本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
我越来越年轻了。
I keep getting younger.
我的人生就是这样奇妙,各位。
My life's been funny that way, everybody.
欢迎来到足球漫谈。
Welcome to the football ramble.
狼队拿到一分,而阿森纳取得了一场大胜。
Wolves got a point, and Arsenal got a huge win.
今天是12月31日,星期三。
It's Wednesday, December 31.
我是马库斯·斯佩勒。
I'm Marcus Speller.
我是卢克·摩尔。
And I'm Luke Moore.
大家好。
Hello, everybody.
很高兴在这样一个美好的星期三与你们相伴,当然,今天还是除夕夜。
Good to have you with us on this wonderful Wednesday, which is, of course, New Year's Eve.
我要感谢我们的朋友、拉姆布勒的赞助人丹尼尔·塞拉菲尼·苏利,感谢他提供了这段开场白。
I wanna say thanks to friend of the ramble, Daniel Serafini Souley, for giving us that intro line.
如果你想为未来的节目提交一段开场白,并获得今天节目的扩展版,那就成为我们在Patreon上的拉姆布勒朋友吧。
If you wanna submit an intro line for a future episode and get an extended edition of today's show, then become a friend of the ramble on our Patreon.
从今天开始,我们甚至不再等到2026年了。
And starting from today, we're not even waiting for 2026.
我们就在2025年做这件事。
We're doing it in 2025.
我们为所有年度会员提供15%的折扣。
We're offering 15% off all annual memberships.
别担心。
And don't worry.
没有任何陷阱。
There's no catch.
但它并不会持续一整天。
It just doesn't last for the rest of the day.
这确实涵盖了2026年。
That's, that does account for 2026.
这意味着在整个赛季剩余时间、世界杯以及下个赛季的前半段,你都可以享受额外剧集、无广告的闲聊内容以及访问Discord,价格略高于40英镑。
So that means bonus episodes, ad free rambles, and access to the Discord throughout the rest of the season, the World Cup, and the first half of next season for a little more than £40.
这真是个好价钱。
That's a great deal.
这太棒了
It's a brilliant
划算。
deal.
如今40英镑能买些什么呢?
What can you buy for £40 these days?
一顿饭的一半。
Half a meal.
正在准备的水果沙拉。
A fruit salad in prep.
那就是
That's
它。
it.
这是一份不错的水果沙拉。
That's a good fruit salad.
是的。
Yeah.
链接是什么,马库斯?
What's the link, Marcus?
链接是 patreon.com/footballramble。
The link is patreon.com/footballramble.
是的。
Yeah.
今天我们有比尔在,对吧?
We're Bill with us today, aren't we?
就我们两个人。
Just the two of us.
是的。
Yes.
只要我们努力,就能做到,不是吗?
We can make it if we try, ain't it?
你和我。
You and I.
嘿。
Hey.
哦,你软硬兼施了。
Oh, you've twisted my arm.
你怎么把一只鸭子变成灵魂歌手?
How do you turn a duck into a soul singer?
没错。
Exactly.
把它放进烤箱,直到它变成比尔和我们在一起。
Stick it in the oven till it's Bill with us.
我原以为那些漫谈主持人会排队等候。
I, I thought the the the fellow ramble presenters would be queuing
排队,是的。
up Yes.
在我本周早些时候点评他们之后,我以为他们会排队来参加今天的节目。
To come and be on this show today after my take on after them earlier in the week.
我以为维什会直接从假期飞回来,那确实是个假期。
I thought Vish would be on a flight straight back from his holiday, and it is a holiday
是啊。
Yeah.
去澳大利亚。
To Australia.
谈谈曼联拿到一分的事。
To talk about Man United getting a point.
我,狼队。
I I DeWolves.
那就是他留在那里的原因。
That's why he stayed over there.
他往回走了一半,又转了回去。
He got halfway back, turned around again
当他看到那个结果的时候。
when he saw that result.
没错。
That's right.
没错。
That's right.
是的。
Yeah.
但遗憾的是,现在只剩下你和我了,马库斯。
But, sadly, it's just you and I, Marcus.
但我们会坚持下去的,对吧?
But we'll we'll struggle on, will we?
我觉得我们会的。
I think we will.
我觉得,最近在社交媒体上,我一度成了阿森纳球迷眼中的宠儿,一些其他兰伯勒球迷跟我说了他们的真实想法。
I think I think what the other Ramblers actually said to me having become a little bit of a darling among some of the Arsenal fans as I as I was for for a moment on social media recently.
他们觉得,他完全是你的了,斯佩勒。
They thought, he's all yours, Speller.
是的。
Yeah.
他完全是你的了。
He's all yours.
我感觉自己就像但以理在狮子坑里。
I feel like Daniel in the lion's den.
你看到了吗?
Did you see that?
我我
I I
我看到了,你知道的,马库斯,因为在我们上节目之前你就跟我提过了。
did see you know I've seen it, Marcus, because you told me about it before we came
今天上节目时。
on air today.
所以你
So you
你可以随便在节目里播放多少次。
can queue up as much as you like on the show.
是啊。
Yeah.
但你已经给我详细讲过了,说阿森纳球迷有多欣赏你,因为你上周末在Talksport上的表现。
But you've already given me the full rundown of how great all the Arsenal fans think you are because of your performance in talk sport at weekend.
吉姆,我特别想去,你有那张多余的票吗?
I was desperate to go, Jim, have you got that spare ticket?
他们在那儿会喜欢我的。
They're gonna love me there.
现在我们聊聊凯尔特人球迷吧。
Now let's talk about Celtic fans.
是的。
Yeah.
他们不太喜欢我,因为我曾说过,如果威尔弗雷德·农西还留任,哈茨队仍有夺冠希望。
They they they don't like me so much because I because I said if Wilfred Nonsi is still in the job, then Harts are still in the title race.
我不确定他们是不是更因为这个而生气。
I don't know whether they're more annoyed at that.
是在那场母跑之前还是之后?
Before or after the mother run.
我正要说呢,
I was about to say,
他们是因为这个更生气,还是因为昨晚以0比2输给了母亲队?
are they more annoyed at that or the fact they lost two nil to mother last night?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我想说的是,关于那件事,没错。
One one thing I would say is about that Yeah.
我们还谈到了阿森纳的事。
And we do the arsenal thing.
人们排着队来听我在阿森纳吃瘪。
People are queuing up to to to listen to me eat a lot of shit at the arsenal.
对吧?
Right?
所以这没问题。
So that's fine.
我很乐意这么做。
Very happy to do it.
但在那之前,是的。
But before we do that Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我想说的是,我通常赞赏凯尔特人球迷或任何俱乐部的球迷踩你,因为他们能逍遥法外太多。
I do wanna say that, I, I generally applaud Celtic fans or fans of any club sticking the boot into you because they can get away with far too much.
我以前跟你说过。
I've said that to you before.
但他们说你从未看过苏格兰超级联赛,
But for them to say that you've never watched the Scottish Premiership
是的。
Yeah.
考虑到你是在苏格兰长大的,这非常不合适。
Given that you grew up in Scotland is very poor form.
苏格兰超级联赛甚至很酷吗?
Was it even cool, the Scottish Premiership?
不管怎样,冷静点。
Whatever it was cool down.
但你确实在苏格兰待了很长时间,所以我认为你当然有权利记住任何事。
But but you spent a lot of time in Scotland, so I think you will I mean, everyone's right got a right to remember anyway.
但你你你你你在苏格兰住了多久?
But you you you you how long have you lived in Scotland for?
十五年。
For fifteen years.
这就对了。
There we go.
但说真的,我并没有一直住在那儿,你知道的,已经很久没住了。
But to be fair, though, if I I mean, I haven't lived there for, you know, be getting on
别贬低它。
Don't undermine it.
嗯。
No.
我不会贬低它。
I'm not gonna undermine it.
去你的。
Up yours.
你还是第二名。
You're still second.
对。
Right.
好的。
Okay.
听好了。
Listen.
如果威尔弗雷德·诺恩西在这段录音的背景下丢了工作,我们会回去重做。
If Wilfred Nonsi does lose a job in the context of this recording, we'll we'll go back and redo it.
是的。
Yeah.
有可能。
Possible.
我觉得我们会的。
I think we will.
来吧。
Come on then.
阿森纳 4 比 1 阿斯顿维拉。
Arsenal four, Aston Villa one.
我刚才在和
I was talking to
没看到。
Didn't see it.
看飞镖。
Watch the darts.
下一个。
Next.
我刚才在和一个朋友聊天。
I was talking to a friend.
几天前,我和一个朋友聊天时,他跟我说了这件事。
I was I was talking to a friend of mine a couple of days ago, and my friend said this.
我觉得阿森纳,哦,该死。
I think Arsenal Oh, fuck.
正在迅速失去动力。
Are rapidly running out of steam.
我刚才称你为朋友,你觉得怎么样?
Do you like I referred to you as a friend there?
嗯。
Yeah.
这并不能让我觉得好受些。
Doesn't soften it for me.
迅速失去动力。
Rapidly running out of steam.
我能跟制作人芬说一句吗?
Can I just say to producer Finn?
我的意思是,公平地说,他们最后时刻丢了球。
They I mean, to be fair, they conceded late on.
他们在进球后看起来精疲力尽。
They looked exhausted after they went and found it up.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
他从不为其他主持人做这种小音效片段。
He never does these little sound clips for any other presenter.
嗯,他找不到这些片段。
Well, he can't find them.
这就是原因。
That's why.
不。
No.
从什么?
From what?
《虎豹小霸王》这个主意不错。
The tango and cash it, which is a lovely idea.
什么?
What?
如果这真是皮特的话,是的。
If if if this have been Pete Yeah.
我昨晚一整晚都会在WhatsApp上和皮特聊天,看他崩溃。
I'd have had Pete in my WhatsApps all night last night having a meltdown.
他们会怎么说我?
What are they gonna say about me?
太可怜了。
Pathetic.
别想把责任推到彼得身上。
Don't try and deflect it on Peter.
是的。
Yeah.
他昨晚一直在看南端的比赛。
He was he was he was watching South End last night.
是的。
He was.
南端那晚挺冷的,他居然还去了。
He was a bit of a cold night at South End, that would have been.
这说明了他有多投入。
That shows you how committed he is.
不过,我们扯远了。
But, anyway, we digress.
阿森纳终于在阿斯顿维拉报了尤尼·埃梅里的仇。
Arsenal, they got rev their revenge on Unai Emery in Aston Villa.
他们终结了阿斯顿维拉的11场连胜纪录。
They ended Villa's 11 match winning run.
维拉当时只差一场就追平了俱乐部纪录,不是吗?
Villa were just one away, weren't they, from Club record.
如果打破这项新俱乐部纪录,自然能体现出他们表现得有多出色。
From a new club record, of course, which showed you how well they've been doing.
但阿森纳在缺少德克兰·赖斯的情况下也做到了,他们在下半场表现得令人惊艳。
But Arsenal, they they did it without Declan Rice as well, and they were in that second half scintillating.
但在那之前,这场比赛的上半场内容非常引人入胜。
But before we get to that, the first half of this game, it was absorbing stuff.
耐人寻味。
Intriguing.
没错。
Yeah.
确实如此。
It was.
确实,确实如此。
It really, really was.
这场比赛真是典型的上下半场两重天。
Proper game of two halves this.
在上半场,人们说,哦,最近大家一直觉得阿森纳不够有说服力,只是勉强踢得过去,像在咳嗽和冒烟一样。
And in that first half, so people said, oh, well, you know, the people have been saying Arsenal have not convinced of late, or they've been sort of just about coughing and smoking away.
一些来自朴茨茅斯地区的人,还有其他地方的人,都这么说。
Various people, some from the Portsmouth area, others from elsewhere.
是的。
Yeah.
他们还说,阿森纳,呃,昨晚的比赛,会让我们对这个冠军产生一些看法。
And and they've been saying that Arsenal you know, tonight sorry.
昨晚的比赛,会让我们对这个冠军产生一些看法。
Last night's match, it was it was gonna show us something about this title.
这正是赛前的铺垫,而且说得没错。
And that's that was the buildup, and that was right.
我在比赛前就这么说了。
I said that going into the game.
我们会对阿森纳有更多的了解。
That we'd we'd find out a lot about Arsenal.
但我认为,考虑到背景和时机,这是本赛季迄今为止最大的考验。
But I think it's that by far, there's given the context and the timing, the biggest test of the season.
是的。
Yeah.
考虑到维拉的状态,你必须这么说。
Given Villas form, you have to say that.
在上半场,我觉得表现得很出色。
On that first half, I thought testified.
我们整个比赛过程中都在聊天,我说过,你知道,上半场两队都清楚这里所赌上的是什么。
We were we were chatting, weren't we, throughout the game, and and I said, you know, this this first half, both teams are aware of what's at stake here.
这感觉像是两支队伍。
This feels like two teams.
当然,曼城也是如此。
Obviously, Manchester City as well.
但在这个赛季的阶段,所有讨论都集中在维拉队的出色状态,以及阿森纳在赛季初期的表现不如从前。
But at this stage of the season, all the chat that's been had, the great run Villa are on, Arsenal not looking as convincing as they'd been in the early stages of the season.
这是一场真正的战术对决。
It was a proper tactical battle.
两支球队都在试探对方,他们都清楚这场比赛的重要性以及取得结果的意义。
Teams the both teams are feeling each other out, and he thought both of these know how big this match is and what a what a result it would be.
但随着比赛进行,你突然看到一支球队意识到:不。
But, also, as the game goes on, you suddenly see one team go, no.
我们还有机会。
We're in it.
但伙计们,不是你们。
But, lads, not not you.
但这确实是一场经典比赛,我知道这听起来是个老套的陈词滥调,但进球确实能改变比赛。
But it's it this was a classic game of and I know this is a stupid old cliche, but goals change games.
当加布里埃尔打进那个运气不错的进球时,阿森纳突然间放松了下来。
When Gabriel scores that rather fortuitous goal, Arsenal suddenly, bang, relax.
他们信心大增,一切都不一样了。
They grow in confidence and all the rest of it.
阿斯顿维拉在上半场有过几次机会。
Aston Villa had opportunities in that first half.
奥利·沃特金斯错失了一次机会。
Ollie Watkins misses one.
我知道球传到他脚下时,他更希望球能再往外一点。
I know the ball where where it comes to him, it's he would have liked it slightly further out.
他的射门实在太糟糕了。
He has a really poor finish.
但就比赛整体而言,他确实获得了一次机会。
But in the in the context of the game, he has a chance.
公平地说,约卡斯也有一记头球攻门。
I mean, Jokaris has a header as well, to be fair.
几个。
A couple.
早期也是。
Early on as well.
然后在贾登·桑乔那个时刻,我认为他可能被判越位了,但就在我这么说的时候,萨利巴做出了精彩的防守。
Then that moment where Jadon Sancho, I think might have been given offside, actually, as I'm saying this, Saliba makes that great defensive Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
解围。
Clearance.
但在上半场,阿斯顿维拉让阿森纳有点紧张,不过当然,有了加布里埃尔和萨利巴在后防,阿森纳看起来稳多了。
But in that first half, Villa had Arsenal slightly worried, but, of course, with Gabriel and Saliba back there, Arsenal looked so much more assured.
加布里埃尔回归至关重要。
Gabriel being back was massive.
对。
Yeah.
绝对至关重要,不仅仅是因为那个进球,我们还没说到那里。
Absolutely huge, not just because of the goal, which we wouldn't come on to.
但我同意你的看法。
But I agree with you.
上半场是一场非常引人入胜的比赛,正如你所说,两支高水平的球队,而且深知比赛的重要性。
The first half was really, really intriguing encounter, two high quality teams, as you say rightly, knowing what the stakes were.
我认为现实中发生的是,阿森纳靠意志力打破了僵局。
And I think what what actually happened in reality was that Arsenal just broke Arsenal with his heart, basically.
我认为这场比赛的关键可能在于三个关键的转折时刻。
And I think I think key I I think this game probably rested on three kind of key sliding doors moments.
对吧?
Right?
第一个是阿马杜·奥纳纳受伤了。
The first one is Amadou Onana picking up an injury.
是的。
Yeah.
因为他表现得很好。
Because he looked good.
是的。
Yeah.
他在那里非常强势,身体极其强壮,考虑到赖斯缺席,这可能成为关键差异。
He's so dominant in there, really, really physically strong, and that could have been the difference given that Rice was unavailable.
是的。
Yeah.
阿森纳在最后时刻失去赖斯的情况下还能逆转,也值得极大的赞誉。
And for Arsenal to overcome losing Rice late on, they deserve a huge amount of credit for that as well.
这体现了球队的实力和深度。
Shows you the strength and depth and all
但奥纳纳下场,加上卡马拉也不在,他们确实缺少了一些身体对抗性。
But, like, Onana going off and also Kamara not being there, they did lack a bit of physicality.
所以,显然他半场就得被换下。
So, obviously, he has to come off at half time.
我不认为阿森纳在那之后立即产生变化是巧合。
I don't think it's a coincidence that straight after that Arsenal It made
起了作用。
a difference.
再次,安纳纳看起来非常勤勉。
Onana, again, he looked very sort of industrious.
你明白我的意思吗?
Do you know what I mean?
非常,非常
Very, very
我认为我非常看好他。
He's I think I I rate him.
我觉得他是个非常
I think he's a really
优秀的球员,但他在这场中场争夺中不断拦截对方跑动球员的方式,简直令人着迷。
good good player, but the way he was picking up the the the runners in in that midfield battle was utterly intriguing.
完全正确。
Totally.
然后
And then
他是维拉表现良好的一大原因。
And he was a big part of why Villa were doing well.
另一个关键转折点是加布里埃尔的进球,我们稍后会更详细地分析。
The other sliding doors moments are the Gabriel goal, which we'll do in a bit more depth in a minute.
当然。
Sure.
还有马里诺的犯规,我的意思是,他本该被红牌罚下。
And the and the Marino set I mean, he should have been sent off.
马里诺本该被红牌罚下。
Marino should have been sent off.
但他没有被罚下。
He wasn't sent off.
我不知道为什么。
I don't know why.
如果你做出这种犯规,是的。
If you if you if you make that kind of foul Yeah.
黄牌啊,老兄。
On a yellow Yeah, man.
你基本上就该被罚下场。
You basically deserve to be sent off.
我明白他为什么没被罚下。
It is see why he wasn't sent off.
这简直就是职业犯规的字面定义,应该只给黄牌。
It's a dictionary definition of a professional foul, which is a yellow card.
所以这些就是关键时刻。
So they're the moments.
是的。
Yeah.
对吧?
Right?
这个进球,我认为尤其重要,主要是因为我得好好解释一下,我不想让人觉得我在对阿森纳酸葡萄心理,因为我并没有。
The goal, I think, is a particularly big moment chiefly because now I've gotta kinda unpack this because I don't wanna come across like I'm trying to be sour grapes about Arsenal because I'm not.
他们配得上赢得这场比赛。
They deserve to win the game.
他们以这种方式挺过来,真是太出色了,这真正考验了他们的实力,而他们以优异的成绩通过了考验。
The way they came through it in such fashion was brilliant and a a proper stern test of their credentials, and they passed it with flying colors.
这一点必须说得清清楚楚。
Gotta be absolutely clear about that.
此外,我不希望看到像加布里埃尔打进的那样的进球,因为对门将犯规而被取消,这种情况经常发生。
And in addition to that, I don't actually want to see those kind of goals that Gabriel scored be ruled out for fouls on keepers, which happens all the time.
对。
Yeah.
因为我觉得这样是不对的。
Because I think it's wrong.
我觉得门将得到了过多的保护。
I think goalkeepers get too much protection.
嗯。
Mhmm.
但让我困惑的是,为什么这个球没被判犯规,毕竟其他所有球员和门将争球时的情况几乎都被判了犯规。
And yet, it's confusing to me as to why that one wasn't ruled out given that every single other coming together of a player and a goalkeeper battling for the ball like that seems to be given as a foul.
我不明白不判这个为犯规的理由是什么,尽管我其实并不希望它被判为犯规。
I don't understand what the rationale for not giving that as a foul was even though even though I don't want it to be a foul.
但理由就是这根本不是犯规。
But the rationale is it wasn't a foul.
我完全不同意。
I I I totally disagree.
我完全不同意。
I totally disagree.
你觉得那是某种干扰吗?
You thought it was some sort of impingement?
我认为他明显妨碍了马丁内斯的一只手臂,当时马丁内斯正试图接球。
I think he I think he he clearly impedes one of Martinez's arms when he's trying to catch the ball.
而且我看了看。
And I I look.
顺便说一下,我觉得门将得到的保护太多了。
For the record, I think keepers get too much protection.
我认为他们能用
I think the fact that they can use
双手
their hands
而且他们身材高大强壮,应该得到更少的保护。
and and they are big and tall, strong guys, they should get less protection.
但我没听说过赛季中期有任何指令突然规定裁判不应将这种行为判为犯规。
But I've not I'm not aware of any directive in the middle of the season, which suddenly says that referee shouldn't be given that as fouls.
我认为达伦·英格兰的执法表现很奇怪。
I think Darren England had a weird game.
我觉得马里诺的判罚很奇怪。
I think the Marino decision was weird.
我觉得加布里埃尔的判罚也很奇怪。
I thought the Gabriel decision was weird.
我觉得还有其他一两个判罚也是如此。
I thought there were one or two others as well.
所以我想说,那是一个关键时刻。
So that I I would just say that was a key moment.
我既不支持阿森纳,也不支持阿斯顿维拉。
I'm not I'm not for or against Arsenal or Aston Villa.
我只是作为一个中立者,能够识别出那是一个非常关键的时刻,因为事实上,如果裁判像英超联赛中其他裁判那样判罚犯规,这件事根本不会被再提起。
I just think I'm able as a neutral to identify that was a really key moment because the reality is if the referee does do what basically every other referee does in the Premier League and gives that as a foul, it's never mentioned again.
是的。
Yeah.
这根本算不上有争议。
It's in no way controversial.
我明白你的意思。
I know what you mean.
我懂。
I do.
我知道。
I I know.
你作为阿森纳球迷的最好朋友,得说说为什么,因为你觉得这球应该判为犯规。
Your bit to fight say why because you you're best friends of Arsenal fans now, so I want you say everyone why it should have been a
这应该是个进球,因为涉事门将是埃米利亚诺·马丁内斯。
It should have been a goal because the goalkeeper in question was Emmy Martinez.
你真的认为这不算犯规吗?
Do you honestly think it wasn't a foul?
你真的认为这
Do you honestly think it
我觉得这不算犯规。
I didn't think it was a foul.
我完全明白你的意思,你说九成情况下这些都会被判为犯规。
I I take the point totally what you're saying that nine times out of 10, they're given as fouls.
那为什么会有变化呢?
So So why the change?
所以,这正是我想表达的主要观点。
So so that's that's the main point I'm making.
嗯。
Yeah.
不。
No.
不。
No.
不。
No.
当然。
Of course.
所以,你认为这是否是犯规,并不一定就是你想要表达的意思。
So so so whether you think it's a foul or not is not necessarily what you're saying.
对门将进行这种类型的冲撞,九次中有九次都会被判为犯规。
You that type of challenge on a goalkeeper, nine times out of 10, it's given as a foul.
那么,为什么这一次却漏掉了呢?
So how come this was one of those ones that kind of slipped through if you like?
嗯。
Yeah.
我怀疑,如果多次回放观看,我并不认为这是犯规。
I I I suspect that looking at it in in, you know, a number of times, I I I didn't think it was a foul.
我觉得这是门将自己动作笨拙造成的,这就是我的看法,显然,裁判和VAR也是这么认为的。
I think it's a clumsy one from the keeper, and and it's got that that that would be my take, and clearly, that's what the referee and and Var thought as well.
我很好奇。
I'm I'm curious.
芬恩和乔治,你们觉得这是犯规吗?
It Finn and George, do you think it was a foul?
是不是不是?
It's not or not?
不是。
No.
不是。
It's not.
他们俩也认为那是犯规。
They both think it a foul either.
这还算公平。
That's fair enough.
那还算公平。
Fair enough then.
嗯。
Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
我的意思是,也许我确实有,也许我只是太迫切了
I mean, maybe I've got one maybe I was just desperate
对于阿森纳球迷来说,不是。
for Arsenal fans, by the No.
不是。
No.
因为我之前说的话,我迫切希望阿森纳输掉比赛。
I was desperate for Arsenal to lose because of what I said.
也许这很模糊
Maybe it's a cloudy
好吧,让我们提醒一下大家你之前说了什么。
Well, let's remind everybody what you said.
我认为阿森纳正在迅速失去动力。
I think Arsenal are rapidly running out of steam.
如果你愿意,我现在就可以现场演示。
I can do it now live if you want.
你得按那个按钮。
You've gotta press the button.
我没有那个按钮。
I don't have a the button.
然后我会拥有我本该说的,我之后也应该说的,对不起。
And then I'll have what I should have to say I should also say after that is that I thought sorry.
我以为阿斯顿维拉。
I thought Aston Villa
嗯。
Mhmm.
他们在下半场刚开始就落后的情况下,应对得不好。
Dealt with going behind so soon after the break in that fashion.
是的。
Yes.
他们应对得非常糟糕,然后竟然立刻通过一个高质量的进球反超了。
They dealt with it so poorly, then they they considered getting away straight away with a really good quality goal.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
哦,奥德加德和祖巴门迪的配合太精彩了,最后的射门也非常漂亮。
Oh, that was a beautiful split of play from Odegaard and Zubamendi with a lovely finish.
是的。
Yeah.
那之后,这正体现了阿森纳有多出色。
That was and then That shows you how good Arsenal are.
这简直是令人心碎的时刻。
That's basically the heartbreaker.
是的。
Yeah.
尽管2比0的比分已经令人胆寒,所以特罗萨德打进第三球真是太好了,确保了胜利。
Even though two nil is a petrifying scoreline, which is why it's just as well Trossard's got the third to make sure.
但我听说特罗萨德总是能进球。
But I heard Trossard's got a habit of scoring goals.
嗯,特罗萨德参与了太多进攻了。
Well, Trossard, I he is involved in so much.
我觉得对于非阿森纳球迷来说,他有时有点被忽视了,你知道我的意思吧。
I think he goes slightly under the radar sometimes with for for non Arsenal fans, if you know what mean.
他是他们队的关键球员,总能关键时刻挺身而出。
He's a key player for them and and comes up with moments.
但你说得对。
But you're right.
第二个进球的方式,就是我说的那样。
The manner of which that's in in the which that second goal goes in, that's the and that's what I mean.
你知道,老生常谈但确实明显:进球能改变比赛。
You know, the old, you know, painfully obvious cliche that goals change games.
当第一个进球打进时,我昨晚没在现场,但我在电视上观看时感觉他们放松了,尤其是加布里埃尔在后场时。
When that first one goes in I wasn't at the Emirates last night, but but it felt to me watching it on TV was they relaxed and with Gabriel's back.
看看这个。
Look at that.
这是一个定位球。
There's a set piece.
好的。
Okay.
行。
Fine.
这真是非常幸运的一球。
It was very fortuitous one.
正如你所说,换一天可能就不会判罚了,但这确实是一个进球。
And as you say, on another day, it doesn't get given, but it's a goal.
紧接着,第二个球进了。
And suddenly, the second one goes in.
当第二个球进的时候,尽管维拉队在落后情况下获得的积分最多,但阿森纳不可能再输掉了。
And when that second one went in, despite Villa having the most points from, gaining the most points from losing positions, there was no way Arsenal were gonna lose.
这就是我想说的,这是一场巨大的胜利,也是阿森纳的一次出色表现,我想他们确实需要这场胜利。
And that's what I mean, this was a huge result and a huge performance from Arsenal, and they needed this, I think.
而且我真的明白,阿森纳以前也做过类似的事情。
And it really it it I I understand Arsenal have done this before.
你还记得莱斯特城赢得联赛的时候吗?阿森纳当时在家门口赢了他们,对吧?
You go all the way back to say, like, when Leicester City won the league, and Arsenal beat them at home, didn't they?
他们打进了绝杀进球。
They scored a last gasp winner.
我认为那个赛季他们双杀了对方,对吧?
I think they've beaten both that season, didn't they?
我觉得
I think
他们确实赢了。
they did.
多次。
Times.
是的。
Yeah.
但在酋长球场,我记得是丹尼·韦尔贝克打进了 late winner。
But at the Emirates, think it was, Danny Welbeck who scored a late winner.
如果我记错了,请原谅。
Forgive me if that's wrong.
我靠记忆说的,我想就是这样。
I'm off off memory, I think that's it.
他们进球了,然后你就想,哦,你知道的,这个赛季会是我们的赛季吗?
And they score, and it's like, oh, you know, we we the the the you know, is this season gonna be our season?
这种表现的方式和之前完全不同。
The manner of this is very different to that.
这场表现的方式是,我们比阿斯顿维拉更强,而这支队伍刚刚取得了十一连胜,目前虽然落后阿森纳六分,但在比赛前只差三分。
The manner of this performance is we are better than Aston Villa, and this is a team who have won 11 in a row who are right now, there are you know, obviously, they're six points behind Arsenal now, but going into the game, there were only three.
所以你至少得考虑一下,他们其实是在争夺冠军。
And so you have to you have to at least glance at the idea that they're in a title race.
我知道有些人可能以为他们会掉队。
I know people maybe expected them to fall away.
不过,他们可能还是会的。
Well, they still might be.
意思是,这是
Mean, it's
我最喜欢的之一。
one of my favorites.
是的。
Yeah.
我们知道,冠军不是在十二月就决定的。
The the title's not won in December as we know.
但阿森纳只是想,好吧。
But Arsenal, they just thought, right.
这是我们的比赛,我们要展现统治力。
This is our game, and we're gonna exert our dominance.
特罗萨德攻入第三球。
Trossard smashes in the third.
当加布里埃尔·热苏斯替补上场时,你就知道情况如何了。
And when Gabriel Jesus comes on as well, you know that's there.
今天真是完美的一天
It's a perfect day
非常有趣。
for really interesting.
这对阿森纳球迷,尤其是对主教练来说,确实非常有趣,值得思考他们接下来的行动。
That that's really interesting for Arsenal fans and and particularly for the manager as well, obviously, to contemplate what they do going forward.
因为戈基拉又发脾气了。
Because Gokira's huffed and puffed again.
哈弗茨再次坐在替补席上,这是很久以来的第一次。
Havoc was on the bench in the squad again for the first time in ages.
是的。
Yeah.
杰·佐克斯上场后立即进球。
And Jay Zoux comes on and immediately scores.
所以我认为完美的比赛应该是约卡里进球。
So I think the perfect game would have been Jokari scoring.
所以,显然你
So, obviously, you
知道,是啊。
know Yeah.
但杰·佐克斯回来了。
But but Jay Zoux's coming back.
不过这给他出了个难题。
It gives him a question to answer now, though.
确实如此。
Well, it does.
是啊。
Yeah.
突然间,毫无预兆地,嗯哼。
Because all of a sudden from nowhere Uh-huh.
原本的讨论是,你知道的,阿森纳缺少中锋,无法争冠
From the the the dialogue being, you know, Arsenal are a striker light of a title push
嗯。
Yeah.
他们现在发现自己基本上有三个人。
They now find themselves basically three of them.
嗯。
Yeah.
你懂我的意思吗?
Know what mean?
这很奇怪。
Which which is weird.
嗯。
Yeah.
米哈伊尔·马里诺也可以做到。
Mikhail Marino as well could do it.
这是四个人。
It's a four.
嗯,从外表来看,祖巴门迪。
Well, Zubamendi, by the look of it.
所以,听我说,鉴于我周一说的话,我必须强调,我没想到阿森纳对阿斯顿维拉会踢得这么好。
So so, look, I I think it's really important to state given what I said on Monday that I didn't think that Arsenal would be this good against Villa.
我确实没想到他们在没有赖斯的情况下还能这么出色。
I certainly didn't know they'd be this good without Rice.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我以为,你知道,也许这场比赛的压力会影响他们,但他们确实以必须击败维拉的方式赢了。
I thought, you know, perhaps the occasion might have got to them, they beat Villa in the way that you have to beat them.
我说的是,看看阿纳斯塔西娅·凡尔赛,你知道,我都记不清他们上一次被击败是什么时候了,但如果你想赢他们,就必须击碎他们的心。
And I'm saying that, you know, looking at Anastasia Versailles, do, you know, I can't really remember the last time they were beaten, but if you are going to beat them, you have to break their hearts.
你必须像那样迅速连进两球。
You have to score one two in quick succession like that.
没错。
Yep.
即使以两球领先,我也知道比赛的背景略有不同,但我认为证据表明,即使你对阵阿斯顿维拉时占优,正如我们在周一讨论的那样,也不意味着比赛就结束了。
And even with two I I know the context of the game is slightly different, but I think the evidence shows us that even if you're tuning up against Aston Villa, and we talked about this on Monday as well, it doesn't necessarily mean the game's over.
埃梅里有能力改变局势。
Emery's capable of changing it.
他是一位出色的教练。
He's a brilliant manager.
他会不会因为自己在阿森纳的经历而额外有动力呢?
Would He have had extra motivation because of the way things went for him at Arsenal as well.
而且,阿森纳就是如此不知疲倦。
And, they were just relentless, Arsenal.
没错。
Yeah.
我觉得他们在身体上非常非常强壮,部分是因为加布里埃尔回归了,部分是因为奥纳纳被换下,部分是因为卡马拉没有上场。
And I thought physically, they were really, really strong, partly because Gabriel came back, partly because Onana went off, partly because Kamara didn't play.
正如我所说,这最终是一场真正的严峻考验。
You know, ultimately, as I said, it was a really big test.
这是他们本赛季面临的最大考验,而他们不仅通过了考验。
It was the biggest test of the season for them, and they haven't just come through it.
他们以一种极具信心的方式出色地完成了比赛,这将为他们未来带来巨大的信心。
They've come for it brilliantly in a way that's going to give them an awful lot of confidence going forward.
我们可以将这场比赛视为他们赢得英超联赛的关键转折点,对吧。
And this could we could look back at this as being the key point as to when asked to win the Premier League Uh-huh.
因为只要看看阿斯顿维拉当时的状态,就知道这场比赛对他们来说有多么重要。
Because you only have to look at the form Villa were in to say that that was that was massive for them.
是的。
Yes.
确实如此。
It was.
哦,四比零领先了。
Oh, four-zero up.
我的意思是,显然这场比赛已经大局已定。
I mean, obviously, that was the game put to bed.
大卫·罗尔扑出了约翰·麦金的绝佳射门,那本该是个进球。
David Rohr made a great save from John McGinn who should have scored.
尽管麦金射得直挺挺的
Although McGinn hits it straight
那是一次精彩的扑救,但好像他本人也没太意识到发生了什么。
out of great save, but it was almost like he didn't really know much about it.
而且麦金,我的意思是,他本该把球稳稳打进的。
And and and, McGinn, I mean, should have buried that.
天哪。
Oh my goodness.
绝对应该稳稳打进。
Absolutely buried it.
是啊。
Yeah.
那样的话比赛就更有意思了。
And that would have been interesting.
不过,奥利·沃特金斯救了自己,因为他确实把球打进了。
Ollie Watkins saved his blushes, though, because he did make it full one.
但如果那个麦金的进球进了,嗯。
But if but if that but if that McGinn goal goes in Yeah.
或者那个机会进了,然后马里诺再进球,接着沃特金斯得分。
Or that chance goes in, and then Marine and then Watkins scores
哦,拜托。
Oh, come on.
拜托。
Come on.
我只是说一下。
I'm just saying.
你说什么?
What are saying?
马里诺已经被罚下场了,他本就该被罚下。
And Marino's been sent off as he should have been.
裁判说,好了。
And the referee said, right.
我们还有半小时要踢。
We've got another half an hour to play.
裁判直接去找VAR了,是吧。
And the referee just goes on the on the VAR Yeah.
他戴着麦克风,直接说按监狱规则来。
Miked up and just goes prison rules.
你永远不知道。
You never know.
是的。
Yeah.
没错。
That's true.
有太多如果了。
There's a lot of what ifs.
你有没有注意到,全场比赛结束时,乌奈·埃梅里没有和米克尔·阿尔特塔握手?
Now did you see that Unai Emery didn't shake Mikel Arteta's hand at full time?
赛后有人问他这件事,他说:没有。
He was asked about it after the game, and he said, well, no.
没有。
No.
这没什么新鲜的。
This is nothing new.
比赛结束后,我习惯快速握个手就直接回更衣室。
After the after the game, I like to quickly shake hands and then down the tunnel.
他谈到米克尔·阿尔特塔时说:
And he said about Mikel Arteta, look.
我不能一直等下去。
I can't wait forever.
天气很冷。
It was cold.
我的意思是,他当时还挺开心的,在庆祝。
I mean, he was kinda happy and celebrating.
没问题。
It's no problem.
没问题。
It's no problem.
所以我直接就下隧道了
So I just went down the
他们是朋友吗?
pals, are they?
嗯,也许不是。
Well, maybe not.
也许现在不是了。
Maybe not now.
是啊。
Yeah.
至少要有那么一点推力和拉力,就像图赫尔当时对孔蒂做的那样。
Least have a little bit of a push and a pull like, like Tuchel did with Conte at that time.
这促使格雷厄姆·苏恩斯说,我们有了自己的比赛。
Which prompted Graham Sooners to say we've got our game.
是的。
Yeah.
这真是精彩的内容。
That is great stuff.
那真是精彩的内容。
That was great stuff.
我不确定这中间有什么门道,马库斯,我跟你说实话。
I don't know if there's anything in that, Marcus, I'll be honest with
你。
you.
好的。
Okay.
不过,你希望里面包含些什么吗?
Would you like something to be in it, though?
我觉得人们确实会对阿尔特塔感到生气。
I I think that people do get pissed off with Arteta.
你就是如此。
You are.
所以我能看到那里确实有某种苗头。
So I can see there's a seed of something there.
好的。
Okay.
而且阿尔特塔又被裁判训斥了,对吧?因为他们拿球了。
And and Arteta was being told off by the referee again, wasn't he, for Oh, they take it.
太荒谬了。
Being ridiculous.
他他他不能——我的意思是,我不想听起来像理查德·基斯那样。
He he he can't I mean, I don't wanna sound like Richard Keys here.
但是,是的。
But Yes.
你确实会。
You do.
嗯。
Yeah.
我希望你说话像理查德·基斯。
I want you to sound like Richard Keys.
好了,各位。
Okay, everybody.
我只是想让这位紧张的演播室嘉宾放松一下。
I'm just gonna relax a nervous studio guest.
我们到了。
Here we are.
我再按一次按钮。
I'll press the button again.
不。
No.
他确实喜欢离开技术区。
He does like leaving his technical area.
他确实会。
He does.
是的。
Yeah.
但说实话,我认为大多数教练。
But to be honest with you, I think most managers.
我们之前调查过这个,记得是在上个赛季中期,对吧?
We investigated this, think, in middle of last season, didn't we?
而且啊,对了。
And and the Oh, that's right.
关于这方面的规定实际上相当模糊。
The laws around it are actually quite vague.
是的。
Yeah.
这是裁判的自由裁量权。
They the referee's discretion.
是的。
Yeah.
我认为人们把技术区看作是一个建议性的区域。
I think people see the technical area as being something Advisory.
你知道,有时候你会遇到那些有隐形围栏的危险狗。
You know, like, sometimes you get those, like, dangerous dogs who have those invisible fences
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
如果它们跑出去,就会遭到电击。
Where if they go outside, they get an electric shock.
我认为人们认为A
I think people think that A
有点跑来跑去,老兄,但不是
little bit running, man, but not
那么多。
so much.
是的。
Yeah.
我认为人们认为教练在技术区就应该那样,但那从来就不是规则。
I think people think that managers should be like that in the technical area, but that's not that's never been the law.
所以从技术上讲,是的。
So he is technically Yeah.
双关语,偶尔可以离开那个区域。
Pun intended, able to to venture out of it occasionally.
是的。
Yeah.
说得有理。
Fair enough.
但我认为他把这一点推到了极限。
But I think he pushes it to the very limit.
他确实如此,这个调皮的小香肠。
He does, naughty little sausage.
嗯。
Yeah.
好吧,阿森纳在进入2026年时领先五分。
Well, Arsenal have a five point lead going into 2026.
嗯。
Yeah.
我的意思是,这确实是技术上的事实。
I mean, that is very tech that's, again, technically true.
嗯哼。
Uh-huh.
因为伙计,你们是在元旦比赛。
Because, man, you're playing on New Year's Day.
对。
Right.
所以不管怎样,有二十四小时
So for for whatever it is, twenty four hours
是的。
Yes.
不。
No.
连那都不算。
Not even that.
有二十个小时
For twenty hours
嗯。
Yep.
他们会取得领先
They'll they'll have a have a lead
领先五球。
going Five five lead.
那你这是放弃桑德兰了?
Well, you're writing off Sunderland, you?
我没这么想。
I'm not doing that.
没有。
No.
因为我觉得这对曼城来说也是一个巨大的考验。
Because I think that's a big test for Manchester City as well, actually.
确实是。
It is.
桑德兰。
Sunderland.
是的。
Yeah.
不过,虽然我不太想深入细节,但你既然问了,我就回答吧。
Although although, without getting too much into the weeds on that, you've got to ask me the question, so I'll answer it.
桑德兰被利兹联全面压制。
Sunderland were outclassed by Leeds.
我的意思是,我知道那场比赛是平局,但那是主场,利兹联明显更强。
Mean, that was I know it was a draw, but it was at home, and Leeds were the much better side.
是的。
Yeah.
所以,我的意思是,如果利兹联能做到这一点,我相当
So, I mean, if Leeds can do that, I'm pretty
肯定他们是一支优秀的球队,即使表现不佳也不会输。
sure that they side they're a quality side if they play badly and don't lose them.
好吧,就是这样。
Well, there we go.
没错。
Exactly.
没错。
Exactly.
那么总的来说,我们要给阿森纳大大点赞。
Well, so overall then, we we we're saying big props to Arsenal.
当然。
Absolutely.
怎么夸都不为过。
I can't say enough.
我曾在镜头前说过,因为有人会指责我退缩、不敢正面表态。
I've said on the camera because people are gonna accuse me of backing down and not not not fronting up.
我认为阿森纳表现得非常出色。
I think Arsenal were brilliant.
祝贺他们。
Congratulations to them.
是的。
Yeah.
你去热刺的次数太多了。
You've been to Spurs too much.
这影响到你了。
It's, it's affected you.
我他妈的也很讨厌热刺。
I fucking I really hate Spurs as well.
我去热刺不是因为我喜欢热刺。
I've not gone to Spurs because I like Spurs.
我去热刺是因为我喜欢看高水平的足球比赛,而且通常特别搞笑。
I've gone to Spurs because it's I love watching top line football, and it's normally really funny.
接下来,曼联没有兑现他们对狼队的兑换券。
Coming up after this, Manchester United don't cash in their Wolves voucher.
好了,回到足球 roundup,各位。
Well, back to the Football Roundball, everybody.
如果你不知道那是什么,卢克,你能解释一下吗?
If you don't know what that is, Luke, could you explain?
所以你刚才听到的,我特别印象深刻的是,查尔顿球迷一个人喊着:‘你他妈别想动一下’
So that what you've heard there is and my particular highlight of that was the Charlton fan individually going, don't you fucking dare
嗯。
Yeah.
当你基本听到米顿看台的一群查尔顿球迷,在弗拉顿公园齐刷刷放下薯片的时候,我的意思是,你想让我多深入讲这个?
When you basically heard a a load of Charlton fans in the Milton End that weigh in the at Fratton Park all putting their crisps down in unison because I mean, how how deep do you want me go into this?
因为我非常想听深入的。
Because I Very deep.
我给你一分钟。
I'll give you minute.
你之前已经为阿森纳站过台了。
You've you've you've fronted up with Arsenal.
现在轮到你了
Now it's your
我认为查尔韦尔在主场和客场已经二十年没输过了。
So Chartwell haven't lost at front and back, I think, for twenty years.
我觉得是2005年。
I think it's 2005.
我没说过这么久。
I haven't said that long.
嗯。
Yeah.
我知道时间很长。
I know it was long.
这已经很久了。
It's a long time.
是啊。
Yeah.
我没说过那句话。
I haven't said that.
波特尔斯在山谷赢过几次,但他们有个特点,就是在朴茨茅斯从不输球。
Portals have won at the Valley a few times, but so so they've got this thing where they don't lose at Portsmouth.
嗯。
Yeah.
对吧?
Right?
而朴茨茅斯想在他们面前进一个球。
And Portsmouth want a goal up against them.
然后在第96分钟,查尔森攻入一粒扳平进球。
And then in the ninety sixth minute, Charlson scored an equalizer.
嗯。
Yeah.
这算不上什么特别的纪录。
It's not exactly a collected item.
我的意思是,朴茨茅斯太差了。
I mean, Portsmouth is shit.
嗯。
Uh-huh.
所以这并不令人惊讶。
So it's not a massive surprise.
然后他们全都变得非常兴奋,当然,你
And then they all get very excited as, of course, you
知道吗?第九十六分钟的扳平进球。
know Ninety six minute equalizer.
你以为我们已经拿到分数了。
You think we've got the point.
是的。
Yeah.
他们开始唱:我们在弗拉顿公园从不输球。
And they start singing, we never lose at Fratton Park.
我们在弗拉顿公园从不输球。
We never lose at Fratton Park.
朴茨茅斯几乎在开球后立即得分,是的。
And Portsmouth basically scores straight from kickoff Yeah.
在第九十八分钟,是的。
In the ninety eighth minute Yeah.
将比分改写为2比1,取得了一场著名的胜利,就在比赛即将结束的最后时刻。
To to make it two one to get a famous win, in in in in the in the dying embers of the game.
对我来说,这段视频最精彩的部分是看到数百名朴茨茅斯球迷冲回出口,试图挤到庆祝的人群上方。
And for me, the best part of the clip is seeing hundreds of Portsmouth fans running back up the exits trying to get above the celebration.
这感觉就像,我不确定你是否有资格这么做,因为你已经彻底背叛了球队。
It's like, I'm not sure you should be eligible for that because you've you've you've you've sold the team out.
你在比赛结束前就离开了。
You've left before the end.
我明白你的意思。
I know what you mean.
但无论如何,朴茨茅斯最终赢了,而这正是他们急需的。
But, yeah, ultimately, Portsmouth won, and, and and that is much needed.
我们把他们从降级区拉了上来。
We lifted them out the relegation.
内森·琼斯感到非常沮丧。
Nathan Jones was gutted.
作为一名出色的教练,这种感觉越来越甜美。
And as an excellent manager, just gets sweeter and sweeter.
来吧。
Come on.
是的。
Yeah.
哦,天哪。
Oh, dear.
来点薯片吧,感谢Big Con在Discord上发给我们的这段视频。
Crisps all around, Now thanks to Big Con who sent us that on the the Discord.
这样的片段太多了。
There are so many of those clips.
我不知道有多少人拍到了,因为如果你是球迷,你就会拍下那一刻。
I don't know how many of them have got out because if you're a fan, you're filming that.
大概会直接删掉吧。
Presumably, just gonna delete it.
真傻。
Silly
素材。
sauce.
但这些片段中的很多已经充斥了互联网。
But a lot of the a lot of those clips have flooded the Internet.
几乎和你看到的一样多,是的。
Almost as many clips as you Yes.
让你赢得了阿森纳球迷的好感。
Endearing yourself to Arsenal fans.
嗯,只是说实话。
Well, just being honest.
是的。
Yeah.
我认为人们都知道。
I think people know.
拍马屁。
Sucking up.
我认为人们。
I think people.
得了吧。
Come on.
现在曼联赢了。
Now Manchester United won.
狼队赢了。
Wolverhampton Wanderers won.
他们在莫里森超市排到结账前面了吧?
They've got to the front of the checkout at Morrison's, haven't they?
他们说,等等。
And they've said, hang on.
我有这张券,可以买这个,美味的,是的。
I've got a voucher for this, delicious Yeah.
美味的鸡胸肉。
Delicious chicken breast.
是的。
Yeah.
通常买二送一,但你的第三个只打九折。
Normally, it's two for three, but your third one is just 10% off
球拍。
the bat.
过期了。
It's expired.
是的。
Yeah.
它已经过期了。
It's expired.
这怎么会发生呢?
How has this happened?
天哪。
Oh, man.
狼队获得了他们本赛季的第三分,也是罗布·爱德华兹执教下的首胜。
Wolves got their third point of the season and their first under Rob Edwards.
这终结了他们在联赛中连续11场失利的纪录。
It ended an 11 match losing run-in the league.
各项赛事中则是连续12场失利。
12 in all competitions.
这与阿斯顿维拉的事情有着一种有趣的对称性。
Quite an interesting symmetry to that with the Aston Villa thing.
有一点吧。
A little bit.
是的。
Yeah.
十一场连胜,是的。
11 games winning Yes.
结束了。
In a row ended.
十一场连败结束了。
11 games losing in a row ended.
都来自米德兰兹。
Both from the Midlands.
我知道我更愿意在哪儿。
I know where I'd rather be.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我知道我更想去哪里。
I know where I'd rather be.
在东南部吗?
In the Southeast?
是的。
Yeah.
大概吧。
Probably.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我以为这是一个了不起的结果。
I I I thought this was a remarkable result.
得了吧。
Come on.
我得说。
I have to say.
但我们之前说过这一点,对吧?
But we said this, didn't we?
我们说过
We said
我能快速悄悄说一句话吗?
Could I could I whisper something very quickly?
请。
Please.
我觉得
I I think
哦,抱歉。
oh, sorry.
说吧。
Go ahead.
我发现自己觉得狼队其实挺不幸的,没赢下比赛。
I I found myself kind of thinking Wolves were fairly unlucky not to win it.
是啊。
Yeah.
我的意思是,他们确实创造了机会。
I mean I mean Well had chances.
是啊。
Yeah.
我觉得上半场他们表现更好。
Think the first half, they were better.
他们射门更多,数据也能证明这一点。
They had more shots and the stats, you know, would would back that up.
不过我认为,随着比赛进行,曼联才是一直在施压的一方。
I think, though, as the game goes on, I think Man United were the ones pushing, of course.
而且
And
也许我只是想相信而已。
Maybe I just wanted to believe.
嗯,这是福克斯·穆德。
Well, this is Fox Mulder.
我想相信。
I wanted to believe.
但我们不是说过吗?在阿森纳对维拉之前,我们特别兴奋,说这是一场至关重要的比赛。
But we we we said, didn't we, that when we were we were particularly excited and enthused before Arsenal Villa, we were saying, you know, this is this is a huge game.
我真的很期待这场比赛。
I I was really excited for the match.
但后来我说,哎呀,曼联对狼队的比赛也是同一时间进行。
But then I said, oh, but, man, United Wolves is also on at the same time.
嗯。
Mhmm.
所以,取决于你的喜好,你可以看到一场非常非常高质量的足球比赛,甚至可能看到类似车祸般的激烈场面。
So depending on what you like, you can get a very, very high quality football match where you can see potential kind of car crashing stuff.
嗯。
Yeah.
我知道这通常是怎么回事。
I I know it all ordinarily.
我感觉有人在盯着我,所以我选择了责任而非享乐。
I felt watched to me, I went business over pleasure.
我看了阿森纳对维拉的比赛,因为我不得不看,但我本更愿意看别的。
I watched Arsenal villa because I had to, and I I would have preferred to have watched it.
嗯。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
嗯。
Yeah.
你知道,你确实如此。
Well, you know, you yeah.
我的意思是,如果狼队赢了,我们没看比赛的话肯定会特别遗憾。
I mean, if wolf I think if wolves had won, you'd have been we'd have been gutted if we hadn't watched it.
因为,是啊。
Because Yeah.
我当时也在看飞镖比赛。
I was I was also watching the darts as well.
天哪。
Oh, man.
房子里的屏幕数量是有限的。
There's only a certain amount of screens in the in the house.
没错。
That's true.
是啊。
Yeah.
我得说,对我来说,这次的亮点是,呃。
I I have to say, for me, the highlight of this Yeah.
约书亚·泽克西那毫无廉耻的行为。
Was the absolutely shameless behavior of Joshua Zerxie.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
他进了一个球。
Who scores a goal.
用老式的射门方式。
With the old shooting.
是的。
Yeah.
他进了一个球。
He scores a goal.
是的。
Yeah.
他甚至都不相信
He didn't even believe in
他不相信,是吗?
it, did he?
他又一次拥有了可能是英超历史上最差的球队。
He's got again, just possibly the worst Premier League team in history.
还有待观察,但可能是历史上最差的球队。
It remains to be seen, but could be the worst of everything in history.
他以将近四千万英镑的身价从曼联签下了他。
He signed up from Manchester United for the thick end of 40,000,000.
这大概是他的英超总进球数第五球了。
This is, like, I think his fifth Premier League goal in total.
是的。
Yeah.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
你是个枪手,是吧,约书亚?
You're a gunslinger, are you, Joshua?
嗯。
Yeah.
太好了。
Great.
干得漂亮,伙计。
Well done, mate.
这就是阿马林在中场换下他的原因吗?
Is that why Amarin brought him off at halftime?
但是,没错,把
But, yeah, put
把你的玩具枪收起来,赶紧干活吧。
your cap gun away, and fucking just get on with it.
嗯。
Yeah.
他本该因为那个被直接换下的。
He he should have been dragged straight away for that.
你觉得呢?
What do think?
嗯。
Yeah.
这太荒谬了。
It's ridiculous.
或者让他踢三中卫。
Or made to play in the back three.
那会是一种惩罚,对吧?
That would be a punishment, wouldn't it?
他本该直接下场,谢天谢地他终于走了。
What he should have done is gone, fucking thank god for that.
没错。
Yep.
我们继续比赛吧。
Let's get on with the game.
我真希望再来一场。
I'd love another one.
这是我起码能做的。
It's the least I can do.
你知道我让你们所有人经历了什么。
You know what I've put you all through.
我喜欢安·里姆贝把阵型改成三中卫对纽卡斯尔的做法。
Well, I I I love the fact that Anne Rimbey changes it to a back against Newcastle.
他在8000年又改了回去。
Changed it back in the 8000.
是的。
Yeah.
狼队要来 town 了。
Wolves are coming to town.
是的。
Yeah.
稳妥点好。
Better sure.
当然。
Sure.
回撤五人。
Back five.
嗯。
Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
安全总比后悔好。
It's better safe than sorry.
嗯。
Yeah.
等等。
Wait.
用这个,你至少能保证拿到一分。
With this, you guarantee at least a point.
嘿,想想他在赛前在办公室里想的,如果现在你把一分送给他,老特拉福德的球迷会接受吗?
Oi, thinking in his office before the game, would the fans at Old Trafford take a point now if you offered it to him?
我想他们会的。
I think they would.
回撤三后卫。
Back three.
就像加里·内维尔那样,你可以想象他有多生气。
Just The like, Gary Devil was fuming as you can imagine.
是的。
Yeah.
嗯,那个房间的事挺有意思的,不是吗?
Well, I it's funny with that room, isn't it?
因为当时有几场
Because there was a few
因为他的赛前动员一开始就说,防守不是什么见不得人的事。
Because his team talk started off by saying security is not a dirty word.
是的。
Yeah.
但不,几个月前我们还在说,如果他合同里那个条款生效的话,他会在十一月离开,就是关于那个事。
But, no, the we it was a couple of months ago where we were saying if if, you know, he'll be gone in November was what the chat was because of that that thing in his contract that if he's And was
自然的间歇。
natural break.
所有这些。
All that.
我另一个预测也没实现,不过就这样吧。
And another one of my takes didn't quite come to pass, but there we go.
不。
No.
但你活着就会学到东西。
But You live and learn.
不。
No.
但当时情况正朝着
But it was heading
那个方向发展。
that way.
然后,当然,他们取得了一些更好的成绩,突然间就惊呼:天哪。
And then, of course, they have, a handful of, you know, better results, and suddenly they're like, bloody hell.
他们排在第六位。
They're up to sixth in the table.
他们只差两三分就能进入前四,你会想
They're only a couple of points off the top four, and you think
他们现在仍然是这样。
Which they still are, by way.
他们现在仍然是。
Which they still are.
但正如我们所知,这个赛季的联赛积分表在很大程度上仍然是个巨大的谎言。
But as we know, the league table for the most part this season is still a big fat liar.
是的。
Yeah.
这更是对此的佐证。
And that is more evidence for that.
但当你看到这些情况,球迷们不满等等,你会觉得这种感觉并没有太大的变化。
But then when you when you see these things and and fans being disgruntled and and so on and so forth, you think the feeling hasn't changed that much.
从氛围来看,依然很差。
On Vibes, it's still poor.
非常差。
Very poor.
是的。
Yeah.
而且人们还是会觉得,因为他换上的那些替补,人们会问:你这么做是为了什么?
And people still because some of the subs he made, people what what are you doing that for?
比如,当他把海文换下,换上其他人时,人们会问:这有什么意义?
Like, when he took, heaven off and he put on on people what what was the point of that?
也许当时他有点小伤。
Now maybe there was a slight injury.
但我只是觉得,当你看一些球迷的评论时,你会想:这到底怎么回事?
I I but the fans just seem to be like, you're looking at some of the comments and something like what?
但如果你看看阿马里姆的换人策略的话
But if you look at if you look at Amarim's subs generally
是的。
Yeah.
我得查一下,但我相当确定他经常在比赛中换掉中后卫。
I'm gonna have to check this, but I'm fairly certain he changes his center backs during the game all the time.
我从没见过哪位教练这么做,这不奇怪吗?
I've never seen a manager It's strange, isn't it?
这么频繁地换中后卫。
Off center backs so much.
是啊。
Yeah.
我的意思是,仅仅因为他们排名第六,只差几个积分。
I mean, just be just because they're six and on, you know, a couple of points away.
我明白,如果他们本赛季能排名第四,相比上个赛季,这绝对会被视为成功。
I I understand that if they were to finish fourth this season, it it would be deemed a success absolutely con compared to last season.
但正因为如此,看看切尔西和马雷斯卡吧。
But because of that, mean, look at Chelsea and Maresca.
他们对马雷斯卡仍然持怀疑态度,而他们目前排名第五,还踢着欧冠足球,上个赛季还赢了几座奖杯。
There's they're still not sold on Maresca, who they're they're fifth, by the way, and are playing Champions League football and won a couple of trophies last season.
好吧。
Okay.
我知道,那些奖杯他们平时其实并不太在意。
I know trophies that they wouldn't really be that fussed about normally.
我认为他们还是在意世俱杯的,
I think they were fussed about the Club World Cup,
不是吗?
weren't they?
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,但这毕竟不是国内奖杯,也不是欧冠甚至欧联杯。
I mean but it's not your, you know, the domestic trophies or or the Champions League or even Europa League.
但我的意思是,仅仅因为曼联在那里,你就不能对那些球迷说:闭嘴吧。
But what I'm saying is that just because Man United are there doesn't mean to say you say to those fans, well, shut up.
有什么问题吗?
What's the problem?
你们上个赛季排在第几?
You finished where last season?
看看你们现在。
Look at you now.
正如你所说,那种旧氛围依然存在,那里的情况依然非常非常低落。
There still is, as you say, on on the old vibes, it's still very, very low there.
如果在那里赢下比赛,他们本可以在2025年底位列第四。
A win there would have put them in fourth position, of course, at the end of, 2025.
但事情就是这样。
But there we are.
不过说到阿莫林,克里斯蒂安·埃里克森本周接受了《泰晤士报》的采访,谈到了一些鲁本·阿莫林的言论,包括他说这支曼联是俱乐部历史上最差的一支球队。
Speaking of Amarim, though, Christian Eriksen did an interview with, The Times this week where he spoke about some of Ruben Amarim's comments, including when he said that this Man United team was the worst in the club's history.
这太棒了。
That is brilliant.
而埃里克森,你知道,有时他努力保持专业,尽量说得委婉得体。
And Erickson, you know, at at times, was perhaps sort of squirming to stay like a a, you know, professional and nice about it.
他说阿莫林是个很棒的搭档,但他也坦言,从一开始,阿莫林就对他非常坦诚。
And he said that he said, Admiral was great to work with, but he said he was he was very honest and honest with me from the beginning.
非常、非常、非常坦诚,我想这么说。
Very, very, very honest, I would say.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。