本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
嘿,爱笑的家伙们?
Sup, gigglers?
加里,修好你的Wi-Fi。
Gary, fix your Wi Fi.
把那事儿显化出来。
Manifest that shit.
我们可没法被管束。
We can't be managed.
我的意思是,这一天就这么溜走了。
I mean, the day just got away from me.
嘿。
Hey.
听我说,我一直在旅行
Look, I've been traveling
是的。
Yeah.
整个周末。
All weekend.
我跑了四个不同的州。
I've been in in four different states.
不。
No.
我今天其实感觉很糟糕,因为你看,我想取消,但那也不算太疯狂。
I actually felt really bad today because look, I wanted to cancel and that's not like crazy.
我正在四小时的航班上,努力赶回去和佩奇一起录歌,但我还是想为gigglers们做到。
I'm on a four hour flight trying to get back to record in the studio with Paige and I'm like, I'm gonna do it for the gigglers.
我快到了。
I'm getting there.
我们马上进录音棚。
We're getting in the studio.
我收到一条短信,嘿,你想线上参加吗?
I get a text, hey, you wanna do virtual?
我说过,我可不会飞四个小时赶来却赶不上时间。
And I said, I did not fly four hours to get here on time.
我们在拍摄,我戴着墨镜和普通眼镜。
We're filming, and I'm in my sunglasses and my glasses.
但我们是在晚上拍摄。
Well, we're filming at nighttime.
所以,到了一天中的某个时间点以后,是的。
And so, like, past a certain point in the day Yeah.
我像个小孩子。
I'm a baby.
就这样了。
That's it.
我结束了。
I'm done.
我现在有个新习惯,每天早上四点半准时醒来,然后就起床了。
And I'm on this new thing where, like, I just wake up every day at 04:30, and then I'm up.
哦。
Oh.
基蒂很喜欢,因为她早上六点就吃东西了,所以特别兴奋。
Kitty's loving it because she's been eating at 6AM, so she's pumped.
我只是说早上四点半,这对我来说太早了。
I do just say 04:30AM, that's too much day for me.
不。
Nope.
这实在太早了。
It's way too much day.
今天四点的时候,我就觉得我已经过完了一天。
Today at four, I was like, I've done a day.
嗯,我落地了。
Well, I landed.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我当时说:‘喂,赶紧去录音室。’
Was like, bitch, get your ass to the studio.
是的。
Yeah.
然后我就想,但我在
And then I was But on
我的黄牌游戏。
my yellow card game.
我当时想,周末我错过了什么?
I was like, what did I what did I miss over the weekend?
发生什么事了吗?
Did anything happen?
嗯。
Mhmm.
发生了一些疯狂的事。
Crazy stuff has went down.
是的。
Yeah.
你听说欧洲有12吨奇巧巧克力被抢了吗?
Did you hear 12 tons of Kit Kats were robbed in Europe?
发生了一起奇巧巧克力抢劫案。
There was a Kit Kat robbery heist.
可能是健达缤纷巧克力派出了杀手。
May have been Kinder Bueno sending out hit.
等等,12吨?在哪?
Wait, 12 Where?
我不知道一吨是多少,但听起来很多。
I don't know what a ton is but it sounds like a lot.
我觉得一吨就像一头大象那么重。
I think of a ton as like one elephant.
好吧。
Okay.
十二吨。
12 of them.
我根本不知道奇巧巧克力能有那么重,毕竟它们是威化饼干。
I didn't even know Kit Kats could weigh that much because they're wafers.
在哪里?
Where?
在欧洲的一列火车上。
On a train in Europe.
所以,我现在得等那个……哦。
So, like, now I have to wait for I the oh.
不。
No.
我不这么认为。
I don't I don't think so.
这件事在多个可能的帖子中都提到过。
It's come up in multiple possible a a I posts.
哦,对了。
Oh, right.
我们已经不知道什么才是真实的了。
We don't know if anything's real anymore.
我来到这个播客时说,我只有一件事要谈。
I came to the pod and I said I have one thing and one thing only to speak about.
嗯。
Mhmm.
而且这件事可能会占满整整四十五分钟。
And it could take the full forty five minutes.
这也不是第一次发生了。
Not the first time it's happened.
你在网上见过一种叫‘捕捉打印’的东西吗?
Have you seen on the internet a thing called catching print?
我没见过。
I have not.
我没见过。
I have not.
请给我讲讲。
Please educate me.
如果你还没坐的话,就坐下吧。
Take a seat if you weren't already sitting.
等等。
Wait.
让我拿一下笔记。
Let me get my notes.
让我拿一下我最喜欢的铅笔。
Let me get my my favorite pencil.
一个男人。
A man.
好的。
Okay.
男人。
Man.
一个同性恋男人。
A gay man.
我们继续。
And we're back in.
又是一个同性恋男人。
A gay man Again.
他在网上说:姐妹们,时间已经够长了。
Came on the Internet and said, girls, enough time has gone by.
差不多就是说,够了。
Enough is enough, basically.
你们一直都在,
You have been,
用什么词?
What's the word?
被操纵了。
Manipulated.
是的。
Yeah.
你的外貌在你如何被对待方面起着至关重要的作用。
Like, your looks are so prominent on how you get treated.
你得开始了解男人的阴茎有多大了,我会教你。
You need to start knowing how big men's penis sizes are, and I'm gonna teach you.
所以它在TikTok上流行起来了。
So it's taking hold of TikTok.
它真的在互联网上迅速蔓延,因为当我第一次看到时,我觉得这非常小众。
It's literally taking hold of the Internet because when I first saw it, I felt like it was very niche.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我当时处在一种奇怪的小圈子中。
I was in a weird pocket.
我当时只是在互联网的一个小角落里,觉得这太有趣了。
I was in, like, a small corner of the Internet, and I was like, this is so interesting.
等女孩们反应过来吧。
Wait till the girls catch on.
随着时间推移,女孩们开始拍视频讨论这个话题。
And as the days go by, the the girls are making videos about it.
所以你知道,普通男性的裤子,比如牛仔裤或卡其裤,拉链那里——抱歉。
So, you know, in, like, a pant, a normal pant for a man, like a jean or a chino, and wear the zip Sorry.
我喜欢你念‘卡其裤’的样子。
I love how you say chino.
卡其裤。
Chino.
卡其裤。
Chino.
你有吗
Have you
你有没有看过那个女孩做的系列视频,讲的是她喜欢你所说的那些词。
seen the girl on There's a girl doing a whole series about words she loves that you say.
我觉得我看过的一个是,当佩吉说‘loser’的时候,那种感觉直击你的内心,你会觉得:loser。
I think the one that I saw was she was like, when Paige says loser, it's like, you feel it in your core, you go loser.
你是个
You're a
loser。
loser.
哦。
Oh.
不。
No.
而且那就是
And that's
我的内心。
my core.
那就是我的核心,B。
That's my core B.
卡戴珊,你是个失败者。
Kardashian, you're a loser.
是的。
Yeah.
她也很喜欢我怎么说‘糖’这个字。
And she also likes the way I just say sugar.
我超爱这个。
And I loved it.
她当时说,
She was like,
她说起来真好听。
she makes it sound so good.
很有趣,因为我们平时都不听对方说话,所以根本不知道自己听起来什么样,这对我们来说特别有趣。
It's funny because we don't listen to each other talk so we don't know how we sound so that was very fun for us.
但我得说,关于胸部,它们基本上就像胸部的隆起。
But I do have to say, like, with boobs, they're basically like chest bulges.
你能看到我们的胸部。
Like, you can see our boobs.
是的。
Yeah.
就是你知道的。
Like, you know.
你知道你得到的是什么。
You know what you're getting.
我们的屁股。
Our butts.
你能看到我们的屁股。
You can see our butts.
你知道
You know
你得到的是什么。
what you're getting.
为什么不能
Why can't
所以我们真的很 yeah。
we So it's very yeah.
而且人们对待你的态度完全不同。
And people treat you completely differently.
比如,你就是个完美的例子。
Like, you're a perfect example.
没人知道你有胸。
No one knows you have tits.
没人知道。
No one knows.
因为我把它们遮起来了。
Because I cover them up.
而且你是故意这么做的。
And you do that purposefully.
我故意这么做,是因为我不想因为我的美胸而得到别人更好的对待。
I do it purposefully because I don't want people to treat me better because of my beautiful breasts.
看,我会太有影响力,然后我会利用它。
See, I'd be too powerful and I'd use it
去作恶。
For evil.
我会用它来做纯粹的恶事。
I'd use it for pure evil.
纯粹的邪恶。
Straight evil.
会的。
Do.
我听说你最近几个晚上往胸罩里塞了东西,情况有点夸张了。
Gonna say, you've stuffed your bras a couple nights, and it's gotten crazy.
你放一点鸡胸肉,一点点小鸡鸡。
You put a little chicken fillet, a little chicky chicky.
你知道吗,前几天我贴上了乳贴。
You know, the other day, put my nipple pads on.
那就是你那时候会说
That is when you're like
她看起来太夸张了。
She goes so sick.
把它们摘下来。
Take them off.
看起来怪怪的。
It looks rinsicky.
你不能这样出去。
You can't go out like that.
那些不是也有那种,像是假的I
Do they also didn't you get the ones that have, like, a fake I
听到了。
heard it.
但你其实看不出来。
But you couldn't really tell
我该怎么称呼她。
What I would call her.
那不是佩吉。
That's not Paige.
不是。
No.
我不知道她是谁。
I don't know who she is.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我甚至还没给她取名字呢。
I haven't even really given her a name yet.
嗯。
Mhmm.
因为她还没真正体验过这个小镇。
Because she hasn't really experienced the town.
嗯。
Mhmm.
因为我也喝不了酒。
Well, because I can't get drunk.
我一喝就会吐。
I just, like, vomit.
所以这事儿挺麻烦的。
So it's a whole thing.
那是佩内洛普。
That's Penelope.
我想不出其他以P开头的名字了。
I can't think of any other p names.
不。
No.
更像她像普里娅。
It's more like she's like Priya.
普里娅。
Priya.
是的。
Yes.
她就是那样。
She's like Yeah.
她非常聪明,但也很放荡。
She's really smart, but she's really slutty.
而且她很有趣。
And she's fun.
对。
Yeah.
她很有趣。
She's fun.
佩吉是
Paige is
一位女商人。
a businesswoman.
是的。
Yeah.
她就像在调她的音叉一样。
She is just like she's doing her tuning forks.
她有个红灯。
She's got a red light.
如果下一个派对有人提供更多毒品,普里亚会立刻取消计划。
Priya will cancel plans in a second if someone has more drugs at the next party.
百分之百。
A 100%.
回到抓印的问题上。
Back to catching print.
所以,我不确定那个拉链部分到底叫什么,就是那种小东西,我意思是,它肯定有个名字。
So, like, I don't even know what it's called on, like, where their zipper like, it's basically, like, the little I mean, it has to have a word.
我想说是翻领,但那不是那个东西。
I wanna say lapel, but, like, that's not what
不是。
it is.
裤子的拉链。
The zipper for a pant.
是的。
Yeah.
裤子的拉链。
The zipper for a pant.
是的。
Yeah.
所以隆起开始的位置可以判断一个男人阴茎的大小。
So where the bulge starts would classify how big a man's penis is.
现在只能靠不断尝试了。
Now it's trial and error.
你得自己去学习。
You have to learn.
我已经看了很多视频。
So I've watched so many videos.
他们展示了像约翰·汉姆的裤子这样的例子。
And they're showing examples of, like, John Hamm's pants.
展示了一些例子。
Showing examples.
如果是直的、平坦的,就没有隆起。
If it's straight, like, flat, there's no bulge.
很大。
Huge.
如果隆起从顶部开始,那就是小的。
If it starts, like, the bulge starts up at the top, small.
大多数人的隆起在中间,你就属于
The majority go right in the middle, and you're
平均水平。
like, average.
嗯,是的。
Mhmm.
这很有趣,因为他展示的所有例子,你都能从那个人的个性中看出来。
And it is interesting because all of the examples he was showing, you could tell by that man's personality.
比如,他们穿着衣服时的举止,比我们想象的要更受外表影响。
Like, they carry themselves so much more with how they look under clothes than I think we do.
我得说,我之前交往的那个人阴茎最大,嗯,是的。
I do have to say the guy I was with with the biggest penis Mhmm.
他真的是我见过最友善的人之一,但我其实为他感到难过,因为那已经到了让他的生活变得困难的地步。
He was one of the nicest guys ever, but I actually felt bad for him because he was it was to a point where, like, his life was harder because of it.
我是说,我知道了,好吧。
Like, I knew Okay.
不。
No.
就像,听这个的人可能会想,
Like like Someone listening to this is like,
我们讨厌男人。
we hate men.
其实我们是支持他们的。
We're like, we support them actually.
不。
No.
我们站在他们这边。
We're on their side.
他很温柔,你就能感觉到,有很多女性,包括我自己在内,都曾这样想过。
He was sweet and you could just tell that he's there's been many a woman be like, you know what, this including myself.
是的。
Yeah.
太多了?
It's too much?
我做不到这个。
I I can't do this.
我不想整个都讲你呼吸。
I don't wanna do a whole You're breathing
打到我了。
hitting me.
是的。
Yeah.
你不想每次都觉得被疏远了。
You don't wanna feel like you're getting divergenated every time.
这并不,我的意思是,这并不有趣。
It's it's not, I mean, it's not fun.
我不确定我是否曾经遇到过这种情况。
I don't know if I've ever been in this situation.
我遇到过相反的情况。
I've been in the opposite one.
但我觉得,我们坐下来谈谈吧。
But I'm like, let's sit down, let's talk about it.
你这里肯定有创伤。
You definitely have trauma here.
我不会告诉任何人。
And I'm not gonna tell anyone.
那关于‘成长型’和‘爆发型’理论呢?
But what about the grower versus shower theory?
是的。
Yeah.
这个理论是真实的。
Which is real.
他没有提到这一点。
He didn't touch on it.
他没有提到这一点。
He didn't touch on it.
好的。
Okay.
所以存在一些因素。
So there's there's factors.
但我确实能理解他的立场。
But there's I definitely could see where he was coming from.
我在想,举个例子。
I'm trying to think of, like, one example.
我喜欢这一点。
I love that
一个同性恋男人说:姑娘们,振作起来。
a gay man was like girls Get it together.
作为一个了解的人,是的。
As someone who knows Yeah.
让我告诉你。
Let me tell you.
但还有其他很多因素,比如看前臂、看手、看我的身高。
But then there's all these other things like looking at forearms, looking at hands, looking at I do Height.
我觉得如果他手指粗壮,那确实有些线索。
I do think if he has thick fingers, there's something there.
是的。
Yeah.
绝对如此。
Absolutely.
有一次?
One time?
在乐队集训营?
In band camp?
我真的很讨厌,甚至讨厌到我不该说这个故事,但它就是突然浮现在我脑海里。
I really hate even I really hate that I'm even about to tell this story, but it pops in my head.
所以,我觉得当这种情况在Giggly Squad发生时,
And so, like, I feel like when that happens on Giggly Squad,
就像是在说
it's like to say
它。
it.
就像是上帝在说:把它摆在台面上。
It's like God being, like Bring it to the forefront.
我已经给了你这个平台。
I've given you this forum.
分享吧。
Share.
跟大家说说。
Share with the class.
有一次,我跟一个男生约会过。
One time, I dated this guy.
那是很多年前的事了。
This is years ago.
很多年前。
Years ago.
你以前可真够猛的。
You used to be beast.
别评判我。
Don't judge me.
我跟那个男生约会,后来发现他其实一直在骗我。
I dated this guy, and I found out that he was in fact cheating on me.
好吧。
Fine.
完全没错。
Totally.
你做你的事吧。
Do your thing.
我是通过翻他的手机才发现的。
I found out because I went through his phone.
但我发现他其实发了一些性感的自拍,我以为那是给女生看的,但你完全有权这么做。
But I saw that he was in fact sending spicy mirror pics, which I thought that was for girls, but totally do your thing.
你觉得一个男人发的全身裸照是同性恋吗?
Do you think a full body pic that a guy sends nude is gay.
绝对是的。
A 100%.
我同意。
I agree.
他发这张照片的时候穿着内裤,好吧。
Now he was in boxers, okay, when he sent this picture.
所以他是只发给她一张脸的照片?
So he was just sending her a face card?
他那意思就是,
Just he was like,
你喜欢福来特罗(Fruit of the Loom)的内裤吗?
do you like Fruit of the Loom?
我也不清楚他俩的互动到底是啥情况,你看起来
Like, I don't I don't know what their interaction You look
在耍帅?
smacksing?
现在这些年轻人啊
Whatever the kids
都在玩什么呢
are doing.
这事就是挺怪的
It was just weird.
不过话说回来,我永远都忘不掉那个时刻:我整个人都扎在他的手机里,翻看着所有那些消息,然后那张照片就弹了出来。
But anyway, I'll never forget being in this moment because I'm, like, pouring myself into this cell phone and I'm reading all these messages and I see this picture pop up.
于是我放大了图片,心想:在哪个世界里,这张照片里的是你的阴茎?
And so I'm zooming in and I'm like, in what world is that your penis in that picture?
嗯。
Mhmm.
汉娜?
Hannah?
我忘了。
I forget.
现在这事儿得追溯回去,差不多十年前了。
Now this is so this is going back, like, I'm going back over ten years.
大概是十年前吧,管他呢。
It's like, maybe ten years, whatever.
我记得我当时一个人在家,不管是什么情况,也许他在另一个房间。
I know that I was home alone for whatever situation or maybe he was in the other room.
也许我当时在用iPad。
Maybe I was on an iPad.
我不知道,但我记得我当时一个人在卧室里。
I don't know, but I know that I was in the bedroom by myself.
我发现了他当时往裤子里塞的东西。
I found what I believe he was stuffing his pants with.
然后我你
And I You
你是个调查记者。
are an investigative journalist.
如果有人跟你说你不是,那他们在撒谎。
And if anyone tells you you're not, they're lying.
我突然有了一种感觉,不对劲。
And I just had a moment where I was like, no.
那些袜子在心理上有点问题。
Something's mentally wrong with that socks.
太棒了。
Awesome.
但他在这上面的处理方式,相似之处多于不同之处。
But the way he's crapped in this are more similar than different.
你去吧,宝贝,拿只鸡,再拿张纸巾。
You go, babe, get a a chicken Get a tissue.
我当时就想,等等。
I'm like, wait.
我可以
I could
这东西会有点软烂,简直难以置信。
it's gonna be somewhat squishy and it's unbelievable.
关键是,他发给我的那些照片。
Thing is for these photos that he sent me.
就是这些照片。
For these photos.
那是我人生中一段极其混乱的时期,我根本无法理解它。
It was such a jarring time in my life that I couldn't even make sense of it.
而且我实话告诉你,我从来没跟任何人讲过这个故事,因为当时我太尴尬、太震惊了。
And I'm gonna be honest, I don't think I've ever told anyone that story because I was so embarrassed and freaked out.
所以我当时就想,算了,等十年后再告诉几百万人吧。
So I just thought, like, let's just wait ten years and I'll tell millions of people.
现在女孩们又得提防别的东西了。
Now the girls have something else to watch out for.
这不是很奇怪、很吓人吗?
Isn't that so weird and creepy?
曾经有一段时间,我们14岁的时候用的是翻盖手机。
There was a time when, like, we had flip phones when we were 14.
你根本没法,像那样……
You can't really, like
你们在iPhone时代发的都是模糊的照片。
you'd send, like, blurry iPhone days.
但我的意思是,总的来说,曾经有人告诉我们,如果你发裸照,是不行的。
But I'm saying, in general, like, there was a time where we were told, like, if you send a nude Yeah.
它会传遍每一个角落
It will go everywhere
是的
Yeah.
你会死的
And you'll die.
我永远不会忘记
I'll never forget.
还记得2012年的时候,所有女孩的iCloud都被黑了,照片被泄露了吗?
Remember in, like, 2012 when all the girls', like, iClouds got hacked and their pictures got leaked?
是的
Yeah.
当时网络上的整个舆论都是:你都出名了,为什么会有裸照?
And the whole narrative online was, you're famous, why would you have nude pictures?
你还记得吗?
Do you remember that?
让女孩尽情玩乐。
Let a girl have fun.
不。
Nope.
让女孩尽情玩乐。
Let a girl have have fun.
让她有些浪漫的幻想。
Let her have some whimsy.
让我,就像,让我在镜子里做我想做的事,你知道的?
Let me, like, let me do what I want in the mirror, you know?
但这让我害怕。
But that terrified me.
在我的生活中,不知为何,我一直是
And in my life, for some reason, I was By
就是你发给我的那张裸照的时候,当时那只是个影子,根本不是你,太有艺术感了。
that time you sent me in, like, that nude when it was like but it was like a shadow like it wasn't you, it was so artsy.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
每次我
Every I
发裸照,都得搞得很搞笑或者很有艺术感吗?
send a nude, it has to somehow Be funny or artsy?
而且,严格来说,那可能根本不是我。
And arguably possibly not me.
所以我总觉得自己会卷入一场丑闻,到时候我可以辩解说:那不是我。
So I always think I'm gonna be in a scandal where I could be like, that wasn't me.
你为什么看起来像一个OnlyFans博主啊?我刚刚瞥了你一眼,就觉得你听完这个播客后可能会把我拐走。
Why do you look like you are an OnlyFans, like, Like, I just got a glimpse of you and I'm like, I feel like you're gonna steal me after this pod.
你会说:嘿,佩吉,上这辆面包车。
You're gonna be like, hey, Paige, get in this van
而我则盯着你那可疑的制片人。
while I look at you're sketchy producer.
不。
No.
现在看不到你在这儿。
Can't see you're here right now.
你们这个周末过得不错吧。
You guys have had a weekend.
我这个周末过得不错。
I've had a weekend.
没有。
No.
你这个周末演了多少场?
You how many shows did you do this weekend?
当我算了一下,我发现这次巡演我总共要演65场。
Well, I realized when I did the math, I'm gonna be at 65 shows for this tour.
接下来在北卡罗来纳还有两场,之后就结束了。
I have two more left in North Carolina and then I'm done.
我这个周末得链球菌性咽炎了吗?
Did I have strep throat this weekend?
大概是。
Probably.
我当时觉得很难受。
Did I it was tough.
就像是
Was like
你去哪了?
it was Where did you go?
去了克利夫兰、哥伦布、辛辛那提和盐湖城。
Where were Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, and Salt Lake City.
他们怎么样?
How are they all doing?
摩门教徒们怎么样?
How are the Mormons?
天啊。
Oh my god.
摩门教徒很好。
The Mormons are great.
我走过去时心想,你们现在可是所有事情的中心啊。
I kinda walked on and I was like, you guys are the center of everything right now.
是的。
Yeah.
我现在简直身处野兽的腹地。
Like, I'm in the belly of the beast right now.
摩门教徒,我带来了它。
The Mormons I brought it.
我知道。
I know.
不,只是太多了
No, there's just so much
丑闻,这来自一本书。
scandal It's from like a book.
我也读过《摩门经》。
I also Book of Mormon.
我告诉他们,我知道关于白蝾螈的事。
I told them I know about the white salamander.
我说,谢谢你们在族谱研究方面的工作,或者你们关心的任何事。
I said thank you for your work in genealogy or whatever they're into.
但当我这么做时,就像你在背后说某人坏话,结果那人突然走进房间,我当时对摩门教徒就是这种感觉。
But I tried it's like when you're talking shit about someone and then they walk into the room, that's how I felt with the Mormons.
我就想,你们肯定知道我在一些播客里说过什么。
Like, I'm like, you guys know what I've what I've said on some podcasts.
你知道吗,就像我们上高中的时候,周末发生了什么事,你会想,哇。
You know, like, when we were in high school, like, something would happen over the weekend, you'd be like, wow.
周一早上我到晨会时,简直想死。
When I show up to homeroom, like, Monday morning, I'm gonna kill myself.
现在上TikTok就是这种感觉。
That's just, like, going on TikTok now.
就是,真的只是打开手机而已。
Like, it's truly just, opening your phone.
哇,真的。
It's like, wow.
好吧。
Okay.
所以每个人都知道了。
So everyone knows about it.
明白了。
Got it.
太多了,实在太多了。
It's too It's too much.
我觉得我需要休息一下手机了。
I'm, like, in the need of a phone break, I think.
你得去休息一下了。
You need to go on the bench.
汉娜决定不参与这次,因为这不健康。
Hannah's gonna sit this one out because it's not healthy.
这对谁都没好处。
It's not good for anyone.
是的。
Yeah.
说到八卦,嗯。
Speaking of drama Mhmm.
我其实没读一本书。
I didn't actually read a book.
读。
Read
哦,好吧。
an Okay.
不同的。
Different.
完全不一样。
Totally different.
完全不一样。
Totally different.
你知道吗,我本来打算听有声书的。
Do you know if I was like, I'm gonna do the audiobook.
然后我就想,有声书在哪呢?
Then I was like, where are audiobooks?
我们其实已经下载了一本。
Know we've I've gotten one.
我知道我们录过一本。
I know we recorded one.
是的。
Yeah.
你得下载一个完整的应用。
You have to download a whole app.
是的。
Yep.
我不知道。
I don't know.
我以为我只是在想,有声书在哪里?
I thought it was just I like a was like, where's the audiobooks?
我得下载一个应用。
I had to download an app.
我现在在
I'm in a
你是在手机上做的吗?
You did it on your phone?
是的。
Yeah.
我现在用的是订阅制服务。
I'm in a subscription based service now.
我不得不把我的第一个孩子送人了。
I've had to give my first born away.
有个问题。
Question.
当你听有声书的时候,你同时在做别的事情吗?
When you're listening to an audio book, are you doing something else?
好问题。
Great question.
所以我在航班上打开了有声书,然后意识到我需要更多刺激,我需要更多的刺激。
So I was on the flight and I put it on and I realized I need more, I need more stimulation.
是的。
Yeah.
于是我一边听,一边把电视打开但静音了。
So I put something on the TV on mute while I was
哦,对。
Oh, yeah.
你病了。
You're sick.
我病了。
I'm sick.
我
I
那时候我需要很多刺激,不然就会走神。
And needed a lot going then I would kinda, like, space out.
一旦听到精彩的部分,我就会倒回去重听。
And then once I heard something get juicy, I'd rewind.
就像你看电影那样。
Kinda like how you watch movies.
没错。
Exactly.
嘿,我看到你了。
Say, I see you.
我看见你。
I see you.
我听见你。
I hear you.
所以我特别喜欢一本书走红,因为让我们为经典致敬。
So I love when a book goes viral because, like, let's give it up for old school.
让我们为芭蕾鼓掌。
Let's give it up for ballet.
让我们为歌剧鼓掌。
Let's give it up for opera.
让我们为手工艺鼓掌。
Like, let's give it up for the crafts.
让我们为原创艺术鼓掌。
Like, original art.
好的。
Okay.
那笔墨纸砚的时代去哪儿了?
Like Whatever happened to taking pen to paper?
那刻在石头上写字的时代去哪儿了?
Whatever happened to, like, writing on a stone?
抄写员和侍从啊。
Like, scribes and squires.
把它们带回吧。
Bring it back.
是的。
Yeah.
把它们带回吧,因为古人步行,我们才能奔跑。
Bring it back because they they they walk so we could run.
是的。
Yeah.
所以和我一起在路上的斯图尔特告诉我,有一本书叫《陌生人》。
So Stuart, who's on the road with me, told me that there's a book called The Strangers.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我说,哦,这本书讲的是什么?
And I said, oh, what is that about?
她就说,大家都在谈论这本书。
And she's like, everyone's talking about it.
所以你知道,它叫《陌生人》。
So you know It's called Strangers.
作者是贝尔·伯登。
And it's by Belle Burden.
它的全名是《婚姻回忆录》。
Now, the It's called A Memoir of Marriage.
有趣的是,她是一位富裕的纽约人。
The reason it's interesting is because she is an affluent New Yorker.
嗯。
Mhmm.
她的曾祖父发明了石油之类的东西。
Her great grandpa, like, invented oil or something.
她和一些著名的时尚社交名媛有亲戚关系。
She's related to, like, some really fashion socialite icons.
她上过精英学校。
She went to fancy school.
她是个典型的上流社会纽约人。
She's a fancy New Yorker.
嗯。
Mhmm.
她在这本书中揭露了她的婚姻。
And she's exposing her marriage in this book.
最精彩的部分是小说吗?
And the most beautiful part about it is Fiction?
非虚构作品?
Non fiction?
非虚构。
Non fiction.
哦,哇。
Oh, wow.
是的。
Yeah.
所以她正在讲述这个故事。
So she's and she's telling the story.
你会生气,但这也非常动人。
And you would you're gonna get pissed, but it's also beautiful.
嗯。
Mhmm.
她年轻时是个非常出色的作家。
When she was younger, she was a really great writer.
她想成为一名小说家。
She wanted to be a fictional writer.
她大一的时候选了这门课,写了一个故事。
And she got into this class freshman year and she wrote this this story.
班上一个男生学长举手说:我觉得你写作很差,我讨厌你的作品。
And a senior in the class who was a guy raised his hand and said, I think you suck at writing and I hate your work.
她说老师是个男人,但什么也没说。
And she said the the teacher was a man, didn't say anything.
那是什么,
What was that,
过了一会儿,有个女孩站出来为她辩护,但她说已经太晚了。
like, a little bit later, a girl spoke up to defend her but she was like, it was too late.
我已经决定不再写作了。
I already decided I don't wanna write anymore.
所以她进入了……她是个天才。
So she went into She's like a genius.
她学了法律、金融,还有各种乱七八糟的东西。
She did law, finance, shit, all this stuff.
她遇到了一个男人,英俊又完美,毕业于康奈尔大学,一切都很顺利,但等等,我不想剧透。
She meets this guy and he's handsome and perfect, went to Cornell and everything's going great and then wait, I don't wanna give away.
但简而言之,她杀死了自己的丈夫,随后在一系列可怕的遭遇之后,她最终写出了畅销小说。
But long story short, she She kills her husband and then She goes down and as all these horrible things happen to her, she ends up writing a best selling novel.
所以这是一个疯狂的故事,讲的是有时候当你跌到谷底,经历各种艰难困苦时,确实是这样。
So it's a crazy story about how you're actually sometimes rock bottom and, like, tough things happening to you Yeah.
迫使宇宙迫使你重新振作起来。
Forces the universe forces you back to be.
男人就是会把一切都搞砸。
Just like man to just fuck everything up.
不。
No.
我知道。
I know.
我知道。
I know.
书里有一些时刻让你想砸墙。
And there are moments in it where you wanna punch a wall.
我其实还没看完。
I'm actually not done with it.
但如果有人想听有声书,或者你想以传统方式订购并阅读它。
But if anyone wants a little audiobook or you could order it and actually read it old school.
这正是我想做的。
That's what I'd like to do Yeah.
我确实只做过一次。
That that I've done once.
你打算读吗?我会继续看下去。
Are you gonna read And I'm gonna keep going.
陌生人?
Strangers?
你打算做吗?
Are you gonna do it?
不。
No.
我属于虚构类。
I'm I'm fiction.
我无法做任何可能真实的事情,因为我觉得我的生活并不真实,我就像是活在自己的生活里。
I can't do anything that's, like, possibly real because I feel like my life isn't I'm like I'm like I'm in my life.
我觉得这就像一部小说。
I'm like, this is a novel.
这是一本书。
This is a book.
这实际上是个噩梦。
This is actually this is a nightmare.
这就像是一场三部曲式的悲剧。
This is, you know, like, what this is a tragedy of a trilogy.
这是前传,而这个,你知道的,这实在太多了。
This is this is the prequel and this is the You know, like, this is this is too much.
这是一部喜剧。
It's a comedy.
这是一部恐怖片。
It's a horror.
这不行。
It's a No.
这是对的。
It's Yeah.
这是莎士比亚式的。
It's Shakespearean
是的。
Yes.
就是这样。
Is what it is.
是的。
Yeah.
这太多了。
It's a lot.
人们喜欢看到富人遭遇不幸。
People love when a rich person Something bad happens.
发生了糟糕的事。
Something bad happens.
她只是说,是的。
And and she's just like, yeah.
那是特权。
Was privilege.
每个人都完美无缺。
Everyone's perfect.
她说:‘我在新冠期间待在玛莎葡萄园的家里。’
She was like, I was in my Martha Martha's Vineyard house in COVID.
是的。
Yeah.
然后事情就爆发了。
And then shit went down.
大家都说:是的。
Everyone's like, yes.
谈谈这件事。
Talk about it.
我就是讨厌富人假装他们没有烦恼,因为确实有钱,但……
I it's like I hate when rich people pretend they don't have problems because, yeah, there's then there's money
问题是不同的,困难也不一样。
Different issues kinds of problems.
而且你看,富人的金钱问题
And look, rich people's money issues
是那种顶级的,人们根本不会真的在意那些不喜欢你本人、只因为你有特权而喜欢你的人。
are like next level like People don't even really like like, you have to be wary of people that don't like you for you and just like you because you're privileged.
她提到认识了那个男人,他们只是像那样一起工作,嗯。
Well, was she talks about meeting this guy and how he they just, like, work together Mhmm.
然后他发现她要去参加一个活动,因为她爸爸是个大艺术收藏家。
And then he finds out she was speaking at something because her dad is, like, a big art collector
是的。
Yeah.
他突然说:等等,是你吗?
And he suddenly was, like, wait, that's you?
然后,他突然就对她着迷了。
And then, like, he suddenly was, like, obsessed with her.
我一直在等一件事,因为我觉得生活中总有些时候事情会突然反转,真相会浮出水面,或者你获得新的信息之类的。
One thing I'm waiting for because I feel like in life, things just, like, will flip flop at some point, like, truths come out or it's like you get new information or whatever.
我真的很期待一个时代,那时男性会因为追名逐利而被公开指责。
I'm really ready for the era where men get called out for being, like, such clout chasers.
我认识的男性多了去了。
Like, I know way more men.
我不是在开玩笑。
I'm not kidding.
我认识的男性中,有更多是传统意义上的拜金者,比如她有很多粉丝,或者她爸爸很有钱,或者她有某种资源——我真的见过很多这样的情况。
I know way more men that are, like, gold diggers in the traditional sense where it's like, she has a lot of followers or, like, her dad's rich or, like, she has a like, I've just seen that
是的。
Mhmm.
我见过的女性远没有这么多。
Way more than I've seen women.
我认识的所有女性,都是靠自己取得成功的。
Like, all the women I know are successful, like, in their own right.
我觉得我认识的女性都只想要一个善良又幽默的男生。
I feel like the women I know are, like, I just want a guy who's nice and funny.
真的,只要善良就好。
Literally just nice.
我喜欢善良又让我笑的男生。
I like giving guys nice and makes me laugh.
这就够了。
That's all I need.
网上有太多TikTok视频,女孩们都在说我们太累了。
There's so many TikToks of girls just being like, we're so tired.
我的所有朋友都觉得很累。
Like, my all my friends are tired.
我那些二十多岁末期的朋友都觉得很累。
My friends that are in their late twenties are tired.
我那些三十多岁末期的朋友也觉得很累。
My friends in, like, their late thirties are tired.
我二十多岁末期的时候,第一次遇到了这种情况。
Well, that happened to me, like, in my late twenties for the first time ever.
我意识到有个男人在利用我,但我当时心想:怎么可能呢,真的不可能。
I I I realized a man was using me, but I was like, there's no fucking way Yeah.
有男人在利用我。
That a man is using me.
是的。
Yeah.
这就像反乌托邦一样。
It's like dystopia.
我是个无辜的女孩。
I'm an innocent girl.
我是个宝宝,亲爱的。
I'm a baby, dear.
我是个宝宝,我的工作就是穿可爱的衣服。
I'm a baby and My job is you're a to wear cute outfits.
别利用我来
Like, don't use me for
你的那些破事。
your your shit.
你有父权制度。
You have the patriarchy.
你为什么需要我参与?
Why do you need me involved?
当你二十多岁,身处那种情境并意识到这一点时,感觉就像有人抄了你的作业。
When you're in your twenties and you you're in that type of situation and you realize it, it almost feels like someone's, like, copying your homework.
简单来说,这种感觉就像是有人抄了你的论文,抢先交上去,然后大家都以为你们是一起做的。
Like, to dumb it down to the lowest level feeling, it literally feels like someone copied your essay, handed it in first, and then everyone thinks, like, that you guys did it together.
所以,不是这样的。
So it's like, no.
她是抄了我的。
She cheated off of me.
我不是想说些什么有争议的话。
Not to say something controversial.
是的。
Yeah.
我也不是想夸一个自恋者。
And not to compliment a narcissist.
自恋者。
Narcissist.
我这辈子做过几次这样的事。
I've done it a couple times in my life.
这些自恋者中有一些人品味非凡。
Some of these narcissists have incredible taste.
我们能不能聊聊,这些自恋者怎么总能比你更早发现明星潜质?
Like, can we discuss how these narcissists, they see star power before you see it?
我有好多前男友,我都觉得你完全可以开一家经纪公司。
There are so many ex boyfriends where I'm like, you could start a talent agency.
如果你能在我自己都没意识到潜力之前就发现我,那就开一家经纪公司吧。
Start a talent agency if you're gonna find us before we know what we're capable of.
我觉得他们看到了我从未察觉到的自己,而且而且而且
I'm like, they saw something in me that I never saw of myself and and and
你看起来像被星探盯上了。
you You look star searched.
他们说这太疯狂了,因为
And they're like, it's crazy because
我过去认识那么多人,他们吸干了我的生命力,或者希望我倒霉,现在回想起来,我简直不敢相信,你们早就知道我是个明星。
so many people in my past who have sucked the life out of me or like wish bad for me, I look back now and I go, oh my god, they You knew I was a star.
他们对我评价很高。
They thought well of me.
是的。
Yeah.
他们对我的看法比我对自己还高,但我没看出来,也不明白自己哪里出了问题。
Like, they thought more of me than I thought of myself but I didn't see it and I didn't get it why I was a problem.
是的。
Yeah.
像‘自恋者’这种流行词,有时候确实有道理。
The buzzword thing with like narcissists and stuff like that like sometimes they are valid.
有时候又不是。
Like sometimes it's not.
完全对。
Totally.
但如果有人让你别用流行词,那并不意味着这些词就不对。
But if someone says stop using buzzwords that doesn't mean it's not true.
对。
No.
最糟糕的是
The worst
有时候,这些说法其实完全正确。
thing Sometimes they're actually a 100% true.
对我们这一代人来说,最糟糕的事就是男人学会了心理学术语,却从不去真正面对问题。
The worst thing to ever happen to our generation is men learning therapy words but not actually going.
然后他们还说:不,这是心理学术语。
And them being like, no, that's a therapy word.
别用这些词跟我说话。
Don't use that on me.
这是剽窃,我们的文化不是你的装扮。
And that's plagiarism at That's its actually our culture is not your costume.
不。
No.
我们的文化实际上是:当我做到
Our culture is literally When I do
去了解什么是自恋式虐待,然后我看到了,接着指出来,却被说成疯了
the work to know what narcissistic abuse is, and then I see it, and then I call it out, and then I'm called crazy
当我在这里说,那是对你行为的反应,因为我几年前就学过了,而你却坐在这里,从未见过任何心理治疗师,还跟我谈治疗术语?
When I'm over here saying that's a reaction to your action, because I learned that a couple years ago, and you're gonna sit here and you've never seen a human therapist and you're gonna talk about therapy jargon?
嘿,你先坐下来,好好听我说。
Like, take us have several seats.
我就只是觉得,不。
I just like no.
TikTok 的一个问题在于,信息量太大了,你会刷到一些随机视频,里面的人说:‘我是治疗师。’
That is one thing with TikTok where it's like, it's almost, like, too much information because then you will get, like, random TikToks where it's, like, I'm a therapist.
然后我就想,这听起来根本不像个靠谱的治疗师。
And I'm, like, it doesn't sound like a good one.
对吧?
Right?
你有什么要说的?
What do have to say?
不知为什么,我关注的那些有趣、酷、有品位的人,一个都没出现在我的信息流里。
TikTok, for some reason, like, everyone I follow and I like who are, like, funny, cool, stylish people, none of them is on my feed.
是的。
Yeah.
结果全是些随机的垃圾内容,天啊,要是我多看一会儿,一整天就都被这些内容刷屏了。
And it's just like random crap and God forbid I look at something too long, then it's like the rest of the day I'm Yeah.
全是这些东西。
It's all that.
但我不想看到那些为了点击量而胡说八道的陌生人。
But it's like, I don't wanna see random people, like con artists, telling me things just for clicks.
是的。
Yeah.
但这就是互联网变成的样子。
But that's what, like, the Internet's become.
另外,不说回头话了,你觉得奇巧抢劫案
Also, not to go full circle, but do you think the Kit Kat robbery
我很高兴我们又回到这里了。
I'm so glad we're back here.
是男人还是女人干的?
Was a man or a woman?
可能是
It could've
这是一起真正的抢劫吗?
Is it like a legitimate robbery?
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得是
I think Of
奇巧?
Kit Kat?
可能是经期中的女性干的。
It could've been a woman on her period.
这太性别歧视和厌女了。
That's so sexist and misogynistic.
这太过分了。
That was fucked up.
但真聪明。
But Ingenious.
这错了吗?
Was it wrong?
真聪明。
Ingenious.
我不清楚你在哪里卖这么厉害的东西?
I don't where are you selling kick ass?
好的。
Okay.
你就要离开了。
You're about leave
这个播客结束了,去玩你的手机吧,因为你的手机正在监听你,你会不断看到关于这个TikTok抢劫案的故事,别怪我。
this podcast, go on your phone because your phone's listening to you, and you're gonna get nonstop stories about this TikTok robbery and don't get mad at me.
这让人想起那个被海豚绑架了三天的男人。
It's giving the guy that got abducted by dolphins for three days.
这个故事给我的感觉就是这样。
That's what this story is giving.
那是什么时候的事?
When was that?
之前有个AI故事,说一个男人声称自己被海豚绑架了,还为它们建了家,但那完全是假的。
There was like an AI story that a guy was like, I was objected by dolphins and I built them a home and it's like, that was fake.
看吧,把这一切联系起来,新闻的好处是
Look, also to bring it all together, the good thing about news
我们现在还在把这些内容串起来,还没整理出个头绪呢。
We keep now is bringing it all together, we haven't gotten one place.
我们什么都还没开始呢。
We haven't started anything.
哦,还得把它们整合到一块去
Oh, yet to bring
整合到哪里啊?
it together, where?
人工智能唯一的好处就是,要是你的消息哪天走漏了,尽管说这是AI生成的。
The one good thing about AI is that if your news ever leaked, say it's AI.
这都是AI搞的,宝贝。
That's AI, babe.
都这岁数了,尽管让它们漏好了。
At this big age, leak them.
尽管让这些消息曝出来就行。
Literally leak them.
我当时怎么会这么害怕又这么确定。
What was I so scared sure.
哦,我那时候才19岁?
Oh, I was 19?
发出去。
Post it.
求你了。
Please.
让我紧盯着他们。
Let me stay on their necks.
发出去。
Post it.
不过,这是真的。
It's true, though.
你从未拍过一张自己不引以为豪的裸照。
You've never taken a nude you weren't proud of.
嗯,是的。
Well, yes.
我拍过一些我不引以为豪的裸照。
I've taken a nude I'm not proud of.
我从未发送过
I've never sent
一张裸照。
a nude.
我并不引以为豪。
I'm not proud of.
我的意思是,如果你翻看相机相册,那简直疯狂。
I mean, if you look through the camera roll, that's crazy.
不。
No.
我真的从来不太热衷于这个。
I'm really I've never really been huge into that.
是的。
Yeah.
我和你都不发裸照,因为我觉得我们聊得太多了,是的。
Me and you don't do nudes because I feel like we're talking so much that Yeah.
我们不需要那个。
We don't need that
虽然我特别擅长忽略短信。
Although I'm so good at ignoring text messages.
哦,当一个男生生病的时候,是的,
Oh, when a guy's like sick Yeah,
因为你想知道吗?
because you wanna know what?
如果你连续给一个男生发三条短信问问题,他们只会回复最后一条,因为他们的大脑无法处理前面还有两个问题——我就是这么做的,当他们要裸照的时候。
If you ask a guy three questions in a row in text messages, they're only responding to the last one because their brains can't process that there were two questions prior to that and that's how I work when they ask for like nudes.
我就会说,哦,抱歉。
I'm like, oh, sorry.
我想我没看到那条短信。
I I guess I didn't see that text.
哦,我以前经常这么做,天啊,这让我想起了我的导弹。
Oh, what I used to do oh my god, this is making me like remember my Missile.
二十多岁的时候。
Twenties.
是的。
Yeah.
当一个男生说,让我看看,比如什么的。
When a guy would be like, let me see, like, whatever.
我总是发一张猫仰躺着的照片。
I would just always send a photo of a cat laying on their back.
我觉得这特别可爱又有趣。
And I thought it was so cute and funny.
他会变得特别疯狂。
And he'd be, like, so crazy.
我当时就想,我就是那种你从没见过的女生。
And I was, like, I'm just a I was, like, you never met a girl like me.
是的。
Yeah.
你就像,我和别的女孩不一样。
You're, like, I'm not like other girls.
你和别的女孩不一样。
You're not like other girls.
我不穿得性感。
I don't dress sexy
或者,是的。
or Yeah.
全都不是。
All of No.
简直烦透了。
Like, was literally so annoyed.
我连续四年都打扮成波斯特·马龙的样子。
I dressed as Post Malone for four years straight.
不。
No.
看。
Look.
我觉得‘选我’这个词被用得太频繁了,其实‘选我’也是一种生存机制。
I feel like the word pick me gets thrown around a lot and it's like Pick me was also a survival mechanism.
我们还能因为女孩的哪些行为或表现而生气呢?
What's like one other thing we can get mad at girls for doing and like how they act?
但‘选我型女孩’的很多特质,我100%都曾经有过,你必须得慢慢摆脱它们。
But like there are so many traits of being a pick me girl that I've 100% had that you have to you have to like grow out.
你只是会自然地长大,不再做某些事。
You just grow out of certain things.
但当你在这么做时,你几乎意识不到,因为社会几乎已经把你训练成一个‘选我型’的人,直到某一天你突然意识到:其实我真的很聪明,所以我不会再在你面前假装自己不是这样。
But you almost don't realize it when you're doing it because like society has almost like trained you to be a pick me and then you hit a point where you're like, actually, I am really smart and so like, I'm not gonna pretend that I'm not in front of you.
这就是Giggly Squad的意义所在。
Well, that's the point of Giggly Squad.
比如,小时候你看喜剧时,女性角色总是围绕笑话转。
Like, growing up, when you would watch comedy, like, the women were always about the joke.
每当你看到男性喜剧演员,他总是在嘲笑他那爱唠叨的妻子。
Whenever you see a male comedian, he's always making fun of his his wife who's so naggy.
是的。
Yeah.
他的妻子,哦,我的妻子,我的孩子。
His wife is, oh, my one wife, my kid.
所以我喜欢上台说:你知道我丈夫有什么让人烦的地方吗?
So I love going on stage and being like, you know what's annoying about my husband?
对。
Yeah.
这就是我在改变世界。
And that is me making a difference in the world.
不。
No.
我真的
I truly
成为了我梦想中的那种男人。
became, like, the man I I've dreamt of.
比如在大学时,我会躺在床上想,他真的很成功。
Like, I I think I would lay in bed in college and just be like, he's really successful.
他很有激情。
He's, like, passionate.
他有多个收入来源。
He has, like, multiple areas of income.
他拥有一套公寓,能照顾动物,还能让植物活下来。
He, like, owns an apartment, has can take care of an animal, can keep a plant alive.
嗯。
Mhmm.
然后我就变成了那样的人。
And then I just became that.
有趣的是,在《陌生人》里,我最新喜欢的一件事。
Well, it's funny in Strangers, my new favorite thing.
你的新个性。
Your new personality.
是的。
Yes.
她过得很好。
She was doing great.
然后在某个时候,显然她有了孩子,接着她
And then at some point, obviously, she has kids and then she
她多大了?
How old is she?
我觉得她三十多岁的时候有了孩子。
I think she had kids like in her thirties.
嗯。
Mhmm.
她基本上停止了工作,还请了保姆。
And she basically stopped working and she had nannies too.
是的。
Yeah.
所以她感到内疚,觉得自己既不是全职妈妈,也没有工作。
So she felt this guilt of like, I'm not even a full full time mom but I'm not working.
工作。
Working.
然后一切都要围绕丈夫的日程和工作安排,尽管她才是拥有大笔信托基金的人,但他却觉得自己是家里的顶梁柱。
And then everything was just around the husband's schedule and work, even though she's the one with the big trust fund, but he's like, feeling like the man of the house.
这真的很有趣。
And it's just, it's it's interesting.
这让我甚至开始思考,在我使用familysearch.org的时候。
And it made me even realize, like, was thinking about during my familysearch.org Mhmm.
欢迎来到这个播客,聊聊我家人都是做什么工作的。
Welcome to the pod, how, like, what people in my family did for a living.
然后我就觉得,这太让人难过了。
And then I was like, that's so sad.
我确信我的曾祖母就是一个全职妈妈。
Like, I know for a fact my great grandma was a mom.
她是个明星。
Was a star.
哎呀。
Uh-oh.
内心深处她是个明星,但其实她是个妈妈。
Like, deep down was a star but, like, was mom.
她根本不可能是个屠夫。
There was no chance that she was, like, a butcher.
如果你选择待在家里,照顾家庭和家务,我完全支持。
I think if you choose to stay at home and, like, take care of a family and take care of a home, totally.
是的。
Yes.
更准确地说,我不希望你被告诉必须这么做。
It's more I don't want you to be told you have to do that.
是的。
Yes.
阿里·王有一个著名的段子,她说:我们想要投票,想要所有这些权利,想要让人觉得我们也很聪明。
Ali Wong famously has a joke where she's like, we wanted to vote, we wanted all these rights and we wanted to be like, we're smart too.
然后她说,或者在他们认为我们愚笨的时候,我们反而更聪明?
Then she's like, or were we smarter before when they thought we were dumb and
我们可以只是。
we could just
整天做普拉提之类的事情。
do pilates all day and that kind of thing.
对。
Yeah.
但重点是,当你成为传统妻子时,你没有权力,有时你以为自己有,但一旦出事,你就没有了。
But the point is is that when you are a trad wife, you don't have power and sometimes you think you do but if things go wrong, you don't.
是的。
Yeah.
我只是觉得,选谁当丈夫,这简直就像选一个可能杀了你的人。
And I just like, picking who you're gonna marry, it's really like, they could kill you.
不。
No.
真的。
Literally.
你必须时刻牢记,你可能会被谋杀。
Like, you have to always keep in the back of your head that you could get murdered.
如果你真的被杀了,有80%的可能性是丈夫干的。
And if you do get murdered, it's 80% chance that it's the husband.
对。
Right.
而且有75%的情况下,统计数据并不准确。
And 75% of the time, statistics aren't correct.
这真的吗?
Is that real?
这说得通吗?
Does does that make any sense?
这简直把我的脑子绕成了一团麻。
That just put my brain in a fucking pretzel.
那是个老爸笑话。
That was a dad joke.
我觉得那简直就是我老爸以前给我讲的一个笑话。
I think that was literally a joke my dad told me once.
那些注重外表的男性去哪儿了?
Where have the metrosexuals gone?
他们从柜子里出来了。
They came out of the closet.
是的。
Yeah.
所以这个词消失了。
That's why the term's gone.
所以他们消失了。
That's why they're gone.
但我只是觉得我们创造了太多不同的身份。
But I just feel like we've created so many different identities.
但没错。
But like Yeah.
地铁直男被删除了。
Metrosexuals got deleted.
我敢肯定这句话是我2008年左右说的。
I know for a fact this sentence came out of my mouth in like 2008.
比如,我真的很喜欢地铁直男。
Like, I'm really into metrosexual guys.
快进一下。
Like, fast forward.
是的,佩吉。
Yeah, Paige.
我们知道。
We know.
早就能料到会这样。
Could have seen that coming.
我记得曾经开玩笑,称一个男朋友是‘都市型男’,因为他穿了一件有图案的夹克,那简直成了大事。
I remember, like, joking and calling a guy friend a metrosexual because he, like, had a jacket with a pattern on it and it was, like, a whole thing.
但是,像这样——
But, like,
我觉得当时是那些特别喜欢发胶的男生,没错。
I feel like it was guys that really liked hairspray and like Yes.
会用吹风机。
Used a blow dryer.
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
你知道的?
You know?
是的。
Yes.
而且他们喜欢拔眉毛。
And they like, they tweeze their eyebrows.
拔眉毛或者去脱毛,你能看得出来一个男人是否打理得很精致。
Tweeze their eyebrows or get them waxed and like, you can tell when a guy is manicured.
就像,
Like,
看。
look.
一个‘guido’和一个‘metrosexual’有什么区别?
What's the difference between a guido and a metrasexual?
是的。
Yes.
我认识你。
I knew you.
因为我们
Because we
刚刚描述了保利·D。
just described Paulie d.
只是在等
Waiting for just
描述了保利·D。
described Paulie d.
哪种样子。
Which look.
我不会说我的初恋的坏话。
I'm not gonna talk bad about my first love.
我的意思是,我不会说坏话,你以前见过保莉吗?
Like, I'm not gonna talk bad that I Have you met Paulie before?
我没见过。
I haven't.
但你有没有看过《成长中的戈蒂》这个节目?
But did you ever watch the show Growing Up Gotti?
是的。
Yes.
那部剧简直就是我最重要的性觉醒之一,我觉得。
That was, like, one of my biggest sexual awakenings, I feel like.
因为我觉得那时候我大概在五年级或六年级吧。
Because I feel like I was in, like, I don't know, maybe like fifth or sixth grade.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我当时就想,什么?
And I was just like, what?
当他走出来,头发竖着,戴着白色发带的时候。
When he walked out with his spikes hair and his white headband.
那是什么?
What is what is that?
你有多想跟他一起去晒黑?
Like, I How bad did you wanna go tanning with him?
特别想。
So badly.
我在想,我最喜欢的是哪一个,可我都想不起他的名字了。
I'm trying to think of, like, what one was my favorite, and I can't even think of his name.
Growing Up Gotti。
Grow amp gaudy.
但我知道他是最小的那个。
But I know he was the youngest one.
我上过一所位于布鲁克林的学校,那里全是Grow Amp Gaudy风格的人。
I went to a school in Brooklyn where it was just all grow amp gaudy.
不。
No.
我超爱耳环。
I loved an earring.
你是说,我超爱吹头发?
You mean what I loved a blowout.
我当时就想,才不要呢。
Like, I was like, no.
这挺酷的。
That's cool.
我喜欢他们从日光浴床出来后,眼睛下面被晒得通红的样子。
Like, I liked when they had such sunburn under their eyes from the tanning bed.
你能看到护目镜留下的印子。
Like, you could see the goggle.
我喜欢那个。
Like, I loved that.
你去过斯塔滕岛购物中心吗?
Have you ever been to the Staten Island Mall?
没有。
No.
但我感觉你会喜欢的。
But I feel like I You would have loved
你会喜欢的。
loved it.
曾经有一段时间,谁也没想到那会是历史上的一个时期,你回头看,那时候还有穴居人。
There was a time and who knew it was a time in history where, like, you look back and there's cavemen.
是的。
Yeah.
那时候在斯塔滕岛购物中心,每个男人都留着爆炸头,戴着白色耐克头带,全身晒得黝黑,还戴着钻石耳钉。
There was a time in the Staten Island Mall where every guy had a blowout and a white Nike headband, full tan, diamond studs.
越多
The more
我越想越觉得,我从来没去过斯塔滕岛,但你知道吗?
I think about it, I've never been to Staten Island, but but do you wanna know what?
人们对来自斯塔滕岛的人特别不礼貌。
People are, like, so rude up to people that are from Staten Island.
现在想想,那些人其实都是我们的人。
And now that I think about it, like, those are our people.
他们确实是。
They are.
就是,他们就是。
Like, they are.
我觉得他们主要是意大利裔,所以总被说成是特别糟糕的斯塔滕岛人。
I would say they are also primarily Italian, and it gets a lot of, like, gross Staten Island.
是的。
Yes.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。