本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
我们还没开始呢。
We're not starting yet.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我紧张了。
I got nervous.
我立刻就哑口无言了。
I clammed up immediately.
你真的吗?
Did you really?
我确实如此。
I did.
我真的很害怕。
I'm, like, really scared.
我都不知道该怎么说话了。
I'm like, I don't know how to talk.
我这辈子从来没说过话。
I've never said anything before in my entire life.
我就当没拿着这个东西了。
I'm just gonna forget that I'm holding this.
我只需要闭上眼睛,直接上吧。
I just need to close my eyes, go to it.
是的。
Yeah.
你拿着它的时候发出好大声音。
You're making a lot of noise when you're holding it.
所以就用一只手吧。
So just just do one hand.
开场白总是挺烦人的。
The intros are, like, always annoying.
我觉得,播客的开场白真的很难做。
Well, intros to podcasts are really hard to do, I think.
比如,当亨特和我做时,我们总是想,要不要就直接来个特别随意的,现在我们开始聊了?
Like, when Hunter and I did it, it was always like, do we just do, like, a super casual, like, now we're talking?
你该怎么自然地进入状态呢?
How do you even lean into it?
你们说,我们在这儿。
What do you We're here.
所以米里亚姆和我会先随便闲聊一会儿,然后我再剪辑出一段内容。
So what Miriam and I will do is we'll just, like, shoot the shit for a bit and then, I stitch together something.
一段听起来有点
Something that sounds kind
不错的。
of good.
这就像个吸引人的开场,然后我们进入正题,而这个开场通常是这样的:这是七分钟,你知道的?
It's kind of like a grabber and then we go into the and the grabber is usually like, this is seven minutes and You know?
然后就会响起‘bum bum badum’的声音。
And then it goes, bum bum badum.
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
所以这很可能就是那个,这很可能就是
So this is probably that's probably gonna be the That's
会发生。
gonna happen.
我觉得这就是,是的。
I think that this is, yeah.
就是它了。
This is it.
这是开场白。
This is the intro.
太棒了。
Amazing.
你好。
Hi.
你可能听不出第二个声音,因为她不是米里亚姆。
You might not recognize that second voice because it's not Miriam.
不是。
No.
米里亚姆生病了。
Miriam's sick.
所以阿里尔找我来代替。
So Ariel tapped me in.
我是拉切尔。
I'm Rachel.
蕾切尔·韦恩斯。
Rachel Waynes.
我看到你的姓氏,这样可以吗?
Is it okay that I saw your last name?
是的。
Yeah.
只是请别跟踪我然后杀了我。
Just please don't stalk and murder me.
这可是我唯一担心的事。
That's my only concern.
比如,是的,他们可以知道我是谁
Like, yeah, they can know who I
。
am.
我们每天晚上都看《法律与秩序:特殊受害者》,真的会看。
We do watch SVU every night, but, like We do.
我们不希望在现实生活中发生。
We don't want it at IRL.
天啊。
Oh, god.
不。
No.
对。
Right.
不。
No.
我确实觉得自己会死得惨烈。
I do feel like I am going to die tragically.
我是相当确定的。
Like, I'm fairly certain.
为什么?
Why?
我只是有这种预感。
I just have a feeling about it.
你是觉得自己很重要吗?
Like You think you're that important?
不是。
No.
我觉得我根本不重要,悲剧可能发生在任何人身上。
I think that I'm not important at all and tragedy can happen to anyone.
我只是觉得,
And I just feel like,
为什么不会发生在我身上?
why wouldn't it happen to me?
你知道的?
You know?
我一直都觉得我会被谋杀。
Like, I've always felt like I was gonna get murdered.
你只是个普通人。
You're just anyone.
我只是个无足轻重的人。
You're I'm just anybody.
你就是个普通的拉切尔。
You're a regular Rachel.
在街上,他们叫我普通拉切尔。
Regular Rachel is what they call me on the street.
是的。
Yep.
对。
Yeah.
总之,米里亚姆病得很重,没法说话。
Anyway, Miriam is really sick and can't talk.
所以我找了拉切尔帮忙。
So I tapped Rachel in.
但如果你在Instagram上关注我,而你如果
But if anybody follows me on Instagram, which if you're
不关注的话,你在干什么?
not, What are you doing?
我不知道。
I don't know.
赶紧关注吧,各位。
Hop on it, guys.
霍尔加斯mic。
Horgasmic.
我经常在动态里提到Rachel,她因此获得了
I put Rachel on the story a lot and she's gotten
她对我着迷了。
She's obsessed with me.
很多积极的反馈。
A lot of really positive feedback.
所以我以为请上播客的人选比拉哈利更好。
So I thought it'd better to come bring on the pod than Rakhali.
我知道。
I know.
我感到非常受宠若惊。
I was so flattered.
guys,这可一点都不好笑。
This isn't gonna be funny at all, guys.
先做个声明。
Just a disclaimer.
这只会是
It's just gonna be
这将是一场问答环节。
Well gonna be a q and a.
哈哈。
LOL.
没有压力。
No pressure.
好的。
Okay.
我只是希望她能独自一人。
I just want them to have to herself.
降低期望。
Low expectations.
如果他们笑了,那就会是一个惊喜。
And then if they laugh, it'll be a pleasant surprise.
你知道的。
You know?
我希望这是某人的第一集。
I hope this is someone's first episode.
我也希望如此。
I hope so too.
他们将会
They're gonna
天啊。
be like, fuck.
我再也不听了。
I'm never listening again.
如果这是你第一次听这一集,那你应该知道,这是《七分钟天堂》,一个关于性的新闻播客。
And if this is your first episode, then you should know that, again, this is seven minutes in heaven, the sex news podcast.
通常情况下,我和我搭档会等待。
And normally, we and me wait.
我们,也就是我的搭档米里亚姆和我,也会做一段有点尴尬的开场白。
We as in my cohost Miriam and I do, like, a little awkward intro as well.
然后我们进入性新闻环节,并聚焦于一个性话题。
And then we get into sex news and then we focus on a sex topic.
上周的主题是戴绿帽,非常有趣。
Last week, it was cuckolding, which was really fun.
然后我们可能会,也可能不会回答听众的问题,这取决于我们的心情。
And then we may or may not answer a listener question depending on our moods.
但今天,我们不会做任何这些事。
But today, we're not gonna do any of that.
我们确实,我们在回答听众的问题。
We're well, we're answering listener questions.
但这里没有任何信息能对你有任何帮助,除了这一点。
But there's no information here that's gonna be helpful to you in any way other than that.
再次强调,没有研究。
Again, no research.
对我自己来说。
For myself.
没有。
No.
是的。
Yeah.
我们没有资格。
We're not qualified.
你听说过
Have you ever heard
安娜·法里斯吗?
Anna Farris?
听过。
Yes.
是的。
Yeah.
我刚才想的也是‘没有’。
I was just thinking the exact same No.
一点都没有。
Not even a little bit.
我也没有。
Me neither.
不。
No.
因为我记得是在达克·谢泼德的播客里发现她的。
Well, because I think I found her off of, like, Dak Shepherd's podcast.
但她确实做了一个。
But she does one.
贾斯汀·朗也做了一个。
Justin Long does one.
现在每个人都做名人播客了。
Everyone does a celebrity podcast now.
是的。
Yeah.
挺有趣的。
It's fun.
这其实也是一个名人播客。
This is also a celebrity podcast.
嗯嗯
Mhmm.
我正在采访你。
And I'm interviewing you.
好吧好吧,让我们来了解一下你。
Well well, let's hear a little bit about you.
蕾切尔是谁?
Who is Rachel?
我不喜欢这个问题
I don't like this
在
question at
全部。
all.
我还没准备好。
I I'm not prepared.
你还记得吗?
Do you remember that?
我是谁?
Who am I?
我
I
不知道。
don't know.
你听说过Inger Management吗?
Do you know Inger Management?
没有。
No.
我从来没看过Inger Management,伙计,就是亚当·桑德勒和杰克·尼科尔森演的那部?
I've never seen Inger Management, dude, with Adam Sandler and Jack Nicholson?
没有。
No.
嘿。
Yo.
我们今晚应该看这个。
We should watch it tonight.
好的。
Okay.
好吧,只有如果我们取消播客才行。
Well, only if we cancel the podcast.
我们要改做这个。
We're gonna do that instead.
好的。
Okay.
我们马上回来。
We'll be right back.
来对地方了,除非你的问题是关于不相关的东西,比如蛇的种类。但如果你问的是关于性,而不是蛇,那就在这里问性问题吧。
Come to the right place Unless your question's about something unrelated, like types of snakes But if your questions about sex not snakes, then ask it here on sex questions.
所以我们刚看完《愤怒管理》。
So we just came back from watching anger management.
所以现在你明白了
So now you get
这个梗,我不会重复或解释了。
the reference, and I'm not gonna repeat it or explain it.
其中一个问题是,我们是怎么认识的。
Well, one of the questions is how we met.
我觉得这很自然地引出了这个话题。
So I feel like that's just a natural segue.
让我们来吧,好。
Let's Yeah.
这是个简单的问题。
That's an easy question.
通过我们的关系。
Through our relationship.
我超喜欢这个。
I love that.
好吧。
Okay.
简单多了。
So much easier.
一个有趣的事实,我们刚认识的时候,阿里尔讨厌我。
Fun fact, when we first met, Ariel hated me.
这不对。
That's not true.
有点对。
It's kind of true.
不。
No.
你讲错了。
You're telling it wrong.
我真的很喜欢你,你对我特别好。
I really liked you and you were so nice to me.
好的。
Okay.
倒回去说。
Back up.
我们在工作中认识的。
So we met at work.
我们在工作中认识的。
We met at work.
公平地说,我那时在一家叫'Tab'的地方工作。
To be fair, I had been working at this place called the Tab.
他们后来倒闭了。
They've since folded.
他们在美國已经不存在了。
They don't exist in The US.
我经常提到他们。
I talk about them a lot.
哦,好的。
Oh, okay.
太好了。
Great.
因为当我提到你的时候。
Because of when I refer to you.
哦,真有趣。
Oh, fun.
Babe.net 发布了关于 Azeez 和 Sorry 的故事。
Babe.net published the Azeez and Sorry story.
Babe.net
Babe.net
和 Tab 是姐妹网站。
and Was like the sister site to tab.
但我们见面了。
But we met.
在Ariel加入之前,我已经在那里工作了一个月左右。
I had been working there for maybe a month or two before Ariel joined on.
嗯。
Mhmm.
所以我总是觉得自己特别聪明、很有才华,而且总是对的。
And so I tend to feel like I'm incredibly smart talented and right all the time.
所以我觉得她刚来的时候,我只是想特别帮忙。
And so I think when she joined, I just wanted to be super helpful.
我觉得她心里可能在想:这个女人是谁啊,老是对我指手画脚?
And I think she was like, who is this bitch telling me what
总是指使我?
to do all the time?
不是。
No.
你根本就没做过那件事。
You didn't even do that at all.
没有。
No.
你只是在想:我在投射吗?
You're just like Am I projecting?
你真的在投射。
You're really projecting.
我当时不知道。
And I didn't know that.
没有。
No.
Rachel说:我们去吃午饭吧。
Rachel was like, let's go to lunch.
她人特别好,而我特别紧张。
She was just really nice and I was really nervous.
那时我在办公室里没有其他朋友。
Well, I had no other friends in the office at that point.
是的。
Yeah.
我以为你有,因为我们有个群聊。
And I thought you did because we had this group chat.
我们的工作文化就像兄弟会一样。
Our work culture was very frat house.
嗯。
Mhmm.
比如每个星期五。
Like every Friday.
你可以读到关于它的曝光文章。
You can read the expose on it.
是的。
Yeah.
确实如此。
Truly.
我觉得它在剪辑里。
I think it's in the cut.
在剪辑里。
In the cut.
是的。
Yeah.
林肯传记。
Well, Lincoln bio.
实际上,我会把它放到林肯传记里。
Well, actually, I will put it in the In the Lincoln bio.
在播客笔记、节目笔记里。
In the podcast notes, show notes.
是的。
Yeah.
所以我们刚开始在那里工作时,拉切尔和我跟现在的自己完全不同。
So we started working there and Rachel and I were very different than who we are now.
我的意思是,我们真的成长为现在的自己了。
And by that, I mean, we're just we have really grown into ourselves.
我
I
是个失败者。
was a loser.
我们现在非常自信。
We're very confident.
你是个失败者。
You're a loser.
我可不是现在这个自信又酷的婊子。
I was not the confident cool bitch I am
现在。
now.
没错。
Exactly.
就是这样。
There we go.
以半杯满的角度来看。
Framing it with a half glass full.
半杯水。
The glass half full.
一杯美味的水。
A tasty glass.
她拿着麦克风的样子像根阴茎。
She's holding the mic like a cock.
她要把麦克风塞进你嘴里。
She's putting it in your mouth.
我一点唾液都没沾到。
I don't get any saliva in there.
对不起,玛丽亚。
Sorry, Maria.
对。
Right.
所以我们当时在一起,然后我开始对她感到烦躁。
So we were hanging out and then I started to get annoyed with her.
但我认为这其实是因为我们现在是朋友了,你为什么喜欢我?
But I think it was really a place of we're friends now and why do you like me?
你一定有什么问题,所以我才在推开你。
There must be something wrong with you so I was pushing you away.
然后我们被裁员了。
And then we got laid off.
是的。
Yeah.
然后我们度过了最棒的一天。
And we had the best day
从来没有过。
ever.
我们确实度过了非常美好的一天。
We actually did have a really wonderful day.
我们被解雇的那天,去了办公室旁边的一个公园。
The day that we got fired, we went to a park right by our office.
我们哭了。
We cried.
我们有点飘了。
We got a little high.
我们去看了《头号玩家》。
We went to go see Ready Player One.
如果你以后被裁员,我强烈推荐这种应对方式。
I highly recommend that strategy for coping if you ever get laid off from a job.
之后,我们就开始规划下一份工作了。
So after that, we were planning jobs.
我们没这么幸运。
We're not having such luck.
我不明白我为什么在替你讲你的故事,但接着你去
I don't know why I'm telling your story for you, but then you went to
我最终离开了这座城市一段时间。
I ended up leaving the city for a bit.
我回去上学了。
I went back to school.
我拿到了硕士学位。
I got a master's degree.
不是为了炫耀。
Not to brag.
是的。
Yeah.
对不起,给所有没受过教育的人。
Sorry to everyone who's uneducated.
你知道的,离开了一年。
You know, left for a year.
我参加了一个非常小的硕士项目。
I did a very small master's program.
拉切尔和我都特别不擅长和人保持联系,但是。
Rachel and I are both really bad at keeping in touch with people, but
你简直是唯一一个我还保持联系的人。
to You're literally the only person I like stayed in contact with.
是的。
Yeah.
就连我大学时最好的朋友,现在我们还是朋友,但其实我们并没有怎么联系。
Even like my best friends from college who like I'm still friends with now but like we did not really check when
我走开了。
I left away.
灵魂绑定。
Soul bonded.
所以我们互相等着对方,然后我们的第三个室友,是我高中最好的朋友,或者说是初中最好的朋友艾曼达,哦,抱歉。
So then we waited for each other and then our third roommate who's my high school best friend or middle school best friend Amanda oh, sorry.
她不喜欢我叫她的名字,但我觉得这样也没关系。
She doesn't like when I say her name, I feel like that's fine.
不。
No.
这完全是,呃,这是一个干净的空间。
This is a totally, like this is a this is a clean space.
你知道的?
You know?
是的。
Yeah.
然后我们都搬在一起住了。
So then we all moved in together.
接着我们举办了乔迁派对。
And then we had this housewarming party.
我们正式成为了姐妹妻。
Where we became sister wives officially.
是的。
Yeah.
我们认识了许多非常酷的人,现在都成了朋友。
And we met all these really cool people who are now friends with.
所以那些人是
So Who are in
相爱的。
love with.
是的。
Yeah.
我们只是和他们一起放松。
We were just chilling with them.
说实话,
Honestly,
这是一个挺美好的故事。
kind of a beautiful story.
确实是。
It is.
我很高兴遇见你。
I'm really happy I met you.
哦,我
Oh, I
爱你。
love you.
好的。
Okay.
我感觉没那么紧张了
I feel less nervous
现在。
now.
好的。
Okay.
太好了。
Great.
既然我们把这件事解决了,我
Now that we got
已经把这事说开了,我
that out way, I'm
准备好玩了。
ready to have fun.
酷。
Cool.
所以我问了人们什么?
So I asked people's what?
我们来做吧。
Let's do that.
我本来想说,我们来提个好问题吧。
I was gonna say let's get like a good question.
好的。
Okay.
怎么通过OnlyFans赚钱?
How to make money with OnlyFans?
这难道不是一个好问题吗?
Is that not a good question?
不是。
No.
我觉得这是个好问题。
I feel like that's a good question.
我不是回答这个问题的合适人选。
I'm not the right person to answer it.
嗯
Well
我会假设是卖身。
I would assume sell your body.
作为一个从未使用过OnlyFans的人。
As someone who's never been on OnlyFans.
好的。
Okay.
对。
Yeah.
我其实也不了解OnlyFans,尽管我注册过一个。
I I also don't know about OnlyFans even though I created one.
所以我真的应该去了解一下怎么做才能做得最好,因为它就像Patreon,但用于性工作。
So I actually should, like, get tips on how to do the best because it's like Patreon but for sex work.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,
I I mean,
我猜就是拍照片和视频,发出去然后要钱。
I assume it's taking photos and videos and posting it and demanding money.
是的。
Yeah.
然后你收费,有些人每月收费15美元订阅,或者你也可以收10美元。
And then you charge, like some people will charge $15 a month to subscribe or you can do $10.
所以一直有人问我关于我的OnlyFans的事,我和Rachel前几天还讨论过这个问题:我到底想怎么经营它?
So people have been asking me about my OnlyFans and Rachel and I actually had a discussion about this the other day like, what do I really wanna do with it?
我愿意做到什么程度?
How far am I willing to go?
它的目标是什么?
And what the goal of it?
我觉得我只是想试试看,体验一下是什么感觉。
And I think I just want to dabble and see what it's like.
我觉得我不会做到全裸,但我会发的最大胆的内容。
And I don't think I'm gonna do, like, full nudity, but, like, the most risque stuff I would post.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
你觉得我能不能开一个OnlyFans,就拍我吃汉堡包?
Do you think I could start an OnlyFans where it's just me eating, like, cheeseburgers?
是的。
Yeah.
真的吗?
Yeah?
我会穿着全套衣服。
I would have all my clothes on.
是的。
Yeah.
好吧。
Okay.
因为那种账号我真能支持。
Because that's that's an account I can get behind.
等等。
Wait.
是的。
Yeah.
对吧?
Right?
不。
No.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,你甚至可以把这个上传到 Pornhub,但这是不一样的,因为人们会订阅你。
I mean, you can even upload that to to Pornhub, but it's a different thing because people will be subscribing to you.
是的。
Yeah.
嗯,对。
Well, yeah.
我想赚钱。
I want the money.
等等。
Wait.
我想
I wanna
做点像那样的酷事。
do something cool like that.
不行。
No.
我们为什么不直接一起组建一个团体呢?
Why don't we just start our group Together.
就像一个只属于我们的OnlyFans。
Like a a co OnlyFans.
但每次我们点中餐时,我们就只是罚款。
But every time we order Chinese food, we'll just fine.
我们可以穿
We can wear
一件胸罩和内裤。
a bra and underwear.
好的。
Okay.
我们应该
Should we
今晚就做吗?
do that tonight?
这是个绝妙的主意吗?
Is it a genius idea?
我们今晚就做吗?
Should we do it tonight?
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
我需要你们给我一些反馈,因为我总是在问,这个主意好吗?
I need you guys to give us feedback because I feel like I'm always asking, like, is that a good idea?
这个主意好吗?
Is that a good idea?
没人吭声。
And no one says anything.
没人吭声。
No one says anything.
你们到底有没有在听?
Like, are you even listening?
回个话,混蛋。
Respond, bitch.
回个话。
Respond.
回个话。
Respond.
我要走了。
I'm leaving.
删掉我的号码。
Delete my number.
删掉这个播客。
Delete this podcast.
再见。
Goodbye.
拜拜。
Bye.
我们回来了。
And we're back.
我们回来了。
And we're back.
我们又看了一遍《愤怒管理》。
We watched anger management again.
它当时
It was
第二次看的时候太棒了。
so good the second time.
是的。
Yeah.
好吧。
Alright.
性生活中会感到干涩吗?
Ever get dry during sex?
性。
Sex.
性。
Sex.
性。
Sex.
是的。
Yeah.
当然。
Of course.
难道不是每个人有时都会这样吗?
Isn't everyone sometimes?
我明白了。
I got it.
我大部分时间都很湿润,但偶尔还是会在套子上涂一点润滑剂。
I'm mostly very wet, but even now and again, you wanna put a little lube on the tube.
你懂我的意思吧?
You know what I'm saying?
嗯。
Mhmm.
如果你担心,比如,为什么我之前那么湿润,现在却不再这样了?
If you're worried, like, why was I so wet and then now I'm not anymore?
我不知道。
I don't know.
这不重要。
It doesn't matter.
只要润滑剂。
Just lube.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得说实话,对我来说,这会随着我月经周期的远近而变化。
I think honestly too, for me, it kinda changes based on how far off my period I am.
嗯。
Mhmm.
比如,我觉得刚结束月经时,我总是最容易完全兴奋起来。
Like, I feel like right off my period is always when I'm like the most susceptible to being fully aroused always.
嗯。
Mhmm.
当我快到经期时,感觉就像干瘪成了一颗小葡萄干。
When I'm getting nearer to my period again is when I feel like it's starting to shrivel up like a little prune.
等等。
Wait.
但也没那么严重。
Not that much though.
当你离经期还很远的时候。
When you're far away from your period.
当你在你
When you're When
我刚结束经期,是的。
I'm fresh off my period Yeah.
我觉得那时候最湿润。
I feel like I am the most wet.
而当我快到经期时,身体就变得没那么湿润了。
And then when I'm like coming to my period, my body's like less.
不过我不明白为什么。
Don't know why though.
但这说不通。
But that doesn't make sense.
我认为是在排卵那周,当你最 fertile 的时候,你应该会很湿润,因为你已经准备好了。
It's I think it's the week that when you're ovulating and you're super fertile, you should be wet because you're ready.
那不是在月经结束后吗?
Isn't that right after your period?
是的。
Yeah.
大概是在月经后一两周吧。
It's like a week or two after your
月经。
period.
对。
Yeah.
所以这说得通。
So it makes sense.
然后在你来月经之前,你不再排卵了,而是要来月经。
And then right before you got your period, you're not ovulating anymore, you're getting your period.
是的。
Yes.
对。
Yeah.
好。
Yeah.
好吧。
Okay.
但然后你
But then you're
因为只是经血,所以会干涩。
exstroate because it's just blood.
嗯,是黏稠的血。
Well, mucusy blood.
我其实不太清楚月经里有什么。
I don't really know what's in a period.
就是血。
It's blood.
但还有其他的东西。
But also like other
随便吧。
whatever.
是带血的粪便。
It's blooded poop.
不是。
No.
我坦白了我想被打扮的愿望。
Confessed my desire to be donned.
进行得不错,有什么建议吗?
Went well, but any advice?
天啊。
Oh my gosh.
恭喜你。
Congratulations.
哇。
Wow.
你真好。
You're so nice.
我第一反应就是,什么建议?
My first instinct was like, what advice?
嗯,我
Well, I
我觉得最难的部分已经过去了。
feel like the hard part's over.
对吧?
Right?
现在你只需要
Now you just
去做就行。
do it.
所以,他们寻求的建议可能是:我怎样才能确保这件事发生?
So maybe the advice On how to The advice they seek is how do I make sure this happens?
从小事做起。
Start small.
你知道的。
You know?
我觉得对很多人来说,一开始就直接上手会非常令人望而生畏。
I think for a lot of people going in right away is gonna be very intimidating.
但如果你只是试着做一点点,比如一点束缚游戏,或者轻微的束缚或轻拍, spanking 其实要温和得多。
But if you're just like do a little a little maybe like bondage play or just like a little bit of restraining or spanking spanking is much lighter.
我不明白为什么我一上来就想把他们绑起来。
I don't know why I immediately was like tie them up.
从轻的开始。
Start light.
就直接把她绑起来,狠狠地打她一顿。
Just, like, really tie her up and slap the shit out of her.
嗯,这没什么。
Like, it's fine.
把塑料袋套在他们头上。
Put a plastic bag over their head.
天啊。
Oh my god.
我们今天早上有个朋友说,你这样会死的。
One of our friends said this morning, he was like, you're gonna die.
我给他套上头,他却说,好吧。
I was, putting on his head and he was like, okay.
现在关上。
Now close it.
我们都好了。
We're all good.
还有那种卡牌和骰子游戏,能帮你慢慢进入状态。
There's also like those card games and dice that could ease you into it.
亚当和夏娃有那些非生成的吗?
Does Adam and Eve have those non spawn?
致敬亚当和夏娃。
Shout out to Adam and Eve.
使用我们的代码 s e v e n,也就是 7@adameve.com。
Use our code s e v e n, that's 7@adameve.com.
眨眼。
Wink.
我们回来了。
And we're back.
太棒了。
That was great.
我们要不要
Should we
戴铃铛吗?
wear jingles?
我觉得他们会喜欢
I think they're gonna like
这个。
this.
我希望如此。
I hope so.
是的。
Yeah.
如果他们不喜欢,别告诉我。
If they don't like it, don't tell me.
大家请留下评价。
Guys, please leave reviews.
只为Rachel留下评价。
Leave reviews just for Rachel.
这样Rachel就会知道了。
So Rachel will know.
好吗?
Okay?
是的。
Yeah.
告诉我们你们对她的声音有什么看法。
Let us know what you think of her voice.
我觉得你声音听起来特别性感。
I think you sound so sexy.
谢谢。
Thank you.
天啊。
Oh my god.
停下。
Stop.
我正在主持《七分钟天堂》。
I'm doing Welcome to seven minutes in heaven.
听了你的声音后,我今晚必须发生性关系。
I need to have sex tonight after hearing your voice.
尽管我几乎每天24小时都能听到声音。
Even though I I do hear a voice twenty four seven.
好吧。
Okay.
是的。
Yeah.
所以,你知道的,把骰子拿出来吧。
So, you know, get those dice.
你们有人做过巴西式脱毛吗?
Y'all ever get a Brazilian wax?
如果做过,感觉怎么样?
If so, what's it like?
你想来回答这个问题吗?
It's do you wanna take this one?
我觉得一直都是我在回答所有问题。
I feel like I keep answering all of the questions.
不。
No.
我觉得现在该是瑞秋的节目了。
I think we've It's the Rachel show now.
我们一直是一起做的。
We've been doing it together.
放松点。
Chill.
好的。
Okay.
抱歉。
Sorry.
我只剃过比基尼线。
And I've only gotten my bikini lines.
哦,你没剃完整的吗?
Oh, you haven't done the whole thing?
没有。
No.
而且
And
你以前不是有一段时间完全剃干净了吗?
what went had, like, a whole phase where you were, like, fully Yeah.
一直都很干净。
Fair all the time.
哇。
Wow.
是的。
Yeah.
这真是十足的毅力。
That's dedication right there.
给阿莉尔鼓个掌。
A round of applause for Ariel.
谢谢。
Thank you.
这可是相当多的工作量。
That's like, a lot of work.
我大多数时候都太懒了,懒得刮毛。
Like, I'm too lazy most of the time to shave.
我太懒了,懒得一直做巴西式脱毛。
I was too lazy to keep getting Brazilian waxes.
没那么糟。
They're not that bad.
我不知道。
I don't know.
等等。
Wait.
你之前也是把整个私密部位都脱毛吗?
Were you getting, like, your full bush done too?
是的。
Yeah.
我以前每个月都会去做一次脱毛。
I used to get it, like, waxed once a month.
因为你现在不做了。
Because you don't anymore.
不做了。
No.
不。
No.
嗯,因为我突然有了一个奇怪的觉悟:当我全身上下都光溜溜的时候,我感觉自己像个孩子一样。
Well, because I I had, like, a weird realization where I was like, I feel so childlike now when I have my entire, like, pussy totally bare.
我一直在想,为什么任何一个男人会想要……
I'm like, why does any man want
这都是色情内容造成的。
to It's all porn induced.
现在想想,我觉得,我是个女人,我有体毛,这其实也应该很性感。
It's so like, now when I think about it, I'm like, but I am a woman and I have body hair and like that should be sexy too.
所以我不知道,让我们重新带回‘浓密阴毛’这个话题吧。
So I don't know, bring back the bush hashtag.
我们确实是。
We are yes.
我们是浓密阴毛支持者。
We are a bush house.
嗯,这是一个自然毛发的家庭。
Well, this is a bush household.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得是这样。
I think so.
我喜欢,我不太确定关于
I like I don't know about
我觉得。
I think.
也许吧。
Maybe.
但不太确定。
But not sure.
总之,我们怎么会不知道呢?
Anyway How do we not know?
我们应该
Should we
现在就给她打电话吗?
call her right now?
正在给她打电话。
Phoning her in.
那会有点搞笑。
That would be kinda funny.
那太疯狂了。
That'd insane.
等等。
Wait.
我们干吧。
Let's do it.
我们要试试吗?
Should we try?
她现在正和父母一起吃晚饭。
She's like at dinner with her parents.
如果她不希望再有,我会把它剪掉,或者我会把它
I'll like edit it out if she doesn't want again or I'll put it
放到Patreon上。
on Patreon.
好的。
Okay.
在你联系她的时候,我想对那些考虑做巴西式脱毛的人说:试试看吧。
While you reach out to her, I'm gonna say to whoever is thinking about getting a Brazilian, try it.
你会立刻知道这是否适合你。
You'll know right away if it's for you.
我要说,如果你停止了,再重新开始时会疼得多。
I will say that it's hard to, like, if you stop doing it, it hurts way more to start doing it again.
哦,她来了。
Oh, she's here.
嗨,阿曼达。
Hey, Amanda.
什么?
What?
拉切尔和我想问你一个私人问题。
Rachel and I wanted to know a personal question.
你现在方便回答这个问题吗?
Are you in a space where I can ask that?
是的。
Yes.
你的阴毛是什么状态?
What is your pubic hair status?
好的。
Okay.
酷。
Cool.
谢谢。
Thank you.
好的。
Okay.
再见。
Bye.
沃利,他们挂了她的电话。
Volley, they hung up on her.
这种事时有发生。
It happens.
不过我们得到答案了。
We got our answers, though.
不客气。
You're welcome.
是的。
Yeah.
就是那种‘是的’的感觉。
It's like yeah.
好的。
Okay.
我觉得我记得,但也是因为他
I think I I remembered, but also I because he
他说,我肯定见过我们所有人都光着身子在这房子里走来走去,但我根本想象不出任何人的生殖器长什么样。
was like, I've definitely seen all of us walk around this house naked and I couldn't picture anyone's genitals.
我觉得
I think
她有点不高兴。
she was a little offended.
她说,我光着身子呢。
She's like, I I'm naked.
所以我不确定。
So I don't know.
就像,记住那个场景。
Like, make that memory.
是的。
Yeah.
而且我觉得,我
And it's like, I
我不确定。
don't know.
你能分享一下使用屏障、安全套或口腔保护膜时如何进行口交的技巧吗?
Can you please share tips for giving oral while using barriers, condoms slash dental dams?
哦。
Oh.
我不,我不知道。
I don't I don't know.
丢脸。
To shame.
我不是要扫你的兴,但不行。
Not to yuck your yum, but Yeah.
对我来说,不行,老兄。
It's a no for me, dog.
不行。
Yeah.
我建议使用屏障时就别做了。
My advice for doing it with barriers is to not.
有些人确实得这么做,我知道。
Some people have to I know.
知道。
Know.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
那非常
That was very
和我并不矛盾。
non inconsistent with me.
米里亚姆和我也曾有同样的反应。
Miriam and I have also had that same reaction.
我们之前也遇到过类似的问题。
We had a question like this somewhere too.
我们当时想:我们还没被取消关注呢。
We were like We haven't been canceled.
不感兴趣。
Not into that.
不。
No.
如果是出于必要,我想应该是进行开放而诚实的对话
If it's out of necessity, I would assume just, like, having open and honest conversations
关于这件事。
about it.
加点蜂蜜、巧克力酱,或者奶油之类的东西,让味道别那么塑料感。
Put, like, honey or chocolate drizzle or, like, whipped cream, something to make it taste less plasticky.
嗯。
Mhmm.
他们问的是,当我这么做时,我该怎么做?
Like, they're asking, what do I do when I'm doing it?
不对。
Not Right.
如果我应该的话。
If I should.
有种带口味的避孕套之类的东西,我从来没用过。
There's, like, flavored condoms and stuff, which I've never used.
我从来没用过。
I've never used it.
我只能假设,它们的味道 probably 不怎么样。
I have to assume that, like, they probably don't taste great.
所以你的意思是,使用真正的食物可能才是解决办法。
So what you are saying is to use, like, actual food items might be the that might be the ticket.
是的。
Yeah.
天啊。
Oh my god.
把它裹上一层仙尘糖。
Coat it in, like, pixie pixie sugar.
把它放进一缸巧克力里,是的。
Drop it in a vat of chocolate Yes.
然后拿出来,把巧克力吃掉。
And then take it out and then eat the chocolate off.
我觉得蜂蜜虽然很 messy,但会是个好主意。
I think that honey, even though it's so messy Would be a good idea.
因为它黏稠,不会马上掉下来。
Because it's sticky, it won't come off immediately.
而且你可以真正地细细品味这种体验。
And you can, like, really Really savor that experience.
没错。
Exactly.
是的。
Yeah.
而且它会
And it'll
这太棒了,真是绝佳的建议。
That's amazing that is amazing advice.
谢谢。
Thank you.
这可能是我听过最好的建议。
Might be the best advice I've ever gotten.
去去
Get get
ni given.
ni given.
好的。
Okay.
下一个问题。
Next question.
瑞秋是单身吗?
Is Rachel single?
不是。
No.
抱歉。
Sorry.
那太可爱了。
That was so cute.
不。
No.
我正和一个叫亨特的男人处于一段幸福而充满爱的关系中。
I'm I'm in a very happy loving relationship with this man Hunter.
我们在一起已经一年半了。
We've been together for, like, a year and a half.
但我们从
But we've known each other since
还是小婴儿的时候就认识了。
we were, like, small babies.
所以我爱他们。
So I love them.
不。
No.
我们相处得非常好。
We're super functional.
不是自夸,但能感受到被尊重和爱的感觉真好。
Not to brag, but it feels nice to
被尊重和被爱。
be respected and loved.
这才是真正的目标。
They're deaf goals.
比如,我并不爱你,也不尊重你。
Like, I don't love and respect you.
我明白。
I understand.
我懂。
I get it.
我懂。
I get it.
我明白。
I get it.
你呢?
You?
不。
No.
是的。
Yeah.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
不。
No.
你是不是吃醋了?
Are you are you getting jealous?
我刚才在开玩笑。
I was making a joke.
你现在有点吃醋吗?
Are you a little jealous right now?
我总是吃醋。
I'm always jealous.
但我想说的是,我第一次见到亨特时,我们正在公园里散步,玩得特别开心。
But what I was gonna say, the first time I met Hunter, we were like walking around in the park and we just we were it was so much fun.
我们一下子就合得来。
We just clicked.
是的。
Yeah.
甚至作为三个人的伴侣关系也是如此。
As like a throuple too.
对。
Yeah.
不。
No.
你们这对三人群体对我们这对情侣来说太棒了。
You're an excellent throuple to our couple.
谢谢。
Thank you.
是的。
Yeah.
他多次这么说过。
He said so on on many occasion.
哎呀。
Aw.
但他显然很喜欢和我们待在一起。
But he enjoys hanging out with us, obviously.
而且没错。
And yeah.
他简直是最好的。
He's literally the best.
你们都应该拥有一段这样的关系。
You guys should all have one.
我和我的长期男友每天做爱八到十次。
Me and my long term boyfriend have sex like eight to 10 times a day.
我非常喜欢。
I love it.
但这会不会太多了?还是我只是不相信有这种事。
But is it too much or I just don't know if I believe that.
一天八到十次也太多了吧。
I eight to 10 times a day is so many times a day.
你不可能真的有那么长时间吧。
Are you it can't be that long.
那你们还做什么别的事呢?
Otherwise, what else are you getting done?
是的。
Yeah.
我不相信这个。
I don't believe that.
我觉得那个人在撒谎。
I think that person lied.
是的。
Yeah.
而且我觉得这太多了。
And I and I would say that is too much.
我同意。
I agree.
而且,如果你这么频繁地发生性行为,显然你没在做其他事情。
Well, also because it's like, if you're having sex that often, it's obviously you're obviously not doing other things.
所以你得问问自己,为什么你会这么频繁地发生性行为?
So you have to ask yourself, why are you having sex that much?
你是不是在回避你们关系中的其他问题?
Are you avoiding something else in your relationship?
嗯。
Mhmm.
还是你只是在骗我们?
Or are you just lying to us?
是的。
Yeah.
到底是哪一种?
Which one is it?
所以不管怎样,都很糟糕。
So either way, it's all bad.
舔鸡巴还是舔屁股,你选哪个?
Suck dick or lick ass, what would you choose?
舔鸡巴。
Suck dick.
同时做两者。
Both at the same time.
他为什么问我这个?
Why is he asking me that?
因为屁股嘛,有更多的空间可以做恶心的事。
It's just with ass is, there's more room for nastiness.
所以,我会选择鸡巴。
So, like, I would choose a dick.
我觉得,如果我被蒙上眼睛,看不见面前是什么,有人拿鸡巴或屁股在我面前,我总会选鸡巴。
I think oh, if you if if I'm, like, blindfolded, I can't see what's in front of me and someone's, like, dick or ass, always pick the dick.
总是选鸡巴。
Always.
是的。
Yeah.
好吧。
Okay.
已记录。
Duly noted.
这简直就是人生建议
That's just like life advice
下次这种情况发生时,得给那些篮球高手起个名字。
Next time that happens for the baller to names.
好吧。
Alright.
老兄,我怎么知道自己是不是双性恋呢?
Dude, how do I know if I'm bi or not?
我喜欢对女生眨眼,觉得她们很性感,但是呢……
I like winking to girls and find them hot but dot dot dot.
哦,这是来自一位女性的。
Oh, this is from a a woman.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得你和我都曾经对自己有这样的疑问。
I feel like you and I have both wondered this about ourselves.
是的。
Yeah.
当我年轻的时候
When when I was younger
当然。
For sure.
你什么时候开始看女同性恋色情片的?
When were you watching lesbian porn?
一直都在看。
Always.
好吧。
Okay.
圣,那正是我最初接触的。
Saint, that was like what I first got into.
是的。
Yeah.
嗯,那天我们看的那个叫《性解释》的视频就是其中之一
Well, that's that was one of the we were watching like a sex explained the other day
嗯。
Mhmm.
他们做了一项研究,分析男性和女性对不同刺激的反应。
And they did a study based on how men and women reacted based on different stimuli.
嗯。
Mhmm.
研究显示,男性和女性对女性之间的亲密场景的吸引力,和对男性与女性场景的吸引力是相当的。
And it showed that men or women were like equally attracted to seeing female on female action as they were to seeing like men male on female.
所以那是我第一次看这类内容,因为我一直以为:我是不是同性恋?
And so like that was the first time I watched that because I thought for so long that I was like, am I am I a lesbian?
因为我超爱女同性恋色情片。
Because I love lesbian porn.
我也是。
Same.
但我觉得对我来说,是因为看到完全女性的愉悦,毕竟大部分色情内容都充斥着男性视角,虽然这么说可能太专业了,但能看见纯粹的女性快感真的很舒服。
But I think what it is for me is like seeing I think because so much of porn is so like inundated with the male gaze, not to get so technical, but I think it's just nice to see fully female pleasure.
而如果里面有个男人,那我就只会想着‘哦,现在就只能看男人被口交了’。
And that's, like, not something that if there's a man in it, it's always, like, I'm only gonna watch a dick getting sucked now.
是的。
Yeah.
然后这就变得非常阳具中心了。
Then it becomes very phallic.
然后我就想,哦,这看起来对我来说像在工作。
And then I'm, like, oh, like, that's not that looks like work to me.
我根本没法从这种画面中得到快感。
Like, I can't get off on that.
就像,
Like,
我也确实喜欢异性恋色情内容。
I definitely like straight porn as well.
我的性取向范围确实拓宽了,但上中学、高中时,甚至在我开始接触性、了解自己为何如此之前,我一直以为自己是双性恋,而且这对我来说是个肮脏、肮脏、绝对不能告诉任何人的秘密。
My range has really opened, but when I was in middle school, high school, before I even like you know, before I was into sexuality and like learned about why I was into it, I always thought I was bisexual and it was a dirty dirty dirty secret I cannot share with anyone.
比如,我会说我看色情片,但接着就会说哦
Like, I would say I watch porn but would Oh
我的天。
my god.
不。
No.
我从不会说出我看的是哪种色情片。
I would never say what kind of porn I watch.
我最近才开始慢慢适应,因为我仍然觉得有种被标签化的感觉——虽然这个词不太准确。
And I've only recently started getting used to it because I still feel kind of tokenized is the wrong word.
但当我一大群人面前说出来时,我能立刻感觉到男人们会露出‘天啊’的表情。
But like, I feel like when I say it in big groups, I can immediately feel men get like a oh my god.
她看色情片。
She watches porn.
你看过吗?
Like have you seen it?
她是个看色情片的人。
She's she's a porn watcher.
我的天。
Oh my god.
我的天。
Oh my god.
他们直接炸了。
And they lose their shit.
罗杰,我们抓到一个。
Roger, we caught one.
喂?
Like hello?
我们有个漏网之鱼。
We've got a loose one.
有人去抓她。
Someone grab her.
但我觉得,更多女性应该谈谈她们看的色情内容。
But like, I feel like more women should talk about the porn that they watch
这样
so that
我就不会觉得不舒服。
I don't feel uncomfortable.
没错。
Exactly.
凡事都是如此。
That's with everything.
是的。
Yeah.
坦率地说,我们需要谈论一切。
We need to talk about everything, frankly.
对。
Right.
而且在这个家庭,在这个屋子里。
And this in this household In this house.
分享我们看的色情内容。
Share what porn we watch.
我们喜欢色情内容。
We love porn.
是的。
Yeah.
所有色情内容。
All porn.
嗯。
Mhmm.
嗯。
Mhmm.
嗯。
Mhmm.
但要回答当前的问题,是的。
But to answer the question at hand Yeah.
那是什么?
What was it?
你怎么知道自己是双性恋?
How do you tell if you're bi?
我觉得这是那种必须去尝试的事情。
I think it's one of those things like you gotta try.
是的。
Yeah.
去探索。
Explore.
去探索。
Explore.
你可以通过好奇心来认识自己,嗯。
You can consider yourself by curious Mhmm.
直到你有机会去探索,这样你就不会把自己封闭起来。
Until you have that opportunity so you're not shutting yourself up.
是的。
Yeah.
如果你在寻找一个标签,你也可以给自己贴上‘异性恋弹性’的标签,我觉得我就是。
Off, you can also label yourself if you're looking for that box, heteroflexible, which I feel I am.
我觉得你可以放开玩一玩。
I feel like you can get done and dirty.
天啊。
Oh my god.
对。
Yeah.
我不太喜欢我刚才那样说,那个说法的含义不太好。
I don't like how I said that, the connotation.
不。
No.
我也没这么做,但我没打算指出这一点,因为我想支持你。
I didn't either, but I wasn't gonna call you on it because I wanna be supportive here.
谢谢。
Thank you.
那只是课堂上的事。
It was only class.
我认为,任何健康的性体验都包含探索。
I think that part of any healthy, like, sexual experience is exploration.
这是一种情况,除非你亲自尝试,否则你真的永远无法确定自己不喜欢什么?
It's one of those things where it's like, how are you really ever gonna know what you don't like definitively unless you give it a try?
所以我对所有经历都持开放态度。
So I feel very open to all experiences.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
你就是一个普通人。
You're just a person.
就是这样。
That's what it is.
我的性取向就是我当下所感受到的。
And my sexual orientation is what I'm vibing with.
对。
Right.
我觉得我们也可以用一个食物的比喻。
And I think also, let's use like a food analogy.
对吧?
Right?
你看到一盘菜走过,就会觉得:这看起来真不错。
You see a plate of food walking by and you're like, that looks really great.
闻起来特别香。
Smells really great.
然后你尝了一口,觉得
And then you taste it and you're like
是的。
Yeah.
不适合我。
Not for me.
对。
Yeah.
你可能觉得其他部分都很香,也可能觉得完全难以下咽。
You can smell like all the other parts or it could be, like, hideous to you.
对。
Yeah.
我对大多数男人的感觉就是这样。
This is how I feel about most men.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。