本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
你有没有想过,那些你没有采取的风险?
Do you ever think about the risk you didn't take?
早期买入比特币,2008年之后投资,大量购入英伟达?
Buying Bitcoin early, investing after 2008, loading up on NVIDIA?
人工智能正在改变工作。
AI is changing jobs.
市场全都
Markets are all
乱七八糟。
over the place.
没有什么是 guaranteed 的。
Nothing feels guaranteed.
但在某个时刻,
And at some point,
你意识到没人会来救你。
you realize no one's coming to save you.
我们这一代人有点害怕错过,但有一件事你绝对不能忽视,那就是保护你的未来。
We're kind of the FOMO generation, but here's one thing you don't wanna miss, protecting your future.
如果你刚接触人寿保险,你并不孤单。
If you're new to life insurance, you're not alone.
幸运的是,我找到了Select Quote。
Thankfully, I found Select Quote.
四十多年来,他们已帮助超过两百万美国人了解他们的选择,并提供了超过7万亿美元的保障。
For over forty years, they've helped more than 2,000,000 Americans understand their options and secure over $700,000,000,000 in coverage.
作为经纪人,他们的使命很简单:为你找到最适合的保险政策和最优惠的价格,
As a broker, their mission is simple, to find you the right insurance policy at the best price,
而且他们为你提供免费服务。
and they work for you for free.
你甚至可以
You can even get
在无需体检的情况下,当天获得高达200万美元的保障。
same day coverage up to $2,000,000 with no medical exam required.
即使你有既往病史,他们也能与能够提供帮助的公司合作。
And even if you have preexisting conditions, they work with companies that can help.
人寿保险从未像今天这样便宜。
Life insurance is never cheaper than it is today.
以更低的价格为你找到合适的人寿保险,节省超过50%,请访问 selectquote.com/dsh。
Get the right life insurance for you for less and save more than 50% at selectquote.com/dsh.
今天就前往 Select Quote 网站 slash DSH,节省超过50%的定期寿险费用,立即开始吧,网址是 selectquote.com/dsh。
Save more than 50% on term life insurance at Select Quote dot com slash DSH today to get started at selectquote.com/dsh.
上大学时,我开始购买房地产,并开始赚钱。
During college, I started buying real estate and I started making money.
金钱就意味着成功。
Money equates with success.
后来在费德里戈,我开始定制西装,置办好东西,建了漂亮的房子,还买了一辆福特车。
And then at Fiedrigo, I started getting custom suits and had nice stuff, and they built a nice house and bought a G Ford.
直到我被狠狠教训了一顿,我才意识到自己是个混蛋。
I was an asshole until I got kicked in the face.
办公室。
Office.
刚被你们一位员工在乒乓球比赛中打败了。
Just lost in ping pong to one of your employees.
谢谢你们招待
Thanks for having
我。
me, though.
你知道吗?
You you know what?
他赢不了的。
That's he he can't win.
他谁也赢不了。
He can't beat anybody.
但他却赢了你。
And he beat you.
这是个不好的迹象。
That's a bad sign.
我们得把这个列入禁止名单。
We're gonna have to put that up on the no.
你可以在之后再打一场 rematch。
You get a rematch after
这之后。
this.
是的。
Yeah.
我们得再打一场 rematch。
We'll have to rematch.
是的。
Yeah.
公平地说,我问过这里谁最强,他主动站出来了。
To be fair, I asked who the best one here is, and he stepped up.
所以我以为他挺厉害的。
So I thought he was good.
不。
No.
我挺厉害的。
I'm pretty good.
阿德里安,你很普通。
Adrian, you are pretty average.
该死。
Damn.
那意味着你人不错。
So that means you're nice.
不。
No.
不。
No.
但我可以打网球吗?
But I can I can play tennis?
有很多相似之处。
A lot of similarities.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yeah.
你最近经常运动吗?
You playing a lot of sports these days?
你是不是在放松一下?
Are you taking a look taking it easy?
我决定要重新全力打网球。
I have decided that I'm gonna get back into tennis heavily.
我之前经常打匹克球,但后来因为腿有点拉伤就减少了。
I was playing pickleball, a lot, and then I backed off because I had a little tweak in my leg.
然后我现在又开始回去打更多了。
And then now I've been going back and playing playing more.
迈阿密海滩的匹克球场地有点奇怪,因为那里有很多小障碍。
It it the pickleball courts in Miami Beach are are a little weird because there are lot a lot of little clicks there.
是的。
Yeah.
虽然你可以直接拿起球拍就能打一局,这就是网球和匹克球的区别。
Even though you can just put your paddle in and get a game like like that, that's the difference between tennis and pickleball.
在海滩上的弗拉明戈公园,你必须提前安排好一场正式比赛。
You have to have a set game at Flamingo Park in in on the beach Mhmm.
然后你就会发现,你几乎一直在打。
And then you get you know, you you play all the time.
你不可能随便去那里就能打一场即兴的网球。
You can't just go there and play pickup tennis.
真的吗?
Really?
这非常不同。
It's very different.
是的。
Yeah.
很有趣。
Interesting.
是的。
Yeah.
听起来涉及很多政治因素。
A lot of politics involved, it sounds like.
就是人们在协调。
It's just people coordinate.
明白吗?
Okay?
我更喜欢打网球,因为我真的很喜欢跑步。
And I would rather play tennis because I really like to run.
我到现在快65岁了还能跑步。
And I still can run at at almost 65.
这真了不起,老兄。
So That's impressive, man.
干得好。
Well done.
我知道你以前踢足球。
I know you used to play football.
我踢过。
I did.
我踢过。
I did.
是的。
Yep.
对。
Yeah.
而且你年纪大了也不会变得慢很多。
And you don't really get that much slower when you get older.
你会稍微慢一点,
You get a little slower,
但你仍然可以
but you can
你仍然能活动。
you can still move.
是的。
Yeah.
匹克球挺有趣的,但我喜欢那种锻炼的感觉。
Pickleball is cool, but I like feeling like I'm working out.
你知道的?
You know?
打完匹克球后我不会有这种感觉。
I don't feel that way after pickleball.
嗯,拉斯维加斯的天气和这里一样热。
Well, it gets hot in Vegas like it gets here.
是的。
Yeah.
所以,很明显你会出汗,但你并没有真的跑步或做其他剧烈运动。
So, obviously, you get you get a sweat, but it's not like 've actually ran or done something.
嗯。
Mhmm.
这只是快速的短促动作。
It's just quick bursts of movements.
那这是慢肌纤维还是快肌纤维?
So that's what slow titch switch or fast twitch?
我觉得是慢肌纤维。
I think that's slow.
快肌纤维是冲刺时用的。
Fast twitch is sprinting.
好的。
Okay.
所以这些小动作,我不确定你实际上消耗了多少能量。
So those little movements, I don't know how much you actually expend in the way of energy.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我真的不知道。
I really don't.
是的。
Yeah.
所以你花了很多
So You spend a lot of
最近也忙于房地产吗?
time on real estate these days too?
自从我们创立了夏皮罗资本以来,我一直全身心投入到帮助学生取得成功上。
We since we started Shapiro Capital, I have been totally engrossed in growing out students' successes.
去年我们 personally 做了两笔房地产交易,而且我们会继续做下去。
And we did last year, we did two real estate deals personally, and we will continue to do do those.
我们对自己的操作有非常明确的标准。
We have our very set metric of what we do.
除非是私下交易,否则我们不会购买任何项目。
We don't buy a deal unless we're buying it as an off market deal.
我们不会按市场价付款。
We won't pay retail.
这在我个人理念上是个问题。
It's philosophically a problem that I have.
我们会看到更多机会。
And we're gonna continue to see much more opportunities.
在这里我们会看到更多机会。
We'll see more opportunities here.
拉斯维加斯的市场必须重新洗牌。
Vegas, the market has to come ungrouped.
所以你很乐观?
So you're optimistic?
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我最近请了一位嘉宾。
I had a guest come on recently.
他火了。
Went viral.
他说房地产市场要崩盘。
He said the mark real estate's gonna crash.
我同意你的看法。
I agree with you.
看到了吗?
See that?
那是谁?
Who is that?
查德·彼得森。
Chad Peterson.
直接告诉他他长什么样。
Just tell him what does he look like.
中年男子,棕色头发。
Middle aged man, brown hair.
不是。
No.
等等。
Wait.
是吗?
Was it?
我接待过太多嘉宾了。
I have so many guests.
秃头。
Bald.
是的。
Yeah.
秃头?
Bald?
是的。
Yeah.
不。
No.
我认识他吗?
Do I know him?
查德·彼得森?
Chad Peterson?
大概不认识。
Probably not.
他是个新人,你只对那些更大的狗有反应。
He's a new you only react to, like, the bigger dogs.
你知道吗,这挺搞笑的,因为我也不知道自己在对谁有反应。
You know, it's funny because I don't know who I'm reacting to.
然后我就会对那个把自己埋在箱子里的人有反应。
And then I'm reacting to this one guy, the guy that buries himself in the box.
把自己埋在箱子里。
Bears himself in the box.
对吧?
Right?
他把自己埋进箱子里了?
He buried himself in a box?
那是MrBeast吗?
Was that mister beast or
不是。
No.
我不记得了
I don't remember
那个。
that.
那个Mister Beast是谁?
Who who is that mister beast?
是个孩子。
It's a kid.
他是个孩子。
He's a kid.
是个孩子?
It's a kid?
是的。
Yeah.
Mister Beast。
Mister beast.
他把自己埋在一个箱子里的熊是谁?
Who bear he buried himself in a box.
你有个节目。
You got a show.
你们给了他们这么多内容。
You guys give them so much content.
他们甚至
They don't even
他们,我第一次和克里斯蒂安做的视频是格兰特,我对此做了反应,那天那个视频就爆红了。
Them, I the first video I did with Christian, which was Grant, and I reacted to it, and that video just that day, it blew up.
是的。
Yeah.
他发布那天,我们是在泳池边做的。
The day he dropped it, he did we did it by a pool.
他做的剪辑。
He did the edit.
他发布了。
He dropped it.
我当时正准备回去过安息日。
And I was getting ready to come back for Shabbat.
所以安息日是从周五日落到周六日落,持续二十五小时。
So on Shabbat, which is Friday night at sundown, to Saturday night, twenty five hours later.
所以那是周六晚上日落之后一小时。
So it's an hour after Saturday night sundown.
我把手机关了。
I turn my phone off.
嗯。
Mhmm.
明白吗?
Okay?
只是与上帝,与哈谢姆连接。
And just connect with God, with Hashem.
克里斯说,当你重新打开手机时,你会看到上百万的播放量。
Chris goes, when you turn your phone back on, you're gonna have a million views on it.
那我们当时有多少?
And what did we have?
四十万。
400,000.
不错。
Nice.
是那个他说买房是糟糕投资的视频吗?
Was that the one where he said a home is a terrible investment?
不是。
No.
他说,如果你赚了四十万,你应该感到羞愧。
He said that you should be ashamed of yourself if you make 400,000.
哦,是那个。
Oh, that one.
那也是一个很好的观点。
That was a good one too.
我的重点是,那些塑造我们整个世界的老师们呢?
And the the my focus was that, what about the teachers that are shaping our whole world?
那些让一切运转起来的土木工程师呢?
What about all the civil engineers, okay, that make everything go?
消防部门、警察部门呢?
What about the fire department, the police department?
我不会说交通管理部门的人,因为去那里办事常常让人很沮丧。
People I'm not gonna say people at motor vehicle because it can be pretty frustrating going to motor vehicle.
但所有构建我们社会基础设施的人,都报酬过低,也缺乏应有的认可。
But all the people that build out the infrastructure in our society are very under compensated and also underappreciated.
是的。
Mhmm.
所以我对此有了感悟,最近我和他和好了。
So I took to that, and we recently just made up, he and I.
真的吗?
Oh, really?
因为我们彼此认识。
Because we know each other.
我们和好了。
We made up.
当我们还在加州的时候,他过来找我,格伦·斯特恩也在那里。
When we were in California, he came over, and Glenn Stern was there.
我想格伦参与了《卧底亿万富翁》。
Think I Glenn did Undercover Billionaire.
而且
And
我以前从未见过他。
I had never met him met him.
泰·洛佩兹也在那里。
Tai Lopez was there.
然后格兰特过来了,格伦给他打了电话。
And Grant came over, Glenn called him.
我一回到房间,回到绿色休息室,他就走过来,说:‘马克,我们谈谈吧。’
And the minute I came back in the room, in the green room, he came over, he goes, Mark, let's talk.
我说:‘好啊。’
And I'm like, alright.
他说:‘听我说,我们不该互相争斗。’
And he said, look, we shouldn't be fighting with each other.
我说:‘你说得对。’
And I said, you're right.
我说:‘如果我攻击过你的妻子和孩子——其实我没有,我一定会为此道歉。’
And I said, if I took any shots at your wife and your kids, which I didn't, I would apologize for that.
我说:‘你和我看法不同,但我并不想和你有矛盾。’
I said, you and I don't see the same way, but I don't wanna have a beef with you.
所以,作为绅士,如果我冒犯了你,我向你道歉。'
So as a gentleman, I'm sorry if I offended you.
他说,你看,我们不需要在所有事情上都达成一致,但我们必须团结一致,因为这个地方真的很奇怪。
And he said, look, we don't need to agree on stuff, but we sure need to stick together because this is a really weird space.
这和房地产非常不同。
It's very different than real estate.
这比房地产难多了。
This is much harder than real estate.
社交媒体比房地产难得多。
Social media is so much harder than real estate.
房地产是数据。
Real estate is data.
理解这些数据。
Understand the data.
利用数据建立你的模型,然后判断它是否符合你的投资回报标准。
Take the data and build out your model, and then decide if that's something that meets your investment return criteria.
然后去收购,运营并执行它。
Then go acquire it, and then operate it, and execute on it.
所以这是一个非常线性的生意。
So it's super linear business.
是的。
Yeah.
社交媒体不是一个线性的生意。
Social media is not a linear business.
完全不是。
Not at all.
它到处都乱七八糟的。
It's like all over the down.
周期性的。
Cyclical.
这简直是个奇怪的生意。
And it's it's just weird business.
对。
Yeah.
很容易陷入其中
It's easy to fall
当你追逐播放量时,也会过度沉迷。
in too much into it too when you're chasing views.
有时候你会稍微迷失自我。
You kinda lose yourself a little bit sometimes.
你知道的?
You know?
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得播放量并不能转化为收入。
I don't think the views translate to dollars.
没错。
No.
我知道很多拥有高播放量和大量粉丝的人却很穷。
There I know so many people with views, with followers that are broke.
这并不能直接转化。
It doesn't directly translate.
你必须付出额外的努力,真正培养你的观众。
You have to make additional efforts and really cultivate your audience.
是的。
Yes.
对。
Yeah.
我们改变了,我不知道你有没有看过我们做的东西?
We changed I don't know if you look do you watch any of our stuff that we do?
是的。
Yeah.
你的内容经常出现在我的信息流里,尤其是你的反应视频。
Your stuff pops up a good amount on my feed, your reaction videos.
嗯。
Mhmm.
你在这方面真的很擅长。
You're really good at those.
所以我们现在每天只做一条反应视频,更多是激励性质的内容,因为我之前没意识到我其实能激励到别人。
So we are doing, I believe, only one reaction a day, more motivation, and, and because I didn't really realize that I could actually motivate people.
还有更多长篇的赠品内容,让人们对房地产的基础知识和复杂方面有更深入的理解。
And, more long form giveaway content so people actually understand the basics, the complicated side of real estate.
我不明白我们怎么花了这么长时间才明白这一点。
And, I don't know how it took us so long.
我们在YouTube上刚刚达到了500万订阅者。
We just, on YouTube, hit 5,000,000 subscribers.
天啊。
Damn.
不是500万,是5000。
And not not 5,000,000, 5,000.
哦,好吧。
Oh, okay.
让我纠正一下,是5000。
Let me correct that 5,000.
这差别可大了。
That's a big difference.
是5000。
It's 5,000.
5000。
5,000.
但据说,YouTube上最初的五千到一万订阅者是最难突破的。
But still, actually, the first five ten k on YouTube is the hardest, they said.
你有没有想过
Do you ever think about
你错过的那些风险?
the risk you didn't take?
早年买比特币、2008年后投资、重仓英伟达?
Buying Bitcoin early, investing after 2008, loading up on Nvidia?
人工智能正在改变工作。
AI is changing jobs.
市场全都在
Markets are all
动荡不定。
over the place.
没有什么是 guaranteed 的。
Nothing feels guaranteed.
但在某个时刻,
And at some point,
你会意识到没人会来救你。
you realize no one's coming to save you.
我们这一代人有点害怕错过,但有一件事你绝对不能错过,那就是保护你的未来。
We're kind of the FOMO generation, but here's one thing you don't wanna miss, protecting your future.
如果你刚接触人寿保险,你并不孤单。
If you're new to life insurance, you're not alone.
幸运的是,我找到了Select Quote。
Thankfully, I found Select Quote.
四十多年来,他们已帮助超过两百万美国人了解他们的选择,并保障了超过7000亿美元的保险额度。
For over forty years, they've helped more than 2,000,000 Americans understand their options and secure over $700,000,000,000 in coverage.
作为经纪人,他们的使命很简单:为你找到最合适的保险政策,并以最优惠的价格。
As a broker, their mission is simple, to find you the right insurance policy at the best price.
而且他们为你提供免费服务。
And they work for you for free.
你甚至可以立即获得
You can even get
最高200万美元的当日承保,无需体检。
same day coverage up to $2,000,000 with no medical exam required.
即使你有既往病史,他们也能与能提供帮助的公司合作。
And even if you have preexisting conditions, they work with companies that can help.
今天购买人寿保险,价格从未如此优惠。
Life insurance is never cheaper than it is today.
在 selectquote.com/dsh 购买适合您的寿险,节省超过50%。
Get the right life insurance for you for less and save more than 50% at selectquote.com/dsh.
今天就前往 selectquote.com/dsh,节省超过50%的定期寿险费用,立即开始办理。
Save more than 50% on term life insurance at selectquote.com/dsh today to get started at selectquote.com/dsh.
这太疯狂了,我第一段婚姻有三个成年女儿,她们有一个叫‘姐妹小吃’的频道,就是吃东西。
So it's crazy because I have three adult daughters from my first marriage, and they have a channel called Sisters Snacking, and they eat food.
她们在YouTube上有四万多订阅者,到处都有人看。
And I think they have 40 something thousand subscribers on YouTube, and they're all over the place.
是的。
Yeah.
我总是问,你们怎么就不胖呢?
And I'm always like, how do you guys not get fat?
她们说,爸爸,我们就吃一口这玩意儿。
They're like, dad, we just take a bite of this shit.
这种吃播类内容,或者不管叫什么,真是个热门领域。
That's a hot genre, the mukbang stuff or whatever it's called.
就是人们对着镜头吃饭。
People just eating on camera.
是的。
Yeah.
很酷的是,他们的妈妈苏西和我都喜欢做饭。
And it's cool because their mom, Susie, and myself, I love to cook.
她很喜欢做饭。
She love to cook.
我们的二女儿麦迪逊特别喜欢烹饪。
And Madison, who's our middle daughter, Madison, really took to cooking.
她一开始做甜点,后来就真的开始做饭了。
She started with desserts, and then she really and so she'll cook.
他们出了一本食谱,今年还登上了福布斯30位30岁以下精英榜。
They've done a a cookbook, and then they'll that this year, they made Forbes 30 for 30.
不错。
Nice.
这一直是我心愿单上的事。
So That's been on my bucket list.
我只剩下两年时间了。
I only got two years left.
你还没上30位30岁以下精英榜吗?
You're not on 30 for 30?
还没有。
Not yet.
我从2223年起每年都尝试。
I've been trying every year since 2223.
怎么才能登上30位30岁以下精英榜?
How do you get on 30 for 30?
它的标准是什么?
What is the definition of it?
我不知道。
I don't know.
但你必须在30岁以下,并且得在做些事情。
But you have to be under 30, and you have to be doing things.
而且还有不同的类别,我想尝试商业类或者社交媒体类。
And there's different categories, so I wanna do the either the business one or, like, the social media one.
但我还剩下两年了,老兄。
But, yeah, I got two more years left, man.
所以咱们走着瞧吧。
So we'll see.
这还有二十四个月。
It's twenty four months.
是的。
Yeah.
你有没有入选过那些不同的榜单?
Did you make the there's different ones.
比如‘50位30岁以下精英’之类的。
There's, like, 50 under 50.
还有40位under 40。
There's 40 under 40.
你曾经入选过这些榜单吗?
Have you ever made one of those?
我从来没参与过这些。
Never done any of that.
我年轻的时候,还没到30岁,侥幸被评为年度开发者。
Back when I was really young, I made the developer of the year before I was 30, just pure luck.
这和你的成功没什么关系。
And has nothing to do with your success.
这取决于有人把你推到对的人面前。
It has to do with somebody putting you in in the right place in front of the right people.
是的。
Yeah.
现在,我不确定福布斯之类的榜单是不是有很大不同。
Now, I don't know if Forbes, you know, if that is very different.
所以
So
对
Yeah.
社区很重要。
Community is important.
对吧?
Right?
人脉和关系。
Networking and connections.
是的
Yeah.
你在这一点上做得很好。
You've done well with that.
是的
Yeah.
好吧,房地产就是这样。
Well, that's what real estate is.
一切都是关于人际关系。
It's all relationships.
房地产就是,当你手头的交易进行得很顺利时。
Real estate is when, your deals are going great.
你必须经常和贷款方在一起。
You gotta be with your lenders all the time.
当你手头的交易不顺时,你也必须经常和贷款方在一起。
And when your deals are going bad, you gotta be with your lenders all the time.
无论是在全球最伟大的开发商,还是最大的开发商中。
And if any real estate developer from the greatest developers to the biggest developers in the world.
以西尔弗斯坦地产为例。
Take Silverstein Property.
拉里·西尔弗斯坦,曾拥有双子塔。
So Larry Silverstein, who owned the Twin Towers.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
我想他是在大楼被撞前两周买下了它们,或者买下了租赁权。
I think he he bought them or he bought the lease two weeks before it got hit.
天啊。
Damn.
希望他买了保险?
Hopefully, he got insurance?
他买了双重保险。
He got a double insurance.
哇。
Wow.
是的。
Yeah.
他提出了两项索赔。
He two two claims.
他们反复诉讼,最终就第一项达成了和解,然后在保密协议下就第二项也达成了和解。
They litigated and litigated and litigated, and they settled the first, and then they settled, under a a confidentiality agreement on the second.
嗯嗯。
Mhmm.
所以我不知道他是否拿到了全部赔偿,但很明显,他把整个地方都重建了,如果你去过那里,会发现非常惊人。
So I don't know if he got the whole thing, but obviously, he rebuilt that whole place, and it's pretty amazing if you've been there.
是的。
Yeah.
然后你就有了拥有迈阿密海豚队的史蒂夫·罗斯。
Then you've got the guy that owns the Dolphins, Steve Roth.
你有没有想过你错过的风险?
Do you ever think about the risk
早年买入比特币,2000美元后投资英伟达?
you didn't take?
AI正在改变工作。
Buying Bitcoin early, investing after 2,000 loading up on Nvidia?
AI正在改变工作。
AI is changing jobs.
市场一片混乱
Markets are all over
到处都是。
the place.
没有什么是 guaranteed 的。
Nothing feels guaranteed.
在某个时刻,
And at some point,
你意识到没人会来救你。
you realize no one's coming to save you.
我们这一代人有点害怕错过,但有一件事你绝对不能错过,那就是保障你的未来。
We're kind of the FOMO generation, but here's one thing you don't wanna miss, protecting your future.
如果你刚接触人寿保险,你并不孤单。
If you're new to life insurance, you're not alone.
幸运的是,我找到了Select Quote。
Thankfully, I found Select Quote.
四十多年来,他们已帮助超过两百万美国人了解他们的选择,并提供了超过七万亿美元的保障。
For over forty years, they've helped more than 2,000,000 Americans understand their options and secure over 700,000,000,000 in coverage.
作为经纪人,他们的使命很简单:为你找到最合适、价格最优的保险政策,
As a broker, their mission is simple, to find you the right insurance policy at the best price,
而且他们为你提供免费服务。
and they work for you for free.
你甚至可以在无需体检的情况下,当天获得高达两百万美元的保障。
You can even get same day coverage up to $2,000,000 with no medical exam required.
即使你有既往病史,他们也能与能够提供帮助的公司合作。
And even if you have preexisting conditions, they work with companies that can help.
今天的寿险价格从未如此便宜。
Life insurance is never cheaper than it is today.
在 selectquote.com/dsh 购买适合你的寿险,花费更少,节省超过 50%。
Get the right life insurance for you for less and save more than 50% at selectquote.com/dsh.
今天就前往 selectquote.com/dsh,为定期寿险节省超过 50%,立即开始你的投保。
Save more than 50% on term life insurance at selectquote.com/dsh today to get started at selectquote.com/dsh.
他是世界上最大的开发商之一。
He's one of the bigger developers in the world.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
这些人都经历过艰难时期,因为你就是得挺过去。
And every one of these guys has had hard times because you just you go through it.
是的。
Yeah.
明白吗?
Okay?
而真正定义你人生的是困难时刻。
And that's that's really more that's more defining moment in your life is difficulties.
你们所有人在这期间都
All of you guys during
疫情期间,我猜你们都受到了严重打击。
the pandemic, I bet, got really hit.
对吧?
Right?
金融危机。
The great financial crisis.
无法建设。
Couldn't build.
什么都做不了。
Couldn't do anything.
受打击。
Hit.
还有利率,对吧,雪上加霜。
And the interest rates too, right, on top of that.
嗯。
Mhmm.
最棒的是,我总是说,如果你欠银行一千万美元,你就是一个借款人。
And the best thing is, I always say this, that if you owe a bank $10,000,000, you're a borrower.
当你欠他们一亿美元时,你就成了他们的合伙人。
When you owe them a 100,000,000, you're their partner.
他们永远不会让你失败。
And they're never gonna let you fail.
他们可能会榨取你的血肉,但他们会帮助你维持现状。
They may take their pound of flesh, but they're going to help you to maintain where you are.
他们会帮你摆脱自身的困境,并让你继续工作,因为他们根本不想拥有房产。
They're gonna help you to get out of your own way, and they're gonna keep you working because they do not wanna own the property.
那是贷款方最不希望发生的事。
That's the last thing a lender wants.
特朗普在他的赌场里就是这么做的。
That's what Trump was doing with his casinos.
对吧?
Right?
特朗普这个人,你要么爱他,要么恨他。
Trump is either you love him or hate him.
我支持他。
I love him.
我的意思是,我并不完全同意他所说的每一件事。
Either you know, I don't agree with everything he says.
但从商业角度来看,当他两次通过破产重组 casinos 时,破产只是一种金融工具。
But from a business standpoint, when he took the casinos through bankruptcy twice, bankruptcy is a finance tool.
它就是这么回事。
That's all it is.
嗯,是的。
Mhmm.
人们把它看作一种负面工具,或者带有负面含义,但破产实际上是融资交易中的一种手段。
People look at it as a negative tool or look at it with a negative connotation, but bankruptcy is a technique in financing deals.
所以当我们购买一个不良项目的债权时,我们买的是债务。
So when we buy a note on a bad deal, we buy the debt.
我们把这笔债务放入一个特殊目的实体(SPE)中。
The debt we put into an SPE, which is a single purpose entity.
然后我们再往里面加入一个较小的资产,因为单用途实体需要有两个资产才能实现所谓的‘强制减债’,也就是将债务削减到一个更低的金额。
We then put another smaller asset in it because you need two assets in a single purpose entity to get what's called a cram down, which is to take the debt and cram it down to a smaller amount.
否则,法院不会认可这种安排。
Otherwise, the court won't recognize it.
他们会把这看作是一个单一资产实体,直接将其债务免除。
They'll look at it as a single asset entity, and they'll just discharge it.
当你在里面放入两个资产时,他们就会视其为一个可行的实体。
When you have two in there, then they look at it as a workable entity.
然后我们进入这个流程:这座大楼价值一亿美元,但债务高达两亿美元,而它只能承载七千万,法院会帮助我们将债务削减至七千万。
And then we go through the process of, okay, the building is worth 100,000,000, but there's 200,000,000 in debt, And it can carry 75, and the court will help us to shave that down to the 75.
哇哦。
Wow.
正是通过这个过程,你才能获得回报——你买下了这笔债务,这也是这笔交易最大的收益所在。
And it's through that process that gives you the lift where you bought the note, and that's the biggest upside on the deal.
这笔交易的价值可能达到两亿美元,但目前还不是,直到债务被重新调整后才会实现。
And the deal could be worth 200,000,000, but currently, it's not until the debt's recast.
这很有趣。
That is interesting.
哇。
Wow.
这就是所有大型开发商赚钱的方式——你要么做新建项目,做你看到的这些乱七八糟的东西,提前销售,然后用定金来建设,因为你可以把定金用于实际的施工成本;要么你就去学习如何购买债务。
That's the that's that's how all the big developers that's how you make money in either you do these new construction, all this crap you see, and you pre sell it, and then you use the deposits to build it, because you can use the deposits here for hard construction costs, or you go out and you learn how to buy debt.
这是一种你遵循的策略吗?
And that's that's a strategy you followed?
我认为我做过的最大一笔交易,是得克萨斯州一个6000套房产的组合,我们买下了全部债务。
I think the biggest deal I ever did, which was a 6,000 unit portfolio in Texas, we bought all the debt.
哇。
Wow.
好吧。
Okay.
我有一个来自格林威治的对冲基金叫Contrarian,和我们合作。
And I had a hedge fund out of Greenwich called Contrarian that worked with us.
这笔交易涉及16个不同的资产,全部是多户住宅,分布在全州各地,表现水平各不相同,我们立刻把其中两个物业还给了贷款方,因为我们想要这么做。
And that deal was 16 different assets, all all multifamily, all over the state, in all different places, all different levels of performance, and we were able to give two of the properties back right away to the lender because we want them.
然后,我们重新谈判了四个与住房管理局有债务关系的项目,我们带着整个团队和所有关键文件直接上门。
And then the we were able to renegotiate on four of the deals that had debt with a housing authority, and we actually walked in with our whole team with all the key boxes.
这样做更像是一种象征性的举动。
It was more metaphoric to do it.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
明白吗?
Okay?
把文件放在他们桌上,开个大型会议。
Put them on their desk, big ass conference.
我们说:我们退出了。
And we said, we're out.
我们没有任何责任。
We have no liability.
这些都是你们的物业。
They're your properties.
当我们开始离开时,他们的总法律顾问说:‘你们要不要一起吃午饭?’
And as we started to walk, their general counsel said, you guys want lunch?
午餐演变成了谈判,进而带来了新的资本,稳定了项目,还赚到了一些钱。
And the lunch turned into negotiation, turned into fresh capital, turned into stabilizing the deals, and turned into some money.
哇。
Wow.
我超爱谈判。
That's a I love negotiations.
这个故事真的很棒。
So that story is really cool.
是的。
Yeah.
开始做新事情,说实话真的很可怕。
You Starting something new is honestly terrifying.
当我首次推出《数字社交时光》播客时,我记得心想:如果没人听怎么办?
When I first launched the Digital Social Hour podcast, I remember thinking, what if nobody listened?
如果所有这些努力都得不到回报怎么办?
What if all this work doesn't pay off?
但有时候,你必须勇敢迈出一步,依然去创造一些东西。
But sometimes you gotta take that leap and build something anyway.
如果你正考虑创业、推出商品或在线销售产品,Shopify 能让这个过程变得极其简单。
If you're thinking about starting a business, launching merch, or selling products online, Shopify makes that process incredibly simple.
Shopify 是全球数百万企业的商业平台,约占美国所有电子商务的10%。
Shopify is the commerce platform behind millions of businesses worldwide and about 10% of all ecommerce in The US.
它为你提供了所需的一切
It gives you everything you need
在同一个地方经营你的业务,从使用现成的模板打造精美的在线商店,到使用AI工具帮助撰写产品描述和优化产品图片。
to run your business in one place, from building a beautiful online store with ready to use templates to AI tools that help write product descriptions and improve product images.
在营销方面,Shopify 让你轻松创建电子邮件和社交媒体活动,触达客户浏览的任何地方,同时还能帮助你在一个仪表板中管理库存、支付和分析等所有事务。
When it comes to marketing, Shopify it easy to create email and social media campaigns to reach customers wherever they're scrolling, plus they help manage everything from inventory and payments to analytics all in one dashboard.
如果你一直在考虑推出品牌、销售周边商品或建立在线业务,现在是时候用Shopify把那些‘如果’变成真金白银了。
If you've been thinking about launching a brand, selling merch, or building an online business, it's time to turn those what ifs into chit ching with Shopify.
今天就前往shopify.com/gsh,注册你的每月1美元试用版。
Sign up for your $1 per month trial today at shopify.com/gsh.
你必须准备好把一切都炸个粉碎。
Gotta just be ready to blow the freaking thing up.
是的。
Yeah.
寸草不生。
Scorched earth.
在任何交易中,你都得愿意放手,对吧?
You gotta be willing to walk away, right, in any deal you're in?
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
当然。
Absolutely.
如果你想从一个有利的角度进行谈判。
If you wanna negotiate from a a good perspective.
优势?
Strength?
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
对。
Yeah.
因为我觉得有些人太迫切了,有时候你能从他们身上感觉到这一点。
Because I think some people are a little too desperate, and you could sense it off them sometimes.
是的。
Yeah.
你能很快看出来,
You could spot it quick,
说实话,是看人。
to be honest, on people.
你知道吗,这挺有意思的。
You know, it's funny.
这是我们教给那些没有经验、资金非常有限、信用也极差的学生们的其中一件事。
That's one of the things that we teach our our students who have they don't have any experience, they have very limited capital, and they have very limited credit.
我们帮他们获得信用,帮他们获得资金,然后带他们走完整个流程,并提醒他们:如果这笔交易不成,不符合我们的标准,那就下一笔交易。
We help them get the credit, we help them get the capital, and then we take them through the process, and we remind them that if the deal doesn't work, if it doesn't fit our box, next deal.
不符合,就下一笔交易。
If it doesn't fit, next deal.
我们用一个比喻:交易就像每五分钟就来一辆的公交车。
And we use the the analogy that deals are like buses that come along every five minutes.
嗯。
Mhmm.
它们会一遍又一遍地出现。
And they do over and over and over again.
你必须做一个有纪律的投资者。
You just have to be a disciplined investor.
沃伦·巴菲特,就是那个谁?
Warren Buffett, who is the guy that the what is it?
谨慎的投资者?
Prudent investor?
谁是谨慎的投资者?
Who who Prudent Investor.
谁写了那本书?
Who wrote that book?
本杰明·格雷厄姆。
Benjamin Graham.
聪明的投资者。
Intelligent Investor.
聪明的投资者。
Intelligent Investor.
本杰明·格雷厄姆。
Benjamin Graham.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
所以本杰明·格雷厄姆写了这本书,沃伦·巴菲特的投资理念正是以他为榜样。
So Benjamin Graham wrote this book, and this is who Warren Buffett modeled his philosophy after.
他说,你必须先确定自己的回报目标,然后围绕这个目标来设计你的投资方案。
And he is Graham said that you have to decide what your return is, and you model your deal to get that return.
嗯。
Mhmm.
明白吗?
Okay?
然后你要保持专注,这种专注是目不转睛的。
And then you stay focused, and that is with tunnel vision.
你只需要做这些。
That's all you do.
他的书有大约一千页,但这就是书的精髓。
Now his book was, I think, a thousand pages, but that was the essence of the book.
是的。
Yeah.
我上大学时读过这本书。
I read it back in college.
现在我们有ChatGPT来帮我们总结它。
Well, now we got Chatuchi BT to summarize it.
我刚刚在iPad上下载了这本书。
I just actually downloaded that on my iPad.
你刚刚才下载吗?
Oh, you just got it right now?
对。
I did.
我已经用了一段时间了。
I've using it for a while.
真是个改变游戏规则的东西,老兄。
A game changer, man.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
确实如此。
It does.
当然。
Definitely.
总结书籍、总结播客,各种各样的东西,老兄。
Summarize books, summarize podcasts, all sorts of stuff, man.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
人工智能已经来了。
AI is here.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
肯定会留下来。
Absolutely to stay.
这是真的。
It's real.
是的。
Yeah.
它将接管每一个方面。
And it's gonna take over every aspect.
我甚至不明白,我一上车,它怎么就知道工作地点离我还有十四分钟。
I don't even understand how I get in my car and it tells me work is fourteen minutes minutes away.
然后它告诉我我喜欢去的海边小地方——波尔托萨瓜,那里可以吃到鸡蛋、加牛奶的咖啡和古巴吐司。
And then it tells me this little place I like to go on the beach, Porto Sagua, and get eggs and coffee con leche and Cuban toast.
它说:波尔托萨瓜。
It says, Porto Sagua.
明白吗?
Okay?
或者我往一个方向走,它就提醒我该去健身房了。
Or I go one way and I'm heading crunch to the gym.
我都不知道它怎么知道的。
I don't even know how it knows that.
太疯狂了。
Crazy.
我
I'm
是个习惯性生物?
a creature of habit?
它怎么知道我要开车去哪里?
I it knows where I'm driving?
这太疯狂了。
It's crazy.
它们很快就要自动驾驶载你了。
They're gonna be driving you soon.
它们是自动驾驶汽车。
They're self driving cars.
我觉得不是所有地方都行。
I think not everywhere.
我觉得是的。
I think so.
是的。
Yeah.
它们刚到拉斯维加斯。
They just got to Vegas.
太疯狂了,老兄。
Crazy, man.
它正在
It's
它们在加利福尼亚到处都是。
they're they're all over California.
是的。
Yeah.
老兄,加利福尼亚?
Bro, California?
我不知道那是谁。
I don't know who it was.
我们当时在追一辆车。
We were chasing after a car.
哦,你当时在那儿?
Oh, you were there?
我不在场。
I wasn't.
不。
No.
不。
No.
当我们还在Mega Success的时候。
When we were at Mega Success.
奇怪的Rob,我不写Rob。
Weird Rob, I don't write Rob.
Rob,那辆车在自动驾驶。
Rob, that car is driving itself.
他像说:不可能。
He's like, no way.
他像说:不行。
He's like, no.
里面有人。
There's somebody in it.
我当时说,不可能。
I'm like, no.
里面没人。
There's nobody in it.
它自己在开车。
It's driving itself.
后座上有人。
There's somebody in the back seat.
他终于过去了。
He finally got over there.
他说,这太疯狂了。
He goes, this is fucking crazy.
是的。
Yeah.
是Waymo。
The Waymo.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yeah.
特斯拉接下来也会这么做。
Teslas are gonna be doing it next.
是的。
Yeah.
它们是什么?
What are they?
我觉得它们是捷豹。
The I think they're Jaguars.
它们用的是这个吗?
Is that what they're using?
不知道
Don't know
关于那个。
about that.
他们现在很困难,因为埃隆太涉足政治了。
They're struggling right now because Elon got too involved in politics.
真的吗?
Really?
是的。
Yeah.
哦,埃隆拥有它。
Oh, Elon owns it.
特斯拉?
Tesla?
嗯,Waymo。
Well, Waymo.
哦,Waymo?
Oh, Waymo?
我不确定。
I'm not sure.
我不确定谁拥有它,但Waymo不是Uber的吗?
I'm not sure who owns that one, but don't Is Waymo Uber?
不是。
No.
但Uber将朝着自动驾驶汽车发展,因此很多Uber和Lyft司机将失业。
But Uber is gonna be heading towards self driving cars, so a lot of Uber and Lyft drivers are gonna be out of business.
太糟糕了。
Terrible.
是的。
Yeah.
人工智能将取代很多工作。
AI is gonna replace a lot of jobs.
所以现在你需要一项高收入的技能。
So you need a high income skill these days.
你知道的,做你正在做的事,比如做播客,不管是什么。
You know, doing what you do, maybe doing podcasts, whatever it is.
人们得为这一切做好准备。
People gotta get ready for this.
太吓人了。
Scary.
有多快?
How quick?
老兄,它发展得太快了。
Dude, it's evolving so fast.
我觉得三年左右吧。
Like I'd say three years.
哇。
Wow.
在大多数主要城市。
In most major cities.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
是的。
Yeah.
因为更便宜。
Because it's cheaper.
人们想省钱。
People wanna save money.
而且很容易。
And it's easy.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我们昨天其实去了朋友的船上,那艘船。
We actually took a we were out on a friend's boat yesterday, the ship.
我真的很喜欢小艇。
I actually love the tender.
那艘小艇太酷了。
That was that tender was sick.
酷毙了。
Sick.
他们来接我们。
They came came to pick us up.
然后我们说,不用了。
And then we're like, no.
不用了。
No.
你们走吧。
You guys leave.
我们还要再开船几个小时。
We'll we're taking the boat for another few hours.
我们点了一些雪茄。
And we fired up some cigars.
我们在船尾喝了一点龙舌兰酒,哇。
We had a little tequila on the stern, and Wow.
多么美好的一天啊。
What a what a nice day.
这就是迈阿密的妙处。
That's the good part about Miami.
对。
Yeah.
你随时都可以这样。
You could that whenever you want.
我知道。
I know.
在拉斯维加斯我们没水。
We got no water in Vegas.
那你得多来迈阿密。
Well, you gotta come to Miami more.
我知道。
I know.
我会在这儿参加艺术展,不过那被高估了。
I'll be here for Art That's overrated.
你这么觉得吗?
You think so?
是的。
Yeah.
但那儿有很多美女,不过她们都在找男朋友。
But there's hot chicks there, but they're all looking for guys.
我老在聊美女。
I'm talking about chicks a lot.
这很有趣。
It's funny.
老兄,我昨天搭讪了多少个女孩?
Bro, how many chicks did I pick up yesterday?
这事儿太疯狂了。
This is the crazy thing.
所以有个可爱的女孩在船上当助手,是委内瑞拉女孩。
So there's an adorable little girl on the working as a mate on the on the boat, Venezuelan girl.
她引起了我的注意,我就问她:你叫什么名字?
And she caught my eye, And I said, what's your name?
她说:我叫加布里埃拉。
And she goes, my name is Gabriela.
我当时想:天哪。
And I'm like, oh my god.
因为我和一个叫加布里埃拉的恶毒女人结了三周的婚。
Because my marriage of three weeks was married to evil Gabriela.
纯粹的、毫不掺假的
Pure, unadulterated,
邪恶的。
evil.
你们结婚前交往了多久?
How long were you dating before the marriage?
我们在一起差不多两年。
We were together close to about two years.
好吧。
Okay.
再完美不过了。
Couldn't have been more perfect.
对我来说,我觉得她很漂亮。
For me, I thought she was beautiful.
我至今仍觉得她是个漂亮的女孩。
I still think she's a beautiful looking girl.
嗯嗯。
Mhmm.
好吧?
Okay?
她是厄瓜多尔人,正如我之前所说,她做了移民以色列,所以她是以色列人。
Ecuadorian, and as I was explaining, making aliyah, so she was Israeli.
她后来皈依了犹太教。
And she went through a conversion to Judaism.
但当到了我的拉比为我们主持婚礼时,他拒绝为我们主持,说她的皈依不符合犹太教规。
But when the time came for my rabbi to marry us, he wouldn't marry us because he said the conversion wasn't kosher.
这本该是第一个警示信号。
That should have been the first red flag.
她却说,那我们去民事法官那里结婚吧。
And she's like, well, let's get married at the the Justice of the Peace.
我明白了。
I got it.
明白吗?
Okay?
我当时就觉得,从来没这样过。
I was like, totally never felt this way.
如果你真的曾经深深爱上过一个人,就从来没这样过。
If you've ever really truly been totally head over heels in love with somebody, never felt this way.
我对第一任妻子没这种感觉,对我女儿们的妈妈——也就是我的第二任、第四任女儿伊莎贝拉的妈妈——也没这种感觉,她是个很棒的女士。
Didn't feel this way for my first wife, didn't feel this way for my baby mama, my second my my fourth daughter, Isabella, her mom, who's a great lady.
明白吗?
Okay?
而且性感火辣。
And smoking hot.
如果你见过伊莎贝拉和她妈妈,她们长得一模一样。
If you saw Isabella, her mother's they're spitting image of each other.
波兰人,金发蓝眼。
Polish, blonde hair, blue eyes.
但我在一场房地产会议上遇到了这个女孩。
But I meet this girl in a real estate conference here.
这场会议叫《真实交易》。
It's called The Real Deal.
大家都参加这个会议。
Everybody does it.
我们今年去了,结果真的被围住了。
We went this year, and we literally got attacked.
我们根本动不了,因为每个人都想跟我们合影、问我们问题。
And we couldn't actually move because everybody wanted to film with us, ask us questions.
这其实真的很棒。
It was actually really cool.
明白吗?
Okay?
我真的开始慢慢习惯被人认出来了。
I I really actually, I'm starting to get used to people recognizing.
是的。
Yeah.
你会被认出来
You get recognized
还有更多。
and more.
看到网络内容真的带来了实际成果,这感觉很棒,因为你看到的都是屏幕上的数字,却从不知道这些在现实生活中会如何体现。
It's cool to see that the Internet content actually leads to something, because you see all these numbers on a screen, and you never know how that translates in in real life.
比如走进一家餐厅,里面坐满了人,但你还能拿到一张桌子?
How about going into a restaurant and it's full and you get a table?
是的。
Yeah.
这其中有好处。
There's perks to it.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
我们在拉斯维加斯的Carbones餐厅做过一次,当时我们参加在ARIA举办的多户住宅会议,每年都是这样,持续两天,全是公寓相关的活动。
We did that in Vegas at Carbones, and we were at the multifamily conference at ARIA, which is every year, same there, two days, all apartments.
Carbones正准备开业,人满为患,已经全部订满了,我们直接走进去。
And Carbones is getting ready to open, and it's packed, it's booked out, Walked in.
我想我们订了一张能坐8到10人的桌子。
I think we had a table for 8, 10.
是店里最好的位置。
Best table in the house.
他们把整个价格都给了Shapiro。
They gave the whole price Shapiro.
拿去吧。
Here you go.
不。
No.
不。
No.
就在餐厅正中央。
Right in the middle of the restaurant.
哦,真不错。
Oh, nice.
是的。
Yeah.
食物很好吃。
And food was good.
对。
Yeah.
那里很不错。
It's good there.
社交货币,老兄。
Social currency, man.
这真是个实实在在的东西。
It's a real thing.
没错。
Yep.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我从来没干过那种事。
Never never pulled that.
我前几天其实正想,我总是跟人聊女孩。
I I actually the other day, I was trying to I'm always talking about girls.
我那天带了一个特别漂亮的委内瑞拉女孩出去。
I was taking this really hot Venezuelan girl out.
海边新开了一家中餐馆,在迈阿密海滩。
And there's a new restaurant on the beach, Miami Beach, Chinese restaurant.
等位要等三个星期。
And it's like a three week wait.
所以我直接把车停好,走进去,有个女孩站在后面,还有另一个女孩,她抬起头说:我关注你。
So I just parked my car and walked in, and the girl was standing behind there, and then there was another girl, and she looked up, and she goes, I follow you.
我心想:你说什么?
And I'm like, what you're
你有没有想过那些你没去冒的风险?
Do you ever think about the risk
你没在早期买比特币,没在2008年后投资,没大量买入英伟达?
you didn't take?
你没在早期买比特币,没在2008年后投资,没大量买入英伟达?
Buying Bitcoin early, investing after 2008, loading up on NVIDIA?
人工智能正在改变工作。
AI is changing jobs.
市场一片混乱
Markets are all over
到处都是。
the place.
没有什么是 guaranteed 的。
Nothing feels guaranteed.
但在某个时刻,
And at some point,
你意识到没人会来救你。
you realize no one's coming to save you.
我们这一代人有点害怕错过,但有一件事你绝对不能错过:保护你的未来。
We're kind of the FOMO generation, but here's one thing you don't wanna miss, protecting your future.
如果你刚接触人寿保险,你并不孤单。
If you're new to life insurance, you're not alone.
幸运的是,我找到了Select Quote。
Thankfully, I found Select Quote.
四十多年来,他们已帮助超过两百万美国人了解自己的选择,并 securing 超过7000亿美元的保障。
For over forty years, they've helped more than 2,000,000 Americans understand their options and secure over $700,000,000,000 in coverage.
作为经纪人,他们的使命很简单:为你找到最合适的保险政策,并以最优价格提供服务,
As a broker, their mission is simple, to find you the right insurance policy at the best price,
而且他们为你提供免费服务。
and they work for you for free.
你甚至可以在无需体检的情况下,当天获得高达200万美元的保障。
You can even get same day coverage up to $2,000,000 with no medical exam required.
即使你有既往病史,他们也能与能够提供帮助的公司合作。
And even if you have preexisting conditions, they work with companies that can help.
今天的寿险价格从未如此便宜过。
Life insurance is never cheaper than it is today.
以更低的价格为你找到合适的寿险,节省超过50%的费用,访问 selectquote.com/dsh。
Get the right life insurance for you for less and save more than 50% at selectquote.com/dsh.
立即访问 selectquote.com/dsh,节省超过50%的定期寿险费用,马上开始。
Save more than 50% on term life insurance at selectquote.com/dsh today to get started.
那就是 selectquote.com/dsh。
That's selectquote.com/dsh.
名字。
Name.
她说:‘我是雷。’
And she's like, I'm Ray.
我是经理。
I'm the manager.
我说:‘我知道你们已经订满了,但有没有办法给我安排一张桌子?’
I'm like, I know you guys are booked, but is there any way I can get a table?
她说:‘进餐厅来,告诉我你想坐哪儿。’
She said, come into the restaurant and tell me where you wanna sit.
哇。
Wow.
周四晚上八点的Prime餐厅,我和这个女孩度过了愉快的时光。
And prime, 08:00 on a Thursday night, and I had a great time with this girl.
但回到过去,我在一个叫The Real Deal的地方遇到了这个女孩。
But going back, I meet this girl at what's called The Real Deal.
我看到她坐在房间对面,盯着她看,她问了我一句:你认识我吗?
I see her across the room, and I'm looking at her, and she said something, do you know me?
她大概离我有12英尺远。
She's probably 12 feet away.
我说:不认识。
I'm like, no.
但这是我的手机。
But here's my phone.
我真希望能和你喝杯咖啡。
I would love to have coffee with you.
你第一句话就跟她说这个?
That was your first thing you said to
她?
her?
是的。
Yeah.
哇。
Wow.
她接过手机,把她的号码输了进去。
And she took the phone, and she put her number in.
你真直接。
You're very direct.
我昨天也对另一个加布里埃尔这么做了。
I did that yesterday with the other Gabrielle.
所以这很容易。
So it's easy.
他们会说什么呢?
What are they gonna say?
不是吗?
No?
最坏的情况会是什么?
What's the worst thing that could happen?
你有自信,而且
You got the confidence and
是的
Yeah.
声誉呢?
The reputation?
不是。
No.
就直接问吧。
Just just ask.
你得主动提出成交。
You gotta ask for the order.
对吧?
Right?
如果你不说‘你准备好购买了吗?’,就不可能卖出东西。
You can't sell something if you don't say, are you ready to buy?
嗯。
Mhmm.
所以
So
我们开始约会了。
we start dating.
是个超棒的女孩,在房贷行业工作,我们志趣相投,还跟我一起过安息日,人特别温柔善良。
Phenomenal girl, works in the mortgage business, everything in common, comes to Shabbos with me, just sweet, kind.
不过阿德里安昨天告诉我,他第一次见到她时,就觉得她是个坏人。
Although Adrian told me yesterday he knew the first time he met her, she was evil.
哇。
Wow.
第一次?
First time?
是什么给了它一击?
What it what gave it a whack?
他根本就没拿到球。
He didn't have the fucking ball.
就像你一样
Just like you
不知道。
didn't know.
不是这个原因。
It's not that.
就是一种直觉。
It's just an intuition thing
是的。
Yeah.
当你拿起来的时候,但那是潜意识的
When you pick it up, but then it's that subconscious and
是的。
Yeah.
有些人真的对能量非常敏感,通常都是女性,所以我对他能做到这一点感到惊讶。
Some people are really, yeah, sensitive to energies and can usually, it's women, so I'm surprised he was able to do it.
但我的女孩对人的判断从不出错。
But my my girl's never wrong about people.
真的吗?
Really?
是的。
Yeah.
女性天生就有这种直觉。
Females have that in that instinct.
她以前假装自己有这种直觉。
And she used to pretend that she had this intuition.
于是她就成了我真正想要、被吸引的那种女人,于是我让她搬了进来。
So she becomes the exact woman that I'm want, that I'm drawn to, and I move her in.
我一个月后搬了进去,还有她14岁的女儿。
I move in a month later, her 14 year old Oh.
我们给她报名上了学。
Who we enrolled in in school.
这孩子真疯狂。
Crazy kid.
但她是个好孩子。
She's a good kid.
我至今还和她保持联系。
I still have a relationship with her.
我正努力引导她,别再被她妈妈操控。
I'm trying to guide her to not be manipulated by her mom again.
各种疯狂的算计层出不穷。
And all these crazy machinations go on.
十二号结婚。
Get married on the twelfth.
她希望我在十四号解雇阿德里安。
She wants me to fire Adrian on the fourteenth.
那天是星期五,因为我跟伊莎贝拉去了珊瑚角,就为了一件特别蠢的事。
That was a Friday, because I went to go to Coral Gables with Isabella over the dumbest thing.
她开始变得权力欲膨胀,因为我让她在这里工作。
She started to become power hungry because I had her in here working.
每个人都很讨厌她。
Every single person hated her.
不管你遇到她谁,都会讨厌她。
Whether it you met her, you hated her.
明白吗?
Okay?
我不能说可能是因为性生活太棒了,或者因为她真的能把保险杠上的铬都舔干净。
And I couldn't say maybe because the sex was so good, maybe because she fucking could suck the chrome off of a fucking bumper.
我不知道。
I don't know.
我真的不知道那是什么
I really don't know what
是什么。
it was.
你可以剪掉那段。
You can edit that.
好吗?
Okay?
这太不尊重人了。
That's disrespectful.
也许性生活太好了。
Maybe the sex was so good.
是的。
Yeah.
所以快进一下,她变得非常 abusive,身体上虐待人。
So fast forward, she becomes super abusive, physically abusive.
我知道,因为我们去加州进行了一场为期五天的演讲活动。
And I know because we went out and we had a five day speaking engagement in California.
嗯。
Mhmm.
她当时做了很多疯狂的事。
And she was just doing crazy things.
有一晚,我不得不去中央城一家叫哈维尔的地方接喝醉的她。
She was I had to go pick her up one night drunk at a place called Javier's in Central City.
我得去那里接她。
I had to go pick her up there.
我觉得她在装。
I think she was faking.
一切,最终都是谎言。
Everything everything eventually was a lie.
所以当我这么说时,她的整个人生最终都是谎言。
So when I say everything eventually aspect of her whole life was a lie.
哇。
Wow.
她编造了这个谎言。
She created this fabrication.
她有多重人格。
She has multiple personalities.
她那容易的一面是个隐性自恋者,但她是个反社会者。
She the the the easy side is she's a covert narcissist, but she's a sociopath.
她会不择手段地得到她想要的一切。
And she will do whatever she needs to do to get whatever she wants.
我会在镜头外告诉你真相。
And I'm gonna tell you what it is off camera.
她的异常行为简直疯狂。
The deviate behavior was insane.
然后我开始和她的第一任丈夫交谈。
Then I start talking to her first husband.
好吧?
Okay?
谁在19岁时娶了她?
Who married her at 19.
K。
K.
他在加拿大遇见了她。
Met her in Canada.
她在加拿大上寄宿学校。
She was in boarding school in Canada.
她来自厄瓜多尔的一个富裕家庭。
Comes from a wealthy family in Ecuador.
他把她搬到了加拿大。
He moved her to Canada.
他们有了一个孩子。
They had a child.
不好意思,她把她搬到了以色列。
Excuse me, moved her to Israel.
他们有了一个孩子。
They had a child.
孩子满18岁后,她绑架了孩子并带他去了厄瓜多尔。
And, after the child was 18 old, she kidnapped the child and took the child to Ecuador.
哇哦。
Wow.
在那段时间里,她为了练习巫术,咬下了一条蛇的头。
Now during that period of time, she bit the head off a snake because she was practicing witchcraft.
什么?
What?
她虐待了一只狗。
She tortured a dog.
明白吗?
Okay?
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。