本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
《亚洲崛起:全球视角》第393期,探讨日本、新冠疫情期间发生的事情,以及为有意进入该市场的人提供的绝佳机会。
Episode 393 of Global From Asia Rising Sun talking about Japan, things happened during COVID, and some great opportunities for those looking to enter the market.
我们开始吧。
Let's do this.
欢迎收听《亚洲崛起:全球视角》播客,在这里,经营国际业务的复杂过程被拆解为切实可行的建议。
Welcome to the Global From Asia podcast where the daunting process of running an international business is broken down into straight up actionable advice.
接下来是您的主持人,迈克尔·米歇利尼。
And now your host, Michael Michelinie.
好了,各位。
Alright, everybody.
非常感谢你们观看或收听。
Thank you so much for watching or listening.
我觉得你们更多是在听,而不是看,但我这里有个不错的背景,我的创意空间里,我正以前所未有的力度投入内容创作和商业,努力避免倦怠。
I don't think you're watching as much as you're listening, but I got a nice little background here in my line, in my little creative space, doubling down like never before with content creation, business, like trying to not burn out.
但我们确实在创造东西。
But we are making things.
有太多事情正在发生。
There's just so much happening.
有太多事情正在发生。
So much happening.
我觉得世界好像冻结了一样。
I feel like the world's on freezing.
中国已经重新开放了。
China's reopened.
我们计划在4月27日之前进行广交会之旅。
We're gonna do a Canton Fair tour in April phase February to the twenty seventh.
订阅我们的通讯以获取更多信息。
Join our newsletter to be more informed.
我们刚刚发了一封关于此事的通讯,但那是之后的事了。
We just sent out a newsletter about it, but that's that's so that's later.
那是之后的事了。
That's later.
今天的节目,我们聊聊日本。
Today's show, we are talking about Japan.
加里·黄,七位数卖家峰会8020采购的创始人,我的朋友,曾在上海待了很长时间,疫情期间去了日本,待了很长时间,决定举家搬迁,包括他妻子、孩子和所有家人。
Gary Huang, seven figure seller summit eightytwenty sourcing, friend of mine was in Shanghai for quite a long time and got into Japan during COVID and spent a lot of time there and decided to relocate his whole family, his wife, his child, and everyone.
他在那里做了很多事。
He's making a lot of things happen there.
关于他的故事、日本、机遇以及他即将在四月组织的一场精彩会议,这场对话非常引人入胜。
It's been a fascinating conversation about his story, Japan, the opportunity, and an amazing conference that he's organizing coming up right in April.
所以,这是你们在朝阳之国这个隐秘市场中值得考虑的一个好机会。
So it's one good opportunity for you to consider in this hidden market in the rising sun.
访问 Globalfromasia.com/risingsun 获取节目笔记、链接、视频和文字稿等。
Global from asia.com/risingsun for show notes, links, videos, transcripts, whatever.
让我们进入节目。
Let's tune into the show.
然后在我简单聊了一些想法之后。
And then after I did a little bit of blah, blah, blah about some thoughts.
好了,让我们来听一下加里的分享。
All right, let's tune into Gary.
你正在寻找一家从亚洲通往东西方的跨境物流公司吗?
Are you looking for a cross border logistics company from Asia to the East and the West?
那就不用再找了。
Then look no further.
CrossBetter Logistics 就是为你量身打造的解决方案。
CrossBetter Logistics is a solution for you.
从海运到空运,从工厂到第三方物流仓库,涵盖亚马逊FBA和沃尔玛。
From ocean shipping to air freight, from factory to 3PL warehouse, Amazon FBA and Walmart.
CrossBetter Logistics 是TPSTrade平台上电商卖家和B2B贸易商的资深服务提供商。
CrossBetter Logistics is an experienced service provider for e commerce sellers and B2B traders on TPSTrade.
作为GFA合作伙伴级别赞助商,请告诉他们是你通过我们介绍的,他们会为你提供周到服务。
As a GFA partner level sponsor, let them know we sent you and they'll take care of you.
立即访问 www.crossbetter.com 了解更多信息。
Check them out at www.crossbetter.com today.
好的。
All right.
我们今天又来到《从亚洲出发》播客。
We're here with another Global From Asia podcast.
我的一位朋友,之前的嘉宾,黄嘉。
A friend of mine, previous guest, Gary Huang.
很高兴你今天能来。
It's great to have you today.
加里,你最近怎么样?
Gary, how are you doing?
我很好。
I'm doing great.
能和你一起在这里聊天真好,迈克。
It's great to to be on here with you, Mike.
上次我们见面是在曼谷,现在我在日本。
Last time we met up, we were in Bangkok, and now I'm in Japan.
所以世界变化非常快,但能参加这个节目我真的很兴奋。
So the world is moving very quickly, but, yeah, super excited to be on.
是的。
Yeah.
你知道,我们一直保持联系。
It's you know, we've been keeping in touch.
你知道,我们终于在曼谷再次见面了。
You know, we got to meet finally again in Bangkok.
但这几年真的太疯狂了。
But, yeah, it's been a crazy few years.
我们会聊聊你这几年的一些经历,以及一些关于日本的见解。
We'll talk about a little bit of your your experiences these years and also some ex insights about Japan.
所以,我知道你,你和我一样,做了很多事。
So, yeah, I know you from you you you do quite you know, you're like me, think we do a lot of things.
你是个卖家,有自己的80/20采购,还举办了七位数卖家峰会,多年来表现非常出色。
You're a seller, you have your eighty twenty sourcing, and you also do the 7 figure seller summit, which has done really well over the years.
我以前分享过这个。
I've shared that in the past.
所以你是,嗯。
So you're yeah.
你经历了不少事情。
You've been through quite quite a bit.
对吧?
Right?
我的意思是,也许我们就从这一点开始。
I mean, maybe we just start off with start off with that.
比如,你希望从哪里开始?我觉得我们从哪儿开始好呢?
Like, do you wanna I mean, I think where do we where do we start?
还是我漏掉了你介绍的任何内容?
Or or did I get everything of your intro?
我的意思是,你确实有一些很酷的
I mean, you're there's really some cool
你正在忙的事情。
stuff you got going on.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
我的意思是,我觉得你已经讲了很多关于疫情的事。
I mean, I think you you covered a lot of the pandemic.
你知道的。
You know?
我知道,迈克,你家人一直在搬家。
I know, Mike, your family has been moving around.
是的。
Yeah.
我们俩都有年幼的家庭。
We we both have young family.
我们作为电商创业者、亚马逊卖家,也都做活动,这一点是共同的。
We have that commonality for e com entrepreneur, Amazon seller, and you do events as as well.
所以我觉得我们有很多交集。
So I think we have a lot of intersection.
这就是我喜欢和你聊天的原因,因为涉及创业的烦恼、挑战,以及收入问题。
And that that's why I enjoy talking to you because it's, you know, bothers, hood, entrepreneurship, and it comes on income.
所以我们确实有这些共同点。
So we have those, like, intersections.
那我们该从哪里开始呢?
So I guess, like, where should we start?
比如在疫情期间,搬去日本的事?
Like, during the pandemic, like, the move to Japan?
或者我也这么觉得。
Or I think so.
我的意思是,我觉得很多人知道你在上海。
I mean, I'm feeling like I think a lot of people know you as in Shanghai.
对吧?
Right?
你在那儿办过线下聚会,而且你在那儿待了挺长时间。
You did meet ups there, and, you know, you were there for quite some time.
所以
And So
然后我都想不起来了。
And then I think I can't even recall myself.
有人很好奇。
Someone was curious.
但我觉得那时候你离开是因为疫情,还是只是碰巧?
But I feel like around that was did you leave because of the pandemic or was it just happened to be
好的。
Okay.
我来简单介绍一下。
I'll I'll just give the, yeah, the quick overview.
我原本来自洛杉矶。
So I'm from LA originally.
我在洛杉矶出生并长大。
I was born and raised in Los Angeles.
我在那里上学。
Went to school there.
我于2008年搬到了上海。
I moved out to Shanghai in 2008.
我在上海住了十一年。
So I lived in Shanghai for eleven years.
我在那里遇到了我妻子。
I met my wife there.
我的儿子在那里出生。
My son was born there.
所以我们一直住到2019年。
So we lived there all the way up until 2019.
那时我还记得,我儿子才一岁。
So I still remember at that time, my son was one year old.
那大概是十一月感恩节前后。
It was around November Thanksgiving.
在上海,我冷得发抖。
I was freezing cold in Shanghai.
我和我妻子都觉得受不了。
My wife and I, we're disgusted.
我们想找个暖和的地方。
We're like, we wanna go somewhere warm.
我们想逃离新冠疫情。
We wanna get away from COVID.
这都是在新冠疫情之前的事。
This is all before COVID.
是的。
Yeah.
我们不知道接下来会发生什么。
We didn't know what was gonna happen.
所以我想,不管你怎么说,机缘巧合之下,我们带着两个行李箱去了中国,原本计划在东南亚旅行几个月。
So I guess, you know, serendipitously or whatever you wanna call it, We went to China with two suitcases with with you know, we plan to travel for a couple months in Southeast Asia.
所以我们去了泰国,然后去了越南。
So we went to Thailand, and then we went to Vietnam.
然后新冠疫情爆发了。
And then COVID hit.
我想那是在我们旅程快结束的时候,大约在一月,我们本来准备回中国。
I I think it was towards the tail end of our trip like, in January, and we were prepared to go come back to China.
然后,我妻子不得不更换护照,而她当时已经拿到了日本签证。
And then, you know, my wife had to change passport, and then she already had a visa to Japan.
所以我们说,好吧。
So we're like, okay.
那就干脆延长旅行,去日本吧,反正她有签证。
Let's let's just extend our trip to go to Japan, except she has a visa.
所以我们只是在冲绳停留,因为我们要转机去香港。
And so we just had on Okinawa because we're transiting to Hong Kong.
我们带着一个当时才一岁左右的孩子,飞了一段很短的航程。
We had a short flight of someone, like, one year old at the time.
我们不想去酒吧。
We didn't wanna go to the bar.
但我们也不想折腾,转机后再飞回美国。
But we didn't wanna do, like, know, transit to take, like, go over or fly back to the state.
所以,好吧。
So, okay.
我们就去冲绳吧。
Let's just go to Okinawa.
简而言之,我们最终在日本住了两年半,因为,你知道的,我仍然回不了中国。
So, I mean, long story short, we ended up living in Japan for two and a half years because, you know, I still can't go back to China.
我仍然拿不到合适的签证,所以我们没法回中国。
I still can't get, like, the right visa, and so we couldn't go back to China.
我们最终在日本合法逗留,靠的是签证轮换。
We ended up staying in Japan on the tour of the visa legally.
我们并不是非法居留。
We we were not, like, illegals.
日本移民局非常友善。
The Japanese immigration was very accommodating.
每三个月,我觉得到了第六个月时,他们就已经认识我们了。
Every three months, I think they knew us by by, like, the second six months that we were there.
每三个月,我们都要回去续签签证,因为当时由于新冠疫情无法返回中国。
Every three months, we go back to renew our visas and, you know, because we couldn't go back to China because of COVID.
所以,我们实际上因为新冠疫情在日本冲绳住了两年半。
So, basically, we lived in Okinawa for two and a half years because of COVID.
是的,我们非常幸运。
Yeah, we're very fortunate.
你知道,政府也非常配合。
You know, the government was very accommodating.
那里天气非常好。
And so it's great weather down there.
人们称它为日本的夏威夷。
People call it the Hawaii of Japan.
很多都是真的。
A lot of True.
美丽的海滩,适合半潜水。
Nice beaches, semi diving.
我知道你去过东京,待了
And, like, I know you've been to Tokyo for for
一段时间。
a while.
是的。
Yes.
目前,我唯一的日本经历是参加了一个创业周末活动,像是亚洲峰会之类的,当时我正在参加创业周末。
Currently, my only jap Japanese experience, that was it was a startup weekend, like, Asia Summit or something for different organizers when I was doing startup weekend.
我只是记得,是的。
And I I just remember yeah.
这说得通。
It makes sense.
我也去过夏威夷,所以我同意。
I've been to Hawaii too, so I would agree.
它就像日本或亚洲的夏威夷。
It it is like the Hawaii of Japan or Asia.
你知道的。
You know?
就像这样,是的。
It's like Yeah.
我看到很多高尔夫球场,还有令人惊叹的海滩,你知道的,是的。
I I saw a lot of golf at golf courses and, like, amazing beaches, you know Yeah.
度假村。
Resorts.
是这样的。
It's Yeah.
他们还穿着那种夏威夷风格的热带衬衫。
And they wear those, like, Hawaiian tropical shirt as well.
他们衣服上别着自己冲绳的徽章。
They have, like, their own Okinawa pin on it.
哦,真的吗?
So, like Oh, really?
那里工作的员工。
The workers there.
是的。
Yeah.
这完全跟东京相反。
It's, like, totally anti Tokyo.
在东京,人人都穿着学生制服。
Tokyo, everyone's in student Thai.
在冲绳,从春季到秋季,官方规定人人都穿短袖的夏威夷衬衫。
And then in Okinawa, like, I think officially spring until autumn, everyone's wearing, like, pork sleeve, like, Hawaiian shirt.
他们称之为卡里尤希。
They call it the kariyushi.
它有一种日本冲绳特色的风格,融入了独特的象征意义,挺酷的。
It's like it kinda has, like, a Japanese okinawa twist on it with the the symbolism, which is which is kinda cool.
但确实,它和夏威夷的风格有很多相似之处。
But, yeah, a lot of the similarity to the Hawaii.
但我们一直待到十月。
But, yeah, we were there until October.
后来,日本终于开放了,但他们最终决定不再续签我们的业务。
And then finally, Japan was opening up, and they they finally decided not to renew our business anymore.
你得想办法回家,你知道的,但我已经不知道家在哪里了。
Like, you have to find a way to go home, you know, but I didn't even know where home was anymore.
所以是的。
So Yeah.
我们仍然想继续住在日本,因为我们真的很喜欢这里的文化,而且这里也有不少机会。
We still wanted to to live in Japan because we really enjoyed the culture here here, and then, you know, there's opportunity here as well.
因为我在日本期间,开始在亚马逊日本站销售商品,因为我注意到,即使我们住在冲绳时,人们也到处都能收到亚马逊的包裹。
Because while I was here in Japan, I started selling on Amazon in Japan because I noticed that, you know, even when we were living in Okinawa, you know, people were getting Amazon deliveries everywhere.
对吧?
Right?
而且亚马逊是日本最大的在线平台。
And then Amazon is the biggest, you know, online platform in Japan.
他们已经超越了其他平台。
They over took.
你几乎能买到任何东西,是的。
You can get, like, everything yeah.
你可以在亚马逊上买到一切东西。
You can see get everything on Amazon.
比如,我下周要搬进新公寓,就问了中介一句:嘿。
Like, I'm moving to a new apartment next week, and I asked the the realtor, like, hey.
我该去哪里买家具、冰箱之类的东西呢?
Where do I go for, like, the furniture and the refrigerator and stuff?
他跟我说:去亚马逊吧。
He's like, go on Amazon.
很快的。
It's fast.
还有免费配送。
You know, free delivery.
你知道的,在东京,他们现在配送也是这样了。
You know, they like, here in Tokyo, now they do the same thing for delivery.
你可以买到生鲜杂货。
So you can get, like, groceries.
你可以买到电子产品。
You can get, like, electronics.
他们还有充电宝之类的。
They got, like, a power bank.
是的。
Yeah.
这太方便了。
It's super convenient.
所以是的。
So yeah.
就是,没错。
That so so yeah.
十月份,我们因为签证问题决定去泰国,同时我们的目标是返回日本,因为我将在日本创办一家新公司。
October, we decided to go to Thailand just because of visa issues and then with our goal of coming back to Japan because I of starting up a new company in Japan.
这能让我们以企业经理签证长期居留。
That would enable us to stay long term on a business manager visa.
所以我们去了泰国,也就是我们又兜了一圈回到了泰国。
So we went to Thailand, which is one of know, we went full circle back to Thailand
是的。
Yeah.
我们2019年。
We 2019.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
然后,你知道,我和迈克在曼谷见面,亲自处理了这件事。
And then, you know, we and and that we met up, you know, Mike and I met up in person in in Bangkok to to to do that.
我们非常幸运,在泰国期间就办好了日本签证。
We're very fortunate that we were able to get the Japan visa done, you know, while we were in Thailand.
我们去大使馆办理的。
We went to the embassy to get it done.
简而言之,我们一个月前刚搬到东京,现在正在筹备日本首届亚马逊大会。
So a long story short, we just moved to Tokyo about a month ago, and, yeah, we're organizing the first ever Amazon conference in Japan.
literally,以前从来没人做过。
Literally, nobody's ever done it before.
我原本以为,有人已经用日语办过这样的活动,但结果发现,甚至用日语举办过专注于亚马逊卖家的完整会议的人一个都没有。
I thought before, like, people have done it in Japanese, but it turns out nobody has done, like, a full on Amazon seller focused conference even in Japanese.
所以我们打算用英语举办这次活动。
So we're gonna do this in English.
活动定在四月,四月。
It's gonna be April, April.
我觉得这将有助于帮助那些也在销售的卖家。
I think it's gonna be great to help sellers selling too.
他们不是在卖亚马逊日本站的产品,而很少有人讨论这一点。
They're not selling Amazon Japan, which not very many people are talking about.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yeah.
当然,老兄。
For sure, man.
我的意思是,我根本不知道他们已经超越了,我都想不起该怎么说了什么。
I mean, it's really I didn't know they overtook I can't remember how to speak that.
乐天。
Rakuten.
乐天。
Rakuten.
我当时想,是的。
I thought yeah.
意思是乐天。
Mean Rakuten.
是的。
Yeah.
乐天。
Rakuten.
乐天。
Rakuten.
是的。
Yeah.
他们曾是亚马逊最大的竞争对手。
They were the biggest player by Amazon.
他们已经超越了亚马逊。
They've overtaken them.
你看,像亚马逊Prime的配送员,就在东京到处跑。
You see, like, the Amazon Prime, like, delivery guys just, like, running around to, like, Tokyo.
很有趣。
Interesting.
有点像美国,他们还有亚马逊生鲜,也就是超市类服务。
Kinda like The US, and they have, like, Amazon Fresh, like the grocery equivalent as well.
而且,老兄,你真的能在亚马逊上买到任何东西。
And, yeah, man, you literally, you can get everything on Amazon.
有很大的潜力。
A lot of potential.
然后,是的。
And then yeah.
所以,我也和亚马逊沟通过。
So and and I I was talking to Amazon as well.
我们和亚马逊保持联系。
We were we were in contact with Amazon.
包括日本东京办公室以及美国方面的负责人。
Japan Tokyo office as well as The US author.
亚马逊实际上审查了我们的活动。
Amazon, actually, they they reviewed our event.
他们检查了我们的网站。
They checked our site.
他们看了演讲者名单,并表示希望参与进来。
They looked at the speakers, and they said that they wanna get involved.
所以亚马逊确实要从西雅图派一个人来。
So Amazon is actually sending someone from Seattle.
他们将从西雅图派人员前往东京,在四月进行交流,分享关于日本市场的最佳实践,包括如何真正扩大业务、打造品牌,以及广告方面的经验。
They're gonna apply them in from Seattle to Tokyo in April to speak to each to share some best practices about Japan, how to really scale up your business, how to build your brand, also on the advertising side as well.
是的。
Yeah.
我对这个机会感到非常兴奋。
I'm very excited about about the opportunity there.
是的。
Yeah.
我知道。
I know.
正如你所说,我们一直都在关注这件事,也一直在讨论它。
It's been I've been we we like you said, we you've been working on it for a while, and we've been chatting about it.
我之前都不知道这是第一个完全用日语举办的活动,所以这确实很特别。
And I didn't know it was the only first one ever even in Japanese, so it definitely seems
我觉得是的。
I I thought yeah.
我以为他们以前办过一些日本活动,但事实上,要么是亚马逊自己举办的仅限亚马逊演讲者的现场活动,要么是服务商举办的、只有他们自己公司做演讲的活动。
I I thought that they had, like, Japanese events previously, but, apparently, it was either, like, an event, like, Amazon did just, you know, on-site, you know, only with Amazon presenters, or it would be like a service provider, and then they would only have their own, you know, one company presenting.
但从来没有任何一个真正全面的大会是包含卖家参与的。
But there's never been, like, a full fledged conference that entails, you know, sellers.
比如,我们会有一位八位数销售额的卖家来做分享。
Like, we have an 8 figure seller presenting.
伯尼·汤普森,他在亚马逊日本平台销售了十年,还有七位数销售额的卖家尼克·卡特,我相信你也认识他。
Bernie Thompson, you've been selling on Amazon Japan for ten years, and you have 7 figure seller, Nick Cat, who I believe you know as well.
尼克·卡特。
Nick Cat.
他的年销售额超过了——是的。
He's generating north of yeah.
而且他在日本已经做了三十年的销售了。
And then he's been selling he's been in Japan for thirty years.
他可是我的首选专家。
He's, like, my go to guy.
关于日本的任何问题,无论是商业、生活,甚至去哪里买一件便宜的西装,以便融入日本商业文化。
Any question about Japan, whether it's business or just, like, life or even where to get, like, like, a cheap suit, like, so I can blend into the Japanese business culture.
我的意思是,我问他是不是那个懂日本的人。
I mean, I asked him if he's, like, the Japan guy.
是的。
Yeah.
他
He
是的。
is.
但没错。
But yeah.
我的意思是,是的。
I mean, Yeah.
但没错。
But yeah.
这是有史以来第一次,你知道的,完整的亚马逊大会,任何人都没办过。
This is, like, the first ever, you know, full place Amazon conference that anyone's ever done.
所以我们真的是第一个这么做的人。
So, literally, we're, like, the first movers to do that.
这很棒。
It's great.
所以是的。
So yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
这真的令人兴奋。
It's really exciting.
这真的令人兴奋。
It's really exciting.
所以是的。
So yeah.
我们当然会进一步深入探讨这个话题,但我也想聊聊这个故事,你知道,你到处都能看到亚马逊的身影。
Back we'll we'll definitely, you know, dive into this more, but I'm I'm I'm also wanna talk about the the story a bit or you're, you know, like, you're you're seeing Amazon everywhere.
我的意思是,这是2020年。
I mean, this is 2020.
我的意思是,这是你之前就看到亚马逊逐渐成长,还是认为这是疫情期间亚马逊增长的结果,或者更早之前就如此?
I mean, has it so was it something you saw kinda grow, or is it something with this Amazon growth during pandemic, you think, or before?
我的意思是,我甚至很好奇。
I mean, I'm even curious.
好的。
K.
坦白说,我只在疫情之后才搬到日本生活。
Well, I mean, just to be transparent, I've only, like, lived in Japan since the pandemic.
所以我只能从疫情之前的角度来评论。
So I have to comment, you know, since before the pandemic.
但在疫情期间,城市之间也出现了分化。
But during the pandemic, there was a city divergence too.
所以,你知道,外出购物、实体店购物都被不鼓励了。
So, you know, going outside, you know, retail shopping, in person shopping, that was discouraged.
因此,很多人转而选择在线购物。
So, you know, many people just resorted to shopping online.
所以亚马逊确实获得了增长。
So Amazon did get that boost.
亚马逊日本确实获得了增长,但这适用于全世界。
Amazon Japan did get a boost, but it gets the rest of the world.
但即使现在日本已经开放了,我现在正坐在一个非常繁忙的共享办公咖啡馆里。
But now even though Japan's open, you know, I'm bidding in a, like, coworking cafe right now, very busy.
所以人们仍然在使用亚马逊。
And so people are still using Amazon.
我的意思是,一个很好的例子就是房地产中介,他们确实会购买。
I mean, I think just a perfect example with, like, the real estate agents that buy Yeah.
我帮我们找到了一套新公寓。
I helped us find a new apartment.
而且你知道,日本的公寓都是不带家具的。
And, you know, apartments in Japan are non furnished.
literally 只有两台空调和一个光秃秃的地板。
It's literally just two air conditioning units and a bare floor.
你知道吧?
You know?
所以他建议我去亚马逊买。
And so he's like, go on Amazon.
送货上门。
Pass delivery.
而且,我觉得这有很大的潜力,其实我不确定你是否想让我再多谈谈亚马逊方面,或者——
And, yeah, I think there's huge potential, and there isn't I mean, I I don't know if you want me to comment more on the Amazon side or,
我的意思是,我想你是在说,疫情期间全世界都在网上购物吧。
I mean, I think, you know, I guess you're saying during the pandemic I mean, I guess the whole world was buying online.
我的意思是,整个电商搜索领域都如此,但我知道你之前不了解疫情前的情况,我只是想知道,那时候怎么样?
I mean, I think the whole search ecommerce, but I I I know you don't know before pandemic there, but I'm just I mean, yeah, I mean, how was it?
你知道吧?
You know?
我觉得,即使在日本,过去几年,包括疫情期间到现在,情况都是这样。
I think it's just what you've seen in the last few years in Japan even, you know, even during pandemic till now.
我的意思是,我认为他们是最后几个开放的国家之一。
I mean, I think they were the last ones to one of the last countries to even open up.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yeah.
没错。
Yes.
但他们直到2022年11月才开放。
But they didn't open until November '22.
所以他们是最后几个之一,而且你知道,他们非常非常保守。
So they were one of the last ones, and, you know, they were very, very conservative.
他们曾经对一些中国敏感话题有各种限制,但我认为大部分限制都已经取消了。
They have, like, restrictions against, like, Chinese sensitive topic, but I I think most of those, restrictions have gone away.
但日本的情况,希望它不会像世界其他一些地方那样变化得那么快。
But, yeah, things in Japan, like, hopefully, they don't move as quickly as some other places in the world.
在日本,事情更倾向于保守,或者说,完成一件事需要花更多时间,你知道的。
It's more, I get conservative, so to speak, or take more time, you know, to get stuff done in Japan.
这大概和泰国或者中国的心态正好相反。
It's, like, probably the opposite mentality of, like, a Thailand or, like, a Chinese.
明白了。
Got it.
是的。
Yeah.
所以,没错。
So so yeah.
我的意思是,我认为这正是经济的主要要点。
I mean, I think that's the main, yeah, point of the economy.
所以,你知道,我们接下来聊到的一个点是亚马逊日本的机会。
And so, you know, I guess the next point which we've kinda chat about is the opportunity for Amazon Japan.
是的,我们提到了尼克。
So, like, yeah, we mentioned Nick.
尼克几年前上过这个节目,我想是在疫情刚开始的时候,或者之前。
Nick was on the show a few years ago, I think, right at the beginning of the pandemic maybe or before right before it.
我没有列出来,也没再回顾过,但我发誓,当我们和他交谈时,他提到的并不是第一名。
And I I I I didn't list I haven't reviewed it again, but I swear when we talked I talked to him, it wasn't a number one.
我记得他提到过还有另外两三个更大的平台。
I remember him was talking about even other two or three.
我记得他说过,另外两个更大,但亚马逊日本仍然大到足以支撑你的市场。
I remember him saying like the other two are bigger, but still Amazon Japan is big enough to make your market.
所以,如果你了解亚马逊日本,我记得他以前在这档播客里说过类似的话。
So if you know Amazon Japan I remember him saying something like this on this on this podcast before.
那时候。
At that time.
他说,是的。
He's like, yeah.
它可能不是最大的,但你知道,你已经知道了。
It might not be the biggest, but, you know, you know it already.
在美国或其他市场,你已经熟悉它了,而在日本,即使它是第二或第三,也足够大。
It's already you already know it in The US or your other markets, and it's still big enough to in Japan even as a second or a third.
但现在它成了第一,所以这带来了一点不同的视角,因为它现在是第一。
But now it's the first, so it's even a little bit of a different different perspective because it's the first.
但你知道,即使只是想到它现在成了最大,也让我感到兴奋。
But, you know, even kinda getting, you know, me excited in this talk, but by being the biggest now.
当然,我知道你有自己的活动。
So you're of course, I know you have your event.
我知道你已经参与了好几年,所以你可能对它有偏见。
I know you've been there a few years, so you probably have a bias to it.
但你能为我们介绍一下,这对目前来自美国或欧洲的卖家来说,有什么样的机会吗?
But can you give us the pitch for the opportunity for current seller in The US or Europe?
或者,是的。
Or Yeah.
来加入吗?
To come in?
我的意思是,我认为最重要的一点是竞争很少。
I mean, there's I think the number one thing is the the lack of competition.
尽管日本是亚马逊第四大市场,但很少有卖家考虑它,甚至也没多少人谈论,对吧?
Because even though Japan is Amazon's number four biggest marketplace, not many sellers are considering it, and not many people are even talking about Right?
我的意思是,这根本不是热门话题,这在我看来很荒谬,毕竟它是第四大市场。
I mean, it's not like a hot topic, which is kind of ridiculous to me because it's the fourth biggest marketplace.
同时,竞争对手的数量实际上比意大利或法国等规模小得多的市场还要少。
And at the same time, the level of competitors, there's actually fewer competitors selling in Japan than in even if you compare it to Italy or France, those markets are much tinier.
它们情况不同,但卖家更少,所以竞争更低。
They're different, but there's fewer sellers, so lower competition.
我认为,对于已经在美欧销售的卖家来说,最大的优势可能是可以把美国或欧盟的listing连同评价一起迁移到日本。
I think but probably the biggest advantage for if you're an existing seller selling in US or selling in EU is you can move your listing from US or EU with your review to Japan.
所以你没有任何销售记录。
So you the zero sales history.
在日本,如果你有2000条评价,或者甚至只有200条评价,你就可以直接拥有相同数量的评价,并开始在日本销售。
Japan, you can have the same number of like, if you have 2,000 reviews, or if you have, like, even 200 reviews, you can instantly get the same number of reviews and start selling in Japan.
因此,日本的评价门槛比美国和欧盟要低。
So Japan has a lower review threshold compared to US and EU.
这样你就能立即获得社交证明,即使在日本没有任何销售记录也能受益。
So instantly, you'll have that social proof, and then that can help you with even zero sales history in Japan.
这能帮助你抢占先机,通常还能助你一臂之力。
That can help you get a head start and often can help you.
另一个在日本销售的原因是广告点击成本更低。
And and another reason to sell in Japan is lower PPC.
同样的产品,日本的广告点击成本比美国或欧盟更低。
So the PPC will be lower for the same products versus US or EU.
我认为有诸多优势适合进入日本市场。
So I think there's a number of advantages, yeah, to to sell into into Japan.
展开剩余字幕(还有 314 条)
明白了。
Got it.
你知道,我觉得也许让我们看看问题的另一面。
You know, I think maybe give us a little other side of the coin.
我的意思是,那些障碍,你知道的,你需要克服的一些困难。
I mean, the obstacles, the, you know, a little bit of the things you have to overcome.
对我而言,迈克,我就直说了。
For me, I I I'll just be honest, Mike.
我觉得这有点像是偏见。
I think it's kind of kind of the bias.
人们觉得日本是一个更封闭的市场。
People feel like Japan is more of a closed market.
这只是我个人的感觉,我没有数据或证据,但就是觉得它总体上不像一个开放的市场。
Just my own I don't have any data or proof, but I just feel like it doesn't feel like it's open of a market generally.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我认为最大的挑战之一,除了语言和文化之外。
I think one of the biggest challenges mean, besides language and culture, of course.
比如,说实话,虽然我在这里住了两年半,但我还是不太会说日语,对此我有点不好意思。
Like, I mean, you can overcome that because, I mean, to be honest, even though I've lived here for two and a half years, I still don't really speak Japanese, and I'm kind of, ashamed of that.
但你并不需要会日语才能在这个市场销售。
But, I mean, you don't need to know Japanese to sell in the market.
Essential 在 Dungeon 和 Sellers 中提供了完整的英文界面。
Essential has a full English interface in Dungeon and Sellers.
如果你雇一个日本的虚拟助理或助手,他们可以帮助你处理所有客户服务方面的工作。
And if you, you know, hire a VA, like a Japanese VA or assistant, they can help you with all the customer service side.
而且还有专门的机构可以帮助你进行商品列表的本地化,不仅仅是翻译,还包括图片和所有这些细节。
And there's also agencies that can help you with localizing your listing, you know, beyond translation, images, you know, all of those details.
所以,总会有办法解决的。
So there are there's always a way around it.
我的看法是这样的。
I mean, I look at it this way.
对吧?
Right?
比如说,挑战是存在的,但如果你能克服这些困难,这就会成为你对抗竞争对手的壁垒。
There's, like, the challenger, but if you're able to overcome these challenges, this is, like, a barrier to entry against your competition.
对吧?
Right?
因为大多数人不愿意投入这样的努力。
Because most people will not be willing to invest the effort Yes.
他们确实会。
They do.
时间和精力。
Time and effort.
所以是的。
So yeah.
所以他们会留在船外。
So they'll be outside the boat.
所以你们必须投票,以保护自己免受公司侵害。
So you guys you you will have to vote, to protect you against your companies.
但确实,存在一些差异。
But, yeah, definitely there's differences.
这其中有挑战。
There's challenges.
我认为最重要的一点是,如果你向日本进口商品,不能直接使用你的美国LLC,也不能用其他国家的公司。
I think number one biggest thing, if you import into Japan, you can't just use your US LLC, and you can use many other countries.
因此,要合法地向日本进口,你需要一家拥有日本地址的公司,或者一个拥有日本地址的个人。
So to legally import into Japan, you need a a company with a Japanese address or, like, a a person with a Japanese address.
所以你需要一个叫做‘进口记录人’的实体。
So you will need something called an importer of records.
因此,你不能用美国LLC来作为进口记录人。
So you can't have the USLD to import a record.
必须是拥有日本背景的人。
It has to be someone with a Japanese back.
但市面上有一些公司,比如记录进口商公司,它们与卖家合作。
But there's companies out there, like importer of record companies that work with sellers.
它们可以充当你的记录进口商,以绕过这一要求。
They can act as your importer of records to to get around that.
所以我认为这是卖家将面临的一个主要挑战。
So I think that's one big challenge that sellers will face.
另一个问题是,日本有自己的合规性和检测法律法规。
The other is Japan has their own set of compliance and testing laws and regulations.
我不是指亚马逊日本,而是指日本本土的海关法规。
I don't mean for Amazon Japan, but Japanese owned, like, customs law.
例如进口。
So for example Importing.
是的。
Yeah.
进口。
Importing.
对吧?
Right?
所以任何接触食品的东西,无论是真正的保健品还是一个杯子,你都必须确保其符合日本的规定,并通过日本指定的实验室进行检测。
So anything that touches food, whether it's actual a supplement or even a cup, you have to make sure that it's compliant, it's tested using Japan's own They have these appointed laboratories.
因此,你不能随便在世界任何地方聘请任何SGA机构。
So you can't just hire any SGA anywhere in the world.
必须是特定的实验室或其指定的实验室。
It has to be one particular laboratory or their appointed laboratory.
这些就是一些挑战。
So those are some of the challenges.
还存在一些误解。
There's also some misconception.
你并不需要一家日本公司来在日本开展业务。
You don't need a Japanese company to operate business in Japan.
你不需要注册一家公司。
You don't need to register for a company.
还有一个误解。
And there's also another myth.
你不需要像GST这样的后台注册就能在日本销售。
You don't need back registration, like GST to sell in Japan.
有一些门槛,但相比那些额外的官僚程序,会更容易一些。
There are certain thresholds, but it will be easier than selling than with that, you know, all the additional layers of bureaucracy.
但是的,我认为这些将是卖家面临的主要挑战。
But, yeah, I think those would be some of the the biggest challenges that sellers would face.
好的。
Okay.
这很有趣。
And this has been fun.
那我们开始聊聊你的会议吧。
So maybe we start talking about your conference.
你一开始提到了那位年收入七位数的卖家 japanmastermind.com。
You mentioned at the beginning, the 7 figure seller japanmastermind.com.
你说的是四月,为期两天。
It's you said April, two days.
我觉得之前还有一些有趣的活动和其他安排,但核心活动是为期两天的全天活动。
I think there's also some fun stuff before and and other activities, but the core events, the two day full day event.
正如你所说,我在这次通话中了解到的,是首个关于日本市场的官方亚马逊内容,无论是英文还是日文。
As you said, like, what I just learned in this call is the first official Amazon content, even English or Japanese about Japan in Japan.
这真的非常棒。
So that's really, really cool.
这并不是官方的。
It's not official.
让我们
Let let's
哦,抱歉。
Oh, sorry.
我说我本应该我本来是
I said I should've I was
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
这不是官方的。
It's not official.
但确实如此。
But yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
比如,不是官方的。
Like, not official.
但它确实是亚马逊的。
But it is an Amazon.
亚马逊聚焦的活动。
Amazon focused event.
是的。
Yeah.
亚马逊聚焦的活动。
Amazon focused event.
谢谢你的纠正。
Thanks for correcting me.
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yeah.
所以我看到的是什么。
So what are what I see.
我们会把网站链接放在节目笔记里。
I the site we'll link the site up on the show notes.
我一边说话一边在看。
I'm looking at it as we as we talk.
是的。
Yeah.
就像你说的,尼克·卡茨会来,这很棒。
There's great like you said, Nick Katz will be there.
我还看到其他一些不错的人,你提到了罗布·斯坦利等人。
I've also seen some other good you mentioned, you know, like, Rob Stanley and others.
所以这种形式就是这样。
So so the format is like yeah.
因为这个活动有非常明确的细分定位,你觉得哪些人最适合参加?
Because it's because it's, you know, got a really good niche focus, what what somebody like, what kind of people should come do you think are the better people to come?
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
如果你已经在美欧市场销售产品,并且希望进一步增长、扩大规模,想要拓展海外市场,我认为日本是一个绝佳的市场,是第四大潜力市场。
So if you're already selling your products in The US or EU, and let's say you want you know, you're growing, you're scaling, wanna take it to the next level, if you wanna expand it overseas, I think Japan is a great market, fourth leakage market.
你可以轻松地将你的评价直接带过去。
Again, you could quick carry over your review.
对吧?
Right?
所以你不是从零开始。
So you're not starting from scratch.
我们已经有不少案例显示,卖家在日本的年销售额能额外增加30万美元,甚至高达96万美元。
And we've had a number of case studies of sellers that's where you sell in additional $300,000 a year or up to $960,000 a year in Japan.
这是完全可以实现的。
This can be done.
我认为关键在于,这将是一场为期两天的线下活动。
And I think the the key is, you know, it's gonna be a two day in person event.
我们会保持较小的规模,大约50到100位卖家。
We're gonna keep it pretty impen intimate, about 50 to a 100 sellers.
这样,你们将有充足的机会与其他卖家以及服务提供商互动。
So this way, you'll have plenty of opportunities to interact with other sellers, with, you know, the service providers.
我们刚才在讨论进口商记录的问题。
So, you know, we were talking about importer of records.
现场至少会有一位,可能两位进口商记录负责人,可以解答你们关于产品进口、合规测试以及本地化测试的所有问题。
There will be at least one, maybe two importer of records there where they can answer all your questions about importing product, about the compliance testing, about localizing their testing.
我们还会邀请PPC和日本市场营销策略方面的专家。
We'll have lead experts as well, about PPC, about Japan marketing strategy.
日本有本土的营销应用,而Facebook在日本效果不好,因为日本人很少使用Facebook,但日本也有本土的社交媒体营销渠道。
There are native marketing apps in Japan, and Facebook doesn't work very well in Japan because Japanese people don't really use Facebook, but there are native Japanese marketing social media channels as well.
所以,我认为最重要的收获不仅是学习如何在日本销售,还要构建这些内容。
So literally, I think the biggest takeaway is not only learning how to sell in Japan, but also building these content.
对吧?
Right?
因为我不确定你们怎么样,但我自己在网上找不到太多关于在日本销售的信息。
Because I don't know about you guys, but I wasn't able to find a lot of information selling on Japan online.
所以基本上,每个人都会到场。
So basically, everyone's gonna be there.
而且亚马逊也会到场。
And also, Amazon's gonna be there.
所以我们会有来自亚马逊美国和亚马逊日本的代表。
So we're gonna have someone from Amazon US and someone from Amazon Japan.
你可以直接向亚马逊提问,并且有可能与亚马逊建立关系,因为他们正推动为参加此次活动的人提供一些优惠。
So you'll be able to ask questions directly to Amazon, and you'll be able to build possibly a relationship with Amazon because they're going I'm pushing them to offer some incentive to the people that come to this event.
是的。
Yeah.
明白吗?
Okay?
所以我正在努力说服他们,为你争取利益。
So I'm kinda, like, twisting their arm and, like, fighting for you guys.
太棒了。
Like Awesome.
我希望这些家伙成为第一批行动的人。
I want these guys, like, the first movers.
我希望你们能获得所有可能的优势。
I want you guys to have every advantage you can get.
对吧?
Right?
所以在这两天里,你们可以直接和亚马逊进行视频通话。
So you'll be able to get FaceTime with Amazon, you know, in the two days.
我们下午还会安排小型分组的头脑风暴会议。
We're also gonna have breakout small group mastermind session in the afternoon.
所以我们会把你们早上学到的所有内容反过来运用一下。
So we're gonna take everything you learned in the morning, and then we're gonna turn it around.
因此,你们可以分享一下自己目前的业务情况。
So, you know, you guys will be able to share about your business right now.
比如,嘿。
Like, hey.
你知道吗,对于这个产品,我不确定日本市场怎么样。
You know, maybe with this product, I'm not sure about Japan.
那我该怎么办呢?
Know, what should I do?
你知道的吧?
You know?
但我有个关于进口的问题。
But I have a question about importing.
对吧?
Right?
也许是一个快捷键格式。
Maybe a hotkey format.
我的意思是,如果迈克,你可能参加过这种互助小组。
So, I mean, there's there's I mean, if Mike, you've probably been in a mastermind.
对吧?
Right?
有点像是
There's kind of like
当然,老兄。
Sure, man.
某种类似脆弱性的东西。
Some, like, vulnerability.
对吧?
Right?
你得关心一下,你知道的,不要只考虑成功,而是要弄清楚你的生意哪里出了问题。
You gotta care about, you know, not consider success, but, you know, what's going wrong with your business.
这样,你就能从其他卖家那里获得一些真实的反馈。
So this way, you can get some real feedback from other sellers.
所以,我的意思是,这其中带有一定的偶然性。
So, I mean, there's a degree of, like, serendipity to it.
对吧?
Right?
因为我们不知道你会被分到哪个组,但我总是觉得,当你和其他卖家,比如我的卖家和演讲者们聚在一起时,如果你在做正确的事情,你会获得更多的价值。
Because we don't know which group you'll be in, but I always feel that when you get together with other sellers, like my sellers and speakers, you know, you'll get a lot you know, so much more value out of debt if you're trying to do the right stuff.
正确的事。
Right thing.
因为我们正走出整个疫情,我认为现在是时候重新集结,重新调整你的业务方向了,尤其是在2023年。
Because we're coming out of the whole pandemic, and I think, you know, now is the time to kinda, you know, regroup, re re you know, kind of pivot your your business in 2023.
所以,我认为这些是我主要想说的。
So, I think those those are the main thing, from my.
而且,正如你提到的,我们还安排了一些有趣的活动。
And, also, you know, as you mentioned, we got some, like, fun stuff planned as well.
也许你更想听听关于这些活动的详情。
Maybe you wanna hear more about that.
毕竟,这是在日本。
Like, because it is Japan.
日本是世界上最好的地方之一,不只是因为美食,还有此时正在发生的各种独特的文化活动。
Japan's, like, you know, one of the good places in the world, you know, not just, like, the food, but, like, there's different, like, you know, cultural things going on at this time as well.
所以我不确定你是否想,比如,
So I don't know if you you wanna, like,
聊聊樱花季。
talk about cherry blossom time.
对吧?
Right?
是这么叫的吗?
Is that what it's called?
是的。
Yeah.
所以,你知道,日本在疫情期间是全球最受欢迎的旅游目的地,现在它已经全面开放了。
So, like, you know, Japan, I think it was, like, the number one most wanted to be, like, visited destination during the pandemic, so now it's just more fully open.
而日本一年中最受欢迎的时节之一就是樱花盛开的季节。
And one of the most popular times of year in Japan is during the cherry blossom or the sakura season.
因此,我之所以把活动安排在四月,是因为那时樱花将会盛开。
So this is one of the reasons I designed the event to be in April because the cherry blossoms will be in open.
所以这是来这里的美好时节。
So it's a beautiful time of year to be here.
但不仅如此。
But not only that.
在4月4日第一天结束后,晚上我们将在东京的一个主要公园里举办一场社交活动,就在樱花树下。
So after day one, April 4, like, the evening, we're gonna do a networking event in the park, Tokyo, a major park under the cherry blossom tree.
这其实是一种日本人特有的文化,有些人可能并不了解。
And then this is actually, like, a Japanese cultural thing that some people don't know about.
在樱花季节,上班族们下班后会去公园里。
Like, during the cherry blossom season, like, the salaryman and the salarywoman after work, they actually go down to, like, the park.
他们会铺开野餐垫,带上清酒、啤酒、便当、寿司盒之类的,彻夜畅饮。
They lay down a picnic spread with, you know, sake and a beer, bento, sushi boxes, and stuff they drink the night away.
你知道的吧?
You know?
所以我们将会还原这种氛围,让你们体验到这种只有在日本才能感受到的独特感受。
So we're gonna deliver that flavor, you know, give you guys a a taste of that that you can only get in Japan nowhere else.
所以,你知道,我觉得这是与其他演讲者、其他赞助商建立联系的好方式。
So, you know, I think that's, you know, a great way to network with other speakers, other sponsors as well.
所以我们打算做他们想做的事。
So that's something that we're gonna do what they want.
在活动开始前一天,也就是4月3日,我们还会举办一场招待会。
And then the the day before we start, the pre events, the registration, on April 3, we're also gonna have a reception.
那有点像一家低调的日式酒吧或餐厅,也就是居酒屋。
It's kinda like a little low key Japanese bar slash restaurant, like an izakaya restaurant.
我们会提供一些简单的饮品或小吃。
So we'll have a brief little drinks or food.
你知道的。
You know?
这是另一个绝佳的机会,可以认识其他卖家和演讲者,因为你知道吧?
So it's another great chance to get to know the other sellers, get to know other speakers because I you know?
你知道,我参加过不少活动,大多数时候,我学到的东西更多是来自与人闲聊,而不是在会议室里,可能是在午餐桌上,或者喝杯啤酒的时候。
You know, like, I I've been to a number of events, and most times, I learn more just, like, talking to other people, like, not necessarily in the conference room, but maybe over, like, the lunch table or maybe, like, over a beer or something.
所以我觉得我正在努力营造一个合适的氛围。
So I think I'm trying to I'm trying to, like, create the right environment.
所以,你
So, you
你知道,要平衡好学习和社交 networking,建立关系,因为我觉得这对我们的业务成功至关重要。
know, people the good balance of, you know, learning and also, like, networking, you know, building relationships because I I think that's that's key, you know, for your for our business success.
听起来真的很棒。
Sounds really yeah.
你在时间安排上确实花了很多心思。
You definitely put a lot of thought in it with the timing.
你知道,你还在曼谷的时候我们就聊过。
You know, we had even chatted when you were in Bangkok.
我知道你一直在为这次活动做充分准备。
I know you've been really preparing for this.
我觉得你还为一些听众准备了一点小惊喜。
I think you also put together a little a little bonus for some of the listeners.
我觉得某种程度上是先到先得。
I think certain amount of first come, first served.
也许我们应该在笔记里分享,或者我直接发个链接。
Maybe we should we share it in the notes or just I could just link it.
我或许可以把链接放在节目笔记里,不过我觉得我们已经有点小福利了。
I could just put it on the show notes maybe, but I think we got a little Yeah.
我的意思是,我也想为全球论坛亚洲社区出一份力。
I I mean, I also you know, I wanted to help out with the Global Forum Asia community.
我知道迈克为他的播客付出了很多努力,他是个非常忙碌的人。
I know that you know, Mike puts a lot of work into, you know, his podcast, and he's a super busy man.
但我只是想提供一点小激励。
But I I just wanted to offer a little incentive.
所以如果你们有兴趣,我们提供400美元的票价优惠。
So if you guys are interested, we're offering $400 off the ticket.
这样,也就是说,你们可以参加为期两天的会议、大师班和用餐,午餐也包含在内。
So this way, I mean, it's two full days of the the conference and the mastermind and the meal, but lunch will be con included.
我正在确保食物会非常美味,餐点一定会很棒。
I'm making sure, like, it will be, like, a delicious and the food is gonna be awesome.
所以你们使用优惠码 GFA Japan 可以享受 400 美元的折扣。
And so you guys do get $400 off with coupon code GFA Japan.
GFA JAPAN。
GFA JAPAN.
所以,这只是针对假想情况的优惠。
So yeah, just that's only for the pretend.
我的意思是,我们不能把这个优惠提供给所有人,因为在日本我们自己也有开销。
So I mean, I can't We offer that to everybody because obviously we have our own expenses you know, in Japan.
但希望这个优惠能帮助到一些可能有兴趣加入我们的人。
But, yeah, just hopefully, that helps some people that might be interested in in joining us.
这很棒。
It's great.
不。
No.
当然,能帮助我们的听众和观众,我们非常感激。
Definitely, it's appreciated to help these help some of our listeners and viewers out.
好吧。
So alright.
我的意思是,我知道,正如你所说,我们都在积极推动事情进展。
I mean, I know, yeah, like you said, we're both making things happen.
超级忙。
Super busy.
我很高兴看到你积极推进这个活动。
I'm really happy to see you pushing ahead with this event.
我知道要做的事情很多,但看起来内容非常充实。
I know it's a lot a lot of things to do, but it looks jam packed with value.
好吧。
So alright.
加里,我认为今天就到这里了。
Gary, I think I think that's all for today.
还有什么最后想补充的吗?
Is there any last things you wanna add?
我想,关于日本的一些常见问题,是的。
I think, you know, some of the frequently asked questions about Japan Yeah.
让我们来谈谈那些还在犹豫的人。
Let's for people that might be on the fence.
第一,去日本需要签证吗?
Number one, do you need a visa for Japan?
如果你来自美国或欧洲国家,我认为大约有80个国家的公民可以免签前往日本。
If you're coming from The US or if you're coming from a European country, I think there's about, like, 80 countries that can go to Japan visa free.
所以你可能不需要签证,但一定要确认一下。
So you probably don't need a visa, but if definitely check.
另外,很多人觉得日本非常昂贵,但事实上,目前日元对美元汇率非常低。
And the other thing is a lot of people think that Japan is super expensive, but actually the Japanese yen is very weak right now against the US dollar.
我认为去年曾跌至三十年来的最低点。
I think last year it was at about a thirty year low.
汇率达到了三十年来的最低点。
Exchange rate was a thirty year growth.
因此,与美国和世界许多其他地区的通货膨胀相比,一些人可能会感到惊喜。
So it's actually some people might be pleasantly surprised compared to the inflation that you're seeing in The US and a lot of other parts of the world.
现在趁着日元疲软,去日本旅行可能很划算。
It might be affordable to come to Japan right now with the weeks yet.
所以,接下来有几点需要注意。
So just a couple of things to to keep in mind going forward.
此外,我认为这确实是一个很好的机会。
And, yeah, I think other than that, I I think, you know, again, it's, it's a good opportunity.
而且,日本很安全。
And, yeah, it's it's safe.
这里的人很友好。
It's friendly.
人们都很友善。
You know, people are friendly.
是的
Yeah.
太好了
Great.
很期待
Looking forward to it.
听起来真的不错
Like, it really sounds good.
非常感谢你再次做客,加里
Thanks so much, Gary, for coming on again.
顺便问一下,迈克,你会加入我们吗?
Are you gonna join us, by the way, Mike?
这次你会来东京吗?
Are you gonna come to Tokyo this time around?
我想去,我打算去,可能等到节目上线时,我会和家人确认一下
I I I wanna I wanna make it I'm gonna maybe by the time the show comes online, I'll confirm with the family.
好的。
Okay.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我其实不太
I don't really
想来。
wanna come.
是的。
Yeah.
你应该来。
You should come.
如果可以的话,你可以来。
If you can, you could come.
这是个绝佳的时机。
It's a a great time.
非常欢迎你来。
Love to have you here.
我知道。
I know.
正如我所说,我只去过冲绳,所以确实像你说的,和东京很不一样。
I I have like I said, I've only been to Okinawa, so it's not it's kinda like like you said, it's a lot different than Tokyo.
所以看起来像是
So it seems like
一个
a
绝佳的机会。
great chance.
是的。
Yeah.
这将会非常棒。
It's gonna be it's gonna be awesome.
太棒了,伙计。
Awesome, buddy.
好的。
Okay.
好吧。
Alright.
谢谢您,加里。
Well, thanks, Gary.
非常感谢你邀请我,迈克。
Well, thanks so much for having me, Mike.
这真是一次愉快的经历。
It's been a pleasure.
谢谢,兄弟。
Thanks, man.
真的非常棒。
Really been great.
感谢我们的赞助商,我们的老赞助商 Mercury.com 在线银行。
And thank you to our sponsor, our returning sponsor mercury.com online bank.
这是一家真正的银行,但你们在美国完全可以在线操作。
Well, it's a real bank, but you can do it totally online for US.
我们的飞艇计划参与者也在经历这些。
Our Blimp program participants are going through this as well.
谢谢 Mercury。
Thank you, Mercury.
Travis 在那里很棒。
Travis is great there.
他上过我们的节目。
He's been on our show.
他参加过我们的活动。
He's been in our events.
我们还将举办另一场活动,他们也会参加。
We're gonna have another event where we will have them attending as well.
如果你想为自己和我们争取一点额外福利,可以访问 globalinformation.com/mercury 并完成一些特定操作。
And if you wanna get a little bonus for you and us, if you sign up and do some special circumstances, you can to globalinformation.com/mercury.
我们还制作了视频教程,连Blimp项目的参与者也在使用。
Also, video tutorial that we use even for the Blimp people.
使用相同的视频来学习如何操作。
Use the same exact video to learn how to use it.
希望你们能去了解一下。
I hope you can check it out.
完全免费。
Totally free.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
到时候见。
See you there.
谢谢你的分享,加里。
Thanks, Gary, sharing.
我分享一些见解。
I cast some insights.
说实话,就像我之前提到的,几年前我们本可以请尼克·卡斯来做节目。
Honestly, you know, like I mentioned, had we had Nick Cass on the show a few years ago, a couple years ago.
如果你对这个话题感兴趣,我们也会在节目笔记中提供相关链接。
And we'll link that also in the show notes if you wanna dive into that one.
我不记得有人讨论过亚马逊在日本最大的市场。
And I don't recall it being discussed as the biggest market in in Japan of Amazon.
我认为这是个新动态,这给了你另一个进入这个市场的理由。
I think that's a new update and it gives you even another reason to enter this market.
我知道很多人觉得进入这个市场存在很大的障碍和复杂性。
Know, I think a lot of people feel like there's big barriers and and more complexities.
我知道很多人都在谈论欧洲。
I know a lot of people talk about Europe.
你知道,我们前几天和尼克聊过欧洲的事。
You know, we were talking about Europe with with Nick before just a few shows ago.
也许你应该看看日本。
And maybe you should look at Japan.
这是一个有趣的机会。
And this is an interesting opportunity.
当然,去参加活动,见见加里和其他那些了不起的人。
Of course, head out to to meet Gary and the other amazing people there at the event.
亚马逊也会到场,而且会有很多活动发生。
And Amazon will be there and a lot of things will be happening.
所以一定要看看他的优惠,像往常一样,我们为我们的社区和GFA的听众准备了折扣。
So definitely check out his offer and we got a discount as always for our community here and listeners of GFA.
我对这个世界即将进入的阶段感到非常兴奋。
And I just am excited about what the world is going into.
所以现在,在我的闲聊环节里,你知道,中国已经重新开放了。
So now in my blah blah blah session, you know, China's been reopening.
我们正计划去参加广交会,也在做很多其他事情。
We're planning a Canton Fair trip there, and we are doing lots of stuff.
我正在努力坚持,最近我也越来越了解亚马逊了,就像加里提到的那样,还有新加坡、越南和泰国。
I'm trying to hold on, know, I'm also getting to know Amazon pretty well lately, it's like Gary's mentioned, and Singapore, and Vietnam, and Thailand.
我们定在2月25日举办聚会,就在展会上线后几天,已经安排好了。
We're doing our meet up on February 25, just a few days after the show goes online, it's already planned.
下周的节目或者下一期节目,将播放我们在清迈首次聚会的录音。
And next week's show or the next show will be the recording from the first meet up here in Chiang Mai.
我只是觉得大家都对这种人脉 networking 很感兴趣。
And there's just I just feel like everybody's into this networking.
对吧?
Right?
加里有他的日本活动。
Gary's got his Japan event.
还有,你知道的,广交会。
There's, you know, Canton Fair.
还有这些线下聚会。
There's these meetups.
还有工作坊。
There's workshops.
我们将在十一月在清迈举办跨境峰会。
We got cross border summit coming in November here in Chiang Mai.
现在是出来参与的好时机。
It's a good time to come out.
有太多事情在发生了。
So much happening.
我只是觉得,这是多年来被封锁后积压的能量在释放。
I just feel like it's this pent up energy from years of being locked down.
所以我想我就先说到这里。
So I think I'll keep it at a wrap at this point.
感谢收听、观看、分享、点赞和提供反馈。
Thanks for listening and watching and sharing and liking and feedbacking.
我甚至还没检查过这些平台上有无评价,但还有更多精彩内容等着我们。
I haven't even checked if we got reviews on these platforms, but so much more in store.
谢谢你的收听。
Thanks for listening.
祝你今天愉快。
Have a great day.
即使每天只采取一点点行动,也会像雪球一样越滚越大。
Keep taking action even every day, just even a small little action, snowballs.
我觉得这正是全球创变营和我所接触的社区及人们的真实写照。
I feel like that's that's how it is here at Global Formation and the community and people I talk to.
你只需要持续不断地努力。
You just keep chipping away.
总有一天会迎来突破,有些日子可能会更艰难一些。
And one day there's gonna be breakthroughs, some days are gonna be a little bit harder.
说实话,我现在有点累了。
Honestly, I'm a little bit exhausted right now.
这段时间一直在没日没夜地拼命工作。
It's been grinding like nonstop.
但我们总会迎来突破,有时候一天得稍微歇一歇,把一些事情处理掉。
So but we get these breakthroughs and we sometimes gotta take a little bit of a breather one day and just get some things done.
也许我们待会儿去剪个头发,就这么把它搞定。
Maybe we'll get a haircut later and just make it happen.
节目笔记请访问 globalcommunity.com/risingsun。
So globalcommunity.com/risingsun for the show notes.
大家保重。
Take care, everybody.
再见。
Bye bye.
想了解更多关于运营国际业务的信息,请访问我们的网站 www.globalfromasia.com。
To get more info about running an international business, please visit our website at www.globalfromasia.com.
网址是 www.globalfromasia.com。
That's www.globalfromasia.com.
另外,别忘了订阅我们的 iTunes 频道。
Also, be sure to subscribe to our iTunes feed.
感谢收听。
Thanks for tuning in.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。