本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
嗨。
Hi.
欢迎回到《Eat Your Crust》播客。
Welcome back to Eat Your Crustpodcast.
我是克莉丝特。
I'm Crystal.
我是Jisoo。
And I'm Jisoo.
今天的话题是我最近一直在思考的事情。
Today's topic is something that has kind of been on my mind lately.
这些年来,我们生活中的方方面面都发生了变化,无论是友谊、与家人的关系,还是我们与社交圈中的人相处的方式,也都发生了改变。
Over the years, everything in our life has evolved from our friendships, our relationships with our family, and honestly, how we hang out with the people in our social network has changed as well.
是的。
Mhmm.
今天,我们想坐下来聊聊一些健康有趣的活动。
Today, we wanted to sit down and talk a little bit about wholesome fun.
我认为在我们深入探讨之前,先来定义一下什么是 wholesome fun。
I think before we could really dive into this, let's try to define wholesome fun.
而我认为,在定义它的时候,我们也需要明确什么不是 wholesome fun。
And I think by defining it, we also need to define what non wholesome fun is.
好的。
Okay.
这是个很好的观点。
That's a good point.
因为当我听到 wholesome fun 时,我明白它指的是什么,但我们需要用语言表达出来,以确认我们想法一致。
Because I feel like when I hear wholesome fun, I understand what it is, But we need to put it into words to confirm we're on the same page.
我有一个例子,可以说明什么可能是不 wholesome 的乐趣。
I have an example to kind of illustrate what non wholesome fun might look like.
好的。
Okay.
这让我们回到大学时代,以及刚毕业后的那段日子,那时我觉得很多社交活动都是家庭派对,或者和一群朋友聚在一起,喝点酒,去酒吧。
It takes us back to the era of college and, you know, shortly after college life, where I felt like a lot of social events were like house parties or, you know, getting together with a group of friends to maybe drink a little bit, go out to a bar.
有时候我们会一起去参加音乐会,有时还会提前小酌或之后再聚一聚。
And sometimes it was going to concerts together, which would sometimes involve like a little pregame or little afters.
大概你能明白我的意思吧。
Kinda get the gist of what I'm saying.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yeah.
所以基本上,只要涉及酒精,就不算 wholesome。
So basically, if there's alcohol involved, it's kind of not wholesome.
对。
Yeah.
如果酒精是当晚最重要的两个目标之一,那就不是 wholesome。
If alcohol is of the top two priorities of the night, then it's not wholesome.
你懂的?
You know?
好的。
Okay.
这很公平。
That's fair.
因为我本来想说,可能有些特定时刻会涉及酒精,但大部分时候仍然是健康的。
Because I was gonna say, I think there might be some specific moments where alcohol might be involved, but it's still wholesome for the most part.
也许可以这样想:酒精是晚上的客人,还是晚上的主人?
Maybe it's like, is alcohol one of the guests, or is alcohol the host of the night?
等等。
Wait.
我喜欢这个说法。
I love that.
我有个问题想问。
I have a question about this.
假设今晚有个活动,我们只是待在家里看电影。
Let's say there's an event happening tonight, and we're just staying in watching a movie.
但确实有一些酒精饮品,不过大概有一半的人其实并不怎么喝酒。
But there is some alcohol involved, but maybe half of the group actually doesn't really drink.
所以总的来说,酒精的摄入量可能就是每个人喝一杯葡萄酒。
So overall, the amount of alcohol consumed is maybe, like, everyone just has a glass of wine.
这算不算健康 wholesome 呢?
Does that count as wholesome or non wholesome?
对我来说,这算是健康的。
I think to me that would count as wholesome.
说实话,对我来说,关键的区别可能是:我们是在玩饮酒游戏,还是不是?
Honestly, maybe the distinction for me is, are we playing drinking games or are we not?
好的。
Okay.
因为如果有些人选择参与,有些人不参与,那在我看来,酒精就像是一个客人。
Because if some people choose to partake, some people don't, then to me that's like, it's a guest.
人们可以自由选择做任何事。
People can choose to do whatever.
嗯。
Mhmm.
但如果有一些特定的活动,你必须喝酒,或者喝酒是其中的重要部分,那么那晚可能就很难说喝酒是次要的了。
But if there are specific things we're doing where you kind of have to drink or like drinking is a big part of it, then maybe it's a little bit harder to say that it's on the back burner that night.
对吧?
Right?
所以基本上,如果我们正在看电影,比如,突然有人说:‘每次电影里有人做这个动作就喝一口’,那这就变得不健康了。
So basically, if we were watching a movie, for example, and then suddenly someone's like, alright, drink every time someone does this in the movie, then it becomes not wholesome anymore.
是的。
Yeah.
说实话,没错。
Honestly, yeah.
那这个健康的夜晚就结束了。
Then the wholesome night is over.
好的。
Okay.
那有个问题。
Question then.
我们在播客里聊过好几次这个夜晚,但那个黄昏之夜,是 wholesome 还是非 wholesome 的?
We've talked about this night a couple times on the podcast, but that twilight night, was that wholesome or non wholesome?
天啊。
Oh god.
它有点擦边。
It kinda toes the line.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我们可以说它处于一个灰色地带,可能两者都有。
Let's say it was in the gray area where it could be both.
因为那晚我们喝得不算多,但确实喝了,而且我觉得大多数人差不多都会喝。
Because we didn't drink too heavily that night, but we did drink, and I feel like most people kind of drink.
但那个夜晚的重点是黄昏。
But the point of the night was twilight.
是的。
Yes.
去看电影,享受主题小吃。
To watch the movie and to enjoy the themed snacks.
所以这已经不是最重要的两件事了,你知道吧?
So already that's not a top two priority, you know?
对。
Yeah.
我觉得我们本来想喝酒,但其实没怎么喝。
And I think we tried to drink, but we didn't really drink.
对。
Yeah.
我觉得我们做了玛格丽特之类的,然后就稍微尝了点。
I think we made margs or something and then, like, picked at it a little bit.
好的。
Okay.
好的。
Okay.
我觉得我们想法一致。
I think we're on the same page.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
那你最近参与了哪些健康有趣的活动呢?
Then what are some wholesome fun activities that you've been engaging with recently?
我想我们可以聊聊我们一直一起做的一个活动。
I guess we could talk about one that we've been doing together.
你男朋友、你、我还有我丈夫,我们四个人,另外我们还有一组四人朋友,都是大学同学。
Your boyfriend, yourself, me and my husband, the four of us, plus we also have another foursome with our other friend from college.
我们有时会组队去打高尔夫,我觉得高尔夫挺有意思的,因为不同人看法不同,有人打高尔夫时喝很多酒,也有人一点酒都不喝。
We have some foursomes where we go golfing together, which I think golfing can kind of be a funny one because depending on who you talk to, you can drink a lot at golf or you can drink nothing at golf.
对我们来说,我们从未有过一场高尔夫球赛喝那么多酒的情况。
And I feel like for us, we've never had a golf round where we drink that much.
最近,我们打高尔夫时甚至根本不喝酒。
Recently, we haven't even been drinking at all when we golf.
在我看来,这是一项非常健康的活动。
To me, that's like a very wholesome activity.
我们只是在球场上待上大约五个小时,聊天、锻炼、出一身汗,然后一起去吃晚饭。
We just go out around the course for like five hours and we're just like chatting, working out, getting a good sweat in, and then going to grab dinner afterwards.
这简直是一个完美的健康下午。
And that's, like, a perfect wholesome afternoon.
等等。
Wait.
天哪。
Oh my god.
我们上几次打球花了五个小时吗?
Have our last rounds been five hours?
我觉得通常需要四个半小时到五个小时。
I feel like it's usually around four and a half to five.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yeah.
确实如此。
That's true.
我觉得尤其是星期天。
I think especially on Sundays.
对。
Yeah.
但这是个很好的观点。
But that is a good point.
刚开始打高尔夫的时候,我们确实喝得更多一点。
In the beginning, when we were first playing golf, we did drink a little bit more.
但即使那时,每人最多也就喝一罐大杯啤酒。
But even then, it was at most maybe one of the tall beer cans each.
是的。
Yeah.
现在,我们觉得还是健康一点好。
Now, we're kind of like, okay, let's be healthier.
对。
Yeah.
我们现在呢,我说的不是你,但我们都在猛喝红牛。
Now we're like, I mean, I guess not so much you, but we're like pounding Red Bulls.
努力集中精神。
Try to lock it.
好的。
Okay.
那太疯狂了。
That was crazy.
我完全同意高尔夫非常健康有益,尤其是我们一群人在一起打球的时候。
I totally agree that golf is pretty wholesome, especially when we've been playing together in our groups.
正如你所说,这基本上就是四到五个小时,一边击球一边聊天、八卦。
Just as you described, it's basically four to five hours of catching up, gossiping in between hits.
是的。
Yes.
而且我觉得这真的也很健康,因为我和任何水平的球友打球时,大家总是彼此非常积极正面。
And I think it's also really wholesome, actually, because everyone who I've played golf with, no matter the skill discrepancy, everyone's always very positive to each other.
如果我们打出一记好球或开球很理想,每个人都会说:哇。
If we do a good swing or hit a good ball off the tee, everyone's like, wow.
太棒了。
Amazing.
来吧,继续。
Like, let's go.
打得真好。
That was great.
从来没有人会说:‘你刚才那一杆真是太糟糕了。’
There's never ever anyone who's like, okay, that was such a terrible shot you just did.
你知道的?
You know?
如果有人对我这么说,我可能会放弃打高尔夫了。
I think I would have to end golf if someone said that to me.
是的。
Yeah.
大多数时候,可能只是对自己说。
It's mostly like maybe to yourself.
你会想:‘哎呀。’
You're like, oh, shoot.
那不是我打得最好的一杆。
That wasn't my best shot.
但大家都会非常积极。
But then everyone's very positive.
他们会说,哇,这球打得太棒了。
They're like, oh, that was great.
所以我觉得这增加了那种温馨的氛围。
So I feel like that adds to the wholesome factor.
是的。
Yeah.
而且高尔夫中总是会有一些可爱的小瞬间。
And there's always kind of smaller cute moments that happen in golf.
即使你四人一组,每对也会有自己的球车。
Even if you go as a foursome, each pair has their own cart.
有时候你们会坐错别人的车,因为你们一起从红标发球区开球之类的。
Sometimes you'll ride off with someone else's cart because you guys tee off at the red tees together or something.
在长达五个小时的比赛中,看到这些小互动总是很有趣。
It's just always fun to see those little interactions that happen over the course of five hours.
而且更重要的是,这五个小时的互动并不是被迫的。
And on top of that, it's not forced interaction for five hours.
对吧?
Right?
比如,有时候你和搭档就待在自己的球车里,聊聊天,在击球之间休息一下。
Like, sometimes you and your partner are just in your cart together and you chat a little bit, rest in between shots.
所以总是挺好的。
So it's always nice.
而且我觉得也不需要太高的能量,这
And I feel like it's not crazy high energy too, which
而且我们都身处大自然中。
I And we're all out in nature.
在精心修剪的自然环境中。
In like perfectly manicured nature.
是的。
Yeah.
这正是我喜欢的方式。
Just how I like it.
嗯。
Mhmm.
在加利福尼亚,通常阳光明媚。
And in California, usually the sun is shining.
我们正在补充维生素D。
We're getting our vitamin d.
是的。
Yeah.
这真是个亲近自然的好方式。
It is a great way to touch grass.
对。
Yeah.
说实话,任何能让我走出家门的事情,我都非常珍惜。
And honestly, I think anything that gets me outside of my house, I just appreciate so much.
无论是短暂的普拉提课程,还是徒步旅行,只要是被迫离开家的活动,我都特别享受。
Whether it's like a short session at Pilates or something, hiking, you know, anything where I'm physically forced to leave my house, I just enjoy.
而且我觉得,和别人一起让心率加快的体验也非常特别。
And I think the experience of, like, getting your heart rate up with other people is really special too.
这种感觉在某种程度上非常能拉近彼此的关系。
It's, like, very bonding in a sense.
我还在想我们打高尔夫的那些冒险经历,我们有过很多特别搞笑的时刻,真的非常增进感情。
And I'm also just thinking about our golf adventures, and there's so many just funny experiences that we've had that is truly very bonding.
抛开高尔夫不说,你有没有想到什么温馨有趣的活动?
Well, golfing aside, are there any wholesome fun activities that come to mind for you?
实际上,提到高尔夫,我想起了一件事。
Actually, golfing made me think of one.
这不算什么常规活动,但去年年底,我们一位朋友米歇尔——她之前上过这个播客——举办了一场情侣奥运会。
It's not like a regular activity, but towards the end of last year, one of our friends, Michelle, who has been on this podcast before, she hosted this couples Olympics event.
她邀请了一大群情侣到旧金山北部的公园参加活动。
She invited a whole bunch of couples to come out to the park up in SF.
她和她丈夫策划了一系列不同的活动。
Her and her husband had planned a bunch of different activities.
这真的特别温馨。
It was just super wholesome.
你知道,当时完全没有喝酒。
You know, there was no drinking involved.
所以这是第一个标准。
So that's criteria one.
第二,我们在大自然中活动,而且很多人都是第一次见面,因为来的都是来自他们生活不同圈子的朋友。
Two, we were outside in nature, and a lot of people were meeting each other for the first time too, because it was like a whole bunch of friends from different parts of their lives.
我们确实做了很多体力活动,我记得大概有两三个环节。
And we just did physical actually, there were I think it was two or three sections.
我们进行了各种比赛,那是一种体力活动。
There were races that we did, so that was physical activity.
后来,我们还做了问答环节。
And then later, we did questions.
所以我想那算是脑力活动。
So I guess that was brain activity.
我们最后还安排了一些创意环节。
We had some creative part at the end too.
所以整个活动安排得非常好,是一个充满美好乐趣的充实日子。
So it was it was, like, really well planned out and a very wholesome day with just good fun.
哎呀。
Aw.
你觉得玩了这些游戏之后,你们和刚认识的人变得更亲近了吗?
Do you feel like playing all those games made you get closer to the people that you had just met?
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
当然。
Definitely.
我觉得我们确实和一些伴侣建立了深厚的联系。
I think there were definitely some couples that we bonded with.
我的意思是,我后来没再跟进这件事。
I mean, I guess I didn't follow-up on it.
但你知道,在那一刻,就是觉得,是的。
But, you know, in the moment in the moment, it's like, oh, yeah.
这对情侣是我们的对手。
This couple is our rival.
或者像是,这对情侣就是那种,嘿,哦,派。
Or like, this is the couple that's like, hello, o p.
你知道,每个人都能在比赛中认出某些情侣。
You know, every and then everyone can recognize certain couples within the competition.
我觉得这也很特别,因为当你后来再见到这些人时,比如米歇尔又办了另一个活动,你就能认出,哦,对啊。
I feel like that's so unique too because then when you see these people later, like, say, Michelle hosts another thing, then you'll be able to recognize, like, oh, yeah.
我记得你们是从情侣奥运会来的。
I remember you guys from the couple Olympics.
而且这些记忆都非常鲜明。
And it's like very distinct memories.
对吧?
Right?
不只是像我们曾经一起喝过一杯那样,这种经历可以适用于你通过各种场合认识的很多不同的人。
Not just like, oh, we shared a drink once, which could be applied to a lot of different people that you meet over a lot of different things.
当然了。
Oh, for sure.
这个观点太棒了。
That is such a good point.
是的。
Yeah.
这是一种非常独特的人际交往方式,也能帮助很多人结识新朋友。
It's a very unique way of meeting people and a great way of getting a lot of people to meet new people too.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
老兄,这太搞笑了,因为我觉得这一直是个普遍的担忧,但最近我越来越觉得,唉。
Dude, it's so funny because I feel like I mean, it's been a general concern, but more recently, I'm like, ugh.
我觉得记东西是越来越难了,你知道吧?
I feel like it's getting harder and harder to remember stuff, you know?
除非是非常独特和鲜明的。
Unless it's very like distinct and unique.
我心想,这就是为什么人们年纪越大越会做些疯狂的事吗?
And I'm like, is this why people start to do crazier things as they get older?
因为根本记不住你是在哪个派对上认识谁的,但
Because it's like, it's impossible to remember who you met at what party, but it's
记住这些事情要容易得多。
so much easier to remember these things.
我想,也许我现在也应该多举办一些独特而鲜明的活动。
And I'm like, maybe now I should also host more distinct and unique activities.
天哪,你这么一说,我最近去参加了一个生日派对,在那里认识了一个人,他们说:等等,你看起来好眼熟。
Dude, actually, now that you mentioned that, I recently went to a birthday party and I met someone there and they were like, wait, you look really familiar.
然后他们说:天啊,你是不是参加过兰斯家外面的那个预热派对?
And I was like, And then they were like, oh my god, were you at so and so's outside Lance pregame?
我心想:天啊,我确实参加过。
And I was like, oh my god, I was.
然后他说,哦,我想我们在那儿聊过。
And then he was like, oh, I think we chatted there.
我当时想,天啊。
I was like, oh, fuck.
我并不完全是那时候在场的。
I was not necessarily there completely.
天啊。
Oh my god.
太搞笑了。
That's so funny.
而且真疯狂,我们居然在另一个活动上又碰面了。
Also, that's crazy that we just bumped into each other again at another event.
但我感觉很不好意思。
But I felt really bad.
我并没有完全记起来。
I did not remember completely.
这种事谁都可能遇到。
It happens to the best of us.
天哪。
Oh my god.
我最近有个特别有趣的经历,当时我在一个活动上,刚认识了一个人。
I had a really funny experience recently where I was at this thing and I had just met someone.
她向我自我介绍,我说:嗨,我是Jisoo。
She had introduced herself and I was like, hi, I'm Jisoo.
很高兴认识你。
Nice to meet you.
嗯。
Mhmm.
大约两分钟后,太阳开始出来了。
Like two minutes later, the sun started shining.
于是我戴上墨镜,转过身去
So then I put my sunglasses on and I turned back around
然后她又重新介绍了一遍自己。
and then she reintroduced herself.
天哪。
Oh my god.
我当时就说,
And I was like,
我摘下太阳镜,又和她握了一次手。
I took my sunglasses off and I shook her hand again.
因为我不是那种会说‘其实我们刚见过’的人。
Because I'm not the type to be like, actually we just, you know.
所以我干脆又重新自我介绍了一遍。
So I just like reintroduced myself.
嗯。
Uh-huh.
然后她说:‘真的很抱歉。’
And then she was like, I'm so sorry.
我刚才不是已经向你自我介绍过了吗?
I just introduced myself to you, didn't I?
我当时就想,老兄,没关系的。
And I was like, dude, it's okay.
毕竟认识的人太多了,
Like, there's a lot
但也是。
of people But, yeah.
直到后来我才意识到,是不是
It was only later I realized, is
因为我戴上了墨镜?
it because I put my sunglasses on?
天哪。
Oh my god.
可能不只是因为戴了墨镜,还有太阳照在你脑后,就是这样。
It's probably like not only the sunglasses on but like the sun shining behind your head and just Yeah.
完全被晃瞎了。
Quite blinded.
而且我
And I
就像和别人换座位。
like swap seats with someone.
所以有点混乱。
So it's like confusing.
哦
Oh
我的天。
my god.
不过这太好笑了。
That is so funny though.
希望那个人没觉得太难受。
I hope that person didn't feel too bad.
是的。
Yeah.
我当时想,天哪。
I was like, oh my god.
别担心。
Don't worry.
这里有很多人。
There's like a lot of people here.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得我也会完全这么做。
I feel like I would totally do that too.
对。
Right.
好的。
Okay.
不过我有个后续问题。
I have a follow-up question though.
因为我们已经提到了几个 wholesome 的活动,而且恰好都是户外的。
Because we've named a couple of wholesome activities that both happen to be outside.
但我一直提到一件事,因为生活琐事,还没来得及计划。
But there is this thing that I've been talking about, but I've yet to plan because life.
但我一直想策划一个类似喝醉游戏奥运会那样的公园活动。
But I've been wanting to plan basically drinking games, Olympics kind of Oh, thing in the park.
但这是 wholesome 还是非 wholesome 的呢?
But is that wholesome or non wholesome?
这是个好问题。
That's a good question.
这算是混合型的,你知道的。
It's a mix, you know.
这可以说是非 wholesome 活动中最 wholesome 的了。
It's like as wholesome as you can get for a non wholesome activity.
就像我会这样看待它。
Like, that's how I would view
它。
it.
好的。
Okay.
本质上它仍然是不健康的,但是以一种健康的方式进行的。
It's still at its core non wholesome, but it's like played out in a wholesome way.
是的。
Yeah.
我想计划并不是每个人都喝得烂醉。
And I guess the plan is not that everyone's gonna get super drunk.
只是我们用的液体而已,是的。
It's just like the liquids that we'll use Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
会含有酒精。
Will be alcoholic.
也许从某种意义上说,这很健康,因为我觉得即使用水来举办同样的活动,也会一样有趣。
Maybe in a sense, it's wholesome because I feel like you could host the same thing with water and it would still be just as fun.
好的。
Okay.
实际上,这是对的。
Actually, that is true.
现在只是成年人的娱乐,加一些啤酒或低度酒精。
It's just adult fun now with some, you know, beer or light alcohol.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
你知道这让我想到了什么吗?
You know what this is making me think of?
也许即使涉及酒精,事情也会显得更健康有益。
Maybe things feel more wholesome even if alcohol is involved.
如果你在进行一项长期的活动的话。
If it's a longer term activity that you're doing.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我不知道。
I don't know.
比如,在抖音和Instagram短视频的时代,我们所有人都有极短的注意力跨度。
Like, I guess in the era of TikTok and IG reels, all of us have extremely short attention spans.
嗯。
Mhmm.
有时候在派对上,我觉得和人聊天加上喝酒就像是两大主要活动。
And sometimes when you're at a party, I feel like talking to people plus drinking are like the two main activities.
而且这两件事都是以短暂的间歇形式发生的,你知道吧?
And both things happen in kinda like short bursts, you know?
我并不是总能坐下来和人进行三个小时的对话。
Like I'm not always sitting down and having like a three hour conversation with people.
我通常是到处走动,跟不同的人聊天,偶尔玩个游戏或者喝点东西。
Like I'm like going around talking to different people, occasionally playing a game or like drinking or something.
所以大概每二十分钟,我就会做点新事情,对吧?
So like every say like twenty minutes I'm doing something new, right?
但当我们做高尔夫或者桌游这类活动时,这些通常是需要花很长时间才能完成的。
But when we're doing something like golfing or something like board games, for example, these are things that you kind of do over a long period of time.
我觉得和朋友长时间做一件事,对我来说特别有温暖感,因为现在这几乎成了一种全新的体验。
And I feel like it feels extra wholesome to me because doing something for a long time with a friend is almost like a new experience now.
你知道吗?
You know?
我明白了。
It's like I see.
我们所有人都一起投入这件事,一起在日历上预留出这段时间,这很特别。
We're all committed to this thing together and we're all blocking off this time in our calendar together and that's special.
好的。
Okay.
我明白你的意思。
I see where you're coming from.
不好意思,我刚才突然冒出一个傻念头,是的。
And sorry, I just had a stupid thought come to my head Yeah.
就在你说话的时候。
While you're saying all this.
如果你玩桌游,已经挺温馨的了,嗯。
If you played board games, is already pretty wholesome Uh-huh.
但你是在户外玩的,这会让温馨感翻倍吗?
But you did it outside, does that increase the wholesome factor by two x?
我们在想,怎样才能创造
We're like, how can we create the
最温馨的事情
most wholesome thing
曾经存在过的吗?
that has ever existed?
等等。
Wait.
你有一个桌游架,然后你正在爬山。
You have like a board game stand and you're like hiking up a mountain.
那是不是四倍了?
Does that make it four x?
老兄,这太疯狂了。
Dude, that's crazy.
哦,你必须到达山顶后才能玩。
Oh, you have to play it once you reach the top.
对吧?
Right?
我觉得我们做到了。
I think we did it.
我们创造了最温暖人心的活动。
We created the most wholesome activity possible.
但是,是的,我完全明白你的意思。
But, yes, I totally get what you mean.
尤其是关于花更长的时间在一起,而不是像这样短时间的互动。
Especially about spending the longer period of time rather than, like, these short bursts together.
对。
Right.
但这让我开始思考,比如我们如果有一次女生之夜,你知道的,只是喝着葡萄酒聊上两三个小时。
But then it made me question, like, if we had, like, a girls night, you know, and we're just talking and chatting for, like, two to three hours while drinking some wine.
是的。
Yeah.
这算温暖人心还是不算呢?
Is that wholesome or non wholesome?
如果我们之后去唱卡拉OK,那就不是 wholesome 了。
If we karaoke after, then it's not wholesome.
但如果没有卡拉OK,那就是 wholesome。
But if there's no karaoke, it's wholesome.
好的。
Okay.
你知道吗,我觉得我能理解这一点。
You know, I think I can understand that.
就像这些模糊的规则,奇怪地却很有道理。
It's like all these nebulous rules that like weirdly make sense.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
但事实上,我刚刚一直在想这些事。
But actually, was thinking about all of this.
我觉得在做一件 wholesome 的活动后,我会产生一种特定的感觉。
And I think there's a specific feeling that I come out with from a wholesome activity.
是什么样的感觉?
What kind of feeling?
我其实不太知道该怎么命名它,但可以描述为:从一项活动中离开时带着一种非常积极的感受。
I don't really know how to name it, but to describe it, walking away from an activity with a very positive feeling.
我觉得这是一种积极且满足的感觉。
I think it's like positive and satisfied.
就像,你啊。
Like, you've Oh.
你知道,那种感觉就像是:哦,那真的很好玩。
You know, the feeling is like, oh, that was really fun.
而且我不确定,但内心好像有什么东西被满足了似的。
And I don't know, something within me has been like checked or something.
实际上,我完全明白你的意思。
Actually, I totally get what you mean.
因为我觉得有很多和朋友一起做的活动是和喝酒无关的。
Because I feel like there's a ton of activities that you do with friends that aren't drinking related.
嗯。
Mhmm.
但这些活动并不总是特别有益身心的。
But it's not always specifically wholesome.
有益身心有一种氛围,让人感觉舒适,或许还有点温暖。
Wholesome has a energy about it where it's like cozy and maybe like warm.
你会感受到很多温情。
You feel a lot of affection.
是的,我认为满足感也是其中重要的一部分。
And yeah, I think satisfaction is a big part of it too.
但究竟是什么元素,让你在某些活动中产生这种感觉呢?
But what is the element, you know, that makes this feeling come out in certain activities?
展开剩余字幕(还有 399 条)
老兄,我不知道。
Dude, I don't know.
最近,我们打了一轮高尔夫,其实特别搞笑,因为那是我们今年第一次打球。
Recently, after we played some golf, and it was really funny too because it was most of our first round of the year.
对。
Right.
而且我们偷偷地打得特别烂。
And we low key played terribly.
但对我们所有人来说,这依然特别有趣。
But it was still just really funny to all of us.
尽管成绩很差,我们所有人打完都感到很开心。
And we all came out of it feeling happy despite our poor scores.
然后我们去吃了晚饭,晚饭后走开的时候,我并没有想:天啊,我今天打得这么差。
And then we had dinner, and then walking away from the dinner, I wasn't like, oh my god, I played so poorly today.
我只是觉得:哦,那真是太好玩了。
It was just like, oh, that was so fun.
对。
Right.
真期待再和他们一起去打高尔夫。
Can't wait to golf with them again.
我知道。
I know.
感觉特别棒。
It was like very god.
我在想,这是否是一种在享受乐趣的同时也获得了成就感的感觉。
I wonder if it's like having a sense of achievement along with having fun.
哦。
Oh.
你知道吗?
You know?
就像,我们刚刚就那样做了。
Like, we just did that.
尽管我们打得不好,但大家都来了,一起度过了整个下午。
Despite the fact that we played poorly, we all showed up and spent a whole afternoon together.
即使你打得不好,打完一轮高尔夫也是一种成就。
Even if you play poorly, playing a round of golf is still an achievement.
对吧?
Right?
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
我们打完了整个球场。
We finished the whole course.
所以是的。
So yeah.
你觉得这是成就感和乐趣的结合吗?
Do think it's like the achievement aspect along with having fun?
我觉得你说到点子上了。
I think you're onto something with that.
因为我们还提到过一些其他活动,但还没有深入探讨,比如桌游。
Because some of the other activities we've also mentioned, but haven't like dive deeper into, for example, board games.
嗯。
Mhmm.
你知道,通常这些游戏都有一个赢的目标之类的。
You know, usually, there's a goal to win or whatever.
还有我们提到过的夫妻奥运会,那里面也有一定的成就感成分。
And then, you know, the couple Olympics that we mentioned, there was a bit of an achievement aspect to that as well.
对。
Right.
但最终,赢或做得最好并不是那么重要,
But ultimately, winning or doing the best isn't so weighted that
是的。
Yes.
不至于让人彼此对立。
It's like turning people against each other.
这可不是真正的奥运会。
Like, this isn't the actual Olympics.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yeah.
我想,这部分原因在于它让你和身边的人感觉更亲近。
I guess also part of it is it makes you feel closer to the people that you're hanging out with.
这种感觉超越了成就本身。
Like that trumps the achievement part.
所以,大家都能有所收获,这感觉很好,但真正重要的是我们一路上结识的朋友。
So then it feels good that everyone was able to achieve stuff, but what really mattered was the friends we made along the way.
对。
Yeah.
确实如此。
It really is true.
而且当你和朋友一起做事或共同追求某个目标时,你还能看到他们不同的侧面。
And it's also seeing the different sides of your friends that come out when you are working on something together or like are trying to achieve some sort of goal together.
嗯。
Mhmm.
你能看到人们的竞争一面,也能看到他们希望所有人都玩得开心时的另一面。
You can see people's competitive sides, but also the sides of them that come out when they want everyone else to have fun.
这种氛围本身自带一种独特的能量:我们要保持这种积极的气氛,比如讲些笑话、传递正能量和鼓励的话语。
That in itself carries a specific energy, Okay, we gotta keep this good vibes and like here are the jokes that I'll make, know, the positivity, words of encouragement.
这些都是人们在当下做出的小决定。
And these are small decisions that people make in the moment.
你并不是在有意识地想:‘我现在要让气氛变好。’
You're not actively thinking, I'm gonna make the vibes good right now.
但我想,从整体来看,这些最终都会让你在结束桌游之夜或打完一轮高尔夫后,内心感到无比温暖和满足。
But I think holistically at the end of it, it all contributes to feeling so warm and fuzzy inside, walking away from a board game night, walking away from a round of golf.
没错。
Absolutely.
我觉得当我参加读书会通话时,也有类似的感受。
I think this is something similar that I feel when I have my book club calls as well.
我在这档播客里提过几次,自从大学毕业以来,我就和一小群朋友——包括我自己在内,一共四个人——一直保持着这个读书会。
I've talked about it a couple times on this podcast, but I've been in this book club since the end of college with a small group of friends, me included, four people.
我们会选一本书,各自抽时间阅读,然后大约每一到两个月聚一次,讨论书的内容。
And we'll pick a book, read it on our own time, and then meet, say, like once every one to two months to talk about it.
这本身就像作业,然后我们再聚在一起进行文学讨论。
That in itself is like homework and then you meet together to have a literary discussion.
是的。
Yeah.
但我觉得完成阅读本身就是一种成就,对吧?
But I think the homework is a part of the achievement, Right?
就像是,我们在空闲时间完成了阅读,然后聚在一起聊聊感受。
It's like, we did this on our free time and we're meeting up to chat about it.
天哪。
Oh my god.
这确实是一种成就。
There's definitely an achievement.
即使独自一人,每次读完一本书,我都会觉得:真棒。
Even on your own, every time, like, finish a book, I'm like, nice.
尤其是最近,我觉得随着年龄增长,要抽出时间做这些有目标但又有趣的事情越来越难了。
Especially lately because I feel like as we get older, it's harder and harder to find time to do these more goal oriented but fun Right.
事情。
Things.
我们的注意力也不如以前了。
And our attention spans are not as good as they used to be.
是的。
Yeah.
我读完一句话都没看手机,就觉得自己该给自己鼓掌了。
It's like I read a full sentence without checking my phone and I'm like patting myself on the back.
老兄,读书会也让我觉得特别温暖,我想这是因为它有种教育的延伸感。
Dude, book club too, I feel like it's just so wholesome in my mind, I guess because it's like education tangent.
确实如此。
It's true.
而且你说得真有意思,因为我们的普遍传统——虽然并不是强制性的。
And it's actually so funny that you say that because our general tradition, I mean, it's not heavily enforced or anything.
但通常在我们的读书会通话中,每个人都会喝点饮料。
But usually, for our book club calls, we'll each have like a drink.
我会喝一杯葡萄酒,有人则喝啤酒。
So I'll do like a glass of wine, like people have beers.
然后我们会在开始时碰杯,或者分享当天喝的是什么。
And then we'll like cheers in the beginning or like share what we're drinking that day.
是的。
Yeah.
所以某种程度上,这违背了我们一开始设定的标准。
So I guess in a sense, it defies that criteria we defined at the beginning.
然而,我觉得在自己的空闲时间读完一本书,并带着文学观点或意见来参与讨论的温馨感,足以抵消掉饮酒这一条。
However, I feel like the wholesomeness of having to read the book in your own free time, show up with literary points or like opinions to discuss, cancels out the alcohol criteria.
是的
Yeah.
那个房间里脑力活动太多了,不可能不 wholesome。
Like, there's too much brainpower going on in that room for it to be non wholesome.
对。
Right.
对。
Right.
但说实话,我们越讨论 wholesome 的活动,就越觉得有趣。
But honestly, the more we talk about wholesome activities, it's funny.
我觉得,酒精这个标准相对于这些活动的 wholesome 本质来说,是次要的。
I feel like the alcohol criteria is kinda secondary to the wholesome nature of some of these activities.
嗯。
Mhmm.
你知道吗,我们总在说,哦,有时候我们可能会喝点酒,但此刻依然还是 wholesome 的,对吧。
You know, we keep going like, oh, sometimes we might have a drink here, but it's still wholesome right now.
但就像你所说的,只要酒精是客人而不是主人就行。
But like you said, as long as the alcohol is a guest and not the host.
老兄,太喜欢这句话了。
Dude, love that.
我以后要开始这么说。
I'm gonna start saying that.
我会说,在这个活动中,酒精是客人还是主人?
I'll be like, at this event, is alcohol the guest or the host?
比如,你会得到各种不同的
Like, you would get a wide variety of
答案,这取决于你和谁在一起。
answers on that one depending on who you're with.
是的。
Yeah.
但我完全同意你的观点,酒精可以加入这些健康有益的活动中,而不会破坏其健康性。
But I totally agree with you that alcohol can be added to some of these wholesome activities and remain wholesome.
我觉得,酒精有时候挺有意思的是,只要你把它加进一项活动里,这项活动瞬间就变得成熟了。
I think sometimes the funny thing about alcohol is if you add it to an activity, suddenly the activity is adult.
有这种例子吗?
Is there like a example of that?
如果我们玩桌游,我们中的一些人可能会喝杯葡萄酒。
If we're playing board games, some of us might have a glass of wine.
现在这就成了成年人的桌游了。
Now it's like adult board games.
哦,明白了。
Oh, okay.
没错。
True.
或者像我们高中时经常去打迷你高尔夫。
Or like, we used to go to mini golf in high school.
但现在我们成年后再去,可能会喝瓶啤酒什么的,这就成了成年人的迷你高尔夫了。
And then now when we go as adults, we might have like a beer or something and it's adult mini golf.
是的
Yeah.
没错
Exactly.
你仍然可以拥有健康成人的活动。
You can still have wholesome adult activities.
对
True.
所以我猜桌游是个很有趣的例子,因为最近我个人开始更多地接触桌游。
So I guess board games is an interesting one because I personally have been diving a little bit more into board games lately.
我一直在想,我为什么没早点这么做呢?
Which I'm like, why didn't I do this earlier?
第一,它非常有趣。
One, it is a lot of fun.
第二,即使你们彼此不太熟,它也是非常适合群体的活动。
And two, it's such a good activity for groups of people even if you're not that close.
是的。
Yeah.
它实际上有时是个完美的破冰方式。
It's actually such a perfect icebreaker sometimes.
它还能让你在没有长期交往或深入交谈之前,就建立起内部的小组笑话。
And then it allows you to make kind of like internal group inside jokes without having to have the like long history before the deep conversation before you know someone.
是的。
Yeah.
我认为这是让每个人都能参与进来的绝佳方式。
And I think it's such a good way of getting everyone involved.
因为,你知道,如果你只是刚认识别人,很容易就分成小团体,或者只是两个人聊天。
Because, you know, if you're just meeting people, it's so easy to branch off into smaller groups or just like groups of two as you're chatting with people.
但玩桌游时,所有人都围成一圈,专注于游戏。
But with a board game, everyone's in a circle focused on the game.
对。
Right.
即使我们是组队玩,比如两人一组,每个人仍然参与其中,也都融入了可能出现的那些搞笑时刻。
Even if we're playing in maybe partners or something, then everyone's still involved and everyone's a part of the silly things that might happen.
老实说,我最喜欢玩桌游的一点是,桌游的类型和题材非常丰富。
And honestly, my favorite part about playing board games is there's such a wide variety of genres and types of board games.
所以我觉得,有些轻松的派对游戏非常适合带到不太熟悉的人群中玩。
So then I feel like there's kind of like the lighter party games that you could bring to a gathering of people that you don't know very well.
但还有一种叫‘传承类’游戏,它虽然也是桌游,但你可以玩大约十次,每次都会附赠新的贴纸页,你可以撕下贴纸贴到棋盘上,让游戏版图不断变化。
But there's also these things called legacy games where it's a board game but you can play it say up to like 10 times and it'll have a new set of sticker sheets that you could peel the stickers off of and append your board each time you play it.
就像一个故事线游戏,随着你不断玩下去,剧情也会逐渐发展和深化。
You know, like a storyline game that you kind of grow and develop as you keep playing it.
是的。
Yeah.
当然,还有一些广受欢迎的经典游戏,比如卡坦岛,随时都能拿出来和朋友一起玩。
And there's like, of course, the crowd favorites, Catan or whatever that you can always pull out and play with a group of friends.
所以桌游的世界非常广阔。
So the world is very broad.
嗯嗯。
Mhmm.
你一开始可能只知道两三个桌游。
And you start by knowing maybe like two or three board games.
但随着你深入接触,你会看到桌游其实有这么多不同的类型。
And as you get into it, you see how many different types of board games there really are.
好的。
Okay.
而且我觉得桌游特别有趣,因为玩的时候你真的能深入了解很多人。
Also, I think board games are so funny because you actually do learn a lot about people when you play.
对。
Right.
最近圣诞节的时候,我和一些朋友一起玩了。
Recently, was playing with some of my friends over Christmas.
嗯嗯。
Mhmm.
你能看出来,因为我们玩的游戏很搞笑,而且节奏很快。
And you could just tell because the game we're playing was pretty silly and it can be very fast paced.
就是你推荐的那款游戏,《魔法运动员》。
It was the one that you recommended, Magical Athlete.
在这个活动中,我们基本上是按兄弟姐妹配对的。
And we like paired off basically by siblings at this event.
这太搞笑了,因为你能明显看出,哦,那两个人真的很搞笑。
And it was just so funny because you can tell like, oh, you know, those two are pretty silly.
他们就是一直在胡闹。
So they're just like fucking around.
但还有另一对兄弟姐妹,却对每件事都特别有策略。
But then, like, there were these other siblings that were just so strategic about everything.
他们放慢了游戏节奏,因为翻出规则书,仔细阅读,然后仔细谋划。
They're, like, slowing down the game because they're, like, pulling out the rule book, reading everything, and strategizing.
等等。
Oh, wait.
实际上,我们不应该这么做,因为你知道,万一发生那种情况呢?
Actually, we shouldn't do this because, you know, what if that happens?
他们在想,比如往前推五
They're thinking, like, five
步。
steps ahead.
他们在模拟各种边界情况。
They're, like, running the edge cases.
在那对兄妹中,我更接近姐姐。
I'm closer to the sister out of that pair of siblings.
所以我早就知道她就是这样的人。
So I already knew she was like this.
然后她的弟弟也跟她一起积极地讨论策略。
Then her younger brother was, like, so active with her about strategizing.
我当时就想,等等。
And I was like, wait.
我以为她弟弟根本不在乎。
I thought her younger brother was, like, just didn't care.
但他却和她一起在制定策略。
But he's, like, strategizing right there with her.
这太
That's
有趣了。
so fun.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,有时候你内心这部分在对话中根本不会表现出来,对吧?
I mean, like, sometimes that part of you wouldn't come out in conversation, right?
比如,你并不是想在对话中说服别人。
Like, you're not trying to win other people in a conversation.
它只会在你玩一些搞笑的派对游戏时才会显露出来。
It only comes out when you play, like, a silly party game or something.
有时候会有一些文字类游戏,比如‘波长’,你会看到人们那些古怪的观点浮现出来,然后你就会想,哇,你有点怪啊。
Or sometimes there's, like, those word based games, like, wavelength where you kind of see people's zany opinions come out and you're like, woah, like, you're a little kooky.
绝对如此。
Absolutely.
我觉得这特别有趣,因为一旦你看到了他们性格的这一面,你就会在各种地方都注意到它。
So I think it's just really funny because once you see this bit of their personality, you start seeing it everywhere.
你会想,哦,当然了,那两个人总是爱读书,因为他们是策略大师。
You're like, oh, of course, you know, those two are always reading because they're the strategy masters.
懂吗?
Know?
对吧。
Right.
对吧。
Right.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
这是一种非常有趣的方式,能让人和一群朋友建立联系。
It's just such a funny way to, like, bond with a group of people.
而且我也喜欢,当你和不同的人群玩时,每次体验都不一样。
And I also like that it's always different when you play with other groups of people too.
你知道吗,你不会总是遇到同样的笑话和同样的氛围。
Know, like you're not always getting the same jokes and like the same vibe.
你把同一个游戏带给不同的群体,它也会在那里变得焕然一新。
You bring the same game to a different group of people and it becomes transformational there as well.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得经典的一个游戏,连在大学时我们经常玩的是《密码》。
I feel like the classic one that even in college we were playing a lot was code names.
对啊。
Oh yeah.
这其实也是一种以文字为基础的游戏,有一组单词,你需要想出一个关键词,把四个词联系起来,然后让团队猜是哪些词。
And that's also sort of like a word based game where there's a set of words and then you have to think of a keyword that batches four words together and you have like the team guess which words it is.
而且你还能从中看到每个人的个性。
And that you can also see personalities come out.
有时候人们会做出最离谱的猜测,你会想,老兄,这也太牵强了吧。
Like sometimes people have the craziest guesses and it's like, dude, that's a reach.
而有时候人们给出的提示完美至极,但你的队友还是猜不出来。
And other times people will have the perfect hint and then your teammate still doesn't get it.
你就能看到他们变得越来越沮丧。
You just see them get like more and more frustrated.
天哪。
Oh my god.
这真是一个经典的游戏。
That that is such an iconic one.
我记得每次轮到我们当中不同的人来当关键词创造者时,我们都会说,好吧。
I remember because every time a different one of us stepped up to be the, like, keyword creator, we'd be like, alright.
所以这个人喜欢做出一些疯狂的联想。
So this person, they like to make crazy reaches.
所以要记住,这个人非常字面化。
So keep that Or in like, you know, this person is very literal.
所以要记住这一点。
So keep that in mind.
但我觉得桌游真的很温馨。
But, yeah, I think board games is super wholesome.
我很高兴最近更多地探索了桌游,把它们加入了我的温馨活动清单。
And I'm glad that I've been exploring them more lately, adding it to my wholesome arsenal.
你就像说,这个周五我想来点温馨的。
You're like, I'm feeling wholesome this Friday.
我该拿出哪个活动呢?
Which activity do I bring out?
我觉得它还能解锁不同类型的聚会方式。
I feel like it unlocks different types of hangouts too.
就像你之前说的,和同样的朋友一起尝试新体验。
Kind of like what you're saying earlier about new experiences with the same friends.
对。
Mhmm.
我记得几周前,我突然想到,好吧,我们现在得一起玩点游戏了。
I remember like a couple weeks ago or something, I was like, okay, now we have to play games together.
因为实际上你、詹姆斯、我还有我男朋友,我们从来没一起玩过非派对类的桌游。
Because actually you, James, me and my boyfriend, we've never done board games together, non party games.
所以现在我觉得,天啊,我们解锁了一种新的聚会方式。
So now I'm like, oh my god, we've like unlocked a new type of hangout.
这让我也想到了一件事。
Actually, makes me think too.
因为最近我们在打高尔夫时,聊到了另一种有益身心的活动,这也涉及游戏,但不一定是桌游。
Because recently at our golf hangout, we were talking about a different type of wholesome activity, which also involves a game, but it's not necessarily a board game.
哦,对。
Oh, right.
我们有两个朋友最近创建了一个Minecraft服务器
Two of our friends have recently created a Minecraft server
嗯。
Mhmm.
我觉得这非常酷。
Which I think is very cool.
你和我丈夫一直在玩这个服务器。
And you and my husband have been playing in it.
所以你觉得,尽管这是在线的,和朋友一起玩Minecraft仍然算是一种健康的活动吗?
So do you think despite the fact that it's online, playing Minecraft with your friends is still considered a wholesome activity?
天啊。
Oh, dude.
这真的太健康了。
It's so wholesome.
这真的太健康了,因为我觉得Minecraft有点特别,你可以自己做自己的事,也可以找到在线的其他人一起玩。
It's so wholesome because I think Minecraft is also a little unique in that you can do your own thing or you can, you know, find people who are online and do stuff together.
有一种像是在打造你的基地的感觉。
There's an element of, like, kinda building your home base.
在《我的世界》里,还有一个庞大的社区,专注于非常美观的建筑和其他类似的东西。
In Minecraft, there's also a huge community of really aesthetic builds and things like that.
当然,也有一些非常实用的建筑。
And then there's also, of course, very utilitarian builds.
这基本上是我第一次真正玩《我的世界》。
This is, like, kind of my first time really playing Minecraft.
所以我一直在做一些基础的东西。
So I've been doing some of the basic stuff.
但如果遇到更复杂的事情,或者我完全不懂的地方,我会问我们的朋友,他们会给我解释。
But then if there's anything more complicated or something that I just don't really know, I'll ask our friends and they'll explain it to me.
然后有时候我会说,哦,这个东西。
And then sometimes I'll be like, oh, this thing.
来,我带你去冒险一下。
Like, let me take you on an adventure.
然后我们会去那里,通过实际操作来学习它。
Then we'll go and I'll learn about it through doing the activity.
我觉得这真是太温馨了。
And I'm like, oh, this is so wholesome.
老兄,这也很有趣,因为就像你说的,服务器里的人在《我的世界》中的经验范围不同,他们玩游戏的方式也各不相同。
Dude, it's also so funny because like you said, people have, I guess, different ranges of experience in Minecraft in that server and I guess different approaches to how they wanna play the game.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我从来没玩过,但詹姆斯带我逛了那个服务器里的《我的世界》世界。
I've never played, but James was showing me around the world of Minecraft in that server.
他说:‘好了,这是我的房子。’
And he was like, okay, this is my house.
那看起来就像一个小小的四乘四的纸板箱一样的木屋。
It's like a little four by four cardboard box looking plank home.
然后他转过拐角,说:‘我想这是沃伦的家。’
And then he turns the corner and he's like, I think this is Warren's house.
那是一座美丽的东亚风格宝塔式住宅,坐落在悬崖之上,周围种了大约四十棵樱花树。
And it's like a beautiful pagoda style traditional Asian home perched atop a cliff with like 40 cherry blossom trees planted around.
我当时想,哦,原来如此。
And I was like, oh, okay.
你感觉这里有点不一样。
You're like, something's different here.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得这挺有意思的。
I'm like, interesting.
天哪。
Oh my god.
对。
Yeah.
然后有些人就是纯粹的玩家。
And then some of the people, they're like gamers.
对吧?
Right?
所以他们做了很多建设,帮助我们进一步提升游戏技能。
So they've done a lot of building to help us with further advancing skills in the game.
嗯嗯。
Uh-huh.
我们的朋友达斯汀和安珀刚带我参观了一下。
Our friend Dustin and Amber were just showing me around.
他们说,是啊。
They're like, oh, yeah.
就是说,这些人建了这个。
Like, you know, these people built this.
所以如果你需要,比如,强化你的装备,就来这里。
So if you need to, like, enchant your stuff, come here.
已经为我们建好了。
Already built it out for us.
我当时说:哦,谢谢你。
And I was like, oh, thank you.
这真是太棒了。
Like, this is great.
这太不可思议了。
That's so wild.
是的。
Yeah.
这个概念真的很有趣。
It's just such a funny concept.
我以前从没玩过《我的世界》,所以游戏里的每个功能对我来说都是新的。
I've never played Minecraft before, so every feature in the game is new.
前几天詹姆斯在玩的时候,我听到有人从他旁边走过,我就说:啊。
And the other day when James was playing, I heard someone walk by him and I was like, ah.
所以自然地,我就想:哦,那是Amber吗?
So then naturally, was like, oh, is that Amber?
嗯嗯。
Uh-huh.
然后詹姆斯说,不是,那是只鸡。
And then James was like, no, it's a chicken.
因为我觉得动物们会发出声音。
Because I guess like the animals make noises.
等等。
Wait.
我要笑死了。
I'm dying.
好吧。
Okay.
我只是觉得特别有趣,你可以到处走动,他说当你靠近某人时,你们在游戏里就能对话。
I just think it's so interesting that you can like walk around and he said when you're close to someone in proximity, then you can talk to them in the game.
但如果你走远了,就听不到彼此了。
But if you walk away, you can't hear each other.
我当时就想,天哪,这简直就是个真实世界,
And I was like, dude, this is literally just a world,
你知道的?
you know?
这跟现实世界一模一样。
It's IRL.
老兄,实际上每个人都有自己的房子。
Dude, actually though, everyone's got their own houses too.
他路过别人家的时候,还往窗户里偷看,我当时就想,天哪。
He walked by someone else's house and he was like peering into the window and I was like, oh my god.
这简直就跟现实生活一样。
It's just like real life.
就像我们散步的时候,詹姆斯总想往别人家里偷看。
Like when we take walks and James tries to look into people's homes.
老兄,而且在《我的世界》里,你直接就能进别人家里。
Dude, also in in Minecraft, you just enter people's homes.
那里没有锁。
There's no locks.
所以有时候我会进去看看他们的家。
So sometimes I go in and I survey their home.
我心想,哇,真棒。
I'm like, oh, wow.
他们做的这个真酷,或者我想知道这些东西是从哪儿弄来的。
This was cool that what they did or like, oh, I wonder where they got this from.
我想这也是一个能明显看出人们个性的例子。
I guess this is also a case where you can see people's personalities come out very strongly too.
对吧?
Right?
从他们如何布置装饰,甚至如何开采资源就能看出来。
In terms of how they approach the decorating and whatnot or even how they approach resource mining.
当然了。
Oh, definitely.
这个游戏里有一个部分,你可以给这些NPC分配工作。
There's this part of this game where you can give these NPCs jobs.
每当他们获得一份工作,就能提供交易选项。
And every time they get a job, they can offer trades, basically.
你可以重新随机生成这些交易。
You can reroll this.
比如,其中一种工作是图书管理员。
So for example, one type of job is a librarian.
你只要在他们旁边放一个书架,他们就会学会图书管理员的工作。
And you put this, like, bookshelf next to them, they'll learn the librarian job.
但你可以通过破坏那个书架块并重新放置来重置他们的交易。
But you can reroll their trades by, like, breaking that bookshelf block and, like, replacing it.
就这样无限重复,不断重置交易。
And just doing that, like, infinitely to keep rerolling.
是的。
Uh-huh.
因为他们的交易有时候很好,有时候很糟。
Because sometimes their trades are, like, good or bad.
有人 setup 了一个初始场景,里面有多个有职业的人。
Someone set up an initial situation where there's multiple job people.
我前几天只是在扩展这个系统。
I was just expanding it the other day.
我当时就想,等等,这还挺有趣的。
And I was like, wait, this is kinda fun.
我只是在不断重置他们的交易。
I'm just like rerolling their trades.
于是我们的朋友说:‘卧槽。’
And so our friends were like, oh, shit.
Crystal 现在正在极致优化呢。
Crystal's she's min maxing right now.
她正在全力以赴呢。
Like, she's she's going for it.
你还记得以前说过,你总是会记一个笔记,记录游戏中需要完成的任务吗?
Remember you said in the past that you always keep, like, a notebook of, like, in game quests that you have to do.
我完全在想象Minecraft的那部分。
I'm just totally imagining Minecraft section.
等等。
Wait.
天哪。
Oh my god.
好吧。
Okay.
关于Minecraft的另一部分,我们之前简单聊过,就是建造和制作东西。
So another part about Minecraft, which we've talked about briefly, is building stuff, crafting stuff.
嗯。
Mhmm.
所以,世界中的基本单位就是一个方块。
So basically, a unit of a thing is a block in the world.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我当时在建一个农场结构之类的,然后在看一个教学视频。
I was building this, like, farm structure or whatever, and I was watching this video on how to do it.
视频里列出了所有你需要的材料。
And they listed out, like, all the things you needed.
但有时候,你需要其他材料来制作最终需要的材料。
But sometimes, you need other materials to create the final material that you need for the build.
一开始,我手写下来并手动计算。
At first, I was writing it down and hand calculating stuff.
但后来我想,等等。
But then I was like, wait.
我们现在有工具了。
We have tools now.
于是我打开谷歌表格,开始制作一个计算表格。
So I literally pulled up Google Sheets and I started making a spreadsheet to calculate.
好的。
Okay.
如果我要做一个标志,意味着每个标志需要三块木板,而我需要做大约300个标志。
If I'm building like a sign, that means I need three planks per sign and I need to build like 300 signs.
那总共需要多少块木板呢?
So how many planks is that?
天哪。
Oh my god.
我当时就想,天啊,老兄。
And I was like, oh, fuck, dude.
我真是个极客。
I'm a nerd.
嘿,这简直就是运营管理啊。
Hey, that's like operational management right there.
这些东西可能会变得相当复杂。
This stuff can get pretty deep.
做那个电子表格还挺有意思的。
It was kinda fun making that spreadsheet.
我猜这会不会很快变成一场Minecraft局域网派对。
I wonder if this is gonna evolve into like a Minecraft LAN party soon.
大家都来吧。
Everyone Yeah.
带上你的
Bring your
那肯定会很有趣。
That would be pretty fun.
想想以前我们经常搞局域网派对,是不是很疯狂?
Isn't it crazy thinking about back in the day when we used to have LAN parties?
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
我觉得这其实挺温馨的。
I think that's wholesome actually.
陆地派对?
A land party?
是的。
Yeah.
因为这就像是大家聚在一起做自己喜欢的事情。
Because it's just like everyone getting together to do something that they like.
尤其是那时候,我们还没喝酒。
And especially back then, we weren't drinking.
我们那时候太小了。
We were like too young.
没错。
It's true.
我的意思是,那时候你还得去别人父母家。
I mean, back then, you would also have to go to someone's parents' house.
对吧?
Right?
所以我记得当时我们一个朋友,她哥哥特别好,比我们大很多。
So I remember one of our friends at the time, her older brother was super nice and he was a lot older than us.
嗯。
Mhmm.
所以他有自己的住处。
So he had his own place.
然后他很好心,邀请我们的朋友去他家参加陆地派对。
And then he was nice enough to invite our friends over to land party at their place.
哦,天哪。
Oh, wow.
于是我们都带着自己的小笔记本电脑,坐在他们的餐桌上玩。
So then we like all brought our little laptops and then we like played there on their dining table.
我当时想,天哪。
And I was like, oh my god.
真期待我长大后能在家里的餐桌旁办派对,你知道的?
Can't wait till I'm an adult and I can host stuff at like my dining table, you know?
老兄,那时候流行的是《枫之谷》。
Dude, back in those days, it was like MapleStory.
我觉得那时候我们玩的是《英雄联盟》。
I think we were playing League at the time
但《枫之谷》确实适合办线下派对。
but MapleStory is a good one to land party.
天哪。
Oh my god.
我也在想《英雄联盟》。
I was thinking about League too.
但我心想,《英雄联盟》算健康吗?
But I was like, is league wholesome?
我觉得当你五个人一起堆叠的时候,它还挺健康的。
I think it's wholesome when you're like five stacking.
我总觉得关于《英雄联盟》我有很多不那么正面的回忆。
I feel like I have a lot of non wholesome memories about league.
但我认为这是因为我不够厉害。
But I think it's because I wasn't very good.
我不确定。
I don't know.
在《英雄联盟》里,人们都特别有竞争心。
People are very competitive in League.
老兄,但如果你是和朋友一起玩,我觉得还是应该挺温馨的。
Dude, but like, if you're playing with your friends, I feel like it should still be wholesome.
不然就是朋友有问题。
Or else they're bad friends.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得当时我身边刚好有一些特别较真的人。
I think I just had some like intense people in my life at the time.
天啊。
Damn.
李在 wholesome 这方面有点可疑。
Lee is a little questionable on the wholesome side.
确实如此。
It's true.
真的非常对。
It's very true.
这其实特别有趣,因为最近我和我爸爸聊了聊。
That's actually so funny because recently, was talking to my dad.
我爸爸以前经常下围棋。
My dad used to play Go a lot.
他经常在公司比赛中获胜,还因为棋艺高超拿到过带品牌标志的奖品。
Like, would win competitions at his company and stuff and get branded prizes winning and being really good at Go.
自然而然地,当在线游戏兴起时,在线围棋也出现了。
Naturally, when online gaming became a thing, like, online Go became a thing as well.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
所以詹姆斯问我爸爸,你以前玩过吗?
So James was asking my dad, oh, like, did you used to play?
blah blah blah。
Blah blah blah.
他就说,是啊,我经常玩。
And he was like, yeah, I would play.
挺有意思的。
And it was fun.
这样就不必去线下围棋聚会了,他以前也常去。
It was like nice that I wouldn't have to go to like IRL Go meetups, which he also used to do.
所以他说很方便,但你知道,网上有些特别毒舌的孩子,总在聊天里说些奇怪的话之类的。
So he was like, was convenient, but, know, there's some really toxic kids out there who like say weird shit and chat and whatnot.
我就说,天哪。
And I was like, oh my god.
我爸爸认识那些有毒的游戏玩家。
Like, my dad knows toxic gamer bros.
这简直太疯狂了。
Like, this is crazy.
是的。
Yeah.
在这些更具竞争性的游戏中,有时会游走在边缘。
With these more competitive games, it toes the line sometimes.
但如果你有一群合适的人,我觉得仍然可以很温馨。
But if you have the right group of people, it can still be wholesome, I think.
比如,我想起英雄联盟的例子,如果你和一群友善的朋友组五人队,而且不是在打排位赛的话。
For example, I'm thinking, like, back to league example, if you have a five stack of wholesome friends and you're not playing, like, competitive Mhmm.
那么事情变得更温馨的可能性就大得多。
Then there's a lot higher chance that it's gonna be wholesome.
我想这也是为什么在大学以及之后,我们玩英雄联盟时,更多是玩休闲模式,而不是排位模式。
I guess that's also why in college and later, whenever we play league, it's really more a ram, which doesn't have that ranked capability.
而且这真的只是为了好玩。
And it's really truly just for fun.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yeah.
现在我just在想象有人在《我的世界》里故意搞得很毒舌。
Now I'm just imagining people trying to be hella toxic on Minecraft.
这怎么可能呢?
How's that even possible?
每个人都是一个方块。
Everyone's a block.
我的意思是,他们可能会进来,比如破坏别人的家之类的东西。
I mean, I guess they could come in and like break people's homes and stuff.
但我感觉这完全破坏了氛围。
But I feel like that's such a vibe killer.
你可以直接把他们从服务器上封禁。
You could just ban them from the server then.
因为,为什么你要这样破坏别人辛辛苦苦的成果呢?
Because it's like, why would you break someone's hard work like this?
是的。
Yeah.
我意识到,Minecraft 其实就是一个社会,你知道吗?
I'm realizing Minecraft is just a society, you know?
就像你不能随便闯进别人的家拿走他们的东西。
Like, you don't just walk into people's homes and take their stuff.
否则,你就会被关进监狱。
Otherwise, you get banished to jail.
没错。
Exactly.
服务器里有一种尊重的氛围。
There's a level of respect in the server.
也许这几乎像一种孩子般的惊奇感。
Maybe it's almost like a level of childlike wonder.
你来这里不是为了掠夺朋友的家和类似的东西,而是想说:哇,你建的这个太酷了。
You're not here to pillage your friends' homes and stuff like You're more here to be like, woah, this is so cool what you've built.
这其实挺可爱的。
That's very cute actually.
老兄,我得说实话。
Dude, I'm not gonna lie.
在我们这次对话之后,我感到有点受鼓舞,因为我最初觉得,哦,也许我只有一两个温馨的爱好。
I'm feeling a little bit inspired after our conversation here because I initially felt like, oh, maybe I have one or two wholesome activities that I like.
但我意识到,这些年来,我们已经积累了不少潜在的温馨活动。
But I'm realizing that over the years, we have amassed quite a bit of potential wholesome activities.
就像你提到的桌游一样,总有机会把你喜欢的东西扩展到不同的群体中。
And like you said about board games, there's always new opportunities to like take something you enjoy and expand it to a different group of people.
所以我对将来会有更多温馨有趣的活动感到非常兴奋。
So I feel very excited about more wholesome fun coming our way in the future.
感谢水晶坐下来和我们聊聊这些年来我们如何与朋友一起寻找乐趣的不同方式。
Thank you, Crystal, for sitting down and talking about the different ways that we've learned to have fun with our friends over the years.
对于我们的所有听众,请告诉我们你们和朋友正在享受哪些 wholesome 的乐趣,无论是桌游推荐,还是最近和朋友一起喜欢的运动活动等等。
And for any of our listeners out there, please let us know what types of wholesome fun you're having with your friends, whether it's a board game recommendation, athletic activity that you like to do with your friends recently, etcetera.
我们有 Instagram 账号 eatyourcrustpod,也有邮箱 eatyourcrustpod@gmail.com。
We have Instagram at eatyourcrustpod, and we also have email eatyourcrustpod@gmail.com.
别忘了在 Apple Podcasts、Spotify 或你收听播客的任何平台关注我们。
And don't forget to follow us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, wherever you listen to your podcast.
我们每两周的星期三早上更新新一期节目。
We upload new episodes every other Wednesday morning.
谢谢收听。
Thanks for listening.
别忘了 eatyourcrust。
And don't forget to eatyourcrust.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。