本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
嗨。
Hi.
欢迎回到《Eat Your Crest》播客。
Welcome back to Eat Your Crest podcast.
我是Jisoo。
I'm Jisoo.
我是Crystal。
And I'm Crystal.
所以今天我们的话题,我觉得挺有趣的。
So our topic today is, I think quite a funny one.
我们想聊聊关于‘有类型’这件事。
We wanted to talk really about having a type.
当人们口头提到‘有类型’这个说法时,通常会联想到恋爱关系。
And I think colloquially when you hear this phrase of having a type, you often think about romantic relationships.
嗯。
Mhmm.
但我认为,在更随意的关系中,比如友谊或工作关系,你也能看出自己所谓的‘类型’有什么模式。
But I do think that in more casual relationships like friendships or even in work relationships, for example, you can kind of see a pattern in what your quote, unquote type could be.
好的。
Okay.
你觉得我有类型吗?
Do you feel like I have a type?
然后我会回答,我觉得你有没有类型。
And then I'll answer if I think you have a type.
好的。
Okay.
我 definitely 认为你有类型。
So I would definitely say that you have a type.
好的。
Okay.
我觉得你总是这么说,然后我就试图否认。
I feel like you always say this, and then I try to deny it.
因为有时候事情会以一种我本无意的方式凑在一起。
Because sometimes things line up in a way that I didn't mean for.
好的。
Okay.
老实说,我能理解这背后并没有什么刻意的意图。
Honestly, I can understand that there's no intentionality behind it.
然而,我觉得吸引力法则反映的是你认为有吸引力的东西。
However, I feel like the laws of attraction show what you find attractive.
我明白了。
I see.
有一些共同的模式。
There are some common themes.
好吧。
Alright.
其中一个共同的模式是什么?
What is one of the common themes?
所以我有三个因素,我觉得天哪。
So I have three factors that I think Oh my god.
或者说是你的类型。
Or, like, your type.
明白吗?
Okay?
第一个是身高。
One is height.
我可以接受这一点。
I'll accept that.
那个人至少得有六英尺一英寸高。
The dude has to be, like, over six one, at least.
身高对我来说其实是个非常重要的因素。
Height is actually a very big factor for me.
第二个是受过良好教育。
Number two, well educated.
好的。
Okay.
非常有教养。
Very well educated.
实际上,我觉得这还挺公平的。
Actually, I think that is kind of fair.
我觉得如果你换种说法,可能就不一样了。
I think if you said it in a different way, maybe it wouldn't be.
但我真的非常在意对方是否聪明,因为我总是问很多问题,能够跟上我的对话、回应得上来对我来说很重要。
But I actually do really care about if I think the person is smart because I feel like I ask a lot of questions, and to be able to, like, uphold a conversation from that is important to me.
有时候我会问一些蠢问题。
Sometimes I ask stupid questions.
比如前几天,我真就问了:在特别冷的天气里,如果把淋浴开到最热,你觉得能在浴室里制造出暖锋吗?
For example, the other day, I literally was like, do you think it's possible to create a warm front in the bathroom by showering hella hot on, like, a hella cold day?
然后你得到了一个认真的回答吗?
And then you got a serious answer back?
是的。
Yeah.
我是真的在试图解决这个问题。
Like, I'm I'm trying to solve this question.
所以是的。
So yeah.
我接受你所描述的这种方式。
I'll accept the way that you've described it.
好的。
Okay.
好的。
Okay.
最后一个,你像一个哥哥。
The last one is you like an older brother.
好的。
Okay.
那个,我之前没意识到。
That one, I didn't realize it.
但当我回过头来看时,我想,哦,大概每个人在某种程度上都当过哥哥。
But when I reflected back, I was like, oh, I guess everyone has been an older brother in some way.
我觉得你这么说挺有意思的,因为另外两个,你可能更清楚这一点。
Which I think is kinda interesting that you say that because the other two, you're probably more aware of it.
你知道的?
You know?
也许那些是你可以主动选择并希望在伴侣身上看到的特质。
Maybe they're, like, active things that you choose and, like, want for in a partner.
但有些东西,我觉得人们会被吸引,却直到事后才意识到。
But there are things that I feel like people are attracted to that you don't realize until afterwards.
你只会注意到这种模式,但并没有主动去寻找。
You only notice the pattern, but you're not actively seeking it out.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Right.
一种类型可以是多维的。
A type can be multidimensional.
好的。
Okay.
也许‘大哥’类型是我理想对象的替代,我的理想是对方应该比我大一点。
Maybe older brother is a substitute for my ideal, which is the guy should be a little older than me.
当我只真正想到两个人的时候,这也很困难。
This is also hard when I'm only really thinking about, like, two people.
哦。
Oh.
我想这是一样的。
I guess that's same
对你来说也是。
for you.
我现在发给你一些前男友的照片好吗?
Should I send you some pictures right now of ex boyfriends?
我所有他们的LinkedIn页面都开着。
I just have all of their tabs open on LinkedIn.
但是
But
我在想你给我展示的这些,而且我想到的不止是两个人。
I'm thinking about what you have presented for me, and I'm thinking about that across more than two people.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
而且,基本上都是对的。
And it's, like, mostly true.
好的。
Okay.
所以看起来你接受我对你的类型的描述。
So it seems like you accept my description of your type.
但你心里有没有什么因素是我可能忽略的?
But is there any factor that you have in your mind that I might have missed?
我想很多方面都和我个人偏好有关,也就是我在寻找约会对象时看重的东西。
I I guess a lot of this has to do with personal preference, what I look for in in people who I would wanna date.
我觉得随着我年龄增长,一些特质可能已经发生了变化。
I think some qualities have maybe changed as I gotten older.
或者也可能是因为,我在身体层面喜欢的一些特质,其实并不太现实。
Or maybe it's also that some of the things that I like in a more physical sense, I guess, I know are not very realistic.
所以我也不会完全照着那些标准去做。
So then I don't necessarily follow that to a t.
你还记得以前吗?我当时说,是的。
Do you remember back in the day, I was like, yeah.
我特别喜欢腿细的男生。
I really like guys with skinny legs.
对。
Yeah.
但我知道,这种情况并不总是会发生的。
But I'm like, I know that's not always gonna be the case.
我想,这是我愿意放弃的东西。
That's something that I'm willing to give up, I guess.
然后,我想另一个不太现实的喜好是,我喜欢男生有卷发,这挺有意思的,因为过去几年里,卷发造型一直很流行。
And then I guess one of the other more unrealistic things, I like curly hair on, guys, which is interesting because also in the past few years, curly perms have been popular thing.
但我一直觉得,我可能得放弃这个偏好,因为大多数亚洲人天生没有卷发。
But that I've always considered as something I probably just have to give up because most Asians don't have naturally curly hair.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
所以,我猜这些是你被吸引的特质,但并不一定反映在你的恋爱模式中。
So I guess those are things that you're attracted to, but not necessarily a pattern in your relationships.
是的。
Yeah.
天啊。
Oh my god.
等等。
Wait.
我想到了一个超搞笑的。
I thought of a hella funny one.
我觉得我说出来的时候你会明白,但这话听起来真的怪怪的。
And I think you'll see it when I say it, but it sounds so wrong to say it.
我觉得我真的很喜欢那种 guy 对我特别着迷,我不知道该怎么说别的,就是完全迷恋我。
I think I really like it when the guy is like, I don't know how else to say this, but obsessed with me.
天啊。
Oh my god.
这肯定是一个明显的模式。
That is totally a pattern for sure.
天哪。
Oh god.
我真的不知道该怎么别的话来表达了。
I literally don't know how else to say it.
我想这就像金毛犬一样的能量。
I guess it's like some golden retriever energy.
也许这才是正确的表达方式。
Maybe that's the right way to say it.
是的。
Yeah.
就像你头号粉丝一样。
Like, your number one fan.
哦,这个说法挺可爱的。
Oh, that's a cute one.
是吗?
Is it?
这让我听起来好自恋。
It makes me sound so vain.
但我感觉这种特质其实是可以后天培养的。
But I feel like that's kinda something you can train in a guy.
哇哦。
Woah.
并不是说世界上一半人生来就痴迷于你,另一半则不会。
It's not necessarily like half the people in this world are born obsessed with you and half aren't.
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
好吧。
Okay.
有道理。
Fair.
有道理。
Fair.
但那你怎么去改变一个人呢?
But then how do you train out of someone?
不。
No.
不过我觉得你可以。
I think you can, though.
我认为在某种程度上,这就像一场游戏。
I think to an extent, it's like a game.
就像在追求阶段给他们留下面包屑。
Like dropping breadcrumbs for them during during the chasing stage.
没错。
Exactly.
但也许你是对的。
But maybe you're right.
也许那种对你着迷的特质,是一些男性更容易被影响的。
Maybe that quality of being obsessed with you is something that some guys are more susceptible to.
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
有些男人天生就容易被这种状态吸引。
Some guys are primed for it.
我的意思是,我听过这么一种理论:你约会的对象以及他们如何对待你、有多爱你,反映了你有多爱自己。
I mean, I did hear this theory that the person that you date and how they treat you and how much they love you is a reflection of how much you love yourself.
哎呀。
Aw.
所以我想,哦,好吧。
So I'm like, oh, okay.
我想我只是和自己相处得很好。
I guess I'm just I have a good relationship with myself.
你也是自己的头号粉丝。
You're also your own number one fan.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得,如果你不能比我待自己更好,那你可没那么容易赢。
I'm like, if you don't treat me better than how I treat myself, tough competition.
老兄,说实话,我特别喜欢这一点。
Dude, honestly, I like that a lot.
这真是值得追求的好事。
That's, like, a good thing to strive for.
是的。
Yeah.
当然了,只要保持健康的平衡,我刚才说的着迷其实是在开玩笑。
And, of course, as long as it's a healthy balance, I jest, you know, about being obsessed.
我觉得更像是金毛犬那种能量。
I think it's more about that golden retriever energy.
对。
Yeah.
当然了。
For sure.
我想大概是说要投入其中。
I guess it's, like, making invested.
如果一个人谈恋爱半心半意,那感觉起来肯定很糟糕。
If someone was like half assed dating, it probably feels bad if it feels half assed.
我觉得表达方式也很重要。
I think it also matters how it's expressed too.
即使他们对你的感情非常强烈,但如果他们表达爱意的方式并不完全符合你对一段关系的期待,那也仅仅是——能量只是一半的战斗。
Even if how they feel towards about you is very strong, if how they channel it into your relationship isn't fully what you want out of a relationship, it's also just like, well, the energy is only half the battle.
对吧?
Right?
没错。
True.
没错。
True.
好吧。
Okay.
我有点害怕,但我们换个角度想想。
I'm a little scared, but let's flip it.
那你怎么形容我的坚强呢?
So how would you describe my tough?
哦。
Oh.
好的。
Okay.
这对我来说很难,因为你们的关系已经持续了这么久。
This was hard for me because your relationship has been going on for so long.
没错。
So Right.
你知道的,这种状况会压倒一切。
You know, that kind of overwhelms everything.
但我们最近确实有一次对话,让我开始思考,也许我有一些想法。
But we did recently have a conversation that prompted me to think, maybe I have a couple of things.
好的。
Okay.
第一,这个人总体上必须很受欢迎。
One, the person has to be well liked in in general.
所以他们可能充满正能量,周围的人通常都是他们的粉丝,我想。
So they probably have good positive energy, and people around them are usually fans of them, I guess.
是的。
Yeah.
第二,这听起来可能有点傻,但也许他们像那种有某些特定兴趣的典型男性。
Two, this might sound silly, but maybe they're, like, a stereotypical guy in in the sense of some interests.
好的。
Okay.
运动,还有游戏之类的东西。
Sports and, like, games and things like that.
是的。
Yeah.
也许更好的说法是,他们拥有活跃的社交生活,所以会参与各种活跃且社交性的活动。
Maybe a better way to put it is they have active social lives, so they do active slash social things.
哦,这么说挺好的。
Oh, that's a good way to put it.
我觉得我希望这个男生能跟其他男生聊得起来,当对方问他相关话题时。
I feel like I want the guy to be able to talk about something when another guy asks him about it.
是的。
Yeah.
你还希望他能自己撑得住场面。
You want them to also be able to hold their own.
对。
Right.
让我想想第三个条件,如果真有的话。
Let me think of a third one, if there even is a third one.
我猜他是亚裔。
I guess they're Asian.
这个很简单。
That's an easy one.
这是我的借口。
It's my cop out.
我觉得
I think
你的前两个,嗯,我想第三个也是,但挺准确的。
your first two ones well, I guess the third one too, but it's pretty accurate.
第一个,尤其是你这么说的时候,我觉得非常准确。
The first one, especially the way you put it, I think is very accurate.
等等。
Wait.
我已经忘了我刚才说的关于
I already forgot what I said for the
第一个。
first one.
你说的是一个很受欢迎的人。
You said someone who's well liked.
哦,对了。
Oh, right.
对。
Right.
是的。
Yes.
我感觉
I feel
我非常被那种能量吸引。
like I'm very drawn to that kind of energy.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我觉得有些人出去和一大群人在一起时,往往会成为社交支柱。
I think certain people tend to be, like, social pillars when you go out with a big group.
对。
Yeah.
不是那种具有支配力的能量类型,而是更像你平时会依赖的人,那些普遍受到好评的人。
Not in, a commanding energy type of thing, but more just, like, your go to people, you know, that are generally looked favorably upon.
我很喜欢这种类型的人。
I'm a big fan of that kind of person.
有趣的是,詹姆斯其实本来就很符合这种特质,但现在他更符合了。
Also, what's funny, though, is that actually James, I feel like he did fit that, but now he fits it even more.
在你们约会之后,他变得更加自信了。
Like, got more confident after you guys
哇。
Wow.
约会了。
Dated.
有意思。
Interesting.
实际上,这引出了一个有趣的观点。
Well, actually, that brings up an interesting point.
嗯。
Mhmm.
你认为拥有某种类型不仅是选择约会对象的先决条件,也会影响关系发展之后的情况吗?
Do you think that having a type is not only the precursor to picking the people you date, but also what happens after?
比如,我们会不自觉地把人塑造成我们理想中的类型吗?
Like, do we mold people a little bit into our types?
你
Do you
你觉得你是基于潜力去约会的吗?
think you date for potential?
这就像招聘工作一样。
It's like hiring for a job.
是的。
Yeah.
可能确实有一部分是这样,但他们必须具备这方面的雏形。
There's probably some of that, but they have to have the beginnings of it.
所以我认为,他们必须具备这方面的潜力。
So I guess it is they have to have the potential for it.
是的。
Yeah.
如果他们逐渐发展出这些特质,那就算成功了,或者说是一件好事。
And so if they grow into it, then that's a success, I guess, or that's, like, a good thing.
但如果他们没有,也没关系,因为他们本来就具备很多对你来说依然很好的特质。
But, I mean, if they don't, it's fine because they already had traits that were still very good for you.
我想这又回到了你希望对方对你着迷的整个想法。
I guess that goes back to the whole, like, you wanting the guy to be, like, obsessed with you.
我觉得你可以慢慢把这种倾向从一个人身上消除。
I think you can sort of train that out of someone.
你可以塑造你们的关系,让它符合那种类型。
And you can shape your relationship to be in that archetype.
你知道的?
You know?
有意思。
Interesting.
我是不是一直无意识地这样塑造事情?
Have I been unknowingly just shaping things that way?
你这是欢迎你进入这段关系中的新角色。
You're like, welcome to your new role in this relationship.
这就是你的位置。
This is your position.
好吧。
Alright.
我们越说‘着迷’,我就越觉得天啊。
The more we say obsessed, the more I'm like, oh, god.
我要重新表述一下,他们必须具备一种
I'm gonna reword this into they have to have a
很多
lot of
对约会我表现出的热情。
enthusiasm towards dating me.
好的。
Okay.
重新定位。
Rebrand.
我认为另一件与你刚才说的相关的,是你自己在一段关系中的状态。
I think another thing that relates to what you've just said is how you yourself are like in a relationship.
这可能也会影响事情的发展,并决定什么对你来说是合适的。
And maybe that also shapes things and also determines what's compatible with you.
是的。
Yeah.
所以,也许某些需求只是你的潜意识在说:我知道这会很好地适应你的运作方式。
So, like, maybe some wants are just your subconscious being like, I know this would work well with how you function.
这没错。
That's true.
我觉得我在一段关系中希望成为的那个样子,是想做对方一个非常强大的伴侣。
I feel like how I like to be in a relationship is I wanna be, like, a very strong partner to someone Mhmm.
无论是在家庭生活内部,还是在社交场合中都是如此。
Both internally in our home lives, but also in social situations.
我喜欢感觉自己是另一半的另一半。
I like to feel like I'm a half to another half.
我觉得这正是喜欢社交支柱的原因,因为如果一个人很受欢迎,那么成为他的坚强后盾就会很容易。
And I feel like that's where the liking social pillars comes in because if someone is very well liked, it's, like, easy to be a strong support to that person.
嗯。
Mhmm.
嗯。
Mhmm.
而且还要有趣。
And also fun.
你们可以互相调侃,或者分享一些梗。
You can do banter or, like, have memes between each other.
也许这就是它发挥作用的地方。
Maybe that's where that comes into play.
是的。
Yeah.
我完全能理解这一点。
I can totally see that.
你自己也很社交,有很多很好很亲密的朋友。
And you yourself are also pretty social, and you have a lot of good and close friends.
所以我觉得你的伴侣必须能跟上你的节奏。
So I feel like your partner would have to be able to keep up.
对啊。
Oh, yeah.
比如认识新人,找到融入的方式,诸如此类的事情。
You know, meeting new people, figuring out a way to fit in, all of that kind of stuff.
我觉得如果我把我伴侣介绍给一群朋友,而我的朋友们对此没有 overwhelmingly 正面的评价,我会非常难过。
I feel like I would be really sad if I introduced my SO to, like, a group of friends, and then my group of friends didn't have overwhelmingly positive things to say.
嗯嗯
Mhmm.
我能理解这对你来说会是毁灭性的。
I could see that devastating you.
很好。
Good.
击垮我吧。
Crush me.
但我觉得这完全公平,因为无论是我们共同的朋友圈,还是你其他的社交圈,花在朋友身上的时间都很多。
But I feel like that's totally fair because in the friend groups that we share and also in your other friend groups, there's a lot of time spent with them.
所以如果你的伴侣无法适应,本质上就失去了大量共处的时间。
So if your partner can't figure it out, I guess, that's like a lot of shared time that is lost, essentially.
当然。
For sure.
我想这最终取决于我重视什么。
I guess it comes down to what I value.
对吧?
Right?
比如,我重视这些大型朋友圈和我拥有的社交网络,我希望我的伴侣能很好地融入其中。
Like, I value these big friend groups, this social network that I have, and I need my partner to enmesh well into those.
我觉得在大型群体中,很容易被分散开。
And I feel like in big groups and stuff, it's easy to get separated.
所以你的伴侣还需要能够独立应对,嗯。
So then your partner also needs to be able to, like, hold their own Mhmm.
嗯。
Mhmm.
而且不需要依赖你,我想。
And not have to, like, lean on you, I guess.
对。
Right.
一切都对上了。
It's all clicking.
一切都讲得通了。
It's all making sense.
实际上,你刚才说的第二点也很对,那就是那个男生得了解那些典型的男性聊天话题,必要时也能融入那种角色。
Actually, the second thing you said too, which was, I guess, the guy has to be aware of, like, the stereotypical guy conversation topics and maybe just fit into that role if he needs to.
对。
Mhmm.
我觉得这挺公平的,因为我也在一定程度上试图扮演典型的女性角色。
I think that's pretty fair because I try to fit into, like, the stereotypical girl role to an extent.
对。
Mhmm.
或者我喜欢能够跟上那个世界。
Or I like just being able to, like, keep up with that world as well.
这并不是为了限制什么。
And it's not meant to be, like, restrictive.
对吧?
Right?
我不是说,我希望我的伴侣只喜欢运动,而不喜欢任何女性化的东西。
It's not like, oh, I want my SO to only be into sports and not be into anything girly.
根本不是那样的。
Like, it's nothing like that.
更准确地说,基础层面的共同话题是必要的,只是为了方便交流。
It's more like the base level needs to be there just for conversation purposes.
所以我觉得这也是一个很有趣的观点。
So I think that's an interesting one too.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我喜欢男生聊运动的时候。
Love when a guy talks about sports.
我可以回应说,是啊。
I could be like, oh, yeah.
加油,运动。
Go sports.
我怀疑我是不是应该修改一下这个。
I wonder if I should amend this.
或者也许只是你的伴侣已经远远超出了这个标准。
Or maybe it's just that your partner has gone above and beyond this.
因为我觉得,除了那些典型的男性基础兴趣之外,他实际上对各种各样的事情都出人意料地了解或感兴趣。
Because I feel like in addition to just the baseline typical guy stuff, he's actually very randomly knowledgeable or into a wide variety of things.
是的。
Yes.
所以他能在很多不同的情境下继续对话。
So he's able to keep up conversation in a lot of different situations.
有些话题可能比其他话题更出人意料一些。
Some are, like, maybe a little more unexpected than others.
喜欢
Love
一个懂冷知识的男人。
a man with a fun fact.
好的。
Okay.
另外,让我惊讶的是,他对体育知识的涉猎范围如此广泛。
Also, what I was surprised by, how wide his knowledge of sports spanned.
就是一些常见的体育项目。
There's, like, the typical sports.
对吧?
Right?
比如篮球和足球。
Like basketball and football.
没错。
Right.
但詹姆斯和我们其他一些男性朋友还知道很多关于一些更小众运动的冷门知识。
But then James and some of our other guy friends also just know a bunch of random shit about other, like, slightly more niche sports.
我心想:这怎么可能?
And I'm like, what the heck?
你们什么时候有时间去了解这么多东西?
When do you guys have time to learn about all this?
这太疯狂了。
It's so crazy.
有一天,我记得我们聊到了乒乓球之类的。
Like, one day, I remember we were talking about, ping pong or something.
嗯。
Uh-huh.
然后詹姆斯就说,哦,是的。
And then James was like, oh, yeah.
那个家伙曾经是乒乓球世界排名第一。
That guy used to be number one in the world at ping pong.
现在这个家伙接替了他。
And then now this guy took over.
我当时就只想说,什么?
And I was just like, what?
所有运动中?
Of all the sports?
我是真的搞不懂。
Like, I'm confused.
他问我,你为什么关注这个?
He's like, why are you following this?
你根本都不打。
You don't even play.
是的。
Yeah.
这也是我想学习的一种品质。
This is also a quality that I wish to learn from.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我也希望能拥有这种广博的知识。
I would love to have this breadth of knowledge as well.
我认为,看到伴侣身上拥有而你自己没有、并希望努力追求的特质,总是件好事。
It's always nice to, I think, see factors in your SO that you don't have that you wanna strive towards.
哦,明白了。
Oh, okay.
那么,还有没有其他你认为自己在寻找伴侣时会看重的特质,因为你自己也想朝那个方向努力?
So then are there any other things you think maybe you look for in a partner because you yourself also want to strive towards that?
哦,明白了。
Oh, okay.
是的。
Yes.
我想其中一个重要的特质是运动能力。
So I would say a big one is athleticism.
哦,明白了。
Oh, okay.
那就是
Which is
很有趣,因为我本人非常不擅长运动,就连我用来保持活跃的那些活动也是如此。
so funny because I'm, like, very unathletic as in even the things that I do to, like, keep active.
对吧?
Right?
嗯。
Mhmm.
我觉得去健身房,或者打高尔夫、普拉提之类的。
I feel like going to the gym or, like, golf, pilates.
这些都不需要很高的运动天赋,这么说你能明白吧。
These are things that don't require a high level of athleticism, if that makes sense.
我不会去打团队球类运动。
I'm not playing, like, team ball sports.
你懂的?
You know?
所以我喜欢那种热衷团队运动、或者非常有运动天赋的人,那种运动能力似乎是他们与生俱来的。
So I think I like someone who is into team sports or, like, can be very athletic, just has that sort of naturally baked into their body.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
没关系,Jisoo。
It's okay, Jisoo.
我觉得你有一定的运动基础。
I think you have a baseline level of athleticism.
等等。
Wait.
真的吗?
Really?
哇。
Wow.
谢谢。
Thanks.
我觉得这是很重要的一点。
I think that's, like, a big one.
运动能力。
Athleticism.
也许这甚至与我们的DNA和历史有关。
Maybe that even combines to our, like, DNA and our history.
没错。
True.
比如,你想要一个感觉稳重的人。
Like, you want someone who feels, like, sturdy.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
好。
Yeah.
一个能在我外出采集浆果汁时带回鹿尸的人。
Someone who will bring back the, like, deer carcass while I'm out there foraging for berry juice.
明白。
Yeah.
没错。
Exactly.
我完全能理解。
I can totally understand that.
也许这就是我喜欢高个子的原因,因为他们看起来更稳重。
Maybe that's why I like tall people because they seem sturdier.
其实,真正的原因是我自己有点高,所以我希望对方至少比我高五英寸左右。
Well, actually, the real reason is because I'm a little tall, so I hope that they'd be at least at least, like, five inches taller than me.
是的。
Yeah.
你想要一个身材比例协调的伴侣。
You want, like, a proportional partner.
对。
Yeah.
老兄,但你觉得还有没有其他身体上的特质?
Dude, but do you think there's any, like, maybe more physical attributes?
就像我有身高这个偏好一样?
Kind of like how I have that height thing?
是的。
Yeah.
我喜欢肩膀宽的人。
I I like people with broad shoulders.
我就知道。
I knew it.
我问你这个问题的时候就想起来了。
I remembered it as I asked you the question.
我当时想,哦,等等。
I was like, oh, wait.
她喜欢肩膀宽的人。
She likes broad shoulders.
我
I
我觉得这是我觉得最有男子气概的特征。
think it's, like, the feature that I find the most manly.
你知道的吧?
You know?
比如一个高个子、宽肩膀的人。
Like a tall guy with broad shoulders.
我觉得我的偏好没你那些瘦腿和卷发那么小众。
I think mine are way less niche than your, like, skinny legs and curly hair.
也许眉毛好看也算。
Oh, maybe good eyebrows.
哦,这样啊。
Oh, okay.
这个不错。
That's a good one.
因为我几乎没什么眉毛。
Because I have, like, no brow hair.
天哪。
Oh my god.
你约会的时候会想到基因吗?
Do you think of, like, genetics when you date people?
天哪。
Oh my god.
我本想说我没有刻意考虑,除了可能倾向于找高个子的伴侣。
I'd like to say I don't consciously, except for maybe seeking out a partner who is tall.
那很可能明显是遗传因素。
That probably is blatantly a genetic thing.
但归根结底,对眉毛的偏好,可能也是遗传因素。
But when it comes down to it, the brow preference, probably a genetic thing.
对。
Right.
宽肩膀,也许也是。
Broad shoulders, maybe even.
有可能。
Could be.
我觉得我父母的肩膀很窄。
I feel like my parents have narrow shoulders.
我也会稍微看皮肤。
I also kinda look at skin.
如果皮肤好,那就是额外加分了。
If they have good skin, that's like a bonus.
我是不是有点疯?
Am I crazy?
我觉得大多数男生的皮肤都还不错。
I feel like most guys have decent skin.
是的。
Yeah.
我想你是对的。
I guess you're right.
总有个梗说男生洗脸什么都不用,然后你就想,等等。
There's always that meme about how guys just wash their face with nothing, and you're like, wait.
为什么
Why is
你的皮肤看起来不好呢?
your skin not look good?
男生什么都不做,却拥有完美的皮肤和长长的睫毛。
Guys doing nothing and having perfect skin and long eyelashes.
天啊,真服了。
Dude, fuck.
你说得有点道理。
You're kind of right.
我确实有很多小众的喜好。
I do have, like, a lot of niche likes.
因为我刚又想到一个我有的。
Because I just thought of another one that I have.
是的。
Yeah.
我喜欢男生有一双好看的手。
I like when a guy has good looking hands.
我对男生的手长得怎么样还挺讲究的。
I'm, like, kind of particular about what hands look like.
你知道吗,这挺有意思的,因为你不是第一个这么说的人。
You know, that's kind of funny because you're not the first person to say that.
我得说,我从来都没注意过或者在意过男生的手。
And I have to say, I've, like, never looked at or cared about a guy's hands.
好吧。
Okay.
嗯,我。
Well, I'm
很高兴我不是唯一一个这样的。
glad I'm not the only one.
那你觉得这到底是为什么呢?
Well, like, what do you think it is?
是因为好看的手暗示了什么吗?
Is it because having nice hands imply something?
也许,比如有音乐天赋,或者手很灵巧?
Maybe, like, musical skill or, like, them being good with their hands?
老兄,我真的不知道。
Dude, I have no idea.
我就只是知道自己有这种偏好。
I just know I have a preference.
这很公平。
It's fair.
我想我唯一能想到的、我喜欢的是看到血管,嗯。
I guess the closest thing I could think of that I have, I like seeing veins Mhmm.
在健壮的手臂上。
On like buff arms.
好的。
Okay.
这可能有点小众。
That could be somewhat niche.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得这也是非常公平的看法。
I think that's a very fair one too.
是的。
Yeah.
这有点与他们的身体特征有关。
It's kind of, related to, like, their physicality.
对。
Right.
对。
Right.
我其实不太喜欢胖乎乎的手,或者说是厚实的手。
I don't really love fat hands, like or, like, thick hands.
哦,有意思。
Oh, interesting.
是的。
Yeah.
非常有意思。
Very interesting.
我喜欢那种稍微长一点、我觉得更优雅的手。
I like hands that are, like, a little more long and, I don't know, elegant, I guess.
看起来一辈子没碰过一滴水的手。
Hands that look like they've never touched a drop of water in their life.
老兄,你是不是潜意识里喜欢修长纤细的手,是因为你喜欢修长纤细的男人?
Dude, do you think subconsciously you like long, slender hands because you like long, slender men?
天哪。
Oh my god.
哇。
Woah.
不过,我这里把线索串起来了。
Actually, though, I'm connecting the dots here.
也许那里确实有联系。
Maybe there's a connection there.
也许吧。
Maybe there is.
它们不能太女性化,我想。
They can't be like too feminine, I guess.
它们必须保持平衡。
They have to be well balanced.
我稍后发一些照片给你。
I'll send you some pictures later.
只是Jimin的手。
It's just Jimin's hands.
好的。
Alright.
好吧,除了浪漫关系之外,既然我们已经大致明确了各自的类型,你觉得在其他类型的配对中,你也有类似的偏好吗?
Well, besides romantic relationships, now that we've kind of established some pieces of our types, do you think there's other categories of ships that you have types for?
你有没有一种针对工作伙伴,或者日常朋友的友谊类型呢?
Do you think you have, like, a friendship type for people at work even or or just, day to day friendships?
我其实一直在想这个问题。
I was kinda thinking about this.
我觉得,相比界定我亲密朋友的类型,要分类工作上的友谊类型要容易得多。
So I feel like it's actually way easier for me to categorize a work friendship type than it is to categorize a close friend type.
因为我能想到的关于我亲密朋友的共同点,其实都只是对一个好朋友的定义。
Because the factors that I can think of for like patterns amongst my close friends are just like a definition of a good friend.
我就想,嗯。
I'm like, okay.
我亲密朋友之间的共同点是可靠、忠诚、聊天有趣、一起相处很开心。
The pattern between my close friends are dependable, loyal, fun to talk to, like, fun to hang out with.
我觉得这些品质是每个人在朋友身上都会追求的。
I'm like, those are qualities that anyone seeks out in a friend.
是的。
Right.
对。
Right.
但对于工作上的朋友,我确实会主动寻找特定类型的人。
But for work friends, I do feel like I seek out specific people.
好的。
Okay.
我猜到你要说什么了。
I have a feeling I know where this is going.
你先说吧,然后我再分享我之前和之后的想法。
But go ahead, and then I'll tell you my thoughts before and after.
我觉得我特别喜欢的一种职场朋友类型是
I think one archetype of work friend that I really like
是的。
Mhmm.
那种搞笑的姐姐型。
The funny older sister archetype.
可能是一位年长的女性,喜欢讲笑话、爱调侃,非常爱逗人,总体来说特别有趣,也很好聊天。
Maybe an older woman who loves to crack jokes and, like, poke fun, very teasing, and just, like, in general, very fun and easy to talk to.
是的。
Mhmm.
第二种是可靠的朋友,你可以和他聊一些专业领域的话题,我知道我可以信任这个人。
And the second one is, like, a dependable friend, someone who you can talk about niche work things with, where I know I can trust this person.
我知道他不会说出去。
I know it's not gonna get out.
就像一个可以聊八卦的日常型职场密友。
Like someone to goss with, a daily driver type of work bestie.
是的
Yeah.
第三个是那种轻松自在的同事伙伴。
The third one is like a easygoing work hangout buddy.
我们不必总谈深入的话题,对。
We don't have to always get into the deep stuff Mhmm.
但我们可以一起出去喝杯抹茶,或者散散步,或者单独吃顿午饭,轻松自在,不尴尬,想聊什么就聊什么。
But we can, like, go out for a cup of matcha or, like, go on a walk together or grab lunch together one on one, and it's, like, chill and not awkward, and we can just talk about anything.
好的。
Okay.
这些就是我所追求的三种职场友谊。
Those are, like, the three work friendships that I seek out.
好的。
Okay.
我猜这和我原本想的方向不太一样。
I guess it didn't go too much in the direction I thought it was.
我在想,也许他们和你对伴侣的喜好有一些相似之处。
I was thinking, like, maybe they would share some similarities of things that you like in a partner.
哦,有意思。
Oh, interesting.
第一个有点像。
The first one is kind of.
那个能开玩笑、有社交魅力的姐姐型人物。
The older sister person who can crack jokes and have a social presence.
那里有一点点联系。
There's, like, a little bit of connection there.
但另外两个就比较普通了。
But then the other two are, like, a little more generic.
你就是想找那些肩膀宽广的人,是的。
You're like, you seek out people with broad shoulders Yeah.
喜欢运动的人。
Who love sports.
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
但为了缩小范围,想想你所有的同事,我来问你几个问题,比如他们是否有一些共同的特质?
But maybe to help narrow it down, think of all your work friends, and I'll ask you a few things of, like, is there maybe some traits that they all share?
他们是健谈的还是不太爱说话的?
Are they talkative or less talkative?
健谈的。
Talkative.
大多数都是吗?
Most of them?
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得大多数人都很健谈。
I would say most of them are talkative.
好的。
Okay.
他们在工作社交圈里是地位稳固,还是更偏向被边缘化?
Are they well established in the work social place, or are they more outcast?
我觉得他们通常地位稳固。
I think they're usually well established.
他们通常比你年长,还是年龄相仿或更年轻?
Are they older than you usually or, like, same age or younger?
我觉得他们通常和我同龄或更年长。
I think usually they're same age or older.
嗯。
Mhmm.
好的。
Okay.
哇。
Woah.
天哪。
Oh my god.
我确实有时间。
I do have a time.
什么鬼?
What the fuck?
所以你喜欢年纪大的?
So you like to go for older.
社交型的,稍微外向一点的人。
Social, like, slightly more extroverted people.
是的。
Yeah.
等等。
Wait.
这太疯狂了。
This is crazy.
我感觉自己的内心想法被看穿了。
I feel like I'm getting shown my inner thoughts.
你知道的吧?
You know?
我觉得你提了一个很好的观点。
And I think you bring up a good point.
尽管表面上看起来截然不同,但其实我在一段关系中所追求的品质是有点相似的。
As different as it seems on the surface, it is actually kind of similar qualities that I do seek out in a relationship.
哇哦。
Wow.
震撼到我了。
Mind blown.
那普通的友谊呢?
What about, like, regular friendships?
你觉得这三点也相似吗?
Do you think those three things are also similar?
在健谈程度上,他们处于中等偏上的水平,也比较社交,大概身边有很多和你同龄或稍年长的朋友。
It's like on the talkative scale, they're more towards the middle slash higher end of talkative and then pretty social, I guess, or have have a lot of connections around your age, maybe a little older.
我的意思是,确实,我的密友通常和我同龄,或者稍微大一点。
I mean, think it is true that generally my close friends are same age or maybe slightly older.
哇哦。
Woah.
等等。
Wait.
这简直让人震惊。
This is, like, mind blowing.
也许这一点也适用于我的密友。
Maybe it is also applicable to my close friends.
我觉得我所有的密友都能进行深入的对话。
I feel like all my close friends could hold a strong conversation.
总的来说,无论他们去哪里,都会因为是出色的人而受到称赞。
Generally, our praise wherever they go for, like, being awesome people.
我的意思是,他们彼此之间相处得也很好。
I mean, they all get along with each other as well.
都是特别讨人喜欢、善良、可靠的人。
Just super likable, kind, dependable humans.
但好吧。
But okay.
反方观点。
Counterargument.
这仅仅是,一般来说,很酷的人。
This is just, like, generally, like, cool people.
你懂我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
不懂。
No.
但你可能会有非常安静的朋友。
But, like, you could have friends who are really quiet.
你知道吧?
You know?
但我觉得,当你朋友需要投入的时候,他们都非常投入。
But I think most of your friends, when they need to be, they're very engaged.
没错。
That's true.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得他们都很擅长社交。
They're all very, like, socially adept, I think.
嗯。
Mhmm.
哇。
Woah.
这太疯狂了。
This is crazy.
我觉得我们聊得太深入我的内心了。
I feel like we're going too in-depth into my soul.
那我们换个话题,聊聊你吧。
So let's flip this onto you.
哦,天哪。
Oh, shit.
我想请你描述一下你在职场中或生活中观察到的模式或友谊关系。
And I would like you to describe patterns that you see or friendships that you have in the workplace or just in general.
好的。
Okay.
我在想工作方面。
I'm thinking work.
现在要完全描述工作情况可能有点难,因为这还在发展中。
Right now, it's maybe a little hard to describe work fully because it's still a work in progress.
但相比一两年前,我确实和一些职场朋友的关系更近了。
But I've definitely gotten a lot closer to some of my work friends than I have been, you know, in even just, like, a year or two ago.
所以我在想,什么样的人能合得来。
So I'm thinking of, like, what clicks.
我觉得他们得是那种随和的人。
I think they have to be chill.
哦。
Oh.
哦,明白了。
Oh, okay.
好的。
Okay.
我觉得我
I think I
知道该怎么描述这个。
know how to describe this.
我理解遵守规则的重要性,尤其是在工作中,但我觉得他们也得有一定的随和度,比如允许稍微突破一下规则,或者想办法绕开规则来解决问题。
I understand rule following, especially at work, but I think they also have to have a level of chill where it's, like, okay to bend the rules a little bit or or, like, try to problem solve around the rules.
所以我认为这是一个因素。
So I think that is a factor.
因为我觉得,一般来说在生活中,我本人也比较随和。
Because I think, you know, generally in life, I'm also somewhat chill.
所以如果有人总是对每件事都特别纠结,是的。
So if someone is, like, constantly bothered by everything Yeah.
我觉得这可能会让我情绪低落,或者我无法感同身受,因为我会想,哦,其实我并不太在意那件事。
I think maybe that, like, dampens my mood or I can't relate because I'm like, oh, well, I don't really care about that.
好的。
Okay.
所以不能太死板。
So it can't be too uptight.
对。
Yeah.
我觉得这里有两个方面。
I think there's two aspects here.
第一,他们必须具备一定的外向性,或者能够维持或引导对话的能力,因为好吧。
One, they have to have a level of outgoingness or or ability to, like, hold a conversation slash lead one because Okay.
在工作中,我其实挺内向的,水晶。
At work, I'm, like, introverted, Crystal.
好吧。
Okay.
好吧。
Okay.
别跟我说话。
I'm like, don't talk to me.
我要自己去吃午饭,你知道的,诸如此类的事情。
I'm gonna go have lunch by myself, you know, like, all that kind
这些东西。
of stuff.
所以我认为,他们可能得更努力一点才能和我聊天。
So I think they have to probably work a little harder to, like, talk with me.
或者我也得努力一点,鼓起勇气去主动交流。
Or I also have to work a little harder to, like, muster up the courage.
好的。
Okay.
但另一点是,我觉得如果我们建立了默契,可能就是一种直觉,觉得他们挺值得信赖的。
But then another thing is I feel like if we establish a rapport and maybe it's just like a gut feeling, like, feel like they're pretty trustful.
我认为这是一个关键因素,因为那样的话,我可能会分享一些更私人的生活内容,这让我觉得和他们更亲近了。
I think that's a catalyst factor because then maybe I'll share something that's more a part of my personal life, and then that makes me feel closer to them.
天哪。
Oh my god.
同事们可能觉得你就像个谜题。
People at work probably think of you as, like, a puzzle.
他们会想,哦,Crystal今天跟我讲了她男朋友的事,或者她个人生活的一些事。
They're like, oh, Crystal told me something about her boyfriend today or, like, about her personal life.
新的拼图碎片解锁了。
New puzzle piece unlocked.
天哪。
Oh my god.
实际上,这跟你希望伴侣对你忠诚或更热情有点关联。
Actually, that kinda connects to, like, you wanting your partner to be, devoted to you or, like, maybe more enthusiastic.
对。
Right.
是的。
Right.
这就像一场游戏的一部分,好吧。
It is a part of a game of, like, okay.
我今天稍微更信任你一点了,所以给你一点
I trust you a little bit more today, so here's a little
我生活中的小片段。
morsel of my life.
哇。
Wow.
谢谢你能坚持这个重新品牌化。
Thanks for sticking to the rebrand.
我在中途纠正了自己。
I corrected myself halfway.
好的。
Okay.
这很有趣。
That's interesting.
也许规律在于你重视努力。
Maybe the pattern is that you value effort.
哦。
Oh.
等等。
Wait.
也许你是对的。
Maybe you're right.
他们必须付出努力,去真正了解我。
They have
是的。
to put in the effort to, like, get to know me.
对。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得,实际上,这和我曾经深入思考过的一件事有关。
I think, actually, that ties in with something I thought about a lot.
当你每天见到某个人,每天都问他们同样的问题时,这种交流会变得非常肤浅,
When you see someone every day and you ask them the same question every day, it starts to feel very shallow,
有点吧。
kind of.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我觉得我们以前也聊过这个,比如当你和每天见面的同事交谈时,与其问‘你今天过得怎么样?’,什么方式更有帮助?
And I think we've talked about this before too, like what helps when you are talking to people like people at work who you see every day, instead of asking like, oh, how was your day?
有时候,更好的方式是说:‘我记得你昨天告诉我,嗯。’
Sometimes it's nice to be like, oh, I remember you had told me yesterday that Mhmm.
你的孩子们昨晚有演出。
You your kids had a recital last night.
所以那次演出怎么样?而不是那种不花力气的笼统问题?
So how did that go versus, you know, the less effort catch all question?
如果人们能捕捉到我透露的这些细节,并提出具体的问题,我会觉得很好。
Seeing some of that if people can pick up on my morsels and ask specific questions.
我觉得我也在努力回应对方的这种做法。
And I think I also tried to reciprocate that.
你就像汉塞尔
You're like Hansel
和格蕾特一样,留下面包屑,看谁会注意到。
and Gretel leaving, like, bread crumbs, seeing who picks it up.
我们之前还聊到过,你理想中的恋爱类型是受过良好教育的人。
So the other thing that we talked about for your romantic type was well educated.
哦。
Oh.
有趣的是,我私下觉得这种特质在职场人士身上也能找到。
And hilariously, I low key think that you can find that quality in work people as well.
哦。
Oh.
比如那些在工作中总是被依赖、好像什么都知道的人。
You know, like, maybe people who are the go to person that just magically knows everything at work.
是的。
Yeah.
你觉得你是否会被这样的人吸引,无论是作为职场朋友还是职场导师?
Do you feel like you are drawn to those people whether as a work friend or as, like, a work mentor?
天哪。
Shit.
你可能是对的。
You might be right.
那些我觉得工作能力很强的人。
People who I think are really good workers.
是的。
Yes.
我其实不会去LinkedIn上查看我的同事。
I don't look up my coworkers on LinkedIn, really.
所以我说这并不完全与教育背景有关。
So I'll say it's not completely education based.
我觉得更重要的是看他们在工作中的表现,以及我是否真正尊重他们的解决问题能力。
I think it's definitely seeing how they are in the workplace and whether I really respect their problem solving.
嗯。
Mhmm.
也许这就是我在工作中评估他们的方法。
Maybe that's how I survey it in the workplace.
你就说,兄弟们,相信我。
You're like, guys, trust me.
更高的学历,还有好的教育背景,总是自然而然地跟着我。
Higher degrees and, like, the good education just follows me.
我并没有刻意去追求它。
I'm not seeking it out.
我不知道。
I didn't know.
是的。
Yeah.
这只是一个巧合。
That's just a coincidence.
那么,在工作之外的亲密朋友中呢?
Well, what about amongst your close friends outside of work friendships?
你有没有发现什么模式?
Is there a pattern that you see?
这和你观察到的浪漫关系及工作关系的模式相似吗?
And is it similar to the patterns that you see for romantic and work relationships?
你所有的密友都有又长又细的手指。
All of your close friends have long skinny fingers.
这是个非常好的问题。
That's a really good question.
我觉得对于密友来说,很多情况都和你类似,就是他们人很好,这几乎是基本前提。
I think for close friends and stuff, a lot of it is kinda similar to you where it's like they're a good person, and that's, like, kind of the baseline.
对。
Right.
然后我通常相信好人总会找到成功的方法。
And then I usually believe good people will always find ways to succeed.
而且,你知道,我们的朋友里没有一个是混日子的。
And, you know, none of our friends are like bums.
我觉得他们每个人都有自己明显擅长的领域。
I think they all have definitely an area where you can tell that's, like, their specialty almost.
你知道的。
You know?
是的。
Yeah.
而且,是的,我认为归根结底
And, yeah, I think at the end
一天结束时,我们有有趣而愉快的对话,和他们在一起就是很有趣,我想。
of the day, it's like we have interesting and fun conversations, and they're just fun to be around, I guess.
老实说,也许这和教育本身其实不一定那么重要是类似的情况。
Honestly, maybe this is like a similar thing where it's like education itself is not necessarily, like, an important thing.
比如,我并不真的在乎你有多优秀之类的。
Like, I don't really care how merited you are or whatever.
但如果你以自己的方式聪明,我觉得这确实适用于我所有的朋友。
But if I feel like you are smart in your own way, which I do believe is true of, like, all my friends.
是的。
Yeah.
我喜欢这一点。
I like that.
你知道吗,我觉得在你的恋爱类型和密友之间有一个共同点,那就是我认为你和一些年纪较大的人有着亲密的友谊。
You know, one thing that I feel like might be a theme between your romantic type and your close friends is I consider you someone who has close friendships with, like, older people.
不一定是有很大年龄差距的人,但我感觉你的很多朋友都比我们稍微年长一些。
Not necessarily, like, big age gap people, but I feel like a lot of your friends are slightly older than us.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得这可能和你被年长的恋爱对象吸引的原因是一样的。
And I feel like maybe it's for the same reason that you're attracted to, like, older romantic partners.
你喜欢那种可靠的人,可以让你自然地融入那种‘小妹妹’的角色。
You like someone who is dependable that you can kind of fit into that, like, little sister archetype form.
我觉得这真的完全正确。
I think that's totally true, actually.
对。
Yeah.
我可以从他们身上学到东西。
Like, I can learn from them.
我可以当一个小妹妹。
I can be like a little sister.
好的。
Okay.
也许这是一些创伤。
Maybe this is some, like, trauma.
因为我和我哥哥年龄相差不大。
Because my older brother and I are, like, really close in age.
嗯。
Mhmm.
然后我们很早就达成了共识,他不想当哥哥。
And then we kind of agreed early on, like, he didn't wanna be an older brother.
所以我们就这样定了。
So we're like, okay.
我们基本上是平等的。
We're, like, equals, basically.
对。
Mhmm.
但我觉得,天啊。
But then I'm like, shoot.
但现在,我反而想要一个哥哥或姐姐。
But, like, now now I want, like, an older sibling.
你
You're
失去了当妹妹的经历。
robbed of your little sister experience.
所以
So
也许这就是我在寻找比自己稍年长的人的原因。
maybe that's me seeking out slightly older people.
这是一个主题。
It's a theme.
所有这些关系都像是同一件事,只是生活中的不同方面。
All of these relationships are, like, just the same thing, but different aspects of life.
你知道的吧?
You know?
不同的外表。
Different skins.
所以我有个最后的问题来收尾。
So I have a final question to wrap up.
到目前为止,我认为我们一直在寻找我们在所有友谊中看重的共同因素,无论是在工作、真正的友谊还是浪漫关系中。
Until now, I think we've been trying to find similarities in factors that we look for across all of our friendships, whether that's at work, in our true friendships, or in our romantic relationships.
但我感觉每个人都有那么一个特质,你根本不在乎它是什么。
But I feel like everyone has that one quality that you truly do not care what it is.
这个特质在人生中的各种关系里差异极大。
That quality is super varied across all of the relationships in life.
那你觉得你那个完全不在乎的特质是什么?
So what do you think your one quality that you truly do not give a fuck about is?
哇哦。
Woah.
这很难说。
That's hard.
我觉得我可能根本不在意对方做什么工作,只要那是一份能让他们开心且能维持生计的工作就行。
I think maybe I don't really care what the person's job is as long as it's something that makes them happy and is, like, survivable.
等等。
Wait.
好吧。
Okay.
不过我要反驳一下,因为我觉得对朋友来说,这根本无所谓。
Counterpoint to this, only because I feel like with friends, it doesn't matter.
嗯。
Uh-huh.
但如果是伴侣,我觉得他们的职业确实很重要。
But with a partner, I feel like their career does matter.
所以,如果你的伴侣是个DJ,或者你知道我说的那种人,你会介意吗?
So would you be okay if your partner was, like, a DJ or, like you know what I mean?
或者是个渔夫?
Or, like, a fisherman?
渔夫?
A fisherman?
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,只要他们赚的钱足够生存,而且喜欢这份工作,我觉得……
I mean, if they make enough money to survive and they like it, I think
我并不太在意。
I don't mind that much.
哦,天哪。
Oh, wow.
好的。
Okay.
但我猜,只有当我真正身处那种情况时,我才会更清楚。
But I I guess I would know better when I'm actually in the situation.
因为有些工作可能有一些特定的限制。
Because maybe some jobs have certain caveats.
比如,DJ可能需要经常出差。
Like, a DJ might have to travel a lot.
这听起来我现在能接受,但也许当我真的身处其中时,情况会有点不一样。
And that sounds okay to me right now, but, like, maybe if I were in it, things are slightly different.
是的。
Yeah.
我不确定。
I don't know.
比如,渔民可能没有博士学位。
And, like, a fisherman might not have, like, a PhD.
如果他们拥有鱼类、生物学或海洋生物学的博士学位呢?
What if they have a PhD in fish, in biology, in marine biology?
是的。
Yeah.
老实说,你的回答让我很惊讶。
Honestly, your answer surprises me.
我觉得如果你真的不介意,那这就是一个很好的答案。
I feel like if you truly don't mind, then that's a good answer.
至少我是这么想的。
At least that's what I think.
对。
Yeah.
我觉得我不介意。
I I think I don't mind.
只要后勤安排得当,而且合理就行。
As long as the logistics work out and, like, make sense.
是的。
Yeah.
所以我在想,对我来说,他们在家里的排行其实我并不在意。
So I was thinking, for me, I don't really mind what member of the family they are.
比如,无论是独生子女、弟弟妹妹、哥哥姐姐,还是中间的孩子,我觉得回顾我的友谊,其实并没有明显的模式。
So, like, whether they're an only child, younger sibling, older sibling, middle sibling, I feel like looking across my friendships, there's not really like a major pattern.
好吧,但那是友谊。
Okay, but that's friendship.
我是说,恋爱关系也一样。
I mean relationships too.
真的吗?
Really?
你确定你不是偏爱独生子女吗?
Are you sure you're not into only children?
我觉得如果我翻一下我的通讯录,里面是多样化的。
I feel like if I open up my Rolodex, there was variation.
好的。
Okay.
和独生子女约会是什么感觉?
What's it like to date an only child?
我从来没有和独生子女约会过。
I never I have never done that.
哦,太棒了。
Oh, it's amazing.
有生以来最好的体验。
Best experience ever.
强烈推荐。
Would highly recommend.
客观公正。
Unbiased.
我觉得这个观点非常好。
I think that's a really good one.
你对对方是哪种类型并不挑剔。
You're not picky about what archetype there is.
弟弟妹妹,哥哥姐姐,是的。
Younger sibling, older sibling Yeah.
独生子女,中间孩子。
Only child, middle child.
我觉得这是因为我是独生子女,所以就像一张白纸一样。
I think it's because I'm an only child, so then it's like a blank slate almost.
你会觉得,我已经拥有了世上最好的一切,你根本没法和我比。
You're like, I know I already have the best of any world, so you can't even compete with me.
所以没关系。
So it's fine.
是的。
Yeah.
对我来说,这都是一段全新的体验。
Like, it's all a new experience to me.
你知道吧?
You know?
有道理。
Fair.
有道理。
Fair.
好的。
Okay.
我还有另一个。
Another one that I have.
这是一种在偏好中的选择性东西。
It's a select thing within a preference.
我希望人们有爱好,但我不在乎他们有什么爱好,嗯。
I want people to have hobbies, but I don't care what their hobbies are Mhmm.
只要不是违法的,我想。
As long as it's, like, not illegal, I guess.
看到有人对某件事充满热情,我觉得这本身就是一种优点。
To see someone have, like, a passion for something, I think that is, like, a pro.
但至于他们热情的对象是什么,我并不挑剔。
But, like, what that passion is for, I'm not picky.
我想唯一的问题是,希望在你大部分友谊中,能有一个共同的爱好之类的。
I guess the only thing is, like, wanting, say, like, one shared hobby or something across most of your friendships.
对吧?
Right?
这样大家才有共同点,或者有某种联系之类的。
So that there's something in common or relationship or whatever.
是的。
Yeah.
天哪。
Oh my god.
等等。
Wait.
我想到了一件事。
I thought of something.
抱歉。
Sorry.
这不是我不在乎的事情。
This is not one that I don't care about.
这其实是
This is
我真的很在意的一件事。
actually one that I really care about.
好的。
Okay.
说来听听。
Let's hear it.
我觉得这符合所有类别。
And I think it fits all categories.
我想要一个愿意参与的人。
I want someone who's down.
哦,是的。
Oh, yes.
对。
Yes.
对。
Yes.
因为我想
Because I
我觉得我有时候会有一些非常随意的突发奇想,我想。
think I sometimes have really, like, random whims, I guess.
我会想,哦,我现在就想去做这件事。
I'm like, oh, I wanna go do this right now.
我尤其希望,如果对方是伴侣的话,能愿意参与。
And I want someone especially, I guess, if they're a partner, I want them to be down.
是的。
Yeah.
我认为这很重要。
I think that's an important one.
我的意思是,即使在工作中也是如此。
I mean, even at work.
对吧?
Right?
就像你希望有一个同事,他会说:天啊。
It's like you want that co worker that's like, oh my god.
我们要不要现在就去干点什么?
Should we just go and, like, do this right now?
对,没错。
Like, yes.
这会给你的日常生活带来很多活力和生气。
And it brings so much energy and, like, breathes so much life into your day to day.
是的。
Yeah.
他们不能太拘谨,每次我提个建议,他们就说不行。
Like, they can't be so uptight that every time I suggest something, they're like, no.
实际上,比如,
Actually, like,
我们
we
不能
can't
那样做。
do that.
老兄,我也快崩溃了,因为我跟你伴侣聊过好多次,说你和我都很拘谨。
Dude, I'm also dying because I've had so many conversations with your SO about how he and I are both uptight.
所以每次你提到‘拘谨’这个词,我都想说:天啊。
So every time you say the word uptight, I'm like, damn.
这是给我和水晶斯派德的。
This is a l for me and Crystal Spade.
没关系。
It's okay.
我正在努力让他放松一点,希望吧。
I'm I'm loosening him up, hopefully.
我还有一项我也会关注的因素。
I have one factor that I do look for as well.
我觉得我真的很看重那些不挑食的人。
I feel like I really value people who are not picky eaters.
哦。
Oh.
哦。
Oh.
我喜欢这一点。
I like that one.
是的。
Yeah.
每个人都有那么一两样不喜欢的食物,我觉得这没什么。
Everyone has their, like, one or two things that they don't prefer, and I feel like that's fine.
但我觉得有些人日常饮食的限制特别严格,这我就没法认同。
But I think there are people who have pretty restrictive guidelines on what they prefer to eat in their day to day, and I'm just that doesn't jive with me.
你知道的。
You know?
对。
Yeah.
他们说:我对十种东西严重过敏。
They're like, I'm deathly allergic to 10 things.
你就会觉得:这已经过头了。
You're like, that's past the limit.
不是。
No.
我只是在想那些只吃鸡块的人。
I'm just thinking of, like, people who can only eat chicken tenders.
对不起所有有过敏的人。
Sorry to all people with allergies.
我道歉。
My apologies.
不。
No.
不过我明白你的意思。
I I get what you mean, though.
我觉得这可能和保持开放的心态有关。
I think it maybe relates to, like, having an open mind
嗯。
Mhmm.
这个我完全能理解。
Which I can totally understand.
我认为,如果有人不喜欢某种食物,但愿意尝试,这是完全合理的。
And I think it's totally fair if someone's like they don't like a food, but they were willing to try it.
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
这一点对你来说,适用于所有的船类吧。
And that rings true for you for, like, every category of ships.
对。
Yeah.
不过,如果我的工作搭档说他不喜欢吃这个,我其实也没那么在意。
Although, guess I don't really mind as much if my work bestie was like, I don't like to eat this.
你知道的。
You know?
我不会说:我们不能再做朋友了。
I wouldn't be like, we can't be friends anymore.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。