本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
你正在收听《Stand Up New York》播客。
You're listening to a Stand Up New York podcast.
这是《Good in Bed》的第四集,这是唯一一档重要的性新闻综艺秀,由我阿里埃尔·卡普兰主持。
It's the fourth episode of Good in Bed, the only sex news variety show that matters and is hosted by me, Arielle Kaplan.
我正在洛杉矶的一个男生房间里录音。
I am recording from LA in a boys' room.
如果你在YouTube上观看这个视频,其实看不出来,因为所有真实的男生用品都被我的爱人剪掉了。
And if you're watching this on YouTube, can't really tell because all of the authentic boy stuff has been cropped out of the video courtesy of my lover.
但相信我,这确实是一个男生的房间。
But trust me, it very much indeed is a boys room.
我有点紧张。
I'm nervous.
我现在录音很紧张,因为别人能听到我,我有舞台恐惧症。
I'm nervous to record right now because people can hear me, and I have stage fright.
我知道这很难相信,但这是真的。
I know that's hard to believe, but it's true.
你永远都应该相信女性。
And you should always believe women.
我就像沙维特说的那样。
I'm like Shavit saying.
我脸红了。
I'm turning red.
我只是觉得,尽管门都关着,住在这房子里的所有男生都在听。
I just feel like all the boys who live in this house are listening even though the doors are closed.
好吧。
Okay.
那咱们直接开始吧。
Well, let's just fucking get into it.
实际上,我现在给你更新一下我的情况。
Well, actually, I'll give you an update on me right now.
我有一个性创伤,还得了紫心勋章。
I have a sex wound that won a Purple Heart.
我在阴唇被咬了一口。
I got bit in the labia.
我并不生气,因为我喜欢性伤口,我喜欢感受疼痛并回忆性爱,你知道的。
And I'm not mad about it because I love sex wounds because I love feeling the pain and remembering the sex, you know.
我觉得特别好笑的是,我男朋友居然说:我饿了。
I just think it's really funny that my guy was like, I'm hungry.
他真的直接咬了我的阴蒂。
And he literally bit into my clit.
这就是我最新的‘纸割伤’了。
And that's that's the latest paper cut I have.
纸张故事。
Paper story.
天啊。
Oh my god.
我太紧张了,各位。
I'm so nervous, you guys.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我现在没法谈我自己。
I can't I can't talk about myself right now.
我只想聊聊令人震惊的新闻。
I'm just gonna get into the freaking news.
今天我给你们带来了一些精彩的故事。
And I've got some good stories for you guys today.
还有与娜塔莉·佩林的一次精彩访谈。
And a great interview with Natalie Perlin.
娜塔莉·朱蒂茨·佩林。
Natalie Jutitz Perlin.
真的很期待你们听我们的对话。
Really excited for you guys to hear our chat.
但首先,根据《睡眠研究杂志》的新研究,高潮有助于入睡。
But first, orgasms help you fall asleep according to new research in the Journal of Sleep Research.
有伴侣的性行为若能导致高潮,可使男女入睡时间缩短数分钟,并提升睡眠质量。
Partnered sex that leads to orgasm cuts the time it takes for men and women to fall asleep by several minutes, and it includes sleep quality.
据荷兰格罗宁根大学的研究人员称,纽约邮报报道。
According to research by scientists at the University of Groningen, Groningen, Groningen in The Netherlands, the New York Post reports.
我觉得自己在高潮后会变得特别兴奋,尤其是如果我状态还不错的话。
I think I get, like, really hyper after I orgasm, especially if I'm if I'm okay.
我的很多朋友——严格来说,只有一个朋友——总是在睡觉前自慰,因为这有助于她入睡。
A lot of my friends and by law, I mean, like, one friend always masturbates before she goes to sleep because it helps her to fall asleep.
但对我而言,可能是因为我用魔法棒自慰长达两小时,这肯定会让我的情绪更加激动。
But for me and it might be because I'm just masturbating with a magic wand for, like, two hours and that's just for sure gonna rile me up.
但当我高潮时,我会变得异常兴奋和饥饿。
But when I orgasm, I get really hyper and hungry.
所以每次自慰高潮后,我都会在凌晨两点去吃一个烤奶酪三明治,这显然不利于我的减重计划。
So immediately after orgasming for masturbation, I'll go and, like, have a grilled cheese sandwich at 2AM, which really doesn't help my weight loss.
我发现,男性在射精后会立刻昏睡过去。
Men, I find, pass out immediately after coming.
这项研究证实了这一主观说法。
And this research substantiates that subjective claim.
不过,这相当客观。
It's pretty objective, though.
好的。
Okay.
这项研究的方法是招募了256名男女,主要是学生,让他们在两周内通过日记记录自己的性生活和睡眠情况。
So the method for this study was taking 256 men and women, mostly students, and having them the researchers had them log their sex and sleep activity for two weeks in a diary.
他们还记录了饮酒、经期情况以及其他一些我觉得没必要记在笔记里的无关内容。
And they also logged for alcohol consumption, period stuff, and something else that just didn't seem relevant for me to jot down in my notes.
研究结果出来了,请鼓掌。
The results of the study drum roll, please.
没有发生性行为的参与者平均在20分钟内入睡。
Participants who did not have sex fell asleep on average within twenty minutes.
有性行为但未达到高潮的参与者平均在17分钟内入睡。
Participants who had sex and did not orgasm fell asleep within seventeen minutes.
所以这已经帮你节省了三分钟。
So that already cuts you three minutes.
如果你像我一样,想争取每一分每一秒的睡眠,那么以高潮结束的性行为能将入睡时间缩短至十六分钟,无论男女。
If you're, like, I don't know, trying to get every single minute of sleep, sex resulting in an orgasm or ending in an orgasm cut that time to sixteen minutes for men and women.
没有达到高潮的自慰者平均需要二十六分钟才能入睡。
Masturbators who did not orgasm fell asleep in twenty six minutes.
所以如果你真的特别累,最好干脆不要自慰,因为一般来说,你二十分钟内就能睡着。
So it's better it's better to just not masturbate if you're really tired because in general, you can fall asleep within twenty minutes.
但如果你自慰却没有高潮,那就需要二十六分钟。
But if you masturbate and don't cum, then it's twenty six minutes.
所以如果你不会高潮,干脆就别试了。
So if you're not gonna cum, just, like, don't even try.
开玩笑的。
Just kidding.
你还是应该试试。
You should always try.
高潮并不是目的。
Orgasm isn't the goal.
另外,开玩笑的。
Also, just kidding.
开玩笑的。
Just kidding.
开玩笑的。
Just kidding.
不是开玩笑的。
Not just kidding.
开玩笑的。
Just kidding.
如果你自慰并达到高潮,平均需要大约十九分钟才能入睡。
And if you masturbate and orgasm, it'll take you about nineteen minutes on average to fall asleep.
所以,通过性行为达到高潮是获得良好睡眠的最佳方式。
So coming from sex is the best way to get a good night's rest.
这广告歌真不错。
That's a great jingle.
但为什么呢?
Why though?
我还没提到过这一点,但催产素,也就是所谓的爱情激素,是我最喜欢谈论的激素之一,会在你达到高潮时释放。
I haven't talked about this yet, but oxytocin, aka the love hormone, one of my favorite hormones to talk about, is released when you have an orgasm.
所以释放催产素和催乳素。
So releasing oxytocin and prolactin.
催乳素促进乳房发育,刺激乳汁分泌,并影响你的性健康和生殖健康。
Prolactin gives us tits, promotes milk production, and affects your sexual and reproductive health.
我不知道男性有没有催乳素,但我不在乎。
I don't know if men have prolactin, but I don't care.
这两者加上与伴侣亲密接触所带来的宝贵效应,才是帮助我们在高潮后入睡的原因。
Those two things plus the valuable effects of experiencing intimacy with your partner is what helps us fall asleep with with an orgasm.
所以我们都应该通过高潮来获得更好的睡眠。
So we should all be coming to have better sleep.
我觉得男生更喜欢早上做爱,因为他们一醒来就有勃起,而女生喜欢睡前做爱。
I feel like guys really like morning sex more because they just wake up with a boner and girls like fucking before bed.
我说的女生,指的就是我。
And by girls, I mean me.
你能怎么办呢?
What are you gonna do?
更令人兴奋的是,鼻子越大,阴茎也越大。
And more exciting news, the bigger the schnoz, the bigger the schlong.
这是两年内我看到的第二个证实这一点的研究,这对犹太人来说非常令人兴奋。
This is the second study in two years that I've seen that has confirmed this, which is very exciting for Jews.
这项研究发表在《转化泌尿学与男科学》期刊上。
The study was published in the translational andrology and urology journal.
韩国乌尔斯坦大学医院的研究人员进行了这项研究,另一项研究则是在日本进行的,我认为。
Researchers at Ulsten University Hospital in South Korea, the other study was conducted in Japan, I believe.
但这项最新研究调查了160名三十多岁的男性,研究人员测量了他们的鼻子尺寸和阴茎长度。
But this current one looked at a thousand, a 160 men in their thirties, and the researchers measured their nose size and their nonelect penis.
大多数男性的阴茎在非勃起状态下长度为两到四英寸,周径为二点五英寸,而且鼻子越大的男性,阴茎也越大。
Most men's dicks were two to four inches with a nonerect, two to four inches with a girth or circumference of two point five inches, and that their dicks were bigger if their noses were bigger.
有趣的是,脚大的男性更有可能拥有更粗的阴茎。
Also interestingly, men with big feet were more likely to have a girthier dick.
所以,你知道,人们常说,这里的‘人们’指的是所有人。
So, you know, people say, like and by people, I mean everyone.
你知道关于鞋码的那些说法吗?
You know what they say about shoe size.
并不是说你的鞋码越大,阴茎就越大。
It's not that you will have a bigger dick if your shoe is bigger.
如果你看到一个脚很大的男人,那说明他的阴茎很可能很粗,在我看来,这才是真正重要的。
If you see a guy with a big foot, you'll that's indicative of them having a really girthy dick, which in my opinion is really all that matters.
但为什么会这样呢?
But why is this happening?
这种现象该如何解释?
What explains this phenomenon?
研究人员推测,这种现象是因为胎儿在子宫内暴露于更高水平的睾酮。
Researchers think the phenomenon is because of exposure to higher levels of testosterone in the womb.
这会影响男婴鼻子和生殖器的发育。
That plays a part in the formation of nose and genitals in baby boys.
所以,我衷心希望当我生下所有儿子时,我的子宫里能有充足的
So I hope to God I have a
大量
lot of
睾酮,因为我希望他们拥有巨大的鼻子和巨大的阴茎。
testosterone in my womb when I give birth to all of my sons because I would like for them to have huge noses and huge dicks.
顺便说一句,这就是反犹主义存在的原因。
This is why antisemitism exists, by the way.
我们早就知道,大鼻子意味着大阴茎。
We've known for a while that big nose equals a big dick.
谁的鼻子比较大?
And who has big noses?
是犹太人。
It's the Jews.
这不是阴茎嫉妒。
It's not penis envy.
这是犹太人的阴茎嫉妒。
It's it's Jewish penis envy.
好吧。
Alright.
今天最后一条性新闻。
Last sex news of the day.
最近发表在《前沿心理学》上的一项研究显示,当学生认为老师有吸引力时,他们更愿意做作业。
Recently published in the Frontiers in Psychology, students are more willing to do homework when they view their teacher as attractive.
显而易见。
Duh.
显而易见。
Duh.
显而易见。
Duh.
显而易见。
Duh.
这就是我高中时成绩那么差的原因,因为我的老师都不够有吸引力。
That's why I did so badly in high school because my teachers were not fuckable.
没有冒犯的意思。
No offense.
基本发现是,当学生认为老师有吸引力时,他们更愿意做额外作业、在课堂上更专注,并且愿意在放学后留下来参加辅导和课外班。
Basic findings are that students were willing to do extra homework, listen more attentively in class, and stay longer after school for training and after school classes when they perceive their teacher as attractive.
研究人员还发现,有吸引力的老师更有可能被评价为性格更积极、教学水平更高。
The researchers also found that the attractive teacher was more likely to be rated as having a positive personality and higher teaching quality.
这个故事的寓意很明显:学校只应该聘用漂亮的人。
The moral of the story is obviously that school should only be hiring hot people.
如果我们想解决当前的教育危机,就别再雇那些丑人了。
If we want to fix the education pandemic epidemic that we're in, stop hiring uggos.
教育的未来应该是性感的,因为色诱能卖货,这正是我创建这个播客的原因。
The future of education should be sexy because sex sells and that's exactly why I created this podcast.
要是我的希伯来语老师更漂亮一点,也许我就能记住这十四年来学过的希伯来语了。
Like, maybe if my Hebrew teachers were hotter, I would have retained the Hebrew that I learned over fourteen years.
我的希伯来语这么差,真是不可思议。
It's incredible that my Hebrew is so bad.
接下来是娜塔莉·珀林。
And now for Natalie Perlin.
娜塔莉是纽约市最上档次喜剧场馆的常客,也是一些最不讲究的场所的常客。
Natalie is a beloved fixture of the classiest comedy venues in New York City and some of the least classy as well.
她在2019年纽约喜剧节上表现亮眼,是2021年纽约喜剧俱乐部重新开放后,首位在百老汇卡罗琳俱乐部担任压轴演出的 breakout 艺人。
She was a comic to watch at the twenty nineteen New York Comedy Festival and the first breakout artist to headline Caroline's on Broadway when New York City Comedy Clubs reopened in 2021.
卡罗琳俱乐部已关闭,愿它安息。
RIP Caroline's is now closed.
尽管声名鹊起,娜塔莉依然保持着极其谦逊的品格,这一点你在采访中会看到。
Despite her rise to fame and stardom, Natalie remains an extremely humble person as you will see in the interview.
她是拥有最多胸部、最多犹太胸部的女主人。
She is the hostess with the most tits, the most Jew tits.
纳塔莉曾有机会为喜剧传奇人物如杰西卡·柯尔斯滕、马克·诺曼、萨姆·马里尔、托尼·伍兹(我不认识他)、罗伯特·凯利(我不认识他)、杰伊·摩尔、埃迪、佩皮托内和吉尔伯特·戈特弗里德担任主持人或嘉宾。
Natalie has had the opportunity to host and feature for comedy legends such as Jessica Kirsten, Mark Norman, Sam Marill, Tony Woods, don't know him, Robert Kelly, don't know him, Jay Moore, Eddie, Pepitone, and Gilbert Gottfried.
天哪。
Holy fuck.
她让人想起年轻时的犹太版安娜·妮可·史密斯。
She is reminiscent of a young Jewish Anna Nicole Smith.
纳塔莉·安·佩林 timeless、迷人、害羞、无畏、欲望强烈且充满希望。
Natalie Anne Perlin is timeless, titillating, shy, fearless, horny, and hopeful.
以下是纳塔莉。
Here's Natalie.
你早就该出名了。
You should be so famous already.
你刚说有这么多才华。
You just said there's so much talent.
你的胸脯里有这么多才华,你的犹太胸脯。
So much talent in your tits, your Jew tits.
等等,我们是不是不该说你的是‘犹太胸脯’?
Wait, can I like are we not saying Jew tits on you?
你可以这么说‘犹太胸脯’,如果我们被封了,至少我不是一个人。
You can say Jew tits, and if we get canceled, at least I'm not alone.
我只是不想再一个人了。
I think I just don't wanna be alone anymore.
我陪着你呢,宝贝。
I'm here with you, babe.
而且,既然你管你的小帽胸脯叫那个。
Also, since you have your your yarmulke tits, as you call them.
抱歉,我真的不喜欢‘小帽’这个词。
I'm sorry, I really don't like the word yarmulke.
小帽。
Yarmulke.
Yarmulke 没有 yarmacoli 那么糟。
Yarmulke is less yarmacoli.
好的。
Okay.
对。
Right.
非犹太人说 yarmulke。
The goys say yarmulke.
犹太人说的,那是什么?
The Jews say, is what is that?
意第绪语?
Yiddish?
我觉得是。
I think so.
好的。
Okay.
我习惯用kippah这个词,这是希伯来语,但我上过犹太日校。
I'm used to kippah, which is Hebrew, but I went to a Jewish day school.
所以当你这么说的时候,我心想:天哪。
So when I heard you say, I was like, damn.
但我知道大多数犹太人确实这么说,所以没关系。
But I know that most Jews do say that, so it's fine.
我是佛罗里达的犹太人。
I'm a Florida Jew.
一种非常特别的犹太人。
A very exotic type of Jew.
确实是。
It is
非常特别。
very exotic.
等等,你来自佛罗里达的哪个地方?
Wait, where in Florida are you from?
我来自迈阿密。
I'm from Miami.
哦,迈阿密?
Oh, Miami?
连博卡拉顿都不是,
Not even Boca,
就是真正的迈阿密。
just like actual Miami.
迈阿密更特别。
Miami's more exotic.
迈阿密非常特别。
Miami's very exotic.
是的。
Yeah.
你以前经常参加派对吗?
Did you party a lot?
不,我非常无趣。
No, I'm very boring.
是吗?
Yeah?
我觉得我挺循规蹈矩的,除了偶尔用点致幻剂,但除此之外,任何不是脱口秀俱乐部的夜生活都让我感到痛苦和尴尬。
I I think I struggle with like I'm pretty straight edge, except for like psychedelics, but like, yeah, I'm I'm very even just to to any kind of nightlife that is not comedy club, am miserable and awkward.
你是说,你不喜欢跳舞?
Like, you don't like to dance?
不,我讨厌跳舞。
No, I hate I hate to dance.
我讨厌跳舞。
I hate to dance.
我喜欢脱衣舞和喜剧。
I like burlesque and I like like comedy.
我甚至不喜欢音乐。
I don't even like music.
我讨厌所有你这么哥特。
I hate all You're so goth.
我太哥特了。
I'm so goth.
我会喜欢一个哥特之夜。
I would enjoy like a goth night.
他们有那种活动。
They have those.
我知道,我只是需要结交一些哥特朋友。
I know, I just I need to make goth friends.
我需要的不是这个,我需要的是那种油渍感,我需要一群哥特女孩给我来个大改造,收留我,带我去哥特场所。
Need No, what I need is like grease, like I need like a a goth gang of girls to give me a makeover and like, adopt me and like, take me to goth places.
等等,他们叫什么来着?
Wait, what were they called?
粉红女郎。
The pink ladies.
我需要那些黑衣女士。
I need like, the black ladies.
黑衣女士。
The black ladies.
我需要那些黑衣女士,是的。
I need the black ladies, yeah.
哥特女士。
The goth ladies.
哥特女士。
Goth ladies.
不是嬉皮士。
Not a greaser.
你可以有那种,不过我真的很喜欢。
You could have like a I would love that though.
皮革的,那是哥特风吗
A leather Is that goth
或者我觉得哥特和皮革风格确实有交集。
or that's I feel like goth and leather, like they definitely intersect.
有时候,老实说,我会怀疑自己是不是真正的哥特。
Don't Sometimes I wonder if I'm a real goth, to be honest.
有时候我也不确定。
Sometimes I don't know.
我的意思是,我听过一些传言,而且
I mean, I've heard rumors and
在内心深处,我有一颗极其纯净的心,但我的灵魂是黑色的。
On anything the inside, I have an exceptionally pure heart, but my soul is black.
这非常哥特。
It's very goth.
但你看起来就像白雪公主。
And you just look like Snow White though.
嗯,我觉得你才是纯粹派。
Well, I think You're just the purist.
谢谢。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Thank you.
童话其实非常哥特,当你读它们的时候,它们真的很哥特。
Fairy tales are actually very goth, like when you read them, they're very goth.
没错,而且反犹太的。
Hell yeah, and anti Semitic.
是的。
Yeah.
我只是开玩笑,我只是哥特族。
I'm just kidding, I'm just Goths
和反犹太的。
and anti Semitic.
给所有那些非女权主义者。
To all those non feminists.
有多少犹太哥特族人?
How many Jewish goths are there?
我觉得每种东西都有自己的亚文化。
I feel like there's a subculture for everything.
没错。
That's true.
等等,你好像特别上Reddit。
Wait, you're like big on Reddit.
就是说,你会上Reddit。
Like, you go on Reddit.
有时候会,是的。
Sometimes, yeah.
我感觉对Reddit的看法好点了,因为我觉得,哦,我还能阅读。
I I I feel like better about Reddit cause I'm like, oh, I can still read.
还会认字。
Still know how to read.
好的。
Okay.
好吧,听众们,让你们知道一下,娜塔莉和我已经聊了一个小时左右了。
Well, listeners, just so you know, Natalie and I have been talking for probably an hour already.
我没戴手表。
I'm not wearing a watch.
你们错过了很多精彩内容,真抱歉。
Great stuff that you really missed out on, so sorry.
但在这段时间里,你提到了几次Reddit,所以我心想,哦,她是个Reddit女孩。
But in that time, you mentioned Reddit a few times, so I was like, oh, she's a Reddit girl.
我也想做个Reddit女孩,但你其实并不是。
And I'm trying to be a Reddit girl, but you're actually not.
而且那正是
And that was
其实我刚意识到,Reddit上别人能看到你关注了哪些板块,所以我关注了一些东西,比如Munjaro,我喜欢我的减重社区,但我也关注了一些非常奇葩的内容。
Well, I just So what I just realized about Reddit is people can see what you subscribe to, so that's not because I'm on some stuff that's just like, Munjaro, I like my weight loss community, but then I'm on like some real sick shit.
我也没意识到,哦,这个,我可能还想养一只柴犬。
And I didn't realize that like, like, I'm also like, oh, this, I'm like, maybe I'll get a Chow Chow.
所以我加入了狗子版块,然后还去了Kink版块,还有Mounjaro版块。
And so I'm in like a dog Reddit, but then I'm in like, Kink Reddit, and I'm in like, Mounjaro Reddit.
等等,你是说真的有r/kink这个版块吗?
Wait, literally r slash kink or a
对,我加入了好多版块,莫名其妙地还进了‘后悔的父母’版块,虽然我根本不是后悔的父母,我只是逛得太多,但没意识到如果你发了一条内容,别人就能看到你在其他版块的活动。
specific Yeah, I'm in a lot of Reddits, and then I'm in like, for some reason, regretful parents Reddit, even though I'm not a regretful parent, I'm just in a lot of things, but I didn't realize if you posted one thing that everyone can see it in your other things.
我其实根本没在任何地方发过帖。
I'm just, I don't really post on anything.
是啊,Reddit就是让所有人都无处遁形。
Yeah, Reddit, putting everyone on blast.
你听说Reddit最近在清理色情内容的事了吗?
Did you hear about Reddit's cleaning up their porn thing maybe?
没有?
No?
好的。
Okay.
嗯,我其实没怎么跟进这件事,但我觉得他们现在对色情内容负有责任,所以移除了不少子版块。
Well, think that I I haven't really followed up on it, but I think they're liable for porn now, so they were removing a bunch of subreddits.
作为回应,许多子版块都把自己的社区标记为“不适合工作场所”,以示抗议。
And so in response, a lot of a lot of subreddits have been marking their communities as not safe for work to, like, protest.
所以如果他们都团结一致,那就不能全部被移除。
So if they're all, like, in solidarity, then they can't all be removed.
我加入了一个犹太人子版块,有人发帖问:有没有人知道以色列子版块怎么了?
And I'm in a Jewish subreddit, and someone posted and they were like, hey, does anyone know what's going on with the Israel subreddit?
他们把那个版块标记为“不适合工作场所”,现在还设为私密了。
They, like, marked it as not safe for work, and now they're private.
我不清楚发生了什么,但也许有人黑了它,现在在搞什么对抗战。
And I don't know what's going on, but, like, maybe someone hacked it, and it's, like, some warfare thing going on.
大家都说,这纯粹是团结一致而已,兄弟。
Everyone's, like, it's just solidarity, bro.
你没事的。
You're you're fine.
但我不知道你的用户名是intelligence credit之类的。
But I didn't know that you could my handle is intelligence credit or something like that.
我不是选的这个名字。
I didn't pick that name.
我曾经回复过一次,根本不知道别人会看到你的东西,等等,谁在看你的帖子?
I responded to one thing one time, like, didn't know that you that other people but wait, who's seeing your thing?
我不明白。
I don't get it.
同一个社区里的每个人都会看到你发的帖子。
Everyone in the one community will see that you posted
关于后悔,我的意思是,任何喜欢的人——我从不在后悔父母版块发帖,只是偶尔看看。
on regretful I mean, anybody who likes Well, I don't post on regretful parents, I just like read them sometimes.
因为差不多每个月几次,我会想:我想要孩子吗?
Because like every like a few times a month, I'm like, do I want a baby?
然后我就想,不,别这样。
And then I'm like, no, don't.
但任何人都可以点击你的用户名,查看你在其他群组中的发帖。
But anyone can like click on your username and see what you posted in the other groups.
是的,是的,是的。
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你有没有和一个Reddit用户约会过?
Have you ever dated someone who's a Redditor?
我不这么认为。
I don't think so.
我感觉更像是YouTube。
I think Definitely more like the YouTube.
我觉得男人离任何事就只差三个YouTube视频。
I think men are like three YouTube videos away from anything.
你什么意思
What do
你是什么意思?
you mean?
比如,一个男人看了三段关于素食主义的YouTube视频,然后他就变成素食者了。
Like, a man can watch three YouTube videos on veganism and then he's like vegan.
接着他会看三段关于生酮饮食的YouTube视频,然后他就开始生酮饮食了。
Then he'll watch like three YouTube videos on like keto and then he's keto.
好的。
Okay.
这看起来完全基于
Well this seems like very based on
你的特定情况,不行。
Your specific No.
这全是男人的问题。
This is all men.
这全是男人的问题。
This is all men.
我不知道
I don't
认识那些在YouTube上的人。
know guys who are on YouTube.
我认识Reddit,但那可能像是愤青。
I know Reddit, but maybe that's like incels.
我不知道。
I don't know.
但我不太明白,如果是在不适合工作场合的视频上,是的。
But I don't so like, if it's on Not Safe For Work Yeah.
对,不适合工作场合的视频,是的。
Right, NSFW Yeah.
比如,没工作。
Like, don't have a job.
但为什么人们会在上班时刷Reddit呢?
But why are people, like, why are you on Reddit at work?
你为什么不在上班的时候工作?
Why aren't you working at work?
比如,你为什么在上班的时候看色情内容?
Like, why are you looking at porn at work?
如果你真是这样,那我就去找个上班吧。
Are you just like, if so, then I'll just get a job.
你可以随便做你想做的事。
You can just do whatever you want.
为什么事情一定要适合工作环境呢?
Like, why are things supposed to be safe for work?
比如,如果你开卡车,为什么要在上班时刷Reddit?
Like, if you're operating like a truck, why are you reading on Reddit?
为什么事情一定要适合工作环境呢?
Like, why do things have to be safe for work?
这是个好问题。
That's a good question.
那如果它们只是对生活安全呢?
What if or can they be just safe for life?
或者说是对你的心理健康安全?
Or like, safe for your mental
不适合儿童。
Not safe for children.
不适合
Not safe for
但现在孩子们都在工作了。
But now like the children are working.
所以这就成了一个问题。
So it's like And that's an issue.
这有很多问题。
It's a lot of issues.
是的。
Yeah.
我想这只是一个包罗万象的术语。
I guess it's just like it's a catch all.
而且对公众不安全。
And not safe for the public.
只供你个人观看。
Only for your eyes.
也许这才是更好的子论坛名称。
Maybe that's a better subreddit name.
F y e.
F y e.
O f
O f
y e.
y e.
是的。
Yeah.
这听起来就像OnlyFans o f 是的。
And that's like sounds like OnlyFans o f Yeah.
O f 嘿,坎耶。
O f yay Kanye.
坎耶就是OnlyFans。
Kanye is OnlyFans.
我会黑掉的——开玩笑的,我不会,我根本不关心。
I would hack the just kidding, I would not, I don't care at all.
我本来想说,如果坎耶看了,我会狠狠地黑掉它。
I was gonna say I would hack the shit out if Kanye's read it.
我已经对他无感了,你知道的,无论是作为一个人、说唱歌手,还是金·卡戴珊的前夫,我都喜欢金·卡戴珊。
I'm just over him, you know, as a person and rapper and Kim Kardashian's ex and I love Kim Kardashian.
好的。
Okay.
我们马上开始进入访谈。
We're gonna start getting into the interview.
那一切都只是开胃菜而已。
That was all just like an appetizer.
我们只是即兴发挥。
We're just riffing.
是的。
Yeah.
我们只是在放松自在。
We were just Just vibing.
在你那宽敞美丽的洛杉矶公寓里,带着维多利亚镀金时代的花卉家具氛围,疯狂即兴、随性放松。
Hardcore riffing, vibing in your beautifully spacious LA apartment, Victorian Gilded Age, floral furniture vibes.
我们这儿有个贝蒂娃娃时钟。
We've got a Betty Boop clock here.
现在不是时候。
It's not the right time.
我不知道该怎么调时间,不是现在这个时间。
I didn't know how to change the Not right time.
这没关系,因为时间不过是个数字。
And it doesn't matter because time is but a number.
确实如此。
It is.
它只是装饰品而已。
It's just just for decoration.
它不是用来实际使用的。
It's not for function.
这很可爱。
That's very cute.
你知道贝蒂娃娃的原声是一位犹太人的吗?
Did you know that the Betty Boop's original voice was a was a Jew's?
这个我不知道。
I did not know that.
我听说贝蒂娃娃的原型是一位黑人女性。
I heard that Betty Boop was a black woman that they based her on.
他们是以她为原型的。
They based her on.
我知道这就像一个相互矛盾的说法。
I know that there's like a it's like a dueling story.
她的声音是犹太人的,但也很可能她是基于一位黑人塑造的,如果是这样,那就取消犹太人。
Her her the voice was Jewish, but it very well could be that she was based on a black person, in which case, cancel the Jew.
取消贝蒂娃娃?
Cancel Betty Boop?
别取消她。
Don't cancel her.
不。
No.
别取消我。
Don't cancel cancel me.
她经历了一个演变过程,这并不是她最初的样子。
She's like had an evolution, like this isn't what she started out as.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
是的。
Yeah.
这只是她现在的样子。
It's just her current her current form.
是的。
Yeah.
她现在的
Her current
我喜欢她细长的眉毛。
love her thin eyebrows.
我有一部分想要细眉毛。
A part of me wants a thin eyebrow.
你可以
You can
驾驭这个风格。
rock it.
是的。
Yeah.
你的眉毛并不特别浓密。
Your eyebrows aren't super thick.
确实不浓。
They're not.
确实不浓。
They're not.
是的。
Yeah.
你的眉毛更像Ashky型,而不是Saffardi型。
You have more Ashky eyebrows than Saffardi eyebrows.
是的,其实并不浓密。
Yeah, not very hairy actually.
是的,不是那样。
Yeah, not that.
你的头上有很多头发。
You've got a lot hair on your head.
这不是真的。
It's not real.
这不是真的?
It's not real?
我的头发其实很长,但非常卷,我喜欢头发在头顶蓬松的样子。
I have, like, I like, my hair is long but my hair is super curly and I like high up hair.
是的。
Yeah.
而且我觉得这就像一种安全感的来源,因为当我把头发吹直时,头发大概就到这儿了,我的头发其实挺长的,但我总觉得不够蓬松。
And I also think that I, it's like a security blanket, because when I blow dry my hair straight, it's like maybe to here, like I have quite long hair, but I never think it's big enough.
当我的头顶头发不够蓬松时,我就觉得我的胸部看起来太大了。
And I feel like when my hair is not big at the top, then my boobs look too big.
但当我的头发蓬松时,整体比例就协调了。
But then when my hair is big, everything is like a ratio.
哇。
Wow.
天哪。
Oh my goodness.
在你身体里面生活真不容易。
It is tough being inside there, your body.
像监狱。
A prison.
像监狱。
A prison.
太糟糕了。
It's terrible.
等等,你的头发这么长,但你说吹干后是怎么样?
Wait, so your hair is so long, but when you blow dry it, you said?
是的。
Yeah.
当它卷起来的时候,因为我的头发长得不错,不是长高,而是向外长。
When it curls like, because my hair kinda grows well, doesn't grow tall, it just grows out.
所以你现在扎的马尾,是那种
So the ponytail stuff you have right now, that's
假的吗?
not real?
是的。
Yeah.
我以前只扎一个大马尾,现在改成两个了。
And I used to just do one bigger pony, and now I'm at two ponies.
我喜欢这个造型。
I like it.
我也喜欢两个马尾。
I like the two ponies.
对,很可爱,你还系了个可爱的小蝴蝶结。
Yeah, it's cute, you've got that cute little bow in there.
这感觉就像给我的大脑盖了一条加重毯子。
And it feels a bit like, I think, a weighted blanket for my brain.
它能缓解我的焦虑,脑子里有太多想法了,真是让人头疼。
It helps with my anxiety, there's just a lot of thoughts in here, so it's just like, ugh.
太聪明了。
Very smart.
不,我真的需要帮助。
No, but I need help.
我觉得,我睡觉的时候会把它们摘下来,但即使半夜去上厕所,我也会重新戴上。
I think, so I go to sleep, I take them off, Even in the middle of the night, if I go to the bathroom to pee, I put them on.
我真的不喜欢没有它们的时候。
Like, I hate I hate when I don't have that.
你不想,比如,照镜子看
You don't wanna, like, look in the mirror for
即使在黑暗中,也不是视觉上的,而是那种感觉。
it's like, even if it's dark, it's not even it's the feeling.
我不喜欢头部感觉没有重量的时候,那种感觉就像我随时会被一阵风吹走。
I don't like it when my head feels, like, not weighted and I feel like I could just be carried away by a gust of wind.
这种情况真的可能发生。
It could happen.
从我这张双人床就能看出来,晚上没什么男士留宿,但我觉得,如果我摘掉假发,然后把它放进储物长凳里,第二天早上一醒来就又得戴上,这感觉真的很奇怪。我不介意戴假发,但这过程就是有点别扭。
As you can see by my twin sized bed, I don't have like a lot of gentlemen staying the night or anything, but I think that like, it would, it'd be like a weird, be like, okay, like, I'm not like ashamed that I wear fake hair or anything, but it's just like a weird, it's like, okay, so if I take them off and then I put them in the storage ottoman, but then like, at what point it's like it's like literally like first thing in the morning.
有时候我会想,好吧,每周有一天,我就不扎马尾了。
And sometimes I'll be like, okay, one day a week, I'm gonna have like no ponytail day.
哦。
Oh.
我不喜欢这样。
I don't like it.
自我考验。
Testing yourself.
我不喜欢任何形式的个人成长。
I don't like any kind of personal growth.
不推荐这样做。
Don't recommend that.
这有可能。
It could be
重要的是心意,心意才最重要。
the thought that counts, that counted.
你只要想过就行了,其实不用真的去做。
Like you thought about it, you don't actually have to execute it.
所以你是想说,如果你床上有别人,那你该怎么办?
So were you leading to, like, if you had someone in your bed, like, what are you to do?
那我到底该在什么时候把假发尾取下来?
Like, would I at what point would I take the ponytail off?
我觉得,永远都不。
I'm like, never.
永远都不。
Never.
比如,如果有人要拉它,它就要掉了,你喜欢被拉吗?
Like, if someone's gonna pull it and it's gonna, like, fall off Do you like your pulled?
我其实不喜欢。
I actually don't.
那你没问题。
Then you're fine.
我不喜欢那样。
I don't like that.
就这样。
That's it.
你喜欢你的
Do you like your
头发吗?我超爱它。
hair I fucking love it.
是的。
Yeah.
我们是两种完全不同的人。
We're we're two different kind of people.
但这是因为你戴了发接吗?
But is it because you have the extensions?
不,我觉得即使是我自己的头发,我也不喜欢别人拉我的头发。
No, I think even just my own hair, I don't like somebody pulling my hair.
我的意思是,我不喜欢任何人碰
I mean, just don't like anybody to touch
我,总之都不行。
me, period.
好吧,所以
Okay, so
你喜欢什么样的?
what kind of do you like?
我不太喜欢随意的性关系。
I don't really like casual sex.
我觉得,当我发生性关系时,是非常优雅的。
I'd say, when I have sex, it's like very elegant.
我想象过。
I I imagined.
我需要你确认一下。
I needed you to confirm.
这是像爱吗?
It's like loving?
不,我大部分时候只是 dissociate,哦。
No, I mostly just disassociate, Oh.
不,不。
No, no.
如果我在一段关系中,我会说那可能更有创造性,心理上更有趣且富有动态性。
If I'm in a relationship, then I would say I it's maybe more creative, more psychologically interesting and dynamic.
嘿,嘿,
Hey, hey,
嘿,这里随便说点什么。
hey, anything, anything goes here.
我先问第一个问题:你在床上表现好吗?
And let me start off with the first question, are you good in bed?
我大概只是混过去而已。
I probably coast.
我可能更多是靠长相过关。
I probably get by a little bit more on looks.
你是枕头公主吗?
Are you a pillow princess?
绝对是枕头公主。
Definitely a pillow princess.
哦,好吧。
Oh, okay.
当然了。
Mean Definitely.
这说得通。
That kind of tracks.
你是个公主,而且有很多枕头。
You are a princess and you have Many pillows.
三个,但在你的单人床上看起来很多。
Three, but it looks like a lot on your twin bed.
我还有更多枕头放在衣橱里。
I have more pillows that I put in my closet.
我还有一些印着我脸的枕头。
And I also have pillows that I have printed my face on.
在你衣橱里?
In your closet?
不,我把它们放在佛罗里达了。
No, I have them in Florida.
你开玩笑吧?
Are you kidding me?
阿梅莉·阮。
Amelie Nguyen.
谢谢。
Thank you.
等等,真的吗?
Wait, really?
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
那阵子我卖过这些周边,但后来我意识到,其实我不用把所有枕头都塞满,因为填充物是分开的,你根本不用做任何事,只要做枕头就行了。
That was my merch for a while, but then I realized, like, I didn't have to stuff all the pillows, because, like, the stuffing is separate from You even have to do anything, just do the pillows.
宝贝,我有很多视频,里面全是枕头,有八十多个,全都堆在我脸上。
Babe, I have a lot of videos where I have like, there's like 80 pillows and they're all in my face.
你还有这些枕头吗?还是都被买走了?
And do you still have them or do people buy them all?
大多数人没有买它们,但很多人收到了它们作为生日和圣诞礼物。
Most people did not buy them, but a lot of people received them as birthday and Christmas presents.
哇,这太棒了。
Yo, that's great.
我还有不同版本,比如我有好几年的,我都收集了。
I have different editions too, like I have a few years, like I all.
我还有个日历,目前正在制作一个是不是
And I have a calendar and I'm working on a Is it the
每个月都用同一张照片吗?
same photo in every month?
不。
No.
我拍了很多照片,所以图片多到没法只选12张,但又不够做365天的每日图片。
Well, I I do a lot of photoshoots, so I have I have too many pictures to just do 12, but I have not enough to do, like, the everyday, like, 356.
但我的折中方案是做一副扑克牌,因为这个数量刚刚好。
But my compromise is I'm gonna do a deck of playing cards, because that's a good number.
是的。
Yes.
然后我还想做一个杯垫套装,这是我的想法,因为差不多就是这样,哦,把这个放进去真糟。
And then I also wanna do like a coaster set, that's my areola, because it's like that's approximately Oh, put that in the sucks.
等等,你这是说那个贴纸吗?
Wait, is this like the sticker that you
给了啊,我也有贴纸。
gave Oh, also have stickers.
我有贴纸。
Do have stickers.
我有刮嗅贴纸。
I scratch and sniff stickers.
会闻起来像你的阴道吗?
Will it smell like your pussy?
肛门。
Butt hole.
我们跳过吧,你知道现在流行的那首歌吗?这简直是性新闻。
We're gonna skip do you know that song that's out now, this is like sex news.
就像说,给我一杯玛格丽特。
It's like, give me one margarita.
你知道那首歌吗?
Do you know that song?
它在TikTok上很火,然后他们说,给我四杯玛格丽特,我要把它灌进屁股里。
It's on TikTok, and then they're like, give me four margaritas, I'm a put it in my butt.
给我五杯玛格丽特。
Give me five margaritas
我听说有人...
I heard someone
我要把它塞进你的屁股里。
I'm gonna put it in your butt.
这首歌有点可爱。
It's something like it's a cute song.
好的。
Okay.
你喜欢屁股相关的东西吗?
Do you like butt stuff?
我不反对。
I'm not opposed.
我不反对,比如,和某个人,我的丈夫。
I'm not opposed, like, with, somebody is my husband Someone.
你可以在我身上撒尿,我不在乎。
And you can piss on me, I don't care.
但反正,我只是想结婚。
But like, anything I'm just trying to get married.
是的。
Yeah.
我只是在想,我该怎么吸引一个男人?
I'm just like, what can I use to entice a man?
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得这是所有男人的一种非常隐秘的嗜好。
I think that's like a very secret fetish of all men.
撒尿,标记地盘。
Peeing, marking your territory.
标记地盘。
Marking your territory.
我觉得我宁愿不说出来,你知道的?
I think I'd rather so I actually have I don't wanna say a bit, you know?
因为我觉得我不该提这一点。
Because I'm like, I shouldn't say a bit.
但我正在写一个关于这个的段子,因为我小时候会尿裤子,不只是晚上。
But I'm working on a bit about because I used to pee myself as a kid, not just at night.
我白天,大白天也会。
Me and daytime, broad daylight.
嗯,你是因大笑才这样的吗?
Well, did it from like laughing, for you was it like just
不是吗?
not?
我觉得可能只是为了引起注意,或者是因为我记得,有时候我上学穿校服,但如果你尿裤子了,就能换衣服,因为你有专门的备用服装,哦。
I think it was just like for attention, or like, well, because I also, I remember that like sometimes, like I went to school, had uniforms, but if you peed yourself, you'd get to change clothes because you'd have a separate outfit for after you pissed Oh
天啊。
my god.
所以我心想,我能换衣服,别人都会羡慕我。
So I was like, I get to change clothes and everyone would be jealous of me.
不,我其实很努力,我父母都很担心。
No, I would try hard, like my parents were like worried.
他们说,如果你尿裤子,没人愿意跟你做朋友。
They're like, oh, nobody's gonna be your friend if you piss yourself.
我说,不,其实很多OnlyFans上的人都愿意花大价钱看这个。
I'm like, no, like, a lot of people on OnlyFans would actually pay good money for that.
但是
But
你真是超前了。
So ahead of your time.
我真的真的是。
I was I really was.
但我父母会说,好,只要你不尿裤子,就给你一个金星贴纸。
But my my parents would be like, okay, like, time you don't piss yourself, you'll get like a gold star sticker.
当我集齐十个金星贴纸时,就可以去Cold Stone奶油冰淇淋店了。
And then when I got 10 gold star stickers, I get to go to Cold Stone's Creamery.
那时候那家店刚开出来。
And that had like just come out.
就是那种高端冰淇淋店,你知道的。
It was like, you know, it's like the ice cream place with the premium top.
你还记得那时候它刚出现的时候吗?
Do you remember when that was new?
他们会把东西混在一起
They would like would mix shit up
和大理石一起,他们只是把它切碎。
with With the the marble, they would just be chopping it up.
嗯,是的。
Uh-huh.
当你还是个孩子的时候,集齐10个贴纸很难。
And when you're a kid, to get 10 stickers, that's hard.
十次不尿裤子,太难了。
10 times not pissing yourself, that's so hard.
不一定要连续完成。
It didn't have to be in a row.
比如
Like
我知道,这已经很宽松了。
I know, that's very lenient.
还有什么?
What else?
就像是,你平时做什么来娱乐?
It's like, what do you have to do for fun?
就是,你喜欢什么?那是我的事,我最喜欢的事,所以要集满10张贴纸很难。
Just like, what do you Like, that was my thing, that was my favorite thing, so it was hard to get to 10 stickers.
所以我没怎么去吃过Cold Stones。
I So didn't get to go to Cold Stones that much.
我当时也是个胖小孩,所以Cold Stones和憋不住尿这两件事,简直就是我的索菲亚的选择,天啊,我怎么可能选?
I was also like a fat kid, so like, Cold Stones and Pissing and Myself were like, those were the two that I was like, oh god, how could I ever, like, my Sophie's Choice?
但最后我还是集满了10个金星贴纸,然后去了Cold Stones,那感觉太棒了。
But eventually, did get like 10 gold star stickers and I went to Goldstones, it was amazing.
但我最开心的一次去Cold Stones,就是我在那里尿裤子了。
But the best time that I ever like had at Goldstones was when I pissed myself at Goldstones.
就像,我当时就想,你还没准备好。
Like, I was just like, you're not ready.
这真是个圆满的循环。
This is like full circle.
你父母把冰淇淋拿走了吗,还是你吃到了?
Did did your parents take the ice cream away or did you get to eat it?
我得到了,但已经太晚了。
I get to I was like, was too late.
你有没有在吃冰淇淋的时候尿裤子过?
But like, have you ever have you ever pissed yourself while eating ice cream?
我觉得,再没有什么能超越那一刻了。
Like, nothing will ever top that for me, I don't think.
这有点悲哀,但值得。
And that's kind of sad, but it's worth it.
你想啊,这就像冷石头,但又像是温热的尿液。
It's like, think about it, it's like cold stones, but it's like warm piss.
两者都有。
It's like both.
这太完美了。
It's so perfect.
我想像坐时光机一样重走你的一生,我想看看你所有最尴尬的时刻。
I want to like relive your entire life, like, in a time machine and just I wanna see all of your most embarrassing people.
我的人生一直很哥特。
My life has been very goth.
非常哥特。
Extremely gothic.
没错。
Right.
你正处于你的哥特时期,那到底意味着什么?
You're you're in your goth era, and like, what does that mean?
成为哥特到底意味着什么?
What does it mean to be goth?
我认为在某种意义上,我正在重新定义什么是哥特。
I think that in a sense I am redefining what it means to be goth
一位开拓者。
for A trailblazer.
一个临时的哥特女孩,因为人们总是说:纳塔莉,你总是笑嘻嘻的,咯咯直笑,不可能是哥特风的。
A temporary woman, because people are like, Natalie, you're so smiley, you're so giggly, you can't be goth.
但其实我真的很哥特,我只是特别紧张。
But no, I'm very goth, I'm just very nervous.
紧张型哥特。
Nervous goth.
我觉得我内心其实有点开心,但还有一层哥特气质,深沉得像熔岩般的哥特与黑暗,哇哦。
I think that secretly I'm a little happy, but then there's a layer of gothness that is so goth and so molten lava of gothness and darkness Woah.
没人能穿透这层气质。
That nobody can penetrate.
这就像
This is like
非常性感。
very erotic.
没人能穿透。
No one can penetrate.
那是一个挑战吗?
Is that is that a challenge?
娜塔莉未来的丈夫。
Natalie's future husband.
嗯,我觉得我不想要一个哥特丈夫。
Well, I think I don't want a goth husband.
哦。
Oh.
我想成为那个哥特的人。
I wanna be the goth one.
好的。
Okay.
所以你在找一个相反类型的人?
So you're looking for like an opposite?
是的。
Yeah.
我想,我其实只谈过一段非常长期的恋爱,嗯。
I think, well, I've had I've had really only one very long term relationship Mhmm.
那段关系是和一个更内向、更容易抑郁的人,我说:不行。
And it was with somebody who was more introverted, more, you know, tended to be more depressed, and I'm like, no.
如果非得有人抑郁,那也应该是我。
If anyone's gonna be depressed, it's gonna be me.
是的。
Yeah.
你的职责就是好好照顾我。
And your job is to just like, take care of me.
是的,给我打气。
Yeah, uplift me.
对。
And yeah.
所以,不,我不想要一个哥特风或情绪化的男人,我觉得。
So yeah, no, I don't want like a goth or an emo man, I don't think.
不,是的。
No, yeah.
好的。
Okay.
我想成为那个另外的人。
I wanna be like, the the other.
我想成为被符号化的爱情。
I wanna be the the tokenized love.
就像,他妈的亚当一家是哪个?
Like, Fucking What's the Adam's family?
莫蒂西亚?
Morticia?
是的。
Yeah.
然后是她的格莫。
And then her Gomez.
是的,格莫。
Yeah, Gomez.
他性格外向、很温柔,对吧?
He's like extroverted, sweet, right?
是的。
Yeah.
但他们在一起,真的很美。
But they're just together, they're so beautiful.
是的。
Yeah.
你看过《星期三》吗?
Did you watch Wednesday?
我还没看过《星期三》。
I haven't seen Wednesday yet.
没有。
No.
还不错。
It was good.
很迷人。
Charming.
很迷人。
Charming.
我看过那个舞蹈了。
I've seen the dance.
那个舞蹈。
The dance.
是的。
Yeah.
那真有趣。
That was fun.
就像,哇哦。
Was like, woah.
这种感觉鼓励我随心所欲地跳舞,因为显然帅气的男生喜欢这样,你知道的?
Like, this kind of encourages me to dance however I want because apparently hot boys like it, you know?
和她跳舞的那个男生,挺可爱的。
That guy she was dancing with, he was cute.
我能看到你。
I could see you.
我看到你戴着哥特风的辫子了。
I could see you with like the goth, like pigtail braids.
我?
Me?
是的。
Yeah.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我觉得任何人都可以是哥特风,但你不应该文化挪用,不行。
I I feel like anybody could be goth, but you don't wanna culturally appropriate No.
哥特风格,绝不可能。
Gothness, never.
等等,阿达姆斯一家是有犹太文化印记的。
Wait, but the Addams Family is Jewish coded.
有犹太文化印记。
Jewish coded.
是的,所以我们也可以是哥特风。
Yeah, so like, we can be goth.
这实际上是你的文化。
That's actually, this is your culture.
这是我的文化。
This is my culture.
嗯,我觉得我是南佛罗里达的犹太人,所以也许我们不像纽约犹太人那么哥特,对吧?
I Well, I think that like I'm like a South Florida Jew, so maybe, like, we're not as I don't know, like, a New York Jew is more goth, right?
是的。
Yeah.
我们就像
We're like
热带哥特。
tropical goth.
嗯,纽约人总是很愤世嫉俗。
Well, we're like New Yorkers are like cynical.
你来自迈阿密。
You're from Miami.
这难道是秘密吗?
Is that supposed to be a secret?
不是。
No.
还是你刚才说的是佛罗里达?
Or did you just say Florida?
不,佛罗里达。
No, Florida.
嗯,我觉得我也是那种佛罗里达犹太人,你知道的那种。
Well, I think I'm also, you know, Florida Jews, you know the type.
但是
But
我想我知道。
I think I do.
我是阿什肯纳兹和塞法迪犹太人,我妈妈会说西班牙语、阿拉伯语、意大利语和法语。
I'm like Ashkenazi and Sephardic, and my, like, my mom speaks Spanish, she speaks Arabic, she speaks Italian, she speaks French.
西班牙语?
Spanish?
是的,我会说西班牙语。
Yeah, I speak Spanish.
还有
And
人们知道你会说西班牙语吗?
people don't Do people know that you speak Spanish?
等等。
No, wait.
男生们知道我是半个阿根廷人后,会不会特别兴奋?因为这会让一个普通的犹太女孩显得更神秘。
Does people Boys get so turned on when they learn that I'm half Argentinian because it just makes a normal Jewish girl more exotic.
你遇到过这种情况吗?
Has that happened to you?
我不知道为什么有人会对我有好感,但不管怎样,不是因为我自我压抑,原因太多了。
I don't know why anybody is turned on by me, but for whatever reason No no, because there's so many reasons, not because I'm not being self suffocated.
我的意思是,他们有太多选择了,所以我也不知道是因为 ethnicity,还是因为
I mean they just have so much, they have so much to choose from, so I don't know if it's ethnicity, if it's
不,那是因为
No, that's
大卷发,或者别的什么,如果是的话,那可能是什么都行。
so Big hair, if it's if it's anything, it can be anything.
我当时就想,这事儿只关乎你和你的上帝。
I was like, that's just between you and your god.
好的,等一下。
Okay, wait.
我有很多问题需要问完。
I have I have a lot of questions I need to get through.
好的。
Okay.
你喜欢口交吗?
You like giving head?
不喜欢。
No.
好的。
Okay.
你为什么觉得会有犹太女孩擅长这个的刻板印象?
Why do you think there's a stereotype that Jewish girls are good
口交?
at giving head?
我不喜欢做任何事。
I don't like doing anything.
我为什么觉得会有这种刻板印象?
Why do I think that there's a stereotype?
我以为刻板印象是犹太女孩不给口交。
I thought that the stereotype was that Jewish girls didn't give head.
确实是。
It is.
两种都有。
There's both.
两种都存在。
It's both.
两种都存在,是的。
It's both, yeah.
我觉得这可能是那种正统保守的观念,就像反犹主义者或者宗教男孩所认为的那样,因为他们所了解的只是他们姐妹学校里的那些宗教女孩之类的。
I think one of it's like the the orthodox prudish thing, like if I think that's what antisemites think or what religious boys think because all they know are the religious girls at their sister's school or whatever.
我觉得也许我听到的更多是一种美国式的、同化后的刻板印象。
And I think maybe it's more of an American, an assimilated stereotype that I hear.
但总是非此即彼,比如裙子越长,女人就越放荡。
But it's always one or the either, like, the longer the skirt, the bigger the whore.
等等,这其实并不是非此即彼。
Wait, that's actually not one or either.
这是我从以色列听到的说法,关于正统派女孩,因为她们会做肛交。
That's something I hear in Israel, like the Orthodox girls because they do anal.
哦,天哪。
Oh, wow.
为的是不发生性关系。
So as not to have sex.
但对啊,我以为你会给我一些见解。
But yeah, I thought I thought you would give me some insight.
让我想想我能提供什么见解。
Let me see what what insight I can muster up.
是的,我不喜欢做任何事。
Yeah, I don't like to do anything.
是的,你不是适合做这件事的人,
Yeah, you're not the person for this,
但你做了这么多。
but you do so much.
不,你是个枕头公主,你是个枕头公主。
No, you're a pillow princess, you're a pillow princess.
我确实是,而且我现在在约会,这是新的关系。
I I am, and I'm dating somebody now, and it's it's new.
所以我并不擅长给恋爱建议,是的,但是
And so I am not one to give dating advice to Yeah, but
既然这是新的关系,没人会在这档播客之外谈论它,对吧?
since it's new, nobody talk about it outside of this podcast, right?
但我想说,我意识到自己一直喜欢那种‘爸爸型’的男人,但我从未交往过这样的类型。
But I will say, I kind of realized, I've always liked kind of like a daddy type, But I've never had that.
而现在,我约会的这个人年纪大很多。
And now, the person I'm dating is quite a bit older.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我觉得这不会成真吧?
I don't think that that would of pot?
不会。
No.
我觉得,可能是因为我看起来太年轻了,是的。
Well, I don't think, it's because I think that I come across as so young Yeah.
所以当我想到他的年龄时,我会觉得,哇,他真的老了,但接着我又想起,我自己也并不年轻。
That I'm like, oh, when I think about his age, I'm like, oh, that's really old, but then I remember that I'm a little bit old.
你多大了
How old are
你呢?
you?
我三十出头。
I'm in my early thirties.
这不算老。
That's not old.
但我觉得,高中好像就是昨天的事。
But like, I I think that I'm just like, high school was yesterday.
所以我一想,天啊,这个男人51岁了,真是个怪人。
And so I'm like, oh my god, this man, he's 51, what a creep.
但我又想,不,这个年龄差是可以接受的。
And I'm like, no, that's an acceptable age gap.
等等,你是在和我爸爸约会吗?
Wait, are you dating my dad?
我不知道你爸爸叫什么名字?
I don't what's your dad's name?
不,我只是在开玩笑。
No, I'm just kidding.
他有个年轻的女朋友。
He has a different young girlfriend.
那就是我。
That's me.
那会是
That would
而他大约66岁,所以绝对不可能。
be And he's like 66, so yeah, definitely not.
但我有这种感觉,我觉得我28岁,你也是,我们年龄差距不大,而且
I feel that though, I feel like I'm I'm 28, you were like, we're like not far off in age and
感觉像
feel like
我太老了。
I'm so old.
但我觉得自己是个老灵魂,但同时我又会说,嗯。
But I think I'm such an old soul, but then I'm also like Mhmm.
时间是不真实的。
Time is it's not real.
是的。
Yeah.
所以你的钟表不准。
That's why your clock is wrong.
我有很多钟表都被我收起来了,因为什么?
I have more clocks that I put away because I What?
我有个紫色的,会把它们吓坏。
Have like a violet will freak them out.
我有个布谷鸟钟,还有一台我在亚马逊上退了的。
I have like a cuckoo clock, and then I have one that I returned on Amazon.
什么?
What?
你用
You use
它原本是用于一个月,比如?
it was for one like, if?
你可以用它们一个月后再退货。
Well, you can use them for a month before you can return it.
我喜欢经常重新布置,也不喜欢杂乱。
And I like to redecorate a lot, and I don't like clutter.
所以我总觉得就像先试用一下,是
So I feel like I just check things out like Is
是好事还是退货很在行?
it good thing or good at returning things?
我非常擅长。
I'm great.
这就像我的一项专长:购物和退货。
It's like my one skill, shopping and returning things.
这真的很厉害。
And that's like very strong.
我喜欢购物,但讨厌退货,这就是我穷的原因,因为我根本不会退错尺寸的鞋子。
I love shopping and I hate returning things and that's why I'm poor because I just don't Like, I I don't return, like, the wrong size shoe.
你退的是那些你曾经喜欢并使用过的东西。
You're returning things that, like, you enjoyed and used.
然后我就想,你知道吗?
And then I'm like, you know what?
有人告诉我这件事,我不记得是谁了,但说的是弗兰克·辛纳屈。
Somebody told me this, I don't remember who, but it was about Frank Sinatra.
是的。
Yeah.
他曾经把一副非常昂贵的袖扣送给了一个粉丝之类的。
And he gave away these really expensive pair of cufflinks that he had, just to like a fan or some or something.
然后他说,任何你舍不得放手的东西,其实是在拥有你。
And then he said that anything that you own that you can't part with, then that thing owns you.
我是物品的奴隶。
I'm a slave to my item.
那你就是自由的女性了。
So you're a free woman.
但你看,就连这支蜡烛,我刚买回来,我就想:我不点它,就当装饰用,别碰它,要保持 pristine,因为它花了我50美元,我平时可不会花50美元买一支蜡烛,但我却愿意花50美元在DoorDash上点芝士蛋糕工厂的外卖。
Well, but I like so even this candle, I just bought it, and I was like, I'm not gonna light it, it's just for decoration, don't touch it, it's gonna stay pristine because it was like $50 and I'm not one to spend like $50 on a candle, but then I'm like, I'll spend $50 on DoorDash from The Cheesecake Factory.
是的。
Yes.
没错。
So Yes.
你来我家的时候,我就说:Natalie,点上蜡烛吧。
You were coming over and I was like, Natalie, light the candle.
就点上蜡烛吧。
Just light the candle.
点蜡烛吧,对。
Light the candle, yeah.
你刚才说的不是那一个。
You weren't talking about that one.
但这些我不会点。
But these I'm not lighting.
我会点一支蜡烛,就是那支。
I will light one candle and it's that one.
哦,谢谢你。
Oh, thank you.
然后这些,五十年后,如果我们拍个重聚特辑,到时候我们会。
And then these, in like fifty years, if we do like a like a reunion episode, like We will.
我会点这一支。
I will light this one.
哇,好吧,你得把它放在一个安全的地方。
Woah, okay, I mean, you need to put that in like a good safe space.
在这个盒子里。
In this box.
我喜欢好的盒子。
I love a good box.
我喜欢把小饰物放在漂亮的盒子里。
I love a I love a trinket in a in a nice box.
但你只是不停地换它们。
But I'm You just keep swapping them out.
不,这些不是来自……你知道那个马卡龙店吗?
Well, no, so these aren't from these are from do you know the macaroon place?
是的,斯拉特里?
Yeah, Slattery?
我是这么想的,与其买二十个马卡龙,吃多了会恶心,不如买支蜡烛。
Like, I was like, instead of ordering 20 macarons that I will just feel sick, I'll get the candle.
哇哦。
Wow.
因为你只是想要我
Because you just wanted to I
我只是想买点东西。
just wanted to buy something.
我只是想在生命的某一刻感受到自己还活着。
I just wanted to feel alive for one second of my life.
老兄,是的。
Dude, I yeah.
你看,这其实也是一种多动症的表现。
I have such a see, that's like an ADD thing too.
我们正在试着弄清楚我该识别哪些字母。
We're trying to figure out what letters I should identify
多动症、自闭症,但所有这些都处于一个谱系上。
The ADD, autism, but everything's on a scale.
只是我不确定这个谱系具体怎么衡量。
Except I don't know how on a scale it
这可不是竞赛。
It's not a contest.
我有最多的自闭症。
I have the most autism.
我认为两者都是超能力。
They're both superpowers, I think.
嗯,我觉得我妈妈以前告诉我尿裤子的时候,她说:‘娜塔莉,这是你的超能力,’不是指尿尿本身,而是特指这件事。
Well I think, you know, my mom would tell me when I pissed myself, she was like, Natalie, this is your superpower, like you're diff Not like the piss, like specifically.
这根本不是超能力。
It's not a superpower.
她只是说:‘你不一样,当别人嘲笑你的时候,她说:不,你不一样,你的不同就是你的超能力。’
She was just like, oh you're different, and when people made fun of me she was like, no, you're different, and your differences are your superpower.
然后我就想,好吧,所以我的超能力就是……我们又回到尿尿的话题了。
And it's like, okay, so my superpower is like and I didn't just like, we're back to piss.
我喜欢聊尿尿。
Love piss talk.
我们迟早会登上什么‘PissRuddit’网站吧。
Watch us end up on PissRuddit or something.
我太希望这样了,
I would love that,
真是播客的广泛影响力啊。
like great reach for the pod.
你小时候擅长运动吗?
Were you good at sports as a kid?
我一点都不擅长运动,但我还是参加了所有运动项目。
I was very unathletic, but I did all of the sports.
哦。
Oh.
是的,那真糟透了,因为我就是那个胖乎乎、水平差、没人想选的球员,因为我太差了。
Yeah, it sucked, because I was just like the fat bad player that no one wanted to play, because I was bad.
我觉得他们确实让我参加了一次越野跑,因为我没法加入任何队伍。
I think they actually they made me do like one session of cross country running, because I couldn't make any team.
这是儿童虐待。
That's child abuse.
虐待。
Abuse.
是的。
Yeah.
它们没这么大。
They were not this big.
别,我觉得至少别
Like, don't, I think that at least don't
想变得那么大去伤害别人,反正。
want to be that big to hurt, anyway.
我只是不喜欢,我其实觉得自己更像一个久坐不动的人。
It just I just don't like I'm not really like I think I'm like a more of a sedentary person.
在约会应用上,每个人都想找一个生活方式活跃的人。
I'm not like an everyone on dating apps is like looking for someone who has an active lifestyle.
我就是想知道,为什么?
I'm like, why?
为什么?
Why?
是的,这让我觉得他们是个混蛋。
Yeah, it makes me think that they're a dick.
只要我们其中一个人活跃就够了。
Like, only one of us has to be active.
老实说,我认为每个人都有权喜欢自己所喜欢的。
I honestly think, you know, everyone is entitled to like what they like.
但我认为这只不过是一种方式,表达‘不要胖女孩’。
But I think it's just a way of just being like, no fat chicks.
因为如果一个女人看起来像练过普拉提之类的,是的。
Because somebody, a woman, if a woman was, like, looked like she did a pilates or whatever Yeah.
但她不喜欢运动,他们也会接受。
But didn't like moving, they would be fine with that.
但如果一个女人外表看起来不健康,却喜欢划船,我仍然觉得他们不会想和她在一起。比如,我喜欢一个男人划船带我,我会坐在船里,所以从某种意义上说我是活跃的——因为我偶尔会外出,但我得带把遮阳伞来维持我的哥特力量。
Then if a woman was not in did not physically look like fit, but she loved rowing a boat, I still don't think they'd wanna be Like, I would like it if a man rowed me on a boat, like, I'll sit in the boat, so I am active in the sense that I would go outside sometimes, but I would have to bring my parasol to maintain my goth power.
但我喜欢男人带我公开外出,这让我很兴奋。
But I like it when a man, like, takes you out in public, that's a turn on for me.
好的。
Okay.
好的。
Okay.
不是为了性行为或撒尿,只是为了散步。
Not for sex or for piss, just to stroll.
对。
Right,
是的。
yeah.
不是为了走路,而是像那种
Not to walk, but like To
悠闲地散步。
stroll, be leisurely.
更像只是去餐厅。
More just like to a restaurant.
像从
Like to stroll from
车里出来。
Out of the
车。
car.
从车到餐厅。
The car to the restaurant.
到餐桌。
To the table.
到商店。
To the shop.
直接去水疗中心或沙龙。
Right to the to the spa or to the salon.
好吧,你新认识的那位,他会带你去一些地方吗?
Okay, so your new guy, does he he take you places?
他会陪你一起划船吗?
Does he row your boat?
我们还没怎么划过船。
He we have not done much rowing.
嗯。
Mhmm.
来吧。
To come.
划船的事儿还没开始呢。
The rowing is to come.
划船啊,我本来以为呢
The row oh, I was like
我只是说‘来’。
I just said come.
要来。
To come.
我当时就想,到目前为止,他最棒的一点是,现在很多人都在谈论不做‘五五分’的女孩,强调公主待遇,但我一直就是这样。
I was like, I will say the great thing about him so far is that I think now there's a lot of rhetoric about not being a fiftyfifty girl and about being princess treatment, but I've always been like this.
是的,你提到的这点,我其实早就开始推动这个理念了。
Yeah, you started To the point I've started this movement.
不,别以为是我开创了这个潮流,我只是完全不了解男人到底是什么样的,所以我只是有自己的幻想,而现实中根本不会有男人这样对我,这并不现实。
No, don't think I've started the movement, but I think I've had such I have no idea what men are actually like, so I just have my own fantasies and no men ever like it's not realistic.
嗯嗯。
Uh-huh.
几个月前,我和妈妈一起去做了热石按摩。
Like, I I went with my mom a few months ago and we got hot stone massages.
哦。
Oh.
我跟我妈妈说,我希望有个男朋友,这样他就能每天给我做热石按摩了。
And I told my mom, like, I want a boyfriend so that he can give me a hot stone massage every day.
我妈妈说:‘娜塔莉,男人不是这样的。’
And my mom's like, Natalie, men aren't like that.
这个家伙,我跟他说了之后,他就出去买了一套按摩石。
This guy, like, I told him that, he went out and bought the set of, like, massage stones.
我爱他。
I love him.
他知道怎么做热石按摩吗?
Does he know how to do the hot stone massage?
不知道。
No.
他会用这些石头把我全身烫出三度烧伤吗?
Will he give me third degree burns all over my body with these stones?
也许吧。
Maybe.
他会学会的。
He'll learn.
他会学会的。
He'll learn.
是的,YouTube。
Mean, yeah, YouTube.
每天他都会练习,熟能生巧。
After every day, he'll practice makes perfect.
对。
Yeah.
他甚至不让我在自己的面包上抹黄油。
And he doesn't, he does not even let me put butter on my own bread.
比如,那个服务很棒。
Like, the sir the service is great.
这真不错。
That's really nice.
我觉得他这么做并不是故意的,这只是他对待女性的方式。
And I and I don't think that he does it, like, I think this is just how he wants to treat a woman.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。