本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
嗨,我是米里亚姆。
Hi I'm Miriam.
我是阿里尔。
I'm Ariel.
你正在收听《七分钟天堂》。
And you're listening to seven Minutes in Heaven.
这是由荡妇制作的性新闻播客。
The sex news podcast by sluts.
为荡妇而做。
For sluts.
我跟你实话实说,这周我什么事都没做得很性感。
I'm gonna be honest with you, I didn't do anything sexy this week.
我真很难相信这一点。
That's, really hard for me to believe.
我这周过得一点都无趣。
I had a really unsexy week.
这周我根本没怎么跟你说话,所以这还挺合理的。
I didn't really talk to you this week, so that kinda makes sense.
这就是原因。
That's why.
这就是
That's
罪魁祸首。
culprit.
但这周末我要去密歇根看望我妹妹。
But I'm going to visit my sister at Michigan this weekend.
你就要体验一把大学生活了。
You're gonna get some college shit.
我要跟一个新生接吻。
And I'm gonna dick make out with a freshman.
恶心。
Ew.
呃,玛丽·艾伦。
Ew, Mary Ellen.
这太恶心了。
That's gross.
你心里有目标人选吗?
You have like one in mind?
没有。
No.
我不希望是她的好朋友,但也许是她不太熟的朋友。
I don't I don't want I can't it can't be like a good friend of hers, but maybe like a fringe friend.
法国朋友?
A French friend?
不太熟的朋友。
A fringe friend.
就是她偶尔会一起玩的人。
Like someone that she kind of hangs out with sometimes.
她的朋友漂亮吗?
Are her friends hot?
我能和她们接吻吗?
Can I make out with them?
是的。
Yeah.
她们就像漂亮的犹太兄弟会明星。
They're like hot little Jewish frat stars.
她喜欢和哪个兄弟会配对?
What frat does she like pair with?
八派?
Eight pie?
迪克?
Deak?
不是。
No.
她不喜欢Deak。
She doesn't like deak.
我不知道。
I don't know.
我不想替她说话。
I don't wanna speak for her.
哦。
Oh.
好吧。
Okay.
所以我想,你告诉我关于你的……
So I guess let me know about your
是的。
Yeah.
如果发生什么性感的事,现在我感觉有压力要做点性感的事,压力来了。
If anything sexy happens and now I feel like the pressure's on to do something sexy The pressure's on.
这周。
This week.
是的。
Yeah.
但我不想让你感到太大压力。
But like I don't want you to feel too pressured.
我有压力。
I feel pressured.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我要稍微放松一下。
I'm gonna take a little off.
我这周的性感事是:我特别孤单且欲望强烈。
My sexy thing of the week is that I'm super lonely and horny.
嗯。
Mhmm.
所以我给那个霍博肯的家伙发了消息,就是我一直在见的那个人。
So I texted that guy, the Hoboken guy that I've been seeing.
哦,谁会不吃你呢?或者不是的。
Oh, who wouldn't eat you or like No.
我强迫他给我口交了一秒钟。
I like forced him to eat me out for like one second.
起初,他周六没给我发消息。
Well, at first he didn't text me like Saturday
天哪。
Oh shit.
周日、周一都没消息。
Sunday, Monday.
所以周一我给他发了消息。
So Monday I texted him.
我本来打算就这么彼此消失算了,但后来我想了想
I was going to just do like a mutually ghosting thing and then I thought
你反对冷处理。
you were anti ghosting.
嗯,这是双方的事。
Well it was a mutual thing.
好吧。
Okay.
在我看来,冷处理是指一方主动联系,而另一方却完全不回复。
I think ghosting to me is like if someone is reaching out and then the other person just does not answer.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
这很不礼貌。
Which is rude.
对。
Yeah.
那就是你做的事。
And that's what you do.
我非常重视沟通,但如果我们俩都心知肚明这段关系不会有什么结果,那就随它去吧。
Like I'm all about the communication but if we're both just like, you know, we know it's not gonna work out, whatever.
好的。
Okay.
明白了。
Gotcha.
但我给他发了消息,然后他就开始给我发歌什么的。
But so I texted him and then he was like sending me songs and everything.
哦。
Oh.
所以我心想,哦,也许他觉得我对他没兴趣。
So I thought, oh maybe he thought that I wasn't into him.
于是我就说,周六早上挺尴尬的,性生活也不太顺利,我只是想了解你的真实想法,他说是的,他也有同感。
So I said you know it was pretty awkward Saturday morning and like the sex is like not working for us, I just want to know what you're thinking and he said yeah I felt it too.
我觉得我得换种避孕套。
I think I need to use different condoms.
哦。
Oh.
这就像是
That's like
他只说了这个。
all he said.
所以我就说,好吧,你愿意试试看吗
So I was like, okay, do you wanna try What
你们用什么避孕套?
condoms do you guys use?
就是普通的避孕套。
Just like fucking normal condoms.
我觉得他可能是阳痿,或者觉得我身体很恶心。
Think he just has erectile dysfunction or he thinks my body's disgusting.
所以我就说,好吧,你想再试一次吗?
So I said, alright, so you wanna try again?
我是说,我愿意。
Like, I'm down.
他说,是的,我非常愿意。
And he said, Yeah, I'm very much down.
我说,好的,不错。
I said, Okay, cool.
然后他就没再回我消息。
And then he didn't text me back.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,好吧,
I mean, Okay,
‘不错’这种话差不多就是对话的终结了。
cool is kinda like the end of the convo.
不,然后你们就计划去做了。
No, then you plan to do it.
哦,我说的‘它’指的是性。
Oh, that's And by it, I mean sex.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
所以,你们通常什么时候见面?
So I mean, when do you guys usually hang out?
在周末。
On the weekend.
所以也许他在等更接近的时候?还是他平时不这么做?
So maybe he's waiting until closer or does he not normally do that?
他通常会给我发一个奇怪的GIF,但他没给我发过奇怪的GIF。
He usually sends me like a weird GIF and he hasn't sent me a weird GIF.
所以我也搞不懂。
So I don't know.
我觉得他传递的信息非常矛盾。
I think he's sending really mixed messages.
我该不该给他发条消息,直接问:你搞什么鬼?
Should I text him and be like, what the fuck?
或者像这样,
Or like,
我不知道该说什么。
I don't know what to say.
是的。
Yeah.
你可以试着约个计划,如果他回应了,我不想强迫他。
You could try to make a plan and if he engages I don't wanna force
把自己强加给他。
myself on him.
而且我觉得他会允许我强迫他。
And I I feel like he would let me force myself.
哦。
Oh.
那我就只是等着,看他会不会给你发消息。
Then I would just wait, see if he texts you.
我不是在思念他。
I'm not pining for him.
我思念的是
I'm pining for
任何事。
anything.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
我的意思是,在这种情况下,你可以重新回到那些应用上,然后
I mean, in that case, you can get back to the apps and
老兄,我一直在滑动。
Dude, I've swiping.
这是上帝存在的第三个理由。
This is number the third reason why God is real.
上帝不希望我发生性关系。
God does not want me to have sex.
也许是为了我即将进行的乳房缩小手术做准备,因为我要休养一个月。
Maybe in preparation for my breast reduction because I'm gonna be out of commission for a month.
因为我在这些应用上看到的所有男生——J Swipe、Bumble、Hinge 和 Tinder——都又丑又怪,嗯。
Because all of the guys who are on my apps, J Swipe, Bumble, Hinge, and Tinder are all fucking ugly and weird Mhmm.
而且你知道的。
And like, you know.
也许你该去酒吧。
Maybe you should go to the bars.
现实中找对象。
IRL dick hunting.
我需要你
I need you to
和我在一起,但你每个周末都不在。
be there with me and you're gone every weekend.
是的。
Yeah.
下下个周末我会在这里,我们可以给你安排一些
I'll be here the weekend after next weekend and we can get you some
好的。
Okay.
我将参加我的高中同学会
I'll have my high school reunion
下周。
next week.
那可能是个好机会。
That could be a good opportunity.
你打算给一万块。
10 g's you were going.
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我一直在抱怨我的性生活。
I'm complaining so much about my sex life.
我知道,老兄。
I know, dude.
我做了一个关于性的播客。
I have a sex podcast.
好像大家都觉得我应该有频繁的性生活,但我从二月开始就没再有过性生活了。
There's this, like, expectation to be having all this sex, but I haven't had sex since fucking February.
我的室友说,今年吗?
My roommate was like, of this year?
我当时说,是的。
And I was like, yeah.
她问,什么?
And she was like, what?
是的。
Yeah.
嗯,那个像 kinky Jew 的人给你口了。
Well, that, like, kinky Jew ate you out.
他不是犹太人。
He wasn't Jewish.
他不是犹太人?
He wasn't Jewish?
不是。
Uh-uh.
但他有犹太人的气质。
But he had Jewish vibes.
哦,对。
Oh, right.
没错。
Right.
但那是什么时候?
But when was that?
比如
Like
一个月前,那是二月。
a month That was in February.
是的。
Yeah.
那是二月吗?
It was February?
我知道。
I know.
都快四月了。
It's almost April.
我知道。
I know.
是的。
Yeah.
太疯狂了。
It's crazy.
三月份那个月,我的私处没被任何人碰过。
For the month of March, my pussy has been untouched by others.
你让阴毛长得更多了吗?
Have you let your bush grow out more?
还是你仍然
Or do you still
结果怎么样?
turn out?
没有。
No.
因为我去了一次,本来以为是约会,结果根本不是约会。
Because I I went on it what I thought was a date but turned out to not be a date.
为了那次我还把体毛都剃了。
And I turned my bush for that.
天啊。
Oh my god.
这也太惨了。
That's so sad.
我知道。
I know.
没关系。
It's okay.
我觉得这是一种彼此心照不宣的默契。
I like it was I think a mutual understanding.
是的。
Yeah.
但当你,当你
But like when you when
那种期望。
you The expectation.
是的。
Yeah.
我确实会。
I do.
当你打理私处时,我就是这样。
When you prep your vagine, it's like I do.
但你知道,修剪的时候很难,因为两边仍然不平整。
But you know, it's when you trim it, it's hard because like the sides are really still like it's not even.
这很有趣。
It's funny.
可以去一个阴道理发店。
Can go to like a vagina barbershop.
阴蒂。
Clit.
Me 是一个新应用的名字,太酷了。
Me is the name of a new app, and it's so cool.
我看了一个小视频,我觉得是法国加拿大学生做的。
I watched a little video, I think it was made by like French Canadian students.
这是一个五分钟的游戏。
It's a five minute game.
这是一个应用程序。
It's an app.
如我所说,它叫 Clit Me。
Like I said, it's called Clit Me.
是的
Yeah.
Clit
Clit
Me
Me.
Clit Me
Clit Me.
所以这是一个旨在缩小高潮差距的互动手机游戏。
So it's an interactive mobile game aimed at closing the orgasm gap.
太可爱了。
It's so cute.
你尝试不同的动作技巧,来找出让你的阴蒂头像感到快乐的方式。
You try out different motion techniques to find out what makes your clitoris avatar happy.
所以这是一个动画化的阴蒂,你需要以不同方式抚摸它,让它展示出阴蒂会——怎么说呢?
So it's like an animated clit and you have to stroke it in different ways so it's showing you all the different ways that like a clit will, what's it called?
反应?
React?
比如当所有血液
Like when all the blood
涌向,充血?
rushes Engorge?
对,充血,我就是想找这个词。
Yeah, engorge, that's the word I'm looking for.
所以这是一种很可爱的方式,
Yeah so that's cute way for
来实现高潮,这个应用有年龄限制吗?还是全年龄段都可以?
that Is to close orgasm there, like, an age rating on that one, or is it for all ages?
我希望是全年龄段的,但我不确定。
I hope it's for all ages, but I don't know.
我觉得他们的目标是让所有人都能接受性教育。
I think they're all about sex ed for everyone.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
你试过你学到的那些方法吗?
Did you try any of the techniques that you learned?
我还没下载它。
I didn't download it yet.
我看了一个小视频,所以大概看到了它会是什么样子。
I watched a little video, so, like, I saw the what it would look like.
各种选项。
The options.
是的。
Yeah.
但我稍后会下载它。
But I'll download it later.
是的
Yeah.
听起来很有趣。
That sounds fun.
是的
Yeah.
很可爱。
Cute.
谢谢。
Thanks.
我喜欢这个。
I like that.
是的
Yeah.
我读到一项研究,这周又让我大吃一惊。
I read a study that was another shocker this week.
喜欢BDSM的人往往性生活更美满。
People who are into BDSM tend to have better sex.
天哪。
Oh shit.
最近有一项新研究指出,BDSM实践者比普通人群更少出现性问题。
There was a new study that came out that said BDSM practitioners tend to have less sexual problems than the general population.
这项研究是在意大利进行的。
This was a study done in Italy.
他们比较了66名自愿参与BDSM的人与200名明确不感兴趣的人,这种说法有点奇怪,但后者是对照组。
They compared two sixty six consensual BDSM practitioners with 200 people categorically not into BDSM, which is a funny way to put that but that was control group.
好吧。
Okay.
他们发现男性更可能扮演主导角色,这我倒不意外,而且有百分之三十的BDSM实践者是双向角色。
And they found out men are more likely to be the dom, obviously, I feel like, and thirty percent of BDSM practitioners were switches.
我们以前说过,主导者是掌控的一方,顺从者是被掌控的一方,而双向者则两者都做。
We've said this before but a dom is the person who takes control, the sub is the person who's not in control, and switch is someone who does both.
这个偏好另类性行为的群体报告称,与性生活相关的困扰率较低。
The kinky group disclosed lower rates of distress related to their sex life.
有趣的是,主导者和切换者报告的性满意度更高,对性的担忧也比顺从者和对照组更少。
What was interesting was that dom's and switches reported higher levels satisfaction and less concern with sexuality than subs and the control group.
我认为这部分原因可能是顺从者更可能是女性,而女性通常不太愿意坦然接受自己的性需求,这很遗憾但确实如此;但另一方面,当你扮演主导者时,往往会感到更强的自信,这可能也是帮助因素之一。
I think a part of that might be because subs are more likely to be women and women are just like less likely to be down for their sexuality which is sad but true but it also might be like when you're a dom you just feel like a lot of confidence so that might just be something that helps.
研究的结论是,对性更开放的人拥有更好的性生活,他们想传达的主要信息是:BDSM并不是一种心理疾病或性倒错。
The conclusion was that people who are more open about sex have better sex lives and the main message they wanted to share is that BDSM is not a pathology or paraphilia.
它与心理问题毫无关系。
It has nothing to do with psychological problems.
我认为有一点非常重要,那就是‘自愿参与的BDSM实践者’。
One thing I think is really important to note, the consensual BDSM practitioners.
是的。
Yeah.
你能解释一下他们为什么这样表述吗?
Can you explain like why they phrase it that way?
哦,是的,那些愿意参与BDSM情境的人。
Oh yeah, that's people who are down to be in BDSM situations.
所以,BDSM中一件挺糟糕的事是,有时候一些不好的人会说自己在玩BDSM,但实际上他们根本不考虑伴侣的感受,也没有按照正确的方式进行——也就是保持开放和沟通。
So yeah, one of the like kind of shitty things about BDSM is that sometimes shitty people will say that they're doing BDSM but they're actually not taking their partner into consideration or practicing it in the way that you're supposed to, which is really just like being open and communicating.
如果有人真的希望你停止某件事,除非你们事先设定了安全词并且对方没有使用它,否则继续下去是不合适的。
Like if someone actually wants you to stop doing something, it's not hot to keep doing it unless you've established a safe word and they're not using the safe word.
米里亚姆?
Miriam?
咬我。
Bit me.
你是更想要一场精彩的性生活,还是更想和一个政治观点和你一致的人在一起?
Would you rather have amazing sex or would you rather be with someone who has the same political views as you?
你是在问我,我会不会和一个特朗普支持者发生关系吗?
Are you asking me if I would have sex with a Trump supporter?
是的。
Yeah.
如果那很精彩的话。
If it was amazing.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我不会。
I wouldn't.
我不会做。
I wouldn't do it.
我本来以为你会的。
I really thought you would.
我不会。
I won't.
我不会做。
I won't do it.
即使你是个瘾头?
Even if you're a drug?
我觉得那些种族主义、性别歧视的政治观点应该受到社会上的谴责。
I feel like there needs to be social consequences for those, like, racist, sexist political views.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我收回刚才的话。
I take it back.
那真是
That was really
我这么说太无礼了。
rude of me to say.
我想我原本是泛指共和党人,但如今如果你是个共和党人
I guess I was thinking Republicans in general, but right now if you're a Republican
你支持整个这种结构。
You support that whole structure.
是的。
Yeah.
你是个纳粹。
You're a Nazi.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
所以如果你是个纳粹
So if you're a Nazi
你别想进我体内。
You're not coming inside me.
这真是个绝妙的标语。
That's a great tagline.
是的。
Yeah.
我们把这个印在T恤上。
We'll put that on a T shirt.
我们要卖光了。
We're gonna sell out.
好吧,OkCupid做过一项关于政治和约会的研究,他们发现,从2016年到2018年,将与伴侣政治观点相似置于性生活质量之上的千禧一代女性比例,从27%上升到了你觉得是多少?
Alright, so OkCupid conducted a study on politics and dating, and they found that between 2016 and 2018, the number of millennial women who prioritize dating someone with similar political opinions over having good sex increased from twenty seven percent to what do you think it is?
69%?
Sixty nine percent?
不是,但那
No, but that's
那会很搞笑。
that would be funny.
42%。
Forty two percent.
天哪。
Oh shit.
但这就像
But that's like
翻倍了。
Double.
一个
A
很大的变化。
lot.
是的。
Yeah.
而对于男性,这一比例从23%上升到了多少?你猜是多少?
And then for men it was 23% to what's your guess?
大概35%?
Like 35?
非常接近。
Really close.
30。
30.
哦。
Oh.
是的。
Yeah.
所以男性不太在意,但他们比以前更在意了。
So So men don't care as much but they do care more than they did before.
是的。
Yeah.
所以是的。
So yeah.
所以男性更有可能与一名女性纳粹发生关系
So men are more likely to fuck a female Nazi
嗯。
Mhmm.
而不是女性。
Than a woman
是的。
is.
这对我来说很有道理。
That makes sense to me.
就像所有男生都说,我想和托米·拉伦或汤米·拉伦发生关系。
Like all the guys were like, I wanna fuck Tomi Lahren or Tommy Lahren.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
明白了。
Get it.
哦,他们可能还会有强奸幻想。
Oh, they probably have like rape fantasies though.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得她床上可能会很凶,或者他们就是这么想的,所以才想和她上床。
I feel like she would be really mean in bed or that's what they think and that's why they wanna fuck her.
天哪。
Oh my god.
她 probably 是个主导型的。
She's probably a dom.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
她可能就会说,就这点本事?
She's probably like, that's all you got?
哦,她可能很喜欢被插入。
Oh, she probably loves pegging.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
可能不会。
Probably not.
她可能就会说,这跟我观念不符。
She's probably like, this doesn't align with my views.
而且,她反对堕胎,所以你绝对不想和她发生关系。
Also, she doesn't believe in abortion so you do not wanna have sex with her.
这太好笑了。
That's hilarious.
我想知道谁在和她上床。
I wonder who is fucking her.
我想知道。
I wanna know.
是的。
Yeah.
她也可能是个女同性恋。
She could be a lesbian too.
我觉得她
Think she's
像个假货,像是右翼极端分子为了吸引自由派转向共和党,或至少让他们听他们的观点而创造的机器人,因为她很漂亮。
like a fake, like a robot that the alt right created to like get liberals to turn Republican or at least hear their ideas because she's hot.
你知道,我还没在
You know, I haven't seen her on
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
我的推特动态。
my Twitter feed.
她去哪儿了?
Where'd she go?
他们,重新编程。
They The reprogramming.
为了跟上这位老兄,这简直是个疯狂的理论。
To keep up with the Dude, this is a fucking theory.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
我明白。
I'm with it.
好的。
All right.
我的下一项研究是Refinery29上一篇关于经期自慰的文章。
My next study was a Refinery29 piece about masturbating on your period.
真棒。
Yum.
是的。
Yeah.
所以他们说,经期自慰具有自慰本身的所有好处,比如减压,还能缓解痛经。
So they were saying masturbating on your period has all the awesome effects that masturbating already has, reduce stress, but also it can reduce cramps.
所以如果你痛经严重,也许只需轻轻刺激一下,就能让疼痛消失。
So if you're having bad cramps maybe just flick the bean and let it go away.
有些人报告说经期的性高潮更强烈,这可能是因为经期润滑液更多,血流更旺盛,从而让组织更充血。
Some people have actually reported better orgasms on their period which might be because there's more lubrication and there's more just blood flow there, which engorges things.
如果你想在经期进行干净的自慰,可以使用卫生棉条和月经杯,直接上夹子就行。
If you want to have a mess free masturbation experience on your period, do it with a tampon and a diva cup, just go for the clip.
我喜欢这么做。
I love doing that.
是的
Yeah.
洗完澡后,我就把棉条和月经杯都戴上。
Right after the shower, plug my myself up.
然后
And then
我开始按摩。
I rub away.
轻点刺激。
Flick the beam.
是的
Yeah.
抱歉重复了那句话。
Sorry for saying that twice.
我知道那是个糟糕的表达。
Know that's a horrible phrase.
想把光束打掉。
Wanna get flick the beam.
我以前觉得这真的好恶心。
I used to think it was really gross.
现在我觉得这挺搞笑的。
Now I think it's funny.
我要不要把它剪掉?
Should I edit it out?
然后换一个别的说法?
And like replace it with another saying?
也许吧。
Maybe.
还有别的委婉说法吗?
What's another euphemism?
我觉得好像有很多类似的
I feel like there's a lot like
抓痒
Itch my scratch.
是的
Yeah.
等等
Wait.
不是这个
That's not it.
抓我的痒
Scratch my itch.
抓我的痒
Scratch my itch.
他们还说,如果你确实需要那种穿透性的体验,可以在淋浴时进行。
They also said if you if you do need that penetrative experience, could just do it in the shower.
嗯
Mhmm.
或者直接铺条毛巾,我来月经时做爱就是这样做的。
Or just put down a towel, which is what I do when I have period sex.
你有没有用手指
Do you ever finger
戴着卫生棉条自慰?
yourself with a tampon?
没有。
No.
我能给你讲个简短的故事吗?
Can I tell you a quick story?
不行。
No.
嗯,有时候我会想,但有时候我把卫生棉条塞进去,然后心想,这玩意儿真够劲。
Well, sometimes I think about it, but when I but sometimes I put it in and like, I'm damn that fucker.
好吧。
Okay.
第一年去减肥营的时候,有个特别胖的女孩,叫莎拉。
First summer at fat camp, there was this like enormous girl, Sarah.
她完全没在听这个。
And she's a 100% not listening to this.
她叫莎拉。
Name is Sarah.
我们欺负她。
We bullied her.
比如,
Like,
那真的挺可怜的。
it it was really sad.
我当时14岁。
I was 14 years old.
我觉得我可能是最少欺负她的那个。
I would say I was probably the least bullier.
好吧。
Okay.
但不管怎样,我们取笑她,因为她看起来很恶心。
But anyway, she we were making fun of her because she was like gross.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我们发现她用卫生棉条自慰,那些棉条都藏在她床底下。
And we found out she was masturbating with her tampons and they were all under her bed.
有一次,她竟然把沾血的卫生棉条丢在公共浴室里,真是恶心透了。
And like, one time she just like left a bloody tampon in the communal bathroom and it was fucking gross.
是的。
Yeah.
我们取笑她和她的卫生棉条,所以我现在一想到就会联想到用卫生棉条自慰。
We would make fun of her and her tampons and so that's why I think about masturbating with tampons.
我觉得你没理解这个故事。
I feel like you didn't appreciate this story.
是的。
Yeah.
那确实很刻薄。
It was pretty mean.
我那时候也很刻薄。
I was pretty mean.
她显然在社交方面有些
She obviously had some like social
问题。
issues.
对。
Yes.
那真是太糟糕了。
It was it was terrible.
是的。
Yeah.
不。
No.
我在新来的倒霉营房。
I was in the new loser bunk.
我们那里面都是新来的。
We were all new in there.
哦。
Oh.
所以新来的孩子们不是?
So the new kids weren't?
是的。
Yeah.
你知道我的辅导员是谁吗?
And you know who was my counselor?
谁?
Who?
那个没工作的姐姐。
Girl with no job sister.
呸。
Ew.
有时候你想做爱。
Sometimes you wanna have sex.
有时候你身体有了反应,但心理根本没在状态。
Sometimes you get lubricated but your mind's not there.
就像你湿润了,但并不想做?
Like you're wet but you're not horny?
是的。
Yeah.
你也有过这种情况吗?
Does that happen to you?
是的。
Yeah.
我现在很湿润,但并不想做爱。
I'm wet right now but I'm not horny.
实际上我有点想做爱。
Actually I'm a little horny.
所以
So
这项研究想弄清楚为什么有些女性会有这种感觉。
this study, wanted to find out why some women feel that way.
我觉得对于男性来说,当他们勃起时,通常都是想要做爱的。
I think with dudes when they have erections they generally like are horny.
嗯。
Mhmm.
除了
Except for
当他们正在
when they're going
到自发性。
to Spontaneous.
这个
The
是的。
Yeah.
而且会像
And have like
负面的勃起。
negative erections.
这世界上发生最搞笑的事了。
That's the funniest thing that happens in this world.
什么?
What?
男人会自发性勃起。
Stuff men get spontaneous erections.
至少当我们被激起时,没人看得出来。
At least when we get turned on, no one knows.
你知道的吧?
You know?
是的,我们不像水龙头那样一开就流。
Yeah we don't have like a faucet turns on.
就像我们的水破了那样。
Like our water breaks.
是的。
Yeah.
所以,那些性欲存在差异的女性,往往具有很强的性一致性,这意味着她们的心理和生理唤起水平是一致的,只有两者同时达到,她们才会真正对性感兴趣。
Alright so women who have difficulties with a sexual desire like a discrepancy, They have strong sexual concordance which means your mental and genital arousal levels line up together so they have to be equal for you to like, you know, be into the sex.
在这项研究中,64名女性观看了系列情色视频,然后研究人员将她们的阴蒂和阴道连接到设备上——我想,大概是某种监测生理唤起指标的装置,比如阴道内的脉动以及阴蒂血流量的增加。
So in this study, 64 women, were watching a series of erotic videos and then they hooked up, their clit and their vagina so I think like literally they hooked them up to a device that monitored the physical markers of arousal so for the vagina that was like the pulsing in the vaginal and then the increased blood flow to the clit.
接着,女性们按下按钮,来表示她们从视频中感受到的性唤起程度,也就是她们觉得更兴奋或更不兴奋的时候。
And then the women pushed a button to indicate their level of arousal, if they were like more or less horny from the videos.
所以结果显示,那些在性欲方面心理上更困难的女性,性协调度更高。
So the results showed that women who had a harder time with a sexual desire with their like mentally had a higher level of sexual concordance.
就像我说的,这意味着她们的身体和心理比其他女性更同步。其他女性可能——抱歉,我觉得我解释得不对,她们身体湿润并不意味着她们有性冲动。
So like I said which means that their bodies and minds are more synced up than other women so other women could like sorry I think I'm explaining this wrong like just because they're they're wet doesn't mean that they are horny.
但对于其他女性来说,因为身体湿润,所以她们确实有性冲动。
But for other women, because they're wet, they're horny.
她们有性冲动。
They're horny.
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
是的。
Yeah.
她们是根据身体反应来感受,而不是身体根据心理来反应。
Like they react to their body versus their body reacting to their mind.
对。
Yeah.
就这样吗?
Is that it?
如果我在心理上感到兴奋,我的阴道会立刻变得湿润。
If I'm horny in my head, I immediately feel wet in my vagina.
嗯,你有没有看过那些研究?他们让女性观看不同的情景片段,比如有些片段是动物在交配?
Well, that's like did you see those studies that they had women looking at different clips that like some of the clips were animals having sex?
是同一个研究吗?
Is that the same study
或者不是。
or No.
是另一个研究,但没错。
It's a different study but yeah.
但在那个研究中,她们会说观看动物交配时并没有感到兴奋,但阴道却会湿润。
But in that study, like, they would report not feeling horny watching animals having sex but their vaginas would be wet.
你还记得那些关于恶作剧的疯狂故事吗?女孩们会让新加入的成员躺在报纸上,如果她们在观看动物色情片时变得湿润,就会被羞辱?
Do you remember remember these like crazy stories about hazing and girls would put the new pledges, on like a newspaper and if they got wet from watching the animal porn then they like were shamed?
天啊。
Oh god.
是的。
Yeah.
但有个新闻提醒:这并不意味着她们对动物有性欲。
But news flash, it doesn't mean that they're horny for the animals.
是的,这仅仅意味着她们的身体对外部性刺激做出了反应。
Yeah, it just means that their body is reacting to external sexual cues.
是的。
Yeah.
很有趣。
Interesting.
不错。
Cool.
好了,我最后一个研究,还记得我们聊过的科罗拉多州性教育法案吗?
All right, my last study, remember that Colorado sex ed bill we talked about?
我知道这是性教育。
I knew it's sex ed.
肯定是。
Had to be.
是的。
Yeah.
内容不多,没什么好说的,就是有人在抗议。
It's not a lot there's not a lot to say, just people are protesting it.
他们好像周日或周六举行过一次集会,人们都说不行。
They're kind of like there's a lot of there was like a rally on Sunday or Saturday and people are like, no.
性教育,但法案已经在众议院通过了。
Sex But it's it passed the house.
哦,那太好了。
So Oh, that's great.
走着瞧吧。
We'll see.
而且还有一个选择退出的选项。
And there is an opt out option.
所以不是采用必须主动同意孩子参加的选项——这太荒谬了,而是可以声明‘我不希望我的孩子上性教育课’——这也很荒谬,但至少默认假设孩子们会参加。
So instead of having an opt in where you have to opt in for your kid to do it, which is fucked up, you could be like, I don't want my kid to have sex ed, which is also fucked up, but at least the assumption is that they're gonna be in
性教育,是的。
sex Yeah.
这样好多了。
It's so much better.
这太搞笑了。
It's so funny.
有些文章说,孩子们会学到一些激进的东西,比如性别认同。
Some of these articles are like, they're gonna be learning radical things such as gender identity.
谁在乎呢?
Like, who cares?
天啊。
Jesus.
这是好事,但反正也无所谓。
It's a good thing, but also, like, whatever.
我为那些人感到很难过。
I feel so bad for those people.
是的。
Yeah.
他们太受创伤了。
They're so traumatized.
是的。
Yeah.
你周末没事干,就去抗议一下,是吧。
It's like you have nothing else to do on your weekend but protest to Yeah.
性教育
Sex ed
做个牌子吧。
Like make a sign.
是的。
Yeah.
而且亲手画出来。
And like hand draw it.
去史泰博买些马克笔。
Go to Staples to get some markers.
那听起来还挺有趣的。
That actually sounds pretty fun.
我们的主题是什么?哦,天哪。
What's our topic on Oh, fuck me.
你最喜欢的东西?
Your favorite thing?
我最喜欢的东西。
My favorite thing.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
避孕套。
Condoms.
我不喜欢避孕套。
I don't love condoms.
我喜欢不染上性传播疾病。
I love not getting STIs.
是的,但你简直就是避孕套女王。
Yeah, but you're like the condom queen.
那是个
That's a
很棒的名字。
great name.
我非常喜欢这项研究。
I love this study so much.
很可爱。
Cute.
这项研究由CLU开展,CLU是一款德国的经期管理应用。
So it was conducted by CLU which is a German app for your period.
我相信你们很多人都知道它是什么。
I'm sure a lot of you guys know what it is.
所以CLU与K合作了。
So CLU teamed up with K.
I。
I.
K。
K.
R。
R.
K.
K.
这是我在母校的金赛研究所安全套使用研究团队
Which is the Kinsey Institute Condom Use Research Team at my alma mater of all
之一。
of them.
真可爱!
Cute!
当然,我和K.做过一个项目。
Of course and I did a project with, K.
R.
R.
K.
K.
R.
R.
所以我认识一些研究人员。
So I know some of the researchers.
总之,这是迄今为止从女性视角进行的最大的避孕套使用研究。
Anyway, so this was the biggest study on condom use from a female perspective.
他们有95,000名参与者,全部都是通过应用程序调查完成的。
They had 95,000 participants and this was all like just through the app survey.
是的,做起来非常简单,但要记住,他们并没有面对面进行调查。
Yes it was very easy to do but keeping that in mind that they weren't having them in person.
因此,98%的参与者自认为是女性,1.3%为非二元或性别酷儿,0.5%为男性?
So there were ninety eight percent of the people identified as women, one point three percent were non binary or genderqueer, zero point five percent man?
我不确定为什么。
I'm not sure why.
比如跨性别男性?
Like trans man?
我以为会是
I thought that would Be
一个男性但有阴道。
a man and have a vagina.
哦对对对对。
Oh right right right right.
我想我以为那会归类为非二元性别。
I guess I thought that would be in genderqueer.
那非二元性别到底是什么意思?
What does genderqueer mean then?
我觉得非二元性别是可以的,如果我错了请纠正我,我认为它是指你在不同性别之间流动,哦,抱歉。
I think genderqueer is okay, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it's like it's it's like you flow between oh, sorry.
你在不同性别之间流动,有时你感觉自己是某种性别,有时又感觉没有任何性别。
You flow between the genders so sometimes you feel like a certain gender, sometimes you don't feel like any gender.
对。
Right.
好的。
Okay.
我想这就是性别流动。
I guess that's gender fluid.
那是性别酷儿、非二元吗?
It's genderqueernonbinary?
二元?
Binary?
或者那可能是相同的,而且
Or that might be the same And
人们只是使用不同的术语。
people just go with different terms.
这就是为什么对顺性别异性恋者来说特别困惑,因为如果同一个概念有两个术语,到底该用哪个呢?
Well and that's why it's really confusing for cisgender heteros where like what terms do you use if there's two terms for the same one?
另外,我注意到很多跨性别者不喜欢“泛性恋”这个术语,因为自称泛性恋似乎意味着“我愿意和跨性别者发生关系”,而双性恋则只是被男性和女性、跨性别男性和跨性别女性吸引。
Also, I've been seeing that trans people don't like the term pansexual because identifying yourself as pansexual means that you're like I'm okay with sleeping with trans people versus being bisexual and just being attracted to men and women, trans men and trans women.
是的。
Yeah.
我不是跨性别者,所以对此没什么立场,但‘泛性恋’这个词让我觉得特别贬低。
I'm not trans so I don't really have a stake in the matter but the word pansexual is so condescending to me.
没错。
Right.
是的,就是这样。
That's yeah.
就像我
Like I
喜欢所有人。
like everybody.
好吧。
Like alright.
每个人都一样。
Everyone does.
是的。
Yeah.
我认为性别酷儿和非二元性别是一回事。
I believe genderqueer and nonbinary are the same thing.
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
是的。
Yeah.
抱歉,各位,之前提供了错误的信息。
Sorry, guys, for the misinformation before.
而且性别是流动的,有时你可能是女性、男性或性别酷儿。
And also gender is fluid, so sometimes you could be a woman or a man or a genderqueer.
是的。
Yeah.
80%是异性恋,13.5%是双性恋或泛性恋。
80% were straight, 13.5% were bisexualpansexual.
呸。
Ew.
不过他们确实懂。
They they get it though.
他们说泛性恋和双性恋根本就是一回事。
They're saying pan and bi are the fucking same thing.
是的。
Yeah.
1.6% 是女同性恋、男同性恋或同性恋。
1.6% lesbian, gay, homosexual.
顺便说一下,如果你是泛性恋并且在听这个,联系我们。
By the way, if you're a pan and you're listening to this, hit us up.
对。
Yeah.
告诉我们,或者来反驳我们。
Tell us fight us.
抱歉打断一下。
Sorry for interrupting.
好的,1%的无性恋什么的。
Okay, 1% asexual whatevs.
好吧,有几个发现。
Alright so there are a few findings.
发现一:女性在决定何时使用避孕套方面所起的作用比预期的要大。
Finding number one: Females play a larger role than expected in deciding when to use a condom.
人们原本以为避孕套是男性用品,所以男性更可能随身携带,但研究结果却显示,女性实际上对此有更大的主导权。
The assumption is that it's a male product so men are more likely to have it so they were surprised to find that women actually had more agency over it.
五分之一的人表示由自己决定何时使用避孕套,四分之三的人说双方共同决定,只有百分之五的人表示由伴侣决定何时使用避孕套——这对那百分之五的人来说真的很令人难过。
One out of five people reported that they decide when to use the condom, three quarters said that they both make the decision together and only five percent said that their partner decides when to use a condom which like really sad for those five percent.
你用过女性避孕套吗?
Have you ever used a female condom?
用过。
Yes.
你用过吗?
Have you?
现在跟我说说吧。
Tell me about it now.
我觉得这让我更理解了男性或阴茎使用者使用避孕套时的感受,因为感觉减少了。
I kind of I think it made me understand more what men are experiencing or what penis hovers are experiencing when they use condoms because there was less sensation.
是吗?
Yeah?
对。
Yeah.
但和我发生关系的那个人非常喜欢。
But the person I was having sex with loved it.
他说:哦,这太棒了。
He's like, oh, this is amazing.
天啊。
Oh my god.
是的。
Yeah.
它是
It's
对他来说也是一样的吧。
like the same thing though for him.
不是吗?
No?
我觉得可能是因为它在内部,所以传导的热量更多。
I think it maybe it transmits more heat because it's like inside.
我真的不知道它的具体原理。
I honestly don't know the mechanics of it.
你怎么把它弄进去的?
How'd you get it up in there?
你就说真的吧,我19岁的时候就这么做了。
You just like honestly it's been I did it when I was like 19.
但我刚有一个,我就想,我们要不要试试?
But I just had one and I was like, should we try it?
我现在 actually 就有一个。
I actually have one now.
我们要不要试试?
Should we try it?
现在就把它放上去?
Put this right now?
不。
No.
它们会像这样互相剪切,是的。
They like scissor each other like Yeah.
你可以用我的新东西插入我
You can penetrate me with my new
哦,是的。
Oh yes.
我其实一直在想上周我去的那个座谈会,我提到了那个霍博肯的家伙,他说避孕套让他失去勃起,但那我该怎么办呢?
You I was actually thinking the panel that I went to last week, I brought up the guy that the Hoboken guy and I was like he says that condoms make him lose the erection but like what the fuck am I supposed to do about that?
因为我们不是排他的,不想染上性病。
Because we're not exclusive, don't want an STI.
他们说你可以试试女用避孕套。
And they said you should try a female condom
而且
and
看看会不会不一样,但我表示怀疑。
see if that's different but I doubt.
你可以试试。
You could try it.
我把我的给你。
I'll give you mine.
我也有一个。
I have one too.
好的。
Okay.
所以
So
我觉得每个人都有一個。
I feel like everyone has one.
所以我是在那个同性恋
So I got it from like the the gay
骄傲游行那里拿到的
the the pride parade
对。
and Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
就像只有一个
It's like one
这些免费的东西。
of those free things.
找到第二个。
Finding number two.
经期期间避孕套的使用频率较低。
Condoms are less often during menstruation.
使用得更少吗?
Are used less often?
是的。
Yeah.
这对我来说很有道理。
That makes sense to me.
是的,确实如此。
Yeah, it does.
因为你会想,我不会怀孕,但显然这不是真的。
Because you're like, I can't get pregnant, which isn't true apparently.
嗯。
Mhmm.
完全错误。
Total meth.
不过,不过,
Although, although,
如果你和经期的人发生性关系,使用避孕套不是更卫生吗?
wouldn't it be cleaner to use a condom if you're having sex with someone who has their period?
这很无礼,米里亚姆。
That's rude, Miriam.
这暗示经血是脏的。
That's insinuating that period blood is dirty.
这是对的。
That's true.
我的意思是,这毕竟是血。
I mean it is blood.
但我觉得这样会让一切更湿,为什么不呢?
But like I guess it makes everything wetter, why not?
是的。
Yeah.
这相当于更多润滑剂。
It's more lube.
我的意思是,我不太喜欢血,但我还是要念一下这些小知识点。
I mean like I'm not into the blood but I'm gonna read off these little facties.
对,说来听听。
Yeah, hit us.
好的。
Alright.
在过去的三个月里,那些在非经期期间进行阴道性交的人中,有64%的人报告使用了男用避孕套。
Of those who had vaginal intercourse when not bleeding in the past three months, sixty four percent reported use of male condoms.
他们称之为外部避孕套或男用避孕套,以保持包容性。
They call them external or male condoms to be like inclusive.
在经期发生阴道性行为的人中,有49%的人报告使用了避孕套。
Of those having vaginal intercourse when bleeding, forty nine percent reported use of a condom.
30%在经期不使用避孕套的受访者表示,他们对经期怀孕风险的担忧较少。
Thirty percent of respondents not using condoms during their periods reported they are less worried about risk of pregnancy during their period.
所以当他们在最后进行讨论时,他们说:我们需要教育女孩和有阴道的人,经期也是有可能怀孕的。
So when they, did like a discussion at the end they were like we need to teach girls and vagina havers that you can indeed get pregnant on your period.
三分之一不使用避孕套的经期性行为者表示,他们不担心感染性传播疾病,所以我猜他们认为既然不会怀孕(这是错误的),也就不会感染性传播疾病。
One in three people thought that not using condoms during periods sorry one in three people who don't use condoms during periods, said that they weren't concerned about getting an STI so I guess they think that because they can't get pregnant, which is false, they also can't get an STI.
你知道,有些人处于认真的恋爱关系中,和伴侣约会时会使用避孕套作为避孕手段,因为他们不想服用避孕药。
You know, some people are in serious relationships dating someone and they use condoms as birth control because they don't want to take birth control.
是的。
Mhmm.
然后他们觉得,嗯,我不担心你有什么问题,因为我们是专一的,但这依然很愚蠢。
And then they're It's so like, well, I'm not worried about you having anything because we're exclusive, which is still dumb.
你永远不知道那家伙到底在干什么。
You never know who the fuck is doing what.
你
You
永远搞不清楚。
never fucking know.
经期使用避孕套的比例下降了15%,所以,正如我们所料。
Reported use of condoms declined 15% during menstruation so yeah, it's like what we thought.
然而,有50%的人在经期时表示他们使用了其他形式的避孕措施,而不是避孕套。
Fifty percent of people though while on their period said that they used another form of contraception instead of condoms.
哪种形式?
What form?
我不知道。
I don't know.
别问我。
Don't ask me.
比如避孕药?
Like, birth control?
说实话,我只是随便看了看
Honestly, I just, like, read
然后就别问我了。
that and then Don't ask me.
自己琢磨一下吧。
Process that.
就一次。
Once.
只有百分之十五的受访者表示在经期仍保持正常的性行为。
Only fifteen percent of respondents reported engaging in their usual sexual activity during menstruation.
所以就像,他们并不在意自己来月经,还是会照常做爱。
Didn't So like, that they don't care that they have their period and they'll just continue having sex the way that they were doing it.
哦,是的。
Oh yeah.
所以有百分之四十九的人在经期会避免生殖器接触的性行为。
So like forty nine percent avoid genital sexual activity during your period.
所以啊,亲吻什么的都不行。
So like no make out and whatnot.
重度抚摸。
Heavy petting.
重度抚摸。
Heavy petting.
最重度的抚摸。
The heaviest of petting.
百分之二十一的人表示,因为对自己的经期身体感到羞耻,所以完全避免了所有性行为,包括非生殖器接触。
Twenty one percent reported avoiding all sexual activity even non genital because they're so ashamed of their period bodies, presumably.
是的。
Yeah.
有时候我经期就是不想,你知道的?
Sometimes I just don't like want to on my period, you know?
是的。
Yeah.
而且我真的讨厌所有人。
And really like, I hate everyone.
给我拿点饼干来。
Bring me cookies.
你懂的?
You know?
我超级想和饼干做爱。
I totally wanna have sex with cookies.
饼干。
Cookies.
41%的人表示,他们因为对自己的私处感到恶心而避免与自己的生殖器发生性接触。
Forty one percent said that they avoid sexual contact with their own genitals because they're, like, grossed out by their own No.
阴道。
Vagine.
直接塞个卫生棉条,然后揉揉你的阴蒂。
Just stick a tampon in and rub your clit.
是的。
Yeah.
我猜宗教在这件事上也起着巨大的作用。
And I assume religion plays a huge part in this too.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
我的意思是,有些地方,比如某些寺庙,如果你正在经期,就不允许你进入。
I mean, there's some places, like, that won't let you in some temples that you're not allowed in if you are on your period.
是的。
Yeah.
在泰国,有些寺庙根本不允许女性进入,就怕你正在经期,还假装不是。
In Thailand, there's some temples that don't allow women at all just in case you're on your period and, like, lying about it.
我的天啊。
Oh my fucking god.
我会撒谎的。
Like, I would lie about it.
所以这个决定很明智。
So that was a smart call.
老兄。
Dude.
前几天我发现了最疯狂的事,我的编辑说,所有年轻的犹太专业人士在人生中都会经历一个时刻,发现这件事,然后就会说:‘哦,原来是这样。’
I discovered the craziest shit the other day and my editor was like there is a time in all young Jewish professionals lives that they discover this and it's like okay.
那是什么?
What was it?
所以,极端正统派的女性在来月经时,必须这么做。
So ultra orthodox women, when they get their periods, they have to, okay.
当她们 presumably 月经结束后,会把一个白色的东西塞进阴道里,不是卫生棉条,而是为什么她们不用卫生棉条呢?
When they're presumably done with their period, they put they like shove a white thing up their vagina, not a tampon, but like why don't they just use a tampon?
是的。
Yeah.
她们穿白色内裤,然后把那个东西塞进阴道,再拿去给她们的正统派拉比看。
They wear white underwear and then they shove that thing up their vagina and then they bring it to their orthodox rabbi.
有些人可以交给女性拉比,但大多数情况下还是交给男性。
Some people can give it to a a female rabbi but mostly just men.
然后,在月经结束后七天,你必须完全干净,内裤上不能有任何污渍。
And then, seven days after the period, you have to be completely, like, clean and white in your underwear.
如果内裤上出现任何异色或一点点红色,也就是轻微出血,你就得重新开始计数,因此你只能在七天后才能同房。
And if there's any, like, off color or a little bit red, if you're spotting essentially in the underwear then you have to start counting again so you can only have sex until seven days after.
对于一些总是持续有少量出血的女性来说。
So for some women who consistently spot all the time
或者只是分泌物特别多。
Or just have like lots of discharge.
那就意味着她们永远不能同房。
That would mean that they can't have sex ever.
天哪。
Oh my god.
是的。
Yeah.
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck?
我知道。
I know.
而且你还带着你他妈的那个
And that you're bringing your fucking Yeah.
分泌物内裤去那里
Discharge underwear to this
真恶心,嗯哼。
disgusting and Mhmm.
不道德,而且我很抱歉,极端正统派的女性们。
Immoral and I'm sorry, ultra orthodox women.
所有在听我们播客的人,如果你是极端正统派,那就离开吧。
Anyone who's listening to our podcast, if you're ultra orthodox Get out.
私信我们。
DM us.
是的。
Yeah.
好吧,萨迪,我们现在在该死的威廉斯,年轻人。
Well, Sadie, we're in fucking Williams, young man.
来跟我们一起玩吧。
Come hang out with us.
我们会成为你的社群。
We'll be your community.
我知道。
I know.
这真的令人难过。
It's really sad.
我发誓我快说完了。
I swear I'm almost done.
实际上,我已经说完了。
Actually, I'm done.
哦。
Oh.
哇。
Wow.
我做完了。
I'm done.
承诺实现了。
A promise kept.
好的。
Okay.
我的研究是另一篇题为《过去、现在与未来》的综述。
My study was another review entitled Past, Present, and Future.
哇。
Wow.
未来。
Future.
这次我没有深入探讨,因为这周对我来说挺难熬的。
I didn't go as in-depth this time around because it's been a rough week for me.
客气点。
Be nice.
疯女人。
Crazy bitch.
安全套的历史和人类一样悠久。
Condoms are as old as time.
不对。
Not true.
但古埃及人就用过安全套,你知道它们是用什么做的吗?
But, the ancient Egyptians used condoms and Do you know what they were made of?
比如鳄鱼肠子。
Like alligator intestine.
对吧?
Right?
早期的很多避孕套都是用动物肠衣制成的。
A lot of early condoms were made of animal intestines.
还是说这其实特别有格调?
Or is that like really chic?
我觉得这确实挺恶心的,但同时也挺有格调的。
It's I think it's like it's definitely gross, but also chic.
没错。
So right.
他们当时想充分利用动物的每一部分,于是就想,哦,这个肠子可以用。
They were trying to use every bit of the animal and they're like, oh this intestine.
我就直接套在阴茎上。
I just put it on my dick.
我想我们待会儿再细说,但这可能更有利于产热,因为我会详细讲的。
And I guess it's like we'll get into it but that could be maybe better for heat production because I'll get into it.
好的。
Okay.
好的。
Okay.
有一个关于英国陆军医生康多姆上校的传说,说他为查理一世国王发明了避孕套,以防止他生下私生子。
There's this one tall tale about an English army doctor named Colonel Condom who created a condom for King Charles I so that he could prevent illegitimate babies.
但人们说这并不真实。
But people say that's not true.
他们其实也不确定。
They don't really know.
关于这个词的来源,有很多理论。
There's like a lot of theories where the word came from.
它是一个拉丁语单词吗?
Is it a Latin word?
它是一个法语单词吗?
Is it a French word?
但我们没有确切的答案。
But we don't have answers.
谣言破灭。
Myth busted.
差不多。
Almost.
也许不是。
Maybe not.
中国人使用油纸,正如我提到的,许多文化都使用动物肠衣。
The Chinese used oil silk paper, and as I mentioned, lot of cultures used animal intestines.
等等。
Wait.
油纸。
Oil silk paper.
是的。
Yeah.
那是什么?
What is that?
我不知道。
I don't know.
别问我问题。
Don't ask me questions.
引述你的话。
To quote you.
你有资格做这个播客吗?
Are you qualified to be having this podcast?
如果你对油纸感兴趣,可以自己去谷歌一下。
You can Google it if you're interested in oil silk papers.
我觉得这很明显。
I think it's pretty self explanatory.
讲讲这个故事。
Explain the story.
这根本不是丝油纸。
It's really not silk oil paper.
油丝纸。
Oil silk paper.
油丝有三种不同的质地。
Oil silk are three kinds of like consistency.
所以现在有三种类型的避孕套。
So there's three types of condoms used in this day and age.
我们有由天然材料制成的避孕套。
We have condoms made from natural materials.
这通常被对乳胶过敏的人使用。
This is often used by people who are who have latex allergies.
它们可以防止怀孕和细菌性性传播疾病,但无法防止病毒性性传播疾病,因为孔洞不够小或太大,而病毒非常微小,可以穿过。
They do prevent pregnancy and bacterial STDs, but they do not prevent viral STDs because the holes are not small enough or are too big and the virus is really small so it can get through.
但它允许热量传递,所以能感受到你所佩戴避孕套的那个人的身体温度。
But it does allow heat transfer, so that's like feeling the body heat of the person that your condom covered
阴茎,让感觉不那么像屏障,没错。
penis And makes it feel like less of a barrier because Exactly.
好的。
Of the Okay.
然后是乳胶避孕套,大多数人用的,比如杜蕾斯。
Then there's latex, which is what most people use, like Trojans.
这些也能预防病毒性性传播疾病。
Those prevent viral STDs too.
病毒性性传播疾病、怀孕和细菌性性传播疾病都能预防,但它们会阻隔热量传递,所以你感觉不到那么多体温。
Viral STDs, pregnancy and bacterial STDs, but they stop heat transfer so you don't feel that heat as much.
然后是目前正在研发的塑料避孕套。
Then there's plastic condoms which are being developed currently.
它们应该能预防所有类型的性传播疾病、怀孕,并且允许热量通过,但会更贵且弹性较差。
They will they should be able to prevent all types of STIs, pregnancy, and allow heat through but they're going to be more expensive and less flexible.
这对环境有害吗?
And is that bad for the environment?
可能吧。
Probs, yeah.
比如
Like
这一代更偏向塑料材质。
this More plastic generation.
是的,海洋生物会因为人们过度使用安全套而死亡。
Yeah, ocean creatures are gonna die because we're having too much protected sex.
是的。
Yeah.
是的,安全套在完美使用情况下的有效性为97%,在一般使用情况下为86%。
Yeah, so condom efficacy is ninety seven percent with perfect use, eighty six percent with typical use.
所以,你知道,《老友记》里罗斯和瑞秋那段,他们明明用了安全套,她却怀孕了,但当时说安全套有效率是97%,罗斯还说:‘97%!’
So, you know, like in Ross and Rachel and Friends, you know how she got pregnant but they used a condom, but then it said ninety seven percent effective and Ross was like ninety seven percent!
哦,对啊!
Oh yeah!
是的,挺搞笑的。
Yeah, was funny.
所以避孕套在预防HPV和HSV方面实际上并没有那么有效。
So condoms are actually not as effective for protecting against HPV and HSV.
HSV就是疱疹。
HSV is herpes.
所以
So
你需要打那个很好的加德西尔疫苗。
You need that good good Gardasil.
加德西尔疫苗只针对那些导致癌症的HPV类型。
Gardasil for HPV but that's only for the ones that cause cancer.
基本上,只要你有过性行为,大概就感染了HPV,你知道的。
Basically if you're anyone who fucks you probably have HPV, you know.
这没什么大不了的。
It's not a big deal.
大多数情况都是无害的。
Most of them are fine.
那你能用什么来预防HPV呢?
Well what do you get to prevent HPV?
佳达修可以预防导致宫颈癌的HPV毒株,但还有很多其他HPV毒株,它们的副作用其实很轻微。
Gardasil prevents the strains of HPV that cause cervical cancer but there's a lot of strains of HPV that you can have that aren't really like like have really minor side effects.
而且很多人都感染了这些毒株。
And those like a lot of people have.
这非常普遍。
It's very common.
简直就像你没感染HPV就不够潮似的。
It's kind of like you're not cool unless you have HPV.
哦。
Oh.
你懂我的意思吧?
You know what I mean?
所以我才告诉那个感染了HPV、特别焦虑的朋友。
That's why I told my friend who had HPV who was really anxious about it.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。