本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
操我们屁股。
Fuck us in the Buttholes.
阴道洞。
The vagina holes.
是的。
Yeah.
我们录了一整集超棒的节目,但其实根本没录下来。
We recorded a whole ass beautiful ass episode, but it didn't actually record.
所以我们又试了录一集,结果那个也没录——开玩笑的。
So then we tried recording another one, and then also that one didn't just kidding.
我们其实没进行到那么远。
We didn't really get that far
深入到那一步。
into that.
我们早些时候就意识到了,但觉得很沮丧,所以现在不打算重录了。
We realized earlier on, but we're bummed, so we're not gonna rerecord it right now.
相反,我们来做个小问答。
Instead, we're gonna do a little q and a.
顺便说一下,这是由你们的主持人共同主持的播客《七分钟天堂》。
By the way, this is the podcast seven minutes in heaven with your cohosts.
阿里尔·卡普兰。
Ariel Kaplan.
和米里亚姆·乔托夫斯基。
And Miriam Jotowski.
我们是一个性新闻播客。
We're a sex news podcast.
我们下周一就会恢复正常。
And we will resume being normal next week.
我们本来要分享的性新闻挺有趣的,但你只能再等等了。
The sex news we were gonna share, it was fun, but you're just gonna have to wait.
是的。
Yeah.
而且那个性研究也很有趣。
And the sex study was cool too.
是的。
Yeah.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
总之,我们来回答一些你们发来的问题。
Anyway, we're just gonna answer some questions you guys have sent in.
是的。
Yeah.
我们会从中找点乐子。
And we're gonna have some fun with it.
那你可找对地方了。
Well, you've come to the right place.
除非你的问题跟无关的东西有关,比如蛇的种类。
Unless your question's about something unrelated, like types of snakes.
但如果你的问题是关于性行为的
But if your questions about sex
是性行为,不是蛇,那就在这里提出你的性问题。
sex not snakes, then ask it here on sex questions.
我是处男。
I'm a virgin.
我怎样才能确保第一次时间长一点?
How do I make sure I lost long my first time?
我做到了。
I lost long.
要想持久,就想象一下你淡定的奶奶。
To last longer, like, think about chill grandma.
事先自慰一下,放松一下。
Masturbate beforehand and calm.
事先自慰一下。
Masturbate beforehand.
是的。
Yeah.
天哪。
Oh my god.
我们以前聊过这个,但我讨厌那些男生,比如,一直等着。
I we've talked about this, but I hate when dudes, like, wait.
他们说:我等了很久。
They're like, I've been waiting.
明白。
Check.
一个人如何才能 reconciled 不想当荡妇却热爱性行为?
How can one reconcile not wanting to be a hoe but loving sex?
我想这其实就是内化的厌女症。
I guess that's just like internalized, misogyny.
是的。
Yeah.
而且去听我们的播客吧。
And listen to our podcast.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
这就是所有这些问题的答案。
That's the answer to all these questions.
是的。
Yeah.
多发生性关系本身并没有错。
There's nothing wrong with having a lot of sex.
只是社会告诉你这样做是不对的。
It's just society has told you there's something wrong with that.
好的。
Okay.
你如何进行那些亲密场景呢?
How do you do kinky scenes I.
呃。
E.
如果你的室友很少离开,你该怎么进行有冲击力的活动?
Impact if you have roommates who can rarely leave hear?
这个问题我来回答。
I'll take this one.
他们可能会听到一些声音,但你可以放点音乐,把音量调大。
They're probably gonna hear some stuff, but what you could do is put on some music and you can make it pretty loud.
你甚至可以告诉你的室友:‘我马上要办事了,所以我要放点大声的音乐,让他们听音乐而不是别的。’
And you can even tell your roommates, like, I'm about to fuck, so, like, I'm putting on some loud music so they can hear that instead.
但有时候,有室友的话,你总会听到一些不想听的东西。
But sometimes you when you have roommates, you're gonna hear shit you don't wanna hear.
你就让他们自己想办法,比如戴耳机或者耳塞。
Just get them you know, they have headphones, earplugs.
你看过《Avenue Q》吗?
Have you seen Avenue Q?
是的。
Yeah.
做爱的时候,你可以想多大声就多大声。
That song, you can be as loud as the hell you want when you're making love.
做爱的时候,你可以想多大声就多大声。
You can be as loud as the hell you want when you're making love.
你不记得这首歌了吗?
You don't remember that song?
不,我不记得。
No, I don't.
老兄,这首歌是我
Dude, it's my
最爱的,我十二岁时就喜欢了。
favorite I was like 12.
我当时就想,天啊,老兄。
Was like, oh, dude.
为什么?
Why?
我小时候也是个小女孩。
I also was a little girl.
我爸爸用英语给我看了,然后也用西班牙语给我看了。
My dad showed it to me in English and then also in Spanish.
哎呀。
Aw.
在我还是孩子的时候,短短两年内。
Within like two years as a child.
真可爱。
That's cute.
我想是吧。
I guess.
这就是为什么我是个性影响力人物。
This is why I'm a sex influencer.
是的。
Yeah.
真的。
Literally.
一样。
Same.
好的。
Okay.
当你突然决定约炮时,有没有什么所谓的‘新鲜阴道护理妙招’?
Do you have a quote unquote fresh vulva hack when you spontaneously decide to hook
和别人约会?
up with someone?
好的。
Okay.
这让我想起那个梗,我觉得我以前发过,就是当你女朋友从浴室出来,你
This made me think of that thing that meme that I think I posted once that was like, when your girl comes out of the bathroom and you
去亲她那里,结果闻起来像你的洗手液味。
go to eat her pussy and it smells like your hand soap.
小事一桩。
Small.
有时候我会直接进浴室,用水冲一冲,如果觉得有点异味,就简单用水清洗一下。
Sometimes I'll just like like go in the bathroom and just like put water on it and just kind of like clean it up with some water if it feels like it's a little stanky poo.
市面上有很多湿巾可以选择。
There's like a lot of wipes that you can get.
我知道Cora有专门给性玩具用的湿巾,我太懒的时候就用它来清洁,懒得手洗。
I know Cora has wipes that I've bought for my sex toys when I'm too lazy to wash them.
确保它们是安全可用的。
Just make sure they're safe to use.
是的。
Yeah.
但你的私处闻起来有女人味也没关系,我就是这个意思。
But it's also okay for your pussy
我只是说,私处有女人味很正常。
to smell like pussy is all I'm saying.
是的。
Yeah.
但如果你刚健身完什么的。
But like if you're post gym or whatever.
对。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
如果你想让它更清新一点。
If you wanna spruce it up.
是的。
Yeah.
舌吻是怎么回事?
What's the deal with tongue fucking?
我不喜欢那种感觉。
I don't feel that shit.
那不会让我高潮。
It won't make me cum.
别这样。
Stop it.
什么?
What?
这取决于你。
It's up to you.
我并不经常遇到这种情况,但我觉得,如果觉得舒服的话,也没关系。
I I'm it's not something I encounter all the time, but I'm like, if it's fine,
我想,舌头进阴道,然后我用阴蒂蹭你的鼻子。
I I guess like a tongue in the pussy and then I like rub my clit on your nose.
哦。
Oh.
是的。
Yeah.
几个月前,当我频繁约炮的时候,我会把他们的头按在我的阴道上,很刺激。
Months ago when I was like hooking up consistently whatever, I would shove their heads in my pussy Hot.
作为一种对那种行为的重新掌控。
As like a reclamation of that.
对。
Yeah.
像窒息在我的阴道上。
Like choke on my pussy.
他们不喜欢那样。
They didn't like that.
他们说:我喘不过气了,而我则说:很好,小婊子。
They were like, I can't breathe and I'm like, good bitch.
这正是重点。
That's the point.
好吧。
Okay.
吃阴茎入门和口交入门作为对照,我们真的做过。
Eating pussy one zero one as a counterpart to BJ's one zero one, we literally did that.
实际上,我们是先做的,对吧?
We actually Actually, we did it first, didn't we?
我不记得了。
I don't remember.
是的。
Yeah.
我们先做了《如何吃阴茎》。
Did did How to Eat Pussy first.
我很有把握。
I'm pretty sure.
你这个听我们播客的人,要求我们在我说‘不行’之后还去吃阴部。
You this person who, like, listens to our podcast is asking us to do eat pussy after I cannot.
是的。
Yeah.
也许他们是从口交开始的。
Like, can you Maybe they started with blowjobs.
请收听我们的播客。
Listen to our podcast, please.
让我查一下到底是吃阴部在先。
Let me just check that eating pussy came before.
对。
Yeah.
吃阴部是在先的,因为我们是女权主义者。
Pussy eating came before because we're feminists.
好的。
Okay.
下一个问题。
Next question.
对乳胶的看法。
Opinion on latex.
我不在意,只是我不太喜欢在避孕套用过之后再口交,因为那味道像乳胶。
I don't care except I don't really like sucking a dick after there's been a condom on it because it tastes like latex.
是的。
Yeah.
谁会喜欢呢?
Who does?
但是呢
But like
我会做。
I'll do it.
好吧。
Okay.
我会看看,然后说,接着做
I'll like look and be like, and then do
嗯。
it.
是的。
Yeah.
戴绿帽和阴茎羞辱。
Cuckolding and small penis humiliation.
你对约会戴绿帽的人有什么看法?
What are your thoughts on dating a cuckold?
哦。
Oh.
我们没有这方面的经验。
We don't have the experience.
我觉得我们甚至没资格谈论
I don't feel like we can even speak
去,是的。
to Yeah.
我的意思是,我和前男友做过一点小鸡鸡羞辱的事。
I mean, I've done a little bit of small penis humiliation with my ex.
哦。
Oh.
他那个很大,
He had a big penis,
对吧?
right?
是的。
Yeah.
但我总会说,太小了。
But I would be like, it's so small.
好吧。
Okay.
所以你觉得这会让人倒胃口吗?
So is that like, is it a turn off do you think?
不,我觉得这很刺激。
No, I think it's hot.
而且我觉得我会享受被戴绿帽的感觉。
And I think I would enjoy cuckolding
我也很喜欢戴绿帽。
I'm as into cuckolding.
我觉得我没法羞辱任何人。
I don't think I can humiliate anybody.
哦。
Oh.
你更喜欢从支配者的角度体验戴绿帽,但那其实不算真正的戴绿帽。
You like cuckolding for more from a dominant perspective, but then that's not really cuckolding.
因为我觉得戴绿帽本质上就包含羞辱成分。
Because I feel like cuckolding inherently includes humiliation.
我认为传统的放纵关系在于羞辱,但还有一种从主导角度出发的类型,虽然严格来说不算放纵,但我更倾向于那种赋权的感觉。
I think the traditional cuckolding is the humiliation, but there is the other type of the dominant one which isn't technically, but yeah, I'm more into the empowerment.
是的。
Yeah.
我喜欢做你那可怜、流口水的小虫子。
I like being like your pathetic slobbery little worm.
如果我说了那句话,我会觉得我只是在开玩笑。
If I said that, I'd be like, I'm just kidding.
我爱你。
I love you.
好吧。
Okay.
这是一个三部曲。
This is a three parter.
好吧。
Okay.
还有哪些不显得恶心的自慰别称?
Other names for masturbation that don't sound gross.
作为女性,我觉得自己没有一个合适的词来形容自慰。
As a female, I feel like I don't have a word for masturbation.
我个人会用‘我的时间’、‘打飞机’、‘我的性感时光’,但我其实想要一个更性感的词。
Personally, I use me time, jack off, my sexy time, but I kinda want something sexier.
你们都用哪些词?
Which words do
说‘弹豆豆’。
you use?
Miriam 经常说‘弹豆豆’。
Say flicking the bean.
Miriam 经常说‘弹豆豆’。
Miriam does say flicking the bean a lot.
经常。
A lot.
如果我晚上给朋友发消息,同时想自慰,我会说:嘿,我正在自慰。
If I'm, like, texting my friends late and, like, I'm trying to masturbate, I'll be like, yo, I'm trying to masturbate.
我得晚点再聊。
Like, I gotta go talk later.
得走了。
Gotta go.
好的。
Yeah.
直接说自慰就行。
Just say masturbate.
谁在乎呢?
Who cares?
对。
Yeah.
手淫。
Jerk off.
真的很喜欢说‘自慰’,尽管这听起来像是男生的说法。
Really like saying jerk off even though it's like a dude's thing.
我正在自慰。
I'm jerking myself.
是的。
Yeah.
我在刺激我的阴蒂。
Jerking my clit.
没错。
Exactly.
所有阴茎最初都是阴蒂。
All penises started as clits.
没错。
That's right.
但它们没有保持原样。
But they didn't end it.
你付费看色情内容吗?
Do you pay for your porn?
没有。
No.
我有过。
I have.
你有过?
You have?
是的。
Yeah.
我曾经买过一个色情网站的高级会员,感觉真的完全不一样。
I got a porn hit premium for a bit and it just like really hits different.
那是在我们开始讨论这些性话题之前的事了。
And then this was before we got into all of this sex stuff.
我当时就想,我这是在干什么?
I was like, what am I doing?
我当时真的很尴尬,但现在不会了。
And I was really embarrassed and now I'm not.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,总有一天我会为我的色情内容付费。
I mean, one day I'll pay for my porn.
但说实话,我看的不多。
I just don't watch that much to be honest.
大家还是应该为色情内容付费,这很好。
It's good to pay for porn y'all.
是的。
Yeah.
这确实有助于鼓励积极的商业行为。
It definitely is encouraging positive business practices.
好的。
Okay.
分手后重新适应随意约会的小贴士。
Tips to get back into the swing of casual hookups after a breakup.
我会说,不要做你还没准备好去做的事,但也要稍微逼自己一下,这听起来有点矛盾。
I would say like don't do anything you're not ready for but also like kind of push yourself which is contradictory advice.
是的。
Yeah.
什么?
What?
我觉得可以试着和以前有过约会关系的人再约一次。
I think try and hook up with someone who you used to hook up with.
哦,这个建议不错。
Oh, that's a good one.
这有可能。
That's possible.
这很聪明。
That's smart.
是的。
Yeah.
这是个很好的建议。
That's great advice.
或者也可以联系那些你曾经暗恋过的人。
Or also reach out to people that you've had crushes on.
是的。
Yeah.
现在就是你的时机。
Now's your time.
比如任何自由的人。
Like anyone Freedom.
如果你现在是个刚和女朋友分手的男生,我依然觉得无聊。
If you're the guy who's listening right now and you just broke up with your girlfriend, I'm still bored.
我还在等性爱。
I'm still waiting for the sex.
它会来的。
It'll come.
我知道现在要等。
I know it's Wait.
他们分手了吗?
Did they break up?
没有。
No.
但我知道
But I know
他他们会
he they're gonna
他知道他会给我发消息。
know he'll text me.
好的。
Okay.
总之。
Anyway.
眨眼睛。
Wink.
今年最棒的时刻。
Best moment of the year.
今年最棒的性玩具。
Best sex toy of the year.
哦,我这边肯定是花花公子。
Oh, womanizer for sure on my end.
是的。
Yeah.
最棒的性玩具。
Best sex toy.
你呢?
What about you?
对我而言今年的呢?
For me of the year?
是的。
Yeah.
哦,这很难说。
Oh, that's hard.
好吧。
Okay.
这十年的。
Of the decade.
不的。
Of the No.
不。
No.
就今年。
Just year.
今年的。
Of the year.
所以我有两个,因为我一月份开始用宝石,然后又开始用魔杖,好吧。
So I have two because I started using the gem in January and then I started using the wand and like Okay.
但是哪个
But which
你更喜欢哪一个?
do you like more?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我都喜欢。
I like them both.
如果非得让我选,枪指着头的话,我会选宝石。
I guess if I had to pick like, gun to my head, would pick the gem.
但我真的很喜欢这两个。
But I really like them both.
好的。
Okay.
这就是你的答案,各位。
There's your answer, folks.
等等,另一部分是什么?
Wait, what was the other part?
最棒的性爱故事?
Best sex story?
今年最棒的时刻。
Best moment of the year.
但就说今年最棒的性爱时刻吧。
But let's say best sex moment of the year.
当我被舔脚的时候,心想:哦。
When I got my feet sucked, was like, oh.
太性感了。
Hot.
我喜欢这样。
I'm into that.
对我来说,大概是今年一月我用力用手指插入那个家伙的肛门的时候。
For me, was probably when I vigorously fingered that guy's butthole, like, back in January.
那是个不错的开年方式,2019年我再也没能超越它。
That was a good way to start the year and I did not top it in 2019.
好的。
Okay.
最后一个问题。
Last question.
是
Is it
和我前女友最好的朋友上床是个坏主意吗?
a bad idea to fuck my ex's best friend?
背景呢?
Context?
没有任何理由。
There is none.
我觉得你可以去试试,但我讨厌我的前男友。
I think go for it, but I hate my ex.
我不讨厌他,但你知道的。
I don't hate him, but, you know.
我可能会去和他最好的朋友上床,只是为了
I would probably fuck his best friend just to
如果他最好的朋友愿意和你上床,那你的前男友大概也不在乎。
If his best friend is willing to fuck you, then he then your ex probably doesn't care.
是的。
Yeah.
除非他是个烂人,那样的话他们本来就不该做朋友,这反而是好事
Unless he's a shitty person and then they probably shouldn't be friends anyway and that's a good
对
thing for
让他露出真面目。
him to show his true colors.
所以,是的,去吧。
So yeah, go for it.
你这是在帮他的忙。
You're doing him a favor.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
说实话。
Honestly.
我觉得第一反应会是:不,你这个该死的婊子。
I think it's like the immediate response would be, no, you fucking bitch.
但实际上,你这是在帮他的忙。
But actually, you're doing him a favor.
不过实际上,这个问题是我问你的。
Even though if actually, this is a question for me to you.
你觉得朋友和你曾经约会过的人在一起,你怎么看?
How do you feel about like friends hooking up with people that you've hooked up with
过去吗?
in the past?
我不喜欢这样。
I don't like that.
我不希望任何人和我睡过的人在一起,除非是高中时的朋友,我和一些人互相亲过。
I don't want anyone to hook up with anyone I've fucked unless it's well, my friends in high school and I like made out with the same people.
对。
Right.
但那不一样。
But that was different.
那时候学校很小,而且像九年级时亲过的人,和高三时的情况完全不一样。
Like it was so small and then it was also like someone who I made out with in ninth grade, it's a totally different situation like senior year
对。
Right.
因为我们成长了很多。
Because we've grown so much.
现在,如果我和某人交往了几个月,然后我们分手了,而他们接着和我的朋友在一起,我会非常难过。
Right now, if I was fucking someone like for a few months and then we stopped and then they then they were getting with my friend, I would be really butt hurt.
那如果你只是和对方发生过一两次关系呢?
What if you just like had had sex once or twice?
那我想说不,但我真的太敏感了。
Then I I wanna say no, but like I'm so sensitive.
如果我不是主动提出分手的那一个,我会很难过。
If I if I was not the one to end it, then I would be upset.
对。
Right.
这说得通。
That makes sense.
我曾经试着把一个只和我发生过一次性关系的人介绍给朋友,但他们不想这么做。
If I was like because I've tried to set up someone who I had sex with once before with a friend, they didn't wanna do that.
但对啊。
But Yeah.
我想这取决于我对这段关系结束方式的感受。
I guess it's about how I feel about how it ended.
对。
Right.
你呢?
How about you?
我其实并不在意。
I don't really care.
是的。
Yeah.
我想情况也差不多,比如那些我多年来保持持续性关系的人,我可能会更谨慎一些,但就连我现在交往的两个男生,情况也差不多是这样。
I guess it's kind of like that too, like certain people, like people that I've had sustained sexual contact with over the years, I'd probably be a little more skeptical but like even one of the guys I'm fucking actually both of the guys I'm fucking now it's kind of like yeah.
不。
No.
两个都。
Both.
好好享受吧。
Have fun with it.
我喜欢有这种经历,但我其实并没有
I like having like, I don't really have
很多我和别人同时与同一个男人发生过关系的情况
that many experiences where me and another person have had sex with
当这种情况发生时,我会想,咱们聊聊吧。
the same guy and when it does happen, I'm kinda like, let's talk about it.
太棒了。
It's awesome.
是的。
Yeah.
展开剩余字幕(还有 135 条)
是的。
Yeah.
那真的很有趣。
That is that is fun.
这真的取决于具体情况。
It's It really depends on the casualty of it.
但我不会。
But I would not
我不希望任何人和我前男友发生关系,因为他不值得。
want anyone to fuck my ex because he is not worthy.
米里亚姆问我这个问题,因为我们的一个朋友和一个我曾经……
Miriam asked me this because one of our friends had hooked up with someone who I That's
我不是因为这个才问你的。
not why I asked you.
哦,那你为什么问我?
Oh, why did you ask me?
我的意思是,其实我刚刚觉得这个问题恰恰相反。
I mean, there's been like, I've just I thought this question kind of like that was the opposite.
我的意思是,我也想过这个问题。
I mean, thought about it too.
哦,我以为你特指你本人。
Oh, thought you were like specifically you
不是。
No.
或者
Or
哦,好吧,我只是投射了这种想法,而且我觉得这仍然相关。
Oh, well, I just really projected that and I still think it's like relevant.
但这件事恰恰说明了我有多在意。
But I this is this just goes to show like how how much I do care.
我不想告诉我的朋友,我跟一个她曾经随便约过的人发生了关系,因为我会很难过。
I didn't wanna tell my friend that I had hooked up with someone who she had casually hooked up with because I would be upset.
对。
Right.
所以我一直回避谈论这件事,大家都说,直接告诉她吧,她不会生气的。
So I was avoiding talking about it and everyone was like, just tell her she's not gonna be upset.
她确实没生气。
And she wasn't.
我不该这么小题大做,像个小孩子一样。
And I shouldn't I should have just been not a little baby bitch about it.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得这是
Think it's
只是投射而已。
just projection.
太个人化了。
So personal.
就像,我有那个,我们那个朋友,我觉得我是说,我和她曾经约会过的人约会过,这其实挺有趣的。
Like, I have like, that girl that friend of ours, like, I think I mean, I have hooked up with someone that she's hooked up with and it's like a fun thing.
但我觉得有些我认识的朋友,比如,我曾经想和他们约会过的人
But I think there are people that I'm friends with where, like, I've wanted to hook
约会过,
up with someone that they've hooked
约会,但是,我知道我不能这么做,因为这会伤害到他们。
up with, but, like, I know that I can't because it'll destroy them.
是的
Yeah.
但就像,成熟点吧。
But it's like grow up.
我想和那个人上床。
I wanna fuck that person.
你知道吗?
You know?
我的意思是,你不能因为和某人有过一次亲密关系就声称拥有他。
Like, I don't think you have claim over someone that you've hooked up with once.
是的。
Yeah.
我就是想说这个。
That's all I'm saying.
你听到那个人说的话了吗?
You hear that person?
那个女人真烦人。
Person bitch.
对。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
归根结底,一切都取决于具体情况。
It's it really is all just down to context.
是的。
Yeah.
还有就是开放的沟通。
And like open communication.
比如,如果你想要和你朋友睡过的人发生关系,你应该跟他们说一声。
Like if you wanna fuck someone that your friend has fucked or hooked up with, you should talk to them.
即使你根本不在乎,还是会去做,你也应该说一句:我打算这么做,只是想让你知道。
Even if you don't really care and you're gonna do it anyway, you should be like, I'm gonna do this just to let them know.
但如果你想维持友谊,你就应该问一问。
But you should you should ask if you wanna maintain your friendships.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
别自己毁了自己的家。
Don't be a home wrecker to yourself.
好的。
Okay.
我想就这些了。
I think that's it.
整整十三分钟。
It's literally thirteen minutes.
抱歉,各位。
Sorry guys.
我们保证下一期会更好,或者不会更好。
We promise a better episode or not a better one.
这期很棒。
This was great.
但下周来一期完整的。
But like a full episode next week.
我们刚刚花了整整一个小时录制这一期。
We just literally spent an hour recording an episode.
这个
This
这已经是我能给你的全部了。
is just the most I can give you.
而且因为这一集很短,这周会准时发布。
Also it's gonna come out on time this week because it's so short.
我们将在2月9日举办一场活动。
And we have an event coming up on February 9.
是的。
Yes.
我们肯定会在下周之前公布相关信息。
We will have information about it up by next week for sure.
好的。
Yeah.
这是我们在布什维克举办的周年纪念情人节特别节目。
It's our one year anniversary Valentine's Day special in Bushwick.
这是我们的第一个像样的
And this is our first like
大型活动。
big ish event.
是的。
Yeah.
我们上一次活动规模很小,但非常棒。
Our last event was tiny, but it was amazing.
这次也会非常精彩。
And this is gonna be amazing too.
所以,准备好你们的东西。
And so, get your shit ready.
如果你是我们 Patreon 的支持者,如果你是我们的‘ clit sucker ’级别,你将在门票开售前24小时获得提前购买权限,因为上次门票很快就售罄了。
If you're one of our Patreons, you will have If you're like our clit sucker tier, you'll have twenty four hour access, like twenty four hours before the tickets go live to get yours because they did sell out last time.
我觉得这次也会售罄。
And I think they're gonna sell out
这次也是。
this time too.
上次我们其实没怎么宣传,因为它 literally 一天内就卖光了,但那真的超棒。
We didn't really promote it last time because it literally sold out in a day, but it was super dope.
是的。
Yeah.
而且活动在布鲁克林,如果你需要出行,现在就订好住宿吧。
And it's in Brooklyn, so if you need to travel, make your accommodations now.
是的。
Yeah.
2月9日,所以
February 9, so
预订吧,等等,我在上一次提过这件事,但我只是想再重复一下,关于我意识到自己有点脂肪歧视。
book that Wait, I did, I talked about this in the last one, but I just wanna repeat it, about me realizing that I am a little fatphobic.
哦,对,对,对。
Oh, right, right, right.
我对上一期的内容感到沮丧,因为当时我说的每一句话,都因为我有点醉了。
I was upset with last episode with just how everything that I was saying, because I was a little bit drunk.
嗯。
Mhmm.
但听完我们的对话并剪辑之后,我意识到我真的应该停止说‘我觉得胖’这样的话。
But also just after listening to our conversation and editing it, I realized that I really should stop saying I feel fat.
米里亚姆帮我找到了更好的表达方式,当我觉得体重超出正常水平时,可以说‘我觉得胀气’。
And Miriam and I or Miriam helped me realize a better way to say when I feel bigger or like larger than homeostasis is just I feel bloated.
是的。
Yeah.
因为我觉得‘胖’这个词带有负面含义,所以别人叫我胖时我会不开心,因为我小时候经常被这样叫。
Because saying I view the word fat as something negative and that's why I don't like it when people call me fat because I was called fat when I was younger.
所以,说‘胖’只是一个描述性词汇,这其实是荒谬的,也是一种体型歧视。
So for me to say like, oh, it's just a descriptive word is actually bullshit and fat phobic.
如果我自己都说‘胖’这个词,却不能接受别人有体型歧视,那我也没资格要求别人不歧视体型。
So I can't expect I can't expect other people to not be fat phobic if I'm saying fat and I'm not.
对吧?
Right?
这样说你能明白吗?
Did that make sense?
你是说,如果你说‘我感觉胖’,那么
Like you're saying that if you're calling saying I feel fat, then
我正在助长社会对‘胖’这个词的负面印象。
I'm contributing to the negative image that society has put on the word fat.
对。
Right.
所以我会努力不再这么说,也向所有被我伤害到感情的人道歉。
So I'm gonna really make an effort to stop saying that and I'm sorry to everyone whose feelings I hurt.
也希望任何曾经为我辩护、现在能以不同视角看待这件事的人,也能有所领悟。
And I hope that anyone else who's kind of like been defending me whatever sees it now in this different light as well.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
干得好,阿里尔。
Good job, Ariel.
谢谢。
Thanks.
那算是一个小击掌。
That was a little high five.
是的。
Yeah.
好了,各位。
Alright, y'all.
谢谢收听。
Thanks for listening.
这也提醒大家订阅我们的Patreon。
That was also a reminder to subscribe to our Patreon.
是的。
Yeah.
因为我们需要钱。
Because we need money.
Patreon.com/smhpod,你可以获得每月通讯。
Patreon.com/smhpod, you get a monthly newsletter.
在某个等级,你可以加入我们的Facebook群组。
At a certain tier, you get into our Facebook group.
所有等级都能获得贴纸。
At all the tiers, you get a sticker.
在某些等级,你可以获得视频。
At certain tiers, you get videos.
有很多事情在进行。
There's a lot happening.
什么样的
What kind of
性感视频。
Sexy videos.
实际上,我们收到了一封来自通讯的很棒的评价。
Actually, we got a really awesome review from our newsletter.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
特别感谢。
Shout out.
你得先注册 Patreon 才能看到这条评价——开玩笑的,但也不完全是。
You'll have to sign up for Patreon to see what that review Just kidding, but not really.
在 Instagram 上关注我们:smh pod。
Follow us on Instagram at smh pod.
发邮件给我们:the smhpod@gmail.com。
Email us at the smhpod@gmail.com.
给我们打个五星评价。
Leave us a five star review.
给我们写一篇文字评价。
Leave us a written review.
是的。
Yeah.
写点什么吧。
Write a little something something.
告诉我们你喜欢什么,只说你爱的。
Tell us what you like, only what you love.
删掉任何你不喜欢的内容。
Omit anything that you don't like.
是的。
Yeah.
你可以更私密地发送。
You can send that more privately.
是的。
Yeah.
就像给我们发私信一样。
Just like DM us.
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
我们爱你们。
We love you guys.
下周见。
See you next week.
再见。
Bye.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。