本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
嘿,大家好。
Hey, everyone.
欢迎来到《好聊天》的又一期节目。
Welcome to another episode of Good Hang.
我是艾米·波勒,非常兴奋地向大家介绍我们今天的嘉宾。
I am Amy Poehler, and I'm very excited to introduce our guest today.
她就是米歇尔·奥巴马。
It is Michelle Obama.
哇,今天我们聊了一些特别酷的话题。
Wow, we talk about some really cool stuff today.
我们聊了HGTV,以及我们有多喜欢它。
We talk about HGTV and how much we love it.
我们聊了我曾在她面前流口水的那次经历。
We talk about the time that I drooled in front of her.
我们还聊了睡觉时间。
We talk about bedtime.
我们还聊了过敏,这正是我目前正经历的,所以我的声音听起来这么性感又优雅。
We talk about allergies, which is what I currently have right now, which is why I'm sounding so sexy and sophisticated.
但在开始本期节目之前,我们照例会请一位非常了解我们的嘉宾、是嘉宾的粉丝,或熟悉嘉宾作品的人,给我一个可以问他们的问题。
But before we start this episode, we do what we always do, which is we ask someone that knows our guests really well, or is a fan of our guests or is familiar with our guests' work to give me a question to ask them.
那还有谁比她的哥哥克雷格更适合来问关于米歇尔的问题呢?
And who better to ask about Michelle than her older brother Craig?
所以,克雷格·罗宾逊加入了我们,他是他们新播客《IMO》(在我看来)的联合主持人。
So Craig Robinson is joining us, the cohost of their new podcast IMO, in my opinion.
让我们欢迎克雷格·罗宾逊来到演播室。
So let's welcome Craig Robinson to the studio.
本期节目由丰田大汉兰达赞助播出。
This episode is presented by the Toyota Grand Highlander.
生活总会抛给你一些重大的挑战,而丰田大汉兰达随时准备应对。
Life is going to throw grand challenges your way, and the Toyota Grand Highlander is ready for them.
你可以选择三种动力系统:汽油版、混合动力版,以及可选的362马力混合动力Max版,均配备可选的全轮驱动和高达5000磅的拖曳能力。
You can choose from three different powertrains, gas, hybrid, and the available three sixty two horsepower hybrid max, all with available all wheel drive and towing capacity of up to 5,000 pounds.
但你真正想知道的是,它看起来有多棒?
But what you really wanna know is how good will it look?
如今,丰田Grand Highlander推出了混合动力夜幕特别版,配有亮黑色饰件和20英寸黑色合金轮毂。
Well, the Toyota Grand Highlander is now available in a hybrid nightshade special edition with gloss black accents and 20 inch black alloy wheels.
所以停在你车库里,看起来会非常酷。
So it'll look pretty sweet in your driveway.
从日常琐事到改变人生的冒险,它都能应对每一个宏大挑战。
From daily routines to life changing adventures, it's up for every grand challenge.
了解更多,请访问toyota.com/grandhighlander。
Learn more at toyota.com/grandhighlander.
丰田,让我们出发去远方。
Toyota, let's go places.
大家好,我非常非常高兴能邀请到Craig,他是米歇尔·奥巴马的哥哥。
Everyone, I'm very, very excited to have Craig here, who is missus Obama, Michelle Obama's brother.
你会叫她‘奥巴马夫人’吗?
Do you call her missus Obama?
看,这正是我想说的。
See, this is what I mean.
你一下子就让我笑了。
You just quickly make me laugh.
我只有在生气的时候才叫她奥巴马夫人。
I only call her missus Obama when I'm mad
对,没错。
at Exactly.
当你……或者,是的,当有正式请求的时候。
When you're or, yes, when you're when there's a formal request.
而且我根本不会那样叫她。
And and and I don't call her that.
我甚至都不叫她米歇尔。
I call her I don't even call her Michelle.
我叫她Miche。
I call her Miche.
没错。
That's right.
我听说过这个称呼,Miche。
I heard that Miche.
从她小时候就这样了。
So it's been that way for since she was a kid.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
你们年龄很接近。
And you guys are close in age.
我们相差二十个月。
We're twenty months apart.
让我退一步说,每次我们请人上节目,他们都在纠结该怎么称呼她,看着人们要么叫她‘奥巴马夫人’,要么叫‘第一夫人’,真的特别有趣。
And and let me I wanted to back up and say, you know, every time we have somebody on our show, they're trying to figure out what to call her, and it's really entertaining to watch people either say missus Obama or the first lady or Yeah.
或者她希望别人叫她米歇尔。
Or and and she wants them to she wants them to call her Michelle.
好的。
Okay.
很好。
Good.
我我得到了。
I got I got
如果有人问我,我总是说叫她奥巴马夫人。
if anybody asks me, I always say call her missus missus Obama.
不过这挺有趣的。
It's funny, though.
你知道吗,这让我想到一个有趣的角度,就是你们在播客里做的事情,我非常喜欢——每个人都有一个公众版本。
You know what what that brings up for me is in in an interesting way is and kind of what you guys do in your podcast, which I love so much, is there's like the public version of everyone.
每个人都有一个面向外界的自我形象。
Everyone has a front facing version of themselves.
然后他们还有家人眼中的自己。
And then they have the family version of themselves.
而且,不管你生活中发生什么变化,
And like, doesn't matter what changes in your life,
是的。
Yeah.
你基本上一辈子都是家人眼中的那个样子。
You're the family version pretty much your whole life.
没错。
Yes.
而且你是最大的。
And you're the oldest.
我是最大的。
I am the oldest.
向长子致敬。
Shout out to the oldest.
我也是最大的。
I'm the oldest too.
而且当老大最难了。
And the oldest, It's hardest tough.
不,谢谢你的体谅。
No, bless Oblige.
我知道。
I know.
知道。
Know.
我妈妈有偏爱,而我
My mom had favorites, and I
还好。
was Okay.
你就是你妈妈。
The you were your mom.
嗯。
Yeah.
那个兄弟,那个男孩,我是,是
The bro the boy I is the was
米什总是开玩笑说,我妈妈曾经住在白宫。
And Mish always jokes about the fact that my mom lived in the White House.
她去了所有这些美妙的旅行、约会晚餐等等。
She went on all of these wonderful trips, date dinners and all that.
她唯一想知道的是,克雷格什么时候来?
All she wanted to know is, when's Craig coming?
这让她很生气。
Pisses her off.
我喜欢这样。
I love it.
作为长子,我们知道我们肩负的责任
So as the eldest child, we know the responsibility we
有。
have.
当然。
Absolutely.
我有个弟弟。
I have a younger brother.
好的。
Okay.
他小我三岁。
And he's three years younger.
你们和我情况一样,就是男孩、女孩,你知道的。
And you guys have the same situation I have, which is just like, boy, girl, you know?
所以你们一起长大,但又分开生活。
So you grew up together but apart.
就像,你们一直在一起,但可能有不同朋友、不同兴趣。
Like, you know, you had you were this you were together all the time, but you probably had different friends, different interests.
也就是说,你们不需要分享太多东西。
Like, you didn't have to share a lot.
那你呢?
Well Did you?
我们其实分享了很多。
We actually shared a lot.
哦,这样啊。
Oh, okay.
我们分享玩具。
Not we shared toys.
我们共用一个卧室。
We shared a bedroom.
哦,明白了。
Okay.
从我有记忆开始一直到上高中,我们都共用一个卧室,那时我父母说:‘好了,得给这个大孩子单独安排一个房间了。’
We shared a bedroom from the time I can remember until I got to high school and my parents were like, all right, we gotta get this big dude his own bedroom.
但我们以前的床是头对头摆放的,中间还放着一张小桌子。
But we used to have beds that that the heads were head to head, and it was a little table in between.
后来我们长大一点,我祖父在同一间房里加装了一面镶板墙,这样我们有了分开的床,但墙没顶到天花板,所以还能听见对方。
And then when we got a little older, my grandfather built in the same room a paneled tea, so we had separate bedrooms, but it didn't go all the way to the ceiling, so we could hear each other.
然后我们前面还有一间游戏室,是我们两个人共用的,晚上常常一聊就是几个小时,笑个不停。
And then we had a playroom in the front for the two of us, and we would spend hours at night just talking and laughing.
个子太高会不会很难受?
Is it tough being so tall?
因为我觉得你有时候得比你想的更友善。
Because I feel like you have to be nicer than maybe you wanna be sometimes.
有时候确实得这样,但个子高很棒,除了在飞机上之类的少数情况。
Sometimes sometimes you do, but it is great being tall except in a couple of situations like airplanes Mhmm.
还有买成衣的时候。
And buying clothes off the rack.
是啊。
Yeah.
这真的很难。
It's really hard.
是啊。
Yeah.
但大部分时候,这样很好。
But for the most part, it is
这太好了。
It's so good.
这太好了。
It's so good.
你知道当你个子高的时候,人们会怎么对你吗?
And you know you know what people do to you when you're tall?
他们假设,嗯。
They assume Uh-huh.
你
You
负责且聪明。
are in charge and are smart.
嗯。
Yeah.
他们说:来吧。
They're like, come on.
他们说:终于,一位真正的领导者来了。
They're like, finally, a a real leader is here.
是的。
Yes.
嗯。
Yeah.
是的。
Yes.
嗯。
Yeah.
不幸的是,我们在‘是的’这个问题上也会犯错。
Unfortunately, we can make mistakes in Yeah.
在社会中。
In society.
嗯。
Uh-huh.
你知道
You know
我
what I'm
说的是什么吗?
talking about?
你
What do
你是什么意思?
you what do you mean?
但我
But I
我不知道。
don't know.
我信任政府里的每一个高个子。
I trust every tall person in government.
但这不是。
But it it no.
这真的很有趣。
It's really fun.
但你知道,时不时地,我想要一双可爱的鞋子,而不是15码的。
But I do you know, every now and then I'd like a cute pair of shoes instead of a size fifteen.
是啊。
Yeah.
你知道吗?
You know What?
十五?
Fifteen?
十五。
Fifteen.
十五。
Fifteen.
这很尴尬。
It's embarrassing.
但我已经习惯了。
But I'm used to it.
我已经习惯了。
I'm used to it.
但如果你注意到了
But if you notice
嗯。
Yeah.
当我们坐在一起时,你比我高,因为我的躯干非常短。
When we sit together, you are taller than I am because my torso is very short.
全是腿。
It's all legs.
全是腿?
It's all legs?
全是腿。
It's all legs.
所以飞机上不行
That's why the plane isn't
这真是个噩梦。
That's a nightmare.
而且你知道,如果我能买得起那种豪华跑车,我根本坐不进去。
And and, you know, some guy I mean, if I could afford, like, one of those fancy sports cars, I wouldn't be able to fit in it.
你应该弄张名片,上面写着:我全是腿,宝贝。
You should have, like, a business card that says, I'm all legs, baby.
人们会说,哇,真的吗。
People would like, oh, wow.
我从来没听过,这真是我听过的最有趣的话。
I've never heard that, and it's the funniest thing I've heard.
太棒了。
That's great.
我就是一条大长腿,宝贝。
I'm all legs, baby.
嗯,他就是一条大长腿。
Well, he's all legs.
懂吗?
Know?
所以你知道那种全是长腿的人吧。
So you know those kind of people all legs.
我真希望我能有一双大长腿。
I've got what I would give to be all legs.
如果我全是腿,那就会从头到脖子都是腿,然后就只有一个头,就这样。
If I was all legs, it would just be legs up to my neck and then a head, and that's it.
好的。
Okay.
所以我们现在做的是,我们在采访嘉宾之前,会先和某个人聊聊,看看你觉得哪些问题适合我今天去问。
So we have this we're doing we do this thing here where we kind of talk to somebody before we talk to our guest about any questions that you think I would be, you know, the right person to ask today.
你有没有什么大事小事,觉得我应该问你姐姐的?
Anything big or small that you think I should ask your sister?
姐姐?
Sister?
有。
Yeah.
我一直在想这个问题,因为我看了你的节目,能来这里我简直太兴奋了。
So I I was thinking about this because I watched your show, and I was absolutely thrilled to to be here.
我在考虑,什么样的问题适合你去问她,因为你知道,我姐姐被人问问题时,你问她,最想说的一件事是什么?
So I was thinking about what would be a good question for you to ask her because, see, my sister is when she gets asked a question, you ask her, what's the one thing?
嗯。
Mhmm.
她会给你六件事。
She gives you six things.
我当时想,我们没要六件事啊。
I was like, we didn't ask for six things.
给我们一件事就好。
Give us one thing.
嗯。
Mhmm.
所以如果你这么做,她可能会听从。
So maybe if you do it, she might obey.
好的。
Okay.
我会说,问她,父母给她的最重要的一件事是什么,她会想与全世界分享?
I would say, ask her what is the one thing that she would share with the rest of the world that our parents gave her?
让我重新表述一下。
So let me rephrase it.
我们的父母给了你什么,米歇尔,是
What is the one thing that our parents gave you, Michelle, that
你
you
你愿意与全世界分享的那一件事?
would like to share with the rest of the world?
一件事。
One thing.
如果她开始做两件事,我就
And if she starts to do two things, I go
你可以说,看,你哥哥说对了。
You can say, see, your brother was right.
你说你
You said you
你本来要说你打算给的
were You gonna give said you were gonna give
好的。
Okay.
那是十五件事。
That's 15 things.
你可以随便编一个当时觉得合适的数字。
You can make up whatever number feels good at the time.
我等不及了。
I can't wait.
你有没有给米歇尔当过任何球队的教练?
Did you ever coach Michelle on any team?
没有,女士。
No, ma'am.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding?
她没法被指导。
She can't be coached.
她根本没法教。
She's uncoachable.
她不具备可指导性。
She's not coachable.
不,我只是在开玩笑。
No, I'm just kidding.
我只在和她一起打球的时候指导过她。
I I the only time I coached her is when we were playing together.
是的。
Yeah.
你知道吗,作为家里最大的,有时候我有个弟弟。
Does she you know, sometimes as the oldest, sometimes I have a younger brother.
所以他并不总是愿意听我的想法。
So and he doesn't always wanna hear my ideas.
这难道不是挺有意思的吗?
Isn't it isn't that something?
有好主意。
Have good ideas.
你不仅有好主意,而且他可能也觉得自己有好主意,但他希望你听他的。
You not only do you have good ideas, but he probably thinks he has good ideas, but he wants you to listen to his ideas.
如果我的主意是从别人嘴里说出来的,他就会听。
And he'll listen to my idea if it comes out of someone else's mouth.
听起来我们有相同的兄弟姐妹。
Sounds like we have the same sibling.
但如果不是我说的,他就会……但有时候他又不想让我告诉他任何事。
But if it's if it's not said by me, he'll he'll but sometimes he doesn't want me to, like, tell him anything.
哦,听好了。
Oh, listen.
昨天简直完美。
It was it was perfect yesterday.
我很高兴我们当时在片场。
I was glad we were we were on set.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
当时周围只剩下四个人,我们在聊些什么。
And there were four people left around, and we were talking about something.
我对妹妹说了些什么。
And I said something to my sister.
我刚说完,她就看了我一眼,三分钟后,她说了完全相同的话。
And as soon as I said, she gave me a look, and then three minutes later, she said the exact same thing.
幸运的是,那边的四个摄像师都笑翻了,我当时就想:我刚说过那句话。
Fortunately, our four camera people over there were cracking up because we had I was like, I just said that.
发生什么事了?
What is going on?
但她确实说了。
But she said it yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
就是那种小妹妹的举动。
It's a little that little sister thing.
但她会告诉你,当小妹妹很难。
But she will tell you that it was hard growing up Mhmm.
当小妹妹很难,因为她曾经是克雷格·罗宾逊的小妹妹,而现在我是米歇尔·奥巴马的哥哥。
Being a little sister because she used to be Craig Robinson's little sister, and now I'm Michelle Obama's big brother.
当米歇尔·奥巴马的哥哥要容易得多。
And it is way easier being Michelle Obama's big brother.
容易多了。
Way easier.
嗯。
Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
有个哥哥真好。
That's nice to have a big brother.
我一直想要个哥哥,你不是吗?
I always wanted an older sibling, didn't you?
你不是希望有个哥哥照顾你吗,克雷格?
Didn't you don't you wish you had an older sibling to take care of you, Craig?
全是腿,
All legs,
宝贝。
baby.
全是腿,克雷格。
All legs, Craig.
全是腿,宝贝,如果你需要一个哥哥,我就是。
All legs, baby, is here to be your older sibling if you need one.
天哪。
Oh my god.
你需要我在这里。
You need am here.
我在这里支持你。
I am here for it.
你随时可以找我。
You can always reach out
而且,你难道不希望吗?最后我想说的是,你是个有两个孩子的家庭,我也是两个。
to And also, don't you wish and the last thing I'll I'll finish up with is you're you're a two kid family, I am two.
你难道不希望再多一个兄弟姐妹,这样你就能聊聊另一个兄弟姐妹了吗?
Don't you wish there was one more sibling so you could talk about the other sibling too?
再要一个。
Just one more.
偶尔你可以打个电话过去。
Just occasionally, you could call and go.
这真有趣。
That's funny.
我从来没想过,但这是个好主意。
I never thought about that, but that is a great idea.
我肯定我弟弟也希望如此。
I'm sure my younger brother wants that.
再加一个人。
Just one more person.
米什一直想要一个像《布雷迪家族》那样的大家庭。
Well, Mish always wanted she wanted, like, the Brady Bunch family.
是啊。
Yeah.
我对我们的安排方式很满意。
I was happy with the way our setup was.
嗯。
Yeah.
但那是因为我是最大的孩子,也是最受宠的。
But that was because I was the oldest and the favorite.
所以我们是刻薄的,
So We're the mean,
我们不我们是
we don't we're
我们并不担心
we're not worried
这个安排。
about the set.
这真是个不错的观点。
A great that is a great take.
我还没想过这一点。
I hadn't thought about that.
再来一个。
Just one more.
但接着
But then
那当二对一时会发生什么?
what about what happens when it's two on one?
而且你可能会抽到一个废品。
And you can get a dud.
第三个可能是废品。
The third one can be a dud.
我们知道,你懂的,你在玩火。
We know that, you know, you're playing with fire.
你们做得非常好。
Like, you guys did really well.
我们确实是。
We were yes.
两个成功、有趣、聪明又好奇的人。
Two successful and interesting, smart, curious people.
第三个本也可以是的。
The third one could've been.
你永远不知道,但我们拭目以待。
You never know, but we'll see.
我们会问的。
We'll ask.
我们会看到的。
We'll see.
好的。
Okay.
非常感谢你来这里。
I am so appreciate you coming here.
非常感谢你,恭喜你的播客,谢谢。
Thank you so much, and congrats on your podcast Thank you.
在我看来,我们今天就要讨论这个。
In my opinion, which we're gonna talk about today.
我觉得我们已经准备好了一切。
And I think we got everything we need.
对吧?
Right?
我们要来个互换吗?
Are we gonna do our our switcheroo?
本集由Uber Eats赞助播出。
This episode is brought to you by Uber Eats.
夏天快到了,现在你可以通过Uber Eats配送几乎任何你需要的夏日用品。
Summer is almost here and you can now get almost anything you need for your sunny days delivered with Uber Eats.
我所说的‘几乎’是什么意思?
What do I mean by almost?
你没法点播一部夏日大片,但你可以点一块奶酪。
Well, you can't get a summer blockbuster delivered, but you can get a block of cheese.
一个遮阳棚,不行。
A cabana, that's a no.
一根香蕉,可以。
A banana, that's a yes.
一整天的阳光,不行。
A day of sunshine, no.
一箱优质葡萄酒,可以。
A box of fine wines, yes.
Uber Eats 绝对能帮你送到。
Uber Eats can definitely get you that.
这个夏天我非常期待使用 Uber Eats。
I'm very excited to use Uber Eats this summer.
我要点一些葡萄,然后把它们放进冰箱。
I'm gonna order grapes, and then I'm gonna put them in the freezer.
然后我会吃冷冻葡萄,感觉非常优雅又清爽。
And then I'm gonna have frozen grapes, and I'm gonna feel very classy and very refreshed.
通过Uber Eats,几乎任何东西都能送到。
Get almost almost anything delivered with Uber Eats.
立即下单。
Order now.
购买酒精饮料,您必须达到法定饮酒年龄。
For alcohol, you must be legal drinking age.
请适量饮用。
Please enjoy responsibly.
产品可用性因地区而异。
Product availability varies by region.
详情请见应用内说明。
See app for details.
好的。
Okay.
我想从过敏开始,因为
I wanna start with allergies because And
我觉得有些人她情绪化。
I feel because some people are she's emotional.
不是这样的。
It's like, no.
我有过敏。
I have allergies.
我也想从过敏开始,因为我也有过敏。
I wanna start with allergies too because I have allergies too.
嗯。
Yeah.
这里洛杉矶的过敏情况很严重。
Bad out here in Los Angeles.
嗯。
Yeah.
我下飞机后就
I got off the plane and
你吃药了吗?
Did you take anything for it?
我每天吃抗过敏药,是的。
I take allergy medicine Yeah.
每天都吃。
Every day.
它会让你感到奇怪吗?
Does it trip you out?
比如,让你感觉
Like, it make you feel
不会。
No.
不会。
It doesn't.
但我发现,一旦停药,你就得重新适应,所以我干脆一直吃着。
But I find that when I get off of it, you know, you have to build back up so I just stay on it.
我们经常旅行。
We travel so much.
是啊。
Yeah.
我们总是到处跑,所以你永远说不准。
We're everywhere all the time, so you never know.
某个地方总是春天,总有东西在开花。
It's spring somewhere, something's blooming.
你用过洗鼻壶吗?
Have you ever done a neti pot?
我用过,但我
I have done that, but I
我不用了,我试过,但效果不明显。
don't do it I I've done it, but it doesn't make a huge difference.
我的意思是,我喜欢Nasonex。
Mean, I like Nasonex.
你知道,我喜欢鼻喷剂。
You know, I like the nose spray.
我超爱这个鼻喷剂。
I love the nose spray.
如果我每天都用,我不知道有没有使用上限,但我一直坚持用。
If I do that every day, I'm I don't know if there's a limit to how much you're supposed to do it, but I keep it going.
我肯定说明书上写着呢。
I'm sure it's on the bottle somewhere.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我为什么要
Why would I
应该看看那个瓶子。
should look at that bottle.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
我好几年没看过那个瓶子了。
I haven't looked at that bottle in years.
真有趣,我们正在聊过敏的事,因为几天前我失声了。
It's funny that we're talking about allergies because I lost my voice a couple days ago.
嗯。
Uh-huh.
我当时真的觉得就像一场活生生的压力梦,担心我的嗓子会在这期播客里哑掉。
And I had a real it was like a living stress dream that I would not have my voice for this podcast.
现在你和我都在做播客。
And now you and I are both doing podcasts.
太疯狂了。
That's crazy.
首先,这太疯狂了。
First of all It's crazy.
能在这里真是太好了。
For being here.
谢谢你邀请我。
Thank you for having me.
奥巴马。
Obama.
还有
And also
我好久没见到你了。
I haven't seen you in a second.
太棒了。
Incredible.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我知道那没那么重要,但你看起来棒极了。
Know that that's not as important, but you look incredible.
谢谢。
Thank you.
这叫做心安。
It's called peace of mind.
你看起来
You look
很性感。
hot.
抱歉,但让我们再说一遍。
Sorry, but So let's say that again.
好的。
Okay.
好的。
Okay.
什么?
What?
我知道现在还早,但我们现在都在从事需要大量讲话的工作。
I know it's early But in the yeah, we're both doing jobs now where we have to talk a lot.
很多话要说。
Lots of talking.
最近怎么样?
How's it going?
我妈妈去年去世了,但她会说,这正是你应该做的,因为我总是话很多。
I, you know, as my mom passed last year, but she would say, this is exactly what you should be doing because I talk a lot.
我们家人都爱聊天。
We talk in our family.
是啊。
Yeah.
我注意到奥巴马一家,每个人都爱说话。
I've noticed The Obama family, everybody talks.
玛莉亚、莎莎,我们都有很多想法。
Malia, Sasha, we all have many opinions.
是的。
Yes.
而且我们公开分享这些观点。
And we share them openly.
那为什么不开一个播客,让我分享我的看法呢?
So why not have a podcast where I'm sharing my opinion?
当我们看到
Well, when we saw
彼此的时候,我的确有很多很多回忆,当然,我很幸运能和你一起做很多事。
each other I mean, I have such I have many many memories, of course, of getting to do luckily, getting to do a bunch of things with you.
你加入《公园与休闲》时,最有趣的一件事是
And one of the most fun things when you came into Parks and Recreation It
太酷了。
was so cool.
我那个年轻助理,她还是个孩子,我们来这儿的路上还在说,我说我好像自从《公园与休闲》之后就没再见过你了。
I was just my my assistant who's young, she's a baby, we were just saying I was saying in the car ride over, I said, I haven't seen I don't think we've seen seen each other since Parks and Rec.
她就说:‘你上过《公园与休闲》?’
And she was like, you were on Parks and Rec?
我当时说,是啊。
I was like, yeah.
我算是个大人物了。
I'm kind of a big deal.
我的意思是,好吧。
I mean, okay.
你记得那天的事吗?
Do you have a memory of that day?
我确定你不记得了,因为你当时可能正在上班,但我对某件事有非常深刻的记忆。
I'm sure you didn't because you were probably the middle of your workday, but I have a very strong memory about something.
那是个简短的片段,因为问题是,我不是演员,我在背台词,努力想弄明白
It was a blurb because the thing is is like, I'm not an actress, and I'm running lines and I trying figure out
我的意思是,不可能在做所有其他事情的同时还当个好演员。
mean, can't be a good actress on top of everything else.
但我当时很紧张。
But I'm I was nervous.
我当时想,你知道的,我想把它做好,但要以一种自然的方式。
I was like, you know, I wanna I wanna get it right, but I wanna natural way.
所以那段时间完全是一片模糊。
So it was very much a blur.
你记得那天
What do you remember that
我记得第一次拍摄。
I do remember one the very first take.
嗯。
Uh-huh.
所以,是的,我们那天很忙。
So, yeah, we were busy.
我们那天去了很多地方。
We were, like, hitting a bunch of places that day.
你表现得完美极了。
You were perfect.
你记住了你的台词。
You got your line.
你站对了位置。
You hit your mark.
你说了你的台词,而我的角色莱斯利·诺普被看到你这一幕给震撼到了
You said your line, and my character, Leslie Knope, is supposed to be overwhelmed
嗯。
Mhmm.
被你所打动。
By seeing you.
而我,艾米·波勒,也非常兴奋,当我准备说我的台词时,我流口水了。
And I, Amy Poehler, was also very jazzed, and I went to say my line, and I drooled.
你不记得了吗?
Do you not remember?
我很高兴你不记得了。
I'm glad you don't remember.
我完全流口水了。
I full on drooled.
我有没有说到你刚才?我有没有注意到?
Did I did I say something about You just Did I notice
口水?
the drool?
真是专业。
Total pro.
你就是那样,看起来就像,好吧。
You just were like, you just look like, okay.
也许这就是选择。
Maybe this is the choice.
然后导演喊了停,迈克·舒尔,或者摩根·萨肯, whoever 在执导的那位,喊了停。
And then director yelled cut, Mike Schurr, whoever Morgan Sacken, whoever was directing yelled cut.
我当时想,我刚才流口水了?
And I was like, did I just drool?
他们说:‘你确实做到了。’
And they're like, you did.
你真的做到了。
You did.
嗯。
Mhmm.
真的发生了。
That happened.
所以
So
真的发生了。
that happened.
我不记得我有没有看到。
I don't I didn't I don't know if I saw it.
但是
But
嗯。
Yeah.
我当时
And I was
像流口水一样。
like drool.
发生了什么?
What what happened?
为什么流口水?
Why the drool?
我
I
我的唾液腺非常活跃。
have very active salivary glands.
真的吗?
Do you really?
我有。
I do.
好吧。
Okay.
但当我去看牙医时,唾液分泌非常活跃。
But when I go to the dentist real active.
你只管说,米歇尔。
You just talk, Michelle.
只是说话,唾液就会从你嘴里流出来。
Just talking and drool comes out of your mouth.
现在这些才是真正活跃的唾液腺。
Now that those are some active glands.
活跃的唾液腺。
Active glands.
所以现在,你有一个在掌控中。
So that they're Right now, you have one in control.
现在。
Right now.
所以,是的,当我去看牙医时,他们总是说:哇哦。
And so, yeah, when I go to the dentist, they're always like Woah.
慢点。
Easy.
是的。
Yeah.
他们给你用的是超大吸管。
They have the extra large suction tube for you.
他们有个艾米管。
They've got an Amy tube.
你在开玩笑,但是
You're joking, but
他们确实有。
they do.
他们真的吗?
Do they really?
有时候他们得插两根管子。
They have to put in two tubes sometimes.
这这儿是一些茶。
This is is some tea right here.
突发新闻。
Breaking news.
流很多口水
Heavy drooling
需要
and need
特殊 特殊
special Special
牙科用品。
dental supplies.
保重,我之前提到过这个
Take care I've talked about this a
如果你有流口水的问题,那就另当别论了。
Not if you have drool issues.
所以我记得为了让你感觉好点,我确实这么做过。
So I remember doing that to you just to make you feel better.
是的,你确实这么做了。
Well, you did.
你确实这么做了。
You did.
嗯。
Yeah.
我想着,她都在流口水了。
I figured, well, she's drooling.
而我也不可能更糟了。
And I can't be any worse.
我能做错什么?
What could I do wrong?
只要我站直就行。
As long as I just stand up straight.
别流口水。
Don't drool.
我会到场的。
I'm showing up.
我不记得流口水的事了。
I do not remember the drool.
天啊。
Oh my god.
什么?
What?
但我会想想这件事。
But I'm gonna think about that.
嗯。
Yeah.
我知道。
I know.
我希望你现在一想到这个就会联想到我。
I want you to always associate that with me now.
但那真的太有趣了,那段时光太美好了。
But but it was such a fun that was such a fun time.
嗯。
Yeah.
因为我不但能做我热爱的工作,而且那时感觉每个人都想停下来参与这个关于公共服务的节目。
Because not only was I getting to do the job that I loved, but it was a time when it felt like everybody wanted to stop by and be part of the show that was about public service.
那是一个不同的时代,那时人们似乎有一种能力,或者说是轻松感,能把各种不同的人聚在一起。
And it was a different time where there was this ability or lightness, I think, in many ways to just put a bunch of different people together
嗯。
Yeah.
在一个房间里,他们意见不一,却依然能找到合作的方式。
In a room, and they don't agree, and they still find a way to work together.
哦,我们来吧
Oh, let let's do
记住这一点。
remember that.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我不。
I don't.
那是很久以前的事了。
That's a long time ago.
是的。
Yeah.
但我一直在想,因为你刚才说你不是演员,但你一直在说话、表演。
But I was thinking about that because there is a there's a there's a you you just said you're not an actor, but you are constantly speaking and performing.
而通过播客,这是一种完全不同的表演方式。
And with the podcast, it's a completely different way of performing.
这几乎像在 unraveling(解开)。
It's almost like unraveling.
那是
That's
对的。
right.
几乎是重新学习。
Almost unlearning.
你正在卸下并放下的那些东西,你之前不得不学习或强加给自己的东西,你现在在卸下什么?
What are you unlearning about all this stuff that you're trying to kind of jettison and let go of that you, you know, stuff you had to learn or put on that now
你在卸下什么?
you're unlearning?
这是个好问题。
That's a good question.
你知道的,不再试图把事情做得完美无缺。
You know, not trying to get things so perfect.
你知道的,作为第一夫人,那八年,甚至更久, stakes 都非常高。
You know, as first lady, the the eight years, even beyond, the the the stakes were so high.
是的。
Yeah.
对吧?
Right?
而且,你知道,巴拉克和我,还有我们的团队,总觉得我们没有犯错的余地。
And, you know, Barack and I, our team, we felt like we didn't have room to get anything wrong.
但在这个环境中,你知道,我可以放松一点。
And in this setting, you know, I can be loose.
是的。
Yeah.
我可以结巴。
I can stutter.
我有时会说错话,尽管我知道这肯定会成为新闻。
I can misspeak sometimes even though I'm sure that will make news.
嗯。
Mhmm.
但我就是觉得有空间可以放松,也许这和我的年龄有关。
But I just feel like there's room to breathe, and maybe some of that is my age.
嗯。
Yeah.
也许这和我现在六十多岁了有关,我还有什么需要证明的呢?
Maybe some of that is that now that I'm in my sixties, what more do I have to prove?
我还需要做多少事呢?
How how much more do I have to do?
让我们就好好生活吧。
And let's just let's just live.
让我们就随便聊聊吧。
Let's just talk.
我认为女性停止了自我提升。
I think women stop improving themselves.
我认为
I think
我们确实如此。
we do.
而且我觉得我们就像,你知道的,
And and I think we're like, you know,
就像你在赛跑中遥遥领先,只想停下来片刻,让别人赶上来。
like when you're in a race and you're really, really far ahead and you just wanna just pause for a second to let people catch up.
这就够了。
It's it's like Enough.
够了,别再
Enough with the
提升了。
improving.
那就是
That's
太多了。
a It's too much.
你知道吗?
You know?
还有,兄弟们,你们为什么不试试呢?
And and fellas, you know, why don't you try it?
我们就只是休息一下。
Just we're just we'll just take a break.
我们会走慢一点,等大家跟上,然后继续前进。
We're gonna walk a little slower, catch on up, and let's keep running.
但这真的太真实了。
But it's so real.
我的意思是,我们总是这样对自己,就是觉得我得更高效才行。
I mean, all we I mean, we do this to ourselves all the time, which is just like, I gotta get more efficient.
越来越多,越来越多。
More and more and more and more.
我觉得有时候,我们应该试着少做一点。
And I think sometimes, like, we should try less.
少即是多。
Less is more.
是的。
Yeah.
我们应该试着
We should try
但你知道,作为女性,你不会感受到自己的自信,至少我直到现在才感受到。
But we you know, you don't feel your confidence as a woman, at least I didn't until now.
我的意思是,是的。
I mean Yeah.
我之所以说出来,是因为我知道有很多三十多岁、四十多岁的年轻女性正在努力追求完美。
And and I say that out loud because I know that there are young women in their thirties and forties trying to get that perfection thing right.
我们总觉得自己做得不够。
We always feel like we're not doing enough.
我们总是心怀愧疚。
We're always harboring guilt.
是啊。
Yeah.
直到现在,我们才能回顾这一生的成就,说:看吧,也许我确实懂那么一两件事。
And it's not until now that we can look back on this lifetime of accomplishments and say, look, maybe maybe I did know a thing or two.
也许我可以慢下来。
Maybe I can slow down.
也许我可以休息一下。
Maybe I can take a break.
但我觉得我们对自己要求更苛刻,嗯。
But I think we're harder on ourselves Mhmm.
比任何人都要苛刻。
Than anyone can be.
我同意。
I agree.
我每天都在和自己进行这样的对话。
I'm having those conversations with myself every day.
就是,慢下来。
It's like, slow down.
没关系。
It's okay.
你不必非得做对。
You don't have to get this right.
你也许可以犯些错误。
You can make some mistakes maybe.
而且你确实有一些智慧可以分享,你知道吗?我对自己拥有的智慧感到自信。
And and you've got some wisdom to share, finally, you know, I feel confident in the wisdom that I have to share.
太棒了。
That's awesome.
我的意思是,我会不会这么做?你同意吗?
I mean, I wouldn't do you would or do you agree?
我不会回到过去。
I would I wouldn't go back in time.
我不会。
I would not.
不会。
No.
你知道吗?
You know?
二十多岁和三十多岁真的很难。
Twenties and thirties are really hard.
你会放弃这个胃吗?
Would you trade that stomach?
我会放弃
I would trade
我想保留胃和胶原蛋白,还有偶尔熬夜的能力。
the stomach and the collagen I want and a little bit of the ability to stay up late.
比如,我
Like, I
不敢相信我以前能
can't believe how I stayed
熬那么晚。
up so late.
你知道,我从不这样。
You know, I never did.
但你做过吗?
But You did?
我从来都不是,我总是很困。
I never I was always sleepy.
你知道吗?
You know?
我就想要屁股。
I I just want the ass.
你困了吗?
Are you sleepy?
你困了吗?
Are you are you sleepy?
你
Do you
喜欢睡觉时间吗?
love bedtime?
我喜欢睡觉时间。
I love bedtime.
听好了,跟我说说你的睡前习惯。
Get this Tell me about your bedtime routine.
你喜欢什么时候上床睡觉,你喜欢怎么
What time do you like to go to bed and how do you like
去睡觉,你知道的,我一有机会就上床睡觉。
to go to And I, you know, I go to bed as soon as I can.
我也是。
Me too.
我现在就在想床的事。
I'm thinking about bed right now.
现在是早上10点半。
It's 10:30 in the morning.
我喜欢巴雷克,我在等。
I like Barack and I wait.
我同意。
I agree.
嗯。
Yeah.
我等不及了。
I can't wait.
嗯,我和巴拉克通常晚上6点半吃晚饭。
Well, Barack and I, we usually have dinner at around 06:30.
完美。
Perfect.
他喜欢晚上外出。
And he's a night out.
哦。
Oh.
所以如果我们有客人,我就没问题。
So if we if we have guests, I'm good.
只要和人在一起,我就精神,清醒,能做这些事。
If I'm with people, I'm up, I'm awake, I can do this stuff.
但当我们聊完天、度过共处时光之后,我就开始看钟了,嗯。
But after we've had our catch up conversation and we've had our together time and all of that, I'm looking at the clock Mhmm.
而他则看着我。
And he's looking at me.
他问:真的吗?
He's like, really?
已经八点了。
It's 08:00.
我当时想:我太棒了。
I was like, I just Incredible.
我完全准备好了。
I'm just so ready.
是的。
Yes.
懂吗?
Know?
所以我心想:这不是你的问题。
So I'm like, I I it's like, it's not you.
是我自己的问题。
It's me.
所以我觉得
So I'm
该睡觉了。
it's time for bed.
我变得特别兴奋。
And I get so giddy.
我也是。
Me too.
我洗脸。
I wash wash my face.
是的。
Yes.
我钻进凉爽的被单里,因为房间得
I get into the cool sheets because the room has
保持凉爽。
to be cold.
嗯。
Yeah.
我们说的是多少度?
What temp are we talking?
68度。
68.
不可思议。
Incredible.
是的。
Yes.
温度不能高于这个度数。
Can't be higher than degrees.
嗯。
Yeah.
你知道吧?
You know?
然后他冷得发抖。
And then he's freezing.
我当时就想,赶紧穿上袜子吧。
I was like, just put on some socks.
你有烛光吗?
Do you have a candlelit.
你用的是什么类型的床垫?你喜欢泰普尔·派迪克床垫吗?还有你的枕头情况怎么样?
You have a what kind of do you like a Tempur Pedic mattress or a and what kind of pillow situation are
我不确定床垫的品牌。
you Like I I'm not sure the brand of the mattress.
我本该知道的,但我真的不知道。
I should know, but I don't.
我们需要
We need
为你的播客了解这一点。
to know that for your podcast.
你需要给自己弄个免费的床垫。
You need to get yourself free mattress.
我打算
I'm gonna
如果你提一下,就能得到一个免费床垫。
If you mention it, you can get a free mattress.
我根本没想到这一点。
I didn't even think of that.
对。
Right.
对。
Right.
说一遍就行。
Say it once.
你的房子里会堆满床垫。
Your house will be filled with mattresses.
我要去查一下。
I'm gonna find out.
我要去查一下。
I'm gonna find out.
谢谢你的建议。
Thanks for the tip.
嗯。
Yeah.
明白了。
You got it.
好的。
Okay.
所以你躺在床上。
So you're in bed.
有床单了。
Got sheets.
被单很棒。
Got great sheets.
你知道吗?
You know?
床头柜上有什么?
What do you have on the bedside table?
那里有什么?
What do we got there?
那是一盏灯。
It's a it's a lamp.
是我的手机充电器、我的眼镜、我的阅读眼镜、水。
It's my phone chargers, my glasses, my reading glasses, water.
我们还在看书吗?你爱读书吗?
Are we still read are you a book reader?
你是个日记本吗?
Are you a journal?
我读书是因为我太爱睡觉了。
Read because I love sleep so much.
我意识到,如果我想读书,就必须坐起来。
I realized if I wanna read, I have to be sitting up.
好的。
Okay.
阅读不会让我想读,反而让我想睡觉。
It doesn't put you reading puts me to sleep.
我当时就想:没错。
I was like, yes.
确实如此。
It does.
读一句话,我就完全沉浸在书里了。
Like, one sentence, I'm like, in the book.
所以呢,你知道的,一旦开始读,我就记不得自己在哪了。
So it's, you know, it it's then I don't remember where I am.
我不听播客,因为我根本听不到。
I don't do the I don't listen to podcasts because I don't hear it.
我已经睡着了。
I'm asleep.
我的头一碰到枕头。
I my head hits the pillow
好吧。
Okay.
我就直接睡着了。
And I'm out.
有什么助眠方法吗?
Any sleep aid?
比如,哪怕是一杯姜茶,
Like, any like, even like a a ginger tea,
褪黑素。
a melatonin.
需要助眠工具。
Need an aid.
我只需要把头放在枕头上。
I need I just need to put my head on the pillow.
你睡觉时穿袜子吗?
Do you wear socks to bed?
不穿。
Nope.
嗯嗯。
Mm-mm.
我不喜欢穿袜子。
Do not like socks.
你喜欢穿睡衣吗?有时候。
And do you like pajamas or Sometimes.
是穿睡裙吗?
Nightgown situation?
关于我有多热。
On how hot I am.
嗯。
Yeah.
我们正处于那个阶段。
And we're at that stage.
你知道的。
You know?
有时候我上床时,冷得发抖。
Some sometimes I get in the bed, and I'm freezing.
是的。
Yes.
但其他时候,天哪。
And other times, it's like, oh my god.
把我的
Take my
把皮都磨掉了。
skin off.
任何女性都会经历这种温度变化,但尤其
How you just like the the change in temperature is wild for any woman anytime, but especially
和伴侣之间的这种较量。
this battle with a partner.
对吧?
Right?
嗯。
Mhmm.
因为他总是觉得冷,而我却说:别碰我。
Because he's always cold, and I'm like, do not touch.
有时候我醒来觉得热,就会叫醒他:你动过恒温器了吗?
And sometimes I wake up hot, and I'll wake him, did you touch the thermostat?
你是不是又动过恒温器了?
Did you touched the thermostat, didn't you?
他说,没有动过。
He's like, it didn't.
我发誓。
I swear to god.
他现在知道了。
He now knows.
他害怕碰恒温器。
He's afraid of the thermostat.
我说,你做什么我都无所谓。
I said, I don't care what you do.
在我之后,别碰这房间里的任何东西。
Do not touch anything in this room after I
碰眼罩或耳塞?
touch eye shade or earplugs?
没有。
No.
不。
No.
不。
No.
太棒了。
Fantastic.
另外,我想知道发生了什么。
Also, I wanna know what's going on.
我不想。你是轻睡者吗?
I don't wanna Are you a light sleeper?
或者
Or
不。
No.
嗯。
Mhmm.
你睡觉时会说梦话吗
Do you talk in
或者打呼噜吗?
your sleep or snore?
不会。
No.
我们就这么说吧。
Let's just say that.
不可思议。
Incredible.
我不知道。
I don't know.
你是个
You're a
很好的睡眠者。
really good sleeper.
我不知道。
I don't know.
侧睡,仰睡。
Side sleeper, back sleeper.
侧睡。
Side sleeper.
好的。
Okay.
明白了。
Got it.
现在我到了这个年纪,一醒来肩膀就疼。
And now I'm at the age where I'll wake up and my shoulder's sore.
别提了。
Don't get me started.
几年前我得过冻结肩。
I had frozen shoulder a couple years ago.
哦,你有冻结肩。
Oh, you have the frozen shoulder.
猜怎么着?
And guess what?
没人知道它是什么原因引起的,而且你也无能为力。
Nobody knows what causes it, and there's nothing you can do about it.
你知道吗?
You know?
就像每个五十多岁女性的毛病,他们都觉得只是老了。
Like every ailment for women in their fifties, they're like just old.
他们就说,嗯,是啊。
They're like, yeah.
我想就是疼吧。
I guess it just hurts.
然后就是,这疼得持续多久啊?
And it's like, how long is it gonna hurt?
他们就说,我想
And they're like, I guess
也许是永远?
forever maybe?
你练瑜伽吗?
Do you do yoga?
我练瑜伽。
I do yoga.
这有帮助吗?
Does that help?
它确实解冻了。
It did unfreeze.
它会经历一个阶段。
It goes through like a period.
是的。
Yeah.
你知道的吧?
You know?
嗯。
Mhmm.
但你是在做这个吗?
But are you I'm doing this.
你能做俯卧撑吗?
Can you do push ups?
能。
Yeah.
我做。
I I I do.
你做多少个俯卧撑?
How many push ups do you?
现在我是跪着做了。
Well, now I do I do them on my knees.
我不觉得这是另一回事。
I I don't this is another thing.
就像,我不需要做标准的俯卧撑。
It's like, I don't need to, you know, do regular push ups.
我没什么需要证明的。
I have nothing to prove.
但我可以做跪姿俯卧撑。
But I can do push ups on my knees.
我可以做很多个那样的。
I can do a lot of those.
但你也能做标准的俯卧撑。
But you can do regular push ups too.
我可以,但很难。
I can, but it's hard.
我觉得我的手臂长度不够,没法完全降下去。
I think my arm length I don't go all the way down.
事实上,你
In fact, you
你知道,蒂姆
know, Tim
指出这一点的是艾伦,因为听起来就像艾伦。
pointed that out was Ellen because It sounds like Ellen.
她向我发起了一场俯卧撑比赛。
She she challenged me to a push up competition.
我是第一夫人。
I'm the first lady.
我知道。
I know.
她听说我锻炼了,而且
And she heard that I worked out, and
她就说,你所以
she was like, you So
我在她的节目里做俯卧撑。
I'm on her show doing push ups.
我做的俯卧撑比她多,但她还是说我没有完全降下来。
And I did more push ups than her, but she still says I didn't go down all the way.
这太棒了。
Well, that's awesome.
但从解剖学上讲,我觉得我确实做不到。
But anatomically, I don't think I really can.
我的手臂很长。
My arms are very long.
是的。
Yeah.
她比我矮小得多。
And she's a much smaller person than me.
我刚才和克雷格聊到这个,个子小的人
I was just talking to Craig about this that smaller people
我的意思是,我们喜欢他们。
I mean We like them.
有些小个子的人是我们最好的朋友。
Some some of the small small people are our best friends.
太可爱了。
It's so cute.
我不知道。
I don't know.
我不信任。
I don't trust.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
口袋人。
Pocket people.
我们爱他们。
We love them.
就正好在我们胳膊底下。
Just right up under our arm.
感觉有点
It feels a
一点点。
little bit.
它是
It's
你这里的小口袋。
Your little pocket here.
这里。
Here.
就在我胳膊底下。
Right up under my arm.
就像看着你们这些小家伙在下面。
It's like, look at you down there, little friends.
小朋友们。
Little friends.
那你和克雷格聊身高时说了什么?
So what did you and Craig talk about with height?
嗯, basically,这个想法是真的。
Well, basically, like, this idea it is true.
事实上,我听到你和凯莉·凯尔西聊过这个。
In fact, I heard you talking to Kylie Kelsey about it.
两个高个子女人。
Two tall women.
当时是,她和我最近刚和昆塔聊过关于变
It was like, it is she and I was talking to Quinta recently about being
矮小。
smaller.
她有点儿和
A she's a little and
她很小。
she's tiny.
叮叮。
Tink.
叮叮。
Tink.
叮叮。
Tink.
叮叮。
Tink.
叮叮。
Tink.
叮叮。
Tink.
叮叮。
Tink.
叮。
Tink.
叮。
Tink.
你移动的时候会发出声音。
You make noise when you move.
叮。
Tink.
我们不会发出声音。
We do not make noise.
明白吗?
Okay?
我们不住在森林里。
We don't we don't live in the woods.
我觉得我好像听到吱吱声。
I think I I thought I heard squeaking.
不。
Nope.
我们不会像松鼠一样吱吱叫。
We don't squeak like squirrels.
明白吗?
Okay?
我们不收集坚果。
We don't gather nuts.
我们不会戴滑稽的帽子在树林里跳舞。
We don't wear funny hats and do dances in the woods.
我们是普通人。
We're regular people.
但作为一个高个子女人,和作为一个高个子男人是不一样的。
But but being a tall woman is different than being a tall man.
你的父母很高吗?
What were your parents tall?
他们不是。
They were not.
真的吗?
Really?
他们不是。
They were not.
我妈妈可能在她那个年龄、那个年代算高的。
My mom was maybe tall for her age, for that age, for that generation.
也许她五英尺六英寸,或者五英尺五英寸。
Maybe she was five six, five five.
嗯。
Yeah.
那不算什么,我父亲五英尺九英寸,五英尺十英寸。
That's not that My father was five nine, five ten.
不可能。
No way.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。