本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
我认为美联储的双重使命现在完全毫无意义,因为相对于它来说,现在才是宏观世界的总决赛。
I think the Fed nonsense of dual mandates is completely worthless right now because this is the World Series of macro relative to it.
金属市场告诉我,市场要么会迎来一波看涨的抛物线式暴涨,要么彻底崩盘。
The metals are telling me the market's either gonna go blow off in a, like, a bullish parabolic move or completely implosion.
白银ETF的成交量与SPYETF相当。
Silver ETF volume on par with SPY ETF.
当你对比这两个市场的规模——万亿对十亿时,这种想法简直荒谬至极。
That's just absurd to think about when you compare the two market sizes, trillions to billions.
显然,我们现在正处于某种狂热之中。
Clearly, we're at some sort of mania.
到目前为止,我们在市场中看到了‘Run It Hot’的积极一面:散户可以投机金属,所有东西都一路直线上涨。
We're seeing the good aspects of Run It Hot thus far in the market where retail can go speculate on metals and everything goes up in a straight line.
根本没有下行的缓冲。
There's no downside ball.
股票都达到了历史最高点。
The stocks are at all time highs.
但热炒也有非常糟糕的一面,那就是
But there's a really bad side of running hot too, which is
本集由Grayscale赞助播出,它是您通往30多种加密投资产品的可信赖门户。
This episode is brought to you by Grayscale, your trusted gateway to more than 30 different crypto investment products.
您将在本集后面听到更多关于它们的内容。
You'll hear more about them later in the episode.
福特财报电话会议中提到的任何内容均不构成购买或出售任何投资或产品的建议。
Nothing said on Ford guidance is a recommendation to buy or sell any investments or products.
本播客仅用于信息目的,节目中任何人的观点均为其个人意见,并非财务建议,也不一定代表Blockworks的观点。
This podcast is for informational purposes only, and the views expressed by anyone on the show are solely their opinions, not financial advice, or necessarily the views of Blockworks.
我们的主持人、嘉宾以及Blockworks团队可能持有节目中讨论的公司基金或项目头寸。
Our hosts, guests, and the Blockworks team may hold positions in the company's funds or projects discussed.
一如既往,投资区块链技术存在风险,条款和条件适用。
As always, investments in blockchain technology involve risk, terms, conditions apply.
请自行进行研究。
Do your own research.
大家好。
Hi, everybody.
欢迎回到《福特指南》的又一期节目。
Welcome back to another round of edition of Ford Guidance.
我们今天是1月29日星期四录制的,也就是美联储会议后的第二天。
We're recording here Thursday, January 29, the day after the the Fed meeting.
我觉得这是很久以来最无聊的一次美联储会议之一。
What I felt like was one of the one of the most boring Fed meetings in a long time.
可能是因为新闻发布会的前三分之一时间,记者们都在试图打探鲍威尔会做什么,以及他和特朗普之间的各种纷争,而他只是完全不予回应,堪称一代人的回避术。
Maybe just because, like, the first third of the press conference was reporters trying to get gossip on what Powell's gonna do and the whole fight with Trump and all that, and he was just stonewalling them, like, generational stonewalling.
那占了新闻发布会的三分之一,之后整体非常安静。
And that was the third of the press conference and pretty pretty quiet.
没有降息,这正是市场预期的。
Didn't cut rates, which was what expected.
也没有提供太多其他信息。
Didn't really give a whole lot in terms of anything.
真是个无聊的一周。
So sleepy week.
在进入这个话题之前,我们能评论一下费利克斯的发型吗?
Before we get into that, can we make a comment on and Felix's flow here?
看看那头发。
Look at that hair.
你去剪头发了吗?
Do you get a haircut?
我其实昨天刚剪了。
I actually got yesterday.
谢谢你能注意到。
A Thanks for noticing.
就像约翰·斯塔莫斯的发型一样。
It's like John Stamos John Stamos hair.
看看那发流。
Look at that flow.
是的
Yeah.
天啊
Jesus.
你会注意到,上周我不得不戴帽子,因为我的头发状况让我很尴尬,现在好了一点。
I you'll notice I had to wear a hat last week because I was getting really embarrassed about my hair situation, and now it's a bit Hey.
至少你有了一些。
At least you got some.
老兄,那几幅巴蒂斯特的画怎么了?
Dude, what what happened to the Batiste paintings too?
你有
You got
没有巴蒂斯特了,它们
there's no Batiste They're
现在在浴室里。
in bathroom now.
是的。
Yeah.
慢慢地,我确实收到一条评论,说我这周早些时候录了一个采访,有人就说:‘费利克斯,你的房间进展得不错啊。’
Slowly I actually got a comment about I recorded a an interview earlier this week, and somebody was like, the room's nicely coming along, Felix.
每个月我就会添一件新东西。
And it's just like once a month, I'll add one more new thing.
然后我就成了史上最懒的人。
And then just like the laziest person of all time.
经典啊,老兄。
Classic dude.
太棒了。
Great.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
没错。
Exactly.
是的。
Yeah.
我们正在逐步接近。
We're getting there.
是的。
Yeah.
你们觉得美联储会议评分如何?
What was your guys' rated Fed meeting?
我不知道。
I don't know.
看起来很无聊。
Seems sleepy.
当你发推文时,以为自己觉得这是鸽派的。
When you put a tweet, think that you thought it was dovish.
是的。
Yeah.
我只是略微如此。
I just marginally.
我的意思是,我进去时的看法是一样的。
I mean, it I had the same views going in.
我当时想,我真的不知道他们会在哪个方向上出人意料,但特别是不太可能变得鹰派。
I was like, I I don't know really how they would surprise in either direction, but particularly like it wouldn't be hawkish necessarily.
他只是在避免冲突。
He was just avoiding conflict.
我觉得有趣的是,他在一些观点中强调了通胀预期下降,以及关税的健康传导,或者说他们预期随着今年的推进,关税会逐步被消化。
I thought it was interesting that he sort of emphasized in some points the inflation expectations falling and the sort of like healthy pass through of tariffs or as they expect, you know, tariffs to be worked through as we progress through the year.
所以这很难说。
So it's hard.
我的意思是,我们看看三月、四月会发生什么。
I mean, we'll see what happens March, April.
沃勒的反对意见很有趣,让他继续留在潜在美联储理事的名单中。
The Waller dissent was interesting to keep his name in the ring of potential Fed governors.
但除此之外,是的,毫无疑问我们需要更多数据。
But other than that, yeah, there's there is no doubt plot and, you know, we need more data.
但我仍然坚持认为,二月和三月的下两期通胀数据应该会显示持续放缓,而劳动力市场真的很糟糕,没有任何明显改善的迹象。
But I still stand by the belief that, you know, Feb and March, the next two inflation prints should should show continued dampening and the labor market just sucks and there's no really signs of it improving.
因此,我倾向于认为,降息次数会比当前市场预期的更多。
So I lean towards more cuts than the market has priced in at the moment.
这并不是说股票市场已经定价为完美状态,所以我不知道这对股市究竟有多大的影响,但这是我对此的看法。
Not that it's like, you know, equities are priced for for for perfection, so I don't know if it matters that much for them, but that's that's my view on on that.
沃勒的那个。
The waller one
很有趣,他的降息立场。
was funny, the descent.
去看看他成为下一任美联储主席的几率发生了什么变化。
Check out what happened to his odds for next Fed chair.
就能看出,简直就是是的。
Can just see it's just like Yeah.
纯粹是信号。
Just pure signaling.
就是下降,然后现在你的概率上升了。
It's just like descent and then now your odds rise.
这真的告诉你了当前形势的状况。
It really tells you about the state of things right now.
我的意思是,劳动力市场,如果他们相信这些数据,经过修正后,这是一个疲软的劳动力市场。
I mean, the labor market, like, if they believe those numbers, it's with the with the revisions, it's it's a negative labor market.
所以我认为有理由支持降息。
So I do think there's a case to be made for cutting.
如果你看一下通胀数据,鲍威尔在十月最鹰派的时候,正是通胀见顶之时,此后通胀一直在下降,即使你不相信劳工统计局的数据是被操纵的。
And if you look at the inflation data, the second that Powell turned most hawkish in October was when inflation peaked and it's been sort of coming down even outside of just like if you believe the BLS data is rigged.
还有很多其他指标,甚至一些地区联储自己的数据,也显示通胀正在下降。
Other a lot of other indicators, even from some of the regional Fed's data themselves, show inflation coming down.
我认为这是一个合理的论点。
I do think there's a reasonable case.
我不知道是否有必要降息150个基点,或者莫兰是否还在呼吁这么做。
I don't know if there's a case for 150 bips maybe or if that's what Moran's still calling for.
我不清楚他最新的观点,但我确实认为有理由这么做。
I don't know his latest views, but I do think there's a case to be made.
我认为这一切都是在应对金属市场这场巨大的代际逼空行情,而鲍威尔曾评论说,他对贵金属的走势并不真正担忧,这怎么可能呢?
I I think this is all shenanigans relative to this giant generational short squeeze on metals, which Powell commented, I'm not really concerned about the precious metals move, which is like, how?
你怎么能不担心,你所珍视的机构根基正在被抽走?
How are you not concerned that your your your sacred institution's footing is getting pulled out from under you?
在我看来,这场金属逼空行情是一个更大的地缘政治问题,你是在质疑什么是储备抵押品?
Like, to me, this this metal squeeze is like way bigger geopolitical issue where you're calling BS on what what is reserve collateral?
到底什么是储备抵押品?
What what is it?
除此之外,我一直思考的是,比特币,我们之前没怎么聊过比特币。
And then on top of that, what I've been thinking about is, clearly, Bitcoin, we didn't talk much about Bitcoin.
它已经完全脱离了其他风险资产。
It's got completely detached from any other risk asset.
我的理解是,这纯粹是一个G2世界的现象。
And this is my read is it's just a giant you know, it's a g two world.
中国正在施压我们,要求用黄金、金属和白银来支持他们的货币。
China's pressing us on backing their currency with gold and and metals and silver.
我不知道他们是否公开这么做,但显然有神秘力量在抛售,而持有比特币的动机正相对于其他资产在下降。
And they're I don't know if they're doing it overtly, but there's clear mysterious forces selling, and the, the incentive to hold Bitcoin is dropping relative to to other assets.
我认为这才是真正的关键所在,我认为美联储的双重使命现在完全毫无意义,因为这是一场宏观层面的世界大赛。
And I think that that's the the big game here where I think the Fed nonsense of dual mandates is completely worthless right now because this is the world series and macro relative to it.
谈论双重使命固然有趣,但当某些东西开始呈指数级飙升时,全球一定发生了某种截然不同的变化。
And it's like, it's fun to talk about the dual mandates, but like when something goes parabolic, when things start going parabolic like this, you there's something happening globally that is so different.
这种变化如此偏离常态,他们本应正视它,而不是说‘我不太担心’。
It's so outside any sort of norm that they should be addressing it rather than saying, I'm not too worried about it.
我完全同意。
I could I I couldn't agree more.
说实话,我在听记者会的时候也有这种感觉。
Like, and honestly, the only I I I had that feeling too while listening to the press conference.
我当时就想,天啊,这跟眼下正在发生的一切简直毫无关联。
I was like, man, this just feels so irrelevant to everything that's going on right now.
就连在记者会上,他们能谈的唯一有趣话题,鲍威尔也完全答不上来。
And even, like, in the press conferences, the only interesting things that they could talk about, Powell just didn't have an answer for.
他们问:‘你对美元当前的状况有什么看法?’
They're like, what's what are your thoughts on what's happening with the dollar?
他们却说:‘我们不评论美元。’
And they're like, well, we don't comment on the dollar.
好吧,行吧。
Like, cool.
那我现在为什么要听你说话?
Well, why am I listening to you right now?
然后他们又问:‘你对金属市场有什么看法?’
And then they're like, what do you think is going on with metals?
我们不谈这个。
We don't talk about that.
而且这感觉就像把整个第四次转折理论和这种语义上的新闻发布会联系在一起。
As and it's just like, it's becoming It feels almost like tying in this whole fourth turning thing, this semantics press conference thing.
我觉得,在当前世界上什么是真正重要的、什么才是真正有影响的,这一点已经有点瞒不住了。
I feel like the jig is up a little bit in terms of what's meaningful versus what's actually moving right now in the world.
是的。
Yeah.
这某种程度上是机构的惯性,一方面,他只是尽量避免说出任何可能引发争议的话。
It's sort of the drift of the institution where, one, he's just trying to not say anything that ruffles in any direction.
我的意思是,同时他们也不能真的说:‘是的,我其实吓坏了,因为这意味着危机已经到来,我们完全失控了。’
I mean, at the same time, they can't really say He couldn't come out and say, Yeah, actually, I'm fucking scared shitless because that means crisis is here and we've completely lost control.
我的意思是,你知道,中央银行的这套游戏一直以来都是靠撒谎来平息动荡的。
I mean, you know, like this game of central banking has always been about lying to, you know, to smooth over.
他们不能说出真相。
They they can't speak the truth.
他们就是做不到。
They just they they just can't.
所以,然后唯一的切入点是。
So And then the only source of into it.
是的。
Yeah.
目前,唯一的真相来源就是像金属这样的东西,而这正开始明显显现出来。
The only source of truth are, like, stuff like metals right now, and that's where it's really starting to show.
我可能只是调出几张图表来加以说明,但这是本月至今的商品表现。
I might just pull up a couple charts here to contextualize, but this is commodities month to date.
你可以看到这次空头挤压有多疯狂,我的意思是,这确实是一次空头挤压。
And you can just see how bonkers this short squeeze has been and just this I mean, it's a short squeeze.
还有很多其他因素。
There's also a lot of other things.
比如,有很多资金正从中国流入。
Like, it's there's a lot of inflows coming in from China.
我觉得这简直就像是原点。
I think it is really much like ground zero.
这其实是一条来自埃里克·巴尔库纳斯或巴尔库纳斯的有趣推文。
This is an interesting tweet actually from Eric Balcunas or Balcunas.
我不太确定他姓氏的正确发音,但他是在彭博社。
I don't know how to pronounce his last name, but he's at Bloomberg.
是个很棒的人。
Great guy.
中国只有一个白银基金,但需求如此旺盛,以至于不得不停止接受申购,现在它的溢价已达42%。
China has only one silver fund and the demand is so rampant, it had to shut off subscriptions, so now it's at a 42% premium.
这对我来说是一个令人震惊的信号,因为我一直觉得金属价格的走势部分与美国的情况相关,但也与地缘政治局势有关。
And this was just mind blowing to me as a signal because I've had this feeling that a lot of the metals move is I I think it's it's somewhat correlated to what's going on in US, but it's also this geopolitical situation.
我认为边际买家就是中国。
And I think the marginal buyer is is China.
所以看到这个基金目前溢价高达42%,真的让我感到不可思议。
And so to see this this basically this fund that's up on a 42% premium right now is just mind blowing to me.
这让我想起了2020年和2021年比特币的灰度交易,当时需求如此旺盛,而获取渠道又如此有限,人们愿意毫不犹豫地以30%、40%的溢价买入。
It reminded me a lot of the the grayscale trade for Bitcoin in 2020, 2021, where there's just so much demand and no easy ways to access it that people are willing to, you know, buy 30%, 40% premiums hand over fist.
我认为这清楚地表明了当前正在发生的事情。
And I think this is just a huge signal of what's going on here.
我这里还有两张2036年和2037年的图表,非常惊人。
To slide I '36 and '37 have two other charts that are pretty wild.
这张图显示,白银ETF的交易量与SPYETF相当。
This one, silver ETF volume on par with SPY ETF.
当你对比这两个市场的规模——万亿级别对十亿级别时,这简直难以置信。
That's just absurd to think about when you compare the two market sizes, trillions to billions.
显然,我们正处在一个狂热阶段。
Clearly, we're at some sort of mania.
上周录制结束后,我反思了一下,发现我们结束时还在谈论元素周期表。
After our recording last week, I kind of reflected and was like, We just closed this thing talking about the periodic table.
上周末,我开始逐步降低Tyler视频中提到的风险。
I started de risking that Tyler's video over the weekend.
所以周一的时候,我以为这就是顶部了。
So I was out on Monday thinking that's the top.
但后来我想了想,周一晚上我就去睡觉了。
But then I was like, I went to bed Monday.
到了周二或者别的哪天,整个推特都在喊见顶了。
Was like or Tuesday or whatever it was where every single percent Twitter was calling the top.
我当时就想,你知道吗,顶部可不是这样形成的。
I was like, you know, that's not really how tops are made.
这太让人困惑了。
It's so confusing.
是的。
Yeah.
所以我一直在想,也许我卖得太早了。
So I was thinking maybe it was selling too early.
我回想了一下,我甚至以为自己已经摸到顶部了,就是那个我发在推特上的、你知道的、跳舞的视频?
I go I go back on this is I I even thought I top ticked it with my, like, you know, that dance thing Twitter I put on posted on Twitter of you know?
是的。
Yeah.
这太棒了。
Which is awesome.
但有趣的是,如果你从宏观格局的角度来看,过去四十年里,石油美元和出口美元的循环都流入了债券和国债。
But what's fascinating is if you think about this from, like, a macro game, there's forty years of petrodollar recycling and export dollar recycling that went into, like, bonds and treasuries.
如果出现了一场关于债务本质的危机——什么是债务?
And if there is a crisis of, like, what is a what is debt?
什么是债券?
What is a bond?
那么这种情况可能会持续得比我们想象的要久得多。
Then this thing could go on way longer than we think.
我的意思是,当然。
I mean, granted
百分之百。
A 100%.
你的波动率太疯狂了。
You have insane vol.
它可能会回调。
It could pull back.
但当你思考真正的泡沫其实是债券市场时。
But when you think about the real bubble is the bond market.
这个市场一直处于长期的上升趋势,人人都试图做空它。
That has been in a secular everyone's tried to short it.
我们甚至把货币稀释得一塌糊涂,却没人质疑,因为我们的所有机构都被强制要求把资金重新注入债券市场。
We even we're diluting the hell out of the currency, and no one's called BS on it because all of our institutions are basically mandated to funnel money back into the bond market.
但现在我们最大的贸易伙伴不再把这笔钱回流到债券市场了。
But now our biggest trade partners are not recycling that money into the bond market.
而且你知道,我们可能会看到完全异常的情况,因为婴儿潮一代根本——我的意思是,我得说,他们多年来一直把这一切视为理所当然。
And, you know, we could see something completely wonky because boomers don't even I mean, like, I have to say, like, boomers just took this stuff all for granted for years and years and years.
我甚至觉得他们根本没意识到正在发生什么。
And I don't even think they realize what's going on.
债券的波动性非常低。
Like, there's very little bond volatility.
但从相对角度来看,这种情况可能会失控。
There's there's not but but but on a relative basis, like, this can spiral.
看看这个图表,它验证了你的说法。
Check check this chart that validates what you're saying.
这是持有金融资产的股票。
This is stocks that share financial assets.
你可以看到每个人都有金融资产,但没人持有黄金。
And you can see everybody owns anybody owns financial assets, but they don't own gold.
是的。
Like Yeah.
这正是我们上周讨论的关于仓位严重超配的问题。
This is the whole thing we were talking about last week about how positioning was very overweight.
我认为随着仓位调整,市场会不断在两个方向上剧烈波动。
And I think it it keeps whipsawing in both directions as the positioning resets.
但正如我们所说,当你看这样的图表时,基本面故事显得如此荒谬——还有如此大的上涨空间,你只需要管理好你的仓位。
But like we said, the the fundamental story is so absurd when you look at a chart like this of just how much runway there is, and you just need to manage your your position.
我已全部买入。
I I'm I'm all bought in.
自2022年底以来,我一直非常看涨黄金,那是我写的第一篇Substack文章之一,我至今仍坚信其长期前景。
I've I've been really bullish gold since late twenty twenty two is like one of my first substack articles I wrote, and I continue to believe in it secularly.
我认为我们还没完。
I don't think we're done.
我对这些统计数据确实有些困惑,因为这些东西不可能一路直线上涨。
I do struggle with these like these statistics, like these things don't go up in a straight line.
如果你认同黄金将成为一种替代性储备资产这一观点,那么你其实真的应该持有黄金。
And if you do believe that thesis about gold sort of becoming this alternative reserve, I don't mean, you shouldn't really have to own gold.
在我看来,它就像一种货币。
It's like it's a currency as I view it.
但让我觉得特别有趣的是,黄金的波动率现在只处于同一水平。
But the thing that's so interesting to me is gold volatility is only is at the same level.
在过去三十年里,这种情况只出现过两次。
It's only reached twice in the last thirty years.
2008年和2020年。
2008 and 2020.
波动性无法被转化。
Volatility cannot be transmuted.
你压制了债券市场的波动性。
You stifle on the bond market volatility.
它总会找到出路。
It finds its way.
但这些正是与波动性相匹配的世代性危机。
But those are generational crises that the volatility is matching.
所以我非常感兴趣的是,你只能从这个数据点推断它对其他资产类别的影响,到一定程度为止,对吧?
And so I'm just super interested in you know, you can only read through that data point into its effects on other asset classes so much, right?
因为你知道,历史总是押韵,但从不重复。
Because like, you know, everything history rhymes, but you know, never repeats.
所以情况可能会有所不同。
So it is can be different.
但我看这种情况,觉得某些市场部分确实达到了危机水平,但其他部分并没有。
But I look at that and it's like, yeah, it's like kind of crisis levels for some parts of the market, but there's other parts that aren't.
但这里有一些有趣的推论,比如,如果你在黄金波动率上次两次飙升到这个水平时买入石油,几年内就能赚一大笔钱。
And, but there's just interesting extrapolations because like if you bought, say, oil, the last two times gold fall spiked to this level, you made a boatload of money in a few years.
如果你每次黄金波动率飙升到这些水平时都买入比特币,一年内就能赚一大笔钱。
If you bought Bitcoin every time gold vol spiked to these levels, you made a boatload of money in a year's time.
铜价简直打破了所有历史相关性。
Copper like it's just throwing off all historical correlations.
也许我们还不知道未来六到十二个月会如何发展,但确实存在许多不同的市场格局。
Maybe we don't know how the next six to twelve plays out, but there's a lot of just different different regimes.
是的,这显然是一种不同的长期通胀格局,我们肯定会在未来多年经历一波接一波的大宗商品泡沫。
Yeah, it's it's just a different secular inflation type of regime that, you know, we're we're definitely going to have these rolling commodity bubbles for multiple years.
因此,过去几个月我一直紧盯着金属交易,现在终于松了一口气,暂时离场了。
And so I'm I've been white knuckling the metals trade for a number of months and kind of happy to be done with, like out of it for now.
也许我下周得再进场。
Maybe I have to get back in next week.
这就像我卖得太早了,但我现在在看其他机会。
And this is like I sold too early, but I'm sort of looking elsewhere.
显然,油价已经涨了一些。
And obviously oil's run a bit.
你知道,伊朗相关因素可能带来一些地缘政治溢价,但我认为最值得投入时间的还是大宗商品领域。
You know, there's probably some geopolitical premium around the Iran stuff, but definitely I think the commodities areas where time is best spent.
如果你考虑买入加密货币,但不想麻烦地设置钱包或新开账户,Grayscale 让这一切变得简单。
If you're thinking about buying crypto but don't want the headache of setting up wallets or new accounts, Grayscale makes it simple.
十多年来,Grayscale 一直帮助投资者以安全、受监管的方式获得加密货币敞口,无需自行托管或开设新钱包。
For over ten years, Grayscale has helped investors gain secure, regulated exposure to crypto without the hassle of self custody or opening new wallets.
Grayscale 提供超过30种投资产品,涵盖比特币、以太坊,以及多元化的主题性加密资产组合,让你轻松构建符合投资组合需求的加密资产配置。
With over 30 investment products from Bitcoin and Ethereum to diversified and thematic crypto baskets, Grayscale makes it easy to build a crypto allocation that fits your portfolio.
无论你是通过普通经纪账户投资,还是通过 IRA 投资,Grayscale 的许多产品都已直接集成在你现有的投资平台中。
Whether you're using a regular brokerage account or investing through an IRA, many of Grayscale's products are available right where you already invest.
投资涉及风险,包括本金可能受损。
Investing involves risk, including possible loss of principal.
如需更多信息和重要披露,请访问 grayscale.com。
For more information and important disclosures, visit grayscale.com.
是的。
Yeah.
我认为看待这个问题的方式,是区分稀土和贵金属与周期性商品的上行潜力。
I think the way to think about it is the distinction between, yeah, the rare earths and precious metals versus cyclical commodity upside.
比如,我认为这里仍然有相当大的机会。
Like, that's where I think there's still quite a bit of opportunity.
这周我看到一条不错的推文,讲的是美元疲软、金属和国际股票走强的一个看似枯燥但被忽视的原因:我们正处于周期性重新加速的过程中。
This is actually good Twitter I saw this week about, I think one boring but underrated reason behind the weakness in the dollar and strength in metals and international stocks is that we're in the middle of a cyclical reacceleration.
所以我认为,我们现在讨论的其他所有因素,现在都正在汇聚在一起。
So I think this is, this is something that as all the other components we talked about are all kind of coming together right now.
但我认为,全球性的周期性重新加速才刚刚开始。
But I think this is, this cyclical reacceleration globally is, is in its early stages.
而且我认为还有很大的空间。
And I think there's a lot more room.
所以,你知道的,像铜、石油、周期性商品,我认为它们还有更多上涨空间,而不是像目前一些贵金属和稀土金属那样技术面上已经过于超买。
So, you know, things like, like copper, like oil, cyclicals, I think have have more room versus just how technically rich some of these precious metals are right now and rare earth metals.
但我很好奇你们是如何平衡这两个因素的。
But I'm curious how you guys think about balancing those two components.
是的,我同意。
Yeah, I agree.
我个人认为,黄金实际上是在提前反应即将来临的流动性注入。
My personal take is that gold is front running the pending liquidity injections effectively.
我的意思是,正如泰勒所说,当你像他们那样压制债券收益率时,这就是结果。
I mean, as Tyler said, when you suppress bond yields as they've been doing, this is what you get.
美联储继续青睐这种资产负债表宽松政策,而不是帮助前端实体经济,因为当他们宣布诸如RMP和量化宽松——我称之为重启资产负债表扩张——却拒绝降息时,这不过是继续以牺牲前端借款人为代价来维持资产负债表宽松。
And the Fed continues to favor this balance sheet accommodation policy over helping front end the real economy, because when they announce you know, RMP and QE, like balance sheet expansion, I'll call it, restarting but refused to cut rates, that's just a continuation of their balance sheet accommodation at the expense of front end borrowers.
这就是为什么我认为你正看到小盘股相对于科技巨头出现一些回调,因为迹象表明,这仍是收益率持续被操控的结果,而不是让市场自由定价并使收益率曲线自然陡峭至合理水平。
And that's why I actually think you're seeing a little bit of a pullback in small caps versus big tech because the signs are pointing towards this continued manipulation of yields rather than kind of letting things price fairly and the yield curve steepen to where fair value is.
但我认为,今年迟早会到一个节点,那时特朗普的民调数据将达不到他取得成功所需的水平。
And so I do think, though, there's going to come a point this year where Trump's polling numbers aren't where they need to be to to have any odds of success.
这将使政策举措显得越来越绝望,我。
And that's going to ring a more and more desperate tone in terms of policy measures, I.
E.
E.
刺激措施必须继续推出,以试图换取选票。
Stimulus, that's going to have to continue to get rolled out to try and buy votes.
我认为,到目前为止,我们看到的是市场‘热运行’的积极一面——散户可以投机金属,一切资产都直线上涨。
And I think it just we're seeing the like good aspects of run it hot thus far in the market where retail can go speculate on metals and everything goes up in a straight line.
没有任何下行缓冲。
There's no downside ball.
股票都处于历史高位,你买什么都能涨。
Stocks are at all time Everything you buy.
但‘热运行’也有非常糟糕的一面,那就是当他们像牵着狗一样追逐长期利率,通胀卷土重来,而股票的市盈率已高达20倍以上且毫无上涨空间时,他们的政策实际上对估值倍数构成了负面影响。
But there's a really bad side of run it hot too, which is when they start chasing the long end around like a dog on a leash and inflation comes back and stocks are at 20 plus PEs that don't have any upside, and so their policies are just sort of negative for multiples.
所以我认为,在2021年和2022年之后的四年 consolidation 期间,债券市场守卫者根本无处可寻。
So I do think bond vigilantes are nowhere to be found after four years of consolidation since 2021, 2022.
但这场游戏还没结束。
But that game's not over.
你不可能一直点燃这种加速剂式的火焰,而收益率却不受影响。
Like, you can't just keep igniting this accelerant fire without yields being priced.
如果今年名义GDP达到7%左右,你在债券市场就会看到反应。
If nominal GDP gets to 7% this year or something, like, you'll see it in the bond market.
是的。
Yeah.
我同意你的看法。
I'm I'm with you.
其中一个最大的变化是,我们正在看到宏观层面资本的大规模轮动。
One one of the biggest, you know, we we are seeing a massive rotation in capital on a macro basis.
比如,如果你看看EEM,或者看看巴西,甚至连巴西相对于标普500都出现了大幅上涨。
Like, if you look at EEM, you know, if you look at Brazil, even Brazil had a massive breakout relative to the S and P.
你看看道琼斯运输指数。
You look pretty much at the Dow transports.
但主要的是,我认为驱动因素在于,如果看第45页幻灯片,这是软件ETF相对于SPY的表现。
But mainly, what I think it's driven from is if go to slide 45, this is the software ETF relative to the SPY.
这可能告诉我们几件事,那就是,好吧。
And this could be telling us a couple things, which is, okay.
也许我们正进入一个长期通胀的环境,这对软件的市盈率不利。
Maybe we're heading into a secularly inflationary environment, and that's bad for software multiples.
或者这也可能表明,我们正迎来一场巨大的生产力爆发,Claude和AI正在彻底颠覆软件公司。
Or it could also be telling us we're heading into a massive productivity boom where Claude and AI are actually decimating software companies.
而且其中一点是,我们正处于一种两极分化的状态,因为金属市场告诉我,市场要么会以一种看涨的抛物线式暴涨,要么会彻底崩盘,这里的走势分布表明,我认为这正是过去四十年多元化策略的终点——你已经无法再分散风险了。
And one of it's it's we're really at a bipolar distribution Cause we could see the metals are telling me the market's either gonna go blow off in a, like, a bullish parabolic move or completely employ it's like the the distributions of what's going on here is it's I think the it's the endgame of what, diversification has done for about forty years, which is you can't diversify.
最终总会分出赢家和输家。
There's winners and losers eventually.
我认为这里正在发生的就是,过去十五年来,大量资金被动地涌入软件领域,而现在这些资金正以闪电般的速度撤出,转向实实在在的资产。
And I think that's what's sort of going on here is you're you're all this money passively piled into software for, what, fifteen years, and now it's coming out, like, lightning fast and moving into real things.
就像
Like
是的
yeah.
这是本周这些软件公司财报中另一个可以补充的点。
Here's here's another one to add on to that from earnings this week of these software companies.
本周它们的市场表现并不好。
They're not being viewed very nicely this week.
这简直太疯狂了。
It's like, it's it's insane.
我觉得你说得对。
And I think I think it's I think you're right.
我觉得你提到的那些情况确实存在,但更有趣的是,如今软件的边际生产成本已经趋近于零。
Like, I think there's there's a lot of what you talked about there, but then also this when it's so fascinating to contrast, suddenly we just have, you know, there's, there's zero marginal cost for software now to create it.
与此同时,各种金属价格却在飙升,这说明人们突然意识到,软件工程师已不再是稀缺资源,因此纷纷转向寻求稀缺资产。
The same time that you have all these metal surging, it's like, everybody's trying to reach for something scarce because they just suddenly realize that the marginal software engineer is not a scarce asset anymore.
所以突然间,所有这些软件公司都不再稀缺了,这简直让人脑子炸裂。
So suddenly all these software companies are no longer scarce and it's just like, it's a complete mind fuck.
观察你所说的这种市场巨大轮动,非常有趣。
And it's very interesting to look at that huge rotation in the market that you're talking about.
现在每个人都想抓住一些真实且稀缺的东西。
Everybody's just trying to grab for something real and scarce right now.
稀缺。
Scarce.
稀缺。
Scarce.
稀缺。
Scarce.
你知道吗?
You know what?
这让我想起我曾在另一个播客里说过,如果有人真听过我的话的话——史蒂夫·班农谈过‘用垃圾淹没整个区域’,意思是,你制造出大量供应,以至于分不清什么是真的。
This reminds me of I I said this on a different podcast if people actually listen to me, but, you know, Steve Bannon talks about flooding the zone with shit, which is like, you know, you you basically, like, create so much supply that you don't know what's real.
你知道吗?导致主流媒体衰落的原因之一,就是播客的泛滥和更优质的内容的出现。
And, you know, one of the things that killed mainstream media is the supply of podcasts and and better content.
所以,如果你仔细想想,创建软件的门槛现在已经降到了零,就像创建媒体的门槛曾经降到零一样。
So, like, if you think about it similarly, you know, the barrier to access to creating software just went to zero, just like the barrier access to creating, you know, media went to zero.
像我们这样的怪人,现在也能上播客了。
And clowns like us can now be on podcasts.
理论上,我们比那些根本不懂自己在说什么的22岁纽约大学学生,还要更懂行。
And, theoretically, we're we're better experts than some, like, you know, 22 year old NYU kid that has no idea what he's talking about writing.
你知道吗?
You know?
这就是为什么现在的媒体这么烂。
It's why it's why media sucks now.
因为没人真正是专家,主流媒体里没人真正是专家。
It's because no one's act no one's actually the mainstream media, no one's actually an expert.
他们只是在复述专家的话。
They're they were just recanting from experts.
现在你有了一点更多的专业知识。
Now you have, like, a little bit more expertise.
但无论如何,我想说的是,同样的现象正在软件行业发生,我们正看到它的开端,这种AI技术带来了巨大的生产力提升。
But, anyway, my point being is I think that same phenomenon is happening in the software sector where, like, we're seeing the beginnings of it, where this this AI stuff is having massive productivity.
是的。
Yeah.
而且,你看到裁员的情况了。
And, like, you see the the layoffs.
对吧?
Right?
亚马逊正在裁员。
Amazon cutting cutting employees.
为了更清楚地说明这一点,请看第46页幻灯片。
And then here's to put it in, perspective, go to slide 46.
这是IGV从历史角度看的削减情况。
This is the drawdown of IGV from a historical basis.
你可以看到这有多剧烈。
You can see how drastic it's been.
老兄,这正在发生。
Dude, it's happening.
我
I
我的意思是,有很多
mean, there's lots of
是的。
yeah.
这周我们得到了劳动力数据,所以我们有了单位劳动力成本和生产率数据。
This week, we got we got labor, So so we got unit labor cost numbers and productivity numbers.
连续两个季度单位劳动力成本为负,而生产率则大幅超出预期。
And, like, two quarters in a row of negative unit labor costs and huge upside surprises in productivity.
我注意到,很久以来都没出现过连续两个季度在两个方面都出现如此大的意外波动了。
I was looking like we haven't had two quarters in a row of of such big surprises on both sides in a very long time.
也许你可以论证,这是由于劳动力市场疲软,企业只是想从每位员工身上获得更大的回报。
Maybe you can make the argument that's due to labor market weakness and just trying to get more bang for your buck from each employee.
我认为这是两者兼而有之。
I think it's I think it's a bit of both.
现在用人工智能能做的有用事情真的很多。
Like, there is there is a lot of of useful things you can do with AI now.
我觉得很多人被两年前甚至一年前AI的糟糕表现给骗了,完全没料到如今的变化。
It's I think a lot of people got one shotted by just how crappy it was two years ago or even a year ago versus what's going on right now.
实际上,这让我想起今天早上我正在做一个小研讨会,我想分享一下。
And actually, that brings up a little a little workshop I was working on this morning that I want to I want to present.
关于你提到的播客创作者,现在我们录制完全免费,现在做传统金融分析师也完全免费。
To your point about podcasters who now now it's now it's there's no cost for us to record, and now there's no cost for us to be TradFi analyst.
所以这个是,你
So this is You
知道你无法取代?
know you can't replace?
你无法替代那头头发。
You can't replace that that hair.
你无法替代那个。
You can't replace that.
这是
This is
上帝赐予的天赋。
God give and talent.
生成
Generate
你别想用AI搞定这个,伙计。
you can't AI that, buddy.
Meta本周昨天公布了财报。
Meta earnings came up this week yesterday.
我最近一直在Excel里玩Claude,刚刚问了它。
And I've been messing around with Claude in Excel, and I just asked it.
我当时说,嘿。
I was like, hey.
我想听听关于你们资本支出和AI相关资本支出指引的分析,帮我做一次完整分析并生成一些图表。
Like, I'm interested to hear about the guidance that was associated with your CapEx, with their CapEx AI numbers, run a whole analysis and create some charts.
它只用了五分钟就完成了。
And it did this in like five minutes.
真的非常、非常令人印象深刻。
It was really, really impressive.
所以第一个有趣的是,对比市场共识与实际数据,关于AI资本支出的情况。
So this is the first one that was interesting, looking at street consensus versus actual, for for AI CapEx.
令人惊讶的是,尽管他们对资本支出的预期已经很高,但实际数字仍达到了约1350亿美元,未来一年,这简直是天文数字。
And the big surprise is even though they had lofty expectations in terms of how much CapEx they're gonna run, still came above board at, like, 135,000,000,000 over the next year, which is just insane numbers.
当你对比这些数据时,我想听听你对此的看法,泰勒,稍后再说。
And when you compare that, I think this is I'm actually curious on your take on this in a in a second, Tyler.
但股票回购在科技巨头中正在消失。
But buybacks are disappearing for MagSafeven.
我们已经达到了他们能够再投资的自由现金流上限,现在资金用尽了。
Like, we've reached the maximum amount of free cash flow that they can reinvest, and now they're tapped out.
但资本支出仍在增加,这些都是为了这些AI数据中心。
But CapEx is still increasing, meaning for all these AI data centers.
所以明年,Meta计划完全不进行股票回购。
So like next year, they they Meta doesn't plan to do like any buybacks at all.
所有资金都将投入资本支出。
It's all going into CapEx.
这没问题,因为他们没有负债。
And that's okay because they're unlevered.
他们的负债极少,而且现金流充裕。
They're there there's very little leverage and there's lot of run wind.
人们非常期待这些收入能逐步转化为AI领域的收益。
There's a lot of hope for that revenue to fall to trickle through into AI.
但这对市场结构来说是一个巨大的变化。
But this is like a pretty big change to market structure.
你觉得这个情况怎么样,泰勒?
What do like, what's your read on that, Tyler?
如果我们突然看到Meta完全停止回购呢?
If we just see, like, suddenly no buybacks from Meta.
我认为这比我们想象的要重大得多。
That's I think this is way bigger than we think it is.
是的。
Yeah.
因为你知道,每年数千亿美元的回购曾经把大量流通股从市场中撤出。
Because, you know, trillion dollars of buybacks per year plus was taking that float was getting taken out of the market.
而现在,情况恰恰相反,比如他们盈利不佳,增长放缓,人们就开始抛售。
And now you have, you know, basically the opposite where, say, they they don't have good earnings, the the rate of change goes down, people sell.
这可能就是我们看到部分资金轮动的原因。
Like, that's probably why we're seeing part of this rotation.
而且,对我来说更有趣的是,如果要花这么多钱,这项技术一定对你的商业模式至关重要。
And, you know, if you're the other more interesting thing to me is to spend this amount of money, this technology must be existential to your business model.
展开剩余字幕(还有 473 条)
就像这样,我刚看到一个标题说亚马逊要投资500亿美元给OpenAI。
It's like and so I see I just saw a headline that said Amazon's gonna invest 50,000,000,000 into OpenAI.
这些数字简直让人瞠目结舌,我觉得他们所有人就像在追逐《指环王》里的魔戒一样。
And and these numbers are just I mean, they're staggering to the point where it's like chasing the freaking ring from Lord of the Rings is is what I think they're all doing.
在我看来,大型科技股的泡沫就是这样被吹大的:如果AI真的如人们所预期的那样,而他们又在上面投入了难以置信的资金,这可能会成为科技巨头‘七巨头’泡沫的终结。
And I don't see you know, this is how blow off top tops kind of are made, in my opinion, in large cap tech is we could see if if AI turns out to be what it is and they're spending ungodly amounts of money to do it, this might be the end of the the giant large cap mag seven bubble.
是的。
Yeah.
这是一场要么成功要么彻底失败的局面。
It's it's a make it or break it situation.
这里还有几张图表,都是Claude用一条指令在三十秒内帮我做出来的。
Here's a couple other charts again that, like, Claude literally made all this for me in like thirty seconds off one prompt.
这太疯狂了。
It's insane.
而且我确实仔细核对过了。
And it is, like, I I double checked it.
这相当不错。
It's pretty good.
这是他们未来一年左右资金来源的变化情况。
This is how their funding sources are changing over the next year or so.
所以你可以看到,大部分资金原本都是来自运营现金流。
So you can see most of it was just being funded from from operating cash flow.
他们开始发行一些新债务,但现在我们简直是在大规模发行公司债券。
They started to do some new debt issuance, but now it's like we're ripping we're ripping new corporate bond issuance.
我们还在进行私人信贷融资。
We're doing, you know, private credit financing.
他们在另一个AI数据中心搞了一笔270亿美元的表外私人融资交易。
They had this, $27,000,000,000 private financing off balance sheet deal at a different AI data center.
他们正在动用现金储备。
They're they're drawing down on their cash reserves.
这简直太夸张了,我怎么强调都不为过。
Like, this is just a I can't say this enough.
我知道我们以前在节目中也说过类似的话,但这些所谓的‘七巨头’,曾经被视为自由现金流的机器,现在已不再如此了。
I know we've had these rants before on the show, but, like, these mag seven darlings of just, like, free cash flow machines are not like that anymore.
它们现在正在发生变化。
They're changing right now.
我认为,是的,你知道,Meta在公布最佳业绩后股价上涨了10%,因为他们的财报超出了预期。
And I think, yes, you know, Meta's up 10% after the best because their earnings just surprised by the upside.
但我认为,从2026年及以后的前瞻指引来看,这标志着它们商业模式的根本性转变。
But I think the the forward guidance guidance here for 2026 onward is just a very fundamental shift in their business models.
而且,是的,需求依然存在,所以这是它们的债券发行。
And, yeah, there's still demand for so this is their bond issuance.
它们还有很大的空间。
Like there's a lot of runway.
这次发行被超额认购了四倍。
This thing was four times oversubscribed.
但再说一次,它们的自由现金流利润率正在收窄。
But again, their free cash flow margin is compressing.
他们曾经拥有30%以上的自由现金流利润率,我都不知该怎么说了,但现在却正在跌至零。
It's like they have a 30 plus percent free class, I can't speak, free cash flow margin, and now it's going down to nothing.
他们的长期债务正在急剧上升。
Their long And term debt is just surging.
就像这个
Like, this
这太疯狂了。
is crazy.
还有溢价。
There's the premium.
溢价会被压缩。
The premium's gonna get smushed.
对吧?
Right?
即使如此,我也看不到在AI成功的前提下,有什么能改变这一点。
Even and and that's I don't see what changes that in a world where if AI works.
天啊,想想这件事还真有点荒谬。
Like, God, it's kind of wacky to think about.
不仅如此,我不知道你有没有注意到这一点。
Not only that, but I don't know if you noticed this.
我本身也不是个重度社交媒体用户,但当你思考人工智能对社交媒体的影响时,人们可能会直接关掉它。
Not even a big social media user, but when you think about the ramifications of AI on social media, people are just gonna turn it off.
我知道那个人不是真实的,依我看来,你多少能察觉出来,也许现在越来越难分辨了。
Like, I know that that person's not real and you can kind of tell in my opinion, maybe it's better and better.
但你看看推特上,现在人们回复你,明显是某个AI代理在操作。
But like, There's like, I don't know if you You'll see on Twitter, people respond to you now and it's clearly some AI agent.
比如,嘿,关注我一下。
It'd be like, Hey, hit me back with a follow.
我刚关注你了。
I just followed you.
这些情况你如果是个聪明的普通人,多少能看出来,但也许将来这种情况会改变。
It's all these like, you can kind of tell if you're a human, if you're smart, but maybe that changes eventually.
但我认为,所有这些平台的问题在于,人工智能会扰乱每个人。
But I think that's the problem with all these platforms is that AI can disrupt everybody.
而且我认为每个人都会直接关掉它们。
And I think everyone's gonna just turn it off.
我觉得这就是所有社交媒体乱象的最终结局。
I think that's the end game on all the social media nonsense.
如果你在考虑购买加密货币,但不想麻烦地设置钱包或新建账户,Grayscale 让这一切变得简单。
If you're thinking about buying crypto but don't want the headache of setting up wallets or new accounts, Grayscale makes it simple.
十多年来,Grayscale 一直帮助投资者以安全、合规的方式获得加密货币敞口,无需自行保管或开设新钱包。
For over ten years, Grayscale has helped investors gain secure, regulated exposure to crypto without the hassle of self custody or opening new wallets.
凭借从比特币和以太坊到多元化和主题性加密资产组合的30多种投资产品,Grayscale 让你轻松构建符合你投资组合的加密资产配置。
With over 30 investment products from Bitcoin and Ethereum to diversified and thematic crypto baskets, Grayscale makes it easy to build a crypto allocation that fits your portfolio.
无论你是通过普通经纪账户投资,还是通过IRA投资,Grayscale 的许多产品都已直接集成在你现有的投资平台中。
Whether you're using a regular brokerage account or investing through an IRA, many of Grayscale's products are available right where you already invest.
投资有风险,包括可能损失本金。
Investing involves risk, including possible loss of principal.
如需更多信息和重要披露,请访问 grayscale.com。
For more information and important disclosures, visit grayscale.com.
本集由 Coinbase 赞助播出。
This episode is brought to you by Coinbase.
如果你是长期持币者,但不想出售你的比特币或以太坊,Coinbase 现在提供由 Morpho 驱动的加密货币抵押贷款。
If you're a long term crypto holder but don't want to sell your Bitcoin or Ethereum, Coinbase now offers crypto backed loans powered by Morpho.
你可以使用比特币作为抵押借入最高 500 万美元,或使用以太坊作为抵押借入最高 100 万美元,利率通常在 4% 至 8% 之间。
You can borrow up to $5,000,000 using Bitcoin or $1,000,000 using ETH as collateral, all at competitive rates typically between 48%.
无需信用审核,贷款可在数秒内发放,且你可以随时还款,无需固定期限。
There are no credit checks, loans originate in seconds, and you can repay anytime with no fixed deadlines.
USDC 流动资金可用于首付、偿还高息债务、应对意外开支,或任何生活中的其他需求。
The USDC liquidity can be used for things like a down payment, refinancing high interest debt, unexpected expenses, or anything else life throws at you.
重要的是,Coinbase 不将借贷交易视为应税事件,平台上已发放超过 10 亿美元的贷款。
Importantly, Coinbase does not treat borrowed transactions as taxable events, and over 1,000,000,000 in loans have already been opened through the platform.
如果你想在不卖出加密货币的情况下获得流动性,请点击节目说明中的链接,了解更多并立即开始。
If you want liquidity without selling your crypto, click the link in the show notes to learn more and get started today.
我认为确实正在出现一种趋势。
I do think there's a growing trend.
实际上现在有一些产品叫做基础手机或者功能机,它们就像过去的手机一样,人们正在购买它们。
There's actually these products called, like, basic phones or, like, dumb phones where they're it's it's like what phones used to be and people are buying them.
或者还有一些专门的设备,可以把你的手机锁起来,让你拿不出来。
Or there's these actual devices where you lock your phone up and you can't get it out.
人们会买这些东西,因为根本不可能把手机放下。
Like people buy these things because it's so impossible to put your phone down.
这让我想到费利克斯·沃姆皮对标普500为何便宜或估值合理的解释,原因在于其成分公司的构成。
The thing I this triggers in my mind is Felix Warmpie's workaround why the S and P five hundred is cheap or fair valued because of the composition of companies.
我在推特上发了一些内容,他回复了我。
And I put something out on Twitter and he responded.
我们当时在讨论这个问题。
We were kind of talking about it.
但我对这个观点最大的可能异议是,在七十年代,七八十年代的某个时候,标普指数主要由石油公司主导。
But my biggest, maybe disagreement with that view is that in the seventies, there's a point in the eighties seventies or eighties where, you know, the S and P was Meg seven was oil companies.
那时你也可以这么说,成分构成是石油公司,市盈率是合理的,因为当时利润率更高,但这种成分构成一直在变化,经过无数年的技术革命——铁路、互联网、电力等等——市盈率都曾达到顶峰,因为利润最终会被竞争稀释。
You at that time could also say, the constituency mix is oil companies and the multiples are justified because there's a higher, but that constituency mix has always changed and price to earnings multiples over many, many years through every single technological boom, railroads, Internet, electricity, everything have reached a maximum because profits get competed away.
当你思考这种成分构成时,这些企业的本质已经与过去大不相同了。
And when you think about that constituency mix, these businesses are fundamentally changing from what they were.
因此,说像Meta这样的公司,没有资本支出、营业利润率高达80%,纯粹是轻资产的科技软件业务,它的市盈率只是一个水平。
So saying that like the PE is cheap of a company of a meta that had no CapEx and 80% margins, operating margins, and was purely capital light tech business software is one PE multiple.
但一家在资本支出后没有自由现金流、属于重资本、硬基础设施且目前负债累累的企业,它的市盈率则是另一个水平。
But a company that has no free cash flow after capital expenditures and is a cap heavy, you know, hard infrastructure business that's levered now is a different PV multiple.
你不能看着这些公司就说:它们是同一家公司,估值理应相同。
You can't look at cards and be like, it's the same company, valuation is equally warranted.
是的,所以
Yeah, so
你从一个增长型行业,变成了纯粹的公用事业。
the- You go from a growth industry to just, you you become a utility.
对。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
所以这是完全不同的,仅凭这个指标,对吧?
So it's a completely different and just by that metric, right?
比如快进到未来,因为它们都在不断增加这些。
Like just fast forward this because they're all increasing these.
所以这些数字只会变得更糟,对吧?
So these numbers are only going to worsen, right?
从现金流的角度来看,它们并没有改善。
They're not improving from a cash flow perspective.
所以把这一点推演到2026年或2027年。
So play that forward to '26 or '27.
我们已经到了2026年、2027年、2028年。
We're in '26, 27, '28.
仅凭这一事实,整个市场25到30倍的市盈率就更难成立了。
The multiple just on that fact alone becomes harder to justify at a market wide, seven wide 25 to 30 PE.
如果你看第39张图表,我觉得这非常有趣,因为大家都谈论所谓的科技股,比如标普指数与其他股票的对比。
And if you go to chart 39, I thought this was really interesting because everyone talks about like mags, you know, the S and P versus the rest.
但等权重指数的倍数也达到了历史最高水平。
But equal weights also at all time high multiples.
如今,罗素指数在最近的上涨后,已达到2024年特朗普当选时的市盈率和账面价值高点。
Now the Russell with this Russell's recent move, it's at twenty twenty four Trump election PE highs and book value, principal high.
所以市场上几乎没有便宜的东西。
So nothing in the market that's cheap.
也许某些能源板块,或者一些特定行业还有机会。
Maybe some energy, maybe some specific sectors.
但如果你仔细看,整个股票市场几乎没有什么是便宜的。
But if you look at the right, there's pretty much nothing in the equity world that's cheap.
不过,如果出现美元货币危机,发生类似魏玛德国那样的印钞潮或收益率曲线控制,情况会怎样呢?
To play contra to that, though, what happens if there is some currency crisis with the dollar and you do get a Weimar Germany type money printing event or yield curve control.
那么,我们已经在黄金身上看到了这种现象。
Then Well, we're seeing it with gold.
就是这样。
That's what happens.
这就是为什么人们转向稀缺性,因为我们突然意识到,所有这些软件产品不再稀缺了。
That's why people are going for scarcity because suddenly we've realized all these software things, they're no longer scarce, scarce
是的。
Yeah.
随便吧。
Whatever.
现在每个人都想寻找他们知道具有持久价值的东西。
Now everybody's reaching for something that they know is durable.
发生的情况是,名义收益会上升,因为在魏玛德国时期出现了恶性通胀,收益会上涨,但这并不会改变市盈率,因为如果通胀率为10%,且利润率没有下降,那么收益每年仅因名义增长就会上升10%。
What happens is nominally earnings go up because inflation in Weimar, you had crazy inflation, so earnings go up, but that doesn't change the price to earnings because if there's 10% inflation and earnings and there's no profit margin hit, earnings appreciate 10% a year just nominally.
但这并不意味着市盈率应该飙升。
But that doesn't mean the multiple should go to the moon.
事实上,市盈率从未这样上涨过。
Like, the multiples never have done that.
是的。
Yeah.
我非常希望
I would love
能看到一张回溯一百年的长期图表,因为在我看来,各个行业在那种背景下可能享有溢价,然后变得过度,接着某些行业会被彻底摧毁。
to see a longer term chart going back a hundred years because, I mean, industries probably have premiums in that backdrop, and then they get egregious, and then certain get absolutely decimated.
但我想表达的是,如果债务贬值,由于政治原因,持有债务这个概念就会瞬间消失。
But I guess what I'm trying to say is, like, if debt loses value, the idea of, like, owning debt just goes, know, poof because of political reasons.
你唯一还能用来保全面子的投资去处就是股票。
The only place you have left to put your money to save face is equities.
那就是唯一的选择。
That's the No.
唯一
Only
替代货币和价值储存手段就是生产这些资产的公司。
Alternate currencies and stores of values are companies that produce them.
是的。
Yes.
因为实际上黄金矿企就是主权性的。
Because in effect gold miners are the sovereign Yeah.
实际上黄金矿企就是主权性的——
Effectively gold miners are the sovereign-
我认为这里的重点是,我们来看看2022年发生了什么。
I think the point here is like, let's just look at what happened in 2022.
2022年,当我们遭遇高通胀时,每个人都需要一种可以持有的对冲工具。
In 2022, when we got the high inflation, everybody needed something that they could hold on to hedge.
他们涌向黄金股,因为它们是自由现金流机器。
They went into max seven because they're free cash flow machines.
这本质上是一种对抗通胀的对冲手段。
And it was basically like a hedge against inflation.
我认为就像
And I think like
2022年?
In '22?
是的。
Yeah.
它们反弹得相当强劲。
They came back pretty strong.
2023年和2024年,但2023年,是的。
In '23 and '24, but tech- '23, yeah.
彻底崩盘了。
Obliterated.
一开始确实被彻底击垮了,但随后又显著反弹了。
It did get obliterated at first, but then it came back pretty significantly.
一旦人们意识到,好吧,考虑到当前的利率水平,我可以持有这个不断产生自由现金流的资产类别。
Once people realised that, okay, with rates where they are, I can hold onto this asset class that is just spinning off free cash flow.
然后它们强势回归。
And then they came back ripping.
嗯。
Mhmm.
但我认为这种情况不会重演,因为它不再产生自由现金流了。
But I think that's not gonna repeat itself because it doesn't have the free cash flow anymore.
或者股票回购。
Or buybacks.
是的。
Yeah.
或者股票回购。
Or buybacks.
是的。
Yeah.
这是一台通过股票回购产生自由现金流的机器。
It's a buyback free cash flow machine.
就像人们说的,这简直就是新的国债。
Like, it was like, why would it this was the new T bills, like people were saying.
我觉得我不想要持有债务。
It's like, I don't wanna own debt.
我会选择七只股票,但我觉得这不可持续。
I'm gonna go on max seven, and I don't think that's repeatable.
所以现在我们在金属领域看到了这种情况。
So now we're seeing it in metals instead.
另一个加剧这一趋势的因素是劳动力市场,你知道,两大关键点:他们正用所有自由现金流回购股票,而所有被动资金都在流入七只龙头股。
Well, the other the other fuel to throw on that fire is if the labor you know, the two big things, oh, they're just buying back every last one of their stock with all their free cash flow and all the passive flows are flowing in a mag seven.
劳动力市场已经连续六个月左右在裁员了。
Well, the labor market has been shedding jobs for like six months straight now or whatever it is.
那么,这是否会变成一个净效应?我们看到储蓄率在下降,这意味着人们的可支配收入在减少,储蓄也在减少。
So is that now going to become a net, you know, and we're seeing the savings rate dip, which means people are going into their, disposable income more and saving less.
那么,这是否正在改变被动资金对七只龙头股的推动作用?
So is that actually turning in terms of the passive flow boost to mag seven?
因为如果股票回购和来自401(k)的新增被动资金同时转向下行,那就得小心了。
Because if buybacks and all the new passive flow from four zero one k contributions are actually both turning over at the same time, like, look out.
是的
Yeah.
这真是个令人担忧的想法。
That's that's a scary thought.
是的
Yeah.
我的意思是,我们在这里想表达的是,英伟达连续六个月下跌绝非偶然。
I mean, I I think all we're saying here is that, like, the fact that NVIDIA has been chopping for six months is not a coincidence.
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
这涉及到大量的分布或积累,时间会告诉我们答案。
It's a lot of distribution or accumulation, we will find out over time.
从微观市场结构来看,看看这个。
The on the market structure from a micro perspective, check out this.
这是第44页幻灯片。
This is slide 44.
今天早上,我们看到了一场疯狂的波动率飙升。
Today, we we saw, like, an insane vol spike in the morning.
这张截图是我几乎在VIX达到峰值时截取的。
This I took this snapshot literally almost at the peak of, you know, where the VIX was.
九日VIX上涨了33%。
And the nine day VIX was at up 33%.
如果你看一个月的隐含相关性,它上涨了77%。
If you look at implied correlation one month, that was up 77%.
这些系统性交易者,市场结构之所以这么混乱,是因为我想知道SPY收盘在哪里?
So these systematic guys, this is what's so messed up about the market structure is like, I think spies closed, where did they close?
今天下跌了20个基点。
Down 20 bips today.
但由于这些系统性量化投资者——你可以称他们为系统性投资者——采用同质化操作方式,导致日内波动剧烈,但最终却只下跌了20个基点。
But like, you have this because of this homogeneous way, these systematic quant investors, you could call them I think they're more systematic investors, manage, there's insane intraday vol, but then we end up down 20 bps.
而且感觉什么都没发生。
And it feels like nothing really happened.
但如果你深入看一眼,其实非常疯狂。
But if you look under the surface, it was wild.
而且这种事情正变得越来越频繁,我认为这是一个信号。
And and this stuff is happening more and more, and it's a I think it's a sign to me.
这就像你去做心电图,你的心跳看起来很正常。
It's like, you know, if you will go to, like, an EKG, your heart's going, normal.
但现在我们的情况是,我觉得我们正在经历一场心脏病发作,却没人真正把这些数据串联起来。
And now now we're going, and it's getting like I feel like we're having a heart attack here, and no one's really, like, adding it up.
这太疯狂了。
It's crazy.
我刚才在看白银。
Like This I was just looking at silver.
今天白银一度下跌了20%,呃,不对,是下跌了12%,但现在收盘只跌了80个基点。
It was it was down 20 per or sorry, 12% in one day today, and now it's closing at just down 80 basis points.
这简直太荒谬了。
Like, it's just absurd.
等等,让我把话说完,我有个想法。
This is and finish your thought, I have something.
你提到这个真是太讽刺了。
It's hilarious you bring this up.
我觉得,他们针对的是各种资产,我们正在试图理解这个现实。
Well, I think it's like the they're across assets, we're trying to figure out a reality.
如果你看看,就像你说的,金价飙升得很高,日内股市波动率也很高,但他们却一直在压制债券和外汇的下跌。
If you look at, like you said, gold fall, super high, but and then intraday equity vol, super high, yet they keep stifling bond and and FX fall.
所以,其他所有资产都在努力寻找一种平衡,围绕着我们将采用何种新体系作为价值储存手段。
And so everything else is trying to find some sort of equilibrium around the world of of what new system we're gonna use for stores of value.
我只是越来越感到不安。
And and it's just I I'm getting increasingly nervous.
唯一还没
The only thing that hasn't
你应该。
You should.
信用利差已经收窄了。
Worn out is credit spreads.
信用利差仍然很低。
Credit spreads are still low.
债券波动率仍然很低。
Bond volatility is still low.
这主要是对政策制定者而言,还有地缘政治和贸易问题,西方世界的贸易至今尚未受到影响。
And this is to to the policymakers and, you know, geopolitical trade you know, the Western world of trade has not been bothered by it yet.
我们还没看到套利交易平仓。
We haven't seen the carry trade unwind yet.
我其实听说迈克·盖伊说他会来。
I actually have Mike Mike Guy had said he's gonna come on.
我一直在推特上和他交流。
He's I've been talking to him on Twitter.
而且,你知道,他明显非常看空,认为我们会崩盘。
And, you know, he's obviously super bearish, thinks we're gonna crash.
而你知道,我呢,我觉得这就像魏玛德国。
And, you know, me, I'm like, oh, this is Weimar Germany.
我们会一路暴涨到无限高。
We're gonna just melt up and to infinity.
你们俩在一起一定会非常精彩。
You two together is gonna be incredible.
因为有趣的是,我看到的是
Because what's the funny part is I see what
他完全不同。
he's so different.
是的。
Yeah.
但我觉得很难想象还有两个人在观点上比他们更截然不同。
But, like, I could not think of people two people more different in their views.
是的。
Yeah.
而且我确实尊重这一点。
And I actually respect it.
我很欣赏他的观点,我认为他理解宏观局势。
Like, I really like his And I think he gets the macro.
只是他的最终结论是世界末日。
It's just that his end result is the world's ending.
而我的观点是,政府总会用印钞来救助市场。
And mine is the government's will always bail it out with paper.
所以这里有个假设。
So here's a hypothesis.
我和我的朋友聊过,他是我的信贷专家。
I was having a conversation with my buddy who's my credit plug.
我们曾经一起工作,他在一家大型信贷基金公司。
We used to work together and he's at a big credit fund.
他评论说,最差的CCC级信贷交易也在完成。
He was commenting on how the shittiest of all credits, CCC hooks are getting done.
任何有活力的公司都能通过审核。
And any company with a pulse is getting through.
我们聊到了他即将迎来的财报季,以及他所覆盖的一些不同行业。
And we were talking about his earning seasons coming up and some of the different sectors he covers.
我只是提到,现在有这么多独特的现象正在发生。
I was just remarking how there's so much idiosyncratic stuff going on.
你在伊朗和委内瑞拉面临地缘政治风险。
You have geopolitical risk in Iran and Venezuela.
任何有石油专长的人,都被牢牢锁定在能源领域。
That's just anybody who has oil expertise is just locked into the energy space.
人工智能带来了潜在的资本支出热潮问题,正在浮出水面,影响着Meg七、超大规模云服务商,这些都需要所有人关注。
You have AI with the potential CapEx boom issues coming to surface, hitting the Meg seven, hitting the hyperscalers, these whole problems that's requiring everybody's attention.
人工智能的软件层面,是不是已经死了?
The software side of AI, which is like, is it dead?
它会被压垮吗?
Is it going to get crushed?
所有人都关注那里。
Everyone's focused there.
由于事情太多,市场每个角落都吸引了目光和关注。
There's eyes and attention on every single part of the market because there's so much going on.
我觉得,泰勒,你向我解释的那样,每个人都困在试图理解自己的板块里,宏观层面正以一种梦游般的方式被忽视,而在我看来,当前发生的一切对股市都不利。
I kind of think that like Tyler, what you're explaining to me, everyone's so locked in trying to figure out their sector that the macro here is kind of going unnoticed in a sleepwalking way where everything that's going on is not good for equities, in my opinion.
没有一个是好的。
None of it.
所有这些短暂的波动飙升都被压制下去了,就像维克的空头头寸达到了2024年我们经历Volmage以来的最高水平。
All these little vol spike teases that get hammered down, it's like Vic's shorts are at highs, most recent to 2024 when we had Volmage.
这里有许多糟糕至极的事实模式。
There's so many fact patterns here that are just terrible.
我认为大多数人最好离开市场三个月,只在你关注的资产出现重大变动时才关注通知,因为我确实非常看空。
I think most people are probably best off just leaving the markets for three months and keeping notification when you just get some big thing happen in the assets you watch, because I do think I'm really negative.
这并不意味着,人们会想,哦,好吧,他现在是2000%的极致空头。
Like that doesn't mean, you know, people think, oh, okay, he's, you know, he's a 2000% max short right now.
不,你得在操作方式上保持策略性。
It's like, no, you have to be tactical with how you're playing it.
时机至关重要,但我确实认为,三个月内将酝酿出巨大的风险并浮出水面。
And timing is huge, but I do think there's huge risk brewing that will come to the surface in three months.
而这种观点,你可以持有现金。
And that's a view you can have cash.
我知道,我们都讨厌法币,但在短期内,现金作为一种仓位,或者对于期货来说,确实如此。
I know, you know, we all hate Fiat, but for short periods of time that, you know, cash is a position or so for futures.
就我而言,我认为实际的降息幅度会比目前预期的更多。
If if in my case, I think that, you know, there's going to be more cuts than currently expected.
所以我的情绪就是,我不知道会从哪里开始崩盘。
So that's just my sentiment is like, I don't know what's going to be the crack.
没人知道,但风险正在酝酿中。
No one knows, but it's brewing.
我猜在未来三个月内,会发生某个重大事件。
And my guess is in the next three months, there's some ball event.
我认为我和你处于同样的境地,最让我感到棘手的是信用利差。
I think I probably am in the same seat where the one thing that's so tricky to me is the the credit spreads.
我知道这种情况通常会在最后出现。
And I know that that usually comes at the end.
我一直在观察一切崩溃的迹象,我记得2008年那时我就坐在那里。
And I what I'm watching for the to for everything to break is I think I remember this in 2008, which was when I was sitting there.
我觉得黄金上涨,然后油价出现了超级飙升。
I think gold rallied and then oil went on this super spike.
嗯。
It just Mhmm.
彻底爆发了。
Blew out.
我认为当油价爆发时,也拖垮了债券市场。
And I think when oil blew out, that blew out the bond market.
然后,你知道,大家都开始担心了。
And then, you know, everyone got worried.
他们变得稍微更鹰派了。
They got a little more hawkish.
信用利差扩大了。
Credit spreads blew out.
如果我要 pinpoint 这个情况,这可能就是操作手册。
That could be the playbook if I was gonna, you know, put my finger on it.
但我认为在此之前,我们会看到收益率曲线控制。
But I think before then, we get yield curve control.
我们会看到战略石油储备的释放。
You get SPR release.
政府会采取各种干预措施,试图阻止这场末日,因为情况更糟。
You get all sorts of things government intervention wise to try to stop that, you know, Armageddon because this is worse.
所有的失衡都比2008年严重了十倍。
All the imbalances are 10 times worse than they were in 2008.
很明显,世界正在分崩离析。
Like, the world is breaking apart, clearly.
社会契约正在瓦解。
Social contract unraveling.
这是最糟糕中的最糟糕,就像堵住堤坝上的一个洞,另一个地方又漏了,你只能这边堵那边补,手忙脚乱。
It's it's it's the worst of the worst, and they just it's like putting, like, your your hole in the dike and then another one leaks, and you're, like, going like this, and you're going like this.
这其实就是婴儿潮一代体系的崩溃。
It all you know, this is this is the the boomer system's unraveling here.
事情正在急剧恶化,这太可怕了。
It's so forth turning, and it's it's scary.
我不该拿这个开玩笑。
I shouldn't, like, laugh about it.
但你知道,也有可能出现对等的结果,那就是人工智能真正实现。
But, you know, the probability is that you could also have the equal outcome that AI comes to fruition.
我们会迎来一场生产率的爆发。
We have a productivity boom.
这是一场21世纪的工业革命。
This is a twenty first century, you know, industrial revolution.
如果他们能将债券波动率保持在低位,这也是有可能的。
That's very if they can keep the bond vol low, that's also a possibility.
但如果这种生产力的提升也导致大规模白领裁员呢?
But then what do do if that productivity boom makes for mass white collar layoffs too?
就像,你知道的?
Like, there's just you know?
这太疯狂了。
It's it's crazy.
信用利差现在被过度讨论了,因为信用利差现在是同步指标。
The credit spreads thing is over discussed now because credit spreads now are coincident indicators.
它们不再是领先指标,因为主权国家的杠杆问题并非由信贷引发。
They're not leading indicators because when the leverage problems at the sovereign, it's not caused by credit.
经济中并没有信贷问题,因为他们用各种手段掩盖了每一个裂缝。
There's no credit issues in the economy because they paper over every crack.
所以所有企业都没问题。
So all the corporates are fine.
就像我们刚才说的,他们都把债务期限延长了。
Like we just said, all of them have termed out all their debt.
他们能够进入资本市场,因为许多企业的信用评级甚至高于其背后的主权国家。
They have access to the capital markets because a lot of corporates are better credits than than the underlying sovereign.
所以信用利差这个问题,如果你画一张标普指数和信用利差的图表,就会发现它们是同步的。
So the credit spread thing is if you just plot a chart of the S and P and credit spreads, it's coincident.
并不是领先指标。
It's not leading.
只是在之后才会出现停滞。
It's only that it seizes up after.
而且很多风险现在也转移到了资产负债表外的私人信贷市场。
And a lot of the risk is off balance sheet now too in private credit markets.
就像我之前提到的Meta,他们那笔270亿美元的数据中心交易,就是通过私人信贷进行的,不在资产负债表上。
Like, to my point earlier about Meta, like, their $27,000,000,000 data center deal, that's off balance sheet in private credit.
这在公开市场上并没有被定价
It's not, like, it's not being priced in in public
信用利差。
credit spreads.
泰勒,上周五晚上有个公告,当时Blackhawk说他们的一个信贷基金遭受了20%的折价。
Tyler, sides received is the Friday night announcements from last week when black when Blackhawk's like, oh, our one credit fund is took a 20% haircut.
这感觉有点奇怪。
It's like, oh, that's weird.
就这一个。
Just that one.
大幅下跌。
Blowout.
是的。
Yeah.
只是
It's just
关闭
off
它并不体现在公开的信用利差上。
it it it's not in public credit spreads.
是的。
Yeah.
这世界真奇怪,老兄。
It's a weird world, man.
我觉得是的。
I I think yeah.
这世界真奇怪。
It's it's a weird world.
在某些方面,我其实非常乐观,因为有些事情正在发生变化。
In in some ways, I'm, like, really optimistic because things are some things are changing.
比如,这周我和朋友聊过这件事。
Like, we're finally I said this to my buddy this week.
他说,我终于感觉到了,即使这里有很多痛苦,但对下一代来说,第一次有了一些希望的曙光。
He's like, I finally feel like even if there is a lot of pain here, that there is some green light for the next generations for the first time in a while.
我不确定这是否是一种奇怪的熊市。
I don't know if it's a weird Bear.
你拥有的真是件怪事。
Bizarre thing you have.
我只是觉得,当你看到资产类别的疯狂波动时,比如如果你抓住了黄金的走势,那就是。
I just think like when you see crazy moves in asset classes, like if you caught the gold move, like that's That
太棒了。
was sick.
这终于意味着,如果你有资本,就能领先于巨额通胀。
That's finally like, you know, you stay ahead of massive amounts of inflation if you have capital.
困难的部分在于,如果你没有资本。
The hard part is like if you don't have capital.
那就是社会问题所在,是的。
That's like where the social Yeah.
合同
Contract
这就是全部了。
That's the whole thing.
我觉得社会动荡在好转之前会变得更糟。
Like, I think the social unrest is gonna get worse before it gets better.
但我认为,只要你保持清醒,就能看到隧道尽头的光。
But I think if you keep your wits about you, you can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
只是在那之前,情况会变得更黑暗。
It's just it gets darker first.
是的。
Yeah.
始终做一个乐观的人,以观察的心态对待一切,不要固守某种观点,这样你就能在各种环境中获利。
Just be an optimist at all times and approach everything in an observant mindset and don't get married to views and then you can profit from all the environments.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,现在主题板块有多令人兴奋这一点很重要,难怪上周人们还说:天啊,他们一次都没提到比特币或加密货币。
Mean, I think just the point about how exciting thematic sectors are right now is important and why like Last week people were like, Oh man, they didn't mention Bitcoin or crypto once.
这是因为当前整个市场都死气沉沉。
It's like, because it's a completely dead market right now.
但现在有太多有趣的事情正在各个领域同时发生,无论是做多还是做空。
And there's just so much interesting stuff happening right now in so many different sectors, long and short.
比如,你现在完全可以做一个Delta中性的组合,做空软件股,同时做多金属。
Like, you can you can run a Delta neutral book right now and short software and long metals.
这样你甚至不用承担Delta风险,就能迎来一个超棒的月份。
And like, you had a sick month without taking delta exposure.
现在有很多类似这样的机会。
And like, there's a lot of different opportunities like that right now.
你甚至可以持看空立场。
And you can be you can be negative.
你可以对大盘指数持看跌观点,同时仍然保持多头和空头头寸。
You can be bearish on beta on index and still have long, still have shorts.
对于交易员来说,现在真是有很多有趣的行情。
Like, there's just a lot of fun action right now if you're a trader.
是的,这是一个非常微妙的市场。
Yeah, it's a very nuanced market.
我做空了大型科技股,它们一直横盘,而金属和其他资产却大幅上涨。
I've been short big tech and it's been flat and then the metals and everything else has popped off.
但我不知道下一次行情会怎样,说实话,我认为下一次操作是所有资产一起下跌,因为相关性需要重新活跃起来,我觉得。
But don't know what the next I think my honest take is I think the next trade is it all down together because correlations need to see some life, I think.
但这可能要两个月后才发生,而在那之前还有很多交易机会可以赚钱。
But that could be in two months from now and plenty of money trading to be made before then.
我的意思是,今天很不稳定。
I mean, today was dicey.
你看到所有资产都在下跌。
Like you saw everything down.
金属下跌,股市也下跌。
Metals down, equities down.
这很难,是的。
Well, it's hard Yeah.
你必须
To
我不知道。
I don't know.
你必须非常清楚自己所处的环境以及资金流向,因为历史上,一旦出现风险规避日,市场反而会上涨。
You have to be really cognizant of the environment you're in and where the money's been flowing because, historically, if you get a risk off day, right, has been rallying.
但当你看到白银的交易量与SPY相当时,就不可能再把它视为去杠杆过程中的避险资产了。
But when you look at these charts of silver trading as much volume as SPY, there's no way that's a safe haven in a deleveraging move anymore.
所以我认为,你只是需要保持清醒,因为过去你认为存在的相关性或避险流动,在当前环境下,你真正需要关注的是人们没有去的地方,因为我现在没带在身上。
So I think, you know, you just need to be cognizant because the correlations you might have thought once were there or the flights to safety, it's like you really in this environment need to be focusing on where people aren't because I don't have it with me.
我下周一可以给你看。
I can show it next week.
但对冲基金和所有主经纪商的总杠杆水平都达到了历史高位。
But the gross leverage levels across hedge funds, across all the prime desks are at record highs.
净头寸处于2025年的高位,因为在2024年时人们的持仓要长得多。
Net is at the 2025 highs because was much higher levels in 'twenty four where people were running much longer.
但总杠杆率持续上升。
But gross just keeps scaling up.
因此,对冲基金的总杠杆率达到了历史最高水平。
So you have hedge fund gross leverage at all time highs.
VIX空头也达到了历史最高水平。
You have VIX shorts at all time highs.
目前还没有哪个资产类别是人们还没大量涌入的,对吧?
There's not really an asset class that people haven't piled into yet, right?
因为你会想,哦,比特币和加密货币该回调了吧?
Because you want to say, Oh, Bitcoin and crypto are due, right?
根本没有持仓。
There's no positioning.
现在全是冷漠,这很好。
It's all apathy now, which is great.
但这是否意味着它会突然爆发呢?
But does that mean it's going to pop off?
我不知道,因为其他所有东西都已经爆发过了。
I don't know, because everything else has popped off already.
所以你在这类轮动中持有多头仓位已经太久,我觉得,迟早蒸汽会泄掉。
So you're kind of getting so long in this tooth, I think, of these rotations before steam just comes out.
关于这一点,一个有趣的思维实验是,当比特币真正开始急剧上涨时,SPAC的数量变少了。
You know what's an interesting thought experiment on that is when Bitcoin really went on kind of a parabolic rise, there was less SPACs.
那些追逐核能AI基础设施的酷炫机器人或热门主题也变少了。
There was less cool robotics or cool themes that chase nuclear AI infrastructure.
这仅仅是被供应稀释了。
It was just diluted by supply.
首先,你有山寨币的稀释。
First, you had the altcoins diluted.
你知道,这真的毁了一切,因为除了少数几个山寨币,我认为它们普遍来说根本没什么用。
You know, that really ruined everything because, like, I I mean, besides a handful of altcoins, I don't think they do anything, like, generally speaking.
比如,不会。
Like No.
我的意思是,他们可能有个很棒的点子。
I mean I mean, they they probably have a great idea.
但是,就像
But, like
做任何事。
do anything.
你可以说
You can just say
不会。
No.
比如,我觉得Aave算一个小的,对我来说,这说得通。
Like like, I think Aave is a small like, that to me, that makes sense.
就像是你出借。
It's like a you you lend.
你会获得利息。
You get interest.
是的。
Yeah.
但那是Aave协议。
But that's Aave the protocol.
Aave代币与它没有任何关联。
Aave the token has no association with it.
这就是问题所在。
That's the issue.
你有——另外,泰勒,我们先统一一下认识。
You have- Also, Tyler, let's just level set too.
MicroStrategy这个币、这个代币、这个股权也什么都不做。
MicroStrategy, the coin, the token, the equity doesn't do anything either.
对。
Yeah.
嗯,是的。
Well, yeah.
我的意思是,这公平。
I mean, that's fair.
但那是一种套利。
But that was an arbitrage.
那是一种从公开市场到私人市场的套利,持续了相当长一段时间。
That was a public to private market arbitrage for however long period of time.
我认为在供应量和ATM管理上出了问题。
And I think it was mismanaged on the supply of it and the ATM.
这导致了 treasury 公司的繁荣,它们过度向市场供应。
And that caused this boom in treasury companies that would oversupply the market.
我的意思是,它们向市场过度供应了前沿理念。
My point being is that they oversupplied the market with frontier ideas.
而现在,要让这些前沿理念更进一步,唯一的方式就是更多的M2增长、更多的货币印制,以及你需要一个叙事。
And now the only thing to get the frontier ideas going to the next level is, you know, more m two growth, more money printing, and you need a narrative.
你需要一个准入机制的改变。
You need an access change.
比如,能让比特币动起来的可能是某项立法,或者像软银这样的公司宣布他们打算购买X、Y、Z。
Like, what would get Bitcoin moving is like a piece of legislation or, I don't know, some soft bank saying they're gonna go buy x, y, z.
但现在,它的走势在各种主题间来回切换,比如太空,然后因为大量太空概念投机,这个主题就被过度供给了。
But right now, it moves from theme to theme, which is like space, and then that gets oversupplied because you do a bunch of space specs.
而且,就连这个都还没发生呢。
And then, you know, that even hasn't hasn't even happened yet.
但当SpaceX上市时,所有其他太空概念股都会被彻底击垮,因为每个人都想分一杯羹。
But, like, when SpaceX comes to market, that all the other space docs are gonna get annihilated because everyone wants a piece of that thing.
你知道,我的意思是,现在黄金市场,你开始看到所有加拿大券商都在说:‘那个空缺了十五年的机会,我们有个绝佳的资源给你。’
And, you know, it should my my point being is that, like, now gold, you're starting to see all the Canadian brokers just, oh, that hole that was there for like fifteen years, we got a great resource for you.
这简直就是典型的银行家做派。
It's just like the classic banker.
他们会编造任何东西,把垃圾包装成珍馐美馔端到你面前。
They will make up anything serve you shit and put it on a platter.
抱歉,我粗俗了。
Excuse my French.
但,这就是我们正在讨论的
But, like, that That's that's what we're
这就是为什么商品价格如此具有均值回归特性。
like, that's where, like, commodities are so mean reverting.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得这是一个非常好的观点。
I think I think it's a really good point.
我的意思是,多年来,加密货币一直是投机者炒作前沿概念的唯一选择。
Like, I mean, I've seen this now in in people were for for years, crypto is the only game in town for degenerate speculation on frontier ideas.
但现在你有了太多选择。
And now you have so many options.
而且其中一些最好的,没错。
And and some of the best, like Yeah.
我认识的链上加密交易者,没人再交易加密货币了,因为这个游戏被操纵了。
On chain crypto traders I know, none of them are trading on crypto anymore because the game is rigged.
你要么在和风投对抗,要么在和内部消息对抗,或者其他什么。
You're either fighting a VC or insider knowledge or what have you.
而且你甚至不知道自己在交易什么。
And and you don't even know what you're trading.
你交易的是那些没有任何资产支撑的山寨币。
You're trading these altcoins with no claims on anything.
而我可以进入公开市场,交易航天股或金属之类的资产,是的。
Whereas I can go into public markets and trade space stocks or or metals or yeah.
比如这些不同的行业,至少我知道自己玩的是什么游戏,而且它确实有真实的东西在支撑。
Like all of these different sectors and at least at least I know the game I'm playing that it actually has something real that I'm moaning.
所以,为什么我不这么做呢?
So like, why wouldn't I do that?
比特币,我觉得我们可能更接近价格底部而不是顶部,我的看法是,我们正在接近底部。
Crypt Bitcoin will like, people we're might we might be closer to the we probably I mean, we're approaching probably closer, in my opinion, to the price bottom than the top.
我认为
I think that
我有点同意这个观点。
I kind of agree with that.
黄金可以提前布局这些情况,因为黄金在动荡中反而繁荣。
Gold can front run these things because it's gold prospers in a shit storm.
我认为真正没人谈论的最明显的事情是:美联储受到特朗普干预、市场恐慌以及独立性丧失的威胁。
And I think really what's going to me, the most obvious thing that no one's talking about is, okay, there's the threats of Fed Trump influencing the Fed, the scare and the lack of independence.
但你告诉我,当真有那么一天,他让美联储像莫兰希望的那样降息时,比特币不会动吗?
But you're telling me Bitcoin's not going to move when he actually gets the Fed to be cutting like Moran wants?
你告诉我,当他完全掌控了美联储委员会,开始实施低于中性水平25、50、75甚至100个基点的降息时,比特币会像一具僵死的动物一样纹丝不动?
You're telling me when he's got the board taken over and they're doing 25, fifty, seventy five, 100 bps below neutral, you're telling me Bitcoin's just going to sit there like a limp dead animal.
不会。
No.
当这种情况真正发生,再加上可能随之而来的额外财政刺激时。
Like when that actually happens on top of additional fiscal stimulus that's likely to come.
这完全是2021年的环境重演。
That's 2021 environment all over again.
当然还会有另一天。
Like there is another day For sure.
可能不会。
Might not be
由DATs引领,但
led by DATs, but
我在这里明确看空比特币。
I'm definitely on bearish Bitcoin here.
是的,没错。
Just yeah.
你要么就得等待上涨的机会。
It's either you have to wait for the upside game.
所以,说到底,你要么就买一些现货,然后六个月别去看它。
So I mean, really what you do is you either just buy some spot and don't look at it for six months.
或者你可以尝试在其他市场进行战术性交易。
Or you go try and tactically trade other markets.
要么就是这样,要么那样,但目前战术性交易加密货币简直毫无意义,等时机到了它又会变得令人兴奋。
Like it's one or the other, but tactically trading crypto right now is just like a, it's a, it's a pointless game and it'll be exciting again.
等到时候到了,我自然会重新兴奋起来。
And then I'll be excited about it when it's time.
但与此同时,你要么就保持基础持仓,耐心等待,去做点别的事情。
But in the meantime, it's either you just like have your base allocation and wait and go do other stuff.
没错。
Exactly.
要待在那个最善待你资本的市场里。
Want to be where the, you know, be in the market that's treating your capital the best.
我觉得这些水平,看看过去三年,其实就是同样的回撤。
I do think these levels, you just look the last three years, it's really just the same drawdown.
如果你在这些33%的回撤点买入,未来十二个月内你肯定会大赚。
And if you bought these minus 33% drawdowns, you'd be printing at some point in the next twelve.
每个人都想用外汇杠杆或者买入长期看涨期权,或者玩那些疯狂衰减的结构,简直让人想把眼睛戳出来,因为亏损的衰减太严重了。
It's just everyone wants to be on like forex leverage or long calls or like crazy decaying structures that like just make you poke your eyeballs out because you're bleeding so much decay.
看看这个。
Check this out.
这让我有点紧张。
This makes me a little bit nervous.
我刚找到这张图表,第45页。
I just found this chart, slide 45.
这是两年期盈亏平衡通胀率。
This is the two year breakeven inflation.
我觉得这和石油有很大关系。
I think it has a lot to do with oil.
但美联储无法在两年后通胀飙升时放松政策。
But what the Fed can't do is ease when you're getting a spike in, you know, inflation two years out.
我认为他们确实密切关注这些指标,这大概就是为什么首次降息预计会在七月左右到来。
And I think they do watch these things quite and this is probably why the first cut is supposed to come in, like, July.
但在2025年全年,我们实际上看到两年期盈亏平衡通胀率有所下降。
But for all of 2025, we've actually seen the two year breakeven go lower.
而且,你知道,它显然与石油高度相关。
And, you know, it's it's very correlated with oil, obviously.
但如果石油价格在这里飙升,我认为这会严重打乱美联储的宽松计划。
But if oil breaks out here, I think that really puts a wrench in Fed easing plans.
所以,我猜你最终可能会采取某种收益率曲线控制措施,以抑制债券市场。
So you you're probably you're probably gonna end up with some sort of yield curve control to keep the lid on the bond market is my guess.
如果石油价格出现超级飙升,你就必须控制债券市场,疯狂印钞,并设法让沙特阿拉伯增产并释放战略石油储备。
Is it at that point, you get a super spike in oil, you gotta just contain contain the bond market and just print ungodly amounts of money and try and, you know, get Saudi Arabia to pump and release the SPR.
所以,接下来几个月我们可能就要面对这种情况。
So that's probably what we're going to head into here in the next couple
这就是我的观点。
of So this is my point.
当这种情况发生时,目前市场只是虚张声势而已。
It's like, when this happens, right now the market's It's more bark than bite.
每个人都在口头上对美联储的独立性表示担忧,但市场却明确表明并非如此。
Everyone's shitting their pants about Fed independence verbally, but the market would tell you very much otherwise.
长期利率处于控制之中,比如期货等等。
Long ends in control, know, so for futures, etcetera.
我坚信,在未来十二个月内,无论以何种方式,他们都会在通胀预期上升的情况下放松货币政策。
My belief very strongly is there will be a time that they easing monetary policy, whatever which way, into rising inflation expectations in the next twelve months.
而当他们——
And that is a point where they're-
想想这些轮动吧。
Think about those rotations.
这简直就是2021年的重演。
It's 2021 all over again.
当时通胀率达到7%,鲍威尔却上台说,我们需要降息。
It's when inflation was 7% and Powell went up there and said, We need to be cutting rate.
我们需要进行量化宽松。
We need to be doing QEs.
他们还在进行量化宽松。
And they're doing QEs still.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
所以这正在回归。
So this is coming back.
毫无疑问,它终将回归。
It's undoubtedly coming back at some point.
我认为现在是时候看看最后一部分了,因为今天确实有提到特朗普计划提名美联储主席。
Well, I think that's a good spot to look at the the last section of there is actually a Trump mentioned today that he's planning to nominate the Fed chair
下周。
next week.
这简直每周都在发生。
This, like, every week.
他每周都说,但理论上,这正是正在发生的事。
He says it every week, but, theoretically, is what's happening.
下周将宣布美联储主席人选。
Going to announce the head of the Fed next week.
无论如何,上周我们也在聊这个,节目的好朋友安迪·康斯坦特在我的一条推文下回复了他最新报告中的一张图表。
Anyway, last week we were talking about this too a little bit and Andy Constant, good buddy of the show, replied to one of my tweets with with this chart from his latest report.
我觉得这很好地帮助我们理解这里可能发生的情况,因为再次强调,如果鲍威尔留任,而库克也无法被解雇,那么在只有四位投票支持降息的委员、鲍威尔和库克都留任的情况下,任何降息决定都需要更明确的数据支持,而不仅仅是市场当前定价所预期的那样。
I thought this was just a a good way to contextualize what what could happen here because again, like we're talking about, if Powell stays on and then Cook, they can't fire her, with only four voting Doves and Powell and Cook both in place, the scenario will need clear data to support rate cuts more than priced.
要说服市场进行大幅降息,这很难。
That's a tough sell for a lot of cuts.
如果只有一人留任,比如鲍威尔因为某些原因离职,但库克留下,他们仍然可能更容易实现想要的降息。
If only one of them stays, so say Powell decides to move on because of whatever happens, but Cook stays on, they'll still probably be able to, it'll be a bit easier to get the cuts that they want to get.
但要想真正大胆地大幅降息,以应对更高的通胀,并且——要知道,我认为美元会走弱,因为全球经济正在重新加速——当美元走弱时,你再进一步降息。
But to really get, to really rip it and and cut into higher inflation and, know, say say the dollar is going lower because rest of the world economies are reaccelerating, like I, like I think they're gonna happen, lower dollar and then you cut into that lower dollar.
要想真正有底气进行比当前市场定价更多的降息,他们必须让这两个人都离开。
To really have the conviction, they got the cuts that are more than what's priced in the market right now, you need you need both of them gone.
你需要能够解雇库克,并且让鲍威尔离开。
You need to be able to fire cook and you need to be able to have Powell out of there.
所以我认为在未来几周内密切关注这一点将非常重要。
So I think it's gonna be really important to keep an eye on this over the next couple weeks.
这张图表很棒。
This is a great chart.
而且它
And it's
安迪,老兄。
Andy, man.
这位巫师。
The wizard.
我想我们会深入探讨中间这部分。
We're going to get into that middle block, I think.
我只是觉得鲍威尔想玩这个游戏,但根本没有任何空间。
I I I just don't there's I think Powell wants to play this game, but there's zero.
他根本没有理由留下来。
There's so, so little reason why he should stay.
如果是他,赶紧滚蛋吧。
Like, get the hell out of Dodge if you're him.
我只是觉得他们会把利率降下来。
I just they're going to get rates lower.
他们会把利率降下来。
They're going to get rates lower.
我的意思是,他们甚至不惜制造政府停摆,几乎篡改通胀数据来达成这个目的。
I mean, they went as far as forcing a government shutdown and nearly fudging inflation data to attempt it.
他们会这么做的。
They're going to do it.
什么?
Like, what?
这肯定会发生。
It's going to happen.
这真是个疯狂的时代,老兄。
It's wild times, man.
我们今天到处奔波。
We were all over the place today.
是的。
Yeah.
有很多事情需要思考。
A lot of stuff to think about.
有很多事情要
A lot of stuff to
思考。
think about.
很多事情
Lot a lot of stuff
要思考,这一路并非一帆风顺。
to It's think about, not without its bumps along the way.
我的意思是,你知道,肯定会有一些剧烈的波动,但他们的利率会下降。
Like, you know, there's gonna be some crazy turbulence, but they're gonna get rates lower.
是的。
Yep.
是的。
Yep.
好了,各位。
Alright, gents.
又完成一个。
Another one done.
一如既往地棒。
Great as always.
周末愉快。
Have a good weekend.
周末愉快,伙计们。
Have a good weekend, boys.
注意保暖。
Stay warm.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。