本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
大家好。
Hi, everyone.
我是艾米。
Amy here.
我是在我们新一期与克莱尔·丹妮斯的精彩访谈播出前一天录制的这段内容,这一期是我们几周前录的。
I'm recording this the day before our new episode with the great Claire Danes comes out, and it's an episode we recorded a few weeks ago.
从那以后,我们的国家发生了太多事情,说实话,不提这些感觉很奇怪。
And since then, so much has been happening in our country, and honestly, it felt strange not to address it.
‘好聊天’节目的初衷一直是为这些艰难时刻带来轻松、快乐和欢笑,我们会继续这样做。
The intention of Good Hang has always been to bring levity and joy and laughs in these tough times, and we're gonna keep doing that.
但在开始这一期之前,我想向世界上最好的人们——也就是明尼苏达人——致以最深的爱意。
But before we start this episode, I just wanna send much love to the best people in the world, also known as Minnesotans.
我们所有人正在目睹的一切令人恐惧、愤怒且违法,但我们也看到了邻里之间互相帮助。
What we are all witnessing is terrifying and enraging and illegal, but we are also seeing neighbors helping neighbors.
如果你想提供帮助,可以访问 standwithminnesota.com 查看本地组织和互助团体的目录。
And if you wanna help, there is a directory of local organizations and mutual aid groups that you can check out at standwithminnesota.com.
明尼苏达,你们在我们心中。
Minnesota, you're in our hearts.
好的。
Okay.
现在开始节目。
On with the show.
大家好。
Hello, everyone.
欢迎来到《Good Hang》的另一期节目。
Welcome to another episode of Good Hang.
今天非常期待我们的嘉宾。
Very excited about our guest today.
她就是非凡的克莱尔·丹妮斯。
It is the incredible Claire Danes.
我迫不及待想和克莱尔聊天了。
I cannot wait to talk to Claire today.
她真是个专业人士。
She is such a pro.
她擅长很多事情。
She's so good at so many things.
我知道她会是个很棒的聊天伙伴,今天我们一定会聊得很深入。
And I know she's gonna be a good hang and we are gonna get into it today.
我们会聊聊她的聪明才智。
We are gonna talk about her big brain.
我们会谈谈《我的人生》的持久影响,以及为什么人们直到今天依然热爱它。
We are gonna talk about the lasting effect of My So Called Life and how people still love it even to this day.
我们会聊聊她在《法律与秩序》中的经历,以及那是什么样的体验。
We're gonna talk about her stint on Law and Order and what that was like.
我们还会听到她当年还是纽约小孩时,如何在电梯里遇见巴斯奎特的故事。
And we're gonna hear about how she met Basquiat in an elevator when she was a New York kid.
有太多话题要聊了。
So much to talk about.
在开始之前,我们总是喜欢找一位了解我们嘉宾的人,他们有个问题要我们替他们问嘉宾,然后我们就在他们背后好好聊聊。
Before we do, we always like to speak to somebody who knows our guest, who has a question for me to ask our guest, and we talk well behind their back.
今天我们就有一位很棒的嘉宾,了不起的曼迪·帕廷金。
And we have a great one today, the incredible Mandy Patinkin.
曼迪,演员、歌手、活动家,现在还成了播客主持人。
Mandy, actor, singer, activist, now podcaster.
你可以收听他的播客《别听我们的》,现在正和他可爱的妻子凯瑟琳以及儿子吉迪恩一起制作,曼迪。
You can check out his podcast, Don't Listen to Us, out now with his wonderful wife, Katherine, and his son, Gideon, and, Mandy.
嗨,你能听到我吗?
Hi, Can you hear me?
本集《Good Hang》由奈斯派索赞助播出。
This episode of Good Hang is presented by Nespresso.
对于那些从不妥协于早晨仪式、尤其是咖啡仪式的人来说,奈斯派索新款Vertuo Up让您的第一杯咖啡变得无可抗拒。
For those who never compromise on their morning rituals, especially their coffee ritual, Nespresso's new Vertuo Up makes your first cup irresistible.
它拥有三秒即热、轻松开启的杠杆,以及专属的冰咖啡/奶咖模式按钮,让制作冰咖啡或奶咖变得更加轻松。
With a three second start, easy open lever, and dedicated coffee creations mode button, it's even easier to brew bold coffee over ice or milk.
这是你的咖啡,按你的方式,奈斯派索。
It's your coffee, your way, Nespresso.
立即前往 nespresso.com 专属购买,消费满50美元或以上,即可获得一套Lumet咖啡杯,数量有限,售完即止,使用代码 Amy 即可享受。
Shop now exclusively at nespresso.com and use code Amy to receive a set of Lumet coffee mugs when you spend $50 or more while supplies last.
嗨,艾米。
Hi, Amy.
嗨,曼迪。
Hi, Mandy.
别看,艾米。
Don't look, Amy.
我又在吃东西了。
I'm eating something again.
真香。
Yum.
你吃什么呀?
What are you eating?
默里的金枪鱼。
Murray's tuna.
完美。
Perfect.
还有用伊泽基尔肉桂葡萄干面包做的素食鸡肝酱。
And vegetarian chopped liver on Ezekiel cinnamon raisin toast.
哇。
Wow.
这味道真丰富。
That's a lot of flavors.
嗯,我喜欢肉桂葡萄干的味道,而且我吃这个是因为我的教练不让我吃那种面包,他让我吃这个,我感觉不错,所以我就听他的。
Well, I love the cinnamon raisin, and and, I I eat that because my my trainer tells me not to eat this other bread, that this is the one he wants me to eat, and I'm feeling good, and so I do what he says.
你现在成播客了。
You're a podcaster now.
是的。
Yes.
我是个播客主持人。
I'm a I'm a podcaster.
你只跟播客主持人说话。
You only talk to podcasters.
这就是规矩吗?
Is that the deal?
我受不了跟那些没有播客的人聊天。
I can't stand talking to someone who doesn't have a podcast.
哦,我叫艾米。
Oh, me, Amy.
我知道。
I know.
对吧?
Right?
当你见到一个人时,你会想:你这辈子在干什么?
When you see someone, you're like, what are you doing with your life?
甚至想到做那种事都是不可接受的。
It's unconscionable to even think of doing that.
太可爱了。
Adorable.
所以光是听到你这么说,我就已经很难受了。
So I wouldn't even even hearing you say it upsets me.
所以这根本不是一个选项。
So that that's not an option.
你和你的妻子凯瑟琳以及儿子吉迪恩一起做了一档节目,叫《别听我们》。
You do a show with, Don't Listen to Us with Catherine, your wife, and your son Gideon.
恭喜你啊。
And, congratulations on that.
他们根本不会听我讲话,所以这个标题一直名副其实。
And they and they don't listen to me, so it always the title is always in operation.
感觉怎么样?
How how has it been?
在认识你的过程中,你对自己有了哪些新的了解?
What have you been, learning about yourself and, in in the process of meeting you?
艾米,能二十四小时和你们一家人在一起,从不休息,真是太棒了。
Amy, it's just great being with your family twenty four seven, never a break.
你还想要求什么呢?
You know, what more could you ask?
你知道,待在家里,和他们一起工作,就像我儿子,他根本就离不开父母。
You know, be at home, work with them, you know, just like, you know, my son, you know, just can't get enough of his parents.
这简直是二十四小时的完全快乐。
It's just it's just total joy twenty four seven.
这就像是身处天堂一样。
It's just like being in paradise.
在谈到克莱尔之前,我再问一次,因为我知道吉迪恩会希望我讲一下这部播客的简介。
Before we get to Claire, just one more time because I know Gideon will want me to get the logline.
你会怎么描述这个播客?
How would you describe the podcast?
哦,就在播客里。
Oh, just in the podcast.
描述这个播客,它就是一个播客。
To describe the podcast is just it's a podcast.
这根本无法形容。
It's indescribable.
这简直是一档非凡的播客。
It's just extraordinary podcast.
它有我深爱的妻子。
It, has, my wife, who I love.
我和她已经在一起七十四年了。
I've been with her for seven forty seven years.
如果我能和她在一起七十四年,那你花七十四分钟听她说话又何妨。
If I can stay with her for forty seven years, you can tune in and stay with her for forty seven minutes.
我的儿子,我那了不起的儿子吉迪恩,这一切都是他的。
My son, my my glorious son Gideon, he it's all his.
还有一个错误就是我也坐在桌旁。
And then the one mistake is having me at the table as well.
曼迪,我超级崇拜你的作品。
I am such a humongous fan of your work, Mandy.
今天能和你交谈,对我来说意义重大。
It meant so much to me that I was talking to you today.
今天我们聊的是克莱尔·丹妮斯,我知道你非常喜爱她。
And we're talking today to Claire Danes, who I know you absolutely love.
我非常爱她。
I adore her.
如果我有个女儿,她一定会是克莱尔。
If I had a daughter, it would be Claire.
哦,你能告诉我你们俩第一次是在哪里见面的吗?
Oh, can you tell me where you two first met?
我们第一次是在北卡罗来纳州温斯顿-塞勒姆的排练室见面的。
We first met in the rehearsal room in Winston Salem, North Carolina.
我相信我们就是在那儿认识的。
I believe that's where we met.
我觉得那就是我们当时在的地方,那是《国土安全》第一次试拍的地方。
I think that's where we were, where we had the first wreath through of homeland.
我觉得那就是我们拍摄前三季的那个小镇的名字。
And I think that's where I think that was the name of the town where we shot the first three seasons.
我敢肯定那是温斯顿-塞勒姆,不过我也可能记错了。
Pretty sure it was Winston Salem, but I could be wrong.
我到了那个年纪了。
I'm at that age.
我不只是看起来像。
I don't just look it.
我脑子里也是同样的状况。
It's the same thing inside my brain.
那儿就是一团乱糟糟的灰白色头发。
It's just this wiry gray white mess up there.
而且我非常确定那是北卡罗来纳州。
And I'm pretty sure I know it was North Carolina.
你指的是夏洛特。
You Charlotte.
不是。
No.
不是。
No.
是北卡罗来纳州的夏洛特。
It was Charlotte, North Carolina.
这挺有意思的。
So that's interesting.
所以你们是在为排练见面的
So you met in rehearsal for the
第一
first
当时我们正在排练,显然对彼此的作品都很熟悉。
time and obviously you've I'm familiar with each other's work.
你对她第一印象怎么样?
What was your first impression of her?
嗯,我知道她出身顶尖,所以能和她合作我感到非常兴奋。
Well, I knew, she was of the highest pedigree, and so I just, was thrilled to be with her.
无论作为曼迪本人还是角色索尔,我都无比希望她能在我身边感到安心。
And I knew that I wanted more than anything for her, both as Mandy and the character Saul, I wanted her to feel safe with me.
我希望她能感受到我的保护,并且信任我。
And I wanted her to feel protected by me, and I wanted her to trust me.
我知道这要求很高,但我们和导演坐下来进行了第一次对稿。她演完第一场戏后,说了一句话,我永远都忘不了,而且特别喜欢。
And I knew that was a tall order, but we sat down, with our director to just have our first read through, and she finished the first scene, and she said something that I never forgot and I just loved.
她说:‘这真是我演过最烂的表演了。’
She said, well, that was some of the worst schmacting I've ever done.
我以前从来没听过‘schmacting’这个词。
And I never I never heard that word schmacting.
我特别喜欢这句话。
And I loved it.
我再也没听过她这么说,因为我觉得她太出色了。
And, I never heard her say it again because, I think she's brilliant.
即使她觉得自己在滥演的时候,我也觉得她非常出色。
I even thought she was brilliant when she thought she was schmacting.
所以,她真的是顶尖水准。
And so she is she's as good as they come.
你知道,在这个领域里,她就像一匹纯种马,这也引出了我想跟你说的第二个想法。
You know, in the arena, she's a thoroughbred, which leads me to my second thought that I had to offer you.
你希望我继续说下去,还是你想接手讲?
Would you like that or do you wanna run this?
不,我完全同意你的看法,我从来不会主导任何事。
No, I love don't think with you and I that I'm ever gonna run anything.
我觉得,Mandy,无论什么时候,都是你在主导。
I think, Mandy, whenever we're you're gonna be running it.
我可以闭嘴了?
I can I can shut up?
不,不行。
Can No.
我听说你给她写了一大堆问题,我特别喜欢,因为我也有好多问题想问她。
I I I heard that you wrote down a bunch of questions for her, which I love because I too have so many questions for her.
你那页上写了多少个问题?
How many do have on that page?
我写下了+1 23456789。
I have I wrote down +1 23456789.
好的。
Okay.
太好了。
Great.
不。
No.
不。
No.
8。
8.
完美。
Perfect.
我明白你为什么可以。
I I I I I understand why You can
你大概可以买下这些问题。
you can buy these questions probably.
直接去你的网站吧。
Just go to your website.
我所有的东西都出售。
Everything I have is for sale.
但我明白你为什么对她有这么多问题,因为正如你所说,‘纯种’这个词太贴切了,她真的天赋异禀。
But I understand why you have all these questions for her because she is to your point, thoroughbred is a perfect word, like so incredibly gifted.
而且你的故事也告诉我,她也不会太把自己当回事。
And also your story tells tells me that she also does not take herself too seriously.
正是这种组合让人和她在一起时感到不可思议。
It's that combination that's incredible to be around.
她小时候是童星,你知道的。
She was a kid actor, you know.
而且,正如你从与孩子合作中所知的,他们的魔力真的是魔法般的。
And and the thing is, as you've known from working with kids, the the magic of them, it's literally magic.
他们坐在那里,玩耍,和其他孩子一起玩,然后导演一喊‘开拍’,他们就能展现出一种真实感——如果你一辈子钻研演技,也永远达不到这些孩子那样的水准。
They sit there, they play, they play with the other kids, and then the director goes action, and they're there with a believability that if you worked at this craft till the day you die, you would never get to be that good the way these kids are.
而她是少数几个将这种天赋带入成年的人之一。
And she's one of the rare ones that took it into adulthood.
而且她就拥有这种特质。
And, and she has that.
她就是如此笃信。
She just believes.
她就是这样一种令人着迷的信念。
She just believes in a way that is I'm transfixed.
我这辈子几乎不用做任何努力,因为我只需要坐着听她说话。
I I had to do the least work in my life, because all I would do is just sit and listen
听
to
她。
her.
我真能感受到你们之间的爱。
I can really feel the love between you two.
那我们来聊聊那八九个问题吧。
So let's get to those eight or nine questions.
好的。
You got it.
接下来是我写下来的那一个问题
So the next one that I wrote down
等等。
Wait.
第一个是什么来着?
What was the first one again?
天啊。
Oh, god.
我没想到这会是个挑战。
I didn't know it was gonna be a challenge.
第一个。
The first one.
我完全不记得第一个是什么了。
I have no idea what the first one was.
我刚才说了什么?
What did I say?
好的。
Okay.
好的。
Okay.
算了。
Forget it.
看着我。
Look at me.
你会吗,艾米?
Will you, Amy?
非常抱歉。
So sorry.
你需要从中间开始。
Start you need to start in the middle.
别再问我的名字了。
Don't even ask me my name anymore.
求你了,稍微吃一点,对不起,曼迪。
Just please have a little, you know Sorry, Mandy.
好的。
Okay.
在意第绪语中,它被称为。
In Yiddish, it's called.
为你所面对的情况吃一些吧。
Have some for what you're dealing with here.
关于她的孩子,嗯。
Regarding, her children Mhmm.
我非常好奇,因为她嫁给了一个非常出色的年轻人,在我看来是年轻人,在每个人看来都是年轻人。
I'm very curious, because she's married to an exceptional, young man, young in my book and, young in everybody's book.
我想知道在家庭中,谁更擅长为孩子设定界限。
I would like to know who is better in the family at setting boundaries for the children.
哦。
Oh.
是克莱尔还是休?
Is it is it Claire or Hugh?
休或克莱尔。
Hugh or Claire.
她那位了不起的演员丈夫,休·南希。
Her great actor husband, Hugh Nancy.
现在我想让你问她一个只有她才知道的问题。
Now I would like you to ask her something that only she would know.
曼迪的父亲最喜欢什么口香糖?
What is Mandy's father's favorite chewing gum?
这个问题听起来像是你为了进入一个专属私人俱乐部必须回答的问题。
Does that question seems like what you have to answer to get into an exclusive private club.
你说得完全正确,她是怎么纪念这个送我的礼物的答案的?
You are right on the money, and how did she commemorate the answer to that gift to me?
太棒了。
Excellent.
那是我收到过的最棒的礼物之一。
Which was one of the great gifts that I've ever been given.
哇。
Wow.
哦,这个不错。
Oh, here's a good one.
她每拍一场戏之前,是不是总觉得自己需要上厕所?
How often, does she feel she pees, she needs to pee before every take or every scene?
我喜欢这个。
Love that.
这并不是缺点。
It's not a downside.
这给了每个人喘息的机会。
It gives everyone a chance to breathe.
我们都明白,每天都会有一个休息时间。
We all know that, you know, there's a rest period coming up in every day.
所以,好吧。
So okay.
好的。
Okay.
就这些。
That was it.
好的。
Okay.
这些很棒。
These are great.
这些问题都很棒。
These are great questions.
它们都反映了我正在了解的关于她的事。
And they all speak to what I'm learning about her.
你知道,这些年来我通过朋友认识了克莱尔,和她相处的时光让我非常愉快。
And you know, I've known Claire over the years through friends and loved my time spending time with her.
但我了解到的是,她是一个非常体贴的人。
But what I've learned about her is she's a really considerate person.
她非常体贴,总是为他人着想。
She's a very She considerate really considers other people.
我认为这正是她成为优秀演员和优秀人的原因。
I think it's what makes her a good actress and human in the world.
依我拙见,电视剧的一大魅力在于,你能长期陪伴角色,真正了解彼此,了解对方的优点,也了解对方的脆弱。
You know, the gift of the one of the great gifts of a television series, in my humble opinion, is that you get to be there for a long time and you really get to know each other, and you get to know each other's strengths and also each other's fragilities.
她了解了我的一切。
And she learned mine.
我差不多把所有情绪都写在脸上,但她很快就察觉到了,并且一直照顾着我。
I sort of wear them on my sleeve, but she learned them quickly, And she she just took care of me.
当我需要拥抱时,她知道如何安慰我;当我需要独处时,她也知道如何给我空间。
She knew how to take care of me when I needed holding and when I needed, you know, and and and she knew how to leave me alone when I needed leave me alone time.
真美。
Beautiful.
我知道她知道我们聊了这些,一定会非常开心。
I know she's gonna be so excited that we talked.
我不知道她知不知道,这可能会让她感到惊讶。
I don't know if she knows, this might be a surprise to her.
我没告诉她。
I didn't tell her.
我最近在为妈妈达尼举办的一场政治活动中见到了她,我很高兴她能到场。
I saw her recently at a political event for, mom Dani, which I was thrilled that she was there.
但当时我并没有提到我还不知道这件事。
And, but I didn't mention I hadn't known about this at that point.
哦,那太好了。
Oh, that's great.
我觉得她会非常
I think she's gonna be so
完全没从我这里得到任何消息。
no idea from me.
开心我们聊了这些。
Happy that we talked.
请把你的电话号码给我。
Please, take my phone number.
我会的。
I will.
你有吗?
Do you have it?
我会记下你的电话号码,以后生活中几乎所有事情都会打电话向你请教。
I'm gonna take your phone number, and I'm gonna call you for advice on a lot basically, most things in life.
不客气。
And you're welcome.
好吧,我会的,你真是我见过的最蠢的人。
Well, I will and you're just the dumbest fucking person I've ever thought.
谢谢,曼迪。
Thanks, Mandy.
保重。
Take care.
再见。
Bye.
玩得开心。
Have fun.
再见。
Bye bye.
这个
This
本集由Visible赞助播出。
episode is brought to you by Visible.
有存钱的目标吗?
Got a resolution to save?
用Visible开启2026年吧。
Kick twenty twenty six off right with Visible.
这是一项单线无线套餐,提供无限流量和热点服务,每月仅25美元。
It's a one line wireless plan with unlimited data and hotspot for $25 a month.
税费已包含,全部基于Verizon的5G网络。
Taxes and fees included, all on Verizon's five g network.
这是省钱又获得优质覆盖和稳定连接的终极无线方案。
It's the ultimate wireless hack to save money and still get great coverage and a reliable connection.
现在限时优惠,新用户前26个月仅需每月19美元即可享受Visible计划。
Now for a limited time, new members can get the Visible plan for just $19 a month for the first twenty six months.
使用代码switch26,欢庆新年。
Ring in the new year with code switch 26.
分享这份超值优惠,好到不容低调。
Share the savings with a deal that is too good to keep quiet.
立即前往visible.com切换计划。
Switch now at visible.com.
条款适用,限时优惠,恕不另行通知。
Terms apply, limited time offer subject to change.
详情请见visible.com了解计划功能和网络管理信息。
See visible.com for plan features and network management details.
而且
And
你经常提到这是八号人格,也就是九型人格吗?
you do talk about this this being a number eight business a lot, the n n Enneagram?
九型人格。
Enneagram.
等等。
Wait.
你装作不知道九型人格是什么?
You're pretending you don't know what the Enneagram
都是因为你。
now because of you.
你知道自己的号码是多少吗?
Do you know what your number is?
我昨晚刚做过测试。
I did it last night.
是的。
Yes.
别告诉我它是什么。
I Don't tell me what it is.
我想猜一猜。
I wanna guess.
我也是。
I too.
你是八号?
You're an eight?
我是八号。
I am an eight.
我是八号。
I'm an eight.
我尖叫了。
I screamed.
天哪。
Oh my god.
我大喊了出来。
I yelled out loud.
吓坏了。
Freaking out.
是的。
Yes.
克莱尔·丹妮斯刚拿着一个气球走进来,顺便说一声,谢谢。
Claire Danes just walked in with a balloon with a be by the way, thank you.
这些真漂亮。
These are beautiful.
对。
Yeah.
不客气。
You're welcome.
一个漂亮的八号气球。
A beautiful eight balloon.
是的。
Yeah.
我要把它拍进画面里。
I'm gonna bring it into frame.
是的。
Yeah.
看看这个。
Look at that.
这个漂亮的八号气球是为了说明我们有着相同的九型人格号码。
A gorgeous eight balloon in in reference to the fact that we are the same Enneagram number.
我买这个气球的时候并不知道这一点。
Well, I didn't know that when I bought the balloon.
我只是知道你是个八号女孩,因为你经常提到这个。
I just I just knew that you were an eight girl, because you do talk about it a pretty much.
真是个玩乐时刻。
Such a playtime.
我不做这种事。
I don't do it.
这是一次干预,大家都说,现在你已经
This is an intervention, and everyone's like, and now you've
拿到了气球,
got the balloon,
现在
and now
别再提这事了。
shut shut up about it.
这简直是一次‘八干预’。
It's it's an eightervention.
天哪。
Oh my gosh.
但我你。
But I you.
是的。
Yeah.
不用客气。
You're so welcome.
但我太兴奋了,因为我能成为你的双胞胎八号
But I was so excited that I get to be your your twin eight
姐妹。
sister.
听我说。
Listen.
如果你要从九型人格开始,那我们就继续吧,因为我非常高兴你是九型人格八号。
If you're gonna start with Enneagram, we're gonna go because I'm very pleased that you're an Enneagram eight.
好的。
Okay.
这对我来说完全说得通。
That makes perfect sense to me.
是吗?
Does it?
我其实对这个领域非常陌生。
I don't I'm very new to this biz.
你有没有读过这些描述,然后觉得它们说的就是你?
Did you learn about read the descriptions of it and feel like it was you?
当然。
Sure.
但我也会担心,自己可能只是有点容易受影响,会不自觉地接受并套用这些说法。
But I also worry that I might just be a little impressionable and, you know, kind of absorb and accept and make it work.
有意思。
Interesting.
嗯,这听起来不太像八号呢,对吧?
Well, that That's not very eight like, is it?
确实不是。
It's not.
但也许你有一部分是。
But perhaps you've got a wing.
你知道的。
You know?
你可以获得一部分。
You can you can get a wing.
我刚了解到你不知道我有多想
Just learned I your don't know what my I'd love
看看你的饼图是什么样子。
to see what your pie chart looked like.
好的。
Okay.
我是说,你实际的……我真希望你告诉我你在参加测试,那样我就会发条消息说,把你的饼图发给我。
Like, what you actually what were your big I wish you had told me you were taking the test because I I would have sent a text that said, send me your pie chart.
发给我
Send me
你的,好的。
your Okay.
我肯定能再找到它。
I'm sure I can find it again.
你的星座是什么?
What's your sign?
处女座。
Virgo.
好的。
Okay.
你是什么?
What are you?
我是白羊座,上升星座是处女座。
I'm Aries Virgo rising.
天哪。
Oh my god.
就像,
Like,
克莱尔,把所有事情都做一遍。
Claire, run all of the things.
把所有事情都做一遍。
Run all of the things.
做所有
Do all
事情。
the things.
负责所有事情。
Be in charge of all of the things.
我的意思是,做
I mean, do
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
你发现自己像是,我的意思是,我们认识彼此,但并不真正了解对方。
you find yourself to be like a I mean, we know each other, but we don't know know each other.
而且我有幸经常和你在一起,非常欣赏你的作品,我。
And I've had the pleasure of being around you a lot a lot, and a humongous fan of your work, I of
那样的。
like that.
谢谢。
And thank you.
我们非常高兴你今天答应了。
And we were very excited that you said yes today.
你觉得你是个有条理的人吗?
And do you think you're a organized person?
比如,你是个有条理的
Like, you an organized
随着时间推移,我变得更有条理了。
I've gotten much more organized over time.
但我真的很喜欢容器商店。
But I do love The Container Store.
我爱容器商店。
I love The Container Store
太喜欢了。
so much.
一个好的收纳盒能改变你的生活。
A good container will change your life.
珍娜,为什么
Jenna, why
珍娜,你为什么笑?
are you laughing, Jenna?
你为什么笑得这么厉害?
Why are you laughing so hard?
而且,我特别喜欢思考这些东西在你生活中意味着什么?
But, and what I love about the when when I love the idea of figuring out what things what are what do things mean to you in your life?
因为这其实是个悖论。
Because they actually it's a paradox.
是的。
Yeah.
它们本身没有意义,却又意义重大。
They don't mean anything, and they mean a lot.
它们可以成为非常有价值的工具,我认为它们确实承载着能量。
They can be really valuable tools, and I think they do carry energy.
我是真的这么相信的。
Like, I really do believe that.
它们能带你穿越。
And they can transport you.
它们可以
They can
成为小小的时光机。
be little tiny time machines.
是的。
Yes.
但好吧。
But okay.
当然,你是个组织者。
Of course, you're an organizer.
当然,你是处女座。
Of course, you're Virgo.
当然,你是白羊座。
Of course, you're Aries.
当然,你是八号。
Of course, you're an eight.
克莱尔·丹妮斯在这里。
Claire Danes is here.
我的意思是,克莱尔,如果我之前还不爱你的话。
I mean, Claire, if I did not love you already.
我的意思是,我觉得今天的主题是,我一直觉得你和你的作品都走在了时代的前列。
I mean, the theme of I feel like the theme of today is I've always felt like you and your work were ahead of its time.
这真是太好了。
That's very nice.
这真是太、太好了。
That's very, very nice.
你一直让我这位艺术家进入了一些我从未意识到自己已经准备好的世界。
You've always brought me as an artist into worlds that I didn't know I was ready for.
你是一个充满求知欲的人,对有趣的事物感兴趣,因此你自然而然地被这些事物吸引,就像卡通人物看到窗台上的派一样。
You're an intellectually curious person who's interested in interesting things, and therefore you kind of, you're drawn to those things almost like, you know, like the cartoon character when the pie's on the windowsill.
我觉得和你在一起就是这样。
Like, I feel that with you.
你总是被有趣的事物吸引。
You're drawn to interesting things.
我是的。
I am.
确实如此。
That's true.
谢谢你这么说。
Thank you for saying that.
你这样说真的非常感人且有意义。
That's actually very, very touching and meaningful that you say that, really.
我能从你作为艺术家所做的选择中感受到这一点。
Well, I can sense it from the choices you made as an artist.
就像《我的人生》《国土安全》《坦普尔·葛兰汀》和《我体内的野兽》这些作品,你总是引领我们进入一些新的领域,对你自己而言也是如此,这非常令人兴奋。
And, you know, it is like My So Called Life and Homeland and Temple Grandin and The Beast in Me, like all these projects and the way you you're kind of leading us into some new territory always, it feels like, and new territory for you too, which is very exciting.
当然,你是九型人格中的八号挑战者,你太棒了。
Of course, you're an Enneagram eight year challenger, you're incredible.
但不好意思,我们是最好的,但我们就是。
But we're I'm sorry that we're the best, but we are.
也向其他所有数字道歉。
And I'm sorry to all the other numbers.
但就像,我真的想说,当我们终于开始这件事时,你作为演员有能力保持在自己的身体里,同时活在自己的头脑中。
But but like it and and I just wanna say this as we, like, or as we get this this thing started finally, which is you have the ability to, as an actor, to stay in your body and be in your brain.
这两件事都很难做到。
Those are two very hard things to do.
这真是太好了。
This is so nice.
克莱尔,你真是
Claire, you're
太聪明了。
so smart.
这真是太好了。
This is so nice.
这真是太好了。
This is so nice.
但你真是
But you're
但要平衡身体和大脑这两件事很难。
like But it's hard to balance those two things, body and brain.
这就是为什么我对你热爱跳舞这件事如此着迷。
And I that's why I'm obsessed with the fact that you love to dance.
我确实喜欢跳舞。
I do love to dance.
我爱跳舞。
I love to dance.
我也是。
Me too.
对我来说,跳舞能让我释放出来,是的。
And for me, it gets me out Yeah.
我的
My
是的。
Yeah.
哎呀,真巧。
Jinx.
是的。
Yes.
我跳舞的次数没有以前多了,现在跳得不够了。
And I don't dance as much as I I don't dance enough anymore.
前几天晚上,我一个人在浴室里好好跳了一番。
I had a good wiggle the other night all by myself in my bathroom.
我真的需要这样放松一下。
I really needed it.
对。
Yeah.
我最常看到你的地方,大概就是舞池了。
And that's where I've seen you probably the most is on the dance floor.
对。
Yeah.
我们朋友拉希达是个非常棒的舞者。
Well, where our friend Rashida is a pretty great dancer.
她办过一些派对,我们曾一起穿着睡衣跳舞。
She's had some parties, and we've danced in our pajamas together.
是的。
Yes.
我觉得在一些颁奖典礼上,我们也曾在舞池里跳过,那种舞蹈真的让人沉浸其中。
And I feel like there's there's been some award shows where we've been on the floor, like where dancing regulates.
它对你有什么作用?
What does it do for you?
它对你的身体有什么影响?
How does it what does it do for your body?
天啊。
Oh god.
这太搞笑了。
It's so funny.
嗯,因为今天是我儿子的生日。
I well, because it's my son's birthday today.
我大儿子刚满13岁,这对我来说就像一种超能力。
My eldest son, he's turned 13, and it's like a superpower I have.
我只是在公共场合稍微晃动一下。
I to just like a little tiny wiggle in public.
他会穿过街道。
He's he will cross the street.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
只是,没错。
It's just but yes.
我能在一瞬间让他尴尬到极点。
I could mortify him within a millisecond.
嗯。
Mhmm.
更糟的是,你还会停下来,说:我是个很棒的舞者。
And even worse is you stop and go, I'm a good dancer.
人们以为我是个很棒的舞者。
People think I'm a good dancer.
他们就会说:妈妈,求你了。
And they're like, mom, please.
天哪。
Oh my god.
妈妈。
Mom.
妈妈。
Mom.
大家都在看你跳舞。
Everyone's watching your dance.
是的。
Yeah.
但这对我有什么好处呢?
But what does it do for me?
我的意思是,最好的状态就是你进入那种心流状态。
Well, I mean, the best is when you enter that like flow state.
当你——
When you yeah.
当那种状态下,你完全不需要思考,只是与通过耳朵传入的任何声音完全同步。
When it's when it's there's no thought and you're just totally synchronized with whatever sound is coming into, you know, through your ears.
我喜欢看幼儿跳舞。
I love watching toddlers dance.
你知道的,当他们跳起来时,会做那个动作。
You know, when they jump, they do that thing.
他们会做那种弹跳的动作。
They do the bouncing thing.
这确实没错。
That's so true.
是的。
Yeah.
他们都
They all
我们都这样。
we all do it.
而且,谢伊,我的宝贝,她总是沉浸在自己的世界里,很梦幻,有时候会跳这种舞。
And, Shay, my my baby, she had she's very kind of in her head and dreamy, and sometimes she'll do this kind of dance.
我觉得这太棒了。
I'm like, that's so fabulous.
Anyway,她多大了?
Anyway How old is she?
她两岁半。
She's two and a half.
是的。
Yeah.
我听说了一件很神奇的事,就是三岁到四岁或三岁到五岁的孩子,就像吃了迷幻蘑菇一样,他们觉得地板是熔岩。
I heard something that's amazing, which is that kids from three like, from three to four or three to five are consider them, like, on mushrooms, like hallucinogenic mushrooms because they're like, the floor is lava.
而且,我能感受到音乐。
And like, I'm feeling the music.
他们会问:为什么我们会死?
And they're like, why do we die?
而你呢
And you're
哇哦。
like, woah.
你正在幻觉中。
You're tripping.
那个年龄段确实如此。
And it's so true that age.
没错。
True.
她真的很有意思。
She's really fun.
哦,你真是个舞者。
Oh, you're a real dancer.
但可不是那种受过正规训练的舞者。
Well, but never not like a formally trained one.
我在这里的城市遇到一位很棒的老师,名叫艾伦·罗宾斯。
I had this amazing teacher here in the city, a woman named Ellen Robbins.
嗯。
Mhmm.
她非常出色。
And she was great.
从四岁开始,我就一直跟她学习。
And I like for I from the age of four on, I worked with her.
我这么说是有意的。
I say that, like, intentionally.
听起来很荒谬,因为我当时是个小孩子,但她真的非常认真地对待每一个孩子。
It sounds ridiculous because I was a tiny human, but she really took every kid very seriously.
在一年的时间里,你会逐步创作属于自己的舞蹈作品,并自行选择主题和音乐。
And over the course of year, you would work towards choreographing your own piece, and you would choose the theme and and the music.
有一年,我扮演了一只飞蛾扑火。
And I was a moth to flame one year.
是的。
Yes.
我确实是。
I was.
那种情况很多。
There was a lot of it.
非常多,非常多那种情况。
A lot of a lot of that.
收拢、再展开,找到自己的光芒。
Closing up and opening again and finding your light.
做。
Do.
四岁时在舞蹈课上的小克莱尔。
Little Claire in dance class at four.
你是个纽约孩子。
You are a New York kid.
是的。
Yes.
我真的很感兴趣那些在纽约长大的孩子。
I'm I'm really always interested in kids that grew up in New York.
对。
Yeah.
索霍区当时是什么样子?你小时候在纽约的版本是什么?
What was Soho, what was your version of little kid in New
很酷。
It was funky.
是的。
Yeah.
而且,你知道的,有点粗犷。
And, you know, a little rough.
是的。
Yeah.
我出生于1979年。
I was born in '79.
我的父母是艺术家。
My parents were artists.
他们在六十年代末搬到了鲍厄里街。
They moved to the Bowery in the late sixties.
我父亲的母亲,克莱尔,也就是我名字的由来,在他还是孩子时就去世了。
And my dad my dad's mom, Claire, who I'm named after, died when he was a kid.
然后我想他终于有了这笔钱,于是和另一对夫妇一起买下了一栋楼,那栋楼至今仍归他们所有,位于克罗斯比街,我就在那里长大。
And then I guess he he kind of had this money finally that, and they bought a loft building with another couple that they still own on Crosby Street where I was growing up.
所以呢,我们有一个秋千。
So it was you know, we had a swing.
我们还有一个单杠。
We had a trapeze.
我会滑旱冰。
I would roller skate.
你知道的?
You know?
是
Was
这有点像我们想象中的样子
It's kind of how we picture It
就像一个溜冰场。
was like a roller rink.
生活着。
Be living.
我对此也感到有些羞愧,我有一些住在郊区的表亲,我只想要住在环形巷里,有个地下室,地板上铺着地毯。
I had some shame about it too, and I had cousins who lived in the suburbs, and all I wanted was to be in a cul de sac and have, like, a basement and carpet on the floor.
我们在小时候就想要这些。
And get that when we're little.
我们不想显得与众不同、有趣。
We don't wanna be different interesting.
我们只想和别人完全一样。
We wanna be exactly the same.
但你知道,那也很酷,因为巴斯奎特就住在我们的楼里,是的。
But it, you know, it was it was it was also very cool and, you know, Basquiat lived in our building and, you know, like, yes.
你见过他吗?
Like Did you meet him?
我记得他。
I I remember him.
我记得自己还很小的时候,他为人非常友善。
I remember being really little and he, you know, he was kinda he was very sweet.
他非常
Like he was very
有魅力?
Charming?
有魅力而且
Charming and
有点温柔。
kind of tender.
这就是我对他在电梯里的印象。
That's what I remember about him in the elevator.
哇。
Wow.
那段时间到处都能听到,是的。
That's hearing was just around and yeah.
但那时候也很暴力,黑手党依然存在。
But there was it was also violent and the mafia still existed.
所以我们当时在克罗斯比和王子街,就在拉斐特街的另一边,那是一个完全不同的世界,感觉非常活跃。
So we were on Crosby And Prince, so just on the other side of Lafayette, that was the different world and felt quite active.
而且
And
你当时变得很警觉吗?你是个警觉的人,还是个警觉的孩子?因为
Did you become a vigilant are you a vigilant person or a vigilant kid because
其中一个是
On of the
街道上?
street?
没有。
No.
就像,是的。
In Like Yeah.
因为那样,你是否变得过度警觉?
Was there some hypervigilance that was created because of that?
是的。
Yes.
对。
Mhmm.
因为纽约。
Because of New York.
而且我也有很多,比如,
And also I have very, like,
古怪又随性的艺术家父母。
funky Groovy artist parents.
父母。
Parents.
完全如此。
Totally.
所以当时形成了一种刻板性。
So I there was a rigidity that developed.
是的。
Yes.
说的正是我的话。
Speaking my language.
是的。
Yes.
还有一种极度敏锐的观察力。
And, like a hyper observance.
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
当然。
For sure.
所以你去看了《法律与秩序》,作为一个年轻人,说到警觉和极度敏锐的观察力。
And so you go and speaking of vigilance and hyper observance, you were on law and order as a young person.
我是。
I was.
你当时多大?
How old were
吗?
you?
我12岁。
I was 12.
你能
Can you
告诉我关于确信的事吗?
tell me about Sure.
我扮演过少年杀手。
I played teenage murderer.
太棒了。
Was amazing.
那太棒了。
It was amazing.
我扮演了一个少年杀手。
And I played a teenage murderer.
是的。
Yeah.
我妈妈是一名高端妓女,她的皮条客一直在培养我做同样的事,但他却把自己包装成一名模特经纪人。
My mom was a prostitute, like high end, and her pimp was grooming me to basically do the same thing, but he was kind of presenting himself as modeling agent.
他拍了一些我的照片。
And he was, you know, and he took these photos of me.
典型的法律与秩序,轻松题材。
Typical law and order, light fare.
我妈妈发现了这件事,她介入并阻止了,我当时非常愤怒。
And my mom found out about it, and she inter you know, intercepted, and I was furious.
我从暗房里拿了剪刀,刺了他。
And I took the scissors from the dark room and stabbed him.
我想那就是当时的情况。
I think that's what it was.
天啊。
God.
我真希望能成为那样的连环杀手,我太想这么做了。
I would have killed to have been that was what I wanted to do so bad is be a team murderer.
是的。
Yeah.
在《法律与秩序》里。
On Law and Order.
然后我和另一个男孩约会,他也是个小孩演员。
I then dated a boy by another guy, a kid, another kid actor.
我们在试镜时认识了,他也曾在《法律与秩序》里演过少年杀手
We met an audition who also had been a teen murderer on Law
和秩序。
and Order.
那
That
这就像我们的甜蜜故事。
was like our cute story.
现在休也在《法律与秩序》里了。
And now Hugh is on Law and Order.
我知道。
I know.
这太疯狂了。
Which is wild.
我知道。
I know.
我们有很多很好的周边商品,比如《法律与秩序》的纪念品。
And we have so much good, like, gear, like swag, Law and Order swag.
我们有一个很大的徽章,孩子们特别喜欢,但有时候我们得藏起来。
We have a giant button that goes that that the kids really, really like, and we do have to hide sometimes.
但是
But
嗯,这个剧首先就雇佣了这么多演员。
Well, that show is and it's just in first of all, it just employed so many actors.
而且至今仍在继续。
So and still does.
它完全是个制片巨头。
It's a total producer.
播出后的第二天,还举办了一场放映派对。
Was also very sure the day after it aired, there was, like, a screening party.
那会儿我觉得坐地铁会很麻烦,因为我得做些事情。
It was That, like, it was gonna be a problem for me to ride the subway, like, because I was gonna do some things.
但其实没什么问题。
And it was fine.
大家都挺好的。
Everybody was fine.
每个人都不是。
Everyone was No.
对我来说,还是挺舒服的。
It was it was pretty comfortable, still for me.
你提到了《人生》这部剧。
You brought up Mentico called Life.
你 audition 那部剧的时候多大?
When how old were you when you auditioned for that?
我拍试播集的时候13岁。
I was 13 when I did the pilot.
天啊。
Dang.
然后它没被选中。
And I was and then it didn't get picked up.
是的。
Yeah.
我一辈子都上公立学校,但后来靠这些演戏工作赚了钱,就能负担得起送自己去私立学校。
And I'd gone to public school my whole life, but then like had made money from these acting jobs and, could afford to send myself to private school.
所以我去了道尔顿学校。
So I went to Dalton.
但没错。
And but yeah.
就在我的新生学年开始时,我们接到一个电话,说:‘哦,不。’
Then but in, like, the very start of my freshman year, we got this call saying, oh, no.
他们决定要拍这部剧了。
They are going to pick it up.
所以我只在那里上了半个学期,然后我们就去了洛杉矶。
So I was only physically there for a semester, and then we were off to LA.
哇。
Wow.
从那时起,我就主要是接受家教辅导。
And was kinda tutored from that point on.
现在,我知道你已经反复谈过拍那部剧的经历了,但那部剧至今依然极具时代精神。
Now, I mean, I know you've talked ad nauseam about the experience you had making that show, and it is still so zeitgeisty, that show.
那确实是一件非常特别的事情。
It's really it was a very special thing.
当你在拍摄时,感觉它就像一件闪耀而独特的事物。
When you were making it, it felt like a special sparkling thing.
我记得在试镜前读过试播集,那时我有了非常深刻的体验。
I I remember reading the pilot, I guess before the audition and and and and just having a very profound, you know, experience.
能有一位女性编剧如此精准地表达出我内心的世界,这真的非常有力量。
And it was really powerful to have some woman, some writer person so perfectly articulate my internal life.
那位就是温妮·霍尔茨曼,对吧?
And that was Winnie Holtzman that
你提到的那位。
you mentioned.
霍尔茨曼,她至今仍然是我非常亲密的朋友,是一位极具灵感又幽默的人。
Holtzman who who who's still a dear, dear friend and just a wildly inspired, hilarious
人们应该知道这个人。
And people should know person.
写了《女巫前传》。
Wrote Wicked.
《女巫前传》。
Wicked.
是的。
Yes.
就这个小小的独立剧目叫《女巫前传》。
Just this little indie called Wicked.
对。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
这基本上是关于少女的故事。
Which is basically about like teenage girls.
是的。
Yeah.
你知道的?
You know?
还有她们之间的亲密关系和友谊。
And and their their intimacies and and their their friendships.
是的。
Yeah.
她,还有温妮是我的。
She's And Winnie was mine.
温妮是这个节目的创作者。
Winnie was the creator of the show.
她是,是的。
She was yes.
她是这个节目的创作者。
She was the creator of the show.
而且我们都工作得非常拼命。
And and we were both working so hard.
我们几乎见不到面,但你知道,我们在精神上有着非常深厚的关系,嗯。
We barely saw each other, but we were, you know, in this very deep relationship Mhmm.
在我们的想象中。
In our imaginations.
你知道吗?
You know?
是的。
Yeah.
你和杰瑞德·莱托试过化学反应吗?没有。
Did you chemistry read with Jared Leto for No.
没有。
No.
没有。
No.
没有。
No.
他刚被录用,然后你们就得想办法建立默契。
He just got hired, and then you guys had to kind of get find find the chemistry there.
他当时在妙而舒的广告里出现。
He was, like, in the Noxzema commercial.
那非常令人兴奋。
That was very exciting.
是的。
Yeah.
他太帅了。
He was so hot.
天哪。
Oh my god.
天哪。
Oh my god.
他太搞笑了。
He was ridiculous.
他是在逗我。
He was kidding me.
你知道吗,乔丹·卡塔诺已经成了那种
You know, Jordan Catalano has, like, become It's also one of
总是让人惊叹的名字。
those names that's always Incredible.
那个
The
全名。
full name.
是的。
Yeah.
乔丹·卡塔诺。
Jordan Catalano.
还有一个叫蒂诺的角色,但你从未在剧中见过。
Also a character in the show called Tino that you never saw.
总之,有
Anyway, there
这么多,但你有什么理论吗?
are so many But I but do you have a theory?
因为现在有了 hindsight,你觉得是什么依然与安吉拉的……嗯,它依然很激进。
Because you know now with perspective, like, what what do you think resonates still with with Angela's, like, Well, it's still radical.
是的。
Yes.
它超越了时代。
It is ahead of a time.
我认为它至今仍超越这个时代。
I think and it remains ahead of this time.
为什么呢?
Like, why?
为什么?
Why?
它本不该被制作出来。
It shouldn't have been made.
它好几次都差点没被制作出来,但它就是凭着意志力自身实现了。
It it it almost wasn't made many times, and and it just willed it wills itself into existence.
我不知道。
I don't know.
我们很少会花那么多时间,如此亲密地关注一个少女。
It's not very often that we spend that much time, intimate time with a teenage girl.
确实没有。
Not really.
是的。
Yeah.
确实没有。
Not really.
从她的视角、真正通过她的眼睛来看这个世界,而她正如此真诚地与重大议题搏斗,你知道吗?
Seeing the world from her from inside of her, and really through her vantage point when she's and she's so earnestly wrestling with big stuff, you know?
而且这真的很棒,是的。
And and it's I yeah.
它只是如此平衡,如此贴合她的特质,你知道,但其中也有一些犀利的台词。
It's just so well balanced and it's so it's so of her, you know, but it's there's some zingers.
有一些非常精妙的反转。
There's some really well crafted blinds.
你知道,
You know,
我重新看了那个场景,就是那个每天都在TikTok上被反复播放的美丽时刻,因为它总出现在我的推荐页上。
I was rewatching that moment, the, like, beautiful moment where that is played over and over again on TikTok every day of my life because it's on my FYP.
就是当乔丹走到安吉拉面前,说:我们能去个地方吗?
But of when Jordan comes over to Angela and says, can we go somewhere?
然后你说:当然可以。
And you say, sure.
你和他一起离开,当着所有人的面牵起他的手。
And you walk off with him and he takes your hand in front of everybody.
这种在公众面前被选中的感觉,是一件非常重要的事。
And that feeling of being chosen publicly is a big Major.
对年轻男女来说,这都是件大事。
Major deal for a young woman and young man.
但我觉得这部剧与其他剧集不同的地方,还在于叙事上,我们清楚地知道那一刻其他角色的感受。
But why the show I think separates itself from others is also editorially, we know what all the other characters are feeling in that moment.
比如,是的。
Like Yes.
我们切到其他每个人的反应。
We cut to everyone else's Yes.
他们对于没有被选中的感受,是的。
Feeling about not being chosen Yeah.
或者选错了人。
Or the wrong person being chosen.
每个人都有种感觉,是的。
Like, everyone's having a feeling like Yeah.
我们能感受到每个人的痛苦,精神上的痛苦,是的。
We're we're feeling everybody's pain, psychic pain Yeah.
或者喜悦,是的。
Or joy Yeah.
就在那一刻。
In that moment.
太棒了。
It's so good.
说得非常好,是的。
That's a very well stated, yeah.
这是一个分析得很好的场景。
It's Well well analyzed scene.
我替你看了,没有。
Watched it for you No.
很多
Many
是的,就是这样。
It and it yes.
我觉得自己非常幸运,那是我的起点。
It was it was I feel wildly fortunate that that was my entry point.
你从小就和我想象中那些非常有趣、复杂,有时甚至很难相处的人合作过。
And you've worked with what I imagine, only imagine are really some very interesting, complicated, and maybe at times difficult people at a young age.
我对你有一种推测,你需要学会保持自我,做自己的艺术家,保护自己,同时又要融入这些复杂的成年人之中。
I project on you that you have to like figure out how to be self possessed and be your own artist and your own, you know, like protect yourself and also be among these like really complicated adults.
你觉得有没有某种内在的‘克莱尔特质’帮助你度过了那些早期的困难?
Do you feel like there was some inner Claire thing that helped you navigate all that early stuff?
我觉得孩子们本来就在不断做这样的事。
I feel like kids are doing that all the time anyway.
并不是每个孩子都这样。
Not every kid.
好的。
Okay.
你知道,我觉得这
You know, I think this is
我不知道。
I don't know.
我也记得,我从不觉得自己是个孩子。
I also, I remember people I never felt like a kid.
而现在,当我成为父母,有了真正的孩子时,我想:是的。
And now now that I am a parent and I have actual children, I'm like, yeah.
不。
No.
我肯定是个孩子。
I for sure was a kid.
这不可能
There's no
方式 做
way Do
你觉得你会吗?我有时候觉得,我也从来没觉得自己是个孩子。
you think you're gonna I sometimes think I've I never felt like a kid either.
不。
No.
当我八九岁的时候,我就觉得,我才是说了算的。
When I was about eight or nine, I was like, I'm in charge of this.
我确实是。
I did.
我当时就觉得,这些人啊,我只记得自己在想:不,我才是那个掌控局面的人。好吧。
I was like, these people like, I just remember being like, nope, I'm in Okay.
我最早的记忆,我不知道是不是真的,当然也不确定,但那是语言能力形成之前的事。
My first memory, I don't know if it's real or not, obviously no idea, but was pre verbal.
那时我还是个婴儿。
Was an infant.
我记得我当时在哪里,我在我们克罗斯比街阁楼的窗户旁,俯瞰拉斐特街。
I remember where I was, I was by my the windows on our in our loft on Crosby Street, overlooking Lafayette Street.
当时我被交给了一些我不太熟悉的成年人,他们也不知道怎么抱小孩。
And I had been handed to some other adults that I didn't know very well, and they didn't know how to hold a baby.
我记得我当时就想,好吧。
And I remember having I'm just like, okay.
这些大人里有一个根本不知道该怎么做的。
This is one of those grown ups who don't know how to do this.
他们很不自在。
They're uncomfortable.
哇。
Wow.
我对此无能为力。
There's nothing I can do about it.
我只能耐心等着熬过去。
I'm just gonna have to wait it out.
是的
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
然后我记得我的第二个,嗯。
Then I remember my second my yeah.
卢里。
Lurie.
然后我的第二个记忆是在厨房操作台上,我当时刚开始学说话,但还说不太清楚。
And then my second memory was being on the kitchen island, and I was just about I just was starting to have some language, but not quite enough.
我和妈妈玩猜谜游戏,我想去厨房的另一边,也就是操作台的另一端。
And I was kind of playing charades with my mom, and I wanted to get to the, to the counter, like the other side of the kitchen.
她非常沮丧,我和她都感到很无奈,我特别能理解我们俩的感受。
And she was really frustrated, and she and I and I felt such empathy for both of us.
我当时想,这种情况再这样下去可不行。
And I was like, this week, this cannot continue.
我真的、真的需要攻克语言这个问题,因为,天哪,我们太难了。
Like, I really, really need to crack this language thing because, I mean, poor us.
这太难了。
This is too hard.
太棒了。
Amazing.
是的。
Yeah.
是啊,一直都是这样。
Yeah, it was like that always.
人们总会说,像你这么小的年纪就能演出,真是太了不起了。
And people would say like, how, you know, you know, it's so remarkable that you can deliver performances at such a young age.
你在说什么啊?
I was like, what are you talking about?
我觉得我好像已经在这儿待了整整一辈子。
I feel like I've been here for this has been an eternity.
我的意思是,十一年真的好长,感觉特别丰富。
Like, eleven years is so many years, and it felt very rich.
我当时就想,我积累的素材够用上四辈子了。
I was like, I've got enough material for four lifetimes.
这对我来说完全说得通,因为当你演《小妇人》、快要死去的时候,我觉得她以前来过这里。
It makes total sense to me because when you're in Little Women and you're dying, I was like, she's been here before.
我不得不重拍那场戏。
I had to reshoot that scene.
我都不知道说什么了。
I can't even.
就只是我这边。
Just my side.
因为很明显,我对临终的喘息声太激动了。
Because apparently, I got too excited about the death rattle.
因为,当然了,我读了五种临终阶段。
Because, of course, I read, like, five stages of dying.
我喜欢并深入研究了贝丝所患的任何疾病。
I like and really studied whatever illness Beth had.
当然。
Sure.
我有点过于投入了。
And I got a little carried away.
你让马修·里斯有点紧张,他叫我‘临终喘息’丹妮丝。
You rattled a little too to Matthew Reese, and he calls me death rattle Danes.
但导演吉莉安·安德森骗了我。
But but Gillian Anderson, the director, lied to me.
我直到去年才了解到这一点。
I only learned this, like, last year.
哦。
Oh.
真的。
Literally.
她说可乐洒在了胶片的底片上,所以我们需要重拍。
And said that that Coke had spilled on the negatives of the film and that we needed to reshoot.
哦,这真是个不错的主意。
Oh, that's a nice thing
这么做。
to do.
真的,因为她需要稍微平复一下那种临终喘息的感觉。
Really because she needed to, like like, calm the death rattle down a little bit.
我得到了肯定的答复。
I got yes.
所以这是一个冷知识。
So that's a factoid.
到你20岁的时候,你已经出演了13部电影。
By the time you were 20, you were already in 13 movies.
那可不少,太多了。
That's a few that's a lot.
你还说,我不知道这件事。
And you went I did not know that.
好的。
Okay.
去上学,上了耶鲁。
Went to school, went to Yale.
嗯。
Mhmm.
你在那儿学了什么?
What did you study there?
我本来以为自己会主修心理学,但后来发现那需要很多实验工作。
I thought I was gonna be a psychology major, and then it ended there ended up being like a lot of lab work involved with that.
这可不是我的意思。
That's not what I meant.
是的。
Yeah.
最后,我想我本来不会完成学业,也从未需要正式选定专业。
Eventually, I think I would have been I didn't complete my time, and I never had to declare a major.
但如果我选了,我想我会选英语专业,这正是我想表达的。
But if I had, I think I would have been an English major, which is what I meant.
你懂的?
You know?
我没想让它成为科学……是的。
I I didn't Yeah.
我不希望它变成科学,科学部分对我来说不如人物研究有趣。
I didn't want it to be the sci I the science part was less interesting to me than the character studies.
你有没有一种‘滑门’式的幻想,觉得在另一个人生里你会成为一名治疗师?
Do you have a bit of, like, a sliding doors fantasy that you would be a therapist in another life?
我从九岁起最好的朋友,也是全世界最好的朋友,就是一名治疗师。
Well, my best friend in the whole wide world from the age of nine on is a therapist.
恭喜。
Congrats.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我表现得不错。
I did pretty well.
最好的朋友在
Best friend in
那位治疗师。
the therapist.
我九岁时选得真好。
I chose well at nine.
而且,事实上,这真的很有趣。
And and, actually, it's really fun.
我们确实会一起玩芭比娃娃,用我的角色。
We do kind of play Barbies together with my characters.
比如,当我开始一个项目时,我们会用那种正式的方式去思考,她会为她做诊断。
Like, if I'm starting a project, we'll think about it in those kind of formal terms, and she'll diagnose her.
是的。
And Yeah.
酷。
Cool.
这实际上非常方便。
It is it's actually very handy.
是的。
Yeah.
而且偶尔在午餐时,我会看到她从阿里埃尔切换成另一种状态,然后她会问。
And occasionally at lunch, like, I'll see her kind of it'll be I see her shift from Arielle, you know, into and she'll ask.
她会说:现在我可以正式进入治疗模式和你聊聊吗?
She'll say, is it okay if I, you know, go into actual formal therapy mode with you now?
然后说:拜托,做个梦吧。
And be like, a dream, please.
做个梦。
A dream.
所以,是的。
So so yeah.
我的意思是,好吧。
I I I mean that so okay.
从五岁起,我就想当演员。
So I'd wanted to be an actor from the age of five onwards.
然后人们会告诉我,大多数演员其实赚不了多少钱。
And then people would tell me, you know, most actors actually don't make that much money.
这是一个相当不稳定的,这是真的。
It's a fairly insecure Which is true.
职业选择。
Career choice.
而且继续去并且成为
And continues to And be
我也有务实的一面。
I had a practical side.
我当时想,好吧。
And I thought, okay.
行吧。
Alright.
好吧。
Fine.
我要当一名治疗师。
I'm gonna be a therapist.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
我要住在郊区。
And I'm gonna live in the suburbs.
我打算住在爱丽尔隔壁。
I was gonna live next door to Ariel.
我们打算共用一个泳池,各自院子里都装一个滑梯,通向同一个泳池。
We were gonna share a pool, and we would have two slides in our respective yards that would go into the same pool.
我会成为一名治疗师,并举办表演工作坊。
I would be a therapist and do acting workshops.
是的。
Yes.
来滋养灵魂。
To, like, nourish the soul.
那就是我为美好一年所制定的计划。
And that was my plan for a good year.
有一天晚上在餐桌上,我正式宣布了这件事,我说:‘听着,各位。’
And I made an actual announcement one night at the dinner table, and I said, look, guys.
我到底在骗谁呢?
Like, who am I kidding?
根本没有B计划。
There is no plan b.
我就是一个演员。
I am an actor.
有钱没钱,这都是我的天职。
Money or no money, this is this is my calling.
我父母就说,嗯,是吗。
And my parents like, uh-huh.
当然。
Sure.
我当时非常认真。
I was so serious.
这太荒谬了。
It's ridiculous.
我喜欢这一点。
I love that.
但是
But
我喜欢那个人,因为那个人在做出一种宣言。
I love that person because that person's making a declaration.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。