本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
大家好,我可爱的学员们,欢迎来到《轻松英语故事》。
Hello, my lovely learners, and welcome to Easy Stories in English.
今天的这一集有点像重播。
Today's episode is sort of a rerun.
我基本上要为大家呈现一个几年前发布在Patreon上的故事。
I'm basically going to present you a story from several years ago that I put on the Patreon.
如果你们不知道的话,我曾经运营过一个名为《轻松英语故事》的Patreon频道。
If you don't know, I used to run a Patreon for easy stories in English.
那是一个你可以为会员创建内容的网站。
That's basically a website where you can create member content.
你可以为那些在经济上支持你的人提供独家内容。
You can create exclusive content for people who support you financially.
我已经停止了Patreon服务,但在我运营期间,每个月都会为Patreon会员制作一集附加内容,这个故事最初就是其中一集。
I stopped doing the Patreon, but when I did it, I did a bonus episode once a month only for Patreon members, and this story was originally one of those episodes.
它叫《猴子的心》,是一个可爱的小故事,希望你们会喜欢。
It's called the Monkey's Heart, and it's a cute little story, so hopefully you'll enjoy it.
我今天使用这一集是因为我太忙了。
I'm using this episode today because I'm so busy.
我太累了。
I'm so tired.
你知道,我正准备去中国。
You know, I'm getting ready to go to China.
我明天真的要去签证办公室提交文件,希望这是最后一份了。
I'm actually going into the visa office tomorrow to hand in, I think, hopefully, the last document.
我两周前刚开始一份新工作,进展不错,但确实有压力。
I just started a new job two weeks ago, which is going well, but it's, you know, stressful.
我刚在剑桥参加了一场五月舞会,那是夏季各学院举办的盛大派对。
I've just been in Cambridge for a May Ball, which are these really big parties that happen at the different colleges in the summer.
我录制这段时正在探望父母。
I'm visiting my parents as I record this.
顺便说一下,这就是为什么这段录音是用手机录的。
That's why it's recorded on my phone, by the way.
抱歉啊。
Sorry about that.
我本打算把麦克风带到父母家的,结果完全忘了。
I meant to bring my microphone to my parents' house, and I completely forgot.
这就是我有多忙、多累、多焦头烂额的原因。
That's how busy and tired and frazzled I've been.
下周我要去爱丁堡参加表亲的婚礼,然后第二天我就要参加日语考试。
And next week, I'm going to my cousin's wedding in Edinburgh, and then I have my Japanese exam the day afterwards.
考试结束后,我将在工作学校待一周,不仅要早上上课,下午还要负责社交活动的组织。
And then after the exam, I have a week at the school where I work, not only of teaching in the mornings, but also running the social program activities in the afternoons.
再过三周,我要搬出现在的住处,和朋友一起住,直到去中国前的最后两周。
And then three weeks after that, I'm moving out of my current accommodation and moving in with a friend for the last two weeks before I moved to China.
所以我真的特别忙,没时间录一集完整的英文简易故事。
So I'm just really busy, and I didn't have time to record a full episode of easy stories in English.
希望你们喜欢这期节目。
So hopefully you enjoy this episode.
我也会提供文字稿,希望你们都过得愉快。
I will put up a transcript as well, and I hope you're all having a lovely time.
英国这里天气非常非常热。
It's very, very hot here in The UK.
明天伦敦的气温预计将达到33度,那将会非常酷热,简直像地狱一样。
It's set to be 33 degrees tomorrow in London, which is going to be quite infernal, quite hellish.
事实上,我今晚打算去练高温瑜伽。
In fact, I'm set to do hot yoga in the evening.
高温瑜伽通常要求温度达到47度,而我们平时的瑜伽馆根本达不到那么高的温度,但也许今天就是例外。
You're supposed to do hot yoga at 47 degrees, and normally our yoga studio can't get that hot, but maybe today will be the day.
如果你没听到我的消息,那我可能已经融化成一滩水了。
If you don't hear from me, I might have melted into a puddle.
总之,谢谢你的收听,我们很快再见。
Anyway, thank you for listening, and I'll see you soon.
欢迎收听《轻松英语故事》,这个播客将帮助你的英语从一般提升到良好,从良好提升到优秀。
Welcome to Easy Stories in English, the podcast that will take your English from okay to good and from good to great.
我是阿里尔·古德贝迪,这档节目的主持人。
I am Ariel Goodbody, your host for this show.
这是一个为中级学习者准备的独家会员故事。
This is an exclusive Patreon story for intermediate learners.
这个故事的名字叫《猴子的心》。
The name of the story is The Monkey's Heart.
你可以在 patreon.com/easystories in english 上找到各集的文本。
You can find a transcript of the episodes at patreon.com/easystories in english.
好的。
Okay.
我来解释一下今天故事里的几个词。
I'll just explain some words that are in today's story.
无花果,拼写是 f-i-g,是一种柔软、干燥的水果。
A fig, f I g, is a soft, dry fruit.
它外皮是紫色的,里面是红色的,里面有很多小种子。
It is purple on the outside and red on the inside and has many small seeds.
现在你几乎可以在任何地方种植无花果,而且它们味道非常好。
You can grow figs pretty much everywhere now, and they taste very good.
有一种特定的昆虫,叫做黄蜂,生活在无花果内部。
There is a certain type of insect, a wasp, that lives inside figs.
无花果通常单独食用,或用于制作甜点。
Figs are often eaten on their own or used in cooking desserts.
如果你身手敏捷,n I m b l e,意味着你非常灵活,善于移动。
If you are nimble, n I m b l e, it means you are very quick and good at moving.
杂技演员、舞者和体操运动员都是敏捷的。
Acrobats, dancers, and gymnasts are all nimble.
至少如果他们很优秀,那他们就是敏捷的。
At least if they are good, then they are nimble.
投掷,t o s s,意思是扔,但你不是用力扔,而是轻轻一抛。
Toss, t o s s, means to throw, but you are not throwing it hard, just lightly.
所以当你在运动时,你扔球是因为你关心球的落点。
So when you are playing sports, you throw a ball because you care about where it is going.
但如果你回到家,可能会懒洋洋地把钥匙扔到桌子上。
But if you get home, you might lazily toss your keys onto the table.
X 和 y 不搭指的是两样东西从不相容。
X and y don't mix means that two things never go together.
例如,我可以说 Ariel 和 Bia 不搭,意思是我不太能接受 Bia。
For example, I could say Ariel and Bia don't mix, meaning that I don't react well to Bia.
另一个例子是猫和黄瓜不搭,因为网上有很多视频显示猫被黄瓜吓到。
Another example is cats and cucumbers don't mix because there are lots of videos online of cats being scared by cucumbers.
这很奇怪。
It's weird.
我不知道为什么。
I don't know why.
Halfway,h a l f w a y,指的是两样东西之间的 halfway。
Halfway, h a l f w a y, means half of the way between two things.
比如说,我要从巴斯坐火车去伦敦,大约115英里。
So let's say I'm getting the train from Bath to London, which is about a 115 miles.
当我骑了57.5英里时,我就到达了去伦敦的中途。
When I have ridden 57.5 miles, I will be halfway to London.
如果你举止优雅(g r a c e f u l),你就显得端庄。
If you are graceful, g r a c e f u l, you are elegant.
你很有风度。
You have grace.
你移动时流畅而谨慎。
You move smoothly and carefully.
芭蕾舞者都很优雅。
Ballet dancers are graceful.
天鹅很优雅,但我并不优雅。
Swans are graceful, but I am not graceful.
我总是摔倒并弄掉东西。
I always fall over and drop things.
如果你对某事漠不关心(I n d I f f e r e n t),那就意味着你对此无所谓。
If you are indifferent, I n d I f f e r e n t, towards something, you do not care about it either way.
例如,有些人对可口可乐和健怡可乐有非常强烈的感觉。
For example, some people feel very strongly about Coke and Diet Coke.
他们强烈偏好其中一种。
They strongly prefer one over the other.
我无动于衷。
I'm indifferent.
我没有强烈的意见。
I have no strong opinion.
我差不多同样喜欢两者。
I like both equally, more or less.
但零度可乐才是最好的。
But Coke Zero, that's the best.
磨难,o r d e a l,指一段漫长而痛苦的经历。
An ordeal, o r d e a l, is a very long and unpleasant experience.
例如,申请一本新护照可能是一场漫长的磨难。
For example, getting a new passport can be a long ordeal.
你得填很多表格,还要排长队。
You have to fill out lots of paperwork and stand in long queues.
当你小睡一会儿(nap)时,你会短暂地睡一觉。
When you have a nap, n a p, you go to sleep for a short time.
小睡通常持续十分钟到一小时。
Naps are usually ten minutes to an hour in length.
在一些国家,比如西班牙,饭后小睡是传统习惯。
In some countries like Spain, it is traditional to have a nap after lunch.
我个人很少小睡,尽管我曾经有一段时间每天都小睡。
Personally, I rarely have naps, although I did go through a period of napping every day.
如果你的朋友说‘我待会儿要去见琳达’,而你很久没见到琳达了,想请朋友代你问好,你可以说‘替我向她问好’。
If your friend says, I'm going to see Linda later, and you haven't seen Linda in a long time and want your friend to say hello to her from you, you can say, send her my wishes.
这基本上意味着,如果你的朋友够朋友,他会对琳达说‘阿瑞尔向你问好’或‘阿瑞尔让你代问好’。
Basically, it means that your friend, if they're a good friend, will say to Linda, Ariel sends her wishes, or Ariel says hello.
这是一种向他人转达问候的友好方式。
It's just a nice way of passing on a hello to someone.
所以,如果你们中有谁想向我的龙阿莱霍送祝福,请告诉我。
So if any of you want to send your wishes to my dragon Alejandro, do let me know.
好的。
Okay.
所以,请认真听,好好享受。
So listen and enjoy.
猴子的心。
The Monkey's Heart.
很久很久以前,在遥远的地方,有一个村庄坐落在海边。
Once upon a time, long ago and far away, there was a village that stood by the sea.
当然,人们精心建造了房屋,以避免受到高潮的影响。
Of course, the people had carefully built their houses so that they were not affected by the high tide.
但在小镇边缘,长着一棵巨大的无花果树,树枝伸展覆盖了房屋和大海。
But on the edge of the town, there grew a great fig tree that hung over both the houses and the sea.
树下的水中,鲨鱼喜欢游上来嬉戏,而人类为了安全则远远避开。
In the water below the tree, sharks liked to come up and splash about, and the humans kept well away for safety.
但并非所有人都如此谨慎,每天早上,都能看到一只小灰猴在树枝间荡来荡去,摘无花果边走边吃。
But not all were so careful, and every morning, a small grey monkey could be found swinging from branch to branch, picking figs and snacking on them as he went.
它身手敏捷、聪明机灵,从没掉进水里。
He was nimble and clever, and never fell into the water.
吃完早餐后,这个小家伙从树上爬下来,找了个阴凉的地方休息,有一天,它注意到水里有一条鲨鱼在盯着它。
Once he had finished his breakfast, the little creature climbed down the tree and found a nice spot in the shade to relax, and one day he noticed a shark watching him from the water.
朋友,需要我帮你吗?
Can I help you, friend?
猴子礼貌地问道。
The monkey asked politely.
哦,猴子,如果你能从树上扔些果实给我,我会非常感激。
Oh, monkey, I would be ever so grateful if you could toss me down some of those things in the tree.
我从未尝过这东西,五十年来只吃咸鱼,早就吃腻了。
I have never tasted them, and for fifty years I have only eaten salty fish, which I am oh so tired of.
好吧,猴子说。
Very well, said the monkey.
我也无法想象吃这么长时间的咸味食物。
I can't imagine eating salty food for that long either.
做个好鲨鱼,张开嘴在那里等着,我会给你扔些多汁的无花果下来。
Just be a good shark and wait there with your mouth open, and I'll throw you down some nice juicy figs.
于是他从头顶上拉下一根树枝,摘了一些无花果,但当他试图把它们扔进鲨鱼嘴里时,发现这并不像他想的那么容易。
So he pulled down a branch from above his head and picked off some figs, But when he tried to throw them into the shark's mouth, he found it was not as easy as he thought.
有些掉进了水里,有些落在地上,还有几个甚至弹开了鲨鱼的牙齿。
Some landed in the water, some on the ground, and a few even bounced off the shark's teeth.
但最终,他击中了目标,鲨鱼贪婪地咀嚼着这些水果。
But eventually, he hit the target, and the shark greedily chewed on the fruit.
美味,海洋生物说道。
Delicious, said the sea creature.
再来一个。
Another one.
再来一个。
Another one.
于是猴子在树上爬来爬去,摘下无花果扔进鲨鱼的嘴里。
So the monkey climbed all over the tree, picking figs and throwing them into the shark's mouth.
他们就这样度过了大半天,但猴子的耐心比鲨鱼的饥饿更快耗尽了。
They passed most of the day this way, but the monkey's patience ran out much faster than the shark's hunger.
天快黑了,猴子说,我得回家去看我的孩子们。
It is getting late, said the monkey, so I must go home to my children.
实际上,他根本没有孩子,只是想摆脱这个长着四排尖牙的生物。
In reality, he had no children, but he wanted to get away from this creature with his four rows of sharp teeth.
如果你明天这个时候再来,我会再扔些无花果给你。
If you come at the same time tomorrow, I'll toss you some more figs.
哦,谢谢你。
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你,鲨鱼喊道,同时展示出它那吓人的牙齿。
Thank you, cried the shark, showing off his frightening teeth.
你让我如此开心,我非常期待明天与你的再次见面。
You have made me so happy, and I look forward to our meeting tomorrow with great enthusiasm.
几周以来,猴子和鲨鱼一直这样继续着,分享无花果早餐并聊天。
For several weeks, the monkey and the shark continued on in this way, sharing their breakfast of figs and chatting.
考虑到鲨鱼巨大的饥饿感,那棵树还能剩下一些果实真是令人惊讶。
And given the shark's enormous hunger, it was amazing that the tree had any fruit left for them.
他们成了好朋友,猴子发现自己很难讨厌这条鲨鱼,尽管他确保在谈论自己时掺杂了一些谎言。
They became good friends, and the monkey found himself unable to dislike the shark, although he made sure to mix in some lies with the information about himself.
毕竟,海洋生物和陆地生物很少能成为好朋友。
After all, sea creatures and land creatures rarely made good friends.
猴子非常喜欢这种安排的一点,就是听鲨鱼讲述它在海底的生活。
One thing that the monkey greatly enjoyed about this arrangement was hearing the shark talk about his life under the sea.
它描述了奇异的植物、美丽的鱼类和绚丽的色彩,猴子心中充满了亲自去探访这个世界的渴望。
He described the strange plants, beautiful fish, and brilliant colors, and the monkey was filled with a desire to visit this world himself.
鲨鱼意识到这一点后,讲了更多关于深蓝海洋奇观的故事,猴子对去那里探险的念头也越来越兴奋。
The shark, realizing this, told even greater stories of the wonders of the deep blue, and the monkey grew more and more excited by the idea of going there.
但这是不可能的,因为猴子和水是无法相容的。
But it was not to be, as monkeys and water did not mix.
然而,有一天,在吃完早餐后,鲨鱼说:‘亲爱的朋友,我认真思考了很久,想好好感谢你这些日子以来的善意。’
However, one day after finishing their breakfast, the shark said, my dear friend, I have thought long and hard about how best to thank you for your kindness these past weeks.
我这里没有什么能回报你的无花果,但也许你愿意去我家看看,挑一件你喜欢的东西?'
I have nothing here to offer you in return for the figs, but perhaps you would like to come and visit my home and choose something you like.
我很想去,猴子说。
I would love to, said the monkey.
但我怎么才能到那里呢?
But how could I get there?
一想到游泳我就恶心。
The thought of swimming makes me sick.
猴子和水是不相容的。
Monkeys and water don't mix.
哦,这完全不是问题,鲨鱼回答道。
Oh, that is no problem at all, replied the shark.
跳到我背上来,我会确保一滴水都沾不到你。
Jump on my back, and I will make sure that not a single drop of water touches you.
所以第二天早餐后,鲨鱼游到岸边,猴子跳上它的背,双脚安全地远离水面。
So the next day after breakfast, the shark came up to the shore, and the monkey jumped on his back, his feet safely away from the water.
他们开始驶入海洋,一旦猴子克服了最初的恐惧,他确实对这一切感到惊叹,并开始问各种问题。
They began to ride into the ocean, and once the monkey had gotten over his initial fear, he did indeed feel a sense of wonder at it, and began to ask all kinds of questions.
那条在水中穿梭的鱼是什么?那奇怪的海草和水下漂浮的奇怪物体又是什么?
What fish was that cutting through the water there, and what was that strange seaweed and those strange objects that floated below the surface?
鲨鱼耐心地回答了他的问题,当自己也不确定答案时,就编造一些回答。
The shark patiently answered his questions, making up answers when he was not sure of the response himself.
毕竟,鲨鱼的职责是吃鱼,而不是研究它们。
After all, it was a shark's job to eat fish, not to study them.
当他们游动时,鲨鱼渐渐地一点点沉入水中。
As they swam, the shark began to sink ever so slightly into the water.
但每当它快要碰到猴子的脚趾时,小家伙就会清清嗓子,鲨鱼便又浮了上来。
But whenever it came close to touching the monkey's toes, the little creature cleared his throat, and the shark lifted up again.
经过数小时的游动后,鲨鱼打断了猴子的提问,说:‘我亲爱的朋友,我有个好消息和一个坏消息要告诉你。’
After many hours of this, the shark interrupted the monkey's questioning to say, my dear friend, I have news both good and bad.
首先,我们已经走了一半的路了。
First, we are halfway there already.
那坏消息是什么?
And what is the bad news?
猴子怀疑地说道。
Said the monkey suspiciously.
你听起来这么严肃。
You sound so serious.
哦,这没那么重要。
Oh, it is not so important.
只是在我今天来找你之前,我得知我国家的国王病得很重,而唯一能治好他的东西是一颗猴子的心。
Only that before I left to visit you today, I found out that the king of my country is very ill, and the only thing that can cure him is a monkey's heart.
就在那一刻,猴子的心在胸腔里快速跳动,但他出色地隐藏了自己的恐惧。
And at that very moment, the monkey's heart began to beat quickly in his chest, but he did a brilliant job of hiding his fear.
多么可怜的人啊,多么可怜的国家,竟然还要为国王担忧。
What a poor man, and what a poor country that must worry about its king.
但我必须说,亲爱的朋友,你离开岸边前没告诉我这件事,真是愚蠢极了。
But I must say, dear friend, that it was quite foolish of you not tell me this before we left the shore.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
鲨鱼问道。
Asked the shark.
猴子迅速思考了一下,然后说:你看,我今天没把心带出来。
The monkey paused thinking quickly, and then said, you see, I did not bring my heart with me today.
鲨鱼短暂地停顿了一下,然后说:你没带心?
For a brief second, the shark slowed down and then said, you did not bring your heart?
这肯定是开玩笑吧,我的朋友。
Surely, this is a joke, my friend.
所有生物的心脏都在胸腔里。
All creatures carry their hearts around in their chest.
啊,但我们陆地生物和你们海洋生物很不一样,而我们猴子又是最不一样的。
Ah, but we land creatures are quite different from you sea creatures, and we monkeys are the most different of all.
每天,我们从一根树枝荡到另一根树枝,大喊大叫,翩翩起舞。
Every day, we swing from branch to branch, shouting and dancing.
如果我们把心脏留在胸腔里,你不觉得它会遭受极大的痛苦吗?
And if we kept our hearts in our chest, do you not think they would suffer greatly?
我们不可能都像你一样平滑优雅,我的朋友。
We cannot all be as smooth and graceful as you, my friend.
不。
No.
我们把心脏挂在荡秋千的树上。
We hang up our hearts in the trees on which we swing.
如果你希望我把心脏献给你的国王,相信我,我非常乐意帮助你,但如果没有它,我恐怕做不到。
And if you wish me to give my heart to your king, and believe me, I would like nothing more than to help you, then I am afraid it will not be possible without it.
猴子说得如此平静,以至于鲨鱼完全相信了他,尽管猴子自己的心脏在耳畔如重鼓般猛烈跳动。
The monkey spoke in such a calm way that the shark believed him entirely, even though the monkey's heart beat loudly in his own ears like a heavy drum.
鲨鱼仔细考虑了这个情况,然后说:好吧,既然你的心不在你身边,那我们继续前进似乎也没有意义了。
The shark considered the situation carefully and then said, well, then I suppose there is no point in us going on if your heart is not with you.
我们最好折回去,这样你就能取到它了。
We had better turn back so you can fetch it.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
猴子说道,不想显得太急切。
Said the monkey, not wanting to seem too eager.
路途这么远,但我认为这是我能帮你的唯一办法。
It is such a long way, but I suppose it is the only way I can help.
当然了,鲨鱼说,我会游得加倍快。
Of course, said the shark, I will swim at double speed.
于是他们迅速游向岸边,咸涩的海水溅到猴子脚上,感觉糟糕极了,但他一句怨言也没有。
And so they swam quickly to shore, and the salty sea water splashed onto the monkey's feet and felt horrible, but he did not complain once.
一旦他们安全靠近陆地,猴子就从鲨鱼背上跳下,爬上了树。
As soon as they were within safe distance of land, the monkey jumped off the shark's back and climbed up the tree.
“你在这儿等我,我去吃点小点心,然后去找我的心。”接着他爬到高高的树枝上,鲨鱼看不见的地方,躺下小睡起来。
'Wait for me here, I will just have a little snack and then go and find my heart.' Then he climbed up high in the branches where the shark couldn't see him and lay down to have a nap.
整个经历让他疲惫不堪。
The whole ordeal had tired him greatly.
鲨鱼耐心地在周围游动,但一小时过去了,他变得不耐烦,喊道:‘我的好朋友,你在上面吗?’
The shark swam patiently around, but after an hour had passed, he grew impatient and cried out, my dear friend, are you up there?
猴子打了个哈欠,在树上坐了起来。
The monkey yawned and sat up in the tree.
是的,我在这里。
Yes, I am here.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我正睡得香呢。
I was having such a nice nap.
你找到它了吗?
Have you found it?
如果我们想在日落前到达,现在该走了。
We should leave now if we want to arrive before sunset.
要去哪里?
Leave to where?
哦,你真有幽默感。
Oh, you have such a good sense of humor.
你知道我们要去见我的国王的地方。
You know where we are going to meet my king.
你肯定记得。
Surely you remember.
猴子从树里探出头来笑了。
The monkey stuck his head out of the tree and laughed.
我亲爱的朋友,实际上,我已经受够了大海。
My dear friend, I think I have had quite enough of the sea, actually.
别这么傻,鲨鱼认真地说。
Don't be so silly, said the shark, deadly serious.
你答应过要带我的心来。
You promised you would bring me your heart.
国王在等着。
The king is waiting.
我确信根本没有什么国王。
I am sure there is no such king.
你只是想把心脏据为己有。
You only wish the heart for yourself.
那可会是一顿美味的小点心,不是吗?
It would make quite a nice little snack, wouldn't it?
猴子的心脏,甚至比无花果还美味。
A monkey's heart, even tastier than a fig.
但我恐怕你在这棵树上,或者任何其他地方,都找不到那颗心脏。
But I'm afraid you won't find the heart on this tree or anywhere else.
你看,它正安全地藏在这里。
You see, it's hidden quite safe and sound right here.
说完,猴子拍了拍自己的胸膛。
And with that, the monkey beat his chest.
鲨鱼咆哮起来。
The shark snarled.
你骗了我。
You lied to me.
猴子打了个哈欠,说:‘哦,今天游了这么久,我感觉好累啊。’
The monkey yawned and said, oh, I'm feeling quite tired after all that swimming today.
快到晚饭时间了,我现在有这么多无花果要吃,我们不再分享了。
It's almost time for supper, and I have so many figs to eat now that we won't be sharing.
正如你所说,你最好赶紧走,否则还没回到国王那里,太阳就要下山了。
As you said, you'd better get going, or else it'll be sunset before you get back to the king.
我希望他早日康复。
I do hope he gets better soon.
替我向他问好。
Send him my wishes.
鲨鱼气得一句话也没说,只用尾巴在水里猛烈拍打,然后沉入海底,再也没回来。
The shark was so angry that he did not say another word, only splashed about in the water with his tail before sinking back into the ocean, never to return again.
结束。
The end.
感谢收听本期《简易英语故事》。
Thanks for listening to this episode of easy stories in English.
祝你本周愉快,我们下次再见。
Have a great week, and I'll see you next time.
再见。
Bye bye.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。