本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
如果你从未把脚趾伸进过屁股,我强烈推荐你试试。
If you've never put a toe up a butt, I highly recommend it.
欢迎回到《床上好事》,这是唯一由这位焦虑的犹太人主持的性新闻节目。
Welcome back to Good in Bed, the only sex news show hosted by this anxious Jew.
我就是阿里尔·卡普兰。
That's me, Ariel Kaplan.
本周性新闻:一项新的心理学研究揭示了睡眠质量差对浪漫关系的影响。
This week in sex news, new psychology study uncovers the romantic consequences of poor sleep quality.
人们说你不该带着愤怒上床睡觉,但如果你是因为睡不着而生气呢?
They say you shouldn't go to bed angry with your partner, but what if you're angry because you're not sleeping?
新研究揭示了睡眠质量差对你的浪漫关系造成的后果。
New research reveals the consequences of poor sleep quality on your romantic relationships.
最近发表在《社会与个人关系杂志》上,研究显示,疲惫、愤怒且对我们不满。
Recently published in the Journal of Social and Personal Relationships, tired, angry, and unhappy with us.
睡眠质量差预示着愤怒增加以及对关系质量的负面评价加剧。
Poor sleep quality predicts increased anger and worsened perceptions of relationship quality.
天哪。
Yikes.
研究人员进行了三项研究,以考察短期睡眠质量差异如何影响人们的情绪状态,进而影响他们对伴侣关系的感知。
Researchers conducted three studies to see how short term differences in sleep quality relate to people's emotional states and subsequently their perceptions of their relationship.
在第一项研究中,209对成年伴侣填写了匹兹堡睡眠质量指数问卷,以自我报告过去一个月的睡眠质量。
In the first study, two hundred and nine adult couples took the Pittsburgh Sleep Quality Index survey to self report their sleep quality over the last month.
该问卷探讨了睡眠的以下几个方面:时长、睡眠干扰和睡眠功能障碍。
The survey explored the following aspects of sleep, duration, sleep disturbances, and sleep dysfunction.
随后,这些伴侣还回答了衡量他们对关系质量感知的问题。
Then the couples also answered questions that measured their perceived relationship quality.
结果显示,睡眠质量差与对关系质量的感知降低之间存在显著相关性。
The results showed a significant correlation between poor sleep quality and lower perceived relationship quality.
睡眠不佳的参与者对自身关系的看法更为消极。
Participants who weren't sleeping well had less positive views of their relationships.
在第二项研究中,这是一项针对芝加哥已婚夫妇的纵向研究。
In the second study, this was a longitudinal study with married couples from Chicago.
研究人员发现,睡眠质量差会引发更多愤怒情绪,而感到愤怒又与睡眠质量下降有关。
The researchers found worse sleep quality predicted more feelings of anger, and feeling angry was associated with lower sleep quality.
所以这简直是个恶性循环。
So it's kind of a vicious cycle.
在第三项研究之后——我觉得没人想听——研究得出结论:睡眠不足与更多的愤怒、痛苦情绪以及更少的积极情绪相关。
After the third study, which I just don't think anybody cares to listen to, the study concluded that poor sleep was associated with more feelings of anger, distress, and less positive affect.
睡眠不足会加剧愤怒,而这种愤怒很可能导致人们对亲密关系产生负面看法,减少亲密感、爱意、满意度、信任、激情和承诺。
Poor sleep exacerbates anger, and this anger likely leads to negative perceptions of people's romantic relationships, less intimacy, love, satisfaction, trust, passion, and commitment.
在和伴侣分手之前,先好好睡一觉再说。
Before you break up with your partner, just sleep on it.
如果所有恐怖分子都只是……特别累呢?
What if all of the terrorists are just, like, super tired?
也许他们只是需要小睡一会儿。
Maybe they just need to take a nap.
去睡觉吧。
Go to bed.
女性健康应用 Flow 推出了面向伴侣的功能。
Women's health app Flow launches feature for partners.
名为 Flow for partners 的功能,能让你的男友了解你的生理周期和月经/生殖健康状况。
Flow for partners, as it is called, gives your boyfriend insights into your cycle and menstrual slash reproductive health.
Flow for partners 还为伴侣提供关于经期和怀孕的建议、症状解释、如何支持伴侣的指导,以及最棒的——小测验。
Flow for partners also gives your partner tips on periods and pregnancy, explanations of symptoms, advice and on how to support partners, and best of all, quizzes.
我在线上查看了这款应用。
I checked out the app online.
上面有一些预览图片。
There were some preview images.
其中一项功能宣称能让他知道你的性欲可能较高的时段,并用他能理解的方式解释你的周期。
One of the features is touted as he'll know when your sex drive might be high and will explain your cycle in a way he understands.
这真好笑。
That is funny.
他们真得给男性简化一下内容了。
They really need to dumb it down for men.
不是所有男性,但很多男性确实如此。
Hashtag not all men but hashtag like a lot of men.
Flow 应用发现,百分之六十的女性认为伴侣对她们的月经一无所知。
The Flow app has found that sixty percent of women feel their partners don't know shit about their periods.
他们对英国 18 至 50 岁的 1800 名男性进行了另一项调查。
They conducted another survey with 1,800 men ages 18 to 50 in The UK.
超过一半的参与者不知道月经周期有多长,52.8% 的人也不知道月经如何影响心理健康。
Over half of participants didn't know how long the cycle was, and fifty two point eight percent also didn't know how periods can affect mental health.
要与伴侣分享 Flow for Partners,你只需发送这个代码给他。
To share flow for partners with your partner, you just send them this code.
别担心。
Don't worry.
你可以随时移除伴侣。
You can remove a partner whenever.
我对这个应用非常感兴趣。
I'm super interested in this app.
我男朋友说如果我发给他,他会下载,但一年要37美元,或者29.99英镑。
My boyfriend said he would download it if I sent it to him, but it's $37 a year or $29.99 in pounds.
我想这钱也不算多,但我真有必要花这个钱吗?
And I guess it's not so much, but do I really need that?
性玩具公司Unbound又出手了。
Sex toy company Unbound is at it again.
我的意思是,他们再次揭露了Meta的性别歧视广告政策。
And by that, I mean, revealing Meta's sexist ad policies.
在网上推广女性性科技产品一向非常困难。
It is notoriously hard to advertise female sex tech online.
2019年,另一家性玩具公司Dame曾因地铁广告被拒而起诉纽约大都会运输署。
In 2019, Dame, another sex toy company, sued the MTA over rejected Subway ads.
同年,Dame和Unbound就像一对标志性搭档,合作推出了一款测验,让用户猜哪些广告被Meta通过或驳回。
That same year, Dame and Unbound, they're like an iconic couple, they partnered to make a quiz which asks users to guess which ad was blocked or approved by Meta.
毫不意外,当广告涉及女性性玩具时,就被驳回了。
No surprise, when it was a women's sex toy, it was rejected.
如果是关于勃起功能障碍的,就会被批准。
If it was about erectile dysfunction, it was approved.
我不知道你们这些纽约客有没有注意到,地铁App有多色情。
And I don't know if you new New Yorkers have noticed how fucking horny the subway apps have gotten.
它们全都是约会类广告,我一直在拍这些广告,但还没整理到一个文件夹里。
They're all like dating app ones, and I've been taking pictures of them and not really compiling them in a folder.
所以也许有一天我能找到它们,哈哈。
So maybe I can find those one day, but l o l.
我确实曾在Meta公司办公楼外抗议过。
I actually protested outside of Meta's offices.
我想那大概是2019年。
I think it was in probably 2019.
我们当时是在抗议他们的政策。
We were protesting their policies.
那场面挺酷的。
It was pretty cool.
你问的是哪些政策?
And what are those policies you ask?
目前,广告不得推广成人产品或服务的销售或使用。
Currently, ads must not promote the sale or use of adult products or services.
推广避孕和计划生育等性与生殖健康产品或服务的广告,必须针对18岁及以上人群,且不得以性愉悦为重点。
Ads promoting sexual and reproductive health products or services like contraception and family planning must be targeted to people 18 years or older and must not focus on sexual pleasure.
但像HIMSS这样的公司发布的勃起功能障碍广告,却包含明确的语言和身体部位。
But ads for erectile dysfunction from companies like HIMSS do contain explicit language and body parts.
去年,2022年10月,Meta修订了其政策,将涉及更年期影响和性行为中止痛的产品纳入其中。
Last year, in October 2022, Meta revised its policies to include products that address the effects of menopause and pain relief during sex.
所以这算是一个新更新。
So this is kind of a new update.
正如我提到的,Unbound再次行动,推出一项新活动,通过打造一个男性健身品牌,来揭露Meta的政策如何影响品牌在社交平台上的广告投放能力。
And now, as I mentioned, Unbound is back at it again with a new campaign to expose Meta's policies by building a men's fitness brand to examine how discriminatory policies affect a brand's ability to advertise on social platforms.
Unbound创建了Thunderthrust,一个滑稽地极度阳刚的虚假品牌。
Unbound created Thunderthrust, a comically hyper masculine fake brand.
他们使用了和Unbound相同的产品,但风格是黑白的,非常夸张地男性化,像是健身品牌。
And they use the same products as Unbound, but they were in, like, black and white and just very hyper masculine, fitness brandy.
夸张的男性化虚假品牌。
Comically hyper masculine fake brand.
明白吗?
Okay?
所以他们的Ollie wand振动器,本质上是一根魔杖,被包装成Thunder Thrust的恢复按摩工具,采用多档速度和精准强度模式,专为力量设计。
So their Ollie wand vibe, which is a magic wand, basically, was framed as Thunder Thrust's recovery massage tool crafted with multi speed precision and intensity patterns engineered for power.
Thunder Thrust提供快速恢复效果。
Thunder Thrust delivers rapid fire recovery.
那是一张肌肉发达的男性手持性玩具的图片。
So it was an image of a very muscular man holding the sex toy.
对于他们的squish产品,看起来就像那个像棉花糖轮胎一样的角色。
For their squish product, it looks like that, that, like, marshmallow tire character.
你知道的?
You know?
你们明白我在说什么吧?
You guys know what I'm talking about?
就是在好市多吗?
Like, at Costco?
是在好市多吗?
Is it at Costco?
随便吧。
Whatever.
这个玩具本身是你喜欢的那种,你捏得越用力,它振动得就越强。
The toy itself is something that you like, the harder that you squish on it, the more it vibrates.
几年前我第一次用它的时候,其实不太喜欢,因为它不够强烈。
When I had the first iteration of it years ago, it didn't I didn't really love it or wasn't as it was it was not intense enough for me.
但他们现在推出了新版,我相信肯定很棒。
But they have newer versions now, which I'm sure are great.
Thunder Thrust 的广告把这款 Squish 宣传为一种减压握力工具。
Thunder thrusts ad for this framed squish as a tension grip tool.
拿走属于你的东西。
Take what's yours.
所有这些广告都通过了,这充分说明了Meta有多么性别歧视。
So all of these ads went through, which just shows how sexist Meta is.
如果你想要告诉Meta和联邦贸易委员会(FTC)去滚蛋,并改变他们的广告政策,请签署我写的‘停止审查性健康内容’请愿书,我可能会不链接它。
And if you want to tell Meta and the Federal Trade Commission, FTC, to fuck off and change their ad policies, sign me stop censoring sexual health petition, which I will probably link no.
我肯定会把链接放在描述框里。
I will definitely link in the description box.
顾客们仍不停止将二手性玩具捐赠给英国慈善 thrift 店 Barnados。
Customers won't stop donating used sex toys to Barnados, a UK thrift store.
真是扫兴。
What a buzzkill.
Barnados 在一份公开声明中表示:那些好心捐赠的人,请留意我们是一家儿童慈善机构。
In a public statement, Barnados said, could those of you who kindly donate, be mindful that we are a children's charity.
因此,我们的志愿者团队涵盖了各个年龄段的人。
And as such, we have a range of ages on our wonderful volunteer team.
因此,我们恳请你们不要捐赠你们使用过或未使用过的性玩具。
We therefore ask that you refrain from donating your used and unused marital aids.
这真是件荒唐的事。
So that's a silly thing.
我不明白为什么人们会这么做。
I wonder why people are doing that.
但我猜你们一定在想,他妈的,你们拿用过的性玩具怎么办?
But I'm sure what you're wondering is what the fuck do you do with used sex toys?
你的朋友们不会想要它们的。
Your friends aren't gonna want them.
至少我的朋友不会要我的,即使我清洗过了,这让我觉得有点被冒犯。
At least my friends don't want mine even if I clean them, which I find kind of offensive.
以前有一家公司叫Squeaky Clean Toys,就像是性玩具界的Depop,但现在已经倒闭了。
There used to be this company called Squeaky Clean Toys that was like the depop of dildos, but it closed down.
你可以在Reddit或Craigslist上转卖。
You could resell on Reddit or Craigslist.
这有点更不地道。
That's kind of shadier.
《Come As You Are》是一家加拿大性玩具回收公司,提供硅胶和ABS塑料玩具的预付邮寄标签。
Come As You Are is a Canadian sex toy recycling company that provides a prepaid mailing label for silicone and ABS plastic toys.
ABS只是一种塑料类型。
ABS is just like the type of plastic.
Eden Fantasy的复活计划为回收性玩具的人提供15%的新品折扣。
Eden Fantasy's revive program gives a 15% discount on new toys to people who recycle their sex toys.
获取包装单需要5美元,运费不包含在内,但无所谓。
It does cost $5 to get a packing slip and shipping is not included, but whatever.
在我研究如何处理这些玩具时,我还发现了whatprank.com。
While I was researching what to do with the toys, I also came across whatprank.com.
这是一个做男性恶作剧的网站。
This is a website that does male pranks.
你可以寄送二手性玩具,但其实根本不是那么回事。
You can send secondhand sex toys, except it's not really that at all.
外包装上写着‘二手性玩具,经消毒处理的订阅盒’,上面还印着一个肛塞的图片。
The outside package says secondhand sex toys, seasoned and sanitized subscription box with a picture of a a butt plug on it.
但打开包装后,里面只有一卷纸板,上面写着:‘你被捉弄了。’
But inside of the package is just a cardboard roll that says, you've been pranked.
多付10美元,你可以选择额外添加一个软萌微型阴茎或一个烦人的亮片管——这是他们自己的说法,不是我的。
For an extra $10, you can opt to include a squishy micro penis or an annoying glitter tube, their words, not mines.
这是节日送礼的绝佳选择。
A great gift for the holidays.
我最好的建议是把你的玩具在OnlyFans上出售。
My best recommendation is to sell your toys on OnlyFans.
如果你想订阅我的OnlyFans,地址是don't look at me six thirteen。
And if you wanna subscribe to my OnlyFans, it's don't look at me six thirteen.
只需前往我的Instagram个人简介,用户名是horgasmic,那里有链接。
Just go to my Instagram bio at horgasmic, and you'll find the link there.
谢谢光临。
Thanks for coming.
十一月不射?
No nut November?
#就说不,十一月不射。
Hashtag just say no, no nut November.
这是有阴茎的人一年中最糟糕的月份。
It's the worst month of the year to have a penis.
#十一月不射。
Hashtag no nut November.
其实,我不必加#标签。
Actually, I don't have to say hashtag.
十一月不射是一个基于Reddit的挑战,鼓励年轻男性在三十天内禁欲。
No nut November is a Reddit based challenge that encourages young men to abstain from nutting for thirty days.
它的起源可以追溯到无自慰社群,这个群体主要由顺性别异性恋者组成,常带有侮辱性。
Its roots trace back to the no fab community, which is mostly of cisgendered heterosexual insults.
更多细节稍后再说,总有人喜欢谈论他们如何不自慰。
More on that later, who love talking about how they don't jerk off.
他们把这当作一种治疗抑郁、戒除成瘾、找到女朋友并夺回被剥夺的男性力量的工具。
And they present it as a tool for curing depression, quitting addictions, getting a girlfriend, and regaining masculine power that has, I guess, been stolen from them.
NoFap 由亚历山大·罗兹于2011年创立。
NoFap was founded in 2011 by Alexander Rhodes.
他看到了一项2003年的研究,声称男性一周不手淫会导致睾酮水平飙升145.7%。
He saw this study from 2003 that claimed that men who didn't jerk off for a week experienced a 145.7% spike in testosterone levels.
这项研究在2021年被证伪,但NoFap的Reddit子版块仍有110万成员。
This study was debunked in 2021, but the nofap subreddit still has 1,100,000 members.
那些NoFap支持者是谁?
Who are the nofappers?
他们大多是孤独痛苦、沉迷色情的家伙,持有极右翼、厌女、种族主义和反犹主义观点,与骄傲男孩高度重叠。
They're mostly sad, lonely souls with porn addictions who are far right, misogynistic, racist, antisemitic pieces of shit who largely overlap with Proud Boys.
他们主导着消灭色情产业的运动,呼吁杀死所有色情制作人,而他们认为这些产业实际上由全球阴谋集团——也就是犹太人——掌控。
They spearhead campaigns to eliminate the pornography industry calling to kill all pornographers, which they think happens to be run by the global cabal, aka Jews.
我要说的是,色情行业里确实有很多犹太人,但,呃,不客气。
And I will say that there are a lot of Jews in the porn industry, but, like, you're welcome.
有没有研究支持禁欲对男性有益的说法?
Is there any research that backs up the claims that abstaining from masturbation can be beneficial for men.
没有。
No.
你们这些愚蠢又可怜的人。
You silly, sad people.
射精对你们有好处。
Cumming is good for you.
它会释放催产素和多巴胺等让人快乐的化学物质。
It releases happy chemicals like oxytocin and dopamine.
它能改善你的睡眠,并实际上降低男性患前列腺癌的风险。
It improves your sleep and can actually decrease a man's risk of prostate cancer.
根据2016年的一项研究,二十多岁和四十多岁的男性,如果每月自慰超过20次,比每月只射精4到7次的人患前列腺癌的可能性更低。
According to a 2016 study, men in their twenties and forties who jerked off more than 20 times per month were less likely to be diagnosed with prostate cancer than those who only nutted four to seven times a month.
禁欲并不会降低男性的睾酮水平。
Abstaining from masturbation does not lower men's testosterone levels.
你知道男人总是这样,哦,是的。
And you know how men are always like, oh, yeah.
我不会在打篮球前射精,因为我是个傻乎乎的小男孩。
I'm not gonna nut before I play basketball because because I'm a silly, silly boy.
这并不会让你在运动中表现得更好。
It does not help you perform better in sports.
但性专家说,如果你觉得不射精对你有好处,如果你真的感觉更清醒了,那就按你的想法来。
But sex experts say that if you feel like not nutting is good for you, if you if you genuinely feel like you're more clear headed, do your thing.
我认为真正的问题是,男人看了太多色情内容。
What I really think is the problem is that men are watching too much porn.
我目前想不起来有研究能支持这一点,但我确实认为色情内容对男性和女性的影响非常不同。
And I don't have studies to back this up off the top of my head, but I do think that porn affects men and women very differently.
不是‘十一月禁欲’。
The no, not November.
那些好处并不是来自‘不射精’。
It what the benefits are not coming from not coming.
这些好处很可能来自于不看色情内容,以及戒除你的成瘾。
The benefits are probably coming from not watching porn and, you know, breaking your addiction.
所以今年十一月,我们一起来说些什么呢?
So this November, what do we say altogether?
就 saying no, no, 不是十一月。
Just say no, no, not November.
第一款人工智能性玩具允许用户仅凭意念进行自慰。
The first AI sex toy allows users to masturbate using only their mind.
当我看到《纽约邮报》上这条新闻时,我非常兴奋。
I was so excited when I saw this headline in New York Post.
但很遗憾,女士们,这玩意儿只适用于男性。
But unfortunately, ladies, this is only for men.
布莱恩·斯隆创造了名为 Auto Blow 的男性自慰套具,他还开发了一款脑电图(我念不出这个词)头戴设备,用于测量大脑的自发性电活动,称为 AutoBlow AI plus。
Brian Sloan, who created the male masturbation sleeve called Auto Blow, created an EEG electro, I can't pronounce this word, headset that measures spontaneous electrical activity of the brain called the AutoBlow AI plus.
所以你要戴上这个脑电图头戴设备,把 AutoBlow 装置套在阴茎上,然后全部连接到 Wi-Fi。
So you put on this EEEG headset and the the AutoBlow device onto your penis, and it all connects to Wi Fi.
头戴设备会根据你的脑电波来加快或减慢其抽动速度。
And the headset judges your brain waves to speed up or slow down its stroking motion.
它还有一个‘结束我’功能。
And it also has this finish me feature.
结束他。
Finish him.
当脑信号显示有高潮欲望时,它会引发高潮。
It induces orgasm when brain signals show a desire to climax.
我对它的运作方式非常感兴趣,因为我们的大脑不是总想高潮吗?
I'm very interested in how this works because doesn't our brain always wanna climax?
它不太可能很快上市,因为太不舒服,也让人害怕。
This isn't likely to hit shelves anytime soon because it's too uncomfortable and also scary.
2024年的约会趋势,宝贝。
Twenty twenty four dating trends, baby.
我们来深入聊聊。
Let's get into it.
匹配集团旗下的交友平台 Plenty of Fish 本月早些时候发布了年度交友趋势报告。
Match group company and dating at Plenty of Fish released its annual list of dating trends earlier this month.
这项调查于2023年8月对近6000名美国用户进行了问卷调查。
Almost 6,000 US members were polled in this survey in August 2023.
所有受访者年龄均超过18岁。
They were all over 18 years old.
其中52%为男性,48%为女性。
52% were men, and 48% were women.
这挺有意思的。
That's cool.
通常这类研究中女性参与者会更多。
Usually, you have more women in studies like this.
有在听的人用过 Plenty of Fish 吗?
And is does anyone listening use Plenty of Fish?
我其实挺惊讶它到现在还存在。
I'm actually surprised they're still around.
我觉得约会趋势很蠢,这些趋势尤其蠢。
I think dating trends are dumb, and these ones are particularly dumb.
那我们来逐一看看。
So let's run through them.
第一,里斯色眼镜,这是粉红色眼镜的谐音梗。
Number one, Riz colored glasses, a play on rose colored glasses.
这是指人们被有魅力且迷人的人吸引进入关系。
This is when individuals are drawn into relationships with charismatic and charming people.
明白吗?
Okay?
就像有人在追求你?
Like someone who's wooing you?
难道我们不都应该有魅力又迷人吗?
Shouldn't we all be charismatic and charming?
52%的单身人士被里斯吸引,42%的人则被对方的里斯魅力迷惑,后来才发现对方只是表面功夫。
Fifty two percent of singles are attracted to Riz, and 42% are falling for someone's Riz only to realize they're surface level people.
什么?
What the fuck?
这太蠢了。
That is silly.
愚蠢、傻气又无聊。
Silly, stupid, and lame.
接下来,是炮艇撤离。
Next, cannon bailing.
‘海里鱼很多’形容的是在关系之外培养自己的身份。
Plenty of fish describes this as cultivating your identity outside of a relationship.
32%的单身人士认识有人会炮艇撤离,以专注于自我身份。
32% of singles know someone who has cannon bail to focus on their own identity.
这不过是不陷入共生关系而已。
This is just not being in a codependent relationship.
这很好。
That's great.
32% 看起来有点低啊。
32% seems kind of low though.
这可不是什么好事。
That's that's not great.
你听说过 BDE 吗?
You've heard of BDE.
那准备好迎接 VBD 吧。
Well, get ready for VBD.
愿景板约会。
Vision board dating.
吸引好运这件事一直都很流行。
Manifesting shit is all the rage as it has been for ever.
但这其实跟吸引好运没关系。
But this isn't really about manifesting.
VBD 是指把你的约会软件改成你可能想搬去的地方。
VBD is about changing your dating application to somewhere you might want to move to.
23%的单身人士表示,曾遇到过有人将他们的约会资料地点修改到其他地方的情况。
Twenty three percent of singles have experienced, quote, unquote, experienced someone editing their application to somewhere else.
Tinder 一直都有这个功能。
Tinder has always had this function.
它被称为类似‘搭便机护照’的功能。
It's called the, like, passenger flight passport.
是的。
Yeah.
护照功能。
The passport function.
当你匹配到一个实际上并不在那里的人时,这真的很烦人。
It's really annoying when you match with someone who isn't actually there.
但这个想法是,比如我在纽约,我想搬到洛杉矶,所以我把约会软件的定位设为洛杉矶。
But the idea of this is, you know, if I'm in New York and I wanna move to LA, and so I set my dating apps to LA.
假装定居。
Theraposing.
使用所谓的‘治疗性话语’,即过度使用和误用临床术语来描述某些行为。
Using quote, unquote therapy speak, which is overusing, mislabeling clinical terms and language to describe certain behaviors.
百分之三十三的单身人士认识有人假装有心理问题,而Z世代对此感受最深,比例达到百分之四十二。
Thirty three percent of singles know someone who has theirposed, and Gen Z sees this the most with forty two percent.
这是因为Z世代是数字一代,Instagram和TikTok上充斥着各种图表和视频,让人人都觉得自己患有多动症。
That's because Gen Z is the digital generation, and Instagram and TikTok is filled with graphics and videos that make everyone think that they have ADD.
除非你真的有,否则你就不算患有多动症。
You don't have ADD unless you do.
你永远说不准。
You never know.
连发圈都找不到?
Can't keep track of your hair ties?
那你就是多动症。
You have ADD.
不,别胡说。
No, bitch.
不。
No.
你只是一个女人。
You're just a woman.
你听说过TMI吗?
You've heard of TMI?
那准备好面对PMI吧,过早的亲密关系。
Well, get ready for PMI, premature intimacy.
这不是你想象的那样。
It's not what you think.
百分之六十五的单身人士也经历过过早的过度分享。
Sixty five percent of singles experience oversharing too quickly.
创伤联结?
Trauma bonding?
我做的全是PMI。
All I do is PMI.
如果不是在经前综合征,就是在过早亲密。
If I'm not PMS ing, I'm PMI ing.
最后一个有点神秘。
The last one is cryptic.
和约会对象在一起时,因为对方沉迷于某个话题而感到反感。
Getting the ick from someone you're dating because they're obsessed with one topic.
也许这来自加密货币圈,比如加密货币极客。
Maybe this comes from crypto, like crypt crypto bros.
我不知道。
I don't know.
但有三分之一的单身人士经历过这种反感。
But one third of singles experience the crypt ic.
这些是糟糕透顶的约会趋势。
These are horrible, horrible dating trends.
这甚至算不上一种趋势。
It's not even a trend.
就是,唉。
It's just like, ugh.
这纯粹是傻话。
This is just dumbass nonsense.
那个神秘感?
The cryptic?
也许你需要一个爱好。
Maybe you need a hobby.
也许你应该对某个话题着迷。
Maybe you should become obsessed with a topic.
我整天聊的都是犹太教和性。
All I talk about is Judaism and sex.
有时候别人确实会说我讲得太多了,但你知道吗?
And sometimes people do tell me that it's a little much, but you know what?
我有多动症。
I have ADD.
几天前我在塔吉特买了一个新的阴蒂吸吮器,今天和男朋友一起用了。
I bought a new clit sucker at Target a couple days ago, and I used it today with my boyfriend.
感觉还不错。
And it was nice.
它不是我用过最强劲的阴蒂吸吮器。
It wasn't the strongest clit sucker that I've ever used.
它来自一家新成立不久的公司,叫Cake。
It's from a a new com newish company called Cake.
我昨天买了一个新的阴蒂吸吮器,今天和男朋友一起用了。
I got a new clit sucker yesterday, and I used it with my boyfriend today.
感觉挺好的。
And it was pretty good.
它来自一家新成立不久的公司,叫Cake。
It's from this newish company called Cake.
它肯定不是我用过最强劲的阴蒂吸吮器,但效果还不错。
It's definitely not one of the strongest clit suckers I've used, but it did the job.
我男朋友其实很喜欢用它刺激他的阴茎,但对他的睾丸来说太刺激了。
And my boyfriend actually really liked it on his dick, but it was too much for his balls.
所以请注意这一点。
So just keep that in mind.
我希望他能接受我分享这些内容。
I hope he's okay with me sharing all of this.
上一期我提到,我需要和他讨论一下。
Last episode, I said I need to discuss it with him.
然后我告诉他我这么说过了,但他什么也没回应。
And then I told him that I said that, but he didn't say anything back.
所以我就干脆随便试试看,搞清楚再说。
So I'm just gonna fuck around and find out, I guess.
不管怎样,虽然这个Cake阴蒂吸吮器不是最强力的,但也许这反而是好事,因为性健康专家报告称,过去一年中已有数百名用户表示,没有阴蒂吸吮器就无法达到高潮。
Anyway, even though this cake clit sucker wasn't the strongest, it actually might be a good thing because sexual health experts have reported seeing hundreds of users in the past year complain that they can't orgasm without their clit suckers.
性学家安吉尔·吉伦——我觉得她的名字是这么读的——说,过度使用阴蒂吸吮器会导致阴蒂敏感度下降,因为它们会引发高血流量,从而过度刺激阴蒂。
Sexologist Angel Gilen, I think her name is pronounced, says overusing clit suckers can result in loss sensitivity in the clit because they produce a high blood flow which overstimulates the clitoris.
她说,特别是这种满足器,就像本世纪的魔棒,会导致习惯性,也就是说我们的身体会适应这种感觉,不再产生同样的效果。
She says the satisfier in particular, which is kind of like this century's magic wand, can cause habituation, which means our body gets used to the sensation and no longer produces the same effect.
有点像毒品。
Kind of like drugs.
Sexquela协会副主席贝阿特丽斯·格雷罗表示,性玩具能立即带来大量快感,这会让大脑习惯于即时奖励,变得懒惰。
Beatriz Guerrero, vice president of Sexquela Association, says sex toys concentrate a lot of pleasure immediately, and that can make our brain get used to the instant reward and become lazy.
所以我们总是想去用阴蒂吸吮器。
So we keep reaching for the clit sucker.
用过阴蒂吸吮器的女生都知道这是真的。
Clit sucker girls know this to be true.
对于使用这些玩具的女性来说,这一直是个问题和担忧:她们在没有玩具的情况下无法和伴侣达到高潮。
And this has always been a question and and concern for women who use these toys that they can't come with their partners without the toy.
这些玩具正在让她们失去敏感度。
They're desensitizing them.
她们担心自己会把阴蒂‘烧坏’。
They're afraid that they're gonna burn their clit off.
而且,你知道,这确实是个问题。
And, you know, it is a concern.
那你能做些什么呢?
So what can you do?
一个使用阴蒂吸吮器的女生能做些什么呢?
What can a clit sucking girl do?
露丝博士,如果你们不认识她,去谷歌搜一下。
Doctor Ruth, if you guys don't know her, Google her.
好吧。
Oh, fine.
我来告诉你。
I'll tell you.
她曾是,现在依然是美国最具标志性的性治疗师。
She was slash is America's most iconic sex therapist.
她已经95岁了。
She's 95.
医生。
Doctor.
露丝一直反对使用性玩具达到高潮。
Ruth has always advocated against coming with sex toys.
她说,你应该用它们直到快高潮时,然后用手自行完成,以免对它们产生依赖。
She says that you should use them right up until you come and then just manually finish yourself off so you don't get that dependency on it.
其他性学家也同意不要只依赖阴蒂吸吮器作为唯一刺激方式。
Other sexologists agree not to use clit suckers as your only source of stimulation.
所以,减少使用频率并调低强度。
So just reduce the frequency of use and lower the power.
我知道这刚开始特别特别难,但我认为,特别是如果你打算,比如说,去赴一个约炮之约,你要去见一个你将与之亲密的人,那就尽量别用玩具。
I know that's super, super hard to start, but I think especially if you're gonna let's say, if you're preparing for a booty call, you know, you're gonna be visiting someone that you're gonna be intimate with, try not to use the toy.
只用你的手指,慢慢来。
Just use your fingers and take it slow.
你知道的?
You know?
顺便说一下,对于任何正在听的男性或有阴茎的人,Satisfier公司推出了Satisfier Men One,这是一种带有泵功能的自慰套。
And by the way, for any men listening or penis havers, the Satisfier company invented Satisfier Men one, which is a masturbation sleeve with a pump feature.
使用自慰套也可能出现同样的问题。
The same concerns can arise with masturbation sleeves.
这一点不言自明。
Pretty self explanatory, though.
我跟一个人提过这事,他问:‘那是什么?’
I told someone about this and they were like, what's that?
自慰套其实就是看起来像一个套子,有时内部有凸起纹路,你把它套在阴茎上,然后就是,你知道的,来回动动你的阴茎。
A masturbation sleeve is it literally just looks like a sleeve and sometimes it has ridges in it and it and you put it over your the cock and it just, you know, you rock out with your cock out.
我曾经用它和前男友试过一次,他很快就射了。
I used it once on an ex and he came so quickly.
但射完之后,他立刻显得非常震惊。
But right after he came, he was, like, horrified.
这有点像人们开玩笑,或者不是开玩笑,但我自己从来不会这样感觉。
It's kind of like when people joke or not joke, but I never certainly never feel this way.
看色情内容后一射精,就会立刻感到那种性羞耻。
Immediately after coming when you watch porn, you feel all that sexual shame.
如果你对性羞耻和自慰感兴趣,去听上一期节目吧。
If you're interested in learning more about sexual shame and masturbation, listen to the last episode.
我们不知道该怎么清洗这个套筒,所以直接扔了。
We didn't know how to clean the sleeve, so we just threw it out.
我觉得他对自己居然这么享受感到很不安。
I think he was disturbed by how much he enjoyed it.
最近我有点难以射精。
I've been having kind of a hard time cumming lately.
他给我做调理的时候,我去看了整骨师。
I went to see a chiropractor while he was fixing me up.
他说我的身体完全垮了,我同意。
He said my body was completely fucked up, and I agree.
我的髋关节错位了。
My hip was out of place.
我的骨盆骨也错位了。
My pelvic bone was out of whack.
他说我来月经时会感觉好起来。
He said that I was gonna start feeling better on my periods.
我问他:你这是什么意思?
And I'm like, what do you mean?
我之前月经头两天都疼得厉害。
I had been experiencing really painful periods for like the first two days.
他说这和我的骨盆骨位置有关。
And he said it had something to do with how my pelvic bone was placed.
看过他之后,我和伴侣做爱时,感觉好太多了。
And after seeing him, when I had sex with my partner, the sex was so much fucking better.
我能更深刻地感受到他。
I could just feel him way more deeply.
这太不可思议了。
It was wild.
所以如果你有经期疼痛,或者感觉对愉悦的敏感度不如以前了,也许你需要进行骨盆底康复治疗。
So if you're having period pain or if you feel like you're you're less sensitive to pleasure than you used to be, maybe you need pelvic floor therapy.
我回家后就开始做。
I'm gonna start when I go back home.
也许去看看整骨医生。
Maybe see a chiropractor.
好了,各位。
Alright, y'all.
非常感谢你们收听《床上好事》。
Thank you so much for listening to Good in Bed.
请帮忙写个评价,打五颗星。
Please kindly write a review, rate five stars.
如果不满五颗星,就直接来找我。
If it's less than five stars, just come and talk to me.
你没必要就这样算了。
You don't gotta leave it like that.
如果你有任何关于性的问题想让我回答或分享我的看法,请发送邮件至 goodinbedpod@gmail.com。
If you have a sex question you would like me to answer, give you my thoughts on, please email goodinbedpod@gmail.com.
在 Instagram 上关注 good in bed pod。
Follow good in bed pod on Instagram.
我喜欢说‘cunt’这个词。
I like saying cunt.
不。
No.
我不喜欢说‘cunt’,但我喜欢‘下星期二见’这句话,因为节目每周二更新。
I don't like saying cunt, but I like that see you next Tuesday because episodes are released every Tuesday.
我喜欢它拼出来就是‘cunt’。
I like that it spells cunt.
Cunties。
Cunties.
不。
No.
那不会是你们的名字。
That's not gonna be your guys' name.
如果你在听的话,告诉我我该怎么改进。
Let me know if you're listening how I can improve.
请给出建设性的反馈,因为我比较敏感。
It should be constructive feedback because I am sensitive.
下周继续关注最新的性新闻。
Tune in next week for the latest in sex headlines.
下周二见。
See you next Tuesday.
好的。
Okay.
谢谢。
Thanks.
爱你们。
Love you.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。