本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
这是iHeart播客。
This is an iHeart podcast.
百分百真人制作。
Guaranteed human.
经营企业却不考虑做播客?
Run a business and not thinking about podcasting?
再想想吧。
Think again.
听播客的美国人比听Spotify和Pandora广告支持的流媒体音乐的人还要多。
More Americans listen to podcasts than ad supported streaming music from Spotify and Pandora.
作为排名第一的播客平台,iHeart的规模是第二名和第三名加起来的两倍。
And as the number one podcaster, iHeart's twice as large as the next two combined.
了解播客如何助力您的业务。
Learn how podcasting can help your business.
拨打844844
Call 844844
我是马库斯·格兰特。
I'm Marcus Grant.
我是迈克尔·F。
And I'm Michael F.
弗洛里奥,我们共同主持NFL幻想橄榄球播客。
Florio, and together, we host the NFL fantasy football podcast.
这个赛季准备好主宰你的幻想联盟了吗?
Ready to dominate your fantasy league this season?
那么你需要收听NFL幻想橄榄球播客,这是获取球员资讯、选秀建议和制胜策略的终极来源。
Then you need the NFL fantasy football podcast, your ultimate source for player news, draft tips, and winning strategies.
无论你是新手经理
Whether you're a rookie manager
还是经验丰富的幻想老手,我们都能提供洞见,助你击败对手。
or a fantasy vet, we've got the insight to help you crush your opponents.
在iHeartRadio应用、苹果播客或你收听播客的任何平台收听NFL幻想橄榄球播客。
Listen to the NFL fantasy football podcast on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
我是亨特,黑人影响播客网络《寻找答案》的主持人。
I'm Hunter, host of Hunting for Answers on the Black Effect Podcast Network.
每天工作日,我都会与你分享关于美国失踪和被谋杀的黑人女性与女孩的简短故事。
Join me every weekday as I share bite sized stories of missing and murdered black women and girls in America.
比如艾丽卡·亨特。
Stories like Erica Hunt.
一位年轻母亲在7月4日家庭聚会后神秘失踪。
A young mother vanished without a trace after a family gathering on July 4.
没有告别,没有线索,就这样消失了。
No goodbyes, no clues, just gone.
每天工作日,请在黑人影响播客网络、iHeartRadio应用、Apple播客或你收听播客的任何平台收听《寻找答案》。
Listen to Hunting for Answers every weekday on the Black Effect Podcast Network, iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
本集由PNC银行赞助。
This episode is brought to you by PNC Bank.
很多人认为关于工作的播客很无聊,确实,它们有时确实如此。
A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be.
但了解专业人士的日常,能让我们看到他们如何日复一日、点滴积累取得成功。
But understanding a professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day.
这就像是在PNC银行存钱一样。
It's like banking with PNC Bank.
或许存钱、规划和对银行事务做出审慎决策看起来很无聊,但让资金保持稳健,才能帮助你过上更幸福充实的生活。
It might seem boring to save, plan, and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life.
PNC银行,自1865年以来,卓越地平凡。
PNC Bank, brilliantly boring since 1865.
“卓越地平凡,自1865年以来”是PNC金融服务集团公司的服务商标。
Brilliantly boring since 1865 is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group Inc.
PNC银行,美国联邦存款保险公司(FDIC)会员机构。
PNC Bank, National Association member, FDIC.
厄尼斯特,怎么了?
Earnest, what's up?
你有没有走进过一家小企业,发现一切都在井然有序地运行?
You ever walk into a small business and everything just works?
比如,结账很快,收据是电子的,小费支付轻松便捷,还没排队呢你就已经出门了。
Like, the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds.
很可能他们用的是Square。
Odds are they're using Square.
我们非常支持使用Square的商家,因为整个体验非常流畅。
We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless.
无论是本地的咖啡店、快闪市场的摊贩,还是我们的商品合作伙伴。
Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners.
Square让他们能够通过一个简单的系统轻松收款、管理库存,并自信地经营业务。
Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system.
如果你是商家,或者正打算不久后创业,Square无疑是帮助你起步、运营和成长的最棒工具之一。
If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow.
这不仅仅是关于支付。
It's not just about payments.
而是关于为你腾出时间,让你专注于最重要的事情。
It's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most.
准备好了解Square如何改变您的业务了吗?
Ready to see how Square can transform your business?
访问 square.com/gohyl 了解更多信息。
Visit square.combackslashgobackslasheyl to learn more.
那就是 square.com/gohyl。
That's square.combackslashgobackslasheyl.
别再等待了。
Don't wait.
别犹豫了。
Don't hesitate.
让Square处理后台,让您专注于推进您的愿景。
Let Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
你曾为NASA工作过。
You worked for NASA.
你曾为NASA工作过,那是一个致力于太空的组织。
You worked for NASA, an organization that's devoted for space.
嗯。
Mhmm.
有些人争论我们是否真的登上了月球,那些阴谋论者。
Some people debate if we ever actually got to the moon, the conspiracy theorists out there.
但即使我们真的登上了月球,究竟发生了什么?
But even if we did get to the moon, what really happened?
去月球的真正目的是什么?
Why was the purpose of going to the moon?
你真正思考问题的方式,对吧?
The way you really think about it, right?
他们
They
想离开我们。
trying to leave us.
我们六十年前就登上了月球,我知道,那是和俄罗斯的竞争,我们把美国国旗插在了月球上,这非常符合美国的风格。
We went to the moon sixty years ago, I get it, it was a race against the Russians and we put the American flag on the moon, very typical of America.
但当你真正思考时,这有什么意义呢?
But when you really think about it, what's the point?
但我觉得,那些人同样喜欢他们的卫星电视和全球定位系统。
But I'm like, those same people love their satellite TV and their GPS.
对吧?
Right?
所以这就是重点。
So that's the point.
我的意思是,太空为地球带来益处才是真正的主题,这也是蓝色起源公司的主题。
I mean, space for the benefit of Earth is really the theme and it's the theme of, you know, Blue Origin.
事实上,太空中进行了大量令人惊叹的研究。
And what happens is there's all this amazing research that's done in space.
你记忆中的床垫,床垫,来自太空。
Your memory from a mattress, mattress, space.
有这么多东西都源自太空,但人们不知道它们来自太空,因此他们不会将这些联系起来
There's all this stuff that comes out of that, but people don't know that it came from space, and so they don't associate
这就是为什么,所以我给你一个平台,向人们——包括我自己——普及过去五十年在太空探索上投入数万亿美元的好处。
That's it with why, so I'm giving you the platform to educate people, including myself, on the benefits of spending trillions of dollars over the fifty years of going to space.
没错。
Yeah.
这是你向世界普及美国纳税人资金用于太空探索好处的开放平台。
This is your open platform to educate the world on the benefits of American tax dollars being spent
对。
Yep.
用于前往太空。
To go to space.
我之所以特别享受参与太空任务,是因为它让我意识到,为了帮助人类对抗疾病和感染,有多少研究是在太空中进行的,而这些研究在地球上是无法实现的。
So one of the things that I really enjoyed about working on space missions was it helped me understand how much research is done in order to help humans fight diseases and infections that wouldn't be possible without space.
所以,当某种东西被发射到太空时,它往往会发生突变,这被称为更具致病性。
And so one thing that happens is if something is launched into space, it tends to mutate, and it's called virulent.
因此,研究人员与制药公司合作,开发新的抗生素和治疗方法——如果你能在太空中杀死它,那么你也能在地球上杀死它。
And so you see researchers working with pharmaceutical companies to introduce new antibiotics and new treatments that if you can kill it in space, you can kill it on Earth.
这直接关系到我们外出的能力。
And so that directly relates to our ability to just go outside.
对吧?
Right?
能够进行互动。
To be able to interact.
我不是在说疫苗,而是在说那些让我们更好地保护人们的基本事物。
And I'm not talking about vaccines, I'm talking about basic things that allow us to be able to better protect people.
除了这项技术之外,当我们看到人工心脏瓣膜时,还有许多微小的技术每天都在造福人们。
In addition to that technology, right, when we look at the artificial heart valve, there are so many things that are small that benefit people day to day.
除此之外,你知道,气候和世界,世界正变得越来越小。
And then beyond that, you know, climate and the world, like the world is becoming ever smaller place.
我们对气候变化的许多认识都来自太空研究,其影响是深远的。
And a lot of what we know about climate change came from studies from space, and the impact on that that is far reaching.
所以当人们问我关于太空的问题时,我只是觉得,这与其说是关于月球和花掉的巨额资金,不如说……
And so when, you know, when people ask me about space, I'm just like it's it's not so much about the moon and all the dollars that are spent.
所花费的金钱实际上是希望最终能减少开支。
The dollars that are spent are actually spent in the hopes of spending less dollars.
对吧?
Right?
如果你第一次建造某样东西,通常成本会更高,但如果你重复制造,成本就会降低。
If you build something the first time, it's typically more expensive, but if you repeat it it becomes cheaper.
这就是为什么你会看到如此高昂的价格标签,但我们的目标是让五十年后的人们不再死于癌症。
That's why you get these large price tags, but the ability to be able to say people in fifty years aren't gonna die from cancer.
当我们谈论太空时,这才是真正我们追求的目标。
That's really what we're after when we look at space.
有很多事情。
There's a lot.
上面正在发生很多事情。
There's a lot going on up there.
尤其是当你想到技术时,你提到了卫星。
Especially when when you think about technology, you talked about satellites.
我们一直在关注星链以及相关的一切。
We we, you know, we've been following the Starlink and all that.
但太空中存在的碎片也是一个问题。
But also the the debris that's up there is an issue.
这是一项工作。
That's a job.
这是一家初创公司。
That's a start up.
所以这个
This so this
是你
is You
刚刚有人想到了一个十亿美元的点子。
just gave somebody a billion dollar idea right there.
嗯,他们已经有一家初创公司在做这件事了。
Well, they they they have start up already that's doing that.
那你愿意详细说说吗?
Well, you wanna elaborate on that?
因为那确实是一个
Because that that's something that
那是个问题。
That's an issue.
这是一个真正的问题。
That's a real issue.
不。
No.
那确实是个问题,但这就是我喜欢它的原因,因为它听起来超级科幻。
That's definitely an issue, but this is why I love it because it sounds super sci fi.
对吧?
Right?
为什么不成立一家太空垃圾公司呢?
Like, why don't you create a space trash company?
请说吧。
Go right ahead.
但太空中有很多碎片,再说一遍,太空很大,但太空领域的工作、初创公司和机会并不稀缺。
But there's a lot of debris in space and I mean, once again space is a large place, but there's no shortage of jobs, startups, read opportunity for people to pursue in space.
你还有别的吗?
Do you else
还要补充什么吗?
is gonna add?
有没有一场前往火星的竞争?
Is there is there like a race to Mars?
那是不是说
Is that is that where
我们正朝着这个方向前进?
we're headed with this?
比如,我正在看哪里
Like, I I'm I'm looking at Where
你到过火星吗?
you got to Mars?
我是说人类。
Well, like humans.
我们还没去过
We haven't been to
火星。
Mars.
机器人。
Robers.
我是说人类。
Well, humans, I'm talking about.
有竞争吗?
Is there a rate?
对吧?
Right?
因为我
Because I'm
人类有没有去过火星?
Humans looking at have have humans been to Mars?
他们没有去过。
They have not.
你可以在公开场合这么说。
That you can say publicly.
停下。
Stop.
来了来了。
Like, here we go.
所以
Like, so
从我们正在观察世界上最富有的人这个角度来看。
from a standpoint of like, we're watching the wealthiest people in the world.
嗯。
Mhmm.
探索太空探索,无论是埃隆还是杰夫·贝索斯,就像我们之前说的。
Explore space exploration, whether it's Elon or Jeff Bezos, like we said before.
这是竞争吗?
Is is that the race?
这就是未来的方向吗?
Is that where this is headed?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我不会肯定地说这就是它的走向。
I wouldn't necessarily say that that was where it it was headed.
我的意思是,当我回顾过去三十年,令人惊叹的是,现在出现了一个私营产业,能够参与过去仅限于政府的领域。
I mean, I think, like, when I look over, I don't know the last thirty years, what's amazing is this idea that you now have a private industry that can contribute to something that used to only be the domain of governments.
我觉得这才是关键所在。
And I feel like that's the takeaway.
嗯。
Mhmm.
当我们抛开贝佐斯、布兰森和马斯林时,为什么不能有黑人版或西班牙裔版呢?
When we throw out Bezos and Branson and Elon, why can't we have the black version or the Hispanic version right?
为什么不能是其他与他们不同的人呢?因为他们的很多钱都来自创业和初创企业,他们选择投身太空是因为那是他们的热情所在。
Like why not somebody else who is not like them because a lot of their money came from entrepreneurship and startups and they decided to go and pursue space because that was the passion.
所以对我来说,这就像是有一个模式,就是这些家伙,我希望它能像贝佐斯、布兰森、鲍那样。
So for me it's sort of like, we have this model, there are these guys, and I want it to be like Bezos Branson, Bow.
所以它是
So it's
这正好相符。
It's right in line.
你对地平论者怎么说?
What do you say to the flat earthers?
你喜欢卫星电视,对吧?
You like satellite TV, right?
就是这样。
That's it.
这就是我的全部回应。
That's my whole that's my whole response.
我就是想说,别在推特上找我麻烦。
I'm like, don't come for me on Twitter.
别在私信里找我麻烦。
Don't come for me in the DMs.
有很多东西是人们每天依赖的,这些都需要轮换使用。
Like, there are a lot of things that people rely on every day that requires there to be a rotation of that thing.
如果你以为你的卫星只是左右来回移动,我可以帮你。
If you think that your satellite just goes left to right and left to right again, I can help you.
这是个不错的回答。
That's a good answer.
澳大利亚的人们还在
Are people in Australia still
我刚才你说的时候就想着
I said that when you said it, I'm like
澳大利亚的人是不是倒着站
Are people in Australia standing We're standing upside
我们一直都是正着站的。
always standing right side up.
我们始终受到重力和旋转的影响。
We're always Gravity, rotation.
地球的自转轴。
The the axis of the earth.
是的。
Yes.
所以,在南半球,如果我们是正着站在地球上,北半球,南半球。
So the Southern hemisphere, if we're standing right side up the world, the Northern hemisphere, the Southern hemisphere.
但他们对自己所在的位置来说也是正着的。
But they're right side up for where they are.
重力让我们能够
The gravity allows us
这是个合理的问题。
That's a legitimate question.
听我说,我看了很多这类阴谋论的情况。
Look, I I I I read a lot of these conspiracy theory situations.
所以
So
你知道关于阴谋论有趣的是什么吗?有时候,阴谋论其实就是举报者的代名词。
So do you know what's funny about conspiracy is, like, sometimes conspiracy is a name for, like, whistleblower.
对吧?
Right?
而且,你真的掌握了内幕。
And, like, you're really getting the drop.
但有时候,它只是些奇怪的新闻。
But then sometimes, it's just weird news.
那外星人呢?
What about aliens?
这是个有趣的问题。
That's an interesting question.
你被允许回答这个问题吗?
Are you allowed to answer that?
好吧,我只从概率的角度来看待这个问题。
Well, what I'll I'll just look at it from a probabilistic standpoint.
对吧?
Right?
因为谁说我们不是外星人呢?
Because who's to say that we're not the aliens?
嗯,我们就是外星人。
Well, we are aliens.
如果还有其他生命形式
If if there's other life form
嗯,没错。
Well, right.
对我们来说,他们才是外星人。
We'll be the aliens to them.
这就是为什么我需要人们参与到STEM领域中来。
So this is why I need people to get involved in the STEM fields.
比如,你也可以在工作中、在上班时间、在你的岗位上回答这样的问题。
Like, you too could be responding to questions like this at work, on the clock, on your job.
所以你觉得他们是外星人吗?
So do you think that they're aliens?
你可能会觉得他们就是。
You would think that they are.
所以我想,当我第一次登录ChatGPT时,我第一个问题就是让我返回历史上所有最可信的UFO目击事件。
So I think that when I first logged into ChatGPT, my very first query was return to me all of the most reputable sightings of UFOs in history.
真的吗?
Really?
去做吧。
Do it.
这是一个很棒的搜索。
It's a great search.
有很多非常棒的内容。
There's a lot of really good stuff.
之所以如此,是因为我坚信自己并不知道自己的无知。
And the reason for that is I'm committed that I don't know what I don't know.
从数学角度来看,如果你曾经在非洲看过日落,我知道你们都看过,你们会看到天上有多少颗星星。
And from a math perspective, if you've ever seen the sun sunset in Africa, which I know you guys have, and you see how many stars out there
嗯。
Mhmm.
很难相信宇宙中没有其他东西。
It's hard to believe that there isn't something else.
那么,那其他东西到底是什么?
Now, what is that else?
那个‘其他东西’是另一个星球上的狗吗?
Is that else a dog on another planet?
它是一种植物吗?
Is it a plant?
我不知道。
I don't know.
它不是一个生物吗?
Don't it an organism?
谁知道呢?
Who knows?
对吧?
Right?
我
I
我的意思是,但我觉得我们应该激励人们去找出答案。
mean, but I think that we should inspire people to figure it out.
我是那种主张我们一起去弄清楚的人。
Like, I belong in the camp of let's figure it out.
所以,有很大可能性在地球之外存在其他生命形式?
So there's a high probability that there's other life forms outside of birth?
有一个德雷克方程,德雷克方程指出这个概率是1,因此很可能成立。
There's a Drake equation, and the Drake equation says that that probability is one, therefore it is most likely possible.
德雷克方程?
The Drake equation?
德雷克方程。
The Drake equation.
就像说说唱歌手德雷克?
Like the rapper Drake?
他可以为此领功。
He can take credit for that.
但这个德雷克不是那个德雷克。
But it's it's not not that Drake.
哦,这就像一个
Oh, it's like an
不是的。
actual no.
不是。
No.
不是。
No.
我实际上是在念‘Yeah’这个词。
It's literally I'm pronouncing Yeah.
不是。
No.
这只是他的名字。
It's just his name.
那位科学家。
The scientist.
这位科学家。
The scientist.
是的。
Yes.
德雷克。
Drake.
是的。
Yes.
一名来自危地马拉的非法移民,被指控在马萨诸塞州强奸儿童。
An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts.
一名来自萨尔瓦多的MS-13帮派成员,被指控谋杀了一名德克萨斯州男子。
An MS-thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man.
一名被指控在密歇根州拍摄并贩卖儿童色情制品的委内瑞拉人。
A Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan.
这些只是由于唐纳德·J·特朗普总统而被捕的一些恶劣的移民罪犯。
These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
特朗普的领导。
Trump's leadership.
我是克里斯蒂·诺姆,美国国土安全部部长。
I'm Kristi Noem, The United States Secretary of Homeland Security.
在特朗普总统领导下,非法越境企图已降至有记录以来的最低水平,已有超过10万名非法移民被逮捕。
Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over 100,000 illegal aliens have been arrested.
如果你非法滞留,下一个就是你。
If you are here illegally, you're next.
你将每天被罚款近1000美元,监禁并驱逐出境。
You will be fined nearly $1,000 a day, imprisoned, and deported.
你将永远无法再回来。
You will never return.
但如果你使用我们的CBP Home应用程序登记并立即离开,或许可以合法重返。
But if you register using our CBP Home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
做正确的事。
Do what's right.
立即离开。
Leave now.
在特朗普总统领导下,美国的法律、边境和家庭将得到保护。
Under President Trump, America's laws, border, border, and families will be protected.
由美国国土安全部赞助。
Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
我是马库斯·格兰特。
I'm Marcus Grant.
我是迈克尔·F。
And I'm Michael F.
弗洛里奥,我们共同主持NFL幻想橄榄球播客。
Florio, and together, we host the NFL fantasy Football Podcast.
这个赛季准备好主宰你的幻想联盟了吗?
Ready to dominate your fantasy league this season?
那么你需要收听NFL幻想橄榄球播客,这是你获取球员资讯、选秀建议和制胜策略的终极来源。
Then you need the NFL Fantasy Football Podcast, your ultimate source for player news, draft tips, and winning strategies.
无论你是新手经理
Whether you're a rookie manager
还是经验丰富的老手,我们都能提供帮助你击败对手的洞察。
or a fantasy vet, we've got the insight to help you crush your opponents.
在 iHeartRadio 应用、Apple 播客或你收听播客的任何平台收听 NFL 幻想橄榄球播客。
Listen to the NFL fantasy football podcast on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
我是亨特,黑人影响播客网络《寻找答案》的主持人。
I'm Hunter, host of Hunting for Answers on the Black Effect Podcast Network.
每天工作日,我都会分享关于美国失踪和被谋杀的黑人女性和女孩的简短故事。
Join me every weekday as I share bite sized stories of missing and murdered black women and girls in America.
比如艾丽卡·亨特,一位年轻母亲在7月4日家庭聚会后神秘失踪。
Stories like Erica Hunt, A young mother vanished without a trace after a family gathering on July 4.
没有告别,没有线索,就这样消失了。
No goodbyes, no clues, just gone.
每天工作日,请在黑人影响播客网络、iHeartRadio 应用、Apple 播客或你收听播客的任何平台收听《寻找答案》。
Listen to Hunting for Answers every weekday on the Black Effect Podcast Network, iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
父亲传给儿子的循环模式是什么,而儿子又该如何疗愈?
What are the cycles fathers passed down that sons are left to heal?
如果做男人不是关于强撑一切,而是学会放手呢?
What if being a man wasn't about holding it all together, but learning how to let go?
这是一个男性坦诚面对、找到疗愈与转变力量的空间。
This is a space where men speak truth and find the power to heal and transform.
我是迈克·德拉罗查。
I'm Mike Della Rocha.
欢迎来到神圣课程。
Welcome to sacred lessons.
在 iHeartRadio 应用、Apple 播客或你收听播客的任何平台收听《神圣课程》。
Listen to sacred lessons on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
这是 iHeart 播客《保证人性化》。
This is an iHeart podcast, Guaranteed Human.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。