English Unleashed: The Podcast - 适合初学者的40分钟英语听力练习 | 慢速讲故事伴影子跟读(A1–A2级别) 封面

适合初学者的40分钟英语听力练习 | 慢速讲故事伴影子跟读(A1–A2级别)

40 Minutes English Listening Practice for Beginners | Slow Storytelling with Shadowing (A1–A2 Level)

本集简介

用这个一小时的缓慢而富有意义的故事提升你的英语水平。本特别节目专为A1–A2水平的英语学习者设计,帮助你自然提升听力、跟读和词汇能力,无需枯燥的教科书。 🧠 你将学到: 语境中的真实英语句子 真正能用上的日常词汇 自然的发音与节奏 听力与口语的自信 🌿 在这个故事中,汤姆分享了一段温和的个人成长之旅,包含人生感悟与情感叙事,全部使用缓慢、清晰、简单的英语表达。你可以边听、边跟读、边重复,训练你的听力、口齿和记忆。 🎧 如何使用本视频: 第一次听时不要暂停——只需享受故事。 第二次听时尝试跟读(同步开口说话)。 每天重复练习,以提升流利度与自信。

双语字幕

仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。

Speaker 0

你好,我的朋友们。

Hello my friends.

Speaker 0

欢迎回到《英语畅谈》。

Welcome back to English Unleashed.

Speaker 0

我是汤姆。

I'm Tom.

Speaker 0

这一集是一个小时的听力和跟读练习。

This episode is a one hour listening and shadowing practice.

Speaker 0

这是一个关于生活、变化、勇气和个人成长的漫长而温和的故事。

It is a long, gentle story about life, change, courage, and personal growth.

Speaker 0

语言缓慢、清晰且简单。

The language is slow, clear, and simple.

Speaker 0

非常适合初级学习者。

Perfect for beginning level learners.

Speaker 0

我希望你们只是倾听并放松。

I want you to just listen and relax.

Speaker 0

你可以听很多遍。

You can listen many times.

Speaker 0

你可以大声重复这些句子。

You can repeat the sentences aloud.

Speaker 0

如果你愿意,可以跟读我的声音。

You can shadow my voice if you like.

Speaker 0

这就是训练你的耳朵、嘴巴和大脑自然地用英语思考的方式。

This is how you train your ears, your mouth and your brain to think in English naturally.

Speaker 0

这不是一堂语法课。

This is not a grammar lesson.

Speaker 0

也不是一个词汇表。

It's not a vocabulary list.

Speaker 0

这是一个故事。

It's a story.

Speaker 0

而故事是提高英语水平的最佳方式之一。

And stories are one of the best ways to improve your English.

Speaker 0

它们能帮助你理解真实的句子、真实的情感和真实的对话。

They help you understand real sentences, real feelings and real conversations.

Speaker 0

如果你喜欢这个视频,请点赞、订阅频道,并分享给你的朋友。

If you like this video, please give it a thumbs up, subscribe to the channel and share it with your friends.

Speaker 0

这真的能帮助我们制作更多这样的课程。

It really helps us make more lessons like this.

Speaker 0

所以,找一个安静的地方,深呼吸,让我们一起开始这段旅程。

So, find a quiet place, take a deep breath and let's begin this journey together.

Speaker 0

我叫汤姆。

My name is Tom.

Speaker 0

我今年30岁。

I am 30 years old.

Speaker 0

我住在靠近海边的一个小镇上。

I live in a small town near the sea.

Speaker 0

每天早上我都早早醒来。

Every morning I wake up early.

Speaker 0

我打开窗户,让新鲜空气进来。

I open my window and let the fresh air come in.

Speaker 0

天空通常柔和而明亮。

The sky is usually soft and light.

Speaker 0

我喜欢这样的早晨。

I light mornings.

Speaker 0

它们感觉像一个新的开始。

They feel like a new beginning.

Speaker 0

我泡了一杯茶,坐在窗边,看着太阳缓缓升高。

I make a cup of tea, sit by the window and watch the sun slowly climb higher.

Speaker 0

今天很特别。

Today is special.

Speaker 0

这是我人生新篇章的第一天。

It is the first day of a new chapter in my life.

Speaker 0

我决定做出一些改变。

I have decided to change something.

Speaker 0

多年来,我一直以同样的方式生活:上班、回家、吃晚饭、睡觉,然后重复这一切。

For many years, I lived my life in the same way, going to work, coming home, eating dinner, sleeping, and repeating it all again.

Speaker 0

这并不糟糕,但也不算令人兴奋。

It was not bad, but it was not exciting either.

Speaker 0

我感觉自己像一艘小船,总是在原地打转,从未探索过辽阔的大海。

I felt like a small boat, always moving in circles and never exploring the open sea.

Speaker 0

我想成长。

I want to grow.

Speaker 0

我想了解真正的自己。

I want to learn who I am.

Speaker 0

我想成为更强大、更平静、更善良的人。

I want to become someone stronger, calmer, and kinder.

Speaker 0

因此,我对自己许下了一个小小的承诺。

This is why I made a small promise to myself.

Speaker 0

我会对新的经历说好。

I will say yes to new experiences.

Speaker 0

从今天起,我每周都会尝试一件新事物。

From today I will try one new thing every week.

Speaker 0

我成功或失败都不重要。

It does not matter if I succeed or fail.

Speaker 0

重要的是我去尝试了。

What matters is that I try.

Speaker 0

当我读到这些话时,我会微笑。

I smile when I read the words.

Speaker 0

它们很简单,但却很有力量。

They are simple, but they are powerful.

Speaker 0

成长不是一天之内发生的。

Growth does not happen in one day.

Speaker 0

它是通过小小的步伐慢慢积累的。

It is built slowly with small steps.

Speaker 0

当我喝完最后一口咖啡时,我感到有点紧张,但也感到兴奋。

As I drink the last sip of coffee, I feel a little nervous, but I also feel excited.

Speaker 0

我内心有些东西正在改变,而这次我已做好准备。

Something inside me is changing, and this time I am ready for it.

Speaker 0

第一周,我选择了一件简单的事:走路去上班,而不是坐公交车。

The first week I choose something simple: walking to work instead of taking the bus.

Speaker 0

这并不是一个巨大的改变,但感觉却与第一步截然不同。

It is not a big change, but it feels different from the very first step.

Speaker 0

清晨的空气凉爽而清新。

The morning air is cool and fresh.

Speaker 0

我能感觉到风轻抚我的脸庞。

I can feel the wind touching my face.

Speaker 0

天空依旧柔和而苍白,街道一片宁静。

The sky is still soft and pale, and the streets are quiet.

Speaker 0

走路时,我开始注意到许多以前从未留意过的事物。

As I walk, I start to notice many things that I never saw before.

Speaker 0

街角有一家小面包店,温暖的面包香气从门里飘出来。

There is a small bakery on the corner, and the smell of warm bread comes out of the door.

Speaker 0

一只猫正躺在木制长椅下睡觉。

A cat is sleeping under a wooden bench.

Speaker 0

它在阳光下慵懒地伸展着四肢。

It is stretching its legs lazily in the sun.

Speaker 0

一位父亲牵着女儿的小手。

A father is holding his little daughter's hand.

Speaker 0

他们正一起笑着些什么。

They are laughing about something together.

Speaker 0

这些都是微小而平凡的时刻,但因为我身在其中,它们显得格外特别。

These are small, ordinary moments, but they feel special because I am present.

Speaker 0

我不再匆忙赶路。

I'm not rushing.

Speaker 0

我不再看手机。

I'm not checking my phone.

Speaker 0

我只是在散步,观察这个世界。

I'm just walking and seeing the world.

Speaker 0

这让我想到,也许每天我身边都存在着美好的事物。

It makes me think, maybe there are beautiful things around me every day.

Speaker 0

我只是从未仔细观察过。

I just never looked closely enough.

Speaker 0

起初,这段步行并不容易。

At first, the walk is not easy.

Speaker 0

它比我预期的要长,我的双腿开始感到疲惫。

It is longer than I expected, and my legs start to feel tired.

Speaker 0

我考虑过中途停下,搭一辆公交车。

I think about stopping and catching a bus halfway.

Speaker 0

但随后我想起了自己答应过要尝试新事物,不要轻易放弃。

But then I remember my promise to try new things and not give up too quickly.

Speaker 0

于是我继续前行。

So I keep walking.

Speaker 0

每走一步,我都感觉更强壮了一点。

With every step I feel a little stronger.

Speaker 0

这条路感觉短了一些。

The road feels a little shorter.

Speaker 0

早晨显得更明亮了。

The morning feels a little brighter.

Speaker 0

在我内心深处,一个安静的声音说:改变就是这样开始的。

And somewhere inside me, a quiet voice says, this is how change begins.

Speaker 0

一次一小步。

One small step at a time.

Speaker 0

当我到达办公室时,我感觉不一样了。

When I reach the office, I feel different.

Speaker 0

我感到清醒而充满活力。

I feel awake and alive.

Speaker 0

我决定做另一件新的事情。

I decide to do something else that is new.

Speaker 0

去和安娜聊聊。

Talk to Anna.

Speaker 0

她是我经常在食堂见到的同事。

She is a colleague I often see in the lunchroom.

Speaker 0

她总是在读一些有趣的书,我一直想和她聊聊。

She is always reading interesting books, and I have always wanted to speak with her.

Speaker 0

但我太害羞了。

But I was too shy.

Speaker 0

我总以为她太忙了。

I always thought she is too busy.

Speaker 0

她可能不想说话。

She might not want to talk.

Speaker 0

今天我决定试一试。

Today I decide to try.

Speaker 0

我微笑着走过去,说:嗨,安娜。

I smile, walk over, and say, hi, Anna.

Speaker 0

那本书看起来挺有意思的。

That book looks interesting.

Speaker 0

这本书讲的是什么?

What is it about?

Speaker 0

她抬起头,微笑着回应。

She looks up and smiles back.

Speaker 0

哦,讲的是一位女性独自穿越亚洲的故事。

Oh, it's about a woman who travels alone across Asia.

Speaker 0

然后她说:我特别喜欢关于旅行的故事。

Then she says, I love stories about travel.

Speaker 0

于是我们开始聊天。

So we start talking.

Speaker 0

起初我的声音有点颤抖,但很快对话就变得自然了。

At first, my voice is a little shaky, but soon the conversation feels natural.

Speaker 0

我们聊了书。

We talk about books.

Speaker 0

我们聊了想去的地方。

We talk about the places we want to visit.

Speaker 0

我们聊了彼此吃过的最好吃的食物。

We talk about the best food we have ever tasted.

Speaker 0

我发觉她人很善良。

And I discover that she is kind.

Speaker 0

她很幽默,也很容易交谈。

She is funny, and she is easy to talk to.

Speaker 0

后来,我意识到一件重要的事。

Later I realized something important.

Speaker 0

我大部分的恐惧都只存在于我的脑海中。

Most of my fears were only in my head.

Speaker 0

它们就像影子一样。

They were like shadows.

Speaker 0

看起来又大又吓人。

They looked big and scary.

Speaker 0

但当我直面它们时,它们就消失了,不见了。

But when I faced them, they disappeared they went away.

Speaker 0

晚上走回家时,我的腿又累了,但心里却感到轻松。

When I walk home in the evening, my legs are tired again, but my heart feels light.

Speaker 0

今天我做了两件新事。

Today I did two new things.

Speaker 0

我走路去上班,还和一个新的人说了话。

I walked to work and I spoke to someone new.

Speaker 0

这些都是小举动,但却意义重大。

They are small actions, but they mean a lot.

Speaker 0

回到家,我在笔记本上写道:今天我迈出了两步。

At home, I write in my notebook, today I took two steps.

Speaker 0

它们很小,但却让我向前迈进。

They were small, but they moved me forward.

Speaker 0

我感受到了脸上的风。

I felt the air on my face.

Speaker 0

我看到了周围的世界。

I saw the world around me.

Speaker 0

我无所畏惧地开口了。

I spoke without fear.

Speaker 0

我明白了,改变始于简单的选择。

And I learned that change begins with simple choices.

Speaker 0

我看着这些话,微笑了。

I look at those words and smile.

Speaker 0

成长不是一场竞赛。

Growth is not a race.

Speaker 0

它不在于快速做完所有事。

It is not about doing everything fast.

Speaker 0

它是一段缓慢的行走,一步,再一步。

It is a slow walk, one step, then another.

Speaker 0

我正在学习享受这段旅程。

And I am learning to enjoy the walk.

Speaker 0

第二天早上,我又一次出发了。

The next morning I walk again.

Speaker 0

这次我注意到了更多。

This time I notice even more.

Speaker 0

脚下树叶的声音,咖啡馆飘来的咖啡香,阳光洒在屋顶上的样子。

The sound of leaves under my feet, the smell of coffee from a cafe, the way the sunlight touches the rooftops.

Speaker 0

我向长椅上那只熟悉的猫打招呼。

I say hello to the same cat on the bench.

Speaker 0

当我经过时,那位父亲和女儿向我挥手。

The father and daughter wave at me as I pass by.

Speaker 0

就在这一刻,我领悟到了更深层的东西。

And in this moment, I understand something deeper.

Speaker 0

小小的步伐看似微不足道,却改变了我们看待世界的方式。

Small steps may look small, but they change the way we see the world.

Speaker 0

有一天,工作了一整天后,我决定沿海边走回家。

One day, after a long day at work, I decide to walk home by the sea.

Speaker 0

太阳正缓缓落下。

The sun is slowly setting.

Speaker 0

海浪轻轻涌动。

The waves move gently.

Speaker 0

空气中弥漫着咸味和海风的气息。

The air smells of salt and wind.

Speaker 0

这是那种宁静的傍晚,世界显得平静而安详。

It is one of those peaceful evenings when the world feels calm and quiet.

Speaker 0

我沿着海岸散步时,注意到一位老人独自坐在木长椅上。

As I walk along the shore, I notice an old man sitting alone on a wooden bench.

Speaker 0

他的脸上布满深深的皱纹。

His face is full of deep wrinkles.

Speaker 0

但他的眼睛呢?

But his eyes?

Speaker 0

他的眼睛明亮。

His eyes are bright.

Speaker 0

他的眼睛温暖而平静。

His eyes are warm and calm.

Speaker 0

他仿佛看尽了一切,却依然与之和平共处。

It is like he has seen everything and is still at peace with it.

Speaker 0

我感到好奇,于是在他旁边坐下。

I feel curious, so I sit down next to him.

Speaker 0

他转过头,微笑着打了个招呼。

He turns his head, smiles, and says hello.

Speaker 0

我们开始交谈。

We start talking.

Speaker 0

他的声音缓慢而柔和,如同海浪的节奏。

His voice is slow and soft, like the rhythm of the waves.

Speaker 0

他叫塞缪尔。

His name is Samuel.

Speaker 0

他八十岁了。

He is 80 years old.

Speaker 0

他一生都住在这个小镇上。

He has lived in this town all his life.

Speaker 0

他告诉我,他几乎每天傍晚都会来这张长椅上看海、思考。

He tells me he comes to this bench almost every evening to watch the sea and think.

Speaker 0

他说:大海是我最老的朋友。

He says, the sea is my oldest friend.

Speaker 0

然后他笑着轻声说:它每天都会教给我一些新的东西。

Then he laughs and gently says, It teaches me something new every day.

Speaker 0

我问他这是什么意思。

I ask him what he means.

Speaker 0

他指着水面说:看看那些波浪。

He points at the water and says, Look at the waves.

Speaker 0

有时它们平静柔和,有时又狂野强劲,但它们始终在不断流动。

Sometimes they are calm and soft, sometimes they are wild and strong, but they always keep moving.

Speaker 0

生活也是如此。

Life is the same.

Speaker 0

它会随着季节变化。

It changes with the season.

Speaker 0

它教会我们耐心。

It teaches us patience.

Speaker 0

它教会我们坚强。

It teaches us strength.

Speaker 0

然后他说了一句我永远不会忘记的话。

Then he says something I will never forget.

Speaker 0

当我们倾听他人、倾听世界、倾听自己时,我们才会成长。

We grow when we listen to others, to the world, and to ourselves.

Speaker 0

大多数人说得太多,听得太少。

Most people talk too much and listen too little.

Speaker 0

但如果你倾听,真正地倾听,生活就会为你指明方向。

But if you listen, truly listen, life will show you the way.

Speaker 0

他说完后,我在那里坐了一会儿。

I sit there for a while after he speaks.

Speaker 0

海的声音现在听起来不一样了。

The sound of the sea seems different now.

Speaker 0

它更深沉了。

It's deeper.

Speaker 0

风仿佛在传递着某种信息。

The wind feels like it is carrying a message.

Speaker 0

回家的路上,我想着他的话。

On my way home, I think about his words.

Speaker 0

我意识到,我常常试图掌控一切。

I realize that I often try to control everything.

Speaker 0

我的计划、我的未来、我的成功。

My plans, my future, my success.

Speaker 0

我为每一步都做计划。

I plan every step.

Speaker 0

我为每一个错误而担忧。

I worry about every mistake.

Speaker 0

但也许成长并不总是关于掌控。

But maybe growth is not always about control.

Speaker 0

也许它也关乎信任。

Maybe it is also about trust.

Speaker 0

信任这个过程,信任生活如果我仔细观察、认真留意,就会知道如何引导我。

Trusting the process, trusting that life knows how to guide me if I look closely, if I pay attention.

Speaker 0

那天晚上,我又坐在窗边。

That evening, I sit by my window again.

Speaker 0

天空如今已漆黑,布满了明亮的星星。

The sky is dark now, full of bright stars.

Speaker 0

世界一片寂静,于是我打开笔记本,写下:今天,我学会了倾听。

The world is silent, so I open my notebook and write, Today I learned to listen.

Speaker 0

我明白了,智慧常常悄然降临。

I learned that wisdom often comes quietly.

Speaker 0

从那天起,我开始练习倾听,不只是用耳朵,而是用心。

From that day on I begin to practice listening, not just with my ears but with my heart.

Speaker 0

我聆听雨滴轻轻敲打我窗玻璃的声音。

I listen to the sound of the rain tapping gently on my window.

Speaker 0

我倾听外面孩子们嬉笑的声音。

I listen to the laughter of children playing outside.

Speaker 0

我倾听夜晚的寂静。

I listen to the silence of the night.

Speaker 0

但最重要的是,我开始倾听自己。

But most importantly, I start listening to myself.

Speaker 0

我倾听我的想法,即使是那些令人不安的想法。

I listen to my thoughts, even the uncomfortable ones.

Speaker 0

我倾听我的感受,即使是悲伤或困惑的情绪。

I listen to my feelings, even the sad or confusing ones.

Speaker 0

我倾听我的恐惧,不是为了逃避它们,而是为了理解它们。

And I listen to my fears, not to run from them, but to understand them.

Speaker 0

慢慢地,我开始更深刻地理解自己。

Slowly, I begin to understand myself more deeply.

Speaker 0

我注意到自己思维中的模式。

I notice patterns in my thoughts.

Speaker 0

我注意到什么让我快乐,什么让我压力重重。

I notice what brings me joy and what causes me stress.

Speaker 0

我学会了温柔地对待自己的情绪。

I learned to be gentle with my emotions.

Speaker 0

我学会了对自己的旅程保持耐心。

I learned to be patient with my journey.

Speaker 0

倾听成为一种日常习惯,一种与世界和真实的自己建立连接的方式。

Listening becomes a daily habit, a way to connect with the world and with who I am.

Speaker 0

每一天,我都感受到内心一种宁静的转变。

And with each passing day, I feel a quiet transformation inside me.

Speaker 0

我感受到内心一种宁静的变化。

I feel a quiet change inside me.

Speaker 0

生活一直在诉说。

Life speaks all the time.

Speaker 0

在风中,在浪涛里,在我们周围的人身上,以及在我们内心深处。

In the wind, in the waves, in the people around us, and deep within our own hearts.

Speaker 0

我们所需要做的只是倾听。

All we have to do is listen.

Speaker 0

两周后,我决定尝试一件让我害怕的事情。

Two weeks later, I decide to try something that scares me.

Speaker 0

公开演讲。

Public speaking.

Speaker 0

是的,公开演讲。

Yes, public speaking.

Speaker 0

这意味着要在他人面前讲话。

That means speaking in front of others.

Speaker 0

在工作中,每周五都会举行一次小型团队会议。

At work, there is a small team meeting every Friday.

Speaker 0

通常我都会保持沉默,静静倾听。

Usually I stay quiet and listen.

Speaker 0

但这次,我举手主动提出分享一个关于新项目的简短想法。

But this time, I raise my hand and offer to share a short idea about a new project.

Speaker 0

我的心跳加速。

My heart beats fast.

Speaker 0

我的手在颤抖。

My hands are shaking.

Speaker 0

我脑海中的一个声音说:你会出错的。

A voice in my head says, You will make a mistake.

Speaker 0

人们会笑的。

People will laugh.

Speaker 0

但我记得我对自己许下的承诺:要勇敢面对不适,去成长。

But I remember the promise I made to myself, to try to step into discomfort, to grow.

Speaker 0

我站起来发言。

I stand up and speak.

Speaker 0

我的声音起初很轻,但每说一句话都变得越来越有力。

My voice is soft at first, but it becomes stronger with every sentence.

Speaker 0

我清晰地分享了我的想法。

I share my idea clearly.

Speaker 0

当我讲完时,现场一片寂静。

When I finish, there is silence.

Speaker 0

然后我的经理微笑着说:‘这是个好主意,汤姆。’

Then my manager smiles and says, that's a great idea, Tom.

Speaker 0

让我们进一步探讨一下。

Let's explore it further.

Speaker 0

一股暖流涌上我的胸口。

A warm feeling spreads through my chest.

Speaker 0

我感到自豪,不是因为这个想法完美无缺,而是因为我有勇气开口表达。

I feel proud, not because the idea was perfect, but because I had the courage to speak.

Speaker 0

后来我在笔记本上写道:勇气不是没有恐惧。

Later I write in my notebook, courage is not the absence of fear.

Speaker 0

而是在恐惧存在时依然选择行动。

It is doing something even when fear is present.

Speaker 0

恐惧是生活的一部分。

Fear is part of life.

Speaker 0

每个人都感到害怕。

Everyone feels it.

Speaker 0

但当我们面对它时,即使只是以小的方式,它就会失去对我们的控制。

But when we face it, even in small ways, it loses power over us.

Speaker 0

每次我们向前迈出一步,我们就会变得更强一点。

And every time we step forward, we become a little stronger.

Speaker 0

现在,并不是我尝试的每件事都能顺利。

Now, not everything I try goes well.

Speaker 0

有些事情会出错,好吧?

Some things go wrong, okay?

Speaker 0

这也是旅程的一部分。

And that is part of the journey too.

Speaker 0

在我许下承诺一个月后,我决定去上绘画课。

One month into my promise, I decide to take a painting class.

Speaker 0

我一直欣赏艺术,但我从未画过任何东西。

I have always admired art, but I have never painted everything.

Speaker 0

我想象我会擅长这个。

I imagine that I will be good at it.

Speaker 0

我想象人们会对我隐藏的天赋感到惊讶。

I imagine people will be surprised by my hidden talent.

Speaker 0

现实却不一样。

The reality is different.

Speaker 0

我的第一幅画一团糟。

My first painting is a mess.

Speaker 0

颜色以奇怪的方式混合在一起。

The colors mix in strange ways.

Speaker 0

形状都不清晰。

The shapes are not clear.

Speaker 0

就连老师看到它时也显得困惑。

Even the teacher looks confused when she sees it.

Speaker 0

有一瞬间,我感到失望。

For a moment, I feel disappointed.

Speaker 0

我感到沮丧。

I feel frustrated.

Speaker 0

我想放弃。

I want to quit.

Speaker 0

我想说,这不适合我。

I want to say, This is not for me.

Speaker 0

但随后我想起我并没有承诺一定会成功。

But then I remember I did not promise to succeed.

Speaker 0

我承诺的是去尝试。

I promised to try.

Speaker 0

我继续画画。

I keep painting.

Speaker 0

第二幅画还是很差。

The second painting is still bad.

Speaker 0

第三幅画稍微好了一点。

The third one is slightly better.

Speaker 0

第四幅画虽然不算好,却让我笑了。

And the fourth one, well, it is not good but it makes me smile.

Speaker 0

所以我学到了一个重要教训。

So I learned an important lesson.

Speaker 0

失败并不是成长的对立面。

Failure is not the opposite of growth.

Speaker 0

失败是成长的一部分。

It is part of growth.

Speaker 0

每一个错误都教会了我新的东西。

Every mistake teaches me something new.

Speaker 0

于是我写在我的笔记本上:今天我失败了,但我为此心怀感激。

So I write in my notebook, I failed today, and I am grateful for it.

Speaker 0

我心存感激,因为失败也是一种老师。

I am thankful because failure is a teacher too.

Speaker 0

随着时间推移,我注意到了另一件事。

As weeks pass, I notice something else.

Speaker 0

我常常对自己要求太严。

I am often too hard on myself.

Speaker 0

我期望太高。

I expect too much.

Speaker 0

我想快速改变,迅速成长,每天都有进步。

I want to change quickly, grow fast, improve every day.

Speaker 0

但当我做不到时,就会感到沮丧。

And when I don't, I feel frustrated.

Speaker 0

一天晚上,经过漫长的一天后,我看着镜子问自己:为什么我还没变得更好?

One evening, after a long day, I look in the mirror and say, why am I not better yet?

Speaker 0

然后我想起了那位叫塞缪尔的老人对我说过的话。

Then I remember something Samuel, the old man, told me.

Speaker 0

你不该对着一朵花大喊,催它快点长。

You should not shout at a flower and tell it to grow faster.

Speaker 0

你应该给它浇水。

You should give it water.

Speaker 0

你应当给它阳光。

You should give it sunlight.

Speaker 0

你应当给它时间。

And you should give it time.

Speaker 0

我意识到,我也必须这样对待自己。

I realize I must do the same for myself.

Speaker 0

成长需要时间。

Growth takes time.

Speaker 0

它需要耐心。

It needs patience.

Speaker 0

它需要关怀与善意。

It needs care and kindness.

Speaker 0

那天晚上,我给自己写了一封信。

That night, I write myself a letter.

Speaker 0

在信中,我原谅了自己的过错。

In the letter, I forgive myself for my mistakes.

Speaker 0

我感谢自己曾经努力过。

I thank myself for trying.

Speaker 0

我承诺以同情、善意和理解对待自己,就像对待朋友一样。

I promise to treat myself with compassion, with kindness, with understanding, just as I would treat a friend.

Speaker 0

第二天早上,我感觉轻松了许多。

The next morning, I feel lighter.

Speaker 0

我慢慢走向工作的地方。

I walk to work slowly.

Speaker 0

我享受着凉爽的风。

I enjoy the cool wind.

Speaker 0

我向陌生人微笑。

I smile at strangers.

Speaker 0

我甚至停下来看了几分钟的海浪。

I even stop to watch the waves for a few minutes.

Speaker 0

我在笔记本上写下:善待自己并不是软弱。

I write in my notebook, being kind to myself is not weakness.

Speaker 0

这是力量。

It is strength.

Speaker 0

它给了我继续成长的能量。

It gives me the energy to keep growing.

Speaker 0

成长不仅关乎我们内心的变化。

Growth is not only about what happens inside us.

Speaker 0

也关乎我们如何与他人建立联系。

It is also about how we connect with others.

Speaker 0

我曾经以为我必须独自完成一切。

I used to think I had to do everything alone.

Speaker 0

但慢慢地,我学会了与他人同行,会让这段旅程更加丰富和有意义。

But slowly, I learned that sharing the journey with people makes it richer and more meaningful.

Speaker 0

一个周末,我决定去当地社区中心做志愿者。

One weekend, I decide to volunteer at a local community center.

Speaker 0

我们帮忙清理公园并种植花卉。

We help clean a park and plant flowers.

Speaker 0

我遇到了各个年龄段的人,有孩子、父母和祖父母。

I meet people of all ages, children, parents, grandparents.

Speaker 0

我们笑谈,交谈,一起工作。

We laugh, we talk, and we work together.

Speaker 0

一位女士跟我讲述了她的生活。

One woman tells me about her life.

Speaker 0

她五年前搬到这个镇上,曾经长时间感到孤独。

She moved to this town five years ago and felt lonely for a long time.

Speaker 0

她说,做志愿者改变了她的一切。

She says, volunteering changed everything.

Speaker 0

我在这里找到了朋友。

I found friends here.

Speaker 0

我找到了人生的目标。

I found a purpose.

Speaker 0

她的话一直萦绕在我心头。

Her words stay with me.

Speaker 0

我们都在寻找连接,希望被看见、被重视,并成为更大整体的一部分。

We are all searching for connection to feel seen, valued, and to be part of something bigger.

Speaker 0

成长不仅关乎成为最好的自己,也关乎帮助他人共同成长。

Growth is not only about becoming the best version of ourselves it is also about helping others grow too.

Speaker 0

一天结束时,我感到疲惫,但内心快乐。

At the end of the day, I feel tired but I am happy.

Speaker 0

我的手脏了。

My hands are dirty.

Speaker 0

我的背很疼,但我的心却很充实。

My back hurts, but my heart feels full.

Speaker 0

我写在笔记本里:成长不是一个人的旅程。

I write in my notebook, growth is not a solo journey.

Speaker 0

这不是一段独行的旅程。

It is not an individual journey.

Speaker 0

这是我们共同建设的东西。

It is something we build together.

Speaker 0

有时候,成长意味着增添新的东西,但有时候意味着放手。

Now sometimes growth means adding new things, But sometimes it means letting go.

Speaker 0

这意味着要移除某些东西,摆脱某些东西。

It means to remove something, to get rid of something.

Speaker 0

有一天,我在家打开一个盒子,找到了五年前的一本旧笔记本。

One day I open a box at home and find an old notebook from five years ago.

Speaker 0

笔记本里是我从未完成的计划。

In the notebook there are plans I never completed.

Speaker 0

还有我从未实现的目标。

There are goals I never reached.

Speaker 0

还有一些不再重要的梦想。

There are dreams that no longer matter.

Speaker 0

它们已经不再重要了。

They are not important anymore.

Speaker 0

有一瞬间,我感到难过。

For a moment I feel sad.

Speaker 0

这感觉像是一种失败。

It feels like failure.

Speaker 0

但随后我意识到一件事。

But then I realize something.

Speaker 0

改变是没关系的。

It is okay to change.

Speaker 0

超越旧的梦想是没关系的,变得比旧梦想更伟大是没关系的。

It is okay to outgrow old dreams, to become bigger than old dreams.

Speaker 0

五年前的我,已经不是今天的我了。

The person I was five years ago is not the same person I am today.

Speaker 0

我决定扔掉这本旧笔记本,不是因为它毫无意义,而是因为我准备好了书写新的故事。

I decide to throw away the old notebook, not because it is meaningless, but because I am ready to write a new story.

Speaker 0

那天傍晚,我站在海边,看着海浪抹去沙地上我的脚印。

I stand by the sea that evening and watch the waves erase my footprints in the sand.

Speaker 0

放手就是这样。

Letting go is like that.

Speaker 0

这为新的事物腾出了空间。

It makes space for something new.

Speaker 0

于是我写下我的笔记:今天,我放下了。

Then I write in my notebook, I let go today.

Speaker 0

我放下了旧的梦想。

I let go of old dreams.

Speaker 0

我放下了旧的恐惧。

I let go of old fears.

Speaker 0

我放下了旧的期待。

I let go of old expectations.

Speaker 0

而现在,我准备好迎接接下来的一切。

And now, I am ready for what comes next.

Speaker 0

自从我写下第一个承诺,已经过去三个月了。

It is now three months since I wrote my first promise.

Speaker 0

很多事情都改变了。

Many things have changed.

展开剩余字幕(还有 144 条)
Speaker 0

但我学到的最重要的教训之一是这个。

But one of the most important lessons I have learned is this.

Speaker 0

真正的成长往往发生在沉默中。

True growth often happens in silence.

Speaker 0

某个星期天早上,我决定全天独自度过。

One Sunday morning, I decide to spend the whole day alone.

Speaker 0

没有手机,没有网络,没有计划。

No phone, no Internet, no plans.

Speaker 0

只有我、我的思绪,以及周围的宁静。

Just me, my thoughts, and the quiet around me.

Speaker 0

起初,感觉很奇怪。

At first, it feels strange.

Speaker 0

我的手一次次伸向手机。

My hands reach for my phone again and again.

Speaker 0

我的内心感到不安。

My mind feels restless.

Speaker 0

但过了一会儿,一些事情开始发生变化。

But after a while, something begins to change.

Speaker 0

我内心的喧嚣,所有的担忧、所有的疑虑、所有的计划,开始消退。

The noise inside me, all the worries, all the doubts, all the plans, starts to fade.

Speaker 0

它们开始消失。

They start to disappear.

Speaker 0

我坐在窗边,看着云朵缓缓飘过天空。

I sit by the window and watch the clouds move slowly across the sky.

Speaker 0

我倾听自己呼吸的声音。

I listen to the sound of my breathing.

Speaker 0

我感受到心跳平稳而有力。

I feel my heart beating steadily.

Speaker 0

在这片宁静中,我开始更深刻地理解自己。

In that quiet, I start to understand myself more deeply.

Speaker 0

我思考什么才是真正对我重要的,而不是别人期待的,也不是社会所说的。

I think about what really matters to me, not what others expect, not what society says.

Speaker 0

我想着内心真正觉得有意义的事。

I think about what truly feels meaningful in my heart.

Speaker 0

于是我写在笔记本上:沉默并非空无。

So I write in my notebook, silence is not empty.

Speaker 0

它充满了答案。

It is full of answers.

Speaker 0

从那天起,我让安静的时刻成为我日常生活的一部分。

From that day on, I make quiet moments part of my routine.

Speaker 0

一段不听音乐或播客的短途散步。

A short walk without music or podcast.

Speaker 0

只是存在,只是安住于当下。

Time to simply be, to simply exist.

Speaker 0

这些小小的停顿帮助我由内而外地成长。

These small pauses help me grow from the inside out.

Speaker 0

如今,成长并不总是令人兴奋的。

Now growth is not always exciting.

Speaker 0

有时它是缓慢而无形的。

Sometimes it is slow and invisible.

Speaker 0

就像一棵树在土壤下默默生长,直到人们看到它的叶子。

Like a tree that grows silently under the soil before anyone sees its leaves.

Speaker 0

当我开始跑步时,我学会了这个道理。

I learn this lesson when I start running.

Speaker 0

起初,我只能跑五分钟。

At first, I can only run for five minutes.

Speaker 0

我想要快速的结果。

I want quick results.

Speaker 0

我想要跑一个小时。

I want to run for an hour.

Speaker 0

但我的身体说不行。

But my body says no.

Speaker 0

感到沮丧很容易。

It is easy to feel frustrated.

Speaker 0

很容易觉得自己没有进步。

It is easy to think, I'm not improving.

Speaker 0

但我继续坚持。

But I keep going.

Speaker 0

五分钟后变成了十分钟。

Five minutes become ten.

Speaker 0

十分钟后变成了二十分钟。

Ten minutes become twenty.

Speaker 0

慢慢地,一周又一周,我逐渐增强了体能。

Slowly, week by week, I build strength.

Speaker 0

一天早上,三个月后,我一口气跑了整整一小时。

One morning, three months later, I run for an entire hour.

Speaker 0

我来到海边。

I stop by the sea.

Speaker 0

我喘着粗气,但微笑着。

I breathe hard, but I smile.

Speaker 0

这不是魔法,而是耐心。

It was not magic, it was patience.

Speaker 0

这是不断重复的小步骤。

It was small steps repeated again and again.

Speaker 0

我意识到,这个道理不仅仅适用于跑步。

I realize that this lesson is not just about running.

Speaker 0

它关乎人生。

It is about life.

Speaker 0

许多事物都是缓慢成长的,比如自信、善良和智慧。

Many things grow slowly, confidence, kindness, wisdom.

Speaker 0

但只要我们坚持下去,终会看到成果。

But if we keep going, we will see the results.

Speaker 0

所以我在我笔记本上写道:耐心不是等待事情发生。

So I write in my notebook, patience is not waiting for things to happen.

Speaker 0

而是相信微小的行动终将带来巨大的改变。

It is trusting that small actions will lead to big change.

Speaker 0

所以有一天晚上,我坐在房间里环顾四周。

So one evening, I sit in my room and look around.

Speaker 0

我的生活并不完美。

My life is not perfect.

Speaker 0

仍然存在问题。

There are still problems.

Speaker 0

仍然有一些没有答案的问题。

There are still questions without answers.

Speaker 0

但也有许多值得感恩的事物。

But there is also so much to be thankful for.

Speaker 0

有太多值得感激的东西。

There is so much to be grateful for.

Speaker 0

我有一个温暖的家。

I have a warm home.

Speaker 0

我桌上有着食物。

I have food on my table.

Speaker 0

我有关心我的朋友。

I have friends who care about me.

Speaker 0

我有一个能让我走路、奔跑和探索世界的身体。

I have a body that lets me walk, run, and explore the world.

Speaker 0

我有一个能够学习和成长的头脑。

I have a mind that learns and grows.

Speaker 0

我决定养成一个新习惯:每天晚上写下三件我感激的事情。

I decide to start a new habit, writing three things I am grateful for every night.

Speaker 0

起初,这份清单很简单。

At first, the list is simple.

Speaker 0

我感激今天有阳光。

I am grateful for the sunshine today.

Speaker 0

感激就是心存感谢。

Grateful means thankful.

Speaker 0

我感激与安娜的一次愉快交谈。

I am grateful for a good conversation with Anna.

Speaker 0

我感激这顿美味的晚餐。

I am grateful for a delicious dinner.

Speaker 0

但随着时间推移,我的感恩之情变得越来越深刻。

But with time, my gratitude, my being thankful, becomes deeper.

Speaker 0

我感激这顿美味的晚餐。

I am grateful for a delicious dinner.

Speaker 0

这段旅程中最美好的惊喜之一,是发现个人成长不仅仅关乎我自己。

One of the most beautiful surprises on this journey is finding out that personal growth is not just about me.

Speaker 0

它也关乎我如何支持他人的成长。

It is also about how I can support the growth of others.

Speaker 0

在社区中心,一个名叫莱奥的小男孩加入了志愿者团队。

At the community center, a young boy named Leo joins the volunteer group.

Speaker 0

他很害羞。

He is shy.

Speaker 0

他很安静。

He is quiet.

Speaker 0

他总是站在后面。

He is always standing at the back.

Speaker 0

他让我想起了几个月前的自己。

He reminds me of myself a few months ago.

Speaker 0

有一天,我坐在他旁边,开始和他聊天。

One day, I sit next to him and start a conversation.

Speaker 0

我们聊了学校的事。

We talk about school.

Speaker 0

我们聊了他的梦想。

We talk about his dreams.

Speaker 0

我们聊了让他害怕的事情,我也告诉他我的恐惧,以及我是如何一步步面对它们的。

We talk about the things that scare him, and I tell him about my own fears and how I face them step by step.

Speaker 0

慢慢地,他敞开了心扉。

Slowly, he opens up.

Speaker 0

他开始说话了。

He starts talking.

Speaker 0

每周我都看到他的自信在增长。

Week by week, I see his confidence grow.

Speaker 0

他开始与其他志愿者交谈。

He starts talking to other volunteers.

Speaker 0

他甚至在一个周末领导了一个小项目。

He even leads a small project one weekend.

Speaker 0

看着他发生变化,让我领悟到一些深刻的东西。

Watching him change teaches me something powerful.

Speaker 0

当我们成长时,我们也为他人创造了成长的空间。

When we grow, we create space for others to grow too.

Speaker 0

我们的勇气可以激发他人的勇气。

Our courage can inspire someone else's courage.

Speaker 0

我们的善意可以播下希望的种子。

Our kindness can plant a seed of hope.

Speaker 0

我在我笔记本上写道:成长在分享中倍增。

I write in my notebook, Growth multiplies when shared.

Speaker 0

我付出得越多,就越能成长。

The more I give, the more I grow.

Speaker 0

有一晚,塞缪尔邀请我去他家喝茶。

One night, Samuel invites me to his home for tea.

Speaker 0

他狭小的客厅里摆满了书。

His small living room is filled with books.

Speaker 0

房间里堆满照片,弥漫着旧木头的气味。

It is filled with photographs and the smell of old wood.

Speaker 0

我们坐在火炉旁。

We sit by the fire.

Speaker 0

他给我讲了许多故事:童年的故事、旅行的故事,关于爱与失去的故事。

He tells me stories, stories from his childhood, stories from his travels, stories about love and loss.

Speaker 0

有些故事快乐,有些故事悲伤,但每一个都充满智慧。

Some stories are happy, some stories are sad, but all of them are full of wisdom.

Speaker 0

他说,故事是我们理解生活的途径。

He says, stories are how we make sense of our lives.

Speaker 0

然后他说,这些故事提醒我们从何而来,并指引我们走向何方。

Then he says, they remind us where we came from, and they guide us where we are going.

Speaker 0

我意识到,我的旅程也是一种故事,不是关于成功或完美的故事,而是关于成长的故事。

I realized that my journey is also a story, not a story of success or perfection, but a story of growth.

Speaker 0

每一个章节,即使是艰难的章节,都至关重要。

Every chapter, even the difficult ones, do matter.

Speaker 0

当我回到家时,我打开笔记本,读完了自那个清晨以来我写下的所有页数。

When I return home, I open my notebook, and I read all the pages I have written since that first morning.

Speaker 0

每一条笔记都是这个故事的一小部分。

Each note is a small piece of the story.

Speaker 0

我微笑了。

I smile.

Speaker 0

我为这个故事感到自豪,我知道它还没有结束。

I am proud of this story, and I know it is not yet over.

Speaker 0

季节更替,我们也在变化。

Seasons change, and so do we.

Speaker 0

当我开始这段旅程时,正是早春,清晨寒冷,街道寂静,光线柔和。

When I started this journey, it was early spring, cold mornings, quiet streets, and soft light.

Speaker 0

如今,几个月已经过去。

Now many months have passed.

Speaker 0

秋天,落叶的季节已经到来。

Autumn, fall has arrived.

Speaker 0

空气中的味道变得不同了。

The air smells different.

Speaker 0

树叶已经变成了金黄色和红色。

The leaves have turned gold and red.

Speaker 0

白天变短了,但日落却更加明亮。

The days are shorter, but the sunsets are brighter.

Speaker 0

我漫步在公园里,看着树木纷纷落下树叶。

I walk through the park and watch the trees let go of their leaves.

Speaker 0

起初,这看起来像是一种终结,但我现在明白了。

At first, it looks like a kind of ending, but I know better now.

Speaker 0

这并不是结束。

It is not the end.

Speaker 0

这是循环的一部分。

It is part of the cycle.

Speaker 0

树木并没有死亡。

The trees are not dying.

Speaker 0

它们正在为新生做准备。

They are preparing for new life.

Speaker 0

我意识到我自己也改变了。

I realize that I too have changed.

Speaker 0

走过这个公园的人,已经不再是那个曾经感到停滞和恐惧的人了。

The person walking through this park is not the same person who once felt stuck and afraid.

Speaker 0

我现在更平静了。

I am calmer now.

Speaker 0

我更勇敢了。

I am braver.

Speaker 0

我更深刻地理解了自己,并且正在学习信任生活。

I understand myself more deeply, and I am learning to trust life.

Speaker 0

成长并不总是显而易见的。

Growth is not always visible.

Speaker 0

你并不总能看见它。

You cannot always see it.

Speaker 0

它往往是安静的。

It is often quiet.

Speaker 0

它是温和的。

It is gentle.

Speaker 0

它是缓慢的。

It is slow.

Speaker 0

但当你回首时,你会看到自己已经走了多远。

But when you look back, you can see how far you have come.

Speaker 0

所以我写在笔记本里:变化并不可怕。

So I write in my notebook, change is not something to fear.

Speaker 0

这是我们还活着的标志。

It is a sign that we are alive.

Speaker 0

所以,我的朋友们,当你们听完这个故事时,我想提醒你们一件重要的事。

So, my friends, as you finish listening to this story, I want to remind you of something important.

Speaker 0

成长并不是关于完美。

Growth is not about being perfect.

Speaker 0

也不是关于把一切都弄清楚。

It is not about having everything figured out.

Speaker 0

而是关于一步一个脚印,一天一天地努力。

It is about trying step by step, day by day.

Speaker 0

有些日子你会感到强大,另一些日子你会感到迷茫。

Some days you will feel strong, other days you will feel lost.

Speaker 0

这两种状态都是旅程的一部分。

Both are part of the journey.

Speaker 0

不要急于求成。

Do not rush it.

Speaker 0

不要拿自己和别人比较。

Do not compare yourself to others.

Speaker 0

相信自己的节奏。

Trust your space.

Speaker 0

庆祝你的每一个小胜利。

Celebrate your small victories.

Speaker 0

从错误中学习,永远不要停下脚步。

Learn from your mistakes and never stop walking.

Speaker 0

非常感谢您收听本期《English Unleashed》。

Thank you so much for listening to this episode of English Unleashed.

Speaker 0

我是汤姆。

I'm Tom.

Speaker 0

在下一次之前,继续学习,继续练习,继续相信自己。

And until next time, keep learning, keep practicing, and keep believing in yourself.

Speaker 0

暂时再见。

Bye for now.

关于 Bayt 播客

Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。

继续浏览更多播客