本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
纽约的宝宝们。
New York babies.
我们将在8月15日于贝尔之家举办一场现场DTFH,这将是一场精彩的演出,宝宝们。
We have got a live DTFH, which is coming up on August 15 at the Bell House, and this is gonna be a blazer, babies.
我们请到了一位世界闻名的通灵者。
We have got a world famous channeler.
保罗·塞利格将作为嘉宾出席这场现场DTFH。
Paul Selig is going to be the guest for this live DTFH.
我不但有机会采访保罗——这位世界知名的通灵者,还将采访他所通灵的那些灵体。
And not only am I going to get a chance to interview Paul, a world renowned channeler, I'm also gonna interview the entities that he channels.
这一切都将在本月15日于贝尔之家举行。
This is all happening at the Bell House on the fifteenth of this month.
你可以前往duncantrussell.com购买门票。
You can get tickets by going to duncantrussell.com.
我希望你们能来参加这场活动。
I hope you'll come to this.
这将是一个非常特别的夜晚。
It's gonna be a very special night.
上周的嘉宾罗伯特·莱恩会到场为我们助阵,埃米尔·阿莫斯还会在开场时演奏音乐。
And last week's guest, Robert Ryan, is going to be there arming for us, and Emil Amos is gonna play some music up front.
来加入这个大家庭吧。
Come join the family.
来现实世界里和我们相聚吧。
Hang out with us in meat space.
十五号来贝尔屋吧。
Come to the Bellhouse on the fifteenth.
我在那里等你。
I will see you there.
你知道我最喜欢什么吗?
You know what I love?
阿得拉。
Adderall.
我承认。
I'll admit it.
我曾经有一段服用阿德拉的时期,那时我去找了一位开药的医生,因为我以为如果能拿到阿德拉的处方,或许能帮我写完一本书。
I went through an Adderall phase where I went to a pill doctor because I thought, maybe I would get an Adderall prescription and it would help me write a book.
结果却是,我开始服用阿德拉,连续几天全神贯注地打电子游戏,直到我感觉内心原本属于灵魂的部分,被一层厚重、黏稠、果冻状的恶魔膜覆盖,完全丧失了感受任何情绪的能力。
What ended up happening is I started taking Adderall and playing video games with a very intense focus for a few days until I began to feel as though whatever I had that was a soul was being covered up by a thick, mucousy, gelatinous, demonic membrane making me incapable of experiencing any kind of emotion at all.
我的睡眠也变得一团糟,于是我干脆把所有阿德拉倒进马桶冲走了,因为我知道,如果药片还留在身边,我大概会像吃M&M巧克力豆一样,忍不住一直偷吃。
And my sleep was getting fucked up, so I dumped the Adderall into the toilet and flushed it knowing that if it was sitting around, I'd probably keep nibbling at it like a bowl of M and M's.
我跟你说这些,只是因为有一种补充剂我很喜欢,它让我想起了阿德拉。
I'm telling you this only because there is a supplement that I really love which kind of reminds me of Adderall.
这只是我个人的看法。
This is my own opinion.
这并非Onnit的观点,但在我被Onnit赞助之前很久,甚至远比赞助时间更长,我就一直在服用Alpha Brain——这是一种很棒的促智剂,它带来的效果略高于咖啡因,似乎和阿德拉是远房亲戚。
It is not the opinion of Onnit but for a long time and a lot longer than I was sponsored by Onnit I've been slurping back Alpha Brain which is this fantastic nootropic that gives you a you a little bit more than caffeine and it seems to be a distant cousin of Adderall.
再次强调,这些只是我个人的观点,与Onnit毫无关系。
Again, my own opinions, not the opinions of Onnit at all.
但当我宿醉或需要一点额外的提神效果时,我会服用一些Alpha Brain。
But when I have a hangover or when I want a little bit of an extra oomph in my boomph, then I'll take some, Alpha Bran.
这东西真是绝佳的备用品。
It's fantastic stuff to have around.
Onnit还生产许多其他优秀的补品,包括非常棒的蛋白粉、美味的绿色营养补充剂,还有毫无疑问备受追捧的黑猩猩形状的壶铃。
Onnit also produces a lot of other great supplements, really nice protein powders, delicious tasting, green supplements and also the the no doubt much in demand chimpanzee shaped kettlebell.
我从未见过这些壶铃。
I've never I've seen the kettlebells.
我确实尝试过在罗根的工作室拿起一个,差点把我的胳膊拽断了。
I actually tried to pick up one that was in Rogan's studio and like almost ripped my arm off.
但我确实喜欢Alpha Brain。
But I do like the alpha brain.
如果你想在后院挥舞一个黑猩猩形状的壶铃,那里也有卖。
If you want to swing a kettlebell in your backyard shaped like a chimpanzee it's there for you too.
事实上,你可以喝点Alpha Brain,然后挥舞一个黑猩猩壶铃。
In fact you could slurp back some alpha brain and swing a chimpanzee kettlebell.
我只想告诉你,Alpha Brain非常棒。
All I'm telling you is alpha brain is fantastic.
我给许多朋友用过,他们都反馈效果非常好。
I've given it to many of my friends who report fantastic results.
关于它为何有效的所有信息都在onit.com上,但如果你访问onit.com/dtfh,不仅能以10%的折扣购买Alpha Brain,还能享受该网站上所有订单的10%优惠。
All the information of why it works is at onit.com but if you go to onit.com/dtfh you'll get 10% off not only Alpha Brain but anything you order over there.
去了解一下吧。
Go check it out.
网址是onit.com/dtfhalphabrain。
It's at onit.com/dtfhalphabrain.
你会喜欢的。
You'll love it.
你好,我亲爱的、善良的朋友们。
Hello, my dear, sweet friends.
我是D·特鲁塞尔,你们正在收听《Dunkin’ Trussell 家庭时光播客》,今天我们要带来一集特别的节目。
It is I, D Trussell, and you are listening to the Dunkin' Trussell Family Hour Podcast, and what a special episode we have for you today.
如果你是DTFH的新听众,所谓的新,是指你只听了最近几年的节目,那么你可能不知道,在Duncan Trussell Family Hour Podcast之前,我最早是通过一个叫《薰衣草小时》的播客开始做播客的。
If you're new to the DTFH, and by new, I mean, you've only been listening to it for the last few years, then you might not be aware that I first started podcasting before the Duncan Trussell Family Hour Podcast with a podcast called the Lavender Hour.
我当时和娜塔莎·莱格罗一起做这个播客,那时我们住在一起。
And I did this podcast with Natasha Leggero, who I was living with at the time.
但我没继续和她住下去。
I didn't stay living with her.
当我们分开后,我就开始了DTFH。
And when we parted ways, I, I started the DTFH.
但如果你想深入了解这个播客的基因历史,你只需要去duncantrussell.com,从头开始看。
But if you wanna go deep into the genetic history of this podcast, all you gotta do is go to duncantrussell.com and go all the way back.
我想那里应该还保留着那些早期的节目。
I think there's still episodes posted there.
如果不在了,你也可以在谷歌上搜索‘薰衣草小时’,我觉得有人已经把那些节目上传到网上了。
If not, you can Google search, the lavender hour, and I think people have uploaded episodes online.
那是播客的早期时代。
These were the early days of podcasting.
事实上,如果你找到《薰衣草小时》的第一集,就会看到我第一次尝试做播客的样子。
In fact, if you find the first episode of the Lavender Hour, you will find the first time I ever attempted to podcast.
在过去,人们并不确定这东西会变成什么样。
Back in the day, you know, people weren't really sure what this was gonna be.
当时才刚有人开始做播客。
People had just started doing it.
我真的做过一个播客。
I actually did a podcast.
我记得我做的第一个播客是和马特·德怀尔以及马特·布隆格一起的。
I think the first podcast I ever did was with Matt Dwyer and Matt Bronger.
他们当时有个播客。
They had a podcast.
我记得当时心想:哇,这太有趣了。
And I remember thinking, woah, this is this is gonna this is really fun.
然后我和娜塔莎开始一起做,真的很有趣。
And then Natasha and I started doing it, and, it was fun.
我真的很喜欢做这个。
I really liked doing it.
但当时,这仍然是一种很神秘的事情。
But at the time, it was kind of an arcane thing still.
这发生在播客革命之前。
This was before the podcast revolution.
有一天,我接到了马歇尔·奇尔德斯的电话,他经营着亚特兰大一家名为‘Laughing Skull’的出色喜剧俱乐部。
And I got this phone call one day from Marshall Childs, who runs an amazing comedy club in Atlanta called the Laughing Skull.
非常棒的场地。
Really great room.
如果你住在亚特兰大,却还没去过Laughing Skull,那你一定要去一趟。
If you live in Atlanta and somehow have not been to the Laughing Skull yet, you've gotta go.
那是个很棒的地方。
It's an amazing place.
而且,楼上还提供非常美味的食物,啤酒的选择也极其丰富。
And, also, they serve really great food upstairs and have an incredible selection of beer.
但马歇尔,我想他一直在听《薰衣草小时》,然后他就像诺stradamus一样对我预言了。
But Marshall, I guess he'd been listening to the Lavender Hour, and he went full Nostradamus with me.
那是一个令人毛骨悚然的时刻。
It was an eerie moment.
我永远不会忘记。
I'll never forget it.
他说,邓肯,播客很快就会进入汽车里。
He said, Duncan, podcasts are gonna be in cars soon.
会有一个播客。
There's gonna be a podcast.
砰。
Boom.
如果你开始认真对待这个播客,它可能会变成一份真正的工作。
And if you start doing if you start taking this podcast seriously, then it could turn into, like, a real job for you.
他大概就是这么说的。
He said something along those lines.
那感觉就像有上帝的天使来访一样。
It was like being visited by an angel of God or something like that.
那真是一个非凡的时刻。
It was a really incredible moment.
那通电话之后,我跟娜塔莎谈了谈。
And after that phone call, I talked to Natasha.
我当时说,我们应该更认真地对待这件事。
I was like, we should start taking this more seriously.
然后我们开始推出更多集数,我也花更多时间去剪辑。
And then we started putting out more episodes, and I started spending more time editing it.
总之,那就是《薰衣草时光》。
And, anyway, that was the lavender hour.
后来它变成了《邓肯·特雷塞尔家庭时光》,而娜塔莎当时正好在城里进行她和丈夫莫谢·卡查尔的蜜月巡演。
And then it turned into the Duncan Trussell family hour, And Natasha was just in town doing her honeymoon tour with her wonderful husband, Moshe Kachar.
所以她抽出一点时间过来团聚,我们一起做了这期播客。
And so she had a little bit of time to come by and reunite, and we did, this podcast together.
在这期播客的结尾,我们开始谈论我最近一直在思考的一个话题。
And at the end of this podcast, we started talking about something that I've been thinking about a lot lately.
这是一件很奇怪的事,但真的很有意思去思考。
And it's a weird thing, but it really is fun to think about.
这个想法是:确实可能存在一群或几群人,以去中心化的方式,积极努力影响社会,让世界变得更美好、更美丽、更神秘、更新颖、更惊人。
And it's the idea that there really could be a group or groups of people who, in a decentralized way, are actively attempting to influence society to make things better, more beautiful, more witchy, more novel, more amazing.
我们在最后谈到了这一点。
And we talk about this at the very end.
这激励了我。
It inspired me.
它激励我去录制了一个小时十二分钟的长篇大论,主题就是这个想法,你可以在DTFH的Patreon上找到。
It inspired me, to record an hour and twelve minute rant on the idea, which you can find over at, the DTFH Patreon.
如果你想订阅,我觉得每月2美元就可以听到这段长篇大论。
If you wanna sign up for, I think, $2 a month, you can listen to this rant.
我不会把它放到这一期里,因为它实在太长了。
And, I'm not gonna put it on this episode because it's just too long.
这有一个小时十五分钟。
It's an it's an hour and fifteen minutes.
这对娜塔莎来说会非常不礼貌。
That would be incredibly rude to Natasha.
但如果你想听我滔滔不绝地谈论我们在本集结尾提到的这个想法——我之前和萨姆·特里普利在那一集中也讨论过——那就直接去 patreon.com/dtfh 注册,每月两美元吧。
But if you wanna hear me going on and on about this idea that we talk about at the end of this episode, an idea I talked about with the episode we did with Sam Trippley, head on over to patreon.com/dtfh and sign up for $2 a month.
你会获得这个内容以及许多其他冗长的开场独白。
You'll get access to that and a lot of other rambling, opening monologues.
如果你只是想听一下,那就订阅然后取消订阅。
And if you just wanna listen to it, then subscribe and then unsubscribe.
我不会介意的。
My feelings won't be hurt.
好的。
Okay.
今天我们为你准备了一期精彩的播客。
We are gonna we got a great podcast for you today.
我们马上进入正题。
We're gonna jump right into it.
但在那之前,先说点小事。
But first, some quick business.
有些人管它叫床垫。
Some people call it a mattress.
我管它叫幻觉垫。
I call it a hallucination pad.
那是你去幻觉八小时的地方。
It's the place that you go to hallucinate for eight hours.
希望是八小时。
Hopefully, eight hours.
希望你能睡足八小时。
Hopefully, you're getting eight hours.
别睡不够啊,朋友。
Don't undersleep, friend.
你会后悔的。
You're gonna regret it.
这是一个你每晚都要去那里幻觉八小时的地方。
It's a place you go to hallucinate for eight hours every single night.
这是一个你的灵体从肉体中飞出并与天使交流的地方。
It's a place where your astral body blasts out of your meat body and communes with the angels.
而你们中的许多人正躺在一个凹凸不平、污秽、恶臭、油腻、满是臭虫的末日垫上。
And many of you are laying on a lumpy, vile, stinky, oily, bed bug encrusted DOOM PAD.
这就是你通往灵界发射台想要的样子吗?
Is that what you want your launch pad into the astral realm to be?
你的床垫不应当看起来像从巨人钱包里掉出来的黏糊糊的纸巾。
Your mattress shouldn't look like some kind of mucusy Kleenex that fell out of a giant's purse.
你的床垫应当一尘不染,但最重要的是,它应当经过精心设计,让你能拥有有史以来最完美的睡眠。
Your mattress should be pristine, but most importantly it should be engineered so that you could have the ultimate night sleep of all time.
当你在寻找床垫时,最不想做的就是去一家床垫店,被床垫销售员忽悠了。
And what you don't want to do when you're looking for a mattress is to go to some mattress store and get hoodwinked by a mattress man.
他们会撕碎你的思维,带你穿越他们那充满恶魔般床垫的迷宫,向你解释一些你根本听不懂的荒谬床垫方程式。
They'll rip your mind to shreds as they guide you through their demonic maze of mattresses explaining ridiculous mattress equations that you will not understand.
为什么要浪费你的时间?
Why waste your time?
前往 casper.com,Casper 以惊人合理的价格打造了一款极致精密的床垫。
Go to casper.com Casper creates an obsessively engineered mattress at a shockingly fair price.
它结合了支撑性记忆棉,创造出一款获奖的睡眠表面,软硬适中,弹性恰到好处。
It combines supportive memory foams to create an award winning sleep surface with just the right sink and just the right bounce.
当他们说‘软硬适中’和‘弹性恰到好处’时,他们指的是和朋友做爱,我可以证实。
When they say sink and bounce, they're talking about humping friends and I can confirm.
这玩意儿做那事很棒。
It's great for that.
拥有超过两万条评价,平均评分4.8星,它正迅速成为互联网上最受欢迎的床垫。
With over 20,000 reviews and an average of 4.8 stars, it's quickly becoming the Internet's favorite mattress.
在美国和加拿大提供免费配送和退货服务。
Free shipping and returns to The United States and Canada.
你可以在家中免费试用Casper床垫100晚。
You can try Casper for a hundred nights risk free in your own home.
如果你不喜欢,他们会上门取走并全额退款。
If you don't love it, they'll pick it up and refund you everything.
设计、开发和组装均在美国完成。
Designed and developed and assembled in The USA.
现在,访问 casper.com/familyhour 可享受订单立减50美元。
Right now, if you go to casper.com/familyhour you will get $50 off your order.
这些内容是我必须为广告朗读的。
Those are the things that, I have to read for the ad.
但我睡的是Casper床垫。
But I sleep on a Casper mattress.
我已经睡了很多年了。
I have for years.
我睡的就是Casper。
I sleep on a Casper.
这是我的床垫。
It is my mattress.
我在Casper上做梦。
I hallucinate on a Casper.
我在Casper上做爱。
I make love on a Casper.
我在Casper上吃爆米花。
I eat popcorn on a Casper.
我的狗在Casper上睡觉。
My dogs sleep on a Casper.
我的猫在Casper上睡觉。
My cats sleep on a Casper.
我睡在Casper上。
I sleep on a Casper.
这是我的睡垫。
This is my sleeping pad.
这是一张Casper床垫,我非常喜欢。
It's a Casper mattress, and I love it.
而且听好了。
And listen.
我以前曾被床垫销售员骗过。
I've been hoodwinked by mattress men before.
我妈妈去世后,我因为吃了大麻糖果而神志不清地走进了一家床垫店,买了一张非常贵的床垫,因为这张床垫会震动。
I had a very expensive mattress that I bought after my mom died because I went in a mattress store stoned out of my mind on edible marijuana and got sucked in because this mattress could vibrate.
销售员说你会对它上瘾,这句话就足够了。
And the guy said you could get addicted to it, and that's all he had to say.
我怀着无比期待的心情等待它送到我家,这是一次令人尴尬的、绝望的尝试,想借此重新连接我母亲的灵魂,但一年或一年半后,床垫就开始下陷了。
I waited with baited fucking breath for this thing to come to my house, this embarrassing desperate attempt for me to reconnect with the spirit of my mother and within a year or a year and a half the thing was just like sinking in.
这太糟糕了。
It was horrible.
Casper,我已经用了很久了。
Casper, I've had them for a very long time.
你们这些听了一段时间的人 probably 知道。
You guys probably know, who've been listening for a while know that.
我睡的是Casper床垫。
I sleep on a Casper.
这是一张很棒的床垫。
It's a great mattress.
所以,如果你正在找新床垫,它们是绝佳的选择。
So, if you're looking for a new mattress, they are a fantastic choice for you.
前往 casper.com/familyhour。
Go to casper.com/familyhour.
使用优惠码 familyhour,即可享受50美元折扣,购买一张绝佳的床垫。
Use offer code familyhour and you will get $50 off a wonderful mattress.
网址是 casper.com/familyhour。
That's casper.com/familyhour.
使用优惠码 familyhour。
Use offer code familyhour.
它装在一个很棒的箱子里。
It comes in this awesome box.
你打开箱子,床垫会弹出来,你就有了新床垫。
You pop it open, the thing explodes out of the box and you have a new mattress.
它很漂亮。
It's beautiful.
顺便说一下,你没有任何损失。
And by the way, you have nothing to lose.
三个月后,他们会把你的床垫收走。
They will take your mattress after three months.
想想看。
Think about that.
大约三个月。
Three, approximately three months.
在你躺在上面发着高烧、浑身发抖之后,他们会把这股臭味儿的东西收走。
They'll scoop that stinky thing up after you've been laying there trembling in your weird fever states.
他们会来把它取走。
They'll come and get it.
所以你没有任何风险。
So there's no risk.
给他们一个机会吧。
Give them a shot.
Casper.com/familyhour。
Casper.com/familyhour.
优惠码:family hour。
Offer code family hour.
立减50美元,购买一款美妙的幻觉床垫。
Get $50 off a wonderful hallucination pad.
我亲爱的阳光爱好者们,有多种美妙的方式可以支持DTFH。
My dear lovers of the sun, there are wonderful ways for you to support the DTFH.
最主要的方式是通过访问patreon.com/dtfh加入我们的Patreon。
The number one way is to join us at Patreon by going to patreon.com/dtfh.
另一种方式,非常感谢你们中已经这样做的所有人,尤其是那些买了上百张礼品卡的人,我甚至都不知道是谁。
Another way, and much thanks of you to you who have been doing this, especially whoever bought the, like, a 100 gift cards or I don't even know.
你们在外面到底在做什么?
Who are what are you doing out there?
你是谁?
Who are you?
那是什么?
What was that?
我不明白,但我非常感激你们这么做。
I don't understand it, but it's I'm very grateful to you for doing it.
我在亚马逊上看到过,你可以看到人们在买什么。
I had this, like, on Amazon, you can see what people are buying.
有人买了上百张礼品卡,像是价值上万美元的礼品卡。
Someone bought, like, a 100 a 100 gift card, like, a a lot of, like, $10,000 worth of gift cards.
不管你们在做什么,都非常感谢你们。
Whatever it is you're doing, thank you so much.
你们只需要通过我们在duncantrussell.com上的亚马逊链接即可。
All you've got to do is go through our Amazon link located at duncantrussell.com.
当你这么做的时候,亚马逊会给我们你所购商品的一小部分佣金。
And when you do that, Amazon will give us a very small percentage of anything that you buy.
这个链接在Duncan Trussell Family Hour网站的各个地方都有。
The link is all over the Duncan Trussell Family Hour website.
如果你往下滚动到页面底部,或者查看任何一集的评论区,那里都有链接。
If you go scroll down to the very bottom or go in the comments section of any of these episodes, it's there for you.
在亚马逊上买点东西吧。
Buy something on Amazon.
我现在还在犹豫要不要买点什么。
Right now, I'm on the fence about buying something.
我差点就买了。
I almost did it.
这是一种你肯定会忘记买过的东西,因为你买的时候太嗨了。
It's one of those things you definitely forget that you've bought because you were so high when you bought it.
他们有这种生物发光的球体。
They've got these bioluminescent orbs.
我觉得它们叫恐龙球。
I think they're called dino orbs.
我觉得里面有一种叫甲藻之类的东西。
They have these things in there, I think, that are called dinoflagellates or something.
但基本上,当你摇动这个球时,它会发出美丽的蓝色光芒。
But, basically, when you shake the orb, it glows this beautiful blue glowy color.
大概要100到150美元左右。
It's like a $100 or a 150 maybe.
我差点就买下来了,但我想,你知道吗?
I came within inches of buying it, but I'm like, you know what?
我们还是等几个小时吧。
Let's just let's just wait a few hours.
吃点东西,看看几个小时后我们感觉如何。
Eat eat some food and see how we feel in a few hours.
也许你现在的心态不适合购买生物发光球体。
Maybe you're not in the right state to be buying bioluminescent orbs.
但我不确定。
But I don't know.
我仍然举棋不定。
I'm still on the fence.
有人体验过这些东西吗?
Has anyone experienced these things?
我看了评论,有些人说里面那些小生物死得很快之类的。
I looked in the reviews, and some people are saying the little guys in there die really quickly or something.
但如果你通过亚马逊链接购买,亚马逊只会给我们极小的分成,对你来说是免费的。
But if you were to go through the Amazon portal, Amazon would give us a very small percentage of that, it would cost you nothing.
感谢那些使用过亚马逊链接的朋友们。
And thank you to you who have been going through that Amazon link.
我们还在duncantrussell.com上提供T恤、海报和贴纸。
We also have t shirts, posters, and stickers located at duncantrussell.com.
如果你想购买一些DTFH的周边商品,那里都有。
If you wanna get some DTFH gear, it's all there for you.
我亲爱的朋友们,今天的节目嘉宾是一位才华横溢的喜剧演员,她在喜剧中心频道有一档非常棒的节目,叫《另一个世纪》。
My dear friends, today's episode is with a brilliant comedian who has got a fantastic show on Comedy Central called Another Period.
她目前正在和莫什·卡舍尔进行巡演。
She's currently on tour with Moshe Casher.
如果你今天听这期节目,或许还能赶上她在费城的最后几场演出,我觉得是这样的。
You may if you listen to this today, you'll be able to catch the last few shows if I think if you're in Philadelphia.
你可以访问natashaleggero.com查询所有这些演出日期。
You can find out all those dates by going to natashaleggero.com.
去现场看她的脱口秀表演吧。
Go see her perform stand up.
她幽默得令人叫绝。
She's brilliantly funny.
也去观看莫什·卡舍尔的演出吧。
And go see Moshe Kasher.
他太棒了。
He's amazing.
替我跟他们问好。
And tell them I said hi.
好了,朋友们。
Okay, pals.
我们开始吧。
Let's do this.
请大家。
Everybody please.
打开你们的心轮。
Open your heart chakras.
让你们的星体天线从头顶伸出,欢迎我在这颗星球上最长久的朋友之一——一位才华横溢的喜剧演员、一位极其迷人且优雅的人,了不起的娜塔莎·莱格罗。
Let your astral antennas emerge from your head, and welcome one of my longest friends here on planet Earth, a brilliantly funny comedian, an amazingly glamorous and sophisticated human being, the wonderful Natasha Leggero.
我们以前是怎么引发笑声的?
How did we used to start the laughter out?
我不记得了。
I don't remember.
我想是我们刚吵了半小时的架,你逼我做这件事。
I think it was like we had just gotten into a half hour fight of you making me do it.
你不是不喜欢,你是喜欢的。
You didn't you liked it.
人们都很喜欢薰衣草时光。
People loved the lavender hour.
直到今天,还有穿紫色教皇服的人来找我,说他们特别喜欢我们的薰衣草时光。
I have purple popes come up to me to this very day who really liked our lavender hour.
那挺好的。
It was good.
我的意思是,什么
I mean, what
那是什么形式?
was the what was the format?
我不记得了。
I don't remember.
我们会有一个嘉宾。
We would have a guest.
但我们之前会先聊聊。
But we would talk before.
对吧?
Right?
不。
No.
我觉得这非常即兴。
I think it was very impromptu.
不。
No.
我觉得我们是选了一个话题?
I think that we We picked a topic?
不。
No.
我认为我们通常会先聊一会儿,然后客人来的时候,我们会安排好时间。
I think that what we would do is we would wouldn't we talk for a little bit upfront and then the guest would come and we would try to time it out.
哦,所以如果客人八点来,是的。
Oh, so if a guest was coming over at eight Yes.
我们会从七点半开始聊天。
We would start talking at like 07:30.
没错。
Exactly.
我们甚至都没想过,其实可以轻松地之后再录那段。
Like we hadn't even thought that we could easily just record that after.
但是
But that
有点
was kind of
这是一种很酷的方式,因为那时候我会给每个人做千层面?
a cool way to do it because then and remember I would make everyone a lasagna?
哦,对了。
Oh, that's right.
是啊。
Yeah.
我记得那件事。
I remember that.
然后我觉得这样做得很好,因为那样你就有了势头。
And then I think that was a good way to do it because then you had like momentum.
而且你可以让他们直接加入你刚刚开始的对话。
And you had like they could then join the conversation that you just started.
天哪。
Oh my god.
我们真的试着办了一场晚宴。
You we really did try to do like a dinner party.
然后之后,我记得我们会花好几个小时来剪辑。
And then afterwards, I remember we would spend like hours editing it.
我会说:好吧,我们应该从这一分钟剪到那一分钟。
And I would be like, okay, we should cut from that minute until that minute.
然后我们会想:为什么我们删掉了这么多内容?
And then it would like, why did we cut so much out of it?
我不知道。
I don't know.
实际上,有些人应该在他们的播客里这么做。
I actually, some people should do that on their podcast.
你觉得是吗?
You think so?
我的意思是,当
I mean, when
播客长达两个半小时左右的时候。
the podcasts are like two and a half hours or something.
我的意思是,我不知道。
I mean, I don't know.
我我正在起床
I I'm up By
顺便说一下,我非常不愿意做这个播客,因为每次我参加别人的播客,比如乔·罗根、伯特·克赖舍尔,我刚参加了布莱恩·卡伦的播客。
the way, I'm very hesitant to do this podcast because every time I do someone's podcast like Joe Rogan, Bert Kreischer, I just did that Brian Callan podcast.
那些人太刻薄了。
They people are so mean.
为什么?
Why?
他们就是说,女人不该做播客。
They're just like, women shouldn't do podcast.
这个婊子,我跟你说过,你根本不该听女人的播客。
This bitch would she I told you, should've never listened to a woman on a podcast.
这是一种特定的男性能量在收听,而且我觉得他们中的一些人也是你的粉丝,有些
It's like a certain energy of male that listens and I also think they're your fans, some of
他们。
them.
你觉得吗?
You think?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我的粉丝都很可爱。
My fans are sweeties.
我就没看到过这种事。
I just don't see that.
我的意思是,我不知道。
I mean and if I I don't know.
我我问题是互联网,对吧?
I I I'm the problem is the Internet, isn't it?
问题是
Like, the problem is that
他们就像是那种哲学家类型。
They're like the philosopher types.
哲学家。
Philosophers.
嗯,我认为更大的问题是人们很懦弱,会在网上对别人说一些他们在现实生活中不会说的话。
Well, that's a I think the the bigger problem is that people are, are cowardly, and they'll say things to people over the Internet that they wouldn't say to them in real life.
没错。
That's true.
对于一个懦夫来说,能有一个渠道攻击别人做某事,简直是梦想成真。
It's a coward's just dream come true to have an outlet where you can attack somebody for doing
只是因为一点小事。
nothing more.
我前几天发了一张自己的照片,有人就问:‘你预产期是什么时候?’
I posted a picture of myself the other day and someone goes, when are you due?
我的天,真是难以置信。
I mean Unbelievable.
不是胖的意思。
Like, not fat.
想象一下那些真的超重的人。
Like, imagine people who really are overweight.
那一定很糟糕。
Like, it must be awful.
嗯,是的。
Well, I'm yeah.
我的意思是
I mean
我想你只能删除评论了。
You just have to delete comments, I guess.
你得学会不去理会那些恶毒的评论。
You just get good at at at not paying attention to the demons.
就是这样。
That's all.
你必须学会适应这一点,因为外面有很多恶魔。
You just gotta get good at that because there there's demons out there.
有些人非常、非常、非常封闭,他们身处地狱。
There's people who are very, very, very frozen up, and they're in hell.
因为只是想
Because just Do think
他们发完刻薄评论后会感到难过吗?
they feel bad after they post something mean?
不会。
No.
我不觉得他们意识到,我认为他们沉得太深了,根本不知道自己在做多么糟糕的事。
I don't think they I I think they're so down below the water that they don't even know that what they're doing is fucked up.
他们根本不明白。
They don't understand it.
他们沉得太深了。
They're so down below the water.
他们还没有觉醒。
They're they're not awake.
他们是对的。
They're Right.
因为如果我发一些关于伊万卡·特朗普的内容,某种程度上,我也是在做类似的事。
Because if I post something about Ivanka Trump, in a way, I'm doing a version of that.
没错。
That's right.
是的。
Yeah.
你没有意识到那是一个人。
And you don't realize that's a person.
伊万卡·特朗普是个真人,她会看到这些,可能在某种程度上会感到难过。
Ivanka Trump's a person and she sees that and probably, you know, in some way feels bad.
你知道的?
You know?
我的意思是,大概不会。
I mean, probably not.
嗯,那就是他们对你的看法。
Well, that's what they think about you.
对。
Right.
对。
Right.
没错。
Exactly.
但我确实能看到每一条帖子。
But I do see every post.
是的。
Yeah.
但他们只是想,哦,她很有钱。
That but they just think, oh, she's rich.
她是个富有且著名的喜剧演员。
She's this rich famous comic.
她根本不会看这些东西。
She doesn't even read this stuff.
我什么都不是。
I don't mean anything.
我是个无足轻重的人。
I'm a meaningless thing.
我不觉得他们不知道,是的,我们确实会看。
I don't see they don't know that, yeah, we read this.
而且有时候真的让人很烦。
And and sometimes it's really bothersome.
这让你感觉很糟糕。
It makes you makes you feel bad.
你知道吗?
You know?
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
但我最近在推特上跟一些机器人玩了玩。
But, like, I have been playing around on Twitter a little bit with the bots.
你试过这个吗?
Have you been have you tried this yet?
没有。
No.
这是在挑衅吗?
Is it trolling?
那是什么?
What's that?
挑衅?
Trolling?
也不是真的挑衅。
Not really trolling.
我想你可以称之为机器人挑衅之类的。
I guess you could call it, like, bot trolling or something.
我的意思是,我也不太确定那到底是什么。
I mean, I'm I'm not really sure about what it is.
你想听听我的新理论吗?
You wanna hear my new theories?
嗯。
Mhmm.
疯狂的理论?
Crazy theory?
好吧。
Okay.
所以,这个说法基于一个统计数据,可能是个吃了太多大麻布朗尼的人编出来的,说的是美国军方在技术上总是比我们领先七年。
So, I mean, this is based on a statistic that is probably made up by someone who just ate way too many marijuana brownies or something, which is the statistic is the United States military is technologically always seven years ahead of us.
对吧?
Right?
所以美国政府在技术上 somehow 比我们领先七年。
So the US government technologically is somehow seven years ahead of us.
现在,这是否真实,我不确定。
Now whether that's true or not, I don't know.
但听起来挺有道理的。
But kinda makes sense.
他们有大量资金来
They got a lot of money to
就像苹果公司知道他们未来七年内会做什么一样。
In the same way Apple knows what they're gonna be doing in the next seven years or something.
没错。
That's right.
而且苹果公司可能哦,是的。
And Apple's probably oh, yeah.
Exactly.
Exactly.
他们可能已经拥有了未来会发布的原型产品。
They probably already have prototypes that they're gonna release down the line.
美国军方很可能拥有他们正在研发或已经完成的武器和一些疯狂的设备,但他们不会透露,直到到了使用的时候,因为他们不想让任何人知道他们拥有这些东西。
And the US military probably has they probably have weapons and crazy stuff that they are working on or have completed that they won't talk about until it's time to use them because they don't want anyone to know that they have it.
库兹韦尔,雷·库兹韦尔有这些预测。
So Kurzweil, Ray Kurzweil has these predictions
这是奇点。
It's singularity.
对吧?
Right?
你明白的。
You get that.
所以预测是,我们什么时候能拥有强大的通用人工智能,或者能通过图灵测试的人工智能?
So the prediction is, like, when are we gonna have a a strong general AI or an AI that can when are we gonna have an AI that can pass the Turing test?
最近我一直在想,天哪。
So I've been thinking lately like, oh, shit.
政府和军方,你可以说,是政府的一个分支。
If the government and the military, you could say, is a branch of the government.
如果我们的政府拥有超级先进的技术,他们现在可能已经拥有一个能够通过图灵测试的AI了。
It's and the the government, if our government has access to super advanced technology, they might have an AI by now that could pass the Turing test.
你能告诉我什么是图灵测试吗?
And Can you tell me what the Turing test is?
你根本无法分辨它和人类的区别。
You can't tell the you couldn't tell the difference between it and a person.
如果你和它打电话,你根本分不清它是人还是机器。
If you were, like, on the phone with it, you couldn't tell if it was a person or not.
或者如果你正在
Or if you were
现在肯定会有大量评论说:那个傻妞连图灵测试都不懂。
Now there's gonna be all these comments like, that bitch didn't even know what the Turing test is.
也许告诉你这话的正是个机器人。
Well, maybe that's a robot telling you that.
这就是我正在意识到的,或者说我一直思考的,这是一个非常偏执的想法。
This is my this is what this is what I'm realizing is that or what I've been thinking, and it's a really paranoid thought.
但好吧。
But okay.
这里有一件有趣的事,我们很多人都在想政府。
Here's a funny thing that a lot of us think about the government.
他们在这方面技术上是落后的。
It's where, like, they're behind when it comes to to tech.
你知道吗?
You know?
比如这些老议员,他们对互联网、对推特一无所知。
Like, these old senators, they don't know anything about the Internet, about Twitter.
他们不知道这是什么。
They don't know what this is.
他们中的大多数连发短信都不会。
Most of them can't even text.
但等等。
And it's like, wait.
真的吗?
Really?
你觉得政府对控制互联网、通过互联网操纵公众舆论没有浓厚兴趣吗?
You think the government isn't deeply interested in controlling the Internet, manipulating public opinion through the Internet?
当然有。
Of course they are.
当然有。
Of course, they are.
大公司也是如此。
Same way corporations are interested in it.
任何想要权力的人都会对此感兴趣,因为互联网已经成为我们的公共广场。
Anyone who wants power is going to be interested because the Internet has become our town hall.
对吧?
Right?
所以我一直在做的是,每当特朗普发推文时,或者偶尔特朗普发推时,我会发表一些属于某一立场人群的常用语。
And so what I've been doing is going on to anytime Trump tweets or once in a while when Trump tweets, I'll say things that are the go to phrases for people who are on one side or the other.
所以最近,比如,特朗普是第二好的总统,林肯是第一。
So most recently, like, was like, Trump's the second best president, Lincoln's the first.
但我我
But but I'm
你会从邓肯·特鲁塞尔的账号发这条推文吗?
You'll tweet that from Duncan Trussell's
对。
Yeah.
是网页还是推特?
Webs or Twitter?
MD。
MD.
上面写着邓肯·特鲁塞尔,医学博士。
It says Duncan Trussell MD.
对吧?
Right?
所以它写着,我是医生。
So it says, like, I'm a medical doctor.
所以我会发这条推文,我故意把林肯拼错,因为这个游戏就是这样。
So I'll I'll tweet this, and I misspelled Lincoln on purpose because the game is this.
左派的人称右派的人愚蠢。
People on the left call people on the right stupid.
右派的人称左派的人是精英、高高在上,沉迷于跨性别议题。
People on the right call people on the left elite elitist obsessed with transgender.
对吧?
Right?
这正是现在正在上演的游戏。
That that's the game that is being played right now.
所以如果你使用这些流行语,就会召唤出机器人。
So if you use these catchphrases, you summon the bots.
你会召唤出那些奇怪的账号来找你。
You summon these weird accounts that come to you.
如果你假装自己是左派的人,右派的人就会跑来对你说:滚回好莱坞吧,你这个左翼自由派混蛋之类的。
And if you so if you pose as someone on the left, you're gonna get somebody from the right being like, go back to Hollywood, you leftist, you liberal piece of shit or whatever.
然后你去查看他们的账号,发现他们过去七天里每六分钟就发一条推文。
And then you go to their account and you realize they've been tweeting every six minutes for the last seven days.
他们发的内容都是表情包,而表情包上面全是账号。
And what they're tweeting is memes, and on top of the memes are just accounts.
有这么多这样的账号吗?
There's a lot of accounts like this?
简直难以置信
An unbelievable
有人开始整理这些账号吗?
someone start compiling them?
因为太多了。
Well, because there's so many.
这根本不可能做到。
It would be impossible to do.
所以他们背后并没有人真的去搜索你,看看你是不是立场不对。
So they can't there's not anyone behind it who's like looks Googles you and sees that you're not on the right.
没有。
No.
没有人,根本就没有人。
No one's There's no like
所以这里有两件事在起作用。
So there's two things at play.
第一,没人会投入精力去关注,比如我跟布兰登·沃尔什有一个非常棒的帖子,我假扮成一位松散的罗马尼亚医生。
One, no one's invest like, look at the most I have this fantastic thread with Brendan Walsh where I'm posing as a Romanian medical doctor who is loose
我喜欢这个。
I love that.
等等。
Wait.
你刚才说你不相信什么?
What did you say that you don't believe in?
你之前说了一些很搞笑的观点,关于你作为医生不相信的东西。
You you had some very funny comments that you things things that you don't believe in as a doctor.
嗯,我只是觉得不。
Well, I just don't think no.
这个,是的。
The the yeah.
我扮演的这个医生角色不相信政府对手术进行监管。
The this doctor character that I've been playing doesn't believe in government regulation for surgeries.
对手术。
For surgeries.
对。
Right.
他认为你随时都可以做手术,而布伦丹还补充说,我失去了执照,这个即兴发挥变成了:我之所以失去执照,是因为我给一个婴儿注射了蜂毒,想让他的嘴唇变大,结果婴儿过敏身亡。
He thinks you should be able to do surgeries whenever you want, and and Brendan has added to it that I have temperate that I've lost my license, and the the improv has turned into I get basically, I lost my license because I gave some kind of bee venom to an an infant to make his lips bigger, and he had an allergic reaction, and it killed him.
所以有人对我说,你是个该死的怪物。
So I have people who are, like, saying to me, you are a fucking monster.
你这个该死的垃圾堆。
You steaming pile of fucking shit.
难怪你那些都是机器人?
No wonder you And those are bots?
不。
No.
那些都是真实的人。
Those are those are actual people.
好的。
Okay.
所以现在有两件事在发生。
So there's two things at play.
第一,任何访问我账号的人都会立刻看到,哦,这人就是个混蛋。
One, anyone who goes to my account is gonna see right away, oh, this is just an asshole.
他不是个医生。
It's not a doctor.
我不知道那是什么,但那是个蠢货。
I don't know what it is, but it's a it's a dumbass.
不管这个人是谁,他都不是医生。
Whoever this is is not a doctor.
我敢保证。
I guarantee that.
但没人去深入调查这一点。
But no one's investigating that far.
所以我们有两件事在发生。
So we have two things at play.
第一,很大一部分人群相信他们在推特上看到的任何东西都是真的。
One, a huge swath of the population believes whatever they see on Twitter is real.
他们没有去调查。
They're not investigating.
没人做他们的尽职调查。
No one's doing their due diligence.
此外,还有机器人群利用这一点,等待人们说出关键短语来触发机器人出现,然后发布完全错误的信息。
On to add to that, there are bot swarms that are taking advantage of this and posting facts that are completely wrong by waiting for people to say key phrases that trigger the bots to appear.
我认为这些机器人在双方都有。
And I think the bots are on both sides.
这些机器人被设计成看起来像是支持左派和右派,然后进入一个帖子中开始互相争吵。
The bots are made to look like they're on the left and on the right, and then they land in a thread and start fighting each other.
这淹没了帖子的主要讨论内容。
And that drowns out the main conversation of the thread.
这就是我认为正在发生的事情。
That's what I think is happening.
是谁在背后操控这些机器人?
Who's behind the bots?
无人知晓。
There is no telling.
是俄罗斯吗?
Is it Russia?
是其他国家吗?
Is it some other nation state?
是美国政府吗?
Is it the US government?
是混乱的黑客团体吗?
Is it chaotic hacker hacker collectives?
是4chan吗?
Is it, you know, is it 4chan?
只是些人寻开心,像奇怪的梗法师?
Is it just people having fun, like weird meme sorcerers?
我们不知道。
We don't know.
因为我知道,我听说有人在Facebook上,一旦看到关键词,就会开始发布假新闻,比如那些会让右翼生气的不实新闻。
Because I I I know that I've heard that people are on Facebook and, you know, if they see the buzzwords, they'll just start posting fake news, like news that is not real that will make the right mad.
是的。
Yeah.
而且这并不重要,因为它不是真的。
And then doesn't matter that it's not real.
对。
No.
比如,
Like,
例如,希拉里·克林顿经营着一个性团伙。
for example, the Hillary Clinton runs a sex ring.
对。
Yeah.
那个。
That.
那是一个被当作真实新闻发布的内容。
That was something that was, like, posted as a real story.
那是真的。
That's real.
我的意思是,关于她,我会相信很多事,但可能不会相信她经营儿童性贩运团伙。
I mean, I would believe a lot about her, but maybe not that she runs sex a child sex ring.
我们必须尽到应有的审查责任。
We gotta do our due diligence.
这就是关键。
That's the thing.
我们必须做到,我的意思是,我有一次和一位拉比在一次静修会上聊得很诡异,他提到希拉里·克林顿可能和一个因从海地贩运人口而被捕的人有联系。
We have to do do our I mean, the creepiest con one of I had a very creepy conversation because I was talking to this rabbi at this retreat about I think the thing with Hillary Clinton is that she has some connection to a person who actually got busted for some kind of like human trafficking out of Haiti.
当我这么说的时候,我可能只是被假新闻污染了。
Now when I say that, I could easily have just been infested by fake news.
你很讨厌希拉里·克林顿吗?
And I'm You hate Hillary Clinton?
我确实我不讨厌她。
I I did I don't hate her.
我真的不讨厌她。
I really don't hate her.
我不讨厌奥巴马。
I don't hate Obama.
我不讨厌特朗普。
I don't hate Trump.
我根本不会对他们产生仇恨。
Hate I don't feel hate for them at all.
我只是觉得把这些人奉为英雄简直荒谬。
I just think that it's ridiculous to lionize any of these people.
我喜欢现在人们还在发照片,把希拉里·克林顿当作我们失去的英雄一样追捧。
I love when people now are posting, like, still posting pictures of Hillary Clinton like she's our lost hero.
就是这样。
That.
没错。
Yeah.
不。
No.
不。
No.
那是她失败了。
That's she she failed.
她是战略性地失败了。
She strategically failed.
那个笨蛋
The dim
美丽的女人。
Beautiful woman.
你真的觉得,本可以是什么样子?
You really what what what could have been?
真是太糟了。
It's so fucked up.
嗯,这就是你区分自由派和左派的方式。
Well, that's how you know the difference between, like, a liberal and a leftist.
对吧?
Right?
像自由派还在哭哭啼啼的。
Like, the liberals are still sort of crying.
嗯。
Yeah.
而左派呢,就是很生气。
And the leftists are just the the leftists are, like, pissed.
你知道的。
You know?
你应该生气,因为无论什么策略都彻底失败了。
You should be pissed because whatever the strategy was failed miserably.
现在,因为这个,你知道的,谁知道呢?
And now, because of that, you know, who knows?
我我不清楚,我真的不知道。
I I don't I don't know.
问题在于,你得看看所有事实。
There's so many the problem is, like, you gotta look at, like, all the facts.
你得看所有东西。
You have to look at everything.
对吧?
Right?
我们面临这么多因素在起作用,这不仅仅是单一问题。
We've got all these things at play, and it's not just one thing.
有些因素并不坏,但有些则极其恶劣。
And some of them aren't bad, and some of them are atrocious.
所以,我一直在深入研究这个问题。
And so, you know, I have I've been really exploring this.
我创建了一些虚假账号,就为了去体验一下,你知道那个叫什么吗?
So I have fake accounts where I go on just I I I created a fake account because you know about the fill what's it called?
过滤气泡。
The filter bubble.
你知道这个吗?
You know about this?
嗯嗯。
Mm-mm.
所以过滤气泡就是,你发的推文,你在互联网上浏览的任何内容,都会被人工智能放大。
So the filter bubble is you are gonna tend to whatever you tweet, whatever you go to on the Internet is gonna get amplified by AI.
所以它会开始给你推送更多你感兴趣的东西。
So it's gonna start giving you more of what you like.
而当你不断看到更多你喜欢的内容时,你就变得越来越极端。
And by getting more of what you like, you become a kind of extremist.
而且你已经更容易接触到
And you already get more of
你所喜欢的内容,因为你关注了持有相似观点的人,
what you like by following people who have like minded views,
你的朋友。
your friends.
没错。
That's right.
对。
Right.
然后推特会推荐
And then then Twitter will suggest
更多你朋友关注的类似人物。
More people who are like those who who your friends follow.
是的。
Yeah.
然后你就陷入了过滤气泡。
And then you're in the filter bubble.
所以现在你身处一个回音室,周围都是 mostly 同意你观点的人,这会产生一种激进化的效果,因为你开始认为世界就是这样的。
So now that you're in an echo chamber surrounded by people who mostly agree with you, and then this has the, effect of radicalizing you because you begin to think that's what the world is like.
任何持有不同观点的人都显得疯狂。
And anyone who has a different opinion seems insane.
就好像有人真的有这种感受。
It's like someone want I truly feel that.
过滤气泡。
The filter bubble.
不。
No.
我真的觉得,如果有人支持特朗普,他们可能精神有问题。
I truly feel that if someone is, like, pro Trump, they might be mentally ill.
对。
Right.
是的。
Yeah.
他们可能
They might
精神有问题。
be mentally ill.
所以你需要做的是去创建一个电子邮件。
So what you need to do is go create an email.
所有在听的人,都这么做一下,以便你能获得一些同情心。
Everyone listening, do this just so you can get some compassion.
创建一个电子邮件,注册一个假的Twitter账号,把美国国旗的照片设为你的头像。
Create an email, create a fake Twitter account, put a picture of an American flag as your as your image.
你关注了谁?
Who do you follow?
什么?
What?
你关注了谁?
Who do you follow?
就关注他们推荐的任何人。
Just whoever they suggest.
哦。
Oh.
你看到了吗?
You see?
所以当你支持共和党时,就放一面美国国旗。
So you put an American flag when, like, Republican
嗯。
Yeah.
给自己弄点酷的东西,比如搞把枪。
Give give yourself, like, a a cool little, like, say something like Maybe a gun.
爱我的国家,爱我的家人,认为美国是地球上最伟大的国家。
Love my country, love my family, think that America's the greatest country on Earth.
咖啡和枪支。
Coffee and guns.
让美国再次伟大。
MAGA.
让美国再次伟大。
MAGA.
对吧?
Right?
所以就说点那样的东西,然后你会开始关注那些右翼人士,接着你就进入他们的帖子。
So just say something like that, and then what'll happen is, you know, you you start following people who are on the right, and then you go into their thread.
听起来挺有趣的。
Sounds fun.
嗯。
Yeah.
太棒了。
It's great.
然后他们会发一张特朗普列车的照片。
And then they they they'll post like a picture of the Trump train.
他们经常做的一件事就是转推这张特朗普列车的照片,这样你和喜欢特朗普的人就会关注你,你也回关他们。
This is one of the things they do is like, retweet this picture of the Trump train so that you and people who love Trump will follow you and you follow them back.
所以这就是特朗普列车?
So That's the Trump train?
对。
Yeah.
你上了特朗普列车后,很快就会开始收获大量粉丝。
You get on the Trump train and very very quickly, you're you start getting all these followers.
对吧?
Right?
你也会开始关注别人。
And you start following people too.
所以当有人在YouTube上发一些关于塞诺维奇或他妈的任何人的长篇大论时,你就开始发表积极的评论。
And so you start making positive comments when somebody, you know, posts some, like, diatribe on YouTube or whatever about, like, Cernovich or or fucking whatever.
你显然有自己的立场。
You're like you you have, like, obvious opinions
但你的意思是,一旦你开始阅读塞诺维奇、亚历克斯·琼斯的这些帖子,你就会想,哦,没错。
that But you're saying that you once you start reading these Cernovich, Alex Jones, you're you're reading these posts and you're like, oh, yeah.
我想我确实能理解他们的观点。
I guess I really do see their side.
或者你只是笑一笑,觉得这些人真的疯了吗?
Or don't you just like laugh and think, oh, these people really are crazy?
不。
No.
这些人并不疯狂。
These people are not crazy.
他们中的一些人非常孤独,这是一种交在线朋友的方式,但也有一些是机器人。
They're they're some of them are super lonely, you know, and it's a way to, like, make online friends, you know, but some of them are bots.
所以这就创造了一种错觉,如果你基本上这么做,就会让你之前妖魔化的东西变得人性化。
So it's like, it it creates this kid so if you basically, what happens is it will humanize the thing that you've been demonizing.
所以你开始和他们互动,然后意识到,除了这些人以非常强烈的方式效忠于政府、国家或总统,并因这种被污名化的观点而产生共鸣之外。
So you start interacting with them and you realize, oh, aside from the fact that these people have adhered to, I don't know, the government or to the state or to the president in this very intense way and have then bonded over a stigmatized opinion.
除此之外,他们其实很善良。
Aside from that, they're really sweet.
他们身上没有任何邪恶的东西。
There's nothing about them that's, like, evil.
他们真的非常友善。
They're really quite sweet.
他们有点固执,似乎在观念上非常单一,最终认为他做什么都不会错。
They're a little like stubborn and they're they seem to be a little like singular in their concept which is ultimately that he can't do anything wrong.
但很明显,忽视唐纳德·特朗普会利用权力为自己谋取更多权力和财富,这简直是个巨大的疏忽。
But but I mean, it just seems like a huge oversight to not see that someone like Donald Trump is going to use his power to get more power for himself and more money for himself.
比如,那种认为他是个好生意人的想法。
Like, the idea that like, oh, he's a good businessman.
我想
I'd like
看看他为我们的国家做了什么,还有他的商业计划。
to see what he does for our country and his, you know, with his business plan.
他只是在为自己攫取更多钱财。
It's like he's just grabbing more money for himself.
让我想想,这看起来太明显了。
Well, let me And it seems that is like so obvious.
让我们来看看这一点。
Let's let's look at that.
这 definitely 他在花钱,你怎么可能不知道呢?
That is definitely he's spending And how can you not know that?
但事实是,他花了很多钱四处旅行。
But the the truth is he's spending a lot of money traveling around.
他在第一个月打了25次高尔夫。
He's He played golf 25 times the first month
或者说是前五个月。
or the first five months
这对我们来说非常昂贵。
of the It's very expensive for us.
但你必须看整体情况。
But let's you have to look at the whole picture.
而整体情况是,股市比以往表现得更好。
And the whole picture is this, the stock market is doing better than it.
我认为这在历史上从未有过。
I think it's ever done in history.
就像我
Like I
但我搞不懂为什么会这样。
don't understand why that is, though.
那背后的原因是什么?
What's behind that?
嗯,我真的他妈的不知道,正因如此,你知道,我们不是总统。
Well, I I I don't fucking know, which is why, you know, we're not president.
但股市表现非常好。
But the stock market's doing really good.
显然,我认为可能有什么原因,不过这可能只是虚假新闻。
The, apparently, the, I guess there's some kind of, like again, this could be just bullshit news.
我不知道。
I don't know.
某种意义上的就业激增正在发生。
Some kind of, like, job surge in jobs is happening.
由于他和俄罗斯的某种举动,叙利亚已经达成了一项停火协议。
The there's been a a ceasefire that is held in Syria because of whatever he did with Russia.
现在,我们正在对他们实施制裁,而他们却说:我们的关系真奇怪,因为美国政府正在对他们实施这么多制裁。
Now, like, we're sanctioning them and they're like did like, our relationship's weird because the US government is doing all these sanctions against them.
但我想,这或许是以国家耻辱为代价的交易。
But I mean, I guess that's a trade for national humiliation.
因为我最近旅行了很多地方,无论你是在希腊还是加拿大,人们都会问:你们怎么了?
Because I've been doing a lot of traveling and everyone, you know, whether you're in Greece or Canada, people are just like, what's wrong with you?
是啊。
Yeah.
为什么这是你的现状?
Why is that your present?
我的意思是,每个人都很好奇,也很难过,是啊。
I mean, like, everyone's, like, curious and sad and Yeah.
恶心。
Disgusted.
嗯。
Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
他被人憎恶。
He's he's reviled.
而且他确实应该被憎恶,因为他是个自我中心、自恋、愤怒、充满报复心的人,公然发布那些显而易见的谎言。
And and and as he should be because he's, he's a egoic, narcissistic, angry, vengeful person who, like, bluntly tweets lies that that are just obvious lies.
对我来说,最重要的是,他任命了杰夫·塞申斯,而塞申斯对致幻剂和毒品持有过时的观点。
And and for me, like, most importantly is he put into power Jeff Sessions who has this archaic, view on psychedelics and drugs.
他想重新发动毒品战争。
He wants to start the war on drugs all over again.
而且他还一直说要停止补贴医疗保健,这实际上会置人于死地。
And also, he keeps talking about wanting to stop subsidizing health care, which will essentially kill.
哦,所以杰夫·塞申斯的目标是重新启动毒品战争?
Oh, so Jeff Sessions' quest is to have to restart the war on drugs?
他确实这么做了。
He did.
他已经重新启动了。
He already restarted it.
所以,我想说的是,你得看全面一点。
So there's all these so but the I guess my point is you gotta look at the whole picture.
他做过不少表面上看起来是好事的事情。
It's like there's lots of stuff that he's done that apparently is good.
比如,叙利亚已经停火了。
I mean, there's a ceasefire in Syria.
这是好事。
That's good.
股市也在蓬勃发展。
The stock market's booming.
这很好。
That's good.
经济的环境。
The economy's Environment.
糟糕。
Horrible.
糟糕。
Horrible.
放松监管太糟糕了。
The deregulations are horrible.
你知道,但你得看全面情况。
You know, it's but you look at we gotta look at the whole picture.
嗯。
Mhmm.
因为如果你只看一方面,当你转向右派时,你会发现他们只关注他身上好的一面。
Because if you become singular because when you go to the right and you realize they're singularly focused on what's great about him.
有些人是这样,但不是所有人。
Some people are, not all of them.
但当你转向左派时,你会发现他们只关注他身上糟糕的一面。
But then you go on the left and you realize they're singularly focused on what's bad about him.
不是说真话,这人其实挺搞笑的。
Not like saying the truth, which is the guy's kinda funny.
他很搞笑。
He's funny.
我的意思是,他真的挺搞笑的。
Like, he is funny.
他身上有种特别讨人喜欢的东西,你都能看出来。
There's something really, like, really likable about him that you could see it.
他身上有种笨拙、有魅力、有点臃肿的东西,还有一种说不清的酷劲儿。
There's something about him that's, like, clumsy, charismatic, puffy, at something about him that's, like, kinda kinda cool.
你可能会想和他一起出去玩。
You would wanna hang out with him maybe.
这会很有趣。
It'd be fun.
你知道,如果你和他在一起,他会让你着迷。
You know that if you were around him, he would charm you.
你知道,你听到的一些故事,比如我听说他参加了一个佛教活动,那时你本该脱鞋。
You know, like, the stories you hear about how, like I hear a story about how he showed up at some Buddhist event and your shoes were supposed to be off.
然后有人就说:‘哦,你得把鞋脱了。’
And somebody's like, oh, you have to take your shoes off.
而他非常顺从地脱了鞋。
And he was like supremely he takes his shoes off.
他非常歉意。
He's so apologetic.
他说:‘真的很抱歉。’
He's like, I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉。
I'm so sorry.
你知道的,有些方面是你必须做的。
You know, like, there's aspects you have to.
好吧。
Okay.
但这并不是什么大问题。
But that is not that big of a deal.
没错。
No.
但我们需要人性化。
But we have to humanize.
我只想说,让我们彼此人性化。
All I'm saying is let's humanize each other.
让我们人性化那些右翼的人。
Let's humanize people on the right.
让我们人性化那些左翼的人。
Let's humanize people on the left.
我们必须这么做。
Let's We have to.
是的。
Yes.
这没那么有趣,因为你无法拥有如此鲜明的敌人。
Let's it's not as fun because you don't get to have these stark enemies.
你最终会面对
You end up with
好吧。
Okay.
那你如何让他们人性化呢?
Well, how do you humanize them?
什么?
What?
你怎么让他们人性化呢?
How do you humanize them?
你怎么去人性化
How do you humanize
你怎么去人性化他们?
How do you humanize them?
这不能只是在你脑子里想想而已。
It can't just be, like, in your mind.
嗯,你得跟他们交谈。
Well, you gotta talk to them.
我的意思是,最关键的就是你得跟他们交谈,而要跟他们交谈,你就得假装成他们。
I mean, that's the main thing is you gotta talk to them and and to talk to them you have to pose as them.
你知道吗,否则他们会对你设防,试图给你上一课。
You know, because otherwise they're gonna put their brakes on around you and try to teach you a lesson.
那种族主义的潜台词呢?
What about the racist undertones?
天啊。
Oh my god.
我的意思是,谁比一个被种族主义这种该死的思想病毒侵蚀的人更值得同情呢?
I mean, who deserves compassion more than than someone who's got the fucking mind virus of racism?
你知道,这就是问题所在,为什么种族主义者会被憎恨?
You know, this is a it's all and why why is the racist hated?
因为种族主义者根据一些任意的特质剥夺了他人的尊严。
Well, because the racist has dehumanized people based on some arbitrary qualities.
我的意思是,这就是问题所在。
I mean, this is the problem.
如果我们的理念是不能让人类这个物种因为国家状态而被如此分裂、割裂的话。
If the idea is we can't let ourselves as a species be broken up in this way, be fragmented over the state.
我们要让这个该死的国家把我们撕裂吗?
We're gonna let the fucking state fragment us?
这太疯狂了。
That's insanity.
这确实如此,我们比以往任何时候都更加分裂,你不这么认为吗?
It's this is definitely, we've been we're more divided than we've ever been, don't you think?
嗯,我认为在我这一生中。
Well, I think that In my in my lifetime.
如果我想攻击一个国家,我会怎么做?
If I wanted to attack a country, how would I do it?
炸弹能做什么?
What does a bomb do?
它制造分裂。
It divides.
它把肉体和骨头分开。
It divides flesh from bone.
它把玻璃和混凝土分开。
It divides glass from concrete.
它摧毁建筑物。
It divides buildings.
炸弹就是制造分裂的。
It's a bombs divide.
因此,这个被投放在我们身上的炸弹——它已经被记录下来了,那就是机器人集群在制造虚假叙事,制造出我们彼此争斗的假象,这可能放大了原本就存在但没那么严重的分裂。
And so this bomb that's been dropped on us and, you know, it's been documented, which is the bot swarms that are creating false narratives and giving the impression that we're fighting each other has possibly amplified a division that was there but wasn't quite as bad as it seemed.
所以,如果你想知道的话,这就是普京在那个采访中说的,那个叫什么名字的女人?
And so if you want I mean, the the this is what Putin in that interview with what's her name?
凯莉,我想不起她的名字了。
Kelly I can't remember her name.
康威?
Conway?
或者不是。
Or no.
凯莉。
Kelly
我想不起她的名字了。
I can't remember her name.
我不记得了,他做了这个采访,他说:‘你知道,我不是有意伤害你的感情,但美国一直在进入其他国家,梅根·凯利。'
I don't he was in this he did this interview, and he's like, I, you know, I don't mean to hurt your feelings, but The United States has been going into other countries and Megyn Kelly.
梅根·凯利。
Megyn Kelly.
他说:我不想伤害你的感情,但美国长期以来一直在其他国家干涉并搞砸选举。
He's like, I don't wanna hurt your feelings, but The United States has been going and fucking up elections in other countries for a very long time.
不过,你谈到的同情心这个问题,确实有道理。
Here's the problem though with the compassion thing you're talking about Yes.
但我认识的人里,没人认识投票给特朗普的人。
Is that I don't know anyone who knows anyone who voted for Trump.
他们不像普通人。
It's not like they're like normal people.
我的意思是,也许我完全与世隔绝了,但我认识的上千人里,一个投票给他的人都不认识。
I mean, maybe I'm like totally isolated, but I don't know one person out of a thousand people that I know who voted for him.
所以,这些人,你得创建一个假账号才能找到他们?
So these people, you have to like create a fake account to even find out who they are?
哦,他们可多了。
Oh, there's a lot of them.
你只是被困在信息茧房里了。
You're just in the filter bubble.
并不是说他们不存在。
It's not it's not that they're not out there.
他们也在信息茧房里。
You're they're in the filter bubble too.
科技正在引发许多这些问题,因为它把我们分成了不同的群体、不同的阵营。
Technology is causing a lot of these problems because it separated us into different teams, into different camps.
当我们身处这些阵营时,一些强势人物就会出现,煽动愤怒、仇恨的情绪。
And when we're in those camps, certain strong personalities appear and like, kinda like fan the flames of rage and anger and hate.
所以你可以做几件不同的事情。
So what you do, there's there's a few different things you can do.
第一,为了好玩,每个人都试试,但不是为了加剧混乱。
One, create just for fun, everyone do this, not to add to the chaos.
创建一个代表左翼立场的账号。
Create an account that represents a leftist.
你在个人资料里放一张安全别针的照片,或者放一张类似雪花的照片。
And what you do there is put a picture of in your profile, put a picture of a safety pin or put a picture of like
一朵雪花?
A snowflake?
一朵雪花,或者在你的名字周围加上星号作为讽刺,或者放一张彩虹旗的照片。
A a snowflake or, like, a put asterisk around your name ironically or put a picture of, like, a rainbow flag.
放一张希拉里的照片,或者在横幅里放一些彩虹旗、同性恋游行之类的图片。
Have, like or a picture of Hillary or, like, you know, whatever in the banner, like, rainbow flags, gay march.
所以机器人能识别图片。
So the bots can read pictures.
嗯,不完全是。
So well, no.
我的意思是,你可以作为一个左翼人士,拥有一个左翼账号和一个右翼账号。
The I'm saying so that you can then, as a left wing person, have a left wing account and a right wing account.
然后作为左翼人士,以那个身份进入右翼阵营,与他们交流,看看他们如何对待你。
And then as a left wing person, go into the right and talk to them as that person and see how they treat you.
他们会攻击你。
They'll attack you.
他们会叫你混蛋。
They'll call you a cock.
他们会叫你傻瓜。
They'll call you an idiot.
你是个精英。
You're an elitist.
用你的右翼账号进入左翼阵营,或者用你的左翼账号进入右翼阵营,随便对他们说什么,然后看他们怎么回应你。
Go into the right with your go into the left with your right account and just say anything to them and watch what they say to you.
他们会说你是个傻瓜。
They'll say you're an idiot.
经典的喇叭。
Classic trumpet.
典型的投了特朗普的傻瓜。
Classic idiot who voted for Trump.
就这样了。
There we go.
又一个拼写错误的白人男性。
Another white male who can't spell.
是你,不是你的。
It's you're not your.
你知道,这种垃圾。
You know, that kind of shit.
然后你突然意识到,天哪。
And then you realize like, oh my god.
我们彼此互动的方式太糟糕了。
The way we're interacting with each other is atrocious.
是啊。
Yeah.
你也可以试试我住在酒店房间时的做法:打开福克斯新闻,来回切换,因为你知道,每天都会发生一些疯狂的事。
You can also get that what I do when I'm in a hotel room is like turn on Fox News and go back and forth and it's like because you know crazy things happen every day.
所以每天都有新闻,从不无聊。
So it's like there's never a dull news day.
总会有解雇之类的事情,没错。
There's always like a firing or Yeah.
突然间冒出个跨性别禁令之类的疯狂事来转移注意力,或者别的什么。
Something crazy like all of a sudden transgender ban to to distract or whatever it is.
所以塔克·卡尔森,有那么一周我一直在看。
So Tucker Carlson, he just there was like a week I was watching it.
他一直在谈论左翼的暴力行为。
He just kept talking about all violence on the left.
没错。
Yeah.
这种事你根本不会觉得会发生。
Which is like something that you never even think of happening at all.
但他就是不放过,一直采访人,逼迫人。
But he just would not let it go and just like interviewing people, railroading people.
你看过那个人吗?
Have you ever watched that guy?
嗯。
Yeah.
哦,是啊。
Oh, yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
完全看过。
Totally.
我看过塔克·卡尔森。
I've watched Tucker Carlson.
嗯。
Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
他他
He's he's
但人们一定相信了。
But then people must believe it.
我确信左右两派都在做某些事、说某些话,也许有些东西我也不太清楚。
And I'm sure that the right or the left is doing things, saying things that maybe are I don't know though.
你得看看他刚对撒旦教会的卢西安·格里夫斯做的采访。
You gotta see the interview he just did with Lucian Greaves from the Satanic Temple.
他采访了他?
He did an interview with him?
天啊。
Oh, god.
塔克·卡尔森?
Tucker Carlson?
哦,而且我认为他没有充分研究卢西安·格里夫斯,或者没认出来。
Oh, and he was I think he didn't research Lucian Greaves enough or something to recognize it.
我觉得卢西安·格里夫斯毕业于常春藤盟校。
Like, I I think Lucian Greaves has, an Ivy League.
他上过哈佛之类的学校。
He went to Harvard or something.
他非常,
He's very,
非常聪明。
very smart.
很棒。
Great.
非常聪明。
Very smart.
非常聪明。
Very smart.
而且,我觉得塔克·卡尔森原本以为,天啊,会遇到某种,我不知道,
And, like, Tucker Carlson, I think, was expecting, I don't know, man, some kinda, like, I don't
知道。
know.
哥特?
Goth?
哥特族吸食合成大麻之类的,结果却碰上了一个极其敏锐的活动家、撒旦教徒,把他彻底击败了。
Goth on synthetic marijuana or something, and he ends up with this, like, really, really astute activist, satanist, and he just got decimated by him.
看这场对决简直太精彩了,卡尔森明明装出一副困惑的样子,但卢西安·格里夫斯说的每一句话都完全是逻辑严密的。
And it was amazing to watch it go down, and Carlson had this ridiculous he was feigning this look of confusion even though everything that Lucian Greaves was saying was just pure logic.
纯粹又无可辩驳的完美逻辑。
Just pure and arguable perfect logic.
看这一切真是太美了。
It was beautiful to watch.
这太美了,因为基本上你看到的是一个可能真的有点邪恶的人在扮演角色,而对面那个人却不是在演戏,他就是一个真正的撒旦教徒,你知道吗?
And it was beautiful to watch because basically you have like somebody playing a character who maybe really is kinda evil talking to somebody who's not playing a character who who, like, is a satanist, you know?
看着这两者碰撞在一起,真是有趣。
And it was interesting to watch these two things smashing against each other.
但每当你看到塔克·卡尔森或任何其他人煽动分裂时。
But anytime you have Tucker Carlson or whoever it is fanning the flames of division.
嗯。
Mhmm.
亚历克斯·琼斯。
Alex Jones.
对。
Yeah.
亚历克斯·琼斯或者其他人。
Alex Jones or whoever.
如果你想做点革命性的事,就应该试着减少这些媒体人和娱乐明星制造的分裂,他们只是靠煽动麻烦来出名。
It's like you wanna do something revolutionary, start trying to reduce the divisions that are being created by these pundits and entertainers who are just, like, getting famous from their ability to stir up trouble.
我的天,我其实也和别人一样有这种毛病。
I mean, god, I've I'm guilty of it as much as anyone else.
但如果你认真想想,如果你真想搅乱这个体制,办法根本不是制造分裂。
But when you think about it, if you really wanted to fuck with the state, the way to do it would not be to create division.
应该是建立联系、建立纽带,找到我们彼此相连的地方,让我们成为一个民族、一个民主社会。
It would be to create links, connection, find where we're all connected so we become a people, a democracy.
这就是这个想法。
That's the idea.
别让他们操控我们,别被迷惑,以为你在互联网上看到的观点代表了大多数人的意见。
Don't let them fuck with us because and don't get confused and think that what the opinions you're seeing on the Internet represent the majority.
实际上,你看到的只是最吵闹的那些人的观点,你知道的,这并不代表所有人。
Really, what you're seeing is the opinions of the loudest, you know, and it's not everyone.
这就是正在发生的事情。
That's that's what's going on.
但我认为,这背后其实有一场有意识的运动,旨在制造分裂的假象,或者寻找现有的分歧并加以放大,而这就是一种武器。
But I think there's like an actual active campaign to produce the illusion of division or to to find where there is division and make it more, and that's a weapon.
如果你想削弱一个国家,这就是你要做的:渗透他们的互联网,制造并煽动内战的火焰。
That's what you'd wanna do if you wanted to weaken a country, is you'd infiltrate their Internet and you would create the you would you would you would fan the flames of, civil war.
让你的国家陷入内战,这就是搞垮一个国家的方法。
That's how you'd fuck a country up is to create a civil war.
如果你有一个能引发内战的武器,天啊。
If you had a weapon that could cause a civil war, wow.
这比核弹厉害多了。
That's way better than a nuclear bomb.
我们最好搞些枪。
We better get some guns.
嗯,你确实应该有枪。
Well, you should have guns.
任何人都应该有枪。
Anyone should have guns.
开枪太爽了。
Guns are a blast.
你确实应该有。
You should.
我去过一家枪店,开枪时简直太可怕了。
I went to the gun some gun place, and it was so horrifying to shoot.
我以前从来没开过枪。
And I'd never shot before.
那个人直接把枪递给了我。
The guy just gave it to me.
他只是说:‘嗯。’
And he's like, yeah.
他提醒我别把手指放在那里,否则会很糟糕。
Just make sure you don't put your finger there, so it'll be really bad.
我当时说:‘等等。’
And I'm like, wait.
等等。
Wait.
你能给我解释一下吗?
Can explain to me?
然后我走进房间,发现有个家伙正拿着机枪疯狂扫射,而那个有点像监护人的主要 guy 说:‘别连发。’
And then I walk into the room and they're just like some guy with a machine gun is just like rapid firing and the guy the the the main guy who's kind of like the chaperone dude, he's like, no rapid fire.
那个人一直不停地连发,哦,当我到那儿时,他说因为你得先选好你的
And the guy just keeps rapid firing and oh, when I got there, he was like because you have to pick out what your
是的。
Yes.
目标。
Target is.
我当时说,你们有特朗普的靶子吗?
And I was like, do you have any Trump?
他说,没有。
He was like, no.
但我这里有希拉里·克林顿的。
But I got some Hillary Clinton.
这在洛杉矶是这样的。
It's like in LA.
摩西说,别在这儿开玩笑了。
And Moshe's like, just don't don't do jokes here.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。