本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
嘿,爱笑的家伙们?
Sup, gigglers?
卡莉,修好你的Wi-Fi。
Carrie, fix your Wi Fi.
把那玩意儿吸引过来。
Manifest that shit.
我们可没法被管束。
We can't be managed.
我的意思是,这一天就这么溜走了。
I mean, the day just got away from me.
你好啊,我闪亮的爱笑者们。
Hello, my glittering gigglers.
你好,汉娜。
Hello, Hannah.
我能说一句吗?你夸我的时候得小心点。
Can I just say, you have to be careful when you give me compliments?
嗯嗯。
Mhmm.
因为你告诉我,我用随意的发饰激励了玛格特·罗比。
Because you told me that I inspired Margot Robbie with random hair accessories.
嗯嗯。
Mhmm.
我把它放在心上,今天早上醒来后,我说:我们今天要把尽可能多的发饰戴在头上。
I took that to heart, woke up this morning, I said, we're gonna put as many accessories in our hair as we can.
然后我就开始后悔了。
And then I started regretting it.
你让我保持年轻。
You keep me young.
你真的让我保持年轻,因为我的Z世代助理最近剪了鲍勃头,就是为了能戴更多发夹。
You truly keep me young because my gen z assistant just recently cut a bob and she truly cut a bob to wear more clips.
她现在总是留这个发型。
And she does that hairstyle all the time now.
在我内心深处,我是Gen Z,但成长于千禧一代的环境。
In my heart of hearts, I am Gen z but with the, millennial upbringing.
是的。
Yeah.
这就是我知道你是个自恋者的原因。
And this is how I also know you're a narcissist.
因为我们才相处了十分钟。
Because we've been together for ten minutes.
你一句都没提到我的羽毛。
You haven't said one thing about my feather.
因为我一直在等
Because I was waiting
按下录制键。
to press record.
一句都没提到我的羽毛。
Single thing about my feather.
不。
No.
就是这样。
This is the thing.
我超爱这种主角光环的羽毛。
I love this main character energy feather.
所以她就像一件非常舒适的T恤。
So she is just like a a really comfortable t shirt.
厚实、宽松,她很有分量。
A stout, oversized she's thick.
厉害,感受一下。
Mean, feel that.
你会喜欢的。
You'd like that.
不。
No.
这质量很高。
That is high quality.
我以为它很厚实。
I thought it was stout.
番茄,番茄,反正都一样。
Tomato tomahto.
番茄,番茄,反正都一样。
Tomato tomahto.
我妈妈给我打电话,她说:你们得学会怎么正确发音了,这都快把我逼疯了。
My mom called me and she's like, you guys gotta learn how to pronounce words because it's starting to get to me.
我说:那是你培养我时的教育体系造成的。
And I said, well, that was the educational system that you brought me up with.
我爱这根羽毛。
I love this feather.
亚马逊,我确实把它放进简报里了。
Amazon, I actually put it in the newsletter.
等等。
Wait.
你加进去了?
You added it?
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
哦,你是个完整的设计师了。
Oh, you're a full designer.
不是。
No.
我 literally 在我的亚马逊上把它挂上,然后我想,这是什么有趣的小东西
I literally It up on my Amazon and I was like, what is that fun little
所以我要把我的发夹放进通讯里,你把你的羽毛发夹也放进去,女孩们会说,这有点像珍妮弗·安妮斯顿那部电影里她们放的是什么来着?
So I'm gonna put my hair clips in the newsletter and you put your feather clip and the girls are gonna be it's kinda like that Jennifer Aniston movie where they put what is it called?
通常,我能到那儿。
Usually, can get there.
通常,我可以。
Usually, I can.
詹妮弗·安妮斯顿
Jennifer Aniston
她当服务员,每当她表现好时,别人就会给她更多的发夹。
She's she works as a waitress and she puts when she does good things, they give her more clips.
哦。
Oh.
哦,是《上班一条虫》里的风格。
Oh, it's Office Space Flair.
哦,明白了。
Oh, okay.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
不管怎样,哦,你看了吗?
Anyway oh, so did you watch?
所以我看了。
So I watched it.
好的。
Okay.
告诉我全部细节。
Tell me everything.
你让我觉得这像是个不错的纪录片,我很期待坐下来观看,结果确实如此。
You made it seem like a nice like, I was excited to sit down to watch an a good documentary and it was.
我不想为那些人剧透内容。
I didn't wanna give things away for the people.
没多少人真正讨论过泰拉最近有多疯狂,她在这部纪录片里看起来有点疯。
Not enough people are talking about truly how unhinged Tyra kind of is recent like, she seems a little bit crazy in this documentary.
另外,我的隐形矫正器还剩三周就完成了,我真觉得它让我有点口吃。
Also, I have three weeks less left in my Invisalign, and I actually think it's it gave me a lisp.
所以,我岔开话题两秒钟。
So I digress for, like, two seconds.
还是说,是肉毒杆菌让你口吃的?
Or is it the Botox that's giving you a lisp?
我觉得是这些因素共同作用的结果。
I think it's a a combination of the things.
因为你的工作必须靠说话来完成。
Because the one thing you have to do for your job is speak.
对吧?
Right?
就是整个事情。
Like, it's the whole thing.
我能给自己找什么挑战,让我的工作变得更难一点?
What's a challenge that I could make my job a little bit harder for myself?
泰拉当时一直带着那种邪恶的笑容,是的。
So Tyra had this, like, evil grin the whole time Yeah.
她那时候的样子是这样的
Where she'd be like
她给人的感觉是,天啊。
she came off oh my god.
我现在不是想批评泰拉·班克斯,但她表现得确实有点不对劲,不只是有点。
I don't mean to like bash Tyra Banks right now, but she came off like a little bit in off not a little bit.
她显得很不真诚,尤其是在他们复述这些事件时,而实际的女生们却说:不,他真的摸我。
She came off like pretty inauthentic, especially when they're recounting these events, and then they have the actual girls being like, no, he was groping me.
是的。
Yeah.
不,这没什么可商量的。
Like, no, there's no if, ands, or buts.
我当时觉得很不舒服,很奇怪,但没人采取任何行动。
I was uncomfortable and it was weird and no one did anything.
你可以看出她根本没想到其他人会那样发言。
You could tell she didn't know that the other people were gonna speak out It the way they
这几乎像是有人故意安排她,说:‘这是一部纪录片,我们要浅浅地挖一下。’
almost seemed like it was posed to her of like, this is a documentary and we're gonna scratch the surface.
嗯。
Mhmm.
你只需要给出一些公关式的回答,其他人会去说的。
Give us you can give us some PR answers and the other people will talk.
你没必要把自己陷得那么深。
You don't have to get as much in the mud.
我简直不敢相信她竟然同意了。
I can't believe she agreed agreed to it.
但我认为她其实想表达:我想为自己辩护,但她并没有真正这么做。
But I also think she was trying to be like, I wanna defend myself in a way, but then she didn't really try.
她只是好像在说:我不想面对这些问题。
She was kinda just like, I don't I don't wanna address things.
我只是觉得,但凡提到任何事情,她都会说:好吧,这只是一个创作。
Well, I just think like anything that came up that was like, this is a create like, okay.
那个叫珊迪的女孩,他们谈论她喝到失忆、劈腿男朋友的事,还拍了下来。
The girl, Shandy, where they were talking about how she got blackout drunk, and she cheated on her boyfriend, and they filmed
但事实根本不是这样。
Which is not what happened.
他们把整个过程都拍了下来,而且
And they filmed the whole thing, and
然后第二天早上又拍了。
then they filmed the next morning.
她一开始表现得好像连自己是谁都记不起来了。
She acted, like, in the beginning, like, she didn't even remember who she was.
而且就像是,好吧,如果你当时站出来说,那个时代的电视节目,我确实被压力逼着把它做得更耸人听闻。
And it's like, okay, if you had come out and been, like, of that time period for TV, I was pressured into making it more salacious.
所以,我后悔了。
And so and I regret it.
我不该添加那些X、Y、Z的内容,因为他们在剪辑时硬加了进去。
Like, I shouldn't have added x y and z because they were in the they were editing it.
然后说,是的,我沉迷于把节目做得尽可能耸人听闻。
And be like, yeah, I got obsessed with making the show as salacious as possible.
我想赚更多钱。
I wanted to make more money.
我想让节目更火。
I wanted the show to be bigger.
想超越它。
Wanted to beat it.
我觉得任何做真人秀制作的人都会这样,她说她没有。
I think also anyone in reality TV production, she said she wasn't.
她是执行制片人。
She's the executive producer.
对。
Right.
任何做真人秀制作的人,我认识一些
Anyone in reality TV production, soul I met some of
最糟糕的家伙。
the worst guys.
我生活中接触过的真人秀行业的人
People in my life in reality TV
制作。
production.
有些人是好人。
And some people are good people.
他们一开始入行,后来才意识到:天啊,我们对这些人做的事太恶劣了。
They fall into it and then realize, oh, this is horrible what we're doing to these people.
是的。
Yeah.
然后他们就退出了。
And then they get out of it.
我跟你说,现实电视行业正在迎来一次清算。
I'm telling you, there's a reality TV reckoning happening.
我可以这么说,我遇到过一些现实电视的制片人,他们真的让我的体验变得好多了。
I can say, like, I've had some producers on reality TV where I'm like, you have made my experience that much better.
对。
Yes.
你真的帮助我讲好了我的故事。
You've really helped me tell my story.
你真的,真的帮助我敞开心扉。
You've really, like, you've really helped me open up.
但也有一些人,我觉得你简直就是魔鬼。
And then there are some people that I'm like, you actually are the devil.
这太疯狂了,竟然这样
And this is a it's crazy that this
这是你的,但其实是在操控。
is your but it's actually manipulating.
制作人会说,嘿,我要制作她。
Produce well, they'll say, hey, I'm gonna produce her.
看着吧。
Watch this.
是的。
Yeah.
然后你把一个有正常情绪的普通人,扭曲成让他们以为自己身处某种不同的情境。
And then you take a normal person having normal emotions and twist it for them to think they're in some, like, different setting.
是的,看到香迪不得不在镜头前打这些电话,直到今天你都能看得出来。
Yes, seeing Shandy have to do these phone calls on camera, like and you could tell to this day.
这把她毁了。
It fucked her up.
天啊,尽管这件事发生在十年前到将近二十年前,但他们中的每一个人都没能从那段经历中走出来。
Fucked Well, every single one of them, even though this was like ten to almost twenty years ago, none of them are over any situation that they went through.
光是听他们谈论这件事的方式,就能感觉到这件事一直萦绕在他们心头,他们每天都会想到。
Like, can just tell the way they're talking about it that it's has stuck with them and they think about it every single day.
你知道什么是令人难过的吗?
You know what's sad?
如果这个节目没有成功,其实并不会对他们造成那么大的影响,因为根本没人会看到。
If the show wasn't successful, it actually wouldn't have affected them that much because no one would have seen it.
所以,当事情走红时,问题就在于一切都会变得加倍激烈。
So that's the problem with when things go viral is that everything is that much more intense.
对我来说最疯狂的是,我感觉我小时候就一直在看泰拉·班克斯。
The craziest thing for me is, like, I feel like I grew up watching Tyra Banks.
你会看到她在维多利亚的秘密秀上。
Like, you watch her on Victoria's Secret.
她还演过那部电影《生命尺寸》。
She was in that movie Life Size.
然后节目播出了,我一生中对泰拉·班克斯的印象就是,她不仅美丽动人,而且非常聪明。
Then the show comes out, like, I just had this vision of Tyra Banks my whole life of, like, not only she's so stunning and gorgeous, but she's smart.
她是个商人,你听得出我的口齿不清吗?
She's a biz do you hear my lisp?
这对你来说很烦人吗?
Annoying is it for you?
就像,你觉得自己根本没法继续下去。
Like, you you're like, I can't I can't go on.
或者干脆接受它,别
Or just lean into it be
不,就是这样,这
like, Not this is this
泰拉·班克斯。
Terry Banks.
我得去拿我的
I have to take my
你可以直接装法国人,说:天哪。
You could just be French be like, oh my god.
那太经典了。
That was iconic.
保留这个,格蕾丝。
Keep that in, Grace.
保留这个。
Keep that in.
出问题了。
It's going wrong.
我感觉我以前和男生约会时也这样过。
I feel like I've done that, like, before hooking up with a guy.
没有。
No.
我以前确实从胸衣里掏过东西。
I've totally taken out, like, things I stuff my bra with before.
我当时就想,别担心这个。
I'm like, don't worry about this.
而且我并不是不认可泰拉·班克斯为黑人女性、像我这样丰满的女性在模特行业所做出的贡献,她真的打开了很多大门。
And not discounting the things that Tyra Banks have has done for black women, women like curvy women in modeling, like, opened so many doors.
完全没错。
Totally.
但我看过一个片段,是她谈论自己的模特生涯,或者任何商业项目、节目之类的。
But I saw a clip, and it was like her talking about her modeling career, her talking about any, like, business venture, the show, whatever.
她说,我真希望我的遗产是冰淇淋。
And she and she said, I really want my legacy to be ice cream.
我当时就说,你知道吗?
And I said, you know what?
我们到此为止吧。
We're done here.
真的,我们到此为止了。
Like, truly, we're done here,
我觉得。
I think.
我觉得你知道,当你说到同时可以存在多种真相的时候。
I think you know that when you said there can be multiple truths at once.
是的。
Yeah.
我说过吗?
Did I say that?
没有。
No.
就是,是的。
It's like, yes.
回到我最初的观点。
Back to my original point.
做了这么多了不起的事情,对吧。
Has done so many amazing things Right.
对于女性,嗯。
For women Mhmm.
对于体型、种族等方面的多样性,
For diversity, of size, of race, of
完全正确。
Totally.
但这个节目的初衷是好的。
But also The theory of this show was good intended.
就像,还有,
Like, was Also,
那些与当时主流模特形象不同的美丽女性,数量很多,是的。
the amount of beautiful women who look differently than the popular model at the time Yeah.
真人秀很混乱,因为他们不把你当人看。
Reality TV is messy because they don't treat you as humans.
是的。
Yeah.
你们的角色被商业化之后,却不再去为新角色试镜,你就是这个角色。
Your characters that they monetize except afterwards, they don't go audition for new characters, you are the character.
没错。
Right.
而且这个角色会一直跟着你。
And you're it's stuck with you.
是的。
Yeah.
我也得说,泰拉并不是一个人在行动。
And I also have to say Tyra didn't act alone.
泰拉背后有完全支持她的。
Tyra had Totally.
庞大的高管团队。
Massive executives.
高管们他妈的
Executives fucking
是的。
Yeah.
靠沙迪赚了大笔钱。
Making tons of money off of, like, Shandy.
对。
Right.
如果电视台说了什么,那就只能算了。
And if the network says something, then it's like, okay.
这就是我们必须做的。
Well, this is what we have to do.
我觉得她陷入了两难的境地。
And I feel like she found herself in a rock and a hard place.
所以我觉得现在拍这部纪录片很有必要,如果她当时坐那儿说,这么多事情都被搞砸了。
That's why I feel like doing this documentary now, if she had sat there and was like so much got fucked up
是的。
Yeah.
我根本没想到会这样。
That I would have never seen coming.
现在回过头来看,我觉得真的很抱歉。
And now years later looking back, like, I feel really bad.
如果她当时只说一次那句话,我想我观看她的经历会完全不同。
If she had just said that one time, I think I would have had a totally different experience watching her.
就像在最后,当他们没从她那里得到想要的东西,镜头切到丹妮尔说:闭嘴。
Like even at the end when they didn't get what they wanted from her and it cut to Danielle being like, shut up.
对,就是这样。
Like Yeah.
这明显是他们想让你从中感受到的。
It it definitely that was what they wanted you to get from it.
我觉得最让我生气的其实有很多事情。
I also think what pissed me off the most actually, there was a lot of things.
但其中一件让人沮丧的是,因为那是在两千年代
But one of the things that was frustrating is because it was like two thousands
是的。
Yeah.
他们那时候还没有Instagram。
They didn't have Instagram.
嗯。
Mhmm.
所以现在有了真人秀,即使你遇到了一些不太好的事情
So nowadays with reality TV, even if something kinda bad happens to you
对。
Right.
你仍然可以拥有自己的平台来建立影响力。
You still have your own platform that you can build.
是的。
Yeah.
这些女孩们却没有这样的条件。
These girls didn't have that.
她只能回到沃尔格林药店,是的。
She just had to go back to Walgreens Yeah.
她无法发声,无法表达自己,也无法展现其他方面的一面。
And she could not have a voice, she couldn't express herself, she couldn't show other sides
你简直就像被困在你自己或别人为你打造的牢笼里。
to You're almost like in a jail that you created or that they created for you.
我甚至能想到,比如《爱岛》节目,是的。
I could tell like, even, like, Love Island Yeah.
当这些人离开时,他们已经为未来五年做好了准备。
When they these people leave, they're set for, like, five years.
是的。
Yeah.
如果他们,比如,积累了十年的粉丝基础呢?
If they, like, build Ten years?
从那之后建立起来的追随者。
A following off of it.
是的。
Yeah.
但这些女孩无法自己建立粉丝群体。
But these girls couldn't build a following on their own.
就这样了。
That was it.
我可以预见,很多这样的女孩会变得极其走红,比如那些人,但情况甚至可能更糟。
Like, I could see so many of these girls going extremely viral, like, people who but then also, it could have even been worse.
比如,珊迪可能会遭到网络上的严重骚扰,对吧。
Like, Shandy could have been just so harassed online Right.
就像,
That, like,
它可能会像《爱是盲目的》那样?
it could of Love Is Blind?
你在看吗?
Are you watching?
不。
No.
新一季上线了。
So the new season came out.
好看吗?
Is it good?
这是了解当下约会现状的绝佳方式。
It's such a good way to gauge what dating is like in the current moment.
每个男人都想要一个丈夫。
Every guy wants a husband.
他们其实都不想要。
Like, they all want no.
他们真的想要的是丈夫。
Like, they truly want husbands.
真相是
The truth
如果他们想上真人秀,他们想要的是一个丈夫。
is if they wanna be on reality TV, they want a husband.
后面的人听清楚点。
Louder for the people in the back.
他们想要一个丈夫,而我之所以这么说,是因为这一季他们大量谈论了对对方的性吸引力,这让我完全无法接受《盲选恋爱》。
They want a husband and they also the only reason why I say that is because, like, a lot of it, they talk a lot this season about, like, being sexually attracted to the person, which totally, like, I could never do love is blind.
我觉得这基本上就是五五开。
Like, I I feel like that is, like, a solid fifty fifty.
你必须能和那个人发生性关系。
Like, you have to be able to have sex with that person.
但那些男生想要的是,他们不想主动发起。
But the guys want to be they they don't wanna do the initiating.
其中一个争论是:好吧,但你也可以主动啊。
Like, one of the arguments was like, okay, but you could, like, initiate too.
我完全持这样的观点:如果你觉得应该是五五开,那你就是想要一个丈夫。
And I am so of, like, the mindset of, like, if you think it should be fifty fifty, you want a husband.
嗯嗯。
Mhmm.
你根本不想和我约会。
Like, you don't want to date me.
是的。
Yeah.
你是希望她来追你吗?
Like, you want her to chase you?
而且很多男性还经常提到,他们对这些女性没有吸引力。
They also a lot of the men, like, they bring it up more that they're not attracted to the women.
嗯嗯。
Mhmm.
你难道没照过镜子吗?
And it's I'm like, do you own a mirror?
你什么时候认真看过自己一眼?
Like, have you ever looked in it one time?
不。
No.
就一次就行。
Just like one time.
看一眼。
Take a glance.
你凭什么觉得自己配得上别人?
Why you think you deserve someone?
你已经和一个比你漂亮得多的人在一起了。
You're already with someone that's way hotter than you.
你还觉得自己配得上更漂亮的?
What you think you deserve someone even hotter?
请照照镜子。
Please check the mirror.
很难想象男人觉得自己配得上
It is crazy to think what men think they
这简直是妄想。
Well, it's delusion.
所有女孩都说:哇,他是唯一一个在第三集就让我抓狂的人,这是我对《盲婚》的第三个不满。
And all the girls say that like, wow, he's here's a one all in on third gripe I have with Love Is Blind.
我不知道这些人的名字。
I don't know these people's names.
如果我只在屏幕上见过他们一次,而屏幕下方又没有显示他们的名字,我根本记不住。
And if I see them one time on the screen and you don't have their name in the lower third, I'm never remembering it.
《盲婚》。
Love is Blind.
剪辑的人,把名字显示得久一点。
Someone in editing, keep the names up for longer.
这一季我们再也不会见到这些人了。
This is one season we're never seeing these people again.
我不会去记他们的名字。
I'm not memorizing their names.
我根本不知道哪一对是哪一对,他们叫什么名字,我只能说是那个金发的,更金发的那个。
Like, I have no idea what couple is which and what their names are, and I'm just like, the blonde one, the blonder blonde one.
我只是希望他们长得更丑一点。
I just want them to be uglier.
缺牙的人。
People missing teeth.
好吧。
Okay.
那完全是另一个节目了。
That's like a totally different show.
不。
No.
但这就是《盲婚》啊。
But like, that's love is blind.
就是希望你爱上一个人,但结果每个人都长得一模一样。
Like, want you to fall in love with someone and be like But everyone is The same.
我其实觉得他们做得非常好,我觉得没有谁让我觉得天哪。
I actually think they do a really good job of like, I don't think there's someone that I'm like, oh my god.
她比其他所有女孩都漂亮十倍。
She's like 10 times better looking than all the other girls.
像,我
Like, I
我真的觉得所有女孩都很漂亮
really do feel like all the girls are pretty
但如果他们加入一个性格很差的模特,再加一个最有趣、最有魅力但并不符合传统审美标准的女孩,会不会更有趣?
But is it more interesting if they throw in, like, a model with a horrible personality and then, like, the funniest, most charming, like, girl who isn't traditionally good looking?
我的意思是,是的,任何这样的安排都会让节目变得好得多。
I mean, yeah, everything would make that would, like, make way better to be.
让我假装是泰拉·班克斯。
Like Let me act like Tyra Banks.
是的
Yeah.
你并不比男人强。
Not you're no better than a man.
比如,你觉得如果我们找一个
Like, you're like, what if we got
高挑的模特?
a leggy model?
好吧。
Okay.
然后把她和一个怪物配在一起。
And we put her with an ogre.
收视率会飙升。
Ratings would skyrocket.
而且,确实会这样。
And no, they would.
但这就是为什么我觉得很疯狂,男人们会说:‘我不确定我是否对你有吸引力。’
But I that's why I'm like, it's so crazy that the men are like, well, I don't know if I'm attracted to you.
因为我觉得,你根本不确定自己是否被她吸引。
Because I'm like, you don't know if you're attracted to her.
你是认真的吗?
Like, are you kidding?
男人只要看到暖暖的面包布丁在附近,就会和它发生关系。
Men would have sex with warm bread pudding if it was in their vicinity.
汉娜,你会气疯的。
Hannah, you would be so mad.
她简直就是个天使。
There's this literal she's an angel.
我不知道她叫什么名字,真希望我能知道。
I don't know her name is though, and I wish I could.
别看这些节目了,因为我看了会气炸。
Watch these shows because I get too mad.
她是个天使。
She's an angel.
她很漂亮。
She's gorgeous.
她美得惊人。
She's stunning.
她是个医生。
She's a doctor.
一位拥有医学博士学位的医生上了好几年大学。
A medical MD doctor went to college multiple years.
这个男人快五十岁了。
This man is pushing pushing five six.
真的。
Truly.
他看着这个女人,说:我习惯了和每天去练普拉提的人在一起。
And he looks at this woman, and he goes, I'm really used to being with someone that goes to Pilates every single day.
首先,不,你没有。
First of all, no, you're not.
所以这是个谎言。
So that's a lie.
其次,如果你喜欢的话
Second of all, then if you like
她一直在忙着拯救生命。
it She's so much, busy saving lives.
她没有时间一天做三次普拉提。
She doesn't have time to do Pilates three times a day.
她简直就是新冠期间那种……被称为关键人物的人吗?
She's literally what was it called during COVID when, like, she's essential?
哦,她是关键工作者。
Oh, she's an essential worker.
她是不可或缺的。
She's essential.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
你不是。
You're not.
如果你这么喜欢普拉提,你就应该每天都去。
And if you love Pilates so much, you should go every day.
而且,我也受够了那些去练普拉提的男性了。
But also men I'm also sick of the men going to Pilates.
这完全是另一个让人不满的问题。
That's like a whole other gripe.
就像
Like
这可是违法的。
Well, that's illegal.
谁去练普拉提了?
It's not Who's going to Pilates?
我最近在自己的信息流里经常看到。
I've just see it I've been seeing it a lot on my timeline.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
天啊。
Oh my god.
而且我越来越觉得烦了。
And I'm getting I'm starting to get really annoyed.
不。
No.
因为如果你的普拉提课上有男人,你就会被偷。
Because if there's a man in your Pilates class, you're gonna get robbed.
而且说到底,你们不让我们去健身房穿运动文胸,说我们是怪胎,现在却又觉得你们可以出现在
Well, it's also like, okay, you don't let us go to the gym and wear sports bras because you're freaks, and now you think you're gonna show
我们的场所。
Show up at our place of
工作的地方。
work.
去那些漂亮的芭蕾舞工作室。
To gorgeous ballet studios.
是的。
Yeah.
然后他们总是说:‘我能再加一个红色的吗?’
And then they're always like, can I put another red on?
闭嘴。
Shut the fuck up.
闭嘴。
Shut up.
闭嘴。
Shut up.
不管怎样,我们得说,这些中等颜值的男人有个问题——他们就在中间,我们都清楚,那些人真的会让你心神不宁。
Anyway, we take But a the problem with these middle good looking men, like, they're in the middle, we all know those are the ones that, like, really fuck with you.
比如,我每次向下恋爱时,是的。
Like, anytime I've dated down Yeah.
但当你向下恋爱时
But when you date down
你对'向上约会'的定义是什么?
What is your what is your definition of dating up?
我不喜欢向下约会。
I'm not I don't like dating down.
我喜欢那种对自己着迷的感觉。
I like to feel like I'm obsessed with them.
是的。
Yeah.
我想觉得自己和他们在一起很幸运。
I wanna feel lucky to be with them.
你必须仰慕他们。
You have to admire them.
对。
Yes.
我觉得这就是那个词。
I think that's the word.
是的。
Yes.
我确实约会过一些我欣赏他们下颌线的男生,嗯。
And I have dated guys who I admire their jawline Mhmm.
但只要他们一开口,我就想:不,不,不,不,不。
But then, like, the second they open their mouth, I'm like, no, no, no, no, no.
我奶奶几年前跟我说过一件事。
My grandma said something to me this is, like, years.
我当时还在上初中呢。
I mean, I was in, like, middle school.
我就说:奶奶,我甚至都不确定要不要听这个。
I'm like, grandma, I don't even know if I need to know this.
但她跟我说过一句话,从我二十多岁到三十多岁一直深深印在我心里:如果你有个儿子,而你现在正在约会的这个人,突然从门口走进来,变成你儿子的 exact replica。
But she said something to me that has, like, truly stuck with me through my twenties and my thirties, and that is if you have a son and your son walked through the door right now and he was an exact replica of who you're currently dating.
嗯。
Mhmm.
你为那个人感到骄傲吗?
Are you proud of that person?
我当时想,确实如此。
And I'm like True.
我对自己的评价很盲目,完全不会给自己打分。
I'm delusional where like, I don't rate myself in any way.
我只是知道,我就是那个女孩。
I just know that I'm that girl.
嗯。
Mhmm.
所以我不会想,哦,我是这样的,我从不照镜子。
So I'm I'm not like, oh, I'm this I don't look in the mirror.
我不知道自己长什么样。
Don't know how I look.
我只是知道,我想为自己争取最好的,是的。
I just know that I want the best for myself Yes.
这对我来说是正确的。
That is right for me.
我们有很高的标准。
We have high standards.
我有非常高的标准。
I have very high standards.
非常高的期望。
Very high expectations.
非常高的期望。
Very high expectations.
而且我觉得这是因为我的父母。
And I have I think it's because of my parents.
是的。
Yeah.
我也了解你的。
And I know yours as well.
极高的期望。
Very high expectations.
对不尊重零容忍。
Zero tolerance for disrespect.
对零容忍
Zero tolerance for
在我这里不行。
not in me.
嗯嗯。
Mhmm.
对顶嘴零容忍。
Zero tolerance for sassiness.
嗯嗯。
Mhmm.
温和育儿
Zero Gentle parenting
这里不兴这个。
not around here.
我从来没见过。
Never seen it.
我从来没听说过。
Never heard of it.
只在书里和电影里听说过。
Only heard about it in books and movies.
我从来没经历过。
Never experienced it.
我记得那时候谈恋爱是这样的。
And I remember dating down.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我说的‘下’,就是说,你内心深处其实知道,比如
And when I say down, it's like, you know in your heart of hearts, like
你是个失败者。
You're a loser.
他是个失败者。
He's a loser.
他是个失败者。
He's a loser.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得他们知道他们配不上你。
I feel like they know that they don't deserve you.
嗯。
Mhmm.
因为他们的不安全感,所以会故意折腾你。
And because of their insecurities, they fuck with you.
对。
Yes.
这最让人沮丧了,简直让我脑子快疯了。
And that's the most upsetting thing and that's literally like made my mind crazy.
是的。
Yeah.
不过,说实话,这正是《告诉谎言》的整个剧情,导演它
Though, honestly, that's the whole plot of Tell Me Lies and the the director It's
这让我很受刺激。
triggering for me.
确实如此。
It is.
我说过那个女孩不该跟他说话。
I said that girl should not be talking to him.
他们刚把这部剧完结了。
Well, they just ended the series.
他们刚,是的。
They just Yes.
他们放出了季终集,我看了。
Put the season finale out, which I watched it.
有些人很生气,觉得主角史蒂文什么坏事都没受到惩罚。
Some people were, like, mad about it because they felt like the main character, Steven, like, got away with everything.
随它吧。
Whatever.
其实有很多
There's, like, a lot
就是这样,生活本来如此。
of Of just that's life.
男人总能逍遥法外。
Men getting away with stuff.
生活就是这样。
That's life.
但最疯狂的一件事是,我觉得那位导演出来表示,过去几年里,她对这么多人都如此讨厌露西感到震惊。
But one of the craziest things is the director, I think she's the director, came out and was like, I have been shocked over the past few years about how many people are so mad at Lucy Mhmm.
说她和史蒂文一样糟糕,甚至因为她是弱者而讨厌她。
Saying that she's just as bad as Steven and and hating her almost in the sense of like, well, because she's weak, we hate her.
但忽略了她原本并不是这样的事实。
But like discounting the fact that she wasn't like this.
他实际上操纵了她。
Like, he literally manipulated her.
是他把她变成了这样。
He made her into this.
你对虐待的反应不应该被评判。
Your response to abuse should not be judged.
是的。
Yeah.
人们对虐待的反应方式多种多样。
People respond to abuse in many different ways.
是的。
Yeah.
有些人会崩溃。
Some people freak out.
嗯嗯。
Mhmm.
有些人则变得沉默寡言。
Some people just become a clam.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得
And I think
别搞那个海鲜的比喻。
Not that seafood reference.
你介意吗?你知道我爸爸昨晚给我打电话了吗?
Do you mind do you know my dad called me last night?
他说:我得跟你谈谈,因为我有点生气。
He goes, I gotta talk to you about something because I'm a little bit pissed off.
我爸爸很少会在晚上8点后给我打电话,因为我觉得他早就睡了。
And my dad rarely will call me after, like, 8PM because I'm like, he's asleep.
我凌晨9:30接到一个FaceTime电话,当时我就想,哎呀,我肯定因为什么事惹他生气了。
I get a FaceTime at 09:30, and I'm like, oh, I must have, like, really, like, annoyed him with something.
他说:你怎么敢坐在你的播客里说蛤蜊的坏话?
And he goes, how dare you sit on your podcast and talk bad about clams?
洛芙站在我这边。
Love took my side.
他说:我超爱蛤蜊。
He goes, I love clams.
你爱蛤蜊。
You love clams.
你表现得好像你不爱蛤蜊一样。
You're acting like you're not you don't love clams.
我们去
We go to
他说
he goes
我们每年都会去意大利。
we go to Italy every single year.
我早晚都吃蛤蜊,而你却一句话都没说。
I eat clams for dinner and lunch, and you didn't even say anything.
每当我们大肆吐槽男人的时候,你爸爸就打来电话,我们能聊聊蛤蜊吗?
I love when we say the most horrible shit about men, and your dad calls, can we discuss the clam the clam?
他说,有一次在意大利,我们在早餐时碰到了迈克尔·科尔斯,他一直都没忘记这件事。
He goes, well, one time in Italy, we saw Michael Kors, like, at breakfast, and he's never forgot it.
所以当你在播客里提到迈克尔·科尔斯时,他就说,那是我的朋友。
So when you talk about Michael Kors on the pod, he's like, my friend.
我头上看到了汉娜的。
I saw Hannah's on my head.
她跟你打招呼了吗?
Did she say hi?
她说加里在外面吗?
Did she say Gary's outside?
我们都可以有夹子。
We could all have clamps.
我喜欢加里在听。
I love that Gary's listening.
嗨,加里熊。
Hi, Gary Bear.
别动手。
No hands
每个人都别动手。
on everyone.
说到叫人‘嗯’。
Speaking of calling people Mhmm.
昨晚,我们的生活从来都不无聊。
Last night, our lives are never boring.
永远不会。
Never.
有什么事情发生,我就想表达自己。
Something come comes up and I wanna I wanna Express yourself.
我特别兴奋。
I'm all hyped up.
是的。
Yeah.
现在我知道当时大概是10:30,我说佩吉今天不在。
Now I know it was around 10:30 and I said, Paige is out for the day.
她做完了。
She's done.
她做完了。
She's done.
她打卡下班了。
She's clocked out.
她已经打卡下班了。
She's clocked out.
但在那种朋友之间的时刻,我说,我不在乎。
But I in one of those moments of friendship, I said, I don't care.
是的。
Yeah.
如果你在9:45之后打给我,你可能会接到一位瑜伽教练。
If you're calling me post 945, you might get a yoga instructor.
你可能会接到一个健康达人。
You might get a health gooey.
我回答得很激动。
I answer hyped up.
我一直都很兴奋。
I've been I've been jacked up.
对。
Yeah.
佩吉戴着口罩接电话。
Paige answers with a mask on.
脸啊。
Face yeah.
经典的睡眠面膜。
A classic sleep in face mask.
我抓住一切机会补充胶原蛋白。
I give her Getting my collagen where I can.
我给她一堆荒谬的理由。
I give her all of these crazy arguments.
她说:我需要你放松一下。
She goes, I'm gonna need you to relax.
我差不多吸了有一根半大麻。
I'm about a joint and a half deep.
汉娜开始向我抛出各种令人烦恼的问题。
Hannah starts hitting me with life plaguing questions.
我不是说下周、下个月的事。
Like like you like, I'm not talking next week, next month.
我说的是会影响我们五到七年的事情。
I'm talking things that will affect us in five to seven work
有个项目正在进行,我当时突然有了顿悟。
project going on and I'm like, I had an epiphany.
我觉得我们放弃吧。
I think we scratch it.
我说,我们应该从头开始,就是因为这七个不同的点。
I go, I think we start from the ground up and it's it's because of these seven different points.
她对,是的。
And she Yeah.
她看着我,说一切都会好起来的。
Looks at me, she goes, everything's gonna be fine.
我需要你只是放松一下。
I need you to just relax.
我需要你稍作停顿。
I'm gonna need you to take a beat.
但你要知道,如果我在你使用跑步机时,比如早上11点给你打电话,而你又喝了一肚子咖啡,你可能会说:我得马上联系我的律师来处理这事。
But mind you, if I had called you at like 11:00 right when you're on your walking pad Yeah.
而且你当时情绪激动,肯定会说:我现在就得打电话找我的律师来处理这件事。
And you're jacked up with coffee, you would have been like, I'm actually let me get on the phone with my lawyer right now, and I'll deal
这件事。
with this.
没有什么比打电话找我的律师更让我喜欢的了。
Nothing I love more than getting on the phone with my lawyer.
其实,还有一件事比打电话找律师更让我开心,那就是告诉别人:我要找我的律师了。
There's nothing I actually, there's one thing I love more than getting on the phone with my lawyer is telling people Well, I'm gonna get
打电话找我的律师。
on the phone with my lawyer.
看到你出现在小额诉讼法庭上,那才叫真实。
Well, seeing you in small claims court is real.
当然。
Absolutely.
百分之百。
A 100%.
当然。
Absolutely.
所以我要主持SAG颁奖典礼的Netflix红毯环节。
So I'm hosting the SAG Awards, red carpet for Netflix.
我下巴僵硬,还有口吃。
I have a frozen chin, a lisp.
但我没告诉Netflix我下巴僵硬还有口吃。
Now, didn't tell Netflix that I have a frozen chin and a lisp.
还有我的
And my
我现在还在这儿呢。
I'm still here now.
我的担心是
And my fear is
我会去做,然后人们会说,天哪,她肉毒素打过头了。
I'm gonna do it and people are gonna be like, oh my god, she went so overboard with the bot botox.
她喜欢整形手术。
She loves plastic surgery.
当初是我自己说要打肉毒素,结果打歪了一点,现在突然间所有事情都变了。
When I was the one that was like, I'm waiting to get Botox and then I get a little bit botched and now all of the sudden.
所以我有点担心这会变成那样。
So I'm like nervous that that's gonna be whatever.
但我还有两周时间直到
I have two weeks though until
你一定会没事的。
You're gonna be totally fine.
桑拿。
Sauna.
而且,我这整个时间都在观察你的脸。
Also, I've been looking at your face this whole time.
我没有被你的……分心,但其实我也没怎么听你说。
I haven't been distracted by your I but also don't I don't really listen to you.
是的。
Yeah.
但你爱我。
But you love me.
我也爱你。
And I love you.
外面有很多人。
Lots of people out
那里。
there.
人们对你的最大批评就是你玻尿酸打过头了。
The a lot worst thing people have to say about you is like you overdid the Botox.
这真是个让人有共鸣的女王。
That's a relatable queen.
哦,谢谢你这么说。
Oh, thank you so much for saying that.
说实话,你别总是那么完美,反而更讨人喜欢。
It's honestly more likable for you to stop being so perfect all the time.
我会觉得。
I would feel like
让我也告诉你一件事。
Let me tell you something too.
我真的需要你的帮助,我自私地让你今天来我公寓,是因为我确实想请你帮我准备SAG奖的卡片。
I really need your help and I selfishly asked you to come over to my apartment today because I actually want you to help me with my cards for the SAG Awards.
我正想说,我本来是要和你一起做的。
I was gonna say, I was supposed to do it with you.
汉娜本来要和我一起参加SAG奖,但我接到汉娜的电话,她说她决定完全不去了。
Hannah's supposed to do the SAG Awards with me and I get a phone call from Hannah saying, I actually decided to absolutely not
做那个。
do that.
不。
No.
但就在我要拍摄我的专场的前一天。
But the day before I'm shooting my special.
好的。
Okay.
那真是太多了。
It was lot.
这根本不可能,情感上我也无法完成。
It was impossible and emotionally, I couldn't make it happen.
你做不到。
You couldn't
应付这个。
handle it.
实际上,β受体阻滞剂的用量并不存在。
The amount of beta blockers actually don't exist.
它们根本不存在。
They don't exist.
对我来说,然后你之前见过我疲惫不堪,站在错误的一边。
For me to And then you've dealt with me me tired, standing on the wrong side before.
尤其是你需要整整一周的时间来恢复。
Especially that's like a lot that you need like a full week to recover after.
所以你必须学习。
So you have to study.
所以我必须学习。
So I have to study.
因为这毕竟是现场直播,和很多人采访后只挑最搞笑的片段剪出来发布是不一样的,是的。
Because it is let me just say, it's live which is different than a lot of people can interview and just take the funniest moments Yeah.
然后直接发出去,这才是最理想的。
And post it which is ideal.
是的。
Yeah.
但现场直播意味着,宝贝,你得一直工作。
But live is, like, you're gonna be working, babe.
我平时对每个名人都是些普通事实,比如他们被提名了多少次、是哪部电影、诸如此类,全是无聊的细节。
Well, I have, like, normal facts about every single celebrity, like, how many times they've been nominated, what movie it's for, like, blah blah, all the boring facts.
但现在我开始加入一些有趣的问题,或者说是,好吧。
But now I'm going in and adding, like, one funny question or, like, okay.
听好了。
Look.
他们雇用我。
They hired me
是因为个性,亲爱的。
for a personality, honey.
他们知道他们得到的是什么。
Like, they knew they were getting.
我不
I don't
因为这是直播。
because it is live.
所以,我想你可以问任何问题。
So, like, I guess you can ask anything.
你最不相信谁?
Do you trust the least?
你就直接搞个安迪·科恩式的重聚,所有人都进场。
You just do full Andy Cohen at a reunion with everyone coming in.
不可能。
No way.
你一直在暗中盯着谁?
Who who have you been side eyeing?
比如你
Like, you
你有私密账号吗?
have a Finsta?
没有。
No.
我太着迷了。
I'm obsessed.
而且,说到底,你的裙子真的很棒。
Also, at the end of the day, your dress is really good.
没有。
No.
我觉得我的裙子真的很棒。
My dress is I think it's really good.
这才是最重要的。
All that matters.
确实如此。
Truly.
这真的就是一切。
It's truly all that matters.
但这会很有趣。
But it's gonna be fun.
我迫不及待想看。
I can't wait to watch it.
等等。
Wait.
还有另一件最近我看到的走红事情,你知道,我们通常不鼓励赞美男性。
One other viral thing that I that I saw recently and, you know, we don't like praising the men on this.
但有时候我会想,哦,我得站到某一边。
But sometimes I'm like, oh, I have to take, like, someone's side.
我不知道为什么我在超级碗期间没注意到,但你看到汤姆·布雷迪和洛根·保罗的那个视频了吗?
I don't know why I didn't see this during the Super Bowl or anything, but did you see that clip of Tom Brady and Logan Paul?
他们在超级碗上正在
They were, like, at the Super Bowl doing
哦,这个在我的算法里根本显示不出来。
Oh, that doesn't come across on my algorithm.
谢天谢地。
Thank god.
好吧。
Okay.
它之所以出现在我的推送里,是因为那个‘Across’。
The only reason it came across mine was it Across.
是一个女孩在做二重唱式的回应视频。
It was a girl doing like a duet to it, like a rebuttal video.
大概汤姆·布雷迪在玩什么游戏之类的,我不太确定。
Essentially, there's like some game or something like that Tom Brady's doing, I think.
就是说,我不清楚。
Like, I don't know.
男人就爱玩游戏。
Men love a game.
炫酷足球,或者说是足球,但我不知道具体是什么。
Swag football or if it's like football, but it's like for a I have no idea what it is.
标记它。
Tagger it.
是的。
Yeah.
比如马克、保罗。
Like Mark, Paul.
现在。
Anymore.
但洛根·保罗正在玩这个游戏。
But Logan Paul is playing in it.
他们谈论的是互相竞争还是组队之类的,反正就是那么回事。
And so they were talking about like competing against each other or on the same team or but like whatever.
而且我猜还有一些职业运动员也在玩这个游戏,
And I guess there's other professional sports people, like, playing in said game,
随便吧。
whatever.
没人让我继续说。
No one asked me to continue.
所以,根本不是什么辩论。
So basically, the debate, not even the debate.
汤姆·布雷迪对洛根·保罗说:‘你觉得自己是运动员挺可爱的,但你不是职业运动员。’
Tom Brady says to Logan Paul, like, it's cute that you think you're an athlete, but you're not a professional athlete.
你马上就要和顶尖职业运动员一起比赛了。
Like, you're about to be with major professional athletes.
而洛根·保罗开始聊起他的高中生活。
And Logan Paul starts talking about high school.
一样。
Same.
我也会这么做。
I would do the same.
然后他说自己在WWE。
And then he says how he's in the WWE.
是的。
Yes.
汤姆·布雷迪有点笑了。
And Tom Brady kind of like chuckle.
我当时真替汤姆·布雷迪感到难过,因为我想,如果我坐在那里,有个该死的小子坐在我对面,而我却是过去十年里自己项目中无可争议的最顶尖选手,我
I actually felt bad for Tom Brady in this moment because I'm like, if I was sitting there and some fucking kid was across the table from me and I'm the proven best in my sport, in my position for the past But ten years I
觉得挺可怜的。
feel bad.
汤姆·布雷迪是自己把自己放到了那个位置。
Tom Brady put himself in that position.
别去和洛根·保罗做播客。
Don't go into podcast with Logan Paul.
这就是你自找的。
That's what you get.
我会说,作为一个承认自己看过洛根和杰克·保罗真人秀的人,谁知道我当时是怎么想的呢?
And I would say, as someone who, like, admittedly did, like, Logan and Jake Paul's reality show, who knows what I was going through at that time?
好吧,说实话。
Well, let's be honest.
你喜欢里面的那些女孩。
You liked the girls in it.
我喜欢妮娜。
I liked Nina.
我喜欢看妮娜。
I liked watching Nina
还有那个刚赢得金牌的姑娘。
at And the other one who just won a gold medal.
我喜欢奥运选手。
I love an Olympian.
我喜欢女性运动员。
Like women wings.
抱歉。
Sorry.
是的,我确实。
I yeah.
我得说,有时候我和别人聊天,提到我在大学打网球时的经历,他们就会说:‘你明明是个男人啊。’
I do have to say, every now and then, I'll be talking to someone and I'll bring up something that happened to me with in tennis with college and they're like, you're literally a man.
就像我觉得自己在参加一次糟糕的相亲。
Like, I feel like I'm on a bad hinge date.
如果你跟我说‘检查录像’。
Like, if you say check tape to me.
我会说:‘什么?’
I'm like, what?
我觉得我们还没提到过这个。
I don't think we brought this up.
我不知道我怎么之前没看过这个。
I I don't know how I didn't watch this earlier.
我觉得是因为我一直在等看它,然后它离开了我的桌面,又马上回到我桌上。
I think it's because I was waiting to watch it and then it it left my desk and it came right back across my desk.
你看过Hulu上的Wagatha Christie故事吗?
Did you watch the Wagatha Christie story on Hulu?
Wagatha是什么鬼?
What the heck is a Wagatha?
好吧。
Okay.
所以阿加莎·克里斯蒂是……
So Agatha Christie is
是一部小说。
Is the novel.
是一部关于错过的调查的小说。
Is novel of like a missed Yeah.
侦探。
Investigator.
是的
Yeah.
这是关于足球女友的故事。
It's about soccer wags.
好的。
Okay.
一部纪录片?
A documentary?
是的。
Yes.
在英格兰。
In England.
你不是喜欢英格兰吗。
Which you love England.
这基本上就是莫莉·梅,只不过她和足球运动员在一起。
It's basically Molly Mae, but if she was with soccer players.
佩吉。
Paige.
不。
No.
那种钱我才想在电视上看到。
That's the kind of money I wanna watch on TV.
佩吉,这太惊人了。
Paige, this is the most incredible thing.
有多少集?
How many episodes?
我要追这部剧。
And I'm diving into that.
是的。
Yeah.
你要追了,至少有三集。
You're diving It's at least three.
好吧。
Okay.
天哪。
Oh my god.
所以故事一开始,当然,我记不住任何人的名字。
So it starts off of course, don't remember any of the names.
但其中一个女人和英格兰最著名的足球运动员之一在一起。
But one of the women is with one of the biggest football players in England.
K。
K.
她在高中时认识了他,特别可爱,立刻从一个普通的英国穷女孩变成了被狗仔队跟拍的对象,人们都在问:她是谁?
She met him in high school, really cute, and immediately goes from just being a, like, poor English girl to getting papped on the street to be like, what's her story?
为什么这个男人会和她在一起?
Why is this guy with her?
他们在高中时相爱了。
They fell in love in high school.
所以她立刻就成了明星。
So she immediately is a star.
是的。
Yeah.
她很漂亮,人们也喜欢她,但她就是个普通人,喜欢过普通的生活,她有一个私人Instagram,上面只有她认识的300个朋友。
And she's gorgeous and people like her but she's just a regular person And she likes living this regular life and she has a private Instagram where she has like 300 of her friends who she actually knows.
我太喜欢了。
I love that.
她会发一些关于家人的可爱动态。
And she posts like cute things about the family.
你知道我弟弟的女朋友最让我欣赏的一点是什么吗?她根本没有Instagram。
Do know one of my favorite things about my brother's girlfriend is that she doesn't have Instagram?
她根本不在乎这个。
She literally doesn't care about it.
我觉得你太
And I'm like, you're so
太嫉妒了。
So jealous.
酷。
Cool.
我们之间只因为互相发TikTok视频才说话。
Like, we only speak because we send each other TikToks.
我觉得这简直是我和他唯一的交流方式。
I'm like, that's my only form of communication
和我哥哥之间。
with my brother.
所以这就是为什么。
Which is why
不。
No.
这其实也有它的道理。
There's something to be said about it.
呃。
Ugh.
我家族里的男人都很传奇。
The men in my family are just iconic.
我爸爸刚学会发动态,这倒是个问题,但是
My dad just learned how to post into stories which is a problem but
我哥哥已经十二年没发过动态了。
My brother hasn't posted in like twelve years.
所以我们才信任他们。
And that's why we trust them.
而且这正是
And that's
如果我哥哥在外面发帖博关注,我会说:我以前没打够你吗?
If my brother was out here posting for attention, I'd be like, did I not beat you enough when that was
我其实每周都会收到我哥哥发来的这条消息。
I actually feel like I get that text once a week from my brother.
我小时候没打够你吗?
Did I not beat you enough as a child?
我就说,好吧。
I'm like, okay.
你知道吗?
You know what?
没有。
No.
其实我打了。
I did, actually.
这就是为什么我这么对待男人。
That's why I am that's why I'm so mean to men.
这就是为什么我不尊重任何男人,因为我一生都被我哥哥打。
That's why I have no respect for any man because I was beaten my whole life by my older brother.
洛根·保罗以为自己在WWE里特别厉害。
Logan Paul thinks he's so good at the WWE.
我从没见过加里·D·索博。
Never seen Gary D'Sorbaugh.
我从没见过加里·D·索博在……之后
Never seen Gary D'Sorbaugh after a
一个头锁。
a headlock.
喝完两升百事可乐之后?
After a two liter of Pepsi?
无法松开。
Unsappable.
想摔跤吗?
Wanna wrestle?
Anyway,太吓人了。
Anyway, traumatizing.
所以她发在了她的私人动态上。
So she posts on her private story.
现在,事情开始被曝光到阳光下。
Now, things start getting leaked to the sun.
阳光就像每日邮报,就像是
The sun is like the daily mail, it's like the
英国的TMZ。
The TMZ of England.
英国的TMZ。
The TMZ of England.
起初只是一些无关紧要的事情,比如,哦,天啊,虽然出了点风波。
And at first it's kinda innocent stuff like, oh, oh no, there was a drama though.
她丈夫喝得酩酊大醉,被人发现开着车,旁边坐着一个陌生女孩。
Her husband gets blackout drunk, is found driving in a car with a random girl.
他说:‘我不知道自己怎么上了这辆车。’
He's like, I don't know how I got in the car.
这个女孩怎么会在我的车里?
Why is this girl in my car?
她需要搭个车。
How did this She needed a ride.
她直接跳上了我的车。
She jumped in my car.
我不知道她其实是想偷我的车。
I didn't know she was trying to Yeah.
偷我的车。
Jack my car.
我不知道他的借口是什么,但她确实经历了很多,因为她爱这个男人,她说他明显有酗酒问题,喝醉后还会出轨。
I don't know what his excuse was but she was going through it because she loves this man and she's like, he clearly has drinking problems and cheats on me when he's drunk.
是的。
Yeah.
有一段时间,她发帖说正和他在一起,结果这件事被曝光了,说他们复合了,全网都知道了。
At one point, she posts that she's with him during this, like, on and off time and it goes to the sun that they're they're together, the SUN.
她说这太疯狂了,因为我只是发在了我的动态里。
And she's like, that's crazy because I just posted it on my story.
她正在想,谁可能会泄露了这个消息?
And she's looking through like, who could have leaked this?
嗯。
Mhmm.
这种事情不断发生,她开始变得疯狂,极度多疑,心想:这会是我的一个密友吗?
This continues happening and she's starting to go crazy and get really paranoid because she's like, is this one of my close friends?
等等。
Wait.
你打算告诉我们是谁吗?
Are you gonna tell us who it is?
因为我想正式猜一猜,嗯。
Because I'd like to put in my formal guess Mhmm.
现在。
Now.
嗯。
Mhmm.
是她一个认识他从高中时期的朋友,也许他们曾经约会或发生过关系。
It's one of her friends that knows him from high school and maybe they've hooked up or dated.
请继续。
Please proceed.
那是个很好的猜测,好吧。
That is a great Okay.
有可能是。
Could have been.
所以,但其实不是。
So But it wasn't.
实际上,是她一个不算亲近的朋友。
It's actually one of her not close friends.
她参加了一个大型足球活动,认识了另一位WAG,这个人热爱成名,喜欢上封面,喜欢有人写关于她的文章。
She was at like a big soccer thing and she met another WAG who loves being famous, loves being on covers, loves having articles written about her.
不知为何,这个女孩每次被《太阳报》报道时,内容都是正面的。
Now for some reason, this girl, when the sun writes about her, it's all positive.
你看她在意大利度假的样子。
It's like, look at her on vacation in Italy.
她说:我从没见过有人从八卦杂志那里得到这么多正面报道。
And she's like, I've never seen someone get so much positive footage from a tabloid before.
所以她遇到了这个女孩,女孩立刻问:你的Instagram账号是多少?
So she met this girl and the girl immediately was like, what's your Instagram?
我找不到你。
I can't find you.
她回答:哦,这是我的私人Instagram账号。
And she's like, oh, this is my private Instagram.
所以她也是个WAG。
So she's another WAG.
所以她觉得那个女孩身上有种默契。
So she thinks like that girl would There's like a code.
有种默契。
There's a code.
这就像一个坏了的到
It's like a broken To
不知道该说什么,是的。
know what to say what yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
所以她说,我觉得就是这个女孩。
So she's like, I think it's this girl.
所以她想办法屏蔽了所有人,不让他们看到她的动态。
So she finds a way to block everyone from her story.
我的意思是,这就是为什么人们称它为‘WAGatha Christie’。
I mean, that's why they're calling it Wagatha Christie.
这个女孩真是个天才。
This girl's a genius.
但有趣的是,她不会告诉任何人。
But also it's interesting, she won't tell anyone.
她没有去找律师,也没有报警,只是决定自己解决这件事,这非常符合你的风格。
Not going to a lawyer, she's not going to the police, she's just like, I'm gonna figure this out on my own, which is very you coded.
我正想说,这就是女性的力量。
I was just gonna say the power of a woman.
女性的力量。
The power of a woman.
她不是女人。
She's not a woman.
我不是在说
I'm not calling
找一个65岁的男人来把这事放在桌上然后置之不理。
a 65 year old man to, like, put this on his desk and forget about it.
所以她发了一条非常有争议的内容。
So she posts something very controversial.
行。
K.
她一直想要一个女儿。
She's always wanted to have a daughter.
她有四个儿子。
She has, four sons.
所以她发帖说要去墨西哥,试图确认她孩子的性别。
So she posts that she's going to Mexico to try to, like, confirm the gender of her child.
就像那种
Like something that like
一些疯狂的事情,超级疯狂。
Something crazy like Crazy.
就像我们要收养一个来自火星的外星人。
Like we're adopting an alien from Mars.
于是她发了帖,看到别人在议论这件事。
So she posts it and she sees the other wag see it.
她是唯一一个看到的人。
She's the only one that saw it.
什么都没发生。
Nothing happens.
然后她等着,接着又泄露了别的事,她就说:‘算了,我拉黑这个女孩。’
And then she waits and then something else gets leaked and she's like, fuck this, I'm blocking the girl.
那个女孩回复说:‘嘿,你为什么拉黑我?’
And the girl responds is like, hey, why'd you block me?
很明显,那个女孩一直在关注这些事。
Like the girl's clearly following stuff.
几个月后,关于这个女孩和她孩子的性别的消息泄露了,她本质上就是那个性别宝宝。
Then a couple months later, the story leaks about the girl and the So gender she's basically The gender baby.
就是那个性别宝宝。
So the gender baby.
于是她直接上推特说:‘我简直不敢相信,我早就说过。’
So she just goes straight to Twitter and is like, I cannot believe this I wag
你知道的,都告诉你了。
know and tell.
她一直这样对我,还搞出了一大堆事。
Has been doing this to me and my Goes on a whole thing.
事情彻底炸了。
It blows up.
猜猜另一个Wag做了什么?
Guess what the other wag does?
她说:不是我,我要起诉你。
She says, it's not me, I'm suing your ass.
于是她们陷入了一场疯狂的法律纠纷。
So they get in this insane legal battle.
另一个Wag说:好吧,所有人都得上交手机之类的证据。
And the other wag, they're like, okay, everyone has to submit their phones and stuff.
另一个Wag说:哦,我的手机掉进湖里了。
The wag the other wag goes, oh, my phone got dropped in a lake.
老套路了。
Classic.
然后她的经纪人也说,我的手机……我不知道发生了什么。
And then her agent too was like, oh, my phone They I don't know what was going on.
但他们后来提交了经过删减的文件。
But they did then they submitted, like, files with things redacted.
好的。
Okay.
我要不要说说后来发生了什么?
And should I say what happened?
是的。
Yeah.
好吧。
Okay.
好吧,你让我们都找到了这位记者
Well, wanted let us you've led us all to this reporter
然后你就说,安,下集再揭晓。
and then you're like, Anne, find out in the next episode.
不。
No.
告诉我们发生了什么。
Tell us what happened.
起初,看起来他们似乎无法指出是谁做的,但后来发现,这位代理人和另一位人士串通在一起发送了这些材料。
So at first, it seemed like shoot they weren't gonna be able to say who did it, but it was found between the agent and the other wag that they were both colluding to sending stuff.
所以这一点得到了证实,是的。
So it was proven Yeah.
她是有罪的。
That she was guilty.
这是一场最疯狂的战争。
It was the craziest war.
但我认为那个女人仍然说,那不是我做的。
But I think that woman still says, like, it wasn't me.
关于这件事,我的看法是。
Here's my thing with that.
我觉得,我和你们两个人都经历过很多次这样的情况,我完全可以和这个人打一场官司,真正地在公众舆论中证明他们错了。
Like, I feel like I've been in the position, you two, so many times where I'm like, I could go to war with this person and truly prove them wrong in the court of public opinion.
是的。
Yes.
我可以拿出所有证据,让每个人看看你有多疯狂。
And I can bring up all these receipts, and I could show everyone just how fucking crazy you are.
对。
Yep.
但那样的话,每当有人搜索你的名字时,我都得面对这个事实。
But then I will have to live with anytime someone Googles your nameless name.
我会跳出来,表示我和你毫无关系。
I'm going to come up, and I don't want anything to do with you.
我不希望在新闻报道里被和你放在一起。
I don't want to be, like, put together with you in a news article.
我不希望我们的名字出现在同一句话里。
I don't want our names ever being in the same sentence.
嗯。
Mhmm.
所以你一定非常生气。
So you have to be really mad.
你真的得感到
Like, you have to really feel
后悔了。
regretted it.
是的。
Yeah.
她后悔了。
She regretted it.
她说我的人生,我以为我会,比如,你以为你会
She said my life I thought I was gonna, like You think you're
得到正义吗?
getting justice?
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。