本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
这里是《卫报》。
This is the Guardian.
大家好,欢迎收听《卫报》足球周刊。
Hello, and welcome to the Guardian Football Weekly.
我几分钟没看老特拉福德的比分了,但我猜现在已经是10比10了吧。
I haven't checked the score at Old Trafford for a couple of minutes, but I imagine it's 10 all by now.
非常有趣。
Lots of fun.
希望专家团已经分析出结果了——谁表现好,谁表现差,曼联最后摆出了什么阵型。
Hopefully, the panel have worked out how to analyze it, who played well, who didn't, what formation Man United were playing by the end.
你当然不希望每场比赛都变成谁进攻谁进球,但这种比赛出现时确实精彩。
You don't want every game to be just goals when anyone attacks, but they're great when they come around.
之后我们将为您带来英冠联赛的重要更新,赛季即将过半。
After that, we'll give you a big EFL update as we approach the halfway stage of the season.
科瓦能坚持住吗?
Can Kov hold on?
普雷斯顿和米尔沃尔仍处于附加赛区,但几乎任何球队只要状态好点都能冲进去。
Preston and Millwall are still in the playoffs, but almost anyone could get there with a decent run.
卡迪夫和沃尔索尔分别在英甲和英乙联赛中领跑。
Cardiff and Walsall lead the way in leagues one and two.
我们将回答你们的问题,以上就是今天的《卫报》足球周刊。
We'll answer your questions, and that's today's Guardian football weekly.
今天的嘉宾是巴里·格伦登宁。
On the panel today, Barry Glendenning.
你好。
Hello.
嗨,麦克斯。
Hi, Max.
欢迎,萨尼·鲁德拉瓦加拉。
Welcome, Sani Rudravagala.
你好,麦克斯。
Hello, Max.
还有来自
And from
优秀的《非前20名》播客,乔治·埃利克。
the excellent Not The Top 20 podcast, George Ellick.
嘿,乔治。
Hey, George.
嘿,马克斯。
Hey, Max.
我们从老特拉福德球场开始。
We begin at Old Trafford.
曼联4比4伯恩茅斯。
Manchester United four, Bournemouth four.
卢修斯在比赛结束前给我们发了条消息。
Lucius sent us a message before the game had ended.
曼联回来了吗?
Are Manchester United back?
在他完成帖子之前。
Before he'd finished the post.
等一下。
Wait a minute.
算了。
Never mind.
伯恩茅斯又进球了。
Bournemouth just scored again.
曼联还会再次强大起来吗?
Will Manchester United ever be good again?
几秒钟后,我是说,曼联回来了吗?
A few seconds later, I mean, are Manchester United back?
最后,或者当他们试图卷土重来时,他们当时在哪里?
And then finally, or where were they when they were trying to come back?
如果他们实际上还没有从原来的地方回来,那么他们应该留在那里、回到那里还是留在这里?
If they are, in fact, not already back from where they were, in which case, should they stay there or go back there or here?
我也很喜欢爱德华·范德萨的帖子,中场休息时赶紧遛狗。
I also enjoyed Edward Van der Sar's post, quickly walk the dog at halftime.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
曼彻斯特真是够了。
FFS in Manchester.
这场比赛太荒谬了,乔治。
It was a ridiculous game, George.
阿马林说这对家里的每个人来说都是场有趣的比赛,我想这差不多是唯一的评价方式了。
I I Amarim said it was a fun game for everyone at home, and I think that is that's pretty much the only way.
我发现很难分析这种进球如此多的比赛。
I find it very hard to analyze games that have this many goals in them.
是啊。
Yeah.
这就像个经典案例。
It's like a classic case.
我不认为有任何足球教练会在经历四墙平局后还能享受其中。
I don't think any football managers come away from a four wall draw having enjoyed it.
但对我们球迷来说,这简直太精彩了。
But for us as fans, it's brilliant.
有趣的是,在比赛前四十分钟——也就是西梅尼奥进球前——曼联的表现简直令人惊叹。
What's interesting about it is that the first forty minutes after which, you know, before Simenio scored, United were just sensational.
整场比赛几乎就是曼联错失良机的故事,如果他们把握机会更精准些,本可以在西梅尼奥扳平比分前就锁定胜局。
Like, it was almost the story of the game was was missed chances from Manchester United where they could have easily, had they been more clinical, been basically put the game to bed before before Siminio got the got the equalizer.
在鲁本·阿莫里姆执教下,这很可能是曼联踢出的最精彩、最令人振奋的进攻表现。
And there's something very much to see like under Ruben Amarim that in what has to have been Manchester United's best, most exhilarating attacking performance under him.
这场比赛他们甚至没能获胜,因为尽管曼联在比赛中占据主动并长期控场,但伯恩茅斯在反击时仍能轻松撕破曼联防线。
It's a game that they haven't even won because the defensively where despite the fact that United made most of the running within the game and and dominated it for for large parts, Bournemouth still found it pretty easy when they did attack in transition to carve United open.
从数据来看,曼联25次射门对伯恩茅斯的14次,但重大机会却是6比2伯恩茅斯占优——这始终是曼联的致命伤:他们丢的机会往往都是绝佳机会。
You know, if you look at the stats of the game, United outshot Bournemouth 25 to 14, but in terms of big chances, it was six two to Bournemouth, and that is, you know, continually United's undoing is that when they do concede chances, they're normally pretty good ones.
考虑到曼联的进攻球员配置,出现这种情况或许并不令人意外。
And maybe it's not that much of a surprise when you've got attacking players.
要知道,西梅尼亚显然是联赛中最具影响力的球员之一。
Know, Simenya is obviously one of the informed players in the league.
当你后防线由卢克·肖和莱蒂·约罗临时客串,迪亚洛踢右翼卫,迪亚洛又踢左翼卫时,面对一支反击如此犀利的球队,你们很可能会陷入苦战。
When you got a back three of of Luke Shaw and, Leti Yorro in aid in heaven, with Diallo playing as a right wing back, Diallo playing as a left wing back, you're probably gonna struggle against a team who is so good attacking in transition.
但下半场发生的一切确实令人惊叹,那些进球太精彩了。
But, yeah, what happened in the second half was phenomenal, just amazing goals.
两个任意球都堪称完美射门。
Both free kicks were obviously brilliant hits.
最后时刻更是混乱,布鲁克斯本可在终场前打入制胜球,却被拉蒙斯一记精彩扑救化解。
And then chaos at the end with with Brooks being denied a a famous winner right at the death by a by a good save from Lammons.
最后时刻的伊罗达真有意思,巴兹说他当时都不知道自己是否希望比赛结束。
Irohoda at the end, Baz, was funny saying he sort of didn't know if he wanted the game to end.
当伯恩茅斯控球时他喊着继续踢,突然曼联拿球时他又喊着裁判快吹哨。
Like, when Bournemouth had it, he was like, keep playing, and then suddenly, Man United would get me like, ref, blow your whistle.
当时所有人都不知道到底该怎么办。
Like, nobody knew exactly what what to do.
我认为你可以说伯恩茅斯可能理应获胜,毕竟他们在最后阶段有那两次绝佳机会。
I suppose you could argue that Bournemouth possibly deserved to win just because they had those two big chances at the end.
但正如乔治所说,曼联一开始也错失了一些好机会,不过我们最记得的还是最后那些机会。
But as George said, United missed some good chances at the beginning, but, it's the ones at the end we we remember, most.
布鲁克斯本应该把握住其中一次机会的。
And Brooks probably should have scored one of those.
他有点不走运,特别是第一次机会,拉曼斯伸腿做出了精彩扑救。
He was a bit unlucky to go the the first chance in particular was an excellent save when Lamans stuck the leg out.
我想最终两位教练都会庆幸自己没有输掉比赛。
I think, ultimately, both managers will be relieved they didn't lose the game.
伊罗拉似乎是两人中对平局更满意的那一个。
Irriola seemed the happier of the two with with the draw.
这真有意思,不是吗?
It is so interesting, isn't it?
就像乔治说的,他们可以表现得那么好,也可以那么糟糕。
As George says, that they can be that good and that bad.
因为感觉很多进球几乎都是偶然发生的,而不是在进球前有什么明显的势头推动。
Because it almost felt like the goal so many of the goals just sort of happened rather than there was a sort of, like, great momentum before they happened.
太精彩了。
It was great.
从比赛一开始就很精彩——你可能错过了——基本上开场就有行云流水的配合。
Even from the the very beginning of the game, which you might have missed them, it was a great flowing move right from more or less the off.
有个球员让球从胯下漏过,其他球员都像红色箭头般向前冲刺,诸如此类的配合。
And, you know, one player, I think, have a boom, let the ball go through his legs, another player, and they're all running forward with the red arrows and all that.
这次精彩进攻导致泰勒·亚当斯膝盖内侧副韧带受伤,记得伊里奥拉是这么说的。
And a great chance, which then resulted in Tay Tyler Adams actually getting a knee injury of an MCL, I think Iriola said.
之后我以为势头可能会减弱,毕竟长时间伤病确实会影响比赛节奏。
And after that, I thought, oh, maybe the momentum here might, you know, diminish a bit because obviously when you got a long injury, that that can do that.
但并没有。
But it didn't.
攻势依然在继续。
It just carried on.
这绝对是我多年来见过的最出色的曼联表现。
And that's that's by far and away the best Man United performance I can remember seeing in years.
真的,就像是弗格森时代那样,那时候的曼联势不可挡,进球如麻。
It really was, you know, the the Fergie the Fergie era where it was, you know, Vindaloo, Willscore were more than you.
那就是我们曾经拥有的,太棒了。
That's what we had, and it was great.
我想,曼联球迷们应该知道,碰巧一年前我去老特拉福德时,他们主场0-3输给了伯恩茅斯。
And I think, know, United fan fans, you know, by by chance, I was on the pod having been to Old Trafford a year ago when they'd lost free nil to Bournemouth at home.
上次我就说过,伯恩茅斯每个球员都比曼联强。
And last time around, I spoke about how to a man, Bournemouth players were better.
我当时举的例子是米洛斯·科尔克兹。
You know, Milos Kirkez was the example I gave.
而这场比赛,曼联在进攻端不仅与之旗鼓相当,甚至更胜一筹。
Whereas here, attacking wise, they were toe to toe and then some.
这确实非常积极。
It was really positive.
我是说,库尼亚回撤得很深,创造机会后又前插,鲍莫也是如此。
I mean, Cunha dropping deep, making things happen, then going up again, and Boumo the same.
所以在进攻方面,这场比赛令人激动不已。
So going forward, it was it was thrilling.
如果他们赢了,关于曼联是否回归的话题,我想可能会有更多讨论的势头。
And had they had won, I mean, the the the message on are United back, I think maybe he could have had a bit more momentum.
所以,是的,这是一场非常享受的比赛。
So, yeah, a really enjoyable game.
虽然很难完全跟上比赛的每个细节,但我们就是喜欢这种比赛。
Very hard to kinda keep track of exactly what was happening, but we love it.
你知道,这场比赛被誉为赛季至今最佳,我不得不赞同这个说法。
You know, touted as the game of the season so far, have to agree with that.
但正如乔治提到的,他们的防守简直完全不在状态。
But as George has mentioned, it's the defense where they're just completely inept.
有一个
There was a
有个场景是梅斯在指挥艾登·希文该做什么,告诉他应该怎么做。
bit where Mace amounts like telling Aidan Heaven what to do, what he should have done.
我觉得就在他回防时,西梅尼奥进球了,他还在那儿喊‘过来补位,过来补位’,结果队友没动,然后球就进了。
And I think it's as as he's running back and Simenyo scores, he's there going, come across, come across, and like he doesn't, and then it happens.
他还在看队友,觉得对方应该过来协防,这让我想起每周踢五人制足球时的场景。
And he's looking, you should have come across, which just takes me back to five aside like every single week.
不过防守确实糟糕,但进攻端真是精彩绝伦。
But, yeah, defensively terrible, but going forward, just brilliant brilliant stuff.
我以前也常和这种人一起踢五人制。
I used to play five a side with a guy like that.
要是和他一队,我的晚上还没开始就已经毁了。
And if I was on the same team as him, that was my evening ruined before it even started.
你看,问题是我巴里特别爱说话,踢五人制时话特别多,但都是积极的那种。
See, thing is I, Barry, am a talker, like a big talker in five a side, but I but in a very positive way.
我觉得你不会讨厌这样,不过...可能你其实会讨厌,这就是我的想法。
I don't think you'd hate it, but, you know, I I also think you might hate it is is what I think.
所以,巴里,也许我们不需要真的去验证这一点。
So, I mean, maybe we don't need to put it to the test, Barry.
但你知道,我总是随叫随到,而且我总在说——虽然可能听起来很居高临下——我猜别人会这么评价我。
But, you know, I'm very much like, I'm always available, and I'm always pray I'm always saying, well, very good probably patronizing is how I would be described, I reckon.
还有那种高高在上的指导,而不是直接发号施令。
Also condescending instruction instead of just barking orders.
呃,虽然我现在比过去35年都要健壮,马克斯,但离能踢五人制比赛还差得远呢。
Well, I mean, I am fitter now than I have been for the last thirty five years, Max, but I think it'll be a while before I'm fit enough to play, five aside.
你知道那场比赛里,有个瞬间让我很困惑...
Do you know in that game, the the moment that I don't know.
我当时支持伯恩茅斯——乔治,如果你在90年代长大,对曼联就会有种天然的抵触情绪。
I was I think I was probably just supporting Bournemouth because, you know, innately, you feel that way, George, about Manchester United if you grew up in the nineties.
费尔南德斯那个任意球太精彩了,但手球判罚让我特别恼火。之前有个不该判点球的没吹,这次却慷慨地给了个任意球——不过那脚射门确实完美。
But that the Fernandez free kick is so good, but I thought that handball decision was really it really frustrated me that I think maybe I'd had just called for one that wasn't in a penalty, and I've just felt that was a sort of very generous it was like a generous here you are, have a have a free kick, but it was so perfect, the strike from Fernandez.
中立球迷对曼联在老特拉福德总获判罚感到愤怒。
Neutrals getting frustrated at Manchester United getting decisions at Old Trafford.
曼联真的回来了。
Manchester United really are back.
就是这样。
This is it.
是啊。
Yeah.
我是说,对,确实是
I mean, yeah, it was
这绝对是个软判罚。
it was definitely a soft one.
老实说,在任意球打进后我就没再想这事了。
To be honest, I kinda hadn't really thought about it again after after free kick went in.
而且,没错,一记精彩的射门。
And and just, yeah, an an amazing strike.
回想几周前曼联对埃弗顿的比赛,你知道的,德拉萨早早被罚下场,而曼联面对十人应战时进攻完全束手无策。
It does feel you know, looking back to the United Everton game a couple of weeks ago where, you know, obviously, a Drissa game was set off early in the game, and United just looked absolutely clueless as to how they how to attack against against 10 men.
显然,10人应战的埃弗顿防守领先优势与伯恩茅斯的伊罗拉球队是两种截然不同的局面。
Obviously, a 10 man Everton defending a lead and an Iriola Bournemouth team are two very, very different propositions.
曼联现有的球员将会从有进攻空间的情况下获益。
And the players that United have got, are gonna benefit from playing when there is space to attack into.
但他们昨天看起来完全像是另一支球队。
But, like, they looked a completely different side yesterday.
你看,费尔南德斯在那个后腰位置上表现非常出色——就是我们看到他接替卡塞米罗的位置时那样。
Like, you you know, Fernandez looked brilliant in that in that deep role that we we see him take down at Casimiro.
我认为芒特上半场表现也相当不错,尤其有脚精彩的射门被零封扑出。
I thought Mount was again pretty good, especially in the first half, had a really good good shot saved at nil nil.
库尼亚和南博莫看起来状态非常犀利。
Kunia and Numbomo looked really sharp.
感觉这条锋线现在开始产生化学反应了。
Just feels like this is a a front line that's starting to click now.
当你从身价和特点来看这些球员时,他们本该是支令人兴奋的球队。
When when you look at these players in terms of their purse their their profile, they should be an exciting team to watch.
他们本该是一支令人兴奋的进攻型球队。
They should be, like, an exciting attacking side.
而且,我觉得库纳在3-4制胜球上的终结很漂亮,老特拉福德的庆祝氛围仿佛预示着一场经典胜利,但他们差点在最后时刻翻车。
And, yeah, I I liked I thought Cuna's finish for the for the goldmaker four three was good, and the kind of celebrations from from Old Trafford was as if it was gonna be a famous victory, but, you they came very close to losing at
最后阶段。
the end.
我们还看到了科比·梅努,巴兹。
And we saw Kobe Maynou, Baz.
确实看到了。
We did.
没错。
Yeah.
他最后大概踢了二十分钟吧。
He got, what, twenty minutes at the end.
我们还看到他兄弟穿着件印有‘释放科比·梅努’的T恤。
We also, saw his brother wearing a T shirt that said free Kobe Maynou.
我不确定这是否会影响梅努与阿梅里姆之间本已相当冷淡的关系。
I'm not sure how or if that will affect Menu Amerim relations, which already seem quite frosty.
显然,他想让那不勒斯租借他。
Apparently, he wants Napoli wants to take him on loan.
我实在想不出有什么理由不让他外租,但据说他是曼联队中薪资最低的球员之一。
I can't really see any reason why he shouldn't be allowed to go on loan, but apparently, he is among the least well paid players in the United squad.
所以为他寻找替补会花费俱乐部一大笔钱。
So so bringing cover for him would cost him a lot of money.
这需要他和经纪人跟俱乐部协商解决,但他在阿梅拉姆的计划中似乎并不重要。
So I did that's something for him and his agent to sort out with the club, but he doesn't seem to feature too problem he certainly doesn't seem to feature too prominently in Amaram's plans.
老实说,我想不起他在场上那二十分钟有什么亮眼表现。
I can't remember anything much of note he did in his twenty minutes on the pitch, if I'm honest.
不过,我们确实看到他了。
But, so but but we saw him.
是啊。
Yeah.
球迷们非常兴奋,当他拿到球并传出一个简单的五码短传,然后跑向球并保持接应状态时,现场确实洋溢着一种真实的热情。
The fans were so excited that he when he'd sort of get the ball and play a simple five yard pass and then run towards the ball and make himself available, there was, like, a real enthusiasm there.
那种热情是不是带着居高临下的意味?
Is that condescending enthusiasm there?
是啊。
Yeah.
可能是吧。
Maybe it was.
嗯。
Yeah.
干得好,科比。
Well done, Kobe.
对。
Yeah.
我仍然随叫随到。
I'm still available.
拿回去。
Have it back.
是啊。
Yeah.
继续加油,小子。
Keep going, son.
就是,西汉姆联在讨论禁止半半围巾的事。
Just that, know, West Ham talks about banning half and half scarves.
俱乐部是否需要考虑禁止那些实际上是对教练的暗讽(甚至明讽)的球员宣传T恤?
Do clubs need to think about banning promotional player T shirts that are actually a subtle dig, if not so subtle, at the manager as well?
我们是否需要,比如,在安保管理上更细致些,来审视这个问题?
Do we need to, like, get a bit more nuance in the on the stewarding to to have a look at this?
那你觉得他是不是——我是说,他是不是已经达成那笔交易了?
So do you think he's he's a not I mean, like, has he done that deal?
他哥哥得到科比的批准了吗?
Has his brother got the sign off from Cobby?
你介意我穿这个吗?
Do you mind if I wear this?
或者他只是,你知道,请不要让我在工作中难堪。
Or he's just like, you know, don't please don't embarrass me at work.
如果他没这么做,你会非常愤怒,不是吗?
If he hasn't, you'll be absolutely livid, wouldn't you?
如果你是Cobby minor,你告诉你弟弟穿着那件衣服而他并没有征求过同意。
If you're if you're Cobby minor and you tell her to your brother wearing that and he hasn't asked for it.
某种程度上,可能会毁了他的职业生涯。
Kind of, like, could ruin his career.
听着,我们合同上要求必须询问Amarin改用的是什么阵型。
Well, look, we contractually obliged duels to ask what formation Amarin moved to.
看起来他放弃了3-5-2阵型,可能改用4-2-4。
It looked like he abandoned three five two for maybe a four two four.
到最后20分钟时,这已经不像是在打阵型战术了。
It didn't feel like a formations game by the last twenty minutes.
像是五五阵型,对吧,我想?
Like a five five, was it, I think?
也许吧。
Maybe.
我不知道。
I don't know.
五零五阵型?
Five zero five?
是的。
Yeah.
其实我也不太确定。
I don't know really either.
我觉得当比赛陷入那种混乱状态时,实际上就像篮球赛一样,球只是在一端来回,另一端有机会进攻,根本谈不上什么阵型。
I I think when games descend into that kind of chaos where it is effectively a basketball game where the ball just kind of going down one end, there being an opportunity going on the other end, there's no shape.
所以,你知道,如果你问球员他们在踢什么位置,他们可能会告诉你,但这并不一定意味着场上看起来就是那样。
So I I you know, if you ask the players what what position they're playing, they'd probably tell you, but it doesn't necessarily mean it resembled that on the pitch.
我清楚地记得几年前。
I remember very clearly a couple of years ago.
记得有位主教练在赛后新闻发布会上与他的——当球迷批评他使用四三三阵型时,他争辩说:不。
Remember what manager it was arguing with his with his, in a press conference after the game when the fans were criticizing him for playing four four three three, and he said, no.
不。
No.
不。
No.
我们确实。
We did.
我们踢的是四二二。
We played four two two.
他查看了球员位置图。
And he looked at the position map.
他观察了所有球员的站位,他们确实踢的是他自己都不知道的阵型。
He looked at all the players playing, and they were definitely playing the formation he didn't know they were playing.
所以,就像雷德克纳普说的,阵型到底是什么?
So, like, as Redknapp says, what what are formations?
通常情况下,当体系非常固定时,比如阿莫林的常规战术,你能清楚地看出他的安排。
Like, it's just normally, when it's very rigid and with Amarim's normal system, you can very much see what he's doing.
但昨晚的比赛完全不是那样。
And last night, it didn't resemble that.
不过我认为这更多是因为比赛状态,而非他刻意决定让阵型变得更灵活或调整战术布局。
But I think that's probably more because of game state rather than any decision that he's made to be more fluid with his his decisions and the shape that he wants to play.
赛后有人问阿莫林关于阵型的问题。
Amrim afterwards was asked on the formation.
他基本上说:'这得靠你们自己去琢磨。'
He basically said it's well, it's up to you to figure it out.
我不
I'm not
太确定那到底怎么
quite sure how that how
这样运作的。
that works.
还有一件事。
Just another thing.
我不知道麦克斯,你们的世界转播是否采用了相同的解说,但我们这边是《卫报》足球周刊的塞布·哈钦森与加里·内维尔搭档解说,效果非常棒。
I don't know, Max, whether on your world feed you had the same commentary, but we had Guardian Football Weekly, Seb Hutchinson on comms duties with Gary Neville, and it was great.
我特别喜欢听到播客里的同事以这种自然的方式出现在现场解说中。
And I always love it when I hear a fellow pod member, you know, on you know, organically that is there.
塞布解说的魅力在于——你能感受到他和我们一样热爱这场比赛。
And what I love about Seb's commentary is he you get all the he loved it as much as us.
对吧?
Right?
他确实如此。
He really did.
他完全沉浸其中,并且为比赛氛围增色不少。
He just he just let it wash over him as well and really added to it.
干得漂亮,塞巴斯蒂安。
So nice one, Seb.
希望你今天能好好恢复。
Hope you're recovering today.
大概就是躺在黑暗的房间里休息吧,我想。
It's probably just lying in a dark room, I think.
不知道在《周一足球夜》节目里,他会不会也这么热衷谈论自己当守门员的趣事或者剪羊毛的经历。
Wonder if on Monday Night Football, he's as keen to talk about anecdotes about him being a goalkeeper or shearing his sheep.
你懂吧?
You know?
他对我们的态度可不一样,不是吗?
He treats us differently, don't they?
那么,周一晚上的赛程是:维拉客场、纽卡主场、狼队主场、利兹联客场、伯恩利客场。
So, look, Monday night, you've got Villa away, Newcastle at home, Wolves at home, Leeds away, Burnley away.
他们排名第六。
They're sixth.
我的意思是,这真是个无法回答的问题,巴里。
It's sort of I mean, it's an impossible question, Barry.
现在根本无法预测这支球队未来会怎样。
It is impossible to know, like, like, what will happen now to this team.
可你却偏偏要我告诉你答案。
And and yet you're asking me to tell you.
是的。
I am.
对。
Yes.
没错。
Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
你是个有先见之明的人,巴兹。
You're a you're a prescient guy, Baz.
我偶尔灵光一现,但这次恐怕超出我的智慧范围了。
I have my moments, but, I think this one's beyond my wit.
老实说,我对这个问题毫无头绪。
I haven't a clue, is the answer to that question.
我的意思是,很多人都在说这是阿马林治下曼联的最佳表现。
I mean, we're all talking or lots of people are saying that this was Manchester United's best performance under Amarim.
但他们还是丢了四个球,而且没赢下比赛。
They still conceded four goals, and they didn't win.
他们曾三次领先,最终却只拿到一分。
They led three times and and only came away with a point.
如果这就是阿马林时代伟大的标准,那我得说——差得远。
So if that's the benchmark for for greatness under Ameren, then I would say, no.
他们不可能跻身欧冠区。
They're not going to finish in the Champions League places.
如果他们真的勉强挤进前四名,我也不会太震惊,因为你知道,这类问题的答案或多或少涵盖了所有关于足球的问题。
If they did somehow scrape into the top four, I wouldn't be massively shocked as, you know, the the answer to that sort of more or less covers any question about football.
让我们拭目以待。
Let's wait and see.
他们将失去努萨·马兹拉维、布莱恩和布莫,还有艾哈迈德·迪亚洛
They are they are gonna lose Nusa Mazraoui, Brian and Bumo, and Ahmad Diallo for
我知道。
I know.
去参加非洲杯。
For AFCON.
那接下来会怎样?
So so how's it gonna go?
现在很可能又要回到老样子了。
Probably revert back to type now.
有个惊人的数据。
There's an amazing stat.
我不确定雷纳托是否在这里进行交叉推广。
I don't know if Renato kind of cross promote on here.
请便。
Please do.
比尔·埃德加已经发推了,所以在我自己邀功之前最好先给他记一功。
Bill Edgar tweeted it, so better even credit before I take credit myself.
曼联昨天上半场2-0领先,但后来明显被反超,差点输掉比赛。
Manchester United were two and up halftime yesterday, and obviously, were behind in the game and nearly lost the game later on.
自1984年5月以来,他们踢了1129场主场比赛。
Since May 1984, they played 1,129 home games.
其中有542场处于领先。
They've led in 542.
其中491场获胜。
They've won 491 of those.
51场打平,0场失利。
They've drawn 51, and they've lost none.
所以布鲁克斯曾有
So had had Brooks'
当他们领先时
When they've led it when they've
半场领先
led it half time.
半场领先
Led it half time.
所以1129场比赛
So 1,129 games.
他们在近半数比赛中领先,却从未输过
They led it led in just under half of them, and they never lost.
特别是这段糟糕时期以来
Especially even since this terrible run.
曼联球迷半场领先时坐在那里,心里明白
Like, the Man United fans sit there winning at half time, safe in the knowledge that
他们会遥遥领先。
they'll be far.
他们现在半场领先的情况不那么常见了。
They don't lead at halftime as often anymore.
嗯,嗯,确实如此,但这真是个惊人的统计数据,不是吗?
Well, well, that there is that, but that is that's an amazing stat, isn't it?
再看看伯恩茅斯那边,索尼。
And out of Bournemouth, Sonny, look.
他们与切尔西0比0战平,这场4比4的比赛。
They drew against Chelsea nil nil this four four.
纳迪姆昨天提到,他们正悄然滑落积分榜,某种程度上是因为他们是那些以B开头、运营良好的俱乐部之一。
Nadim said yesterday that they they were sort of sliding down the table sort of under the radar because, you know, they're one of the clubs that begin with b that are well run.
他们现在七场不胜,期间只拿到三分。
No wins in seven now for them, three points in that time.
但即便如此,也许我们只是被伯恩茅斯这个名字蒙蔽了双眼,因为我们喜欢他们,而忽略了他们目前的真实处境。
But still, it doesn't feel maybe we're just blindsided by the fact it's Bournemouth, and we like them, but we're blindsided by sort of where they're at.
是啊。
Yeah.
我认为确实有这方面因素,但我也觉得——伊里奥拉赛后也提到这一点——你得记住他花了本赛季很大一部分时间专注于防守和门将训练,因为他们基本上全走了。
I think there is a bit of that, but I also think and Iriola mentioned this as well after the game that you gotta remember that he spent a lot a big part of the season focusing on the defense and the goalkeeper because they all left basically.
所以我认为在进攻端,他们拥有的威胁其实并没有太大变化。
So I think attacking wise, the the threat that they've got hasn't really changed.
我是说,安托万·西梅诺的表现越来越出色了。
I mean, Antoine Antoine Simeno goes from strength to strength.
你知道,他肯定会成为接下来几个月转会传闻的热门话题,我想直到一月份都是如此。
You know, he's I'm sure he'll be good to transfer news fodder for the next couple of months, I suppose until the January.
但在防守端,他们确实需要重建,索内西之前就在那里,而且做得不错。
But defensively is where they've kind of been needed to rebuild and you know, you know, Sonesi was there before and he's done well.
所以,是的,我认为这需要一些时间,进攻方面我们看到了所有元素仍在,只是防守上还在磨合。
So, yeah, I think that's taken a bit of time and I think we saw going forward all that's still there just defensively and are still kinda working on it.
佩特罗维奇,我觉得他其实表现相当不错,但这场比赛发挥得不太好。
Petrovich who who I think's done quite well actually had a a pretty not a great game.
迪亚洛的进球。
Diallo's goal.
我是迪亚洛的守门员。
I'm at Diallo's goalie.
他没能及时调整好自己。
He kinda didn't quite get himself right from the cross coming in.
我不知道在卡西米拉的头球上他是否能做得更好。
I don't know if he could have done more on the on Casimiras header as well.
但我想,你
But I think, you
知道哦,是的。
know Oh, yeah.
他们会没事的。
They'll be okay.
我不是在担心那个。
I don't mean they worry about that.
我只是觉得这很难,因为他们表现得如此出色,你知道,是不是巴尼在说像伯恩茅斯这样的俱乐部可以比曼联做得更好,因为他们没有周围所有的负担、所有的机制、所有的炒作,而且他们很灵活。
I just think it's it's hard because they've done so well and you know, was it Barney talking about a club like Bournemouth can do better than United because they don't have all the the weights of everything else around them, all the all the machinery, all the hype and all that and they're agile.
我想,就像一家初创公司,如果你愿意的话,就像一家初创足球俱乐部。
I guess, know like a like a like a startup, like a startup football club if you like.
他们可以自由行动。
They can just go around.
但我想这也可能走向另一个极端。
But I guess that does come with it can go the other way as well.
我想我们正处于一个中间阶段,但我认为他们会再次振作起来。
And I guess we're in a bit of a middley phase, but I think they'll they'll kick on again.
好的。
Alright.
第一部分就到这里。
That'll do for part one.
第二部分,我们将从英冠联赛开始关注EFL赛事。
Part two, we'll head to the EFL starting with the championship.
欢迎来到《卫报》足球周刊的第二部分。
Welcome to part two of the Guardian Football Weekly.
目前英冠联赛的积分榜情况如下。
So the top of the championship looks like this.
考文垂积47分。
Coventry have 47 points.
米德尔斯堡42分。
Middlesbrough, 42.
普雷斯顿米尔以35分位列第三和第四名。
Preston Mill will have 35, in third and fourth position.
伊普斯维奇和赫尔城同积34分。
Ipswich and Hull on 34.
斯托克城33分。
Stoke, 33.
莱斯特31分。
Lester 31.
我是说,你可以为排名第十五或十六的球队辩护,认为他们也有机会冲击季后赛。
I mean, you could make a case for anyone down to about fifteenth or sixteenth going a run and and and make the playoffs.
排名第三的普雷斯顿到第十六的西布朗之间差距很小,简直可以用一条毯子盖住。
Preston in third to West Brom in sixteenth are because you could throw a blanket over them.
只有7分的差距。
It's seven points.
没错。
Yeah.
所以他们都觉得自己有升级的机会。
Like, So they will all fancy their chances of promotion.
是啊。
Yeah.
所以这个局面,我觉得安排得相当精彩。
So it's, it's brilliantly set up, I guess.
关于考文垂的问题,乔治,就是他们之前遭遇了一个小低谷,0-3输给了伊普斯维奇,对吧?
Mean, the question about Coventry, George, is that they had a a sort of mini blip, didn't they, where they lost three nil to Ipswich.
他们与普雷斯顿战成1比1平。
They drew one all with Preston.
这些都不是容易的比赛,但他们周末击败了布里斯托城。
Not easy games either, but they beat Bristol City at the weekend.
我记得上次我们做NFL播客时,有人说,看啊。
I think the last time we did an NFL pod, people were saying, well, look.
他们的领先优势太大了。
Their their lead is so great.
有些人说他们已经稳操胜券了。
Some were saying it's you know, they're definitely up.
我认为即使在冠军赛这个阶段也不能这么说,但那场胜利确实至关重要,对吧?
I don't think you can ever say that even at this stage of the championship, but but that was a really important win, wasn't it?
那确实是一场关键胜利。
It was a really important win.
没错。
Yeah.
特别是因为NFL赛程有个特殊之处,两支球队要在12月进行主客场对决。
Especially because there's this kind of quirk of the of the fixture, the fixture in the NFL that two teams are playing against each other home and away in December.
对考文垂来说,对手就是伊普斯维奇。
And for Coventry, that was Ipswich.
显然,他们客场0-3输给伊普斯维奇后,将在12月29日主场迎战。当时有种观点认为,如果伊普斯维奇能紧咬比分到那场比赛并取胜,分差就会缩小。
And obviously, they went to Ipswich and lost three nil, and then they're they're going they they host them on the December 29, and there was this kind of idea that if Ipswich could kinda hang on to their coattails up until that game and then beat them, then then the gap would be smaller.
所以周六伊普斯维奇客场输给莱斯特,而考文垂战胜布里斯托城,基本终结了新年初期可能上演冠军争夺战的理论。
So on Saturday, for Ipswich to get beaten by by Lester away and for Coventry to win against Bristol City, it kind of put an end to that that theory that we could have a title race on our hands early in the New Year.
我认为考文垂是联赛中最强的球队。
I would say the Coventry are you know, they're the best team in the league.
他们高居榜首实至名归。
They're they're rightfully top of the league.
不过最近几周的表现确实有些令人担忧。
Definitely some concerns over their performances in the last couple of weeks.
你看,他们对阵伊普斯维奇的前半小时打得不错,但落后后就溃不成军了。
You know, they were they were pretty good in the first half an hour or so against Ipswich, then folded after going behind.
他们甚至无法战胜十人应战的普雷斯顿队,在那场比赛中虽然一度领先,却在最后阶段被十人普雷斯顿逼平。
They they couldn't beat 10 man Preston and even went ahead in that game and conceded to 10 man Preston late on the in it to draw.
即便是在周六对阵布里斯托尔城的比赛中,他们虽然领先得很有说服力,但门将卡尔·拉什沃思才是全场表现最出色的球员,也是考文垂能赢下比赛的关键——他做出了一系列精彩扑救。
And even against Bristol City on Saturday, you know, they they were pretty good value for their lead, but then it was Carl Rushworth, their keeper, who was by far and away the best player on the pitch and the key reason why why Coventry were able to win the game having made a string of really good saves.
所以,如果我是追赶者之一,看到他们不像赛季初那样具有统治力,应该会从中获得一些信心。
So that, you know, if I was one of the chasing pack, I'd probably be taking some heart from them not being quite as dominant as they were early in the season.
尤其是对于目前落后他们5分、排名第二的米德尔斯堡来说。就像教练更替时常有的情况——你现在问任何巴罗球迷是否愿意用罗伯·爱德华兹换金·赫尔伯格,绝对找不到一个愿意的,因为他们对新教练带队表现非常非常满意。
And certainly for Middlesbrough, who are five points behind them in in second, as is often the case with managerial changes, ask any Barrow fan if they'd like to swap Rob Edwards for Kim Helberg now, and you will not find a single one who will because they're very, very happy with how their team performing under their new manager.
他们会觉得,目前落后考文垂5分,同时领先第三名普雷斯顿7分,英冠积分榜简直拥挤得令人难以置信。
And they'll feel like, you know, with them five points behind Coventry as a stands and seven points clear of Preston in third, it is incredibly congested in the in the championship.
正如巴里所说,从第三名到第十六名,排名差距几乎可以忽略不计,因为竞争实在太激烈了。
And I would say that, you know, as Barry says, from third down to sixteenth, deep positions kind of bordering irrelevant because it's it's so tight.
不过现在,米德尔斯堡正和考文垂一起逐渐甩开大部队。
But, you know, Middlesbrough are the ones now who are kind of pulling away from the pack along with Kov.
确实。
Yeah.
金·赫尔比格确实很有意思,对吧,萨尼?
And and Kim Helbig Helbig is really interesting, Sani, isn't it?
因为你会想,当一个教练接手一支表现良好的球队时,他可能会说‘好吧’
Because you'd imagine when a manager comes into a team that are doing well and just says, okay.
‘这样挺好的’
Well, this is good.
‘我就沿用去年的战术’
I'm just gonna keep bit on a slot last year.
‘这样挺好的’
This is good.
‘我就保持现状’
I'll just keep this going.
但据大家所说,他其实做了很多改变,巴罗队
But by all accounts, he's changed quite a lot, Burrow.
是啊
Yeah.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
看起来是这样。
It seems that way.
而且摩根·惠特克的表现也对他帮助很大,他的状态简直不可思议。
And what's also done well for him is is Morgan Whittaker, whose form's been incredible.
过去六场比赛进了六个球。
Six goals in his last six games.
我想他在进攻时给了他更多自由。
And I guess he's given him a bit more more freedom going forward.
我是说,汤米·康威,我跟着看了多少场比赛来着,乔治?
I mean, Tommy Conway, I'd I'd gone how how many games with it, George?
他一个球都没进。
He hadn't scored a goal.
数量相当惊人。
Was like a huge amount.
请稍等片刻。
One moment, please.
他咯咯笑着反复确认。
He's he's he's he's giggling to double check.
但要知道,他们是在队内最佳攻击手状态全无的情况下做到这些的。
But, you know, they've done this without one of the best attacking players being in form at all.
他终于获得了一个点球机会,我想至少他卸下了这个心理包袱。
He's finally got himself a penalty and I think, you know, at least he's got that off his back.
但你们至少有两名十六号球员。
But you've got you've got at least two Sixteen.
连续十六场比赛未能进球。
Six sixteen games without goal.
这太不可思议了。
It's incredible.
但你们至少有两名关键球员——摩根·惠特克和海登·哈克尼,他们职责不同但都是队里的明星球员。
But you got at least two key players there, Morgan Whittaker and Hayden Hackney, who have different jobs but both are kind of standout players in that team.
所以我觉得,听起来他确实做了不少调整,但队里有些获得自由发挥空间的重要球员。
So I think, yeah, he's tweaked quite a bit by the sounds of things, but he's got some really important players who've been given the freedom.
尤其是右翼的摩根·沃登·惠特克,他的表现极具破坏力。
Morgan Warden Whittaker in particular on the on the right flank has been has been devastating.
对他们来说,唯一的担忧是他们曾有过类似摩根连续进球的经历,结果阿斯顿维拉买走了他。
Guess for them, the only worry is they had a a similar Morgan go on a run of scoring goals and Aston Villa went and bought him.
所以惠特克花了一些时间才逐渐站稳脚跟。
So Whittaker's taken a bit of time to kinda find his feet.
大约三、四个赛季前,他在普利茅斯阿盖尔队度过了一个出色的赛季。
He had he had a great season about three, four scenes ago now for for Plymouth Argyle.
而在米德尔斯堡时,他的表现一直未能完全融合,现在终于看起来找到了状态。
And then it hadn't quite come together at all at Borough, and now it finally looks like he has.
所以他们表现得非常出色。
So they're doing very well.
顺便提一下考文垂,不知道你是否看过进球数统计,他们已经打进了52球。
Just going back to Coventry by the way, I don't know if you've seen the goal scored column, but it's 52 goals they've scored.
他们的净胜球是+30。
Their goal difference is plus 30.
是啊。
Yeah.
我经常被Five Live派去考文垂报道。
I've been sent to Coventry quite often by Five Live.
最近特别有两场比赛。
Two games actually in particular recently.
他们对阵谢菲尔德联和西布朗时都曾落后。
They were behind against Sheffield United and also behind against West Bromham.
但这两次我从没觉得他们会输。
Both times, I didn't feel once that they weren't gonna win.
喜欢那里的氛围,他们球员很多位置都能轮换。
Like the atmosphere there, the players they've got, quite a few are interchangeable.
这意味着他们能彻底碾压对手。
It just means that they can just crush an opponent.
这确实很了不起。
It's quite something.
乔治,我在想有多少次当我不在前20名时,你们讨论过普雷斯顿和米尔沃尔能否以他们目前的状态撑过这个赛季。
George, I wonder how many times I'm not at the top 20 you've had the discussion about whether Preston and Millwall can last last the season in in the form that they're in.
是啊。
Yeah.
好几次了。
A few times.
我犯了个愚蠢的错误,在BBC牛津播客上谈到牛津联队时,说普雷斯顿之前排名虚高,结果周六又输给了他们。
I made the foolish mistake of on on the BBC Oxford pod that I do about Oxnard, saying that Preston were in a false position before again against them on Saturday.
所以他们后来2-1赢我们简直是必然的。
So it was inevitable that they're they're then gonna beat us two one.
普雷斯顿能排名第三是保罗·赫肯伯托姆的非凡成就,他和球队能取得这个成绩值得获得难以置信的赞誉。
Preston being third is an incredible achievement from Paul Heckenbottom, and, you know, they and he deserves, like, unbelievable credit for for getting them there.
我认为他的工作以及俱乐部在引援方面的表现——如果你只是偶尔在季后赛时期关注英冠联赛,你可能会误以为普雷斯顿是支超常发挥、由老将组成且进球困难的球队。
I think what he's done and and what the club have done in terms of recruitment, you know, if you're someone that dips in and out of the championship around kind of payoff time, whatever else, you'd be forgiven for thinking of Preston as being, you know, a team that are punched above their weight with a pretty old group of players who struggle for goals.
这种印象确实伴随他们很长时间了。
Like, that's kind of been their identity for a long time.
但赫基上任后引进了一批年轻、有潜力的长期签约球员。
But Heckey's come in and brought in this kind of raft of young, lonely, or or or permanent signings.
丹尼尔·杰布森在经历了几年的低谷后,现在在他的前谢菲联主帅赫基手下逐渐找回状态,成为锋线主力。
So you've got Daniel Jebusen leading the line after a hellish couple of years for him who's kind of finding his feet under his former Blades boss, Heckey.
刘易斯·多宾表现出色,贡献了4个进球和5次助攻。
Lewis Dobbin, who's been fantastic with four goals and five assists.
阿尔菲·德维恩看起来完全具备未来英超球员的潜质。
Alfie Devine, who's looking, you know, every bit of a future Premier League player.
年仅18岁的哈里森·阿姆斯特朗可能是其中最出色的,是个技术天赋出众的中场球员。
Harrison Armstrong, who's only 18 years old, is probably the pick of the bunch, a kind of really good technically gifted midfield player.
他们还从查尔顿签下了英格兰U21国脚蒂埃里·斯莫尔,这名左脚将能胜任左后卫或右边路,是个非常出色的进攻型边翼卫或边锋。
They brought Thierry Small from Charlton, who's an England 21 international, who can basically play either left back or or off the right hand side, a left footed, really good attacking wingback or or winger.
通过这批年轻球员的注入和不同比赛风格的引入,他们迅速为球队注入了新鲜血液,效果显著。
And so they've freshened up the squad quickly with this injection of youth and a different playing style, and it's really working.
不过我要补充说明,我认为最近的一些比赛表现确实有些令人担忧。
I, you know, I would mitigate that by saying that I think there have been some performances recently that have been a bit concerning.
要知道,他们3-2击败了谢周三,但周三队在那场比赛中明显是表现更出色的一方,普雷斯顿能全身而退实属幸运。
You know, they beat Chevy Wednesday three two, but Wednesday were were definitely the better get better team within that game, and and Preston pretty fortunate to get away from it.
就连上周六对阵牛津联的表现也称不上经典,但他们还是涉险过关了。
Even the the performance against Oxford on Saturday wasn't vintage, but they still got over the line.
在我看来,米尔沃尔的模式更具可持续性。
With Millwall, it it's a bit more sustainable in my view.
他们给我的感觉是,为实现这个目标已经筹备了相当一段时间。
They kind of look to me to be build having kind of been building towards this for a while.
比如特里斯坦·克拉姆,这名能踢中卫和右后卫的球员曾效力于布伦特福德,我相当确信他很快就能成为英超级别的后卫。
In Tristan Crum, and they've got a a player who could base center back a right back who, you know, used to be at Brentford, and I'm I'm pretty sure will be a Premier League defender relatively soon.
卡勒布·泰勒是另一位身材高大的年轻中卫。
Caleb Taylor is another one who's a a big young center back.
这支球队既保持了原有的防守体系特质,又时隔多年首次为阵容注入了令人眼前一亮的年轻进攻天赋。
And, they're a team that have kept their their kind of defensive facility that that identity would have added for the first time in a while some kind of sparkling young attacking talent to go with it.
从右路发起进攻的费米·阿齐兹表现极为出色。
Femi Aziz has been superb, playing off the right hand side.
他们拥有21岁的前锋米哈伊洛维奇,上赛季攻入四球并多次破门,我相信今年夏天他将会成为抢手货。
In Mihailovovic, they've got a 21 year old striker who scored four goals, scored a lot of goals last season and will be, I'm sure, pretty sought after over over the summer.
蒂亚诺·巴洛斯本赛季表现也相当不错。
Tiano Ballows had a decent season as well.
所以这相当于在进攻三区增添了火力,再加上主帅亚历克斯·尼尔——我们都知道他一旦认真投入工作,通常都能取得成功。
So it's kind of adding that that bit of attacking quality in the final third along with a manager in Alex Neil, who we know when he kind of gets his teeth into a job, normally can get success.
要知道,本赛季特别是那些享有降级补偿金的球队表现挣扎,虽然看起来桑德兰状态有所回升,莱斯特城上周六也取得了不错的结果。
So, you know, this season in particular where the parachute payment teams have struggled, albeit, you know, certainly, it looks like Samton are are finding some form and Leicester without good results on Saturday too.
但这个赛季前六名的竞争似乎格外激烈,因为通常至少会有两支降级球队占据席位,很可能还包括上赛季的升级附加赛决赛队伍。
But this feels like the season where maybe where that top six is so difficult to break into because you can normally rely on at least two of the parachute or two of the relegated teams being in it and probably last season's playoff finalists too.
随着谢菲联同样陷入困境,这个赛季或许会成为普雷斯顿或米尔沃尔——甚至两队一起——悄悄跻身前六乃至前二的契机。
With Chef United struggling as well, this feels like the season where maybe a a Preston or a Millwall or or both of them could sneak into the top six or maybe even the top two.
我能正式反对您关于亚历克斯·尼尔只要认真投入工作就能成功的论断吗?
Could I formally object to your assertion that Alex Neil can achieve success whenever he gets his teeth into a job?
这位带领桑德兰从英甲升级的教练。
The man the man who took Sunderland out of league one.
那个抛弃桑德兰、转投斯托克城却遭遇失败的人。
The man who abandoned Sunderland to go and fail at Stoke.
毕竟毕竟毕竟毕竟是他把球队带出了英甲联赛。
Having having having having taken out of league one.
是啊。
Yeah.
但问题在于,我认为他并没有真正投入到斯托克城的工作中。
But he didn't get his teeth into that stoke job as the issue, I think.
不过说实话,他在普雷斯顿的执教表现相当出色,诺维奇时期更是堪称惊艳,现在他又在重现辉煌。
But no, someone who I think, the job he did oppressed his age pretty well, and Norwich was obviously fantastic and he's doing it again now.
顺便说一句,巴里·格伦·丹宁刚才那死亡凝视的表情。
The Barry Glenn Denning death stare there, by the way.
就在你打断巴里之前,他正要说出我们合同规定的内容——每次提到亚历克斯·尼尔的名字,巴里都必须说些负面评价。
Just before you interrupted Barry, was about to say we're contractually obliged for Barry to say something bad about Alex Neil as whenever his name comes up.
这挺有意思的。
It was interesting.
确实,乔治提到了那些降级的俱乐部,你知道,几个月前,人们还觉得它们都毫无希望。
Certainly, George mentioned the, you know, the relegated clubs, and there was a a you know, a couple of months ago, it was like, oh, they're all hopeless.
而现在它们却表现得很出色。
And now it's have been on a great run.
它们现在排名第五。
They're in fifth now.
莱斯特城排在第八,表现不稳定,但你知道,它们已经取得了几场不错的成绩。
Leicester at eighth, inconsistent, but, you know, I've put a few results together.
南安普顿直到上周末还保持着一段令人难以置信的连胜,对吧?
Southampton until the weekend were on this absolutely incredible run, weren't they?
它们赢了很多场比赛,具体多少我记不清了。
When they'd won, I can't remember, a lot in a row.
然后莱斯特城击败了伊普斯维奇,法塔布打进了那个不可思议的进球,虽然从中场线附近的进球有好有坏,不知道这样说是否合理。
And then you had Leicester beating Ipswich and Fatabu scoring this unbelievable goal, but it sort of from you know, there were good halfway line goals and bad ones, if that makes any sense.
而这个进球绝对精彩——我是说,虽然是在自己半场内,但确实是个精彩的进球。
And this was an absolutely brilliant I mean, it was well inside his own half, but a brilliant goal.
是的。
Yes.
而且在进球前的组织过程中,他还穿裆过掉了一名中场球员。
And just in the buildup to it, he nutmegs a midfielder as well.
把球从对方两腿间捅过,然后带球向前推进。
Pokes it through the legs and brings it forward then.
我当时就在想,马特,你会怎么评价这个球呢?因为我知道球是越过门将头顶后弹地入网的,门将最后有点狼狈地倒在网窝里,但并没有完全撞上门柱。我本来以为你会说'从美学角度,这不是我想看到的中场吊射'。
He's like, I was wondering which way you were gonna go on this by the way, Matt, because I know the ball goes over the keeper and then bounces, and we get the keeper kinda ending up in the net, he doesn't fully get crashing into the And I wondered you were gonna oh, it's not aesthetically, it's not what I wanna see from a from a halfway line goal.
所以我很高兴你其实喜欢这个进球。
So I'm pleased that you actually liked that goal.
我觉得这球可褒可贬。
It could have gone either way, I think.
不,不是这样的。
Well, no.
我从进攻组织阶段就喜欢这个球。
I liked it from the buildup.
完全同意。
Totally.
但本质上,这三支球队现在,你知道,从更宏观的层面来看。
But, essentially, those three sides are now, you know, on a on a sort of on a more macro level.
这三支球队开始形成合力了吗?
These three sides are starting to put it together?
是的。
Yeah.
而且我认为当你有这样的实力时,就能做到这一点。
And suppose when you've got the quality, you can do that.
我是说,我在布莱克本流浪者对阵伊普斯维奇的补赛中看了比赛——那场原定八月但因积水被取消的比赛。
I mean, I saw Ipswich at Blackburn Rovers in the replayed game from the game that got abandoned from the waterlogged pitch back in August.
流浪者本已锁定胜局,但他们表现得太差劲了。
And Rovers had it sealed, but they're so inept.
他们让伊普斯维奇在最后时刻进球了。
They allowed Ipswich to score right at the def.
这既是他们自身的无能,也反映出伊普斯维奇确实拥有更优秀的球员。
And that that was a mixture of their own ineptitude and the fact that Ipswich have have just got better players.
从根本上说,如果从宏观层面来看,他们有些球员偶尔能在英超联赛中表现尚可,这就足以支撑球队渡过难关。
And I suppose fundamentally, if you took a macro level, you've got players who were able to be okay at times in in the Premier League and that can can see you through.
所以我想这始终是个关键因素。
So I suppose that was always the thing.
南安普顿是个非常有趣的案例,因为队中有很多球员——用老生常谈的话来说——已经习惯了输球。
Southampton's a really interesting case because there's a lot of players around that squad, you know, it's cliche, say, who used to losing.
对吧?
Right?
因此能够扭转这种局面并改变他们的心态,我认为意义重大。
So so managed to turn that around and change their mentality, think, is huge.
对莱斯特城而言,非足球因素仍如影随形,而且我能感觉到球迷们已经快承受不住连续糟糕的表现了
For Lester, non football stuff still hangs over them, and I I do feel with the fans that they're not too many poor performances away from feeling a
而且他们还面临着积分扣除的处罚,不是吗?
bit And and and they're they're due of points deduction, aren't they?
所以这要追溯到历史性的规则违反。
So this goes back to historic rule breaches.
但请纠正我的错误,这是否不适用?
But then correct me wrong, does it would it not apply?
就像他们在EFL时期违规却依然升级,现在这事还悬在他们头上。
So it it's like they they did it in the EFL and got promoted and then it's still kinda hanging over them.
没错。
That's that's right.
是这样吧,乔治,我想?
Is that right, George, I think?
对。
Yeah.
正是。
Exactly.
是的。
Yeah.
所以我们只是不知道。
So we we just we don't know.
就像,你知道的,这种情况不能像曼城那样继续下去。
Like and and, you know, this can't go on like like Man City.
需要对此有个解决方案。
Like, needs to be resolution on that.
就像米克·麦卡锡那样。
Cue a Mick McCarthy esque.
可以的。
It can.
看起来像是
It it seems like
实际上,就像曼城一样,有传言说某事即将发生,但随后又完全沉寂,没有任何消息。
that there's there's kind of actually, exactly as Manchester City, there are rumors that something's imminent and it's about to happen, and then it just goes completely quiet again, and and there's no news.
所以必须尽快解决。
So it has to be resolved soon.
天啊。
God.
我其实可能已经忘记115项指控这件事一两周了。
I'd I'd actually I'd actually probably for a week or two forgotten about the 115 charges.
那是...你知道的,等等。
That's the that's, you know, wait.
这就是他们希望发生的事,麦克斯。
That's what they want to happen, Max.
也许你是对的。
May maybe you're right.
不过既然我们这么说了,可能几小时后就会收到语音通知。
Although now we've said that, we might get a voice note for you know, in a in a couple of hours.
关于积分榜末尾,我们都知道谢菲尔德星期三队昨晚输掉了三场德比战。
At the bottom of the table, obviously, we know about Sheffield Wednesday that they lost three of the Derby last night.
然后是诺维奇城队。
Then you have Norwich City.
他们前几天刚取得一场关键胜利。
They've got a key win the other day.
他们现在有17分。
They're on 17 points.
你们牛津队19分,朴茨茅斯20分,布莱克本22分,斯旺西23分,沙夫联队23分。
Your lot Oxford on 19, Portsmouth on 20, Blackburn 22, Swansea 23, Shuffle United 23.
乔治,你怎么看牛津队的表现?
What do you make of Oxford, George?
我觉得这大概就是你们应有的位置吧。
I mean, it's sort of where you kind of should be, I guess.
可别让我们的球迷听到这话。
Don't tell our fans that.
好吧。
Okay.
季前赛时我就因为把咱们队放在降级区而被人骂惨了。
I got Pelters in preseason for for having us in their relegation zone on our one twenty fours.
不过,说真的,我认为如果牛津队能在最后一天靠净胜球保级成功,那确实算是圆满完成任务了。
But, yeah, I mean, I think I'm of the view that if Oxford stay up on final day on goal scored, then it's a it's a job well done, really.
作为现场观赛的球迷,如果你的球队既难以赢球又难以进球,那真的很难享受到作为球迷的乐趣。
If you're a match going fan, it's very hard to have an enjoyable experience being a fan if you're watching your team struggle to to win games and struggle to score goals.
要知道,在加里·罗莱特执教下,你本应期待球队有稳固的表现——本赛季大部分时间也确实如此,但21场比赛只赢了4场。
You know, with Gary Rowlett in charge, you probably expect there to be an element of solidity and has been for much of this season, but four wins from 21 games.
这样的胜率远远不够。
It isn't enough wins.
净胜球为-8说明我们很少被大比分击败。
The the goal difference of minus eight shows you that we're we're rarely beaten far.
上周六对阵普雷斯顿时,球队在风格或至少人员配置上有所调整,派出了许多进攻型球员首发,但效果并不理想。
There's a bit of a change of of kind of style or at least personnel with a lot of attacking players starting against Preston on Saturday, which didn't really work.
我在想,如果我是加里·罗莱特作为主教练,我会希望他坚持到底,彻底贯彻'我们将限制你们创造机会'的战术理念。
I kind of think if I'm if you were Gary Rowlett as your manager, you want him to row it out and go properly, you know, we're going to stop you from creating many chances.
我们会深度退防,并试图偷个进球——这正是他过去凭借严密防守阵型取得成功的方式。
We're going sit very deep and we're to try and nick a goal because that's how he's had his success in the past with kind of a rigid defensive shape.
所以目前看来,我对我们能够保级相当悲观,但你知道,我们还在竞争中。
So I'm I'm pretty pessimistic as it stands that we're going to we're going to stay up, but, you know, we've we're in it.
就目前而言,我们绝非已经掉队。
We're we're we're by no means kind of tailed off as it stands at the moment.
令人沮丧的是,诺维奇在菲利普·克莱门特的带领下似乎有了巨大进步,上一场对阵南安普顿取得了辉煌胜利。
The frustrating thing is that Norwich seemed to have improved massively under under Philippe Clement with a a brilliant win last time out against Southampton.
斯旺西在新主帅维克托·马托斯带领下,连续在主场战胜了牛津联和朴茨茅斯——我在斯旺西球迷圈看到有人称他为'维克托大帝',这个绰号我简直爱死了。
Swansea picked up back to back wins at home to to Oxford and Portsmouth under their new manager Victor Matos, who I've seen in some Swansea circles being called the Victor Matos, which I absolutely love as a nickname.
查尔顿最近几周状态有些挣扎。
Charlton have have kind of struggled a little bit in recent weeks.
制作人乔尔不会喜欢我这么说——周六查尔顿对阵牛津联是场关键战,福克斯伍德能赢下那场比赛。
Producer Joel won't like me saying a a big game between Charlton and Oxon on Saturday at Charlton where Foxwood can win that one.
这会让查尔顿真正重新陷入降级混战。
That really brings Charlton back into the the relegation mix.
而降级形势中最关键的结果可能是上周六布莱克本客场2-1逆转战胜朴茨茅斯,这对约翰·梅西尼奥至关重要,对庞培军团也极为必要——他们本赛季确实举步维艰。
And then maybe the most significant result in the relegation picture was on on Saturday where Blackburn won it up away at Portsmouth and and came back and won the game two one, which was very needed for John Messinho, was very needed for for Pompey because they've really struggled this season.
科比·毕晓普、康纳·查普林和乔什·墨菲这三名球员——特别是墨菲,查普林在里普斯特维奇队冲冠关键赛季是核心球员,而毕晓普上赛季表现也非常出色。
In Colby Bishop, Connor Chaplin, and Josh Murphy, they have three players who I mean, certainly in Murphy's case, Chaplin was a key player for Ripsterwich when they when they came second in championship a couple of seasons ago, and Bishop was very good last season.
这三人本赛季至今只合力打进一粒联赛进球,这完全出乎意料。
Those three players between them have one league goal, which was not expected.
考虑到关键球员在进球方面的困境,他们能取得现在的成绩本身或许就值得称道。
So for them to be where they are given, you know, the the struggles from a a goal score scoring perspective from key players is maybe impressive in itself.
但如果那场比赛输了,舆论压力本会急剧升温——不过这场胜利反而可能成为他们赛季的转折点,毕竟近期确实举步维艰。
But had they lost that game, I think the heat would have been turned up a a fratting part, but instead it was a a win that they'll be hoping can kick start their own season because they've they've struggled as of late.
说得好像他们是同时起脚射门才共同创造了那个进球似的
Made it sound like they all scored that goal by just kicking it all at exactly the same time so that they all get
他们谁都没进那个球
None of them scored it.
那个进球
The goal.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊。
Yeah.
斯坦利,你把他引向了维克托·马托斯赛后采访的方向。
Stanley, you brought him in the direction of the of Victor Matos doing a postmatch.
我觉得这些有点太常见了。
I think they're getting a bit too common.
这些,你知道的,教练赛后发言。
These, you know, manager does postmatch.
干得好,伙计们。
Well done, lads.
然后他们就,你必须听听这个声音。
And and they go, you must listen to this sound on this.
太棒了。
It's amazing.
有人就说,干得好。
And someone just goes, well done.
你们都非常棒。
You're all really good.
休息一天吧。
Have a day off.
恭喜。
Congratulations.
这就像是哈里·凯恩在围圈时著名的团队讲话吗?
Is this like Harry Kane's famous team talk in the huddle here?
加油,伙计们。
Come on, lads.
我们去抓住他。
Let's go get him.
但最后他挺搞笑的,显然其中一名球员是外籍球员。
But he was quite funny at the end where clearly one of the players is, you know, a foreign player.
我不知道是谁,他就一直说'你太棒了'。
I don't know who it was, and he's just going, you're great.
你真棒。
You're great.
你真棒。
You're great.
你太棒了。
You were great.
然后他只是说,你完全听不懂我在说什么。
And then he just says, and you haven't got a clue what I'm saying.
然后
And the
整个地方
whole place
喜剧的时机把握得太妙了。
the timing the comedy timing was brilliant.
是啊。
Yeah.
那太棒了。
That was great.
我想那是,马利克,你从马利克马里喊出了库利。
I think it was, Malek, you you yell koolies from Malek Mali.
然后他就说,是啊。
And he's like, yeah.
对。
Right.
你完全听不懂我在说什么。
You don't understand a word I'm saying.
是啊。
Yeah.
那太棒了。
That was great.
而且,你说得对。
And, you're right.
这可能会让你感觉有点愤世嫉俗。
It you can feel a bit cynical.
我认为最精彩的部分,整个事件的巅峰,就是上个赛季普利茅斯阿盖尔队击败利物浦那场,还有那个名字从我脑海中蹦出来的教练
I think the the highlights, the the the the the zenith of this was Plymouth Argyle beating Liverpool last season, and the manager whose names popped out my head
哦,是的。
Oh, yes.
简直可以脱口而出,天啊,我们怎么能忘记这群老家伙?
Easily can can go, God, how can we not remember this bunch of old men?
得了吧。
Come on.
别这样。
Come on.
我正看着你呢,乔治。
I'm looking at you, George.
你是最年轻的。
You're the youngest.
米兰·穆斯尼奇
Miran Musnich.
是啊
Yeah.
米兰·穆斯尼奇
Miran Musnich.
没错
Yes.
你看吧
There you k.
就是这样
That's it.
前一分钟你还是全城焦点
One minute, you're the toast of the town.
后一分钟你就彻底被遗忘
The next minute, you're completely gone.
是啊。
Yeah.
那算是他的高光时刻,虽然很讽刺,但他当时确实带着不错的名声来的。
That was kind of the the high point of it and it was very cynical, but he's he came in there with a with a a with a good reputation.
作为克洛普的教练组成员之一,他身上可能带着些克洛普式的特质,但那种情商正是克洛普所具备的。
One of Jurgen Klopp's coaches, there was maybe a bit of clopism in his maybe in it with the way he was, but that that emotional intelligence was something that Klopp had.
我觉得这种特质是必备的,对吧?
And I I think you've gotta you gotta have that, haven't you?
他看起来头脑非常清醒。
And he he he seems very kinda switched on.
我其实现场看了周末对阵斯托克城的败仗,他们表现不差,而斯托克城也该时来运转了。
I I was at the the defeat actually to Stoke City on on the weekend and they gave as good as they got and Stoke were kinda due a a turning round if you like.
不过总体而言,他像是个靠谱的家伙,而且履历漂亮。
But, yeah, he he seems like a decent chap and and he's got a good pedigree.
我本来想问乔治,他能接受牛津联以全联赛最低预算苦苦保级多少个赛季。
I was gonna ask George on how many seasons he he'd be okay with Oxford just struggling and just surviving as the lowest budget club in the division.
不过趁我还有点时间,我想我们应该提一下谢菲尔德联队。
But but whilst that I've a moe, I suppose we should mention Sheffield United.
是啊。
Yeah.
克里斯·怀尔德算是扭转了
Chris Wilder kinda Turned
局面。
it out.
扭转了局势。
Turning things around.
没错。
Yeah.
最近近距离观察了他们不少比赛。
Watched quite a quite a bit of them up close recently.
虽然他们周中对诺维奇1比1战平,但随后又在西布朗输球。
Although they they drew one all with with Norwich in the week before they then lost at West Brom.
他们一周内踢了三场比赛。
They had three games in like a week.
怀尔德在对阵斯托克城的四球大胜后,做出了大约八处轮换。
And Wilder made like eight changes from the the four nil win against Stoke City.
那场四比零的比赛,他们简直踢得太棒了。
And that four nil, they were just brilliant.
你完全看不出谢菲联当时是垫底球队,而斯托克城正全力冲击附加赛席位。
Like, you wouldn't have known at all that Chef United were right in the bottom and Stoke were were trying to push to the to the playoffs.
奥利·阿布莱斯特复出了。
And Ollie Arblaster came back in.
他因伤缺阵了——我记得是十七个月还是十三个月——在对阵诺维奇的比赛中直接首发登场,表现非常出色。
He'd been out for, I think, seventeen thirteen months he'd been out injured, and they they threw him in, and he was excellent in the Norwich game.
在那之前,斯托基坐在替补席上,全队状态都很好。
And before that, Stokey was on the bench and they were just great.
但后来他做了这么多轮换,只拿到一分,接着又输掉了对西布朗的比赛。
But then he made all these changes, only got the point and then lost this game at West Brom.
你要记住,在这个联赛里真的不能太冒险,因为有很多球队都虎视眈眈。
You just remember that actually, you can't really afford to roll the dice too much in this league because, you know, there's so many teams that kinda say me.
但他确实已经扭转了局面。
But he but he's definitely turned it around.
我觉得谢菲联根本没什么好担心的。
Like, I don't think Chef United have anything to worry about.
他们刚刚给前水晶宫球员雷·德瓦莱续签了合同。
And they've just given Rey de Valle, the ex Crystal Palace player, an extension on a contract.
帕特里克·班福德也即将归队。
Patrick Bamford's due on as well.
丹尼·英斯前几天终于打进了他在谢菲联的首球。
Danny Ings finally scored his first Chef United goal the other day.
没错。
Yes.
他们队里现在人才济济。
They've got all these players there.
所以,是的,我觉得他们会没事的。
So, yeah, I think they'll be okay.
而且他们在定位球方面表现不错。
And they're they're they're good on the set pieces.
他们不介意把球权让给对方,退守防守,总体来说这套打法对他们很有效。
They don't mind giving the opposition the ball and sitting back, and and generally, it's working well for them.
我能问个关于雷克瑟姆的例行问题吗?几周前《卫报》的贾斯珀·乔利透露他们获得了1800万英镑的补助金,这笔钱无需偿还,来自威尔士纳税人。
Could I ask the obligatory Wrexham question, which is Jasper Jolley in The Guardian a couple of weeks ago revealed that they've received £18,000,000 in grants so they don't have to pay it back from the Welsh taxpayer.
我只是觉得很不公平,一家估值已达3.5亿英镑的俱乐部,拥有两位好莱坞明星老板(其中一位还是亿万富翁),居然在拿威尔士纳税人的钱。
And I'm just wondering, it it seems quite unfair that a club, which I think is now valued at 350,000,000, has these two Hollywood star owners, one of whom is a billionaire, is taking money from the Welsh taxpayer.
我想雷克瑟姆方面会辩称:我们为小镇创造了大量经济收益。
I think Wrexham would argue, well, we're generating loads of money for the town.
但据说当地议会即将裁员,周边学校都在紧缩开支,却还能给根本不缺钱的俱乐部提供这么多资金。
But, apparently, you know, there are going to be redundancies in in council, and schools in the area are are having to tighten their belts, but they're still apparently able to give all this money to a club that doesn't need it.
我想知道,大家对这事有什么强烈看法吗?或者之前讨论过这个问题吗?
I'm just wondering, does anyone have any strong thoughts on that, or has it is it something that has been discussed?
我认为他们的论点是这些拨款用于具有社区净收益的基础设施建设,而且他们并非足球界首个获得此类资助的俱乐部。
I suppose the argument is that the grants go towards infrastructure that has a community net benefit, and they're not the first club in football to get that.
但同理推想,就像吉姆·拉特克利夫说要建新特拉福德球场,还要获取所有这些北方经济振兴计划资金——这种说辞其实站不住脚,对吧?
But in the same way, you know, extrapolate this, in the same way Jim Radcliffe's like, we're gonna build New Trafford and we're gonna get all this northern powerhouse, you know, money, doesn't really kinda wash, does it?
我想关键在于细节的把握。
I guess the the devil's in the detail there.
乔治?
George?
嗯。
Yeah.
我之前没看到这消息。
I hadn't seen that.
但这听起来不太妙。
But it doesn't sound great.
是啊。
Yeah.
正如巴里所说,当你考虑到老板们的财富,还有我认为老板们已经
As as as Barry says, when you consider the wealth of the owners and also the fact that the owners, I think, have
他们已经出售了一部分股份,不是吗?
They've sold a stake, haven't they?
是的。
Yeah.
他们刚刚出售了一部分股份。
They've just sold a stake.
嗯,他们出售了一部分股份,而且他们还报告了。
Well, they've sold a stake, and they've and they also report.
基本上,他们已经收回了初始投资的钱。
So they've basically, you know, they've been repaid the money that they initially invested as well.
所以
So
是的。
Yeah.
所以资金是雷克瑟姆门户项目的一部分。
So so the funding's part of the Wrexham Gateway project.
我想你还得记住,现在的雷克瑟姆足球俱乐部,至少表面上看起来是个光鲜亮丽的好莱坞式存在。
And I suppose you've also got to remember, you know, Wrexham, the football club now, yeah, is this big shiny Hollywood thing, at least, you know, outwardly.
但雷克瑟姆作为一个社区,你知道,它有些地区极度贫困。
But Wrexham as a as a community, you know, it's got some areas of huge deprivation.
那么我们是否应该接受这些能带来社区净效益的投资呢?
So are we okay with investments going into something that has a net community benefit?
诚然,有些资金会用于像泛光灯之类的设施。
Admittedly, some of the stuff's coming on on, like, floodlights and stuff.
我不太确定...呃,
I'm not sure quite Well,
我并不是特别...
I I don't particularly
不知道这是好事还是坏事。
know whether this is a good or a bad thing.
这就是我提出这个问题的原因。
That's why I'm floating it.
但需要明确的是,这笔钱是直接流向足球俱乐部的。
But the money, to be clear, is going directly to the football club.
这不是与足球俱乐部沾边的资金,或者说,他们拿到钱后可以随意支配。
It's it's not football club adjacent money or, you know, they are getting the money to do with as they wish.
全部保留以获取更多。
All to keep for more.
议会表示该项目的资金并非来自其预算,完全由威尔士政府拨款提供。
The council said that funding for the project was not taken from its budgets, was provided solely through the Welsh government grants.
俱乐部还必须将赛马场场地提供给其他体育赛事和音乐会使用,议会称这将为北威尔士居民创造额外收益。
The club must also make the racecourse ground available for other sporting events and concerts, which the council said would create additional benefits for the residents of North Wales.
一位发言人表示,赛马场是雷克瑟姆市重要的文化和历史遗产。
A spokesperson said the racecourse is an important cultural and heritage asset for the city of Wrexham.
我们显然希望为未来保护好它。
We're obviously keen to protect it for the future.
雷克瑟姆AFC发言人表示,这笔资金将用于体育场的整体改造和新建看台,使其达到国际水平。
A Wrexham AFC spokesperson said the funds will be used for overall improvements to the stadium and new cops down that would bring the stadium to international level.
就是这样。
There you go.
不过,这确实是个好问题。
But, yeah, that was a good question.
如果他们也在抽走资金,你知道,他们拿回了所有钱,突然间这感觉就不像当初梦想的那样了。
If they're taking the money out as well, you know, they're getting all their money back, suddenly it doesn't feel like the dream that it once was.
但话说回来,雷克瑟姆的球迷们大概也不会抱怨。
But, you know, still, Wrexham fans probably won't complain.
总之,第二部分就到这里。
Anyway, that'll do for part two.
我们将在第三部分处理第一和第二议题。
We'll do lead one and lead two in part three.
欢迎来到《卫报》足球周刊的第三部分。
Welcome to part three of the Guardian Football Weekly.
英甲联赛前三名的城市分别是卡迪夫、布拉德福德和林肯城,随后是博尔顿、斯蒂夫尼奇、斯托克波特和卢顿,这些球队构成了升级附加赛的席位。
Three cities at the top of league one, Cardiff, Bradford, and Lincoln City, and then come Bolton, Stevenage, Stockport, and Luton making up the playoff places.
乔治,你目前怎么看这个情况?
How do you view it at the moment, George?
嗯。
Yeah.
好吧,我是说,我们今晚将看到联赛领头羊的表现,卡迪夫将在卡拉宝杯主场迎战切尔西,他们目前领先4分。
It's well, I mean, we're gonna see the the league leaders in action tonight, with Cardiff hosting Chelsea, in the Carabao Cup, and they're four points clear.
我认为布莱恩·巴里·墨菲在那里所做的工作确实值得高度赞扬。
And I think Brian Barry Murphy deserves immense credit for the job that he's done there, really.
这个人...这也是为什么这件事让我非常沮丧,因为他与很多职位都有联系。
A guy who and this is why it it really frustrated me a lot with because he was linked to a lot of jobs.
要知道,他曾是罗奇代尔队的经理,而罗奇代尔队从英甲联赛降级了。
You know, he was he was Rochdale manager, Rochdale were relegated out of league one.
但他在罗奇代尔带的那些球员,一群年轻人中有很多——包括罗伯特·桑切斯——后来都在足球领域做出了一些相当了不起的成绩,走上了更好的职业道路。
But the players that he had at Rochdale, a a young group who a lot of them, you know, Robert Sanchez included, have gone on to do some some pretty cool stuff in in with in football, you know, gone on for for for better careers.
他后来在曼城青训营获得了职位。
He then got the job at Manchester City's academy.
所以每当俱乐部与巴里·墨菲传出绯闻时,球迷们总会质疑:他到底有什么成就?
And so often when clubs were linked to to Barry Murphy, fans would be like, well, what's he done?
他唯一的履历就是带队降级,但事情并非那么简单。
All he's done is get a relegation, and it's not that that simple.
要知道,他是在极其艰难的环境下,依然坚持贯彻特定战术理念的人。
Like, he is someone who, in a in really tough circumstances, still managed to play a certain way.
卡迪夫城这次招募堪称神来之笔——要知道在签下BBM之前,他们那些糟糕的主帅任命正是球队跌入英甲的部分原因。
It's a a brilliant bit of recruitment from Cardiff who his managerial appointments prior to, BBM have been so poor that it's part of the reason why they've ended up in league one.
而且他们夏季的转会操作也极其有限。
And their transfer activity in the summer was was minimal.
引进了内森·特洛特。
Nathan Trott came in.
他们最明智的操作是留住了优素福·切列克——这位前锋本不该在任何第三级别联赛踢球,现在却以10球领跑(或至少名列前茅)英甲射手榜。
The the best bit of business they did was retain the services of Yousef Celek, who is a striker who just shouldn't be playing third tier football anywhere and is, I think, now topping the the goal scorer charts in league one with with 10 or at least first or second.
但他带来的年轻球员们立即崭露头角,无论是堪称明星的鲁本·科尔威尔,还是表现出色的中后卫迪伦·劳勒,或是初入球队就展现才华的右后卫罗南·卡帕乔,以及边路球员基安·阿什福德。
But it's the the young players that he's come in and immediately, whether it's Ruben Colwill, who's kind of the star of the show, or Dylan Lawler, who's a a brilliant center back, Ronan Capaccio, who's a right back, who's kind of coming to the side and immediately looked brilliant, Kian Ashford, a wide player.
乔尔·科尔是鲁本的兄弟,这完全是一批本土培养的球员。
Joel Cole, who's Ruben's brother, like, it's just a a homegrown crop of players.
在足球界和球迷们痴迷于引援和不断购买球员的时代,卡迪夫城现在证明了为何聘请一位真正优秀的教练——专注于球员发展并拥有明确比赛风格的教练——可以成为成功之路。
And in a time where football is and football fans are so obsessed with recruitment and buying players the whole time, Cardiff are an example now of why hiring a manager who is a really good coach with a clear focus on player development and a clear playing style can be the route to success.
以他们对卢顿的做法为例,卢顿在每个转会窗口都频繁更换阵容,不断更换主教练,现在在英甲联赛中表现挣扎,尽管排名第七,但表现实在不佳。
When you consider their approach to Lutons, for example, who have chopped and changed squads so much between every window, have chopped and changed managers consistently, and, you know, are struggling now in league one, albeit in seventh, but the performances haven't been good at all.
卡迪夫城才是真正令人印象深刻的球队,今晚我虽不认为他们一定能赢,但他们将展现出极佳的状态,坚持自己的比赛方式,这应该会是一场精彩的比赛。
You know, Cardiff are the ones who are are are really impressing, and and I fancy them tonight to not necessarily win, but I think they will give a really good account themselves and stick to their way of playing, and and it should be a great watch.
博尔顿在实力上是最接近的挑战者。
Bolton, the ones who are, I think, the the closest challenge in terms of quality.
布拉德福德排名第二,本赛季表现惊人,林肯城位列第三。
You know, Bradford's second having an unbelievable season, Lincoln in third.
这两支球队都在史蒂文·舒马赫带领下,确实是非常优秀的队伍。
They're both under Steven Schumacher, a really, really good side.
阿马里·科齐·杜布雷,他们拥有联赛中最优秀的球员之一。
And Amari Cozzi Dubre, they have one of the best players in the league.
周六对阵埃克塞特的比赛中,他们从0-1落后逆转,最终2-1获胜,替补登场的球员发挥了巨大作用。
Loads of of good options that came back from one nil down against Exeter on Saturday and won the game two one with their their players coming off the bench to make a big impact.
所以现阶段他们是我最看好的两支球队。
So they'd be my two most likely at at this stage.
说到卢顿,他们与状态低迷、近十小时未进球的维尔港2-2战平。
Just on Luton, they drew two all with Port Vale who really struggled and and hadn't scored a goal in nearly ten hours.
有个卢顿球迷在酒吧偶遇杰克·威尔希尔,发推说‘联赛垫底2-2平局后,杰克·威尔希尔出来喝啤酒’,结果被网友骂惨了,后来好像删了那条推文。
And someone, a Luton fan, like, spotted Jack Wilshire at a pub and tweeted like Jack Wilshire out for a beer after a two two draw, a bottom in a league and I think he got he got such pelt as I think he then deleted the the bows.
这让我觉得,下班后喝杯酒怎么就成罪过了。
It did make me think like, you know, man goes for a drink after work is somehow outrage.
不过说到卢顿,他们0-5惨败巴恩斯利确实很糟,但过去12或14场比赛只输了1场——虽然这是算上所有赛事。
But but on Luton, I suppose they lost five nil to Barnsley, that was a real but they've only lost one in, I think, 12 or 14, but it it is like all competitions.
包括EFL锦标赛之类的,点球输给弗利特伍德对他们打击很大。
It goes like EFL trophy and stuff, and and losing on penalties to Fleetwood hurt them.
对阵奥连特队时,他们1比1战平,然后这次主场对阵波特维尔队,他们又落后了。
Against Orient, they they drew one all, and then this again, at home to Port Vale, they were behind as well.
情况不太妙,但我不清楚卢顿球迷在期待什么。
What wasn't great, and I think it's it's but I don't know what looting fans expect.
他们经历了大规模人员变动,引进的教练——他当球员时比队里任何现役球员都强。
Like, they've they've had this huge turnover and they brought in a coach who like, they've got a player there or a coach who when he was a player is better than any of those players.
他取得的成就可能比队里任何人都多。
Like, will achieve more than probably any of them will do.
对吧?
Right?
曾经上过FIFA游戏封面的,如果你还记得的话。
Once on the cover of FIFA, if you remember that.
这就是杰克·威尔希尔巅峰时期的分量。
You know, that's how that's how good is how his highest stock was Jack Wilshire.
我觉得他选择加盟这支球队值得称赞——要知道他出自青训,在去阿森纳前就备受赞誉。
And I think it's credit to him for like going to a club where obviously like, you don't know, he came through the academy then very celebrated before he went to Arsenal.
我就是不明白卢顿球迷到底想要什么,因为如果连他都不能给时间,你还能给谁时间呢?
And I I just don't know what Luton fans want because you've gotta give if you can't give him time, who can you give time to?
他们换过太多不同类型的教练了。
Like, they've had so many different types of manager.
现在这位教练可能想踢出漂亮足球,但同时也保留了卢顿队的坚韧特质。
Now you've got one who maybe wants to play the right way but also has that Luton grit in it.
但这不正是你们想要的吗?
But isn't that exactly what you want?
但事情需要时间,这个联赛中游竞争很激烈,只要能保持在那个位置附近就还不错。
But things take time, and this league is it can be quite middling, and if you can just be there or thereabouts, you're okay.
所以他们现在排名第七,虽然你知道他们赢的场次其实不多。
So they are seventh, albeit, you know, they they've not got a huge amount of of wins.
目前只有8场胜利,另外有5场平局。
It's only eights, and they've drawn a lot with with the five.
但你知道,他们正在叩响晋级的大门。
But, you know, they're they're they're knocking on the door.
我不知道他还能要求什么。
I don't know what more he could ask for.
我想之前我提到过,在前任教练手下时,他们即将对阵斯蒂夫尼奇队,如果那场比赛出了问题——结果确实如此——那他就有麻烦了。
I suppose a while ago, I mentioned how under the previous manager, they were about to play Stevenage and if things had gone wrong there, which they did, then he'd be in trouble.
而他确实遇到了麻烦。
And he was.
我觉得那种‘我们应该做得比现在更好’以及‘我们表现糟糕’的情绪某种程度上仍然存在,他需要摆脱这种心态,因为这对他没有帮助。
And I guess that kind of that feeling that we should be doing better than we are and we're doing terribly still kind of still there somewhere, and he needs to gotta get out of the system because it's not gonna help him.
他看起来不太开心
He he doesn't look that happy
在酒吧里他不是。
at the pub that he's No.
确实没有。
He doesn't.
而且那还是个灯光过亮的酒吧,墙上还挂着个牌子写着‘走少有人走的路’。
It's it's it's one of those overly lit pubs as well that has a sign on the wall that says take the path less traveled.
算是吧
Sort of
主题
motif.
非常二维地图
Very two k maps.
是啊
Yeah.
我以为你会发出抱怨的,巴里
I thought I would get a groan from you, Barry.
在底部你提到了波特维尔队
At the bottom, you mentioned Port Vale.
他们表现相当糟糕
They're pretty adrift.
15分,比第23名的布莱克浦少5分,第22名的埃克塞特和第21名的普利茅斯,然后是唐尼、彼得伯勒、雷丁,都与普利茅斯同分,伯顿队积23分
15 points, five points away from Blackpool in twenty third, Exeter in twenty second, and Plymouth in twenty first, and then come Donnie, Peterborough, Reading, all on the same points as Plymouth, and then Burton have 23 points.
乔治,你怎么看这件事?
How do you judge this, George?
布莱克浦在新主帅伊恩·埃弗雷特的带领下似乎有所起色。
Blackpool, look like they're improving under new boss Ian Everett.
他们上次对阵林肯的斯图尔特·图尔时从两球落后中扳回,以他们阵容的实力,我认为他们能摆脱困境。
They came back from two nil down against Lincoln's Stuart Toole, last time out, and I and I expect with the quality they've got in their squad that they will get out of this mess.
另外几项出色的主帅任命也产生了类似效果。
A couple of other really good managerial appointments had a similar effect.
彼得堡联队在达伦·弗格森执教时看起来像要完蛋了。
Peterborough were looking like a bit of a lost cause under Darren Ferguson.
卢克·威廉姆斯的任命显得很有眼光。
The appointment of Luke Williams looks an inspired one.
他们现在踢得好多了。
They're playing much better.
再看看哈里·伦纳德,彼得堡联队这些年来多次找到这样的前锋——一来就疯狂进球,然后高价卖出。
And then Harry Leonard, it looks like Peterborough who've you know, so many times over the years, they've found these strikers who come in and score loads of goals and they sell for a massive profit.
通常情况下,球员是从较低级别招募的,但也不总是这样。
Normally, are players recruited from kind of beneath them, but not always.
比如伊万·托尼显然是从纽卡斯尔加盟的,之前他在北安普顿效力。
Like Ivan Tony obviously came in from from Newcastle, having previously been at Northampton.
而在哈里·伦纳德身上,他们得到了一位长期效力于布莱克本的球员。
And in Harry Leonard, they've got a player who's been a blackbird for a long time.
他曾有严重的伤病问题。
He's had big injury issues.
他一直未能成功跻身一线队。
He's never quite been able to force his way into the first team.
他来到彼得堡联后, 看起来:他看起来像是一名英冠级别的射手。
He's coming to Peterborough, and he looks like he should be a championship striker.
我认为他将为他们攻入很多球,在上周六2-1战胜北安普顿的尼恩达尔比比赛中梅开二度。
And he, I think, will score a lot of goals for them, scored two against Northampton in the Neen Darby on on Saturday in the two one win.
目前普利茅斯阿盖尔队面临着巨大担忧,他们在上轮对阵罗瑟汉姆的比赛中1-0获胜,这场胜利至关重要。
There are massive concerns at the moment for Plymouth Argyle who got a a really, really big important win last time out against Rotherham to make it back to that one nil wins.
考虑到他们最近还是英冠中游球队,现在却突然面临英甲联赛的保级战,球迷们对几乎所有事情都不满意。
The fans are not happy there about basically anything when you consider, you know, the recently a mid table championship side who's suddenly facing up to a a relegation battle in league one.
这并不太令人意外。
It's not a huge surprise.
他们的老板西蒙·哈莱特发表了一份非常诚恳的声明,他向来注重诚实和透明。
Simon Hallett, their owner, put out a really good statement, kind of very he's all about kind of honesty and transparency.
经常能看到这种情况——当舆论矛头指向他时,他发布声明后球迷们会点头表示‘可以理解’。
And it's good to see that quite often, you know, the when the knives are set on him, he puts out a statement and the fans kind of nod their head and say, fair enough.
感谢这份声明。
Thank thank you for that.
开放的沟通往往能奏效。
Like, open communication can often work.
他们仍对汤姆·克莱维利抱有信心,希望他能扭转局面,但已任命曾两度执教莫克姆的前阿盖尔主帅德里克·亚当斯担任足球总监。
Tom Cleverly, know, they're they're keeping the faith in him to turn around, but have appointed Derek Adams as as the director of football who's formerly Argyll manager and and most recently Morcom manager for the second time.
现在希望这两场胜利能成为转机,不过球队表现并不算出色,另外还要特别提到埃克斯特和保罗·维尔。
So I've now been hoping that those two wins can kick start something, but I wouldn't say the performances have been amazing And should mention extra and Paul Vail as well.
保罗·维尔看起来像是赛季初联赛中最不走运的球队之一,当时他们的表现相当不错。
Paul Vail who looked like one of the unluckiest teams in the league to me early in the season where the performances were quite good.
那些比赛他们就是赢不了。
Those couldn't win games.
他们目前仍对达伦·摩尔保持信任,但你必须怀疑仅从19场中赢3场还能维持多久。
They're retaining the faith of Darren Moore at the moment, but you have to wonder how much longer with just three wins from 19.
然后是埃克塞特,他们在22支球队中排名第20,19场比赛仅得20分,目前正处于生存危机中。
And then Exeter who who in twenty second, 20 points for 19 games, they are in the midst of a bit of an existential crisis at the moment.
现金流转短缺。
Cash flow is is short.
他们需要资金,而且他们需要资金支持。
They need money, and they've they've been very open.
看起来球迷所有制模式在金字塔顶端越来越难以为继。
You know, it it's increasing just to kinda feel like the the fan owned model is relatively unsustainable to well, at this high up in the pyramids.
足总杯战胜维克姆的比赛对他们来说至关重要,这让他们进入了第三轮抽签,因为他们需要从抽中的对手那里获得资金。
The win over Wickham in the FA Cup was huge to get them in the third round draw because they needed the funds from whoever they drew.
他们随后抽到了客场对阵曼城,这对他们来说显然是个天大的好签,他们将从中获得门票收入分成——虽然我很好奇曼城主场对埃克塞特这场比赛的球票实际能卖出多少张。
They then drew Manchester City away, which is obviously a a huge draw for them, and they'll they'll reap the rewards from the gate receipts there, albeit I I wonder how many tickets will actually be sold for for for Manchester City, home Exeter.
但昨天当直播场次公布时,我简直难以置信,尤其是在这个时代——没错,你确实不会把曼城对阵埃克塞特这样的比赛放在主频道直播,毕竟要考虑到可能的悬殊比分风险。
But I just couldn't believe it yesterday when the the the games were announced for for live TV, especially in this day and age where, yeah, sure, you're not gonna put Manchester City or Home of Exeter live on on, you know, the main channel because of risk of, you know, what it could be and what it's likely to be.
但当其他平台已经选择直播米尔顿凯恩斯对牛津联、维尔港对弗利特伍德等多场比赛时——
But when you've got loads of games that are being streamed on various different platforms and you've got MK Dons versus Oxford being streamed and you've got Port Vale versus Fleetwood being streamed.
我实在无法理解为什么这场没被选为直播场次,要知道这本来能为急需资金的埃克塞特带来(虽然不算巨额)但相当可观的收入。
I can't understand how that hasn't been selected for for for TV, which would have obviously brought I mean, not significant money, but still would have brought some some money that's very much needed for Exeter.
这本身并不一定是电视公司这么做的理由,但足总杯的魅力就在于弱者逆袭。
That in itself isn't necessarily a reason to for for TV companies to do this, but the FA Cup is all about the underdog.
我就是不明白为什么没被选中,尤其是这本来是个可以聚焦关注的机会。
I just can't understand why that hasn't been chosen, especially because it would be an opportunity to shine a light.
你看,每当雷丁或德比郡这类俱乐部陷入绝境时,我们总说要足球界团结起来救助它们。
You know, we we talk whenever there are kind of properly to the wall issues at Reading or at Derby, there's talk about football having to kind of unite in order to help these clubs out.
那么,为何不采取些预防性措施来帮助那些公开坦诚面临困境的俱乐部呢?
Well, what about some preventative action in order to help a club that are are being very open and honest about them heading that way?
所以我非常惊讶这场比赛被安排在周六凌晨3点开球,但你知道,希望他们能在曼城主场创造奇迹,晋级下一轮对阵英超球队,并获得黄金电视转播时段。
So I'm amazed that that's a Saturday 03:00 kickoff, but, you know, hopefully hopefully, they can get a famous win at Man City and get a home join the next round against Premier League time Premier League side and get a get a plum TV slot.
就连剑桥队对阵伯明翰的足总杯第三轮比赛也在Discovery+上直播了。
Even Cambridge's defeat to Birmingham is on Discovery plus in the FA Cup third round.
我就是想不明白。
I just can't understand it.
是啊。
Yeah.
但你肯定会觉得,曼城球迷数量足够多,值得在某个流媒体平台上转播这场比赛。
But surely, you'd think, like, there are enough Man City fans to make it worthwhile to put that on a on a streaming platform.
可能是吧。
It may be.
嗯。
Yeah.
好吧,这不是我能决定的。
Well, it's not not my decision.
那就马特二号吧。
Matt two then.
是的。
Yes.
我来解决。
I'll sort it out.
看看我能做些什么。
See what I can do.
李二号,沃尔索尔以39分领跑,诺克斯郡、斯温登37分,布罗姆利36分,还有萨尔福德、切斯特菲尔德、克鲁和强大的尤斯。
Lee two, Walsall top on 39, Knox County, Swindon have 37, Bromley have 36, Mgate on Salford, Chesterfield, Crewe, and the mighty Eus.
竞争相当激烈。
It's pretty tight in there.
去年这个时候是什么情况?
What's what's this this time last year?
沃尔索尔在乙级联赛领先50分左右,结果却没升级。
Walsall were about 50 points clear at the top of league two and then didn't get promoted.
是啊。
Yeah.
所以他们当时领先了多少分来着,乔治?
So they so they were they were how how many points clear were they, George, again?
14分,我记得是14分。
14, I think it 14.
对。
Yeah.
没错。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
去年他们从斯托克城租借了内森·洛,巴里。
So so last year, Barry, they had Nathan Lowe on loan from Stoke City.
他在22年进了15球,还助攻了5次。
He got 15 in '22 and set up another five.
所以他随后被斯托克城召回,这正好与球队状态急剧下滑同时发生。
So he then got recalled by Stoke, and that coincided with the wheels falling off dramatically.
他...你知道的,他们打进了球员决赛却输了,那真是...是的,情况很糟糕。
He he you know, they got to the player final and lost that, and it was it was, yeah, it was bad.
这一次,他们不得不进行重建。
This time around, they've had to rebuild.
新门将,你知道的,很多不同位置都需要重新填补。
New goalie, you know, loads of different positions have to be refilled.
他们又从查尔顿租借了另一名前锋丹尼尔·卡努,目前已经贡献9球16助攻。
They have another loan striker in Daniel Kanu on loan from Charlton, who's got nine and sixteen so far, and you think that's the team that he's come on loan from could do with more goals in the championship, they might also wanna recall him and this same situation might end up becoming a reality.
所以这对我来说是最大的担忧。
So that's the big worry for me.
就像最擅长捕捉机会的诗歌型前锋。
Like the most poacher of poetry strikers.
如果你看数据,他似乎除了进球外几乎不触球。
Like, if you look at the stats, he doesn't seem to like touch the ball other than score a goal.
所有听众都想知道这是不是卡努的儿子?
Everyone listening wants to know is is it the son of Kanu?
听起来不太像,你知道的,听起来不太像
It doesn't sound, you know, it doesn't sound
是的。
Yeah.
我不认为他是。
I don't I don't think it is.
不是。
No.
不是。
No.
桑尼,你看到他周六的进球了吗?
Sonny, did you see his goal on Saturday?
因为那个球真的很...尽管我同意你的观点,他拿到球时...我的意思是,只有当你信心爆棚时才会尝试那样的射门。
Because it was very because even though I agree with you, he got the ball I mean, it's one of those goals that you're you're only taking a shot on if you're unbelievably confident.
他在25码外拿到球,本可以继续前冲形成一对一,却选择直接起脚打中横梁左上角——25码外他就能完成这种射门。
He got on the ball 25 yards out, could have just run forward to make it one zero one and decided instead just to smack it off the crossbar in the top left hand corner from 25 yards out so he can do it all.
好吧,就是这样。
Well, there you go.
我确实看过那个进球,但我看过太多比赛了。
I I I did see that goal, but I've seen so much football.
我已经记不清了,所以这是我对沃尔索尔的主要担忧。
I can't remember it So that that's my main worry for Walsall.
我是说,马特·萨德勒承受了很大压力,特别是在事情不顺利又输掉附加赛决赛的情况下。
I mean, Matt Sadler, like, had a lot he's had a lot of pressure on him, especially in the way that things didn't come together and then losing in the playoff final.
对沃尔索尔来说,他们本可以轻易选择放弃。
And it would have been very easy for Walsall to go, right.
你知道吗?
Do you know what?
这种情况已经持续恶化一段时间了。
This has been going wrong for a while.
他们坚持留用了他。
They stuck with him.
他显然正在证明自己能够胜任,这非常积极。
He he's clearly proving that, you know, he can do it, and that's very positive.
但那正是我最担心的。
But that's my big worry.
主要得分手——几乎也是他们唯一真正的得分手——其他位置的进球几乎枯竭,他形单影只。你只能祈祷查尔顿在一月份没有召回条款,否则情况又会令人担忧。
The fact that the main scorer and pretty much their only real scorer, the goals are kinda dried up from everywhere else, is a lone e, and you just hope that he haven't got a Charlton haven't got a recall clause come January because that'd be worrying again.
乔治,我们现在排名第九,自十月份以来联赛未尝败绩。
Now, George, we are ninth, not lost in the league since October.
期间唯一的失利是在LDV约翰逊油漆杯(不管现在叫什么)的点球大战中。
The only defeat in that time is a penalty shootout in the LDV Johnson's paint trophy, whatever it is now.
联赛中最坚固的防线。
The meanest defense in the league.
你还把我们排在第十八位吗?
Have you still got us eighteenth?
不。
No.
在当天的播客直播中,我和阿里就剑桥联队能否进入前七名下了50英镑的赌注,你会很高兴知道我是赌你们能进的那个。
Live on the podcast of the day, me and Ali had a £50 bet on whether or not Cambridge would finish in the top seven, and you'll be happy to know that I was the one saying that you would.
是的。
Yes.
没错。
Yeah.
我最近印象挺深刻的。
I'm I've been pretty impressed recently.
感觉这赛季英乙联赛简直疯狂。
It just feels like league two is is so mad this season.
而且这个联赛榜首39分,但第十五名的查米尔才26分。
And, it's another league where all sort of top on 39 points, but you can get on to fifteenth and Chamir on on 26.
处于中间位置的排名其实没什么意义,而剑桥联正好卡在这个不上不下的位置。
Like, it's the the position is in the middle of that is kind of irrelevant, and Cambridge kinda sit directly in middle of in the middle of it.
但有很多球队的表现每周都起伏不定。
But there are so many teams whose performance is kind of very wildly from week to week.
斯温登就是其中之一,米尔顿凯恩斯是另一个,索尔福德城现在简直疯狂,他们的比赛总是大开大合。
Swindon being one of those, MK Dons being another, Salford who are kind of hitting just crazy, realm now with the the end to end nature of their games.
而剑桥联你知道,如果你看看我刚才提到的那些球队,米尔顿凯恩斯进了38球丢了24球。
Whereas Cambridge are the ones you know, if you if you look at the the teams I just discussed there, MK Dons has scored 38 goals and conceded 24.
切斯特菲尔德进了36球丢了31球。
You got Chesterfield who scored 36 goals and conceded 31.
剑桥联进了22球,丢了18球。
Cambridge, 22 goals scored, 18 con 18 conceded.
感觉就像
It feels like it
我们可不是来娱乐大家的。
a We're not to make it entertaining, guys.
我们只是
We're just
你是你是你是那个
You're you're you're the
稳妥的选择。
solid option.
你完全清楚自己不会丢太多球。
You just absolutely know you're not gonna concede many goals.
你很可能还会进几个球,通常这就够了。
You're probably gonna score a few, and that's normally enough.
你看过去英乙联赛成功的球队,那种大开大合进攻型的队伍非常非常少见。
Like, if you look at successful teams in league two in the past, it's very, very rare that it's the expansive gung ho teams.
通常我们会说,没错,我们有一条稳固的后防线。
Normally, it's the the ones where we're like, yeah, we we got a solid defensive unit.
我们前场有些优秀球员。
We've got some good players up front.
我们还有位经验丰富的主帅,他对此驾轻就熟。
We've got a wily manager who's been here and done it before.
所以我认为,当周围一片混乱时,剑桥队可能会稳步前进,最终排名大概在第五到第七名之间。
So I think as the chaos goes on around you, Cambridge are the ones who are probably just gonna naturally plod along and and finish somewhere between fifth and seventh.
这已经是乔治第二次说排名无关紧要了。
That's twice now that George has said the position is irrelevant.
如果马克·兰登正在听的话,我有点担心他。
And I'm worried about Mark Langdon if he's listening.
他的脑袋简直要爆炸了。
Just his head literally exploding.
最后一个问题,关于克里斯蒂安·富克斯的,我在TalkSport上采访过他。
Just one question one question at the bottom on Christian Fuchs, who I interviewed on TalkSport.
那是我有史以来最糟糕的采访之一,因为我本想和克里斯蒂安·富克斯轻松互动,但他当时处于教练模式,严肃认真地对待采访——这倒也无可厚非。
It was one of my worst interviews of all time because I was like, let's have some fun with Christian Fuchs, but he was in manager mode being serious about having just which is fair enough.
对吧?
Right?
他刚得到这份工作。
He's just got a job.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。