本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
大家最近怎么样?
What's up, everybody?
欢迎来到IGN游戏快讯。
Welcome to IGN Game Scoop.
我是你们的主持人,戴蒙·哈特菲尔德。
I'm your host, Daemon Hatfield.
本周和我一起的是马克·梅迪纳。
And joining me this week are Mark Medina.
我在这儿呢,宝贝。
I'm here, baby.
尼克没来。
Nick's not here.
什么?
What what?
萨姆·克莱伯恩。
Sam Claiborn.
嘿。
Hey.
能来这里真是太棒了。
It's fantastic to be here.
还有贾斯汀·戴维斯。
And Justin Davis.
Scoop。
Scoop.
本周我们为大家准备了一场精彩的节目。
We got a great show for you this week.
有太多事情发生了。
So much going on.
现在正在举行卡普空的特别发布会,我们可以实时做出反应。
There's a Capcom spotlight happening right now that we can react to in real time.
我知道他们已经宣布将《Pragmatta》的发布提前了一周。
I know they already announced that Pragmatta is being moved up a week.
这很有趣。
That's interesting.
还有个好消息,《生化危机:救赎》刚发售就表现优异,首发销量达到五百多万份。
There's also good news about Resident Evil Requiem doing very well right out the gate, 5,000,000 at or 5,000,000 copies sold at launch.
对于《生化危机:救赎》来说,一切都在顺利进展。
That's all all everything's coming up Millhouse for Resident Evil Requiem.
但首先,今天刚爆出一条新闻,正好和我们原本要讨论的头条话题一致。
But first, breaking news just today that coincides with what our headline topic was going to be anyway.
嗯。
Mhmm.
Xbox新任首席执行官阿莎·夏尔马今天确认,下一代Xbox也将支持玩PC游戏。
Asha Sharma, new CEO of Xbox, confirmed today that the next generation Xbox is going to also play PC games.
刚刚公布,项目代号为‘Project Helix’。
Just revealed, has a code name Project Helix.
嗯。
Mhmm.
是的。
Mhmm.
所以这是真的。
So it's true.
终于得到了确认。
It's it's it's finally confirmed.
而且
And
这也没什么好惊讶的,伞公司早就想得出来了。
and nothing that the Umbrella Corporation couldn't have come up with.
没错。
No.
这太疯狂了。
It was crazy.
我的意思是,今天我特别忙,离开电脑去吃了一顿世界上最快最悲伤的午餐,才十二分钟。
I mean, like, I had such a busy day today, and I stepped away from my computer for twelve minutes to go eat the world's fastest saddest lunch.
我回来坐下后,发现发布了新的Xbox主机。
And I came back and sat down at my computer to new Xbox consoles announced.
他再也不会离开桌子了。
He's never leaving his desk again.
而且关于这个还有一些细节。
And and and there's some details with this.
对吧?
Right?
我的意思是,其实并没有。
I mean, not really.
有点吧。
Kind of.
只是因为它能玩PC游戏。
Well, it's just that it plays PC games.
对吧?
Right?
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
所以你的意思是,一直以来,我们其实可以直接制造能玩PC游戏的主机?
So so what you're telling me is that this entire time, we could have just made consoles that make that play PC games?
一直都是这样?
That's This whole time?
是的
Yeah.
这正是我想说的。
That's what I'm gonna say.
我在这档节目里已经说过很多次了。
Like, I I've said it many times on this show.
我再重申一次。
I'm gonna say it again.
Xbox Series X 是我这一代最喜爱的主机。
The Xbox Series X is my favorite console of this generation.
我喜欢Xbox。
I like Xbox.
我喜欢那些游戏系列。
I like the franchises.
但这个公告,他们在这方面真是太聪明了,嗯。
But this announcement, it's so they're so clever with how they Mhmm.
比如,是的,我们正在推出一款新的游戏主机,新的Xbox。
Like, yeah, we're making a new game console, a new Xbox.
顺便说一句,它还能玩PC游戏。
And by the way, plays PC games.
我当时就想,等等。
And I'm like, wait a second.
等等。
Wait a second.
如果它能玩PC游戏,那它就是一台PC。
Like, if it plays PC games, then it's a PC.
对吧?
Right?
这是一台能玩Xbox游戏的PC。
Like, this is a PC that plays Xbox games.
不,贾斯汀。
No, Justin.
这是一台能玩PC游戏的主机。
It's a console that plays PC games.
好吧。
Okay.
所以所有那些PC大师种族的言论,那些整天吹捧PC游戏的极端分子。
So all of that PC master race stuff, All the neo Nazis out there that are just behind PC games.
但不知怎么的,我们根本不用经历这些。
So somehow, we didn't have to go through any of that.
从一开始,他们就可以说:‘嘿,你想在超级任天堂上用MS-DOS做文字处理吗?’
Just from the very start, they could have been like, oh, would you like, you know, MS DOS word processing on your Super Nintendo?
我们本来可以做到的。
We could have done that.
是的。
Yep.
明白了。
Understood.
好的。
Okay.
这让我全都搞清楚了。
That that clears it all up for me.
他们确实往任天堂64上放了几款PC游戏。
Did put a couple PC games on the Nintendo 64.
他们真的放了?
They did?
《星际争霸64》?
Starcraft Starcraft 64?
是的。
Yeah.
但想想看,这确实挺有趣的。
So but it it it is funny to think about look.
首先,他们自己本来就有适用于Windows的游戏。
First of all, like, they they have their own, you know, games for Windows.
所以,人们最容易想到的就是:哦,只要一开机,我们就能在上面玩Steam游戏。
So it's like, they don't they don't mean that, like, the easiest thing to think about here would be like, oh, it just boots up we could play Steam games on it.
但其实它做不到这一点。
But it's not gonna do that
因为不行。
because No.
我觉得它能做到。
I think it will.
我觉得它会的。
I think it will.
有Epic游戏商店,显然,他们已经谈论很久了。
There's Epic Game Stores, obviously, you know, they've been talking about that for while.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
我觉得会是Epic和Steam。
I I think it'll be Epic Steam.
我觉得会是他们Windows全屏体验的
I think it'll be it it'll be their Windows full screen experience on
在经典游戏上。
on Good old games.
主机。
Console.
那些经典老游戏也在上面?
The good old good old games on there?
是的。
Yep.
它们可以放在上面。
They could be on there.
它们中有任何是Humble的吗?
Any of them humble?
什么
What
鼠标和键盘呢?
about a mouse and keyboard?
鼠标或键盘。
Mouse and or keyboard.
是的。
Yeah.
你可以选择其中一种。
You could do one or the other.
你不能两者都选。
You can't do both.
是的。
Yeah.
我想这进一步证实了我们大家都知道的事情,那就是他们正在走混合路线。
I I think this long confirms what we've all known, right, is that they're kinda going the hybrid way.
我对‘主机’这个词有疑问。
I I I question the word console.
我长期以来一直怀疑,下一代Xbox是否会推出主机游戏。
I I've long thought that I'm not entirely sure that there is going to be next Xbox console games.
好的。
Okay.
开个玩笑而已,我还有很多笑话,多得是。
Well, joking aside, and I have a lot more jokes, just a lot more.
主机就是一台该死的PC。
A console is a freaking PC.
它们就是电脑。
They're just computers.
它们就只是电脑。
That's all they are.
对吧?
Right?
所以,是的。
So what Yeah.
但它们是封闭的。
But they're closed.
是什么让它能玩PC游戏?
What makes it play PC?
不过,它们并不是。
Well, they're not, though.
对吧?
Right?
你可以在Xbox上直接安装Netflix和其他所有这些东西。
You can just put Netflix on your Xbox and all this stuff too.
这就像是
It's like
但对于某些人来说
But for some
人们,但那些经过批准的应用程序。
people But those approved apps.
对吧?
Right?
它们不像
They're not like
但如果你说PC也是封闭的。
But if you're saying that the PC is closed too.
它和在Windows或Mac上能运行的东西差不多。
It's close to whatever works on Windows or Mac.
这完全是胡说八道。
It's just that's nonsense.
这种区别根本就是无稽之谈。
It's a nonsense difference between
我不在这儿。
I don't Here.
我不。
I don't
我想我已经说清楚我的观点了。
I think just get my point out.
关键是,游戏主机比PC便宜多了,而且可以直接插到
The the point is that consoles are a lot freaking cheaper than a PC, and they plug into
电视上。
a television.
那就是
That's what
要成为
a going to be
这东西的
this thing's
标价1300美元。
supposed to be $1,300.
他们甚至已经说过,这将是一次高质量的体验。
They've already they they've even said, like, this is going to be a high quality experience.
他们知道这东西将会
They know that this thing is going to
是,如果它不是
be What if it's
呢?
not?
超过一千美元。
Over a fit.
我觉得会是这样。
I think it will be.
我不认为它会低于1200到1500美元之间。
I don't I don't think there's any prayer that it's not anywhere from 12 to $1,500.
而且很可能会有多个版本。
There there is also likely going to be multiple versions of it.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,我会买它。
I mean, I'm gonna buy it.
我喜欢它。
I like it.
你知道的?
You know?
我喜欢Xbox。
I like Xbox.
我喜欢PC游戏。
I like PC gaming.
我很喜欢这个。
I'm into it.
而且这个,我的意思是,你看。
And this is I mean, look.
这只是一个简短的公告,所以我们没什么太多可说的,但也不是毫无意义。
This is a thin announcement, so we don't have a ton to talk about, but not for nothing.
我觉得这个代号、字体和小标志都挺酷的。
Like, I think that the code name and the font and the little logo are pretty slick.
它确实让人第一眼就觉得:哦,这看起来真酷。
Like, it passes that kind of like first, oh, that looks cool.
你知道吧?
Like, you know?
所以我喜欢这些东西,但说实话,这让我特别开心,因为我们宣布了下一代主机,而且它还能玩PC游戏。
So I like all that stuff, but like, it just it's very, you know, it's I'm just very tickled by like, yes, we're announcing our next generation console, and it plays PC games.
这意味着它是Windows。
Means it's Windows.
这根本就是一台Windows机器。
Like, this is a Windows machine.
而且没人喜欢Windows。
And nobody likes Windows.
我
I
不过肯定有人喜欢。
Well, somebody must like it.
没人
Nobody
都不喜欢Copilot。
likes Copilot.
当提到主机和Xbox游戏时,我觉得他们指的是Xbox Series X游戏。
I I when it says console and it says Xbox games, I think they mean Xbox series x games.
因为他们的‘跨平台畅玩’计划,我认为是为了让人们逐步建立自己的Xbox PC游戏库,从而缓解一个事实带来的冲击——下一代主机其实就是一台PC,而你也将在这上面玩游戏。
I because their whole play anywhere initiative, I think has been a way for people to start building up their Xbox PC library to soften the blow that the next console is just a PC, and that is where you'll play the game.
所以游戏嘛,你知道的,我也不太确定,等等吧。
So game you know, I can't you know, whatever.
是的。
Yeah.
那年的《使命召唤》将登陆PS6和PC,而PC版本将在Helix上运行。
That year's Call of Duty will be for PS six and PC, and that PC version will run on the Helix.
我觉得就是这样。
I think that's what it is.
对。
Yeah.
我想我大概同意这个观点。
I think I probably agree with that.
我的意思是,显然,未来几个月和几年里我们会了解到更多信息。
I mean, obviously, we'll find out more in the months and years to come.
我的意思是,这完全是营销话术。
I I I like look, this is marketing speak.
这只是一个两句的公告。
It's a two sentence announcement.
但即使只是他们公告中所承诺的、宣称的——我们会引领性能表现。
But even even just the commitment, the claim, like they say in their announcement, we will lead on performance.
而且,你知道,别太当真。
And, you know, look, don't take them at face value.
关注IGN。
Watch IGN.
关注其他人做基准测试,看看这些不同游戏的运行效果。
Watch other people to sort of do the benchmarks and see how these different games run.
但就连树立一个标杆,比如任天堂就从不声称自己会在性能上领先。
But, like, even planting the flag of, like like, Nintendo does never claim they're gonna lead on performance.
对吧?
Right?
所以我喜欢这种大胆的‘不’。
So I like I like kind of the bold No.
他们吹嘘自己不追求性能领先。
They brag about not leading on performance.
但Xbox一直这样。
But Xbox always does that.
对吧?
Right?
不过他们从初代就开始这样了。
Though they've done that since one
我喜欢他们这样,你知道的,看吧。
I like that they're you know, look.
而且我再说一遍,作为粉丝,Xbox无疑处于下风。
And again, I say this as a fan, but Xbox is on the back foot undeniably.
对吧?
Right?
所以多年来我一直如此。
And so I For years.
我喜欢他们没有放弃自己的自信风格。
Just I like that they're not giving up on their swagger.
对吧?
Right?
他们就是说:不。
That they're like, no.
我喜欢,我喜欢,我喜欢这种表态。
Like, I like I like I like the statement.
我们会以性能领先。
We're gonna lead on performance.
这当然是主机大战的胡扯,但我就是喜欢。
It's it's it's, you know, it's console war bullshit, but I'm here for it.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得这个设备会很酷。
I I think I think the device is gonna be cool.
我觉得它会非常强大。
I think it's gonna be super powerful.
这个设备。
I I The device.
我觉得它会非常昂贵。
I think it's gonna be super expensive.
我拒绝
There's I refuse
把它叫做PC或主机。
to call it a PC or a console.
它不可能两者都是。
It can't be both.
我不知道。
I don't know.
我觉得我真的认为,‘主机’意味着它们会以低廉的价格提供大量高性能的内容。
I I think I really do think console implies they're gonna get a bunch of stuff to be, running at really high power for a cheap price.
我觉得这就是它的含义。
I think that's what that means.
而主机不是PC的原因是,PC可以打开并更换很多部件,从而让它变成一台更好的PC。
And and the reason why a console is not a PC is that a PC, you can open up, change a bunch of parts in it, make it a better PC.
而主机的优势在于不这么做,因为你围绕这一组特定的部件进行设计,作为整体可以节省大量成本。
A console, there is an advantage to not doing that because you actually build a thing around these, you know, the the set of parts that you can, as a group, save a bunch of money on.
这就是为什么在2001年你买一台Gateway电脑时,它比自己组装的PC更便宜。
That's why when you buy like a, you know, in 2001 when you bought a gateway PC, it was cheaper than building your own PC.
因为它们找到了各种降低成本的方法,把所有东西都塞进机箱里。
Because they like figured out all these these ways to cut corners and cram everything in the box.
这一直都是主机的定义。
That's what a console's always been.
所以如果你把所有东西都塞进一个盒子,让它非常强大,并且建立一个可以玩游戏、运行各种内容的生态系统,我觉得它不会太贵。
So if you cram everything in the box, make it really powerful, make it have some kind of ecosystem where you can play, seem to stuff, I don't think it'll be that expensive.
因为如果我们在这些基本问题上取得突破,我不认为任何东西会太贵——要么是因为通胀疯狂、关税疯狂、AI让一切变得昂贵,导致地球上所有东西都贵,要么就像我们看到的那样,当新一代主机发布时,情况就会明朗。
Because I don't think anything's gonna be expensive if we ever solve the basics here, is like, you know, either everything's gonna be expensive on Earth because inflation's insane, tariffs are insane, AI is making everything expensive, or or or, like, we saw all those things in another console comes out.
这并不是因为他们想把它做成最强大的主机。
Like, it's not gonna be because they wanna make it the most powerful console.
这东西是的。
This thing Yeah.
这东西售价会是1300美元,能玩PC游戏,而PS6则会卖1000美元。
This thing's gonna be $1,300 and it's gonna play PC games, and then the PS six is gonna be a thousand dollars.
这正是我想说的。
That's that's exactly what I was going to say.
我觉得它会很贵,但相比竞争对手,它可能看起来还算正常,因为到那时……
Like, I think it's going to be expensive, but compared to the competition, it it'll probably seem kinda normal because by then
我们谈论的巨无霸汉堡那时会卖到25美元。
We're talking about Big Macs, which will be $25.
对吧?
Right?
所以这就是
And so that's
是的。
the Yeah.
对不起。
I'm I'm sorry.
新的那个新的是什么来着
What's the new what's the new one that the
大架构之类的?
The big arch or something?
我不清楚。
I don't know.
大架构。
Big arch.
我看了那段视频,CEO在吃它,那简直是最糟糕的,最糟糕的事情
I saw the video the CEO eating it, and it was the worst it was the worst thing
我见过的。
I've ever seen.
你看,当你看到这种事情发生时,你就得感谢你的新Xbox CEO。
See, that's when you have to be thankful of your new Xbox CEO when you see something like that happen.
但那会是运行中。
But that would Running.
如果你还没看过,大家去看看麦当劳的新CEO介绍他的新产品,你知道的,那个叫什么来着?
If you haven't watched that, everybody, go out and watch the new CEO of McDonald's introduce the new, you know, con what did he call it?
消费品。
Consumer product.
新产品。
The new product.
那个产品,看了十遍。
The product, like, 10 times.
是的
Yeah.
我非常喜欢这个产品。
I love this product.
是的
Yeah.
是。
Is.
我觉得,担任视频游戏公司,比如Xbox或PlayStation的CEO,是一项极其艰难的工作。
Like, I think that I think that being the CEO of a video game, you know, of Xbox or of PlayStation is an incredibly hard job.
这是一项不可能完成的任务。
It's an impossible job.
但说正确的话并不难,太简单了。
But what is not hard is saying like, saying the right stuff is so easy.
只要说我们会推出最强大的主机,会有你们都喜欢的独家游戏,然后就完了。
Just say we're gonna have the most powerful console, and we're gonna have exclusive games that you all love, and then that's it.
他说他待会儿午餐要吃这个。
He says, I'm gonna eat this for lunch later.
是的。
Yeah.
这只不过是个双层四分之一磅汉堡。
It's just it's just a double quarter pounder.
就只是这样。
It's all it is.
蘸点巨无霸酱。
Whisk to Big Mac sauce.
你知道吗,按比例算,它其实是个半磅汉堡。
You know, according to fractions, it's a half pounder.
我觉得有点对不起贾斯汀,他刚才还努力想把话题拉回来。
I feel bad that Justin tried to keep it on the rails there.
我感觉没错。
I felt yep.
我就喜欢那个,是的。
I just I like the yeah.
我喜欢那个,那个
I like the the
我所有的鼠标
all my mouse
对。
Yep.
多好的
What a good
你有没有看过那张RFK在飞机上和特朗普在一起的照片,他们面前全是麦当劳,而他看起来只是非常痛苦。
Have you seen that picture of RFK on the plane with Trump, and they're all, like, they have all that McDonald's, and he just looks like he just looks miserable.
这让人联想到那个场景,但这个人实际上是在推销产品。
That's what this is invoking, but this guy's actually trying to sell the product.
这件事
The thing
摄像头一关,我就把整个吃掉。
is As soon as the camera turns off, I'm gonna eat the whole thing.
尽管这个视频因为看起来不诱人又悲伤而走红,它还是让我在二十五年来第一次想吃麦当劳。
It it it's like even though this went viral for being unappetizing and sad, it still made me want McDonald's for the first time in twenty five years.
直到现在我还在想着麦当劳。
I even thought about McDonald's till now.
是的。
Yeah.
我也喜欢他的那句话。
I also love his quote.
当然,还有酸黄瓜。
And, of course, the pickles.
你有没有注意到,它的包装看起来很像Series X?
Do you see that the box for it looks a lot like a Series x?
哦,我不知道。
Oh, I didn't know.
我觉得在列举事物时, anywhere 都可以加上这一点。
I feel like you could add that anywhere you're listing things.
比如,新的 Xbox 不仅能玩 Xbox 游戏和 PC 游戏,当然还有酸黄瓜。
Like, the new Xbox will play Xbox games and PC games and, of course, the pickles.
酸黄瓜。
The pickles.
好的。
Okay.
我们回到正题吧。
Get back get back on track.
所以下一代 Xbox 将支持 PC 游戏。
So next Xbox plays PC games.
有一台 Steam 机器会放在你的电视下面,可以玩一大堆已经发布的 Xbox 游戏和 PlayStation 游戏。
There's a steam machine that's gonna sit under your your your TV and can play a bunch of Xbox games and a bunch of PlayStation games that have already been released.
而 PlayStation,这原本是我们今天的主要话题,却在逐步撤回其策略——即在 PlayStation 5 独占一段时间后,再将游戏推向 PC。
Whereas PlayStation, this was gonna be our lead story today, is sort of walking back their their strategy of bringing their games to PC some after some period of exclusivity on PS five.
看来他们正在回归主机独占策略,至少对于单人游戏是这样。
They're returning to console exclusivity, at least for their single player games, it seems.
这则消息来自彭博社的一份报告。
So this comes from a report from Bloomberg.
报告称,尽管索尼将继续在PC上发布在线游戏,但单人游戏现在将保持主机独占。
It says, while Sony will continue to release online games on PC, single player games will now remain console exclusive.
这是一个重大的战略转变。
This is a significant strategy shift.
彭博社认为,最近PlayStation游戏在PC上的销售不佳,以及对PlayStation品牌的风险,是导致这一政策转变的原因。
Bloomberg suggested poor recent sales of PlayStation games on PC, and the risk to the PlayStation brand Mhmm.
这一政策转变的责任在于此。
Were to blame for the policy shift.
如果有人忘记了,近年来他们实际上已经在PC上发布了大量游戏。
And in case anyone has forgotten, they have actually put out a lot of games on PC in recent years.
就在过去几年里,PlayStation已经让PC玩家玩到了《蜘蛛侠》一代和二代、《迈尔斯·莫拉莱斯》、《地平线:零之曙光》和《禁域》、《死亡搁浅》、《双人成行》、《对马岛之魂》、《最后生还者》第一和第二部分、《消逝的光芒》、《战神》2018版和诸神黄昏、《瑞奇与叮当:时空跳转》、《萨克宝宝大冒险》、《神秘海域》、《盗贼之海》合集、《天命之子》和《直到黎明》。
Just re in in the last few years, PlayStation has allowed PC gamers access to Spider Man one and two and Miles Morales, Horizon Zero Dawn and Forbidden West, Returnal, Beyond Two Souls, Ghost of Tsushima, The Last of Us Parts one and two, Days Gone, God of War 2018 and Ragnarok, Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart, Sackboy A Big Adventure, Uncharted, Legacy of Thieves Collection, Stellar Blade, and Until Dawn.
所以他们一直这么做。
So they've been doing this a lot.
如果他们现在要改变的话。
And if they're changing Yeah.
马克,你认为是什么导致了这种转变?
Mark, what do you think would be causing the change of heart?
嗯,文章里说是因为销量不佳。
Well, I mean, they the article says poor sales.
对吧?
Right?
这当然是很短视的做法,把游戏放到PC上,然后说:好吧,我们卖了几十万、一百万美元,不管具体数字是多少。
Which is, you know, of course like, I think it's very short sighted for them to put games on PC and and be like, okay, we got, you know, however many sales, you know, $500,000, a million dollar, whatever the whatever the number is.
但更精明的财务人员会看到,因为人们觉得游戏最终会上Steam,所以购买PS5的人变少了。
There there are much smarter bean counters looking and being like, hey, less people are buying the PS five because they think that the games will just come to steam.
因此,与其追求短期收益,我们不如逼着人们购买我们的主机。
And so instead of chasing the short term win, we need to force people to buy our console.
因为他们在主机上卖出的每一款游戏,他们都能抽成。
Because every game sold on their console, they get a cut of.
对吧?
Right?
所以如果你在Steam上购买《地平线》,PlayStation就能拿到其中的70%。
So it's like her you buy you buy Horizon on Steam, and PlayStation gets 70% of that.
而Gabe Newell则拿走剩下的30%。
Well, Gabe Newell gets the other 30%.
所以对他们来说,让玩家留在自己的生态系统里要有利得多。
So it's I it's not They they it's just much more beneficial for them to put have people in their ecosystem.
但如果有人在PC上购买《生化危机:劫后余生》,PlayStation就一分钱都拿不到。
But if someone buys rec rec Resident Evil Requiem on PC, PlayStation sees none of that.
但如果他们在PS5上购买,那就另当别论了。
Whereas if they bought it on PS five Yeah.
他们能拿到30%。
They get 30%.
对。
Right.
是的。
Yep.
这些游戏都是单人动作冒险类,而且已经好几年、好几年、好几年了。
The the games were, you know, single player action adventure games, and they were years and years and years old.
比如,买这款已经四年了的游戏,还按全价卖,然后放到新平台上。
Like, you know, buy this buy this game that is four years old, you know, full price, we put it on a new platform.
这挺好的。
Like, it's nice.
如果你只是PC玩家,而且有一台高端PC,那确实不错。
Like, it's nice if you're only a PC gamer and you have a high end PC.
有这个选择当然很好,但要是游戏卖得不好,也不该表现得像惊讶的小皮卡丘那样。
Like, it's great to have the option, but, like, it's not like, shouldn't be all, like, surprised Pikachu face when the games didn't sell very well.
你知道的,这些游戏都太老了。
Like, you know, they were old.
到他们发布几乎所有的游戏时,这些都已经过时了。
Like, it was all old news by the time they released almost all of
它们。
them.
这些移植版
The the ports
这些移植版也以质量糟糕而闻名。
the ports were also kind of famously bad.
有些是这样。
Well, some of them.
比如,你知道,
Like, know,
表现参差不齐。
was mixed bag.
《蜘蛛侠2》和《最后生还者》,它们发布时表现并不好。
Spider Man two, Last of Us, they they came out, they weren't great.
不过我觉得《地平线》还不错。
I think Horizon was pretty good, though.
这正是我想说的。
That's what I was gonna say.
《地狱潜者2》大获成功。
So Helldivers two was a huge hit.
它在PC上的表现比
It was a bigger hit on PC than
对。
Right.
PS5更成功。
PS five.
是的。
Yeah.
在这种情况下,它还是会更偏向PC,因为这是一款持续运营的游戏。
Which which in this scenario would have still went to PC because that's a live service game.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
他们说的是在线服务。
They're saying live service.
对。
Right.
对。
Right.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yeah.
而且它还是首发当天。
And it was also day one.
这并不是一款旧游戏的移植版。
It wasn't a port of an old game.
我认为最初一波的单人游戏在Steam上取得了巨大成功。
And I think the first single player games that that the initial wave were big hits on Steam.
我觉得是《地平线:零之曙光》和《战神》2018年版。
I think it was Horizon Zero Dawn and God of War 2018.
就连《消逝的光芒》在Steam上也出人意料地大受欢迎。
And even Days Gone was a surprisingly huge hit on Steam.
但我觉得从那以后,他们的收益在递减,因为玩PlayStation游戏的新鲜感已经消退了。
But I think since then, I think they've seen diminishing returns because, like, I think the novelty of playing PlayStation games on your PC has worn off.
而且,你知道,PC玩家不就是等着《瑞奇与叮当:时空跳转》吗?
Plus, you know, is the PC audience, you know, just waiting on Ratchet and Rift Apart, you know?
对。
Right.
对。
Right.
大概不会。
Probably not.
所以如果他们在Steam上卖不出多少份,而且每次把游戏放到那里,就少了一款让人必须购买PS5的理由,这实际上是在削弱PlayStation的品牌价值。
So if they're not selling that many copies on Steam and they are devaluing the PlayStation brand because every time you put a game there, that's one game you don't have to buy a PS five for.
是的。
Yeah.
也许他们从长远来看,发现保持游戏独占更有利。
Maybe they just looked in the in the long run, it made more sense to keep games exclusive.
我的游戏在Steam上,我的意思是,Xbox可以随便怎么说。
Well, my Games on Steam, I mean, Xbox can claim all they want.
比如,哦,我们只是希望越多玩家玩我们的游戏越好。
Like, oh, we just want as many people playing our games as possible.
但其实不是。
But like, no.
把所有游戏都放到PC上,其实是console市场处于弱势的表现。
Like, putting all your games on PC is a it's coming from a position of weakness in the console market.
对吧?
Right?
这正是你这么做的唯一原因。
That's the only reason you would do it.
你当然更愿意卖出数百万台主机,让所有人都留在你的主机生态系统里。
Like, you would much, much rather be selling millions and millions of consoles and having everybody in your console ecosystem.
在我看来,这其实没那么复杂。
Like, it's really it's really not that much more complicated than that in my opinion.
PS5是第一,所以他们没必要支持PC市场。
Like, PS five is number one, and so they don't need to support the PC market.
是的。
Yeah.
PC
The PC
市场是个威胁。
market's a threat.
这是他们的竞争对手。
It's a competitor to them.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yeah.
我本来也想说同样的话。
I was gonna say the same thing.
就像,即使这不是一个财务问题,他们也让Xbox来测试这对你的品牌有何影响。
Like like, even if it's not a financial thing, they let Xbox run the test on what this does for your brand.
我不在乎人们有多喜欢Xbox,不管怎样。
And I I don't care how much people love Xbox, whatever.
我们知道,由于他们的游戏无处不在,这个品牌已经削弱了。
We know that that brand is diminished given the fact that their games are everywhere.
对吧?
Right?
所以索尼可能看到了这一点,认为如果我们继续沿着这条路走下去,这就是我们的未来。
And so PlayStation might have looked at that and said that's our future if we keep going down this path
是的。
Yeah.
到时候每个人都会去买电脑。
That people won't everyone will just get a computer.
他们只会买Steam Deck和Xbox Helix,然后在上面玩我们的游戏。
They'll just get the Steam Deck and the Xbox Helix, and they're gonna play our games there.
我们不希望这样。
We don't want that.
我们希望他们购买PS6。
We want them to buy a PS six.
他们也可以往另一个方向看,找一个从未在Steam上发布过任何游戏却取得巨大成功的人作为例子吗?
They can also look the other direction and find an example of someone, enjoying phenomenal success without ever putting a single game on Steam?
任天堂。
Nintendo.
就是任天堂。
It's Nintendo.
是的。
Mhmm.
是的。
Mhmm.
所以想想这对PC独占游戏粉丝来说是多糟糕的一周。
So think of what a terrible week this is for PC exclusive fans.
好吧,我不会用那个词。
Well, I won't use the term.
所以这一周,他们失去了《战神:诸神黄昏》和《最后生还者》这些游戏的未来PC版。
So so this week, they they get, you know, god of war, Ragnarok, god of you know, last of us taken away from them in the future.
他们再也无法在PC上玩到这些游戏了。
They they won't they won't have these games in their PC anymore.
而他们却被Xbox彻底坑了,Xbox把所有自家的独占游戏都放到了Steam上,就像一堆廉价的仿制品一样。
And they're totally getting cucked by Xbox who's gonna put all their friend slop exclusives in garlic like crap clones that you can only play on Steam.
这些游戏只能在主机上通过Steam玩。
You can only play those on Steam on a console.
你能相信吗
Can you believe
吗?
it?
嗯。
Mhmm.
你能相信吗?
Can you believe it?
真是糟糕的一周。
What a terrible week.
是的。
Yeah.
对于一个被诅咒的人来说,这真是糟糕的一周。
What a terrible week to have a curse.
现在还有哪些PC独占游戏?
What are the other PC exclusives these days?
ArcGrader是PC独占游戏吗?
Is ArcGrader a PC exclusive?
我也不知道。
Don't even know.
嗯嗯。
Mm-mm.
不是。
No.
我的意思是,它其实是Play the
I mean, it's it's Play the
二是。
two is.
是的。
Yeah.
玩《暗黑地牢2》。
Play the Spire two.
就是这样。
There you go.
现在有抢先体验版,我整个周末都在玩《WinRows》,真想躺在沙发上用控制器玩这个游戏。
There's early access, like, just played WinRows all weekend, and I'm like, man, I would love to sit on my couch and play this with a controller.
是的。
Yeah.
我们真的在乎Xbox能不能玩Steam游戏吗?
Do we even care that the Steam that the Xbox can play Steam games?
我的意思是,PC独占游戏就像是那些有小人到处跑的游戏,比如Paradox的游戏或者《矮人要塞》之类的。
I mean, the PC exclusives are like, you know, the the games with little guys running around, like, you know, paradox games or dwarf fortress likes is like all them.
或者像《工厂》这样的游戏,是的。
Or what about the factorios of Yeah.
没错。
Exactly.
所有那些在Switch上的游戏。
All those that's on switch.
是的。
Yeah.
所有那些 nerd 游戏,你知道的,你用键盘和鼠标统治着你的小手下。
All those nerd games where, you know, you just lord over your little minions with your keyboard and mouse.
那些都是PC游戏。
That's those are those are PC games.
由Helix操控。
Cocked by Helix.
是的。
Yeah.
未来真是有趣的时代。
Well, interesting times ahead.
是的。
Yeah.
到现在为止发生了什么?卡普空的 Spotlight 依然没有任何消息。
What has been happen we still have there's still no no news coming out of the Capcom spotlight.
嗯,
Well,
那我们来聊聊《生化危机:复仇》吧。
then let's talk about Resident Evil Requiem.
到目前为止已经卖出了五百多万份。
5,000,000 copies so far.
我们上周已经聊过这个了,所以不再多提,但我还在继续玩。
We talked about this last week, so we're not going to dwell on it, but I'm still making my way through it.
我已经离开了医院,现在正和莱昂一起在那个宽敞的开放区域里。
I'm in the I've left the hospital, and now I'm in that big open area with Leon.
我在 Facebook 群组里看到有人说,游戏的前半部分是生化危机有史以来最好的部分,而后半部分简直烂透了。
I saw people in the Facebook group talking about how the first half of the game is like the best Resident Evil has ever been, and the last half of the game sucks.
哦,不会吧。
Oh, no.
而且我知道萨姆之前说过,他上周的感觉不是这样的,到目前为止,我已经玩到了很多人热议的那场大型Boss战,但我还没遇到问题,目前我依然玩得很开心。
And and I know Sam was like saying this is not how he felt last week, and so far, I I've done like that first big boss fight that a lot of people are talking about, and so far I'm not I'm not experiencing I'm still enjoying it so far.
所以我们再看看情况会怎样。
So we'll see we'll see how it goes.
是的。
Yeah.
那些这么说的人根本没玩过游戏,因为游戏在他们不喜欢的那段之后,还会两次回到第一部分。
People that are saying that haven't played the game, because the game literally goes back to that first part of the game two more times after the part that they don't like.
好的。
Okay.
不错。
Cool.
我觉得你会喜欢的。
I think you'll like it.
我喜欢,我觉得你马上就要进入那段被大家说不好玩的部分了,但我认为其实还好。
I I liked I I do you are coming up on the part that people say that they don't like, but I think it's fine.
好的。
Okay.
这之后是两个小时的痛打敌人,莱昂,非常有趣。
And it's like two hours of kicking asses, Leon, and it's really fun.
是的。
Yeah.
他们带回了一个角色,我觉得他是来自《生化危机0》的。
They bring back a character who I think we're it's from, like, Resident Evil zero.
是这样吗,萨姆?
Is that right, Sam?
我们不需要说出这个角色的名字,但说实话,我一开始没认出他。
We don't need to name the character, but, like, I didn't know who this was.
我以为他是别人,但萨姆说不是。
I thought it was someone else, and then Sam was like, no.
不是。
No.
不是。
No.
是另一个家伙。
It's this this other person.
我不知道他是谁。
I didn't know who he was.
就像一个长得像的反派。
It's like a lookalike villain.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
这真的很让人困惑。
Which is really confusing.
是的。
Yep.
而且拥有同样的能力之类的。
And and has the same, like, powers and shit.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
《生化危机》的设定是指一个可能将近二十年没玩过《生化危机》游戏的人。
Resident Evil lore is someone that hasn't played a Resident Evil game in probably almost twenty years.
这个设定简直难以置信。
The lore is just unbelievable.
这就像是,我觉得,会是个有趣的项目。
It's just like, I like, here'd be a fun project.
一个有趣的视频可以是:这是真实的还是虚构的《生化危机》背景设定?
A fun video would be like, is this a real or fake Resident Evil lore fact?
而且,你根本分不清真假。
And, like, you would never be able to tell.
那是因为游戏最初是关于僵尸的,但现在不是了。
That's because the game used to be about zombies, and it's not.
我的意思是,这里面还是有很多僵尸的。
I mean, there's still a lot of zombies in this.
确实有很多僵尸,但还有
There there are a lot of zombies, but there's
很多
a lot
其他东西。
of other things too.
而且他们还管它们叫僵尸,我一直以来都觉得是这样。
And they call them zombies, which I always Yeah.
我昨晚看到李·里昂刚说了一句台词。
I saw Lee Leon had just had a line last night.
这个地方到处都是僵尸。
This place is crawling with zombies.
什么?
What?
而且,里昂一直都是这么酷吗?
Also, was Leon always was Leon always this cool?
是的。
Yeah.
我感觉我就是啊,天哪。
I I feel like I feel like I'm just oh, no.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
整个时代精神是关于他
This whole zeitgeist of of He
只在第四部里。
only in four.
在第二部里,他是个新手。
In two, he's a noob.
记得吗?
Remember?
对。
Right.
所以他只是踉踉跄跄地前进,而他们正欢迎他去警察局。
So he's just slurring the ropes, they're welcoming him to the police station.
但在第四部里,他是个狠角色。
And In four, he's a badass, though.
他救了总统的女儿。
He's saving the president's daughter.
没错。
That's true.
然后他
And then he
坏蛋风格。
Bad dude style.
骑着喷气式滑水板横跨大西洋送她回家。
Takes her home by riding a jet ski across the Atlantic Ocean.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
那太酷了。
That was cool.
我爱莱昂。
He's I love Leon.
他太棒了。
He's so great.
他真的很酷。
He's he's very cool.
他太棒了。
He's so good.
他是《RE4》重制版里的同一个演员吗?
Is it the same actor from the RE four remake?
我们知道吗?
Do we know?
是他。
It is.
是他。
It is.
好的。
Okay.
是的。
Yeah.
这很酷。
That's cool.
这非常
That's very
酷。
cool.
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
那么,贾斯汀,你最近玩了什么游戏,而不是《生化危机:天启》?
Well, Justin, what have you been playing instead of Resident Evil Requiem?
嗯,我刚开始玩《宝可梦 波可皮亚》,即使我不是个狂热的宝可梦粉丝,我也非常喜欢它。
Well, I just started playing Pokemon Pokopia, and I love it even as someone I'm not a big Pokemon guy.
到目前为止真的很酷。
It's really cool so far.
而且,我甚至更喜欢它了。
And, like, I like it even more.
你知道,这些都只是初步印象。
And, you know, these are very early impressions.
我昨晚玩了,今天早上也玩了一点。
I played it last night and a little bit this morning.
而且,你知道,我本来就觉得我会喜欢它。
And I, you know, I knew I thought I would like it.
它就像是宝可梦游戏和《动物森友会》以及《星露谷物语》的结合体。
It's like, oh, it's a Pokemon game that sort of crossed with Animal Crossing and crossed with Stardew Valley.
所以它更像是一款生活模拟游戏。
So it's a little bit more of like a life sim.
但我喜欢它的程度甚至超出了我的预期,因为实际上它本质上就像《龙之信条:建造者》,我超爱《龙之信条:建造者》,它更接近那种风格,而不是
But I like it even more than I expected it to because what it actually secretly is, is it's like it's a Dragon Quest Builders like, which I love Dragon Quest Builders, and it's much more like that than the
Game Boy
Game Boy
比《动物森友会》更像。
than than Animal Crossing.
我以前经常看到
I used to see
那个Game Boy。
that Game Boy.
那很酷。
That's cool.
是的。
Yeah.
太酷了。
It's super cool.
所以它有点像,你知道的,像《我的世界》这样的游戏。
So it's a little bit like, you know, like a Minecraft or a game.
你知道,你可以自由地创造地形、破坏地形,或者按照自己的方式建造东西,但它的引导性和方向性更强。
You know, you have some freedom to sort of, you know, create terrain or destroy terrain or sort of build things how you want, but it's a lot more guided and directed.
你正在做的,是尝试建造一些小谜题,为宝可梦打造一个栖息地。
And what you're doing is you're trying to build these there's these little puzzles to make a habitat for a Pokemon.
有时候,他们会给你一些关于栖息地的线索。
And sometimes they give you little clues of what the habitat is.
比如,你必须在岩石旁边放四块高草,或者把花放在树旁边。
Like, you have to put four pieces of tall grass next to a rock, or you have to put, you know, flowers next to a tree.
而我现在处于游戏初期,所以这些栖息地都相当简单。
And, like, I'm in the early game, so they're, like, very kind of simple habitats.
我猜后面会变得稍微复杂一点。
I'm assuming they get a little bit more complex later.
因此,满足这些需求——我需要什么,以及我想如何布置我的空间——
And so sort of meeting those requirements for, like, what do I need and how do I wanna build out my space?
所以,你能发挥创意,按照自己的想法布置区域,但同时又受到引导和限制,这让我觉得……
So the fact that you get to be creative and kind of build out your area how you want, but but it's but it's still guided and directed is, I don't know.
到目前为止,这真的非常吸引人。
It's like it it it's really compelling so far.
而且从一开始也不让人觉得烦。
And It's not annoying from the start either.
不是的。
It's No.
它前几个小时的体验很不错。
It has a good first couple hours.
而且我认为——这么说吧,带着喜爱和亲切感,这其实是个任务清单类游戏。
And I think that and and, like and I say this with with love and affection, but, like, this is a checklist game.
对吧?
Right?
我喜欢这种游戏。
Like, just I love those.
是的。
Yeah.
它给你列了一大堆琐事要完成,比如捡起这些木棍、收集石头之类的。
It gives you a laundry list of kind of chores to do, like pick up these sticks and gather rocks and do this.
但我觉得,这是我在很长一段时间里玩过的最能代表这种类型游戏的例子,至少目前为止是这样。
But, like, it's sort of the best example of that kind of game I've played in in a long time, I would say, so far.
老兄,这真的太
Dude, it's just so
你把自己当成复制品,还用这个来解释你为什么什么都能做,这想法真聪明。
smart to be like your ditto, and that's your explanation for why you can do everything.
挺搞笑的。
It's funny.
这个复制品背后是不是有什么令人难过的背景故事?人类都去哪儿了?
Some kind of, like, sad lore behind that ditto and, like, where are the humans?
到底发生了什么?
Like, what's going on?
这一切都真的很酷。
It's all really cool.
我觉得拿它和《勇者斗恶龙建造者》做比较挺有意思的,因为我根本没听说过这款游戏。
I think it's funny to compare it to Dragon Quest Builders because I've never even heard of that game.
所以现在我有了一个很棒的
And so now I have a a great
他们做了两个。
They made two of them.
是的。
Yeah.
我有
I have
我之后有一个很棒的游戏可以玩,这太好了。
a great I have a great game to play after this, which is great.
因为我真的很喜欢它。
Because I I I'm loving it.
而且,我从中学到的最重要的是,你现在有大约200个栖息地和300只宝可梦。
And, like, what I've taken away from it most of all is that so you're you're doing there's 200 or so habitats and 300 Pokemon.
但还有很多东西需要探索。
But the so there's a lot to figure out.
有很多组合可以尝试,也有很多东西需要整理。
There's lot of combos to do and a lot lot to sort.
不过在你这么做时,到目前为止,每次你解锁一只宝可梦,它们都会做些有用的事情。
While you're doing that though, like, so far, like, everything every time you unlock a Pokemon, they do something useful.
对吧?
Right?
所以就像,是的,我真的很想知道后期解锁的原因是什么,以及复杂性会变成什么样。
So it's like, yeah, I'm really curious about the late game reasons for unlocking are and, like, what the complexity becomes.
太酷了。
Super cool.
我喜欢这一点,你知道吗,我喜欢这种游戏,这个比较有点奇怪,但它让我想起了《吸血鬼幸存者》,某种奇怪的东西解锁了新内容,然后这个新内容又解锁了别的东西,接着又解锁了更多。
I love that, like, you know, I I like games this is a weird comparison to make, but it reminds me a little bit of a vampire survivors where, like, something weird unlocks something new, and then that thing unlocks something new, and then that thing unlocks something new.
而且,这种连接关系,比如,我解锁了铁甲暴龙,它给了我一个技能,这个技能让我能做某件事,然后让我解锁了另一个东西,再让我解锁了下一个东西。
And, like, the connection, like, the map of, like, you know, I unlocked a Hitmonchan, and that gave me this move, and that let me do this, and that let me unlock this, and that let me unlock this.
它非常复杂又酷,就像你一层一层地剥开洋葱一样。
It's, like, really complex and cool, and, like, you know, it feels like you're kinda peeling apart layers of an onion.
我真的很喜欢,而且我觉得我不是宝可梦迷,实际上我从来没玩过任何一款宝可梦角色扮演游戏。
I really I really like it, and I feel like like I'm not a Pokemon I've actually never played any of the Pokemon role playing games.
所以呢,你知道,我并不是那种从小就在电子游戏圈里长大的人。
So it's like, you know, I don't I know them as someone that's been in the video game space my entire life.
但我觉得,如果我是个宝可梦狂热粉丝,我肯定会为这款游戏疯狂。
But, like, I feel like if I was a Pokemon fanatic, I'd be losing my mind over this game.
是的,他们确实如此。
And so Oh, they are.
是的。
They are.
即使只是个单纯热爱电子游戏的粉丝,这款游戏在这层面上也完全成立。
Even just someone that's like, you know, just just as a fan of video games, like, it it totally works on that level too.
所以我也非常尊重任天堂为这类游戏所坚持的品质认证。
So I I also, like, really respect Nintendo's, like, seal of quality that they actually use for games like this.
他们偶尔会推出一些作品,让你能明显看到他们从《动物森友会》中学到的经验。
They they bring it out once in a while where, you know, you can see the lessons they learned from Animal Crossing.
就像那个弹出的菜单,看起来像《动物森友会》。
Like, that menu that pops up, like, looks like Animal Crossing.
对吧?
Right?
这款游戏里有一些元素,再加上Switch 2的画质加持。
Like, there's there's things in this game, and then there's, like, a sheen of switch two graphics to it.
比如我知道,当你在Game Scoop的画中画视频里看的时候,它看起来挺孩子气的。
Like, things like I know it looks kiddy when you're watching it in a video, picture in picture on Game Scoop.
但当你在Switch 2上实际玩的时候,它看起来非常棒。
But, like, when you see it, like, playing on your Switch two, like, it looks great.
它真的看起来很棒。
It just looks really good.
它本不该这样的。
It's not supposed to.
它本应是功能性的,但实际看起来却非常出色。
It's supposed to be functional, but it looks really good.
所以我喜欢这一点。
So I like that about it.
然后还有,你为什么玩这个游戏呢?
And then there's also, like, the why are you playing this game?
比如为了解锁宝可梦,制作更多东西,清理这些区域。
Like, to unlock Pokemon, to make more things, to clean this up.
实际上有一个很好的主线谜题,因为我超爱宝可梦。
There's actually a through line good mystery because I I I love Pokemon.
我玩过所有的RPG游戏,可能只有两三个没玩过,大概二十款里。
I played all the RPGs except for maybe, like, I don't know, two out of 20 or something like that.
我非常了解它,但一直觉得在游戏里到处走、跟NPC对话特别无聊。
Like, I I know it really well, and it's always really boring to walk around and talk to NPCs.
他们只会说:你不觉得宝可梦很棒吗?
All they have to say is, don't you like Pokemon?
宝可梦是你最好的朋友。
Pokemon are your best friends.
你知道吗,我有个东西是给你的。
You know, I have an item that that for you.
这些游戏里就只发生这些事,大家都在谈论这些。
Like, that's all that happens in them, and everybody's talking about.
整体来看,第一代游戏里,你会遇到火箭队。
There's this overall thing, like, first game, you get to Team Rocket.
他们总是有一套固定的反派设定,你要在道馆里击败他们之类的。
They always have this kind of, you know, villain set that you're beating in gyms and all that stuff.
这跟那些完全没关系。
This has nothing to do with that.
你是一只超梦,所有人类都消失了,这是一个谜团。
You're a ditto, and all the humans are gone, and it's a mystery.
这很酷。
And that's cool.
这个设定很棒,因为你正处于一种末日情境中。
It's a cool setup because you're kind of in an apocalypse.
就像,所有东西都被毁了。
Like, there's, like, everything's just destroyed.
有一个被毁掉的神奇宝贝中心。
There's a destroyed Pokemon Center.
这里有好多关都地区的神奇宝贝。
There's all these Kanto Region Pokemon.
你在那里的原因是,你作为一只超能力妙蛙,从一开始就在模仿你的训练家,而所有的神奇宝贝都对这一点感到惊讶。
Like, the reason for being there is, like, it's just and, like, you as a ditto are imitating your trainer from the start and, like, all the Pokemon are surprised about that.
这真的很酷。
It's just cool.
这个背景设定对神奇宝贝来说相当不错。
Like, it like, that lore is, like, pretty good for Pokemon.
这对人类来说并不好,因为太荒谬了,但对神奇宝贝来说却很棒。
It's not good for, like, humanity because it's really stupid, but it's good for Pokemon.
是的。
Yeah.
那就是神秘的冰线,那是你吗?
That's the mystery ice line, that was that was you?
因为我看到了裂空座。
Because I saw the Lapras.
宝可梦。
Pokemon.
然后他,就像,他把它转过去了。
And then he, like, he, like, turned it.
我不知道。
I don't know.
到目前为止,我能说的是,宝可梦都跟着你。
You have for so far, all I can tell is Pokemon follow you.
因为你是个拟似兽,当妙蛙种子教你如何剪草或长草时,你就拥有了那种能力,因为你能模仿能力。
And be because you're Ditto, when Bulbasaur shows you how to cut or or grow grass, then you just have that ability because you've you can mimic the ability.
就在那里,拟似兽直接用了镰刀盔。
Like, right there, the ditto just use Scyther.
是的
Yeah.
你的早期游戏印象是,你对这个故事的背景和走向非常感兴趣,想知道这一切最终会如何发展。
You like, the the again, the early game impression is, like, I'm pretty invested in, like, the lore and storyline of, like, where is this all going?
所以,是的,我很投入。
So, yeah, I'm into it.
不错。
Nice.
嗯,我
Well, I'm
我也不是宝可梦迷,但金吾是。
not a Pokemon guy either, but Kingo is.
所以也许这是我们可以
So maybe this is something we
一起查看的事情。
can we can check together.
所以,是的。
So I yeah.
你的建议应该是这样的:任天堂以家庭友好著称,但我知道这款游戏是由Koei Tecmo开发的,对吧?
You would have to that's what I was gonna be my advice is, like, Nintendo you know, for how family friendly they are, like, modern Nintendo games and and I know this is developed by, what, Koi Tecmo, I think.
不过,我想说的是,这款游戏需要大量阅读。
But, anyway, like, there's a lot of reading is what I was gonna say.
所以,如果你有小孩子,这一点需要注意。
So, you know, just something to be aware of if you have little ones.
我可以分享一个小故事,贾斯汀一定会感兴趣:金哥正在学认字,他从学校带回一些书,说是让他读给我们听的。
Well, a little anecdote I could share that Justin will appreciate is Kingo's learning to read, and he brings home books from school that are, like, meant for him to read to us.
第一次他读给我们听的时候,你简直觉得这简直是魔法。
And, like, the first time he reads you a book, it's like you feel like it's complete wizardry.
我的儿子会读书了。
Like, my son can read.
天啊。
Oh my god.
这真的非常酷
It's it's been really, really cool
看着真好。
to watch.
是的。
Yeah.
总之,所有
Anyway, all
关于他们学会说话的时候我也想过。
I about when they learn to talk too.
我当时想:什么?
I was like, what?
是的。
Yeah.
好几个那样的里程碑。
Several diff several of those milestones.
好的。
Okay.
让我们谈谈今年新闻中频繁出现的一款游戏,但我们在这里却很少讨论过。
Let's talk about a game that's been in the news a lot this year, but we haven't really talked much about here.
这款游戏不是我们大多数人会玩的类型,除了马克,它叫《Highguard》,于1月26日‘国王日’上线,但将于3月12日关闭。
It's not the type of game most of us would play except for Mark, and that's Highguard, was launched on January 26, a day of kings, and is being shut down March 12.
所以只有四十五天。
So forty five days.
但它仍是众多缺乏足够时间尝试成功的在线服务游戏失败案例中的最新一例。
It's just yet the latest in a long line of live service failures that did not get much runway to try and succeed.
当然,这款游戏是在去年12月的游戏大奖上公布的。
This was, of course, announced at the Game Awards in December.
当时它是颁奖典礼的重磅压轴,而如今我们却看到,
It was a big finale for the show, and here we are,
什么?
what?
两三个月?两个月。
Two three months Two months.
是的。
Yeah.
就这么没了。
And it's gone.
所以你真的玩过这个游戏,马克。
So you actually played this, Mark.
对吧?
Right?
我玩过。
I did.
对。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
是的。
Yeah.
我们给了它七分。
And we gave it a seven.
你知道的,这游戏 apparently 很不错。
It's, you know, it's apparently a good game.
对吧?
Right?
我的意思是,是的。
I mean What's Yeah.
说吧。
Go
继续。
ahead.
你提到过跑酷游戏。
Games, you mentioned runway.
对吧?
Right?
获得并享受成功的机会。
Get and like having a chance to be successful.
游戏为自己设定了目标。
Games set that for themselves.
没人告诉他们这个游戏必须在一月发布。
Nobody told them this game needed to come out in January.
这款游戏的主要批评是,我玩了一个晚上,就感觉玩够了。
And the big criticism for the game was that I played it for one evening, and I was I was I was done.
没什么其他可做的了。
There was nothing else to do.
然后他们匆忙推出了五对五模式,但并没有改变任何内容。
And then they quickly rushed out of five v five mode that didn't change anything.
只是让玩家数量变多了。
It just made it where there could be more players.
是的。
Yeah.
我不知道。
I I I don't know.
这个情况有点奇怪,因为人们似乎有点在怪玩家。
This is a weird one because people seem to be blaming the players a little bit on this one.
你没给这个游戏机会,但也没人告诉你必须在一月份带着空内容发布。
You didn't give the game a chance, and it's like, nobody told you you had to come out in January with no content.
所以,其实每个人都给了这个游戏机会。
So, like, everybody gave the game a chance.
这款游戏在Steam上有十五万人在玩。
The game had a 150,000 people playing it on Steam.
那天真是疯狂。
That was such a wild day.
是的。
Yeah.
而到当天结束时,他们已经拥有了其中一半。
And that they had half of that by the end of the day.
到周末结束时,他们只剩下八分之一,而现在人数已经跌到了三位数。
By the end of the week, they had, you know, an eighth of that, and now they're in triple digit numbers.
这完全不是任何人的错。
That is that is that's nobody's fault.
我们玩过。
We played it.
有点无聊。
It's kinda boring.
所以我们就不玩了。
And so then we stopped playing it.
这些游戏有点像人气竞赛,对吧?别人玩,你才玩。
These these games are a little bit of a a popularity contest, right, of, like, you know, you play it if other people are playing it.
如果感觉它能持续下去,可能就会有数百万人都出于好奇想试试。
And if and if and if if it feel like it's going to sustain itself, then anyone like maybe there's this millions of people that are kind of Highguard curious.
对吧?
Right?
他们就会想,那为什么要费这个劲呢?
And they're like, well, why bother?
就连在宣布游戏即将停服和取消之前,我就在想,我真愿意把时间、精力和金钱投入到一款游戏中吗?如果消费者对它能否长期运营都没有信心,那这风险也太大了。
Like even before the announcement that it was shutting down and being canceled, like, do I wanna it's a risk to invest your time and effort and energy and money into a game if it's not gonna you know, if you don't have consumer confidence that it's gonna stick around and last.
我就是完全无法理解这一点。
Here's the part that I just I just cannot wrap my head around.
这是一个新工作室,Wildlight,由前Respawn的员工组成。
It's a new studio, Wildlight, former, like, Respawn devs.
他们雇了60个人。
They hired 60 people.
他们为这款游戏工作了四年。
They worked on this game for four years.
但如果它一开始就没火,就必须把整个项目关停?
But then, if it's not a hit right out the gate, they have to shut the whole thing down?
正如我所说,他们并没有大获成功
Like I said, they didn't have a runaway
请听我说,但我现在听不到任何人了。
of hear me, but I can't hear anybody anymore.
哦。
Oh.
好的。
Okay.
关掉。
Stop down.
吉尔伯特,马克跟我们失联了。
Gilbert, Mark has lost us.
我们听得到
We hear
我能听到他。
I can hear him.
是的
Yep.
我听得很清楚。
I hear him fine.
收到。
Check.
收到。
Check.
收到。
Check.
不过,达蒙刚刚提出了一个非常好的观点。
Damon was just making a really good point, though.
完了。
Rip.
我只想离开去玩波科普亚。
I just wanna I just wanna leave and go play Pokopia.
我知道。
I know.
好吧,之后我们要去迪士尼乐园。
Well, after this, I'm we're going to Disneyland.
就我和金。
Just Kim and I.
哦,该死。
Oh, shit.
真糟。
Dang.
夜间的迪士尼。
Disney after dark.
是主题夜吗?
Is it a theme night?
我觉得不是。
I don't think it is.
我觉得这就是迪士尼夜场活动。
I think it's just a Disney After Dark.
喂?
Hello?
嗨。
Hey.
好的。
Okay.
抱歉啊。
Sorry about that.
突然间,我的
All of a sudden, my
声音完全没声音了。
sound just completely went out.
好的。
Okay.
我从来没遇到过这种情况。
Never had that happen.
花这么多时间和金钱开发一款游戏,必须一上线就大获成功,否则就完了,这有什么商业逻辑呢?
Like, what business sense does it make to just spend all that time and all that money working on a game that has to be it has to be a hit right away or else Mhmm.
我觉得你在规划发布时,就像马克说的,应该……
I would think you'd you'd when you plan your release, as Mark was saying Yeah.
你应该选择一个有足够资金支持的时机发布,这样即使开局不顺,你也有余地去调整、听取玩家反馈、灵活调整。
You set it for a time when you have enough cash to give yourself a runway so that if things don't go smoothly right out the gate, you can tinker with it, you can listen to player feedback, you can pivot.
但如果你要开一家新餐厅呢?
But like, what if you're gonna make a new restaurant?
你建好餐厅,雇齐所有员工,聘请主厨,设计菜单,请室内设计师装修,然后如果第一周没成功,就立刻关门大吉。
You build the building, you hire your whole staff, you hire your chef, you plan the menu, you get an interior designer to design the thing, and then if it's not a success in the first week, shut it all down.
我实在想不通,什么样的商业计划会是这样?
I just don't In what world, what sort of business plan is that?
是的。
Yeah.
天啊,尽管这个决定显得荒谬、悲哀且不合理,但在大公司、大工作室里,它却多少说得通,因为你可以这么说,看吧,我们不如止损,然后……
Gee, because this As sort of perverse and sad and wrong as the decision is, it makes a little bit more sense at a big company, at a big studio, because then it's like, well, you know, look, let's cut our losses and, you know,
索尼和康科德。
Sony and Concord.
是的,他们实际上会把它作为税务抵扣,对吧?
Yeah, they'll do like a tax write off literally with it, right?
他们真的会把它计入当年的亏损中。
They'll actually write it off as part of their losses a year.
是的。
Yeah.
所以他们完全可以把它作为亏损冲销,而这些员工呢,他们会想,不如让他们去做点别的项目。
So they can literally write it off and that staff, they're like, well, we should just have them working on something else.
但如果你的整个公司、整个事业都押在这件事上,那……
But if you're if this is your whole company and your whole business What
这有什么意义呢?
was the point?
那意义何在?
What was the point?
我的意思是,这肯定是腾讯的决定。
Well, I mean, it has to be a Tencent thing.
对吧?
Right?
因为后来传出消息,他们是这个项目的出资方。
Because it it was it kind of came out that they were the ones funding it.
所以腾讯很可能和索尼一样,打算直接把这笔账核销掉。
So Tencent is probably just doing what Sony is doing, which is like, alright, we're writing this off.
你们能扭转这个局面吗?
You you are you guys gonna be able to turn this around?
大概率不行。
Probably not.
好吧。
Alright.
那我们就结束了。
Then we're done.
真遗憾,老兄。
Bummer dude.
然后他们
And then they
这确实能解释为什么这么多游戏都选择早期访问或这样做。
does give you a, it it like it does do a little bit to explain why so many things do in early access or do
是的。
you Yeah.
你参与了Steam Next Fest,然后先做alpha,再做beta,所有这些步骤,而不是像这样。
Are you part of Steam Next Fest and then do a alpha, then a beta, and all the stuff instead of, like Yep.
你知道,这其实是想让我们来一次近乎秘密的发布。
You know, this was an attempt at us as a as almost a stealth launch.
对吧?
Right?
就像,这个惊喜发布,一出来就立刻上线了。
Like, the surprise announcement, it's out right away.
这确实是一个有趣的实验,但它也表明,要让人们关心你的游戏,甚至花钱请网红大量玩你的游戏,背后有一个完整的生态体系。
Like, it's an interesting experiment in that, but it it just shows you that there's an ecosystem to building why people would care about your game and, unfortunately, paying influencers to play your game a bunch.
对吧?
Right?
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
而且,像这样把内容推到人们面前,如果没有这些手段,真的很难做到。
And, like, doing all this stuff that gets in front of people, it's really hard to do without that.
没错,这正是《Apex英雄》的模式。
That's exactly and that's the Apex Legends model.
这就是这家公司的高管们所采取的做法——《Apex英雄》是突然发布的,他们正是这么做的。
And that's what that's what these executives at this company so it's like, you know, Apex Legends was surprise launched and they did exactly that.
他们请了一大群网红来玩他们的游戏,以此维持热度,直到建立起足够多的粉丝自发兴趣,让游戏能够自我维持。
Paid a bunch of influencers to play their game and sort of sustain interest until there is enough of an ecosystem of kind of organic interest from fans that that it could sustain itself.
而且,他们试图用《Highguard》复制完全相同的做法,但市场现在已经变了。
And, like, they tried to replicate that exact same thing with Highguard, the market has just moved now.
这是不同的,你知道,你现在要以不同的方式来打造和引发对游戏的兴趣。
It's a different you know, you you you build and launch interest in your game in a different way.
是的。
Yeah.
说到市场变化,现在推出多人游戏风险极高。
And speaking of the market moving, like, it's super risky to put out multiplayer games right now.
比如,如果你两年前觉得《Marathon》会在一款大家都非常喜欢的游戏之后发布的话。
Like, if you thought, you know, two years ago that Marathon was gonna come out after a game that everybody likes a a lot.
嗯。
Mhmm.
而且它还得面对一款叫《ArcRaters》的游戏。
And it's gonna have to go up against a game called ArcRaters.
没人会相信这一点。
Like, nobody would believe that.
这根本不会成为讨论的一部分。
That just wouldn't even be part of the conversation.
这些都极具风险,因为这类游戏的核心理念就是长期从玩家身上赚钱。
And these are just such risky things because you the whole idea of these games is that you're gonna make money off people for a long time.
这可是个大平台,人们会在里面消费,并将其作为永久的在线服务来运营,方方面面都是如此。
This is big, like, you know, kind of Hangout platform that people are gonna buy stuff in and and have as a live service forever and everything.
这要求实在太高了。
Like, that's like that's a lot to ask.
如果你在开发一款3A级别的单人游戏,你可能会想,好吧,我们只能靠卖大量副本赚钱。
Like, if you're making a triple a, you know, single player game and you're like, well, we're just gonna have to sell a bunch of copies of that.
这是完全不同的商业模式。
That's just a completely different model.
是的。
Yeah.
我不确定哪种风险更大,但目前看来,推出这些大型多人游戏似乎风险更高,因为根本没什么玩家社群。
And I don't know what's more risky, but it does seem like right now that putting out these big multiplayer games is a little bit more risky because, boy, there's no community.
你根本卖不出去任何东西。
You don't you're not gonna sell anything.
我的意思是,我认为这些公司并不抱有幻想。
I mean, I think that they're I I I I hope that these companies don't have illusions.
它们又不是傻子。
Like, they're not dummies.
对吧?
Right?
我觉得,大概99家都会失败,只有一家能像《堡垒之夜》那样赚到数十亿、数百亿的收入。
I think that it I think that it's, you know, 99 of them are gonna fail, and then one of them is gonna be Fortnite and make literally billions and billions and billions of dummies.
你知道的,如果你是腾讯,你可能会想,好吧。
Like, you know, and then it's like, if you're a Tencent, you're like, well, okay.
也许我们该……
Like, maybe we should
我们可以在这方面赌一把。
We can roll the dice on that.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
但像这样对这类单人大型体验项目赌一把,我真的不确定。
But, like, rolling the dice on these, like, kind of single player big experiences, I just don't know.
在我看来,这似乎是更好的选择。
Like, it it seems to me it's a better choice.
如果我不知道去年《黑手党》为2K取得了巨大成功,我本来只会这么说。
Like, I would like, I I would only be saying this if I hadn't known that, like, last year, mafia was this giant success for two k.
对吧?
Right?
是吗?
Like, was it?
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我不确定它是不是巨大的成功,但两千万……
I don't know if it was a giant success, but but two k
比《黑手党》应有的成绩还要大。
Bigger than Mafia should have been.
对吧?
Right?
它可以说是去年他们最畅销的作品之一。
It was, like, you know, one of their top sales, like, situations for last year.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得,你知道,我们正看到这些大型多人游戏公司退出这个领域,转而去制作这些多人体验。
I I think that, like, you know, like, there's we're we're seeing these big multiplayer companies get taken out of that game and put into, you know, making these multiplayer experiences.
我只是好奇,经过这么多次失败之后,这种情况会不会改变。
And I I just I just wonder if that's gonna shift after the many, many times we've seen this fail.
是的。
Yeah.
但也许根据贾斯汀的观点,你只能赌那九分之一、百分之一的机会。
But maybe to Justin's point, like, just gotta gamble on that one out of nine one out of a 100.
请说。
There there's go ahead.
我想说,关于这些游戏,视角方面有些奇怪的地方。
I was gonna say there's there's also something weird about perspective when it comes to these games.
你有《守望先锋》,对吧?它是第一人称的,而且人们很喜欢它。
So you had Overwatch, right, which is first person and and like people liked it.
人们非常喜欢这款游戏,持续了很长一段时间。
People love that game for a really really long time.
但《漫威对手》做了一件不同的事,就是转向第三人称,这让他们能赚更多钱,因为玩家能真正看到自己买的角色皮肤,从而更愿意购买,进而带来更多收入。
But something that Marvel Rivals did different, which was going into third person, it allows them to make more money because it's worth it to buy the skins because then people get to actually see the skins that they're buying and it causes them to make more money.
对吧?
Right?
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。