本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
这是HeadGum的播客。
This is a HeadGum podcast.
新年了,麦当劳的额外价值餐还是老样子。
New Year, same extra value meals at McDonald's.
现在只需8美元,就可以买到两个小吃卷加薯条和一杯中杯软饮。
So now get two snack wraps plus fries and a medium soft drink for just $8.
限时优惠,价格和参与情况可能有所不同。
For a limited time only, prices and participation may vary.
在夏威夷、阿拉斯加和加利福尼亚,以及配送服务中,价格可能更高。
Prices may be higher in Hawaii, Alaska, and California, and for delivery.
嘿,听众们。
Hey, listeners.
我是劳拉。
It's Laura.
你们可能听说了,我们在这里的Spotify、Apple或任何你收听免费播客的平台,将减少免费剧集的发布。
You may have heard that we are releasing fewer free episodes here on Spotify or Apple or wherever you get your free podcasts.
不是我们决定的。
Not our call.
我们的网络团队告诉我们,我们的广告库存卖得不够多,大概是因为色情内容。
Our network let us know that we simply weren't selling enough ad inventory, probably because porn.
尽管这可能让人感觉像被扇了一巴掌,但其实也有积极的一面,因为这意味着我们有更多资源来为我们的精彩 Patreon 订阅者提供内容。
Much as that might feel like a slap in the face, there's actually a silver lining because it just means we have more bandwidth to offer our fabulous Patreon subscribers.
我们已经开始发布更多 Patreon 独家剧集,同时也开始在 Patreon 上分享更多附加内容,比如粉丝多次留言希望看到的‘撩人’内容。
We've started releasing more Patreon exclusive episodes, and we've also started sharing more bonus content like thirst traps there too, just given the people what they've messaged us many times telling us they want.
如果你已经是 Patreon 订阅者,并且希望看到更多某种内容,或者有想让我们在预录环节回答的问题,又或者想让我们在 Patreon 独家内容中探讨某个小众话题,请给我们留言。
If you're already a Patreon subscriber and there's something you wanna see more of, if you have a question you want us to answer in the precom or if there's a niche topic you want us to cover in the Patreon exclusives, message us.
如果你还不是 Patreon 订阅者,可以访问 patreon.com/girlsonporn 找到我们。
And if you're not a Patreon subscriber yet, you can find us at patreon.com/girlsonporn.
订阅起价仅为 3 美元。
Subscriptions start at just $3.
欢迎收听《Girls on Porn》。
Welcome to girls on porn.
我是瑞秋。
I'm Rachel.
我是劳拉。
I'm Laura.
我们喜欢色情片。
And we love porn.
这是我们的色情片评论播客。
This is our porn review podcast.
我们会谈论我们喜欢的,也会吐槽我们讨厌的。
We talk about what we like, and we roast what we hate.
帮你找到热辣、合乎道德、就是更好的色情片,装进你的自慰库。
Helping you find hot, ethical, just plain better porn for your spank bank.
而且,亲爱的,我们什么都会看。
And, honey, we're looking at everything.
在介绍主题之前,今天我们有个性感的小环节要给你。
Before we introduce the topic, we have a sexy little segment for you today.
六十九秒的色情新闻。
Sixty nine seconds of sex news.
我们整理了最新新闻头条,让你既知情又兴奋。
We've pulled headlines for the news to keep you informed and horny.
我们开始吧。
Here we go.
一项针对超过1500名14至17岁瑞典青少年的长期研究揭示了性取向和身份的极大差异。
A recent longitudinal study of over 1,500 Swedish teens from ages 14 to 17 has revealed a lot of variation in sexuality and identity.
尽管许多青少年表示自己曾或目前认同为同性恋,但并非所有人都在整个研究期间保持了这一身份。
Though many teens stated that they do or have identified as lesbian or gay, not all of them have kept that identity for the duration of the study.
而在14岁时自认为无性恋的受访者中,只有2%至3%在研究结束时仍维持这一身份。
And of the ten percent of respondents who identified as nonsexual at 14, only two-three percent kept that identity at the end of the study.
热门青少年剧集《年轻的王室》的粉丝们简单回应:是的,我猜也是。
Fans of the hit teen drama Young Royals stated simply, Yeah, I bet.
坏消息是,ChatGPT正在为其聊天机器人引入新的AI生成情色内容选项。
In bad news, ChatGPT is introducing new AI powered erotica options for its chatbot.
许多其他AI工具也进入了情色领域,但ChatGPT却执着于成为关注的中心。
Many other AI tools have found their way into the erotica space, but ChatGPT is addicted to being the center of attention.
ChatGPT的开发者OpenAI将把其情色功能限制为仅限经过验证的成年人使用。
OpenAI, the maker of ChatGPT, will limit its erotic functions to verified adults only.
哦,太好了。
Oh, good.
因为年龄验证从来就没成功阻止过未成年人接触他们不该接触的物质或内容。
Because age verification has always successfully limited minors from exposure to substances in material they shouldn't have access to.
没关系。
It's fine.
而且我们只是厌倦了总盯着AI,而应该把注意力放在更重要的科技上,比如振动器。
And we're just tired of focusing on AI when we should be focused on more important tech, like vibrators.
另一方面,明尼苏达州最近提出的一项法案旨在禁止AI根据输入照片生成性裸露和非法图像。
On the flip side, a recently introduced Minnesota bill seeks to ban AI that generatively produces nude and illicit images of the photographs it gets fed.
这种AI通常会把输入照片中的头部和面部与真实的裸体进行拼接。
The AI generally takes the heads and faces of its input photos and then mashes them with real nude bodies.
这种深度伪造技术引发了关于剥削和滥用的严重担忧。
This type of deepfake technology poses huge concerns around exploitation and abuse.
这项法案可能是防范人工智能黑暗面的一项进步。
The bill could be a step forward in protections against the dark side of AI.
如果你真的需要通过修改他人的外貌来制作成人内容,我建议你让你的模拟人生角色反复‘woohoo’吧?
And if you really need to manipulate someone's looks to make explicit content, may I suggest making your Sims woohoo over and over again?
Woohoo。
Woohoo.
This
This
今年夏天,荷兰国家博物馆——里克斯博物馆——展出了一件性感的小文物。
past summer, the Netherlands National Museum, Rijksmuseum, had a sexy little relic on display.
这件物品是一件近200年前用羊的盲肠制成的避孕套。
The piece in question is a nearly 200 year old condom made from a sheep's appendix.
这个避孕套是关于19世纪性工作的展览的一部分,探讨了性健康与性实践的相关概念。
The condom was part of an exhibition on nineteenth century sex work and delved into concepts of sexual health and practices.
这个避孕套最引人注目的地方是,其表面绘有一名修女和三位神职人员的色情场景。
The most striking part of the prophylactic is an erotic depiction of a nun and three clergymen that's found right on the skin.
这个小场景让‘更接近上帝’这句话有了新的含义。
This little scene puts the close in closer to God.
我对此很期待。
I'm excited for this one.
是的。
Yeah.
我也是。
Same.
我唯一不期待的是围绕它的术语,因为‘反向群交’
The only thing I'm not excited for is the terminology around it because reverse gangbang
对。
Yeah.
我觉得这个说法并不准确,根本就不是
I don't think that accurately it just isn't Just just
你知道的吧?
You know?
它并没有那种感觉。
It is it doesn't hit.
对。
Right.
因为当你想到群交时,首先我希望人们想到的是成人内容中那种双方同意的场景,而不是非自愿的那种。
Well, because when you sit when one thinks of a gangbang well, first of all, I hope that they're thinking of the consensual one that happens in adult content and not of the nonconsensual one.
嗯。
Mhmm.
因为我觉得这个术语现在已经被滥用,你知道,变成了另一个意思。
Because I feel like that this term has now been co opted into, you know, the point.
是的。
Yeah.
这个词确实带有很强的意味。
It has a pretty intense Yes.
当你回望时,这个词带有这样的内涵,但它实际上已经被色情或性领域所挪用。
Connotation when you look back, but it's been appropriated essentially by porn or in the sex space.
在性领域,显而易见。
In the sex space, obviously.
如果你愿意,它也可能发生在你家里的派对上,参与者都是 consenting 的成年人。
It could also happen at parties with consensual adults in your home if you'd like.
你知道吗?
You know?
是的。
Yeah.
而且如果
And if
如果你有能力妥善安排一些后勤事务,你知道吗?
you have the ability to really handle some logistics, you know?
是的,来促成这件事。
Yeah, to facilitate.
我的意思是,办个派对已经够难了。
I mean, it's like hard enough hosting a party.
你懂我的意思吧?
You know what I mean?
没错。
Exactly.
没错。
Exactly.
不管怎样,但‘想法’这个概念,或者说‘想法’的概念,我到底在说什么?
Anyways, but the concept of an idea or the concept of an idea, what am I talking about?
‘想法’这个概念就是,想法就像某种在你脑海中形成的东西。
The concept of an idea is that an idea is like And something that forms in your
这正是今天要讨论的主题。
that's today's topic.
不。
No.
反转群交的概念基本上就是一个男人和一群女人。
The concept of reverse gangbang is basically, it's just one guy and a bunch of women.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
你懂的?
You know?
但当然,如果我们从性别二元的角度来思考的话。
But of course, it could be like I mean, if we're thinking of, you know, in binary terms of of gender.
嗯。
Mhmm.
但通常情况下,是三个或更多的女性为一个男性提供性愉悦。
But it could be, you know, it's it's usually, you know, three or more women sexually pleasuring one man.
这是一种不同的权力交换,是的。
And it's a different power exchange Yes.
这和我们通常所想的群交不同。
Than when we normally think of a gangbang.
我会在视频中更详细地讨论这一点。
And that's and I'll talk about this more in the videos.
但我在群交中寻找的是,嗯。
But I what I'm looking for in a gangbang Mhmm.
当你想象一个普通的群交场景时,通常是这样的。
Is like typically when you if you could imagine like a regular gangbang, a regular a normal gangbang.
一个普通的群交?
A regular, regular gangbang?
是的。
Yeah.
比如,你知道的,整个场景的布置。
Like, you know, everyone like the the setup of it.
就像,你知道的,很多男人轮流和一个女人发生关系,用她
It's like, you know, a lot of men sort of like tossing around a woman, you know, like using her
作为一个对象。
as an object.
因为我在想,我对群交的印象准确吗?
Up because I'm thinking about I'm like, is my image of gangbangs accurate?
我的意思是,你的呢?
Like, What I is yours?
因为,就像我也有同样的想法,我们所有人一起上。
Well, because, like, I have the same thing where I'm like, we're all ganging up.
就像是一拥而上,没错。
Like, it's a pile on that, like Yeah.
是尽可能多的人、身体部位、手和嘴,是的。
It's as many members, body parts, hands, mouths that Yes.
这是一群男人各自分一杯羹,如果我们谈论的是我们的
It's a crew of dudes all sort of taking a piece of the pie if we're talking about our
对吧?
one right?
就像只有一个
Like, of one
人。
person.
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
这就是为什么
That's how
我正是这么想的。
I exactly that.
所以我认为我所质疑的是,
That's why I think the the thing that I'm challenging is like.
在任何给定时刻,究竟有多少人真正参与其中?
How many people are really active at any given moment?
我知道,我参加过一场规模相当大的活动,人数很多,就像这样。
Know, I've attended a pretty major gangbang in terms of numbers, and this is like.
组织得非常有条理。
Highly logistically organized.
轮到你了。
Like your turn.
好,该你上场了。
Okay, you're at bat.
好,你是二把手,接下来就轮到你了。
Okay, you're second in command and you're going be up next.
赶紧拿你的卡片。
Better get your deck card.
进来。
Come in.
你有一分钟时间,严格计时、有组织、有纪律。
You get one minute literally timed and structured and regimented.
当然,这更像是‘轮流上’或‘多人轮奸’的含义。
Absolutely, that's gangbang or almost more in the connotation or the vein of running a train on someone.
我认为‘轮流上’也属于‘多人轮奸’的范畴。
I think running a train is also under the umbrella of gangbang.
我也这么认为。
I think so too.
我同意。
I agree.
实际上,有人问过我,它们有什么区别?
I've actually had people ask, What's the difference?
我说,我觉得人们经常把它们混用。
And I'm like, I think people use them interchangeably.
‘轮流上’这个词稍微暗示着有一串车辆排成一行。
Running a train just slightly has an implication that there's cars in a line.
我们都排好队准备做某事。
We're all lined up to do something.
但当我想到gangbang时,我会联想到很多人争相榨取你的钱财的那种强烈刺激。
But when I think of gangbang, I do think of the hyper stimulus of many people having their way with your money.
一个人。
One person.
是的。
Yes.
对吧?
Right?
比如,如果把群交看作一个大的范畴的话。
Like if I if there's a if there's a big umbrella of group sex.
嗯。
Uh-huh.
对。
Yes.
这是最大的范畴。
It's like biggest umbrella.
一种是群交,就是聚焦在一个人身上。
One is like gang bang, which is like focus on one person.
很多人聚焦在一个人身上,另一种则是狂欢派对。
A lot of people focus on one And the other way is like orgy.
相互交织,没错。
Interconnecting Exactly.
在狂欢派对中,显然可以有三人行、四人行,等等。
Which like under orgy, obviously, you can sort of threesome, foursome, whatever.
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
而在群交中,就像,是的,比如轮流进行,或者叫‘火车’之类的。
And like under gang bang, it's like, yeah, like rent like different acts of like running a train, whatever.
就像,你知道的,那种方式。
Like, you know, like that's how
所以我很自大。
So I cocky.
是的,对吧?
Yes, right?
比如在‘Yeah’下面的各种性行为。
Like different sex acts under the Yeah.
但重点是放在一个人身上。
But that is like the focus is on one person.
一个人 versus 明星,或者你知道的,常驻角色,所有人都把注意力集中在那个人身上。
One versus the star or, you know, the series regular and everyone's sort of like, yeah, like like lots of stimulus is on that one person.
是的,我同意你的看法。
Yeah, so that's I'm with you.
我认为我们确实活着。
I think that we're on the we are alive.
我们俩都有某种特定的幻想基调,因为从技术上讲,轮流让20个人和你发生关系。
We both have a certain like it's a specific tone of fantasy because I'm like technically speaking, taking turns and having 20 people bang you.
那就是群交。
It's a gangbang.
那是一群人在发生关系。
That's a gang of people banging.
当然。
So sure.
但我其实有个非常具体的想法,就是只和你一个人发生关系。
But I'm like, yeah, I have this very specific idea of like Banging just you.
是的。
Yes.
你知道吗?
You know?
是的。
Yes.
对。
Yeah.
也许你之所以对这个感兴趣,是因为我看过的一个视频,那个根本不是群交。
And maybe part of why you're getting into this is like one of the videos I was like, this isn't a gang bang.
没错。
Exactly.
是的。
Yes.
百分之百。
A 100%.
那就是群交。
It was just group sex.
对。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
而且,这改变人生了吗?
Also, was it life changing?
我们会
We'll get
说到这个。
to that.
是的。
Yeah.
我知道。
I know.
我们会谈这个。
We'll talk about it.
但我当时和你在一起。
But I was with you.
这就是为什么我觉得,有必要谈一谈。
That's like why I was like, okay, it's important to talk about.
而且我也认为,当我们想到群交时,这其实是一个光谱,从完全的贬低和羞辱,到完全的崇拜。
And also because I think that there is when we think of gangbang like we can again, it's a spectrum of like being like degradation and humiliation all the way over to like worship.
是的,没错。
Yeah, exactly.
你知道的吧?
You know?
而我本人更被崇拜这一面吸引。
And I am more personally attracted to the worship.
好吧,所以
Okay, so
这让我想到一个想和你们两人探讨的问题。
this brings me to a question I wanted to present to both of us.
好的,完美。
Okay, perfect.
在这期节目中,你正在主持一个所谓的‘反向群交’。
In this episode, which is you're facilitating a quote unquote reverse gangbang.
我认为有一个更好的术语来形容它,比如
I maintain that there's a better term that it's like
好的,没问题。
Okay, sure.
我知道。
I know.
男孩互攻。
Boy bang.
不可能。
No way.
这还挺有趣的。
That's kind of fun.
但‘男孩互攻’让人觉得只是几个男孩在和另一个男孩发生关系。
But boy bang makes it think it's like just a bunch of boys banging another boy.
但请提交吧,是的。
But submit Yeah.
把你的想法发到我们的私信里。
Your ideas our DMs.
是的,告诉我们吧。
Yeah, let us know.
在Girls on Pern。
At Girls on Pern.
是的。
Yeah.
是的,我觉得肯定得问问我们的制片人阿曼达·考珀,因为她特别擅长文字游戏。
Yeah, I'm like there's got to be actually Amanda Cowper, our producer is probably the one to ask because she's so good with wordplay.
但总觉得有个什么有趣又带点暧昧的词,像是‘Man bang’?
But like there's something funny and delicious that's like a Man bang?
Man bang?
Man bang?
也许吧。
Maybe.
也许吧。
Maybe.
我想到的是‘pussy pylon’,但那听起来像是‘gang bang’。
I'm like a pussy pylon, but that's like a gang bang.
是的。
Yeah.
什么是A pussy pile?
What's the A pussy pile.
男性对应的词是什么?
What's what's the male equivalent?
无论如何,我们会继续思考这个术语,并且多听听。
Anyway, we'll keep thinking about the terminology and listen.
如果你有想法,欢迎给我们留言。
You have ideas, feel free to message us.
但想象一下,你负责为你的爱人或伴侣组织一场群交活动,是的。
But dream scenario, you're in charge of you are producing the events of a gangbang for a lover or partner Yes.
你自己的。
Of yours.
我实际上会惊叹。
I would actually wow.
实际上,现在我这么一想,我觉得我真的很想为我爱的人做这样的事。
I actually now that I'm thinking about this, I'm like, I would actually love to do that for like someone that I love.
是的。
Yeah.
你懂的?
You know?
嗯。
Mhmm.
我想让这里每个人都来崇拜你,嗯。
To be like, I would love to get everyone here to like worship you Mhmm.
向你表达敬意,祝你生日快乐,宝贝。
And like please you and like happy birthday, baby.
你知道吗?是的,当然。
You know what I Yeah, absolutely.
让我们尽可能多请些人来,只是单纯地捧你、让你感觉棒极了。
Let's get as many people here as possible to like just like lift you up, make you feel amazing.
是的。
Yeah.
你
You
你可以做任何你想做的事,但我们都会成为你的背景虚化。
can do whatever the hell you want, but we're all just gonna be like your bokeh.
是的。
Yeah.
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
想炫耀一下,但我已经做过一个版本的了。
To brag, but I've done a version
那个。
of that.
太棒了。
That's amazing.
是的。
Yeah.
不是和几十个女人,就是,嗯,是的。
Like Not with, like, dozens of women, but, like Yeah.
三个。
Three.
几个。
A few.
是的。
Yeah.
关于
Of
当然。
course.
比如健身房在后勤上
Like gyms logistically
很多,你知道的?
a lot, you know?
让我成为你的人。
Make you my person.
就像,
Like,
抱歉。
sorry.
顺便说一句。
Side note.
我不是会是个很好的女朋友吗?
Wouldn't I be such a good girlfriend?
拜托,算了吧。
Like, come on.
是的。
Yeah.
这太疯狂了。
It's crazy.
但就像把你捧上神坛,庆祝你、崇拜你,让你感觉棒极了。
But like to like be like, put you on a pedestal pedestal and be like, let's like celebrate you and like worship you and make you feel amazing.
你知道的。
You know?
我真的想这么做。
Like, I would love to do that.
是的。
Yeah.
所以你理想中的极端关系就像一场崇拜盛宴。
So that's your ideal worst gangbang is like a worship fest kind
这样的事情。
of thing.
对。
Yes.
不一定。
Not necessarily.
而且,我会先弄清楚他们想要什么。
And just sort of like, you know, obviously, I'd like figure out what like they want beforehand.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我所崇拜的那个人,我想象中会是四面八方同时有无数张嘴。
The person that I'm worshiping but I would imagine it's like a lot of mouths everywhere at once.
嗯。
Mhmm.
万物皆在,同时发生。
Everything everywhere all at once.
万物皆在,同时发生。
Everything everywhere all at once.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
当然。
Of course.
这很有趣。
This is fun.
我们的群交场景现在需要电影标题了。
Our gangbangs need movie titles now.
不错。
That's good.
你的不错。
Yours is good.
现在我觉得我得提升一下,也想一个了。
Now I feel like I gotta step up and have one.
我的差不多。
Mine pretty similar.
我会说,这当然取决于子体,取决于我服务的对象。
I would say that of course this depends on the sub, it depends on who I'm servicing.
但你知道,我的主导风格也和你的类似,只是带有强烈的母性倾向。
But you know my dom style is similar to yours too, but it has a strong maternal streak.
我把所有的母性冲动都倾注在这里了。
It's like where I've put all of my maternal impulses is there.
你可能会说,我永远不会要孩子。
You're like, I'm never gonna have kids.
永远不会要孩子,但我能成为一个出色的主导者。
Never have kids, but I'll be a fantastic dom.
我会组织一场群交。
I'll facilitate a gangbang.
我会组织一场群交。
I'll facilitate a gangbang.
我从未有过孩子,
I've never had kids,
但我会组织一场群交。
but I'll facilitate a gangbang.
非常擅长事后的照顾。
Really good at aftercare.
是的,但那里确实有一种坚定的领导力。
Yeah, but that there's like there is a firm leadership there.
对。
Yes.
所以我会说,这是一场有组织的活动。
So I would say that like this is an organized event.
你知道,这并不是完全混乱,但也不会僵化到像你们所有人排着队等待的地步。
You know, it's not total chaos, but it's not so tick the box logistically rigid that it's like you're all lining up.
我觉得大家一起同时对你做各种事情,这个想法真的很刺激。
I think the idea of like we're all gonna do things to you at once is really exciting.
我觉得其中有一些崇拜的成分。
Think there's some elements of worship.
也许我们的受虐者会站在那里,我们每个人都会观察这个人。
There's maybe our sub is going to stand there and we're each going to survey this man.
我们会仔细检查,上下打量,看看我们面对的是什么。
We're going to inspect and look up and down and see what we're working with.
我们会享受这个过程。
And we're gonna enjoy that.
哇,这将会非常美味。
Like, oh wow, this is going to be delicious.
看看这个。
Look at this.
看看这个肛门。
Look at this butthole.
看看这里的这个手铐。
Look at this cuff right here.
明白吗?
Know?
当然。
Of course.
好好享受。
Enjoy it.
会有各种各样的工具和玩具。
There's gonna be a vast array of tools and toys.
我正在处理这个,它就放在我桌上。
I'm working in my this is literally sitting on my desk.
哦。
Oh.
我想在读书报告里得个A+,所以我带了展示物品。
I want an A plus in the book report, so I brought show and tell items.
这是些惊人的秘密。
This is wild secrets.
哇。
Wow.
如果你想要的话,前列腺按摩器的折扣码是GOP 20。
Prostate massager discount code GOP 20 if you want it.
我刚开始尝试这个,感觉非常有趣。
I've just started experimenting with this and it's a lot of fun.
就像有一排玩具一样,你知道的?
Like having like a lineup of toys, you know?
我喜欢这个。
Like I love this.
你可以实施。
You can implement.
我喜欢
I love
布置一个场景。
to set up a scene.
现在我一边想一边说出来,觉得这真有趣。
This is funny now that I'm thinking about it and saying it out loud.
简直就像一家酒吧,那里有各种你可以试用的东西。
Almost like a bar where here are the things you can sample.
或者你走进一个游乐室,发现这里有各种不同尺寸的假阴茎,或者肛门训练套件,还有一些前列腺按摩器和各种皮带。
Or you walk into a playroom and it's like, We've got these various dildos of different sizes, or maybe anal training kits, or here are a couple prostate massagers and here are various straps.
然后场景会演变成更狂野的酒神狂欢式场面,一个女人掐着男人的喉咙,在他耳边低语,另一个则抓住他的手臂。
Then it would build into a more Bacchanalian orgy style thing where one woman is holding this guy by the throat and whispering in his ear and one is holding his arms.
有人正在舔他的身体,用多张嘴在他阴茎上辗转缠绵。
Someone's licking his body and running their multiple mouths on cock.
有一个人正用假阴茎做爱。
One person's fucking with a dildo.
我们轮流说:哦,我刚弄到一个超酷的假阴茎,上面还有指节。
We take turns like, Oh, I also just got a sick dildo that has knuckles on it.
哇,这太棒了。
Woah, that's awesome.
就是一些很酷、很有趣的工具和玩具。
So just cool, cool tools and toys.
就是这种东西,你知道的?
That kind of thing, you know?
是的,我喜欢这个。
Yeah, I love that.
而且,嗯,然后
And yeah, and then
而且整个过程可以有一个从检查批准开始的弧线,让我们感觉有了一个安全的环境
also the whole thing can have this kind of arc from like inspection approval, where we feel like we've got the safe container
建立起来,然后
established, into
逐渐发展,甚至可能变得有些混乱。
something that builds and can feel even kind of chaotic.
我认为这就是群交有趣的地方——感到被淹没,完全被掌控。
I think that's part of what's fun about Gangbang is feeling overwhelmed, feeling totally taken over.
对。
Yeah.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
我觉得性爱应该有一定的起伏节奏。
I do think sex should have some sort of arc to it.
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
令人兴奋的部分在于期待。
The exciting part is the anticipation.
那种彻底敞开心扉、接受审视,当着众人的面赤身裸体,任由他们打量的感觉,对我来说非常诱人。
The idea of getting like vulnerable like that and being like the inspection of it and like everyone sort of sizing you up while you're literally naked is really hot to me.
是的,这个想法真的很诱人。
Yeah, it's a very like that's a very hot idea.
对了,有一次我正在和一个男生约会。
Yeah, one time I had like I was dating a guy.
我们第一次发生关系时,他告诉我他曾经当过艺术家的裸体模特。
The first time we ever had sex, he was telling me that he was a nude bottle for artists.
我就说:好吧,给我展示一下你是怎么做的。
And I was like, Okay, show me what you do.
让我看看你怎么做。
Show me what you do.
是的。
Yeah.
然后他说,好吧。
Then he was like, Okay.
他站起来,开始脱衣服并摆姿势。
He got up and he started undressing and started to pose.
他立刻就硬了。
He immediately got hard.
他说,这通常显然不会发生在我摆姿势的时候。
He was like, This normally obviously doesn't happen when I'm posing.
嗯,明白了。
I was like, Uh-huh.
当然。
Sure.
这真的太性感了。
That's really hot.
确实是。
It was
真的很性感。
really hot.
你以前从来没跟我讲过这个故事。
Never told me that story before.
他当时在做什么?
Was he doing?
我只参加过几次类似的人体素描课。
I've only been to a couple like life drawing classes like.
是啊,他当时做的是那种很特别的姿势,比如我会把身体扭成最奇怪的样子,这样
Yeah, was he doing the interesting poses where like I'm twisting my body in the weirdest way I can so that
你才能画出一些有趣的东西,很漂亮,有很多站立的姿势。
you have something it's very interesting to art draw, Beautiful, a lot of like standing.
这是一个非常高挑瘦削的人。
This is a very tall like slim person.
身材真好。
Great body.
人品真差。
Horrible person.
身材真好。
Great body.
我讨厌这个故事以一只可怕的鸟收尾。
I hate that this story ends with a horrible bird.
所以我也立刻想知道,我们说的是谁?
So I'm immediately also like who are we talking about?
是的,我告诉你。
Yeah, I'll tell you.
好吧,你以后再告诉我。
Okay, you can tell me later.
但没错,那场面很撩人。
But yeah, was it was horny.
Anyway,我们回到群交的话题。
Anyways, back to gangbang.
我很想参与一次反转的、普通的任何形式的群交。
I would love to take part in a reverse, a regular whatever.
我找到他们了,你知道的,也许我下周去我的BDSM派对时就会尝试一次。
There I find them, you know, maybe I'll go, maybe I'll have one next week when I go to my BDSM party.
走着瞧吧。
We'll see.
嘿,什么都有可能。
Hey, anything's possible.
是的。
Yeah.
当我为这个话题做研究时,我确实找到过一个女生的第一人称叙述,讲的是她在大学时和整个姐妹会成员一起参与群交的经历。
When I was researching for this topic, I did find one girl's first person account of doing gangbang in college with all of her sorority sisters.
哦
Oh,
哇
wow.
是的
Yeah.
而且基本上和你说的类似,每个女孩只有三分钟时间。
And it was basically similar to what you're saying where it was like every single girl gets three minutes.
是的
Yeah.
这就像由姐妹会领导层组织的,是的。
It's like run by the sorority like Yeah.
领导团队。
Leadership staff.
没错。
Exactly.
这里有包含详细信息的邮件要发出来。
Here's the email with the details coming out.
我的意思是,我喜欢性学爱好者。
I mean, I like I love a I love a sex nerd.
是的。
Yeah.
但确实,你有时得在像组织后勤工作和实际执行之间找到平衡。
But yeah, sometimes you gotta strike the balance between like how much
有多少时间花在这些事情上。
of like organizational logistics stuff or like doing.
时间。
Time.
是的。
Yeah.
然后你就没法完成了。
And then you can't finish.
你得跟我们所有人都完成,你知道的,就像
You have to finish with all of us like, you know, like
你不能只跟一个女孩完成吗?
You can't finish with one particular girl?
是的,你得跟我们所有人都完成,像小鸟一样吞下你的精液。
Yeah, you have to finish with all of us like baby birding your cum.
哇。
Wow.
有意思。
Interesting.
我对2024年婴儿潮一代的群交行为增长了32%这件事非常着迷。
Was really fascinated by the fact that gangbangs were up 32% for boomers in 2024.
是的。
Yeah.
他们对此很感兴趣。
They're interested about it.
婴儿潮一代正在
The boomers are
拓展领域。
branching out.
知道吗?
Know?
他们正在寻找一些刺激,并且找到了。
They're they're looking for some spice and they're finding it.
是的。
Yeah.
我甚至不觉得
I don't even think
婴儿潮一代会用Pornhub。
of boomers as being on Pornhub.
所以我心想
So I'm like
我知道。
I know.
那是哪一类婴儿潮一代人呢?
What cross section of boomers is that?
不幸的是,根据我的亲身经历,我可以告诉你婴儿潮一代确实在用Pornhub。
Unfortunately, I can tell from first firsthand experience, that boomers are on Pornhub.
好吧。
Okay.
有道理。
Fair.
你是指,你知道吗?
Do you mean You know?
伴侣还是父母?
Partners or parents?
父母,宝贝。
Parents, babe.
好的。
Okay.
不错。
Cool.
嗯,
Well
去年圣诞节很难熬。
It was a tough Christmas last year.
去年圣诞节很难熬。
It was a tough Christmas last year.
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
总之。
Anyways.
嗯。
Well.
我们要来一场对决吗?
Should we do a showdown?
好的。
Yes.
首先,我这边是《偷窥狂》被四所大学的姐妹会反向群P了,这事我不能说。
First up for me, Peeping Tom gets reverse gang banged by four college sororities I can't talk.
被四所大学的姐妹会荡妇反向群P。
By four college sorority sluts.
和我刚才说的类似。
Similar to what I was just talking about.
不错。
Nice.
哥特风vs预科生:10个女孩的疯狂反向群P。
Goth versus prep's 10 girl wild reverse gang bang.
永恒的对决。
The age old fight.
是的。
Yes.
从敌人到爱人的套路,哥特风对抗预科生。
The enemies to lovers pipeline, the goth versus the prep.
是的。
Yes.
我喜欢这个。
I love it.
我猜女生都是哥特风,最多只有两个预科生男生,否则算不上群交。
I'm guessing the girls are goth, and we've got two preppy boys at most, or it's not a gangbang.
对。
Yeah.
我只是这么决定的。
I'm just deciding that.
我还没看过这个视频。
I haven't watched the video.
是的。
Yeah.
两户人家,同样尊贵。
Two houses, both alike and dignity.
懂吗?
Know?
嗯。
Mhmm.
我会看一个罗密欧与朱丽叶的改编版本。
There's a Romeo and Juliet interpretation I'd watch.
你的那种色情片是哥特vs哥特vs预科生的群交色情片?
Your porn that is Goths versus Goths versus prep gangbang porn?
是的。
Yeah.
当然可以。
By all means.
哥特族显然是蒙太古家族,因为这就是它的含义。
Goths are obviously the Montagues because that's saying.
嗯嗯。
Uh-huh.
预科生是卡普莱特家族。
Preps are the Capulets.
显而易见。
Duh.
迈克·阿德里亚诺主演的肛门少年反向群交片。
Perve City anal teen reverse gangbang with Mike Adriano.
好的。
Okay.
肛门少年反向群交。
Anal teen reverse gangbang.
好的。
Okay.
这也可能是罗密欧与
It could also be Romeo and
朱丽叶,真的。
Juliet, really.
谈论青少年。
Talking about teens.
你今天只是把莎士比亚套用在所有标题上,作为
You're just applying Shakespeare to all of the titles today as the
我知道。
I know.
我是个学者。
I'm a scholar.
我
I
太喜欢了。
love it.
好的。
Okay.
七个性感妻子和摄像师发生关系。
Seven hot wives fucking the camera guy.
反向群交。
Reverse gang bang.
哇哦。
Wow.
这还挺有趣的。
That's kind of fun.
这确实很有趣。
That is fun.
好吧。
Alright.
闺蜜的热辣好友们迷恋上有个金主愿意宠她们。
BFF's hot best friends infatuated by having a sugar daddy jump on the opportunity to get spoiled.
一个帅哥和四位成熟女性举办了一场派对。
One stud and four mature mature ladies have a sex party.
我不知道那里发生了什么。
I don't know what happened there.
是的。
Yeah.
我也不清楚。
I couldn't tell you.
看起来像是两个标题被合并成一个了。
It's it seems like as the two titles were put into one.
这种事确实有时会发生。
That does happen sometimes.
对。
Yeah.
所以
So
复制粘贴会害了你。
The copy paste will get you.
嗯嗯。
Uh-huh.
我不知道这是不是我的错,还是谁的错,但我打算把所有内容都保留为一个标题。
I don't know if it was my fault or whose fault it was, but I'm gonna keep it all as one title.
我觉得这样是对的。
I think that's right.
我觉得这样是对的。
I think that's right.
我坚持我的决定。
I stand by my decision.
我们只是玩得很开心。
We're just having a great time.
今天我们对标题处理得非常随意。
Just really fast and loose with our titles today.
我觉得这样没问题。
I think that's okay.
好的。
Okay.
我们开始了。
Here we go.
嗯。
Uh-huh.
幸运男孩的极致反向群交盛宴。
The best asses reverse gangbang for lucky guy.
哦。
Oh.
好的。
Okay.
这是我最后一个。
Last one for me.
女性监狱中的反向群交,画质提升到4K。
Reverse gangbang in a woman's prison, upscaled to four k.
好的。
Okay.
他可能是监狱看守之类的?
And he's like the prison guard or something probably?
大概是。
Probably.
他就像,她有点像
He's like, she's kind of a
很刺激的场景。
hot scenario.
我有点被这个吸引了。
I'm I'm kind of into this.
做这件事,它的禁忌感,以及其中的角色。
Is doing something, the taboo of it, the characters at play.
我们以前做过监狱题材的吗?
Have we ever done a prison app?
没有。
No.
我们应该做,因为监狱真是个他妈的充满欲望又混乱的地方。
We should because prisons are a fucking horny fucked up place.
是的。
Yeah.
这难道是我可以在节目开头花半小时谈监狱改革和监狱工业复合体的机会吗?还是你另有想法?
Is that like my opportunity to talk about prison reform and like the prison industrial complex for like half an hour at the top of a show or like what are you thinking?
我觉得,好主意。
I think well, great idea.
是的。
Yeah.
我能破坏它吗?
Can I ruin it?
最后一个给我。
Last one for me.
好的。
Okay.
2024年巴西马姆博狂欢节。
Mambos Carnival twenty twenty four Brazil.
性感的女孩几乎赤身裸体走在街上,然后去参加疯狂的派对。
Sexy girls walk almost naked on street then goes to fucking orgy party.
反向群交。
Reverse gangbang.
哦,
Oh,
酷。
cool.
我也挺赞成这个的。
I'm kind of on board for this one too.
说实话,听起来还挺有趣的。
Kinda sounds kinda fun, honestly.
听起来像是
It sounds
一个充满冒险的夜晚。
like an adventurous night.
你知道的?
You know?
是的。
Yeah.
我们正在承担一些风险。
We're we're taking some risks.
我们正在结交新朋友。
We're making new friends.
是的。
Yeah.
我们就在瞎玩。
We're fucking about it.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
我们要不要休息一下?
Should we take a break?
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
有时候听这个播客会不会让你觉得是一种罪恶的享受?或者你有没有听过我和瑞秋聊我们的性生活,觉得我们好像生活在另一个星球上?
Does listening to this podcast sometimes feel like a guilty pleasure, or do you sometimes hear Rachel and I talk about our sex lives and we sound like we live on another planet?
这是因为你的性生活现在可能没有你希望的那么刺激或令人满足吗?
Is that because your sex life might not be as thrilling or fulfilling as you want it to be right now?
她是《女孩与色情》节目的主持人劳拉。
It's Laura, host of Girls on Porn.
你好。
Hi.
你可能不知道,在制作这个播客的这些年里,许多我的朋友甚至听众都纷纷现身,寻求关于性与关系问题的帮助。
You may not know that over the years of making this podcast, a lot of my friends and even listeners of the pod came out of the woodwork asking for help with their sexual and relationship challenges.
我非常享受提供一个安全的空间,并以这种方式帮助他人。
I really love offering a safe space and working with people this way.
鉴于我多年来在各类沟通领域的经验,尤其是担任政府和企业沟通培训师及高管教练的经历,我决定正式接受培训并获得认证,全职成为一名性与关系教练。
And given I had years of experience in all kinds of communications, especially as a government and corporate communications trainer and executive coach, I decided to go officially get trained and credentialed and to start taking on clients full time as a sex and relationship coach.
如果你希望拓展和提升你的性生活或亲密关系,想找些有趣的新玩法,消除对你某些喜好产生的羞耻感,或者你正经历一段低潮期,第一次尝试新事物,又或者你正在开放关系中,需要一些帮助来共同应对挑战,
If you're looking to expand and enhance your sex life of your relationship to find fun new things to try, to dismantle some shame you might have about something you're into, or maybe you hit a dry spell or you're trying something new for the first time, or maybe you're opening your relationship, and you and your partner could use a little help navigating.
或者即使你目前并不涉及上述任何情况,但希望解决某些问题,需要帮助进行一些艰难的对话,我专长于欲望差异、恋物癖、酷儿身份认同和非一夫一妻制。
Or even if you're nowhere near any of those things, but you want to address some things and need some help with some difficult conversations, I specialize in desire discrepancy kink, queer identity, and non monogamy.
你可以在 intimacywithlora.com 找到我。
You can find me at intimacywithlora.com.
提到这个播客,我很乐意和您讨论价格。
Mention the pod, and I'd be very happy to work with you on pricing.
如果您想联系并看看是否合适,我提供免费且完全保密的半小时咨询。
I offer free, totally confidential half hour consultations if you wanna connect and see if there's a fit here.
Intimacywithlaura.com。
Intimacywithlaura.com.
所以我们第一个要讨论的视频是
So the first video we're gonna talk about
做出一些大胆的声明。
Make some big claims.
是的。
Yeah.
它叫做‘改变人生的反向群交’。
So it's called life changing reverse gangbang.
我们是在其中一个聚合网站上找到这个视频的。
And we found this on one of the aggregates.
我不知道是谁导演的,但感觉特别像戈佐风格。
And it's I can't I don't know, like, who directed it, but it feels very, like, Gonzo style.
感觉就像我们在迈阿密有一套公寓,当时有五个人下来做爱。
It feels very, like, we had a condo in Miami, and we had five people down to fuck.
是的。
Yeah.
这给人一种九十年代的感觉。
It's giving, like, nineties.
那他们叫它什么来着?
And, a what do they call it?
就像一台摄像机。
Like, a camcorder.
对。
Yes.
是的。
Yeah.
汤姆·拜伦是主角,他留着吓人的长山羊胡。
Tom Byron is the main guy with, like, his scary, like, goatee long goatee.
安吉莉卡·辛也在里面。
Angelica Sin is in there.
还有一些像塞缪尔·巴特斯那样合作过的人。
Other people who've like worked with like Seymour Butts.
但我不确定这是否是塞缪尔·巴特斯的视频,或者它是什么风格。
But I don't know who if this is a Seymour Butts video or what the style is.
但很明显有个摄像师在跟他们说话。
But there's a very there's an obvious cameraman who's like talking to them.
嗯。
Mhmm.
而且感觉非常像那种戈佐风格。
And it feels very like, you know, Gonzo style.
嗯。
Mhmm.
但确实是这样。
But it's yeah.
开场是几个女孩躺在一张看起来很糟糕的床上脱光了衣服。
It starts with like the girls getting like naked on a like a shitty looking bed.
嗯。
Mhmm.
汤姆正被一个女孩口交。
And Tom is sort of getting his dick sucked by one girl.
而且有很多肛交场面。
And it's a lot of like It's a lot of ass eating.
有一个女孩说,哦,这是南方女孩常做的事。
There's like one girl who said like, Oh, this is like what southern girls do.
我来自北卡罗来纳州。
Like I'm from North Carolina.
她正跟那个长着山羊胡的男人说话。
She's like talking to the guy with the goat.
和那个带山羊来的男人。
With the man who brought his goat.
我们本该提到酒店房间里还有一只山羊。
We should have mentioned there's also a goat in the hotel room.
不,因为我刚看了‘山羊胡’这个词。
No, because I just looked at the word goatee.
我把‘山羊胡’写下来,旁边画了一堆问号,所以我就盯着它看。
I wrote the word goatee down with a bunch of question marks, so I just looked at that.
因为这太吓人了。
Because it's scary.
山羊胡在
Goatee on
脑子里。
the brain.
这是一种非常强烈的山羊胡,只出现在特定的那个人身上。
It is a very intense kind of goatee for a time and only on a specific dude.
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
对。
Yeah.
但我会说,因为有很多女性之间的互动
But I would say because there is so much girl on girl action
嗯。
Mhmm.
这感觉不像一个反向帮派。
This does not feel like a reverse gang.
这不仅仅是一个起源。
This isn't just an origin.
这是群交。
This is group sex.
是的。
Yeah.
这些女孩在任何事情发生之前就开始了。
This is like the girls kick things off before anything happens.
是的。
Yeah.
那些男人主要是轮流对那个男人动手,但同时也彼此之间进行。
The guys, they're very much like taking turns on the dude, but then also going at it with each other.
这就像一种随机轮换的性行为,没错。
It's just like a kind of random rotation of sex acts Right.
有一些男人参与其中。
With some dudes involved.
没错。
Right.
摄像机后面的那个人,还有我们那位参与的男士,他只是没有被拍到而已。
The guy behind the camera and our and our our guy involved is very he's just not featured.
是的。
Yeah.
你明白我的意思吧?
You know what I mean?
我们很少拍到他的反应。
We don't get a lot of, like, camera on his reactions.
我们听不到他的声音。
We don't hear him.
大部分时间他都躺得很安静。
He lays pretty still most of it.
所以并不会让人觉得,哦,我们是在围绕这个人,这是专门给这个男生的特别待遇。
So it doesn't feel like, oh, we're centering this person and this is a special treat for this guy.
他完全没有被物化。
He's not objectified in any way, shape, or form.
是的。
Yeah.
这并不是完全围绕他展开,而这正是群交的要点。
It's not like all about him, which is the point of a gangbang.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
你懂的?
You know?
是的。
Yeah.
我们确实展现了一些强烈的前列腺刺激,这在类似场景中并不常见。
We did get some intense prostate stimulation, which you don't usually see in a scene like this.
所以这一点相当引人注目。
So that was kind of striking.
这就像是我们深入进去了。
That was just like, we're getting in there.
你懂的?
You know?
我们就像
We're like
对。
Right.
就只是用手指。
It was just like fingers.
你知道的?
You know?
我们只是在做手指性爱。
We're just doing some finger fucking.
对。
Right.
对。
Right.
我们现在正处于模拟时代。
We're just this is the time of analog.
你知道的。
You know?
他本可以
He could
用那个玩具。
have used that toy.
他本可以用这个玩具。
He could have used this toy.
嗨,船长。
Ahoy, matey.
这仅仅是为赞助者准备的。
That's just for the Patreon listeners.
然后我一边聊着天,一边轻轻用拇指按摩这个前列腺按摩器,透过它的窥孔看着,你知道吗?
And then I'm looking through the eye hole of this prostate massager that I'm just gently thumbing while we talk, you know?
它手感柔软。
It has a soft feel.
它就像变成了是的。
It's like become Yeah.
它对我来说就像一个指尖陀螺。
It's like a fidget spinner for me.
是的,就是这样。
Yeah, is.
总之。
Anyway.
但是,是的,这感觉就像一场普通的、普通的狂欢派对。
But, yeah, it's not it feels very much like just an orgy, regular, regular.
这件事没有任何让人感到改变人生的地方。
Nothing about it seems to be life changing.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我本更希望看到更强的权力动态。
I would have loved more of a power dynamic.
嗯。
Mhmm.
而且我其实希望,我不知道怎么说。
And I would have loved like I don't know.
有一种反转群交的方式,可以变得主流。
There's a way to do a reverse gangbang that is like mainstream.
比如我之前上传过一个,主角是米克·布鲁,他基本上被一群女孩崇拜,可以随心所欲地对待她们。
Like there is one that I I put up that I have seen before with Mick Blue who's like basically like getting worshipped by all these girls and he gets to like do whatever he wants to them.
他正在口交。
He's like fucking the mouth.
她们全都撅着屁股,他轮流来,你知道的。
They're all like sitting with their asses up and he like takes turns like, you know.
这几乎更符合反转群交的真正含义,是的。
That almost feels like more what reverse gangbang implies is like Yes.
被侵犯的那个人站起来,反过来掌控局面。
The person who is being banged stands up and turns the tables.
没错。
Exactly.
这其实是不同的,我认为这就是为什么这个术语会让人联想到‘反转’,因为我觉得是的。
Which is a different I think that's why the the term bumps because I'm like Yes.
是像我们反转了之前的做法,还是只是……不。
Is it like, did we reverse what we were doing or did we just No.
换了一下性别?
Switch out a gender?
你知道的。
You know?
然而,这个其他视频,是的。
However, this other video Yes.
这个我们该聊聊。
Which we should talk about
小众情趣。
Kink.
是的。
Yes.
名为《40名女性群交奴隶男孩》——为Bobby Starr生日举办的现场公开活动。
Called 40 Woman Gangbang Slave Boy for Bobby Starr's Birthday Live and Public.
Matrix Madeline为Bobby Starr举办了一场生日派对,Jesse Carl是我们的奴隶。
Matrix Madeline throws Bobby Starr a birthday story and Jesse Carl is our sub.
这个场景大致分为三个部分。
There's sort of like three sections to the scene.
这真正颠覆了群交的概念。
This really takes the idea of a gangbang.
这个视频来自《Divine Bitches》,顺便说一下。
This is from Divine Bitches, by the way.
它把群交的概念完全反转了。
Takes the gangbang and flips it.
而在这里,我们只有一个男性作为奴隶。
Whereas like this guy we have one guy who is our slave.
他是我们的奴隶。
He is one he is our sub.
我们有这么多女人轮流对他进行性行为。
And we have all these women running a train on him.
这是一个非常激烈的场景。
It's a very intense scene.
这个,是的。
This one Yes.
我觉得这和我显然当然的幻想不同。
I think is different than my obviously Sure.
一个男人可能有的幻想,因为它很特别,有点像
Fantasy of what a guy may have because it's quite It's got like
公开表演的内容。
public display stuff.
这非常激烈。
It's very intense.
很多羞辱。
Lot of humiliation.
很多羞辱。
A lot of humiliation.
很多非常
A lot of very
高级的女性主导行为。
advanced femdom.
是的。
Yeah.
有一刻,我们用几十个夹子,大概一二十个,夹在他身上。
At one point, we've got like dozens, like maybe a dozen or two dozen like clothespins pinned to his body.
我们一下子把它们
We pull off at the
同时扯掉。
same time.
我
I
我觉得他的肛门一度脱垂了。
think his asshole prolapse at one point.
看起来真的非常痛苦,像是要脱出来一样,我们用的是一个长矛状的假阴茎,thekink.com标志性的、看起来最激烈的方式——把阴茎插在棍子上做爱。
It really seemed like it was rough and coming out, we're using a dildo on a spear, thekink.com signature move of the most intense looking way to fuck someone like dick on a stick.
所以我们
So we get
我们的奴隶杰西·卡尔被绑着,俯身趴着。
our slave, Jesse Karl, he's tied down, bent over.
这些女人要么戴着假阴茎,要么用棍子上的假阴茎,随她们喜欢。
These women with either a strap on or a dick on a stick, whatever they want.
我们经常吸引很多女性主导者前来。
And we get a lot of like, you know, fem domes that come by.
我们后来还来了位女家庭教师。
We get the governess at some point.
艾登·斯塔尔也在场。
Aidan Starr is there.
玛特里兹·马德琳,显然她是主导整个场面的人。
Matrice Madeleine, obviously, who's like sort of like running the show.
金伯利·凯恩,她们都轮流跟他肛交。
Kimberly Kane, they all take their turn fucking him in the ass.
就在那期间,今天的女主角鲍比·斯塔尔,因为是她的生日,她在他面前自慰并把精液射在他脸上。
And then while that's happening, woman of the hour, Bobby Starr, whose birthday it is, jerks off in front of him and squirts on his face.
当轮到生日女孩上场时,他被解开束缚,坐在玛乔丽·马德琳的腿上,双腿高高抬起。
And then when it's her turn, when it's the birthday girl's turn to fuck him, he is untied and sitting on Major Madeline's lap with like his legs up in the air.
她走出来,鲍比·斯塔尔拿着一根巨大的假阳具走出来。
She comes out, Bobby Star comes out with like this massive dick.
他们说你必须恳求它,而他真的在苦苦哀求,场面非常激烈。
And he's like they're like you have to beg for it and he's like begging for it and it was intense.
当他正在被插入时,他还一边唱着《生日快乐》。
And then while he's getting facts, he's like sings like happy birthday.
是的,是的。
Yeah, yeah.
有几次,当他们撕下夹子时,他们让他喊叫。
A few different times a couple of times they're saying like they made him like saying when they rip the clothespins off.
是的,非常激烈的场景。
Yeah, very intense scene.
非常激烈。
Very intense.
尖叫。
Screaming.
是的,这并不是我所喜欢的女性主导风格,你知道的?
Yes, which isn't my style of like femme dom, you know?
对,确实不是。
Yeah, it isn't.
但这一部分是我最喜欢的,因为它更侧重于愉悦,而不是痛苦。
But this is the last section I liked where it was more, like, about pleasure, the pleasure aspect as as opposed to the pain.
嗯。
Mhmm.
他被绑着,躺在那里。
Where, like, he's laying he's tied down laying down.
他的阴茎勃起了。
Dick is hard.
女人们轮流坐在他脸上,然后在他身上高潮。
And women are like taking turns sitting on his face and like coming on him.
嗯。
Mhmm.
她们还被他插入,把他当工具使用。
And like are like getting fucked by him, like using him as an object.
嗯。
Mhmm.
所以是的。
So yeah.
所以我会说,这明显是一个群交,一个反向群交。
So I would say this is like very obviously a gangbang, a reverse gangbang.
是的,
Yeah,
而且这更偏向于一种羞辱和贬低的范畴。
and it is more, but it's just more on the spectrum of like degradation, humiliation.
是的,绝对如此。
Yeah, absolutely.
其中有些部分确实让我感到兴奋,但如果我要进行反向群交,我更希望是一种带有温柔支配感的崇拜形式。
There are parts of it that were hot to me for sure, but like if I'm going to do a reverse gangbang, do want it to be more of like a worshiping with like a little soft, soft dom.
嗯。
Mhmm.
你知道的?
You know?
对。
Yeah.
风格。
Style.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
但最后,显然我们会看到开场视频,他们介绍了安全词等内容,接着是退出访谈,他谈到了自己玩得多开心。
But then and then at the end obviously we get the intro vid where they go over the safe words and everything and and then the exit interview where he talks about how much fun he had.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
这其实就是那种让我觉得:天啊,这对这个男人来说太强烈了。
It's just like so it is one of those videos though that I was like, God, this is intense for this guy.
是的。
Yeah.
这让我真的在想:这样真的可以吗?
It really had me being like, Is this okay?
他是不是
Is he
真的投入其中?
into it?
知道吗,有几次
Know, there were a couple
当他
of times when
他们打他的脸时,他被吓到了,甚至显得有点愤慨。
he was slapping they were slapping his face and he was startled by it and even seemed kind of indignant.
我不会说他是个完全调皮的受方,但有些时候感觉他并没有完全顺从。
I wouldn't say that he was a fully bratty sub, but there were times when it felt like he wasn't totally submissive.
这几乎让我怀疑:这样合适吗?还是太过分了?
That almost made me ask, Is this okay or is this too much?
但这就是我们在King上做访谈的原因。
But this is why we have the interviews on King.
对,没错。
Right, exactly.
因为我们可以把这些在场景中表现出来。
Because we can play that out in a scene.
作为观众事后观看时会想,哦,他玩得很开心。
To see it afterwards as a viewer to be like, Oh yeah, he had a great time.
好吧,我感觉好多了。
Okay, I feel good.
还值得一提的是,他的屁股被狠狠地虐待了。
Also worth saying his ass was brutally abused.
当他们开始肛交时,他的屁股已经通红,布满了痕迹。
By the time they got to fucking him in the ass, his ass was bright red with marks and and marks on it.
真的被狠狠地打了一顿。
Really got spanked to hell.
相当激烈。
Quite intense.
也被干得够呛。
And fucked to hell too.
是的。
Yeah.
另一种类型的场景。
Different kind of scene.
嗯嗯。
Uh-huh.
确实有一些部分非常刺激到
There is definitely parts of it that were really hot to
我。
me.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
我当时就想,这真是你的,我的意思是,有那么多集都是关于拉切尔喜欢这个的。
I was like this is this is your I mean, so many episodes of like Rachel loves this.
拉切尔一定会喜欢这个。
Rachel's gonna love this.
我都能预料到,
I could anticipate,
但我这一部分,有些地方。
but I this one I some of it.
是的,是的。
Yeah, yeah.
最后一部分,我不确定你有没有看,因为这东西差不多有一个小时长。
The last section, I don't know if you watched that because this thing's like an hour long.
最后一幕,艾登·斯塔尔脸上露出那种表情,就像那样,哦,真带感。
The last words, Aidan Star sort of comes on his face, it's like that sort of was like, Okay, is hot.
我看了那一段。
I did watch that.
是的,我正想说
Yeah, was just gonna say
就像
like
喷射的那一段。
the squirting bit.
他们还会舔掉那些精液,那种瞬间很性感,人们就像从钢琴上舀起来一样。
And they'll like lick up that come kind of moment was hot and people were like scooping it off the piano.
感觉他被绑在一架钢琴上。
It felt like a piano that he was strapped to.
我不确定。
Don't know.
你明白我的意思吗?
Do know what I mean?
感觉有点奢靡。
It felt sort of decadent.
我觉得我们没提过这点,但那个环境、支配者的服装和场景布置确实有种感觉。
I don't think we mentioned that, but the environment of it and the outfits of the Doms and the setting of it did feel kind of like.
是的,还有一部分是他被绑着躺下,博比正在干他,另一个人则在给他稍微打打飞机。
Yeah, there was also like, yeah, there's a part of it where he was laying down tied up and people were like Bobby was getting was fucking him and someone else was like kind of like jerking his dick a little bit.
我当时就觉得,这对我来说很带劲。
Like I was like, That's hot to me.
你知道,就是大家轮流在他被绑着的时候给他口交或者打飞机,某种程度上在边缘控制他。
You know, where like people are taking turns sort of like blowing him while he's tied up or jerking him off while he's tied up and edging him in a way.
这更符合我的风格。
That's more my style.
是的。
Yeah.
嗯,这就是我在想的地方,这主要是用快感淹没顺从者,
Well, that's where I'm like, this is about overwhelming the sub with pleasure as
同时也是一种贬低。
much as it is degradation.
所以我建议把一个前列腺按摩器插进去,然后让它一直留在那里,有人可以骑在他的阴茎上,另一个人可以捏他的乳头。
So I'm like stick a prostate massager in and like leave it there and someone can ride his dick and like someone else could be like twisting his nipples.
如果这个人是那种痛感与快感并存的类型,
If this is like a pain pleasure person,
当然。
sure.
是的,那也是。
Yeah, that too.
对,没错。
Yeah, yeah.
但这毕竟是一种不同于我们特定幻想风格的场景。
But yeah, just a different kind of scene than our specific brand of fantasy.
当然。
For sure.
考虑到它的强烈程度,确实执行得非常出色。
Definitely really well executed given how intense it is.
我当时的反应是:好吧,他们真的做了。
Like that I had a reaction to it is like, Okay, they did it.
懂吗?
Know?
他们真的全力以赴了,你知道的?
They really went for it, you know?
是的。
Yeah.
好了,各位,非常感谢你们收听《Girls on Porn》。
Well, hey guys, thank you so much for listening to Girls on Porn.
你们可以在Patreon上找到我们,网址是patreon.com/girlsonporn,在我们的网站girlsonporn.com,还有我们的Instagram账号girlsonporn。
You can find us on Patreon, patreon.com/girlsonporn, on our website, girlsonporn.com, also on our Instagram, girlsonporn.
我想就这些了。
And that's it, I think.
如果还没做过的话,别忘了点赞、评论和订阅。
Don't forget to rate, review, and subscribe if you haven't already.
如果你想要给我们留下一个调皮的五星级评价,欢迎附上你的Instagram账号,以便我们向你致谢。
And if you wanna leave us a cheeky little five star review, feel free to include your Instagram handle so that we can thank you.
还有,别忘了。
Also, don't forget.
你可以享受八折优惠。
You can get 20% off.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
你可以为自己买这个前列腺按摩器。
You can have this prostate massager for yourself.
品牌叫Wild Secrets。
Wild secrets is the brand.
他们刚刚开始给我们寄送玩具,我们正在与他们合作。
They've just started sending us toys and we're working with them.
这是一家来自澳大利亚的公司,我们非常喜欢他们。
Company out of Australia, really fond of them.
在未来几周里,我们会继续与他们合作。
We'll be working with them a little in the coming weeks.
而且,是的,这个折扣码是 g o p 20。
And, yeah, that that discount code is g o p 20.
G O P 二零。
G o p two zero.
这是八折优惠。
It's 20% off.
任何商品都适用,无最低消费限制,包括促销商品,使用 g o p 20。
Anything, no minimum, includes sales, g o p 20.
明白了。
You got it.
Wild Secrets。
Wild secrets.
感谢收听《Girls on Porn》,这是唯一真正出色的 G。
Thank you for listening to girls on porn, the only g that's actually any good.
那是Hitgum播客。
That was a hitgum podcast.
你好。
Hi.
我是德鲁·奥瓦洛。
I'm Drew Ofwalo.
我是黛西恩·奥瓦洛。
And I'm Daisyn Ofwalo.
我们主持Hitgum播客《两个傻女孩》。
And we host the headgum podcast, Two Idiot Girls.
每期节目,我们都会讨论一些你在和古怪表亲过夜时会笑个不停的话题。
Each episode, we're discussing plenty of topics that you would be giggling at at a sleepover with your weird cousins.
我们会聊各种各样的事情,比如奇怪的约会恐怖故事、你曾经经历过的糟糕的内裤勒痕,或者你正在追的剧,以及中间的一切。
We talk about all kinds of things, like weird dating horror stories, maybe a really bad wedgie you had once, or even a show you're loving, and anything in between.
你可以在你最喜欢的播客应用上收听《两个傻女孩》,或者在YouTube上观看完整视频节目。
So you can listen to Two Idiot Girls on your favorite podcast app or watch full video episodes on YouTube.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。