本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
这里是《卫报》。
This is the Guardian.
大家好,欢迎收听《卫报》足球周报,本周末的几场精彩比赛进一步证实了我们早已知晓的许多情况。
Hello, and welcome to the Guardian Football Weekly, a weekend of decent games that confirmed a lot of what we already know.
阿森纳继续稳扎稳打。
Arsenal keep getting the job done.
曼城显得令人担忧,而阿斯顿维拉将会在未来每场比赛都赢下去。
City look ominous, and Aston Villa are gonna win every game for the rest of time.
这还给了我们又一次讨论摩根·罗杰斯与贝林厄姆的机会。
Also giving us a chance to talk about Morgan Rogers versus Bellingham yet again.
纽卡斯尔和切尔西即使在同一场比赛中也表现得极不稳定。
Newcastle and Chelsea are inconsistent even in the same game.
梅开二度能否抵消尼克·瓦尔托马达上周的乌龙球呢?
Is a brace here enough to offset that own goal last week for Nick Valtomada?
大概不能。
Brackets probably not.
接着是热刺,他们再次在主场失利。
Then to Spurs who lose at home again.
九人应战,但利物浦仍试图给他们一些机会。
Nine men, and Liverpool still tried to give them something.
哈维·西蒙斯吃到一张愚蠢的红牌,但罗梅罗的红牌才更让人意外。
Javi Simmons with a silly red, but surprised about Romero.
他根本就不是那种类型的球员。
He's just not that kind of player.
多米尼克·卡尔弗特-勒温停不下来地进球,而狼队则非常沮丧。
Dominic Calvert Lewin can't stop scoring, and wolves are very sad.
其他地方,非洲杯开赛,威尔弗雷德·南希取得了胜利。
Elsewhere, AFCON begins, and Wilfred Nancy gets a win.
好吧,这些能解答你的问题吗?
Well, do all that answer your questions?
以上就是今天的《卫报》足球周报。
And that's today's Guardian Football Weekly.
今天出席面板的是巴里·格伦·丹宁。
On the panel today, Barry Glenn Denning.
欢迎。
Welcome.
嗨,马克斯。
Hi, Max.
你好,丹·巴德尔。
Hello, Dan Bardell.
嗨,马克斯。
Hi, Max.
欢迎塞布·哈钦森。
And welcome, Seb Hutchinson.
嗨,马克斯。
Hi, Max.
那我们先从詹姆斯公园开始吧。
So let's start us in James' Park.
这可能是本周末最精彩的比赛。
Probably the the most fun game of the weekend.
其实有几场都值得选择。
There are a few to choose from.
纽卡斯尔 2:0。
Newcastle two.
切尔西 2:0。
Chelsea two.
瓦尔托马达 2:0。
Two for Valtomada.
里斯·詹姆斯的精彩任意球。
Brilliant free kick for Reece James.
若昂·佩德罗在进球前展现了出色的停球技术。
Brilliant first touch from Jao Pedro before he went on and scored.
一些有争议的裁判判罚,我想这部分会成为本期播客的重点。
Some controversial refereeing decisions, which will take part of this pod, I imagine.
巴里,我们昨天在讨论这个。
Barry, we were discussing yesterday.
我是说,瓦尔托马达进了两个球,
Do do two Nick Valtomada goals I mean,
他在德比惨败后确实需要一些东西,但这些进球能驱散上周的阴霾吗?
he needed something after the Derby catastrophe, but but do they exorcise the demons of last week?
我不这么认为。
I don't think so.
我认为评论员或者协评可能提到了瓦尔托马达在进第一个球后的救赎,但我却想,不会的。
I think the commentator or maybe the co comms mentioned redemption for Valtomada after his first, and I'm thinking, no.
他不可能再做比这更糟的事了——在泰恩韦尔德比中为对手打进唯一一球。
He's got can't do more than that to redeem himself scoring the only goal against his own team in a Tynevere derby.
但他确实做得更多了。
And he did do more.
他进了第二个球,但关键的是,他错失了第三个绝佳机会,那球本可以彻底杀死比赛,让切尔西毫无悬念。
He scored a second, but crucially, he missed a third, a sitter, which would have you'd imagine put the game beyond Chelsea.
当时比分是二比零。
It was two nil at the time.
他还另有一次机会,没那么轻松,但也错过了。
He had another chance not as easy that he'd also missed.
所以我认为他已经在一定程度上弥补了自己。
So I I think he has gone some way towards redeeming himself.
我不觉得两次失误足以抵消那两个进球,但他本可以彻底杀死比赛,却没能做到。
I don't think the two misses are quite enough to cancel out the two goals, but he could have put this game beyond Chelsea and didn't.
所以,他已经在一定程度上弥补了自己。
So, he he has gone some way towards redeeming himself.
这个进球将永远在他个人心中萦绕,也伴随他在泰恩赛德的整个生涯。
That goal will haunt him forever on a personal level and for all his time on Tyneside.
可以想象,他在日常生活中经常会遇到不少麦克卡姆人,无论是去大采购、在泰恩赛德散步,还是去参观当地旅游景点和设施,都会不断被提醒这件事。
One imagines he probably meets quite a few Maccams in his day to day activities, whether it's going to do his big shop or walking around Tyneside or going visiting local tourist hotspots and amenities or whatnot, and he will constantly be reminded of that.
但他看起来是个能坦然面对的人,终有一天会笑着谈起这段往事。
But he seems like the kind of guy who will take it on the chin and in time be able to laugh at the good of it.
嗯。
Yeah.
我认为这场比赛平局的结果是公平的。
I think this game overall draw seems fair.
纽卡斯尔会认为这是丢了两分,又丢了两分,因为他们本应在半场前几乎锁定胜局,但半场前并没有做得足够好来赢得比赛。
Newcastle will see it as two points dropped, another two points dropped because they should have had the game more or less won by halftime, and they didn't quite do enough to win it by halftime.
你提到了裁判的判罚。
You mentioned the refereeing decisions.
我猜我们稍后会谈到这些。
I presume we'll get to them at some point.
嗯。
Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
嗯,我只是在想,如果你个子高,那你的大力射门是不是就更厉害?
Well, you know, I was just thinking, is a big shot bigger if you're big?
但关于瓦尔托马达的超大商店搞这个大商店的想法真是完全愚蠢的,
But it was a completely stupid idea about the big shop for Valtomada's really big shop,
对吧?
isn't it?
我想对他来说可能会更麻烦,因为要花更长时间,那些矮小的纽卡斯尔老妇人会让他
Well, I'd imagine it might be trickier for him because it would take longer because he's so tall, little old Geordie women will be asking him to
是的。
Yes.
帮她们从高架子上拿东西。
Pick things off the high shelf for him.
但同时,他还得让那些矮小的纽卡斯尔老妇人弯腰去拿底层的东西。
But, also, he'd have to ask little old Geordie women to bend down to get the things at the bottom.
所以,显然这会花上无穷无尽的时间。
So, obviously, that'd take forever.
我觉得我不确定你怎么想,丹。
I think I don't know what you think, Dan.
我觉得巴里这可能是他的帽子戏法机会,因为他的第二个进球太精彩了。
I think Barry might be that's that's hat trick chance because his second finish was so good.
我觉得第三个机会并不是轻松的射门。
I think the third chance isn't a sitter.
我觉得他很可能应该进,但我觉得这没那么简单。
I think he probably should score, but I don't think it's that straightforward.
我不知道你怎么想。
I don't know what you think.
大概和你的想法差不多。
Probably along the same lines as you.
我觉得他用那个第二球为自己设定了很高的标准,因为那是一个非常漂亮的、轻柔的射门,球进了球门后部。
I think he's set himself a high bar with that that second finish because it is a a lovely cushioned finish into the back of the net.
而且在比赛的那个阶段,他的状态正佳。
And then the the form is on at that point in the game.
你自然期待他把握住这个绝佳机会,而比赛的转折点其实就在这儿,不是吗?
You expect him to put away that big chance, and really the the game swung on that, didn't it?
这是一次绝佳的机会。
It was a a monumental opportunity.
如果纽卡斯尔以三比零领先,我认为切尔西不会像下半场那样表现,但纽卡斯尔给了对手可乘之机,而切尔西回应得非常出色。
And if Newcastle go three nil up, I don't think Chelsea go and do what they did in in the second half, but Newcastle left the left the door ajar, and and Chelsea responded really, really well.
这是一场精彩的比赛。
It was a it was an excellent game.
我真的很享受这场比赛。
I I really, really enjoyed it.
也许我有点理由支持我这边,但其他方面并没有特别突出。
It was I've I've I've maybe a bit of reason to buy from me, but nothing else is leaping out.
这是我本赛季到目前为止看过的最喜爱的比赛。
Mean, the my favorite game I've watched so far this this season.
比赛结束时,双方你来我往,你真的觉得有人会抓住机会取胜,结果显然如此。
At the end of the game, it was just end to end, and you really thought that someone was gonna nick it and someone was gonna win it evidently.
但谁都没能拿下,比赛最终以平局收场。
Nobody did, and it and it and it ended too too.
但我只是觉得这是一场节奏飞快、非常精彩的比赛,我真的很享受。
But I just thought it was a fantastic fast tempo game that that I really enjoyed.
安东尼·戈登,我知道他下半场被换下了,但他在这场比赛中没拿到最佳球员,其实他就像一头狂暴的狗,尤其是在上半场,拼命追抢每一个球。
And Anthony Gordon, I know he went off how how he's not picked up the man of the match in that game because he was like a rabid dog, particularly in the in the first half, just chasing after everything.
他简直像被附身了一样。
He was a he's a man possessed.
嗯,也许当特雷弗·查洛巴把球挡出界时,他本可以再强势一点的。
Well, maybe he could have been a bit stronger when Trevor Chalobah just shielded the ball out of play for for that for that.
这怎么不算一场比赛呢?
How's that not How is that not a a game?
赌一把?
Bet?
我真心觉得,我们还是直接进入正题吧。
I I honestly so so, I mean, we'll get we let's get to it.
任何地方的球,无论在球场哪个位置。
Any house is anywhere on the pitch.
这是一个任意球。
It's a free kick.
我认为在地球上的其他任何地方,这都算一个任意球。
I'd say anywhere else on earth, that is a free kick.
英超联赛的判罚中心就在旁边。
The Premier League match center right next.
裁判未判给纽卡斯尔点球,经VAR回放确认:查洛巴对戈登的接触属于侧面阻挡动作,且球在可争夺范围内。
The referee's called no penalty to Newcastle was checked and confirmed by VAR with the contact from Chalobah on Gordon deemed to be side to side in a shielding action and the ball within playing distance.
我的意思是,塞布,你总不希望特雷弗·查洛巴像护着一群小鸭子过马路那样去阻挡吧?
I mean, Seb, you wouldn't want Trevor Chalobah to shield a, like, a flock of baby ducklings across the road, would you?
这太明显了。
Like, it's so blatant.
是吗
Is it
也许我会。
too Maybe I would.
犯规?
A foul?
如果他挡了车,我可能会这么判。
Maybe I would do if if he's blocking the car.
嗯,这倒是真的。
So well, that's true.
如果他,是的。
If he yeah.
如果他挡了车,但这犯规是不是太明显了?
If he's blocking the car, but it's too is it too obvious a foul?
这太明显了。
Like, it's so obvious.
从VAR和裁判的角度来看,我第一次看到这个画面时,其实我正身处斯托克利公园,当这些有争议的时刻发生时,整个大楼都会喧闹起来,因为每个人都知道裁判们就在楼里。
From a VAR point of view the referee's point of view, when I when I first saw it, and I was actually at Stockley Park when it happened, and it's funny when these contentious moments happen because the building swells because everybody in the building knows that the refs are in the building.
所以会传来各种叹息声,但显然,你不能进入那个房间去干扰,这是当然的。
So there's this these noises, these groans, and and but, obviously, you're not allowed to go into that room and and and interfere, obviously.
你应该说,但我觉得这确实值得判罚。
You should have done said, but I think that well, I think that warranted it.
当然,应该有个按钮,每周让一位前职业球员按一下,说‘你根本没打过球’,然后冲进去改判。
Could Surely, there should be a button for one of the ex pros once a week to press the button and go, you've never played the game and just run-in and change the decision.
其实我当时和唐·哈钦森一起看比赛,我们第一次看到时,都说了‘哦,天啊’。
Well, I was actually watching the game with Don Hutchison, and he was he saw when we first saw it, we did that, oh, at first.
但后来我们觉得,也许吧,你知道的,然后看了回放。
But then the referee we thought, oh, maybe, you know, and then you see the replay.
他是在掩护球这个说法简直令人难以置信。
And the idea that he's shielding the ball is is quite quite unbelievable.
我在努力站在VAR的角度去理解,因为我真的在拼命想明白。
I think I I'm trying to put myself in the position of the VAR on why because I I'm trying to do this so hard.
为什么呢?嗯。
Why Mhmm.
他们为什么不提醒裁判去看屏幕上的回放来做这个判罚?
Are they not telling the referee to refer and look at their screen for that decision?
我只能想到,当他们查看比赛规则时,这种情况是否属于‘保护球’的范畴?
And the only thing I can think there must be when they look at the laws of the game, does this fit into this bracket of shielding the ball?
因为我们经常看到球员这样做,把球赶向边线,比如为了获得球门球。
Because we see players do this all the time, shepherd the ball towards, you know, out for a goal kick.
那么,这里的界限在哪里?
So where is where is the line there?
那不算保护球。
That ain't shepherding.
那也不算保护球。
That ain't shepherding too.
他根本没有拿到球。
He didn't have the ball.
实际上,戈兰才拿到球。
Actually, Goran had the ball.
这是个好观点,巴里。
That's a good point, Barry.
嗯。
Yeah.
非常抱歉。
So sorry.
我觉得我们还没有深入探讨过为什么塞布会和唐·哈钦森一起在斯托克利公园看这场比赛。
I don't I don't think we've dug deep enough into why Seb was at Stockley Park watching this game with Don Hutchison.
天啊。
Oh, gosh.
阴谋论啊。
Conspiracy theories.
我为什么会在那儿?
Why was I there?
这对你来说是常态的周六活动吗?
Is this regular Saturday behavior for you?
我的意思是,我觉得这个问题其实有个特别无聊的答案,不是吗
I mean, I I think there is a really there's a really boring answer to this, isn't
那就是
Which is
英超制作团队所在的地方。
where Premier League productions are.
我真的很喜欢。
I really love it.
是的。
Yeah.
这不仅仅是像在法庭的观景台那样,可以观看,比如说,看守者们。
It's not just you don't just get a day out like a viewing gallery at court where you can watch, I don't know Watch the watchmen.
萨姆·巴雷特做出BAR决定,或者不管是谁。
Sam Barrett making BAR decisions or whoever it
是。
was.
他们不仅仅让姓氏为
They don't only let in the people with the surname
哈钦森作为
Hutchinson as
也好。
well.
不。
No.
是真的。
It's true.
另一个人
The other person
允许人们进入。
people are allowed.
只有,是的,BAR看很多。
Only, yeah, BAR watch a lot.
不。
No.
让我来纠正一下在场的每个人。
Let me just correct everybody here.
我是哈钦森,而他是哈奇森。
I'm Hutchinson, and he's Hutchison.
是的。
Yeah.
那他也不知道这一点。
He doesn't know that either then.
塞布。
Seb.
是的。
Yeah.
你看,这就是为什么我有时会被叫做哈奇森的原因。
You see, this is this is and this is why I get referred to as Hutchison sometimes.
他说他其实告诉我一个故事,甚至在他在埃弗顿的时候,踢球员的名字都被印成了哈钦森,而他就顺其自然地沿用了一整个赛季。
And he said he actually I think he told me the story that even the kickman, I think it was when he was at Everton, they printed it as Hutchinson, and he just went with it for the season.
现在我需要
Now I need
为什么不呢?
to Why not?
如果这是真的,我需要有人指出来,但我想说的是,有时候你的名字拼对了,你会想,只要我进球,我就随它去吧。
I need somebody to call that out if that's true, but I I would say is sometimes if your name is spelled right, you say, oh, I'll just go with it as long as I'm scoring the goals.
我只是想说,当丹说这是赛季最佳比赛时,我们刚刚经历了一周的4比4。
I just wanted to say, when Dan said it was game of the season, I mean, we've just had a week with A four four.
是的。
Yeah.
伯恩茅斯。
Bournemouth.
我认为这是
I think it's
这是真的。
That's true.
勇敢。
Brave.
真勇敢,伙计。
Brave, mate.
我不认为那是踢得好足球。
I don't look at that as being being good football.
我觉得这一场才是踢得好足球。
I looked at this one as being being good football.
看看这个。
Look at that.
博尔顿那场是混乱的足球。
The Bournemouth one was chaotic football.
这一场更纯粹一些。
This was this was more pure.
是世界杯决赛,对吧?
World Cup final, wasn't it?
你说得对。
You make a good point.
那很傻,而这个则令人屏息。
That was silly, and this was breathless.
这场比赛真累人,不是吗?
This was exhausting, wasn't it?
确实很累。
It was really was.
比赛结束时,你瘫在沙发上休息。
The game finished, and you retired on your sofa.
劳伦斯说,只是确认一下巴里是否报名了巴里·克里斯滕森的办公室——后者因将里斯·詹姆斯排除在世界百大最佳足球运动员之外而被解雇。
Lawrence says, just checking if Barry's put his name down for football editor Marcus Christensen's corner office after the latter's firing for excluding Reece James from the top 100 best footballers in the world.
当然,这不全是马库斯的错。
It wasn't all Marcus' fault, of course.
我们很多人都投了票。
A lot of us had a vote.
这是里斯·詹姆斯的一记精彩任意球。
It's a brilliant free kick from Reece James.
他在最后还完成了一次精彩的抢断,有些人认为那是一次犯规。
He also makes that brilliant tackle at the end, which some people thought was a foul.
但我很好奇,巴里,他是不是被低估了?因为他能做出一些精彩的动作,但方式并不那么张扬,你明白我的意思吗?
But he I wondered, Barry, if he if he's underrated because he's he sort of does these he can do spectacular things, but not in a very spectacular way, if that makes sense.
我的意思是,那确实是一记无可争议的精彩任意球。
Well, I mean, that was an undeniably spectacular free kick.
他还能怎么做得更……你是指他?不。
How could he have made it more did did you mean he No.
他庆祝得不够多,或者他不……
He doesn't celebrate enough, or he doesn't Does
他让你激动吗?
he thrill you?
作为一名足球运动员,他显然很出色,但你会因此感到兴奋吗?
Like, as a footballer, like, he's clearly brilliant, but are you thrilled?
不。
No.
不。
No.
我没有。
I'm not.
我不知道为什么,这确实是个好问题,我想可能是因为他经常受伤,所以时有时无地出现在我的关注范围内。
And I don't know why, so it's a good question, I suppose, because I think maybe it's something to do with the fact that he he's seems to be injured an awful lot, so he flits in and on and off my radar.
当他上场时,你自然期待他表现出色。
When he is playing, you just expect him to be good.
我最近有点惊讶。
I kind of think I raised an eyebrow recently.
我当时想,哦,这挺有意思的。
I was going, oh, this is interesting.
当他作为切尔西中场核心打出精彩表现时,我觉得我以前没看过
When he he gave a brilliant performance playing in the heart of Chelsea's midfield, which I don't think I'd seen
让他这么做。
him do that.
孩子们去了阿森纳,我想。
Kids to Arsenal, I think,
是吗?
was it?
是的。
Yeah.
是吗?
Was it?
我想不起来了。
I can't remember.
这太令人印象深刻了。
That's how impressive it was.
听好了。
Look.
如果这件事发生在上一轮比赛之前,我已经不记得了。
If it happened before the last tranche of games, it's gone out of my head.
我的记忆容量是有限的。
My memory banks are only so big.
嘿。
Hey.
你已经满了。
You're full up.
拿一些
Get some
再多买点磁盘空间。
more disc get some more disc space.
多花点钱买云存储空间。
Pay a bit more for the cloud barriers.
我得把我的外接硬盘插上,翻一翻。
I I need to plug in my hard external hard drive and flick through it.
嗯。
Yeah.
这是个好问题。
It is a good question.
我的意思是,他无疑是一位出色的足球运动员。
I mean, he is an undeniably excellent footballer.
我不知道为什么。
I don't know why.
我想我只是……也许我已经习惯了他。
I think I've just and maybe I'm just used to him.
他总是表现得很好。
He's always good.
他似乎从没状态下滑过,所以要么他在踢球并且踢得非常好,要么他就受伤了。
He never seems to have a dip in form, So he's either playing and playing really well, or he's injured.
没有,嗯。
There's no Yeah.
有点中间地带。
Kind of middle ground.
嗯。
Yeah.
我不知道。
I I don't know.
我得想一想。
I'd have to think about it.
嗯。
Yeah.
我想这可能源于他最初踢右后卫的经历,而现在他变得更加全面,所以你会把某人归类为右后卫。
And I suppose maybe it's a legacy of being a right back to begin with, and now he's sort of a bit more all action, and so you sort of categorize someone as a right back.
我不知道。
I don't know.
但那是一个精彩的任意球。
But it's a brilliant free kick.
我 wondering,丹。
I I I wonder, Dan.
我认为贾贝德罗的那次触球太精彩了。
I think that touch from Jabbedrobe is so brilliant.
就像他用脚背从空中把球拉下来一样,大家都知道,这简直是动作梗。
Like like, if he dragged it out of the sky with his instep, everyone's you know, it's motion memes.
但因为这球是头部触球,从视觉上看,可能没那么惊艳。
But because it's sort of on the head, perhaps visually, it doesn't look as good.
但能控制住门将的长传,同时让一名后卫摔倒在地,这简直不可思议。
But to control a long kick from a goalkeeper and basically put a defender on his ass while he's doing it is incredible.
是的。
Yeah.
罗伯特·桑切斯会得到这次助攻,但我觉得贾罗德·佩德罗才是真正的助攻者兼进球者,他刚才那一下就是如此。
Robert Sanchez will get the assist for that, but I would say that Jarrod Pedro has got the assist and the goal, by the way, that he just took that.
他凭借这次触球为自己创造了单刀机会。
He's put himself through on goal with that touch.
这是一次极其精彩的进攻,而他最近在门前并没有表现出色。
It's a it's a majestic piece of play, and he's not exactly been been thriving in in front of goal.
你不会指望他充满自信。
You wouldn't expect him to be to be full of confidence.
切尔西最近的表现也有些零碎,但他这样突破自我的方式简直太棒了。
Chelsea have been a bit bitty themselves recently as well, but the the way he's put himself through is is is absolutely brilliant.
这是一次难以置信的触球和绝佳的技术表现。
It's a it's a unbelievable touch and a and a great bit of skill.
然后,塞布,我们看到了哈维·巴恩斯。
And then, Seb, we had Harvey Barnes.
当他射出那记凌空抽射时,我本以为球网会炸开,接着他突入禁区,里斯·詹姆斯将他放倒,但倒得不够彻底,没构成犯规。
I was waiting for the net to burst when he smacked that volley, and then he's through, and Rhys James pulls him back, but didn't pull him back enough for it to be a free kick.
是的。
Yeah.
你提到了瓦尔托马尔达的错失良机,但我认为当比赛比分来到2比2时,纽卡斯尔其实有不少机会赢得比赛。
You mentioned about Valtomarda's miss, but I actually think when the game was at two two, Newcastle had a fair few chances to win there.
我认为奥兰加似乎缺乏足够的信心去突破对手或主动制造威胁,我觉得纽卡斯尔的球迷对此有些不满。
I think Olanga, who seems to be short of that confidence to try and go past a player or to to force the issue, and I feel like the Newcastle fans are getting on his back a bit about this.
我认为他们在他的比赛中已经注意到了这一点。
I think they've noticed this in his game.
至于哈维·巴恩斯,他确实有几次机会可以赢下比赛,我想这也印证了丹所说的——那场比赛的最后阶段,任何一方都有可能获胜。
And then Harvey Barnes, yeah, he had he had a couple of opportunities to win the game, and I suppose that feeds back into what Dan's saying about that match was that towards the end, he did feel that any side could have won it, really.
但纽卡斯尔会带着比切尔西更多的遗憾离开,因为他们需要一场胜利,本赛季他们在主场多次被强队击败,或许他们觉得这次终于能击败其中一支球队并借此崛起?
But Newcastle will come away from that burning a bit more than Chelsea because they needed I think they need a win, and they've been bitten so hard this season at home against other big sides that they felt maybe this was this the one where we're going to beat one of these teams and then kick on?
但事实并非如此,这或许恰恰反映了两队目前的整体状态。
But it wasn't the case, and it it probably sums up both teams' season at the moment.
纽卡斯尔现在已从领先位置丢掉了13分。
Newcastle have dropped 13 points from winning positions now.
他们真的很难让赛季步入正轨。
They're really struggling to get their season going.
如果我们特意点出这些表现值得称赞,那我们也应该表扬刘易斯·斯莫利,他在本场比赛担任纽卡斯尔的右后卫,表现非常出色。
I think if we're singling out these changes for praise, we should probably also praise Lewis Smiley who played it right back for Newcastle in this game and was brilliant.
他本质上还是个孩子。
And he's still just just a child, basically.
关于里斯·詹姆斯的讨论,我认为他只是在比赛的各个方面都表现得不错,有点像菲利普·拉姆,你知道的,约书亚·基米希。
The Rhys James debate, I think what it is is he just does most facets of the game quite well, and it's a bit like the Philip Larm, you know, Joshua Kimmick
嗯。
Yeah.
这种类型的球员,他们的弱点是什么?
Type player where they just what's their weakness?
他们真的没什么弱点,但他们的强项又是什么?
They really have one, but then what's their strength?
你说不出来。
You can't say.
这可能就是原因。
That's probably why.
所以他们能胜任多个位置。
That's why they can play in multiple positions.
他们就是那种类型的球员,不是吗?
They're just that kind of player, aren't they?
嗯。
Yeah.
你不是为了看乔什·基米克而买票的,但也许你确实,真的会去看。
You don't pay to see Josh Kimmick, but maybe you I mean, you do actually, literally.
嗯。
Yeah.
你会去看的。
You do.
不会。
Don't.
会。
Do.
嗯。
Yeah.
比喻意义上。
Figuratively.
我不
I don't
我不是字面意思,但没错。
I don't literally, but yeah.
不。
No.
当然不是。
Of course not.
热刺赢了利物浦两次。
Spurs won Liverpool two.
艾登说,是看热刺还是看英格兰打板球,哪个更毁你的生活?
Aidan says, what's ruining your life more watching Spurs or watching England play cricket?
月光悬挂者?
Moonlight hanger?
罗梅罗和西蒙斯是不是太急于通过停赛来获得圣诞节假期了?
Were Romero and Simmons a little bit too keen to get Christmas off through suspension?
尼尔说,热刺是不是在用球场边广告牌上‘这是经典的热刺’这样的广告调侃自己的球员?
And Neil says, are Spurs trolling their own players with those ads on the pitch side hoarding saying it's classic Tottenham?
这一场是你在解说的,塞布。
You were commentating on this one, Seb.
我的意思是,作为一个新尝试,这确实挺有趣、挺怪异的。
I mean, this was really, for a new try, imagine, quite a lot of fun, odd.
最终,热刺又输了一场比赛,而利物浦表现也不怎么样,但还是赢了。
And at the end of it, Tottenham lose another game, and Liverpool don't look very good at all but still win.
是的。
Yeah.
这是一场充满小惊喜时刻的比赛,但以这两支球队目前的状态来看,又并不令人意外。
It's a game that kept coming up with little surprising moments, but unsurprising in the grand scheme of these two clubs at the moment.
我们总是谈论那些令人悲伤的主教练切镜头。
And it's just we we always talk about sad manager cutaways.
当我看到托马斯·弗兰克在比赛出问题后坐在场边时,我感到非常难过,因为你会觉得他是个不会被比赛中的任何事打倒的人,但他一定在目睹着这一切发生。
I I feel really sad when I see Thomas Frank on the sides after something's gone wrong because you feel like he's the sort of person who gets into his mindset, I will not be brought down by anything in the game, but he must be watching these things go.
我的意思是,接手
I mean, taking
如果他真想那样的话,接手热刺的工作是个错误。
the Spurs job was a mistake if that's what he wanted.
嗯,是啊,我们不谈那个。
Well, yeah, we don't yeah.
我们不深入那个话题。
We don't get into that.
但对我来说,罗梅罗才是这场比赛的故事,因为他在比赛的多个关键时刻都出现了。
But, of course, the Romero for me, Romero is the story of the game because it's so many different points in the match.
我觉得他从不关注比赛的整体走势,不了解当前的赛况,也不思考什么对球队最有利。
I don't feel he ever plays the game with a general sense of how is the game going, what's the game state, what would be best for my team.
比赛早期,他好几次对裁判骂脏话。
Early on in the game, he swore at the ref a couple of times.
我确实提到过,戴上队长袖标会给你一些与裁判沟通的特权,但我没想到会多到这种地步。
And I I I did point out that wearing that captain's armband gives you some license with the referee to to communicate with them, but I thought not this much license.
在整场比赛中,裁判可能一直在想:给我一个把你罚下的理由吧。
And I've at all times, the referee's probably thinking, just give me one reason to get you off this pitch.
再给一个理由。
One more reason.
再给一个就够了,而他在下半场确实给了。
Just one more, and he did give it in the second half.
这场比赛在很多方面都十分混乱。
A a chaotic game in many respects.
我认为亚历山大·伊萨克的情况是,他坐在替补席上,然后上场,却在如此短的时间内可能遭遇长期伤病,发生得如此突然。
I think what Alexander Isak I mean, to be on the bench, then come on, then be injured potentially for a while in such a short space of time to happen so quickly.
这再次让人感觉,这恰恰概括了他迄今为止在利物浦的经历。
Again, that feels like that sums up his time at Liverpool so far.
至于加维·西蒙斯,你会觉得,他现在终于找到状态了。
Xavi Simons, you think, right, he's he's on to something now.
他状态正佳,然后就是那次犯规,显然,你们会详细讨论这些事。
He's into form, and then that challenge, and, obviously, you're gonna go into these things in detail.
但总的来说,对我来说,罗梅罗才是这场比赛的重点。
But, overall, I just Romero for me was the story of the match.
我觉得我们虽然拿这个开玩笑,但确实需要认真提出一个问题。
I feel that I I we make jokes about it, but there has to be a serious question asked.
在场上保持这种态度的目的是什么?
What is the purpose of having that attitude on the pitch?
我认为,如果全队其他人都接受这种风格,也许就能蒙混过关,因为你吃一张黄牌,另一个球员再吃一张,轮流来。
I think maybe if everybody else in the team buys into that, then maybe you can get away with it because you'll you get a yellow and then another player gets a yellow and you mix it up.
但热刺其他队员看起来并不和他处于同一模式。
But the rest of the Spurs team just doesn't feel like they're they're in that mode with him.
我的意思是,本坦库尔偶尔也会这样,但我就是觉得没人真的认同这种做法。
I mean, Bentancourt gives it a go every now and again, but I just don't think that anybody else buys into it.
所以为什么没人告诉他:冷静点。
So why isn't anybody saying to him, just just calm down.
就,嗯。
Just Yeah.
没关系。
It's okay.
我觉得你说得对。
I think you're right.
我的意思是,如果其他人都跟着他那样做,场上可能就没球员了。
I mean, I think if everyone else buys into it, you might have no players on the pitch.
感觉这场比赛就是,这人肯定会被罚下场。
It felt like a game where you're like, this guy is definitely gonna get sent off.
我看了看。
And I look.
我前几天用一种亲切的方式叫他‘甜甜圈’。
I called him a donut the other day in a sort of loving way.
显然,他给那支球队带来了一些东西。
Like, he clearly brings something to that team.
他为阿根廷带来了些什么。
He brings something to Argentina.
对吧?
Right?
他们非常爱他。
That they they they love him.
我觉得热刺没有一些天生的领袖。
I don't think Spurs have got some natural leaders.
所以,我希望他去阿斯利康,那样我看着他比赛时就不会那么紧张了,但那也是他的精神家园。
So, like, I'd love him to go to Athlete because then I wouldn't have to be stressed when I was watching him, but also that's his spiritual home.
但我认为热刺没有可以失去的领袖,即使他作为领袖有点古怪。
But I think Tottenham don't have any leaders to lose him would be even though he is a bit odd as a leader.
我不知道你怎么看,丹。
I I don't know what you think, Dan.
我觉得两支球队都不怎么样,但热刺在乔维·西蒙斯突破范之前稍好一点。
I thought both teams were not great, but Spurs were slightly better than Liverpool until Jovi Simmons went through Van
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
这是一个非常奇特的挑战,比赛的状态也是如此,因为他在一整天的讨论中都被频繁提及。
It's a it's a bizarre challenge, the state of the game as as well, because he was referenced on much of the on much of the day.
乔·哈特说过,你知道,他是他的国家队队友。
Think Joe Hart said it that, you know, it's his international teammate.
他并不是故意要对范戴克做些什么,但他的动作和姿态确实很奇怪。
He's not deliberately going out to to do something to Van Dobb, but it's a strange movement and a and a strange motion towards him.
他看起来……
And he look.
这应该是一张红牌。
It's a it's a red card.
那真是一场奇怪的比赛。
It it was an odd game.
我昨晚回看了《每日比赛》,比赛的第一个亮点就是开场半小时的红牌离场。
I I watched match of the day back last night, and the first highlight from the game was the sending off half an hour in.
之前根本没有任何其他内容。
There there was nothing before that.
但当你现场观看时,直到那一刻之前,我并不觉得这是一场糟糕的比赛。
But when you're watching it live, I I didn't feel like it was a poor game up until that point.
但奇怪的是,在那之前根本没有值得收录进精彩集锦的亮点。
But, bizarrely, there there was nothing to pull out of of note before then to put to put in the highlight highlights package.
我认为热刺在蒂尼曼的表现上做得相当不错。
I thought Spurs would did quite well with with Tinman.
如果我是托马斯·弗兰克,他本身就是一个积极的人,你或许可以从热刺的踢法和他们团结一致的方式中找到一些鼓舞之处。
If I if I was Thomas Frank, he you know, he's a positive guy anyways, and he you could find maybe some encouragement from the the way Spurs played and the way they that they pulled together.
但最终,全场都完全缺乏纪律性。
But at the end, it's just a complete lack lack of discipline all around.
本顿·库尔茨在这场比赛中也表现得非常具有挑战性。
Benton Kurz made a very much challenging that game as well.
即使拉沙里森进球时,他也会寻找任何能找得到的人庆祝,不是吗?
Even Rashardison when he scores, he's looking for a straightener with with anyone he can find when when he put the board in the in the back of the net, isn't he?
他进那个球时,有点像罗梅罗。
You he's he's a bit Romero like when when he scored that goal.
热刺在那场比赛中本可能失去更多球员,他们真是一支奇怪的球队。
Spurs couldn't deceivably could have lost even more players in in that game, and they're just an they're just an odd team.
我感到很难过。
I feel sorry.
我有点为托马斯·弗兰克感到惋惜,因为我觉得赛季初他们开局尚可时,人们以为他们最多就是个前六名,有个不错的赛季,稍微稳定一点就行了。
I feel a bit sorry for Thomas Frank because I think maybe at the start of the season when they started okay, people thought they'd just be okay, be be top six, have a decent cut room maybe, and be a little bit more stable.
但情况看起来越来越像那种一塌糊涂的局面,不是吗?
But it is looking more and more like the kind of pasta coglier, isn't it?
这让我觉得,俱乐部的问题远不止是主教练一个人的问题。
Which points to me that there's just wider problems at the club than the manager.
是的。
Yeah.
某种程度上,巴里,我认为西蒙斯的红牌反而可能帮了弗兰克,因为球队为了他而战斗,即使他们做得有点过头了。
In a way, Barry, I think that red card the Simmons red card might help Frank because the team fought for him even if they took it a bit too far.
球迷们看起来有点像在说:嘿。
It looked like the fans were a bit like, hey.
看。
Look.
我们真的尽力了。
We really gave it a go.
这算是一场英勇的失败,总比那种窝囊的失败要好吧?
It was kind of valiant defeat, which is better than sort of pathetic defeat, isn't it?
首先,
The first thing
关于丹提到的西蒙斯并非有意伤害他的国家队队友兼队长,我想说的是,荷兰更衣室以内部关系紧张著称。
I'd say with regard to what Dan said about Simmons not setting out to injure his international teammate and captain is that The Netherlands dressing room is famously fractious.
所以,他很可能本来就是想给对方使绊子。
So there's every chance he was setting out to do him a mischief.
我认为弗兰克这次可以免责。
I think Frank gets a pass for this one.
而且,就像你说的,马克斯,西蒙斯的红牌可能反而帮了他,因为这场比赛中除了西蒙斯的红牌之外,前三十四、五分钟里根本没什么亮点,两支球队都表现得极其谨慎。
And in a way, like you say, Max, the Simmons red car and may have helped him because the reason no highlights were plucked out of this is because the Simmons red card was the first thing of interest that happened in the game after, what, thirty four or five minutes because both teams were being incredibly cautious.
他们在开球门球时都拖拖拉拉,还有那种门将把两名中卫分开、然后磨磨蹭蹭好一会儿的把戏——埃米利亚诺·马丁内斯在这方面真是个高手,他试图引诱对方球员上前逼抢,但对方球员根本不吃这一套。
They're both taking eons over goal kicks and, you know, that thing where the goalkeeper split the two center halves and they fanny around for ages trying to Emmy Martinez is a master of it, actually, trying to draw in opposition players, but the opposition players weren't biting.
所以上半场的精彩片段非常少。
So that's why there were very few first half highlights.
我认为热刺球迷当然想要成绩,但他们也想看到精彩的足球,而直到西蒙斯被罚下之前,以及某种程度上在那之后,他们看到的足球并不精彩。
And I think Spurs fans, they want results for sure, but they also want to see good football and what they were being served up until Simmons and to a point after Simmons got sent off was not good football.
但至少当他们以十人应战时,他们有了一个不踢出好足球的借口。
But at least when they were playing with 10 men, they've an excuse not to play particularly good football.
但我真的很享受这场比赛,而且利物浦在领先后难以锁定胜局这一点非常有趣。
But I really enjoy this, and I can't Liverpool's difficulty in closing out games is quite interesting.
你知道,上赛季的利物浦,只要领先两球。
You know, last season's Liverpool, they go two nil up.
他们就从不会输。
They do not lose.
他们要么以2比0获胜,要么赢更多。
They either win two nil or they win by more.
这个赛季的利物浦,我的意思是,我觉得他们在比赛末段已经岌岌可危了。
This season's Liverpool I mean, I think they they were on the ropes there towards the end.
是的。
Yeah.
先生,我想就那些判罚谈谈,作为一名热刺球迷,我对所有判罚都感到非常不满,但同时也觉得它们可能都是正确的。
I I I wonder, sir, just on the decisions, I, as a Tottenham fan, felt completely aggrieved about all of them, but also thought perhaps all of them were correct.
除了埃克蒂克的那个进球,好像确实有两只手碰到了罗梅罗。
Apart from maybe the Eke Tike goal, like, does have two hands on Romero.
托马斯·弗兰克说,看吧。
And Thomas Frank said, look.
罗梅罗因为被推搡而生气,因此吃到一张黄牌,但那个犯规并没有被判罚。
Romero gets booked for descent because he's annoyed that he's been pushed, it's not given.
我觉得那可能是个任意球。
And I think that might be a free kick.
我不知道你怎么看。
I don't know what you think.
是的。
Yeah.
我们经常看到这些情况,不是吗?
We see these things so often, don't we?
我再次想,这涉及到VAR审查的界限,因为他们实际上给自己设定了一个很高的标准。
I wonder again, this goes down to the line of with the VAR looks at this, how much because they they've basically given themselves this high bar situation.
霍华德·韦伯在赛季初就说过。
Howard Webb said it at the start of the season.
高特雷弗·查拉标准,那就是
The high Trevor Challa bar as That's
特雷弗·查拉标准。
Trevor Challa bar.
太棒了。
Brilliant.
天哪。
Oh god.
我刚才在想丹佛酒吧。
I was thinking Denver bar.
我不知道为什么。
I don't know why.
嗯。
Yeah.
而且因为它们设定了这个标准,他们必须觉得,这有没有争议?
And and I that because they've set that, they have to feel, is there any debate about this?
如果有争议,我们就坚持场上的判罚。
If there's debate, then we'll stick with the on field decision.
这就是他们为这个赛季定下的基调。
That's the tone that they were set for the season.
所以这可能就属于这种情况,我想,因为会有一些人说罗梅罗应该更果断一些。
So this maybe falls into that, I guess, because there'll be some people saying Romero should be stronger.
他应该更早地站起来。
He should get up earlier.
埃基蒂克跳得比他高。
Ekitike's got the leap on him.
就是这样。
That's the thing.
我理解双方的观点,说实话,我觉得这不像沙利巴那个情况那么值得讨论。
I see both sides, and and I don't I don't see it as much as a big point to talk about as the Chalibah one, I have to say.
而在比赛中,这真是个奇怪的判罚。
And in the game, it's a strange one.
我认为这不值得特别挑出来讨论,因为正如巴里所说,无论怎样,比赛已经基本属于利物浦了,而且正是这个进球决定了胜负,是的,我们或许可以聊聊这个。
I don't think that's something you pick out either because, as Barry said, once the game's there for Liverpool to win in any case, and the fact that was the goal that took it to win it, yeah, we could talk about that.
你可能不会讨论这个,但我不确定。
You you might not talk about that, but I I I don't know.
我认为这并不是整场比赛中最具争议的时刻。
I don't I don't think it's the standout moment of the whole game in terms of controversy.
是的。
Yeah.
还有一件事。
Just one more thing.
在我们继续之前,丹,再讲一点,就是很多利物浦球迷。
Just one just one more bit, Dan, before we move on, which is quite a lot of Liverpool fans.
我猜利物浦球迷联系过,说你看。
I presume Liverpool fans got in touch to say, look.
范德文对艾萨克的这次犯规很危险。
That van de van de Ven challenge on Isaac is dangerous.
因为进球了,通常如果一名球员射门后,之后发生的事就不被计入了。
And because there's a goal, quite often, if a player takes a shot, then what happens afterwards isn't counted.
我看了很多遍,我不确定这是否是因为受伤,所以你重新审视这次犯规。
Watched it a lot of times, and I don't know if that is because of the injury that you look at the challenge again.
因为他倒地了,他的腿被自己的腿卡住了。
Because he's on the ground, and his leg does get caught under his leg.
我觉得这很不幸。
And I I think it's unfortunate.
嗯。
Yeah.
但也许我有点偏颇。
But maybe I'm slightly biased.
我不知道你怎么想。
I don't know what you think.
这是其中之一,对吧?
It's it's one of them, isn't it?
如果罗梅罗这么做了,你今天可能会坐在这里说,我就说这是个危险的动作。
If if Romero has done it, you might be sat here today saying, well, I said it's it's it's a dangerous time.
我不觉得罗梅罗做这个动作时是倒地的。
I don't look I don't think Romero's on the ground if he's doing it.
你知道,我觉得他的髋部高度。
You know, I think he's hip height.
不。
No.
是啊。
That yeah.
我觉得这是一场不幸的意外,对吧?
I I think it's it's an unfortunate accident, isn't it?
你看。
And it's look.
这将给艾萨克造成长期的伤病。
It's gonna cause a a long term injury for for Isaac.
他能进球当然很好,但随后他的整个赛季都被打乱了,毁掉了,因为球板撞到了球门后方。
It's great for him to get the goal, but then his whole season, he's just upended and and ruined as the as the board hits the back of the net.
我认为这只是艾萨克射门方式和他们碰撞方式造成的不幸情况。
I think it's just an unfortunate circumstance in the way Isaac's struck struck the ball, the way they're the way they've collided.
我认为,再次强调,对我来说这没有任何恶意。
I I don't think, again, there's any malice in it for me.
至于艾萨克的伤势,我不知道以前是否发生过这种情况,但艾萨克下场后由基默·布拉德利替补上场。
And the Isaac's injury, well, I I don't know whether this has ever happened before or not, but Isaac came off for Kymer Bradley.
所以当艾萨克下场后,杰里米·弗里蒙格上场替换了他,但弗里蒙格因为没被里查利森故意肘击而情绪失控。
So then when Isaac went went off, Jeremy Frimpong came on for him, and then Frimpong lost his head when he didn't quite get elbowed deliberately by Richarlison.
于是他被费德里科·基耶萨换下。
So he was replaced by Federico Chiesa.
所以你基本上是替补换替补再换替补,我不知道在足球比赛中是否曾经发生过这种情况。
So you basically sub replaces sub replaces sub, which I don't know if that has ever happened before in a game of football.
你提到这一点很有趣,巴里,而且在剪辑过程中,我们毫不犹豫地去查证了这些信息。
Interesting you bring that up, Barry, and certainly without any pause, in the edit to find out this information.
2024年12月,如果我没记错的话,你还记得什鲁斯伯里对阵北安普顿的那场比赛吗?
December 2024, if memory serves me correctly, if you'll remember the game between Shrewsbury and Northampton.
阿金·奥杜马约在第58分钟被利亚姆·麦卡隆替换下场。
Akin Odumayo was replaced by Liam McCarron in the fifty eighth minute.
奥杜马约对这么早就被换下感到非常失望。
Odumayo, just very disappointed to be hooked that early.
麦卡隆受伤了,于是在第82分钟被杰克·鲍德温替换。
McCarron got injured, was replaced by Jack Baldwin in the eighty second minute.
巴尔温受伤了,第九十分钟时被乔丹·沃利斯替换下场。
Baldwin got injured and was replaced by Jordan Willis in the ninetieth minute.
我记得这件事。
So I remember that.
我不记得比分了,抱歉。
I don't remember the score, I'm afraid.
但事情就是这样。
But there you go.
这种事情以前发生过,第一部分就到这里。
It has happened before, and that'll do for part one.
第二部分将在维拉公园开始。
Part two will begin at Villa Park.
欢迎来到《卫报足球周报》第二部分。
Welcome to part two of the Guardian Football Weekly.
维拉2比1击败曼联,阿斯顿维拉官方账号称,曼联球迷本可以理两次头发。
So Villa two Manchester United won, some very good bounce from the Aston Villa, official account saying that United fan could have had two haircuts.
嗯。
Yeah.
十连胜啊,丹。
10 straight wins, Dan.
感觉怎么样?
How was it?
嗯。
Yeah.
我本来想说太棒了。
I was gonna say brilliant.
从阿斯顿维拉的角度来看,这场比赛并不出色。
The the game wasn't fantastic from a Villa perspective.
这并不是我们在那十连胜期间表现最好的一场。
It wasn't the best showing that we've put on across that that 10 game winning run.
但非常重要的是,目前这支维拉队似乎能够以多种方式获胜。
But quite importantly, at the moment, this Villa team seems to be able to win in in a variety of ways.
他们似乎也是一球接一球地不断进球。
They seem to just score great goal after great goal as well.
摩根·罗杰斯的那粒首球简直是一记不可思议的射门。
That first goal from Morgan Rogers is a it is an unbelievable strike.
我们能一直保持赢球吗?
Can we just keep getting results?
现在在英超已经七连胜了,我认为这比总共十连胜更令人印象深刻,因为其中一些比赛是在欧联杯进行的。
Seven in a row in the Premier League now, which I think is probably more impressive than the 10 overall given some of them were were in the Europa League.
在英超连续七场获胜是件很难做到的事。
Seven games in a row to win in the Premier League is a is a difficult thing to do.
显然,你今天早上真是知识渊博啊,马克斯。
Obviously, you're a you're a fountain of knowledge this morning, Max.
我不知道你是否记得,有多少支球队曾经在英超连续赢下七场,但考虑到维拉在这段时间里面对的赛程,这确实不容易。
I don't know whether you know how many teams have won seven games in in in a row off the off the top of your head, but in the Premier League terms, it's a difficult thing to do when you look at the the fixtures that Villa have had as well in that time.
他们目前状态火热,紧追曼城和阿森纳,不过我认为维拉球迷并不太在意这个,但在这个赛季阶段,第三名和第四名之间拉开的这点差距简直不可思议。
Just flying at the moment and keeping the pace with Manchester City and Arsenal, which ultimately, I think, isn't what Villa fans are bothered about, but having that little gap now between third and fourth is unbelievable at this stage of the season.
接下来的两场比赛是客场对阵切尔西和阿森纳,知道无论这两场比赛结果如何,球队在进入2026年时仍将排名第三,这真是一支杰出球队和一位非凡教练所取得的惊人成就。
Next two games are Chelsea away and Arsenal away, Knowing that whatever happens in those two games will still be third going into 2026 is just an incredible achievement from a a brilliant squad and an unbelievable manager.
从赛季初我们连门框都打不中的状态,到现在这种转变简直不可思议。
The the turnaround from the start of the season when we couldn't hit a barn door is is unbelievable.
这正是关键所在。
And that's the thing.
你最近可是频频命中门框。
You've just been hitting the barn door.
再进一球,又是一记精彩的进球。
Again, more goal more brilliant goals.
我不清楚这两个进球的预期进球数是多少。
I don't know what the XG on either of them is.
正如你所说,第一个进球让我想起哈里·凯恩在北伦敦德比中进过的一个球,当时他在边路接球后内切得分。
The first one, as you say, it reminds me a bit of I think Harry Kane in the North London Derby scored one of those goals where he was out wide, and he cut in.
你就会想,他根本不可能从那个位置进球。
You're like, you know, it's one of those he's got no right to score from there.
而且这种进球,你知道,球员就是决定自己单干。
And one of those where, you know, the player just goes, I'm gonna do this all myself.
他真是个了不起的球员,罗杰斯。
And he's such a brilliant player, Rodgers.
当然,我看得不够多皇家马德里的比赛,没法说现在谁是更好的球员。
And, obviously, I don't watch enough of Real Madrid to know who is a better footballer right now.
这不意味着谁是更出色的球员,谁是世代级天才。
That doesn't mean who's the better footballer, who's the generational talent.
但目前,罗杰斯踢得实在太出色了。
But right now, Rogers is playing so brilliantly.
是的。
Yeah.
而且你看,图赫尔在他状态不佳的时候也一直选他上场。
And, look, Tuchel was picking him when he wasn't playing brilliantly.
他赛季初的开局很艰难。
He had a difficult start to the to the season.
维拉公园发生的事有点被夸大了,但确实在欧洲有一场比赛,我想就是在维拉公园,他连传给维拉球员都做不到。
It it was a bit over egged what happened at Villa Park, but there was a game in in Europe, I think it was at Villa Park, where he couldn't pass to a Villa player.
他就是传不了。
He he just couldn't do it.
到了第八十分钟,他终于完成了一次传球,现场响起了讽刺的掌声。
And eventually, in, the eightieth minute, he completed a pass, it was there was ironic cheers.
但他从那之后恢复得非常好。
But he's recovered really, really well from that.
摩根·罗杰斯有着非凡的心理素质。
He's got a brilliant mentality, Morgan Rogers.
他踢英超联赛才不到两年,所以并不是从小就踢英超。
He's only been playing Premier League football for for just under under two years, so it's not like he's been playing Premier League football all his life.
他职业生涯初期辗转多队,多次被外租到不同俱乐部。
He was a bit around the houses in the in the first stage of his career, spending times at at various clubs on loan.
但他终于找到了归属,也遇到了一位能充分激发他潜力的教练。
But he's he's found a home, and he he's found a manager that has just eked out the the best of him.
乌奈·埃梅里为他安排了最适合的位置,我认为很多教练可能会把他当作一个典型的边锋使用。
Unai Emery has picked the best role for him in terms of I think a lot of maybe play maybe managers may have used him as a as a stereotypical wide player.
他通常在维拉担任10号位。
He usually plays as a number 10 for Villa.
他昨天从左边踢球,但本质上,在维拉的体系中,他仍然是一个10号位球员。
He's playing from the left yesterday, but, essentially, he's still a number 10 in in Villa's system.
这可能有点夸张,但以他目前从远距离大力射门的方式,让我想起了加雷斯·贝尔曾经那段每周都能打进世界级进球的时期。
I mean, this might be a bit hyperbolic, but the way he's lashing the ball in from range at the moment, he he reminds me of when Gareth Bale was having that kind of phase where he was just scoring world after world every week.
如果他没进球,他就提供助攻。
If he wasn't scoring, he was getting assist.
他们的身材相似,踢球方式也差不多,尽管摩根·罗杰斯是右脚球员,而贝尔当然是左脚球员。
They've got a got a similar frame, haven't had their play the game in a similar way, albeit Morgan Rogers is right footed and and Bale was left footed, of course.
但他现在是一名顶级球员,是英超联赛中最危险的进攻球员之一,甚至可能是最危险的。
But he is just a a top level player at the moment and and one of the most dangerous attacking players in the Premier League, if not the most dangerous.
是的。
Yeah.
我想我统计了一下,双方从禁区外射门的次数大约有14次,而曼联的远射次数实际上比阿斯顿维拉还多。
I think I tallied up about 14 shots from outside the box from both teams, and Manchester United actually had more than Villa long range efforts.
这让我觉得,对于阿斯顿维拉来说,他们正处于一段惊人的连胜中,因此当他们面对像曼联这样过去战绩不佳的球队时,总会有一种紧张感——我们明明更强,我们是比这支队伍更好的球队,但真的能赢过他们吗?
It struck me as a game where for Aston Villa, they're on this amazing run, and therefore, when they face a side like Manchester United when they've had a bad record against them, there's that tension, isn't there, that's like, just just we can we're better we're a better team than this team, but can we get over?
我觉得这场比赛不像上周那样流畅,也没有那样令人满意的胜利感。
And I think it wasn't so free flowing, and it wasn't so it wasn't such a satisfying win in that way that it was the the week before.
我敢肯定丹也会认同这一点。
I'm sure Dan will attest to that.
比赛可能更紧张了一些。
It was probably a bit more tense.
就像只等裁判吹响终场哨音一样。
It's like, just blow the whistle.
赶紧结束这场比赛,然后准备下一场比赛吧。
Let's get this game done and move on to the next one.
这大概就是一支状态正佳的球队的心态——我们会不会有机会参与到这场冠军争夺中呢?
And that is probably the mentality of a team who are playing well and maybe think, maybe could we could we be involved in this title race here?
因为他们目前就是这样,显而易见,积分榜就是这么说的。
Because they are at the moment, obviously, because the points say so.
但要想保持竞争力,你就得赢得很多这种紧咬的比赛,那些你知道自己实力更强、但表现不佳却依然能过关的场次。
But to stay in it, you have to have a lot of those tight wins, those games where you know you're better than the other team, you don't perform, and you get through.
实际上,曼联已经跌到了那个位置。
Actually, Manchester United have fallen to the point.
我们总在说他们现在的位置。
We keep saying where they are.
每当比赛中出现任何精彩瞬间,他们都会受到称赞,而且人们还有一种信念,觉得哦,其实他们的进攻表现还不错。
Where any nice moment in the game, they get praised for, and there's that belief that, oh, well, actually, they're attacking quite well here.
他们看起来相当不错。
They look quite good.
当然,他们应该看起来不错,因为他们花了很多钱在进攻端,而且拥有一些上个赛季英超最出色的球员。
Well, of course, they should look good because they spend a lot of money in attacking areas, and they've got players who were some of the best Premier League players last season.
所以,他们现在的位置理应如此。
So that should be where they are.
然后布鲁诺·费尔南德斯受伤离场,他平时从不受伤,而他离场的过程却是我见过最漫长的受伤球员离场时间。
And then to lose Bruno Fernandes who never gets injured, and the way he went off was the most protracted time it takes for an injured player to leave the field.
我几乎不敢相信自己可能会错过比赛,而且我也是那个获得过国家队出场资格的人。
It's almost I I I refuse to believe that I may be missing matches, and I'm also the capped.
我也是在场上推动这支球队前进的人。
I'm also the man on the pitch who's there to drive this side through.
即使罗杰进球时,你知道,镜头也会切到球员的特写。
Even when Roger scored, you know, they have cut to, you know, close ups of players.
而他们切到了他身上。
And they cut to him.
他总是说,哦,我只是想熬到半场休息,好让这条腿休息一下。
He's always like, oh, just just wanted to get to halftime so I can rest this leg.
你知道的?
You know?
结果他一上场就进了那个球。
And he's gone and scored that goal.
还要感谢马蒂·卡什。
So thanks to Matty Cash as well.
我其实注意到一件奇怪的事,奎恩。
And I actually caught weird thing about this, Quinn.
我看了前二十分钟,然后就去本地影院和家人一起看《潘托》了。
I watched the first twenty minutes, and then I went to watch Panto at the local theater with the family.
对。
Right.
当我回来时,我
And when I came back, I
放的是什么?
What was on?
放的是什么?
What was on?
是
It was
长发公主。
Rapunzel.
好吧。
Okay.
所以,是这样的,我女儿一直在给我做实时解说,所以这在迪士尼版本里可没发生过。我说,哦,之前其实还有一个故事。
So, yeah, my my daughter was giving me a run running commentary through it, so so that didn't happen in the Disney I said, well, there was a story before that.
不管怎样,我回来后看了后半场,因为我录了下来,我可是个专业人士。
Anyway and it and I'd I came back and watched the second half as in I recorded it because I'm such a pro.
我去看后半场的时候,根本不知道比分如何。
I went to watch second half without knowing the score.
真棒。
So Lovely.
有趣的是,我看到巴里发了一条消息,心想:这是要调侃丹的比赛结果,还是确认他们表现不错呢?
Funny enough, I did see something flash up from Barry, and I wondered, oh, is this gonna be a dig at Dan about the result, or is this gonna be a confirmation that they've done well?
所以我一直避而不见,直到看完后半场。
So I avoided everything until I watched the second half.
我不想让他 cash,你知道的,当Kunya偷偷溜进学校时,他就在你身后,但我拒绝了。
And I didn't wanna to Cash, you know, he's behind you when Kunya slipped into school, but I refused.
那场比赛中有个小小的有趣错误。
That was a funny little error in the game.
但没错,我只是想让你了解一下我的专业精神——我录下了比赛。
But, yeah, I I just wanted to give you a little insight into my professionalism there that I recorded it.
我喜欢你因为女儿在评论戏剧而感到恼火,要知道,很多人恼火的是你在评论足球。
I like the fact that you're annoyed that your daughter is commentating on the the panto when, know, a lot of people are mainly annoyed that you're commentating on the football.
谈谈布鲁诺·费尔南德斯,他那个伤病情况真有意思。
Get Bruno Fernandes, that that injury thing is fascinating.
我之前都不知道这件事。
I didn't realize this.
自从他加盟曼联以来,他已经因伤病缺席两场,因病缺席一场,巴里。
He's missed two games to injury and one to illness since he got to United, Barry.
而且,我们一直讨论过他在球队中的关键作用。
And, like, he's we've talked about how key he is to this side.
所以,看看没有他之后他们会表现得怎么样,将会非常有趣。
So it will be really interesting to see how they get on without him.
是的。
Yeah.
而且,他不愿意下场可能加剧了伤势,因此他缺阵的时间可能会比原本应有的更长,原因就是他的不愿下场。
And the thing is his reluctance to come off may have exacerbated the injury, so it might he might be out for longer than he should be because of his reluctance.
有趣的是,当他受伤时,整个比赛都停了下来。
Interestingly, when he pulled up, just the whole game stopped.
球并没有出界,他只是突然双手一摊,说‘我的腿筋不行了’,所有人都停了下来,仿佛这不可能发生。
Like the ball didn't go out of play, he just kind of pulled his arms out, oh my hammy's gone and everyone just stopped as if that can't be right.
他的腿筋怎么会出问题呢。
His hammy doesn't go.
然后约翰·麦金只是轻轻把球捅出了边线,而他本可以继续进攻的。
And then John McGinn just sort of poked the ball out over the touchline when he could have gone on an attack or something.
是的。
Yeah.
他会对曼联造成巨大损失。
He'll he'll be a big loss to to United.
我的意思是,我觉得我站在塞布这边,认为曼联现在只要做一点点像样的事就会被极度居高临下地夸赞。
I mean, I I think I I kind of in Seb's camp in terms of Manchester United have to do very little of note now to be praised incredibly condescendingly.
他们目前就处在这个水平。
That's the the level they're at at the moment.
我觉得他们昨天并没有那么好。
I didn't think they were all that good yesterday.
阿马里姆说他们是更好的球队。
Amarim said they were the better team.
昨晚《比赛日》节目中,韦恩·鲁尼对他们大加赞赏。
Wayne Rooney was praising them to the high heavens on on match of the day last night.
我的意思是,他说的并非毫无道理,但感觉他们现在只是因为做了些基本功就被夸奖。
I mean, what he said wasn't without merit, but it just seems like they're being praised for doing the basics now.
而且
And
我的意思是,除了罗伊·基恩,他们在无球时简直太差了。
I mean, apart from, Roy Keane, it was just like, they're terrible off the ball.
他们被惩罚了,而且活该被惩罚。
They're punished, and they should get punished.
但也许对罗伊·基恩来说,这某种程度上就是他的赞扬,不是吗?
But maybe that, for Roy Keane, is his praise in a sense, isn't it?
没错。
Right.
还有很多比赛要打。
Lots of games to get through.
时间不多了。
Not a huge amount of time.
利兹对水晶宫,第一场。
Leeds for Palace one.
约翰尼问,你觉得利兹下赛季在欧冠表现会怎么样?
Johnny says, how do you think Leeds will fare in next year's Champions League?
看到利兹表现如此出色,真让人高兴,多米尼克·卡尔弗特-勒温也在进球,这太棒了。
It is great, Dan, to see Leeds doing so well, and it's great to see Dominic Calvert Lewin scoring goals.
是啊。
Yeah.
他现在进了六个球,还有五个助攻。
He's he's six and five.
多米尼克·卡尔弗特-勒温现在真的迎来了一次复兴。
He's he's scored now Dominic Calvert Lewin, a a real renaissance.
也许这笔签约确实有道理,但当他加盟时,利兹球迷可能有点失望。
Maybe a signing that that made sense, but Leeds fans when he came in were possibly a little bit underwhelmed.
他最近的表现并不出色。
His his recent record wasn't brilliant.
但当他状态好的时候,我们在埃弗顿的比赛中已经看到过他的闪光时刻。
But when he's at it, we've seen it in spells for Everton.
他是个非常危险的球员,很难防守。
He's a really dangerous player and a and a hard player to defend against.
我认为丹尼尔·法尔克非常值得称赞,因为他们输给了维拉,当时必须在接下来的两场比赛中有所作为,而接下来两场分别是主场对阵切尔西和利物浦。
I think Daniel Farquhar deserves a a huge amount of credit because I think they lost to Villa, and it was basically, you've gotta do something in in the next two games, and the and the next two games with Chelsea at home and Liverpool at home.
他成功度过了这场风暴,突然间,埃兰路球场变成了一处非常难攻下的地方,对手在这里很难拿到分数。
And he's kind of rode that storm out, and suddenly, Elland Road looks like a a really difficult place to go and a place where teams are gonna struggle to pick up points.
如果利兹联想要保级,很大程度上将取决于他们在埃兰路球场的表现。
And if Leeds are to stay up, it's a lot of it's gonna come down to their Elland Road form.
但丹尼尔·法尔克当时如履薄冰,我认为他处理得非常好。
But he was walking a tightrope, Daniel Farquhar, and I think he's he's managed that really well.
现在,整个俱乐部似乎又重新支持他了。
And now it feels like the whole club is back behind him.
球迷群体也重新站到了他这边。
The fan base is back behind him as well.
我手头没有具体数据,但他的主场战绩确实非常出色。
I I haven't got the stats in front of me, but his home record, it's it's up there.
他在两个赛季中都拿到了三分。
He took the three the two in a bit seasons.
他一直在那里。
He's been there.
他们的主场战绩非常非常出色。
Their home record is very, very strong.
如果利兹能保持这种状态,延续目前的积极氛围,他们就有很大的机会保级成功。
And if leads can channel that and and almost keep the feel good that they've got at the moment, they'll give themselves a a hell of a chance of of staying up.
现在卡尔文·刘易斯的情况,就像三周前的丹尼·韦尔贝克一样,人们都在说:他会不会成为哈里·凯恩在世界杯上的替补?
And Calvin Lewin now will be what Danny Welbeck was three weeks ago where people are saying, oh, could he could he be the backup to to Harry Kane at the World Cup?
是啊。
Yeah.
我的意思是,大卫·莫耶斯和埃弗顿球迷肯定很头疼。
I mean, David Moyes and Everton fans must be like, ugh.
你瞧,就该放走这家伙。
You know, let this guy go.
你知道,当他们全员健康时,如果能有个像巴里那样的优秀中锋在前场支援,那简直太棒了。
You know, they got better when Barry like, a good center forward behind their attacking line when they're all fit in there, you know, would be something else.
但他成为了历史上第四位在连续五场英超比赛中都有进球的利兹联球员,此前只有维杜卡(两次)、吉米·弗洛伊德·哈塞尔巴因克和罗德·华莱士做到过。
But, yeah, he became the only fourth Leeds player to score in five consecutive Premier League games, joining Viduca twice, Jimmy Floyd, Hasselbank, and Rod Wallace.
从水晶宫的角度来看,巴赞,有趣的是,他们在周四比赛后就完全无法取胜。
It's interesting from a Palace point of view, Bazin, that that they just after they play on a Thursday, they just can't do it.
他们周四换了11名球员,但本赛季在欧协联比赛后紧接着的联赛中,八次有七次未能取胜。
They've made 11 changes on Thursday, but they failed to win a league game directly after a conference league fixture in seven of eight attempts this season.
格劳斯纳非常愤怒,对吧?
And Glausner was furious, wasn't it?
因为所有的进球都来自定位球。
Because all the goals were from set pieces.
是的。
Yeah.
当我看到这个结果时,我想,哦,这是水晶宫三天内的第二场比赛。
When I saw this result, I thought, oh, well, it's Palace's second game in three days.
所以,他们输球并不意外,但后来我发现,其实这些首发球员中没有一个人在周四上场或首发,所以这根本不是借口。
So, you know, it's no big shock that they got beaten, and then I saw that, actually, none of these starters played on or started on Thursday, so it's not really an excuse.
他们丢的球,两个来自长界外球,一个由克里斯·里查兹助攻给卡尔弗特-勒温,一个来自角球,一个来自任意球。
The goals they conceded, two from long throws, one with Chris Richards providing the assist for Calvert Lewin, one from a corner, one from a free kick.
不够好。
Not good enough.
格拉纳明显对球员们非常愤怒,他完全有理由这么做。
Glasner was clearly furious with his players, and he had every right to be.
但话说回来,我认为水晶宫有权状态不佳。
But, look, I think Palace are entitled to a a bad day.
这种事情难免会发生。
It happens.
那我们来看看联赛榜首的情况吧。
Let's go to the top of the league then.
阿森纳在对阵埃弗顿的比赛中赢了。
Arsenal won one that at Everton.
决定比赛的进球,塞布,我是说,我虽然是个手球否认者,但你知道,杰克·奥布莱恩,正如巴兹所说,这确实像一个排球扣杀。
The goal that that decides it, Seb, is I mean, I'm and I'm a handball denier, but, you know, Jake O'Brien, it's it's as Baz said, yes, it's a volleyball spike.
他甚至拍手,就是为了让大家都知道发生了什么,吸引大家的注意。
Like, he even claps to make sure everyone would know what's happening, you know, just to draw attention to it.
很难知道球员在想什么,因为你跳跃时确实得用胳膊。
It's very hard to know what a player is thinking when they because you do have to use your arms to jump.
我理解这一点,但你没必要把双臂笔直举过头顶。
I understand that, but you don't have to put your arms straight up in the air.
我觉得有时候,作为足球运动员在场上时,就是这么一种感觉。
I think sometimes it's just the idea of when you're a footballer, you're on the pitch.
如果球在你附近,你就觉得我必须碰一下球。
If the ball's near you, you feel like I have to touch it.
如果你够不着球,却跳起来了,就会想:我得用手碰一下这球。
And if you can't reach it and you're up there, think, I've got to I've got to touch this arm.
这已经偏离了你的比赛节奏。
Out of your game.
你得把这种习惯从你的比赛中剔除掉。
You've gotta iron that out of your game,
我想。
I think.
这就是我没成功的原因。
That's why I didn't make it.
不。
No.
有很多原因。
I there's lots of reasons.
不。
No.
我觉得这次奇怪的是,没多少球员提出申诉,这很奇怪。
I I think this what was weird about this one, not many players appealed it, and that was was strange.
显然,裁判没注意到,只有卡拉菲奥里后来才反应过来,哦。
Obviously, the referee didn't notice it, and only Calafiori sort of belatedly went, okay.
是的。
Yeah.
它本可以处理好那个情况。
It might have handled that.
所以那不是一个有说服力的申诉。
So it wasn't a convincing appeal.
他们并没有匆忙地围上去。
They weren't rushing around.
这很有趣。
That was interesting.
但我觉得,以一种奇怪的方式,它相当容易被遗忘。
But it I think in a weird way, it was quite a forgettable.
它真正总结了整场比赛。
It summed up the whole match, really.
它相当容易被遗忘。
It was quite forgettable.
我一直觉得这场比赛会由定位球决定,因为你觉得埃弗顿缺了这么多球员,他们能给阿森纳制造多大麻烦吗?
It always felt like a game that was gonna be decided by a set piece because you thought Everton with so many players missing, were they able are they gonna be able to trouble Arsenal too much?
但与此同时,由于阿森纳缺少后卫,或者他们的防守体系受到了影响,而且自击败拜仁慕尼黑以来,他们实际上并没有踢出过一场真正占优的比赛。
But at the same time, because Arsenal are missing defenders or their defensive structure has been affected, and they haven't actually played that well haven't dominated a game really since they beat Bayern Munich.
他们一路以来都是勉强过关。
They've sort of got through games along the way.
显然,他们输给了阿斯顿维拉,与切尔西战平,然后才勉强击败了狼队,接着又勉强战胜了埃弗顿。
Obviously, lost to Villa, drew with the Chelsea game, and then just about beat Wolves, and then obviously just about beat Everton.
感觉这场比赛又将由某个微小的瞬间决定,而且始终有沦为一场乏味比赛的风险。
It felt like, again, it was always gonna be decided by little one moment, really, and it was always going to threaten to be a bit of a stinker.
我认为阿森纳并不在意这一点,毕竟他们拿到了三分,但我认为人们普遍会担心,对他们来说,每场比赛都比曼城更显艰难。
I don't think Arsenal will care about that in terms of picking up the three points, but I think there will be a general concern that every game is feeling a bit more of a struggle for them than it is for City.
下个周末,曼城将客场对阵诺丁汉森林,而阿森纳则将在主场迎战布莱顿。
And the next weekend, City go to Forest, and then Arsenal play Brighton at home.
有趣的是,几周后,这两场比赛的对阵顺序会互换。
And interestingly, those fixtures then get flipped a few weeks after that.
当你仔细观察时,你会想,阿森纳客场对阵森林,那对他们来说可能是一场棘手的比赛。
And when you're looking at it, you think, well, maybe Arsenal going to Forest, that could be a tricky one for them.
但曼城目前的踢法,你不会有这种感觉吗?
But the way City are playing right now, you don't feel the same?
你就是想进场看比赛。
You just want to come in.
我听到加里·内维尔说,他认为到三月左右,阿森纳已经拉开了差距。
I heard Gary Neville say he reckons around March, Arsenal have pulled away.
我不太确定。
I'm not so sure.
我觉得情况可能恰恰相反,阿森纳那时可能在努力追赶,而我们会看到曼城的体能状况如何,毕竟他们参加了世俱杯。
I think it might be the opposite where Arsenal might be trying to play catch up then, and we'll find out how fit City are because they did play in the Club World Cup.
他们目前异常依赖一些关键球员来改变比赛局势。
They are strangely reliant on some big players that are making the difference at the moment.
他们能整个赛季都保持这种状态吗?
Can they do it for a whole season?
拭目以待。
Let's see.
是的。
Yeah.
在我们
Just before we
讨论曼城之前。
get onto City.
我知道阿森纳确实击中门框好几次,对吧?
I know Arsenal did hit the woodwork a couple of times, didn't they?
但迪恩,有这么一个时刻。
But there was, Dan, this moment.
我的意思是,这虽然不是查洛巴对戈登那样,但威廉·萨利巴直接踢了蒂亚诺·巴里。
I mean, it's not quite Chalobah on Gordon, but William Saliba just boots Tiano Barry.
我们在VA上已经多次看到这种判罚了。
We've seen this penalty given so many times on VA.
这是一次VAR点球。
It's a VAR penalty.
你知道,以前是看不到这种判罚的。
You know, back in the day, you wouldn't see these given.
但现在看到这样的冲撞,你就会觉得这肯定是个点球。
But now you see a challenge like that, and you think that's gonna be a penalty.
是的。
Yeah.
在现代足球中,这种犯规通常都会判罚点球。
In the in the modern day, it's one that that usually gets given.
我得说,不知为什么,我特别讨厌这种点球。
I will say it's the type of penalty I hate for some reason.
我不知道为什么,但这种点球总是让我特别烦。
I don't know why, but I that penalty always always really annoys me.
也许是因为球员们总是对这种冲撞倒地时夸张地表现。
Maybe it's the way players always exaggerate how they go down from from from that kind of challenge.
我认为埃弗顿确实有理由感到不满,因为我觉得十次中有九次这种犯规都会被判点球,下周英超可能还会出现类似情况,而且很可能也会被判点球。
I think Everton have probably got a got a right to be aggrieved just because I think nine times out of 10, it probably gets given, and you may see a similar incident next week in the Premier League, and it probably does get given as a as a penalty.
我认为这类判罚的不一致性是个问题。
I think it's the inconsistency of those type of decisions.
奥利弗说,这在播客上或利物浦和埃弗顿球迷圈以外的地方从未被提及过。
Oliver says, never heard it mentioned on the pod or anywhere outside Liverpool and Everton fan circles.
是时候公开批评大多数俱乐部的客队球迷在埃弗顿和利物浦比赛中那种无聊又可预测的贫民窟助威声了。
High time the boring and predictable poverty chanting of visiting fans of the majority of clubs when at both Everton and Liverpool games is called out.
没错。
Yeah.
根据安迪·亨特的比赛报道,开场阶段乏善可陈,除了阿森纳客场球迷频繁而可悲的贫民窟助威外,别无他事。
From Andy Hunter's match report, there was nothing to report from a tedious opening aside from the pathetic and frequent poverty chanting by the Arsenal away support.
值得称赞的是那位埃弗顿员工,他决定在球场巨型屏幕上播放支持食品银行的广告作为回应。
Fair play to the Everton employee who decided to display an advertisement for fans supporting food banks on the giant stadium screens in response.
我想我们以前聊过‘悲剧助威’,巴里,这和那个差不多。
I think we have talked about tragedy chanting before, Barry, and this is adjacent to that, I guess.
除了觉得这真的很蠢,我也不知道还能说什么。
And it's hard to know what else to say apart from it's really dumb.
我写过这个话题,因为当我大约15、16岁在剑桥时,每当北方球队来访,北看台后面会有一首歌,你知道的,‘签个名,签个名,手里拿支笔,你就永远找不到工作’。
I've written about this because when I was about 15 or 16 at Cambridge, when northern teams would come, behind the North Terrace, there was a song, you know, sign on, sign on with a pen in your hand and you'll never get a job.
我当时只是跟着唱,因为我是个傻瓜。
And I would just sing along because I was an idiot.
实际上,像我这种‘平民出身’的人,我甚至都不知道‘签领救济金’是什么意思。
And actually, like such as my, you know, man of the people upbringing, I didn't even know what signing on was.
现在回头看,我觉得说这种话真是他妈的蠢,但我当时才16岁。
And I look back and think that's a fucking stupid thing to say, but I was 16.
所以我对40岁的人唱这种歌的评判,和对青少年唱这种歌的评判完全不同。
So I tend to judge 40 year old singing this stuff in a very different way to teenagers singing this stuff.
这很恶心,但确实挺让人沮丧的。
Sick but it is it's pretty depressing.
我不会撒谎。
I won't lie.
多年前,我曾经觉得‘喂养利物浦人’的口号很有趣,就因为那首《喂养世界》的歌。
Years ago, I used to think the feed the scousers chant was funny just because of the the feed the world song.
我可能没有意识到贫困在利物浦和许多其他城市是如此严重的问题,因为我并没有在贫困中长大。
I probably didn't realize poverty was such a big issue in Liverpool and many other cities because I didn't grow up in poverty.
随着年龄增长,你才会意识到这根本一点也不好笑,而且完全没必要这样。
As you get older, you realize it's not actually that funny at all, and there's no need for it.
但我想,有些人会认为,是的。
But I think, look, there are some people who think, yeah.
看。
Look.
这不应该被唱出来,而另一些人则坚持说这只是开玩笑,抱怨它就是矫情的觉醒行为。
It shouldn't be sung, and there are other people who insist it's just banter and to complain about it is snowflaky woke behavior.
我不认为你能改变那些人的想法,但我的想法确实被改变了。
And I don't think you're gonna change those people's minds, but then my mind was changed.
所以
So
是的。
Yeah.
这确实很令人沮丧。
It is pretty depressing.
流行无处不在,对吧?
Popularity is everywhere, isn't it?
这不仅仅是默西塞德郡的问题。
It's not exclusively a Merseyside thing.
我每周去维拉公园的路上都会经过无家可归的人。
I walk past homeless people at on my way into to Villa Park every single week.
就像试图把这个问题局限在某个特定区域一样。
Like, it's to to kind of eliminate it to being in in one area.
每个人都太荒谬了,因为整个国家都在挣扎,都存在贫困。
Everybody's just absolutely ridiculous because the whole country is is struggling and and has poverty.
如今国家的状况太糟糕了,有些人不得不过着这样的生活。
The the state of the country now is is horrible and some of the lives that people have to lead.
所以到了2025年,即将进入2026年,还有人觉得这很搞笑,我完全无法理解这种心态。
So in 2025, just about to go into 2026 for people to think it's funny, I I I can't understand that mentality at all.
我的意思是,当这个口号最初出现时,当时的足球票价格其实对那些生活拮据的人而言也还是负担得起的。
I mean, the the strange thing is back when that that chart originated, I mean, the price of football tickets at the time would have made it affordable even for people who are struggling for work.
我的意思是,现在如果你去看一场英超比赛,你很可能根本就不是贫困人群。
I mean, now if you're going to a Premier League game, there's a strong chance you're nowhere near being in poverty for a start.
也许这个口号的讽刺意味如今已完全被忽视了,因为唱这首歌的恰恰是有闲钱的人,这反而让它的刺痛感比以往更强烈了。
And that maybe the irony of the chant is lost now completely because it's people who have got that disposable income who are singing this song, which it makes it I think it makes it burn more than it ever did.
我觉得你说得对。
I think you're right.
说点开心的,杰克·格里利什做了一件非常棒的事。
On a on a happier note, Jack Grealish did an effort to do this really well.
他去探望了一个小男孩的学校,这孩子很艰难,父亲去世了,母亲身体也不好。
He he he went to the school of a little kid who's really struggling, lost his dad, and his mom is not very well.
他有一种特别迷人、温暖又美好的气质。
And he has a way about him which is so charming and warm and beautiful.
很多球员也会去做这种事,但往往显得很尴尬,而他却能轻松走进教室,完全融入其中,他就是这么可爱,还带那个孩子作为吉祥物去看了比赛。
And he can he can because a lot of players go and do this thing and and under and can understand it can can be quite awkward, but he can just go into a school class and basically just fit in seamlessly, and he's just a love and he brought the he brought the kid as a mascot to the game.
顺便夸一下杰克·格林威治,他真是个好人。
And just credit to Jack Greenwich for being a nice person.
你提到曼城3比0赢了西汉姆。
You mentioned City said they run three nil against West Ham.
我的意思是,我觉得这场比赛结果早就能猜到,对吧?
I mean, I'd I'd think this this felt predictable, didn't it?
我的意思是,要说哪场比赛会是3比0,那确实就是这场了。
I mean, I I mean, of all the games to go, yeah, they won three nil.
如果你能给这段播客加点精彩的一分钟内容,塞布,那请随意。
You know, if anyone can add some amazing one minute of podcast to this, Seb, then be my guest.
是的。
Yeah.
我看了这场比赛,因为我在斯托克利公园总部,所以看到了3比0的比分。
Well, I watch I watch the game because, obviously, I was in Stockley Park HQ, so I could see the 03:00.
我觉得这场比赛,关于3比0的事,我经常提到。
It's inch I I think this game, with all the you know, I talk about the 03:00 thing a lot.
关于曼城,顺便说一句,这个周六你根本找不到比这更多03:00比赛的了。
This thing with Manchester City is it was the most 03:00 games you could ever ask for on Saturday, by the way.
简直不可思议。
Absolutely incredible.
大部分时间里,我觉得我得查一下另外三场比赛的第一个进球是什么时候进的,但那些3点的比赛都拖得很晚。
And for most of the fur I think I need to check when the first goal from the other three games was scored, but it was a long time into those three o'clocks.
而曼城只要不是对阵积分榜下半区的球队,他们的比赛99%都是在周六下午3点进行,因为大家都知道比赛会怎么发展。
And Manchester City, when they're playing aside from the bottom half of the table, that game is 99% of the time on a 03:00 on a Saturday because people know the way it's gonna go.
不过有趣的是,如果纵观曼城整个赛季,当多纳鲁马签约时——他是在转会窗快关闭时才加盟的——我记得当时看到这个消息,心想:这将是曼城本赛季一个至关重要的引援。
Interestingly, though, I think there's probably when you look at City season as a whole, Donnarumma, when he signed, when he may he arrived at the club, when that signing made really late on in the window, I remember thinking I saw that and thought, oh, this is gonna be a huge signing this season for City.
因为特拉福德在前几场比赛中,确实有迹象表明:有些比赛里,他会犯错。
Because Trafford, in the first few games, there was enough there to think, well, there's gonna be games where Yeah.
他会偶尔出现失误。
He's gonna make the odd error.
他需要时间融入球队。
He's going to try and fit in.
他们肯定会丢掉很多积分。
There's gonna be time they're gonna drop a lot of points.
在这场比赛中,西汉姆似乎一上来就抱着‘我们拿不到任何分数’的想法。
In this game, West Ham seemed to arrive with the idea of we're we're not getting anything out of this.
当曼城在下半场开始时进球后,西汉姆在接下来的十分钟里创造了多次机会,但多纳鲁马在球门线上岿然不动,无人能突破他。
When City scored in the second half, start of the second half, there was a ten minute period where West Ham racked up quite a few chances, and Donnarumma was just there in the goal, and there was no way past him.
我认为,有了哈兰德和多纳鲁马这对两端组合,其他球队都没有这样的配置。
I think with a Haaland Donnarumma situation, those two either end, nobody has that.
英超联赛中没有任何球队拥有这样的武器,这意味着曼城不必整场比赛都踢得出色。
Nobody in the Premier League has that in their armory, and it just means that City don't have to play well for the all of the game.
我们习惯于他们在瓜迪奥拉带领下,大部分时间都踢得非常出色。
I mean, we're used to them being under Pep playing well for most of the game.
但他们现在不必这样了。
They don't have to.
他们可以在某些时段完全失去节奏,而这可能是他们能在整个赛季中保持更长时间体能的关键。
They can have spells where they're out of the game, and that's probably the thing that keeps them fitter for longer in the season.
他可以在某些时候做出调整,因为比赛感觉很单一,而他拥有这两位在球场两端的天才来改变局势。
He can make changes at times because the game feels one, and he has these two phenoms at either end of the pitch to to make the difference.
那就是这场比赛的关键。
And that was that was the thing of the game.
我认为哈兰德,正如我们常说的,几乎没怎么触球,也没怎么参与比赛,但机会却以滑稽的方式落到他身上,尤其是第二个进球,当时西汉姆
I don't think Harland, as we always say, barely touched the ball, wasn't really involved in the game, but the chances fell his way in comical circumstances, particularly the second one where Western
球员送上大礼。
player On a plate.
没错。
Yeah.
试图解围时,球打到了另一名球员身上。
Trying to clear the ball, hits another player.
关于西汉姆的表现,你只是为他们感到惋惜,因为鲍文拼尽全力奔跑,却拿不到球。
You know, it's everything about the West Ham performance, you just felt for them because Bowen's running his legs off, but he can't get the ball.
斯卡斯在暂停后上场。
Scars has come in after time out.
他们因非洲杯失去了两名边后卫。
They've lost both fullbacks to AFCON.
感觉没人能从中获益,但曼城也是可以被攻破的。
It just felt that there was no one getting anything out of it, but City can be got at.
但你能突破多纳鲁马吗?你能阻止哈兰德进球吗?
But can you get past Donnarumma, and can you stop Haaland from scoring?
彼得说,西汉姆联队还抱有希望吗?
Peter says, do wolves in West Ham cling to the hope?
从未有过一个英超赛季没有以字母W开头的球队。
There's never been a Premier League season without a team beginning with w.
他做了更多研究,彼得。
There's never been he did some more research, Pete Peter.
自1888年联赛成立以来,从未有过一个顶级联赛赛季没有以W开头的球队,包括伍尔维奇阿森纳,我们将在第三部分开始时迎来狼队。
There's never been a top flight season without a team beginning with w since the start of the league in 1888, including Woolwich Arsenal, and we will do wolves at the start of part three.
欢迎来到《卫报足球周报》第三部分。
Welcome to part three of Guardian Football Weekly.
所以狼队 0 比 2 布伦特福德。
So wolves nil Brentford two.
马特·多赫蒂,如果你仔细看这些词,最后听起来可能像是‘马克斯imus,梅里迪乌斯·德西穆斯’。
Matt Doherty, if you read the words, it could sound like Maximus, meridius decimus at the end of the game.
我们是想被记住为奋战到赛季结束,还是想被记住为懦夫?
Do we want to be remembered for fighting until the end of the season, or do we want to be remembered for being cowards?
但巴里,他听起来像‘垂头丧气’。
But, Barry, he sounded like droopy.
没有人比马特·多赫蒂在比赛结束时听起来更悲伤了,这场比赛对狼队来说真是黯淡无光。
Like, no one has ever sounded sadder than Matt Doherty did at the end of this, and it was bleak this game for wolves.
是的。
Yeah.
我原本预测这会是他们本赛季的首场胜利,但就连我那超凡的预知能力也没能为他们带来一场胜利。
I I predicted this would be their first win of the season, and not even my amazing soothsaying powers could could rustle up a win for them.
他们输了,因为,当然,他们就是输了。
They lost because, of course, they did.
即使他们有机会扳回比分,也赢得了一个点球。
And even when they had a chance to get themselves back in the game, they won a penalty.
约根·斯特兰德·拉尔森的射门表现糟糕透顶。
Jorgen Strand, Larson's effort was pathetic.
当然了。
Oh, of course.
这让凯维和凯勒赫轻松将球扑出。
Made it easy for Kevey and Kelleher to save.
我认为多赫蒂赛后自我谴责的言论,可能是针对约根·斯特兰德·拉尔森等人而发的。
I think that Doherty post match self flagellation may have been directed at mister Jorgen Strand Larson among others.
关于多赫蒂那番发自肺腑的言论,首先要说的是,你本该在球场上就说出这样的话。
Now the first thing to say about Doherty's very heartfelt, creed decor is that, you know, that you should be doing that kind of talking on the pitch.
赛后在更衣室通道里说这些已经太迟了,但他显然对此事非常强烈地在意。
It's no good doing it in the tunnel afterwards, but he clearly feels very strongly about this.
我认为这是在向那些打算在一月转会离开这个火坑的队友,或者只想被换下、不愿与球队同流合污的队友传递信息,而不是让那些没上场的球员顶上来。
I think it was a message to teammates who may be eyeing up a January move away from this bin fire or teammates who would just rather be dropped and not be associated with it than have other players who aren't getting a game come in.
想象一下,身在那个狼队却没被选中。
Imagine being in that wolf squad and not getting picked.
天啊。
God almighty.
这真是莫大的控诉。
What an indictment that is.
我不想单独点名他,但我不得不点名,因为这个赛季他表现得太差了。
I don't want to single him out, but I am singling him out because he's been awful this season.
我想说的是,他可能一直带伤作战,承受着巨大的痛苦,身体并未完全康复。
The one thing I would say, I think he's been playing through pain, a lot of pain, and he's not completely fit.
但他在夏天时还被传将以6000万英镑的身价转会纽卡斯尔。
But he he was being touted with a a £60,000,000 move to Newcastle during the summer.
我的意思是,现在一月,你会花600万英镑买他吗?
I mean, would you give 6,000,000 for him at the moment in January?
我不知道。
I don't know.
再说一次,我觉得他状态不佳,是在带伤比赛,或者至少在赛季初的几个月里是这样。
Again, I think he's not fit, and he's playing through pain, or he certainly was for the first few months of the season.
但是
But
话虽如此,现在所有人都在带伤比赛。
Surely, they're all playing through pain at this point.
我指的是身体上的疼痛,而不是情感上的痛苦。
I meant physical pain rather than emotional pain.
我要是花六百万买尤尔根·斯特兰德拉尔森,得贷一大笔款。
I'd need to take out an enormous loan to buy Juergen Strandlaarson for 6,000,000.
我不确定拉什顿太太知道我带他回来,还说我们背上了巨额债务,但至少我们有了这个人,也许他能做点什么时,会不会高兴。
I'm not sure missus Rushton would be delighted when I brought him in and said, we're in an incredible amount of debt, but we have this man, so maybe he could do some things.
他帮忙带孩子?
He babysit?
是啊。
Yeah.
我有这样一个画面
I had this I this image
他给你倒咖啡什么的,却把杯子打翻了。
of him pouring you a a coffee or something and just missing the cup.
有可能。
Possibly.
他们战绩最差,多亏了BBC的报道,是欧洲顶级14个联赛中表现最差的球队。
They are the worst they have the worst record, thanks to the BBC for this, in any team in Europe's top 14 divisions.
只有塞浦路斯第十五级别联赛的帕拉林米队,以1分的战绩比他们更差。
Only Paralymni with one point in the fifteenth ranked league in Cyprus have fewer.
所以,是啊,可怜的老他们。
So, yeah, poor old them.
恭喜基恩·刘易斯·波特,也别怪我们的听众,他们一度以为基恩只是一个形容词,就像你从某种战争电影里听到的那样,谁会在前十分钟就中弹。
Well done, Keene Lewis Potter, and, not again to our listener who for a while thought Keene was just an adjective, like he was sort of in a war film from, like, you know, who gets the shot in the first ten minutes.
其他地方,最近两场比赛,伯恩茅斯一场平局,伯恩利一场平局。
Elsewhere, last two games, Bournemouth one, Burnley one.
阿曼多·布罗贾的晚期进球,结束了伯恩利的七连败。
Late Armando Broja goal, ends Burnley's seven game losing streak.
真是松了一口气。
A real relief.
这是为了劳伦吗?
Was it for Lauren?
那个摔倒的人,你知道,当你看到他摔倒时,西门诺就进球了。
Down who fell over, and, you know, you just saw when he fell over and Cimeno scored.
就像空气突然从所有伯恩利球员身上泄了出来,他们简直不敢相信:‘你认真的吗?’
Like, the air just sort of it just sort of like the stuffing fall out of all these Burnley players just like they were like, oh, you're not serious.
因为如果你是伯恩利球员,他一摔倒,你就能预感到球还没踢出去。
Because if you're a Burnley player, you know as soon as he's fell before that ball's even been hit.
是啊。
Yeah.
这里有个失误。
There's a mistake here.
这里要进球了。
There's gonna be a goal here.
你就是知道接下来会发生什么。
You you you just know what what what's gonna happen.
西蒙的这脚射门太精彩了,说实话。
It's a it's a great finish from Simon, yeah, to to be fair.
他 definitely 把这一招藏在自己的武器库里了。
He's definitely got that in in his locker.
但公平地说,伯恩利一直坚持在比赛中,不是吗?
But in fairness, Burney stayed in in the game, didn't they?
我的意思是,也许到赛季结束时这并不会产生太大影响,因为我觉得他们最终还是会降级。
I mean, it might not make a huge lot of difference come the end of the season because I think they'll probably get relegated anyway.
但能展现出一些韧性,打进一个进球,重新回到比赛中,这很好。
But good to show a little bit of resilience and and get that light goal and and come back into the game.
为布罗贾感到高兴,因为我觉得人们没有意识到他过去几年饱受伤病困扰。
And quite pleased for Broia because I think people don't realize how much he's struggled with injuries over the last few years.
他在世界杯期间遭遇了一次严重的伤病,但球队还是把其他球员都带走了。
He got a really bad injury in that strange time when the World Cup was on, but yet team still took the rest of the players away.
他在一场对阵维拉的友谊赛中受了重伤。
He got a really bad injury in a friendly against Villa.
我记得看过那场比赛。
I I remember watching that game.
从那以后,他的职业生涯真的停滞了。
So his career has really stalled since then.
他头球表现不错。
So a decent header from him.
他是唯一一个盯着球、想要争抢球的人。
He's the only one who seemed to be looking at the ball and wanted to wanted to attack the ball.
伯恩利在赛季末可能不会有太大改变,但在他们一直挣扎的时候,至少拿回了一分。
So might not be a massive amount of difference at Burnley come come the end of the season, but just kind of gets a point back on the board in a time when it feels like they've really been struggling.
是的。
Yeah.
伯恩茅斯已经八场未胜,而西门诺,一些八卦专栏称,他已与利物浦就明年一月的转会达成了个人协议。
Bournemouth are winless in eight now, and Cimeno, in some, gossip columns say that he's already agreed personal terms with Liverpool regarding a move in January.
另一场比赛是布莱顿,尼尔·桑德林,尼尔。
The only other game, Brighton, Neil Sundlin, Neil.
托尼·盖尔在做解说。
Tony Gale was on co comms.
我觉得是托尼·盖尔。
I think it was Tony Gale.
我在想,阿雅里是不是想给看台上的某人一个圣诞球,因为他把球踢到了Exactly同一个地方。
Wondering if Ayari was trying to give someone in the crowd a ball for Christmas because he's hectic it over in exactly the same place.
就像,他好多次都这样了。
Like like, he had so many times.
他只是把球直接踢进了F排。
He was just booting it, like, straight into row f.
这还挺有意思的。
It was quite interesting.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。