科技股,市盈率可能是25倍之类的,但人们已经在预测市场上押注它会以超过5000万甚至1亿美元的价格发布,很多人相信它会超过这个价位。
They have revenue of about $8,000,000 a year, so a lot of people are thinking that, you know, if this is like a tech stock, 25 multiples or whatever it is, but people are already on prediction markets betting that this will come out above $50,000,000 $100,000,000 a lot of people believe it's gonna come out above that.
所以我不是让你去买它,但我们一直跟我们的社区讨论这个项目,已经很久了,对吧,布莱恩?
So I'm not telling you to go buy it, but we've been talking to this talking about this one to our community for, I don't know, Brian, quite a long time, right?
下次来我们的直播,看看我是穿着路易威登,还是穿着麦当劳T恤。
So come back on our next livestream, and you'll see if I'm wearing some Louis Vuitton or wearing a McDonald's T shirt.
你知道的?
You know?
我们走着瞧。
We'll see.
郊区。
Burbs.
是的。
Yeah.
而且再次强调,这是我们这档节目讨论过的内容,但更重要的是,你早在社区里就深入探讨过这一点。
And then again, something that we've covered on this show, but more importantly, you've covered in the community super, super early.
所以如果你还没订阅,现在更是应该订阅了。
So all the more reason to subscribe if you're not.
右下角点击标志,点赞支持,获取本节目的免费前沿信息。
Bottom right, hit the logo, give it a thumbs up, for the free alpha on the show.
另外,如果你想加入社区,请查看下方链接。
And then again, check the link below if you wanna join the community.
我们来看看。
Let's see here.
哦,Canary Capital。
Oh, Canary Capital.
节目的朋友,Canary Capital。
Friends of the show, Canary Capital.
我知道我们已经多次邀请过他们做客播客。
I know we've had them on the pod multiple times.
Brian 曾在峰会上采访过他们,最近一次是和他们的首席执行官,但看起来他们正在关注一个 Pepe ETF。
Brian Brian's interviewed them for summits, the most recent with their CEO, but looks like they're eyeing up a Pepe ETF.
Brian,你对 Pepe ETF 感兴趣吗?
You excited for the Pepe ETF, Brian?
是的。
Yeah.
你知道,这挺有意思的。
You know, this is this is interesting.
Pepe 可能是整个加密领域最具辨识度的迷因。
Pepe is one of the probably the it is the most recognizable meme in the whole crypto space.
这是马特创造的加密原生艺术家设计的角色Pepe。
It's, it's Matt's, crypto native artist that created this character Pepe.
它看起来像一只绿色的章鱼,却拥有数十亿美元的市值。
It's like a green looking squid, and it's a multi billion dollar meme coin market cap.
但它实际上只占狗狗币或柴犬币市值的一小部分。
But it's actually a fraction of what like a Dogecoin or a Shib is.
我认为它的市值大约是20亿到30亿美元。
I think it's, a 2 or $3,000,000,000 market cap.
它存在于以太坊网络上。
It's found on the Ethereum network.
我喜欢Pepe。
I'm I like Pepe.
我喜欢Pepe。
I like Pepe.
如果有人想找一种低风险——我不敢说完全没有风险,但风险相对较低的模因币,因为Pepe拥有大量持有者和充足的流动性,在合适条件下仍有数倍增长的潜力。
If somebody's looking for, like, a low I don't wanna say low risk, but lower risk meme coin because it has so many holders, so much liquidity behind it, but a path for it to multiple x under the right conditions.
这并不是说你今天买了,明天醒来它就涨到两倍或三倍。
This isn't you're not gonna buy today and wake up tomorrow and it's gonna be two or three x.
它不是那种类型的模因币,但它们在这个领域做了很多有趣的事情。
It's not that type of meme coin, but they're doing a lot of interesting things in the space.
它是最具辨识度的模因之一。
It is one of the most recognizable memes.
它有庞大的市值,很多
It has a large market cap, a lot
持有者,但它仍然只是狗狗币和柴犬币的一小部分。
of holders, but it's still a fraction of like the Dogecoins and the Shibs.
所以在某些条件下,Pepe 甚至我们提到的 Pengus 都有可能成为模因币的领军者。
So there is a world where, like, the Pepe's and even, like, in the Pengus we talk about can become, like, the leaders of meme coins in the right conditions.
所以 Canary Capital 很可能也看到了这一点。
So and Canary Capital probably sees that as well.
所以这非常重要。
So this is this is huge.
我没看到这条新闻传来。
I didn't see this news come across.
我想是你刚加到表格里的。
I think you just added that to the sheet.
乔,你对Pepe有什么看法?
Joe, what what are your thoughts on Pepe?
我知道我们在社区里偶尔会提到它。
I know we talk about it in the community here and there.
是的。
Yeah.
那里有很多想法。
Lots of thoughts there.
首先,要特别感谢C.S.,他以前在那家公司工作过。
Or first one, shout out to c s actually, used to work for that company.
那是CSC特拉华公司和TiVo。
It's CSC Delaware company and TiVo.
你不是以前也住在特拉华州吗?
Did you didn't you used to live in Delaware also?
所以我们那边还有一些渊源。
So we got some roots back there.
一直都是啊,老兄。
Always, dude.
那就是,那就是家乡。
That's the that's the hometown.
我是在那里长大的。
Grew up.
是的。
Yeah.
我去过那个办公室好多次,不过我之所以提到这个,是因为Canary正打算主导表情币ETF。
I've been to that office multiple times, but, yeah, I threw this on here because Canary is looking to lead the Meme Coin ETF.
去年那个狗狗币表现不错,很多人没想到它会这么好。
The Doge one did pretty well last year, and lot of people didn't know how it would do.
它为狗狗币带来了数千万美元的收入,这很棒。
It brought in tens of millions of dollars to Doge which is great.
所以Canary已经为MOG提交了申请。
So Canary has a filing for MOG.
他们为Penguu和PUBG企鹅的NFT也提交了申请,现在又在为Pepe做申请。
They have one for Penguu and PUBG Penguin's NFT and now they're doing one for Pepe.
所以几天前我和Brian刚聊过Pepe,因为我们没法把它从2026年的名单上删掉。
So Pepe, Brian and I talked about just a few days ago because we couldn't leave it off our twenty twenty six list.
它与以太坊紧密相连。
It rides with Ethereum.
所以,如果你是以太坊纯粹主义者,或者只是热爱以太坊,Pepe就会随着这艘船在以太坊的浪潮中一起浮起。
So if you're your Ethereum maximalist or you just love Ethereum, Pepe will will float on top of that boat in that water, in that ship.
所以,是的。
So, yeah.
一旦以太坊上涨,Pepe就会跟着上涨。
Pepe will run once Ethereum runs.
有时候以太坊不涨的时候它却在涨,它有一百万个持有者,对吧,布莱恩?
It runs sometimes when Ethereum doesn't run, and it's it's got a very it's a million holders, right, Brian?
持有者数量多得离谱。
It's like a crazy amount of holders.
它
It's
非常多。
a lot.
确实非常多,而且它很有名,你知道的,甚至在比特币时代就已经出名了。
It's a lot, and it's it's famous, you know, even before in the Bitcoin days.
在 meme 币出现之前,人们就已经有比特币、以太坊和 NFT 了,所以我们非常喜爱我们的 Pepe,也要特别致敬那些仍在关注 meme 币的机构。
They had, you know, Bitcoin, Ethereum, NFTs before even the meme coins came out, so we love our Pepe here, and just a such a shout out that institutions are still looking at meme coins.
这正是我今天想重点提到的。
That's what I really wanted to bring about here.
它们不会消失的。
They're they're not going away.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。